Who's Going? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's Going?

Tennisgirl1960
03-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi...was just wondering if anyone knew when tickets for ATP Tour Final 2010 at O2 go on sale? And where can I purchase tickets?

Thanking you
Sue:)

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi...was just wondering if anyone knew when tickets for ATP Tour Final 2010 at O2 go on sale? And where can I purchase tickets?

Thanking you
Sue:)

Hi Sue - last year you could buy them online from Ticketmaster, but don't think they went on sale til around July time :shrug: I suggest you keep an eye on the TicketMaster site, or on the ATP homepage as they had an announcement when they went on sale in 2009. Hope that helps.

Tennisgirl1960
03-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the info Ljubica, I will start saving up for my tickets now:) Will you be going too?

Thanks again
Sue

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the info Ljubica, I will start saving up for my tickets now:) Will you be going too?

Thanks again
Sue

Probably - I live not far away so it is easy enough for me to get there. Just wait to see who qualifies first :D

MrsFed
04-20-2010, 09:02 AM
Pre sale tickets went on sale today although if your a Barclays customer think you could buy them weeks ago. I got my tickets this morning for Thursday & Friday group sessions.

vavavoom
04-20-2010, 09:16 AM
Where's my damn e-mail :sobbing:

Taz Warrior
05-19-2010, 09:25 PM
I've got tickets for the first Sunday and Friday. It was a great experience last year apart from the late finishes and the transport problems that caused.

Hoping Ferrer can hang on and qualify :unsure:

ktdude
07-14-2010, 12:44 PM
I have tickets for both sessions on the Tuesday! Surprised at how many were left. I guess it's not very well publicised if you're not on the ATP website all the time. I bought cheap seats for the afternoon and good ones for the evening session. Having missed Wimbledon, I can't wait!! :D

dave.
10-02-2010, 07:59 PM
I have a ticket for Monday afternoon but I don't want to go at that time. If anyone's interested PM me. :wavey:

Cheeky Chick
11-05-2010, 12:22 AM
I have tickets for both sessions on Wednesday and the afternoon session on Thursday, so I'll see 6 of the 8 singles players and 6 of the 8 doubles teams :)

Our seats vary each session but are 3rd or 4th row behind the umpire just to the left, so, just behind the players seats...can't wait.

It was such a great atmosphere last year, I just had to go again this year.

We missed our train connection last year and got home around 2.30am.

This year, we're in a hotel :)

Rafan
11-06-2010, 02:00 PM
We have got tickets for both sessions for 5 whole days!!. This is our holiday for this year. Can't wait to go and hope Ferrer gets through as I haven't had the pleasure to watch him play. :worship:Rafa:worship: had better get better by then too cos I've had T shirts printed for me and my twin Rafan :D

Cheeky Chick
11-06-2010, 05:45 PM
We have got tickets for both sessions for 5 whole days!!. This is our holiday for this year. Can't wait to go and hope Ferrer gets through as I haven't had the pleasure to watch him play. :worship:Rafa:worship: had better get better by then too cos I've had T shirts printed for me and my twin Rafan :D

You're not wearing the same shirt for 5 days I hope :p

philosophicalarf
11-06-2010, 07:54 PM
We have got tickets for both sessions for 5 whole days!!. This is our holiday for this year. Can't wait to go and hope Ferrer gets through as I haven't had the pleasure to watch him play.

Pretty much certain now I think.

Kinda jealous, I was wanting to head down there, but can't really justify the cost solely for tennis. If it was a holiday anyway.....

Maybe next year :-) But then I'm already feeling the lure of doing the montecarlo/barcelona/madrid/rome cycle, and that's expensive (not doing the student sleep in the back of the car thing again!).

Rafan
11-08-2010, 12:45 AM
You're not wearing the same shirt for 5 days I hope :p

Well I might lol!!!

Rafan
11-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Pretty much certain now I think.

Kinda jealous, I was wanting to head down there, but can't really justify the cost solely for tennis. If it was a holiday anyway.....

Maybe next year :-) But then I'm already feeling the lure of doing the montecarlo/barcelona/madrid/rome cycle, and that's expensive (not doing the student sleep in the back of the car thing again!).

Its only here for 4 years so making the most of it.:D

KaiserT
11-18-2010, 03:36 AM
Just got the saturday booked so far, both sessions, good seats :lol:

Would like to go for rest of the week but if I do will have to be in the nosebleed seats at these prices.

ktdude
11-18-2010, 02:01 PM
My meticulous planning looks to have backfired - was really hoping to see Rafa but he won't be playing on the day I'm going to be there :sad: Oh well, I'm still super excited, it should be a great day out.

GeoMaster
11-18-2010, 02:32 PM
what are the ticket prices, can somebody help me? :D

smiley6
11-18-2010, 03:05 PM
Is anyone going to the WTF and needs tickets? :wavey:

We have 2 tickets for the first match of Murray on Sunday afternoon. The seats are next to seats 947-948; 34 pounds per ticket (including the costs we had for sending etc)

And 4 tickets for the first match of Djokovic vs Berdych
Monday daysession: section 419, row E, seats 907-910; 32 pounds per ticket.

Send me a pm when you are interested. :wavey:

Ben.
11-18-2010, 04:02 PM
My meticulous planning looks to have backfired - was really hoping to see Rafa but he won't be playing on the day I'm going to be there :sad: Oh well, I'm still super excited, it should be a great day out.

Same thing happened to me, and last year too, really annoying :mad:

Still looking forward though, first taste of live tennis as I ended up selling my tickets last year.

ktdude
11-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Same thing happened to me, and last year too, really annoying :mad:

Still looking forward though, first taste of live tennis as I ended up selling my tickets last year.
Ah shame! But yeah, all live tennis is good live tennis so it will still be a great day out! :D

@Geomaster - where tickets are still available, they range from £25 ish up to about £65 ish depending on where you want to sit. Where they have 'sold out' you can still find some through Viagogo but obviously at massively inflated prices. :rolleyes:

vavavoom
11-19-2010, 12:07 PM
I'll be there for the Sunday evening & Monday day sessions. Hoping to see some high quality stuff, although I doubt I'll get it from Berdych :unsure:

Bartman2099
11-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Hi guys, I have tickets for tomorrow's afternoon session (Murray-Soderling) at the O2. I would like to see the players practice, does anyone have any idea at what time will the players hit the practice courts? I was thinking of getting there around 11am but if someone has more precise info please do share.
Thanks.

Cheeky Chick
11-23-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm at the O2 tomorrow and Thursday :)

ktdude
11-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Did everyone have a good time? I thought it was excellent. Really well-organised, great venue. I'll definitely be back next year. Blogged about my experiences, here, if anyone is interested!

http://mypetsteedtangent.blogspot.com/2010/11/atp-world-tour-finals-tuesday-23rd.html