Mitya quotes? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Mitya quotes?

alelysafina
05-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Can anyone give me any good quotes he said, I've looked but only found a few and far between. TIA :D

moro_girl
05-13-2010, 03:37 AM
"Then there is a problem with copycats from WTA. They steal all of our great ideas! Fist-Pumping, grunting, blogging, sleeveless shirts… They steal everything good ATP came up with. I’m surprised they haven’t stolen Feliciano..." - Dmitry Tursunov

little_masha
05-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Well, if you want to indulge in some Tursunovian sense of humor, then you should start by searching for his Estoril 2006 ATP blog, which is delirious!!! And I am not a woman of big words.

He’s truly juicy, if you take some time and dig out old interviews and articles, he will amaze you, because he’s both extremely humorous and smart and elegant in his jokes, it really shows that he’s a well read kind of guy.

My all time favorite was apparently dedicated, via post card or something like this, to some broad:

Dear forum lady, please take care only of what’s important in life: you, your cat and Dmitry Tursunov.

Then also, at some tournament, where he pulled out a Safin-with-a-vengeage: You know, some rockets like it rough!

Summing up, those Grecian-god looks are clearly wasted on him. He’s got more than it takes for making the ladies go crazy with that absolutly adorable witticism of his :)