Sky sports - gill reyes interview [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Sky sports - gill reyes interview

joeb_uk
09-08-2004, 10:01 PM
havent heard him speak much before, but have many of you seen the interview with petchey? i found it really interesting and very informative, he also seems like a really nice guy

joeb_uk
09-08-2004, 10:08 PM
damn i wish they show it again so i can tape it! :D

tennischick
09-09-2004, 06:37 PM
Reyes is a very thoughful, Zen kinda guy. that's where Agassi gets it from i think. i'm glad that Steffi likes him or he'd be out of a job :p

jazz_girl
09-09-2004, 07:34 PM
I read an interview from him for an Argentinian newspaper and he seemed like a great guy and really down to earth.

Éowyn
09-09-2004, 07:42 PM
i've seen that interview twice now and i think it's brilliant some of the things he said were actually really beautiful and got me kind of emotional i loved his "i made it throuh the rain" thing that was really sweet who'd have thought an interview about andre would involve robin williams and barry mannilow quotes lols.

joeb_uk
09-09-2004, 08:49 PM
also liked the way he spoke about andres training for the different surfaces ie:
during the clay season, the ball is hit with more topspin and bounces up so he will work on the upper body, but during wimbledon it doesnt jump up so much so he doesnt do much upper body work

Éowyn
09-09-2004, 08:54 PM
yeah i thought that was interesting especially as my main problem is my knees it's interesting to here it all, i also thought it was a great insight into him and the way he works i think it's great he says he'll just get the info and let Andre get on with it. I've always had alot of respect for andre but that interview just gave me even more respect as it were.

ae wowww
09-09-2004, 08:55 PM
sounds cool..!