~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~ [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 10:33 AM
no we dont accept phonetics :o

Carlita
06-19-2010, 10:37 AM
:haha: noooo its a cool song. maybe i can tape you on cam and sjoukje can give you a grade :lol: :aparty::yeah: :lol: :rolls:

no we dont accept phonetics :owhat she said :angel:

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 10:46 AM
What is this game? A website? Is it...I have questions. Is it invite only? If it's your guys' thing, thats cool, just ward me off. :)

The battle of the backhands will be supreme. :yeah: I have a feeling it will be also a battle of footspeed and spins too. :D

I am completely attracted to Bill in many ways, but Eric is growing on me. You are team Eric if I recall! :wavey:

Mike, I won my fifth round match, and now I qualified for the 3rd series draw, which is a draw when tennis teachers come in, so this is good stuff for me.
Next match : this afternoon, at 4:30.

Yesterday, I played on hard courts (for another tournament, but I was doing it for a friend, who's the owner's son) and I lost 64 75, leading in both sets at some point, which is already unbelievable for me as it was my first match on hard courts in the season.

Then crazy me went on playing my clay court match, at my club.. and oddly enough, I wasn't tired at all as I had thought I would be. I guess playing a match earlier on had warmed me up because I played really well on clay yesterday. This is really the surface where my shots get effective. I enjoy it so much. I won 61 63 (choked at 51 second set though, I was supposed to serve it out).

Back to you.

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm sorry to post messages about tennis :sad: I know I should post more messages about soccer or music :sobbing: this is what MTF is for, right? :devil:

or not :p

Carlita
06-19-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm sorry to post messages about tennis :sad: I know I should post more messages about soccer or music :sobbing: this is what MTF is for, right? :devil:

or not :poh boo!! :lol: post about tennis :kiss: why wouldnt you? :p

good luck this afternoon :bounce: vamoooooooooos :rocker2:

so 2 matches ... how's the knee? :unsure:

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 11:02 AM
oh boo!! :lol: post about tennis :kiss: why wouldnt you? :p

good luck this afternoon :bounce: vamoooooooooos :rocker2:

so 2 matches ... how's the knee? :unsure:

:devil: I wish you had recorded me yesterday :devil:

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 11:03 AM

or not :p
:p i like reading about your tennis matches!! good luck today!! :yeah:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 11:04 AM
:devil: I wish you had recorded me yesterday :devil:I wish I could have SEEN you yesterday ;) and then I would have recorded :p

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 11:12 AM
:p i like reading about your tennis matches!! good luck today!! :yeah:

Hup Eva Hup

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Who's watching the match, aside from Eliane and me?

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 11:31 AM
Sergiy played so well, against Tipsarevic... the ceremony is funny because it's pouring rain :lol:

scoobs
06-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Good luck later on Ted :)

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Good luck later on Ted :)

Thank you pumpkin. :wavey:

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 11:37 AM
I didnt watch it.. but eliane as the new biggest fan of sergiy of course had to watch :D :hug: cool he won!! :woohoo:

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 11:38 AM
I didnt watch it.. but eliane as the new biggest fan of sergiy of course had to watch :D :hug: cool he won!! :woohoo:

Actually, she didn't watch it, she couldn't. However, she taped it.

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Ohw as you said who's watching besides me and eliane .. :scratch: :p
then i hope she doesnt mind she can read in here he won... :shrug: sorry E!

scoobs
06-19-2010, 11:41 AM
I will watch it later, I'm agnostic on this result, I don't mind Stakhovsky but he can make some questionable decisions sometimes.

Carlita
06-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Who's watching the match, aside from Eliane and me? I was until I went to the shops :lol: I only wanted a different winner though :awww:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 11:50 AM
oh btw Ted, I would like to see you play a real match some day :lol: But, if possible, not in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere with my ass freezing to the seat :o :angel:

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 12:01 PM
oh btw Ted, I would like to see you play a real match some day :lol: But, if possible, not in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere with my ass freezing to the seat :o :angel:

:haha: yeah !!! but that was fun !!
I wish we were all living in the same city :D you would come support me for my matches :worship: I know you would.

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 12:12 PM
i would :shrug:

scoobs
06-19-2010, 12:12 PM
I would too.

Now, do I watch tennis's answer to the vuvuzela play her final?

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 12:20 PM
You're all sweet :hug: who will bring the pompoms?

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 12:24 PM
if they can be pink i will

Carlita
:haha: yeah !!! but that was fun !!
I wish we were all living in the same city :D you would come support me for my matches :worship: I know you would.it was fun actually :lol: all of it :D

Oh I'd be there for sure :yeah:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/cheerleaderpink.gif

Kezzi
what? Hup Holland Hup, laat de leeuw niet in zn hempie staan? Hup Holland Hup, trek t beesie geen pantoffels aan
:haha: There's indeed no translation possible for that. :lol:

I'm sorry to post messages about tennis I know I should post more messages about soccer or music this is what MTF is for, right?

or not
I like to read about your matches and it makes me learn how to better describe the matches I watch myself, cause I really can't do match reports at all! :awww:

Who's watching the match, aside from Eliane and me?
I wasn't watching, I planned my lens check at 12. :(

Sergiy played so well, against Tipsarevic... the ceremony is funny because it's pouring rain
He must be happy, they both expected it to be an equal match. And he kept his record of never losing after he reached semis, plus he didn't drop a set. :D

I didnt watch it.. but eliane as the new biggest fan of sergiy of course had to watch cool he won!!
I'm so happy! I've been following him a little since his 'proposal' in 2007 and after Rosmalen, I'm really a fan. He's just so funny. :lol: And his website is great, he has an 'ask him' section, he writes reports, he uploads videos. And the photo's of him in casual clothes on there are just :drool: If he makes the offer again, I think I will accept it. :o :tape: :angel:

Actually, she didn't watch it, she couldn't. However, she taped it.
I already canceled the check once, but now I'm really out of contacts, so I had to go. They don't order them if you don't go for a check up. :) And glad I did, cause I'm getting a new brand that apparently has to be better. If I don't like it, I'll get my old one back.

Ohw as you said who's watching besides me and eliane ..
then i hope she doesnt mind she can read in here he won... sorry E!
Doesn't matter, I can know the result and still watch it as if I see it for the first time. :lol:

I will watch it later, I'm agnostic on this result, I don't mind Stakhovsky but he can make some questionable decisions sometimes.
What is agnostic?
(I feel like Arnaud in his post match interview Monday... Relieved? I don't know what that is :lol: )
And what do you mean with the questionable decisions? I've seen Stako train more than that I've actually seen him play. :(

Me too! :D

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 12:25 PM
I would too.

Now, do I watch tennis's answer to the vuvuzela play her final?
:haha:

You're all sweet :hug: who will bring the pompoms?
I will bring my blue, white and red Beesies. :D

scoobs
06-19-2010, 12:25 PM
agnostic meaning I wasn't bothered about the result either way.

I remember when Stakhovsky played Murray in Dubai a few years ago, retired 2 points away from the end of the match, he didn't get any great injury though he did have a problem later in the match but it seemed like he retired just to deny Murray the clean win, which seemed a bit petty to me.

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 12:27 PM
And because he won in NL, the orange Beesie does fit right in after all. :D
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4022/4709193701_c81b9b07a7_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/33890492@N02/4709193701/)

Carlita
06-19-2010, 12:27 PM
well this being for Ted it should be:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/yellowcheer.gif

but I prefer:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/_pinkcheer.gif

NicolasKiefer44
06-19-2010, 12:33 PM
It is 730am here in America. I just got up a bit ago. Good morning.
I tend to show this result before morning coffee is in my hands.
I might look like this right now.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/day07.jpg

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 12:34 PM
agnostic meaning I wasn't bothered about the result either way.

I remember when Stakhovsky played Murray in Dubai a few years ago, retired 2 points away from the end of the match, he didn't get any great injury though he did have a problem later in the match but it seemed like he retired just to deny Murray the clean win, which seemed a bit petty to me.
Ah ok, I thought you meant decisions in how he chooses to play a point. That's not very nice indeed. :(

I didn't see a lot of Sergiy's matches yet. Once in Rotterdam, but most of the time I see him practice. He almost never is on the oop when I'm at the tourney. :(
But from what I've seen, I like his game. :) Also watched the streams of his matches in Rosmalen.
They have a great video section at the website. :D

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Ted, when do you want the forms? I have to look up what I posted, :lol:

NicolasKiefer44
06-19-2010, 12:37 PM
Hi Eliane! :) I played your game last night. Without any fanfare or success I might add. :haha:

Hi Chris! Where is my coffee? Get on that.

scoobs
06-19-2010, 12:38 PM
Hi Eliane! :) I played your game last night. Without any fanfare or success I might add. :haha:

And your last slave died of what, exactly? :shrug:

NicolasKiefer44
06-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Mike, I won my fifth round match, and now I qualified for the 3rd series draw, which is a draw when tennis teachers come in, so this is good stuff for me.
Next match : this afternoon, at 4:30.

Yesterday, I played on hard courts (for another tournament, but I was doing it for a friend, who's the owner's son) and I lost 64 75, leading in both sets at some point, which is already unbelievable for me as it was my first match on hard courts in the season.

Then crazy me went on playing my clay court match, at my club.. and oddly enough, I wasn't tired at all as I had thought I would be. I guess playing a match earlier on had warmed me up because I played really well on clay yesterday. This is really the surface where my shots get effective. I enjoy it so much. I won 61 63 (choked at 51 second set though, I was supposed to serve it out).

Back to you.

Oh, playing tennis instructors is excellent and fun. I have only defeated a couple and it was in doubles. In singles I have been comprehensively spanked by a few. It is a great experience for players like me and you to compete with a teacher.

I wish I had more chances to play on clay here. Some country clubs (think major $$$$) have fake clay courts but I don't get a chance to play on them many times a year.

Go and win today! :yeah: Send me a full on match report and your press conference transcripts. :woohoo:

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 12:54 PM

Hi Mikey :wavey: You got 3/10 ;)

Sometimes your posts really crack me up. :rolls:

NicolasKiefer44
06-19-2010, 12:54 PM

He died because my latte arrived...cold. hahahahahahahaha. Okay fine, I will get my own drug in a cup. :)

NicolasKiefer44
06-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Hi Mikey :wavey: You got 3/10 ;)

Wow. I suck. :wavey:

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 01:06 PM
:lol: The interview afterwards is hilarious.
Janko getting married on the day of Wimbledon final, Sergiy says "I hope I'm not gonna make it" :rolls:
And still smiling with the rain pouring down. :hearts:

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 01:23 PM

He died because my latte arrived...cold. hahahahahahahaha. Okay fine, I will get my own drug in a cup. :)
here you go mikey!
:hug:
http://abookwithoutacover.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/coffee_morning.jpg

NicolasKiefer44
06-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Ah, thats better. Thanks Eva. :hug:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/starbucks.jpg

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 02:28 PM
hey you edited, i cant come over to usa anymore?! :eek: :p
you can give me one of those valium vodka cafés please :hearts: :lol:

NicolasKiefer44
06-19-2010, 02:37 PM
hey you edited, i cant come over to usa anymore?! :eek: :p
you can give me one of those valium vodka cafés please :hearts: :lol:

Yes Yes come!
I edited because it was grossing me out that cigarette in his hand with the cup :haha:

NicolasKiefer44
06-19-2010, 02:40 PM
He's here Eva. Come over!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/robbie-williams2a.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/3240_1090340422020_1331766668_30-1.jpg

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Harry is playing today :hearts:

edit: he got red! :eek: :sad:

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 04:26 PM
He's here Eva. Come over!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/robbie-williams2a.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/3240_1090340422020_1331766668_30-1.jpg
Oh yes!! I'd love to!! We could invite ourselves to his house and do a little singing session with him! Ok, you can dance :dance: if you want ;)

Harry is playing today :hearts:

edit: he got red! :eek: :sad: Oh no! now what? i dont know the WC rules for red cards? :unsure:

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Oh no! now what? i dont know the WC rules for red cards? :unsure:
He got send off :sad: I believe every player starts 'clean' in stage 2, but I'm not really sure. Guess he can play again if they make it there. :shrug:

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 04:45 PM
ahh ok so he only cant play the 3rd match...? so will they make it you think?

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 05:16 PM
I believe Cahill will be back next match (got red in first match), so I hope that will make a difference.
But even if Harry didn't play the first match, he's quite an important player for Australia.
They're 4th in the group atm. :(
In the first match it didn't help that Neill expected to lose before it even started. I just hope the whole team will still believe in it.

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm depressed

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Apparently no one cares :sobbing:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm depressedoh shoosh! :lol: read your facebook :p

I know I should have been there to film you ;) (and cheer in person)

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/glitter/23-hugs007.gif

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 06:45 PM
Ok, I'm leaving this café for a real bar where I'm gonna get wasted, to soothe my agony :sad:

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 06:46 PM
oh shoosh! :lol: read your facebook :p

I know I should have been there to film you ;) (and cheer in person)

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/glitter/23-hugs007.gif

Thank you :hug:

By the way, I think I know why I lost my match today :sad: I think I know whose fault it is :sad:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Ok, I'm leaving this café for a real bar where I'm gonna get wasted, to soothe my agony :sad:I guess my messages are invisible then :awww:

:shrug:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Thank you :hug:

By the way, I think I know why I lost my match today :sad: I think I know whose fault it is :sad:oh do tell ...

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 06:48 PM
I guess my messages are invisible then :awww:

:shrug:

I've seen your message on Fabebook. Thank you :smooch:

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 06:48 PM
oh do tell ...

Well, who do you think... :(

Carlita
06-19-2010, 06:49 PM
Well, who do you think... :(:lol: I don't know, enlighten me...

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 06:51 PM
:lol: I don't know, enlighten me...

It's always someone's fault... we realized this when we were in the netherlands together, remember? Somehow, it always is his fault..

Carlita
06-19-2010, 06:58 PM
It's always someone's fault... we realized this when we were in the netherlands together, remember? Somehow, it always is his fault..oh right :lol: for a second I forgot about that :lol: coz last Saturday something happened which wasnt his fault :eek: and we didnt know how that happened :o (can't remember what it was though :rolls: )

So, what do we do to cheer up Teddles then? :hug:

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 07:00 PM
oh right :lol: for a second I forgot about that :lol: coz last Saturday something happened which wasnt his fault :eek: and we didnt know how that happened :o (can't remember what it was though :rolls: )

So, what do we do to cheer up Teddles then? :hug:

Let's diss someone :devil: I feel like dissing Dani :lol:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Let's diss someone :devil: I feel like dissing Dani :lol::armed: think again..... :lol:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 07:03 PM
why don't you put your energy into finishing the warrior story :D

then again.....you might be in the wrong mood for that :scared: forget I said it :o

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 07:04 PM
:armed: think again..... :lol:

Ok, someone else then. Let's diss Jose or Pablo !!!! :devil: There's a lot to say !!!

Carlita
06-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Ok, someone else then. Let's diss Jose or Pablo !!!! :devil: There's a lot to say !!!:lol: why them? Im not wasting time and energy on this one (Pablo)..... sorry.... :lol: but be my guest :lol:

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Ok ok :toothy:

Q : why do you think Eva and JM didn't hook up in the Netherlands?

Carlita
06-19-2010, 07:18 PM

Q : why do you think Eva and JM didn't hook up in the Netherlands?hmm because that wasnt the purpose of them meeting? :shrug: Besides, who says they didnt? :p Non of our business really is it? :lol:

hmm croissant with strawberries and cream, I recommend it :lick:

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm waiting for more people to answer.

Carlita
06-19-2010, 07:25 PM
I'm waiting for more people to answer.well that might take a while...seeing no one is online :p

so what's with your freaky fb profile pic? It scares the hell out of me :unsure: :lol: you give me nightmares like that...

scoobs
06-19-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm depressed

oh shoosh. Of course we care.

It's always someone's fault... we realized this when we were in the netherlands together, remember? Somehow, it always is his fault..

le sigh...

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Im having one of these:

http://jacquislullaby.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/beer-image.jpg
anyone want to join me?

scoobs
06-19-2010, 08:17 PM
what on earth is it?

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 08:19 PM
I'm depressed

:awww: Of course we care! Don't be depressed! Here's a little sunshine for you :hug:
http://www.lmcrb.org/docs/images/sunshine.jpg

Q : why do you think Eva and JM didn't hook up in the Netherlands?
Like Sjoukje said, because it wasn't the purpose of the trip? :)

Why do you think they should have hooked up? :p

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:19 PM
what on earth is it?beer

Kriek (pronounced 'creek') is a style of Belgian beer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_beer), made by fermenting lambic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambic) with sour Morello cherries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_cherry).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriek#cite_note-0) The name is derived from the Dutch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_language) word for this type of cherry (kriek). Traditionally "Schaarbeekse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schaerbeek) krieken" (a rare Belgian Morello (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morello_Cherry) variety) from the area around Brussels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels) are used. As the Schaarbeek type cherries have become more difficult to find, some brewers have replaced these (partly or completely) with other varieties of sour cherries, sometimes imported.

scoobs
06-19-2010, 08:20 PM
i think i'll pass.

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:22 PM
i think i'll pass.why's that? I hate beer but this one I like :lol:

scoobs
06-19-2010, 08:23 PM
i don't like beer.

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:24 PM
neither do I :lol:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 09:19 PM
where did everyone go? :awww:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm48/metamorphose_album/lonely.gif

Carlita
06-19-2010, 09:28 PM
oh well.... bye then http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129085657214537216.jpg?w=500&h=322

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 09:34 PM
i was at granny's and the cemetary :o
sorry to hear about your loss ted.
and about your question.. i think ill go for a no comment, none of your business what did or didnt happen and why :ras: :nerner: ' ;)

Oh and Beesie is famous, he was on TV!! Together with me and 2 other girls :lol:

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?program/796432/Unicef+Open.aspx&missed=1 <- 2.19 min

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 09:43 PM
Beesie must feel so special, he also has a photo with the winner and he was on tv. :D

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 09:46 PM
maybe I can sell beesie for a huge amount of money :aplot: :aplot:

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Yeah, you have proof that Sergiy touched it. :aplot:
But I don't think you have a big shot at making money this way. I've been talking to myself in the Sergiy topic... Last post was posted in 2009 before I posted the news about Halle & Rosmalen in the past days. :awww:

tedlesurfeur
06-19-2010, 10:56 PM
i was at granny's and the cemetary :o
sorry to hear about your loss ted.
and about your question.. i think ill go for a no comment, none of your business what did or didnt happen and why :ras: :nerner: ' ;)

Oh and Beesie is famous, he was on TV!! Together with me and 2 other girls :lol:

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?program/796432/Unicef+Open.aspx&missed=1 <- 2.19 min

stuck up and uptight :lol:

Kezzi
06-19-2010, 11:36 PM
I still have to post the results of the game, so here they are:
1 - Fabrice Santoro
2 - Thierry Tulasne
3 - Gilles Simon
4 - Michael Llodra
5 - Marc Gicquel
6 - Julien Benneteau
7 - Bruno Clément
8 - Arnaud Clément > only one who signed upside down :p
9 - Nicolas Mahut
10 - Sebastien Grosjean

Fenna: 10/10 = 1000
Eva: 7/10 = 700
Sjoukje: 6/10 = 600
Ted: 5/10 = 500
Chris: 4/10 = 400
Mikey: 3/10 = 300

(http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=10048178&postcount=576 > for everyone who wants to see the picture again :))

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 08:27 AM
stuck up and uptight :lol:
;)

I still have to post the results of the game, so here they are:
1 - Fabrice Santoro
2 - Thierry Tulasne
3 - Gilles Simon
4 - Michael Llodra
5 - Marc Gicquel
6 - Julien Benneteau
7 - Bruno Clément
8 - Arnaud Clément > only one who signed upside down :p
9 - Nicolas Mahut
10 - Sebastien Grosjean

Fenna: 10/10 = 1000
Eva: 7/10 = 700
Sjoukje: 6/10 = 600
Ted: 5/10 = 500
Chris: 4/10 = 400
Mikey: 3/10 = 300

(http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=10048178&postcount=576 > for everyone who wants to see the picture again :))

:woohoo: :aparty:

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 08:30 AM
morning ppl :wavey: :smooch:
Happy father's day ;) - Today's breakfast is for in the bed :D

http://images.giftchooser.co.uk/20070828-breakfast-in-bed-hamper.jpg
http://www.agripinoy.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/fruit-shake.jpg

scoobs
06-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Morning gang.

Sunday before Wimbledon starts is always kinda boring...

Kezzi
06-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Happy father's day to all!
My daddy doesn't get anything of that lovely breakfast, cause he's on holiday. So :nerner: to my daddy :p

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 08:44 AM
No fam visit Chris? :o

Oh nice Eliane he's still on holiday! :D no mandatory fam visits for you then ;)

scoobs
06-20-2010, 08:47 AM
No my dad lives in Spain so no fam visits are possible.

I will call a bit later on, see how he's doing.

Carlita
06-20-2010, 09:09 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l23/dazzlejunction/greetings/goodmorning/good-morning_0-2.gif

tedlesurfeur
06-20-2010, 09:13 AM
Somehow, this picture gives me the creeps, Sjoukje :lol:

epic fail, then :hug:

Carlita
06-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Somehow, this picture gives me the creeps, Sjoukje :lol:

epic fail, then :hug:I can tell you about another pic that gives me the creeps :p

tedlesurfeur
06-20-2010, 09:29 AM
I can tell you about another pic that gives me the creeps :p

:haha: that's a nice come back.

Morning everyone :wavey: I slept very well, I feel rested and better :devil: ready to tease Sjoukje all day long :devil:

Carlita
06-20-2010, 09:37 AM
:haha: that's a nice come back.

Morning everyone :wavey: I slept very well, I feel rested and better :devil: ready to tease Sjoukje all day long :devil::armed: you and what army? :armed: bring it on

bokehlicious
06-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Morning everyone! :wavey:

Chris, hopefully you won't get as bored from Thursday on :rocker2: :o :angel: :hug: :p

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Sjoukje, what kind of animal IS that :shrug: hamster? cat? only a head no body?

tedlesurfeur
06-20-2010, 10:09 AM
Sjoukje, what kind of animal IS that :shrug: hamster? cat? only a head no body?

See? I knew it was scary :lol: thank you Eva :smooch:

Carlita
06-20-2010, 10:13 AM
:rolleyes: it's just a kitten people..... pfff

ooh a kitten :scared: :shrug:

tedlesurfeur
06-20-2010, 10:15 AM
:rolleyes: it's just a kitten people..... pfff

ooh a kitten :scared: :shrug:

a kitteh, you mean :lol:

Carlita
06-20-2010, 10:18 AM
a kitteh, you mean :lol:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/funny-pictures-cat-is-mean.jpg

tedlesurfeur
06-20-2010, 11:42 AM
:scared: you really are turning me into someone scared of cats :scared:

Carlita
06-20-2010, 12:02 PM
:scared: you really are turning me into someone scared of cats :scared:you are turning me into someone scared of teddybears :p

Carlita
06-20-2010, 12:42 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/funny-pictures-wet-cat-is-angry.jpg

NicolasKiefer44
06-20-2010, 01:56 PM
morning ppl :wavey: :smooch:
Happy father's day ;) - Today's breakfast is for in the bed :D

Wow, Eva, that is one layed out breakfast. :)

Sadly, I am about to have my breakfast and it's not as glam as that. Blah!

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Well mine want as nice as the one i posted either Mike, no worries ;)

oh and im not scared of kittens, it just didnt look like an animal Sj! :shrug: :p

tedlesurfeur
06-20-2010, 06:38 PM
The Millenium Flux War chapter

Episode 07 - Tumble Down

Jean-Marc was eager to find Chris and get his revenge. This was now his sole purpose.

Voo had told him he knew where Chris and Carrie-Ann were. They no longer were in

England. However, Jean-Marc and Voo had taken a plane to Spain... Voo knew where to

find Chris.

Chris and Carrie-Ann were by themselves in Chris's mother's apartment, in Spain.

Suddenly, the door was struck down by a blast. This was it. Jean-Marc and Voo had their

chakra outfits on.

- Chris, what you've done is unforgivable.

- What I've done? I'm don't know what you mean.

- Eva was everything to me. You killed her. She's dead.

- I certainly did not.

- Voo saw everything, don't try to deny it. It's pointless.

- This is crazy, Jean-Marc, I...

Chris didn't have time to finish his sentence that a vase went and shattered onto his

head. Jean-Marc's telekinetic powers were very impressive.

- I know you're following your instinct, Jean-Marc, but you've been fooled, Chris shouted.

- Shut up, and let's finish this.

Chris took on his godly armour and decided to fight back. In the meantime, Voo took

Carrie-Ann apart :

- I'm neutral in that affair. My only concern is for you not to get hurt today. Shall we?

Voo pointed the exit, and he and Carrie-Ann walked out of the apartement.

In the meantime, Chris was trying to avoid all the objects Jean-Marc was throwing at him with

his telekinetic powers.

- Jean-Marc, for the sake of our friendship, don't do this. We've known each other for

quite a long time now, remember, I'm your friend. I wouldn't do this to Eva.

- But you did !!

Jean-Marc ran into Chris and both of them went through the window which shattered in a

million pieces. They landed on the outdoor lawn. Chris's consciousness was a bit foggy.

Jean-Marc took advantage of that and walked away a bit. He focused. Now, all the

building was shaking. And soon after, it began to collapse.. over Chris. It was over.

- It's done, Jean-Marc whispered.

However, suddenly, all the rocks were propelled away from where Chris was lying. An

energy shield had protected him, and he had used his enegy waves to get rid of the

rocks. When Jean-Marc saw this, he began to assemble all of the rocks above his head,

trying to create an unstoppable mass. Chris sent an energy wave that struck Jean-Marc

down, and the rock mass fell right upon him.

Chris ran to check on his friend, but soon found an inert body. And now, Carrie-Ann was

missing...

NicolasKiefer44
06-20-2010, 07:01 PM
I am afraid of JM. Shaking buildings. You are a telekinetic Conan the Barbarian! :)

Good descriptors Ted. :) Good outro too!

tedlesurfeur
06-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Who's left? :devil:

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/6/20/c979f8ff-f224-4024-9918-35b1c332f002_chakragif.gif

For Ted, send "1" :haha:

Carlita
06-20-2010, 07:50 PM
:yeah: good one!

shame Im still alive though :p

scoobs
06-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Ouch. Sorry JM, but you didn't leave me much choice...

bokehlicious
06-20-2010, 08:17 PM
:hysteric: :bigcry: :sad: :p

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 08:26 PM
¤ im playing: him - join me in death ¤

scoobs
06-20-2010, 08:27 PM
teach you not to use your telekinetic powers to crush me under rocks. don't try that in London or you'll find the Marble Arch weighing down on you :yeah:

tedlesurfeur
06-20-2010, 08:42 PM
My warriors and me :aplot:

isn't it hot?

I love Eva and Jean-Marc!!!

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/6/20/b073d5f3-8808-42ac-a9d8-6c0cd101d2bd_a547d83d8b51d9e6ad5ff4bd8b7bcf1dorigi n.jpg

scoobs
06-20-2010, 08:51 PM
filth.

i like it.

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 08:56 PM
of course u do :kiss: nice story again. will u resurrect me plz?

bokehlicious
06-20-2010, 08:56 PM
it doesn't load for me either :shrug:

Chris, I won't use my "powers" in London :angel: :p

tedlesurfeur
06-20-2010, 09:00 PM

Refresh.

@Eva: Are you comfortable? :p

scoobs
06-20-2010, 09:01 PM

good thing because if use all your powers i might not be able to resist you :p

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 09:13 PM
@ted ehh :scratch: why would i be either comfortable or uncomfortable??!

tedlesurfeur
06-20-2010, 09:15 PM
@ted ehh :scratch: why would i be either comfortable or uncomfortable??!

Well, take a look at the picture, hotness :devil:

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 09:55 PM
My warriors and me :aplot:

isn't it hot?

I love Eva and Jean-Marc!!!

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/6/20/b073d5f3-8808-42ac-a9d8-6c0cd101d2bd_a547d83d8b51d9e6ad5ff4bd8b7bcf1dorigi n.jpg

Well... it seems like im comfy no?! :lol: :tape: :o

*edit although of course the innocent girl in me says: i dont wanna be portrayed like this ted :rolleyes: :o :fiery:

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 10:03 PM
@ carlita - seriously, ik zag dat hele plaatje niet op mn phone :rolls:

Carlita
06-20-2010, 10:05 PM
@ carlita - seriously, ik zag dat hele plaatje niet op mn phone :rolls:ehm... ik ga er niet eens op in want dat wordt een HEEL lang verhaal..... :o

en, ik zou zeggen: droomt u gerust verder :angel:

Kezzi
06-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Hello everyone! :wavey:
Just had another lovely day at my grandmother. :)
My cousin is the best. I remember helping her walk when she was around 2 years old and now we're still friends. :hearts: Of course different than with girls my age, but we always get along very well. At least well enough to make me go to a Jonas Brothers concert with her. :lol:

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 11:17 PM
ehm... ik ga er niet eens op in want dat wordt een HEEL lang verhaal..... :o

en, ik zou zeggen: droomt u gerust verder :angel:ga er maar wel op in, u praat geheimtaal :scratch: ;) ik zat in de trein en zag dat plaatje echt niet.. maar ok .. dromen, waarover? :p vast niet dat plaatje :lol: want dat -> NOOIT.. ugh :rolleyes: :p
maar dat bedoel je vast niet ;) .

ok good night ppl, a last before-sleeping-drink
http://eten-en-drinken.infonu.nl/artikel-foto-upload/recepten/26833-alcoholvrije-cocktails-voor-de-late-uurtjes.jpg

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Hello everyone! :wavey:
Just had another lovely day at my grandmother. :)
My cousin is the best. I remember helping her walk when she was around 2 years old and now we're still friends. :hearts: Of course different than with girls my age, but we always get along very well. At least well enough to make me go to a Jonas Brothers concert with her. :lol:what age is she??

Carlita
06-20-2010, 11:29 PM
u praat geheimtaal :scratch: ik zat in de trein en zag dat plaatje echt niet.. maar ok .. dromen, waarover? :p dat plaatje? NOOIT.. ugh :rolleyes: :p:lol: jij niet.... de meneer die het geplaatst heeft, die mag doordromen ;)

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 11:41 PM
ooooh :lol: dan nvmd mijn ge-edite bericht :lol:
ja hij kan zeker doordromen ;)

<Eve>
06-20-2010, 11:43 PM
alright im off to bed. good dreams all!! :wavey: :smooch:

scoobs
06-21-2010, 08:05 AM
Morning boys and girls.

Holiday time, Wimbledon time, party time!

MR98gRckjmY

<Eve>
06-21-2010, 08:10 AM
glad to see the songf appeared in the ultimate 100 bad songs

morning!

scoobs
06-21-2010, 08:12 AM
:lol:

Well where else would it appear?

<Eve>
06-21-2010, 08:20 AM
e.g the real top 100 of some year wouldve been bad :lol: but ultimate bad songs i can agree with :p

scoobs
06-21-2010, 08:30 AM
I think it probably did actually do well in 1990 :tape:

Yes, it got to #1 over here.

<Eve>
06-21-2010, 08:39 AM
oh boy :tape: :help:
well im glad the music industry improved. songs are getting better and better. for instance 'kylie give me just a chance lets go out and dance'. so much more class and style :hearts: :p

scoobs
06-21-2010, 08:41 AM
there ya go :spit: :lol:

Kezzi
06-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Good morning everyone :wavey:

Eva, my cousin is 15 :) and in love with Nick Jonas. She already sees a future for me
with Joe, so we can go together to the US :lol:

I just read in the newspaper net5 is offering the streams again! I remember they were the official streams from
the Wimbledon website, so I hope it's the same this year :bounce:
And I hope arnaud will take revenge for losing to tipsy last week. Maybe Tipsy will be too distracted by his wedding :angel:
Sergiy is friends with him, so guess Arnaud won't be getting any tips from him. :p

I'm almost at work so have a great day everyone! :smooch:

bokehlicious
06-21-2010, 08:46 AM
Morning everyone :wavey:

Chris, you don't use Euros in UK, right? :o :angel: too bad, I'll have to save my Euros for my next Holland trip then I guess :angel: :D :p

scoobs
06-21-2010, 09:06 AM
No - at least, not many places take them, so you'll need some £ Sterling.

I doubt Wimbledon takes euros, they'd shudder right down their reactionary English spines.

bokehlicious
06-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Ok, I'll withdraw some £ Sterling when I arrive at Heathrow then... I'll pay with Visa/Mastercard in most places but will still need some cash I guess...

scoobs
06-21-2010, 10:23 AM
you can probably do most things on your card, like get tube tickets, meals etc but i think cash at wimbledon for the ground pass is advisable, it makes the process much quicker.

tedlesurfeur
06-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Hello :wavey: Hello, Hello...

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello... :lol:

You say yes, I say no... :singer:

scoobs
06-21-2010, 05:34 PM
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no... :p

tedlesurfeur
06-21-2010, 05:39 PM
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no... :p

You say good bye... and I say hello !!

Hello, Hello !!

:angel: :singer:

scoobs
06-21-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

tedlesurfeur
06-21-2010, 05:57 PM
I say high, you say low
You say why, I say I don't know.... oh no... :singer:

tedlesurfeur
06-21-2010, 06:16 PM
http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/6/21/a79509cb-b393-4afb-94a8-95e419254ef8_club.jpg

By the way, the week's winner gets a Masters 1000 titles (ATP and WTA combined, I needed 12 titles in the same category)

So, as you can see, Scoobs won 3 titles, I did too, Carlita won 2, Mike won 1 and Eva as well.

Good luck with this week : Shanghai.

Carlita
06-21-2010, 06:30 PM
have you read Kezzi's post at all Ted?

she posted all the points we got..... 600 for me...so 250 is just not it...:p

eva got 1000 there...and there were more...

your own words:

It's only natural to read back, don't just pop up and leave.

tedlesurfeur
06-21-2010, 06:45 PM

your own words:

No form, no points. :smooch:

You can still submit it, you know :lol: everyone does it, you're the only one not to do it (and Dani and JM, but they're easy to count :lol: )

Carlita
06-21-2010, 06:47 PM

You can still submit it, you know :lol: everyone does it, you're the only one not to do it (and Dani and JM, but they're easy to count :lol: )I guess eva didnt send in her form either then?

oh well...stuff the points :nerner:

tedlesurfeur
06-21-2010, 06:49 PM
I guess eva didnt send in her form either then?

Well, I already do a lot :lol: so could you please only do the only little job you have to do :lol: in counting your points and sending the form? :haha: is that too much to ask, really?? :lol: do you really want me to do it all?

I'll quit, for sure :haha:

Carlita
06-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Well, I already do a lot :lol: so could you please only do the only little job you have to do :lol: in counting your points and sending the form? :haha: is that too much to ask, really?? :lol: do you really want me to do it all?

I'll quit, for sure :haha:Im not going to send in any form...seriously..... anyone who wants to, be my guest....:shrug: coz I don't really care about the points and/or ranking ;) so better put me on ZERO points this week then :p

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/funny-pictures-cat-tells-you-you-won.jpg

tedlesurfeur
06-21-2010, 06:52 PM
I guess eva didnt send in her form either then?

She'd better send it, because it could mean she won this week's tournament :lol:

Kezzi
06-21-2010, 10:48 PM

your own words:
No, Fenna got 1000. ;)

You can still submit it, you know :lol: everyone does it, you're the only one not to do it (and Dani and JM, but they're easy to count :lol: )
I will tell Fenna to submit her form, guess she forgot after she told you she'd send it on fb. :)

She'd better send it, because it could mean she won this week's tournament :lol:
Eva got 700 points.

tedlesurfeur
06-21-2010, 11:51 PM
ok, so Fenna has 1175 pts like me :lol: so I guess we both win the title :yeah:

ps : she'll be in the ranking next time I post it, ok? :hug:

NicolasKiefer44
06-22-2010, 04:18 AM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/KieferMikeySF.jpg

I won the Sony Ericsson! How fitting - North American hard courts and I used to live in Miami FL. :)

Go Kiwi! Wimbledon 2010 is yours!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/TENNIS-HOPMAN-AUS-KIEFER-_2.jpg

Kezzi
06-22-2010, 08:03 AM
Congrats Mikey! :smooch: :bounce:
And that first photo of Kiwi is really cute, I like the look on his face :)

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 08:15 AM
I just sent the form ted :rolleyes: :o 950 for me

morning all!

http://www.dealbase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/breakfast_buffet.jpg
and a fresh coffee coming in from the coffee shop ;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JOpBagn5obY/SwWEPZ4d59I/AAAAAAAAAOU/n2VHypU5neI/s1600/iFreshCoffee.jpg

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 08:32 AM
@C tuurlijk, ik wil mn punten :haha: en ik heb niet het voordeel dat hij ze sowieso wel voor mij telt :rolleyes: ;) .. hmm voor jou deze week ook niet.. pff stom hoor :lol:

Carlita
06-22-2010, 08:34 AM
@C tuurlijk, ik wil mn punten :haha: en ik heb niet het voordeel dat hij ze sowieso wel voor mij telt :rolleyes: ;)ik ook niet....want ik mis er een zooi en eigenlijk moet ie de 250 weghalen, als ie zn eigen regeltjes volgt :p.... maar het zal me verder boeien! Heb nog nooit iets ingestuurd en ga er nu ook niet aan beginnen.... dan maar geen punten :rolleyes::ras: (het plaatje van de kat zou genoeg moeten zeggen..)

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 08:37 AM
hahah jaaa dat dacht ik ook al, dan moet die 250 ook weg :ras: ;) ach ja ik heb altijd netjes een formuliertje gestuurd... nu ook maar. word er niet minder van en het was dit keer ook niet zo moeilijk ;)

Carlita
06-22-2010, 08:38 AM
vind het onzin....maar dat was al duidelijk vanaf het begin :p

I quit

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 08:40 AM
Bon Ted, c'est le moment de parler un peu français je pense, trop de néerlandais tue le néerlandais :o :lol: :p

Carlita
06-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Bon Ted, c'est le moment de parler un peu français je pense, trop de néerlandais tue le néerlandais :o :lol: :p:nerner:

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 08:43 AM
i dont care i still understand french so will translate for sjoukje :ras: :nerner:

Carlita
06-22-2010, 08:46 AM
I understood that one...I do know some French ;)

tedlesurfeur
06-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Bon Ted, c'est le moment de parler un peu français je pense, trop de néerlandais tue le néerlandais :o :lol: :p

Grave. Je trouve qu'elles s'y croient un peu trop là ces meufs. Et ça, Eva ne pourra pas traduire. Faut qu'on se cause avec des mots qu'elle ne captera pas :devil: je suis maléfique. :p
T'as toujours pas vu la photo que j'ai posté sur l'avant dernière page? elle est hot pourtant.

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 08:50 AM
Okidok Ted, employons des termes qu'elles ont pas appris à l'école :devil: :lol: :p

Ouais j'ai vu la tof, assez hot je dois admettre :o mais je préfère la version 1 gars 2 meufs :angel: :lol: :p jeudi je dois rencontrer Chris, dis-lui d'être gentil avec moi... :awww: :lol: :p

tedlesurfeur
06-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Okidok Ted, employons des termes qu'elles ont pas appris à l'école :devil: :lol: :p

Ouais j'ai vu la tof, assez hot je dois admettre :o mais je préfère la version 1 gars 2 meufs :angel: :lol: :p jeudi je dois rencontrer Chris, dis-lui d'être gentil avec moi... :awww: :lol: :p

Non mais attends là, Chris est trognon, ya pas moyen que ça se goupille mal ton séjour, c'est une valeur sûre ce type. En fait chai même po pourquoi tu te rends au pays des parapluies? tu prévois de te mater des parties de tennis sur la moquette verte de troisième GC de l'année?

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Hmm... :scratch: bastard :lol:

No problem? I think they believe there are too many girls?! (hahah no clue what exactly you say indeed) .. And this, Eva doesnt understand. Have to use the words she cant understand. i am evil. *not translating about the picture on previous page* ;)

JM: okidoki ted, we'll use the terms she didnt learn at school.
*still not translating about the picture on previous page* ;)

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Bah je me rends au pays des roastbeef avant tout pour passer du temps avec Chris et Adam (adee-gee), Wimbledon c'est plus un prétexte, quoique tout fan de tennis se doit de se rendre à la Mecque du sport au moins une fois dans sa vie... :o :p on essaiera peut-être d'écrire une histoire avec Chris si on a le temps et qu'on est pas trop pompettes :o :angel: :lol: :p

tedlesurfeur
06-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Bah je me rends au pays des roastbeef avant tout pour passer du temps avec Chris et Adam (adee-gee), Wimbledon c'est plus un prétexte, quoique tout fan de tennis se doit de se rendre à la Mecque du sport au moins une fois dans sa vie... :o :p on essaysera peut-être d'écrire une histoire avec Chris si on a le temps et qu'on est pas trop pompettes :o :angel: :lol: :p

je sens que l'appel du pub aura raison de toi :lol: ne te mets pas une mine quand même, on sait jamais ce qui pourrait arriver :haha: ah merde, j'étais censé te rassurer.

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Non non, pas de mine Ted :angel: :o :p j'aimerais me rappeler de la soirée le lendemain :o pour peu que j'me réveille avec le mal au fion... :o :angel: :lol:

Carlita
06-22-2010, 09:16 AM
oh god, ze zijn los hoor.... :spit:

tedlesurfeur
06-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Non non, pas de mine Ted :angel: :o :p j'aimerais me rappeler de la soirée le lendemain :o pour peu que j'me réveille avec le mal au fion... :o :angel: :lol:

Carlita
06-22-2010, 10:17 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/funny-pictures-cat-has-been-woken.jpg
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/funny-pictures-happy-vampire-cat.jpg

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Non non, pas de mine Ted :angel: :o :p j'aimerais me rappeler de la soirée le lendemain :o pour peu que j'me réveille avec le mal au fion... :o :angel: :lol: :o you want to remember the night when you wake up the next day and you dont wanna wake up with pain in your ass?! :haha:

oh god, ze zijn los hoor.... :spit: :o we dont miss anything. its all male talk ;)

Carlita
06-22-2010, 10:19 AM
:o we dont miss anything. its all male talk ;)I know....

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 10:43 AM
:o you want to remember the night when you wake up the next day and you dont wanna wake up with pain in your ass?! :haha:

Not exactly :o :p I said I'd like to remember what I did the night before in case I wake up with some pain in the butt :o :angel: :lol: :p

tedlesurfeur
06-22-2010, 10:49 AM
I'm sure Eva looks up every word we use to find out what we mean :haha: and Sjoukje doesn't have a clue, and she doesn't like that :lol: so, ok we'll stop French, and you girls stop Dutch. :rocker2:

Carlita
06-22-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm sure Eva looks up every word we use to find out what we mean :haha: and Sjoukje doesn't have a clue, and she doesn't like that :lol: so, ok we'll stop French, and you girls stop Dutch. :rocker2:wow...thanks for the credit... Im not completely clueless you know.... :(

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 10:53 AM
I'm sure Eva looks up every word we use to find out what we mean :haha: and Sjoukje doesn't have a clue, and she doesn't like that :lol: so, ok we'll stop French, and you girls stop Dutch. :rocker2:

if i dont understand, of course i do :shrug: :lol: ok i will stop dutch. for now.

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 10:56 AM
Pick up on Dutch again when you'll teach me Hup Holland Hup Eva :o :unsure: :lol: :p

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 10:58 AM
to teach you we need a connection on skype where we can hear each other, that seems too much to ask lately so im not sure in what year youll be able to sing that song :shrug:

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 10:59 AM
:awww: :sad: well, I found the chords yesterday, so I could always try to work on it on my own and tape a video :tape: :angel: :lol: :p

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 11:03 AM
yes!!!! do it!!! :yeah:

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 11:04 AM
I'll do it :angel: :o :tape: as we say in my language "le ridicule ne tue pas" :o :lol: :p

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 11:08 AM
well as we didnt speak french and dutch in here anymore, you may be so kind to translate your saying to english?! :angel:

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 11:11 AM
well as we didnt speak french and dutch in here anymore, you may be so kind to translate your saying to english?! :angel:

Ok :o "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" :p

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 11:22 AM
ok ;) as in, you dont care what we will say about your abilities to sing hup holland hup :lol: GOOD :yeah: so when will you have it online?!

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Yes, being ridiculous won't kill me (hopefully :unsure: :lol: :p)...

I don't know when I'll do it, I mean I first need to listen to the song carefully, then figure out how to pronounce the lyrics, then tape it and then put in online :o probably when I'll be back from London :angel: :o :p

scoobs
06-22-2010, 11:29 AM
Morning all

JM the only way you're going to wake up on Friday morning with a sore butt is if you pick up some other guy or you accidently sit on your deodorant bottle :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is well today.

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 11:32 AM
:spit: :haha: Morning Chris :hug: I'll take a deo stick, that way I should avoid arse pain :o :D :p

tedlesurfeur
06-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Morning all

JM the only way you're going to wake up on Friday morning with a sore butt is if you pick up some other guy or you accidently sit on your deodorant bottle :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is well today.

They can be pretty wide :eek: ouch

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 11:41 AM
or a girl with strap-on accesoires :tape:

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 11:48 AM
or a girl with strap-on accesoires :tape:

:o If I was left with no other choices I'd take that over a "real cock" anyday :tape: :angel: :o :p

scoobs
06-22-2010, 11:50 AM
Let's move on, shall we.

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 11:59 AM
sure chris. wimby starts!!! yeh smth to watch while reading :p
this is my fav kylie song btw
pfDaiANEED8

NicolasKiefer44
06-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Good morning and a quick hello before I go to work. :)

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Kylie :hearts: :drool: I wish every woman of her age had her shape too :o :angel: :p

EDIT: Hi Mikey :wavey: and phewwww for Roger yesterday :o :hug:

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 12:01 PM
mikey! enjoy work :unsure:

scoobs
06-22-2010, 12:18 PM
sure chris. wimby starts!!! yeh smth to watch while reading :p
this is my fav kylie song btw
pfDaiANEED8
not bad, but not my favourite.

Mine changes from time to time but this is currently my favourite:

C4LggTqcfrg

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 12:20 PM
hmm i dont really like that one sorry :o :p
have you seen her live often?!

scoobs
06-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Twice, on the Fever tour in 02 and the Showgirl tour back in 05.

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Kylie used to rock my socks back in the day when she was Hutchence's sexual slave and singing light songs such as "I should be so lucky" or "Locomotion" :cool: :o :p

scoobs
06-22-2010, 12:28 PM
Ahh she's still got it. Every now and then she comes out with a killer track.

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Well, no real need to have killer tracks, her body alone still sells enough :o :angel: :p

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 12:37 PM
Twice, on the Fever tour in 02 and the Showgirl tour back in 05.

cool :cool: will she tour again?

JM :o not everything is about bodies :tape:

Eliane, Sergiy live on Net5 , but ur prob working :(

scoobs
06-22-2010, 12:38 PM
cool :cool: will she tour again?

she tours quite a lot, I dare say she will tour for the Aphrodite album, which is out later this month.

scoobs
06-22-2010, 12:41 PM
This is crap.

BBC is only covering 5 courts while other countries have up to 9.

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 12:41 PM

When it comes to selling music it's still damn important :o not that I don't find that rather sad :o ;)

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Most other countries have world cup only Chris, had to watch Fed on BBC2 yesterday :o

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 12:42 PM
and will you go see her again if she comes to UK?

scoobs
06-22-2010, 12:43 PM
and will you go see her again if she comes to UK?
I don't know....she always puts on a good show so it would depend on venue and ticket prices and stuff.

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 12:48 PM
I don't know....she always puts on a good show so it would depend on venue and ticket prices and stuff.
really? if im really a fan of someone i dont really care if the ticket is 40 or 60.. its always too expensive. kylie must be 50 pounds or smth?! jared is still ok to pay for, saturday will cost me about 20 pounds :)

scoobs
06-22-2010, 12:49 PM
really? if im really a fan of someone i dont really care if the ticket is 40 or 60.. its always too expensive. kylie must be 50 pounds or smth?! jared is still ok to pay for, saturday will cost me about 20 pounds :)
yeah but i'm not such a mad fan that i need to see every show live or whatever, i paid £80 last time I went to see her and that's getting a bit pricey for a few hours entertainment.

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Gig tickets are so overpriced these days :tape: well, thanks to the p2ps :o

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 12:57 PM
ok 80 pounds is too expensve :unsure:

what is p2ps?

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 12:59 PM
80 pounds is some 120 euros, right? Well, that's a tad overpriced if you ask me :o :angel: :D :p

p2p = peer-to-peer (artists don't make as much money as they used to with music sellings so they get their gigs unaffordable :o)

<Eve>
06-22-2010, 01:03 PM
80 pounds was 120 euros but nowadays its less, about 100 euros...

ah yes because of downloading.. hmm thanks for reminding, i need to fix my torrent program :o :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
06-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Still quite expensive :eek: especially when it's not a festival and you get only one artist to see :o

scoobs
06-22-2010, 01:12 PM
80 pounds is some 120 euros, right? Well, that's a tad overpriced if you ask me :o :angel: :D :p

p2p = peer-to-peer (artists don't make as much money as they used to with music sellings so they get their gigs unaffordable :o)
yeah it's pricey. I wanted to go and see Madonna's last tour but that was at least £120 a pop and I thought forget it - I like her, but not that much.

Denaon
06-22-2010, 04:16 PM
hello all :D
Ok...I'm not running the contest :ras:
:rolls:
I had no time really...it was a busy weekend for me..:shrug:
:kiss:

Kezzi
06-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Good morning and a quick hello before I go to work.
Hello :smooch:

Kylie used to rock my socks back in the day when she was Hutchence's sexual slave and singing light songs such as "I should be so lucky" or "Locomotion"
Wasn't he his own slave? :o :tape:

cool will she tour again?

I was, stream didn't really work with the slow connection there. :(
And he retired :awww: There's goes my dream final for this year. :p
Poor guy, hope he feels better soon. He didn't look great on the pics that came with the article. And he was so looking forward to Wimbledon. :awww:
Oh, I'm talking to myself in his thread... If anyone would like to join me, feel free. :lol: Sergiy wins 2 tournaments in a row and the thread stays quiet. Last post was from somewhere end 2009 before I started posting there. :p

hello all :D
Ok...I'm not running the contest :ras:
:rolls:
I had no time really...it was a busy weekend for me..:shrug:
:kiss:
What was the plan for the contest? Maybe I can help? :)
I want Harry to win something during this WC. :lol:

Carlita
06-22-2010, 10:09 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/funny-pictures-cat-is-on-floor.jpg

Denaon
06-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Hello :smooch:

Wasn't he his own slave? :o :tape:

I was, stream didn't really work with the slow connection there. :(
And he retired :awww: There's goes my dream final for this year. :p
Poor guy, hope he feels better soon. He didn't look great on the pics that came with the article. And he was so looking forward to Wimbledon. :awww:
Oh, I'm talking to myself in his thread... If anyone would like to join me, feel free. :lol: Sergiy wins 2 tournaments in a row and the thread stays quiet. Last post was from somewhere end 2009 before I started posting there. :p

What was the plan for the contest? Maybe I can help? :)
I want Harry to win something during this WC. :lol:

No worries...it was a contest to find the hottest WC player...but I had no time really this weekend...and I doubt I'll have more this week...
If you want to run it...go ahead :D

ok guys...tty tomorrow...if we talk :spit: ;)

Kezzi
06-22-2010, 11:04 PM
No worries...it was a contest to find the hottest WC player...but I had no time really this weekend...and I doubt I'll have more this week...
If you want to run it...go ahead :D

ok guys...tty tomorrow...if we talk :spit: ;)
Let me see if I have time this week to look up all the entries and make up some rules. :)

Or we'll just declare Harry the winner. :angel: :p

scoobs
06-23-2010, 08:42 AM
Morning everyone :)

http://www.almostfit.com/img/almostfit-coffee-croissant.jpg

Carlita
06-23-2010, 08:53 AM
morning
http://rockyhorrorpodshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/coffee-crack-cat.jpg

bokehlicious
06-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Sjoukje, wanted to rep you for the cat pic you posted yesterday night but couldn't... :awww: :sad: :hug:

Carlita
06-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Sjoukje, wanted to rep you for the cat pic you posted yesterday night but couldn't... :awww: :sad: :hug:which one? :lol:

Carlita
06-23-2010, 09:03 AM
:lol:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/funny-pictures-cat-in-box-is-grumpy.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/funny-pictures-cat-gives-hug.jpg

bokehlicious
06-23-2010, 09:10 AM
which one? :lol:

The "upside down" kitty :awww: :D ;)

Carlita
06-23-2010, 09:11 AM
The "upside down" kitty :awww: :D ;)
:D well the upside down kitty is right :lol:

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 10:45 AM
I can't decide if Litita is more of a kitty or a bunny to me.

Hello, Kitty :wavey:

Carlita
06-23-2010, 10:51 AM
I can't decide if Litita is more of a kitty or a bunny to me.

Hello, Kitty :wavey::lol: hello Chococat :p

http://www.hellokittyjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/507_hello_kitty_surprises_from_rosemary_11.jpg

<Eve>
06-23-2010, 10:52 AM
hello cafe visitors! :bigwave:

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 11:01 AM
:lol: hello Chococat :p

http://www.hellokittyjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/507_hello_kitty_surprises_from_rosemary_11.jpg

Look at the bottom of your body, compared to mine :eek:

Carlita
06-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Look at the bottom of your body, compared to mine :eek::haha:

what about it? :p

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 11:12 AM

what about it? :p

your feet are kind of big :D

Carlita
06-23-2010, 11:15 AM
your feet are kind of big :Dand your head is kinda big :nerner:

:haha: :rolls:

tedlesurfeur
06-23-2010, 11:18 AM
and your head is kinda big :nerner:

:haha: :rolls:

Are we about to kiss? This feels totally awkward. :o

Carlita
06-23-2010, 11:18 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/livingdeadgirl_38/Hello%20Kitty/hellokittyandchococat.gif but still cute :awww: :lol:

Carlita
06-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Are we about to kiss? This feels totally awkward. :o
:haha: :haha:

im just staring at you... "what do you mean: send in your forms?! Make me.... " :p