~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~ [Archive] - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21

bokehlicious
08-27-2010, 07:32 AM
Enjoy your weekend in the Netherlands folks! :yeah: :cool: :hug:

Kezzi
08-27-2010, 08:05 AM
Veel plezier! Without the butter :lol:

Carlita
08-27-2010, 08:47 AM
Enjoy your weekend in the Netherlands folks! :yeah: :cool: :hug:thank you :hug:

Veel plezier! Without the butter :lol:oh yes without the butter :rolls:

:secret: ik kan ook boter kopen en daar wat groene kruiden in doen :devil: :spit:

Carlita
08-27-2010, 08:57 AM
http://www.melindebussemaker.nl/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/yoghurt.jpghttp://www.rijnvos.nl/foto/coffee.jpg

I can't seem to wake up :lol:

Eruwen
08-27-2010, 10:15 AM
I think I missed the memo on the butter... :haha:

Carlita
08-27-2010, 10:28 AM
I think I missed the memo on the butter... :haha:
butter? what butter?? shhhhhhhhhh :lol:

this is a "butter-less" cafe and we live in a "butter-less" country :angel: it's simple :lol:

Eruwen
08-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Just as well, cause I have no idea what you guys are talking about :lol: My brain is fried, time for weekeeeeeeeeeend! http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/hyper.gif

Carlita
08-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Just as well, cause I have no idea what you guys are talking about :lol: My brain is fried, time for weekeeeeeeeeeend! http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/hyper.gifbe glad :lol:

yeaaaaah weekend!! :rocker2:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

JGYofWnTueQ

:lol:

Carlita
08-27-2010, 11:42 AM
which of these colours would suit Chris (and Ted) best you think chicas & chicos?

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/101_2896.jpg

<Eve>
08-27-2010, 11:44 AM
chris of course the red/pink
ted the HK-color

Eruwen
which of these colours would suit Chris (and Ted) best you think chicas & chicos? Pink http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/rockin.gif Or turqoise :D

Carlita
:haha:

Carlita
08-27-2010, 11:49 AM
trouble is.... how to get the paint on them :rolls: coz they will resist and fight :lol: and there is 2 of them and only 1 little me

bokehlicious
08-27-2010, 11:51 AM
What is this obsession with wanting to paint guys' nails?! :tape: :o :bolt: :D

Carlita
08-27-2010, 11:52 AM
What is this obsession with wanting to paint guys' nails?! :tape: :o :bolt: :Dit's fun!! :D At least you didnt chicken out ;) (or didnt you have a choice? :haha: )

bokehlicious
08-27-2010, 11:56 AM
it's fun!! :D At least you didnt chicken out ;) (or didnt you have a choice? :haha: )

I didn't chicken out indeed, well, I must admit no-one noticed my orange nails on that day in Amsterdam since pretty much everything was orange anyway :D

I think guys should make the girls dress in suits/tie combo or some uniform (army, police or fireman) to couterbalance... :angel: :p

bokehlicious
08-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Sjoukje, I havent' forgotten you :angel: :p I'll work on "hurt" this weekend and try to record it, I know it's a damn song to interpret :tape: but still I want to give it a try and do something "of my own" off it... ;) :p

Carlita
08-27-2010, 11:59 AM
oh right :lol:

painting nails or a complete dress up..... just about the same :p :lol:

scoobs
08-27-2010, 11:59 AM
I didn't chicken out indeed, well, I must admit no-one noticed my orange nails on that day in Amsterdam since pretty much everything was orange anyway :D

I think guys should make the girls dress in suits/tie combo or some uniform (army, police or fireman) to couterbalance... :angel: :p
yes but women can get away with that, they have it easy in this world.

Carlita
08-27-2010, 12:00 PM
Sjoukje, I havent' forgotten you :angel: :p I'll work on "hurt" this weekend and try to record it, I know it's a damn song to interpret :tape: but still I want to give it a try and do something "of my own" off it... ;) :p:D oooh cool!!! Not an easy song JM! :unsure::lol: Look forward to it :D vamos:rocker2:

bokehlicious
08-27-2010, 12:00 PM
True that Chris :( and most would even find it "sexy" or something :sad: :D :p

For sure they have it easier in this world :mad: :o :p

Carlita
08-27-2010, 12:03 PM
True that Chris :( and most would even find it "sexy" or something :sad: :D :p

For sure they have it easier in this world :mad: :o :poh boo....poor poor chicos :awww:

bokehlicious
08-27-2010, 12:06 PM
Hey Sjoukje, you would see what we're talking about if you had, say, to spend only one day as a dude... :o :angel: :D :p

Carlita
08-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Hey Sjoukje, you would see what we're talking about if you had, say, to spend only one day as a dude... :o :angel: :D :pI bet :lol: but, you wouldnt want to be a woman for a day..... and all that goes with it (typical womanstuff) :p :lol: You guys wouldnt last 2 hours :rolls:

scoobs
08-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Please, Madonna showed us exactly what it was like.

You pick up an old woman from a nursing home and go joyriding round running men over.

I think I could handle that :angel:

bokehlicious
08-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Haha :lol: too true :o

As they say.... "Man proposes, God disposes" :o :p

Carlita
08-27-2010, 12:18 PM
:spit: :haha: :lol:

Carlita
08-27-2010, 12:20 PM
ooh I better get ready to go to Rotterdam to look for the Frenchie :lol:

later peoples!! :wavey:

bokehlicious
08-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Later S :wavey: and enjoy those two alpha males :o :D :p

Eruwen
08-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Have fun! Say hi to Thomas :wavey:

scoobs
08-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Off to a station picking up random French guys.

It's amazing how often she actually does this... ;)

Kezzi
08-27-2010, 09:44 PM
:secret: ik kan ook boter kopen en daar wat groene kruiden in doen :devil: :spit:
:secret: Of een pakje kruidenboter kopen. :lol:

Just as well, cause I have no idea what you guys are talking about :lol: My brain is fried, time for weekeeeeeeeeeend! http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/hyper.gif
My fb wall had the honor to be chosen for bringing this into the world. :p
Ted wants to be like this bike.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:JhuMZGZj63MmbM:http://www.bc-enschede.nl/wenglish/grassroots/therearejobs_4tl_0304/4tl2/leroyvdstraat/Gracht1fiets.jpg&t=1
:rolls:

which of these colours would suit Chris (and Ted) best you think chicas & chicos?

I would say yellow for Ted and turquoise for Chris, that matches the shirt in his fb profile pic. :)

Hey Sjoukje, you would see what we're talking about if you had, say, to spend only one day as a dude... :o :angel: :D :p
I can't wait to change places with a guy....on the day I'm in labour. :devil:

ooh I better get ready to go to Rotterdam to look for the Frenchie :lol:

later peoples!! :wavey:
Have fun!

Off to a station picking up random French guys.

It's amazing how often she actually does this... ;)

Kezzi
08-27-2010, 09:53 PM
I almost ruined the beautiful fountain pen I got today. :tape:
Haven't had one since elementary school, but that one had different fillings. Now I put the filling in backwards and it was stuck. Luckily I could get it out without breaking it, so now I can write with my new pen. :D
I already have a ballpoint for years from the same brand with my name engraved in it, I'm thinking of getting my name on this one as well.

scoobs
08-27-2010, 10:30 PM
On the Hollandica, heading to bed soon, hopefully I will be asleep before we leave port.

:wavey:

Kezzi
08-27-2010, 10:43 PM
On the Hollandica, heading to bed soon, hopefully I will be asleep before we leave port.

:wavey:
Have a safe journey and lots of fun in NL! :bounce: Don't let Ted make your sandwiches with that butter. :p
Next time more of us Dutchies here should join. Maybe we can manage a Cosy Café Efteling visit. :bounce:

Carlita
08-29-2010, 09:11 PM
:wavey:back!!

Crazy 3 days! :rolls: Had so much fun :D

Thanks Ted :hug: & Chris :hug: I wouldnt have missed this one for the world :lol: :haha: The house is quiet without you! :awww:

Chris...I hope the sea gods are being friendly tonight....this storm is just freaky!!!

scoobs
08-29-2010, 09:31 PM
I had SOOOO much fun :lol:

Now on the boat home - in the middle of a storm - nice! I might not sleep much after all unless it settles down a bit :)

scoobs
08-29-2010, 11:59 PM
\ _ / _ \ _ / _ \

That's what this boat is doing... :o

Carlita
08-30-2010, 06:25 AM
\ _ / _ \ _ / _ \

That's what this boat is doing... :oomg.....it must have been :unsure: The storm was 8 or 9 in hoek van holland (and scheveningen) :scared:

bokehlicious
08-30-2010, 07:23 AM
Nice to see you guys had fun! :yeah: :cool: :D

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 07:56 AM
Glad you all had fun! Sorry I couldn't come out to join you yesterday, would have loved to! Hopefully next time :)

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 08:32 AM
:rain:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 08:35 AM
Nice to see you guys had fun! :yeah: :cool: :Dthanks :D I miss them already!!! :awww:

Glad you all had fun! Sorry I couldn't come out to join you yesterday, would have loved to! Hopefully next time :)yeah :awww: It would have been a lot of trouble for you anyway coz they were working on the tracks between Lage Zwaluwe and Tilburg. So trains would go to Lage Zwaluwe and everyone wanting to go to Breda and further needed to go through Utrecht... so Im guessing it was the same the other way round...

:rain:uhuh... I think Im getting a cold :o

Carlita
08-30-2010, 08:36 AM
ooh Gabs, thanks for putting the forum back :hug: :D

Now I need to think what was in the forum :rolls: so I can set it up and tell people to sign up again. I so can't remember :o

coffeeeeeeeeee

http://www.panzerfaust.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/w-koffie.gifhttp://www.brood.net/img_recept/r_krenten2.jpg

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 08:45 AM
yeah :awww: It would have been a lot of trouble for you anyway coz they were working on the tracks between Lage Zwaluwe and Tilburg. So trains would go to Lage Zwaluwe and everyone wanting to go to Breda and further needed to go through Utrecht... so Im guessing it was the same the other way round... Oh yeah, that's right... they had a lot of maintenance scheduled between Tilburg and Breda. Plus, the weather wasn't too great either :lol:

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 08:47 AM
uhuh... I think Im getting a cold :o Oh no, that's not good! :awww: I'm wearing winter clothes and I'm still cold... I even had the heater on yesterday evening and this morning! :rolleyes:

It had better be warm and sunny in Valencia when we're there... http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/mep.gif

Carlita
08-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Oh yeah, that's right... they had a lot of maintenance scheduled between Tilburg and Breda. Plus, the weather wasn't too great either :lol:really? I hadnt noticed :o

-nearly blown off the Scheveningen Pier
-nearly drowned in Delft while drinking tea

fantastic :rolls:

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 08:48 AM
ooh Gabs, thanks for putting the forum back :hug: :D You're welcome! :hug: I tried to install one of the backups, but for some reason it wouldn't work... so I had no choice but to remove it completely and install again. I hope this won't happen too often, cause it takes a lot of time! Plus, not fun to lose everything all the time :(

Maybe it's a good idea to make a little Word document or something with the forum structure :lol: I have the same problem with mine :o

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 08:50 AM
really? I hadnt noticed :o

-nearly blown off the Scheveningen Pier
-nearly drowned in Delft while drinking tea

fantastic :rolls: http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/rockin.gif

Carlita
08-30-2010, 08:52 AM
You're welcome! :hug: I tried to install one of the backups, but for some reason it wouldn't work... so I had no choice but to remove it completely and install again. I hope this won't happen too often, cause it takes a lot of time! Plus, not fun to lose everything all the time :(

Maybe it's a good idea to make a little Word document or something with the forum structure :lol: I have the same problem with mine :oyeah :lol: I might have it written down somewhere so I'll have a look first :)

Is there a way you could also bring back the red lay out? (at some point :lol: not right now :lol: ) Coz I really liked that.

For now I only closed the registration...or at least they need to be approved coz I had like 3 or 4 spammers there already :fiery: Im not letting anyone in before the forum looks okay :lol:

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Is there a way you could also bring back the red lay out? (at some point :lol: not right now :lol: ) Coz I really liked that. No problem! I'll try to do that tonight before I forget :lol: If I have time... I need to cook for our colleague's "vreet farewell" tomorrow :haha: Going to make sushi :D Well, try to anyway :p

Carlita
08-30-2010, 09:00 AM
No problem! I'll try to do that tonight before I forget :lol: If I have time... I need to cook for our colleague's "vreet farewell" tomorrow :haha: Going to make sushi :D Well, try to anyway :pNo rush ;)

vreet farewell? who's farewell?

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 09:06 AM
vreet farewell? who's farewell? One of my colleagues is starting his internship in September, so he has to leave Philips. He's always talking about food and eating, plus he's part of the Kitchen Appliances Platform, so we've decided to throw him a vreet farewell :lol:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 09:07 AM
One of my colleagues is starting his internship in September, so he has to leave Philips. He's always talking about food and eating, plus he's part of the Kitchen Appliances Platform, so we've decided to throw him a vreet farewell :lol::haha: fantastic :haha:

bokehlicious
08-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Sjoukje, did you cook something with that "special butter"? :angel: :D :p

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:07 AM
Sjoukje, did you cook something with that "special butter"? :angel: :D :p:lol: no, I just mixed the butter with the White Widow :haha: :tape: That's all I"ll do with it :lol:

bokehlicious
08-30-2010, 10:09 AM
:( :eek: what a waaaaaaaste of White Widow then :sad: :o :p

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:10 AM
:( :eek: what a waaaaaaaste of White Widow then :sad: :o :p
:haha: is it? :rolls: Depends I think...if Teddles can actually make a cake with it :o :spit: :haha:

bokehlicious
08-30-2010, 10:12 AM
Hope he will :(, I don't like when people waste "food" when we know people are starving everywhere :angel: :p

scoobs
08-30-2010, 10:13 AM
uhuh... I think Im getting a cold :o

:lol: :rolleyes: :D

Miss you too honey

Glad you all had fun! Sorry I couldn't come out to join you yesterday, would have loved to! Hopefully next time :)

Next time :) I will definitely be back when I can...definitely in February for Rotterdam if not before...

Nice to see you guys had fun! :yeah: :cool: :D

Oh yeah we did :D

:haha: is it? :rolls: Depends I think...if Teddles can actually make a cake with it :o :spit: :haha:

I can't wait to see this cake, pictures at least, but I think he needs to webcam the baking process too.

This is weird, I'm sat at my desk, the floor is perfectly still but I still feel a bit as though it's pitching up and down a bit... :unsure:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:13 AM
Hope he will :(, I don't like when people waste "food" when we know people are starving everywhere :angel: :pTo waste it...you have to make the food (cake) first :tape: :rolls:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:15 AM
yes Chris, I think the baking process needs to be documented somehow :lol:

did you just :rolleyes: at me? :p

and you'll keep that wobbly feeling for a bit ... :rolls:

scoobs
08-30-2010, 10:17 AM
yes Chris, I think the baking process needs to be documented somehow :lol:

did you just :rolleyes: at me? :p
little bit :D

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:18 AM
little bit :DI wasnt joking actually :o I have all the symptoms :tape:

scoobs
08-30-2010, 10:19 AM
I wasnt joking actually :o I have all the symptoms :tape:
Oooops. Oh dear... :hug: Feel better soon then...

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Oooops. Oh dear... :hug: Feel better soon then...
I'm sure I'll live :lol: and it's just early stages so it might blow over :rolls:

bokehlicious
08-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Now Chris you need to plan a trip to Switzerland :angel: :p, we'll make sure Betty joins too :cool: :D :p

scoobs
08-30-2010, 10:23 AM
I do want to see Switzerland, for sure :)

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:24 AM
My hands still feel like they've been in a freezer for 2 hours or something :o

scoobs
08-30-2010, 10:26 AM
My hands still feel like they've been in a freezer for 2 hours or something :o
I'm really warm :o

I'm going to go for a nap now.

laters :wavey:

bokehlicious
08-30-2010, 10:28 AM
I do want to see Switzerland, for sure :)

And you know you wouldn't have to spend anything for sleeping :angel: well, as long as you plan to come within say 2 years :lol: (as long as I still own and live in the house :p) :hug:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:29 AM
sleep well!! Hope the house doesn't rock like the Vengaboat did :haha:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Switzerland is gorgeous!! Or at least where I've been then :lol: I have no clue about the rest :tape:

bokehlicious
08-30-2010, 10:31 AM
There is more to SUI than just Montreux, Sjoukje... :angel: :o :D :p

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 10:33 AM
:lol: no, I just mixed the butter with the White Widow :haha: :tape: With a what? :lol:

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Next time :) I will definitely be back when I can...definitely in February for Rotterdam if not before... Oh you will love that! Great tournament :)

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:35 AM
There is more to SUI than just Montreux, Sjoukje... :angel: :o :D :p:lol: I know.... I've also been to Lausanne, which is where our hotel was :p

and Bern where I have family.....but that was waaaaaaaaaaay too long ago

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:35 AM
With a what? :lol:google it :p :rolls:

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 10:36 AM
My hands still feel like they've been in a freezer for 2 hours or something :o I put on my scarf this morning... and glad I did too! http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/brrr.gif

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:38 AM
I put on my scarf this morning... and glad I did too! http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/brrr.gifI think I might be getting sick...that's why Im so fucking cold :o :lol:

I hope it passes though :lol:

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 10:38 AM
google it :p :rolls: I thought you were talking about a mixer or something :haha: :tape: Guess that was my blonde moment of the day :lol:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:39 AM
I thought you were talking about a mixer or something :haha: :tape: Guess that was my blonde moment of the day :lol::spit:

:banana: wooot :lol:

bokehlicious
08-30-2010, 10:45 AM
:lol: I know.... I've also been to Lausanne, which is where our hotel was :p

and Bern where I have family.....but that was waaaaaaaaaaay too long ago

Then you need to come over again with Chris... :angel: :D :p

Carlita
08-30-2010, 10:49 AM
oh I will come back :) coz it's been far too long and I do love Lake Geneva :hearts: I just never got round to going back :o :awww:

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 01:10 PM
Lalilaaaaaaa :dance:

scoobs
08-30-2010, 01:14 PM
2 hrs sleep. That's a bit better.

It still feels like the floor is moving on me though, I hope that stops soon...

Carlita
08-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Lalilaaaaaaa :dance:
:scratch:
2 hrs sleep. That's a bit better.

It still feels like the floor is moving on me though, I hope that stops soon...:haha: hmm at least another 24hrs :D

oooh can you show me what was in the bubbles you bought at the games store? (later on :lol: )

scoobs
08-30-2010, 01:21 PM
:scratch:
:haha: hmm at least another 24hrs :D

oooh can you show me what was in the bubbles you bought at the games store? (later on :lol: )
yeah I need to open them and take a look later.

And warm up my Super Tennis too :D

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 01:21 PM
:scratch: I'm bored :lol: I'm pretty much done with my work for the day, but I have another 2 hours to go...

Carlita
08-30-2010, 01:23 PM
yeah I need to open them and take a look later.

And warm up my Super Tennis too :D:rocker2: :lol: haven't played yet...too tired yesterday! (still am :awww: :yawn: )

I'm bored :lol: I'm pretty much done with my work for the day, but I have another 2 hours to go...Ah I see :lol:

oh btw, which dates are we looking at for Paris or London or wherever :haha:

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 01:26 PM
oh btw, which dates are we looking at for Paris or London or wherever :haha: Well, I would like to be somewhere on my actual birthday... so something like Monday - Wednesday or Sunday - Wednesday, depending on where we're going and how. Is that ok for you?

PS: my birthday is on a Tuesday ;)

Carlita
08-30-2010, 01:32 PM
Well, I would like to be somewhere on my actual birthday... so something like Monday - Wednesday or Sunday - Wednesday, depending on where we're going and how. Is that ok for you?

PS: my birthday is on a Tuesday ;)I know when your bday is :lol:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 01:35 PM
I see a Thalys for 172 euros , that's not bad :) (saturday morning-wednesday night) (other days add about 100 euros :o)

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 01:40 PM
So... which city do you prefer? Boat to London is about the same, although less days (Sunday night - Tuesday night)

Carlita
08-30-2010, 01:43 PM
So... which city do you prefer? Boat to London is about the same, although less days (Sunday night - Tuesday night)that's 2 days or 4 days :lol: slight difference here ;) also the boat would be 272 so that's not about the same I think :p

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 01:47 PM
that's 2 days or 4 days :lol: slight difference here ;) also the boat would be 272 so that's not about the same I think :p Oh, is it 172 (or what was it :lol: ) total for 2 people?

Eurolines is even cheaper... see attachment :)

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm actually leaning towards Paris... it seems to be cheaper and I would love to celebrate my birthday in Disneyland :D

Carlita
08-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Oh, is it 172 (or what was it :lol: ) total for 2 people?

Eurolines is even cheaper... see attachment :)well of course Eurolines is cheaper, it takes much longer :lol: 2 1/2 hours or 7 1/2 hours ;)

Carlita
08-30-2010, 01:53 PM
and right now my back is telling me : no way you will be on a bus for 7 hours :o

and OMG...53 euros for Disney?! wow...that's gone up a bit :o

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 01:59 PM
and right now my back is telling me : no way you will be on a bus for 7 hours :o

and OMG...53 euros for Disney?! wow...that's gone up a bit :o I feel you... 5 hours is a big difference!

Would you like to go to Disney?

(Sorry guys for taking over the thread with Disney :lol: )

Carlita
08-30-2010, 02:08 PM
I feel you... 5 hours is a big difference!

Would you like to go to Disney?

(Sorry guys for taking over the thread with Disney :lol: )could be fun :) right now Im too tired to really think :lol: We should talk about it later in the week maybe :lol:

Eruwen
08-30-2010, 02:10 PM
No problem! ;)

Carlita
08-30-2010, 02:11 PM
:haha: Teddles, one of the drivers said he'll drop me off in your town next week and pick me up the week after :haha: And he was very serious :rolls:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 02:33 PM
:yawn: Is it 17:30 yet? :zzz:

tedlesurfeur
08-30-2010, 03:28 PM
:haha: Teddles, one of the drivers said he'll drop me off in your town next week and pick me up the week after :haha: And he was very serious :rolls:
I only have one room, it's not a home like yours :sad:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 03:32 PM
I only have one room, it's not a home like yours :sad::awww:

tedlesurfeur
08-30-2010, 03:32 PM
I can't wait to see this cake, pictures at least, but I think he needs to webcam the baking process too

Laurent is to bake the cake, not me :lol: I'm not crazy :haha: I don't want it to be wasted :haha:

Carlita
08-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Laurent is to bake the cake, not me :lol: I'm not crazy :haha: I don't want it to be wasted :haha:I was going to suggest you bake a normal cake first...and if you can do that, bake the other one :p

bokehlicious
08-31-2010, 07:53 AM
Sjoukje, I'll try to record "hurt" on webcam ;) and let you see :angel: :o hope you won't be too harsh on me :awww: :D :p

Carlita
08-31-2010, 08:47 AM
Sjoukje, I'll try to record "hurt" on webcam ;) and let you see :angel: :o hope you won't be too harsh on me :awww: :D :p:D:D:D cool! Look forward to it :) I won't be harsh on you :hug: pwomissssss :p

:woohoo: Pauloooooooooo :woohoo:

Eruwen
08-31-2010, 09:18 AM
If you want a good laugh... check out this (http://www.philips.co.uk/c/mens-grooming/21998/cat/) (choose "finish" after the intro)

scoobs
08-31-2010, 09:27 AM
Are you kidding me with that? :haha:

Eruwen
08-31-2010, 09:43 AM
Nope... that's the new campaign for Philips grooming :lol: So gents, trim your bonsai! :sobbing:

scoobs
08-31-2010, 09:45 AM
It's all about the manscaping.

Eruwen
08-31-2010, 09:48 AM

<Eve>
08-31-2010, 09:52 AM
:haha: gaby. that is an amazing adv :rolls:

tedlesurfeur
08-31-2010, 02:53 PM
THANK YOU SJOUKJE !!! that's a lot of candies and sweet things !!! :hug: wow !! WHAT A HUGE LOLLY POP !!! :eek:

Carlita
08-31-2010, 04:01 PM
THANK YOU SJOUKJE !!! that's a lot of candies and sweet things !!! :hug: wow !! WHAT A HUGE LOLLY POP !!! :eek::lol: you're welcome :kiss:

now we need a pic of you and that lolly pop :D

Carlita
08-31-2010, 04:03 PM
Stupid powerfailure :fiery:

JM...it WAS your fault :p :lol: :( :nerner:

<Eve>
08-31-2010, 04:08 PM
cant be , JM really sings beautiful :inlove: :p

Carlita
08-31-2010, 04:12 PM
I know... :p it was still his fault :nerner:

bokehlicious
08-31-2010, 04:50 PM
Power on again Sjoukje? :o :hug: :p

I'll try something later on :unsure: :scared: :p

Carlita
08-31-2010, 05:17 PM
Power on again Sjoukje? :o :hug: :p

I'll try something later on :unsure: :scared: :p:lol:Yeah, it took a while :o :fiery:

Im home now...so that's better anyway :D

vamooooos!!! :banana: :singer:

Kezzi
08-31-2010, 07:52 PM
I should have Arnaud coming with me to court in the future. :haha:
In his part of the forum I was staying positive and cheering for him, even if all stats were against him. Others making fun of me, but with this scoreline I can rest my case. :p

scoobs
09-01-2010, 09:43 AM
morning...

I need

http://watchmojo.com/blogs/images/Coffee-Love.jpg

and

http://itsallfreeonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Kleenex.jpg

and a couple of

http://www.superdrug.com/content/ebiz/superdrug/invt/530352/530352_l.jpg

Though I do feel a bit better this morning...

Carlita
09-01-2010, 09:47 AM
:hug: Morning Scoobsy, good to hear you're feeling better. My headache is gone..... silly Fer managed to win in the end :o and Benito's at the vet's coz he's sick :sad: I hope it's nothing too serious :awww:

I'd like one of those coffees please :)

:secret: Where's my no.1 Ranking then? :awww: :lol:

scoobs
09-01-2010, 09:55 AM
:hug: Morning Scoobsy, good to hear you're feeling better. My headache is gone..... silly Fer managed to win in the end :o and Benito's at the vet's coz he's sick :sad: I hope it's nothing too serious :awww:

I'd like one of those coffees please :)

Awww I hope he's better soon :sad:

Yes I gave up on Fer and went to bed when he blew the fourth set from being a break up. I think he did it on purpose to annoy me.

Carlita
09-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Okay, as I need to take my mind of Benito for a bit, I made an extremely easy quiz about my chico :D

Litita's Verdasco Quiz

1 What's his full name? Fernando Verdasco.....
a. Llompart
b. Donat
c. Carmona

2 Which was his first ATP title?
a. Acapulco 2004
b. Valencia 2004
c. Kithbuhel 2004

3 He's got 2 sisters, what are their names?
a. Olga & Ana
b. Maria & Ana
c. Sara & Ana

4 One of these guys has not been his coach.
a. Francisco Clavet
b. Pepo Clavet
c. Jose Verdasco

5 He's dated half the WTA :lol: but one of these he has not dated, as far as we know :o
a. Ana Ivanovic
b. Gisela Dulko
c. Flavia Pennetta

6 Fer's only won one doubles title, please tell me
-when
-where
-with

7 What does he want to be "when he grows up"?
a. model
b. tennis coach
c. actor

-100 points for each correct answer
-answers through pm (max 1 pp)
-deadline: Saturday 4 sep 22:00 cet

Carlita
09-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Awww I hope he's better soon :sad:

Yes I gave up on Fer and went to bed when he blew the fourth set from being a break up. I think he did it on purpose to annoy me.that's my boy :lol:

Eruwen
09-01-2010, 10:17 AM
Okay, as I need to take my mind of Benito for a bit, I made an extremely easy quiz about my chico :D Mmm... not sure about 2 :lol:

Carlita
09-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Mmm... not sure about 2 :lol:about 2 questions or question no.2?

Eruwen
09-01-2010, 10:23 AM
2 questions :lol:

Carlita
09-01-2010, 10:25 AM
ah :lol:

you got 6 out of 7 ;)

Eruwen
09-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Oh boooooooo :p

Carlita
09-01-2010, 10:35 AM
http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Girls/smilie_girl_123.gif

Carlita
09-01-2010, 11:10 AM
:awww: poor Bennie :awww: He had some hooks on his molars so Katie removed those and she gave him some meds for the pain and for his tummy. Tummy felt good, so probably no gas in there. Im hoping that getting rid of the hooks will solve it.

Now he has to start eating again. I can phone later this afternoon. If he started eating I can pick him up, otherwise I can hopefully take him home tomorrow when I take Charlie there to have his teeth cut...

bokehlicious
09-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Sjoukje I am a dick (well you know that already :angel: :p) I worked on the song yesterday but couldn't tape it for some reason (i-movie didn't work :sad:) I'll fix that soon and let you have your "laugh" :D :p

scoobs
09-01-2010, 12:50 PM
:awww: poor Bennie :awww: He had some hooks on his molars so Katie removed those and she gave him some meds for the pain and for his tummy. Tummy felt good, so probably no gas in there. Im hoping that getting rid of the hooks will solve it.

Now he has to start eating again. I can phone later this afternoon. If he started eating I can pick him up, otherwise I can hopefully take him home tomorrow when I take Charlie there to have his teeth cut...
your poor bunnies and their teeth problems :(

Carlita
09-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Sjoukje I am a dick (well you know that already:angel: :p) I worked on the song yesterday but couldn't tape it for some reason (i-movie didn't work :sad:) I'll fix that soon and let you have your "laugh" :D :p
What else is new silly Swiss :p :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

I think you should just do this live on Skype :angel:, much easier :D (who says Im going to have a laugh? I love to hear you sing :awww: )
your poor bunnies and their teeth problems :(:sad: yeah...... Bennie's problems are not so bad...like every few months or so.... I will ask when to bring him along...maybe he needs a check up every 2-3 months...... I just want him to eat so I can take him home tonight coz they always feel better in their own home :awww:

tedlesurfeur
09-01-2010, 04:56 PM
http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/9/1/5df98f32-95e4-4a64-8508-02b8f7966e47_club.jpg

there you go :haha:

tedlesurfeur
09-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Scooby. Is Ivanovic back? I must say I haven't seen her play like that since early 2008... Very impressive. Precise, Powerful, Confident... there's nothing Zheng can do.... she's totally outclassed. Ivanovic plays like she could reach the final.

A choke can come quickly though...

scoobs
09-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Scooby. Is Ivanovic back? I must say I haven't seen her play like that since early 2008... Very impressive. Precise, Powerful, Confident... there's nothing Zheng can do.... she's totally outclassed. Ivanovic plays like she could reach the final.

A choke can come quickly though...
well she's playing well but zheng can certainly be flaky so I need more evidence before I'm ready to see her as a serious threat.

tedlesurfeur
09-01-2010, 05:26 PM
well she's playing well but zheng can certainly be flaky so I need more evidence before I'm ready to see her as a serious threat.

Yes, today she was merciless, and tomorrow she could lose 1 and 2 :lol:

scoobs
09-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Hopefully she has a grip on her game again, although I saw her catching her ball quite a few times on the toss and I worry when the pressure is on and the opponent is stronger, it might fail her again.

Carlita
09-01-2010, 06:16 PM
there you go :haha: :angel: Merci :lol:

Looks as it should be no? :haha:

I made a quiz, I expect some answers :rolls:

Carlita
09-01-2010, 07:39 PM
then again...if no one plays :devil: I'll keep my lead as long as possible...and I think it won't be too long :haha:

scoobs
09-01-2010, 07:43 PM
I will play, Murray takes precedence though :p

<Eve>
09-01-2010, 07:46 PM
sent S! :o

Carlita
09-01-2010, 07:52 PM
I will play, Murray takes precedence though :p:lol:

sent S! :o :haha: why that pm title? :spit: :rolls:

<Eve>
09-01-2010, 07:56 PM
:lol:

:haha: why that pm title? :spit: :rolls:

why on earth do i want to participate in a verdasco quiz :rolls: :p :shrug:

btw, cake for my diploma

http://shopping.onlypunjab.com/images/prodimg/large/FGV2209_1lg.jpg

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Tanzen/smilie_tanz_009.gifhttp://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Tanzen/smilie_tanz_009.gifhttp://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Tanzen/smilie_tanz_009.gif

Carlita
09-01-2010, 07:58 PM
because you enjoy playing these games :lol: :p

oooh yummy cake!!!! :lick:

Well done :yeah: :hug:

Carlita
09-01-2010, 08:06 PM
guys.... you still didnt drink Baileys :o

so, I'll have one to toast to Eva's diploma! Cheers!

http://manila.metblogs.com/archives/images/2007/10/BAILEYS%203%20bottles%20copy.jpg

<Eve>
09-01-2010, 08:13 PM
ill cheer with you!!

http://www.letsentertain.net/.a/6a010535855277970b01287609adcb970c-800wi

Eruwen
09-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Congrats Eva! http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/good.gif

<Eve>
09-01-2010, 08:20 PM
tnx! :D

Hey S, whats my score?!?!

Carlita
09-01-2010, 09:25 PM
someone :tape: Venus....NOW..... Im sorry but this is just insane..... she almost sounds mental :o

I would love to throw a bucket of icewater over her :o

Clashcityrocker
09-01-2010, 10:56 PM
that federer shot against dabul was awesome !!!!!!

Carlita
09-02-2010, 07:14 AM
:wavey: good morning cafe

:worship: to Mister Tips :worship:

<Eve>
09-02-2010, 07:55 AM
morning

whats my score on fernandos game :angel:

Eruwen
09-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Morning all :wavey:

The US Open site sucks :tape:

Carlita
09-02-2010, 08:37 AM

The US Open site sucks :tape:how come?

I extended the quiz deadline to saturday :lol:

Eva, you did very well :lol: :p

<Eve>
09-02-2010, 08:43 AM
why dont u tell how many are correct :awww: :awww:

oh well. why do i care :lol:

for you all

http://images.gadmin.ch/22483/images/MERINGCR_275.jpg

Carlita
09-02-2010, 08:49 AM
thanks for those :)

:lol: you got the same score as Chris 7 out of 7 ;) ( you care because you're competitive :p :lol: )

it's too easy :lol:

:singer: FREE CAFE POINTS EVERYONE :singer:

<Eve>
09-02-2010, 08:50 AM
YEY. ill put it on my CV. special talents - Verdasco expert :hearts:

Carlita
09-02-2010, 08:52 AM
:rocker2:

FiBeR
09-02-2010, 01:50 PM
:kiss:
have a lovely day

Carlita
09-02-2010, 01:59 PM
:kiss:
have a lovely dayhey! :hug: you have a lovely day too :D

(are you lost? :p ;) :lol: )

Carlita
09-02-2010, 02:11 PM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/e0560e96-0058-4d13-8184-8fd4196cc1ab1.jpg

FiBeR
09-02-2010, 04:03 PM
http://www.popolbook.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/fail12.jpg

:p

scoobs
09-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Okay folks, time for a quiz:

Know your Café Dogsbody...

1 What is my favourite colour

a red
b blue
c yellow
d purple

2 Who is my favourite Spanish player?

a Nadal
b Bruguera
c Berasategui
d Corretja

3 Approx how many tennis matches do I currently have?

a 1000
b 1500
c 2000
d 2500

4 Which one of these films have I not seen?

a Star Wars
b Titanic
c Blade Runner
d E.T.

5 One of these artists, I do not own CDs of - which one?

a Vengaboys
b 2 Unlimited
c Rachel Stevens
4 Alcazar

6 Earlier this year I became single again. How long was I involved with my last relationship?

a 6 years
b 7 years
c 8 years
d 9 years

7 Have you been paying attention? Which one of these has not been one of my avatars this year?

1 Milday DeWinter
2 Brainz
3 Bowser
4 Neo

100 points per correct answer, full house makes 300 bonus to give 1000 points :D

Answers by PM.

Deadline is Sunday 10pm my time. :wavey:

Carlita
09-02-2010, 04:20 PM
ooh that's not easy Chris :lol: I will so faaaaaaiiiiiiiil!!! (oh can you fix Bera's name ? :p ) I shall give it a go when Im back from the vet's...

:wavey:Mr.Fiber!! What brings you to the cafe? :lol: Havent spoken to you in a while :awww:

Carlita
09-02-2010, 04:22 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/funny-pictures-cat-upgraded-your-ram.jpg

FiBeR
09-02-2010, 04:39 PM
IXFRq7jDCWM

Pope in the Rave in spanish :lol: instead of Barbara Ann

FiBeR
09-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Dani will love it! :hearts:

im just.. having a relaxed day at the office.. going for an Indian seminar in like 10 mins..

just a speech on what to see where to go in India for tourism :)

Carlita
09-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Dani will love it! :hearts:

im just.. having a relaxed day at the office.. going for an Indian seminar in like 10 mins..

just a speech on what to see where to go in India for tourism :)I'll check it out a bit later :)

well, TELL Dani to drop in on us then...he's being missed :sad:

So you'll take notes then and sell people trips to India :D

Denaon
09-02-2010, 08:58 PM
that federer shot against dabul was awesome !!!!!!

It was....and it reminded me of the sabatweenies :hearts:

:wavey: hello all!!! :smooch:

What's that Raul posted here? Will I love it? :scratch:

Carlita
09-02-2010, 09:05 PM
:hug: Mr.D!!!! :D Raul posted a youtube clip. So I guess you should check it out at home :lol:

tedlesurfeur
09-02-2010, 09:48 PM
It was....and it reminded me of the sabatweenies :hearts:

:wavey: hello all!!! :smooch:

What's that Raul posted here? Will I love it? :scratch:

Hola mi amor.
No, you don't need to read it, nothing interesting.
I hope Gisela can make it to round 4 tomorrow, and play Schiavone for a place into QFs :D
Nalbandian isn't so fit, I don't think he's stay much longer :sad:
Como esta? :D

I have an official match tomorrow. Wish me luck. ps : I'm not having pot tonight then :haha:

Denaon
09-02-2010, 09:54 PM
:hug: Mr.D!!!! :D Raul posted a youtube clip. So I guess you should check it out at home :lol:

I will then...I'm curious about it now :p

Hola mi amor.
I hope Gisela can make it to round 4 tomorrow, and play Schiavone for a place into QFs :D

I have an official match tomorrow. Wish me luck. ps : I'm not having pot tonight then :haha:

Hola :wavey:
I hope they both win...:p :lol:
Did you eat the cake then? :banana: I want some :lick:

Oh!!! Buena suerte!! :D

Carlita
09-02-2010, 09:56 PM
:unsure: shall I bring you some in the suitcase? :scared: maybe not....wouldnt like to get into trouble in Argentina :o :lol:

Denaon
09-02-2010, 10:01 PM
:unsure: shall I bring you some in the suitcase? :scared: maybe not....wouldnt like to get into trouble in Argentina :o :lol:

yeah...better not :p
besides I could bake one...if I wanted to :p

Carlita
09-02-2010, 10:08 PM
yeah...better not :p
besides I could bake one...if I wanted to :pI have a feeling that you could yes :lol: unlike some :o :lol:

Denaon
09-02-2010, 10:09 PM
I have a feeling that you could yes :lol: unlike some :o :lol:

I could...but I'm not a good baker...I should practice :D
Now I want a chocolate cake :lick:

Carlita
09-02-2010, 10:13 PM
I could...but I'm not a good baker...I should practice :D
Now I want a chocolate cake :lick:baking a cake is not that difficult :lol: seriously :haha: but yeah, practice...so you have some nice cakes to eat :lol:

okay me go sleep...Im tired and cannot be bothered anymore today :awww:
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/sleep.gifhttp://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/cutiesbed.gif

talk soon Danipoo :kiss: :hug:

Denaon
09-02-2010, 10:24 PM
baking a cake is not that difficult :lol: seriously :haha: but yeah, practice...so you have some nice cakes to eat :lol:

okay me go sleep...Im tired and cannot be bothered anymore today :awww:
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/sleep.gifhttp://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/Gifs/cutiesbed.gif

talk soon Danipoo :kiss: :hug:

good night :smooch:

<Eve>
09-02-2010, 10:30 PM
hi dani :wavey: sleep well S

Kezzi
09-02-2010, 11:08 PM

The US Open site sucks :tape:
Why?
It has this hilarious press conference with Arnaud on it, how can it suck? :p

Okay folks, time for a quiz:

Know your Café Dogsbody...

[questions]
100 points per correct answer, full house makes 300 bonus to give 1000 points :D

Answers by PM.

Deadline is Sunday 10pm my time. :wavey:
Wow, I really don't know you! :eek: :awww:

Hola mi amor.

Good luck! :bounce:

hi dani :wavey: sleep well S
Hey Eva!
What's with the 'Tommy :(' below your username? Isn't he coming back like he planned?

FiBeR
09-03-2010, 12:32 AM
hi ted :D

Carlita
09-03-2010, 07:20 AM
:wavey: morning!

to wear heels or not to wear heels..... :scratch:

oh well....

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Why?
It has this hilarious press conference with Arnaud on it, how can it suck? :p It's better now, at the beginning of the week they were really slow with updating the score pages and order of plays... And to me those are pretty much the most important pages on a tournament website :lol: Well, Grand Slam website anyway :lol:

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Tommy finally has Twitter! :bounce:

Carlita
09-03-2010, 08:22 AM
Tommy finally has Twitter! :bounce:almost a week now :rocker2: :lol:

Carlita
09-03-2010, 08:24 AM
seriously.....men are such simple creatures :o, well most or some of them, depending on how you look at it :haha: dear me.....:tape:

and what's the deal with the Turkish and Moroccan people in this country mixing up their mother language with Dutch when they talk to eachother?! It's so freaking annoying and rude.... :fiery: /rant]

coffee and cupcakes anyone? :D :angel:

http://watchmojo.com/blogs/images/Coffee-Love.jpghttp://www.womansday.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/wd2/recipes/rose-petal-cupcakes/202736-1-eng-US/rose-petal-cupcakes_slideshow_image.jpg

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 08:37 AM
almost a week now :rocker2: :lol: Yes, well, I don't search for him daily :p Thanks to Birte for mentioning it to me :lol:

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 08:39 AM
and what's the deal with the Turkish and Moroccan people in this country mixing up their mother language with Dutch when they talk to eachother?! It's so freaking annoying and rude.... :fiery: /rant]

coffee and cupcakes anyone? :D :angel: Can we exchange the Turkish and Moroccan people for Asian people? I'd love to have more Asian supermarkets... lot better than yet another shoarma place :lol:

Those cupcakes look great :D

Carlita
09-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Can we exchange the Turkish and Moroccan people for Asian people? I'd love to have more Asian supermarkets... lot better than yet another shoarma place :lol:

Those cupcakes look great :D:lol: you obviously don't deal with them much :lol: They also have something typical for them: when they come in our shop, they want a discount on this, discount on that, more discount...so if they get there way, we end up paying THEM to take a piano from us :rolleyes: :spit: Once we had an asian lady in the shop..and she kept on asking for a huge discount..(which meant we would lose money on the instrument) so Richard told her: this is it, take it or leave it...if you ask for another discount, I'll add another 100 euros :D :tape:

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 08:57 AM
:lol: you obviously don't deal with them much :lol: Oh I do :lol: Yes, they can be very annoying, but you can't deny they have some great food ;)

Carlita
09-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Oh I do :lol: Yes, they can be very annoying, but you can't deny they have some great food ;)sure, but every country has some good food if you know where to look.

Is it 17:30 yet? :o

Carlita
09-03-2010, 09:48 AM
:haha: Chris, Im talking to Sam, in Dutch :lol: It's so funny!! But he's doing really well! :D

scoobs
09-03-2010, 09:49 AM
:haha: Chris, Im talking to Sam, in Dutch :lol: It's so funny!! But he's doing really well! :D
I'm glad - it's good for him to get some practice ;)

Carlita
09-03-2010, 09:53 AM
I'm glad - it's good for him to get some practice ;)yeah :lol: I told him if he wants to practice his Dutch, he can ;)

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 09:54 AM
i would like one of those pink cupcakes S.

Carlita
09-03-2010, 10:34 AM
i would like one of those pink cupcakes S.you may have all of them :awww: if you give me a new brain

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 10:47 AM
here you go

edit.....sorry eva...but no .... :scared: I don't like to look at those kind of pics :o

S

Carlita
09-03-2010, 10:49 AM
WTF?! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 10:57 AM
hey :eek: you wanted a new brain!! I gave it to you!!! :awww: :awww:

:rolls:

okayyyy

here's a more "child (and S) - friendly" brain

http://www.turboread.com/images/brain.gif

Carlita
09-03-2010, 11:05 AM
but that one looked gross :ras:

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 11:09 AM
i know it did :D

then i hope this one suits you better.
Cupcakes please! :angel:

Carlita
09-03-2010, 11:17 AM
come get them :p

http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu313/wayangtimes/hellokittycupcakes.jpg

http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu313/wayangtimes/garfieldcupcakes.jpg

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 11:19 AM
yeyyyy DELICIOUS!!! Thank you! :D :yeah:

scoobs
09-03-2010, 11:23 AM
I didn't get to see the original brain :sad:

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Hello Kitty! :D

Carlita
09-03-2010, 11:28 AM
I didn't get to see the original brain :sad:just google a brain, im sure there will be gross pics to look at :o

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 11:34 AM
ill put it here for chris ok?! :angel: when he saw it you can delete it again S, deal!? :devil:

Here it is (http://www.webklik.nl/user_files/2010_06/140319/the-brain-makes-decisions.jpg)

Carlita
09-03-2010, 11:35 AM
ill put it here for chris ok?! :angel: when he saw it you can delete it again S, deal!? :devil:no

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 11:36 AM
no

:zzz: boooringgg ;)

it wasnt THAT gross... :lol:

scoobs
09-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Aren't they quite peculiar looking...

Kezzi
09-03-2010, 11:39 AM

it wasnt THAT gross... :lol:
I agree it isn't that gross. :p

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 11:41 AM
See :D wasnt that bad S. But ok, i dont want you to puke in your own cafe :p

Eli, how was first week!?

Carlita
09-03-2010, 11:42 AM

it wasnt THAT gross... :lol:I don't give a shit if Im boring.... and it WAS....put me off my lunch

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 11:45 AM
I don't give a shit if Im boring.... and it WAS....put me off my lunch
he he ok i get it. you're just not really into gross pictures, like the meat and the brains. sorry if it really put you off your lunch :awww: :hug: ill post them somewhere else next time :D

to make it up:

http://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hello-kitty-hellish-kitty.jpg

;)

scoobs
09-03-2010, 11:49 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2195/2146127109_2572a32071.jpg

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 11:51 AM
:awww: Adorable!

scoobs
09-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Ever since I saw Charlie and Benito I want a boenie...

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 11:54 AM
dont visit JM then. you might even want to get a cat.
how did it end with ur friends cat btw, u and him both survived?!

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Ever since I saw Charlie and Benito I want a boenie... I know the feeling! I had that ever since I saw Rafa... Now I have one of my own ;)

Kezzi
09-03-2010, 11:56 AM
See :D wasnt that bad S. But ok, i dont want you to puke in your own cafe :p

Eli, how was first week!?
It was just one day. :) Next week it starts for real.
I did get to meet my class, I have people from Finland, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Curacao, Denmark and of course a few Dutchies there. Should be really interesting. :)

Ever since I saw Charlie and Benito I want a boenie...
Ever since I saw that rabbit jumping video, I want one. :lol:

scoobs
09-03-2010, 11:57 AM
I know the feeling! I had that ever since I saw Rafa... Now I have one of my own ;)
And I haven't seen yours, which is probably a good thing, you already have one guy wanting to bunnynap it :)

scoobs
09-03-2010, 11:58 AM
dont visit JM then. you might even want to get a cat.
how did it end with ur friends cat btw, u and him both survived?!
I won't want a cat, since cats nearly always despise me ;)

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 12:00 PM
I won't want a cat, since cats nearly always despise me ;)
maybe you should get a gay cat :D or a lesbian. or i dunno.. :confused: someone told me something about gender playing a role with cats. but i forgot what that was

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 12:04 PM
And I haven't seen yours, which is probably a good thing, you already have one guy wanting to bunnynap it :) Aiko (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=224988&id=789649201&l=716618ef6c) ;)

scoobs
09-03-2010, 12:06 PM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

want. want. want. want. want...

Carlita
09-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Rafael Fernando Carlos Pluis :hearts: :sad: :crying2:

vRVHJu9rtAs

<Eve>
09-03-2010, 12:13 PM
It was just one day. :) Next week it starts for real.
I did get to meet my class, I have people from Finland, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Curacao, Denmark and of course a few Dutchies there. Should be really interesting. :)

Ever since I saw that rabbit jumping video, I want one. :lol:

Sounds good!!! I like the internationals :D
Why do you start 1 week after we start tho?! :shrug:

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 01:25 PM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

want. want. want. want. want... Maybe you should consider it ;)

Carlita
09-03-2010, 02:23 PM
oh :lol:
http://friendsofirony.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/29f4c82e-81a9-4c60-97db-20dead18c0f9.jpg
http://friendsofirony.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/cd1268c3-50b1-4a55-ae42-7ed95c369008.jpg

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 02:32 PM
OMG the mall maintenance shop is hilarious :spit:

Carlita
09-03-2010, 02:45 PM
some of the things you find on I can has a cheeseburger are soooo funny :lol: At the bottom of the page there are different topics and most of them crack me up :lol:

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 02:47 PM
That friends of irony website is hilarious :haha: My colleague was asking me why I was laughing all the time :lol:

Carlita
09-03-2010, 02:53 PM
how about these...too lame at the best of times :tape:

http://chzsomuchpun.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/5974fe71-368d-4569-882c-deeaab91d6cb.jpg
http://chzsomuchpun.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/cf0ce087-4334-4e21-9da4-b383db95db04.jpg

tedlesurfeur
09-03-2010, 02:59 PM
I know the feeling! I had that ever since I saw Rafa... Now I have one of my own ;)

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: AAAAIIIIIIKKKOOOOOO :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Eruwen
09-03-2010, 02:59 PM

Carlita
09-03-2010, 03:20 PM
:bolt: :scared:

:wavey::wavey::wavey: Im out of here :o

Carlita
09-04-2010, 01:33 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/funny-pictures-happycat-is-sad1.jpg

Carlita
09-04-2010, 05:45 PM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129085657214537216.jpg?w=500&h=322

Carlita
09-04-2010, 07:39 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-cat-misses-tail.jpg

Carlita
09-04-2010, 07:59 PM
http://www.queenofportland.com/uploads/2/2/0/6/2206771/6971415.jpg?412x319

Carlita
09-04-2010, 08:00 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:cxdXCWFIczU3YM:http://www.hiburrito.com/UserFiles/Pictures/Polls/624/sorry%20we%27re%20closed.jpg&t=1

Eruwen
09-04-2010, 08:03 PM
http://www.queenofportland.com/uploads/2/2/0/6/2206771/6971415.jpg?412x319 You made bunny cryyyyyyyy

scoobs
09-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Anymore takers for my quiz? :rolleyes: :p