RafaChat Part 26 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RafaChat Part 26

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Clydey
12-30-2008, 01:22 AM
This stands for Friend of the Girls.

I like my version better and have decided to hijack this acronym for selfish reasons.

acionescu
12-30-2008, 01:24 AM
Oh absolutely. I'm not sure who I would pick out of the top 10. :scratch:

I just checked and I'm gonna be killed/mocked/disstrusted/evicted from this thread forever but .........Roger :bolt:

Everyone likes Feli. You have the support of a legion of screaming fangirls. Who do I have? It's me and Zabaleta. I'm on an island alone.

I'm rawing to join you but it's a long trip :awww:

I think I probably would pick Rafa out of the top 10 :rolls: I just studied the rankings and I don't think there's anyone else I'd prefer

I don't master PS3 :shrug: :awww:

jakey g does not look that good since he bulked up, imo

You noticed too? :sad:

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:25 AM
Will Ferrell
Vince Vaughn
Ainslie from Fame Academy
John C Reilly
Graeme Souness
Jonathan Ross
Triple H :hearts:
Larry Hagman when he was JR, not now.
Prince Andrew :D
John Heder
Wayne Mardle

hmmm. I don't like Vince Vaughn. Don't like Colin Farrell either (not that he's on your list). I don't tend to like actors. I prefer athletes.

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 01:25 AM
I like my version better and have decided to hijack this acronym for selfish reasons.

No you cannot. That is our acronym for act-specific reasons. I coined it. Under copyright, I own it. No permission granted to use it.

l_mac
12-30-2008, 01:26 AM
I just checked and I'm gonna be killed/mocked/disstrusted/evicted from this thread forever but .........Roger :bolt:

Is that because Rogi is completely asexual?

I've eaten marshmallows with more sexual energy.

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:26 AM

I said that too. :shrug: I feel like he has kinky taste, and I'm nosy. :D I'd pick him just to find out if my hunch is right. :p

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 01:27 AM

welcome to fedalism :hug: you're my favorite :inlove:

You noticed too? :sad:

hard to miss :sad: it's the freakishly large upper body. it makes his head look tiny.

Kitty de Sade
Will Ferrell
Vince Vaughn
Ainslie from Fame Academy
John C Reilly
Graeme Souness
Jonathan Ross
Triple H :hearts:
Larry Hagman when he was JR, not now.
Prince Andrew :D
John Heder
Wayne Mardle

That beefcaker doesn't belong there.

Well done though with this list, JCR is a brilliant, non pretty actor. :hatoff:

cmurray

He's bent Linda. I just know it.

l_mac
hmmm. I don't like Vince Vaughn. Don't like Colin Farrell either (not that he's on your list). I don't tend to like actors. I prefer athletes.

Kelli asked me for guys I found attractive who don't fit the pretty boy tag. :shrug:

Now, I'm not saying I pant after any of them, but I would do them.

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:28 AM
hard to miss :sad: it's the freakishly large upper body. it makes his head look tiny.

:bigcry: I have not seen this. I'll just remember him in his willowy form. :sad:

adee-gee
12-30-2008, 01:29 AM
Wayne Mardle
:haha: :worship:

Mikey, I just did your quiz....I'm convinced I got 7 right but it only gave me 60 :lol:

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 01:30 AM
Graeme Souness
John Heder on Linda's list, mine too :inlove:

Mikey, I just did your quiz....I'm convinced I got 7 right but it only gave me 60 :lol:aye i think there is some sorta malfunction

l_mac

:rocker2:

Did you have a nice time in sunny Glasgow?

cmurray
Kelli asked me for guys I found attractive who don't fit the pretty boy tag. :shrug:

fair enough. John Malkovic is on my "i'd do him" list. :lol:

star
12-30-2008, 01:31 AM
I said that too. :shrug: I feel like he has kinky taste, and I'm nosy. :D I'd pick him just to find out if my hunch is right. :p

Bad kisser is my guess. Not much sexual confidence. Likes to be mothered.

Just a guess. He might be a terror with the flogger for all I know. :lol:

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 01:31 AM
:bigcry: I have not seen this. I'll just remember him in his willowy form. :sad:

this is a sound strategy :hug:

Mikey, I just did your quiz....I'm convinced I got 7 right but it only gave me 60 :lol:

adamski! :woohoo: :smooch:

Snoo Foo
12-30-2008, 01:32 AM
This stands for Friend of the Girls.

:eek: is that the same as a friend of dorothy?

Everyone likes Feli. You have the support of a legion of screaming fangirls. Who do I have? It's me and Zabaleta. I'm on an island alone. :sad:

what am I chopped liver?

He's bent Linda. I just know it.

I suspect the same of gillou :devil: at least, out of the top 10, anyway. which as a group are kind of... vanilla-seeming. except for nole and his snowballing ways. but all that (literal) spit-swapping is a bit much.

Kitty de Sade

And you came up with this well before the curfew. Impressive. :D

EDIT: Hi Adam, WB. :wavey:

l_mac

Definitely. Horrible thin lips. Bleurgghh.

cmurray
Adam! :hug:

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 01:35 AM

You know what this acronym means. He's our friend, in the nicest, most generous way possible. :p

That's why I will not let a dude steal it.

what am I chopped liver?

Chopped liver. :rolls:

Of course not, but I didn't want to drag you into it. You said you have to support people who are more active. :shrug:

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:37 AM

Let's just say I have some suspicions....:devil:

No. :haha:

I suspect the same of gillou :devil: at least, out of the top 10, anyway. which as a group are kind of... vanilla-seeming. except for nole and his snowballing ways. but all that (literal) spit-swapping is a bit much.

I agree on the vanilla thing. Too bad, really. :sad:

Definitely. Horrible thin lips. Bleurgghh.

please. I wouldn't KISS him for God's sake.

Kitty de Sade

Dmitry Tursunov has a pink shirt that has that saying printed on it. Epic fail. :rolls:

adee-gee
aye i think there is some sorta malfunction
Btw, who is Denim? :lol: and why did he say he was gonna knock your teeth out? :spit:
:rocker2:

Did you have a nice time in sunny Glasgow?
Man it was fucking freezing :o

The wedding was quality. I was a little bit drunk. Went into town but the shops sucked balls. Went to Bamboo :lol: I'm too tired to think what else we did :scratch: Oh and I had my trial for the Jewish Olympics and they said I'm in :rocker2: :worship:

How was your weekend? Did you have a nice Xmas with the family?
adamski! :woohoo: :smooch:
Hi WG :hug: I'm gonna head to bed, I've had like 2 hours sleep in the last 2 nights so I'll catch up with you properly tomorrow :awww: :hug:

Edit: Muzza, Kelli, Snoo :wavey: (goodnight! :kiss: )

l_mac
Of course not, but I didn't want to drag you into it. You said you have to support people who are more active. :shrug:

Snoo suits herself, Kelli.

Rafa on my TV on Jan 2nd :woohoo: Muzz on January 1st.

I didn't know the draw had already been done for the exho :(

Rafa plays the winner of Roddick vs Davy, and Fed plays the winner of Murray vs Blake.

acionescu
Found it. Stupid MTF.

Even MTF is ashamed of that list :shrug:

It's by elimination. Lets see:

Nole, Tsonga, JMDP, Blake = hate, hate, hate
Roddick = cockyness, completely turn off
Simon = cute, I hate cute, see above
Davydenko = not atractive at all for me
Muzza = not my type
Rafa = :inlove: but too boyish

Who's left? :awww:

You would shag Prince Andrew? :rolls:

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:39 AM
Better than Prince Charles. :tape:

:bolt:

l_mac
12-30-2008, 01:40 AM

Muzza = not my type

Who's left? :awww:

Boyish is a problem for your 18 y/o neice?

Yes. tbh, I would shag William and Harry too.

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:40 AM
Dmitry Tursunov has a pink shirt that has that saying printed on it. Epic fail. :rolls:

:devil:

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 01:41 AM
Btw, who is Denim? :lol: and why did he say he was gonna knock your teeth out? :spit:

good question, i wanted to ask that as well. what did you do to him mikey? :lol:

Oh and I had my trial for the Jewish Olympics and they said I'm in :rocker2: :worship:

i can now tell folks i v-know an olympic athlete :worship:

Hi WG :hug: I'm gonna head to bed, I've had like 2 hours sleep in the last 2 nights so I'll catch up with you properly tomorrow :awww: :hug:

sleep well, adam :hug:

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 01:41 AM
Roger looks pretty after being photoshopped for his ads. He has good skin and great hair.

He is oddly void of any sexual energy though- I pick up nothing. Not into boys, girls, nothing. It's very strange. Him and Ferrer, the oddest ducks on the tour. :tape:

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:42 AM

me too. :shrug: William is way better looking, but I'll bet Harry is more fun.

Snoo Foo
12-30-2008, 01:42 AM
prince harry :devil:

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:43 AM
prince harry :devil:

:lol:

Minn
12-30-2008, 01:43 AM
Oh and I had my trial for the Jewish Olympics and they said I'm in :rocker2: :worship: :woohoo:

Snoo Foo
12-30-2008, 01:44 AM
He is oddly void of any sexual energy though- I pick up nothing. Not into boys, girls, nothing.

yeah forrealz... and he prolly giggles a lot too

l_mac
12-30-2008, 01:44 AM

William is losing his hair badly :sad:

I'd shag Harry's dad too.

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 01:45 AM
weird english guy from a few years ago, he was an alias of Sparks.. remember him? funny guy . Bibir was in our gang as well :lol:

Sparks liked me but the alias didnt and when ppl found out he turned on me :cuckoo::rolls:

Linda would do Napoleon Dynamite, highlight of my day :woohoo:

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 01:45 AM
Edit: Muzza, Kelli, Snoo :wavey: (goodnight! :kiss: )

Aww. Hi/bye Adam. Good to see you back here. :wavey: :kiss:

Muzza = not my type

Just by looks this is, Andreea? :shrug:

I literally laughed out loud. :rolls:

:devil:

We should be careful, unless we want to stand accused of organizing another lynch mob. :baby:

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:46 AM

:speakles: Prince Charles is DREADFUL, Linda.

l_mac
12-30-2008, 01:46 AM
BtwMan it was fucking freezing :o

The wedding was quality. I was a little bit drunk. Went into town but the shops sucked balls. Went to Bamboo :lol: I'm too tired to think what else we did :scratch: Oh and I had my trial for the Jewish Olympics and they said I'm in :rocker2: :worship:

:haha: Vamos! Or Shalom!

How was your weekend? Did you have a nice Xmas with the family?

Yeah, it was good. I came back to Glasgow today, but I am going back to my parents for New Year.

l_mac
12-30-2008, 01:47 AM
:speakles: Prince Charles is DREADFUL, Linda.

I didn't say Prince Charles :p

acionescu

You're so biased, maybe the guy is honest for once and you don't belive him. I told you: people deserve the benefit of the doubt :angel:

Rafa on my TV on Jan 2nd :woohoo: Muzz on January 1st.

Rafa plays the winner of Roddick vs Davy, and Fed plays the winner of Murray vs Blake.

I'm so jealous. On what channel do you have it? :awww:

Boyish is a problem for your 18 y/o neice?

I sense you are mean to me and I can't figure out how :awww: But mean is good :rocker2:

:unsure:

wildegirl05

please stop :help:

there is not enough brain bleach in this world to erase this piece of information from my head.

star
Better than Prince Charles. :tape:

I'd put Federer and P.C. as kindred spirits -- I suspect both of taponesque desires.

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 01:48 AM
yeah forrealz... and he prolly giggles a lot too

I kind of had that idea when he totally lost it during Basel 2007. I think it was 2007. The commentator slipped up with some really cheesy double entendre, and Roger couldn't continue the interview.

He was red faced like a 7 year old. It was halfway cute at first...but after a long while, it was Ferrer-creepy. :tape:

As an adult, you cannot come unglued to that degree. It's odd.

Minn
12-30-2008, 01:48 AM
:speakles: Prince Charles is DREADFUL, Linda. But is he Harry's (biological) dad? :shrug:

star
12-30-2008, 01:50 AM
I didn't say Prince Charles :p

For shame! :o

l_mac
I'm so jealous. On what channel do you have it? :awww:
Sky Sports.

I sense you are mean to me and I can't figure out how :awwww: But mean is good :rocker2:

:hug:

wildegirl05
all these mean comments about rogi :sad: i'm very tempted to post a gif saying "haters to the left" but i shall refrain :( because i'm nice :(

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 01:51 AM
You're so biased, maybe the guy is honest for once and you don't belive him. I told you: people deserve the benefit of the doubt :angel:

Hmmm. I actually know of a girl who claims to have ridden that sorry ass baloney pony. He got the report that we know he deserves.

I am open to hearing otherwise. If there is another young lady (or man) who has been desperate enough to have sexecuted him spent time with him, let her correct me.

I'm always the bad guy with certain people. :p

scoobs
12-30-2008, 01:51 AM
all these mean comments about rogi :sad: i'm very tempted to post a gif saying "haters to the left" but i shall refrain :( because i'm nice :(
Very wise - they're vile when they get like this and JM isn't around to threaten to leave.

I'm going to leave them to their scary little worlds and go to bed :)

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:52 AM
But is he Harry's (biological) dad? :shrug:

Well....he looks quite like him. of the two of them, I'd say William is the more likely to not be Charles'. Harry WAY takes after the Windsors.

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 01:52 AM
all these mean comments about rogi :sad: i'm very tempted to post a gif saying "haters to the left" but i shall refrain :( because i'm nice :(hold me WG

i'm left out of all this .. shag.. talk, being the boy here :sad:

altho keep it up everyone, coz we can get near that 125,000 post soon :devil:

star
12-30-2008, 01:53 AM

Do you think he would be good in bed?

I mean -- as good as Daveydenko????

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 01:55 AM

:awww: :hug:

I'll cease and desist. It's tough holding the mantel for the sane/nice contigent of Fedals. :hug:

EDIT: Goodnight scoobsy. Sweet dreams. :wavey: :kiss:

cmurray
12-30-2008, 01:55 AM

I didn't say anything mean about Rogi. :awww: I just said he was bent. :D

savesthedizzle
12-30-2008, 01:56 AM

Yes, me too.

I think Harry is better looking :rolls: William's face is kind of long :shrug: :) I mean I'd take either, but I am more attracted to Harry :) And I have been for most of my life... if not all of my life :rolls: He was born two weeks after me and it's quite possible that baby me was chilling in my crib while my parents watched the news thinking "Dang that baby boy is hot" :p

wildegirl05
Very wise - they're vile when they get like this and JM isn't around to threaten to leave.

i cannot pull off a huff quite like jm. yet. :mad:

nitey nite scoobsy :wavey: :hug:

hold me WG

i'm left out of all this .. shag.. talk, being the boy here :sad:

altho keep it up everyone, coz we can get near that 125,000 post soon :devil:

come here mikey :hug: we'll just cuddle against all these vile bitches :sad:

i was wondering when you were going to notice the post count :lol:

Do you think he would be good in bed?

I mean -- as good as Daveydenko????

well, those are unfair standards. how can anyone be as good as kolya? :ras:

Minn
Well....he looks quite like him. of the two of them, I'd say William is the more likely to not be Charles'. Harry WAY takes after the Windsors.
I think the two brothers look somewhat alike. But there's always been questions about whether Harry is Charles'. I think he probably is.

l_mac
12-30-2008, 01:57 AM

William has the Windsor hairline and, while he looks much like his mother and uncle (Charles Spencer), there is also a strong resemblance to Peter Phillips (the son of Princess Anne)

I don't think Harry looks that much like a Windsor. Of them all he looks most like Prince Phillip, and I feel his seed was sown far and wide.

savesthedizzle
12-30-2008, 01:58 AM
I think the two brothers look somewhat alike. But there's always been questions about whether Harry is Charles'. I think he's probably Charles'.

I think it's pretty obvious by looking at Harry and Charles that there is a lot of family resemblance there. And William took much more after Diana :shrug: But I think Harry is going to grow up to look quite a lot like Charles :tape:

scoobs
12-30-2008, 01:58 AM
I don't hold with this Windsor bullshit. They're the house of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and a I don't see why they should rebrand.

star
12-30-2008, 01:59 AM

I thought that was a compliment. :)

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:00 AM
I think it's pretty obvious by looking at Harry and Charles that there is a lot of family resemblance there. And William took much more after Diana :shrug: But I think Harry is going to grow up to look quite a lot like Charles :tape:
I think the opposite - I think Wills is starting to look more like Charles as he gets older but Harry seems to retain the more delicate features of his mother.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/specials/bachelors/matchmaker/prince_william.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/01/26/prince_harry_narrowweb__300x449,0.jpg

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:00 AM
:awww: :hug:

I'll cease and desist. It's tough holding the mantel for the sane/nice contigent of Fedals. :hug:

:rolls: i try :awww:

i can read between the lines to get your fancy schmancy subtext :D

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:01 AM
I thought that was a compliment. :)
If he's bent he's so far in the closet he's dancing with Mr Tumnus so he might as well be straight :shrug:

l_mac

If you want us to say nice things about Rogi the conversation will have to move on.

There is nothing good to say about Rogi in a sexual context.

star

Charles was never nearly as good looking as Harry when he was young. Harry's like 90 notches(TM Serena) above Charles.

cmurray
12-30-2008, 02:02 AM
take a look at this

http://www.topnews.in/files/Prince-Harry_0.jpg

and then this

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/images/prince-charles.jpg

savesthedizzle
I think it's in the eyes and nose that I think he looks like Charles :shrug: I still see it.

But yes Harry is several notches above ;)

l_mac
Prince Harry playing polo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/reports/archive/features/images/jameshewitt_cad.jpg

Action Jackson
12-30-2008, 02:03 AM
I don't hold with this Windsor bullshit. They're the house of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and a I don't see why they should rebrand.

Will definitely looks like Chaz, albeit a better version, but the British royal family are great comedy material.

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:03 AM
If you want us to say nice things about Rogi the conversation will have to move on.

There is nothing good to say about Rogi in a sexual context.

the gif is from a ontd comm too. don't tempt me :(

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:04 AM
the gif is from a ontd comm too. don't tempt me :(
I may have to picspam with Rogi if she doesn't get back in her box ;)

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:04 AM
i would like it to be noted for the official borg records that i neither initiated nor played any role in this picspam of fugly :armed:

l_mac
12-30-2008, 02:05 AM

Weren't you going to bed to be alone with your dreams :awww:?

cmurray
12-30-2008, 02:06 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/reports/archive/features/images/jameshewitt_cad.jpg

Harry is getting better looking with age, Wills is not. That pic Scoobs posted is NOT flattering.

Scoobs, what is it that you're going on about with the royal name of Windsor? :rolls:

scoobs
Weren't you going to bed to be alone with your dreams :awww:?
I'm hanging around so I can get the 125000 post before some bitch deletes a post to steal it from me but I know at least I'll have a moral victory.

Then I'm going to bed.

wildegirl05

you promised us a rogi picspam earlier too :awww: i think you should prove that you're not scared to post it here by you know, posting it :dance:

Corey Feldman
yeah that is prince harry's da!! that James guy - pic Linda posted, thats what i was thinking

i remember years ago ppl said Di had an affair with him

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 02:07 AM
James Hewitt ..

scoobs
Harry is getting better looking with age, Wills is not. That pic Scoobs posted is NOT flattering.

Scoobs, what is it that you're going on about with the royal name of Windsor? :rolls:
The actual name for the Windsors is the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

They rebranded before the first world war because of its rather unfortunate German connections, and picked the lovely English sounding Windsor.

Though when Queenie pops off and one of her bastards inherits, the actual family name will become the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, or Windsor for short :)

Minn
Scoobs, what is it that you're going on about with the royal name of Windsor? :rolls: I like the switch to "Windsor".

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 02:09 AM
:yawn:

What a boring thread. It was so much better last night. :D

star
12-30-2008, 02:09 AM
P.C. at age 18

http://www.freewebs.com/srs8ctd/charles.jpg

l_mac
12-30-2008, 02:10 AM
Rogi pic spam is not acceptable.

That wasn't pic spam, wg. They were trying to settle a disagreement :rolleyes:

l_mac
star :haha:

scoobs

Your brother could always create a new account and give you some vCash - that might liven things up? :shrug:

acionescu
Just by looks this is, Andreea?

Looks and personality :shrug: I dislike Nole, Blake, Roddick for their personalities, Simon hasn't any, JMDP :baby:
The only one I like/tolerate, personality wise, is Davy, but he's not atractive to me.
I'm still deliberating about Muzza :p

Good night Scoobs :hug:

Harry WAY takes after the Windsors.

I think that too only he has the colours/hair of Spencers

I suppose that now they should be Mountbatten or von Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:11 AM

They rebranded before the first world war because of its rather unfortunate German connections, and picked the lovely English sounding Windsor.

Though when Queenie pops off and one of her bastards inherits, the actual family name will become the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, or Windsor for short :)

:rolls:

she's immortal isn't she? so it's safe :worship:

scoobs

You'll get over it.

If I can find some Rogi Lolcat picspam, so much the better.

cmurray

I see. We uncouth Americans are unaware of such information. :awww: Still, Windsor DOES sound more English than Saxe-coburg-Goethe :p

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 02:12 AM
princess Di technically commited high treason when she had an affair on prince Charlie

l_mac
12-30-2008, 02:12 AM

That pic I posted is of Harry's alleged father, James Hewitt.

cmurray
12-30-2008, 02:13 AM

oh no! You mean you don't like it? :bigcry:

LinkMage

Some things never change. :o

wildegirl05

if you want to get technical linda (:rolleyes:) all picspams are to settle disagreements. someone somewhere believes a person we :drool: over is not fit, so we post picspams to settle the issue :ras:

scoobsy, is she the boss of you? i say you post that rogi picspam to let her know what's what :D

savesthedizzle

Meh, well okay I can see the resemblance there too :rolls:

Corey Feldman
i hope Metis is having a nice Xmas & new year

cmurray
12-30-2008, 02:14 AM

yes, I know. Harry doesn't look a thing like him. :shrug: But Harry IS getting better looking with age (although he will never escape his father's nose)

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:14 AM
princess Di technically commited high treason when she had an affair on prince Charlie
There's not a jury in the land who'd have voted to convict.

I mean, imagine having that suckling at your breast.

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:15 AM
if you want to get technical linda (:rolleyes:) all picspams are to settle disagreements. someone somewhere believes a person we :drool: over is not fit, so we post picspams to settle the issue :ras:

scoobsy, is she the boss of you? i say you post that rogi picspam to let her know what's what :D
I'm not scared of Linda.

But there's no sense making it angry without good cause.

wildegirl05
i hope Metis is having a nice Xmas & new year

yes, i hope so too. i miss her :hug:

cmurray

WG :(

l_mac
12-30-2008, 02:16 AM
If Princess Diana was on MTF, she would post on Nathi's chat thread. :D

That's an untruth, wg.

I am not the boss of scoobs, no.

But pic spam reminds me of why I never posted in chat threads before this one. :)

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 02:17 AM
Your brother could always create a new account and give you some vCash - that might liven things up? :shrug:

Why don't you give me the vCash yourself? :rolleyes:

oh no! You mean you don't like it? :bigcry:

Nope, posting pics of Princes and shit like that.

cmurray
12-30-2008, 02:17 AM
There's not a jury in the land who'd have voted to convict.

I mean, imagine having that suckling at your breast.

:sobbing:

That's a DREADFUL image to conjure. :mad:

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:18 AM

I can't, there's a vCredit vCrunch on.

LinkMage

That means she has taste. :D

cmurray

Damn. There goes my whole night. Ruined. :sobbing:

savesthedizzle

I agree :lol:

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:19 AM
I'm not scared of Linda.

But there's no sense making it angry without good cause.

sounds like an excuse :shrug:

WG :(

i'm just kidding cheryl. i'm not actually in the mood for a picspam :hug:

I am not the boss of scoobs, no.

But pic spam reminds me of why I never posted in chat threads before this one. :)

well, this thread is no longer what it used to be, so maybe we should kill it altogether. it might be the merciful thing to do someday :sad:

Corey Feldman
If Princess Diana was on MTF, she would post on Nathi's chat thread.:D
that is so getting lurked and reported back over there tomorrow by someone :D

l_mac
That means she has taste. :D

Does it :D

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:20 AM
sounds like an excuse :shrug:

i'm just kidding cheryl. i'm not actually in the mood for a picspam :hug:

well, this thread is no longer what it used to be, so maybe we should kill it altogether. it might be the merciful thing to do someday :sad:
Squeak squeak.

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 02:20 AM
hmm this thread is going at pace

i see i'm gonna have to pull out .. [the lightning finger]

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:21 AM
What goes on on Nathi's chat thread anyway - apart from fulsome boobies?

cmurray

truer words have never been spoken. :lol:

l_mac
Good Luck Mikey, scoobs, wg, Cheryl, Jess, Melanie.

May the truest finger prevail.

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:22 AM
Squeak squeak.

are you calling me a mouse? :confused: :D

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:22 AM
are you calling me a mouse? :confused: :D
No, me :D

l_mac
12-30-2008, 02:23 AM

Nothing. It's the same as every other chat thread on MTF. People talking shit, only there is more self love and promotion.

cmurray

it's BOOPIES. Get it right, scoobs. :rolleyes:

star
:wavey:

I don't know how you Brits stay up so late! Don't you have to work tomorrow?

But I'm off -- time to get to work cleaning up. :wavey:

wildegirl05
No, me :D

:lol: :hug:

ok scoobsy, god speed. do it for the fedals :bigclap:

LinkMage
Hola

scoobs
it's BOOPIES. Get it right, scoobs. :rolleyes:
What the hell is thish words?

Minn
Good Luck Mikey, scoobs, wg, Cheryl, Jess, Melanie.

May the truest finger prevail.
:lol: And to you too. :hatoff:

Edit: :rolls: It's mine! Until someone deletes. :bigcry:

acionescu
I know now how Americans felt in 1968. They lost M.L.King and R.Kennedy and got Nixon/Ford at the White House. We have Hema and Metis MIA and got LinkImage and Clydey instead :sobbing:

cmurray
come on, Mikey. Let me have it.

savesthedizzle
I'll never get it :lol:

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:24 AM
Mine!

Corey Feldman
BIG BOOPEEEEEEEEEEES
:woohoo:

l_mac
:lol: And to you too. :hatoff:

Well done, Melanie!

wildegirl05
melanie :worship: nice one :D

savesthedizzle
I know now how Americans felt in 1968. They lost M.L.King and R.Kennedy and got Nixon/Ford at the White House. We have Hema and Metis MIA and got LinkImage and Clydey instead :sobbing:

:worship: :lol:

scoobs
Okay I had it - who deleted a post?

LinkMage
Nothing. It's the same as every other chat thread on MTF. People talking shit, only there is more self love and promotion.

At least it's much more entertaining than this borefest. :D

savesthedizzle
12-30-2008, 02:25 AM
Melanie :hatoff: :rocker2:

Corey Feldman
knew i shouldnt have wasted hundredths with the size and fonts :o

acionescu
Melanie :rolls: :banana: :bigclap:

cmurray

Andreea, I love you. Will you marry me? :inlove:

l_mac

:speakles:

elessar is also missing. Poor Claire, already forgotten.

JM is not active enough either.

And scarecrows was obviously forced to choose. :p

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:26 AM

Why would anyone pick here over there, though?

wildegirl05

i'd goodrep you if i could :rolls:

l_mac
Okay I had it - who deleted a post?
Stop with the lies. You're a mod for God's sake.
At least it's much more entertaining than this borefest. :D

See you over there, sweetie :wavey:

cmurray
good job, Melanie. :hug: :lol:

Minn
I know now how Americans felt in 1968. They lost M.L.King and R.Kennedy and got Nixon/Ford at the White House. We have Hema and Metis MIA and got LinkImage and Clydey instead :sobbing: :rolls:

melanie :worship: nice one :D

Well done, Melanie!

Melanie :hatoff: :rocker2:

Melanie :rolls: :banana: :bigclap:
Merci, merci beaucoup. I didn't plan it. :o

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:27 AM
Stop with the lies. You're a mod for God's sake.

Mods can't lie? :sad:

l_mac
12-30-2008, 02:28 AM

:hug:

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 02:28 AM
hope JM didnt overeat at Xmas

dont want him having anymore sick in the bathroom episodes during the night

":bigcry: ohhhhh its the end :bigcry: "

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:29 AM
hope JM didnt overeat at Xmas

dont want him having anymore sick in the bathroom episodes during the night

":bigcry: ohhhhh its the end :bigcry: "
Maybe he could record Bohemian Rhapsody for us while he's driving the porcelain bus?

l_mac
12-30-2008, 02:29 AM
Did Kelli go out?

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:30 AM

constant vigilance mikey ;) you'll be prepared for 130k :hug:

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 02:31 AM

It's LinkMage. Get it right. :rolleyes:

See you over there, sweetie :wavey:

I'll post wherever the hell I want. Thank you very much. :dance:

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 02:31 AM
this thread is unstoppable...

27 posts past that ,000th already

really was a lottery this time, obviously thats why i lost

acionescu
12-30-2008, 02:32 AM

Claire is gonna be back in full force as soon she's in France again, JM is a regular morning poster and they are Fedtards anyway :ras:
Now Genci, that's a sad story: what's left of him after THAT thread is only for Albanian ill people :sad:

scoobs
It's LinkMage. Get it right. :rolleyes:

I'll post wherever the hell I want. Thank you very much. :dance:
Well you're a ray of light amidst our murky darkness, aren't you?

Kitty de Sade
Did Kelli go out?

No, I am putting the war paint on. Work in about an hour and a half. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Congrats Melanie. Well done. :hatoff:

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 02:33 AM
125000 posts of pure :bs:. :D

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:33 AM
we're missing a lot of people posting at previous levels - maria, jm, claire, adam, metis and hema :awww: :sad:

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:34 AM
125000 posts of pure :bs:. :D
There there

Only another 121,625 for you to catch up :hug:

Minn
this thread is unstoppable...

27 posts past that ,000th already

really was a lottery this time, obviously thats why i lost :sad: :armed:

No, I am putting the war paint on. Work in about an hour and a half. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Congrats Melanie. Well done. :hatoff: :lol: Thanks.

(Seems a strange thing to be congratulated for. :o)

LinkMage
Well you're a ray of light amidst our murky darkness, aren't you?

I'll leave that crap about the light to RFK. ;)

scoobs
we're missing a lot of people posting at previous levels - maria, jm, claire, adam, metis and hema :awww: :sad:
I'm sure they'll all be back when there's tennis on and whole new minidramas to be whipped up.

We're just on hiatus. It's the repeats.

acionescu
12-30-2008, 02:35 AM
I miss Ania a lot. Does she still post on VB, Linda?

savesthedizzle
12-30-2008, 02:36 AM

I am upping my level lately I think :D

People post here in shifts. I'm definitely late night :shrug: JM and Maria and that crew is definitely early morning.

scoobs
I'll leave that crap about the light to RFK. ;)
Fair enough - so what is your angle then? What do you bring that's you - apart from bitching about the post quality and whining about vCash. Any old moron can do that.

LinkMage
There there

Only another 121,625 for you to catch up :hug:

Well, you are much closer than me in that regard. :wavey:

cmurray
12-30-2008, 02:37 AM

indeed. :awww:

Corey Feldman
:sad: :armed:
:kiss::hug:
but you fluked it !!

kelli puting on the warpaint

Major Mahogany :o

wildegirl05
I'm sure they'll all be back when there's tennis on and whole new minidramas to be whipped up.

We're just on hiatus. It's the repeats.

i was going to compare to the writers' strike but that works too :dance:

i just realized i'm going to miss abu dhabi, most likely :( :sobbing: scoobsy, keep an eye on the fedal camp for me, ok :hug: don't forget to cheer them on alongside your muzza :p

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 02:39 AM
kelli putting on the warpaint

Major Mahogany :o

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:40 AM
i was going to compare to the writers' strike but that works too :dance:

i just realized i'm going to miss abu dhabi, most likely :( :sobbing: scoobsy, keep an eye on the fedal camp for me, ok :hug: don't forget to cheer them on alongside your muzza :p
I'll cheer on Rogi when he's not losing to Muzza :) That reminds me - I need to define the specific circumstances when I will be cheering for Rafa in 2009 - I'd like Murray to win Australia and Rafa wins too much on clay as it is so it won't be there, so...and not Wimbledon because I would like Roger to get 14 there, so...yes...I'm cheering for Rafa at the Montreal 1000 event next year :rocker2:

Go Fedal :)

acionescu
4.40 AM here :help:

Minn
125000 posts of pure :bs:. :D 70 or so from you. :shrug:

:kiss::hug:
but you fluked it !! It's time you let someone else have one. :ras: ;) It's only my second.

Edit: Andreea, Peter will have you up in a few hours!

cmurray
12-30-2008, 02:41 AM
Linda, are you still here? I saw a clip of your X=factor chick on youtube. Her fingers are REALLY REALLY long.

LinkMage
Ok, I'm leaving now as I already had my fun for today. See you. :wavey:

Corey Feldman
Go Fedal :);)

Kitty de Sade

Now who has insomnia? :eek: :hug:

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:42 AM
I'll cheer on Rogi when he's not losing to Muzza :) That reminds me - I need to define the specific circumstances when I will be cheering for Rafa in 2009 - I'd like Murray to win Australia and Rafa wins too much on clay as it is so it won't be there, so...and not Wimbledon because I would like Roger to get 14 there, so...yes...I'm cheering for Rafa at the Montreal 1000 event next year :rocker2:

ok andreea, you're in charge of fedal cheering. don't let me down :awww:

scoobs
Ok, I'm leaving now as I already had my fun for today. See you. :wavey:
Well, you've been many things. Bye now.

acionescu

So it goes the Fedal thing :rolls: WG will be crushed :awww:

You can cheer for him at USO! :rocker2: :angel:

cmurray

Scoobs, you are a dreadful Rafatard. :( Cheering for Roger to win Wimbledon, but not Rafa to win RG is a double standard of the highest order.

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 02:43 AM
70 or so from you. :shrug:

Wow, can't believe I posted that much in this shit thread. :eek:

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:43 AM

it's good training for AO :yeah:

Snoo Foo
12-30-2008, 02:44 AM

yo gonzalo que onda? who pissed in your cornflakes?

cmurray

Andreea is NOT Fedal. Tell her, Andreea. :(

scoobs
Scoobs, you are a dreadful Rafatard. :( Cheering for Roger to win Wimbledon, but not Rafa to win RG is a double standard of the highest order.
Ahh I know just how to get you lot going...

Let the squawking begin.

Fedal? Call yourself Fedal? You SO don't support Nadal!!

blah blah yada yada etc ;)

wildegirl05
Andreea is NOT Fedal. Tell her, Andreea. :(

i don't have anyone else to fall back on :ras:

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 02:45 AM
They are still smarting because Federer won a total of four GAMES in Paris. It's a greater slight that way. The Wimbledon final was close, and most of them would have let it go, had it gone the other way.

There is no real thing called "Fedal." :shrug:

Except WG. She really seems legit. :D

Minn
Wow, can't believe I posted that much in this shit thread. :eek: You've just upped it another 2 or 3. :shrug: See you tomorrow, I'm sure. People just can't stay away.

Except BD. Let's add him to the list of people who have been somewhat absent lately. :sad:

LinkMage
Well, you've been many things. Bye now.

What? :confused: I don't understand. :awww:

wildegirl05

Let the squawking begin.

oh don't lie scoobsy. you know why you posted that, to get some attention from the shorts'n'scarf :inlove:

acionescu
12-30-2008, 02:46 AM
Edit: Andreea, Peter will have you up in a few hours!

Exactly my thoughts :scared: :scared:

Please don't say that again :awww: I'll lose all my reputation :(

Got ot go, I'm a :retard: Damn, I love holidays :awww:

See you!

scoobs
They are still smarting because Federer won a total of four GAMES in Paris. It's a greater slight that way. The Wimbledon final was close, and most of them would have let it go, had it gone the other way.

Here we go again. There's no such thing as bisexuality as well, you know - they're just greedy.

Kitty de Sade

There is an easy fix for your surprise. Exercise it. :D

savesthedizzle
You've just upped it another 2 or 3. :shrug: See you tomorrow, I'm sure. People just can't stay away.

Except BD. Let's add him to the list of people who have been somewhat absent lately. :sad:

That is true BD hasn't been around much :sad:

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:47 AM
oh don't lie scoobsy. you know why you posted that, to get some attention from the shorts'n'scarf :inlove:
Princess Shorts has been ignoring me lately - so this is like a peacock presenting ;)

acionescu
For the record: I'M NOT A FEDAL!

EDIT: Better to put it in bold

wildegirl05

:lol: thanks, kelli :hug: i think :unsure:

my fedalism is just a big front to hide my mardy and feli fangirling :rocker2: someday mali will catch on :dance:

Kitty de Sade
Here we go again. There's no such thing as bisexuality as well, you know - they're just greedy.

When push comes to shove, all the "Fedals" lean one way or the other. I have seen, overwhelmingly, that shift of loyalty goes to Federer.

cmurray

Let the squawking begin.

your words, dude...not mine. You said you don't want Rafa to win on clay because he does it too much, but you want Roger to win on grass. Double standard. :shrug: And you're more of a...Muzzerer tard anyway (or whatever the hell you call yourselves).

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 02:48 AM
yo gonzalo que onda? who pissed in your cornflakes?

Hola, Snoo. :kiss:

I'm just having a little fun here. I was very bored and decided to entertain myself a little bit. :D

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 02:49 AM
:lol: thanks, kelli :hug: i think :unsure:

my fedalism is just a big front to hide my mardy and feli fangirling :rocker2: someday mali will catch on :dance:

That was real, GirlyQ. :hug:

Will you explain the Fishsticks thing though? I'm not sure I get it. :scratch:

scoobs
your words, dude...not mine. You said you don't want Rafa to win on clay because he does it too much, but you want Roger to win on grass. Double standard. :shrug: And you're more of a...Muzzerer tard anyway (or whatever the hell you call yourselves).
I refuse to be defined by others.

I'm a scoobtard. Whatever I support goes at any given moment :)

Minn
For the record: I'M NOT A FEDAL! :lol: I believe you, Andreea. :hug: Now go to sleep. :lol:

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 02:50 AM
Baghdatis in a band :eek:

ZvkD9rYoXOQ

cmurray

muzzatard.

scoobs
When push comes to shove, all the "Fedals" lean one way or the other. I have seen, overwhelmingly, that shift of loyalty goes to Federer.
Inevitably - it's likely to be a case of Federer fans who have been open minded enough to embrace Nadal even though he is a very different player. Whereas the Nadal fans cannot be said to be quite so willing to look beyond the borders of their own narrow fandom :)

Kitty de Sade
Scoobtard. :rolls:

I'm not tard specific either. It's better that way, just in case you have to distance yourself from someone in a hurry. :p

cmurray
12-30-2008, 02:51 AM

:secret: I'm just tugging your bobber. :D

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:51 AM
muzzatard.
Well that too - the acid test is who do you want to win when your favourites play each other, and these days the answer is always Andy. So, whatever. My Fedalism is in abeyance anyway.

Snoo Foo
12-30-2008, 02:52 AM
Hola, Snoo. :kiss:

I'm just having a little fun here. I was very bored and decided to entertain myself a little bit. :D

shouldn't you be, like, packing for your trip? are you excited? have you ever been to the antipodes? how long is the flight? do you have a layober?

acionescu

Can you believe I red a report in The Globe on 2008 GS and the :retard: said Fed should have won Wimby :rolleyes:

That is true BD hasn't been around much :sad:

That's true. Now WE have to keep WG entertained :(

LinkMage
There is an easy fix for your surprise. Exercise it. :D

Hi, honey. :hug:

What's this easy fix? Stop posting here? :p

wildegirl05
Princess Shorts has been ignoring me lately - so this is like a peacock presenting ;)

the JAM love has been very strong lately :inlove: maybe you should sing for adam or something. you're fighting a losing battle so far :hug:

For the record: I'M NOT A FEDAL!

EDIT: Better to put it in bold

:bigcry:

it's ok, i knew you weren't one :lol: have a good night andreea :hug:

i don't think liking one more than the other means they're not fans of the other :shrug: plenty of fedals lean more towards rafa but apparently not on mtf.

That was real, GirlyQ. :hug:

Will you explain the Fishsticks thing though? I'm not sure I get it. :scratch:

there's no explanation. i have bad taste in tennis players and i like feli and mardy :lol:

cmurray
Inevitably - it's likely to be a case of Federer fans who have been open minded enough to embrace Nadal even though he is a very different player. Whereas the Nadal fans cannot be said to be quite so willing to look beyond the borders of their own narrow fandom :)

yes. Federer fans are remarkably open-minded. :inlove:

Snoo Foo
12-30-2008, 02:53 AM

awww jesus was that necessary? I knew what it was and I clicked on it anyway :banghead:

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 02:53 AM

For a second I thought it was real, instead of the worst song ever. :sobbing:

Federer fans were all warm and cozy until Nadal became a legitimate threat. Once the little doily was under the gun, the claws came out. If Nadal had stayed where he "belonged" in clay land, nobody would have said a word.

Fedals, as they are, (WG notwithstanding) are FEDERER supporters.

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 02:54 AM
That's true. Now WE have to keep WG entertained :(

i think bd hates me these days :awww: i've been trying to be brave about it but really, i've been crying myself to sleep every night :sobbing: even my bf asked about it :sad:

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:55 AM
yes. Federer fans are remarkably open-minded. :inlove:
True fact.

Whereas a lot of Nadal fans spent four years bitterly hating Federer for thwarting Nadal's ascent to the peak of the game, and so even when Federer slowed down and gave way to allow Nadal to become #1, they still can't appreciate him properly. It's a shame.

cmurray
12-30-2008, 02:55 AM

Federer fans were all warm and cozy until Nadal became a legitimate threat. Once the little doily was under the gun, the claws came out. If Nadal had stayed where he "belonged" in clay land, nobody would have said a word.

KT dropping the diplomacy for the evening. :lol:

Snoo Foo
12-30-2008, 02:56 AM
FUCK. 117 hours to go. dude, this bromance show... what am I doing to myself? My brain will be entirely dissolved by the time tennis starts.

LinkMage
Can you believe I red a report in The Globe on 2008 GS and the :retard: said Fed should have won Wimby :rolleyes:

Of course he should have won. Too bad he played like an utter clown. :shrug:

Corey Feldman
you're more of a...Muzzerer tard anyway (or whatever the hell you call yourselves).hey! i dont like you're tone young lady

scoobs
12-30-2008, 02:57 AM

Seems like a biased reading of history to me - but we are in Rafaland, I suppose. Like Japanese history textbooks :shrug:

wildegirl05
:secret: I'm just tugging your bobber. :D

ok, now that's the epitome of a losing battle :lol:

cmurray
True fact.

Whereas a lot of Nadal fans spent four years bitterly hating Federer for thwarting Nadal's ascent to the peak of the game, and so even when Federer slowed down and gave way to allow Nadal to become #1, they still can't appreciate him properly. It's a shame.

Yes. Federer is dreadfully under-appreciated. :bigcry:

People just don't worship Him for the deity he is. :awww: Clearly the fault of Rafatards. :mad:

Kitty de Sade
12-30-2008, 02:58 AM

What was the reason given for the use of the word "should?" I don't get it- it's like people saying Weasel "should" have won RG 2004. :shrug:

Hi, honey. :hug:

What's this easy fix? Stop posting here? :p

If you are bored with a bullshit thread, why keep posting. I don't get it. Are you not entertained? :sad:

i don't think liking one more than the other means they're not fans of the other :shrug: plenty of fedals lean more towards rafa but apparently not on mtf.

The last part is what I was talking about. Most Fedals here aren't really Fedals. I've gone other places though- there are plenty of them. :)

there's no explanation. i have bad taste in tennis players and i like feli and mardy :lol:

It's the sockless look, isn't it. It's okay, I won't tell. :devil:

Corey Feldman
awww jesus was that necessary? I knew what it was and I clicked on it anyway :banghead:i hope that song sticks in your head for the rest of the day :p

scoobs
Yes. Federer is dreadfully under-appreciated. :bigcry:

People just don't worship Him for the deity he is. :awww: Clearly the fault of Rafatards. :mad:
By Rafa fans. But that's okay - plenty of other people do. You don't need to feel bad for him.

Didn't you know a lot of fans at the US Open were telling him he was still their #1?

And a lot of people left the Wimbledon final feeling sad that Roger lost? Roger was so concerned about them - he's really considerate like that.

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 03:00 AM
By Rafa fans. But that's okay - plenty of other people do. You don't need to feel bad for him.

Didn't you know a lot of fans at the US Open were telling him he was still their #1?

And a lot of people left the Wimbledon final feeling sad that Roger lost? Roger was so concerned about them - he's really considerate like that.

deflection :worship:

don't forget to tell her about the light. she likes that :D

cmurray
ok, now that's the epitome of a losing battle :lol:

this bobber, not the OTHER bobber. :D
http://www.istockphoto.com/images/illustrator_manual/vtm-metadata-04.jpg

Kitty de Sade
KT dropping the diplomacy for the evening. :lol:

He threw the business under the bus, and I have to work tonight. Diplomacy was flung, yes Muz. :awww:

Seems like a biased reading of history to me - but we are in Rafaland, I suppose. Like Japanese history textbooks :shrug:

None of it rings true for this place? Come on. :shrug:

wildegirl05
12-30-2008, 03:01 AM
It's the sockless look, isn't it. It's okay, I won't tell. :devil:

:rolls: i don't care about their socks but i actually do like ankle socks for myself :D good call :worship:

acionescu
12-30-2008, 03:01 AM
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081215.WBTennis20081215134026/WBStory/WBTennis/

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 03:02 AM
shouldn't you be, like, packing for your trip? are you excited? have you ever been to the antipodes? how long is the flight? do you have a layober?

There is a lot of time for packing. I'm leaving on the 12th. Of course I'm excited, I've never been there.

Flight is around 15 hours I think. :scared: I nearly died in the flight to Milan last year and that was 12 hours. Fucking tourist class seats are too close to one another. :mad: Too bad business costs an arm and a leg. :o

Yeah, I think the flight stops in Auckland and then it continues to Sydney.

cmurray

Yes, I'd heard that. Rafatards are a stubborn lot though. They simply refuse to see the light. :rolleyes:

scoobs
He threw the business under the bus, and I have to work tonight. Diplomacy was flung, yes Muz. :awww:

None of it rings true for this place? Come on. :shrug:
You and I both know sweetie that it's about what helps people to sleep at night in here :)

scoobs
12-30-2008, 03:03 AM
Yes, I'd heard that. Rafatards are a stubborn lot though. They simply refuse to see the light. :rolleyes:
Well you know if they don't want to, that's their choice. It's when they pretend the light doesn't exist that things get kinda icky and their bitterness spills over...

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 03:04 AM
don't forget to tell her about the light. she likes that :D

Oh

acionescu

To make a round number of posts

Kitty de Sade
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081215.WBTennis20081215134026/WBStory/WBTennis/

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:haha: Thank you for the link, Andreea. I don't even know how to respond. He didn't win, but should have won, but didn't. Seems fine to me. :D

scoobs
I may also cheer for Rafa at Madrid in 2009 - he should win his home clay Masters event.

So that's Madrid and Montreal.

Go Fedal :rocker2:

Corey Feldman
12-30-2008, 03:05 AM
They simply refuse to see the light. :rolleyes:OHhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhh

Snoo Foo
12-30-2008, 03:05 AM
There is a lot of time for packing. I'm leaving on the 12th. Of course I'm excited, I've never been there.

oh yeah, I keep thinking you're going right after NYE.

are vegeta & superfed going too?

LinkMage
12-30-2008, 03:06 AM
If you are bored with a bullshit thread, why keep posting. I don't get it. Are you not entertained? :sad:

I keep posting to get entertained. :D

I don't get entertained by simply reading.