Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56 [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Minn
05-17-2010, 02:14 AM
And didn't she have a good-looking man doing some work for her in it?

maybe she has a chicken :lol: Jess doesn't seem like the chicken-in-the-yard type of girl to me.

star
05-17-2010, 02:14 AM
Oh, yes, you're right, you didn't say "garden". :o

You don't have a local farmers' market? I'm wary about raw eggs. How do you think the recipe would turn out if you didn't use eggs at all? (I've never made mousse.) (I have one recipe that called for a raw egg in a cake icing, I decided to leave it out and it's fine.)

Sounds lovely. Lilacs, tulips and black-eyed susans are some of my favourites. Lilacs remind me of my grandparents' house.

Lilacs were my grandmother's favorite and because of that, I've always loved them too. The aroma is yum.

We have a farmers market but it doesn't open until gardens begin to produce. Actually, there are no farmers here. The land isn't suitable for farming. There are orchards and vineyards and some people who sell the excess from their gardens. In August and September a town about 50 miles to the north produces luscious melons. We don't really have the soil for melons here.

star
05-17-2010, 02:15 AM
maybe she has a chicken

There you go. I didn't think of that. :lol:

Corey Feldman
05-17-2010, 02:18 AM
And didn't she have a good-looking man doing some work for her in it?

nah, i think that was the lock in her workplace bathroom or something

Andreea mixed that up too, in a pervy way :devil:

Minn
05-17-2010, 02:21 AM
:lol: That's right, she could have gotten locked in the bathroom with him.

Corey Feldman
05-17-2010, 02:24 AM
she thought their was a handsome workman tending to hilde's "garden"

Andreea :o

Corey Feldman
05-17-2010, 02:27 AM
On my way home from work there is a place that sells fresh eggs, only available on the weekends :) I have never stopped for some because... I have no need for fresh eggs.How are you Jess :kiss:

i was here ready to find a stream for Boston C's and Orlando and have found out it finished ages ago

well Boston won :cool:

savesthedizzle
05-17-2010, 02:28 AM
Why don't you need fresh eggs?

Everybody does. When you crack a fresh egg into the skillet, the white is all perfect and sits up instead of running all over the pan. I guess if you don't eat eggs, you don't need them. :(

Well, seeing as I live at home still, I don't exactly... cook. I also rarely eat eggs. I would use them in baking and stuff :p If I was on my own I would be more inspired to get the fresh eggs. :)

:lol: Jess doesn't seem like the chicken-in-the-yard type of girl to me.
If I lived in the "country" I wouldn't necessarily mind having a chicken or two to lay me eggs. That would depend on if I married a man who knew how to take care of chickens. I certainly do not.

Snoo Foo
05-17-2010, 02:29 AM
jess lives in the garden state, if she has a garden she could have a chicken. there's places near me that sell live chickens. and by near i mean like, you know, within 5 miles. not like on my block. but maybe that too.

savesthedizzle
05-17-2010, 02:29 AM
How are you Jess :kiss:

i was here ready to find a stream for Boston C's and Orlando and have found out it finished ages ago

well Boston won :cool:

I am good, very hungry, but good :) How are you? :smooch:

You like basketball? I did not know :D I am cheering for Orlando in this series :sad:

Snoo Foo
05-17-2010, 02:30 AM
If I lived in the "country"

you do live in the country :lol:

savesthedizzle
05-17-2010, 02:31 AM
jess lives in the garden state, if she has a garden she could have a chicken. there's places near me that sell live chickens. and by near i mean like, you know, within 5 miles. not like on my block. but maybe that too.

:yeah: You live in the Empire state, so you should have an empire :dance:

We have a garden, we as in my family. I do not get involved with the growing of the vegetables. My involvement is only in eating them. I don't know how the neighbors would feel about chickens. :lol:

savesthedizzle
05-17-2010, 02:32 AM
you do live in the country :lol:

Relatively speaking ;) :lol: I mean really in the country, like where there was no neighbors nearby :p

Snoo Foo
05-17-2010, 02:34 AM
:yeah: You live in the Empire state, so you should have an empire :dance:

:shrug: but i do. the empire of foo :sport:

savesthedizzle
05-17-2010, 02:37 AM

:yeah:

Minn
05-17-2010, 02:38 AM

well Boston won :cool: Tues. at 8:30 is the next game for those two teams. So 1:30am I think for you. Suns play tomorrow. :scared:

Corey Feldman
05-17-2010, 02:47 AM
I am good, very hungry, but good :) How are you? :smooch:

You like basketball? I did not know :D I am cheering for Orlando in this series :sad:Ok.

i tend to get interested in the NBA at this time of year every year as they show the play off and onwards here .. same with me when it comes to baseball

wouldnt say i'm a fan of any team really.. or should i say franchise ;)

thx for the info Melanie :kiss:

savesthedizzle
05-17-2010, 02:51 AM
Ok.

i tend to get interested in the NBA at this time of year every year as they show the play off and onwards here .. same with me when it comes to baseball

wouldnt say i'm a fan of any team really.. or should i say franchise ;)

thx for the info Melanie :kiss:

Ahhh I see :D I am slightly less interested in this time of year :lol: Teams I like are rarely involved :p

star
05-17-2010, 02:58 AM

The Snoo of Foo.

:worship:

Corey Feldman
05-17-2010, 03:01 AM
Nice TT picks done

i'll sleep, tuck me in star http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0084.gif

Minn
05-17-2010, 03:13 AM
Night, Mike. I'm going to bed soon too. Monday mornings always come too fast.

tennizen
05-17-2010, 03:57 AM
Hema :rolleyes:

Hema's Fedtard husband has finally turned her to a total Fedtard too. :rolleyes:

I hadn't even noticed the title :lol:

The thread titles. I bet its the Fedtard hubs of hers. :mad: :( :rolleyes:

Relax, people:hug: The thread title is meant to comfort the resident Fedtards.

If it had been my thread to title, I'd have had the head to head numbers.

Just sayin.

You had your chance and you refused to take it:hug:

Hema likes to be "controversial" She thinks it provides the illusion of a personality.

She's wrong.

:hug:

star
05-17-2010, 05:32 AM

:rolleyes:

Yes. They are such tender little things.

acionescu
05-17-2010, 07:39 AM

Andreea mixed that up too, in a pervy way :devil:

What? :confused:

she thought their was a handsome workman tending to hilde's "garden"

Andreea :o

WHAT? :(

-Evita-
05-17-2010, 07:52 AM
Morning :wavey:

maybe she has a chicken

:spit:

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 08:13 AM
First of all:

:bounce::dance::woohoo::yippee: Rafa!!!

Morning, Evita, Andreea & co.

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 08:19 AM
Secondly,

The thread title is meant to comfort the resident Fedtards.
1. Why?
2. How patronizing of you.
3. I know that showing that you're a fan of Rafa is beneath you (and it would be a lie as well, I think) but at least, pretend.
4. Why do you think that our resident Fedtards with their innate sense of superiority need comfort?

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 08:22 AM
That as well (and the damn lock is broken again...they guy may have been handsome but he seemed to have been quite a tool :awww:)

However, I do have a gardener. Not as handsome as the lock guy but still :)

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 08:23 AM
Enjoy your moment Hilde, as usual it won't last till you get grumpy again...

Bibberz
05-17-2010, 08:25 AM
Morning :wavey:

:wavey:

Evita, I shouldn't have to play qualies for singles in RG. This is outrageous. :( I've won 16/18 (88.8%) singles matches on clay in my TT career. To put this into perspective, Bjorn Borg was at 88.1% for his career. These are facts. :shrug:

I've discussed the matter with Bolar Bolabi, and he has generously agreed to switch places with me. Please put me in the MD and put Bolar on the Qualifying Entry List.

Thanks! :smooch: :hatoff:

EDIT: And :wavey: to everyone else.

EDIT: And :wavey: to everyone.

-Evita-
05-17-2010, 08:34 AM

Evita, I shouldn't have to play qualies for singles in RG. This is outrageous. :( I've won 16/18 (88.8%) singles matches on clay in my TT career. To put this into perspective, Bjorn Borg was at 88.1% for his career. These are facts. :shrug:

I've discussed the matter with Bolar Bolabi, and he has generously agreed to switch places with me. Please put me in the MD and put Bolar on the Qualifying Entry List.

:lol: Nice try :p You'll have to play qualifying but at least you'll have a Bye in the first round :hug:

I see you made the gif :lol:

acionescu
05-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Who deleted? :rolleyes:

-Evita-
05-17-2010, 09:33 AM
Who deleted? :rolleyes:

Hilde, I think.

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 09:37 AM
Guilty as charged. :D

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 09:57 AM
Mornin :wavey:

Rafa :hearts::bounce::clap2::bigclap::bowdown::dance:
:yippee::woohoo::rocker::banana::rocker2::inlove:

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 10:07 AM
Good morning, JG.

GM is a mess, as expected.
I got my first red dot in my rep sheet in ages too.

acionescu
05-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Mornin :wavey:

Rafa :hearts::bounce::clap2::bigclap::bowdown::dance:
:yippee::woohoo::rocker::banana::rocker2::inlove:

Mimi? :unsure:

acionescu
05-17-2010, 10:25 AM
A red dot? :rolls: From whom? :(

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 10:37 AM
From Sweet Cleopatra. She started yet another Federer vs Nadal thread and I reacted: "another Nadal vs Federer thread; what a novelty. :zzz:"

The thread was deleted but my red dot stands.

l_mac
05-17-2010, 10:43 AM
bottom line is federer is the greatest tennis player ever but a disgusting human being.
nadal is a great tennis player and a very nice human being.

i will always support a great player being genuinely nice rather than suporting the greatest player being a repulsive human being.

federer is far to elitist for my liking, his core fan base is extremely elitist aswell.
nadal is more of the common family man that normal people can relate to, just a simple down to earth guy.
this is why i will always support rafa even though he will never accomplish as much as federer in tennis.

i love both their games but i love the type of guy rafa is.
for me, rafa is the ultimate sportsman, geniunely humble in victory and in defeat and enjoys their victories and enjoys life in general and plays tennis for the right reasons, not playing tennis for a bunch of glittering statistics.
u play sport because u enjoy it, not because u want to break this record and that record.
thats not how tennis or sport is supposed to be played.
rafa plays sport for the right reasons, cant say the same about roger or sampras who plays tennis for a bunch glittering array of past statistics.
rafa plays for the challenge, the competition, problem solving during a match and gaining satisfaction in succeeding, he even said he loves the challenge more than he does tennis itself.

love the way rafa goes about things, not just in tennis but in life in general, he enjoys life, doing activities, he even stayed in the olympic village during the olympics in 2008 whereas federer thought he was too good for everyone and stayed in a hotel.
rafa really enjoyed that experience of staying in the village with all the not so well known athletes and getting to know eachother.

for roger, it seems everyone has to carry his coffin around where ever he goes.

i think for young kids wanting a role model or an idol to look up to, i think rafa is the perfect guy, on court and off court, the guy is an absolute champion.

Incredible post :haha: :haha: :haha: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 10:51 AM
No-one matches Rafatards' level, not even the Serbtrolls at their peak :worship:

adee-gee
05-17-2010, 11:04 AM

EDIT: And :wavey: to everyone else.

EDIT: And :wavey: to everyone.
:haha:

I don't think I have officially welcomed you back yet son. Welcome back :D

acionescu
05-17-2010, 11:08 AM
I see nothing wrong in tennis.guru's post :shrug: :D :o

adee-gee
05-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Incredible post :haha: :haha: :haha: :bowdown: :bowdown:
I don't see anything funny. All true. Could've been a lot harsher on Fed :shrug:

JM, what dates are you in London again? What are your plans? I need to sort out dates off work :sport: :D

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 11:15 AM
I wish tennis were never played on clay... Who decided to play the sport on that surface anyway? Surely some Amazonian tribe tried it on some clay road there and the Spanish conquistadors took it over... :rolleyes: :( :p

JM, what dates are you in London again? What are your plans? I need to sort out dates off work :sport: :D

From June 24th to 26th... Do you plan to attend Wimbledon? I think we'll hang out there one day with Chris... Can you lend me a raquet if we try to play some tennis? I can't take mine with since I will only have a handbag to travel :o :D

adee-gee
05-17-2010, 12:00 PM
From June 24th to 26th... Do you plan to attend Wimbledon? I think we'll hang out there one day with Chris... Can you lend me a raquet if we try to play some tennis? I can't take mine with since I will only have a handbag to travel :o :D
Yeah cool, which day do you want to go to Wimbly? A day when Rafito is playing? :D Do you have any other plans?

Yeah I can give you a racquet, that can be your excuse :hug:

tennizen
05-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Secondly,

1. Why?
2. How patronizing of you.
3. I know that showing that you're a fan of Rafa is beneath you (and it would be a lie as well, I think) but at least, pretend.
4. Why do you think that our resident Fedtards with their innate sense of superiority need comfort?

How predictable of you:hug: The previous title 13>8 was a jinx title. After the jinx worked I thought using Mikey's line(No matter what happens, 16>>>6) would be funny,mocking. So the title was meant to be patronizing.

And since you so nicely asked me to pretend to be a Rafatard,

Vamos Rafa!!:bounce::rocker2::inlove::hearts::inlove::in love:

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 12:02 PM

In the thread title, stupid.

Never mind. :rolleyes:

I thought using Mikey's line(No matter what happens, 16>>>6) would be funny,mocking.
You thought wrong. :hug:

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah cool, which day do you want to go to Wimbly? A day when Rafito is playing? :D Do you have any other plans?

Yeah I can give you a racquet, that can be your excuse :hug:

I doubt we'll get to see Rafito since I don't plan to queue for hours to get a central court ticket :o smaller courts will be fine, I guess you'll be happy with getting to see some of the overweight WTA mugs :o :D :p

I don't have any other plans yet :o :angel: I thought it could be cool to go out dinner and you show me some of London's best night life... :aplot: :cool: :D

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 12:07 PM
:lol: Hilde :awww: :hug: :hug:

acionescu
05-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Hilde good mood didn't last long...:bolt: :D

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Hilde good mood didn't last long...:bolt: :D
What makes you think that? :D

Beware if I can't be bothered to argue with somebody. ;)

tennizen
05-17-2010, 12:15 PM
In the thread title, stupid.

Never mind. :rolleyes:

This is the chat thread.I think the tournament thread is for that sort of appreciation.

You thought wrong. :hug:

You'll have to live with it since I am the thread-starter:hug:

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 12:18 PM
You'll have to live with it since I am the thread-starter:hug:
I can't wait to read other samples of your fantastic sense of humor. :bounce:

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 12:19 PM

:hearts: :inlove:

tennizen
05-17-2010, 12:23 PM
I can't wait to read other samples of your fantastic sense of humor. :bounce:

I won't disappoint you, rest assured:bounce:

:hearts: :inlove:

Jolan:inlove:

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Stop being a fool Hilde, Hema wets her panties just the same way you do as soon as she gets to see Rafiangel :shrug: :o

Betty
05-17-2010, 12:41 PM
i m in castina mood:fiery:
f u work
f u boss

:retard:

-Evita-
05-17-2010, 12:43 PM
f u work
f u boss

Betty :hug: What happened at work?

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 12:45 PM

:awww:

I'm not in a bad mood, damn it. :(

:)

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 12:45 PM
Betty sweetheart :awww: :hug: think about Inter, that should cheer you up!!!! :cool: :dance: :D

Metis
05-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Hilde :lol:

Did you gloat in front of your Fedtard colleague? :D You should email him this:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2yukaqh.gif

:D

dude there was a hole in the oven mitt and i melted all the fingerprints off my right index finger
You learned how to use the oven?

:speakles:

I don't mind the title. :awww: I hadn't even noticed it; I thought you had done something bad in GM. :lol:

Incredible post :haha: :bowdown:

:rolls:

tennis.guru, a new MTF star in the making? What a promising talent. :worship:

Betty
05-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Betty :hug: What happened at work?

Betty sweetheart :awww: :hug: think about Inter, that should cheer you up!!!! :cool: :dance: :D

:retard:boss:retard: SOB
she came at work at 10.30 we need to make an important job..and she said i l lcall u now im busy she called me at 12.25 (my time work isu ntil 12.30)and told me..it is important u stop here:rolleyes:
F didnt feel well at school lucky my mom was at home and went her to pick him but i stopped only for 30 min then ,even if it was not finish, i leaft all to my colleague and back home coz my son wanted me,but if that headc.talked with me when she arrived instead to my colleague that stop there until 6 pm maybe all those would not happen..:(and i dont say all the words she told me screaming..ore better told to my colleague abt me:haha::rocker2:

and yes JM..i campioni d'Ita siamo noi:banana:

I'm not in a bad mood, damn it. :(

i meant in general;)

Metis
05-17-2010, 12:54 PM
I like the reactions in this photo :lol:

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/20265724.jpg

Betty
05-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Jm my boss needs a big cue in her ass or in another thing.. so she can be satisfay and dont be ro rude..pity theere is nothing to do for the rest ...she is deprive of in cleverness

Metis
05-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Jm my boss needs a big cue in her ass or in another thing.. so she can be satisfay and dont be ro rude..pity theere is nothing to do for the rest ...she is deprive of in cleverness

:eek: :spit:

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 12:59 PM

:shrug: Girls need sex as much as flowers need water... :o :scared: :D :p

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 01:03 PM
i meant in general
Hmmpf...I'm not that grumpy and moody. :awww:

Hilde :lol:

Did you gloat in front of your Fedtard colleague? :D You should email him this:
Me? Gloating? :angel:

Er...I wanted to but I changed my mind as soon as I saw him doing a great impression of Droopy when he walked into my office. Despite being a Fedtard and as stubborn as a mule, he's a good colleague.

Just got a "Rainbow Europe" map shoved into my hands on the European square.
(Apparently, May 17 = International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHO)) They've made an Index. Every country starts with 10 points and you get deducted points for each major issue that's disrespected or not regulated by law in the country.

Rainbow Europe Country Index:

Country with the maximum of 10 index points: Sweden
9: The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Spain
8: Iceland, UK
7: Andorra, Denmark
6: Finland
5: France, Germany, Portugal
4: Croatia, Hungary, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Switzerland
3: Austria, Czech Republic, Ireland, Kosovo, Romania
2: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Lithuania, Slovakia
1: Georgia, Greece, Italy, Malta, Montenegro, Serbia
0: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Latvia, Liechtenstein, FYR Macedonia, Monaco, Poland, San Marino, Vatican City
-1: Belarus, Moldova, Turkey
-2: Russia, Ukraine

Betty
05-17-2010, 01:04 PM

she is not a girl..:devil:

metis...i m showing that site of me that castina wanted to see;)
but im already relaxing..eating my cornetto:p

adee-gee
05-17-2010, 01:09 PM
How predictable of you:hug: The previous title 13>8 was a jinx title. After the jinx worked I thought using Mikey's line(No matter what happens, 16>>>6) would be funny,mocking. So the title was meant to be patronizing.
I appreciated it Hema :hug:

I've just noticed that you and Claire have very similar posting styles, especially when you're in a sarcastic mood :D :worship:
I doubt we'll get to see Rafito since I don't plan to queue for hours to get a central court ticket :o smaller courts will be fine, I guess you'll be happy with getting to see some of the overweight WTA mugs :o :D :p

I don't have any other plans yet :o :angel: I thought it could be cool to go out dinner and you show me some of London's best night life... :aplot: :cool: :D
Maybe you can bully sweet-talk a Rafa fangirl into giving us one :sport:

Sorana :inlove: she is prettier in person than she is in pictures, but she'll be out by the time you get here :lol: so you get here on a Thursday right? Which leaves either Friday or Saturday for Wimbly?

I can do that :cool:
:shrug: Girls need sex as much as flowers need water... :o

acionescu
05-17-2010, 01:18 PM

I'm not in a bad mood, damn it.

Should try harder :hug: Something like :D or :bounce:

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Maybe you can bully sweet-talk a Rafa fangirl into giving us one :sport:

Sorana :inlove: she is prettier in person than she is in pictures, but she'll be out by the time you get here :lol: so you get here on a Thursday right? Which leaves either Friday or Saturday for Wimbly?

I can do that :cool:

Rafa fangirls can't resist my charms, I think you already noticed that on here, don't you? :o :D :p

Let's say Wimbly on Friday, so we can go out on Friday night :bounce: :cool: :sport: :D

Metis
05-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Me? Gloating? :angel:

Er...I wanted to but I changed my mind as soon as I saw him doing a great impression of Droopy when he walked into my office. Despite being a Fedtard and as stubborn as a mule, he's a good colleague.

:lol: I guess that was satisfying enough by itself. :D Besides, you get to keep the moral high ground. :cool:

(Apparently, May 17 = International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHO)) They've made an Index. Every country starts with 10 points and you get deducted points for each major issue that's disrespected or not regulated by law in the country.

0: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Latvia, Liechtenstein, FYR Macedonia, Monaco, Poland, San Marino, Vatican City

Greece :tape: At least we are above Vatican City. :spit:

she is not a girl..:devil:

metis...i m showing that site of me that castina wanted to see;)
but im already relaxing..eating my cornetto:p

that should do the trick :D

acionescu
05-17-2010, 01:28 PM

While men are the human cactuses :hug:

acionescu
05-17-2010, 01:28 PM
I think Romania is ranked much higher than she deserves :o

adee-gee
05-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Rafa fangirls can't resist my charms, I think you already noticed that on here, don't you? :o :D :p

Let's say Wimbly on Friday, so we can go out on Friday night :bounce: :cool: :sport: :D
You're a natural, you'll need to teach me a few tricks ;)

Good call, it's usually crazy busy on the Saturday as well :D
I think Romania is ranked much higher than she deserves :o
Romania got +3 points for having beautiful women :inlove:

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 01:33 PM
I can't wait for RG to start.

Castafiore
05-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Romania has been given points (or rather, kept points) based on two things:
the country has:
1) an anti-discrimination legislation that refers to sexual orientation with regards to employment, goods & services.
2) criminal laws that refer to sexual orientation with regards to hate speech/crime.

Greece offers that as well but they have an unequal age of consent (unequal between boys and girls).

Russia for example ends up in minus index points because besides offering no legislation that refers to sexual orientation, it also violates the freedom of assembly and the freedom of association/expression.

Sweden ends up on top because they are the only country with not just legislation but it's also written in their constitution.

adee-gee
05-17-2010, 02:00 PM
Moldova -1 :lol: :sobbing:

Action Jackson
05-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Gago, you still celebrating.

Snoo Foo
05-17-2010, 02:14 PM
:scared: pico's arm :scared:

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 02:26 PM
Gago, you still celebrating.

yes, too much to celebrate about.

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 02:28 PM

And you'll have to celebrate CL on Saturday :cool: :worship:

Oh wait...... :haha: :haha: :D

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 02:35 PM
And you'll have to celebrate CL on Saturday :cool: :worship:

Oh wait...... :haha: :haha: :D

your beloved Real Mierda ends the season empty handed despite spending zillions :shrug:

not to mention your village football league...

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 02:38 PM
your beloved Real Mierda ends the season empty handed despite spending zillions :shrug:

not to mention your village football league...

My beloved Internazionale Di Milano will win the CL, as well as the Scudetto and Copa d'Italia... I'll settle for that. RM will win everything next year, as soon as they hire J. Mourinho :cool: :)

Action Jackson
05-17-2010, 02:38 PM

Wonder if Roncero is crying like a baby. The sad thing is that Pellegrini did a good job this year and they are going to f*ck him.

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 02:40 PM
The sad thing is that Pellegrini did a good job this year and they are going to f*ck him.

:spit: :haha: I can see where you come from, he surely did a good job to Barcelona :yeah: :tape: :D

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Pellegrini is truly fucked up...

what I just can't wait to see is Mourinho misserably failing and kicked in the ass out :haha:

Action Jackson
05-17-2010, 02:45 PM
:spit: :haha: I can see where you come from, he surely did a good job to Barcelona :yeah: :tape: :D

You are a clown seriously, if you think Pellegrini was shit this season. 300m pounds of talent, they aren't going to run together smoothly straight away and the fact that it's actually a long term project.

He didn't want Robben or Sneijder to leave, but they did. Look how many points they got at the end of season. Not my fault you don't have a thing called perspective and expect instant gratification.

Galacticos policy was shit, the fact they sacked del Bosque shows they don't have a clue.

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 02:50 PM
You are a clown seriously, if you think Pellegrini was shit this season. 300m pounds of talent, they aren't going to run together smoothly straight away and the fact that it's actually a long term project.

He didn't want Robben or Sneijder to leave, but they did. Look how many points they got at the end of season. Not my fault you don't have a thing called perspective and expect instant gratification.

Galacticos policy was shit, the fact they sacked del Bosque shows they don't have a clue.

Pellegrini is a nobody and surely doesn't have the shoulders to manage such a team, it takes a real man to humble that bunch and make them play together... :o Mourinho is definitely the one :cool: :p

Action Jackson
05-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Pellegrini is a nobody and surely doesn't have the shoulders to manage such a team, it takes a real man to humble that bunch and make them play together... :o Mourinho is definitely the one :cool: :p

Fact is they weren't as good as Barcelona overall, they weren't at the start of the season and it was proven true. They care about buying stars and not the players needed for the stars to play.

Yes, nobodies coach River Plate.

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 03:09 PM

Mourinho will leave Real Mierda with tail between his legs and boy how will I enjoy that....

tennizen
05-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Stop being a fool Hilde, Hema wets her panties just the same way you do as soon as she gets to see Rafiangel :o

JM understands me:rocker2:

i m in castina mood
f u work
f u boss

:hug: Bosses can do that to you

:rolls: So this is the famed MP. I need to watch this match. I was too scared yesterday.

I don't mind the title. :awww: I hadn't even noticed it; I thought you had done something bad in GM.

I rarely post in GM these days:awww:

:eek: I now understand what sort of temper poor little Mikey talks about.

I appreciated it Hema :hug:

Thanks, Adam:hug: I don't know what I would do if not for the men in this thread:sobbing:

I've just noticed that you and Claire have very similar posting styles, especially when you're in a sarcastic mood :D :worship:

There is a reason Claire is my MTF BF:inlove::D

Btw, where is she? I thought we had decided that quarter-life crisis was not a good reason for absence from MTF:rolleyes:

While men are the human cactuses

:rolls::rolls:

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Im contemplating paying a premium account with the sole aim of having yesterday matchpoint in my siggie :angel:

tennizen
05-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Go for it. It's time you got a new avy and sig anyway.

elessar
05-17-2010, 03:28 PM

It's so bad I can't stop watching it :lol:

I blame myself for this loss, I should have gotten banned again :tears:

tennizen
05-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Claire:inlove: Why did you disappear again?

elessar
05-17-2010, 03:44 PM
I don't want to reach 20,000 posts :scared:

tennizen
05-17-2010, 03:47 PM
I don't want to reach 20,000 posts :scared:

You will anyway:hug: Let us time it such that I reach 15K and you reach 20K at the same time:inlove:

elessar
05-17-2010, 03:51 PM
You will anyway:hug: Let us time it such that I reach 15K and you reach 20K at the same time:inlove:
You are right, such wonderful achievements have to be shared :inlove:

Merton
05-17-2010, 04:32 PM
The match point explains why I gave up as a tennis player when I was a kid. :( Terrible hand-eye coordination in general, then I would lose concentration a second before contact. My older brother mocking me was the final straw :lol:

elessar
05-17-2010, 04:38 PM
I keep seeing people play tennis everywhere when I go jogging, makes me wanna play it's been a while since I've gotten my shoes dirty on red stuff :sport:

I tried playing chess a bit online the other day, I mostly tried the puzzles :o thank god for the hint button.

Betty
05-17-2010, 04:39 PM
:eek: I now understand what sort of temper poor little Mikey talks about

:lol: coz u didnt never see Mike's temper then:ras:;)

tennizen
05-17-2010, 04:40 PM
I started playing tennis again but I have never played on clay. Where I live, I only see hard courts everywhere:(

Betty
05-17-2010, 04:42 PM
i played on clay but i(not sure my knee) prefer cement..too much slow clay for me:o

elessar
05-17-2010, 04:45 PM
My old club and its 9 clay courts is about 500 meters from the new appartment and there are probably a dozen other clay courts around here that are even closer. They probably cost a lot though so :unsure:

tennizen
05-17-2010, 04:45 PM
I tried playing chess a bit online the other day, I mostly tried the puzzles :o thank god for the hint button.

My husband tried a lot to make me play. I just cannot put my mind to it:o

:lol: coz u didnt never see Mike's temper then:ras:;)

i played on clay but i(not sure my knee) prefer cement..too much slow clay for me:o

Betty,that's because you are a complete player;)

Merton
05-17-2010, 04:50 PM

The geek in me wonders about the scale in this ranking, for example I cannot believe the distance between say Vatican City and Luxembourg equals the distance between Finland and Sweden.

They do? :scratch:

Romania has been given points (or rather, kept points) based on two things:
the country has:
1) an anti-discrimination legislation that refers to sexual orientation with regards to employment, goods & services.
2) criminal laws that refer to sexual orientation with regards to hate speech/crime.

Greece offers that as well but they have an unequal age of consent (unequal between boys and girls).

Russia for example ends up in minus index points because besides offering no legislation that refers to sexual orientation, it also violates the freedom of assembly and the freedom of association/expression.

Sweden ends up on top because they are the only country with not just legislation but it's also written in their constitution.

I didn't even know about the unequal age of consent. I guess it is a remnant of a law that has not been revised.

I don't know, but I guess it is better to gradually build a team around a core, not spending 300 million at once :shrug:

It's so bad I can't stop watching it :lol:

I blame myself for this loss, I should have gotten banned again :tears:

Come on, absolutely not an important match in the great scheme of things :hug:

tennizen
05-17-2010, 04:54 PM
* Jealous*

Actually there is a club close by with clay courts but we cannot afford that:sad:

l_mac
05-17-2010, 04:54 PM
:d

elessar
05-17-2010, 04:56 PM
In France it's usually free or much cheaper if you play with someone who's a member of the club. I tried to play on grass when I was in London but you had to be a member and the fee was like 10,000 a year like at Queen's club :cuckoo:

elessar
05-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Linda do you really hate me that much, think what some people in MTF would do to me if they knew where I lived :scared:

l_mac
05-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Linda do you really hate me that much, think what some people in MTF would do to me if they knew where I lived :scared:

:hug: I was just playing.

elessar
05-17-2010, 04:58 PM
Pheew. knew you wouldn't do that to me :hug:

tennizen
05-17-2010, 05:02 PM
In France it's usually free or much cheaper if you play with someone who's a member of the club. I tried to play on grass when I was in London but you had to be a member and the fee was like 10,000 a year like at Queen's club :cuckoo:

I think it's the same here as well but I don't know anyone who is a member:lol:

When I was in grad school, we had like 18 HCs overall.

Now here,there are plenty of public courts but again all hard courts.

10,000 a year is really:cuckoo:

acionescu
05-17-2010, 05:28 PM
LOL at h-a-b-i-b-k-o answer to Star in the match thread. The guy sense of humor is second to none :worship: :bowdown:

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 05:41 PM
LOL at h-a-b-i-b-k-o answer to Star in the match thread. The guy sense of humor is second to none :worship: :bowdown:

Sure, and star is the funniest poster out there :lol: even Tangy seems pale in comparison to her bitterness :)

Merton
05-17-2010, 05:49 PM
The odds of Nadal winning RG outright are 1.44:1 (implied probability 69%). Sounds about fair to me. The odds of Federer winning Wimbledon are 2.48:1. That sounds too low, as usual Murray appears overpriced there (8:1).

rocketassist
05-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Noticed number one Rafa hater Gregory Rusedski singing the guy's praises on Sky Sports News before. Wonder if Linda saw it? :lol:

rocketassist
05-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Sure, and star is the funniest poster out there :lol: even Tangy seems pale in comparison to her bitterness :)

Agreed, star took the piss out of Federer's baby being possibly ill.

acionescu
05-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Sorry but that specific post of Star was hilarious. Not that I expect you to appreciate it :p

acionescu
05-17-2010, 05:55 PM
The odds of Nadal winning RG outright are 1.44:1 (implied probability 69%). Sounds about fair to me.

I wonder how big they were last year :o

Merton
05-17-2010, 05:57 PM
About the same :o

rocketassist
05-17-2010, 05:57 PM

RM just don't quite understand you have to build success not buy it. If Pellegrini should go then Man City should sack all of their coaching staff for not winning after spending 200m.

They still lack a truly world class centre half and with Raul old and RVN gone they need a new poacher- Benzema isn't a poacher.

elessar
05-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Tangy and Star are the same, both bitter fedhating euro bashing yanks except Tangy is funny. And I'm pretty sure she's trolling 99% of the time :D

rocketassist
05-17-2010, 06:00 PM
tangy thinks Europe is a country.

acionescu
05-17-2010, 06:05 PM
i didn't get the euro bashing part from Star :scratch:

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Sorry but that specific post of Star was hilarious. Not that I expect you to appreciate it :p

I hope Rafa's sister gets ill, I mean seriously ill, and I'll make fun of it, sure you'll laugh your arse off too...

acionescu
05-17-2010, 06:13 PM
I hope Rafa's sister gets ill, I mean seriously ill, and I'll make fun of it, sure you'll laugh your arse off too...

It was a post bout Almagro taking a set from Rafa, don't know what you're talking about, don't you know what "specific" means? :confused:

bokehlicious
05-17-2010, 06:16 PM
It was a post bout Almagro taking a set from Rafa, don't know what you're talking about, don't you know what "specific" means? :confused:

She made fun of Fed babies possibly having mono, I guess you didn't see it :angel: :o

acionescu
05-17-2010, 06:19 PM
No, I didn't and even if I did, i wasn't talking about it. An unfortunate post once doesn't make one humourless as a sole RG win doesn't make Fed King of Clay :shrug: :p

Minn
05-17-2010, 07:04 PM
That as well (and the damn lock is broken again...they guy may have been handsome but he seemed to have been quite a tool :awww:)

However, I do have a gardener. Not as handsome as the lock guy but still :) So Mike and I were both right. Maybe the locksmith just wanted an excuse to come back to your workplace. ;)

:o It still surprises me to see him do that.

Jm my boss needs a big cue in her ass or in another thing.. so she can be satisfay and dont be ro rude..pity theere is nothing to do for the rest ...she is deprive of in cleverness :hug: Betty. I interact as little as possible with my bosses. One is great, the other two, meh.

-2: Russia, Ukraine Interesting. I wonder where my country would fall. Near the top, I'd think.

I hope ... and I'll make fun of it, sure you'll laugh your arse off too... JM, I'm thinking you should delete this. I don't know about Star's post so I won't comment on it but I don't want you to get banned. You never know what some lurker may decide to do.

tennizen
05-17-2010, 08:05 PM
It's so boring without tennis:zzz:

Getta
05-17-2010, 08:07 PM
for Andreea and Hema :smooch:

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/delete1/NICEexho_avec_Robin4.jpg
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/delete1/NICEexho_avec_Robin2.jpg
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/delete1/NICEexho_avec_Robin1.jpg

:inlove:

acionescu
05-17-2010, 08:33 PM
One for each, I hope :armed:

acionescu
05-17-2010, 08:33 PM
BD, did you see the OOP? :bigcry: :bigcry: :o :help:

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Tangy and Star are the same, both bitter fedhating euro bashing yanks except Tangy is funny. And I'm pretty sure she's trolling 99% of the time :D

Star isn't an eurobasher :rolleyes: I eurobash much more than her.

Tangy rules sin más.

Getta
05-17-2010, 08:48 PM
as far as i know star is passionate about European history and variety of cultures.

tangy, she is so unique, different and extraordinary.

tennizen
05-17-2010, 08:56 PM
As far as I know star isn't a bitter Fed hater also.

acionescu
05-17-2010, 09:04 PM
doing my picks :help: Feelling like I'd rather watch a Federer sex tape instead :o

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 09:04 PM

Hatas have no place in this thread.

acionescu
05-17-2010, 09:05 PM

She is a Fed hater but not bitter :shrug: The only bitter part about Star is her love of Nole :o :tears:

tennizen
05-17-2010, 09:08 PM
She is a Fed hater but not bitter :shrug: The only bitter part about Star is her love of Nole :o :tears:

We all have our opinions:hug:

Federer sex tape:drool:

Bibberz
05-17-2010, 09:09 PM

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0244.gifhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0244.gifhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0244.gifhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0244.gifhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0244.gif

BD, did you see the OOP? :bigcry: :bigcry: :o :help:

acionescu
05-17-2010, 09:10 PM
Seriously, I'm losing my will to live by the minute :tape:

Betty
05-17-2010, 09:47 PM
bd never talk abt the picks in public..spy:scared:

acionescu
05-17-2010, 09:49 PM
he deleted :rolls:

Bibberz
05-17-2010, 09:50 PM
bd never talk abt the picks in public..spy:scared:

Yeah, you're right. I would not want one of our opponents to find out that [RANDOM PLAYER IN FERGANA CHALLENGER] is really shitty. :scared:

Bibberz
05-17-2010, 09:51 PM
he deleted :rolls:

And you picked him to win in straights. :lol:

Best...doubles team...ever.

:sport:

acionescu
05-17-2010, 10:01 PM
it was the only player I heard about :awww: :o I thought that must be somehow rewarded :shrug:

-Evita-
05-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Andreea, BD, you don't have to send picks for tomorrow, you both have Byes :) And the chance that you'll need them for count-back is less than 1%.

MalwareDie
05-17-2010, 10:20 PM
tennis.guru, a new MTF star in the making? What a promising talent. :worship:

Nope. It was kingfederer/modern tennis and has been permanently banned.

acionescu
05-17-2010, 10:29 PM
the bad is already done :D

Getta
05-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Nope. It was kingfederer/modern tennis and has been permanently banned.

it's easy to lose your way here, in the mugboar's forum. hundreds queuing up at any time of day or night for a dip in the mud pond.

JolánGagó
05-17-2010, 10:47 PM
hahaha

adee-gee
05-17-2010, 11:15 PM
I started playing tennis again but I have never played on clay. Where I live, I only see hard courts everywhere:(
Yup, here too. There's the odd clay/grass court floating around, but they're mainly shite.
I could've taken you to play on grass :tears: Despite the fact you're French, and a girl, I think I'd take a lot of pleasure in beating you :D :hug:
doing my picks :help: Feelling like I'd rather watch a Federer sex tape instead :o

tangerine_dream
05-17-2010, 11:21 PM
http://i22.tinypic.com/34e2nhh.jpg

tangy thinks Europe is a country.
Whoever you're rooting for in World Cup I hope they lose to the Yanks. TOTAL HUMILIATION!

Bibberz
05-18-2010, 12:28 AM
Whoever you're rooting for in World Cup I hope they lose to the Yanks. TOTAL HUMILIATION!

I'm sure he's pulling for England. We've embarrassed them before. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_v_United_States_%281950%29) :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2:

We could really stick it to England if we got to host the 2018 World Cup. :D

savesthedizzle
05-18-2010, 03:07 AM
I. am. so. mad. right. now. I. feel. the. need. to. punctuate. after. every. word. that's. how. mad.

Minn
05-18-2010, 03:27 AM
Pablo got banned. :(

What's the matter, Jess? :hug:

savesthedizzle
05-18-2010, 03:28 AM
Pablo got banned. :(

That. is. why. I. am. punctuating. Stupid. TT.

Minn
05-18-2010, 03:31 AM
:( It's not permanent, is it? I hope not.

savesthedizzle
05-18-2010, 03:38 AM
:( It's not permanent, is it? I hope not.

I don't know. It doesn't seem like anyone knows :rolleyes: This ban is a mystery and also really effing annoying, inconvenient, and sucktastic.

Minn
05-18-2010, 03:46 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=151830&page=3

There was a lot of behind-the-scenes pleading for shortened sentences for the two who got banned because of their inappropriate posts on this thread (not our pleas, of course). It worked. Maybe that needs to happen here?

savesthedizzle
05-18-2010, 03:50 AM
To be honest, I find the whole circumstance of his banning a little suspect. He was not given an infraction. If you look at his profile you'll see only infractions that expired about a year ago. I don't know. I'm just pissed that my stupid TT partner gets banned when it's too late for me to replace him. :shrug:

Minn
05-18-2010, 04:06 AM
Are you his TT partner for RG? :awww:

savesthedizzle
05-18-2010, 04:10 AM
Are you his TT partner for RG? :awww:

Yes. I'm ranked #1 and I'm going to end up being an alt for qualifying because this guy can't keep his mouth shut with posts involving Fiber. He'll be unbanned on the 24th apparently. Just long enough to ruin RG :rolleyes: Someday he'll learn... I hope.. to maybe just.. not talk about Fiber.

Snoo Foo
05-18-2010, 04:12 AM
what the fuck happpened? cuz he called ray bisexual? hijole.

Minn
05-18-2010, 04:16 AM
Yeah.

I've got to go to bed. I'll catch up on this drama tomorrow. He'll have to be careful who he talks about when he comes back. Too bad about RG, Jess. :hug:

savesthedizzle
05-18-2010, 04:17 AM

Yes. :lol: That's exactly what happened. And he wasn't infracted, he just got banned immediately for it.

Nathaliia
05-18-2010, 04:21 AM
Starts here:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=155620&page=98

Apparently he also called Nikki a slut and Gustavo M Fan a shit player. Plus he referred to himself as a kid who plays golf and knows nothing.

Snoo Foo
05-18-2010, 04:21 AM
i'm sure the fair and balanced mods in their infinite wisdom made the correct decision :D

and they can see deleded posts

Snoo Foo
05-18-2010, 04:24 AM
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Disgusted-Lucille-Eyeroll-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9465744-256-141.gif

acionescu
05-18-2010, 06:17 AM
That was clearly joking, WTF? :confused:

JolánGagó
05-18-2010, 07:04 AM
OMG! bisexual! what a hideous insult! he should be banned from the galaxy...

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 07:25 AM
JM, I'm thinking you should delete this. I don't know about Star's post so I won't comment on it but I don't want you to get banned. You never know what some lurker may decide to do.

Why? As far as I know star didn't even get warned for wishing Fed's babies to get mono :shrug:

as far as i know star is passionate about European history and variety of cultures.

:spit: :haha:

:spit: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Snoo Foo
05-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Goodnight Bisexuals

acionescu
05-18-2010, 08:23 AM
GOOD NIGHT, SLUT :hug:

Castafiore
05-18-2010, 08:37 AM
Er....good morning to all of you too. :cuckoo: :scared:

I just made the mistake of reading Bodo's latest offering (I tend to ignore it most of the time). It just merits repeating: BODO is a clown.

and in case George should feel like responding: Yes, I know that water is wet.

acionescu
05-18-2010, 08:51 AM
I stopped reading Bodo since the Monte Carlo crap piece (x 2) :cuckoo:

scoobs
05-18-2010, 09:45 AM
People still attempt to read Bodo?

Castafiore
05-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Apparently. In my defence, it was the first time I read his blog in months and even then, I skimmed through it since I can't bring myself to read every word. :o

I'm having a medical check-up of some sort tomorrow which requires me to eat very lightly in the days leading up to it. I'm HUNGRY. :sad:

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Hilde, is there a feature for me to get warnings anytime you post something in GM? You're illarious, such dedication to defend Rafa from the evil haters :awww: :hug: Rafa can be proud of you :hatoff: :D

Action Jackson
05-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Life is so beautiful.

Castafiore
05-18-2010, 10:31 AM
for our favorite Fed fanboy:

http://www.vamosbrigade.com/images/animations/whiff.gif

You can thank me later.

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 10:32 AM
So graceful!!!! :hearts: :worship: :cool: :D :p

scoobs
05-18-2010, 10:43 AM
better than Swan Lake anyday :o

acionescu
05-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Apparently. In my defence, it was the first time I read his blog in months and even then, I skimmed through it since I can't bring myself to read every word. :o

I'm having a medical check-up of some sort tomorrow which requires me to eat very lightly in the days leading up to it. I'm HUNGRY. :sad:

mandatory when you read Bodo's blog :hug: :o

Life is so beautiful.

RM losing the title? Getting drunk on National Day? Rafito winning Madrid? :p

acionescu
05-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Natural born talent :hearts: Move over, Baryshnikov and alike! :(

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 10:52 AM

Inter's hat-trick :cool:

Action Jackson
05-18-2010, 10:53 AM

None of the above.

Saumon
05-18-2010, 10:56 AM
RG starting today?

Action Jackson
05-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Funny how JM is a fan of artistic tennis and even RM for all their foibles actually attractive football and have for most of their existence of a club, yet he worships the ultimate symbol of catenaccio.

acionescu
05-18-2010, 11:00 AM
RG starting today?

Quallies? :unsure: I have picks to made :bigcry:

EVITA?

Action Jackson
05-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Would have been fun to make 64 picks in TT.

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 11:04 AM
Funny how JM is a fan of artistic tennis and even RM for all their foibles actually attractive football and have for most of their existence of a club, yet he worships the ultimate symbol of catenaccio.

I support Inter because everyone and their sisters are AC Milan fans... I support RM because everyone and their sisters are Barcelona fans...

(I support Federer because everyone and their sisters are Nadal fans :o :p)

-Evita-
05-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Quallies? :unsure: I have picks to made :bigcry:

EVITA?

First round qualy matches are taking place now, the OOP for tomorrow will be published later. I think it'll be only 16 matches so not that bad :)

Action Jackson
05-18-2010, 11:07 AM
I support Inter because everyone and their sisters are AC Milan fans... I support RM because everyone and their sisters are Barcelona fans...

(I support Federer because everyone and their sisters are Nadal fans :o :p)

I don't like AC Milan too much, but Inter epitomise the bad things about Italian football especially style wise. Federer it's jingoistic reasons. :)

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Federer it's jingoistic reasons. :)

Quite frankly not. I'm amazed by the most beautiful tennis ever displayed, Fed could be Spanish I'd still be his greatest fan.

Action Jackson
05-18-2010, 11:12 AM
Quite frankly not. I'm amazed by the most beautiful tennis ever displayed, Fed could be Spanish I'd still be his greatest fan.

Considering I made the point earlier when it came to artistic tennis, hence the irony of supporting Inter and Federer.

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Considering I made the point earlier when it came to artistic tennis, hence the irony of supporting Inter and Federer.

You like defensive tennis (clay moonballers), I like defensive football (Inter), each to their own :shrug: :p

Action Jackson
05-18-2010, 11:16 AM
You like defensive tennis (clay moonballers), I like defensive football (Inter), each to their own :shrug: :p

Actually I have a wide range of players I like that's just lazy stuff. You should support Valencia or Germany, and not Real Madrid if the second part is true.

acionescu
05-18-2010, 11:16 AM
I'm amazed by the most beautiful tennis ever displayed

http://planetsmilies.net/music-smiley-1302.gif http://planetsmilies.net/music-smiley-1302.gif http://planetsmilies.net/music-smiley-1302.gif

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 11:19 AM
You should support Valencia or Germany, and not Real Madrid if the second part is true.

Obviously I prefer offensive footie (as well as tennis)... Inter, well, I'm a fan since the Altobelli days, and they weren't the most defensive Italian team back then...

Action Jackson
05-18-2010, 11:23 AM
Obviously I prefer offensive footie (as well as tennis)... Inter, well, I'm a fan since the Altobelli days, and they weren't the most defensive Italian team back then...

Helenio Herrera, he was Mourinho before Mourinho.

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 11:38 AM
:cool: :p

http://www.interfc.it/Altobelli.jpg

acionescu
05-18-2010, 11:40 AM
Evita, when you said that we are having BYES you were talking about RG? :o I thought you were talking about Fergana :rolls:

acionescu
05-18-2010, 11:44 AM
BD, strangely enough, Evans is not one of my differenes, not even in SR :haha: :haha:

Action Jackson
05-18-2010, 11:54 AM
Vlach, you are right about the WTA thing. RG qualies more competitive than the main draw.

-Evita-
05-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Evita, when you said that we are having BYES you were talking about RG? :o I thought you were talking about Fergana :rolls:

Of course I was talking about RG. You said something about the awful OOP, I thought you meant the fact that there are 64 matches :shrug: And you said it to BD and you are playing doubles together with BD at RG so I logically assumed you were talking about RG :lol:

Edit: And besides, I just checked that you don't have a Bye in the first round in Fergana so why would you think I was talking about that? :scratch: Never mind, I know you simply forgot about RG :lol: :awww:

Betty
05-18-2010, 12:27 PM
)
:hearts::kiss:

:zzz::zzz:

acionescu
05-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Guilty as charged, Evita :awww: :o

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 12:35 PM
Betty :hearts: :hug: at last :awww: :hug:

Betty
05-18-2010, 12:36 PM

why pablo got a ban,just noticed of it:speakles:

acionescu
05-18-2010, 12:37 PM
George, I'm afraid that people that would call me a sexist would be right, I'm not that fond of men :p

-Evita-
05-18-2010, 12:39 PM

why pablo got a ban,just noticed of it:speakles:

You don't read back :speakles: Apparently he called FiBeR "bisexual" and that was the reason. I don't know, I think there must be more to it.

Poor Jess though, Pablo was her doubles partner for RG :hug:

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 12:40 PM
George, I'm afraid that people that would call me a sexist would be right, I'm not that fond of men :p

I noticed most Nadal fangirls seem to have lesbian tendencies... :aplot: :hearts: :D

Betty
05-18-2010, 12:41 PM
he touched the wrong boy:o
i believe it was a joke ..

seppi lost :rolleyes:i changed my pick on him in the last min:retard:

acionescu
05-18-2010, 12:44 PM
seppi lost :rolleyes:i changed my pick on him in the last min:retard:

wrongplaced nationalism :hug: :p

Betty
05-18-2010, 12:49 PM
evi just finish to read back:tape:
jess:hug:

Action Jackson

Haha

Just watching Dusseldorf and following RG qualies, the results haven't been too bad so far. Marcos Daniel struggling against Witten is hilarious though.

Betty
wrongplaced nationalism :hug: :p

no, jon's advise:(:o

Bibberz
05-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Andreea, we got CRUSHED. It was not remotely close. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Your boi Evans was on fire. Watch the only American in the draw take this shitty title. :rocker2:

Betty
05-18-2010, 01:29 PM
monty is losing too
we ll be crushed too:rocker2:

Betty
05-18-2010, 01:31 PM
and i love lose in this way
Betty (ITA) vs. Deboogle!. (USA) - Same winners; SR Differences: Seppi 2-0 v 2-1

my tt retire is near:rocker2:

tennizen
05-18-2010, 01:39 PM

:eek: Someone sensitive soul must have reported it:cuckoo:

Why? As far as I know star didn't even get warned for wishing Fed's babies to get mono :shrug:

:spit: :haha:

:spit: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I hope you understood my post in the spirit it was meant;). I can't be sure of anything these days:(

Er....good morning to all of you too. :cuckoo: :scared:

I just made the mistake of reading Bodo's latest offering (I tend to ignore it most of the time). It just merits repeating: BODO is a clown.

and in case George should feel like responding: Yes, I know that water is wet.

I skimmed through too. Only because I was really bored:lol:

for our favorite Fed fanboy:

http://www.vamosbrigade.com/images/animations/whiff.gif

You can thank me later.

:inlove:

Castafiore
05-18-2010, 01:49 PM
One thing is certain, people would have to pay me a considerable amount of real cash to be a moderator on MTF.

People don't give a damn when one poster is temporarily banned for a detail but they get outraged when a friend gets a similar treatement and then, they go moaning about moderators not being consistent.

Having said that, I don't read the TT part of the forum so, I don't have an opinion on this particular ban.

:sobbing: I'm hungry.

bokehlicious
05-18-2010, 01:56 PM
I hope you understood my post in the spirit it was meant;). I can't be sure of anything these days:(

I guess I failed to spot the sarcasm, just as you fail to spot mine most of the time... ;)

Betty
05-18-2010, 01:59 PM
im hungry/stressed too,too much msn moment lately:bolt:

acionescu
05-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Andreea, we got CRUSHED. It was not remotely close. :haha: :haha: :haha:

But did you see my singles score? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Your boi Evans was on fire. Watch the only American in the draw take this shitty title. :rocker2:

:sport:

My only correct pick :o

Corey Feldman
05-18-2010, 02:12 PM
what a tool that Pablo

sabotaging Jess's #1 chances at RG

acionescu
05-18-2010, 02:15 PM
I don't see it that way. He just posted in his usual style, i'm sure that if he had even the slighest idea that he could get banned he wouldn't do that to Jess.

Corey Feldman
05-18-2010, 02:16 PM
take it frome someone who has been banned for next to NOTHING

:cool:

its obvious has some vendetta against that Fiber, jk or not... enough is enough, cant be nice for fiber coming every day being called gay or fat just because pablo has a crush on Carlita

acionescu
05-18-2010, 02:18 PM
It's like Betty reporting you for calling her fat and old, really...:o

-Evita-
05-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Witten beat Daniel at RG qualies 7-6 4-6 17-15 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Corey Feldman
05-18-2010, 02:20 PM
It's like Betty reporting you for calling her fat and old, really...:ohey, i never call betty fat

oh did the RG start

Betty
05-18-2010, 02:21 PM
i m i cant change it;)

Corey Feldman
05-18-2010, 02:23 PM
your not fat, you just have big boops

Betty
05-18-2010, 02:25 PM
so the weight is all there?:haha:no way not so big..belly more;)

-Evita-
05-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Betty & Mikey :lol:

Mikey, don't forget to send picks for tomorrow :p

acionescu
05-18-2010, 02:30 PM
i have to send too? :scared:

-Evita-
05-18-2010, 02:33 PM
i have to send too? :scared:

I don't know, let me check the draw... Yep, no Bye in the second round for you :awww:

Betty
05-18-2010, 02:33 PM
yes mike,andy,bd..rg picks:nerner:
200 picks..right evi?

Corey Feldman
05-18-2010, 02:35 PM
no worries Evita

i'm up for picking tonight, bring that OOP on

acionescu
05-18-2010, 02:36 PM
Only 16 :dance:

Corey Feldman
05-18-2010, 02:37 PM
if you need any help Andreea, you know where i am

savesthedizzle
05-18-2010, 02:42 PM
You don't read back :speakles: Apparently he called FiBeR "bisexual" and that was the reason. I don't know, I think there must be more to it.

Poor Jess though, Pablo was her doubles partner for RG :hug:

It *appears* he will be unbanned today. He was not banned by the mod we thought he was, it seems he was probably banned by a mod who knew nothing of Pablin's humor and probably thought he was actually insulting Nikki, GustavoM_Fan... AND Fiber. I don't know for sure, but Pablin thinks the ban may be overturned today.

what a tool that Pablo

sabotaging Jess's #1 chances at RG

:smooch:

Corey Feldman
05-18-2010, 02:48 PM
if i wasnt signed up i'd have loved to partner you sometime Jessita

Betty
05-18-2010, 02:49 PM
pablo did it for help me to keep yr ranking jess..coz i use always...lose in r1:jaja:
;)jk

savesthedizzle
05-18-2010, 02:49 PM
if i wasnt signed up i'd have loved to partner you sometime Jessita

:smooch: thank you