~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~ [Archive] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Carlita
06-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Oh... I see :p :spit: I had this feeling, you were the next chosen one :lol:
I think she's waiting for a Fer & Amigo pic until she lets him go for good.well my dear...that would take a long long time :sad: I will bring him home to you before I see Fer :o

Carlita
06-14-2010, 04:07 PM
:lol: there you are :kiss::D :hug:

Denaon
06-14-2010, 04:09 PM
well my dear...that would take a long long time :sad: I will bring him home to you before I see Fer :o

true...we've talked about it :spit:

Carlita
06-14-2010, 04:19 PM
:wavey:okay chicos Im going!!! :o have to find a way to reorganize my suitcase:o :rolleyes:

see you all tomorrow!!! :hug:

scoobs
06-14-2010, 04:20 PM
:wavey:okay chicos Im going!!! :o have to find a way to reorganize my suitcase:o :rolleyes:

see you in a little while :)

Denaon
06-14-2010, 04:23 PM

:awww:
talk to you tomorrow...have a safe trip back home :smooch:

Denaon
06-14-2010, 04:23 PM
see you in a little while :)

did she hit you as I asked her to? :mad:
Kiss her in the pink cheek for me :kiss:

scoobs
06-14-2010, 04:24 PM
did she hit you as I asked her to? :mad:
Kiss her in the pink cheek for me :kiss:
She did hit me, yes, although it was round the head, not on the ass.

Denaon
06-14-2010, 04:26 PM

:cool: you deserved it :p

scoobs
06-14-2010, 04:27 PM
:cool: you deserved it :p
pfff.

When is this contest starting them, O my master? ;)

bokehlicious
06-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Hi everyone :wavey:

Glad you had a nice time in London :yeah: :cool: of course Sjoukje, at least she pretended to like it :angel: :p :lol: :p

Denaon
06-14-2010, 04:28 PM
pfff.

When is this contest starting them, O my master? ;)

tomorrow...with Sjoukje back at home :D

scoobs
06-14-2010, 04:29 PM

Glad you had a nice time in London :yeah: :cool: of course Sjoukje, at least she pretended to like it :angel: :p :lol: :p
true. Maybe we weren't sufficiently entertaining :sad:

Denaon
06-14-2010, 04:30 PM

hey JM.
:aplot: yours was a good weekend too, right?

bokehlicious
06-14-2010, 04:33 PM
hey JM.
:aplot: yours was a good weekend too, right?

Was not bad Dani :angel: :D :p Eva is truly a nice nice girl :hug: :hearts: :D

Denaon
06-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Was not bad Dani :angel: :D :p Eva is truly a nice nice girl :hug: :hearts: :D

:bounce: Great! :bounce:
She seems nice...great you confirm it :rocker:

tedlesurfeur
06-14-2010, 05:53 PM
:hug: did you win today? :)

Chris is very huggable :lol: As are Ray and Sam btw ;) Sam nearly squeezed the life out of me when we left Derby!!!
So today we had a great trainride to Derby....very eventful :haha: with complementary fairtrade tea :angel: In Derby we met the lovely Sam who took us shopping and around the town :D Then before we left we got soaked :o (rain and jumping into puddles of rain :rocker2: ) well, Sam and I got soaked.... Mr.C brought his umbrella :rolleyes:

yesterday Ray, Chris, Harrods, movie and :rocker: ENGERLAAAAAAAAAAAAND
today: Sam, Chris, Derby, sun, buildings, shopping, rain

So, having lots of fun so far :) One more day...and then home again :sad:

I did. 63 75. Into the 5th round now :eek:
It was a much tougher affair as my legs were feeling sore from the match I had played the day before.

The first set was peculiar : I had to find my pace. I was down 1-3 and then the engine was on, I won the next five games, which made me very self-confident.

In the second set, I was leading 21 with a break, and then I lost 3 games in a row.. I had to refocus and recover from that to level things up at 4-all. Then, I won my service game and went ahead again. 5-4, then 6-5 : and that's where I'm very happy with myself : At 5-4, I wasn't able to break his serve as I was being too passive... a mistake I did not repeat at 6-5. I really went for my shots, espcially the returns on serve. I had two MP at 15-40 and the first one was the right one.

So now, I don't know when I'll play because it's raining right now.

scoobs
06-14-2010, 06:38 PM
It was a much tougher affair as my legs were feeling sore from the match I had played the day before.

The first set was peculiar : I had to find my pace. I was down 1-3 and then the engine was on, I won the next five games, which made me very self-confident.

In the second set, I was leading 21 with a break, and then I lost 3 games in a row.. I had to refocus and recover from that to level things up at 4-all. Then, I won my service game and went ahead again. 5-4, then 6-5 : and that's where I'm very happy with myself : At 5-4, I wasn't able to break his serve as I was being too passive... a mistake I did not repeat at 6-5. I really went for my shots, espcially the returns on serve. I had two MP at 15-40 and the first one was the right one.

:rocker2:

Good stuff, hope you're back on court feeling good and kicking as soon :)

tedlesurfeur
06-14-2010, 06:56 PM
:rocker2:

Good stuff, hope you're back on court feeling good and kicking as soon :)

Oh, did I mention both my thighs were wrapped? :lol: not my knee though.. my knee was just fine!! Not my thighs :crazy:

I took the wrapping off at the end of the first set though. It was bothering me. It helped me a lot during the day though.. especially for my warming up.

scoobs
06-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Oh, did I mention both my thighs were wrapped? :lol: not my knee though.. my knee was just fine!! Not my thighs :crazy:

I took the wrapping off at the end of the first set though. It was bothering me. It helped me a lot during the day though.. especially for my warming up.
:lol:

Did you do a Zvonareva and rip them half off and have them hanging off you in a raggedy fashion, keep hitting your legs, pulling on them and crying? :)

tedlesurfeur
06-14-2010, 07:06 PM

Did you do a Zvonareva and rip them half off and have them hanging off you in a raggedy fashion, keep hitting your legs, pulling on them and crying? :)

No :lol: However, I think it impressed my opponent who didn't seem to be so familiar with them... He looked at me as if I was playing tennis-teacher-level, which I'm not (or sometimes I am, when in the zone).

Kezzi
06-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Hello everyone! :wavey:
Rosmalen was so much fun. :D
Arnaud won (yay!) and afterwards he had to throw balls in the audience. I caught one, he spotted me and aimed at me. :D I'm trying to upload the video to fb now. Fenna filmed it. :p
I could win tickets to Wimbledon, but I had to serve with that ball. :rolls: I don't play tennis, so I can't serve either. :tape: Will find me someone to teach me tho, cause every time it's something with serve. :p

And the most hilarious was Sergiy Stakhovsky when he came to play with Beesie. :haha: Pictures are on fb, it's a little hard to explain Beesie. :p You get them at a grocery store in NL, it's to support the Dutch soccer team. Sergiy asked if they also make them in Ukrainian colors, he also said he wanted Beesie to sign the photo I took of them together. :rolls: It was really fun, the coach spotted Beesie (assaulted him! :awww: )and I said I wanted a photo with both the puppet and Stakhovsky. I didn't even had to walk over after training, cause the coach just sent Sergiy to where we were sitting. :haha:

Kezzi
06-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Well done! :yeah: Hope your legs feel better soon. :hug:

NicolasKiefer44
06-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Oh she's not leaving Amigo with me, he's going home with her until she decides where he's going next on his worldwide odyssey.

Send him to the United States. Yes? I am traveling this summer. He could see quite a bit. Including ATP Cincy 2010! :wavey:

Darn. On the ass would have been nice. Oh, sorry, well, I would have liked it. :D

OMG so funny. I would have paid cash to see Ted do that. The ripping and crying during points while hitting topspin. I think. :haha:

No :lol: However, I think it impressed my opponent who didn't seem to be so familiar with them... He looked at me as if I was playing tennis-teacher-level, which I'm not (or sometimes I am, when in the zone).

Good focus and smart play. It's wonderful when everything is in harmony on court. :yeah:

Hi everyone. I just got home from the gym, doing arms, and dropping a 45 lbs. dumbell on my toe. Actually it rolled off the bench between sets as I was happily chatting with friends. Needless to say, I jumped 10 feet in the air and belted out the F-bomb. It is changing colours as I type this. And I have USTA tennis match tomorrow and it counts for my state wide ranking. I guess if I can't run, I will be going for the lines with bombs for winners. :haha: That won't be easy since I am severe topspin on both sides. Maybe all drop shots on return of serve. PRAY FOR MY TOE. :haha:

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 06:49 AM
*Know Your Cafe Owner* part two

1. Who's my alltime favourite tennisplayer?
a. David Nalbandian
b. Philipp Kohlschreiber
c. Andy Murrey
d. Mikhail Youzhny

2.How many tattoos do I have?
a. 1
b. 2
c. 3
d. 4

3. What's my favourite city?
a. New York
b. Montpellier
c. Sevilla
d. Paris

4. Which languages do I speak or have some knowledge of?
a. German, English, Italian, French
b. English, Spanish, Italian, German
c. French, Spanish, German, English
d. Italian, English, French, Spanish

5. What's my favourite animal?
a. dolphins
b. bengal tigers
c. black panthers
d. manta rays

6. what's my favourite movie?
a. Independence Day
b. Neverending Story
c. Donnie Darko
d. Scary Movie

7. Which of these tennisplayers I find pretentious?
a. Rafael Nadal
b. Roger Federer
c. Andy Murray
d. Andy Roddick.

8. What's my favourite colour?
a. green
b. yellow
c. red
d. blue

9. What's my favourite surface?
a. carpet
b. hard courts
c. grass
d. clay

10. What does "Ted" stand for?
T(homas) ED(mond)

Carlita 9/10
Mike 6/10
Chris 5/10
Dani 4/10
Eva 4/10

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 06:52 AM
Arnaud won (yay!) and afterwards he had to throw balls in the audience. I caught one, he spotted me and aimed at me. :D I'm trying to upload the video to fb now. Fenna filmed it. :p
I could win tickets to Wimbledon, but I had to serve with that ball. :rolls: I don't play tennis, so I can't serve either. :tape: Will find me someone to teach me tho, cause every time it's something with serve. :p

And the most hilarious was Sergiy Stakhovsky when he came to play with Beesie. :haha: Pictures are on fb, it's a little hard to explain Beesie. :p You get them at a grocery store in NL, it's to support the Dutch soccer team. Sergiy asked if they also make them in Ukrainian colors, he also said he wanted Beesie to sign the photo I took of them together. :rolls: It was really fun, the coach spotted Beesie (assaulted him! :awww: )and I said I wanted a photo with both the puppet and Stakhovsky. I didn't even had to walk over after training, cause the coach just sent Sergiy to where we were sitting. :haha:

I'm eager to see that :lol: I really wonder what Bessie look like :devil:

And I have USTA tennis match tomorrow and it counts for my state wide ranking. I guess if I can't run, I will be going for the lines with bombs for winners. :haha: That won't be easy since I am severe topspin on both sides. Maybe all drop shots on return of serve. PRAY FOR MY TOE. :haha:

Good luck with that!! we will pray for your toe. Try to keep the points as short as possible, so you'll have to be extremely focused on every single point :wavey:

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 06:54 AM
By the way, I need the forms of :

Carlita
Eva
Eliane
Dani
JM?? Has he done something this week? :lol:

<Eve>
06-15-2010, 07:19 AM
:wavey: holaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hmm getting soaked is less fun without my puddle jumping buddy :awww:

anyways... I think Im broke now :lol: :spit: just spending my last money here in the internet cafe :)

Glad you had fun Eva & JM!!! And the girls at Rosmalen!! :)

I knew you would love the gift :lol: it's piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink :rocker2:

Even if it was red purple green yellow orange black gold or silver i would have loved it :D
Good to hear you had a good weekend too!! :yeah:

what tournament are you playing?! good luck!! :yeah:
By the way, I need the forms of :

Carlita
Eva
Eliane
Dani
JM?? Has he done something this week? :lol:

ehr...... i created a game. scored 4 at your game, 6 at carlita's ... i think?! :shrug:

<Eve>
06-15-2010, 07:21 AM

I took Beesie home and parents and sister happily played with Beesie. I thought it was best not to tell Beesie was almost in Sergiy's coach's pants :rolls:

scoobs
06-15-2010, 07:28 AM
Morning gang.

I just slept eight hours so it's wrong that I still feel so tired.

It's making me grumpy.

I need

http://pastorfbcnp.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/coffeecup_full.jpg

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 07:45 AM
what tournament are you playing?! good luck!! :yeah:

My club's

ehr...... i created a game. scored 4 at your game, 6 at carlita's ... i think?! :shrug:

So, 1500 so far. Have you posted at least three pictures?

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 07:47 AM
Morning gang.

It's making me grumpy.

I need coffee

Hello http://frenchtasticpeople.com/pumpkin.gif

By the way, we never talked about how right I was regarding Andy's level at Queen's ... :lol:

<Eve>
06-15-2010, 08:00 AM
My club's

So, 1500 so far. Have you posted at least three pictures?
ehhhh ... :shrug: im not sure?! normally i would say yes but i really have no clue what ive been posting here the last week as im trying to not spam this thread with a fifth of the posts :lol: :shrug:
let's just say yes ive posted more than 2 ... :unsure:

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 08:03 AM
Didn't Dani and JM posted soccer player pictures?

<Eve>
oh yes i posted pics for the hottie contest for sure. more than 2 :p

scoobs
Hello http://frenchtasticpeople.com/pumpkin.gif

By the way, we never talked about how right I was regarding Andy's level at Queen's ... :lol:
oh well, sorry I missed that :rolleyes: :ras:

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 08:05 AM
what about Eliane? what about her last week, does anyone know? Did she choose players?

scoobs
06-15-2010, 08:12 AM
Yes I think she chose two players.

You could, like, read back to answer these questions...

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 08:37 AM
http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/6/15/141fb01f-04c0-4817-a622-5b1c14b796d6_club.jpg

NicolasKiefer44
06-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Morning gang.

It's making me grumpy.

I need

http://pastorfbcnp.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/coffeecup_full.jpg

*GASP* and you shriek at me for my coffee desires...of course, the size of my cup did frighten you back against the wall when I showed you. :haha:

Eva, did you notice the brand logo on the underwear on Beckham when I posted a pic of him? It was a logo kind of like your name, but not your name.

It's raining here. I have to go outside and melt on my way to work. Seeyabye.

Thanks for the toe prayer, Ted. Oh, uhm, my toe is the size of a bowling ball today, but fully functionable, and I will be competing. It's a very pretty, bold black colour too. Crayola would be proud. :)

scoobs
06-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Did nobody ever tell you you're not supposed to drop weights on parts of your body Mikey?

On Friday at 5.30pm I am on holiday.

Trouble is, I'm not sure I can hang on until then, there's a real danger I am going to murder somebody this week. The blood will fountain and I will shriek with joy as I dance on the mangled, battered corpse.

<Eve>
06-15-2010, 11:38 AM
*GASP* and you shriek at me for my coffee desires...of course, the size of my cup did frighten you back against the wall when I showed you. :haha:

Eva, did you notice the brand logo on the underwear on Beckham when I posted a pic of him? It was a logo kind of like your name, but not your name.

It's raining here. I have to go outside and melt on my way to work. Seeyabye.

Thanks for the toe prayer, Ted. Oh, uhm, my toe is the size of a bowling ball today, but fully functionable, and I will be competing. It's a very pretty, bold black colour too. Crayola would be proud. :)
:lol: yeh i saw it Mike!! unfortunately im not a big fan of beckham ;) but it looked cool!! good luck for the toe!! :o

Denaon
06-15-2010, 03:16 PM
so guys I promise I'll make the contest for tomorrow :tape:
I'll have some time later at home...so I can do it there without the pressure of being caught at work....even though I ran the player contests from here too :spit:
but things are kind of different now :p

Carlita
06-15-2010, 03:37 PM
I'll have some time later at home...so I can do it there without the pressure of being caught at work....even though I ran the player contests from here too :spit:
but things are kind of different now :p:wavey: so what's kinda different then?

oooh and WTF is that in your avatar :bolt: :o is that what I think it is?

Denaon
06-15-2010, 03:39 PM
:wavey: so what's kinda different then?

oooh and WTF is that in your avatar :bolt: :o

apart from the restrictions...new boss and new system guys...so I better keep a low profile using internet at work :p
Show more respect :shout: you might not like him...but he's someone...not something :ras:

bokehlicious
06-15-2010, 03:41 PM
Your avi rules Dani :rocker2: :hug: :D

Carlita
06-15-2010, 03:41 PM
apart from the restrictions...new boss and new system guys...so I better keep a low profile using internet at work :p
Show more respect :shout: you might not like him...but he's someone...not something :ras:ah okay.... :unsure: careful then....

okay :rolleyes: if I must...I'll give you he's a someone...but that's it...

Kezzi
06-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Yes I think she chose two players.

You could, like, read back to answer these questions...
how could he have missed Harry and Lucas?! :hearts:
and I shared a Martini with you all, so I have 3 pics. That was it I guess :)

but things are kind of different now :p
I missed a lot of contests here the past weeks, so I will participate in this one :)
And make one of my own, it was Eva's idea, a really cool one. At least I think it is :lol:

Carlita
06-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Your avi rules Dani :rocker2: :hug: :DI think you can change yours, coz it's not really relevant anymore :lol: (the text that is:lol: )

Denaon
06-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Your avi rules Dani :rocker2: :hug: :D

:rocker: I know!!!

ah okay.... :unsure: careful then....

okay :rolleyes: if I must...I'll give you he's a someone...but that's it...

thank you :cool:

how could he have missed Harry and Lucas?! :hearts:
and I shared a Martini with you all, so I have 3 pics. That was it I guess :)

I missed a lot of contests here the past weeks, so I will participate in this one :)
And make one of my own, it was Eva's idea, a really cool one. At least I think it is :lol:

:D great! I've seen you posted your hotties....I just need to gather all the info...for tomorrow morning (yours) the contest will be on ;)

bokehlicious
06-15-2010, 03:44 PM
I think you can change yours, coz it's not really relevant anymore :lol: (the text that is:lol: )

I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow since I don't have any pic editing tool on my mac :o so can't work on any other... :p

Carlita
06-15-2010, 03:54 PM

I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow since I don't have any pic editing tool on my mac :o so can't work on any other... :pwhat would you want as a new avatar? :devil:

bokehlicious
06-15-2010, 03:56 PM
what would you want as a new avatar? :devil:

No clue :shrug: :angel: I'll pic one online, but since I'll have to resize it I need an editing tool :o

Oh wait, I could put Eva's current fb profile pic :hearts: :lol: :p

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 04:06 PM
Evgeny Korolev v Daniel Cox --> is this Eliane's and Fenna's brother? :eek:

Carlita
06-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Evgeny Korolev v Daniel Cox --> is this Eliane's and Fenna's brother? :eek:it is!!! You didnt know? :p

bokehlicious
06-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Ted, Cox in the Netherlands is like Martin in France :o :p

Carlita
06-15-2010, 04:18 PM
I need sleep....:yawn:

Denaon
06-15-2010, 04:23 PM
I need sleep....:yawn:

are you at work?

Carlita
06-15-2010, 04:26 PM
are you at work?hell no :lol:

thursday..... :awww:

Denaon
06-15-2010, 04:29 PM
hell no :lol:

thursday..... :awww:

then go to bed :lol:

Carlita
06-15-2010, 04:32 PM
then go to bed :lol:it's 6:30pm :o

Denaon
06-15-2010, 04:34 PM
it's 6:30pm :o

:haha: I mean...take a nap...if you need some sleep...or maybe a strong coffee :p

Carlita
06-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Chris, sorry I didnt text back.... had no service :lol: only in the middle of the sea..the sea provider (the expensive one)....

I didnt get bored coz I got there at 20:45 and could board at 21:00 :) And this time there was a tv in my cabin :woohoo: so I watched Coco avant Chanel on the film channel. The Stena Hollandica was more luxurious than the Stena Britannica....except for no mobile phone service :rolleyes: :lol:

Carlita
06-15-2010, 04:39 PM
:haha: I mean...take a nap...if you need some sleep...or maybe a strong coffee :p oooh yes :) coffee might help!

OMG :tape: sooooooo much fuss about the girls wearing the orange dress in South Africa.... :rolleyes: They took them out of the stadium :o because of the Bavaria logo and held them in a room for 4 hours :tape: coz they were breaking some (commercial) law....and now Bavaria is getting so much attention :haha: so it was really stupid of them to take them away :lol:

Denaon
06-15-2010, 04:53 PM
oooh yes :) coffee might help!

OMG :tape: sooooooo much fuss about the girls wearing the orange dress in South Africa.... :rolleyes: They took them out of the stadium :o because of the Bavaria logo and held them in a room for 4 hours :tape: coz they were breaking some (commercial) law....and now Bavaria is getting so much attention :haha: so it was really stupid of them to take them away :lol:

:lol: Couldn't they just tape the logo?

Carlita
06-15-2010, 04:58 PM
:lol: Couldn't they just tape the logo?you can hardly SEE the logo :tape: :o it was absolutely ridiculous! Coz it's a Dutch beer brand....and you don't see the name, just the logo...so you would have to know your beerlogos to see more than the girl in the orange dress :shrug:

http://www.blikopnieuws.nl/media/foto/large/20100419_4561005.jpg

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Que Buena Chica

Denaon
06-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Que Buena Chica

good girl?

Denaon
06-15-2010, 05:50 PM
Ok...I will celebrate here....

Denaon
06-15-2010, 05:52 PM
my 20,000th post

:banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana:

Carlita
06-15-2010, 05:53 PM
my 20,000th post

:banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 06:34 PM
good girl?

I meant hermosa, guapa :D I used buena the way we do in French :lol:

Voo de Mar
06-15-2010, 06:56 PM
What did happen Ted that I haven't got you again on FB? :p

Kezzi
06-15-2010, 07:01 PM
great! I've seen you posted your hotties....I just need to gather all the info...for tomorrow morning (yours) the contest will be on
I still don't really understand what you're going to do with them... :o

And I have my own contest almost finished. Just have to upload the picture. :)

Evgeny Korolev v Daniel Cox --> is this Eliane's and Fenna's brother? :eek:
If so, a big part of the world would be family. :lol:

Chris, sorry I didnt text back.... had no service - only in the middle of the sea..the sea provider (the expensive one)....

I didnt get bored coz I got there at 20:45 and could board at 21:00 And this time there was a tv in my cabin :woohoo: so I watched Coco avant Chanel on the film channel. The Stena Hollandica was more luxurious than the Stena Britannica....except for no mobile phone service :rolleyes: :lol:
What did you think of the movie?
(I loved it :hearts: , I even have the dvd twice, one to keep in the plastic :tape: :o )

oooh yes :) coffee might help!

I believed they also made people get rid of the Heineken hats...

my 20,000th post

(sorry, had to remove your bananas)
congrats! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

tedlesurfeur
06-15-2010, 07:20 PM
What did happen Ted that I haven't got you again on FB? :p

Oh, it's not a big deal, we didn't interact too often there. I deleted you accordingly.
I delete a lot of people, so don't take it personally.
I deleted Rosie, Truc, Hamdanie, Manon (for other reasons though) and many others but I don't remember their names.
I don't want my FB account to be overwhelmed by 476 friends, 85% of whom I don't interact with :wavey:

Kezzi
06-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Okay everyone, here's my game. Inspired by Eva when she saw my flag.
PM me the number next to the autograph with the correct name. The flag gives hints enough I think :lol: but since one is a little difficult imo, it's fair to say 2 of them are ex-players and became coaches.
9 & 10 are the ones I'm still missing on my flag. :awww:
Correct answer gives 100 points. The players missing don't have a number, if you get the name right, it doesn't matter where you imagine him on there. :)
Deadline = Saturday 19 June, 23:00 CET.

Voo de Mar
06-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Oh, it's not a big deal, we didn't interact too often there. I deleted you accordingly.
I delete a lot of people, so don't take it personally.
I deleted Rosie, Truc, Hamdanie, Manon (for other reasons though) and many others but I don't remember their names.
I don't want my FB account to be overwhelmed by 476 friends, 85% of whom I don't interact with :wavey:

That's reasonable :yeah:

<Eve>
06-15-2010, 08:27 PM
No clue :shrug: :angel: I'll pic one online, but since I'll have to resize it I need an editing tool :o

Oh wait, I could put Eva's current fb profile pic :hearts: :lol: :pI never have to resize :shrug:

and NO :armed: noooo pic of me plz :lol: :p

my 20,000th post

:banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana:
Yeeehaaaa congrats!!! :banana:

NicolasKiefer44
06-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi everyone.

I am preparing to win my match tonight without looking and performing like I'm temporarily crippled. :haha:

Kezzi
06-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Hi everyone.

I am preparing to win my match tonight without looking and performing like I'm temporarily crippled. :haha:
You can do it! :bounce:

NicolasKiefer44
06-15-2010, 09:46 PM
I know how to throw smoke and mirrors when needed haha!

Eliane, I will be back to the cafe for my night shift. Keep the mochas fresh and lovely...like you. :smooch:

<Eve>
06-15-2010, 09:47 PM
good luck mikey!!!!!! :hug:

Kezzi
06-15-2010, 10:04 PM
I know how to throw smoke and mirrors when needed haha!

Eliane, I will be back to the cafe for my night shift. Keep the mochas fresh and lovely...like you. :smooch:
I wish I could join you at your night shift, but I need sleep. :awww:
Enjoy the night shift!

And this is for you :smooch:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs653.snc3/32285_401497982098_738017098_4515145_1265164_n.jpg

If you get bored you could try my game. :hug:

Eva, I will just count all your points, the autograph that is the most difficult imo is just like a trivia question some people know and some don't. At first I thought it was unfair to the rest, because you know who it is. But in fact everyone can find out, looking at the hints and the position on the flag. :)

<Eve>
06-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Eva, I will just count all your points, the autograph that is the most difficult imo is just like a trivia question some people know and some don't. At first I thought it was unfair to the rest, because you know who it is. But in fact everyone can find out, looking at the hints and the position on the flag. :)

well :unsure: im not even sure if I know which one it is anymore :rolls: :p ill give it a shot tomorrow!!! :yeah:

Voo de Mar
06-15-2010, 10:59 PM
Wow! I see I moved up in the ranking thanks to the quiz with pics of young players :D

<Eve>
06-15-2010, 11:15 PM
yes Voo, but the autograph one of Eliane is definitely more difficult, even for you I think :p

Voo de Mar
06-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Definitely, I don't have any idea who signed the flag :o 0 points! :D

Kezzi
06-16-2010, 06:53 AM
Ah, you sure can guess some of them, they practically wrote their names down :p
And they are all Frenchies I count as my faves, cause those are the ones I want to have on the flag. :)

Carlita
06-16-2010, 09:10 AM
omg :tape: they arrested the girls now...in their hotel :o:rolleyes:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05G6bfqcMQ690/610x.jpg
oh yes...please arrest them..... :scratch: because.....???????????

<Eve>
06-16-2010, 09:23 AM
breaking the sponsor rules :shrug:

NicolasKiefer44
06-16-2010, 09:56 AM
Eliane I will get to your game. :) I want to play.

In wounded toe news. I forgot my about my bowling ball sized foot and won in doubles 7-5, 6-7 (4-7), 14-12 3rd set tiebreak. They had 3 match points that we fought off. I told our team captain - No More Doubles for Mikey - I need to be in control of my universe out there lol. Singles only!

Everyone have a great day.

Carlita
06-16-2010, 10:02 AM
breaking the sponsor rules :shrug:oh come on :lol: you need laser eyes to see what it says on the back :lol: and, they only arrested 2 of them..... :shrug: so, why not all?

bokehlicious
06-16-2010, 10:10 AM
So many hot blonde Dutchies in that pic Sjoukje... Arf... :drool: :hearts: :inlove: :angel: :p

tedlesurfeur
06-16-2010, 10:13 AM
Eliane I will get to your game. :) I want to play.

In wounded toe news. I forgot my about my bowling ball sized foot and won in doubles 7-5, 6-7 (4-7), 14-12 3rd set tiebreak. They had 3 match points that we fought off. I told our team captain - No More Doubles for Mikey - I need to be in control of my universe out there lol. Singles only!

Everyone have a great day.

Congrats!!! How was the toe? :wavey:
How was your movement and your serve?

tedlesurfeur
06-16-2010, 10:15 AM
So many hot blonde Dutchies in that pic Sjoukje... Arf... :drool: :hearts: :inlove: :angel: :p

Et ya du sein

Carlita
06-16-2010, 10:30 AM
men :rolleyes::p

bokehlicious
06-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Ouais y'a d'la miche Ted!!! :hearts: :drool: :D

Carlita
06-16-2010, 10:33 AM
:help: someone make Martin VerKruk stfu please :fiery: he's spoiling my tennis....

<Eve>
06-16-2010, 11:12 AM
men :rolleyes::p

indeed :rolleyes: :o

tedlesurfeur
06-16-2010, 11:46 AM
stop complaining or go for women then

<Eve>
06-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Ok straight and bi guys, lesbian and bi girls (i dont think we have them do we?!), for the ones that actually like women... here you go, the world cup WAG's

http://www.latimes.com/sns-viral-world-cup-wives,0,4757742.photogallery

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2010/06/world-cup-WAGs-slideshow-201006#slide=1

bokehlicious
06-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Some hot specimen :yeah: :drool: :angel: :p

tedlesurfeur
06-16-2010, 02:41 PM
Some hot specimen :yeah: :drool: :angel: :p

No.

Most of them look pretty pathetic. It's sad :sad: I like beauty without any extravaganza.

and you wanna know what? I like the girls in this thread way better than the ones in the galleries :rolleyes:

Ana Ivanovic, without makeup and with an innocent smile, is pretty.
Anna Chakvetadze is just awesome.

Denaon
06-16-2010, 03:24 PM
ciao guys! :wavey:
Ok...I'm not making any more promises from now on.
I apologize for not having the contest started but I will before the WC ends :rocker:

<Eve>
06-16-2010, 05:06 PM
No.

Most of them look pretty pathetic. It's sad :sad: I like beauty without any extravaganza.

and you wanna know what? I like the girls in this thread way better than the ones in the galleries :rolleyes:

really?! :eek:

:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :yeah:

tedlesurfeur
06-16-2010, 07:17 PM
really?! :eek:

:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :yeah:

Yes.

Kezzi
06-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Ok straight and bi guys, lesbian and bi girls (i dont think we have them do we?!), for the ones that actually like women... here you go, the world cup WAG's

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2010/06/world-cup-WAGs-slideshow-201006#slide=1
I didn't know Abbey Clancy, but I think she looks great in the vanity fair gallery. :yeah:
But Sylvie is still my fave, she's great. :D I do prefer her with the short hair though...
And I miss Harry's wife. :scratch: Sheree is lovely, but I guess she isn't a typical wag since she doesn't follow Harry everywhere. She's stayed in the UK while Harry moved to Turkey. :worship:

No.

You're so cute! :awww:

<Eve>
06-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Yes.
Yes that's cute :yeah:

I didn't know Abbey Clancy, but I think she looks great in the vanity fair gallery. :yeah:
But Sylvie is still my fave, she's great. :D I do prefer her with the short hair though...
And I miss Harry's wife. :scratch: Sheree is lovely, but I guess she isn't a typical wag since she doesn't follow Harry everywhere. She's stayed in the UK while Harry moved to Turkey. :worship:

You're so cute! :awww:
i know her from abbey and janice (dickinson), some rtl 5 show on monday evening after the top model programs, where Janice tries to get abbey a job/become a real model in the usa :o :lol:

Kezzi
06-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Yes that's cute :yeah:

i know her from abbey and janice (dickinson), some rtl 5 show on monday evening after the top model programs, where Janice tries to get abbey a job/become a real model in the usa :o :lol:
Oooohhh, I've seen that. Didn't recognize her, cause she looks so different on that photo. :eek:

NicolasKiefer44
06-16-2010, 10:52 PM

Attractive, yes, but working it pretty severe some of them. Clean hair, a smile, and a friendly persona - that gets my attention.

Eva you are so funny. "For the ones that actually like women". LOL. That reminds me of a Boy George quote on MTV - "Everyone's having a sex change, what the heck is going on?"

Congrats!!! How was the toe? :wavey:
How was your movement and your serve?

:) Thank you. My serve wasn't affected, surprisingly. I started carefully, and I could push off on it once I realized if I didn't, we were going to be sent home with a loss. By the second set, I was feeling my toe, and my partner was so nervous that he was missing quite a bit. Luckily I was concentrating so furiously to hit accurate shots. My return of serve was full on. It is amazing how people will continue to serve to my backhand, my strength, as I continue to hit out on them. I find that bizarre. Or maybe I just think on court so much more than expected. :haha:
Will you be wrapping your legs like last match? Cautionary support, correct? Good Luck and drop shot like a madman.

Anyone watching True Blood? I am in season 2 and that's my plan tonight. More of season 2. :)

tedlesurfeur
06-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Attractive, yes, but working it pretty severe some of them. Clean hair, a smile, and a friendly persona - that gets my attention.

Eva you are so funny. "For the ones that actually like women". LOL. That reminds me of a Boy George quote on MTV - "Everyone's having a sex change, what the heck is going on?"

:) Thank you. My serve wasn't affected, surprisingly. I started carefully, and I could push off on it once I realized if I didn't, we were going to be sent home with a loss. By the second set, I was feeling my toe, and my partner was so nervous that he was missing quite a bit. Luckily I was concentrating so furiously to hit accurate shots. My return of serve was full on. It is amazing how people will continue to serve to my backhand, my strength, as I continue to hit out on them. I find that bizarre. Or maybe I just think on court so much more than expected. :haha:
Will you be wrapping your legs like last match? Cautionary support, correct? Good Luck and drop shot like a madman.

Anyone watching True Blood? I am in season 2 and that's my plan tonight. More of season 2. :)

Wow, I can't wait for the battle of the backhands : you vs me. My last opponent told me "there wasn't much I could do with your cross court backhands. It's a powerful shot of yours". I thanked him for that.
No, I won't be wrapping my thighs. My legs are a lot better, I don't feel any pain, unlike last time when I really needed them. Of course, I'll wrap them if the pain wakes up. I suspect my left knee to bother me. My match will be at 8 pm after a long day at work, so that's not so good for my knee. We'll see how it goes.

Usually, I know about the pain, and I forget it on court. I stop thinking about it as soon as I know I took care of it. Wrapping reassures me a whole lot.

Season 2 of True Blood? Oh man, that's long gone and digested for me :D I loved this season as well. Are you more of a Bill fan, or an Eric fan? :D

Catchie
06-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Hey everyone! :wavey:

I'm back :D Had a few busy weeks, the next two weeks will be busy as well, but I'll try to visit here more often :D

How is everyone?

http://www.trouwartikelen.nl/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/celebrations-doosje.jpg

scoobs
06-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Hey everyone, hope you're all having a good week :wavey:

Kezzi
06-17-2010, 08:33 PM
Hey Chris! :bigwave:
I've had a great week so far. :D How is yours going?
Tomorrow I'm going to a city close to Amsterdam to visit a customer with my boss. Will be a relaxing day since I don't have to do anything, just pay attention. :)

scoobs
06-17-2010, 08:39 PM
My week seriously sucks but it's also seriously nearly over and then I have two weeks of holiday so I'll survive one more day.

I have been in hermit mode most of this week, hopefully that will lift soon too.

Meanwhile, I'm going to read and get an early night.

Bye all :wavey:

Catchie
06-17-2010, 08:45 PM
I have really busy weeks, because it's going near the end of the school year so all deadlines are coming up. Somehow I can't get myself to finish assignments or study though :o

<Eve>
06-18-2010, 12:52 AM
yo café. CHEERS!

http://beerbeer.org/image/2008/no-related/vodka-01.jpg

:smooch:

scoobs
06-18-2010, 07:31 AM
Morning all.

Time for coffee.

Thank God it's Friday...now if I can just survive this day, 14 days of vacation and tennis obsession stretches out before me like a mirage in the baking heat of the desert, let's hope when I get to it, it proves to be real after all :)

bokehlicious
06-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Hi Chris :wavey:

That's for you :hug: :D

http://www.iainclaridge.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/april2009/strong_coffee1.jpg

scoobs
06-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Thanks!

(What is it?)

bokehlicious
06-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Some "strong" coffee :shrug: I guess this one makes you hit the gym harder :cool: :lol: :p

scoobs
06-18-2010, 08:42 AM
That may work with Mikey, less so with me :)

Carlita
06-18-2010, 08:48 AM
:wavey: hi cafe

bye cafe :wavey:

Denaon
06-18-2010, 03:08 PM
:wavey: hi cafe

bye cafe :wavey:

:wavey: Hey hunny!

Hello cafe...:smooch:

see you later cafe! :wavey:

:rolls: just kidding :p

<Eve>
06-18-2010, 03:15 PM
hey dani :)

Denaon
06-18-2010, 03:19 PM
hey dani :)

hi Eva :D
the café is quite lonesome lately.

I'm so lonesome I could cry :sobbing:

EggG5DjCRU

This weekend I'm likely to start the contest :spit:
:rocker:

<Eve>
06-18-2010, 03:26 PM
hi Eva :D
the café is quite lonesome lately.

I'm so lonesome I could cry :sobbing:

EggG5DjCRU

This weekend I'm likely to start the contest :spit:
:rocker:song doesnt work!! :o
yes indeed.. really lonesome.. :unsure:

sure, ill notice it when you start the contest :rolls:

Denaon
06-18-2010, 03:33 PM
song doesnt work!! :o
yes indeed.. really lonesome.. :unsure:

sure, ill notice it when you start the contest :rolls:

I'm thinking of making it sort of like the WC system. Groups and then knock-outs :rocker: We'll see :p

<Eve>
06-18-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm thinking of making it sort of like the WC system. Groups and then knock-outs :rocker: We'll see :pBy the time you know the set-up, WC is over I think ;) :o
do you like the new amigo pics?! :D

Denaon
06-18-2010, 03:51 PM
By the time you know the set-up, WC is over I think ;) :o
do you like the new amigo pics?! :D

:haha: it won't :p
The ones from London?
I love them :hearts:
The puppet/doll has a life of its own now :haha: My :baby:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 04:33 PM
:haha: it won't :p
The ones from London?
I love them :hearts:
The puppet/doll has a life of its own now :haha: My :baby:he misses his daddy :awww:

Denaon
06-18-2010, 04:38 PM
he misses his daddy :awww:

bah! he should be happy he's got the chance to travel...and forget about me :lol:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 04:58 PM
bah! he should be happy he's got the chance to travel...and forget about me :lol::eek: how can he forget about you?! Don't be silly!

Denaon
06-18-2010, 05:04 PM
:eek: how can he forget about you?! Don't be silly!

:lol: I mean...he shouldn't be homesick...the fun has just started for him :banana:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 05:22 PM
:lol: I mean...he shouldn't be homesick...the fun has just started for him :banana:how long has he been away from home then? He's only little..... :awww: he can be homesick :p

Denaon
06-18-2010, 05:39 PM
how long has he been away from home then? He's only little..... :awww: he can be homesick :p

he left a day after my birthday....so it's been 6 months last 9th :p

<Eve>
06-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Dani, i met amigo before i knew who you were :) they said: it's dani's!! you know!! dani!!! and i was like. eh no. no clue :scratch: :lol:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 05:46 PM
he left a day after my birthday....so it's been 6 months last 9th :p5 :p unless you're bday is in december :angel:

anyway.... Im undecided.... he might come home (coz he also needs more pics with you)...he might not.... :sobbing: I dont know

Denaon
06-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Dani, i met amigo before i knew who you were :) they said: it's dani's!! you know!! dani!!! and i was like. eh no. no clue :scratch: :lol:

:haha: :lol: of course.
but you should have known who I was..there's only one Dani :cool:

5 :p unless you're bday is in december :angel:

anyway.... Im undecided.... he might come home (coz he also needs more pics with you)...he might not.... :sobbing: I dont know
5 months :cool: :lol:

:hysteric: I want him back 5 years time!!!
:sobbing: Don't send him back yet!

<Eve>
06-18-2010, 06:02 PM
i know now, thats the most important thing no?! ;)

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Me too. :lol:

but you should have known who I was..there's only one Dani :cool:

:sobbing: Don't send him back yet!
Can you miss him for 5 years? :eek: :awww: And I think Amigo is allowed to go home in between his travels, poor creature will need a little rest at some point. :)

Carlita
06-18-2010, 06:05 PM
but you should have known who I was..there's only one Dani :cool: actually...I have 2 dani's on my fb list :p and I remember this goooorgeous Portuguese Dani... :inlove:

but yeah, only one Denaon ;) :kiss:

:sobbing: Don't send him back yet!:bigcry:

Denaon
06-18-2010, 06:11 PM
i know now, thats the most important thing no?! ;)

:cool: of course....you know...a big ego :lol:

Me too. :lol:

Can you miss him for 5 years? :eek: :awww: And I think Amigo is allowed to go home in between his travels, poor creature will need a little rest at some point. :)

:p Amigo's biggest purpose in life is to travel ...and never stop :rocker:

actually...I have 2 dani's on my fb list :p and I remember this goooorgeous Portuguese Dani... :inlove:

but yeah, only one Denaon ;) :kiss:

:bigcry:

I'm the one and only Dani that matters :rocker2:
But truly...I'm the only Denaon in kilometers / miles :rocker:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 06:15 PM
To me you're they only Dani that matters, true ;) :kiss:

so, what if I do send him back? :p

Denaon
06-18-2010, 06:17 PM
To me you're they only Dani that matters, true ;) :kiss:

so, what if I do send him back? :p
:smooch: thanks :D

I'll destroy him...cut his head off...use the buttons for my shirt :ras:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 06:20 PM
:smooch: thanks :D

I'll destroy him...cut his head off...use the buttons for my shirt :ras::speakles: :sad:

Denaon
06-18-2010, 06:21 PM
:speakles: :sad:

his fate is in your hands...:cool:
:devil:

Clashcityrocker
06-18-2010, 06:22 PM
hey

Carlita
06-18-2010, 06:23 PM
:devil::rolleyes: Im not talking to you anymore :sad:

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 06:24 PM
:devil:
:eek:
You do know that threatening someones life is illegal, right?

Poor Amigo :sad:

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 06:26 PM
:rolleyes: Im not talking to you anymore :sad:
I wrote 3 summons this week, do you want me to prosecute him too? :devil:

Denaon
06-18-2010, 06:27 PM
hey

Hola :D

:rolleyes: Im not talking to you anymore :sad:

:awww: I'm just telling you what I'd do if I receive him back :devil:

:eek:
You do know that threatening someones life is illegal, right?

Poor Amigo :sad:

:aplot: he cannot tell anyone I'm threating his life, can he?

Clashcityrocker
06-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Dani, we must sign in for W

Denaon
06-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Dani, we must sign in for W

sure :cool:

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Hola :D

:awww: I'm just telling you what I'd do if I receive him back :devil:

:aplot: he cannot tell anyone I'm threating his life, can he?
Well, we have it in writing here. :aplot:

Denaon
06-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Well, we have it in writing here. :aplot:

:unsure: I was just joking...I wouldn't hurt my :baby: Amigo

scoobs
06-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Didn't someone want me to play doubles for Wimbledon?

Never heard anything more about it.

Oh well, whatever.

Hey Dani and everyone :)

Clashcityrocker
06-18-2010, 07:08 PM
what about ted ? i thought he wanted to play

Denaon
06-18-2010, 07:09 PM

Oh well, whatever.

hey!! :D

Oh yes....if you and Ted still want to play...here's the link for commiting....just do it in spanish.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=154951

In para Wimbledon por favor :D Dobles con ...(Tedlesurfeur or scoobs)

scoobs
*shrug*

No idea if he still does.

scoobs
Oh and by the way, Dani, I love you to bits but if you threaten Amigo again I will have to come over there, find you, and pound on you a little bit - and not in a good way :D

Denaon
06-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Oh and by the way, Dani, I love you to bits but if you threaten Amigo again I will have to come over there, find you, and pound on you a little bit - and not in a good way :D

:armed: Amigo's my son...I'll do whatever I want with it...I mean...him :lol:
Oh...I love Amigo :sobbing: don't you get me wrong!
I want the best for him :banana:

scoobs
06-18-2010, 07:15 PM
:armed: Amigo's my son...I'll do whatever I want with it...I mean...him :lol:
Oh...I love Amigo :sobbing: don't you get me wrong!
I want the best for him :banana:
Not if it involves hurting him, removing buttons or other acts of wanton and unprecedented cruelty. You will be stopped. :armed:

Just so you know :)

Denaon
06-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Not if it involves hurting him, removing buttons or other acts of wanton and unprecedented cruelty. You will be stopped. :armed:

Just so you know :)

:ras:
Ok I will be a good father :p
If Sjoukje sends him back...which I kind of guess she eventually would now...I'll treat him nice :D :inlove:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 07:45 PM
*shrug*

No idea if he still does.ask him :p Although I think he will need to be reminded every day or he'll forget :o

Carlita
06-18-2010, 07:46 PM
:ras:
Ok I will be a good father :p
If Sjoukje sends him back...which I kind of guess she eventually would now...I'll treat him nice :D :inlove:and I should believe you because.... ???:rolleyes:

tedlesurfeur
06-18-2010, 08:15 PM

Oh well, whatever.

I still doooooo

But I don't know what to doooooo

What can I doooooo ?

- what is this?
- A doodle. I do doodle. You do doodle too. You do.

scoobs
06-18-2010, 08:22 PM

In para Wimbledon por favor Dobles con ...(Tedlesurfeur or scoobs)

well first you need to go and commit

And then we need to work out what the hell to do and when. :)

Denaon
06-18-2010, 08:22 PM
and I should believe you because.... ???:rolleyes:

because I'm a nice person :cool:

Denaon
06-18-2010, 08:23 PM
I still doooooo

But I don't know what to doooooo

What can I doooooo ?

In para Wimbledon por favor Dobles con ...(Tedlesurfeur or scoobs)

well first you need to go and commit

And then we need to work out what the hell to do and when. :)
Yeah...just commit :D

Carlita
06-18-2010, 08:25 PM
because I'm a nice person :cool:are you? :unsure:

Denaon
06-18-2010, 08:26 PM
are you? :unsure:

:armed: You bet I am!

Carlita
06-18-2010, 08:27 PM
:armed: You bet I am!well that limits my options then doesnt it? :o

Denaon
06-18-2010, 08:27 PM
But you're not sending Amigo back, are you? :angel:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 08:28 PM
But you're not sending Amigo back, are you? :angel:I might :ras: coz I don't see why not :nerner:

scoobs
06-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Not that it's any of my business but I think Amigo should see some of the American Mid-West...

Carlita
06-18-2010, 08:29 PM
Not that it's any of my business but I think Amigo should see some of the American Mid-West...:ras: don't you start....... I have other things in mind

Denaon
06-18-2010, 08:31 PM
I might :ras: coz I don't see why not :nerner:

:bigcry:

:rolls:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 08:31 PM
I could just keep him :ras:

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Game reminder: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=10048178&postcount=576 :angel:

Fenna is the only one with 10/10, what a surprise. :lol:

scoobs
06-18-2010, 08:33 PM
Well I think he should go to the American Midwest and visit Melbourne before being triumphantly taken home next January :)

tedlesurfeur
I committed with Scoobylove.

scoobs
I missed a game?

I'll have a bash now.

tedlesurfeur
because I'm a nice person :cool:

I concur with Litita. Are you? :scared:

scoobs
06-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Right, I've committed also, singles, and doubles with ted.

God help us.

Carlita
06-18-2010, 08:36 PM

God help us.that's Lord Carlos actually :angel:

Denaon
06-18-2010, 08:37 PM
I could just keep him :ras:

That was a possibility since the beginning :lol:
Actually anyone could keep it. :shrug:

Game reminder: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=10048178&postcount=576 :angel:

Fenna is the only one with 10/10, what a surprise. :lol:

I will try it later :p

Well I think he should go to the American Midwest and visit Melbourne before being triumphantly taken home next January :)

that'd be nice too...but I want him to travel the whole world!!! :nerner:

I committed with Scoobylove.

I concur with Litita. Are you? :scared:

I am :(

Carlita
06-18-2010, 08:37 PM
:dance: Tori Amos mood in: 3, 2 and 1 :singer:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 08:39 PM
I know it was Mr.D..... oh I don't know... :ras: we'll just wait and see I guess :shrug:

scoobs
06-18-2010, 08:41 PM
that's Lord Carlos actually :angel:
he won't help, he's pre-occupied, isn't the shrill harpie he's with about to pop?

Carlita
06-18-2010, 09:03 PM
he won't help, he's pre-occupied, isn't the shrill harpie he's with about to pop?he's Lord Carlos..... he can multi-task :p

scoobs
06-18-2010, 09:05 PM
he's Lord Carlos..... he can multi-task :p
well after watching him in Madrid this year let's just say I'm having a crisis of faith ;)

Carlita
06-18-2010, 09:08 PM
well after watching him in Madrid this year let's just say I'm having a crisis of faith ;):bigcry: thank you.... just what I needed to be reminded of :awww:

scoobs
06-18-2010, 09:11 PM
:bigcry: thank you.... just what I needed to be reminded of :awww:
solly :sad:

Clashcityrocker
06-18-2010, 09:13 PM
he was really crap there :p

scoobs
06-18-2010, 09:23 PM
yeah he was. when you've no backhand and crap movement, you've got problems.

Clashcityrocker
06-18-2010, 09:24 PM
he should retire

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 09:25 PM
I just looked at the Rosmalen website... They're playing the doubles final on court 1. :rolleyes:

scoobs
06-18-2010, 09:26 PM
he should retire
he probably will this year if he hasn't already.

scoobs
06-18-2010, 09:26 PM
I just looked at the Rosmalen website... They're playing the doubles final on court 1. :rolleyes:
they did in Eastbourne, that's joint tournaments for you.

Denaon
06-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Chau guys!!! :kiss:
talk to you all soon :cool:

scoobs
06-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Chau guys!!! :kiss:
talk to you all soon :cool:
chau - and get this damn tournament started :lol:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 09:34 PM
he should retirewhy don't you save this shit for general messages... :rolleyes: Im sure there's a thread just for it....if not maybe you can start one...

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 09:35 PM
they did in Eastbourne, that's joint tournaments for you.
I don't remember them doing that before. :scratch:
At least it wasn't the case when I was there the whole week.
And there's a huge gap between the men & women final... Guess what's planned in between? That's even more :rolleyes:

scoobs
06-18-2010, 09:36 PM
I don't remember them doing that before. :scratch:
At least it wasn't the case when I was there the whole week.
And there's a huge gap between the men & women final... Guess what's planned in between? That's even more :rolleyes:
Vengaboys?

Clashcityrocker
06-18-2010, 09:37 PM
why don't you save this shit for general messages... :rolleyes: Im sure there's a thread just for it....if not maybe you can start one...

it's my opinion, or can't i say that in here ? :rolleyes:

Carlita
06-18-2010, 09:39 PM
it's my opinion, or can't i say that in here ? :rolleyes:whatever...

Clashcityrocker
06-18-2010, 09:43 PM
excuse me !!!!!!!!!! :confused:

it's only tennis, not the end of the world or something

<Eve>
06-18-2010, 09:46 PM
:wavey:
eliane ill send my answers tomorrow ok?

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Vengaboys?
Dutch soccer game... It is a tennis tournament, so I think they shouldn't adjust their planning at all. And if they think it's important enough to plan the finals around this game, I wonder how important Thiemo and Igor are to them. :shrug:

:wavey:
eliane ill send my answers tomorrow ok?
Sure, deadline is 23:00 our time. :)

scoobs
06-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Dutch soccer game... It is a tennis tournament, so I think they shouldn't adjust their planning at all. And if they think it's important enough to plan the finals around this game, I wonder how important Thiemo and Igor are to them. :shrug:

Sure, deadline is 23:00 our time. :)
seriously? they're showing the netherlands match in between the finals?

dear God.

Thank God Wimbledon has some sense on this issue.

"We're not showing football, it's a tennis tournament, we like to think people come here to watch the tennis."

Amen.

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 10:19 PM
seriously? they're showing the netherlands match in between the finals?

dear God.

Thank God Wimbledon has some sense on this issue.

"We're not showing football, it's a tennis tournament, we like to think people come here to watch the tennis."

Amen.
I think it's ridiculous too. Monday the grounds were like a ghost town, cause almost everyone was watching the match. :rolleyes:
But it really says on the website:
11:00 singles final men
13:30 - 15:15 NL - Japan
13:30 doubles final men (court 1)
15:20 singles final women
So that makes me think the reason for having the doubles on court 1 isn't the joint tournament... Great way to pay respect to the two finalists in doubles. :tape: :o

scoobs
06-18-2010, 10:23 PM
I think it's ridiculous too. Monday the grounds were like a ghost town, cause almost everyone was watching the match. :rolleyes:
But it really says on the website:
11:00 singles final men
13:30 - 15:15 NL - Japan
13:30 doubles final men (court 1)
15:20 singles final women
So that makes me think the reason for having the doubles on court 1 isn't the joint tournament... Great way to pay respect to the two finalists in doubles. :tape: :o
Could be. I guess I can understand as a small tournament they need to make sure they get the crowd in for finals day, Wimbledon can afford to do its own thing, but it's a bit unfortunate they couldn't get the doubles final done yesterday.

So much for all the changes they made improving the visibility of doubles, I suspect it's actually changed it for the worse if anything, they seem to get ever more blatantly disregarded.

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 10:33 PM
I think it's strange that last year it was sold out and this year it seemed like only half of capacity was used on the days I was there. Maybe they should start selling ground passes before center court sells out... This year they told me they didn't have them, when I told them I had them last year, they admitted they only sell them when the regular (expensive tickets) are sold out.
I'm starting to dislike this tournament more every year... They're lucky that there's a good atmosphere, especially when the sun shines, otherwise it would be even harder to get people inside.

scoobs
06-18-2010, 10:35 PM
Hmm. Seems a bit silly really, do they want this tournament to go the same way as Amersfoort?

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Well, they still have enough sponsors... But if only the people in the sky boxes would shut up during the matches, it would also be more enjoyable to the players imo. It is a fun tournament, especially if visited with lots of friends like this year. And the players are usually very funny during training sessions. It's just these things that make me dislike it. Overall the tourney itself is organized very well, I think they just need to focus more on the visitors and not the vips. And provide better transport to the tourney, cause without a car, the best way to get there is to take your own bike to Rosmalen station. The tournament is still a few km away from there.

Kezzi
06-18-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm off to bed :zzz: :wavey: Want to get up to see the beginning of the final, go for my lens check and come back really quick to see the end. :)
Enjoy your holiday Chris! :hug:

NicolasKiefer44
06-18-2010, 11:30 PM

God help us.

What is this game? A website? Is it...I have questions. Is it invite only? If it's your guys' thing, thats cool, just ward me off. :)

Wow, I can't wait for the battle of the backhands : you vs me. My last opponent told me "there wasn't much I could do with your cross court backhands. It's a powerful shot of yours". I thanked him for that.
No, I won't be wrapping my thighs. My legs are a lot better, I don't feel any pain, unlike last time when I really needed them. Of course, I'll wrap them if the pain wakes up. I suspect my left knee to bother me. My match will be at 8 pm after a long day at work, so that's not so good for my knee. We'll see how it goes.

Usually, I know about the pain, and I forget it on court. I stop thinking about it as soon as I know I took care of it. Wrapping reassures me a whole lot.

Season 2 of True Blood? Oh man, that's long gone and digested for me :D I loved this season as well. Are you more of a Bill fan, or an Eric fan? :D

The battle of the backhands will be supreme. :yeah: I have a feeling it will be also a battle of footspeed and spins too. :D

I am completely attracted to Bill in many ways, but Eric is growing on me. You are team Eric if I recall! :wavey:

NicolasKiefer44
06-19-2010, 01:22 AM
Just because this is who I am spending my evening with. :)

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/Decorated%20images/50.png

NicolasKiefer44
06-19-2010, 01:26 AM
And then I am going to try and watch Kathy while I recover from Bill biting me.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/mikewayne4/Dish-Griffin.jpg

Carlita
06-19-2010, 07:48 AM
morning cafe :wavey:

http://www.gulyckers.be/ontbijt/images/ontbijt.gif
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3VW_xo5iHd0/Swbp5-_BzSI/AAAAAAAABA8/LTWbZGObwbI/s1600/yogurt.jpg

scoobs
06-19-2010, 07:53 AM
Morning all

I really want bacon this morning.

But I won't.

bokehlicious
06-19-2010, 07:54 AM
Morning :wavey:

I'll get my eggs and bacon very soon Chris :angel: :o :p

Carlita
06-19-2010, 07:55 AM
Morning all

I really want bacon this morning.

But I won't.oh go on...start of your holiday :) every now and then it's okay :p

can you believe we were on the tube together a week ago :eek: Time flies :awww:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 07:59 AM
today we shall cheer for:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Benito115_16jun10.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Charlie071.jpg

scoobs
06-19-2010, 08:00 AM
oh go on...start of your holiday :) every now and then it's okay :p

can you believe we were on the tube together a week ago :eek: Time flies :awww:
Well for one thing there's none in the fridge, so it's still no :)

I know.

Tempus fugit.

After the week I had, it seems like an eternity ago now.

bokehlicious
06-19-2010, 08:00 AM
Yes go Beesie and Holland, Sjoukje! :rocker2: :D

bokehlicious
06-19-2010, 08:01 AM
After the week I had, it seems like an eternity ago now.

Tell me about it........ :o

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:07 AM
I want to go back :sad:

scoobs
06-19-2010, 08:14 AM
Wish you could. Much more fun to be had.

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Tell me about it........ :o
indeed .. :o :lol:

Sjoukje :eek: poor bunnies!! :rolls:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:21 AM
Wish you could. Much more fun to be had.:D yeah :D

indeed .. :o :lol:

Sjoukje :eek: poor bunnies!! :rolls::lol: it's okay, I could only get the one good shot of Benito....coz he was NOT impressed :o

And as you can see, Charlie doesn't mind or care much....he just likes the feel of the cuddly toys :lol:

and if they don't want it I won't force them ;)

scoobs
06-19-2010, 08:22 AM
So when does TT DDL for Wimbledon start, miss? Tuesday?

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:25 AM
So when does TT DDL for Wimbledon start, miss? Tuesday?are you asking me? :lol:

No idea.... :haha: I still need my hubby to confirm he's playing :awww: and he better be :armed:

Usually they do start on Tuesday though...

bokehlicious
06-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Sjoukje, what does what you wrote on my fb mean? :o :angel: :D

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Sjoukje, what does what you wrote on my fb mean? :o :angel: :Dwhat? Hup Holland Hup, laat de leeuw niet in zn hempie staan? :lol: Hup Holland Hup, trek t beesie geen pantoffels aan :)

Clashcityrocker
06-19-2010, 08:36 AM
morning

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:39 AM
I have no idea how to translate it JM....doesnt make sense if I do :lol: but....

hmm go holland go... I bet you got that bit :lol: Leeuw = Lion (symbol of our country)

basically it's telling the team to not embarras the lion and to not make him wear slippers (pantoffels) :lol:

makes sense no? :haha: :spit:

they also say: want een leeuw op voetbalschoenen kan de hele wereld aan (because the lion wearing football shoes can take on the entire world)

look, listen and cry:
vQ4qhOXMkpQ

Hup Holland hup
Laat de leeuw niet in z'n hempie staan
Hup Holland hup
Trek het beestje geen pantoffels aan
Hup Holland hup
Laat je uit 't veld niet slaan
Want de leeuw op voetbalschoenen
Durft de hele wereld aan

bokehlicious
06-19-2010, 08:41 AM
what? Hup Holland Hup, laat de leeuw niet in zn hempie staan? :lol: Hup Holland Hup, trek t beesie geen pantoffels aan :)

Yes that, what does it mean? :o :p

EDIT: ok thanks :D :hug:

bokehlicious
06-19-2010, 08:42 AM
:lol: you dutchies are a crazy bunch :D

Morning Duncan ;)

Clashcityrocker
06-19-2010, 08:43 AM
morning JM

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 08:44 AM
ohh JM we should have taught you that!!!! :eek: that wouldve been cool :rolls:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:46 AM
ohh JM we should have taught you that!!!! :eek: that wouldve been cool :rolls:well with the video, the lyrics and skype, we still can :rolls: :aparty:

bokehlicious
06-19-2010, 08:48 AM
That is a song?! :lol: well, I could learn it then I think :D :p

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:49 AM
That is a song?! :lol: well, I could learn it then I think :D :pHave you even listened to the you tube thing? :lol: yes it's a song :p

bokehlicious
06-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Oh I didn't see the youtube :eek: :haha:

Carlita
06-19-2010, 08:53 AM
Oh I didn't see the youtube :eek: :haha:you have until 1 hour before the game.....then you will do your exam :angel:

bokehlicious
06-19-2010, 08:53 AM
Sounds like a München's Oktober Fest song :lol: :haha:

<Eve>
06-19-2010, 09:21 AM
:haha: noooo its a cool song. maybe i can tape you on cam and sjoukje can give you a grade :lol: :aparty:

bokehlicious
06-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Actually it could be easier to learn it since it's a song and you can always do it in phonetic :o :D :p