haha i'm an andy troll [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

haha i'm an andy troll

Éowyn
09-09-2004, 04:40 AM
rofl i got bad repped (a vengence rep coz i badrepped them lols) and the message was

"Oh, God, who taught you English? Anyway, thanks for the bad-rep. It's always great to be bad-repped by an Andy troll"

i just find it funny i'm an andy troll now!

Deboogle!.
09-09-2004, 05:07 AM
*fails to see the humor* :confused:

Éowyn
09-09-2004, 05:13 AM
*fails to see the humor* :confused:

i just find it funny when trolls try to defend themselves by calling others trolls thats all.

Arcadion
09-09-2004, 01:10 PM
So how does one become an andy troll exactly? Does he/she go into threads designed to bait them, and stick up for the player they like?

Or is anyone who likes andy, an andy troll?

tangerine_dream
09-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Arcadion, I think it's anybody who likes Andy who's tagged an "Andy troll". I always take it as a compliment because that usually means that whoever I'm arguing with has no intelligent comeback to make other than to call me an "Andy troll" or "Roddick lover". :lol: :yeah:

And I agree, shell, it's always funny when a troll complains about another troll. I laughed in gbpb-whatever's face when he complained about Carnival Carnage trolling the boards. gbpb is the same troll who used to come in here and post inflammatory comments just to get a rise out of us. People like him are trolls. He bad-repped me for it, too. lol. :rocker2:

Anyhoo, nice to see you around here Arcadion :) :wavey:

Éowyn
09-09-2004, 08:37 PM
lols exactly tangerine i also find it funny coz i'm a bit of an enchanted kingdom fan and trolls are actually creatures that live in the "tween" ie between things so to be a troll you'd actually need to be a neutral and not live on either side.

Éowyn
09-09-2004, 08:38 PM
So how does one become an andy troll exactly? Does he/she go into threads designed to bait them, and stick up for the player they like?

Or is anyone who likes andy, an andy troll?

i believe you just have to go in there and say anything coz i actually started in the thread by telling them to get over it lols! who the hell knows but i find it funny either way i think i might make an andy troll icon :)

heya
09-10-2004, 12:33 AM
it really hurts the button pushing trolls because:
1 Other guys need everything to go their way to win on their best surfaces.
2 While others get the glory and adulation, he continues his evolution and will reach his potential.
3 They know he'll be successful on all surfaces when he really wants to win.
4 He appreciates fans of all ages.
5 He doesn't pretend he's the most fantastic person on Earth.

You should kill trolls with kindness. They know what they say is wrong but they want to see you be emotional.
They only laugh at their own jokes because they're not funny.

Éowyn
09-10-2004, 12:35 AM
here here well said!

Arcadion
09-11-2004, 01:34 AM
Thanks Tangy! Well yes, there is less hatred in this forum :)

Jennay
09-11-2004, 02:22 AM
:tape:

Éowyn
09-11-2004, 03:09 AM
i still figure they're just jealous that their players don't emote as much as andy and don't get half as much support

andywhobies it still makes me laugh hence why i made andy troll pics

Deco
09-11-2004, 10:10 AM
hey! I;m not very well in English, and I don;t know exactly what 'troll' means.. Can somebody explane it to me??:$

Arcadion
09-11-2004, 11:44 PM
Hey Deco. Generally a troll is someone who posts in order to bait negative responses from others. They do it to cause trouble, get attention, upset people, etc. Just have a look at all the times people create threads to attack andy and you'll get what I mean :)
I'm sure someone else has a better definition.

P.S. Je engels is goed! ;)

Éowyn
09-12-2004, 03:45 AM
depends which answer you want deco, as far as these messageboards are concerne dit's pretty much anyone who pisses someone else off for whatever reason, usually coz they are willing to support they're fave players.
but properly a troll is a creature in the enchanted kingdom thats live in the "between" but pretty much all the ones who use the terms on the board are just... well trying to be insulting by actually using a pretty cool creature to do it