"Everything flows", says Heraclitus, and so does this thread :awww: Rafachat vol 58 [Archive] - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

"Everything flows", says Heraclitus, and so does this thread :awww: Rafachat vol 58

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20

Action Jackson
06-20-2010, 06:09 PM
They should sacked Domenech after Euro 2008.

acionescu
06-20-2010, 06:13 PM
of course but he stayed and i don't think that's normal to be gratulated with that kind of words :o

And this shit when the most important thing now is to find out who spoke to the press instead of the last match to save some face, WTF? :retard:

Action Jackson
06-20-2010, 06:22 PM
This shit happens a lot, still remember the stuff in Japan/Korea with Zahovic and Katanec.

"You're a prick of a coach and were a prick of a player," Slovenia's most vaunted player screamed at Slovenia's manager after being substituted against Spain. "I could buy you, your house and your family. I could even buy Smarna Gora [the mountain near Ljubljana where Katanec owned a house and where he had taken the players for pre-tournament training]

l_mac
06-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Fuck off Brazil.

jayjay
06-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Fuck off Brazil.

:)

acionescu
06-20-2010, 08:58 PM
l_mac, jj, are you on KOC? :(

jayjay
06-20-2010, 08:58 PM
jj, are you on KOC? :(

:)

acionescu
06-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Every time I see Sven Goran E. I feel like punching his face :o

EDit: Lurkers, this is just a joke, no need to run TO REPORT IT :kiss:

Action Jackson
06-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Why is that Moldovan?

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 09:11 PM
:inlove: ZIZOU :inlove:

acionescu
06-20-2010, 09:11 PM
he looks like a pretentious tool

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 09:15 PM
nice flop :yeah:

Merton
06-20-2010, 09:18 PM
A sorry state for France indeed. The team is fractured, so I guess it will be best to start building from scratch and forget seriously pursuing titles for Euro 2012, perhaps even for the next WC.

Action Jackson
06-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Some classic overacting by Keita.

Andreea, you just don't like him cause he is Swedish.

acionescu
06-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Kaka :retard:

Jesus would not like that :hug:

acionescu
06-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Andreea, you just don't like him cause he is Swedish.

Your conclusions are spoton as usual :yeah:

Not :D

Merton
06-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Abdreea, poor Nisipeanu is outclassed and outprepared in Romania so far. :awww:

http://www.chessbase.com/news/2010/events/medias14.jpg

acionescu
06-20-2010, 09:29 PM
i blame the pony tail :o :help:

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 09:32 PM
what TTs are in the 2d week of wimberdon?

also why are there s many lls in wim draw? who dropped out asides ernie?

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 09:35 PM
were nalby, divo, ancic, reeshie & the worm already in the draw before they wd?

acionescu
06-20-2010, 09:36 PM
i commited to one but i don't precisely know how is called :o

acionescu
06-20-2010, 09:38 PM
no, only ernie

Action Jackson
06-20-2010, 09:38 PM
A sorry state for France indeed. The team is fractured, so I guess it will be best to start building from scratch and forget seriously pursuing titles for Euro 2012, perhaps even for the next WC.

Laurent Blanc has some work to do, but at least the big broom will go through and the process will start again.

l_mac
06-20-2010, 09:40 PM
were nalby, divo, ancic, reeshie & the worm already in the draw before they wd?

No, but qualifying would have been underway when some of them w/d. So I suppose that is why there are LLs.

-Evita-
06-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Linda, your good luck post is seriously lacking in smilies :unsure:

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 09:46 PM
Every time I see Sven Goran E. I feel like punching his face :o

EDit: Lurkers, this is just a joke, no need to run TO REPORT IT :kiss:

he looks like a pretentious tool

:lol:

KOC?

Link?

l_mac
06-20-2010, 09:46 PM
Linda, your good luck post is seriously lacking in smilies :unsure:

I'm not in a smilie mood. Plus I'd have to chosen who to give the smiles to, because I can only use 20, and I decided to use colours to differentiate the level of support instead.

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Shame about Gulbis having to withdraw as well, but it's the right decision.

I've had a serious Thunderlips and Hasi abstinence lately. Hopefully Kei can give the me and the crowd something to cheer about in a few days.

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 09:52 PM
kei nishikori?

i just want granollers or krazee eyez to win it. or tintin, or cebollin. pretty much. maybe ferru but that seems kinda unlikely.

-Evita-
06-20-2010, 09:53 PM
I'm not in a smilie mood.

That's too bad :hug: Hope you feel more cheerful tomorrow :) Though it is Monday so probably not very likely :lol:

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 09:53 PM
some frenchman dropped the fbomb on espn and i didn't even notice, i thought they were all apologizing cuz he said bitch.

acionescu
06-20-2010, 09:57 PM

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Chances are slim we'll see a goal as good as this one in the WC. If Hammarby doesn't get back to Allsvenskan soon they might still be joined by AIK in Superettan for the derby.

FoYdDk_ixa4

kei nishikori?

:D

acionescu
06-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Nidhogg :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Andreea, or anyone, can you give me a link to that KOC chat?

l_mac
06-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Hopefully Kei can give the me and the crowd something to cheer about in a few days.

Same for me. Only not Kei, but Ginepri.

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 10:01 PM
i guess that's where they get the phrase "pardon my french"

l_mac
06-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Andreea, or anyone, can you give me a link to that KOC chat?

Don't give him it andreea. I didn't realise he was such a hater :speakles:

:ras:

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Nidhogg :rolleyes:

What?

Same for me. Only not Kei, but Ginepri.

Well shit, I would never have guessed you were a fan of Ginepri.

acionescu
06-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Or Rochus. The littlest one :D

acionescu
06-20-2010, 10:03 PM
I never intended too :shrug: :(

l_mac
06-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Well shit, I would never have guessed you were a fan of Ginepri.

Big fan. Ask TMJordan or scarecrows.

I like Fish too.

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 10:05 PM
which people didn't l-mac wish good luck to besides herself and ayray?

edit: i think it's 2 people but i can't count so good always

l_mac
06-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Nidhogg, do you have an account at KOC?

l_mac
06-20-2010, 10:07 PM
which people didn't l-mac wish good luck to besides herself and ayray?

edit: i think it's 2 people but i can't count so good always

aru-angimay.

Getta
06-20-2010, 10:10 PM
kaiki, hope he fights for your half wish-list you made a long ago to be fulfilled.

acionescu
06-20-2010, 10:12 PM
itu iberfay dan mitra-nya ganda

Action Jackson
06-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Chances are slim we'll see a goal as good as this one in the WC. If Hammarby doesn't get back to Allsvenskan soon they might still be joined by AIK in Superettan for the derby.

FoYdDk_ixa4

Will never beat this one in Sweden.

LzJh5V38W1E

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Linda, do you seriously think I expect Nishikori to beat Nadal in his state? I certainly wouldn't mind it, but what I meant was that I want to see him play some nice shots and show off some good tennis. And yes, if you think that I enjoy his tennis more than Nadal's you're very correct. :D

People here just always have to suspect the worst.

acionescu
06-20-2010, 10:16 PM
exactly what this thread needed, another lover of the ball-bashing beautiful tennis :zzz:

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Nidhogg, do you have an account at KOC?

Not yet, but I'm looking at the site now.

star
06-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Not yet, but I'm looking at the site now.

:tears: So you can hate at more than one place?

I just signed up. But, I'm not "approved." :(

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 10:19 PM
exactly what this thread needed, another lover of the ball-bashing beautiful tennis :zzz:

Did you just call Nishikori a ball-basher? That term has gotten more loose by the day on here, but I doubt anyone can top this.

l_mac
06-20-2010, 10:20 PM
Linda, do you seriously think I expect Nishikori to beat Nadal in his state? I certainly wouldn't mind it, but what I meant was that I want to see him play some nice shots and show off some good tennis. And yes, if you think that I enjoy his tennis more than Nadal's you're very correct. :D

I think you hope he beats Rafa, because you are a hater :ras: Rafa could be playing Brian Dabul and you would be hoping for "something to cheer for from Brain."

btw Rafa is beloved at Wimbledon, so I'm sure the crowd will have something to cheer even if he flukes his way to a win :rolleyes:

adee-gee
06-20-2010, 10:22 PM
:mad: Adam was in the thread title for a bit so I can't do my usual search for Adam to see if I was asked after :tears:

Did I miss anything?

Gaga, I can't believe you reported me (twice) for telling you to fuck off. How old are you? :lol:

star
06-20-2010, 10:24 PM

Hater. :mad:

acionescu
06-20-2010, 10:25 PM
No, I said Kei plays :rolleyes: beautiful tennis :rolleyes:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000

star
06-20-2010, 10:26 PM
:mad: Adam was in the thread title for a bit so I can't do my usual search for Adam to see if I was asked after :tears:

Did I miss anything?

Gaga, I can't believe you reported me (twice) for telling you to fuck off. How old are you? :lol:

How did you know he reported you? How do you find that out?

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 10:28 PM
:hearts: mon dieu who is this little blonde golferino? :hearts:

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 10:33 PM
:scratch: from here on out it's futbol and blonds for me :rocker2:

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 10:35 PM
are most goals accidental? is "set piece" just a euphemism for goal-on-purpose?

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Will never beat this one in Sweden.

Yeah, shame we haven't heard a lot more from him since then. Chances are it will be the same thing with Hallenius. :lol:

I think you hope he beats Rafa, because you are a hater :ras: Rafa could be playing Brian Dabul and you would be hoping for "something to cheer for from Brain."

Nadal most often annoys me, yes, but I like Nishi more than I dislike Nadal. I wouldn't care much about the outcome of a match between Nadal and Dabul in the first place. None of them interests* me.

*Is it interest or interests in this case? My grammar is a bit dodgy.

btw Rafa is beloved at Wimbledon, so I'm sure the crowd will have something to cheer even if he flukes his way to a win :rolleyes:

:hug:

Hater. :mad:

l_mac
06-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Adam :hearts:

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 10:45 PM

so is mine

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 10:49 PM
Midsummer's Eve is drawing nigh. I gotta start looking for Snaps with some good flavours soon.

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 10:52 PM
:unsure: is that what we call schnapps?

l_mac
06-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Nadal most often annoys me, yes, but I like Nishi more than I dislike Nadal. I wouldn't care much about the outcome of a match between Nadal and Dabul in the first place. None of them interests* me.

I would say the dodgy bit is none. Neither is better.

Neither of them interest me.

star
06-20-2010, 10:58 PM
Midsummer's Eve is drawing nigh. I gotta start looking for Snaps with some good flavours soon.

No aquavit?

He interests me.
They interest me.

Usually English speakers aren't precise in conversation. If they are, it comes out sounding pretentious. Serena said about Venus, "It's us against the tour." Not gramatically correct, but quite normal usage. I was raised by a grammar nazi who made me say peculiar sounding things because it was proper. For instance, I had to say, "Am I not?" Instead of the common and incorrect "Aren't I?" I still bear the scars. :sad: :sad: :p

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 10:58 PM

You bet. Caraway, which we call kummin, which is not to be confused with what you call cumin, which we call spiskummin, is a standard flavour which always works.

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 10:59 PM
you didn't really answer the question star. what if neither he nor they interest me?

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 11:01 PM
i hate "aren't i." i much prefer aren't me.

star
06-20-2010, 11:01 PM

Apparently.

A snaps is usually akvavit, vodka, or some other kind of brännvin/brćndevin, as it is most often called in Sweden and Denmark. Spirits such as whisky or brandy are seldom drunk as snaps.

The word “snaps” also has the same meaning as the German word “Schnaps,” in the sense of “any strong alcoholic drink.”[2]

But here, I don't find any real schnaps because it is all flavored and sweet. I just want plain throat burning schnaps. I like to put it in mulled wine.

star
06-20-2010, 11:02 PM
i hate "aren't i." i much prefer aren't me.

Well, I will adopt your practice. :D

star
06-20-2010, 11:03 PM
you didn't really answer the question star. what if neither he nor they interest me?

Neither always takes the singular as does none.

Neither of them interest me. Them is the object of the preposition and not the subject of the verb. But, no one really cares about this in normal speaking.

star
06-20-2010, 11:04 PM
You bet. Caraway, which we call kummin, which is not to be confused with what you call cumin, which we call spiskummin, is a standard flavour which always works.

Is Aquavit caraway (what I put in rye bread) or anise?

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 11:07 PM
You can never go wrong with Akvavit. It's very standard, with the flavour of either caraway or dill and sometimes with a bit of anise or fennel to it.

adee-gee
06-20-2010, 11:08 PM
How did you know he reported you? How do you find that out?
I got a telling off from Carlita :bigcry:

star
06-20-2010, 11:11 PM

Pobrecito. :hug:

But, really, isn't "fuck off" a term of affection? :D

Fuck off, Adam.

star
06-20-2010, 11:13 PM
You can never go wrong with Akvavit. It's very standard, with the flavour of either caraway or dill and sometimes with a bit of anise or fennel to it.

I think I've only had the anise.

But also I've only had it straight from the freezer too. Really cold.

I had some polish schnaps once. It burned my throat. It hurt for days. Some guys bet me I couldn't knock it back. When I did they were agog. I never told them I suffered afterward. :lol:

l_mac
06-20-2010, 11:15 PM

I will report every post of Gago's.

-Evita-
06-20-2010, 11:17 PM

Neither of them interest me. Them is the object of the preposition and not the subject of the verb. But, no one really cares about this in normal speaking.

If "neither" always takes singular then why do you write "interest" in plural? :scratch:

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 11:19 PM
I think I've only had the anise.

But also I've only had it straight from the freezer too. Really cold.

I had some polish schnaps once. It burned my throat. It hurt for days. Some guys bet me I couldn't knock it back. When I did they were agog. I never told them I suffered afterward. :lol:

I seldom drink shots in any other way than snaps on midsummer. I prefer a good grog, wine or beer.

star
06-20-2010, 11:23 PM
If "neither" always takes singular then why do you write "interest" in plural? :scratch:

Because I made a mistake in writing it. :)

Minn
06-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Well, BP has it's share of dead people. 11 were killed in the explosion. I don't know how many have been killed in the acceleration incidents. Maybe not even that many.

Here are two of the commercials. Of course, Mr. Tony doesn't know that his accent alone makes one want to punch him. My favorite is when he says "we all feel the impact." :lol:

And Jimmy Kimmel's suggestd BP commercial I saw the first one twice earlier this morning. I much prefer Kimmel's version.

You saw the version that counts, one of the best movies ever made. Read the book, though.... I've read parts of All Quiet..., just not the whole thing. We read parts of it in history and literature classes.

1-1 tie. :rolleyes:

:hug: Betty +1

The thing that interests me is that Halliburton has really managed to keep a low profile. As I understand it the blow out took place as the well was being mudded. That's a Halliburton job. They had their technicians there for that job. If the mud is put down too fast a blow out can occur. Someone said that there was left over mud -- a sign that the mud has not been put in correctly. This was at the first of the disaster that I read about the mudding, but since then, there's been nothing. Of course, I'm always willing to blame Halliburton. :p I hadn't heard of Halliburton's possible role in it. Good to know.

a couple of my friends are down there, helping with the clean up and they say not a day goes by without some hardcore republican coming up to them and complaining why there weren't more government controls protecting the environment from off-shore drilling. oh, the irony. Are they helping as paid workers or volunteers? :cool: either way. I hope the voters remember at election time.

*Is it interest or interests in this case? My grammar is a bit dodgy. It's become acceptable to use either of them. You'll hear both. However, if you want to know something about grammar, it really should be "neither of them interests me". Neither is used for two people (Nadal and Dabul in this sentence); none is used for three or more. (There are some exceptions, like, "none of the water spilled," but in general, that's what it is.)

Okay, Mike, go ahead and call me an OCD grammar cat. :(

Edit:

I would say the dodgy bit is none. Neither is better.

Neither of them interest me. :lol: :yeah:

I seldom drink shots in any other way than snaps on midsummer. I prefer a good grog, wine or beer. Is this some kind of Swedish tradition?

Evita, I thought I had quoted you. Apparently I didn't. You hear both "neither interests me" and "neither of them interest me." I put the "of them" in the second example because I think people hear the "them" and drop the "s" on the verb. It's not correct but it's not uncommon.

star
06-20-2010, 11:26 PM
Is this some kind of Swedish tradition?

Evita, I thought I had quoted you. Apparently I didn't. You hear both "neither interests me" and "neither interest me." The first is correct but the second is common enough that no one really remarks on it.

I say it all the time. and I use us instead of we and all sorts of things. But when I turn in a document, I try to be precise.

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 11:29 PM

not in my country

Nidhogg
06-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Is this some kind of Swedish tradition?

Yeah. We drink snaps and sing Helan gĺr and have a good time, etc. :lol:

57cIigyLRvg

vCOkwHLxtA0

And on that note I bid ye all a good night.

adee-gee
06-20-2010, 11:33 PM

Fuck off, Adam.
I thought so too :shrug:

Thank you star. Fuck off. :hug:
Don't stoop to his level :hug:

This is the most thrilling golf ever, no way I'm going to bed :worship:

l_mac
06-20-2010, 11:36 PM
This is the most thrilling golf ever, no way I'm going to bed :worship:

:hug: Andreea, Claire, Evita and I are at KOC badmouthing everyone and sharing dirty pictures.

savesthedizzle
06-20-2010, 11:39 PM
I haven't been paying attention to the golf at all, I think because I forgot to sign up for the fantasy thingymabob. :sad:

l_mac
06-20-2010, 11:40 PM
I haven't seen anything thrilling yet and it has been on for 5 minutes.

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 11:40 PM
worser still, i did sign up and i haven't been paying attention :sad:

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 11:43 PM
somebody please tell me tom lehman made the cut :scared:

savesthedizzle
06-20-2010, 11:44 PM
I'm watching Harry Potter instead :lol:

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 11:49 PM
:speakles: dustin johnson's pants :speakles:

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 11:50 PM
has anyone ever died from falling off a cliff during golfing?

l_mac
06-20-2010, 11:53 PM
has anyone ever died from falling off a cliff during golfing?

That last guy who had to walk down the sand looked a bit unsteady on his feet :unsure:

Snoo Foo
06-20-2010, 11:58 PM
that's why i wondered

:fiery: dude tom fucking lehman didn't make the cut, i thought they were spost to warn me if one of my gyes didn't make the cut :fiery:

edit: fucking fuck he wasn't playing estyerday eyiethere, what the fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck? why didn't they like, alert me?

adee-gee
06-20-2010, 11:58 PM
:hug: Andreea, Claire, Evita and I are at KOC badmouthing everyone and sharing dirty pictures.
Of yourselves? :drool: :inlove:
I haven't seen anything thrilling yet and it has been on for 5 minutes.
Everyone has been fucking up, it's astonishing. The final day of a major brings out more nerves than any other event in sport, it's amazing to watch.

Minn
06-21-2010, 12:03 AM
I say it all the time. and I use us instead of we and all sorts of things. But when I turn in a document, I try to be precise. :yeah:

I haven't been paying attention to the golf at all, I think because I forgot to sign up for the fantasy thingymabob. :sad: I think this is the first time The Pants have not participated in fantasy golf. :sad:

I'm watching Harry Potter instead :lol: I think that might be more exciting than golf. :lol: Which one are you watching?

:fiery: dude tom fucking lehman didn't make the cut, i thought they were spost to warn me if one of my gyes didn't make the cut :fiery:

edit: fucking fuck he wasn't playing estyerday eyiethere, what the fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck? why didn't they like, alert me? I don't think they warn you. Last year Adam warned me about one guy or I wouldn't have known.

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 12:05 AM
i thought they had alerted me on previous occasions, like a little red button or somemthing like, hey dumbass your gye isn't playing. cuz i mean, otherwise i would never have realized that there was a "cut" and that sometimes gyes don't make it.

savesthedizzle
06-21-2010, 12:06 AM
:yeah:

I think this is the first time The Pants have not participated in fantasy golf. :sad:

I think that might be more exciting than golf. :lol: Which one are you watching?

I don't think they warn you. Last year Adam warned me about one guy or I wouldn't have known.

I know :( The Pants have been lazy and distracted :speakles:

Half-Blood Prince :D It's on HBO and right after it ends will be True Blood, which I'd be watching anyway, so I can just leave the channel on while I chat and stuff and I won't forget :p

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 12:06 AM
now i'm enraged, and on top of that ian poulter skipped breakfast and smoked crack all morning.

adee-gee
06-21-2010, 12:07 AM
Snoo, if it's any consolation I've played my last 2 rounds with only 3 players :D

Minn
06-21-2010, 12:07 AM
i thought they had alerted me on previous occasions, like a little red button or somemthing like, hey dumbass your gye isn't playing. cuz i mean, otherwise i would never have realized that there was a "cut" and that sometimes gyes don't make it.:shrug: Maybe. I've never noticed anything.

Half-Blood Prince :D :cool: I liked that book.

JolánGagó
06-21-2010, 12:50 AM

Be my guest, let's start :bounce:

JolánGagó
06-21-2010, 01:17 AM

uh? sorry no, only for authorized personel and it isn't the case.

star
06-21-2010, 01:30 AM
I just got back from driving down by the river -- a road that runs along the river as it flows southwest of town --

http://wayfarer.fit2paddle.com/photo2/moab_122703_4a.jpg

And anyway, on the way back a young red doe darted across the road out from under some trees and bushes. I couldn't make out where she planned to go because the other side of the road is mostly steep cliffs. When I turned around, i saw that she was making for a deer bower under some cottonwood. I never noticed it there before. She was lovely. Usually the mule deer are a dun color but she was the prettiest red brown -- light and glowing.

It was near this part of the road.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_POZhv7j50PQ/R1Lut6mG7MI/AAAAAAAAAE0/Lr3GDDNPgPI/s1600-R/179.JPG

Sorry, that pic was TOO big, so I just left the link.

star
06-21-2010, 01:32 AM
uh? sorry no, only for authorized personel and it isn't the case.

You are authorized to tell me to fuck off any time. :)

I don't know, and don't care to know the reasons for the animosity, but I like you both, so I wish you all could take things a little more lightly.

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 01:38 AM
dia adalah bunga halus

JolánGagó
06-21-2010, 01:50 AM
You are authorized to tell me to fuck off any time. :)

thanks but i rather tell you something else :p

I don't know, and don't care to know the reasons for the animosity, but I like you both, so I wish you all could take things a little more lightly.

As I have said a few times already, I had no previous animosity or any feeling whatsoever toward Dame Edna. Without previous provocation from my part he noisily attempted (with a little help from his friends :spit:) to kick me out of this thread and started stalking me with uncalled for personal attacks, an activity he's still engaged in. He seems not to carefully evaluate what unprovocked battles he enters though. Now he can cry me a river :)

star
06-21-2010, 02:20 AM
I think this Gregory Havret is very appealing. :hearts:

Minn
06-21-2010, 02:37 AM
I just got back from driving down by the river -- a road that runs along the river as it flows southwest of town --

http://wayfarer.fit2paddle.com/photo2/moab_122703_4a.jpg

And anyway, on the way back a young red doe darted across the road out from under some trees and bushes. I couldn't make out where she planned to go because the other side of the road is mostly steep cliffs. When I turned around, i saw that she was making for a deer bower under some cottonwood. I never noticed it there before. She was lovely. Usually the mule deer are a dun color but she was the prettiest red brown -- light and glowing.

It was near this part of the road.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_POZhv7j50PQ/R1Lut6mG7MI/AAAAAAAAAE0/Lr3GDDNPgPI/s1600-R/179.JPG

Sorry, that pic was TOO big, so I just left the link. Beautiful pictures.

Mike, we did pretty good in fantasy golf. When's the next one?

Smoke, for not having anyone the first day, you did pretty well.

Adam, Snoo, Pablo :hatoff:

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 03:18 AM
moholy nagy that momo has no idear how lucky she is :awww:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09gL7qpfbqfDM/x610.jpg

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 03:25 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gIf3pj3qL0ol/x610.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

JolánGagó
06-21-2010, 03:33 AM
Are Momo and Llodra friends? He's a nice guy, Im glad he won a second tourney this year.

Smoke944
06-21-2010, 03:37 AM
Beautiful pictures.

Mike, we did pretty good in fantasy golf. When's the next one?

Smoke, for not having anyone the first day, you did pretty well.

Adam, Snoo, Pablo :hatoff:

Yeah I didn't do too terribly in the end :lol:

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 03:39 AM
Are Momo and Llodra friends?

:rolleyes: uh, she's his coach

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 03:46 AM
fedgina is looking FIERCE :aplot:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/capress/46/fullj.7858fbf78b710b316a5c2b50d9e7e425/capress-ten_wimbledon-3712174.jpg

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 03:50 AM
:lick: uncle tony makes winogradsky look like tony roche :lick:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/toninadal2.jpg

JolánGagó
06-21-2010, 04:24 AM
:rolleyes: uh, she's his coach

True i've heard of it, it seems my memory refuses to store the fact for some reason.

star
06-21-2010, 04:53 AM

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/capress/46/fullj.7858fbf78b710b316a5c2b50d9e7e425/capress-ten_wimbledon-3712174.jpg

He's got his game back, full of confidence, playing better than ever and he still can rattle Hewitt -- uh -- Nadal.

:lick: uncle tony makes winogradsky look like tony roche :lick:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/toninadal2.jpg

tsk tsk. Tony is appealing -- and probably has lots of friends, but Winogradsky is slim and sexy and has good sunglasses -- plus a great haircut.

scoobs
06-21-2010, 08:02 AM
A little gift for Metis

LWHfB1REtbc&feature

acionescu
06-21-2010, 08:54 AM

:rolls:

bokehlicious
06-21-2010, 09:00 AM
Who cares about Wimbledon when there's wc going on :shrug:

MariaV
06-21-2010, 09:44 AM
Just wanted to say hi lovelies! :wavey:
How's life JM? :kiss:

Saumon
06-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Who cares about Wimbledon when there's wc going on :shrug:

any prediction for today's match?

I can't wait for the new episode of "les Bleus en Afrique du Sud" :hearts:

MariaV
06-21-2010, 09:46 AM
A little gift for Metis

LWHfB1REtbc&feature

Hugely appreciated dear Chris! :smooch: :hatoff:

bokehlicious
06-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Just wanted to say hi lovelies! :wavey:
How's life JM? :kiss:

Hi Maria love :hearts: :hug: life could be harder, looking forward to meeting Adam and Chris in London :sport: :cool: :D

any prediction for today's match?

I can't wait for the new episode of "les Bleus en Afrique du Sud" :hearts:

No prediction, hopefully we can get a tie :o :unsure:

Yes, the Saga of Les Bleus is far from being over, will they train today or will they write another letter to the FFF to bitch about some random thing? :o :lol:

Saumon
06-21-2010, 10:20 AM
I heard the letter had been written by one of the players' lawyer. I can believe that since the grammar was good. No way the author was Evra or Ribery. :tape:

MariaV
06-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Hi Maria love :hearts: :hug: life could be harder, looking forward to meeting Adam and Chris in London :sport: :cool: :D

No prediction, hopefully we can get a tie :o :unsure:

Yes, the Saga of Les Bleus is far from being over, will they train today or will they write another letter to the FFF to bitch about some random thing? :o :lol:

When are you leaving for London?

Oh, the Swiss are playing Chile, Chile played pretty well against Honduras. All the South American teams look good so far but we'll see.

MariaV
06-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Have Snoo and star been bored to death by this World Cup already? :lol: And the Americans were robbed of a goal & a victory. :( The referees have been unreal.

bokehlicious
I leave on Thursday :cool: already dinning with Chris on Thursday evening :cool: :D

We just beat the best team in the universe aka La Furia Rioja, I don't see how we would fail to be world champs now :shrug: :scratch: :o :lol: :p

scoobs
who cares about the World Cup now Wimbledon is on :zzz:

scoobs
06-21-2010, 10:26 AM
when do you get in on Thursday JM?

bokehlicious
06-21-2010, 10:27 AM

:lol: :hug: :D

I land at 11:50 I think, so should be in the city center sometime around 2PM :shrug: :cool:

MariaV
06-21-2010, 10:29 AM

:lol: :yeah:

scoobs
06-21-2010, 10:30 AM
:lol: :hug: :D

I land at 11:50 I think, so should be in the city center sometime around 2PM :shrug: :cool:
okay cool.

i'll pm you my phone # at some point.

MariaV
06-21-2010, 10:30 AM
Is the weather forecast good for Wimbledon? I haven't checked yet. :(
I barely got the draws re-checked, Erno and Dinara withdrew. :sad:

scoobs
06-21-2010, 10:32 AM
Is the weather forecast good for Wimbledon? I haven't checked yet. :(
I barely got the draws re-checked, Erno and Dinara withdrew. :sad:
yeah weather is set fair all week it looks like.

London is *gorgeous* today, perfect blue sky and warm

MariaV
06-21-2010, 10:34 AM
yeah weather is set fair all week it looks like.

London is *gorgeous* today, perfect blue sky and warm

Good then. :D :bounce: :yippee:

star
06-21-2010, 12:22 PM

:rocker2:

star
06-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Have Snoo and star been bored to death by this World Cup already? :lol: And the Americans were robbed of a goal & a victory. :( The referees have been unreal.

Snoo is completely beguiled by the soccer.

I didn't know the U.S. was robbed. :( I did get in on the Kaka kerfluffle. The thing does seem to drag on. I'm told it actually does end.

Good morning everyone! :wavey:

adee-gee
06-21-2010, 12:49 PM
JM/Scoobs, I'm out for Thursday night I'm afraid :tears: still on for Wimbly on Friday though :sport: (I think a couple of my mates might come as well :unsure: )

Vamos Baltacha :hearts:

:worship: Linda for the Berankis tip, I was going to pick Ball :o

acionescu
06-21-2010, 12:52 PM
I picked Ball :o

bokehlicious
06-21-2010, 12:55 PM
JM/Scoobs, I'm out for Thursday night I'm afraid :tears: still on for Wimbly on Friday though :sport: (I think a couple of my mates might come as well :unsure: )

I'll take care of Chris alone on Thursday then :shrug: :o :D :p

Bring your pals along to Wimbledon :yeah: is there a chance for you to bring some hot female friends as well? :angel: :o :lol: :p

-Evita-
06-21-2010, 12:55 PM
Andreea, you said I'm biased about Berankis :lol: :hug:

acionescu
06-21-2010, 01:00 PM
OK, maybe he plays good tennis too :ras:

Peta Pan
06-21-2010, 01:04 PM
I picked Ball too :sobbing: Partly because I know next to nothing about Berankis and partly because I wanted to be a little patriotic... but he grew up in the US so I should have ignored that factor :(

-Evita-
06-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Ball is leading in the third set. Maybe it's not over yet :scared:

star
06-21-2010, 01:11 PM
This radio wimby guy is a total fedtard. :lol:

star
06-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Mikey is missing his girl Goerges. oops!! She just went splat face down on the court. :awww:

Goerges isn't looking particularly gorgeous today, but I'm sure Mikey is ok with that.

Betty
06-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Ball is leading in the third set. Maybe it's not over yet :scared:

i piked denko,tommy and melzer:o:o:o

i already ready my bags:D

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 01:47 PM
:inlove: nalby giggling :inlove:

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 01:48 PM
que interesante

scoobs
06-21-2010, 01:49 PM
LAWL Roger :D

bokehlicious
06-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Roger's a tool, he'll miss the start of SUI-CHI, his loss.

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 01:52 PM
why the hell did i pick cebollin :banghead:

and furthermore what the fuck is bozoljac doing and why did i pick a dude whose name i haven't seen in any draw of any kind in like, the past 2 years.

Castafiore
06-21-2010, 01:53 PM
:speakles: Falla

Portugal - N-Korea: 4-0. A quick succession of 3 goals in the second half and still no goal from Ronaldo but according to my commentator (written comments), he finally woke up and assisted with the 4th goal.

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 01:54 PM
:sad: BOL :sad:

http://deanos.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/035_monute_boll.jpg

Betty
06-21-2010, 01:55 PM
i said falla in 3 but mike didnt listen me:(

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:01 PM
betty you and i are both 25th seed :yeah:

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:02 PM
killer calls him "alejandro fire"

Betty
06-21-2010, 02:02 PM
where?:ptt?

i ll be over 200 after today coz of all wimby points i ll lose:haha:

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:06 PM
thank god i didn't pick mayer

adee-gee
06-21-2010, 02:06 PM
I'll take care of Chris alone on Thursday then :shrug: :o :D :p

Bring your pals along to Wimbledon :yeah: is there a chance for you to bring some hot female friends as well? :angel: :o :lol: :p
Good luck Chris :p

:haha: if I did, I would happily bring them along :lol: but it's just 2 males probably I think. One of them has a hot chick but she's in Ireland.

Are you gonna be in a bad mood on Friday if Fed loses? :D :dance: :sport:

scoobs
06-21-2010, 02:07 PM
Good luck Chris :p

:haha: if I did, I would happily bring them along :lol: but it's just 2 males probably I think. One of them has a hot chick but she's in Ireland.

What do I need luck for? I can handle him, never fear :ras:

Betty
06-21-2010, 02:09 PM
snoo i see now:lol:

evita 's mistake:speakles:

if i ll lose i ll report her for it:(and i ll ask to play again;)

:p

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:10 PM
how long until fire makes the darkness in his pants?

Betty
06-21-2010, 02:10 PM
denko:retard:and me fo pick him:retard:

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:12 PM
fire should be afraid. bery afraid. cuz fegina is going to immolate him with extreme prejudice.

-Evita-
snoo i see now:lol:

evita 's mistake:speakles:

if i ll lose i ll report her for it:(and i ll ask to play again;)

:lol: It's Linda's mistake anyway :p Because she did the draw.

Snoo Foo
:banana: berankis :banana:

:mad: cebollin :mad:

Betty
06-21-2010, 02:14 PM
:lol: It's Linda's mistake anyway :p Because she did the draw.

iwas thinking it after i posted:lol:
linda:armed:

acionescu
RogiGOAT :haha: :haha:

Wilde :worship: :worship:

-Evita-
Federer got broken again :lol:

Berankis :woohoo:

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:15 PM
:haha: why does this have to be best of 5 :haha:

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:18 PM
At least the outfit was really ridiculous? If he loses now, I'm notgoing to see it :tears:

adee-gee
06-21-2010, 02:18 PM
Fight Rogiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :tears:

Fuck you Andreev.

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:19 PM
kammon fire tank this set, it will be much less humiliating to get obliterated from a set and a break up than from two sets up

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:19 PM
I think that Bozoljac played in every single challenger I ever played :rolls: I always pick him coz he's hot :cool: Never dissapoints :D

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:20 PM
shit i missed the ridiculous outfit, did he come in riding a golden unicorn?

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Fight Rogiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :tears:

Fuck you Andreev.

What? :speakles:

Yep, I wanted to pick Brands and I chicken out :o At least i picked Anderson :D

Castafiore
06-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Portugal - N-Korea: 7-0. :speakles:

Was there any player from N-Korea near their goal in the second half?

Betty
i changed my brands pick at the last min :haha::o

Snoo Foo
lynette looks agitated.

i like fedgie's shirt :shrug:

star
06-21-2010, 02:25 PM
:sad: BOL :sad:

http://deanos.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/035_monute_boll.jpg

I know. :sad: 47.

At least the outfit was really ridiculous? If he loses now, I'm notgoing to see it :tears:

It was disappointing in ridiculousity. :sad: The announcer called it a cable knit cardigan, but there were no cables. :retarded: Just an off white knit with a zipper up the front. Someone also said that he backed off because of the flack he got last year.

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Vamos Falla, no falla :rocker2:

star
06-21-2010, 02:27 PM
lynette looks agitated.

i like fedgie's shirt :shrug:

Looks like a bowling shirt.

He's been doing that quite a bit. I think the tucks are supposed to look like a tuxedo shirt -- in Nike's mind. :p

Snoo Foo
:wavey: falla :wavey:

acionescu
It's never the shirt that's :o it's THE OUTFIT:o

star
06-21-2010, 02:28 PM
I guess I should switch to the Feddie match. I didn't know it was going like this. :eek:

acionescu
I gather that Falla has problems serving it out :lol:

star
It's never the shirt that's :o it's THE OUTFIT:o

Did you read my report?

Castafiore
06-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Fed's two sets down in Wimbledon?

I know that I'm overusing the :speakles: smilie at the moment but still...:speakles:

adee-gee
06-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Rogi :D

acionescu
No, what report?

star
Falla calls for the trainer?

To smooth down the lump in his throat?

Nutty nut.

bokehlicious
Couldn't care less about Wimbledon :zzz: bring on football already :rocker2: :p

Nah, Federer is finished, that day at to happen at some point :shrug:

What do I need luck for? I can handle him, never fear :ras:

You won't have problems "handling" me I guess :o ;)

star
06-21-2010, 02:31 PM
No, what report?

I posted about the outfit.

acionescu
Falla is the new Bastl? :lol:

acionescu
post it again :kiss:

Betty
06-21-2010, 02:32 PM
falla has not the balls for finish it and fed should show his champions balls now

star
06-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Falla is the new Bastl? :lol:

No jinxing.

How does Mirkette look?

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Did someone pick falla? Betty, did you have the balls? :D

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Now, he'll concentrate on his serve, he'll win the next two sets at TB, and Falla will be cooked in 5Th, I saw it too many times :zzz:

JolánGagó
06-21-2010, 02:34 PM
A Wimby LS anyone please? There is 50 bloody channels in this hotel and none shows Wimby :bigcry:

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:35 PM
My TT is not going well, to say the least :bigcry:

star
06-21-2010, 02:35 PM
post it again :kiss:

It was disappointing in ridiculousity. :sad: The announcer called it a cable knit cardigan, but there were no cables. :retard: Just an off white knit with a zipper up the front. Someone also said that he backed off because of the flack he got last year.

scoobs
06-21-2010, 02:36 PM
The jacket was silly and looked too small and tight when paired with the long baggy looking shorts.

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:38 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dZp9I47Eu061/x610.jpg

maybe i'm getting jaded but that's just kind of run-of-the-mill silly. i was expecting a fucking cape and gold-tipped cane or sommat.

Betty
Did someone pick falla? Betty, did you have the balls? :D

o:sad:
my partner would kill me for it i think:p already he falled from his chair when i said i wanted pick tursu...and igor
so i thought he is too much young for the coffin and i picked fed:awww:

star
The jacket was silly and looked too small and tight when paired with the long baggy looking shorts.

Sweater.

I hate off white with white. It just looks dirty.

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:39 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06Hha7YgheamI/x610.jpg

bokehlicious
06-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Those lefties should be banned from playing the game :(

scoobs
06-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Sweater.

I hate off white with white. It just looks dirty.
I agree, off white with white is a terrible look.

Betty
snoo what is that pic?is fed already goign out from the central:p

:eek:

acionescu
He lost his touch even in this field :sad:

star
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dZp9I47Eu061/x610.jpg

maybe i'm getting jaded but that's just kind of run-of-the-mill silly. i was expecting a fucking cape and gold-tipped cane or sommat.

I know. :hug: It was very sad.

But, you have to admit that it was hard to top the Raja look from last year.

If only he had stitched a big 17 on the back. :tears:

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:41 PM
both the sweater and the pants looking tight :aplot:

Betty
06-21-2010, 02:41 PM
...his brain never enter into the central
cmon he is FALLA:o

Betty
06-21-2010, 02:42 PM
andy i was sure u noticed too of it:aplot:

bokehlicious
Get ready fangirls, chances are good you'll get to have your yearly orgasm :hug: :awww: :D

Snoo Foo
mirka got the cable knit

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gNNcUogI61oO/x610.jpg

acionescu
Why is Davidenko going back in the match? :smash:

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:44 PM
Falla is injured already, congrats on your 17th, Fed :zzz:

Snoo Foo
:armed: dickie & killer are junxing the living hell out of fire :armed:

Betty
Get ready fangirls, chances are good you'll get to have your yearly orgasm :hug: :awww: :D

u use yr hand we use ....falla:Dbut for us will be the interrupt coitus coz sure falla will choke:D

snoo,i like mirka's clotthers:p

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:48 PM
She looks good in that pic

Betty
06-21-2010, 02:49 PM
fanc**** denko
now all my tt hope on robredo:haha::o:bigcry:

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:51 PM
not bad at all :D

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01w45LudI0e4F/x610.jpg

star
06-21-2010, 02:51 PM
u use yr hand we use ....falla:Dbut for us will be the interrupt coitus coz sure falla will choke:D

snoo,i like mirka's clotthers:p

Just like a man to disappoint. :sad: We'll just do like usual and pretend he was great. :lol:

Mirka is getting her pre-FedGoat figure back. I wonder if she was puffy from taking the steroids etc. for IV fertilization. I'm not being catty about that. Sometimes people can't have babies normally. After the twins and the puffiness, I immediately thought of IVF. I've known others who have tried it and gotten very puffy looking.

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:52 PM
More treatment, i guess the hyena smelled the blood already :o

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:53 PM
The arm :scared: :bolt:

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:53 PM
i think she was just fat. and now she's chasing around a couple of tots and she's not so fat.

i wonder if she's still breastfeeding :scratch:

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:54 PM
if he didn't have to serve he could just have that arm removed.

acionescu
06-21-2010, 02:55 PM
i doubt she's still breatsfeeding, the twins are almost 1 year old and usually the breastfeeding last less at twins.

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:57 PM
that would be a bit too spartan even for mrs. goat

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 02:58 PM
this the end for fire

Betty
06-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Just like a man to disappoint. :sad: We'll just do like usual and pretend he was great. :lol:

:devil:;)

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 03:01 PM
what the hell is mrnja doing? :lol:

acionescu
06-21-2010, 03:02 PM
If he doesn't retire now, he'll lose the TB here and then retire or lose the next sets 6-1 6-0 and everybody will wax lirically how a great fighter Federer is :zzz:

acionescu
06-21-2010, 03:03 PM
That if he doesn't get broken here, that is :o

Snoo Foo
06-21-2010, 03:03 PM
fire is kaput

Castafiore
06-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Spartan fightback coming up.

tennizen
06-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Bye Bye Falla:wavey:

bokehlicious
06-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Now wake up GOATIE! :(

Saumon
06-21-2010, 03:09 PM
GSM Federer. He will even get to watch the second half.

JolánGagó
06-21-2010, 03:11 PM
thank you :wavey:

Saumon
06-21-2010, 03:15 PM
the official scoreboad effing sucks :mad: