*I MISS YOU, GUILLE!!!! :crying2:* [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

*I MISS YOU, GUILLE!!!! :crying2:*

Pages : 1 [2]

alita
10-25-2004, 03:55 PM
Good idea Legolas.
One pic thread, one news and interview thread, chat thread, tour cheer thread,
Four main threads are the core, and other threads for some special topics.
Without moderator, we can try to keep that way to make this "Guillermo coria thread" in focus.
But, actually it's difficult.....

Nymeria
10-25-2004, 04:47 PM
we should ask if there can be moderators. But then we have to make a decision who can be that moderator.

Nymeria
10-25-2004, 04:49 PM
But I think it really would be best to have those four main threads. Because there are too many little threads here now. I agree with you on that.

Micca
10-25-2004, 06:16 PM
I agree! First I was a lot on the Guille forums (here) and then suddenly somebody advised me to go and check out Non-Tennis so I went there and went back here a few times, but I lost track when I didnt follow the threads for a few days, so... I think Ill have to make a list on which forums Im gonna be :)

Deco
10-25-2004, 06:27 PM
yeah
but how can we decide who has to be the moderator? a poll maybe?

Nymeria
10-25-2004, 06:29 PM
use your subscribed threads ;)
btw. I'm in non-tennis a lot as well, but I don't forget to return here anymore

Nymeria
10-25-2004, 06:30 PM
yeah
but how can we decide who has to be the moderator? a poll maybe?

yeah the poll would be the best way. But an open poll. But we have to find out if we're allowed to have a moderator here

Micca
10-25-2004, 06:52 PM
use your subscribed threads ;)
btw. I'm in non-tennis a lot as well, but I don't forget to return here anymore

That's true, but Ill come back more often :)

But how do you mean moderators for the threads? I dont get it. :confused:

Micca
10-25-2004, 06:53 PM
And I dont have subscribed threads! Can you subscribe that yourself or does someone else have to do that?? :confused: again!

Nymeria
10-25-2004, 07:00 PM
subscribed thread is an option in your user cp (go to options). If you have that option on automaticly all the threads you post in will be a subscribed thread of you (it's a bit hard to explain)

with moderators I mean... a moderator is someone who can edit everything in a forum and can make sure that everything is allright in the forum. You know, if someone is posting spam a moderator can delete those posts etc.

Pancakesong
10-25-2004, 07:56 PM
subscribed thread is an option in your user cp (go to options). If you have that option on automaticly all the threads you post in will be a subscribed thread of you (it's a bit hard to explain)
when you subscribe a thread, what will change???

Nymeria
10-25-2004, 09:19 PM
When you're subsribed to a thread the thread will appear in your user cp. When you go online you can just go to 'user cp' and there you'll see a list with threads and you can see in what threads are new posts

alita
10-26-2004, 01:45 AM
urmm...I don't think we're allowed to have a moderator
And without moderator, we can do better ourselves, try not to open so many so many threads, which are difficult to keep up with.
IMO, of course, it's free to speak here, for this reason, a moderator is not so important and sometime may limit something...
Try to do our best, without moderator...
Look other players' thread, like Marat's, Lleyton's, you can find those fans really stick together. They will not easy to open a new thread to spoilt the own thread. It's easy to keep up with them as well even if you have not been there for a long time.

ataptc
10-26-2004, 10:33 AM
good idea legolas! would love to have a few main threads instead of them all scattered around :D

Nymeria
10-26-2004, 11:01 AM
you're right alita. Those other threads are able to, even while they're friends for a longer time already. But if they are we're able to as well. It's just that everybody should know about this. And I don't know if they all read this thread. So we could make a thread with these 'rules' in it? :unsure:

alita
10-26-2004, 02:32 PM
I think they've seen that.
I remember that I had open a chat threat, I try to find it out and make it to be a Chat Thread.
Do you mind or we can open a new chat threat, what do you all think?

Nymeria
10-26-2004, 02:52 PM
I don't mind. I think it's best to re-open the old threads. We got already:
- a chat thread
- a cheering thread
- a pic thread

What we need:
- news about Guille thread

What we maybe need:
- a guide to the guille-forum

alita
10-26-2004, 03:16 PM
Agree! Maybe one thread should named "Guille Wrote" :D

Nymeria
10-26-2004, 03:20 PM
Agree! Maybe one thread should named "Guille Wrote" :D

yes that's a good idea :yeah:
Good to see there are more people who think it's best to have some big threads, instead of all those little ones.

Would you like it if we have the 'guide to guille forum' and that we all write a few lines about ourself in that thread so that new people know who's posting here? And in the first post we can write down that we have those 6 threads where everybody can post. And in the first post we write all names-nicks, like:

Legolas = Yvonne = 19 y.o. = the Netherlands

Wouldn't you like that?

alita
10-26-2004, 03:28 PM
Yes, "Guide to guille forum" is a great idea. :yeah:
I think it'll make more babies easy to join us~

Nymeria
10-26-2004, 03:36 PM
I'm working on the guide to the guille forum. It's there already, as you can see. But I'm editing the first post already

Pancakesong
10-26-2004, 04:57 PM
yes:D

ataptc
10-29-2004, 10:02 AM
cool.. Legolas :yeah:

Nymeria
10-29-2004, 03:27 PM
Thanks ataptc :) it was time someone did do something like this ;)

Pancakesong
10-29-2004, 07:20 PM
yes;)
on an other forum I'm trying that the moderator will do something like thise, but I dont know if it's gonna work there..

Nymeria
10-29-2004, 10:19 PM
The question if it's going to work here ;) It's always great in the beginning, but the question is how it'll be after a while

ataptc
10-30-2004, 05:16 AM
true.. lets hope for the best shall we? ;)

Nymeria
10-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Of course!