RafaChat Part 25 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RafaChat Part 25

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

acionescu
12-15-2008, 09:28 PM
WTF has MTF with Capital letters? :confused: Nobody answered me before at this question.

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:29 PM
what do u mean andy?

Snoo Foo
12-15-2008, 09:29 PM
It didn't escape my notice. I am considering X style bad-reps for Mikey and her. And they are both on my list now.

:sad: aw cmon, I had to voute nina cuz I nominated her and I didn't want her to think I was taking the piss when I nominated her, cuz a few people did :unsure: plus I figured you had it in the bag. :yeah:

Man some people are going :cuckoo: on this thing though :scared: all kinds of conspiracy theories... this is where the real nutjobs are separated from the chaff...

l_mac
12-15-2008, 09:30 PM
WTF has MTF with Capital letters? :confused: Nobody answered me before at this question.

It appears to be random.

Sometimes you can't even make a :D

It was very annoying duing the jcempire-esque posting times.

Corey Feldman
12-15-2008, 09:30 PM
6Uh_dJz8Avw

love how the guy falls on his arse after he throws the 2nd shoe - he put that much effort into it :lol::lol:

l_mac
12-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Speaking of crap TV shows, Linda, did you try Supernatural? :rolls:

It's with that guy from GG.

No. I don't like supernatural crapola.

Also I hate Dean from GG.

Minn
12-15-2008, 09:32 PM
:wavey:

Hey, what's this now? :mad: I am the No1 BD fangirl. Hands off! :armed: :shrug: You weren't around. I was preparing a not-so-hostile takeover.

The Spanish course I took was based on a soap opera especially designed for that purpose. :lol: We had to watch 2 episodes every week and in each episode we learnt something different. For example when the heroine had to travel we would see her making her suitcase and learn the words for different clothes. It was kind of fun actually. :D :lol: That sounds pretty good, actually. It would create a lot of interest and keep people's attention. :cool:

It was a gas station. It was so different from anything I'd seen at home. First, it was very white and clean, it looked almost as new. Second - there were brightly coloured chocolates, magazines and other stuff in the shop. Everything looked so enticing :hearts: Too bad I didn't have any money then, or perhaps it's good that I didn't have any money because otherwise I would've bought half the items there :lol: It's the free market, you know, the wrapping is designed to get attention and I hadn't seen it at home.

And third, the most shocking part of all perhaps, were the toilets. There were many stalls. There was toilet paper. Nothing was vandalized, everything was clean. There were several sinks with warm water. There was soap! To get the water for handwashing you had to press on the tap and after a while the water stopped flowing on its own accord. Like a miracle! And to top it all off there were even hand dryers. Can you imagine? I think Maria can perhaps :lol:

I was 12 years old and I fell in love with German gas stations :hearts: Whenever I travelled to Germany with my choir I'd always look forward to seeing them :lol: For a few years anyway :) Of all the things I thought you might say there, gas stations was certainly not one of them! What a first impression of the west! :lol:

Exactly! What can I say? This thread has started to disappoint me. A few more incidents like this and I will have to look for another home on MTF... :sad: :shrug: All the more BD for me. ;)

l_mac
12-15-2008, 09:32 PM
:sad: aw cmon, I had to voute nina cuz I nominated her and I didn't want her to think I was taking the piss when I nominated her, cuz a few people did :unsure: plus I figured you had it in the bag. :yeah:

Man some people are going :cuckoo: on this thing though :scared: all kinds of conspiracy theories... this is where the real nutjobs are separated from the chaff...

Very defensive. Patronising use of the :yeah: smilie.

Poor Hema :tears:

tennizen
12-15-2008, 09:34 PM
hema..nina is.. :hearts: to mike so....

abt snoo:awww::o

Betty, its not that. It's just that people don't like me very much these days:sad:

list? :lol:

It's Mikey's invention. Check ur rep;)

j

:eek::eek:

Ok you are off my list for now. Because I am nice. But:cuckoo: to you for thinking I was going to win against Nina

It can't be. Everyone is nice in this thread. All day, all night 24/7 nice. :(

100% true. See demonstration above:angel:

Kitty de Sade
12-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Poor us. Adam just threw us all under the bus. :sobbing:

100% true. See demonstration above:angel:

Don't ever change Hema, we are here for you. :hug:

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Betty, its not that. It's just that people don't like me very much these days:sad:

all like u:hug:

i know his list i wrote it:devil::p

tennizen
12-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Oh I forgot to say Adam is my best friend now. Although Betty, Andreea are second best and third best friends.

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:38 PM
linda
the adam's true love for u is:inlove: i'm move

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Oh I forgot to say Adam is my best friend now. Although Betty, Andreea are second best and third best friends.

why me after adam?coz is he a man?:(
;)

Snoo Foo
12-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Ok you are off my list for now. Because I am nice. But:cuckoo: to you for thinking I was going to win against Nina

I thought all her "Is it safe to say Andy Murray is the pale best tennis player from Scotland with weird hair and weird teeth?" threads might be a.... detriment, or whatever.

l_mac
12-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Adam campaigning against GlennM :haha:

Good move, Adam.

Corey Feldman
12-15-2008, 09:41 PM
i know his list i wrote it:devil::pHema meant my old enemy list :devil:

Dott just threw that frame away :bigcry: 3-3 now

EDIT: 8,oooth page :yeah:

adee-gee
12-15-2008, 09:43 PM
It was a gas station. It was so different from anything I'd seen at home. First, it was very white and clean, it looked almost as new. Second - there were brightly coloured chocolates, magazines and other stuff in the shop. Everything looked so enticing :hearts: Too bad I didn't have any money then, or perhaps it's good that I didn't have any money because otherwise I would've bought half the items there :lol: It's the free market, you know, the wrapping is designed to get attention and I hadn't seen it at home.

And third, the most shocking part of all perhaps, were the toilets. There were many stalls. There was toilet paper. Nothing was vandalized, everything was clean. There were several sinks with warm water. There was soap! To get the water for handwashing you had to press on the tap and after a while the water stopped flowing on its own accord. Like a miracle! And to top it all off there were even hand dryers. Can you imagine? I think Maria can perhaps :lol:

I was 12 years old and I fell in love with German gas stations :hearts: Whenever I travelled to Germany with my choir I'd always look forward to seeing them :lol: For a few years anyway :)
:haha: you're crazy :p I've never been to a gas station which doesn't have "brightly coloured chocolates, magazines and other stuff in the shop". What are gas stations in Latvia like? :unsure: :lol: Can you take a picture next time you're at one? :D

I think you got lucky with the clean toilets ;)
keanu:drool:
:zzz: is a more appropriate smiley.
What about Weasel Coria? He's one of Cheryl's faves, along with Zabaleta.
Guille :hearts:
Let me present you our new PM:
:haha: :haha:
Poor us. Adam just threw us all under the bus. :sobbing:
What did I do? :unsure:

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Hema meant my old enemy list :devil:

Dott just threw that frame away :bigcry: 3-3 now

EDIT: 8,oooth page :yeah:

:secret: i understood it;)
why i dont see anymore the score of this match:confused:

adam:hearts: motivation for my vote:p;)

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:46 PM
i'm near to go to bed..there is a good company but:zzz:

wait some posts again maybe:devil:;)

Kitty de Sade
12-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Carla :hearts:

Fixed. :p

What did I do? :unsure:

Didn't you refer to Real as "Real Mierda" in the football chat thread? This stings sorta, after the Torres thing and all. :awww:

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:49 PM
i wrong..those boys who change nick:(
i should give my vote to lafuria:awww:..btw gu is nice too:p

Corey Feldman
12-15-2008, 09:50 PM
man, i need to learn from Adam's tactics when he votes.... sucks up so well to the ones he votes and, this is his genuis, makes sure he sucks up for the why i didnt vote you ... to the others, unreal stuff :worship:

its nearly as good as Hamilton at last nights sports personality "first of all i just want to say hello to everyone tonight :):):):):):) ...... "

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:51 PM
:haha:

adee-gee
12-15-2008, 09:51 PM
:banana:
linda
the adam's true love for u is:inlove: i'm move
Linda never reciprocates my love :sad: it's like Mellow Yellow all over again :tears:
Adam campaigning against GlennM :haha:

Good move, Adam.
:D

Time to add some spice to the popularity contest :o
Fixed. :p

Didn't you refer to Real as "Real Mierda" in the football chat thread? This stings sorta, after the Torres thing and all. :awww:
No? :scratch: :lol: all I've done for the last few days is heap praise on Iker....I criticised Real for their Messi hacking tactics, that's all :shrug:

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:52 PM
mike are u ready:armed:countdown

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:52 PM
adam...linda neevr say it in pubblic;)

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:54 PM
hey 'cmon i need my bed
no1 around for help me:p

edit thanks linda:kiss:

good night all:p

Mike :nerner:

who u deleted the post..a part of linda unfaire!!!!!

l_mac
I told him I was in love with him the other day!

edit - :D

finishingmove

i see

Snoo Foo
12-15-2008, 09:55 PM
man, i need to learn from Adam's tactics when he votes....

yeah me too :rolleyes: I didn't expect people to go all mopey teenage girl on me (well maybe the actual teenage girls)

Kitty de Sade
12-15-2008, 09:56 PM
man, i need to learn from Adam's tactics when he votes.... sucks up so well to the ones he votes and, this is his genuis, makes sure he sucks up for the why i didnt vote you ... to the others, unreal stuff :worship:

Pretty amazing stuff- that's why he's famous. :p

Linda never reciprocates my love :sad: it's like Mellow Yellow all over again :tears:

Linda is just mean sometimes. :sad:

No? :scratch: :lol: all I've done for the last few days is heap praise on Iker....I criticised Real for their Messi hacking tactics, that's all :shrug:

It must be the pain meds. I meant to type JJ. Pardon me. :o :help: :rolls:

acionescu
12-15-2008, 09:57 PM
6Uh_dJz8Avw

love how the guy falls on his arse after he throws the 2nd shoe - he put that much effort into it

Respect :worship: :worship: :rolls:

Also I hate Dean from GG.

Me too :mad: And the show is crap indeed :spit:

Only 3rd? :awww: But I'm not Nole, I can aknowledge the superiority of those above me in the rankings This is not a mug era :bowdown: :bowdown:

Just washed the dishes :mad:

I'm preparing to go. Work :mad:

:wavey:

Betty
12-15-2008, 09:59 PM
linda

here is 0.00
vampire hours..be careful :devil:close well yr window;)

adee-gee
12-15-2008, 10:02 PM

its nearly as good as Hamilton at last nights sports personality "first of all i just want to say hello to everyone tonight :):):):):):) ...... "
:haha: :angel:

To be fair, only about 25% of what I said was ass-kissing. The Maria-Doris comment was true, if a little bit OTT and cheesy :o
I told him I was in love with him the other day!

edit - :D
So you did. Say it again :rocker2:
Mixing JJ and I me and JJ up = :sobbing:

scoobs
12-15-2008, 10:06 PM
'sup yo

MariaV
12-15-2008, 10:08 PM
To be fair, only about 25% of what I said was ass-kissing. The Maria-Doris comment was true, if a little bit OTT and cheesy :o

I like you cheesy. :hug: :hug: :lol:
You guys, you can really vote for Doris, she contributes so much more, unlike I with my my :bs: so I'll gladly lose to her. I am surprised I've got so many votes against her. :eek: :eek:

Nighty night! :wavey:

Metis
12-15-2008, 10:12 PM
tangy, Adam has taken over the lolcat posting these days; no doubt shameless campaigning for the popularity contest. :rolleyes:

Melanie :armed: Be careful; as Kelli said I can be very scary sometimes, in fact even scarier than dinosaurs... :D

http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/31/lolcatsdotcom181nk32i307qwox5.jpg (http://www.lolcats.com/view/10522)

Goodnight everyone :wavey:

Minn
12-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Mixing JJ and I me and JJ up = :sobbing: Adam! I'm impressed!

-Evita-
12-15-2008, 10:13 PM
:haha: you're crazy :p I've never been to a gas station which doesn't have "brightly coloured chocolates, magazines and other stuff in the shop". What are gas stations in Latvia like? :unsure: :lol: Can you take a picture next time you're at one? :D

I'm afraid I don't have a time machine :sad: You see, that was 15 years ago. I don't think there were any shops at all in gas stations at that time in Latvia. Not even a toilet. But perhaps it was not necessary because few people had cars anyway :shrug:

Everything has been "westernized" since then, including also gas stations (http://www.iauto.lv/images/news/11_2007/33333/statoil.jpg). You'd be right at home there :lol: I actually have a Statoil right across the street, and I go there for food once in a while. It's terribly expensive though.

Clara Bow
12-15-2008, 10:16 PM
It didn't escape my notice. I am considering X style bad-reps for Mikey and her. And they are both on my list now.

:lol: I am picturing Ryan from The Office now.

Everything has been "westernized" since then, including also gas stations.

So are they now about even with the German gas stations that made you :drool: back in the day?

:wavey: all. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and whatnot.

Snoo Foo
12-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Carrie thank god you're here. Did you see any of pico and his peugeot?

Clara Bow
12-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Carrie thank god you're here. Did you see any of pico and his peugeot?

What- no! Is that from winning the exhibition?! Where are the pictures?!?!

-Evita-
12-15-2008, 10:26 PM
So are they now about even with the German gas stations that made you :drool: back in the day?

Yes, that was my point. It's a natural part of the Western culture - sell anything anywhere if there is someone to buy it. We didn't have that during the Soviet times, there was no market economy. This buying culture didn't exist. Now we've adopted this culture, you'd be amazed at how much can change during 15 years :D Now I don't have to go to Germany to look at a pretty gas station :lol:

Clara Bow
12-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Yes, that was my point. It's a natural part of the Western culture - sell anything anywhere if there is someone to buy it. We didn't have that during the Soviet times, there was no market economy. This buying culture didn't exist. Now we've adopted this culture, you'd be amazed at how much can change during 15 years :D Now I don't have to go to Germany to look at a pretty gas station :lol:

Do you know if when there is a quick switch to a market economy- is there a high incidence of people going into debt? Also- dumb question alert- during Soviet times were there credit cards avaialable and if so- were they some of the ones you see world wide or were they specific to the area/Eastern bloc countries?

Snoo Foo
12-15-2008, 10:32 PM
What- no! Is that from winning the exhibition?! Where are the pictures?!?!

Oui, some pix are in the usual places (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=7906358#post7906358), if you are desperate enough some videos (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=7905858#post7905858) to download.

adee-gee
12-15-2008, 10:33 PM
'sup yo
:hatoff:

How's it going son?
I like you cheesy. :hug: :hug: :lol:
You guys, you can really vote for Doris, she contributes so much more, unlike I with my my :bs: so I'll gladly lose to her. I am surprised I've got so many votes against her. :eek: :eek:
:rolleyes: stop talking so lowly of yourself, it's annoying :(
tangy, Adam has taken over the lolcat posting these days; no doubt shameless campaigning for the popularity contest. :rolleyes:
:rolls:

Poor Linda, I think it annoyed her enough when it was just you, now there's 3 of us :p

But seeing as she hasn't told me she loves me again, I'll post a new one which actually made me laugh out loud:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-lessons-on-cat-camoflage.jpg
Adam! I'm impressed!
JJ and I sounds right :(
I'm afraid I don't have a time machine :sad: You see, that was 15 years ago. I don't think there were any shops at all in gas stations at that time in Latvia. Not even a toilet. But perhaps it was not necessary because few people had cars anyway :shrug:

Everything has been "westernized" since then, including also gas stations (http://www.iauto.lv/images/news/11_2007/33333/statoil.jpg). You'd be right at home there :lol: I actually have a Statoil right across the street, and I go there for food once in a while. It's terribly expensive though.
Ah sorry, my bad. Latvia isn't too bad off, right? In terms of poverty and stuff I mean. How would it compare to a country like Romania?

scoobs
12-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Aye not bad.

Bored with this off season lark, even if it is giving me the chance to catch up on my Prisoner Cell Block H

Snoo Foo
12-15-2008, 10:40 PM
are peugeots spost to be good cars? my friend's dad used to be obsessed with them, he bought like a zillion of them, so she had one to drive around in, but it was diesel which was really a pain. And then one day we were driving around LA and the radiator kept overheating and we went into the chief auto parts to buy some of that radiator sealant and while we were at the cash register the car burst into flames in the parking lot.

Clara Bow
12-15-2008, 10:42 PM
Oui, some pix are in the usual places (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=7906358#post7906358), if you are desperate enough some videos (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=7905858#post7905858) to download.

Oh he is so smiley and happy. :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :drool: And hey Gaudio!

Scoobs, adam, Linda and other folks in the UK- do they show Mad Men on TV there? I am thinking of getting it for my brother for Christmas but it is already shown there- I might not. Do they show 30 Rock?

are peugeots spost to be good cars?

I am not sure if they are good- but I seem to recall them having some sort of cache in the US in the 1980s. I remember there was a bunch of gossip when my 6th grade math teacher got one. But I seem to recall that they may not have been all great shakes in terms of reliability.

Snoo Foo
12-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Edit: uhhh... I swear there was a post here from Minn but now it's gone, or I am posting in the wrong thread again.

l_mac
12-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Adam :sobbing:

adee-gee
12-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Scoobs, adam and other folks in the UK- do they show Mad Men on TV there? I am thinking of getting it for my brother for Christmas but it is already shown there- I might not. Do they show 30 Rock?
Mad Men is definitely on, I've seen it on schedules but never watched it...probably only BBC3 or 4, so he might not have seen it.

30 Rock is also on (I had to Google). Seems it's on channel 5, I don't watch it. They both aren't that well known, so there's a fair chance he hasn't seen them.
Adam :sobbing:
:hug: do you not find them even remotely amusing? :awww:

Nice new avy :lol:

Minn
12-15-2008, 10:51 PM
JJ and I sounds right :(
Nope, you're the object. So it's "me." :hug:

And if I can get this right, with Snoo's help :hug: there will be a fourth.

Metis, BD's probable thoughts as he's reading our conversation:

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-dog-pictures-ladies-enough-for-everyone.jpg

Minn
12-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Edit: uhhh... I swear there was a post here from Minn but now it's gone, or I am posting in the wrong thread again.

Clara Bow
12-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the info Adam. ...If you are ever bored- you may want to check out 30 Rock. I think it is pretty darned funny- one of the best US comedies imo of the last decade.

Linda- hee hee at your new avatar.

Snoo Foo
12-15-2008, 11:32 PM
Dude I got 25K vcash from bad gambler for voting for pfloyd! Get it while it lasts!

tennizen
12-16-2008, 12:11 AM
:haha: George is the best, the rest of u suck. WG, where did u disappear. Claire bear is busy preparing for her NYC trip I know.

jayjay
12-16-2008, 12:31 AM

No, you didn't.

I'm getting used to you claiming I've said things I never have, but FTR, I've never even typed the words "Real Mierda" until now.

I was pretty critical of Real on saturday for what they clearly set out to achieve - taking Messi out of the game, I believe you said the same (in this thread) but maybe not as strongly. I'll be making no apologies for that, my opinion of Ramos and the other butchers remains the same and solidified after that exhibition on the weekend. :hatoff:

Action Jackson
12-16-2008, 12:33 AM
Kelli, get it right I refer to Real Madrid as "Real Mierda", but it fits.

Action Jackson
12-16-2008, 12:34 AM
:haha: George is the best, the rest of u suck. WG, where did u disappear. Claire bear is busy preparing for her NYC trip I know.

Yes, you need to mobilise the ranks.

tennizen
12-16-2008, 12:38 AM
Yes, you need to mobilise the ranks.

:lol: I wasn't intending to. They were two independent thoughts.

All I wanted was your vote:D

Action Jackson
12-16-2008, 12:39 AM
:lol: I wasn't intending to. They were two independent thoughts.

All I wanted was your vote:D

At least your match is close, considering Nina is probably nice enough, but dim, even then get the campaign happening.

elessar
12-16-2008, 12:40 AM
I can't sleep again, I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow.

If you really want my vote, hema, I can lift my self imposed ban on this contest just for this round :awww:

l_mac
12-16-2008, 12:41 AM
He didn't vote for me either, Hema.

And yet he voted for me every round of the ACC :confused:

jayjay
12-16-2008, 12:41 AM
Mixing JJ and I me and JJ up = :sobbing:

Thanks. Thanks alot.

On a night when I am incredibly ill and feeling extra sensitive. Classy.

l_mac
12-16-2008, 12:43 AM
Thanks. Thanks alot.

:hug: :awww: Hope you feel better.

Claire, don't lurk - it gives me the creeps.

I'm going to bed :wavey:

Kitty de Sade
No, you didn't.

I'm getting used to you claiming I've said things I never have, but FTR, I've never even typed the words "Real Mierda" until now.

Your words: (this is what I meant to type)

FUCK OFF REAL MADRID

Somebody else said Real Mierda in the thread. I couldn't read clearly with you deifying and :kiss:ing Messi all over the place. My bad. :hatoff:

I was pretty critical of Real on saturday for what they clearly set out to achieve - taking Messi out of the game, I believe you said the same (in this thread) but maybe not as strongly. I'll be making no apologies for that, my opinion of Ramos and the other butchers remains the same and solidified after that exhibition on the weekend. :hatoff:

Yes, I told Cheryl that their repeatd attempts to ground Messi were disgraceful, and that Ramos needs a clue and some anger management classes.

My only objection was in including Casillas there, which wouldn't be fair, would it?

Kelli, get it right I refer to Real Madrid as "Real Mierda", but it fits.

Of course, king of the Real hater squad has to take credit for talking smack. I'm not surprised- banner day for you today, isn't it?

elessar
Thanks. Thanks alot.

God, no wonder why you and Linda like each other so much :rolls:
I thought Linda had written it at first :o

jayjay
12-16-2008, 12:44 AM

:hug: Thank you, in l_mac I trust. :worship:

Adee, you suck, dude.

tennizen
12-16-2008, 12:45 AM
I can't sleep again, I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow.

If you really want my vote, hema, I can lift my self imposed ban on this contest just for this round :awww:

:awww: I am touched by your friendship:hug: but don't bother. Georgie's vote was more important to me than winning the match. If that didn't happen any victory is meaningless

He didn't vote for me either, Hema.

And yet he voted for me every round of the ACC :confused:

Let me guess why. It's because here you are guaranteed to win so your opponent needs the vote more. There you were destined to lose so he pity voted you:D

elessar
12-16-2008, 12:45 AM

Claire, don't lurk - it gives me the creeps.

I'm going to bed :wavey:
I wasn't lurking, I was watching some episodes hoping I'd fall asleep. I gave up 5 minutes ago and came here.

elessar
12-16-2008, 12:47 AM
:awww: I am touched by your friendship:hug: but don't bother. Georgie's vote was more important to me than winning the match. If that didn't happen any victory is meaningless

I see your point.
I will save my first vote for my favourite MTFer then, someone who doesn't think I give her the creep.

jayjay
12-16-2008, 12:48 AM
Your words: (this is what I meant to type)

True words spoken, no?

Somebody else said Real Mierda in the thread. I couldn't read clearly with you deifying and :kiss:ing Messi all over the place. My bad. :hatoff:

I appreciate talent, not the butchers trying to stop us all from watching the talent. Seems reasonable, no?

Yes, I told Cheryl that their repeatd attempts to ground Messi were disgraceful, and that Ramos needs a clue and some anger management classes.

So you're criticising me for saying stuff that you yourself say?

My only objection was in including Casillas there, which wouldn't be fair, would it?

I didn't say a word about Casillas on the weekend. I guess someone else did, and now you're putting it on me. :lol:

Anyway, no big deal, Kelli. :) Just please stop having a go at me for other people's words. :angel: I say enough words of my own to be criticised as it is without taken on other people's baggage.

I'm sick, be nice to me. :sad:

l_mac
12-16-2008, 12:49 AM
Stop posting, I am trying to go to bed :(

:hug: Thank you, in l_mac I trust. :worship:

Taking the piss? :lol:
I wasn't lurking, I was watching some episodes hoping I'd fall asleep. I gave up 5 minutes ago and came here.
Epsidoes of what?
I see your point.
I will save my first vote for my favourite MTFer then, someone who doesn't think I give her the creep.

:sad:

jayjay
12-16-2008, 12:49 AM
God, no wonder why you and Linda like each other so much :rolls:
I thought Linda had written it at first :o

I don't like, I love. I would literally do anything internetly speaking for her. :)

Now I must try and fail to sleep, though. :D :wavey:

jayjay
12-16-2008, 12:51 AM
Taking the piss? :lol:

Of course not. :hug:

Now I must go, have to get up in 5 hours and go to work with the major flu, life is great. :rolleyes:

tennizen
12-16-2008, 12:51 AM
I don't like, I love. I would literally do anything internetly speaking for her. :)

:eek: I am sure you are a double account of Linda.

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 12:53 AM
True words spoken, no?

Yes. :awww:

I appreciate talent, not the butchers trying to stop us all from watching the talent. Seems reasonable, no?

Yes x2. It was unpleasant to see it happen again and again.

So you're criticising me for saying stuff that you yourself say?

No, just including all of them. You have to admit that Casillas played as well as he could. He was out there by himself. I didn't want to include him and Gago in the criticism.

Anyway, no big deal, Kelli. :) Just please stop having a go at me for other people's words. :angel: I say enough words of my own to be criticised as it is without taken on other people's baggage.

I'm sick, be nice to me. :sad:

I will type what you say verbatim from now on, JJ. Promise. :angel:

I'm wounded too. When have I ever not been nice to you? If anyone endures abuse at this place, it's me. :sad:

elessar
12-16-2008, 12:54 AM
Epsidoes of what?

House, I'm watching the first season, I thought I'd already seen it but can't remember any of it :shrug:
It maybe because I haven't slept in 36 hours too.
Welcome to the clique :worship:
Now I must try and fail to sleep, though. :D :wavey:
Hope you'll have better luck that I did :hug:

l_mac
12-16-2008, 12:56 AM
Of course not. :hug:

Now I must go, have to get up in 5 hours and go to work with the major flu, life is great. :rolleyes:
It is as I feared.

Man-flu.

The most debilitating illness known to humankind. :tears:

:rolleyes: I am a very nice poster, Hema.

An extra couple of :rolleyes: :rolleyes: for you.

:rolleyes:

tennizen
12-16-2008, 01:01 AM
:rolleyes: I am a very nice poster, Hema.

An extra couple of :rolleyes: :rolleyes: for you.

:rolleyes:

:( I don't deserve so many :rolleyes: I only meant that you are so misunderstood that the only person who knows you fully well and consequently loves you must be you:(

Edit: In case you draw the wrong conclusions again, I must also state that anyone who understands you will love you:rolleyes:

jayjay
12-16-2008, 01:05 AM

It's better than being Scoobs's double account = Rrrainer.

No, just including all of them. You have to admit that Casillas played as well as he could.

What makes you think I would think anything different?

Casillas is class, but not good enough to keep Barca out for 90 minutes, thankfully.

I didn't want to include him and Gago in the criticism.

Gago was a disgrace, I was very disappointed by him. Fouling happens, players get injured, it's part of any sport. Going down the back on a player's achillies in the way he, Sneijder and Ramos did is purely premeditated. It happened too often, in too short a space of time to think anything else. It was systemic and vicious play, the type Argentines, Italians and some other nations are often accused of. Saturday was no different and people should call it like it is.

Messi could have been seriously, seriously injured because of purely malicious fouls (not mis-timed tackles, which happens). Gago could have forgotten about coming back to Argentina for a while had it been his malicious foul that put Messi out.

I will type what you say verbatim from now on, JJ. Promise. :angel:

:hatoff: That's all I ask. :)

I'm wounded too. When have I ever not been nice to you?

Don't worry, I'm just feeling very sick, with a massive headache and am being extra sensitive. I hate clocks, the way they move forwards, when they should be moving backwards and allowing me a chance to sleep once the pounding headache has eased just 5%.

If anyone endures abuse at this place, it's me. :sad:

Welcome to the clique :worship:

I was fanboying Linda long before you gals came along. Now I just feel disilloushined (and I'm pretty sure I just spelt that horribly wrong) by the overwhelming popularity she receives. It's like when you know someone can become great, but when they do, it's hard to believe that what you thought came through word for word.

It is as I feared.

Man-flu.

The most debilitating illness known to humankind. :tears:

Stop making fun of me. :sad:

elessar
12-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Linda, I think someone in GM made a thread using a Twilight metaphore. Can you confirm this?

jayjay
12-16-2008, 01:06 AM
I'm definitely going now (thank god you all say, no doubt :rolleyes: ).

:wavey: Everyone.

l_mac
12-16-2008, 01:07 AM
Linda, I think someone in GM made a thread using a Twilight metaphore. Can you confirm this?

It was Blondie. :o

jayjay - man-flu is no laughing matter.

Action Jackson
12-16-2008, 01:08 AM
I was fanboying Linda long before you gals came along. Now I just feel disilloushined (and I'm pretty sure I just spelt that horribly wrong) by the overwhelming popularity she receives. It's like when you know someone can become great, but when they do, it's hard to believe that what you thought came through word for word.

You were there for the foundation years and that is a lot more important.

l_mac
12-16-2008, 01:08 AM
It's better than being Scoobs's double account = Rrrainer.

:spit:

You stop making fun of me. :ras:

elessar
12-16-2008, 01:10 AM
Linda was but a diamond in the rough when she started posting in this thread, it's thanks to us (and all the ass kicking Rafa got at the beginning of the year) that she was able to reach her true potential.
I'm definitely going now (thank god you all say, no doubt :rolleyes: ).

:wavey: Everyone.
We'll be praying for you to make it through the night :hug:

elessar
12-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Adam :bigclap:
Title: Roger is still the best where it matters.
I'd be disappointed if no one made a bedroom joke.

Roger is still the best where it matters......

:o :o :o

I knew there must be a good reason why he ended up with a chick as hot as Mirka. Too big Rogi :hatoff:

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 01:16 AM
damn i got distracted and missed that 120k post

elessar
12-16-2008, 01:19 AM
It happens to the best of us :hug:
maybe you can be the only MTFer to grap the 150,000th post in two separate threads :worship:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 01:21 AM

cmon dude let that go, the next significant milestone is 500K. Or 1M. :scratch:

finishingmove
12-16-2008, 01:23 AM

go for the last post

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=42803

any moment now

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 01:28 AM
backstab update sponsored by l_mac alert:

NinaNina :mad::smash: doesnt even vote my matches but cant wait to vote and drool all over Gu, little trator

lets just say... its remembered

go for the last post

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=42803

any moment now:lol:

damn Snoo, i missed out on those 25k bonuses from BG

tennizen
12-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Mikey, now you see you should have voted for me. Your mistake could prove costly. It's like America voting for Bush.

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 01:33 AM
damn Snoo, i missed out on those 25k bonuses from BG

I'm fucking stoked, I'm feeling quite LinkMagical, like maybe I will offer to vsell any further voutes in popularity acc.

finishingmove
12-16-2008, 01:33 AM
backstab update sponsored by l_mac alert:

NinaNina :mad::smash: doesnt even vote my matches but cant wait to vote and drool all over Gu, little trator

lets just say... its remembered

not... the list? nina :sad:

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 01:37 AM
not... the list? nina :sad:You and Gu both got votes from her and big smilies:(

i got JACK

amazing scenes

Mikey, now you see you should have voted for me. Your mistake could prove costly. It's like America voting for Bush.yep, ghastly mistakes by me :bigcry:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 01:38 AM
goddammit man that countdown thread hasn't moved in all the time I've been around here, it's really :sad: maybe they should try to get into a conversation about moonballers while they countdown.

finishingmove
12-16-2008, 01:39 AM
You and Gu both got votes from her and big smilies:(

i got JACK

amazing scenes

:eek: who was your opponent?

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 01:42 AM
BD: my afraid of ezekiel comment...

He used to be kind of obsessed with me on MTF and I was kind of worried about what he would do with a Miss MTF contest... I just wasn't in the mood for it last year for him to just make his sorts of comments about my pictures or anything else :p

Minn
12-16-2008, 01:43 AM
I didn't vote yet in this section. Is it still open? I'll go check it out. I would vote for you, Mike. Hema too of course. Who else?

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 01:44 AM
doesnt matter Melanie :hug:

goddammit man that countdown thread hasn't moved in all the time I've been around here, it's really :sad: maybe they should try to get into a conversation about moonballers while they countdown.i dont get that thread, just typing numbers... and you know when it gets near the end (in 2024) my son will be there cheating and deleting to get the winning post :devil:

:eek: who was your opponent?LaTenista

Julius Caesar would be proud of the stabbing ive been given in this contest so far

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 01:45 AM
voute for caio_brasil! unless you'd rather voute for Mr. Chopin :shrug: and if you voute for pfloyd you get v$25! but if you don't want it you can still voute for him then give it to me! :devil:

Edit: I meant this is for Minn

finishingmove
12-16-2008, 01:47 AM
LaTenista

Julius Caesar would be proud of the stabbing ive been given in this contest so far

Lol

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 01:50 AM
I would never vote for LaTenista over Mikey :rolls: not in a billion years I can guarantee that :rolls:

Action Jackson
12-16-2008, 01:51 AM

He used to be kind of obsessed with me on MTF and I was kind of worried about what he would do with a Miss MTF contest... I just wasn't in the mood for it last year for him to just make his sorts of comments about my pictures or anything else :p

I am surprised he didn't try and hunt you down when you were in Canada, though thankfully he never found you. He wasn't the most stable of individuals.

Then again you are anti-Serbian.

Bibberz
12-16-2008, 01:52 AM

:o That's terrible.

i dont get that thread, just typing numbers... and you know when it gets near the end (in 2024) my son will be there cheating and deleting to get the winning post :devil:

:lol:

EDIT: Oh snap! Westbrook almost got into the end zone for JM, but he was stopped at like the two-inch line. Then McNabb was intercepted. Poor JM.... :p

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 01:55 AM
I am surprised he didn't try and hunt you down when you were in Canada, though thankfully he never found you. He wasn't the most stable of individuals.

Then again you are anti-Serbian.

I haven't been in Canada since our love affair began :p :lol:

Yup, that's me, the anti-Serb.

Minn
12-16-2008, 01:56 AM
doesnt matter Melanie :hug: You're not even there, Mike, unless I'm blind. :scratch:

voute for caio_brasil! unless you'd rather voute for Mr. Chopin :shrug: and if you voute for pfloyd you get v$25! but if you don't want it you can still voute for him then give it to me! :devil:

Edit: I meant this is for Minn I voted already for people I knew. I'll go look again.

Edit: Couldn't do it. Not literally, figuratively.

Action Jackson
12-16-2008, 01:57 AM
I haven't been in Canada since our love affair began :p :lol:

Yup, that's me, the anti-Serb.

That's a tragedy for Canada.

Yes, you those pants must be happy you dropped your anti-Serb rhetoric.

Clydey
12-16-2008, 02:03 AM
You and Gu both got votes from her and big smilies:(

i got JACK

amazing scenes

:singer:"High drama here at Dens Park".

You have my support, Mikey. This is all you need.

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 02:06 AM
Nathi slagging of darts and snooker, calling them shit sports eh

thats remembered

finishing, Clydey... this is the thread for you lads, away from that little whiny teen brat

Nathaliia
12-16-2008, 02:08 AM
lol I like snooker, never seen any darts

it's not a matter of a sport, it's a matter of a thread :armed:

anyway if I get to play Adam or Jay you won't vote for me so I don't have to suck up to you and I am not getting further than that.

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 02:09 AM
;)

finishingmove
12-16-2008, 02:09 AM
well done mikey, now even nathii is posting here.

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 02:10 AM

This is awful, Jess. I had no idea- what a shame to let a :retard: like him have any power.

MTF should have a Spring Queen pagent or something to make up for it. I'll totally volunteer as campaign manager for you. :rocker2:

EDIT: I tried to follow snooker, I don't understand the scoring yet. Because we don't get to see it here. :(

Nathaliia
12-16-2008, 02:13 AM
just checking who is badmouthing me here :o

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 02:14 AM
This is awful, Jess. I had no idea- what a shame to let a :retard: like him have any power.

MTF should have a Spring Queen pagent or something to make up for it. I'll totally volunteer as campaign manager for you. :rocker2:

Oh gosh :tape: that would not be necessary :rolls:

Yeah I don't know, I was a bit of a different person last year and there was something about Zeke that really got under my skin. He was so ridiculous I really should have just dismissed him but :shrug: :rolls: I mean REALLY, I pretended to be a Djokovic fan for years so that some day when he got an MTF forum I could get appointed moderator of it JUST so I could spread anti-serbian propaganda? REALLY? :rolls: it's so crazy I don't know why I let it bother me, but well... it happens :rolls:

Oh well, he's banned and life is good ;) I don't think anyone misses him :p

Snoo Foo

hey who badmouths me over at your place? I mean, you know, besides mr. george :rolleyes:

Clydey
Oh shit. Interthread drama!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/Zakuroneko/Dramallama01.jpg

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 02:15 AM
EDIT: I tried to follow snooker, I don't understand the scoring yet. Because we don't get to see it here. :(

I watched a good 2 minutes of it when I was living in London a few years ago. :rolls: I can honestly say I know nothing about it.

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 02:15 AM
why don't we just ask a mod to merge the threads :hearts:

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 02:16 AM
No one even cares about starting drama with Adam's chat thread any more :sad:

It's such a pity it got so lame :(

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 02:17 AM
i'm never voting Adam, i want to make sure all his opponents get at least 1 point :o

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 02:18 AM

I went through the trouble of industriously figuring out cricket last summer (or whenever the world cup was :scratch: and now it's like, what was the point? It happens in the middle of the night, mostly, and dude, I thought it was impossible too find tennis...

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 02:18 AM

Chooper badmouths us both in many places. Very sad, I shall lose much sleep over being called those kind of names. :tears:

Oh gosh :tape: that would not be necessary :rolls:

Aimica double ticket. It would be a runaway success. :hearts: :p

Yeah I don't know, I was a bit of a different person last year and there was something about Zeke that really got under my skin. He was so ridiculous I really should have just dismissed him but :shrug: :rolls: I mean REALLY, I pretended to be a Djokovic fan for years so that some day when he got an MTF forum I could get appointed moderator of it JUST so I could spread anti-serbian propaganda? REALLY? :rolls: it's so crazy I don't know why I let it bother me, but well... it happens :rolls:

I remember seeing a lot of that happen. You were more than fair- he was one of those bad crazy people I was talking about earlier. It's just not fun dealing with people who need to be fitted for a straightjacket.

Anti-serbian propaganda. Yep, totally sounds like you. :rolleyes:

Oh well, he's banned and life is good ;) I don't think anyone misses him :p

Never a more deserving ban since I've been here. :D

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 02:19 AM
No one even cares about starting drama with Adam's chat thread any more :sad:

It's such a pity it got so lame :(

Adam has a chat thread???? wtwwf? don't his, like, chatterers wonder where he is?

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 02:20 AM
I watched a good 2 minutes of it when I was living in London a few years ago. :rolls: I can honestly say I know nothing about it.

I went through the trouble of industriously figuring out cricket last summer (or whenever the world cup was :scratch: and now it's like, what was the point? It happens in the middle of the night, mostly, and dude, I thought it was impossible too find tennis...

Glad other people have trouble too. I swear I thought I was just getting dumber with age. :shrug:

I don't understand a thing about cricket either. :p

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 02:20 AM
Adam has a chat thread???? wtwwf? don't his, like, chatterers wonder where he is?

They chat amongst themselves about I do not even know what half the time. Adam is not even necessary.

We should have that thread deleted :D I'd be down to like 50K posts :worship:

finishingmove
12-16-2008, 02:21 AM
why don't we just ask a mod to merge the threads :hearts:

very good idea

compromise: it will be nathii's thread, but in the rafa forum.

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 02:22 AM
Glad other people have trouble too. I swear I thought I was just getting dumber with age. :shrug:

I feel like I don't have the patience to learn to appreciate a new sport :tape:

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 02:24 AM
very good idea

compromise: it will be nathii's thread, but in the rafa forum.

You'd have to elect an official leader. There will be rioting and bloodshed. If it happens, wake me up when it's over. :scared:

I feel like I don't have the patience to learn to appreciate a new sport :tape:

:rolls: That's the bad part. After age 12 or so you quit. At first I thought it was like baseball, then it wasn't close. I don't know how to describe it.

You lived in London for awhile? Lucky you. :D

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 02:26 AM

the problem with cricket, or like, the main obstacle, was that I was always told that it was just like baseball only a little different, so whenever somebody tried to explain it to me, I was assuming a lot about it, for example, if you score a run in cricket, your at-bat continues!!! but I never even imagined that would be possible and since anybody who ever tried to explain it to me knew nothing about baseball, they never thought to explain that even if you score a run you get to just keep swinging until you're actually out.

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 02:26 AM
:rolls: That's the bad part. After age 12 or so you quit. At first I thought it was like baseball, then it wasn't close. I don't know how to describe it.

You lived in London for awhile? Lucky you. :D

I am trying VERY HARD to learn to appreciate football. The more pretty Spanish players I am shown, the easier it gets. I think Adam has led me astray in the "favorite team" category though :unsure: :lol:

Yeah, it was only a few months when I was studying abroad, but it was the best 5-6 months ever :)

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 02:27 AM
the problem with cricket, or like, the main obstacle, was that I was always told that it was just like baseball only a little different, so whenever somebody tried to explain it to me, I was assuming a lot about it, for example, if you score a run in cricket, your at-bat continues!!! but I never even imagined that would be possible and since anybody who ever tried to explain it to me knew nothing about baseball, they never thought to explain that even if you score a run you get to just keep swinging until you're actually out.

:speakles: I don't understand :rolls: that sounds crazy!!

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 02:28 AM

God I hope it's the pain meds, because I don't understand a word of this. I blew a large load on Gaudio's match last night. I haven't recovered. :sad:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 02:30 AM
AND furthermore there's two batters at a time. I mean it's things that sound completely insane but if someone was just explaining it to you they'd prolly never feel the need to emphasize that, cuz they wouldn't know how insane that is compared to baseball which, you know, we kinda know if we're from u.s.

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 02:31 AM
I am trying VERY HARD to learn to appreciate football. The more pretty Spanish players I am shown, the easier it gets. I think Adam has led me astray in the "favorite team" category though :unsure: :lol:

Keep trying. I swear it will pay off and you'll be hooked for life. Stick with La Liga and not EPL. Adam is loyal, but if you wait for his team to catch fire, you'll never get into it.

Don't tell him I said that. Spurs is good people. :p

Yeah, it was only a few months when I was studying abroad, but it was the best 5-6 months ever :)

I bet. Have you gone back many times since? :)

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 02:32 AM
That's how come dudes can score like, 100 runs in a single at-bat :haha: Cuz like, they just keep scoring them, I mean that's how it works. It's a lot harder to get a dude out in cricket, as you can imagine. Cuz they only get one or two at-bats in the whole game, depending on the format. So once you're out, you're probably done for the whole game.

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 02:34 AM
AND furthermore there's two batters at a time. I mean it's things that sound completely insane but if someone was just explaining it to you they'd prolly never feel the need to emphasize that, cuz they wouldn't know how insane that is compared to baseball which, you know, we kinda know if we're from u.s.

TWO BATTERS?

Now I must say, I am intrigued.

I bet. Have you gone back many times since? :)

Oh gosh yes :unsure:

Hopefully this summer will be my 5th time back :rolls: :inlove:

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 02:35 AM
AND furthermore there's two batters at a time. I mean it's things that sound completely insane but if someone was just explaining it to you they'd prolly never feel the need to emphasize that, cuz they wouldn't know how insane that is compared to baseball which, you know, we kinda know if we're from u.s.hehe, yes test cricket sucks... basically 2 batters are on strike (at wicket) for team A and team B's pitcher (bowler) bowls an over at them = 6 pitches

the batters have a crack at the pitchers and then run between stumps if they get a decent hit away... they both need to run back and forth .. and that gets a run.. making sure they dont get run out (like tagged at base)

if they hit a homer (boundry) they get 4 or 6 runs automatically on the scoreboard so dont need to run

they try and score as many runs as possible until they are out ... either by being caught or LBW - ball hits their leg on its way to hitting the stumps - judged by the umpires.

its long and boring, 20 20 cricket is bearable coz its quick ... and i like the power plays

you better have understood all that Snoo, i will test you on it tomorrow

Bibberz
12-16-2008, 02:37 AM
:speakles: Jess, WTF happened in that Syracuse game?!?!!?!??1/1??!?!?!??/// :o

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 02:38 AM
:speakles: Jess, WTF happened in that Syracuse game?!?!!?!??1/1??!?!?!??/// :o

I don't know :( I don't want to think about it. I can't believe we lost to Cleveland State somehow :tape:

:rolls: Devendorf scored 17 points though which clearly means we gave him the ball too much. Expel the kid already :rolleyes:

Bibberz
12-16-2008, 02:42 AM
I don't know :( I don't want to think about it. I can't believe we lost to Cleveland State somehow :tape:

:rolls: Devendorf scored 17 points though which clearly means we gave him the ball too much. Expel the kid already :rolleyes:

Devendorf played 37 minutes and ended up with ZERO rebounds! :haha:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/boxscore?gid=200812150553

Action Jackson
12-16-2008, 02:42 AM
hey who badmouths me over at your place? I mean, you know, besides mr. george :rolleyes:

Find the evidence where I badmouthed you, if I had an issue I'd tell you directly, but I don't have a problem with you.

Just to make sure you get it. Yes, your Bodo loving, hilarious US Open reports, Cuevas appreciation and the fact you dance to your own fucking tune, doesn't bother me at all.

Oh yes this classifies as bad mouthing, if I called you an oxygen thief, a stain on the collective of society, then that would be badmouthing and if I felt that, then I'd tell you.

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 02:43 AM
hehe, yes test cricket sucks... basically 2 batters are on strike (at wicket) for team A and team B's pitcher (bowler) bowls an over at them = 6 pitches

the batters have a crack at the pitchers and then run between stumps if they get a decent hit away... they both need to run back and forth .. and that gets a run.. making sure they dont get run out (like tagged at base)

if they hit a homer (boundry) they get 4 or 6 runs automatically on the scoreboard so dont need to run

they try and score as many runs as possible until they are out ... either by being caught or LBW - ball hits their leg on its way to hitting the stumps - judged by the umpires.

its long and boring, 20 20 cricket is bearable coz its quick ... and i like the power plays

you better have understood all that Snoo, i will test you on it tomorrow

:armed: 20/20s are an abomination against god :armed: test cricket or bust, baby. :rocker2:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 02:46 AM
Find the evidence where I badmouthed you, if I had an issue I'd tell you directly, but I don't.

How the fuck would I even know if you're badmouthing me? I can't understand what you say half the time anyway.

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 02:48 AM
Devendorf played 37 minutes and ended up with ZERO rebounds! :haha:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/boxscore?gid=200812150553

Syracuse in general, over the years, is a crappy rebounding team. The few games I've seen on TV so far this year it seemed guys like Harris were kind of turning that around a bit. I love Paul Harris. But Devendorf... yeah that doesn't surprise me. I never see him go up for a ball. 'Cuse's trouble is that when they're playing zone, after a shot goes up, they all race back there too fast to set up the zone and don't really stick around to see what happens around the basket. And since 2-3 zone is our default defense... :tape:

But me and J-Flynn both prefer when we play man to man *sigh* we did it against Kansas and Florida with great success. But you know Jimmy B. will never ditch that beloved zone :p :rolls: I just feel like these guys are not zone guys. :shrug: In 2003 when we had guys with long lanky arms like Hakim Warrick and Kueth Duany, it worked. Now, not so much.

:tape: Cleveland Sate :tape: jess = ASHAMED.

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 02:53 AM
Bodo loving

Dude, that right there, to me that is badmouthing (not to mention... well, something like slanderous). But all I meant was, if you were badmouthing me, I don't want to hear about it, I was more interested in hearing about other people who I don't already know don't like me. Simmer down.

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 02:54 AM
if I called you an oxygen thief, a stain on the collective of society, then that would be badmouthing and if I felt that, then I'd tell you.

and dude, these are just like, general insults... like who would care if you said any of this shit about them?

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 02:58 AM
Snoo, be careful. Last time GWH was mad at me, he threatened to throw rotten sticks of butter and meat pies at my head. :awww:

Bibberz
12-16-2008, 02:59 AM
Syracuse in general, over the years, is a crappy rebounding team. The few games I've seen on TV so far this year it seemed guys like Harris were kind of turning that around a bit. I love Paul Harris. But Devendorf... yeah that doesn't surprise me. I never see him go up for a ball. 'Cuse's trouble is that when they're playing zone, after a shot goes up, they all race back there too fast to set up the zone and don't really stick around to see what happens around the basket. And since 2-3 zone is our default defense... :tape:

It's sad that Syracuse lost after shooting 54% from the field and holding the other team to 44%. Zone defenses often lead to poor boxing out, but Syracuse actually had one more rebound than Cleveland State. Zone defenses also give up a lot of jump shots/3PMs, but Cleveland State didn't shoot particularly well from the outside. Syracuse just turned the ball over way too much and missed too many FTs.

But me and J-Flynn both prefer when we play man to man *sigh* we did it against Kansas and Florida with great success. But you know Jimmy B. will never ditch that beloved zone :p :rolls: I just feel like these guys are not zone guys. :shrug: In 2003 when we had guys with long lanky arms like Hakim Warrick and Kueth Duany, it worked. Now, not so much.I haven't watched enough of Syracuse's games this year to judge whether or not it's working. They still have a good record, though. It could be worse. :shrug:

I'm off. :wavey:

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 02:59 AM
TWO BATTERS?

Now I must say, I am intrigued.

Me too. Maybe Mikey can give a crash course tomorrow. :D

Oh gosh yes :unsure:

Hopefully this summer will be my 5th time back :rolls: :inlove:

Totally happy for you and jealous at the same time. I've never been to London, but everyone I know who has, never wants to come home. :lol:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 03:00 AM
Snoo, be careful. Last time GWH was mad at me, he threatened to throw rotten sticks of butter and meat pies at my head. :awww:

Would that qualify as buying you dinner? :scratch:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 03:01 AM
Me too. Maybe Mikey can give a crash course tomorrow. :D

AND furthermore, if you get a hit, you don't even have to run! You can just stand there if you want.

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 03:02 AM
It's sad that Syracuse lost after shooting 54% from the field and holding the other team to 44%. Zone defenses often lead to poor boxing out, but Syracuse actually had one more rebound than Cleveland State. Zone defenses also give up a lot of jump shots/3PMs, but Cleveland State didn't shoot particularly well from the outside. Syracuse just turned the ball over way too much and missed too many FTs.

I haven't watched enough of Syracuse's games this year to judge whether or not it's working. They still have a good record, though. It could be worse. :shrug:

I'm off. :wavey:

IT COULD NOT BE WORSE THAN LOSING OUR FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR TO CLEVELAND STATE.

A respectable foe and a 9-1 record would not be bad. Like if we lost to Kansas or Florida, or most of the Big East. Respectable. Cleveland State. Not. Just not.

But turnovers really blow for us quite often. HOW MANY WERE DEVENDORFS FAULT I WONDER.

THREE.

(I am ignoring the fact that Jonny Flynn had four.)

THREE turnovers from Devendorf. Punk :sad:

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Would that qualify as buying you dinner? :scratch:

:spit:

Somehow I think I'd still be in for half of the bill, even if it was busted cuisine being hurled out of a car window.

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 03:03 AM
AND furthermore, if you get a hit, you don't even have to run! You can just stand there if you want.

Excuse this if it's a dumb question- in that case, does a hit= a run? :scratch:

savesthedizzle
12-16-2008, 03:04 AM
Totally happy for you and jealous at the same time. I've never been to London, but everyone I know who has, never wants to come home. :lol:

You should go some time :)

One of my employees today was back for her first shift since coming home from college for winter break and she's talking about doing a study abroad next year.

I cannot be pressuring her more to go to London :rolls: it's either London or Semester at Sea she's deciding between. Semester at Sea would be pretty awesome too. But London :inlove:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 03:13 AM
Well... like... welll... ok, they'd have to run to actually score the runs. But if you get a boundary it's automatically 4 or 6 and you don't have to run. Like a homerun. But for something that isn't a boundary, you can decide whether you want to take the chance of running. So yes, you don't have to run, but like, in baseball, if you hit the ball, even if you know it's gonna be a ground out, you don't have the option of just standing there, whereas in cricket you do. but if you just stand there, you don't score. (Unless it's a 4 or a 6, which is sort of like saying you don't have to run the bases when you hit a homerun.)

Betty
12-16-2008, 06:56 AM
morning all:)

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 06:57 AM
:hug: Betty, how are you this morning?

:awww: I'm devastated, I don't even have drag clothes :shrug: :sad: :p

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 06:58 AM
Does your wife have any... clothes you could borrow? Your mom? Mother-in-law? :unsure:

Action Jackson
12-16-2008, 06:59 AM
JM, you could wear some of your wife's clothes, so time to fulfill your part of the bet.

MariaV
12-16-2008, 07:03 AM
:hug: Betty, how are you this morning?

Morning guys! :wavey:
Why do you need drag clothes? Did you lose a bet? :o
How was your drive yesterday?

It was -5 C here this morning and I was freezing like hell. :help: I'm not good at tolerating cold any more. :help: How Genci survived here with -10 C is beyond me. :worship: :bowdown:

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 07:11 AM
Does your wife have any... clothes you could borrow? Your mom? Mother-in-law? :unsure:

Sure, I'm gonna borrow a dress from my mother-in-law, she surely won't ask anything and find that "normal"... :shrug: :D

JM, you could wear some of your wife's clothes, so time to fulfill your part of the bet.

I'm like 10 sizes bigger than her :o that won't make it... I'm gonna wear some Italian "fashion" clothes, they look gay anyway :tape: :angel:

Morning guys! :wavey:
Why do you need drag clothes? Did you lose a bet? :o
How was your drive yesterday?

It was -5 C here this morning and I was freezing like hell. :help: I'm not good at tolerating cold any more. :help: How Genci survived here with -10 C is beyond me. :worship: :bowdown:

Yup, Adam was lucky this time around again... :shrug: :sad: :bigcry:

My trip wasn't too bad, stuck in the traffic in Bern as usual but nothing too bad... :hug:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 07:13 AM
Are you going to at least borrow some makeup from Mrs. JM? I'm sure it will fit you. ;)

And this is the lipgloss bitches thread.

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 07:17 AM
That I could do :angel: :ras: geee :tape: those bets are so childish :o :banghead:

l_mac
12-16-2008, 07:36 AM
And this is the lipgloss bitches thread.

It really isn't :lol: Who gave us that nickname? For sure they were British and incredibley lame :rolls:

MariaV
12-16-2008, 07:40 AM
It really isn't :lol: Who gave us that nickname? For sure they were British and incredibley lame :rolls:

I'd guess it was Rosie. :shrug:

That I could do :angel: :ras: geee :tape: those bets are so childish :o :banghead:

You agreed to that bet all by yourself. :shrug: :hug:

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 07:41 AM
I wasn't supposed to lose the bet Maria :( those bets are fun as long as I win them :shrug: :sad: :p

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 07:45 AM
Was there a big lipgloss war or something? :scratch:

is it because of this? is this popular?

W_P6Uce1OoQ

l_mac
12-16-2008, 07:54 AM
Was there a big lipgloss war or something? :scratch:

is it because of this? is this popular?

W_P6Uce1OoQ

I'm sure that was where the nickname came from, yes :haha:

They were obsessed with make-up and squealing, and their looks. This is probably the least lip glossy chat thread at MTF. It is sometimes a tiny bit bitchy.

Betty
12-16-2008, 07:57 AM
WTF there is so much work to do in those weeks:ras:

jm what's the problem..go around naked:angel:..be careful for the cold..mmm.effect

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 07:58 AM
:armed: that's boolschetts betty, tell them the month of december is just for eating shortbread cookies and buying shit on the internets :armed: the bible says so.

Betty
12-16-2008, 08:02 AM
so true snoo:awww:

maria seem u're winning:D

omg me vs u next time :scared: i've finish my run:D already told u..u must go to win the title:armed:

but i hope to have not a bagel :o :o:o:o

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 08:02 AM
:scratch: a naked video should get me more popularity votes... :yeah: or maybe not :scratch: :shrug: :o

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 08:03 AM
:eek: tennizen beated ninanina by one voute :eek: lucky for me :unsure:

and I beated clydey by one voute :rocker2: lucky for mikey :armed:

and pfloyd beated gugubear, bribery is the winner!

MariaV
12-16-2008, 08:04 AM
:scratch: a naked video should get me more popularity votes... :yeah: or maybe not :scratch: :shrug: :o

Depends on your shape. :shrug: :scratch:
And how desperately you want the votes. :o :D :p

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 08:05 AM
I'm up vs Pfloyd "votes whore" Lafuria :unsure: :scared: today's people are too greedy, I'm done... :sad:

adee-gee
12-16-2008, 08:05 AM

I was almost hoping I'd win, my sister has a cool wig, I'd pile on some make up, high heels and a dress :tears: :sad:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 08:06 AM

:eek: you could even have the guitar strategically placed, like this gye :worship: dude, if you do a naked video, I will voute you.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00436/Naked-Cowboy_280_436346a.jpg

...as long as you're not up against someone I really like

-Evita-
12-16-2008, 08:07 AM
Good morning everyone :wavey:

Do you know if when there is a quick switch to a market economy- is there a high incidence of people going into debt? Also- dumb question alert- during Soviet times were there credit cards avaialable and if so- were they some of the ones you see world wide or were they specific to the area/Eastern bloc countries?

There were no credit cards at that time available, actually no cards at all. There were a couple of banks which belonged to the State, of course, and you could deposit your money there but that was about it.

About people going into debt, the answer is no. Everyone was very poor, the inflation rate was insane during 1991-1993, I think it only calmed down when the Latvian bank issued a national currency. I don't think people started massively taking credits until 5 years ago and that was for two reasons. One - our parents/teachers always told us it's bad to be in debt. We needed time to overcome this mental barrier. Second - no bank would give a loan because they didn't have faith you could pay it back :shrug: As I said, everyone was rather poor. How could you pay it back if your salary was 200-300 euro a month?

Ah sorry, my bad. Latvia isn't too bad off, right? In terms of poverty and stuff I mean. How would it compare to a country like Romania?

I think Latvia is slightly better off than Romania, at least in terms of wages. But then I think prices are higher here, too, so I'm not sure. I've never been to Romania so it's hard to compare.

Yep, just checked Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita) and it says that Latvia has 11,908 GDP per capita, Romania has 7,697. UK has 46,099 :o You're rich, guys :lol:

MariaV
12-16-2008, 08:07 AM
:speakles: :speakles: Did I really beat Doris by 1 vote? :help: :eek: :eek:
She will not post Rafa articles any more. :sad:

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 08:09 AM
:awww: I'm sure you'd have been flashy in that vid, too bad you didn't lose :mad: I'm gonna look like some moronic comic wannabe and the vid will get me even more haters :( :bigcry: :shrug:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 08:10 AM

I was almost hoping I'd win, my sister has a cool wig, I'd pile on some make up, high heels and a dress :tears: :sad:

http://www.themonkeycage.org/monkey.JPG

dude, you did win, that's why you don't have to get dressed up like a chick... I'm beginning to think you people have a totally opposite concept of winning, losing, humiliating bets, etc. from me.

Betty
12-16-2008, 08:11 AM

depend;):devil:

MariaV
12-16-2008, 08:13 AM
[IMG]
dude, you did win, that's why you don't have to get dressed up like a chick... I'm beginning to think you people have a totally opposite concept of winning, losing, humiliating bets, etc. from me.

And the qualities to vote for in the ACC and popularity contest. :shrug:
Snoo, that's what MTF does to people. :sad:

I received my vCredit from pfloyd. :banana: :lol:

Betty
snoo our draw is so hard:sad::lol:

bokehlicious
Yep, just checked Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita) and it says that Latvia has 11,908 GDP per capita, Romania has 7,697. UK has 46,099 :o You're rich, guys :lol:

Just enough not to be labelled a third world country actually :shrug:

:o :D :bolt:

-Evita-
12-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Switzerland has 58,513 so you're the richest of us all :D Third world country, indeed.

I must have missed the bet. Do you have to sing a song while dressed like a girl?

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 08:23 AM
And the qualities to vote for in the ACC and popularity contest. :shrug:
Snoo, that's what MTF does to people. :sad:

yeah... I just gotta think in opposites... but then I'll become... one of them.

I received my vCredit from pfloyd. :banana: :lol:

did you get the v$25K from gamplerin too? he accidentally gave me v$50K, which is twice as much as I ever had in my entire vlife. :rocker2:

snoo our draw is so hard:sad::lol:

meh, I don't care anymore, I'm just proud to be able to say that I'm more popular, nicer, cooler, smarter, prettier, funnier, kinder, sweeter, more graceful, more hygienic, gentler, better loved, and altogether a better human being than Clydey. http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/emot-rock.gifhttp://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/emot-rock.gifhttp://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/emot-rock.gif

who are you against next?

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 08:23 AM
Switzerland has 58,513 so you're the richest of us all :D Third world country, indeed.

Nah, Georgie is the king, Norway and Iceland :eek: :( :D :p

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 08:31 AM
JolanGago vs the biscuit, now that's some quality match-up... :silly: :retard: :D

MariaV
12-16-2008, 08:34 AM

did you get the v$25K from gamplerin too? he accidentally gave me v$50K, which is twice as much as I ever had in my entire vlife. :rocker2:

I thought you already were one of us. :o

Nope, I haven't got anything from that gampler. :( :mad:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 08:35 AM
JolanGago vs the biscuit, now that's some quality match-up... :silly: :retard: :D

I don't know what I'll do, I nominated them both, I feel conflicted. :awww:

but FiBeR x Excalibur2, hijole... I hope it doesn't end up another 08 RG final.

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 08:38 AM

U.S. will catch up with Latvia soon :yeah:

Betty
12-16-2008, 08:51 AM

meh, I don't care anymore, I'm just proud to be able to say that I'm more popular, nicer, cooler, smarter, prettier, funnier, kinder, sweeter, more graceful, more hygienic, gentler, better loved, and altogether a better human being than Clydey. http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/emot-rock.gifhttp://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/emot-rock.gifhttp://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/emot-rock.gif

maria:inlove:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 08:52 AM
maria:inlove:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

!battle of the lipgloss bitches!

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 08:54 AM
Naranoc :rolleyes: :retard: can't believe she's the actual queen of the hill, young self-centered student...

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 08:55 AM
Naranoc :rolleyes: :retard: can't believe she's the actual queen of the hill, young self-centered student...

:hug: maybe after you make your video, you can be queen :yeah:

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 08:56 AM
There won't be any video :( :o

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 08:57 AM
oh damn :scared:

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 08:59 AM
F#ck you :ras:

Betty
12-16-2008, 09:08 AM

:bigcry:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 09:08 AM

Go fuck yourself :hug: :yeah:

Betty
12-16-2008, 09:09 AM
fuck me:p

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 09:10 AM
:bigcry:

I might have to abstain from voting... but no... I can't... my love for you overpowers any sense of diplomacy I may have... :scared:

MariaV
12-16-2008, 09:12 AM

Oh maaaaaan :eek: :bolt: This is going to be even worse than this exchange. :bolt:

Go fuck yourself :hug: :yeah:

May I fake an injury? :angel: Or a migraine? :D Would that work?

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 09:25 AM
fuck me:p

:eek: :aplot: :lol: :p

Betty
12-16-2008, 09:32 AM
I might have to abstain from voting... but no... I can't... my love for you overpowers any sense of diplomacy I may have... :scared:
:hearts:

ATTENTION FOR THE POSTERS HERE
i would like to say to all u that ,please dont feel en embarace for your vote, u all know our dear maria before of me, so feel free to vote fore her without problem :hug:at the end this is only a game:lol:
hope u understand what i mean(english betty :o)
but because i 'll need consolation..maria will give me for one night her JM:aplot::devil:
:eek: :aplot: :lol: :p

:aplot:;)

maria no emicreine exuse..too much use it;)

JolánGagó
12-16-2008, 09:56 AM

Shut up and put on that wig and leopard-patterned high heel boots you moron, then go to that bar with your buddy, you could be even more succesful than last time :lol:

Bibberz
12-16-2008, 10:10 AM

You'll still always be our little princess. :)

:speakles: :speakles: Did I really beat Doris by 1 vote? :help: :eek: :eek:
She will not post Rafa articles any more. :sad:

:speakles: You're a giantkiller! I was initially going to vote for Doris, but I decided to abstain at the very last moment. :p

http://www.themonkeycage.org/monkey.JPG

dude, you did win, that's why you don't have to get dressed up like a chick...

MariaV
12-16-2008, 10:11 AM
:hearts:

ATTENTION FOR THE POSTERS HERE
i would like to say to all u that ,please dont feel en embarace for your vote, u all know our dear maria before of me, so feel free to vote fore her without problem :hug:at the end this is only a game:lol:
hope u understand what i mean(english betty :o)
but because i 'll need consolation..maria will give me for one night her JM:aplot::devil:

:aplot:;)

maria no emicreine exuse..too much use it;)

Betty, in the next round you're vs ClaudiuS and I'm against CooCooCachoo. :shrug: Should we win then we meet.
I don't know what to think of Martijn as an opponent. :scratch:

MariaV
12-16-2008, 10:13 AM
:speakles: You're a giantkiller! I was initially going to vote for Doris, but I decided to abstain at the very last moment. :p

BD! :wavey: :( Jenni so wanted a TB/penalty shootout! :awww:

Castafiore
12-16-2008, 10:21 AM
Nathi slagging of darts and snooker, calling them shit sports eh
:yeah: I'll good rep her if she adds cricket bashing. Let me know.

Snoo, you did bring the drama queen in you to MTF big time in the last 12 hours or so. Wow. Congrats to Jenni and Nathii for this feat as well.

Good afternoon.

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 10:24 AM
Snoo, you did bring the drama queen in you to MTF big time in the last 12 hours or so.

I know right? :yeah: It paid off, now I proved I'm more popular than clydey by one voute, I'm content, I can stop campaigning and relax.

Castafiore
12-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Indeed. It can perhaps also help you for next year's ACC as well so it's a win-win situation. Were you nominated for that one, this year?

Just lurked a bit in Nathii's thread, I notice that she likes boxing. Forget about good repping her for slagging off snooker and darts then.

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 10:31 AM
Indeed. It can perhaps also help you for next year's ACC. Were you nominated for that one, this year?

oh yes, I won one round and then lost a totally insane 5 setter against crazygirl :bigcry: so I'm making progress, 1R there, 2R here :rocker2: baby steps :yeah: but it's so exhausting. :awww:

Edit: maybe I meant 2R in original ACC, 3R in off-brand ACC... :scratch:

tennizen
12-16-2008, 10:37 AM
Cricket is the best sport after tennis:shrug:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 10:39 AM
Cricket is the best sport after tennis:shrug:

Indeed. :p

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Rosie's vote reason against me :D
amazing how she reads this thread everyday afterall, i always thought that was a myth... what an obsessed nutter :lol::lol:

i'm gonna f'en let it all out about her in her next match - if she's even in it?? which frankly would amaze me

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 11:12 AM
if she's even in it?? which frankly would amaze me

yes, she beated alonsofz handily in 2R.

Castafiore
12-16-2008, 11:18 AM
:wavey: Peewit!

Some people are aiming for another Linda vs Rosie clash so it's possible.

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 11:19 AM

:scratch: did you throw a tantrum about somebody not vouting you? :eek:

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Snoo, where are your manners?

wave to the nutcase
:wavey: Helloooooooooooooo :wavey:

watch her post somewhere tomorrow " i dont read but ppl tell me and show me ..... gufuff gufuff :rolleyes: "

Castafiore
12-16-2008, 11:21 AM
:scratch: did you throw a tantrum about somebody not vouting you? :eek:
He does from time to time. Elton John would be proud of him.

:bolt:

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 11:22 AM
who? oh you are the nutcase? :wavey:

dude nathii & thebiscuit are on a collison course :eek:

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 11:23 AM
amazing how she reads this thread everyday afterall, i always thought that was a myth... what an obsessed nutter :lol::lol:

3/4 of the board lurk on here, we're just too good :shrug: :cool: :D :p

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 11:23 AM
:wavey: Peewit!

Some people are aiming for another Linda vs Rosie clash so it's possible.i dont like that name :(

:scratch: did you throw a tantrum about somebody not vouting you? :eek:No... when i came here yesterday i talked about the backstabbing of votes, i wasnt being serious or throwing tants :lol:
but it proved what a big fat lurker she is :devil:

i'm gonna rip her to shreds with my vote reason for his next round if this is how she's getting

Betty
12-16-2008, 11:24 AM
holaaaaaaaaa

tennizen
12-16-2008, 11:25 AM
Mikey:yeah: I would say go for it:D on the other hand this being the holiday season and us being nice people maybe not:scratch:

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 11:26 AM
shh Hilde :ras:

its The backstab alert sponsored by l_mac ...

its not a REAL tantrum :ras:
ppl should take it that way

Betty
12-16-2008, 11:27 AM
Betty, in the next round you're vs ClaudiuS and I'm against CooCooCachoo. :shrug: Should we win then we meet.
I don't know what to think of Martijn as an opponent. :scratch:

really:eek: u can see how much attention i give to my draw:lol:
vs claudio :o:o

so no jm for me:awww:

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 11:27 AM
WTF is going on with the post eating and size zero shit today??????

i'm seriously gonna throw a real tantrum soon ...

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 11:28 AM
i'm gonna rip her to shreds with my vote reason

aha, I was right all along, this whole thing is just a poorman's acc after all... :rolleyes:

...only way uglier... :scared:

Betty
12-16-2008, 11:29 AM
[B

i'm seriously gonna throw a real tantrum soon ...

u do tantrum always:p

Castafiore
12-16-2008, 11:30 AM
i dont like that name :(
The English name sucks indeed.

What do you prefer then?
The French name: Pirlouet
or
The Flemish name: Pirrewiet

Pirrewiet has a nice sound. (rolling r's)

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 11:30 AM
really:eek: u can see how much attention i give to my draw:lol:
vs claudio :o:o

:scratch: well you can still have your shot if you beat Claudio (who? :scratch:) and Maria beats ccc, so start campaigning now :yeah:

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 11:31 AM

Sorry Betty that won't be possible, as clever people rightfully pointed it out, I'm not able to love anyone but me :shrug: :awww: :hug: :hug:

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 11:31 AM
The English name sucks indeed.

What do you prefer then:
or
The Flemish name: Pirrewiet?

Pirrewiet has a nice sound. (rolling r's)the last one

i want the rolling r's with that feminine tongue of yours :p

Corey Feldman
12-16-2008, 11:33 AM
did i spell that right? :scared:

feminen
feminenen
feminine

Castafiore
12-16-2008, 11:34 AM
i want the rolling r's with that feminine tongue of yours :p
:ras: your memory is far too good from time to time. :lol:

Pirrewiet it is then.

Betty
:scratch: well you can still have your shot if you beat Claudio (who? :scratch:) and Maria beats ccc, so start campaigning now :yeah:
no easy;)
Sorry Betty that won't be possible, as clever people rightfully pointed it out, I'm not able to love anyone but me :shrug: :awww: :hug: :hug:

who talk abt love:devil:

Snoo Foo
is peewit "mikey"? or "elton"?

bokehlicious
12-16-2008, 11:35 AM

:confused: beg your pardon? I guess you meant Pirlouit :o :D :p

Betty
12-16-2008, 11:35 AM
is peewit "mikey"? or "elton"?

what's mean it?