RG R2: Tsonga Demolishes Ouanna 6-0 6-1 6-4 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RG R2: Tsonga Demolishes Ouanna 6-0 6-1 6-4

.-Federers_Mate-.
05-26-2010, 12:02 PM
ouanna had nothing on jo

iriraz
05-26-2010, 12:07 PM
How 1 round can make a difference.He barely beat Brands in his first match and now he wins in no time

.-Federers_Mate-.
05-26-2010, 12:10 PM
How 1 round can make a difference.He barely beat Brands in his first match and now he wins in no time

Ouanna was rubbish though, had nothing to offer. Get him out of Paris hes a disgrace

FlameOn
05-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Ouanna's service motion. :retard:

navy75
05-26-2010, 12:17 PM
These two are really good friends, and Tsonga has even been in the stands for Ouanna's matches in the last two French Opens. That said, Tsonga just gave his buddy a serious beat down!!!

jaysean
05-26-2010, 12:22 PM
These two are really good friends, and Tsonga has even been in the stands for Ouanna's matches in the last two French Opens. That said, Tsonga just gave his buddy a serious beat down!!!

yup just like nadal gives his fellow spaniards a beat down.

The Magician
05-26-2010, 12:27 PM
yup just like nadal gives his fellow spaniards a beat down.

No all the otherwise good Spanish players turn into mugs when they see Nadal. The top class french players actually play well against each other. Ouanna, who I would not call "top class", was simply outplayed and out muscled.

Filo V.
05-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Ouanna really is just a below-average player. I don't know why people expect anything from him, he'll never amount to anything.

Jo completely overmatched him from start to finish. Good easy win after the drama that happened on Sunday.

jaysean
05-26-2010, 12:59 PM
No all the otherwise good Spanish players turn into mugs when they see Nadal. The top class french players actually play well against each other. Ouanna, who I would not call "top class", was simply outplayed and out muscled.

those spanish even at their mug level is good enough to beat the french.
in tennis, france is not only not in spain's league, france is not in the level below spain.
spain vs france in tennis is like men(spain) vs boys(france).

borracho
05-26-2010, 01:13 PM
those spanish even at their mug level is good enough to beat the french.
in tennis, france is not only not in spain's league, france is not in the level below spain.
spain vs france in tennis is like men(spain) vs boys(france).

you're probably right, but at least french player's are fun to watch with attractive playing styles ;).

oranges
05-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Nicely done Jojo :yeah:

2moretogo
05-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Good job Jo! Didn't complicate proceedings.

Tutu
05-26-2010, 01:51 PM
Ouanna was awful. :lol:

Ouanna was rubbish though, had nothing to offer. Get him out of Paris hes a disgrace
He's not the only disgrace.

jaysean
05-26-2010, 03:22 PM
you're probably right, but at least french player's are fun to watch with attractive playing styles ;).

whats fun to watch is spaniards destroying french players.
french lose, spanish win matches.
thats the big difference.

oranges
05-26-2010, 03:28 PM

Please go with the pathetic Spanish fanboying somewhere else. This is hardly the place as none of them were playing and no one cares :wavey:

Claroo
05-26-2010, 03:35 PM

You seem to have a real problem with Frenchies.
Disturbing. :scratch:

jaysean
05-26-2010, 03:39 PM
You seem to have a real problem with Frenchies.
Disturbing. :scratch:

i think u frenchies have a problem with spaniards.
why do u hate spanish players?

i cant wait till the davis cup between spain and france later in the year.
spain will be fired up to show whos the boss in tennis.

borracho
05-26-2010, 03:55 PM
i think u frenchies have a problem with spaniards.

no, I think nobody besides the Spanish like spanish players cause they're so incredibly boring and dull.

Satanic Pasteur
05-26-2010, 04:09 PM

Yes, like Verdasco destroying Gasquet last saturday:devil:
Nadal wins matches for sure, as for Spain the team is weaker than it was some years ago with Corretja, Moya, Ferrero, Costa, Mantilla...

FlameOn
05-26-2010, 10:29 PM
no, I think nobody besides the Spanish like spanish players cause they're so incredibly boring and dull.
Verdasco and Lopez dull? Hell no. Well in Lopez' case he doesn't have big results but his game is still cool. :p