Volume 9: Don't Cry for me Argentina. The Ponchooo Worshippers' Thread. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Volume 9: Don't Cry for me Argentina. The Ponchooo Worshippers' Thread.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 03:46 PM
VOLUME 9

Let the fun begin :D

aW4GYaJHSD8

ellen_
05-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Hellooo n° 9 :kiss:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 04:01 PM
I just saw Team Almagro playing cards for ear sticks in stead of money or chips :haha: :cuckoo:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 04:01 PM
From such humble beginnings a whole dynasty has developed :inlove:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 04:03 PM
I just saw Team Almagro playing cards for ear sticks in stead of money or chips :haha: :cuckoo:

:lol: :rolls: They were probably wondering where I was :awww: I managed to see Nico everywhere again this time in Paris - just like Munich :o One of us is stalking the other for sure :unsure:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 04:03 PM

I saw that too:rolls:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 04:04 PM
I didn't see him at all in Paris! :D

Noleta
05-26-2010, 04:05 PM
He will make you his Number 1 fangirl yet! :D He was wandering around the Practice Area on Monday and no one even noticed him :awww: I actually said hello and wished him good luck :o

How can i compete with you,his number one fan:worship:

DualMedia
05-26-2010, 04:07 PM
hi!

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 04:08 PM
How can i compete with you,his number one fan:worship:

I'm sure he would like more than one :awww:

I didn't see him at all in Paris! :D

I am really sorry for you - you missed such a treat :sad: He was wearing the most delightful shade of blue a lot on Monday :hearts:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 04:09 PM
hi!

Hello Kay :wavey:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Kay Kay:wavey:

Btw,anypne heard from Herdwick?:scratch:She dissappeared lol:confused:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm sure he would like more than one :awww:

:awww:You making me feel guilty Rowsie:awww:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 04:14 PM
:spit:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9013484&postcount=4

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 04:17 PM
:spit:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9013484&postcount=4

:lol: That was the guy who started the original "Novak" thread from which these volumes grew :hearts: A confirmed Novak hater but that post is actually quite funny. Would prefer it if he could spell faeces correctly though :o

:awww:You making me feel guilty Rowsie:awww:

Good :D That was the intention :ras:

Kay Kay:wavey:

Btw,anypne heard from Herdwick?:scratch:She dissappeared lol:confused:

I think Raquel did for a while, but not sure she does anymore either :shrug: Guess she didn't like us :awww:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 04:21 PM
:lol: That was the guy who started the original "Novak" thread from which these volumes grew :hearts: A confirmed Novak hater but that post is actually quite funny. Would prefer it if he could spell faeces correctly though :o

Good :D That was the intention :ras:

I think Raquel did for a while, but not sure she does anymore either :shrug: Guess she didn't like us :awww:

Really?:lol:

:ras:

She doesn't post in MTF at all i think:confused:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 04:29 PM
:

She doesn't post in MTF at all i think:confused:

No - haven't seen her around anywhere. Maybe decided to move on and leave us all behind :sad: Can't say I blame her - this is a very strange place sometimes - MTF I mean, not here in the peace and joy of our blessed thread :ras:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 04:33 PM
No - haven't seen her around anywhere. Maybe decided to move on and leave us all behind :sad: Can't say I blame her - this is a very strange place sometimes - MTF I mean, not here in the peace and joy of our blessed thread :ras:

MTF isn't that bad:p

DualMedia
05-26-2010, 04:35 PM
how are you, gals?

Noleta
05-26-2010, 04:38 PM
how are you, gals?

Not so good,have to work tonight:bigcry:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 04:38 PM
MTF isn't that bad:p

:hug: No - most of it's OK to be honest - I wouldn't have been here so long if it wasn't :shrug: Most of the player forums and the Non-Tennis places are cool.

I just loathe the small minroty of posters who think you can't be interesting or worthwhile unless you're rude and agressive all the time :shrug: They really p*** me off - I'd hate them in real life and I hate them here too.

how are you, gals?

Got a cold but otherwise OK thanks - how about you?

DualMedia
05-26-2010, 04:42 PM
im good, talking to immy in the castle!

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 04:42 PM
im good, talking to immy in the castle!

Immy's :cool:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 04:43 PM
Argentina Argentina Argentina... Argentina corned beef :woohoo:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/3063404978_0c5cae8c66.jpg

Should I still be posting here? I'm not a Poncho Worshipper after all. :lol: I only care about my fave, Marcos. :lol:

:rolls:I love the chubby guy

:lol: He knows his stuff.

Noleta
05-26-2010, 04:44 PM
:hug: No - most of it's OK to be honest - I wouldn't have been here so long if it wasn't :shrug: Most of the player forums and the Non-Tennis places are cool.

I just loathe the small minroty of posters who think you can't be interesting or worthwhile unless you're rude and agressive all the time :shrug: They really p*** me off - I'd hate them in real life and I hate them here too.

Agree:)

I get annoyed once in a while,but i can't get really mad tbh:shrug:It's just not worth the hassle on a internet forum.

Noleta
05-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Should I still be posting here? I'm not a Poncho Worshipper after all. :lol: I only care about my fave, Marcos. :lol:

:lol: He knows his stuff.

I don't like Marcos,nor Poncho,and i post here:shrug:

He does:p

DualMedia
05-26-2010, 04:49 PM
so, are you gals watching tennis?

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Agree:)

I get annoyed once in a while,but i can't get really mad tbh:shrug:It's just not worth the hassle on a internet forum.

No - you're right. Perhaps it's the Social Worker in me :o I just hate injustice of any kind, and these jumped-up little nobodies being appallingly rude to people they've never met on an Internet Forum, just smacks too much of bullying to me, - and I loathe it, because I've worked with too many kids over the years that have been badly traumatised by that kind of behvaiour and had to help pick up the pieces. :shrug:

Of course - always welcome :hug:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 04:53 PM

I was - but now it's :rain: in Paris.

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:00 PM

Are you?:p

No - you're right. Perhaps it's the Social Worker in me :o I just hate injustice of any kind, and these jumped-up little nobodies being appallingly rude to people they've never met on an Internet Forum, just smacks too much of bullying to me, - and I loathe it, because I've worked with too many kids over the years that have been badly traumatised by that kind of behvaiour and had to help pick up the pieces. :shrug:

Rowsie:hug:

DualMedia
05-26-2010, 05:01 PM
yes!i am!

ellen_
05-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Finally! :banana: But now I don't know what to watch. Berdych, De Bakker, or Fognini :confused:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Finally! :banana: But now I don't know what to watch. Berdych, De Bakker, or Fognini :confused:

Are they back on court? Eurosport is still showing repeats of Murray/Gasquet?

ellen_
05-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Are they back on court? Eurosport is still showing repeats of Murray/Gasquet?

Yep :) Sun is shining again. And Eurosport sucks, what's new.

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:09 PM

:lol:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 05:12 PM

:lol: True - I just kind of forget because I watch most of my TV tennis here on Sky.

They do have it back now - but - of course - WTA :rolleyes:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Okay, you know all the matches I wanted to see right now? Yes... well, I have every match on tv except those. Awesome, I can hardly hide my excitement.

:explode:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Kusnetsova vs Petkovic is an interesting match:)

ellen_
05-26-2010, 05:25 PM
I'm entertaining myself watching pictures until the TV people realise what the interesting matches are :p

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_RxnqkW4LAwc/S_0iiwyDk3I/AAAAAAAABKw/ARqrASr-mPQ/s640/P1110073.JPG

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:28 PM
I'm entertaining myself watching pictures until the TV people realise what the interesting matches are :p

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_RxnqkW4LAwc/S_0iiwyDk3I/AAAAAAAABKw/ARqrASr-mPQ/s640/P1110073.JPG

NID:lol:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 05:28 PM

:inlove: :hearts: :inlove:

Mats Wilander just said it was going to be a "very cold" evening in Paris :awww: My babies will freeze :bigcry: I need to go back and keep them warm!

Kusnetsova vs Petkovic is an interesting match:)

:tape: Sorry - but for me, WTA and "interesting" do not belong in the same sentence :o

*Raine
05-26-2010, 05:30 PM
Rose and Noleta:

I was just messing with you when I asked if I should post here, of course I know I am welcome. You make me feel welcome after all. You're like the rays to my sun, one of those who brightens up my day. :) :hug:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:31 PM
:inlove: :hearts: :inlove:

Mats Wilander just said it was going to be a "very cold" evening in Paris :awww: My babies will freeze :bigcry: I need to go back and keep them warm!

:tape: Sorry - but for me, WTA and "interesting" do not belong in the same sentence :o

That could lean anything Rowsie:devil:

:ras:It's the defending chamion playing,and she lost the first set,and she's a break down in the 2d,she could be on her way out so to speak:pTHAT is interesting:ras:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Caravane Rezai should consider finishing it now :o I've seen her for way too long already today, and I want Monfils-Fognini!

*Ljubica*
Rose and Noleta:

I was just messing with you when I asked if I should post here, of course I know I am welcome. You make me feel welcome after all. You're like the rays to my sun, one of those who brightens up my day. :) :hug:

:awww: Rainy :hug: No one has ever called my a sunray before :awww:

Noleta
Rose and Noleta:

So were we:p

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 05:34 PM
That could lean anything Rowsie:devil:

It's OK - I have no intention of stealing Ellen's man - she can go back to Paris and cuddle him warm herself :D

Btw - random comment - Poncho has REALLY big feet :eek: I was transfixed by them during Marcos' match on Monday :lol:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 05:35 PM
It's OK - I have no intention of stealing Ellen's man - she can go back to Paris and cuddle him warm herself :D

Btw - random comment - Poncho has REALLY big feet :eek: I was transfixed by them during Marcos' match on Monday :lol:

:haha: Interesting :devil:

Grrr I'm still so angry I didn't see him :banghead:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Since I feel cheesy today.. I dedicate this song to you:

EtGF2m102Wg

My favourite singers :rocker2:

:awww: Rainy :hug: No one has ever called my a sunray before :awww:

:awww: :hug: I love coming here, makes me laugh all the time.

So were we:p

:p Btw I'll be cheering Mexico for you today. :rocker2: :lol:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 05:39 PM
VAMOS De Bakker :rocker: Finish this thing in 4 - PLEEEEEEEASE don't go to a fifth :spit:

:haha: Interesting :devil:

Grrr I'm still so angry I didn't see him :banghead:

Somehow I knew you would find it so :D And sorry you didn't see him this time :sad: heard him speaking a lot of English on Monday - he is actually not badfor an Argie :o

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:39 PM

Don't encourage her,she might actually do it.:eek:

And why were you looking at his feet?:p

EtGF2m102Wg

:singer:Oh cheesy Rainie,oh:singer:

Song is ok,but it makes me:zzz:

Who are they playing?

ellen_
05-26-2010, 05:40 PM
VAMOS De Bakker :rocker: Finish this thing in 4 - PLEEEEEEEASE don't go to a fifth :spit:

Try saying KOMAAN :p He might listen to you.

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 05:41 PM

EtGF2m102Wg

:awww: :hug: I love coming here, makes me laugh all the time.

Raine :kiss: Laughter is the best medicine as Noleta once said - so glad we can make you smile :D

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 05:43 PM

They're so big that they were kind of hard to avoid :o Every time I looked down to get a drink or get my fan out of my handbag - there were his huge feet right in front of me :o

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:43 PM
Rowsie,i can't see the pics on your sigy?Only a red cross:shrug:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:44 PM
They're so big that they were kind of hard to avoid :o Every time I looked down to get a drink or get my fan out of my handbag - there were his huge feet right in front of me :o

Were they smelly?:unsure:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Try saying KOMAAN :p He might listen to you.

OK then................

KOMAAN THIEMO

Get the f*** off the court so I can see Team B :o

Rowsie,i can't see the pics on your sigy?Only a red cross:shrug:

:awww: They're there :shrug: I haven't moved them anyway :confused:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 05:47 PM
OK then................

KOMAAN THIEMO

Get the f*** off the court so I can see Team B :o

I actually want to get him off the court aswell because of all this Poncho talk :p Komaan Thiemoooo, bring on Ponchooo!

ellen_
05-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Those Frenchies are seeeeriously getting me angry :banghead: :armed:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Were they smelly?:unsure:

:lol: I said I could SEE them - not crawl around on the floor sniffing them :p There's probably a law against doing that in Paris?

*Raine
05-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Don't encourage her,she might actually do it.:eek:

:singer:Oh cheesy Rainie,oh:singer:

Song is ok,but it makes me:zzz:

Who are they playing?

How about this, Mareng Noleta? :lol:

gQAGh3JViyI

(He can still pronounce the Tagalog words very well :lol:)

Holland :p

Raine :kiss: Laughter is the best medicine as Noleta once said - so glad we can make you smile :D

We missed you while you were gone. Noleta was a :devil:. :sobbing:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:54 PM
:awww: They're there :shrug: I haven't moved them anyway :confused:

Srill,ony a red x,that's all i can see:confused:

:lol: I said I could SEE them - not crawl around on the floor sniffing them :p There's probably a law against doing that in Paris?

:lol:There are no laws at RG:p

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 05:55 PM
We missed you while you were gone. Noleta was a :devil:. :sobbing:

:awww: I can only imagine :sad:

Srill,ony a red x,that's all i can see:confused:

The weird laws of MTF :unsure: They do their own thing sometimes - I'm sure they'll come back - I can still see them :confused:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Rainie,that was a shit song:haha:Thanks for posting:p

Noleta
05-26-2010, 05:57 PM
:awww: I can only imagine :sad:

The weird laws of MTF :unsure: They do their own thing sometimes - I'm sure they'll come back - I can still see them :confused:

Maybe bad people are not allowed to see it,right Rowsie:rolleyes::p

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Maybe bad people are not allowed to see it,right Rowsie:rolleyes::p

Only you can answer that one :p

Noleta
05-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Only you can answer that one :p

Njet,i refuse to.:p

*Raine
05-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Rainie,that was a shit song:haha:Thanks for posting:p

:haha: In what way? When you don't understand what he's saying :spit:, is it the way he sings our Tagalog language for the whole song or the beat? :confused:. But yeah, the lyrics of that song is all about bebot (hot chicks) anyway, so don't expect much. He's just proud to be a Filipino. ;)

ellen_
05-26-2010, 06:03 PM
Kuzzie was MP down and still broke serve :banana: Davaaaaai! And Thiemo has the break! :D

*Ljubica*
Thiemo serving for the match :rocker2:

Noleta
:haha: In what way? When you don't understand what he's saying :spit:, is it the way he sings our Tagalog language for the whole song or the beat? :confused:. But yeah, the lyrics of that song is all about bebot (hot chicks) anyway, so don't expect much. He's just proud to be a Filipino. ;)

Don't like the melody of the song:shrug:

Petkovic:rolleyes:Wasted 4MP:smash:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Wow!!! Mina is playing again :D, I thought he lost yesterday?

Don't like the melody of the song:shrug:

Petkovic:rolleyes:Wasted 4MP:smash:

How about Mare? :lol: I think I like it more, another Tagalog song. :lol:

oUbpGmR1-QM

ellen_
05-26-2010, 06:10 PM
Thiemooo :inlove: And now I won't get Marcos on my tv... :p

Noleta
05-26-2010, 06:10 PM
How about Mare? :lol: I think I like it more, another Tagalog song. :lol:

oUbpGmR1-QM

Nah:p

I like this song a lot:dance:

Noleta
05-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Anyways,time for me to eat,shower,before leaving for work:)

Have a nice evening beauties:kiss:

:wavey:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Anyways,time for me to eat,shower,before leaving for work:)

Have a nice evening beauties:kiss:

:hug: Don't work too hard :kiss:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Thiemooo :inlove: And now I won't get Marcos on my tv... :p

So do I - but I won't get him :sad: Will be 3rd set of Kuzzy and then Murray. I wish I could trust a livestream but I'm so scared of them after those viruses :sad: Is it on bet365 do you know?

ellen_
05-26-2010, 06:16 PM
It's not on bet365, which means all the streams are crappy. They stop and go, they are blurry,... I couldn't even see the ball on Benneteau's livestream. It's sad really.

Goodnight Noleta :kiss:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 06:18 PM
It's not on bet365, which means all the streams are crappy. They stop and go, they are blurry,... I couldn't even see the ball on Benneteau's livestream. It's sad really.

Goodnight Noleta :kiss:

:sad: British Eurosport have already said they'll stuck with Murray "in it's entirety" :rolleyes: So if you find anything that won't f*** up my PC :o please tell me :awww:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 06:21 PM
And something to cheer up Len Len:

ecGjHZ1Z9OM

Certinfy
05-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Murray will get his ass kicked by Baghdatis next round.

DualMedia
05-26-2010, 06:27 PM
try ustream.tv, sometimes they have tennis matches!

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 06:28 PM
try ustream.tv, sometimes they have tennis matches!

Thanks, but we can't see many US streams here - they are often blocked for European viewers :sad:

He has to beat ghastly grinding Granollers first :spit:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 06:32 PM
Rose, are you looking for Marcos' match? Try the ones on livescorehunter http://www.livescorehunter.com/Livescores/Livescore-Tennis.html

I'm watching it on the vshare link right now. :lol: Let me know when the 1st set ends, I'm going to watch Mina for now.

:rocker2: :rocker2: I hope this works

ellen_
05-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Rainy :hug:

Marcel :hearts:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Rose, are you looking for Marcos' match? Try the ones on livescorehunter http://www.livescorehunter.com/Livescores/Livescore-Tennis.html

I'm watching it on the vshare link right now. :lol: Let me know when the 1st set ends, I'm going to watch Mina for now.

:rocker2: :rocker2: I hope this works

Thanks Raine :hug: That one doesn't work for me :sad: But I've found one that does - just hope it doesn't bring in a virus again :unsure: Ellen - if you're interested http://atdhe.net/19695/watch-roland-garros

ellen_
05-26-2010, 06:39 PM
It's ok, I'm watching Rainy's link :D

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 06:42 PM
It's ok, I'm watching Rainy's link :D

Have you seen Poncho yet?

ellen_
05-26-2010, 06:44 PM
Have you seen Poncho yet?

No, you?

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 06:47 PM
No, you?

No - not yet. :sad: Court 3 they usually sit in the gallery looking down on the court :shrug: Which means we might not even see them as it might be out of camera shot :tears: There is another palce for teams in the corner by the baseline, but Coach doesn't like it there :rolleyes:

And Marcos is gonna lose this for sure - he's back to moving like a clumsy giraffe on ice again :rolleyes:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 06:49 PM
I was at that court last year and Erno's team was just sitting next to us. But of course Team Baghdatis has to be different again :mad:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 06:55 PM
I was at that court last year and Erno's team was just sitting next to us. But of course Team Baghdatis has to be different again :mad:

Eduardo just likes to look down on the court instead of across it, if that makes sense :shrug: Seems you get a clearer sight of all the lines there (or so he says :rolleyes: ).

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 06:57 PM
F****** livestream's died :spit: :mad:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Mine is still going... Just try refreshing.

Fabio just broke Monfils :inlove:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Fognini :worship: don't believe what I say all the time.

Allez Monfils! ;)

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Mine is still going... Just try refreshing.

Fabio just broke Monfils :inlove:

Tried :sad: Nothing works :tears: And knowing my luck I'll probably get a virus :spit: in a minute.

Fabio :inlove:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Back - just in time to see Granollers take the set :rolleyes:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Marcos :hearts: :worship: What a roaaaaar!

And FORZAAAA Fabiooooo! :woohoo:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 07:19 PM
So the "be careful what you wish for" saying is really true then. :p I just wished that Fognini would take a set so I can watch more of Monfils in this match. :haha: It just happened. :o

Should I just switch to Marcos' match instead?

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 07:20 PM
So the "be careful what you wish for" saying is really true then. :p I just wished that Fognini would take a set so I can watch more of Monfils in this match. :haha: It just happened. :o

Should I just switch to Marcos' match instead?

As long as you don't jinx him :unsure:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 07:26 PM
As long as you don't jinx him :unsure:

I'm good at jinxing Rose, I'm a natural. My mom always tell me not to watch my teams because they lose. :p Nah, what happens, happens. ;)

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Marcos :inlove: Give me a bagel please - or at least a breadstick :D

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Ellen - where's Ponchooooo? :awww: I just saw Eduardo - but couldn't see our boy with the curls :awww:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Rose, now you are doing the jinxing :( :lol:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Ellen - where's Ponchooooo? :awww: I just saw Eduardo - but couldn't see our boy with the curls :awww:

:bigcry: I don't know!

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Rose, now you are doing the jinxing :( :lol:

:tape: My lips are now sealed :sad: But at least I got my breadstick :D

*Raine
05-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Okay, maybe not :p

I'm hungry :lol:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Okay, maybe not :p

I'm hungry :lol:

Me too :lol: I was cooking rice earlier, but I got so involved with Marcos that I burnt the rice and the pan is ruined :o

ellen_
05-26-2010, 07:49 PM
These Frenchies seriously need a class or two in fairness :banghead: Fabio was lucky with the net and he got booed.

*Raine
05-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Me too :lol: I was cooking rice earlier, but I got so involved with Marcos that I burnt the rice and the pan is ruined :o

One time, I was boiling water for my coffee and only after the game was over that I remembered, I was going to make coffee :o.

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 07:51 PM
These Frenchies seriously need a class or two in fairness :banghead: Fabio was lucky with the net and he got booed.

Cast them away on a desert island with all these grunting, grinding, boring, Spanish claycourters (like Granollers) :rolleyes: I'm sure they'd all be very happy together. And come on Marcos FFS - your poor Coach looks frozen :awww:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 07:52 PM

Can you believe I actually managed to burn soup while watching tennis? :spit: All the water was turned into steam so the vegetables were the only thing that was left, and those got burnt :p It was a terrible sight and smell!

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Can you believe I actually managed to burn soup while watching tennis? :spit: All the water was turned into steam so the vegetables were the only thing that was left, and those got burnt :p It was a terrible sight and smell!

:lol: Actually I can because I've done it myself :o Leek and potato soup it was - burnt to a black, smelly mess at the bottom of the pan :o

ellen_
05-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Fabioooo! :worship: :bounce: :inlove: Marry me!

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 08:07 PM
Fabioooo! :worship: :bounce: :inlove: Marry me!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: But what about SImone? :awww: And Riccardo?....... And Ponchooooo :awww: Not to mention Ernie?

*Raine
05-26-2010, 08:09 PM
I do not know which livestream to watch anymore, Holland - Mexico, Fognini - Monfils or Marcos - Granollers. :lol: :o

ellen_
05-26-2010, 08:09 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: But what about SImone? :awww: And Riccardo?....... And Ponchooooo :awww: Not to mention Ernie?

I don't believe in monogamy? :unsure: :p

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 08:15 PM
I don't believe in monogamy? :unsure: :p

So it would seem :p Not sure I would have the energy for all that many men :unsure: Have trouble enough as it is :o

I do not know which livestream to watch anymore, Holland - Mexico, Fognini - Monfils or Marcos - Granollers. :lol: :o

Too many men choices - too little time :p

Carlita
05-26-2010, 08:18 PM
:wavey: sorry I was a bit late Rose. Closed volume 8 now...

ellen_
05-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Fabio is gonna choke :banghead:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 08:21 PM
:wavey: sorry I was a bit late Rose. Closed volume 8 now...

Sjoukje :hug: No worries - and thanks :kiss:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Too many men choices - too little time :p

I just saw a Dutch who looked so handsome with his hair all wet:angel: :o. Okay back to tennis now.

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 08:22 PM
I just saw a Dutch who looked so handsome with his hair all wet:angel: :o. Okay back to tennis now.

A Dutchie :eek: Sure he wasn't Italian?

Fabio is gonna choke :banghead:

:hug: :hug:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Marcos :inlove: Taken the 3rd set 7-5, - now play suspended for bad light - restart tomorrow. Guess it makes sense - can't start a new set when it's already after 9.30pm. Rest well Team B :hug:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 08:37 PM
:haha: So much drama at Chatrier! But Fabio got angry and now he will lose :p Ahhh the temper of an Italian.

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 08:39 PM
:haha: So much drama at Chatrier! But Fabio got angry and now he will lose :p Ahhh the temper of an Italian.

Yes - just started watching now Marcos is over and Andy's match has been suspended. Lots of drama :tape:

French crowd - BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol: :rolls:

*Raine
05-26-2010, 08:43 PM
I watched more of Fognini - Monfils than Marcos :lol:, this has more drama and more intense.

FO should have lights, geez. :rolleyes:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Forza Fabio, per favoooooore :sad:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 08:48 PM
FORZA FOGNINI - this is sooooo unfair!

*Raine
05-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Allez :worship:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 08:50 PM
FORZA FOGNINI - this is sooooo unfair!

I know, right? Gael wants to play, so they'll play :rolleyes: Then Fabio gets a point penalty, it's too ridiculous. Gael just HAS TO LOSE now.

*Raine
05-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Gael come on!!!

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 08:54 PM
I know, right? Gael wants to play, so they'll play :rolleyes: Then Fabio gets a point penalty, it's too ridiculous. Gael just HAS TO LOSE now.

:yeah: Exactly. I'm not a particular fan of Fognini, but he's been treated really badly here.

STFU Frenchie crowd :rolleyes:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 08:55 PM
Putain! :banghead:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Off for 5-10 minutes. BRB :D

*Raine
05-26-2010, 08:57 PM
Gael... that wasn't good for my heart, you know. :sobbing: Do better next match, okay?

:haha: I am the only Monfils fan here.

ellen_
05-26-2010, 09:08 PM
They aren't gonna put them 2nd on court, are they? Because that would be really ridiculous :tape: By the time they're in bed, it'll be midnight.

*Raine
05-26-2010, 09:13 PM
They aren't gonna put them 2nd on court, are they? Because that would be really ridiculous :tape: By the time they're in bed, it'll be midnight.

I hope not :tape: they need to rest.

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 09:18 PM
Back :wavey:

I think they will put them on second - they always do with matches to be finished :shrug: Same for Murray and Marcos - they only finished maybe 10-15 minutes before Fabio and Gael.

ellen_
05-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Yep, all scheduled 2nd but not before 12.30 :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Yep, all scheduled 2nd but not before 12.30 :rolleyes:

:sad: So by the time they get back to their Hotels tonight, shower, massage, have dinner etc, and then get up for breakfast and practice tomorrow - they're not going to get much rest at all :awww:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 09:29 PM
I know :awww: Poor boys. But I particulary feel sorry for Fabio, he had MPs :sad:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 09:33 PM
I know :awww: Poor boys. But I particulary feel sorry for Fabio, he had MPs :sad:

Me too :awww: Can't believe that stupid crowd booing him for winning every point - nor the Umpire and Ref for giving in to the crowd and not pulling that match off court at 4-4. Ridiculous scenes - reminded me of that mess with Grosjean/Nadal years ago, when they all booed so much they stopped the match for 20 minutes or so :rolleyes: They should pick up Roland Garros and move it to Belgium - crowds would be much better :D

zoltan83
05-26-2010, 09:37 PM
I agree with your statement Rosie :D

*Raine
05-26-2010, 09:39 PM
Time to go now :wavey:

ellen_
05-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Me too :awww: Can't believe that stupid crowd booing him for winning every point - nor the Umpire and Ref for giving in to the crowd and not pulling that match off court at 4-4. Ridiculous scenes - reminded me of that mess with Grosjean/Nadal years ago, when they all booed so much they stopped the match for 20 minutes or so :rolleyes: They should pick up Roland Garros and move it to Belgium - crowds would be much better :D

I wish they would do that too :hearts:

I'm pretty sure Fabio is going to lose this now, but he quite managed to capture my heart anyway :cool:

Edit: Off to watch some tv :wavey:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 09:53 PM
I agree with your statement Rosie :D

You are a man of excellent taste :kiss:

Time to go now :wavey:

Goodnight Raine :hug:

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 09:54 PM
I wish they would do that too :hearts:

I'm pretty sure Fabio is going to lose this now, but he quite managed to capture my heart anyway :cool:

Edit: Off to watch some tv :wavey:

Yes I agree he probably will, as he'll have all night to lie awake and stress about it :sad: But let's hope for miracles and forza Fabio :hearts:

Goodnight :kiss:

zoltan83
05-26-2010, 10:13 PM
You are a man of excellent taste :kiss:

:cool: Of course I am.

*Ljubica*
05-26-2010, 10:25 PM
:cool: Of course I am.

You must be to post here - this is a very exclusive club :p

Anyway - I'm off to bed now - so no doubt catch up with you soon :kiss:

Goodnight :wavey: Slaapwel.

zoltan83
05-26-2010, 10:36 PM
Slaapwel Rosie :kiss:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 10:05 AM
What are the odds that my tv will show all the women's matches now but not Andy? :spit:

Tommy_likes_me
05-27-2010, 10:29 AM
@*Raine

How about Jaime Alguersuari?

I have no opinion. I can't even pronounce his name :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_likes_me View
Thanks. Now for some ice cream, yummy

What flavour?

I ate this http://www.algida.it/img/cornetto/dx_love_disc.jpg Wasn't anything special though. It was the 1st time I ate it.

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 10:54 AM
What are the odds that my tv will show all the women's matches now but not Andy? :spit:

It's got to stop raining first :D

Good morning btw :wavey:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 10:59 AM
It's got to stop raining first :D

Good morning btw :wavey:

Good morning :kiss:

:spit: I know. And it's not like they can blame us for taking the good weather home, since it's only 10°C here now.

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 11:01 AM
Good morning :kiss:

:spit: I know. And it's not like they can blame us for taking the good weather home, since it's only 10°C here now.

It did start raining when we left though :shrug: So the skies of Paris really are crying for us :awww: It's only about 10C here too - but at least the sun is shining so they could play tennis here - could stage the end of Monfils/Fognini in my back garden :D (If it was big enough :o )

ellen_
05-27-2010, 11:03 AM
It did start raining when we left though :shrug: So the skies of Paris really are crying for us :awww: It's only about 10C here too - but at least the sun is shining so they could play tennis here - could stage the end of Monfils/Fognini in my back garden :D (If it was big enough :o )

Mine is big enough! :D They'd have to keep the chickens away though, but I guess Monfils can manage to scare them when he starts waving his arms around :p

Forza Fabio! :rocker:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Mine is big enough! :D They'd have to keep the chickens away though, but I guess Monfils can manage to scare them when he starts waving his arms around :p

Forza Fabio! :rocker:

:lol: Especially if he wears those ghastly shorts! I think that would be cruelty to chickens though :o Ooooh - I really do hope Fabio wins - just to shut the Frenchies up :tape: They just showed a replay of the end of the 5th set - Fabio was certainly - erm - excited at one point :o

ellen_
05-27-2010, 11:26 AM
:lol: Especially if he wears those ghastly shorts! I think that would be cruelty to chickens though :o Ooooh - I really do hope Fabio wins - just to shut the Frenchies up :tape: They just showed a replay of the end of the 5th set - Fabio was certainly - erm - excited at one point :o

I was excited too :p

Come onnn rain, go awaaaay :zzz:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 11:33 AM
I was excited too :p

:lol: I don't have the energy for that kind of excitement right now :o

I Come onnn rain, go awaaaay :zzz:

+ 1 :yeah: Have a day off and all I see are replays of WTA and :rain:

*Raine
05-27-2010, 11:41 AM
:wavey: Good evening Rose and Len Len :lol:

If I could I'll gladly take the rain away from Paris right now so the players can play and bring the rain here instead. :) It rained here today but it wasn't enough. :(
Come onnn rain, go awaaaay :zzz:

Fine, I'll leave :( :lol:

@*Raine

I ate this http://www.algida.it/img/cornetto/dx_love_disc.jpg Wasn't anything special though. It was the 1st time I ate it.

Ooh, it's been so long since I had ice cream like that. That looks yummy and makes me hungry again. :o

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 11:54 AM
Fine, I'll leave :( :lol:

Hi Rainy :wavey:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 11:59 AM
:lol: I don't have the energy for that kind of excitement right now :o

It's an Italian life style :devil:

+ 1 :yeah: Have a day off and all I see are replays of WTA and :rain:

I have replays of the Belgian's matches on Flemish channel, and Wozniacki on Eurosport :lol: So I'll stick to the Flemish channel for now.

:wavey: Good evening Rose and Len Len :lol:

Goeiemiddag, Ren Ren :p

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 12:03 PM
It's an Italian life style :devil:

Really :p Do tell me more :ras:

I have replays of the Belgian's matches on Flemish channel, and Wozniacki on Eurosport :lol: So I'll stick to the Flemish channel for now.

I'm finished with Wozniacki now - so Eurosport now show Federer :rolleyes:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Really :p Do tell me more :ras:

I think Sr Bolelli's pictures say enough :angel:

I'm finished with Wozniacki now - so Eurosport now show Federer :rolleyes:

Ooooh I can barely hide my excitement! :rolleyes: Instead of showing me Misha, which I haven't seen on tv yet, I already got Federer 5 times now.

*Raine
05-27-2010, 12:10 PM
1 hour and 20 minutes :p

Len Len, are you still alive? :haha:

Hi Rainy :wavey:

:wavey: I'm too lazy to check what replay they are showing on tv. Zzzzz probably some WTA match.

ellen_
05-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Another thing I'm excited for! :bounce: I'm gonna die by just seeing him chatting :rolls:

*Raine
05-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Another thing I'm excited for! :bounce: I'm gonna die by just seeing him chatting :rolls:

Wooo!! He knows how to use a computer :worship: :lol:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 12:18 PM

Who? :unsure:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Wooo!! He knows how to use a computer :worship: :lol:

He hates facebook and twitter and all that stuff, so it really does surprise me a bit :p

Sebastian Vettel is having a chat session with his fans in an hour :woohoo: My hero! :banana:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Sebastian Vettel is having a chat session with his fans in an hour :woohoo: My hero! :banana:

Ah - OK - he's the driver isn't he? :o Enjoy :D

ellen_
05-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Ah - OK - he's the driver isn't he? :o Enjoy :D

Yes :D And you'll see, play will just get underway then - just to annoy me :p

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 12:36 PM

:lol: According to the RG site I just looked at, it's meant to start again around 3.00pm your time :o So I guess that means it probably will. :o

*Raine
05-27-2010, 12:51 PM

The one Ellen loves the most. :p ;) The one whom my fave driver will beat this week. :rocker2:

He hates facebook and twitter and all that stuff, so it really does surprise me a bit :p

:banana: He wants you to be happy, see.. perfect time to cheer you up, don't you think? :D

I'm so jealous.. especially now that I just learned from you that a certain someone is not using a certain account.

So which will you choose then? :angel:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 12:56 PM
The one Ellen loves the most. :p ;) The one whom my fave driver will beat this week. :rocker2:

Yes, that's the guy. And :spit: You wish!

:banana: He wants you to be happy, see.. perfect time to cheer you up, don't you think? :D

Yeah it comes at a perfect time actually.

I'm so jealous.. especially now that I just learned from you that a certain someone is not using a certain account.

:hug:

So which will you choose then? :angel:

Definitely Seb :lol:

*Raine
05-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Yes, that's the guy. And :spit: You wish!

He'll be tired from the fan chat today so he won't have energy for the race. :dance:
(lame reason, I know :p.. less than 30 minutes! :D)

It's okay. :) Pictures, videos are enough.

Definitely Seb :lol:

I know :p :hug:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 02:01 PM
My day just got ruined :banghead:

*Raine
05-27-2010, 02:21 PM

:awww: :hug:

Seriously, they think it was just a regular, "hi, nasl pls" chatroom :rolleyes: :(.

Tommy_likes_me
05-27-2010, 02:23 PM

I thought all young people like those things :o

I was that excited when Mark chatted with the fans once :D

ellen_
05-27-2010, 02:30 PM

Seriously, they think it was just a regular, "hi, nasl pls" chatroom :rolleyes: :(.

Silly lololol-omgomg-selfish-egocentric motherfucking STUPID KIDS :banghead: Yes, Len Len is slightly losing her temper :)

I thought all young people like those things :o

He just likes to stay away from all the buzz and rumours :shrug: I can understand him.

I was that excited when Mark chatted with the fans once :D

I hope for you that it was a moderated chat then :tape:

*Raine
05-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Silly lololol-omgomg-selfish-egocentric motherfucking STUPID KIDS :banghead: Yes, Len Len is slightly losing her temper :)

Feel free to lose your temper, it was really really annoying. Anyway, you know where to find me. :hug:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 02:36 PM

In other news - they are out on court :inlove:

Tommy_likes_me
05-27-2010, 02:37 PM
I hope for you that it was a moderated chat then :tape:

It must have been. It was a decent chat so no anti-people around :worship:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 02:46 PM
They're on court, yes - but the only match I see is Jankovic' :banghead:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 02:49 PM
They're on court, yes - but the only match I see is Jankovic' :banghead:

Whilst I have Ivanovic :rolleyes: These Eurosport people do love they're damned WTA don't they?

ellen_
05-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Whilst I have Ivanovic :rolleyes: These Eurosport people do love they're damned WTA don't they?

I don't even have tennis on Eurosport, just cycling. France2 prefered to show Monfils-Fognini again instead of going to live tennis, but now they'll go to Jankovic or Ivanovic - no doubt.

Tommy_likes_me
05-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Just checked out that Nole's game is at 8 pm. It's in Finnish time though. I wouldn't be able to watch it anyway.

I just hate Eurosport for showing WTA all the time :rolleyes:

*Raine
05-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Ivanovic is okay.. but please Balls channel, show ATP matches instead. :o

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 03:02 PM
I just hate Eurosport for showing WTA all the time :rolleyes:

^^ This :bowdown: Time was when womens' matches were expected to be over with quicker than the men, but now they seem to last forever with their endless service breaks and screeching :unsure:

*Raine
05-27-2010, 03:17 PM
^^ This :bowdown: Time was when womens' matches were expected to be over with quicker than the men, but now they seem to last forever with their endless service breaks and screeching :unsure:

Azarenka sounds like a cow in pain :o

Noleta
05-27-2010, 03:23 PM

Noleta
05-27-2010, 03:24 PM
I know eveyone is free to do what they want with their body,but this is going too far imo,it's not pretty to look at:o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1281753/The-Illustrated-Lady-Woman-tattoos-world-flaunts-inked-body.html

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 03:28 PM
I know eveyone is free to do what they want with their body,but this is going too far imo,it's not pretty to look at:o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1281753/The-Illustrated-Lady-Woman-tattoos-world-flaunts-inked-body.html

Noleta :kiss: And I'll probably offend someone now - but - Jeez - I hate tattoos especially on women :o

Azarenka sounds like a cow in pain :o

Cows are quieter and more melodious :D

Noleta
05-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Rowsie:kiss:I like tattoos,a rose or something small and pretty,not that:eek::o

Ana:sad:

*Raine
05-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Cows are quieter and more melodious :D

And they don't act like spoiled brats. :D

What is happening to the world? That's way too much :lol:. She looks like the woman from Avatar with all her tattoos.:o I don't like tattoos on my body either, besides it's painful from what I heard.

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Rowsie:kiss:I like tattoos,a rose or something small and pretty,not that:eek::o

I know - lots of women do - just not me :shrug: I think it's ptrobably an age/generation thing :o 20 years ago, it just wasn't fashionable or acceptable for girls here to have tattoos, and the only ones who did were looked on as being a bit - erm - I'm sure you know what I mean :o My Dad would have killed me if I'd got one (probably still would today :o ) and I guess those kind of childhood things stick. And I especially hate then when women get older - tattoos on old, wrinkled skin :bolt:

Ana:sad:

I feel sorry for her too :sad:

Noleta
05-27-2010, 03:41 PM
What is happening to the world? That's way too much :lol:. She looks like the woman from Avatar with all her tattoos.:o I don't like tattoos on my body either, besides it's painful from what I heard.

Yes.Can't see myself having needles stuck in my skin:eek:

I know - lots of women do - just not me :shrug: I think it's ptrobably an age/generation thing :o 20 years ago, it just wasn't fashionable or acceptable for girls here to have tattoos, and the only ones who did were looked on as being a bit - erm - I'm sure you know what I mean :o My Dad would have killed me if I'd got one (probably still would today :o ) and I guess those kind of childhood things stick. And I especially hate then when women get older - tattoos on old, wrinkled skin :bolt:

+1:tape:

It's upsetting to see her confidence is still shattered:sad:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Talking about tattoos? :lol: Got this picture from someone today :spit:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs605.snc3/31843_10150183593985357_836255356_12709485_2881169 _n.jpg

I'm still considering to get one btw :D A normal one then...

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 03:51 PM
It's upsetting to see her confidence is still shattered:sad:

Yes - you know I'm no fan of WTA, but whoever it is, I feel bad to see the poor girl humilated in public like that. Ana :hug:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Ana Ivanovic OUT :eek: :tape:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 03:52 PM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs605.snc3/31843_10150183593985357_836255356_12709485_2881169 _n.jpg

:tape: :lol: Scary indeed :rolls: Trust you won't be getting one in such an - erm - intimate place :o

And vamos Schaivone - get the f*** off court so Marcos can play.

Noleta
05-27-2010, 03:53 PM

Was he giving you ideas,ellen?:devil:And what a tease,he sould've showed the whole thing,don't ya think?:rolleyes:

:p

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Was he giving you ideas,ellen?:devil:And what a tease,he sould've showed the whole thing,don't ya think?:rolleyes:

I think imagination is better in these cases :D

ellen_
05-27-2010, 03:56 PM

Well yes, Pinocchio's nose is really really long, no? Now we don't know if the tattoo suits him.

And no, I don't like being curious so I won't get one that makes other people curious :p

*Raine

My parents will kill me too if I had one :o, sticker tattoos will do I guess. :lol: :lol:

I don't like it when I have the flu injection because of the needle, I'm scared of needles. :o

Noleta
I think imagination is better in these cases :D

It doesn't work,when i'm this tired Rowsie:awww:

Noleta
05-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Well yes, Pinocchio's nose is really really long, no? Now we don't know if the tattoo suits him.

And no, I don't like being curious so I won't get one that makes other people curious :p

I was thinking,it must be creepy for his partner,when Pinocchio looking down on her while she's...yeah you get the picture right?:o

You're not gonna have starts in your face?:lol:

I don't like it when I have the flu injection because of the needle, I'm scared of needles. :o

The last time i had one,i fainted lol:o

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 04:02 PM
I was thinking,it must be creepy for his partner,when Pinocchio looking down on her while she's...yeah you get the picture right?:o

:lol: You're on fire today Noleta :lol:

It doesn't work,when i'm this tired Rowsie:awww:

:awww: What you need is an Argentine man :D

ellen_
05-27-2010, 04:02 PM

:haha: The Pinocchio should have a "Hey... How you doing :aplot:" look on his face.

Yes, and moons and planets and spaceships :inlove: :p

Peta Pan
05-27-2010, 04:03 PM
But it's really not like a real needle! It's a completely different procedure!

My first one actually tickled.. some of my others did hurt at times, I won't lie :p But I actually enjoy it. It's exhilarating :lol:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 04:05 PM
It's Marcos time :inlove:

Edit: Hi Peta :wavey:

Noleta
05-27-2010, 04:07 PM
:lol: You're on fire today Noleta :lol:

I'm actually cold:p

Make it a Serbian:o

:haha: The Pinocchio should have a "Hey... How you doing :aplot:" look on his face.

Yes, and moons and planets and spaceships :inlove: :p

That's gotta give her/him the giggles,no?:lol:

Wow...then pretend yoy fall asleep:haha:

But it's really not like a real needle! It's a completely different procedure!

My first one actually tickled.. some of my others did hurt at times, I won't lie :p But I actually enjoy it. It's exhilarating :lol:

:wavey:Peta:D

Don't like to be tickled by a needle:p

Must people thinks the pain is addictive,that's why they keep wanting another one?

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm actually cold:p

:lol: I was about to say I had experience of both :o But then decided it made me sound like a right **** :o But then you know it's true anyway :shrug: :o

Must people thinks the pain is addictive,that's why they keep wanting another one?

I am a coward :unsure: For me - pain can NEVER be addictive.

Noleta
05-27-2010, 04:14 PM
:lol: I was about to say I had experience of both :o But then decided it made me sound like a right **** :o But then you know it's true anyway :shrug: :o

I am a coward :unsure: For me - pain can NEVER be addictive.

:rolls:Do i?:p

So you'll never get into SM?:p

Peta Pan
05-27-2010, 04:16 PM
I really should have waved rather that just crash in here :lol:

I'll take the Argentinian!! :D
:wavey:Peta:D

Don't like to be tickled by a needle:p

I think so. I was so scared before the first one but then I loved it and I love the end result so it makes it all worth it. The exhilarating feeling at the time is addictive I think... I really want another one but don't know where to put it or what to get. My last one was a maple leaf because I loved Canada so much, I really want something to do with Barcelona as I loved it so much but I don't know what

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 04:16 PM
:rolls:Do i?:p

So you'll never get into SM?:p

Most definitely not :o I can't stand pain - don't find it in the least appealing :o

More :rain: in RG - and Marcos never did get on court :rolleyes:

I really should have waved rather that just crash in here :lol:
I'll take the Argentinian!! :D

Lol :lol: You girls both know what you want! And you know you are always welcome here Peta :hug: You can crash here anytime.

ellen_
05-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Peta :wavey: Always good to have you crashing in here :p

Peta Pan
05-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Peta :wavey: Always good to have you crashing in here :p

:) Thanks!

Also, I agree with your thoughts on Fognini and his hot Italian temper :drool: especially the part were he did the crazy thing with his racquet :lol: I really enjoyed watching him yesterday and I hope he can finish off Gael!

*Raine
05-27-2010, 04:24 PM
:wavey: Peta

How's El Basurero doing?

It's Marcos time :inlove:

Edit: Hi Peta :wavey:

Thanks for telling us, I'm going to watch now. :lol:

The last time i had one,i fainted lol:o

Really? :eek: I guess I'm as scared as you, I cried when they inserted the IV to my vein :sobbing:

Your Mexico lost to Holland btw, 2-1 Van Persie scored twice and Chicharito (:rocker:) scored for Mexico.

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 04:26 PM

Also, I agree with your thoughts on Fognini and his hot Italian temper :drool: especially the part were he did the crazy thing with his racquet :lol: I really enjoyed watching him yesterday and I hope he can finish off Gael!

I think we're all cheering for Fognini here today apart from possibly Raine :o He was treated so unfairly yesterday.

Peta Pan
:wavey: Peta

How's El Basurero doing?
Grrrrrrrrr :mad:

Just fine thanks :p

Noleta
I think so. I was so scared before the first one but then I loved it and I love the end result so it makes it all worth it. The exhilarating feeling at the time is addictive I think... I really want another one but don't know where to put it or what to get. My last one was a maple leaf because I loved Canada so much, I really want something to do with Barcelona as I loved it so much but I don't know what

That's indeed tricky:lol:A Barça logo?Or FCB?

Most definitely not :o I can't stand pain - don't find it in the least appealing :o

More :rain: in RG - and Marcos never did get on court :rolleyes:

Lol :lol: You girls both know what you want! And you know you are always welcome here Peta :hug: You can crash here anytime.

+1.

Arghhh,only abn hour play today:o

:angel:

Peta Pan
05-27-2010, 04:27 PM
I think we're all cheering for Fognini here today apart from possibly Raine :o He was treated so unfairly yesterday.
I know :mad: I was so angry (but not as much as he was :p ).

I won't get to see the conclusion now because of the stupid rain :(

ellen_
05-27-2010, 04:29 PM
I seriously can't stop laughing with Novak's karaoke video :spit:

He reminded me of one of those serial killers from the Scream movies, trying to stab someone :lol:

And yes, he just HAS to finish off Monfils + crowd :rocker: Forza!

Peta Pan
05-27-2010, 04:29 PM
That's indeed tricky:lol:A Barça logo?Or FCB?
:lol: Nah, I toyed with the idea of getting the logo of my Aussie Rules football team some years ago but changed my mind.

I could go with the Catalan flag maybe... or my first idea which was a Gaudi mosaic something...

Peta Pan
05-27-2010, 04:31 PM
He reminded me of one of those serial killers from the Scream movies, trying to stab someone :lol:

And yes, he just HAS to finish off Monfils + crowd :rocker: Forza!

:haha: YES! But looked so much hotter than a serial killer when he was doing it :lol:

Noleta
05-27-2010, 04:31 PM

Yeah,i saw the highlights this morning:oDunno what was worse,the booes or the :retard:who made them play another 2 games:rolleyes:

:Really? :eek: I guess I'm as scared as you, I cried when they inserted the IV to my vein :sobbing:

Your Mexico lost to Holland btw, 2-1 Van Persie scored twice and Chicharito (:rocker:) scored for Mexico.

I had an accident at my work,somehow a knife got in my hand:oI had to have stitches,couple of them,which wasn't that bad,but then when i returned to have them off,the doctor used the needle ti make the area numb,and that's when i fainted:o

That's okay,he plays for Arsenal:p

ellen_
05-27-2010, 04:35 PM
:haha: YES! But looked so much hotter than a serial killer when he was doing it :lol:

Oh definitely :lick:

Yeah,i saw the highlights this morning:oDunno what was worse,the booes or the :retard:who made them play another 2 games:rolleyes:

That :retard: was Monfils :p :angel:

I had an accident at my work,somehow a knife got in my hand:oI had to have stitches,couple of them,which wasn't that bad,but then when i returned to have them off,the doctor used the needle ti make the area numb,and that's when i fainted:o

:hug: :rolls: Was your boss with the good perfume and the unbuttoned shirts not there to catch you?

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 04:35 PM

:awww: Having stuitches out is way more unpleasant than having them put in - or at least I think so anyway :shrug:

Noleta
05-27-2010, 04:37 PM

He really can shake it lkie Shakira,well almost:lol:

:lol: Nah, I toyed with the idea of getting the logo of my Aussie Rules football team some years ago but changed my mind.

I could go with the Catalan flag maybe... or my first idea which was a Gaudi mosaic something...

What about a cataln flag mosaic?

Noleta
05-27-2010, 04:40 PM
That :retard: was Monfils :p :angel:

:hug: :rolls: Was your boss with the good perfume and the unbuttoned shirts not there to catch you?

He can't stand blood:o

:awww: Having stuitches out is way more unpleasant than having them put in - or at least I think so anyway :shrug:

Yes,i had the same horrid experience twice,20 stitches first time,and only 6 second time:)

*Raine
05-27-2010, 04:41 PM
Allez Monfils :p

*throws tomatoes to everyone here :lol:*

Grrrrrrrrr :mad:

Just fine thanks :p

:haha: :haha: Tell him Oscar says hi too. :)

Me too! :spit:

That's okay,he plays for Arsenal:p

:eek::eek: Just reading that makes me cringe, I think I'm going to faint if that happened as well. Another one that might make me faint is seeing blood coming out from a person, through an accident. There was an accident near us one time, I didn't dare to look at the man (blood was coming out of his ear), for fear of fainting.

Seriously, what underdog team will you be cheering for? :lol:

Peta Pan
05-27-2010, 04:44 PM
What about a cataln flag mosaic?

Hmm a good idea in theory.. but I wouldn't be able to find a photo of that which would mean I'd have to draw it myself and I'm no artist :lol:

I've considered the Parc Guell dragon, but with mosaic it may end up too big. I don't want anything too big.

Maybe I should just save my money for my return to the UK next year instead :)

*Ljubica*
Yes,i had the same horrid experience twice,20 stitches first time,and only 6 second time:)

:unsure: Wasn't once enough? :p

Noleta

:eek::eek: Just reading that makes me cringe, I think I'm going to faint if that happened as well. Another one that might make me faint is seeing blood coming out from a person, through an accident. There was an accident near us one time, I didn't dare to look at the man (blood was coming out of his ear), for fear of fainting.

Seriously, what underdog team will you be cheering for? :lol:

I luuuuuuuuve tomatoes:lick:

:lol::hug:You can't help it though:o

Srbija:p

Peta Pan
05-27-2010, 04:46 PM

I catch my tomato and throw it back at you....

:haha: :haha: Tell him Oscar says hi too. :)
For this comment :ras:

ellen_
05-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Fernando Gago is together with Gisela Dulko? :eek: I didn't know! It's a small world.

Noleta
05-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Hmm a good idea in theory.. but I wouldn't be able to find a photo of that which would mean I'd have to draw it myself and I'm no artist :lol:

I've considered the Parc Guell dragon, but with mosaic it may end up too big. I don't want anything too big.

Maybe I should just save my money for my return to the UK next year instead :)

Agree,doesn't have to be too big:)But a Tattoo artist can draw that,no?

Not such a bad idea:p

:unsure: Wasn't once enough? :p

I wish i hadn't had none of it Rowsie:pFreaky accidents happens:o

Noleta
05-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Fernando Gago is together with Gisela Dulko? :eek: I didn't know! It's a small world.

Really?:eek:Good luck to them:D

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 04:50 PM

Have no idea who he is :shrug: :o But she sure gets around a bit doesn't she? :tape: Fernando Gonzalez.............. Tommy Robredo..................now this one. Good for her is what I say :D

ellen_
05-27-2010, 04:53 PM
Have no idea who he is :shrug: :o But she sure gets around a bit doesn't she? :tape: Fernando Gonzalez.............. Tommy Robredo..................now this one. Good for her is what I say :D

He's an Argetinian football player of my Spanish team, Real madrid :) And yes, it's no surprise she has another one :spit:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2010, 04:54 PM
He's an Argetinian football player of my Spanish team, Real madrid :) And yes, it's no surprise she has another one :spit:

What do you expect from an Argentine? :angel:

*Raine
05-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Ellen: As long as she ONLY sticks with Gago. :(

I luuuuuuuuve tomatoes:lick:

:lol::hug:You can't help it though:o

Srbija:p

I don't like tomatoes that much. :o

Vidic :rocker2:

Peta Pan
05-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Yes I remember somewhere Penetta saying that she doesn't know much about football but she hoped Real Madrid won because Gisela is dating one of the players and she likes to see her happy.

Fortunately, Barca won that match so they weren't happy :p

Noleta
05-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Yes I remember somewhere Penetta saying that she doesn't know much about football but she hoped Real Madrid won because Gisela is dating one of the players and she likes to see her happy.

:D

ellen_
05-27-2010, 04:58 PM

I'm sure Poncho is different....... :unsure:

Probably not :p

Thanks for reminding me :p

*Raine
05-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Charming and talented :)

Here's my favourite Argentine of all ( a player who plays for basketball team)
http://www.spurscourtside.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Manu-Ginobili1.jpg

*Raine
05-27-2010, 05:03 PM

Don't want to think about it. :p

We all know Real fans are more awesome than Barca fans. :D

Peta Pan
05-27-2010, 05:05 PM

Yes, I worry that she's gone through the ATP and has now moved on to the Argentinian football team :scared: She can stay right away from Leo!!! :armed:

NOT a problem :D

I see Noleta appreciated it :dance: :p

Noleta
05-27-2010, 05:08 PM
My sleepy Pietjes:p
http://i49.tinypic.com/2a0dj0l.jpg