~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~ [Archive] - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 3*~

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Carlita
08-13-2010, 11:11 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3zUI8HlZDZY/Swm3Im0dwII/AAAAAAAAACE/qID6DlIJepY/s1600/chocoladebollen%5B1%5D.jpg

http://www.soezie.nl/Portals/7/recepten/limburgse%20vlaaien.jpg

scoobs
08-13-2010, 11:12 AM
I have an absolute craving for pizza today.

This doesn't happen very often.

Carlita
08-13-2010, 11:35 AM
I have an absolute craving for pizza today.

This doesn't happen very often.so go out and eat one :p

scoobs
08-13-2010, 11:36 AM
so go out and eat one :p
maybe later.

Carlita
08-13-2010, 11:44 AM
maybe later.I didnt mean now :p whenever sometime today

Kezzi
08-13-2010, 10:46 PM
maybe later.
Did you go out and eat one? :)

scoobs
08-13-2010, 10:46 PM
I had one delivered :D

<Eve>
08-14-2010, 10:21 AM
even better

scoobs
08-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Are you playing week 34 Eva?

Carlita
08-14-2010, 10:50 AM
:awww: omg Fer.... he's such a sweetheart :sad:

okay...today I will (try to) put together the 2 bookcases :o First have to go take a pic for Peta...and then vamos me :unsure:

<Eve>
08-14-2010, 11:04 AM
yes i will play that week :yeah: what do u wanna do?

Kezzi
08-14-2010, 11:20 AM
I had one delivered :D
:yeah: Which one?
I had homemade lasagna with lots of cheese yesterday at my stepsister. :lick:

:awww: omg Fer.... he's such a sweetheart :sad:

okay...today I will (try to) put together the 2 bookcases :o First have to go take a pic for Peta...and then vamos me :unsure:
What happened that makes you :sad: ?

Vamos Sjoukje! :bounce:

scoobs
08-14-2010, 11:44 AM
yes i will play that week :yeah: what do u wanna do?
I entered Manerbio I think it is.

scoobs
08-14-2010, 11:46 AM
That's really nice of Fer, Sjoukje...

GL with the bookcases.

Carlita
08-14-2010, 12:02 PM
That's really nice of Fer, Sjoukje...

GL with the bookcases.I know :awww: He's a total sweetheart! :hearts: :hug:

hmm bookcase no.1... here we go :unsure:

<Eve>
08-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Hey guys maybe explain what Fer did?! :shrug: :scratch: good luck with the cases S! :)

I entered scoobs, can u confirm us?! :yeah:

scoobs
08-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Hey guys maybe explain what Fer did?! :shrug: :scratch: good luck with the cases S! :)

I entered scoobs, can u confirm us?! :yeah:
I confirmed us :)

Now i'm going shopping for a bike :)

Kezzi
08-14-2010, 12:38 PM
I confirmed us :)

Now i'm going shopping for a bike :)
A professional one or a gets-me-from-a-to-b-one? :)

scoobs
08-14-2010, 12:38 PM
oh very much gets me from a to b.

Carlita
08-14-2010, 12:41 PM
okay, one bookcase put together :)

now I need some lunch.... clear the space the bookcases have to go, put the big one together and move my stuff in :unsure:

Hope you find a nice bike Chris :)

scoobs
08-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Well I found a bike, it goes and seems in pretty good condition, so good enough :D

Getting used to London traffic will be an experience though.

Carlita
08-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Well I found a bike, it goes and seems in pretty good condition, so good enough :D

Getting used to London traffic will be an experience though.Do you have the helmet and stuff to go with it?

oh and Mr.Cream Puff, you're being missed :awww:

scoobs
08-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Do you have the helmet and stuff to go with it?

oh and Mr.Cream Puff, you're being missed :awww:
yeah helmet, lights and bikelock and all that nonsense.

Carlita
08-14-2010, 01:58 PM
yeah helmet, lights and bikelock and all that nonsense.glad we dont have to wear a helmet here :o

scoobs
08-14-2010, 02:00 PM
I don't think you have to here and on the London streets I see many cyclists who don't. But I'd rather have one.

Kezzi
08-14-2010, 02:05 PM
I don't think you have to here and on the London streets I see many cyclists who don't. But I'd rather have one.
That's the smart thing to do, I would also prefer a helmet in countries where cycling isn't as common. :)
I do think kids should wear them everywhere, I had a concussion in my last year of elementary school after falling on the street.

scoobs
08-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Right, I need to go and bury myself in my probability book for a while.

Probability really bores me so I'm struggling to get through this module.

Kezzi
08-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Good luck with that, I'm happy I never have to do that anymore, really hated the subject in school. :p

<Eve>
08-15-2010, 10:52 PM
chris ill do picks in the morning dont worry ill be out of bed on time ;) :wavey:

scoobs
08-15-2010, 10:55 PM
chris ill do picks in the morning dont worry ill be out of bed on time ;) :wavey:
yeah me too :)

NicolasKiefer44
08-16-2010, 02:49 AM
I am off to Cincy tomorrow. I plan to do nightime updates on my observations and my activities. I have the luxury of a wonderful friend who has given me full passes to his 2nd row box seats just off center from behind the baseline for the showcourt stadium for Monday and Tuesday, both day and night sessions. If any of you watch it on feeds, there is no doubt you will see me. I watched the women's final today and I saw my friend about 10 times. He was visible on the opposite side of the chair umpire's side of the court.
I hope to have fun and relax my mind. I need it.
Everyone have a good day. :)

Also I will post pics on my fb. Not here. I've got your players in my mind.

Carlita
08-16-2010, 09:37 PM
have fun Mike :hug:

wow this place is dead :awww:

scoobs
08-16-2010, 09:37 PM
Saw Mikey on tv during the Querrey match

Carlita
08-16-2010, 09:49 PM
cool :)

Kezzi
08-16-2010, 10:00 PM
I am off to Cincy tomorrow. I plan to do nightime updates on my observations and my activities. I have the luxury of a wonderful friend who has given me full passes to his 2nd row box seats just off center from behind the baseline for the showcourt stadium for Monday and Tuesday, both day and night sessions. If any of you watch it on feeds, there is no doubt you will see me. I watched the women's final today and I saw my friend about 10 times. He was visible on the opposite side of the chair umpire's side of the court.
I hope to have fun and relax my mind. I need it.
Everyone have a good day. :)

Also I will post pics on my fb. Not here. I've got your players in my mind.
Have fun! :bounce: Really cool you got these great seats! :yeah:

NicolasKiefer44
08-17-2010, 01:41 PM
I MET MISHA YOUZHNY YESTERDAY! I am on cloud nine! I got a small conversation in with him, and a picture with him and it was such an amazing experience!

I got tons of pics, of most of our players, and I will make albums on my fb. Sjoukje, Oh my, get ready for Berdych pics. He is such a statue of perfection. And what a nice guy too! I got to speak with him too.

Chris that was so fun calling you after I met Misha and that you saw me on tv. Today I will be in the same seats for the stadium.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

scoobs
08-17-2010, 01:42 PM
I will be watching again today. OOP is better today too I think.

tedlesurfeur
08-17-2010, 01:50 PM
:wavey:

tedlesurfeur
08-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Ok guys, I'm back. I'm going to create two games for you to get points for the weeks of August 2 and August 9 :lol: I'm already giving everyone 250 pts for pictures, even if they didn't post any, because it would be too tedious to look though the topic and I want to be nice to occasional posters :D

Here are the games, 3 questions, 300 points available and some extra points : the first person to get all the answers will have a 175 points bonus (so 475 overall). :D it's unfair, but life is unfair :lol: and it will help me find a winner for the weeks of August 2 and August 9 :lol:

week of August 2 game

1) Roger Federer has just reached the final in Toronto after two nail bitters. What were the scorelines for his quarterfinal and semifinal wins?

2) in 1998, Carlos Moya wins Roland Garros. Who did he defeat in the final?

3) Which WTA French player has never beaten Steffi Graf in 21 encounters?

week of August 9 game

1) What is Magnus Norman's highest ranking?

2) Who won the masters 1000 title in Shanghai in 2009?

3) What's Kim Clijster's ranking as of this week?

Carlita
08-17-2010, 02:45 PM
:hug: hey you :kiss:

welcome back, missed you around!

Mike, what interest do I have in Berdych? :confused:

Carlita
08-17-2010, 08:29 PM
I made another "know your cafe owner" thingie (coz I was bored basically :lol: )

1. What's my favourite animal?
a. Dolphin
b. Tiger
c. Giant Panda
d. Dog

2. What's my middle name?
a. Frederique
b.Wilhelmina
c.Winifred
d. Elizabeth

3. I like them all, but which of these 2 are my favourite actors?
a. Antonio Banderas - Robert De Niro
b. Antonio Banderas - Johnny Depp
c. Robert De Niro - Johnny Depp
d. Heath Ledger - Robert De Niro

4. Im very Dutch :lol: but 25% of me is not, coz it's:
a. French
b.English
c. Swiss
d. Italian

5. My 2 favourite solo singers are:
a. Juanes - Madonna
b. Robbie Williams - Anouk
c. Billy MacKenzie - Maria McKee
d. Enrique Iglesias - Tori Amos

6. Which of these tennis players made me cry in Madrid? (and because of it got me followed by a tv crew :o)
a. Fernando Verdasco
b. Carlos Moya
c. Rafael Nadal
d. Feliciano Lopez

7. One of these is NOT one of my nicknames:
a. Pinks
b. Xuxa
c. Litita
d. Yoggi

8. I was born in:
a. Rotterdam
b. Schiedam
c. Vlaardingen
d. Leiden

9. My alltime favourite tv series:
a. Friends
b. Grey's Anatomy
c. The Vampire Diaries
d. X-Files

10. What's my Chinese starsign?

-answers by pm
-100 points for each correct answer
-one entry per person
-get them all correct get 250 bonus points

Kezzi
08-17-2010, 10:26 PM
I will participate in the games tomorrow. :)

Mikey... Sjoukje tells me you have Arnaud pics! :bounce:
Did you also get to talk to him? Was he happy when you saw him? Tell me all! :angel:

Wow, it must be great to be able to a tournament where you can see your own faves and almost all of ours at the same time andd have great seats on top of that! :dance:

Carlita
08-18-2010, 12:19 PM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/a0dd2935-0870-4d78-92c2-db44b0382d08.jpg

NicolasKiefer44
08-18-2010, 01:37 PM
Sjoukje you told me you liked Berdych. You don't? I thought you did. Hmmm. My mistake. Oh well, some fantastic pics.
Eliane, I got awesome Clement photos. Just incredible right in front of me. He would not smile though. He has some nice tattoos if that gives you a clue :)

I met Roger yesteday. What a thrill. Those pics are my best, since he was 2 inches from me.

I got to take more Misha pics and he was more playful in these. I still can't believe he posed with me. What most shocked me was that he is taller than me.

Verdasco today Sjoukje. And I am staying 1 extra day in Cincy. I got offered the same seats in 2nd row by my friend for today, and today's lineup includes Nadal, Murray, Nole all on stadium court. Misha on an outside court for dubs. Verdasco and Nalbandian on outside courts. How could I refuse?? And Federer tonight.

I will post all to fb on Thursday. :)

tedlesurfeur
08-18-2010, 03:39 PM
2/10 :lol: pathetic :haha:

By the way, Xarlita, you might receive a little something these days... :D and YES, I'm home !!!

Carlita
08-18-2010, 03:43 PM
2/10 :lol: pathetic :haha: you think? :p

By the way, Xarlita, you might receive a little something these days... :D and YES, I'm home !!!:awww: that's sweet of you :) :hug:

Okay, if you're home, I'll send it on Friday, still need to get some thingies :lol:

NicolasKiefer44
08-19-2010, 05:25 AM
Cincy update - there will be no posting of pics on fb for Thursday because...the guy beside me gave me the day session pass (same seats, 2nd row baseline) for Thursday! I can't believe it. We hit it off and ran around the center today and after Roger's opponent went down with a sprain, he asked me if I wanted to come on Thursday because Roger plays in the afternoon. :)
So, now, I have to drive home at night LOL but it will be well worth it.

Misha went down in doubles and I was surprised at the amount of coaching he got from the sideline. I was sitting 6 people from his coach and the whole match long they were talking about what to do. Llodra was amazing in the match but too loud and Misha protested to the chair umpire about Llodra being loud during points. I've never seen Misha like this. Just a bad day at the office.

Nalbandian is looking great even if he loses this week. His groundstrokes are the absolute biggest I have seen from anyone this week. Scary power.

Nadal is in stealth bomber kill mode. He looks great. Didn't see Murray play but Nole looks good. My friend is staying at the Marriot where the players stay, and he rode the elevator with Nole tonight. My friend was intimidated because Novak is so tall and big LOL. Nole must have been tired or just quiet as he had nothing to say.

Lots of players are cranky this week. The heat here is insane. Sunshine is brutally blasting down too. I have seen some surprising outbursts and fan rejections from players. Almagro and Roddick abused ball kids in front of my eyes. That is the worst so far. But as I said, a bad day at the office I hope. No one can be perfect every time and it is very hot here.

Verdasco I haven't seen one time but I hear he is strutting his stuff on the practice court shirtless haha! And as he should be! He keeps playing when I am wrapped up in another match. I may get a chance to see him practice tommorrow. I hope so.

Berdych is simply a giant. He is so big and tall.

Murray and Gulbis have insane hairdos. They play each other tommorrow and it will be hysterical if either of them combs their hair. Should be a rip roaring match. Gulbis is looking powerful and he hit some crushing blows against Donald Young the other day.

Hewitt lost to Soderling, and it was incredible. The Hewitt of old with his fight. But Soderling hit winners like rockets. I love Hewitt's clothes. He looks so good.

The usual American fan fair has been gagging me. Ginepri, Fish, Isner and Querrey have gotten star treatment with stadium matches every time. I know, home court advantage for the Americans, but they don't deserve stadium matches every time. Roddick is the only one who should get them, and of course he does.

Gasquet was ripping his backhand when he beat Misha. Misha could have wrapped it in straights, but he lost all control and then just let go in the 3rd. Gasquet looks strong.

Spent a couple minutes chatting with Mark Knowles. He is like Roger. He knows how to make a fan feel special. He took pics with me and we talked about our calf muscle tears from tennis. Such a wonderful man.

No Kiwi, no Dima, no Ferrero, no Haas, but Clement was around after losing in qualifiers. Uhm....who else didn't come? Or didn't make the cut? Who cares at this point.

Roger's practice was like nothing I have ever seen in Cincy. I experienced Agassi being mobbed, and Roger's situation was ten times anything Agassi could have hoped for. It was overwhelming. I was in the ocean of people and somehow Roger found the time to smile at me, sign my hat, and I got some amazing pics of him 2 feet from me. He was incredible and friendly and so gracious. He knows how to treat the fans. I understand why he is adored and loved. He signed for almost 30 minutes after practicing.

I have taken about 300 pics so far. I am thrilled at what I see in my collection. I have gotten everyone that was asked for. I think. LOL. Of course my priority was to meet Misha and talk with Knowles who both posed with me. But my best collection has to be Roger. Nothing will top the portrait shots I got. That grin he has! :)

Okay that is enough. I hope some of you enjoyed my look at Cincy. Day four for me tommorrow! :)

Clashcityrocker
08-19-2010, 07:35 AM
have fun on thursday, i enjoy your reports !

scoobs
08-19-2010, 07:53 AM
Glad you're having a great time Mikey :D

Carlita
08-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Sounds like you're having fun Mike!! :) Thanks for the voicemail message, was really nice to hear your voice again :)

How can you miss Fer's semi naked practice?! :sobbing: :p

Good morning cafe

http://www.stuffinsunlimited.co.uk/userimages/croissants.jpg

Clashcityrocker
08-19-2010, 08:47 AM
are you going to Suede in amsterdam ?

Carlita
08-19-2010, 08:49 AM
are you going to Suede in amsterdam ?when?

and why were you on facebook yesterday and disappeared faster than you logged in? :p come back!

Clashcityrocker
08-19-2010, 08:50 AM
december 2, paradiso

Carlita
08-19-2010, 08:52 AM
sounds good. I might...

Brett :inlove:

Clashcityrocker
08-19-2010, 08:54 AM
when?

and why were you on facebook yesterday and disappeared faster than you logged in? :p come back!

i was there because i wanted to come back but after 30 minutes i was fed up already with the whole thing so i disconnected again ;)

Carlita
08-19-2010, 09:02 AM
i was there because i wanted to come back but after 30 minutes i was fed up already with the whole thing so i disconnected again ;)fed up? It's not like you have to do stuff there all the time :lol: It's a way to stay in touch with people and for people to stay in touch with you :p

Clashcityrocker
08-19-2010, 09:07 AM
fed up? It's not like you have to do stuff there all the time :lol: It's a way to stay in touch with people and for people to stay in touch with you :p

i have msn , people can reach me ;)

Carlita
08-19-2010, 09:22 AM
i have msn , people can reach me ;)it's not the same :p but let's not go there

NicolasKiefer44
08-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Hi! My WiFi is agreeable this morning so a quick update. I am off to see the day's action. I plan to catch Robredo in doubles on stadium court. Then Murry vs. Gulbis which could be a nuclear war. Then to the grandstand for Jokey vs. Nalbandian, which is the match of the day for me. Then to stadium court for Roger. Of course, Fer and Feli are in doubles at the same time, so somehow I will get over there too - I hope to catch Fer in all his naked glory on the practice courts too! :)

I have a 3.5 hour drive home, and I work tomorrow, so, do I stay for Mark Knowles at 7pm? I only live once...I should not....but I should....I guess it will depend on the time Roger is done since Roger is the last day session match. I don't look forward to driving home in the dark, being exhausted, and of course filthy dirty from a day in the sun. The heat index has already shot up and it's only 8:30.

Chris, look for me all day in my stadium seats where you saw me. I plan to be there almost all day.

Carlita
08-19-2010, 02:43 PM
Mike just phoned me and he's staying another day :lol: will go home tomorrow! :yeah: Have fun Mike!

Kezzi
08-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Mike just phoned me and he's staying another day :lol: will go home tomorrow! :yeah: Have fun Mike!
Have fun Mikey! :bounce:
Your reports are so amazing :worship: I think I would never leave that place if I were you! :p

scoobs
08-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Mikey called, so excited cos he saw Misha practising topless and got photos and another one with him :lol:

Carlita
08-19-2010, 07:20 PM
Mikey called, so excited cos he saw Misha practising topless and got photos and another one with him :lol:and he spoke to Fer :D who told him to say hi to me :rolls:

Kezzi
08-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Wow, this must be the best tourney ever for him! :yeah: :D

I just saw my schedule for first period, I have a 4 day weekend. :cool:

NicolasKiefer44
08-20-2010, 06:21 AM
Hello and back at my hotel room. They love me at the front desk since I have extended my bill 2 additional days.

Fernando was coming in the players entrance and I walked up to him and said hi and he smiled and said hi as he signed for some kids. I told him that Carlita said hi and he lit up a big smile and said tell her I said hi. I got some pics of him right in front of me. He looked like such a rock star - glorious black messy hair, orange sunglases, and that dazzling smile. Everyone was swooning.

Roddick and Soderling had a nuclear war tonight on stadium court. Robin hit bombs at Roddick time and again. I can't believe Roddick survived this match. The stadium was chanting "Andy" the whole time and that cannot be easy to listen to for 3 sets. Robin's flat forehand was as scary as watching the Exorcist before going to bed. The tork he gets is amazing.

The sun was brutal today. I was thrilled when Misha took off his shirt made of water (it was dripping) and practiced shirtless for an hour. After I got control of my senses LOL I got oh, maybe 25-30 pics of him. He was right beside me for most of the pics. He was appreciative to me of the attention because he happily posed for another pic with me and he had a small chat with me. When he went to leave, I wished him good luck getting back in the top ten and that made him grin at me and say "thank you" in his cute little voice. My 2nd pic with him - he is shirtless with a towel around his neck. He's in good shape and super sexy to say the least. :devil: The proof is contained in my pictures. :devil: Misha!

Murray was in survival mode today. Gulbis hit him with atomic winners in the first set and I was amazed to see Murray actually win as many games as he did. I missed the 2nd set because I went in search of Fernando, and when I came back to my seat, it was in the 3rd set. Gulbis had many a head case moment. Murray got a crowd cheer for surviving the onslaught.

Roger practiced today and I missed that while I was watching Mark Knowles win in doubles. And then the fatal announcement that he got a walkover. The entire tournament gasped. Everyone came to see Roger today and now he wasn't going to play. So what did Cincy do about it? They dragged the Bryan Brothers out to have a practice. The stadium could not empty out any faster. It was going to be Roger or nothing.

Rafa the adored was in his own drama trying to win his match. The biggest word about Rafa is the brilliance of his pink shirt. Everyone loves the Roger pink shirt, but all the kids want the Rafa pink. :) They slammed a microphone with Brad Gilbert in control in front of Rafa to some lame questions right after Rafa won. Brad stumbled through calling him "buddy" every chance he could. Poor Rafa - all he wanted was something cold to drink and not have Brad Gilbert in his lap.

Feli and Fer had a doubles match and I witnessed the carnage. They were hosed by 2 very bad line calls and to say the least - the spanish expletives came raining down and they never got a warning. I think everyone knows what 'puta' means. It was the word of choice for the 3rd set tiebreak. I think it was Feli's coach - he was trying to calm Feli down for the 3rd set but it wasn't working. I have pictures of Feli blowing his top. He was about 10 feet from me. Fer was just as angry. And I am sure that coupled with feeling cheated, the heat was a factor to the moods of the match.

Speaking of coaching...I witnessed Soderling speaking to his coach tonite in the most hushed, quiet manner from the court. Roddick didn't notice that I know of.

Mark Knowles made quick work and cruised on through. It was great to see him in full flight. He lobbed and it went long, and I was in the front row of this grandstand match. He looked at me and said "you can't lob in these conditions. Why am I lobbing?" I simply smiled and he just went back to the baseline.

Ferrer and Davydanko played a baseline war tonight. Highly entertaining but I only lasted 3 games. My friend called me over to the stadium for Soderling vs. Roddick.

Nalbandian looks great to me. He took his shirt off for practice (as everyone did today) and he looked just fine to me.

Okay, I am falling asleep. So, maybe tomorrow I will update more of my memories.

Good night. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

Carlita
08-20-2010, 06:39 AM
Fer :hearts:

Carlita
08-20-2010, 08:20 AM
as I don't think anyone else will play..... I'm posting the answers to my silly quiz thingie :p

1. What's my favourite animal?
a. Dolphin
b. Tiger
c. Giant Panda
d. Dog

2. What's my middle name?
a. Frederique
b.Wilhelmina
c.Winifred
d. Elizabeth

3. I like them all, but which of these 2 are my favourite actors?
a. Antonio Banderas - Robert De Niro
b. Antonio Banderas - Johnny Depp
c. Robert De Niro - Johnny Depp
d. Heath Ledger - Robert De Niro

4. Im very Dutch :lol: but 25% of me is not, coz it's:
a. French
b.English
c. Swiss
d. Italian

5. My 2 favourite solo singers are:
a. Juanes - Madonna
b. Robbie Williams - Anouk
c. Billy MacKenzie - Maria McKee
d. Enrique Iglesias - Tori Amos

6. Which of these tennis players made me cry in Madrid? (and because of it got me followed by a tv crew :o)
a. Fernando Verdasco
b. Carlos Moya
c. Rafael Nadal
d. Feliciano Lopez

7. One of these is NOT one of my nicknames:
a. Pinks
b. Xuxa
c. Litita
d. Yoggi

8. I was born in:
a. Rotterdam
b. Schiedam
c. Vlaardingen
d. Leiden

9. My alltime favourite tv series:
a. Friends
b. Grey's Anatomy
c. The Vampire Diaries
d. X-Files

10. What's my Chinese starsign?
Monkey

http://www.transname.com/zodiacmonkey.gif

results:
Ted: 2/10 = 200 points
Chris: 4/10 = 400 points
Eliane 4/10 = 400 points

Carlita
08-20-2010, 08:24 AM
oh good morning!

yesterday I ate a McFlurry stroopwafel and thought my teeth were going to fall out :o

http://images.travelpod.com/users/hildine/2.1270195995.stroopwafel-mcflurry.jpg

tedlesurfeur
08-20-2010, 09:09 AM
Wow, they make those in the NL? Lucky you... oh well, I never eat in fast food restaurants anyway, it's not like I was going to have it ^^

Carlita
08-20-2010, 09:14 AM
Wow, they make those in the NL? Lucky you... oh well, I never eat in fast food restaurants anyway, it's not like I was going to have it ^^
oh yes we have them :o

I don't like to eat there either :lol: Just once in a while one of these :)

Carlita
08-20-2010, 09:58 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/7bfcd5d9-4cde-4285-94bc-3f6da9e3f344.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/129029916831404298.jpg

Kezzi
08-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Again a wonderful report Mikey! Your visit to the tourney is filled with highlights. :D

:woohoo: 4 answers, I know you better than I think Sjoukje. ;)
What did Moya do to make you cry? I never heard that story, so really had to guess there.

And do you recommend the stroopwafel mcflurry? I considered getting one, but never actually dared to get it. :p It has to be really good ór really bad, don't think there's an in between here.

Carlita
08-20-2010, 12:00 PM
yeah it's okay, caramel + koekkruimels :lol: I just think the girl who made mine overdid it on the caramel :o so my teeth sort of fell out :o

Kezzi
08-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Next time I will try it and ask them not to overdo the caramel. ;)

Carlita
08-20-2010, 01:39 PM
I love New Look and shouldnt go in there :lol:

bought a dress and new shoes :D

3 inch heels, very elegant and only 12 euros :rolls: which is the biggest joke :lol:

<Eve>
08-20-2010, 01:50 PM
i should come there at new look. if only i had money

NicolasKiefer44
08-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Eva I would loan you the money but I cannot after the billion I spent this week. But Roger and Misha and Knowles made it all worth it. I should have saved you a bit of cash :) LOL

I am going home today and hopefully prepare the pics to post. I took almost 300 pics. I forgot to mention that my friend was over here for Cincy, and he is a wonderful photographer. He took 800 pics on his incredible camera - the camera had a zoom in it like I have never seen. Incredible. I offered him ice cream to get pics of Misha for me and he did. To tell you how close these pics are, when Misha was shirtless, you can see the sweat on him. When he showed me the pics of Misha's racquet contacting the ball, you could see the ball in contact with the strings. I was amazed. He got so many of the players in hitting form. So I plan to offer him the price of a new car if he will share them with me haha! I can't wait until he shares them with me. He took pics of everyone, so I may be able to share a few of them as well. He showed me the Misha ones and the Llodra ones and they were perfect.

Okay have a nice day. I am off to get famous Graeters ice cream and start my drive. :)

Kezzi
08-20-2010, 04:46 PM
I love New Look and shouldnt go in there :lol:

bought a dress and new shoes :D

3 inch heels, very elegant and only 12 euros :rolls: which is the biggest joke :lol:
New look is :worship: Went there in Liege and I loved it. I should really go back soon. :D

i should come there at new look. if only i had money
Money is the problem here too, just ordered a few things online, but I got to be careful to have enough for my books and stuff. :p

Eva I would loan you the money but I cannot after the billion I spent this week. But Roger and Misha and Knowles made it all worth it. I should have saved you a bit of cash :) LOL

I am going home today and hopefully prepare the pics to post. I took almost 300 pics. I forgot to mention that my friend was over here for Cincy, and he is a wonderful photographer. He took 800 pics on his incredible camera - the camera had a zoom in it like I have never seen. Incredible. I offered him ice cream to get pics of Misha for me and he did. To tell you how close these pics are, when Misha was shirtless, you can see the sweat on him. When he showed me the pics of Misha's racquet contacting the ball, you could see the ball in contact with the strings. I was amazed. He got so many of the players in hitting form. So I plan to offer him the price of a new car if he will share them with me haha! I can't wait until he shares them with me. He took pics of everyone, so I may be able to share a few of them as well. He showed me the Misha ones and the Llodra ones and they were perfect.

Okay have a nice day. I am off to get famous Graeters ice cream and start my drive. :)
Did he have a dslr? I would love one of those someday. :D I'm always jealous when I see the photos people can take with that.

<Eve>
08-20-2010, 08:16 PM
no mike, you need everything u have for your euro trip :D

i already have my books, only 3 this semester. which will mean a loooooot of articles to print and carry around :o

Carlita
08-21-2010, 10:05 AM
http://www.goedbeleggen.nu/plaatjes/brood-met-jam.jpg
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:-DNF3mX0REmdUM:http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7199/koffie1vl6.jpg&t=1

Going shopping with Gaby today! Not good, coz Im almost out of money :rolls: :tape: oooh well :o

<Eve>
08-21-2010, 10:09 AM
on your new heels?! :D

Carlita
08-21-2010, 10:12 AM
on your new heels?! :D
:cuckoo: :lol: they were not made to shop in :o

<Eve>
08-21-2010, 10:14 AM
:cuckoo: :lol:

:rolls: Enjoy! Where will you go shopping?

Carlita
08-21-2010, 10:28 AM
:rolls: Enjoy! Where will you go shopping?Rotterdam Center :)

<Eve>
08-21-2010, 10:31 AM
:tape: New Look? :p veel pl gr aan G!

tedlesurfeur
08-21-2010, 02:19 PM
The Antoniuses

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/7/28/a1b812e6-7d6e-4db4-a120-dfd9f8492e97_3950441211054907068196407046708008082 786n.jpg

Volume 01 - Carla Of Aragon - Part 1

King Jean-Marc Antonius, referred to as 'King Antonius',
was reining upon all of the English and French
territories and sections of menstennisforums. His
subjects were never sure whether they liked their king or
not. He could at times be a very merciless and
impetuous king.
His majesty's Lord Chancellor, Lord Pablo, was in
charge of the state affairs. He was the highest and direct
minister to his majesty the king.
Lord Pablo's family had excellent relations with the
Hispanic Provinces of Menstennisforums, that's why
king Jean-Marc had chosen him as Lord Chancellor.

Lord Pablo : Your majesty, the Ambassador of the
Hispanic Provinces is here.
Jean-Marc : Let him in.
Daniel : Your Majesty.
Jean-Marc : Excellency.
Daniel : My king, Jose de Aragon, has heard about your
majesty's looking for a wife and has the most pleasant
suggestion to make.
Jean-Marc : And what is it?
Daniel : My king's niece, Carla of Aragon, is the most
feminine and sweet lady of the whole of Spain. Her shine
and delicacy has made her most famous and loved. Our
people call her "Carlita". She will surely make your
majesty very happy.

King Jean-Marc turns to Lord Pablo, who seems to be
content with the news.

Jean-Marc : Very well. I am looking forward to meeting
Carla of Aragon and you shall express my gratitude to
your king.
Daniel : your majesty.

Down there, in the streets, Ted was looking up to the
royal palace. 'How it must be to live there, how pleasant
and gracious it must be'.
Ted was in his twenties. He had lived with his uncle in
the city for many years, since his mother had been
murdered in the country. Ted had witnessed the brutal
act, and remembered exactly the murderer's face, even
though he didn't know his name. He was a noble man,
and there was nothing Ted could do.

Carla of Aragon arrived on a beautiful Tuesday. Her
pink dress was dazzling. She was wearing high heel
shoes and had a little bandage on her foot, with a cat on
it, but no one could tell as she was wearing the dress.
She was wearing a pink crystal around her neck, it had
the shape of a heart. King Jean-Marc instantly fell in love
with such grace.

Carlita : "Your majesty"
Jean-Marc : "Madam"

Aside the Ambassador, Lord Daniel, the new Queen had
very few friends at the court. She had become fond of the
company of Lord Duncan, Duke of Walcheren. The two of
them had a common passion about cats. Lord Duncan
would tell the queen about he and his wife being very
devoted to the animals.
However, the queen grew bored. She soon sent for a
choreographer.

Lady Hingis : Madam, Lord Sammy is here.
Carlita : Lord Sammy, I am so deeply pleased to meet
you. I heard you are the most talented choreographer.
Lord Sammy : Your Majesty.
Carlita : I am looking forward to improving my moves
with your advice.
Lord Sammy : It will be a pleasure to attend upon your
majesty and her natural grace.

During the night, a shadow walked by the queen's
chamber and slipped a letter under her door....

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/8/22/23e31f00-dfed-45ab-8c13-3bd59e31ae99_images.jpg

Carlita
08-21-2010, 06:15 PM
:lol: Love it!!! :rolls: You have an eye for detail Teddles ;)

I wonder where this is going :rolls:

scoobs
08-22-2010, 11:07 AM
I love it :D

The plot thickens...

Carlita
08-22-2010, 11:08 AM
:wavey: hello cafe :)

I opened a new thread in the fb cafe :)

*need coffee* washing your hair can make you tired :o

scoobs
08-22-2010, 11:09 AM
:wavey: hello cafe :)

I opened a new thread in the fb cafe :)

*need coffee* washing your hair can make you tired :o
this is why you should get a bob :angel:

Carlita
08-22-2010, 11:09 AM
this is why you should get a bob :angel::speakles:

scoobs
08-22-2010, 11:10 AM
:devil:

Carlita
08-22-2010, 11:12 AM
:devil:

http://myabbysattic.com/store/images/nail_polish1.jpg
http://us.strawberrynet.com/images/products/05605968514.jpg

scoobs
:bolt:

tedlesurfeur
Creamy Puff, I left you a message on Facebook about the plot... go take a look.

scoobs
08-22-2010, 11:17 AM
:aplot:

tedlesurfeur
08-22-2010, 12:46 PM
we need to stop this :( Carlita's winning wayyyyy too much :lol:

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/8/22/83424f62-ef0f-4301-820d-675522225967_club.jpg

tedlesurfeur
08-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Number of titles overall
Carlita : 7 titles
Chris : 4 titles
Ted : 4 titles
Eva : 3 titles
Mike : 1 title
Gaby : 1 title

activities season 1
Winner : Chris
Chris : 4 titles : Monte Carlo, Rome, Cincinnati, Bercy
Ted : 3 titles : Dubai, Madrid, Beijing
Carlita : 3 titles : Indian Wells, Tokyo, Shanghai
Eva : 2 titles : Canada, Shanghai
Mike : 1 title : Miami
Gaby : 1 title : Beijing

activities season 2
Carlita : 4 titles : Miami, Monte Carlo, Rome, Madrid
Eva : 1 title : Dubai
Ted : 1 title : Indian Wells

Highest Rank
Chris : 1
Ted : 1
Carlita : 2
Eva : 4
Mike : 4
Denaon : 6
Kezzi : 6
Gaby : 7

scoobs
08-22-2010, 12:55 PM
I need to watch it, I'm becoming a Safina, #1 with no titles :angel:

Carlita
08-22-2010, 12:57 PM
we need to stop this :( Carlita's winning wayyyyy too much :lol:

:nerner: at least Im trying to keep this place alive :awww:

tedlesurfeur
08-22-2010, 01:05 PM
I need to watch it, I'm becoming a Safina, #1 with no titles :angel:

Well, and look at what we have to defend this coming week :lol:

:nerner: at least Im trying to keep this place alive :awww:

Stop it! I liked this place better with just the 4 of us :haha: but... where is Danipoo? :D

Carlita
08-22-2010, 01:09 PM
stop what? :lol:

Danipoo is at home :p and needs to keep a low profile at work for a bit :awww:

Carlita
08-22-2010, 01:47 PM
oh and I liked the baby pics quiz thing :lol: so here we have some more childhood pics :)

one (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby001.jpg)
two (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby002.jpg)
three (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby003.jpg)
four (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby004.jpg)
five (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby005.jpg)
six (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby006.jpg)
seven (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby007.jpg)

7 players (or are there 9? ;) )

-send your answers in a pm
-one entry per person
-100 points for a correct answer (per photo, not players :p)
-get all of them you get a total of 1000 points

NicolasKiefer44
08-22-2010, 03:41 PM
My Roger and Spanish Armada galleries are up on fb. I didn't realize the amount of time it would take to get these pics fb ready. :haha: I have many many more to edit, so watch for future galleries to appear.

Afternoon treats :)

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/flowergirlll/loveee/icecream.jpg

<Eve>
08-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Sjoukje do u agree with Ted you like it better just the 4 of you?

Carlita
08-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Sjoukje do u agree with Ted you like it better just the 4 of you?:confused::confused::confused:

<Eve>
08-22-2010, 05:28 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

just asking? because if so, ill stay out here ;)

Carlita
08-22-2010, 05:30 PM
just asking? because if so, ill stay out here ;):confused::confused::confused:

<Eve>
08-22-2010, 05:33 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

=>

I liked this place better with just the 4 of us :haha: but... where is Danipoo? :D

Therefore my question, do you also think this? Because you know, if both "owners" think so, why bother coming in then eh :shrug:

Carlita
08-22-2010, 05:34 PM
=>ja.... en? :confused::confused::confused:

tedlesurfeur
08-22-2010, 05:34 PM
just asking? because if so, ill stay out here ;)

For God's sake, Eva :lol: Plain and silly humour !!! :haha: give it a break !!! Do you have your periods? :devil: I said that for you to react !!! I miss you and JM and the others, that's why I'm writing the Antoniuses :lol:

What's wrong with you? :haha: You seem to be edgy.

<Eve>
08-22-2010, 05:59 PM
For God's sake, Eva :lol: Plain and silly humour !!! :haha: give it a break !!! Do you have your periods? :devil: :retard:

I said that for you to react !!! I miss you and JM and the others, that's why I'm writing the Antoniuses :lol: well i just cant confirm to your owners note, sorry :p

What's wrong with you? :haha: You seem to be edgy. nothing wrong... :wavey:

tedlesurfeur
08-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Ok then, everything's perfect !! :p

Carlita
08-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Ok then, everything's perfect !! :pLike your tennis video :angel::p

Carlita
08-22-2010, 07:47 PM
and now play my picture game :armed: :angel: por favor :D

Kezzi
08-22-2010, 09:49 PM
My Roger and Spanish Armada galleries are up on fb. I didn't realize the amount of time it would take to get these pics fb ready. :haha: I have many many more to edit, so watch for future galleries to appear.
What do you do with them? If you just resize, download photoscape. Resizes hundreds of photos in a few seconds. And it's free. :worship:

and now play my picture game :armed: :angel: por favor :D
Ok ok... rustig maar. :unsure:
:p ;)

Carlita
08-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Ok ok... rustig maar. :unsure:
:p ;)dah was nie voor jou :lol:

Kezzi
08-22-2010, 10:02 PM
oh and I liked the baby pics quiz thing :lol: so here we have some more childhood pics :)

one (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby001.jpg)
two (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby002.jpg)
three (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby003.jpg)
four (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby004.jpg)
five (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby005.jpg)
six (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby006.jpg)
seven (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MissWoessie/cafe%20quiz/baby007.jpg)

7 players (or are there 9? ;) )

-send your answers in a pm
-one entry per person
-100 points for a correct answer (per photo, not players :p)
-get all of them you get a total of 1000 points
All right, I won't pm, cause I have absolutely no clue who is on these pictures. :o :lol:

Kezzi
08-22-2010, 10:05 PM
dah was nie voor jou :lol:
Oh, haha. :lol:
Maakt toch niet uit, ik weet er geen. :tape:

tedlesurfeur
08-22-2010, 10:06 PM
I pmed Sjoukje ^^

Carlita
08-22-2010, 10:13 PM
All right, I won't pm, cause I have absolutely no clue who is on these pictures. :o :lol:oh come on!! At least 2 of them shouldnt be too difficult :lol: maybe more...look at the eyes :p

so far: Eva got 1 and Ted got 4

beat that! :lol:

tedlesurfeur
08-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Eliane

:clap2: clap clap clap :clap2:

Eliane

Carlita
08-22-2010, 10:24 PM
and Chris got 4 right, eventhough he got 5 names right :lol: (one with the wrong pic)

tedlesurfeur
08-22-2010, 10:29 PM
You're helping him, this is unfair !!! :(

:lol: I shall tell Danilove about it !!!

scoobs
08-22-2010, 10:31 PM
i'm not re-guessing so how is she helping me?

Carlita
08-22-2010, 10:36 PM
You're helping him, this is unfair !!! :(

:lol: I shall tell Danilove about it !!!one entry per person sweetness :kiss:

and what do you think my Danipoo will do about it? :rolls:

Carlita
08-22-2010, 10:39 PM
So Chris...do we get any of your commentary on the T&D tennis video? :lol:

scoobs
08-22-2010, 10:40 PM
So Chris...do we get any of your commentary on the T&D tennis video? :lol:
what sort of commentary do you want?

Carlita
08-22-2010, 10:42 PM
what sort of commentary do you want?scoobs commentary :p

scoobs
08-22-2010, 10:42 PM
what, so i watch it and comment on it - i could but how will you know what i said?

Carlita
08-22-2010, 10:44 PM
what, so i watch it and comment on it - i could but how will you know what i said? :haha: if you dont know that, then, nevermind dear :lol:

scoobs
08-22-2010, 10:45 PM
:haha: if you dont know that, then, nevermind dear :lol:
:shrug: fair enough.

Still confused though.

Carlita
08-22-2010, 11:05 PM
:shrug: fair enough.

Still confused though.what is there to be confused about? :confused:

Kezzi
08-23-2010, 12:15 AM
oh come on!! At least 2 of them shouldnt be too difficult :lol: maybe more...look at the eyes :p

so far: Eva got 1 and Ted got 4

beat that! :lol:

Eliane

Eliane

I will try again tomorrow when I'm awake. :)

Kezzi
08-23-2010, 01:54 AM
I saw a huge spider in my room 2 hours ago and now I can't sleep, cause I'm afraid there will be a second one :scared: :awww:
My dad is at work so I got his gf out of bed to remove the creep, brrrr.

Carlita
08-23-2010, 08:38 AM
:o how can people not know who the Care Bears are?! :o

http://blog.tystoybox.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/care-bears-collage.jpg

oh Chris, take your brolly with you....coz if it's like today, you're going to need it :o I need to go out and find one that fits in my bag ...and I hate them.... yay

Carlita
08-23-2010, 08:50 AM
the only thing I love when Im on the train early in the morning are all the lovely people from the Ferry (well most) :lol:

Met this lovely couple from Canberra today :) and learned a new aussie word "budgie smuglers" :rolls:

Also there was this English guy..... No, Im Dutch not English :lol: and no I don't think I have a London accent :rolls:

breakfast anyone?

http://www.breakfastusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/breakfast2.jpg

tedlesurfeur
08-23-2010, 08:51 AM
good morning !! :D

Carlita
08-23-2010, 08:56 AM
bon día teddybear
http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Girls/smilie_girl_048.gif

tedlesurfeur
08-23-2010, 08:59 AM
i'm not re-guessing so how is she helping me?

True, I had forgotten that point :D

one entry per person sweetness :kiss:

and what do you think my Danipoo will do about it? :rolls:

Danilove is our godly father to us all. He will know. His answers are truth :angel:

bon día teddybear
http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Girls/smilie_girl_048.gif

Since when do you speak catalan? :lol:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 09:02 AM
True, I had forgotten that point :D

Danilove is our godly father to us all. He will know. His answers are truth :angel:

Since when do you speak catalan? :lol:Dani :hearts: :lol:

I don't speak Catalan :p I know a few words coz I haz a dear friend (Laura) who's from Barcelona :)

scoobs
08-23-2010, 09:17 AM
Morning....

S, of course I'm bringing an umbrella - I am British....

Carlita
08-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Morning....

S, of course I'm bringing an umbrella - I am British....true :lol:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 09:33 AM
okay, I printed the 8km walk :lol: vamos us :rocker2: :rolls:

bokehlicious
08-23-2010, 09:49 AM
The Antoniuses

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/7/28/a1b812e6-7d6e-4db4-a120-dfd9f8492e97_3950441211054907068196407046708008082 786n.jpg

Volume 01 - Carla Of Aragon - Part 1

King Jean-Marc Antonius, referred to as 'King Antonius',
was reining upon all of the English and French
territories and sections of menstennisforums. His
subjects were never sure whether they liked their king or
not. He could at times be a very merciless and
impetuous king.
His majesty's Lord Chancellor, Lord Pablo, was in
charge of the state affairs. He was the highest and direct
minister to his majesty the king.
Lord Pablo's family had excellent relations with the
Hispanic Provinces of Menstennisforums, that's why
king Jean-Marc had chosen him as Lord Chancellor.

Lord Pablo : Your majesty, the Ambassador of the
Hispanic Provinces is here.
Jean-Marc : Let him in.
Daniel : Your Majesty.
Jean-Marc : Excellency.
Daniel : My king, Jose de Aragon, has heard about your
majesty's looking for a wife and has the most pleasant
suggestion to make.
Jean-Marc : And what is it?
Daniel : My king's niece, Carla of Aragon, is the most
feminine and sweet lady of the whole of Spain. Her shine
and delicacy has made her most famous and loved. Our
people call her "Carlita". She will surely make your
majesty very happy.

King Jean-Marc turns to Lord Pablo, who seems to be
content with the news.

Jean-Marc : Very well. I am looking forward to meeting
Carla of Aragon and you shall express my gratitude to
your king.
Daniel : your majesty.

Down there, in the streets, Ted was looking up to the
royal palace. 'How it must be to live there, how pleasant
and gracious it must be'.
Ted was in his twenties. He had lived with his uncle in
the city for many years, since his mother had been
murdered in the country. Ted had witnessed the brutal
act, and remembered exactly the murderer's face, even
though he didn't know his name. He was a noble man,
and there was nothing Ted could do.

Carla of Aragon arrived on a beautiful Tuesday. Her
pink dress was dazzling. She was wearing high heel
shoes and had a little bandage on her foot, with a cat on
it, but no one could tell as she was wearing the dress.
She was wearing a pink crystal around her neck, it had
the shape of a heart. King Jean-Marc instantly fell in love
with such grace.

Carlita : "Your majesty"
Jean-Marc : "Madam"

Aside the Ambassador, Lord Daniel, the new Queen had
very few friends at the court. She had become fond of the
company of Lord Duncan, Duke of Walcheren. The two of
them had a common passion about cats. Lord Duncan
would tell the queen about he and his wife being very
devoted to the animals.
However, the queen grew bored. She soon sent for a
choreographer.

Lady Hingis : Madam, Lord Sammy is here.
Carlita : Lord Sammy, I am so deeply pleased to meet
you. I heard you are the most talented choreographer.
Lord Sammy : Your Majesty.
Carlita : I am looking forward to improving my moves
with your advice.
Lord Sammy : It will be a pleasure to attend upon your
majesty and her natural grace.

During the night, a shadow walked by the queen's
chamber and slipped a letter under her door....

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/8/22/23e31f00-dfed-45ab-8c13-3bd59e31ae99_images.jpg

Thank you to leave me alone from your stories.

Thank you very much.

tedlesurfeur
08-23-2010, 09:51 AM
Oh, give it a break, JM :lol: Tain, mais vous avez quoi en ce moment toi et Eva? Vous êtes HYPER susceptibles. Vous prenez tout mal, alors qu'il n'y a vraiment pas de raison. :shrug: c'est exactement comme les histoires précédentes, ni plus ni moins. :lol:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Thank you to leave me alone from your stories.

Thank you very much.where's your sense of humour gone to? :awww: Lighten up hun :hug: it's just fiction, a bit of fun ..... no biggie.....:shrug:

bokehlicious
08-23-2010, 09:58 AM
where's your sense of humour gone to? :awww: Lighten up hun :hug: it's just fiction, a bit of fun ..... no biggie.....:shrug:

Mocking people isn't exactly what I call "humour" :shrug:

Ok, I can't get girls, granted, everyone has made fun of it already, please move one now... :sad:

Ted, ce qui s'est passé/se passe entre Eva et moi reste entre Eva et moi, pas besoin d'essayer de lui tirer les vers du nez sur MSN ou harceler Leonard pour en savoir plus... Merci.

Carlita
08-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Mocking people isn't exactly what I call "humour" :shrug:

Ok, I can't get girls, granted, everyone has made fun of it already, please move one now... :sad:

Ted, ce qui s'est passé/se passe entre Eva et moi reste entre Eva et moi, pas besoin d'essayer de lui tirer les vers du nez sur MSN ou harceler Leonard pour en savoir plus... Merci.who's mocking you? It's just a "cafe version" of The Tudors :shrug: So unless your life is actually like Henry VIII... I don't see the problem..... :confused:

You can't get girls.... surely that's not true....come on :hug:you're not the only person in the world who's single you know ;)

bokehlicious
08-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Surely nice things here... :rolleyes:

"He could at times be a very merciless and
impetuous king."

"looking for a wife"...

I'm not the only single person, granted, but I think I'm the only one being mocked for it on here :rolleyes: :sad:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 10:28 AM

impetuous king."

"looking for a wife"...

I'm not the only single person, granted, but I think I'm the only one being mocked for it on here :rolleyes: :sad:you're taking it waaaaaaaaaaaay too serious :lol: :hug:

If he was mocking you, he would make it a loooooooooot worse..... why would he mock you? It's just a story, nothing more, nothing less.... am I anything like Henry's first wife? I think not :lol: Do I care? No.... :shrug:

bokehlicious
08-23-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm not comfortable with it and actually do care... and I hate when Ted's trying to have more infos on Eva and me by stalking her or Leornard :retard:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 10:36 AM
I'm not comfortable with it and actually do care... and I hate when Ted's trying to have more infos on Eva and me by stalking her or Leornard :retard:ah, but that's a different thing ;) and has nothing to do with the story.... :shrug: but okay.... I see Im wasting my time here making you feel better about it....:awww:

bokehlicious
08-23-2010, 10:39 AM
That story was a pretext... I'm no regular here, no need to include me in those "stories"...

Thank you very much.

Carlita
08-23-2010, 10:40 AM
That story was a pretext... I'm no regular here, no need to include me in those "stories"...

Thank you very much.you're one of our friends....or so I thought.... :awww: anyway, I have no influence on that story...so... can't help you there

also, might be a good thing if you sort this with Ted through pm instead of in here or in the Rafa chat ;)

:wavey: hello rafa chat lurkers

Carlita
08-23-2010, 11:03 AM
I need more chicas in here :lol: so Im inviting Miss Pan to join us from time to time :)

Petaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hug:(play my baby pics game:D)

Peta Pan
08-23-2010, 11:07 AM
:wavey: Well since you so nicely invited me :hug:

Hiiiiiii. Let me find this game of yours :dance:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 11:12 AM
:wavey: Well since you so nicely invited me :hug:

Hiiiiiii. Let me find this game of yours :dance:Miss Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :lol: :hug:

why did I google Tony Abbott? :sobbing:

bokehlicious
08-23-2010, 11:12 AM
I have no influence on that story...so... can't help you there

also, might be a good thing if you sort this with Ted through pm instead of in here or in the Rafa chat ;)

Ted is an arrogant douche and I don't need further "explanations"... He'll be just fine on my ignore list... What pisses me off is that he actually manages to really annoy Eva since she can't seem to manage to ignore him :awww: :sad:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 11:14 AM
this weekend, mister scoobs will go:

http://www.advance-events.nl/uplfiles/haring.jpg

(maybe including the head gear? :rolls: )

Carlita
08-23-2010, 11:16 AM
Ted is an arrogant douche and I don't need further "explanations"... He'll be just fine on my ignore list... What pisses me off is that he actually manages to really annoy Eva since she can't seem to manage to ignore him :awww: :sad: right.....

bokehlicious
08-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Of course you can't "see it" Sjoukje since he's such an angel with you..... Ask Mikey what he thinks of him for instance :rolleyes: :o

Carlita
08-23-2010, 11:21 AM
Of course you can't "see it" Sjoukje since he's such an angel with you..... Ask Mikey what he thinks of him for instance :rolleyes: :owould you stop it? I don't think this is the place :shrug: Ted's no angel :lol: Dani's our angel here ;)

Carlita
08-23-2010, 11:26 AM
and we move on.... :)

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/ce88b22f-aee6-49fc-9562-d84aa727752d.jpg

Peta Pan
08-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Miss Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :lol: :hug:

why did I google Tony Abbott? :sobbing:
Curiosity killed the eyes of Carlita? :awww: They'll probably never recover :hug:

Let's just hope he doesn't manage to get in as PM so we don't have to show him to the rest of the world on a regular occurrence!! :help:
this weekend, mister scoobs will go:

http://www.advance-events.nl/uplfiles/haring.jpg

(maybe including the head gear? :rolls: )
:hearts: Herring. I wish I could do this. You going to Volendam?

and yes the head gear, definitely the head gear ;)

Carlita
08-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Curiosity killed the eyes of Carlita? :awww: They'll probably never recover :hug:

Let's just hope he doesn't manage to get in as PM so we don't have to show him to the rest of the world on a regular occurrence!! :help: it diiiiiiiiiiiid :sobbing:

:hearts: Herring. I wish I could do this. You going to Volendam?

and yes the head gear, definitely the head gear ;)Chrissiepoo is scared to go to Volendam.....in case he has to dress up :o :rolls: We can get herring in Utrecht :lol: no head gear though :awww:

Peta Pan
08-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Chrissiepoo is scared to go to Volendam.....in case he has to dress up :o :rolls: We can get herring in Utrecht :lol: no head gear though :awww:

Chicken!!!! Meh, we only dressed up cos I wanted to... I think it would be pretty easy for him to avoid the places with the photos. Volendam was lovely :awww: Very quaint, I love water :)

Utrecht is another place I wouldn't have minded going though. I didn't discover this until after I got back and heard nice things about it... bit late now :p

Carlita
08-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Chicken!!!! Meh, we only dressed up cos I wanted to... I think it would be pretty easy for him to avoid the places with the photos. Volendam was lovely :awww: Very quaint, I love water :)

Utrecht is another place I wouldn't have minded going though. I didn't discover this until after I got back and heard nice things about it... bit late now :pyou can always come back one day ;)

I printed a route walking through a bit of Utrecht:rolls:I'll give it to Chris so he can lead the way :) it will be fuuuuuuuuun :haha:and we'll have herring and stroopwafels on the way to the station :lol:

tedlesurfeur
08-23-2010, 12:02 PM
Of course you can't "see it" Sjoukje since he's such an angel with you..... Ask Mikey what he thinks of him for instance :rolleyes: :o

Okay, wanna know what I think now? :lol: That you two are two little spoiled brats that get touchy over TRIVIAL matters.

"you deleted me from Facebook"
"You're making fun of me"

For you information, I'm just back from the doctor and I have an infection that may get me cancer, and my grand-mother is at the hospital, dying. So you being touchy, well, I don't give a SHIT about it.

tedlesurfeur
08-23-2010, 12:07 PM

impetuous king."

"looking for a wife"...

I'm not the only single person, granted, but I think I'm the only one being mocked for it on here :rolleyes: :sad:

This is fiction, for god's sake. And for your information, I had chosen you as the hero of the new series, because I do think you're a "tombeur", and admired your passionate side. It was because you were my buddy that I had chosen you, and wanted to show how girls can fall for you.

But now, with what you've said to me, I clearly don't think the same way about you. You've ruined everything because you jumped to conclusions too hastily, because you are touchy.

I'm not comfortable with it and actually do care... and I hate when Ted's trying to have more infos on Eva and me by stalking her or Leornard :retard:

Me stalking them? I wasn't even here for two months. I didn't even know you two were together. When I asked Leo about it, I was being very ironic, because 1) I don't care about you or Eva and 2) it isn't my business. I was just willing to know why there was tension, and that's it !!!

Who's the douche now?

Carlita
08-23-2010, 12:08 PM
For you information, I'm just back from the doctor and I have an infection that may get me cancer, and my grand-mother is at the hospital, dying.:awww: :hug:

bokehlicious
08-23-2010, 12:13 PM
When I asked Leo about it, I was being very ironic, because 1) I don't care about you or Eva and 2) it isn't my businnes. I was just willing to know why there was tension, and that's it !!!

Yes, you don't care but still is searching for "infos" everywhwere :rolleyes: mind your own business dude, and everyone will be fine :)

For you information, I'm just back from the doctor and I have an infection that may get me cancer, and my grand-mother is at the hospital, dying. So you being touchy, well, I don't give a SHIT about it.

Am sorry for that, obviously, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I don't think that is in anything linked to what we're discussing, is it?

tedlesurfeur
08-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Yes, you don't care but still is searching for "infos" everywhwere :rolleyes: mind your own business dude, and everyone will be fine :)

Am sorry for that, obviously, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I don't think that is in anything linked to what we're discussing, is it?

My point was that I know what's important in life right now, and getting touchy because you THINK someone is obsessed with getting info on you (which I clearly am not, because I don't fucking care) is just lame and juvenile.

bokehlicious
08-23-2010, 12:25 PM
My point was that I know what's important in life right now, and getting touchy because you THINK someone is obsessed with getting info on you (which I clearly am not, because I don't fucking care) is just lame and juvenile.

That is important in my life right now, might sound juvenile to you but I don't fucking care!!! I won't go write a "story" on your health/personal problems!!!

Peta Pan
08-23-2010, 12:27 PM
you can always come back one day ;)

I printed a route walking through a bit of Utrecht:rolls:I'll give it to Chris so he can lead the way :) it will be fuuuuuuuuun :haha:and we'll have herring and stroopwafels on the way to the station :lol:
I hope I can :) But next time I'm afraid will be with a European tour I think and I can't imagine that taking my anywhere in The Netherlands other than Amsterdam :rolleyes: (maybe I can get better weather and like it more :shrug: ).

Is the printed route in Dutch? That would be fun :D Like me trying to read your tour books in Spain in Dutch :rocker2:

tedlesurfeur
08-23-2010, 12:27 PM
That is important in my life right now, might sound juvenile to you but I don't fucking care!!! I won't go write a "story" on your health/personal problems!!!

Except my story is FICTION, and was to portray you as a "tombeur", and had NOTHING to do with your relationship with Eva.

So fuck off, now. You bore me.

Carlita
08-23-2010, 12:28 PM
I hope I can :) But next time I'm afraid will be with a European tour I think and I can't imagine that taking my anywhere in The Netherlands other than Amsterdam :rolleyes: (maybe I can get better weather and like it more :shrug: ).

Is the printed route in Dutch? That would be fun :D Like me trying to read your tour books in Spain in Dutch :rocker2:it is printed in Dutch :lol: that's why it would be sooo much fun :haha: and a challenge :spit:

bokehlicious
08-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Yes fiction with my pic on it... Suuuure... :rolleyes:

Fuck yourself you tool!!!!

scoobs
08-23-2010, 12:29 PM
it diiiiiiiiiiiid :sobbing:

Chrissiepoo is scared to go to Volendam.....in case he has to dress up :o :rolls: We can get herring in Utrecht :lol: no head gear though :awww:
There's no "scared" about it - I may go to Volendam in the future and I won't be dressing up if I do :ras:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 12:30 PM
There's no "scared" about it - I may go to Volendam in the future and I won't be dressing up if I do :ras:
oh come on :lol: it's so much fun!! We should go with a group :lol:

scoobs
08-23-2010, 12:31 PM
oh come on :lol: it's so much fun!! We should go with a group :lol:
i don't mind if i'm not the only one looking silly :D

Carlita
08-23-2010, 12:34 PM
i don't mind if i'm not the only one looking silly :Dwell DUH I would join you in the photo obviously :lol:

scoobs
08-23-2010, 12:34 PM
well DUH I would join you in the photo obviously :lol:
But it's different with a group rather than just 2 :p

Peta Pan
08-23-2010, 12:35 PM
i don't mind if i'm not the only one looking silly :D

Well go into one of the photo places and look silly with Sjoukje then :D She loves looking silly, she looked silly with me :dance:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 12:35 PM
But it's different with a group rather than just 2 :p:ras: :awww:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Well go into one of the photo places and look silly with Sjoukje then :D She loves looking silly, she looked silly with me :dance::spit: that reminds me, could you email me the originals of that pic please? After the pc crashed in January I lost it :awww: (to my gmail please :D )

scoobs
08-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Well go into one of the photo places and look silly with Sjoukje then :D She loves looking silly, she looked silly with me :dance:
I look silly enough stood next to Sjoukje, she makes me look like a hobbit :shrug: :D

Peta Pan
08-23-2010, 12:37 PM
But it's different with a group rather than just 2 :p

You don't go outside with it on :p Just a photo inside and then take it off again.

scoobs
08-23-2010, 12:38 PM
well we're not going this weekend anyway so it doesn't matter :D

Peta Pan
08-23-2010, 12:39 PM
I look silly enough stood next to Sjoukje, she makes me look like a hobbit :shrug: :D

:lol: She makes ANYONE look like a hobbit

I remember I think the first words I said to her when I saw her was "Oh you are tall!" :lol:

tedlesurfeur
08-23-2010, 12:47 PM

I remember I think the first words I said to her when I saw her was "Oh you are tall!" :lol:

I think I forgot about her height very quick. It didn't bother me at all :D I wish I could remember the first words I said to her. :sad:

scoobs
08-23-2010, 12:54 PM
I only really notice when I see pics of us, like that one at Wimbledon with Ray....

Carlita
08-23-2010, 01:21 PM
I think I forgot about her height very quick. It didn't bother me at all :D I wish I could remember the first words I said to her. :sad:what I remember is me being freaked out about my train getting cancelled and then walking into the hall at Antwerp Central seeing you at the top of the stairs with a big smile on your face. All was forgotten ;)

Carlita
08-23-2010, 01:22 PM

I remember I think the first words I said to her when I saw her was "Oh you are tall!" :lol::rolls: Sometimes I wish I could lose like 10cm or so....:awww:

I only really notice when I see pics of us, like that one at Wimbledon with Ray....Shall I wear my heels this weekend? :lol:

Peta Pan
08-23-2010, 01:24 PM
I think I forgot about her height very quick. It didn't bother me at all :D I wish I could remember the first words I said to her. :sad:
It definitely didn't bother me :) Just I'm so very short that it was quite obvious and hard not to notice :lol: I remember her first words to me too "ooh here she is"

scoobs
08-23-2010, 01:25 PM
:rolls: Sometimes I wish I could lose like 10cm or so....:awww:

Shall I wear my heels this weekend? :lol:
If you want to kill your feet, walking 8km in 3 inch heels is not my idea of a fun weekend... :D

Carlita
08-23-2010, 01:29 PM
If you want to kill your feet, walking 8km in 3 inch heels is not my idea of a fun weekend... :D
I wouldnt be wearing the new ones...but I have some which will be fine :lol:

scoobs
08-23-2010, 01:30 PM
I wouldnt be wearing the new ones...but I have some which will be fine :lol:
whatever works for you, I will definitely be in flats ;)

Carlita
08-23-2010, 01:36 PM
whatever works for you, I will definitely be in flats ;)well I would certainly hope so :unsure: :haha:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 02:42 PM
today's special, freshly baked in my new microwave oven :lol: well sort of :rolls:

http://www.mysweetopia.com.au/GiftCup/Love%20cupcake.jpg
http://bp1.blogger.com/_l12AZTUxIx4/R7OY3g7iPsI/AAAAAAAAAgg/wSKFpEkm5E0/s400/love+cupcakes.jpg

Carlita
08-23-2010, 05:43 PM
:sobbing: my back hurts so much...... :awww: I hate it :hysteric:

Eruwen
08-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Hello peeps! Sorry, been missing in action lately - busy busy! ;) But Thomas told me to come back and of course I have to listen to him... so here I am! :p

How's everybody been doing?

Eruwen
08-23-2010, 07:10 PM
I saw a huge spider in my room 2 hours ago and now I can't sleep, cause I'm afraid there will be a second one :scared: :awww:
My dad is at work so I got his gf out of bed to remove the creep, brrrr. I had a huge one in Aiko's cage last Friday :eek: She seemed to like him... silly Aiko! :lol: Luckily I managed to catch him with my "bug catcher"... Of course I didn't sleep anymore after that, was also right before I went to bed. Stupid spiders :o

Carlita
08-23-2010, 07:19 PM
:wavey: hey sheepbag :lol:

spiders are evil :scared:

I was thinking, when Aiko's here, just bring her "brokjes" and maybe some toys . Hay and stuff she can share with Benito and Charlie ;) Saves stuff to store :lol:

Eruwen
08-23-2010, 07:31 PM
oh come on :lol: it's so much fun!! We should go with a group :lol: I'll go with you! :D

Eruwen
08-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Moo Shorts :hug:

I was thinking, when Aiko's here, just bring her "brokjes" and maybe some toys . Hay and stuff she can share with Benito and Charlie ;) Saves stuff to store :lol: Yeah I was thinking the same... I'll pay you for the other stuff ;)

Carlita
08-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Moo Shorts :hug:

Yeah I was thinking the same... I'll pay you for the other stuff ;)ooh another one of my names :lol:

you will not pay me for the other stuff :nerner: I mean.... she ate 7 carrots, 200 grams of andijvie.... 300 grams hay... :rolls: I think not :p The boy boenies will love to share ;)

Eruwen
08-23-2010, 07:48 PM
ooh another one of my names :lol:

you will not pay me for the other stuff :nerner: I mean.... she ate 7 carrots, 200 grams of andijvie.... 300 grams hay... :rolls: I think not :p The boy boenies will love to share ;) Well, if you insist... But I'm printing this post as evidence!! :haha:

Kezzi
08-23-2010, 07:48 PM
I had a huge one in Aiko's cage last Friday :eek: She seemed to like him... silly Aiko! :lol: Luckily I managed to catch him with my "bug catcher"... Of course I didn't sleep anymore after that, was also right before I went to bed. Stupid spiders :o
Hi Gaby :wavey:

I've read online that cats eat spiders, so now I want a cat. :lol: I just don't think it'll go well with my guinea pig, so not a great idea. :awww: I also found that those very skinny spiders* eat the big ones, so maybe I'll go look for one of them in the garage. Last week I put one in the vacuum cleaner too, let's hope it was still alive to eat the big one. :p Vacuum cleaner is still in the garage with paper stuffed inside the tube. I'm so glad my dad didn't throw away the old one, cause the new one is without a bag. I already imagine spiders crawling out if you want to empty it. :eek:
I don't like these spiders either, but you can hardly see them, so it's a lot better than those big black ones. :scared:
I'm already at the stage that I dare to go close enough to remove those thin ones myself. But with the vacuum cleaner, I'm still too afraid to put a glass over them and bring them outside. And with those black ones even 2 meter is too close, brrrrrr.

In London at the hostel there was a huge black spider above my bed too, I didn't know how fast I had to get out, cause it was a bunk bed. Went downstairs in my pyjamas to get the guy from the bar to remove it. :lol:

*De ene zegt trilspinnen en de ander hooiwagens, maar ik heb niet gegoogeld naar het verschil, want dan kom ik foto's van die engerds tegen.

tedlesurfeur
08-23-2010, 07:51 PM
hey Gaby :wavey: how are you?

Carlita
08-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Well, if you insist... But I'm printing this post as evidence!! :haha:as if you would need that :nerner:

Kezzi
08-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Cute photo of baby Carla you posted on FB, Sjoukje. :)
But I do think baby Clément is still the cutest. :hearts: When players+baby pics show up I always start to wonder how cute a possible baby Clément-Leroy will be. :lol:
But first it's waiting for baby Simon. I love it that they all get kids, it's so cute. :D
I'm still disappointed that we didn't get to see Zimonjic/Nestor play in Queens, cause Nenad told us he brought the twins.

Eruwen
08-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi Gaby :wavey:

I've read online that cats eat spiders, so now I want a cat. :lol: I just don't think it'll go well with my guinea pig, so not a great idea. :awww: I also found that those very skinny spiders* eat the big ones, so maybe I'll go look for one of them in the garage. Last week I put one in the vacuum cleaner too, let's hope it was still alive to eat the big one. :p Vacuum cleaner is still in the garage with paper stuffed inside the tube. I'm so glad my dad didn't throw away the old one, cause the new one is without a bag. I already imagine spiders crawling out if you want to empty it. :eek:
I don't like these spiders either, but you can hardly see them, so it's a lot better than those big black ones. :scared:
I'm already at the stage that I dare to go close enough to remove those thin ones myself. But with the vacuum cleaner, I'm still too afraid to put a glass over them and bring them outside. And with those black ones even 2 meter is too close, brrrrrr.

In London at the hostel there was a huge black spider above my bed too, I didn't know how fast I had to get out, cause it was a bunk bed. Went downstairs in my pyjamas to get the guy from the bar to remove it. :lol:

*De ene zegt trilspinnen en de ander hooiwagens, maar ik heb niet gegoogeld naar het verschil, want dan kom ik foto's van die engerds tegen. I call them hooiwagens ;) And I understand not wanting to google them! :lol: I must say I got a little bit braver with them ever since I moved into this apartment... it's on the ground floor so you get bigger spiders. I must say though that I am now really glad with the catcher thing my parents got me! The one I had Friday was really big, even with the catcher I was trembling :lol: I kinda have to though... no dad nearby to catch them for me :lol:

Eruwen
08-23-2010, 08:30 PM
hey Gaby :wavey: how are you? Hey! :wavey: I'm pretty good, counting down to my vacation!

Read about your infection and your grandma... Hope everything will be ok!

Oh, Aiko says "Hi!" ;)

Eruwen
08-23-2010, 08:31 PM
as if you would need that :nerner: I know that :hug: Still, you should let me do something! She can be a handful :lol: Though lately she's been very affectionate :awww: She even let me pick her up a little bit just now :eek:

Carlita
08-23-2010, 08:39 PM
I know that :hug: Still, you should let me do something! She can be a handful :lol: Though lately she's been very affectionate :awww: She even let me pick her up a little bit just now :eek:What do you want to do then? :lol: 2 or 3 carrots is not a big deal is it:lol:

Im sure I can handle Aiko ;) Otherwise I'll ask Teddles to come and pick her up :angel:

Eruwen
08-23-2010, 08:53 PM
I'm sure you can too ;) She's in a run and jump mood today!

Eruwen
08-23-2010, 09:04 PM
:inlove:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5zib5jYA2yA/TEXoq8P6LUI/AAAAAAAAB0Y/tKzJd1hALjI/s1600/rick_malambri8.jpg

Kezzi
08-23-2010, 09:32 PM
Who's that? :)

NicolasKiefer44
08-23-2010, 11:55 PM
whatever works for you, I will definitely be in flats ;)

Sjoukje, rock the heels and tower above them all. Be proud like RuPaul and be a skyscraper! Ru said "with hair and heels I am through the roof, baby!"

Chris, rock the flats and show them how to style and profile while your heels click low to the ground! LOL! :)

Good evening everyone.

NicolasKiefer44
08-24-2010, 12:15 AM
I forgot. I am going to try and post my French players photos tonight. :)

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 07:57 AM
Who's that? :) Rick Malambri, the male lead in Step Up 3D... cuuuuuute! Why can't I find a guy like that here? :lol:

Carlita
08-24-2010, 08:15 AM
morning Cafe :)

http://smartchoicecatering.com/images/breakfast.jpg

another fun trip on the train :haha: 2 English girls going to the Efteling :lol: and NO idea how to get there. Luckily it's easy enough so I told them. Also one of them got :bounce: when she saw our double decker train and when I told her she'd probably be on one to Tilburg she went :woohoo: Then she calmed down and decided she needed to get out more if she got all :woohoo: about a train :haha:

I wanted to go to the Efteling too!!! :awww: not freaking work :(

Carlita
08-24-2010, 08:35 AM
:help: the groups of students are driving me mad :fiery: Every year it's the same...they take over the street with their stupid music & drinking. Some are okay, but most of them are just "kakballen" ! Sometimes I wonder if they actually DO study at some point.... :o

scoobs
08-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Yeah we love double decker trains cos we don't have them here. The interiors are a bit spartan though. No wifi, no power points for your laptop...

Carlita
08-24-2010, 09:13 AM
Yeah we love double decker trains cos we don't have them here. The interiors are a bit spartan though. No wifi, no power points for your laptop...:haha: actually.... there is wifi :p (or there should be)

Carlita
08-24-2010, 09:31 AM
omg! :fiery: Did you see the clip of that woman who petted the kitteh and put the kitteh in a bin?! :fiery: Poor thing was stuck in there for 15hours without water or food :sad:! Stupid bitch! I hope they catch her and stuff her into one of those bins....lets see if she lasts 15 hours in there..... :smash: :fiery: Some people make me soooo sick :fiery: At least she's got herself on youtube and facebook and other internet sites now...so someone should know her!

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 09:41 AM
I wanna go to the Efteling too! I'm really curious about the new wooden roller coaster... apparently it's really fast http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/hyper.gif

scoobs
08-24-2010, 09:42 AM
omg! :fiery: Did you see the clip of that woman who petted the kitteh and put the kitteh in a bin?! :fiery: Poor thing was stuck in there for 15hours without water or food :sad:! Stupid bitch! I hope they catch her and stuff her into one of those bins....lets see if she lasts 15 hours in there..... :smash: :fiery: Some people make me soooo sick :fiery: At least she's got herself on youtube and facebook and other internet sites now...so someone should know her!
yes I saw that and I hope they catch her and kill her.

Carlita
08-24-2010, 09:49 AM
yes I saw that and I hope they catch her and kill her.I'll help....but I'd stuff her in the bin.....just to see how long she lasts :o

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 10:10 AM
omg! :fiery: Did you see the clip of that woman who petted the kitteh and put the kitteh in a bin?! :fiery: Poor thing was stuck in there for 15hours without water or food :sad:! Stupid bitch! I hope they catch her and stuff her into one of those bins....lets see if she lasts 15 hours in there..... :smash: :fiery: Some people make me soooo sick :fiery: At least she's got herself on youtube and facebook and other internet sites now...so someone should know her! That's horrible! Kind of like the SPCA shows on Animal Planet, they make me so mad! If you can't take care of your animal, don't get one! :mad:

Carlita
08-24-2010, 10:13 AM
That's horrible! Kind of like the SPCA shows on Animal Planet, they make me so mad! If you can't take care of your animal, don't get one! :mad:if you watch the clip, you'll see, she pets, she picks her up, throws her in the bin and walks on like nothing has happened... :cuckoo:

this was not the owner of the cat btw ;) the owner was fortunate to have a camera with his house...so he filmed it all and put it online :rocker2: hoping she will be caught.

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 10:31 AM
if you watch the clip, you'll see, she pets, she picks her up, throws her in the bin and walks on like nothing has happened... :cuckoo:

this was not the owner of the cat btw ;) the owner was fortunate to have a camera with his house...so he filmed it all and put it online :rocker2: hoping she will be caught. Aaaaaaah ok, didn't know that! That's just sick...

On a more positive note, this is amazing! Boenies rule http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/rockin.gif

ptyKSiRyQ4Y

Carlita
08-24-2010, 10:35 AM
Aaaaaaah ok, didn't know that! That's just sick...

On a more positive note, this is amazing! Boenies rule http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/rockin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptyKSiRyQ4Y

(How do you imbed youtube videos here?)like a quote (replace quote with youtube and /youtube). Put the youtube code in between (everything behind the = sign)

and that's a fun video!!! :lol:

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 10:41 AM
Yaaay it worked!

Shall we enter next year? ;) :lol:

Carlita
08-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Yaaay it worked!

Shall we enter next year? ;) :lol::haha: I can't even get mine to walk on the leash I got them :o let alone jump when I want them to :rolls:

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Well we need to train them of course! :lol:

Kezzi
08-24-2010, 11:07 AM
I forgot. I am going to try and post my French players photos tonight. :)
I saw them, they're great! :D You were really really close. :eek:

Rick Malambri, the male lead in Step Up 3D... cuuuuuute! Why can't I find a guy like that here? :lol:
I should go see that movie. ;) Yeah... Have the same problem. :p

:help: the groups of students are driving me mad :fiery: Every year it's the same...they take over the street with their stupid music & drinking. Some are okay, but most of them are just "kakballen" ! Sometimes I wonder if they actually DO study at some point.... :o
Oooh, I so know what you mean. They're so annoying at uni, thinking they know it all and believing they are cool. :rolleyes: The "niet-kakballen" usually stay at home instead of participating in such events. :p

I wanna go to the Efteling too! I'm really curious about the new wooden roller coaster... apparently it's really fast http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/hyper.gif
Me too! Would love to try that rollercoaster. :D

like a quote (replace quote with youtube and /youtube). Put the youtube code in between (everything behind the = sign)

and that's a fun video!!! :lol:
That video is cooooooooooooool! :D Would almost go out and buy a boenie instantly to try this. :p It looks like a miniature horse jumping track. :lol:

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 11:16 AM
Me too! Would love to try that rollercoaster. :D Maybe we can set up an MTF date?http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/hyper.gif

Carlita
08-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Well we need to train them of course! :lol:Benito & Charlie don't let themselves BE trained :rolls:

tedlesurfeur
08-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Hey! :wavey: I'm pretty good, counting down to my vacation!

Read about your infection and your grandma... Hope everything will be ok!

Oh, Aiko says "Hi!" ;)

AAAIIIKKOOOO MYYYY BAAAAABBBBYYYYYYYYYY AAAWWWWWWWW :crazy:

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 11:40 AM
AAAIIIKKOOOO MYYYY BAAAAABBBBYYYYYYYYYY AAAWWWWWWWW :crazy: See nothing's changed there :lol:

Carlita
08-24-2010, 11:42 AM
AAAIIIKKOOOO MYYYY BAAAAABBBBYYYYYYYYYY AAAWWWWWWWW :crazy::haha: easy... :lol:

will you visit her? :p

or would that be a bad idea? :haha:

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Visit being the operative word... http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/mep.gif :lol:

Carlita
08-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Visit being the operative word... http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/mep.gif :lol:she might not be there when you come home if he does :o :rolls:

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Hence my post above :lol:

Kezzi
08-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Maybe we can set up an MTF date?http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/hyper.gif
Great idea, I'm in. :bounce:

Visit being the operative word... http://www.tommyrobredo.net/images/forum/mep.gif :lol:
:lol:

Carlita
08-24-2010, 12:27 PM
:unsure: why are my fingernails (all of them) turning blue?! :scared:

Eruwen
08-24-2010, 12:53 PM
:unsure: why are my fingernails (all of them) turning blue?! :scared: That sounds scary... :scared: Maybe they're not getting enough blood?

scoobs
08-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Back from gym. Don't want to move, but hungry. Need food. Someone make me nice healthy food and bring it to me, kthxbai.