Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56 [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

l_mac
05-14-2010, 10:46 PM
:hug: :worship: !it worked! :banana: :kiss:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/biteit.jpg
:lol:
Not hot. But handsome and adorable. :)

Not handsome, not adorable, not hot. Foul.

Corey Feldman
05-14-2010, 10:47 PM
unbelievable lucky win

star
I'd lock Ferru in my closet anytime :o

He might lose some abdominal definition after that treatment. :) :)

Corey Feldman
84% 1st serves in, FFS

that is pure luck, just like Roddick and his 85% 1st serves

star
05-14-2010, 10:48 PM

Not handsome, not adorable, not hot. Foul.

:hug: :hug: Obviously you are just an ethnic Serb hater.

acionescu
05-14-2010, 10:49 PM
He might lose some abdominal definition after that treatment

It would be well worthy :) At least for me :o

star
84% 1st serves in, FFS

that is pure luck, just like Roddick and his 85% 1st serves

:lol: Yes, everyone speaks of fearing Ferrer's serve.

l_mac
:hug: :hug: Obviously you are just an ethnic Serb hater.

I like that young boy :drool: And middle Djoko, though he is getting uglier with age.

Metis
05-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Ferru :banana:

Time to get a win against his Imperial GOATiness. :p

It's so they can get the Fedal Final they crave.

Understandable. It's been a year already. :awww:

:(

I can think of many just from the top 10:

Fed.
Nole.
DelPo.
Toad.

In all seriousness none of these men are ugly.

star
05-14-2010, 10:51 PM
Murray is not beating Fed on clay, Star, he's not useful in that way atm :)

I agree. He's not nearly as useful over all as he ought to be.

adee-gee
05-14-2010, 10:53 PM
With Adam is the same thing as with Murray. I fangirl him, just fangirl others more :)
:tears: :sad: :bigcry:

And Linda snubbed my question.

I'm feeling particularly unloved.

:sad:

:tears:
Holy jesus are you serious? :unsure:

acionescu
05-14-2010, 10:54 PM
I agree. He's not nearly as useful over all as he ought to be.

He used to be :tears:

acionescu
05-14-2010, 10:56 PM
BD, are we playing quallies at the shit tournement we are in next week? :unsure: Or I'm not playing with you? :scratch:

Corey Feldman
Ferrer never gets tired

l_mac
:tears: :sad: :bigcry:

And Linda snubbed my question.

I'm feeling particularly unloved.

WHat was the question?
Fe

In complete seriousness, I respectfully disagree.

adee-gee
05-14-2010, 10:58 PM
WHat was the question?
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9912638&postcount=648 :(

Not Bazza Cowan (although he is also a mug), the guy that was with him. He might not be that new, I haven't watched much tennis this year tbh.

Metis
05-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Holy jesus are you serious? :unsure:

yes :shrug:

I'm not saying they are super hot, handsome etc. They look fine compared to the average person.

l_mac
05-14-2010, 10:59 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9912638&postcount=648 :(

Not Bazza Cowan (although he is also a mug), the guy that was with him. He might not be that new, I haven't watched much tennis this year tbh.

Oh, I don't know but he was awful. Someone on the livescore thread was complaining about him too :lol:

star
05-14-2010, 11:00 PM
I like that young boy :drool:

This is not something you want to leave around to be quoted. :scared:

If I had a sig, I'd put it in. :p

star
05-14-2010, 11:01 PM

I'm not saying they are super hot, handsome etc. They look fine compared to the average person.

I don't think any of them are ugly -- not even Murray is ugly. Radek is ugly. He's the only one I would call ugly.

adee-gee
05-14-2010, 11:02 PM

Del Potro is about as pleasant looking as the thought of Federer banging Mirka.
Oh, I don't know but he was awful. Someone on the livescore thread was complaining about him too :lol:
He almost seems like he's doing a poor impression of Petchey. If only his comments were 0.1% as funny or intelligent it would be a considerable improvement.

Where do Sky find these shit commentators? Threlfall, Milns, this dude...seriously, they should get me and you. Especially for a Fedal final.

Corey Feldman
05-14-2010, 11:03 PM
get rid of Peter Fleming

i'm fed up of him taking 45 seconds to say something anyone else would say in 5 seconds

acionescu
05-14-2010, 11:04 PM
lol, I'd like to hear that commentary :worship:

adee-gee
05-14-2010, 11:05 PM
get rid of Peter Fleming

i'm fed up of him taking 45 seconds to say something anyone else would say in 5 seconds

They should have a whole revamp of the team. Only Petchey should stay.

Corey Feldman
05-14-2010, 11:06 PM
get Timmy Henman in

not only knows his stuff but how would this face cheer you up before/after every match

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/CBDEC8DE505240D5B20BDD5566FE3E88.ashx?w=148&h=198

adee-gee
05-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Nah, fanboys Fed too much. May as well get you, at least you don't have a David Cameron-esque accent.

Corey Feldman
05-14-2010, 11:09 PM
Henman, Rusedski and :hearts: Sam Smith :hearts: on the panel

that is the way to go

star
05-14-2010, 11:10 PM
3 match threads for Ferrer/Murray :lol:

adee-gee
This dude would make a good commentator. Amazing post, I actually burst out laughing :worship:

Clowninsh stuff from Monfils. Clown attitude, clown game plan, clown mentality, just pure clown all over. He has a good ability, but wasted by that clown brain of his. Maybe I'm a clown too for hoping this to be a good tight match.

Metis
I don't think any of them are ugly -- not even Murray is ugly. Radek is ugly. He's the only one I would call ugly.

yes Stepanek is probably the only one :lol:

Del Potro is about as pleasant looking as the thought of Federer banging Mirka.

:spit: :tape:

The shape of his face is a bit strange but he's not that bad; and he has green eyes. :inlove:

He almost seems like he's doing a poor impression of Petchey. If only his comments were 0.1% as funny or intelligent it would be a considerable improvement.

Where do Sky find these shit commentators? Threlfall, Milns, this dude...seriously, they should get me and you. Especially for a Fedal final.

I would pay good money to see that happen. :rolls:

Bibberz
05-14-2010, 11:12 PM
WB BD, this is in his honour

http://s4.postimage.org/v7fcS.gif

:haha: :haha: :haha:

BD, are we playing quallies at the shit tournement we are in next week? :unsure: Or I'm not playing with you? :scratch:

We're playing. I strategically tanked both of my SF matches in TT Madrid to rest up for the Fergana Challenger. :rocker2:

We got the 14th spot. No need to qualify. :worship:

There are 17 Uzbekistani players in Saturday's qualifying round. :spit:

acionescu
05-14-2010, 11:15 PM
really? :haha: :haha:

Fergana is in Uzbekistan? I thought it was italy? :retard: :o

Metis
05-14-2010, 11:15 PM
I need to get up early. Night everyone :wavey:

acionescu
05-14-2010, 11:17 PM
no trophy dedication for me :tears:

acionescu
05-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Good night Metis :hug: May you have sweaet Nalby(:inlove:) dreams

star
05-14-2010, 11:18 PM
The shape of his face is a bit strange but he's not that bad; and he has green eyes. :inlove:

Green eyes on a man don't really impress me that much. I think DPo has a nice smile and a very nice way about him. That makes him attractive. He's definitely not ugly.

star
05-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Night, night, Europeople.

Getta
05-15-2010, 12:13 AM
Night, night, Europeople.

it's raining right now in Athens.

George Dalaras - vrexei sti ftoxogeitonia (pouring in the poor neighbourhood) ;)

b25qGsEEMjA

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Hilde, who's that Baryshnikov guy? How dare you compare him to Sir Roger Federer?!?! :( :mad: :p

Getta
05-15-2010, 01:31 AM
http://www.thecolorsofdance.com/images/baryshnikov.jpg

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 01:32 AM
What I said, Roger is not a pansy ballet dancer :o :rolleyes: :p

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 01:36 AM
Btw, better be the Baryshnikov than the Schwarzenegger of tennis :shrug: :o :p

savesthedizzle
05-15-2010, 01:41 AM
I haven't read back everything I've missed. There is a lot.

But I will say, I find Del Potro very physically appealing.

Minn
05-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Home. :)
Watching hockey. :D
Jess :hug:
JM? :speakles: You're not usually here this time of night. :hug:

savesthedizzle
05-15-2010, 01:51 AM
Home. :)
Watching hockey. :D
Jess :hug:
JM? :speakles: You're not usually here this time of night. :hug:

Hello :wavey:

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 01:54 AM
Was watching the Bruins :cool: Melanie :hug:

Minn
05-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Hello :wavey: How's life, Jess?

Was watching the Bruins :cool: Melanie :hug: Flyers-Bruins was the match-up I cared least about this round. Now they meet Montreal. :D :scared: ;) I'm watching a teenagers' tournament. :D

savesthedizzle
05-15-2010, 02:00 AM
How's life, Jess?

Flyers-Bruins was the match-up I cared least about this round. Now they meet Montreal. :D :scared: ;) I'm watching a teenagers' tournament. :D

Life is alright I suppose. I'm slightly disappointed in things today, but overall things are fine :p No work tomorrow, but I may wake up for the tennis :D

How are things with you? :D

Hockey :unsure: the one sport I know absolutely nothing about.

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 02:01 AM
I'm watching a teenagers' tournament. :D

Haha you Canadians are really crazy with your hockey :lol: :p I saw today Canada started slowly to finally hammer the Norwegians... :o those world champs are a joke with most big teams messing up and teams such as Denmark actually winning games :lol: :o

Minn
05-15-2010, 02:11 AM
Life is alright I suppose. I'm slightly disappointed in things today, but overall things are fine :p No work tomorrow, but I may wake up for the tennis :D

How are things with you? :D I am good. I am currently contemplating changing my nail polish. :o :lol: I have a lot of work to catch up on this weekend and I'm thinking about where I might go on vacation this summer.

Sorry today was not that good. Hopefully a day off tomorrow makes things a bit better.

Haha you Canadians are really crazy with your hockey :lol: :p I saw today Canada started slowly to finally hammer the Norwegians... :o those world champs are a joke with most big teams messing up and teams such as Denmark actually winning games :lol: :oDenmark won a game? :lol: I haven't been paying much attention to that tournament. Maybe this weekend I'll have to watch some.

The teenagers' tournament is a major one, the Canadian championships.

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 02:14 AM
Denmark won a game? :lol:

I think they beat Finland (or the US :scratch:) and Slovakia :o :help: :lol:

savesthedizzle
05-15-2010, 02:27 AM
I am good. I am currently contemplating changing my nail polish. :o :lol: I have a lot of work to catch up on this weekend and I'm thinking about where I might go on vacation this summer.

Sorry today was not that good. Hopefully a day off tomorrow makes things a bit better.

Denmark won a game? :lol: I haven't been paying much attention to that tournament. Maybe this weekend I'll have to watch some.

The teenagers' tournament is a major one, the Canadian championships.

Oooh do you have any ideas on your vacation options? :D

Minn
05-15-2010, 02:39 AM
No, not really. I doubt anywhere too "exotic". :awww:

savesthedizzle
05-15-2010, 02:52 AM
No, not really. I doubt anywhere too "exotic". :awww:

:hug:

I am still hoping for a California trip in hopefully October :D

But in the summer I am thinking of taking a short couple day excursion to some tennis :D

My options are:

-Legg Mason, where one of my friends goes every year. I've been, but it would be more fun to go while she is there and crash in her hotel room :D
-Newport, I've never been to this one. Rhode Island is a LONG drive for me though, but it seems nice :) It's not unbearably long, it's just getting through Massachusetts that feels like it takes AGES.
-Atlanta, this is a longer drive than Rhode Island obviously, and it's not a good week I don't think, but I am liking the idea of going to this tournament and I don't know why :o
-Binghampton challenger... I plan to go to this EVERY YEAR. It would just be a day trip, but the day I want to go it always rains or something I decide not to drive up. lol.

Minn
05-15-2010, 03:08 AM
California would be really cool.

From that list, Legg Mason sounds like a good choice, especially since you'd see your friend. Binghampton too, if you pick a nice day. ;)

I was thinking about Toronto but I haven't really looked into it at all. :o

One of my coworkers is part of some cheap flight "club" with an airline and he checks it out pretty much every day while I'm sitting beside him. We were daydreaming about $17 flights to Florida this afternoon.

savesthedizzle
05-15-2010, 03:11 AM

From that list, Legg Mason sounds like a good choice, especially since you'd see your friend. Binghampton too, if you pick a nice day. ;)

One of my coworkers is part of some cheap flight "club" with an airline and he checks it out pretty much every day while I'm sitting beside him. We were daydreaming about $17 flights to Florida this afternoon.

First of all:

:aplot: coworker?

Second of all:

I'd daydream about $17 flights to Florida too! This sounds amazing :D

Minn
05-15-2010, 03:17 AM
No, not a :aplot: coworker. :lol:

It's Spirit. Another coworker and his wife take advantage of it often. Last year they went to Hilton Head for the day. :lol:

star
05-15-2010, 03:17 AM
:hug:

I am still hoping for a California trip in hopefully October :D

But in the summer I am thinking of taking a short couple day excursion to some tennis :D

My options are:

-Legg Mason, where one of my friends goes every year. I've been, but it would be more fun to go while she is there and crash in her hotel room :D
-Newport, I've never been to this one. Rhode Island is a LONG drive for me though, but it seems nice :) It's not unbearably long, it's just getting through Massachusetts that feels like it takes AGES.
-Atlanta, this is a longer drive than Rhode Island obviously, and it's not a good week I don't think, but I am liking the idea of going to this tournament and I don't know why :o
-Binghampton challenger... I plan to go to this EVERY YEAR. It would just be a day trip, but the day I want to go it always rains or something I decide not to drive up. lol.

I vote for Legg Mason. First, I think it will have a better field than the others and second you have a friend there. I think you will have more fun.

star
05-15-2010, 03:22 AM

I think you should go to Toronto. It's the men's right? I mean if it's the women's, no.

savesthedizzle
05-15-2010, 03:34 AM
I've been to the Toronto tournament. It's aight, but I wouldn't go again probably. The Montreal event :hearts: I'd do again though gladly :)

Spirit? I will check this out :D

Minn
05-15-2010, 03:34 AM
It's the men. :lol: I wouldn't bother if it were the women. I go to Toronto semi-regularly, just never for tennis. So maybe. I was just looking at prices. We'll see.

Toronto is closer than Montreal for me.

Maybe I should look into Cincinnati too.

You have to pay to join the "club" but it's worth if it you can take advantage of their deals.

savesthedizzle
05-15-2010, 03:37 AM
Hmmmm interesting :) I'd have to fly out of La Guardia which is not my airport of choice :rolls: So, it would be a hassle for me to use the airline, and I prefer to travel as easily and non-hassley as possible. :D

Minn
05-15-2010, 03:42 AM
Too bad. They fly out of my airport of choice. I've flown them before, including a pretty cheap (but not $17) flight to Chicago.

-Evita-
05-15-2010, 07:55 AM

http://i43.tinypic.com/20tqhb5.jpg

acionescu
05-15-2010, 08:02 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry:

He's young, he'll learn :hug:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 08:04 AM
My first classical recording was a vinyl with this particular recording :inlove: :inlove:

7_suu2h2AQU

Never matched since :worship: :worship:

adee-gee
05-15-2010, 09:03 AM
Andreea, if I come to Bucharest in July or August will you arrange some special plans for me? :D

Action Jackson
05-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Go there in September for the clay classic Princess.

adee-gee
05-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Hot weather + Beach + Romanian chicks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tennis.

:D

l_mac
05-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Adam why did you give me your vcash?

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 10:42 AM
I see Adam is still overratting the Romanian chicks :lol: :awww: :hug: :p

Merton
05-15-2010, 10:53 AM
another one (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9706204&postcount=158) to love.

Thank you, love the guitar there.

So is there a particular age range when gifted chess players reach their peak, like for example math geniuses who produce their best work until 30, or is it long term experience that leads to big titles?

The influence of age in chess is quite complex. Memorization and calculating ability start declining after 30. But then you accumulate patterns with age, I mean you just know in what direction to plan and search in many positions. So pattern recognition improves. You also accumulate experience, and a better sense and discipline in directing your energies. Then it depends on the individual, personal circumstances are the defining drive eventually.

Kasparov and Fischer both reached their peak around 30. Kasparov overthrew Karpov to become world champion at 22 but then continued to improve. Both were driven by a "motivating paranoia", Kasparov believed the Soviet establishment was after him and he had the "me against the system" mentality. Fischer believed was fighting against the entire USSR where chess was the state sport. On the other hand, Korchnoi reached his peak at 45-47 years old but he had to leave the USSR as a political refugee and resettle in the West (Switzerland). Korchnoi is still active at 79 today. The current world champ Anand reached his peak in my mind in 2007 and he is still there (he is 40 now).

He's young, Evita. He'll be back tougher than ever. He has to learn that to overturn a champion you have to stick the knife in and keep it there and twist it too.

It would be very interesting is we see a repeat match between the 2 at RG.

He called it a joke that they have 2 night matches scheduled and with this one going on well past midnight that it's not going to be fair for Ferrer or Murray who have to come back tomorrow.

Obviously it isa joke, but Tiriac only cares that he will sell more tickets on Sunday if the final is Nadal-Federer.

I'm gonna be rich :woohoo: Someone from Nigeria just sent me an e-mail with a very interesting proposition :bounce:

I like to see some originality in these scams, so hepefully the proposition is to marry a 94-year old paraplegic on his death bed and then inherit his fortune. :D

Action Jackson
05-15-2010, 11:00 AM

Not as good as your Dutch ones? I actually prefer the Bulgarian lassies to the Romanian ones.

Obviously it isa joke, but Tiriac only cares that he will sell more tickets on Sunday if the final is Nadal-Federer.

Yes, it would be good for him, but did you see that clip posted about Tursunov in GM? He talked about Fed/Nadal matches, you can see who the gloryhounds and starfuckers are and the others with a clue to get the context.

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Not as good as your Dutch ones? I actually prefer the Bulgarian lassies to the Romanian ones.

Chicks from the North have two major advatages over the Latinas: most of them are blondes :D and they're more open when it comes to sex matters :o :angel: :p

adee-gee
05-15-2010, 11:03 AM
Adam why did you give me your vcash?
Dunno, I felt like it :D
:silly: Have you been to Romania man? Simply unreal.

Merton
05-15-2010, 11:11 AM

I vote Romanian, hands down. A great mix of Latin and Slav.

Yes, it would be good for him, but did you see that clip posted about Tursunov in GM? He talked about Fed/Nadal matches, you can see who the gloryhounds and starfuckers are and the others with a clue to get the context.

I didn't see that thread, I will go to check.

Action Jackson
05-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Chicks from the North have two major advatages over the Latinas: most of them are blondes :D and they're more open when it comes to sex matters :o :angel: :p

Blondes, well it's just very easy to become blase about them. In fact even though I have been away from Norway for a while, it's like yeah she is blonde has to do more work to get attention. It's like in most places, the more exotic the look in some ways it's more advantageous.

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 11:13 AM
:silly: Have you been to Romania man? Simply unreal.

There are many places where you'll find gorgeous chicks, son :o just not in the UK :hug: :D :p

Action Jackson
05-15-2010, 11:14 AM

Comment from a Romanian friend when asked about their negative stereotypes. He said what do you expect with a Latin, Slav, Romany and Magyar mix.

acionescu
05-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Andreea, if I come to Bucharest in July or August will you arrange some special plans for me? :D

Hardly :tears:

If I'm in Bucharest at that time is to have Petru's surgery :scared: :bigcry:

I actually prefer the Bulgarian lassies to the Romanian ones.

That's very sad news to digest :tears:

I vote Romanian, hands down

:yeah:

A great mix of Latin and Slav.

:rolleyes:

Comment from a Romanian friend when asked about their negative stereotypes. He said what do you expect with a Latin, Slav, Romany and Magyar mix.

Sound like he was talking rather about our language :D

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Tonight I go to a festival organised by some guy that won 3 millions. He's a huge Scorpions fan and decided to invest the money making them come back for the occasion. Well, I'm way more looking forward to watch ks choice, never seen them live and I love her voice :cool:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 11:29 AM
But you can come in September for the tennis, Adam :bounce:

adee-gee
05-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Not just a scholar of tennis, but a scholar of women :p Always knew this Merton knew his stuff ;)
There are many places where you'll find gorgeous chicks, son :o just not in the UK :hug: :D :p
I'm fully aware :lol: Romania is in the top 5 countries in the world though.
Hardly :tears:

:(

Don't you live in Bucharest? How close are you? What about to Constanta?

Action Jackson
05-15-2010, 11:32 AM
Where is the festival JM? On the lake, Lausanne or somewhere else?

Allegro is back in Switzerland seems like he is playing some league tennis.

Action Jackson
05-15-2010, 11:33 AM
That's very sad news to digest :tears:

Crocodile tears.

acionescu
05-15-2010, 11:34 AM
I live 200 km from Bucharest and 200 km from Constanta :lol:

adee-gee
05-15-2010, 11:39 AM
I live 200 km from Bucharest and 200 km from Constanta :lol:
Close enough, get your mum to look after the little one and come meet me :shrug: most people would travel thousands of miles to have the honour :(

acionescu
05-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Close enough, get your mum to look after the little one and come meet me :shrug: most people would travel thousands of miles to have the honour :(

Of course, we'll talk then :)

As it is you travelled thousand miles to meet me :shrug: :p :o

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Where is the festival JM? On the lake, Lausanne or somewhere else?

It's in a small village called Longirod, somewhere between Geneva and Lausanne, by not by the lake. Some 15 minutes from where I live.

Allegro is back in Switzerland seems like he is playing some league tennis.

I'll check that. If he's playing the interclub then I might go and watch him somewhere. My roomie is pal with him on fb, was studying with him at some point, I'll ask him to ask Yves.

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Madrid schedule :o clear favoritism for Nadal as usual :o

acionescu
05-15-2010, 11:58 AM
what? They put Federer first? :confused:

Action Jackson
05-15-2010, 11:59 AM
No, he is second Andreea and no way Ferrer should have played first today.

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:02 PM
I know, what is Mike trolling talking about then? :scratch:

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Fed's semi should be after Nadal match... not after the WTA

6pm .. they want fed-ferrer to be a long match .. up till about 10pm when Nadal is tucked up in bed

this is worse than AO 2009 Semis imo

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:09 PM

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:11 PM
when Rafa start?

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:11 PM
that's the joy about combined events :zzz:

if they put fed first they'd have no one left for WTA

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:12 PM
they are warming up, bett :inlove:

Action Jackson
Mo Layhani in the chair, highlight of the match.

Betty
ole i came home just in time:D

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:13 PM
andy:hearts:avy:drool:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Vamos Rafa :rocker2:

Now is the best time to tank as any :rocker:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:15 PM
You should see it in the original size, Bett :hearts:

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:16 PM
i've got 2 cup final's to watch today

Betty
show me:D

almagro:bolt:the anti rutting mood:bolt:

Betty
i've got 2 cup final's to watch today

ciaooo

which one?:p

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:18 PM
:kiss: Hi Bet

scottish: dundee U v Ross County
english: chelsea v portsmouth

both at the same time, i'll have to flick between them

acionescu
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5738/img3146aw.jpg

:hearts:

Betty
mike yr nice diff is starting to play now
u should watch them and not rafa:angel:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Nadal broken :( Clearly he's tanking :shrug:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:20 PM
mike yr nice diff is starting to play now
u should watch them and not rafa:angel:

He can't, he has a mancrush on him :awww:

Betty
:kiss: Hi Bet

scottish: dundee U v Ross County
english: chelsea v portsmouth

both at the same time, i'll have to flick between them
but chelsea already won the league:p
and the scot one is decided too?
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5738/img3146aw.jpg

the eyes:inlove:the beard:(

Corey Feldman
i'm not watching Nadal play one his bunnies

i'll wait for Rezai next and then Fed later

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:21 PM
:lol: Bet.. its the cup finals, Coppa's ;)

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:22 PM
rafa:(
and damn cant nike give him a confortable slip:(always touch there:p

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:23 PM
:lol: Bet.. its the cup finals, Coppa's ;)

o yes,stupid me,bri leagues finished last week end
i m confuse coz we play again
..tomorrow..:scared:

JolánGagó
05-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Hi!!! :wavey:

Im so glad to be able to be back now :yippee:

Bamos Rafa!! :rocker2:

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:24 PM
get out of my thread Jolan

acionescu
Lurkers :wavey:

acionescu
Jolan :inlove: Where have you been? :(

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:25 PM
i was thinking..maybe andre can give to rafa some advises for a good wig:o

Betty
i was thinking at u gago when i wrote wig;)

JolánGagó
get out of my thread Jolan

shut up and witness the Mighty reign, Mikey.

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:26 PM
that drop was a call to rafa..was clear mugro intention
ole:rocker2:vamossssssssss

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Maybe give him advices about worst wigs, Bett :unsure:

-Evita-
05-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Andreea, who's that in your avatar?

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:27 PM
The dropshot was very fashionable this week :inlove:

Pity for the lack of Nole for the entertainment values :tears:

Minn
05-15-2010, 12:28 PM
:wavey:

Rafa :D

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:28 PM
The one and only Alex Corretja :inlove:

Metis
05-15-2010, 12:29 PM
Rafa struggling to put a 1st serve in. :(

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:29 PM
Rafa :smash:

This is Nole 2009 redux :scared: :unsure:

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:30 PM
:wavey: Melanie

Boston C's dispatched LeBron :cool:

acionescu
Rafa plays like shit :(

-Evita-
Rafa broken to love :speakles:

bokehlicious
Hi Melanie :wavey: :hug:

Betty
;)i know
Andreea, who's that in your avatar?

:speakles:this new and young generation fan of tennis:o

yo mel:wavey:metis,jm...

is the break day:(

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Rafa feels like another 4 hour Madrid epic ;)

-Evita-
05-15-2010, 12:32 PM
:speakles:this new and young generation fan of tennis:o

Everyone has to start at some point :hug:

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Everyone has to start at some point :hug:

or maybe it is a sign of andy my age :o

JolánGagó
05-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Jolan :inlove: Where have you been? :(

:kiss: bery bussy in Frankfurt :mad:

i was thinking at u gago when i wrote wig;)

:kiss:

my wigs are the best :rolleyes:

Rafa :retard:

Minn
Hi!!! :wavey:

Im so glad to be able to be back now :yippee:

Bamos Rafa!! :rocker2: Hi Jolan. Welcome back.

i was thinking..maybe andre can give to rafa some advises for a good wig:o :lol:

:wavey: Melanie

Boston C's dispatched LeBron :cool: Hi Mike. The Phoenix Suns are still in. :cool: They play the LA Lakers this round. :scared:

Hi Melanie :wavey: :hug: Hi JM. Have a good time at your music festival today. Is it indoors or outdoors?

Metis
Jason, so objective in his commentary :worship:

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Jolan's been very busy with big frankfurters

Metis
05-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Rafa has won 1 point on his serve so far :lol:

EDIT: 2

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:37 PM
but not this is not rafa:retard:

Metis
05-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Good night Metis :hug: May you have sweaet Nalby(:inlove:) dreams

no Nalby (:inlove:) dreams to report :sad:

Green eyes on a man don't really impress me that much. I think DPo has a nice smile and a very nice way about him. That makes him attractive. He's definitely not ugly.

Depends on the hair color I think. The combination of green eyes and dark hair is my favorite. Green eyes and blond hair: not a fan. Blue eyes and dark hair is a lovely combination too. :inlove:

it's raining right now in Athens.

George Dalaras - vrexei sti ftoxogeitonia (pouring in the poor neighbourhood) ;)

b25qGsEEMjA

Another favorite :yeah:

I am good. I am currently contemplating changing my nail polish. :o :lol: I have a lot of work to catch up on this weekend and I'm thinking about where I might go on vacation this summer.

That is not a decision to be made lightly. What if the next day you wear clothes that clash? :(

My first classical recording was a vinyl with this particular recording :inlove:

7_suu2h2AQU

Never matched since :worship:

You started with the hard core stuff. :worship: My first tape was Vivaldi's 4 seasons. :lol:

The influence of age in chess is quite complex. Memorization and calculating ability start declining after 30. But then you accumulate patterns with age, I mean you just know in what direction to plan and search in many positions. So pattern recognition improves. You also accumulate experience, and a better sense and discipline in directing your energies. Then it depends on the individual, personal circumstances are the defining drive eventually.

Kasparov and Fischer both reached their peak around 30. Kasparov overthrew Karpov to become world champion at 22 but then continued to improve. Both were driven by a "motivating paranoia", Kasparov believed the Soviet establishment was after him and he had the "me against the system" mentality. Fischer believed was fighting against the entire USSR where chess was the state sport. On the other hand, Korchnoi reached his peak at 45-47 years old but he had to leave the USSR as a political refugee and resettle in the West (Switzerland). Korchnoi is still active at 79 today. The current world champ Anand reached his peak in my mind in 2007 and he is still there (he is 40 now).

Interesting, no general pattern then. Thanks for all the info!

Petru needs to have surgery? :speakles: :hug:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:40 PM
well, the 3rd seed at RG works too, Rafa :hug:

dal
05-15-2010, 12:40 PM
where did the 1st serve go?? :scared:

nico :smash: we know you;re good now it's the not the time

the poor confidence knees :scared:

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:41 PM
oh yes, Nadal #3 seed if he doesnt win today

ffs, win then :smash:

Metis
05-15-2010, 12:41 PM
I blame Bibberz for all this. :rolleyes: He jinxed Rafito with his return. No coincidence here people.

Looks like I'll be the only MIT winner this time :dance:

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:42 PM
unreal..yesterday muzza and now rafa:fiery:
ciao dal!

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Mugro too big for RafiANGEL

Hi JM. Have a good time at your music festival today. Is it indoors or outdoors?

It is outdoors :unsure: :scared: and it's most probably gonna rain... :(

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Nadal losing on purpose here today so he can take Fed out a round earlier in RG, unreal bad intentions

Fed has nothing but good feeling for him.

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:44 PM
rafa plays tennis like me,not out of the line rafa yu must play INside..:(

Minn
05-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Depends on the hair color I think. The combination of green eyes and dark hair is my favorite. Green eyes and blond hair: not a fan. Blue eyes and dark hair is a lovely combination too. :inlove: Then what do you think works with blond hair? Or are you a blond-hater like Hilde? :( ;)

That is not a decision to be made lightly. What if the next day you wear clothes that clash? :( Very true. It is a big decision. That's why I went with plain old clear for now.

Petru needs to have surgery? :speakles: :hug: Poor Petru. Hope everything's okay.

cobalt60
05-15-2010, 12:45 PM
I blame Bibberz for all this. :rolleyes: He jinxed Rafito with his return. No coincidence here people.

Looks like I'll be the only MIT winner this time :dance:

You're always a winner in my book Metis;)

Andy- everything ok? :hug:

Hi boys :kiss: And girls;)

dal
05-15-2010, 12:46 PM
betty :wavey: i'm :scared:

-Evita-

You're wrong, BD returned yesterday and Rafito won yesterday :) The one he jinxed was Gulbis :awww:

Corey Feldman
Hi Sue :kiss:

rafa plays tennis like me,not out of the line rafa yu must play INside..:(difference is when Nadal's lost, doesnt chase the opponent around the court trying to kick them and screaming bad words at them

:o

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:47 PM
volley..run near the net..unreal pass from mugro..

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Hi Sue :kiss:

difference is when Nadal's lost, doesnt chase the opponent around the court trying to kick them and screaming bad words at them

:o

:ras:i never screaming bad words to them:devil: and other thing:raS:

ciao Sue:wavey:

evi:scared:sometime u scared me with yr ocd moment;)

dal
05-15-2010, 12:49 PM
volley..run near the net..unreal pass from mugro..

or just put it in the open court :tape: don't try to go behind nico :smash:

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 12:50 PM
black nail polish for Melanie imo

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Sue :inlove: :hug:

Yes, he just has to have his tonsils and some nose vegetations removed :scared:

-Evita-
05-15-2010, 12:51 PM
evi:scared:sometime u scared me with yr ocd moment;)

It's just logic Betty :lol: And anyway, I think Rafa's going to win today ;)

cobalt60
05-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Sue :inlove: :hug:

Phew. Hope he recuperates quickly and easily :hug: BOL ( oh no I am having a Mikey)

Oh do I keep watching the match or do I get to work :sobbing:

Betty
05-15-2010, 12:54 PM
:hug: gl
It's just logic Betty :lol: And anyway, I think Rafa's going to win today ;)

ok i was jk:hug:
but dont jinx u:armed::p

Metis
05-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Rafa finally holds :worship: :spit:

Still no 2nd serve points won :tape:

Then what do you think works with blond hair? Or are you a blond-hater like Hilde? :( ;)

I'm not a big fan of blond hair on men. I think blue eyes match with it the best, but brown are OK too. Green eyes, not so much. :unsure:

You're always a winner in my book Metis;)

Andy- everything ok? :hug:

Hi boys :kiss: And girls;)

Thanks Dr Sue! Nice to see you here! :hug:

You're wrong, BD returned yesterday and Rafito won yesterday :) The one he jinxed was Gulbis :awww:

Exactly, one jinx per day. :shrug:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Watch the match of course :rocker2:

cobalt60
05-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Watch the match of course :rocker2:

Easy for you to say :lol: It will be repeated this evening though :angel:

Metis
05-15-2010, 12:57 PM
FFS win a 2nd serve point man! :rolls:

EDIT: finally

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Rafa just gets better and better :spit:

-Evita-
05-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Exactly, one jinx per day. :shrug:

I hadn't thought of that. BD's powers must be incredible :eek:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 12:59 PM
Let's organize a MIT predicting the first troll that comes to post here if Rafa loses :hearts:

EDIT: JM and Mike don't count :p

Metis
05-15-2010, 12:59 PM

Poor Petru :awww: :hug:

Betty
05-15-2010, 01:00 PM
i should be the mit's queen, metis fixed it,she didnt remind me to play in rome:(

Metis
Let's organize a MIT predicting the first troll that comes to post here if Rafa loses :hearts:

EDIT: JM and Mike don't count :p

I vote for Swiss Mountain :D

Corey Feldman
i have brown eyes Metis http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0084.gif

JolánGagó
05-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Melannie, Sue :wavey:

Cabezón on fire, let's see how long before he melts.

Betty
05-15-2010, 01:02 PM
metis i think like u,blue eyes and dark hairs
but i never had a man like it:awww:

http://www.tvoggi.info/wp-content/uploads/raul-grande-fratello.jpg

bokehlicious
05-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Bamos Mugro!

Betty
05-15-2010, 01:06 PM
damn from BP to mugro set:(

dal
05-15-2010, 01:07 PM
i vote for certinify or whatever his/her username is :armed:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Rafa, the beauty about breakpoints is to convert them [/hint] :hug:

dal
05-15-2010, 01:10 PM
fuck that angle :sobbing:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Bamos Cabezon, keep Rafa at #3 seed in RG :devil:

Minn
05-15-2010, 01:12 PM
It is outdoors :unsure: :scared: and it's most probably gonna rain... :(:awww: It should still be fun anyway. :hug:

black nail polish for Melanie imo:scared: I'm not goth or emo.

I'm not a big fan of blond hair on men. I think blue eyes match with it the best, but brown are OK too. Green eyes, not so much. :unsure: Okay. I like blond hair on guys. Brown and black too. I don't care.

EDIT: JM and Mike don't count :p :lol: I agree with Dal. Or his fellow castler who also got banned after posting here.

i have brown eyes Metis http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0084.gif :lol: :inlove:

Cabezón on fire, let's see how long before he melts. As long as he melts eventually, okay.

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Nadal scared to play Federer again

dal
05-15-2010, 01:15 PM
mel, you mean habib?? i thought of him.. but i thought we should just nominate one name :lol:

Betty
05-15-2010, 01:15 PM
:(shhhhhhhhhhht

Metis
05-15-2010, 01:16 PM
i should be the mit's queen, metis fixed it,she didnt remind me to play in rome:(

It's not the organizer's responsibility to make sure players register on time. :ras:

i have brown eyes Metis http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0084.gif

metis i think like u,blue eyes and dark hairs
but i never had a man like it:awww:

http://www.tvoggi.info/wp-content/uploads/raul-grande-fratello.jpg

nice :yeah:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:16 PM
the only thing that upsets me if he loses this match is that he's not gonna be #2 again :shrug: He had enough practice and this is a shit tournement anyway....

dal
05-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Nadal scared to play Federer again

mikey :kiss:

yes he's pulling a "gulbis" after the performance he saw last night :bowdown::worship:

acionescu
Raul Bova :hearts:

Corey Feldman
mel, you mean habib?? i thought of him.. but i thought we should just nominate one name :lol:

:(shhhhhhhhhhhtbetty gives dal a big sshhh'ing

:eek:

Metis
Rafito :bigwave:

I need to go look for a FAIL photo for all those who picked WIN. :awww:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:18 PM
serve is MIA :o

Corey Feldman
He had enough practice and this is a shit tournement anyway....:lol::hug:

Betty
betty gives dal a big sshhh'ing

:eek:

:lol:was for u :ras:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:19 PM
How I'll laugh at Tiriac if the final is Almagro-Ferrer :lol:

Betty
05-15-2010, 01:19 PM
he has not serve andy:(
i m sure someone make he play ps all then ight andn ow he is tired:(

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:20 PM
:lol::hug:

What? I don't like this tournement and I would have prefered him not to play it if only to piss Tiriac off :shrug:

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 01:21 PM
i think its a wonderful tournament

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:22 PM
terrible from Rafa :facepalm:

dal
05-15-2010, 01:22 PM
How I'll laugh at Tiriac if the final is Almagro-Ferrer :lol:

:rolls:

speaking of tiriac...is that his son sitting next to him in the white suit and back shirt?? :confused:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:23 PM
you, Tiriac and Santana, make sense to me :shrug:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Don't know, Dal, didn't notice, let's wait to show them again

dal
05-15-2010, 01:24 PM
i think its a wonderful tournament

yea right :o coz it kills rafa's confidence before the french :mad::mad::sad::(

:awww: lahyani looking at the big screen when they were showing his daughter :angel:

Betty
05-15-2010, 01:24 PM
look ronaldo..so metrosex boy:bolt:

rafa..pfff..it is only a ms,let it to fed

Minn
05-15-2010, 01:25 PM
mel, you mean habib?? i thought of him.. but i thought we should just nominate one name :lol: Yes, him.

dal
05-15-2010, 01:25 PM
as if he needed luck to be against him :sobbing:

dal
05-15-2010, 01:27 PM
look ronaldo..so metrosex boy:bolt:

rafa..pfff..it is only a ms,let it to fed

the other reason why i hate this tourny are real mierda's players who go there :rolleyes: (except for raul and casillas - i actually respect those 2 )

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 01:27 PM
GSM Nadal imo

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:29 PM
:unsure:

Metis
Rafa will give the break back just wait and see.

acionescu
GSM Nadal imo

your o doesn't count :hug:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:30 PM
not holding my breath with this break, honestly :scared:

Corey Feldman
let me play troll MIT, Andreea

Betty
the other reason why i hate this tourny are real mierda's players who go there :rolleyes: (except for raul and casillas - i actually respect those 2 )

http://stonesville.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/mourinho_shhh1.jpg

:p told u already RM will be my favourite team,after inter, specialy from next season:awww::p

Betty
05-15-2010, 01:31 PM
cool volley ole:!

Metis
your o doesn't count :hug:

dal
betty :ras:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:32 PM
Rafa still plays very short. In the hipotetical case that he wins, Fed will kill him for that :(

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:33 PM
It's already decided, bett? Mou is going to RM? :awww: :hug:

Metis
05-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Can someone explain to me why Ronaldo is hated by so many? Just curious since I don't follow football at all.

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 01:34 PM
i still see another 3 hours left in this match

acionescu
because he's a moron :o

Betty
i wonder it too:(

dal
Can someone explain to me why Ronaldo is hated by so many? Just curious since I don't follow football at all.

for me he's cocky and talks to much :rolleyes:

l_mac
05-15-2010, 01:35 PM

Very talented boy, but an unfortunate media personna. Also can be petulant on the pitch and haters will tell you he is a diver and a cheat.

I love him.

JolánGagó
05-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Cronalda in da house.

Metis
05-15-2010, 01:36 PM
because he's a moron :o

Can you be more specific? :lol: What has he done/said?

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 01:36 PM
he traitor'd Man U

Metis
05-15-2010, 01:38 PM

Very talented boy, but an unfortunate media personna. Also can be petulant on the pitch and haters will tell you he is a diver and a cheat.

I love him.

OK now I have a clearer idea.

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:38 PM
first of all he's very inlove with his mirror and I hate that :o then he's cocky, sleeps with all kind of whores and flaunts it, etc...Apparently he's very good at football but I can't get myself to watch him, so much I dislike the guy :o

Betty
05-15-2010, 01:39 PM

i dont like him,so pfff mm dont know:p

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:39 PM
rafa is still not very convincing :(

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 01:40 PM
first of all he's very inlove with his mirror and I hate that :oyou dont mind it when its Verdasco or F.Lo :o

dal
05-15-2010, 01:40 PM
first of all he's very inlove with his mirror and I hate that :o then he's cocky, sleeps with all kind of whores and flaunts it, etc...Apparently he's very good at football but I can't get myself to watch him, so much I dislike the guy :o

ohh i forgot that :lol:

i only watched him twice this year in the classico :tape:

dal
05-15-2010, 01:42 PM
i dont like him,so pfff mm dont know:p

well you'll be in love with him next year if mou goes :ras:

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:43 PM
you dont mind it when its Verdasco or F.Lo :o

I dislike Lalo primarly for the exact same reason :shrug:

I give a pass to Nando because I like how he looks and he's not such an obvious man whore :p

dal
05-15-2010, 01:44 PM
the couple in the matching outfits :o :rolls:

cobalt60
05-15-2010, 01:45 PM

Cabezón on fire, let's see how long before he melts.

Did not take that long;) How are you?

Corey Feldman
*cracks fingers*

Betty
well you'll be in love with him next year if mou goes :ras:

no..like andy said,she read my mind..he is inlove with the mirror:p

cobalt60
05-15-2010, 01:46 PM
I dislike Lalo primarly for the exact same reason :shrug:

I give a pass to Nando because I like how he looks and he's not such an obvious man whore :p

No?

acionescu
Our commentator taking George's way and admiring how brilliant Mucho saved that SP :rolls: :haha:

dal
*cracks fingers*

:rolleyes: not over yet :mad:

Corey Feldman
05-15-2010, 01:47 PM
iyuiuyiuyi

acionescu
05-15-2010, 01:47 PM
frjkfgrb