Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56 [Archive] - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Machi, maybe you're in the wrong thread :hug:

Don't care how bad Rafa was, I wouldn't blame an eventual loss on the schedule, it's just not right

And keep your testicles for more worthy bets :)

dal
05-27-2010, 11:06 AM
i don't usually go to GM :hug: so idk what thread you're talking about :angel:

i just thought it goes well with watching the 5th set of the epic match :shrug:

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:08 AM
I was talking to machiavelli, dal, I'm afraid you're not paying too much attention to my posts :tears:

EDIT: I suppose you were talking to Claire so my bad :o

Machiavelli
05-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Machi, maybe you're in the wrong thread :hug:

Don't care how bad Rafa was, I wouldn't blame an eventual loss on the schedule, it's just not right

And keep your testicles for more worthy bets :)

No cara mia....

YOu are one of the few rafa girls, millions of rafatards already complaining rafa might lose due to rain/shedule/french organizers/federers influence/etc...

Did those people even look a the draw he has? all his spanish chicas and then a tired Nole, he could not have made himself an easier draw even if uncle toni was fixing the draw;

Easy run to the final, and then the only hope is Soderling awaits him there, Fed has no chance whatsoever in the final

Saumon
05-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Claire, have you spotted any player in your area?

dal
05-27-2010, 11:12 AM
my bad i should have quoted :o

preparing for kids festival has made you grumpy :awww: :hug: i don't think i can make it through an afternoon surrounded by kids :tape: you're my hero :worship:

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:14 AM
No cara mia....

YOu are one of the few rafa girls, millions of rafatards already complaining rafa might lose due to rain/shedule/french organizers/federers influence/etc...

Did those people even look a the draw he has? all his spanish chicas and then a tired Nole, he could not have made himself an easier draw even if uncle toni was fixing the draw;

Easy run to the final, and then the only hope is Soderling awaits him there, Fed has no chance whatsoever in the final

Read my post more carefully, i said I wouldn't blame a loss on schedulling because I know he can do it in spite of it( see AO 2009)
But seeing the forecast and the matches that must be finished from yesterday, they could have spread the matches on more courts to assure that they take advantage on the weather as much as possible.

Machiavelli
05-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Read my post more carefully, i said I wouldn't blame a loss on schedulling because I know he can do it in spite of it( see AO 2009)
But seeing the forecast and the matches that must be finished from yesterday, they could have spread the matches on more courts to assure that they take advantage on the weather as much as possible.

I tried to say that you are one of the few people who would not blaim rain/organizer/god who knows who;

They could have done that, but it is always the same, french or brittish, wrong people decide things as sheduling and so on....

Castafiore
05-27-2010, 11:18 AM
For trying to be a wise-ass by whining about whining, please follow this link -->
GM thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=162660)

:D

A lot of players are in the same boat and indeed, somebody has to play last and it's not fair that only lower classed players get shitty time slots. It would be more fair if some prima donnas didn't get an excellent early time slot each and every time rain is due.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 11:19 AM
You are mocking our rightful complains non stop.....:sad:

Now, seriously, that's some :retard: schedulling. Even with nice weather, there would have been very big chances that Rafa would not finish his match today. And I don't think it's a conspiracy, just plain stupidity :o

Do you want me to be brutally honest or what? Hewitt is last match on Court 2, so he is not likely to get on, but he doesn't count does he?

Isner, Murray and Monfils shouldn't finish their matches first? Why cause it's ridiculous, when he has to play 3 days in a row or 4 like JCF did at the US Open, then there is a case.

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Vlach bitching about the schedule... :zzz: I see I don't miss much today :o :p

dal
05-27-2010, 11:25 AM
if they put hewitt and rafa last, that sounds fair to me :shrug::D

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:29 AM
I didn't say Hewitt doesn't count, I don't follow his schedule. I said that they should have spread the matches more. For example to put only three full matches + a continuation on PC to assure an earlier start for the last match. Is not like they didn't know that it's gonna rain.
I suppose 5 days in a row like Rafa did in W2007 doesn't count either because ....well...he's Rafa and his fangirls are whiny....

And I agree with hilde, I want to see an equally schedule for Federer :)

Betty
tired:o...

so rain delay in rg:(

acionescu
Vlach bitching about the schedule... :zzz: I see I don't miss much today :o :p

In exchange we miss your tantrums dearly :sad:

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Hewitt is scheduled last on as well and that is Nadal's next opponent, so what's the needless whining about then.

Nadal had enough chances to finish Söderling off at Wimbledon in normal time.

You'd bitch if they played the semis at the same time if there was bad weather about because Rafa would be on Lenglen.

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Keep on with the whining :yeah: Rafa would still win it if he had to play all his matches on the same day... :zzz:

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:33 AM
I'm so pissed off about my kid school fest and I just don't want to cool down, I'm planning to have a huuuuge argument with the teachers :armed: :o

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Keep on with the whining :yeah: Rafa would still win it if he had to play all his matches on the same day... :zzz:

If they had 1 match on PC and the other one on Lenglen, he'd feel disrepected.

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:36 AM
You'd bitch if they played the semis at the same time if there was bad weather about because Rafa would be on Lenglen.

Not even close :ras:

For example at USO 2008 I was extremely pissed he and Andy had to wait for His GOATness to finsh His SF first and they didn't put them on secound court earlier :shrug:

Betty
05-27-2010, 11:36 AM
what happened andy?

Betty
05-27-2010, 11:37 AM
mod removed jon and mike avy i see:o

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:37 AM
If he plays in the same time with Fed, no way I'm expecting him to play on PC :rolls: If it's another player of course I'd feel he's disrespected :armed:

MariaV
05-27-2010, 11:38 AM
The best crowd?

The French crowd! I’m not just saying that because I’m at the French Open, I really think that. The French know their tennis. They encourage their players without insulting the opponents.:spit: It was something I experienced during the Davis Cup at Bercy. They’re tennis connoisseurs.

ohh Youzhny :rolls:

:spit: :o :lol:

No cara mia....

:wavey: We'll see about that soon enough... hopefully that is if it won't rain for 2 weeks in a row. :lol:

I didn't say Hewitt doesn't count, I don't follow his schedule. I said that they should have spread the matches more. For example to put only three full matches + a continuation on PC to assure an earlier start for the last match. Is not like they didn't know that it's gonna rain.
I suppose 5 days in a row like Rafa did in W2007 doesn't count either because ....well...he's Rafa and his fangirls are whiny....

And I agree with hilde, I want to see an equally schedule for Federer :)

Ditto!

In exchange we miss your tantrums dearly :sad:

He has a new mistress so... :aplot: :D

Just like heaven
05-27-2010, 11:40 AM
I want to see an equally schedule for Federer :)
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3065/pig1.gifhttp://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3065/pig1.gif

acionescu
The state employees are planning a general strike starting on Monday and they don't know how much it will last :rolleyes: that's why they devanced the school fest That also means that all my plans starting end of June when the kindergarden was to be closed are void and I have to find someone to babysit another extra three weeks :mad:

FormerRafaFan
When is the match gonna start? I'm getting really impatient now, but I guess there's no hope for Rafa playing today, is there? :(

Action Jackson
Not even close :ras:

For example at USO 2008 I was extremely pissed he and Andy had to wait for His GOATness to finsh His SF first and they didn't put them on secound court earlier :shrug:

Keep up the needless whining.

The US Open never have sensible scheduling, for fuck sake they have Stupid Saturday.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 11:41 AM
When is the match gonna start? I'm getting really impatient now, but I guess there's no hope for Rafa playing today, is there? :(

Go out buy some tørrfisk and then come back, the match have started by then.

MariaV
05-27-2010, 11:42 AM
Hewitt is scheduled last on as well and that is Nadal's next opponent, so what's the needless whining about then.

Honeybee, at least neither Andreea nor me has whined about that. :scratch: :shrug: You brought up Hewitt, no? And yes he would be the next opponent.

Machiavelli
05-27-2010, 11:42 AM
The state employees are planning a general strike starting on Monday and they don't know how much it will last :rolleyes: that's why they devanced the school fest That also means that all my plans starting end of June when the kindergarden was to be closed are void and I have to find someone to babysit another extra three weeks :mad:

That sucks andrea, no grandma service for you?

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:43 AM
I don't think he's playing today and I could bet one of Machi's testicles that he's not starting early tomorrow either :(

MariaV
05-27-2010, 11:43 AM

:wavey:
You're right, Rafa will hardly get to play today.
But we're not whining about it. :D ;)

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:44 AM
My mom has her problems of her own, she's not available for babysit :(

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Honeybee, at least neither Andreea nor me has whined about that. :scratch: :shrug: You brought up Hewitt, no? And yes he would be the next opponent.

You are whining wah wah wah Nadal is getting fucked over schedule wise, but of course his next possible opponent isn't considered. What they aren't hampered either.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 11:47 AM

Life does suck.

MariaV
05-27-2010, 11:48 AM
You are whining wah wah wah Nadal is getting fucked over schedule wise, but of course his next possible opponent isn't considered. What they aren't hampered either.

Ehhh, I wasn't whining at all. :shrug:
Of course they're all in the same boat. :kiss:

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:49 AM
No more life is beautiful for you, George? :awww:

acionescu
05-27-2010, 11:50 AM
at least if he plays tomorrow maybe they don't put him after Jankovic or Verdasco :scared: :help:

Just like heaven
05-27-2010, 11:51 AM
but of course his next possible opponent isn't considered.

That's because he's going to lose. So it won't matter because he won't have to play another match the next day.

Machiavelli
grandma service will be there for me someday, my mother is frequently asking me when I plan to give her a grandchild, this will have to be put on hold for some more time...

I have a 15 years younger brother, so i got my diploma in babysitting and changing diapers long time ago; Send Petru to Zagreb if you need assiastance, i have some old vacation left.... :devil:

Action Jackson
Ehhh, I wasn't whining at all. :shrug:
Of course they're all in the same boat. :kiss:

So the players who haven't finished from last night don't need to go on first.

Thanks for the hair metal song and yes Vlach, life is fine.

Betty
im reDING PABLO thread abt mod:lol:omg

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 11:52 AM
That's because he's going to lose. So it won't matter because he won't have to play another match the next day.

Oh yeah, funny how either Istomin or Hewitt won't win their particular 2nd round match.

Betty
05-27-2010, 11:53 AM
andy that suck:(

:(sometime happen here too:rolleyes::Awww:

Just like heaven
05-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Oh yeah, funny how either Istomin or Hewitt won't win their particular 2nd round match.

I was talking about Zeballos. They scheduled the match late because he played doubles the other day so he needed time to rest.

MariaV
05-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Ehhhh, life IS fine! Looks like I'll go shopping tonight instead of watching tennis! :rocker: :rocker2: :cool:

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 11:58 AM
I was talking about Zeballos. They scheduled the match late because he played doubles the other day so he needed time to rest.

Zeballos played late both days. It's not like Nadal is the only player impacted in these conditions.

dal
05-27-2010, 11:58 AM
i want it to stop raining to see fabio :hearts: not rafa :rolls:

star
05-27-2010, 12:00 PM
:scratch: What do you have against Germany?

This is what I wondered too. Maybe we will get an answer today.

A lot of players are in the same boat and indeed, somebody has to play last and it's not fair that only lower classed players get shitty time slots. It would be more fair if some prima donnas didn't get an excellent early time slot each and every time rain is due.

:yeah:

I'm so pissed off about my kid school fest and I just don't want to cool down, I'm planning to have a huuuuge argument with the teachers :armed: :o

I guess I can't understand the "general strike" idea. It just seems as if everyone suffers. Who is striking? Is it all government workers? We don't have that here. I mean the general striking.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3065/pig1.gifhttp://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3065/pig1.gif

:lol:

My mom has her problems of her own, she's not available for babysit :(

Being a single mother is probably the most stressful situation ever. :hug: Outsiders will never know.

No more life is beautiful for you, George? :awww:

:)

Just like heaven
05-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Zeballos played late both days. It's not like Nadal is the only player impacted in these conditions.

Yes, but we all know that Zeballos is going to lose, so sheduling the match so late will only affect the winner of the match who's going to have to play for 2 consecutive days(probably).
Playing doubles was his choice so I don't understand why Rafa should pay the consequences. :rolleyes:

acionescu
05-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Yep, the gouverment decided to cut the wages for state employed people as an anti-crisis meausre and they all will go on strike :help:

MariaV
05-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Yes, but we all know that Zeballos is going to lose, so sheduling the match so late will only affect the winner of the match who's going to have to play for 2 consecutive days(probably).
Playing doubles was his choice so I don't understand why Rafa should pay the consequences. :rolleyes:

Haha, and how exactly do we all know that Zeballos is going to lose? :scratch: They haven't played the match yet and in tennis anything can happen. See last year or Rafa's 1st rd match this year against this kid. :o Rafa himself said he played so badly. :o

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 12:06 PM

Hewitt and Istomin aren't going to be disadvantaged either? The winner will more than likely have to play 2 days in a row since they are scheduled last. In other words you want Nadal to get an advantage of having him play earlier but not the other match. Then Isner, Baghdatis, Murray and their opponents have quite of their matches to complete and will have to back up as well.

adee-gee
05-27-2010, 12:07 PM
I don't think he's playing today and I could bet one of Machi's testicles that he's not starting early tomorrow either :(
at least if he plays tomorrow maybe they don't put him after Jankovic or Verdasco :scared: :help:
He'll be after Fed, it's only fair that Fed reaches the 4th round before anyone else plays their 2nd round match :hug:

MariaV
05-27-2010, 12:09 PM
He'll be after Fed, it's only fair that Fed reaches the 4th round before anyone else plays their 2nd round match :hug:

That's NID Adam dear! :kiss:

Just like heaven
05-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Hewitt and Istomin aren't going to be disadvantaged either? The winner will more than likely have to play 2 days in a row since they are scheduled last. In other words you want Nadal to get an advantage of having him play earlier but not the other match. Then Isner, Baghdatis, Murray and their opponents have quite of their matches to complete and will have to back up as well.

All I know is that this is not fair.
And that this always, always happens to Rafa and not to Roger. It must be just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

star
05-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Yep, the gouverment decided to cut the wages for state employed people as an anti-crisis meausre and they all will go on strike :help:

Do they get paid while they are on strike? :scratch: Cause if they don't, aren't they just losing even MORE money?

I used to represent companies whose employees went on strike, and it really didn't hurt the companies economically in the short run. If the strike had lasted for a long long time, it might have, but the employees couldn't go without their paychecks indefinitely. Then, even if the employees got raises, it took a couple of years to make up for the losses they suffered while being out on strike. Both sides seemed to enjoy it in a perverse way. Like boys playing war.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 12:13 PM
All I know is that this is not fair.
And that this always, always happens to Rafa and not to Roger. It must be just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

All I know there is more than one player in the draw that is impacted by the bad weather.

acionescu
05-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Guess what, their company is not losing money because their company is the STATE :rolleyes: meaning still the people employed in the real economy will suffer the most :rolleyes:

I don't go on strike, don't I? Actually we don't even think of that, too scared to lose our jobs in the current conditions

adee-gee
05-27-2010, 12:16 PM
All I know is that Georgie wouldn't show sympathy towards Rafa if he had to play 83 days in a row blindfolded with 80kg weights tied to his legs.

Maria :kiss: :hug:

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 12:16 PM
General strike then?

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 12:17 PM
Adam, don't make the bring out the violins.

dal
05-27-2010, 12:17 PM
Haha, and how exactly do we all know that Zeballos is going to lose? :scratch: They haven't played the match yet and in tennis anything can happen. See last year or Rafa's 1st rd match this year against this kid. :o Rafa himself said he played so badly. :o

we've learned from last year's mistakes :angel:

star
05-27-2010, 12:21 PM
Guess what, their company is not losing money because their company is the STATE :rolleyes: meaning still the people employed in the real economy will suffer the most :rolleyes:

I don't go on strike, don't I? Actually we don't even think of that, too scared to lose our jobs in the current conditions

Yes. That's why I don't understand the mentality behind the strike. Aren't the striking employees losing money? The state actually saves money when the employees go out on strike. (if they don't get paid, that is.)

I'm a government worker and I KNOW I would lose my job if I went out on strike.

Just like heaven
05-27-2010, 12:21 PM
All I know there is more than one player in the draw that is impacted by the bad weather.

How many of those players have big chances to win the tournament? I know it sucks for them too, but sooner or later they're going to lose, so this situation doesn't matter too much.
I know that Rafa can lose early too, but he most likely won't and this might impact his performace in the later stages.

Saumon
05-27-2010, 12:23 PM
There's a big strike in France today. (what else is new?)

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 12:25 PM
How many of those players have big chances to win the tournament? I know it sucks for them too, but sooner or later they're going to lose, so this situation doesn't matter too much.
I know that Rafa can lose early too, but he most likely won't and this might impact his performace in the later stages.

It doesn't matter, there are more than 2 players in the tennis world. The way you are talking they might as well cancel the event and just put Federer and Nadal in the final.

Basically you are getting ready to make an excuse if Nadal doesn't win and this fits into the conspiracy theory.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 12:25 PM
The French are very good at striking, and no I don't mean the football team.

Castafiore
05-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Like has been said before: no, it's not as if other players aren't affected by a shitty schedule when bad weather is predicted. It's just that a certain prima donna - whose last name I won't mention but it begins with "Fed" and ends with "erer" - always seems to get a fantastic early time slot when there's bad weather coming up. What a coincidence that is.

And yes, I'm being bitter about that.

I don't blame this particular diva or any other player for making demands - hell, I probably would so as well - but I blame organizers for saying "yes, sir. Of course, sir. As you wish, sir" to some and saying "your shitty schedule stays, deal with it" to others. Either distribute the crap equally or don't get involved at all.

FormerRafaFan
05-27-2010, 12:28 PM
There's a big strike in France today. (what else is new?)

Norway too... Some professions have already been striking for weeks. lol.. But now the municipalties are going to strike, so a lot of things will come to a stop.

MariaV
05-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Like has been said before: no, it's not as if other players aren't affected by a shitty schedule when bad weather is predicted. It's just that a certain prima donna - whose last name I won't mention but it begins with "Fed" and ends with "erer" - always seems to get a fantastic early time slot when there's bad weather coming up. What a coincidence that is.

And yes, I'm being bitter about that.

I don't blame this particular diva or any other player for making demands - hell, I probably would so as well - but I blame organizers for saying "yes, sir. Of course, sir. As you wish, sir" to some and saying "your shitty schedule stays, deal with it" to others. Either distribute the crap equally or don't get involved at all.

Now now Hilde, you supporting conspiracy theories. ;) :lol:
"your shitty schedule stays, deal with it" - and to think they said so to Richard and Jo-Wili. :o

Just like heaven
05-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Basically you are getting ready to make an excuse if Nadal doesn't win and this fits into the conspiracy theory.

Right. :rolleyes:
If i say that last year, in Madrid, Rafa was tired during the final, it means that this is an excuse? It's a fact and anyone could see that.
If Rafa is injured/tired and he gets beaten this doesn't mean that his opponent didn't deserve the victory. But I can't pretend to be blind.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Right. :rolleyes:
If i say that last year, in Madrid, Rafa was tired during the final, it means that this is an excuse? It's a fact and anyone could see that.
If Rafa is injured/tired and he gets beaten this doesn't mean that his opponent didn't deserve the victory. But I can't pretend to be blind.

Did he have to play Madrid? The answer is no.

It's not hard, if a player takes the court then they deal with the consequences, whatever they maybe. Tired/injured when they lose, spartan/warrior overcoming the odds when they win. In other words you want it both ways.

Just like heaven
05-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Did he have to play Madrid? The answer is no.

That's not the point. People (Fedtards) will say that I'm making excuses if I state something obvious. Of course that was his fault and he had to deal with it and it doesn't make Roger's victory less deserved, but he was tired and I don't see why I can't say it.

Stating the obvious=making excuses.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 12:51 PM
That's not the point. People (Fedtards) will say that I'm making excuses if I state something obvious. Of course that was his fault and he had to deal with it and it doesn't make Roger's victory less deserved, but he was tired and I don't see why I can't say it.

Stating the obvious=making excuses.

This shit should be actually discussed in GM honestly and yes you are trying to cover both angles.

tennizen
05-27-2010, 12:54 PM
I think the whining about rain delay is pointless. And I think its absurd to think Federer got special privileges. I find it very hard to believe that Federer checks the forecast, gives an evil maniacal grin, rushes to the organizers for an exact time slot where it won't rain and they all bow down to him and oblige.

If he did that, he would also have to ensure that his next round opponent also played early( Apparently he managed this as well with great finesse:eek:)

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 12:54 PM
French mafia

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 12:57 PM
So much fuss over nothing :lol: take a deep breath fangirls and get over it :awww: :hug:

Snoo Foo
05-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Hewitt and Istomin aren't going to be disadvantaged either?

In other words you want Nadal to get an advantage of having him play earlier but not the other match.

It doesn't matter, there are more than 2 players in the tennis world.

:lol: dear god you are so clueless. this is the rafa forum, of course most people here want him to have every possible advantage and don't really give a shit what the fuck happens to simone vagnozzi.

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Fed is having a hard day back in the hotel with his feet up on the couch and not able to practise, its not easy for him either

Castafiore
05-27-2010, 01:00 PM
I don't imagine it to be a maniacal grin but more a maniacal loud laughter actually with minions who do the checking of weather predictions and blackmailing organizers for him. :p

Let's reduce this thread to:

Scenario A: Rafa wins
Reaction: NID

Scenario B: Rafa loses
Reaction: Good for the game.

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Someone get that French troll off here please! :( am on my blackberry can't kick him out myself :o

elessar
05-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Fed is having a hard day back in the hotel with his feet up on the couch and not able to practise, its not easy for him either
OMG I need to head over to my tennis club :bolt: Maybe Nole will be practicing again :drool:

elessar
05-27-2010, 01:03 PM
Toni Nadal interview, asking him about his kind words last year :awww:

elessar
05-27-2010, 01:04 PM
MOnfort "The french crowd loves Rafa"
Toni "Eeeeer"

He did say Forget has been very complimentary of Rafa :hug:

tennizen
I don't imagine it to be a maniacal grin but more a maniacal loud laughter actually with minions who do the checking of weather predictions and blackmailing organizers for him. :p

I bet he has a special team dedicated to that very purpose:(

OMG I need to head over to my tennis club :bolt: Maybe Nole will be practicing again :drool:

Take some pictures please:awww::drool:

Betty
:zzz:pfff this rain

pretty scenario castina:p

Corey Feldman
Hilde flanked by the Fedtards here now :p

why wont they put Nadal-Soderling on ES, this is what is needed for rain delays

elessar
05-27-2010, 01:06 PM
:haha: Great work Toni

elessar
05-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Jukebox time :rocker2:

Saumon
05-27-2010, 01:07 PM

Again? :eek:

Castafiore
05-27-2010, 01:08 PM
I bet he has a special team dedicated to that very purpose:(
...hence the use of the word "minions". :shrug:

Hilde flanked by the Fedtards
Too true. :awww:

Fedtards and Fedtard-asskissers with the exception of a few brave ones soldiering on.
Life is hard, that can't be said enough.

elessar
05-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Toni looking very embarassed by Nole and Troicki playing the Shakirah clip

Castafiore
05-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Who played the Shakira part? I bet it's Troicki.

elessar
05-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Again? :eek:
It was a while ago :lol: well 2008 http://www.pbase.com/courbevoiest/080527_novakdjokovic

dal
05-27-2010, 01:11 PM
at least toni is being honest :shrug: wish rafa would say smth too about the crowd situation one day :awww:

elessar
05-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Nope, Troicki did Rafa :awww:

dal
05-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Nope, Troicki did Rafa :awww:

:spit::rolls:

*someone please upload it someone please upload it* :angel:

tennizen
05-27-2010, 01:15 PM

Fedtards and Fedtard-asskissers with the exception of a few brave ones soldiering on.
Life is hard, that can't be said enough.

I wish there were more Rafatard-asskissers on this forum for sure. I wonder why that is not the case:(

Saumon
05-27-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm watching the interview (the rewind option is awesome! :D), the look on Toni's face when Nelson told him the French crowd adooooores Rafa. :haha:

Castafiore
05-27-2010, 01:17 PM
I wish there were more Rafatard-asskissers on this forum for sure. I wonder why that is not the case:(
My guess is that Fedtards are easier to please that way.

FormerRafaFan
05-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Toni looking very embarassed by Nole and Troicki playing the Shakirah clip

Where are you? How do you know all this? And last but not least, take some pics please :D

tennizen
05-27-2010, 01:26 PM
My guess is that Fedtards are easier to please that way.

Yes,similar to married couples, I think all tards eventually acquire the traits of their idols.

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Where are you? How do you know all this? And last but not least, take some pics please :D

did you get l_mac's approval to post here ?

tennizen
05-27-2010, 01:28 PM
did you get l_mac's approval to post here ?

Rafa's match today seems to have been canceled.

elessar
I'm posting from my Iphone in the player's lounge, they just showed the clip on one of the screen.

Saumon

It was on tv.

The clip looked meh it wasn't even funny. With the rewind option you can go back to when they were off air and see Golovin sitting there and looking bored. :lol:

tennizen
Anyway, who's starting the next thread? I wish Jolan would do it:inlove:

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 01:29 PM

The weather is a Fedtard.

elessar
05-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Rafa looking very disappointed his match has been pushed back to friday but he seems to have expected it.

elessar
05-27-2010, 01:30 PM
It was on tv.

The clip looked meh it wasn't even funny. With the rewind option you can go back to when they were off air and see Golovin sitting there and looking bored. :lol:

Roh t'es pas drôle, tu veux pas effacer ce post enfin le début en tout cas :D

Saumon
05-27-2010, 01:34 PM
I meant on a tv of the players lounge of course. Damn it's crowded today with the rain. :mad:

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Jankovic has the chicken outfit.

star
05-27-2010, 02:04 PM
I think the whining about rain delay is pointless. And I think its absurd to think Federer got special privileges. I find it very hard to believe that Federer checks the forecast, gives an evil maniacal grin, rushes to the organizers for an exact time slot where it won't rain and they all bow down to him and oblige.

If he did that, he would also have to ensure that his next round opponent also played early( Apparently he managed this as well with great finesse:eek:)

Of course, I don't believe that. There's no evil maniacal grin. :p However, if I were working for Feddiepoo, I would definitely check the weather forecast and talk to the tournament officials about scheduling. You know the players' employees often have these conversations with the organizers from past reports.

Hilde flanked by the Fedtards here now :p

why wont they put Nadal-Soderling on ES, this is what is needed for rain delays

I think 08 RG final would be a good replay

Who played the Shakira part? I bet it's Troicki.

oh, you know Djoko is not going to pass up the opportunity to play Shakira. :lol: :lol: He loves that kind of thing.

tennizen
05-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Of course, I don't believe that. There's no evil maniacal grin. :p However, if I were working for Feddiepoo, I would definitely check the weather forecast and talk to the tournament officials about scheduling. You know the players' employees often have these conversations with the organizers from past reports.

But it doesn't make much sense. It's not like Fed alone can just get through his matches and he can win the tournament that way. His opponent needs to get through and if other people in his side of the draw don't get through, sooner or later, it is going to have a cascading effect.

Plus, as far as I know, weather forecasting is still not an exact science;)

star
05-27-2010, 02:15 PM
But it doesn't make much sense. It's not like Fed alone can just get through his matches and he can win the tournament that way. His opponent needs to get through and if other people in his side of the draw don't get through, sooner or later, it is going to have a cascading effect.

You are asumming a worst case scenario for the weather. However if late afternoon showers are forecast, it makes sense to try to get an early play time for your guy. Rarely does the cascading effect you are talking about occur -- as you well know. Things get made up, and if the opponent you are playing next has to play successive days, that's all to the good, now isn't it?

Nice straw man attempt on the weather/exact science thing. I don't have time to bother with it.

Besides, I know you just want to take the other side for the hell of it. :hug: :hug:

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Jeez, I wish Eva was here today, all I get to read is your endless moaning... I thought I could be bitter glad to see I still have a long time to match your level... :yeah: :D

tennizen
05-27-2010, 02:20 PM
You are asumming a worst case scenario for the weather. However if late afternoon showers are forecast, it makes sense to try to get an early play time for your guy. Rarely does the cascading effect you are talking about occur -- as you well know. Things get made up, and if the opponent you are playing next has to play successive days, that's all to the good, now isn't it?

Nice straw man attempt on the weather/exact science thing. I don't have time to bother with it.

Besides, I know you just want to take the other side for the hell of it. :hug: :hug:

Not true in this case. Of course, I understand that players request certain schedules. But I doubt very much, if they actually think they are being very strategic about the whole thing when the issue is so uncertain and random.

Castafiore
05-27-2010, 02:20 PM
It's not voodoo either.

To check if I need to carry a raincoat or not to work, I tend to check the weather forecast on my tv and it's very accurate.

scoobs
05-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Jeez, I wish Eva was here today, all I get to read is your endless moaning... I thought I could be bitter glad to see I still have a long time to match your level... :yeah: :D
They're not very cheerful today are they? Where's all the pal love?

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 02:24 PM
They're not very cheerful today are they? Where's all the pal love?

I think there's some truce in their pal love the days Rafito's supposed to play :scared: :bolt: :)

Btw, Hilde, why don't you get in the street, grab some guy and tell him it's your bday... You so need to get relaxed :o :hug: :D

tennizen
05-27-2010, 02:27 PM
It's not voodoo either.

To check if I need to carry a raincoat or not to work, I tend to check the weather forecast on my tv and it's very accurate.

Overall for a day, yes. If rain is predicted for a day, it usually does rain. But a lot of times there are shifts in the actual time when it rains.

Castafiore
05-27-2010, 02:29 PM
NID.
Scoobs comes here to moan and JM comes here to pick a fight.

I don't have time to go into a long fight with JM but let's give him a short reply instead:

Let's come to an agreement.
I don't tell you to go and get fucked urgently (man, woman, animal, whatever does the job) and you don't tell me to go grab a guy to tell him it's my bday.

Deal? :hug: :ras:

scoobs
05-27-2010, 02:30 PM
NID.
Scoobs comes here to moan and JM comes here to pick a fight.

I don't have time to go into a long fight with JM but let's give him a short reply instead:

Let's come to an agreement.
I don't tell you to go and get fucked urgently (man, woman, animal, whatever does the job) and you don't tell me to go grab a guy to tell him it's my bday.

Deal? :hug: :ras:
I'm not here to moan, I'm here to spread light and joy to the poor miserable denizens of this misbegotten thread :D

Castafiore
05-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Overall for a day, yes. If rain is predicted for a day, it usually does rain.
Exactly, so the earlier your match is, the better your chance to play a good part of it or even finish it.

In Wimbledon a couple of years ago, given the weather predictions, they should have played on the one day they predicted a bright sunny day: Sunday. They didn't which was a mistake IMO.

adee-gee
05-27-2010, 02:31 PM

Oh Hema you're so naive I'm not surprised that the spiritual leader tries to see the best in people :hug:
Anyway, who's starting the next thread? I wish Jolan would do it:inlove:
:(
:lol: dear god you are so clueless. this is the rafa forum, of course most people here want him to have every possible advantage and don't really give a shit what the fuck happens to simone vagnozzi.

adee-gee
05-27-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm not here to moan, I'm here to spread light and joy to the poor miserable denizens of this misbegotten thread :D
And to update us with any important developments in the lead-up to the much anticipated Eurovision Song Contest :D

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 02:34 PM
:lol: if I really wanted to pick a fight with you Hilde Id' make you cry and wouldn't want that :shrug: :hug:

scoobs
And to update us with any important developments in the lead-up to the much anticipated Eurovision Song Contest :D
No, flirting with you comes first obviously.

scoobs
:lol: if I really wanted to pick a fight with you Hilde Id' make you cry and wouldn't want that :shrug: :hug:
I'd bet real money she'd make you cry before you make her cry :lol:

Castafiore
05-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Id' make you cry
Keep dreaming.

savesthedizzle
05-27-2010, 02:41 PM
I wish Jankovic would hurry up. :dance:

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 02:42 PM
I'd bet real money she'd make you cry before you make her cry :lol:

I'm good at trash talking :devil: no fangirls stand the comparison :D

scoobs
05-27-2010, 02:42 PM
I wish Ivanovic would hurry up and lose so Murray can resume.

savesthedizzle
05-27-2010, 02:43 PM
I wish Ivanovic would hurry up and lose so Murray can resume.

Alisa will be done with her soon enough :)

scoobs
05-27-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm good at trash talking :devil: no fangirls stand the comparison :D
Into the valley of death rode the 600...

scoobs
05-27-2010, 02:44 PM
Alisa will be done with her soon enough :)
swallowed her whole and spat out the bones, this is looking like.

savesthedizzle
05-27-2010, 02:47 PM
swallowed her whole and spat out the bones, this is looking like.

I am surprised because Ana had seemed like she was finding her game again lately, and I did expect her to beat Alisa on clay. But :shrug: you never know with her anymore. I just want Jankovic to finish so they show the end of Monfils-Fognini instead of Roddick-Kavcic :yawn:

scoobs
05-27-2010, 02:48 PM
I am surprised because Ana had seemed like she was finding her game again lately, and I did expect her to beat Alisa on clay. But :shrug: you never know with her anymore. I just want Jankovic to finish so they show the end of Monfils-Fognini instead of Roddick-Kavcic :yawn:
true but she's still flaky and Kleybanova playing well today.

I bet the Monf resumption lasts about 10 minutes, just hope it goes the way of Phileas Fog, that would be funny.

Metis
05-27-2010, 02:50 PM
George :awww: so indignant because the Nadal fans are complaining about the :retard: scheduling.

Here's something for him:

5shreZZyeL8

:D

savesthedizzle
05-27-2010, 02:51 PM
true but she's still flaky and Kleybanova playing well today.

I bet the Monf resumption lasts about 10 minutes, just hope it goes the way of Phileas Fog, that would be funny.
I hope so too :p

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Good they have moved Nadal's match to Friday, as long as he starts his 4th round match on Monday. The weekend is not meant to be looking good weather wise

dal
05-27-2010, 02:54 PM
JJ :smash::retard:

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Really looking forward to the end of the clay season, Nadaltards seem to lose the plot a bit more each year :tape: :retard:

savesthedizzle
05-27-2010, 02:55 PM
JJ :smash::retard:

I second that :rolleyes: I am going to be stuck with Roddick-Kavcic a while longer. Well no, that match will probably finish first.

Metis
05-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Come on Francesca! Marcos is next :dance:

tennizen
Exactly, so the earlier your match is, the better your chance to play a good part of it or even finish it.

Agreed that you will get a chance to finish it but there is still a very real possibility of a rain interrupted match, so the advantage is not that great.

In Wimbledon a couple of years ago, given the weather predictions, they should have played on the one day they predicted a bright sunny day: Sunday. They didn't which was a mistake IMO.

Agree with this. That was a terrible mistake.

Oh Hema you're so naive I'm not surprised that the spiritual leader tries to see the best in people :hug:

It's a curse:sobbing:

:(

I made that post specially for you:kiss:

dal
I second that :rolleyes: I am going to be stuck with Roddick-Kavcic a while longer. Well no, that match will probably finish first.

yea this one might take forever :tape: especially if she falls behind and starts taking those MTOs :o:o:rolleyes:

ad-out
05-27-2010, 03:13 PM
Hi. I'm so sorry to interrupt your chat here but I was wondering if any of you knew of an interview where Rafa said some nice things about Ernests Gulbis and his injury? I read about it on twitter but have been unable to find the Spanish Q&A where it was written. Thanks so much!

dal
:sobbing:

savesthedizzle
Rain :bigcry:

tennizen
More rain. Unreal.

Metis
05-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Rain :lol:

Metis
05-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Let's start a petition to move RG to Athens. :rocker2:

Betty
05-27-2010, 03:18 PM
the tickets prize are not enough expensive for buy a fuck*** roof:o

tennizen
05-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi. I'm so sorry to interrupt your chat here but I was wondering if any of you knew of an interview where Rafa said some nice things about Ernests Gulbis and his injury? I read about it on twitter but have been unable to find the Spanish Q&A where it was written. Thanks so much!

You'll have to wait for Evita. She'll probably know.

Betty

wait Evita:p;)

Action Jackson
George :awww: so indignant because the Nadal fans are complaining about the :retard: scheduling.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs5/i/2005/131/f/a/Crying____by_Hahnsel.jpg

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi. I'm so sorry to interrupt your chat here but I was wondering if any of you knew of an interview where Rafa said some nice things about Ernests Gulbis and his injury? I read about it on twitter but have been unable to find the Spanish Q&A where it was written. Thanks so much!did you have the permission of l_mac to post here ?

l_mac
05-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Maybe this from his el mundo blog:
9. La derrota de Gulbis en primera ronda me ha sorprendido bastante... Más que nada por la forma en la que llegaba o parecía que tenía. ¿Será la presión de un Grand Slam, la mentalidad? ¿Cómo lo ves? Carolina López

Sí, en primera ronda desde luego que ha sorprendido. Me dijo que estaba algo tocado, con una lesión. Me lo encontré en un restaurante anteanoche y me lo dijo. No creo que sea presión, más bien una cuestión física, una lesión. Espero que se recupere pronto.

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundodeporte/especiales/tenis/roland_garros/2010/consultorio/martes26.html

ad-out
05-27-2010, 03:25 PM
You'll have to wait for Evita. She'll probably know.
wait Evita:p;)
Thanks.

did you have the permission of l_mac to post here ?
No. :unsure:

Thanks for the blog post I_Mac. This must be it.

l_mac
05-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Hema, you are very naive if you think that Federer doesn't demand to play at a certain time on a certain court. And you are more naive still if you don't think that TDs bend over backwords to cater to his whims.

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 03:28 PM
Should I report that PM? :scratch:

u got a problem with me ratboy?

fuck the french, let them all die like the scum they are.

i hate the french so much that words cannot express my true feelings.
i want to beat up a french kid to make me feel happy.

Rafatards are so much more educated than Fedtards :hearts: :worship:

Merton
05-27-2010, 03:30 PM
I would like to congratulate myself for predicting the scheduling mess today (:secret:and the over-reaction here). But I cannot, it was as hard as predicting that it will not snow in Athens during August. :D

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Why not if Gonzalo got done for a PM he sent.

They could always move the QFs back if they get a bit behind and do what they have done before playing quarters and semis at the same time on Lenglen and Chartrier.

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 03:32 PM
remember the QF when they put Henman and Chela on PC and stuck the hacks, Coria and Moya, on SL ;)

elessar
Merton, I was thinking about your post earlier today :worship:

JM do it please, he's been trolling since his first post :D

l_mac

Yes.

Shut it.
I would like to congratulate myself for predicting the scheduling mess today (:secret:and the over-reaction here). But I cannot, it was as hard as predicting that it will not snow in Athens during August. :D

Which only makes it all the more scandalous.

Poor, poor Rafa. :hug: :awww:

l_mac
05-27-2010, 03:33 PM
I think jaysean is Swiss Mountain.

Merton
05-27-2010, 03:34 PM
The obvious solution of scheduling men's matches first will not happen because it would reveal what everybody knows about WTA. Attendance would drop for women's matches and the organizers would be accussed for biasagainst women and yada yada yada.

But it cannot get as bad as 2003 US Open.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 03:34 PM
remember the QF when they put Henman and Chela on PC and stuck the hacks, Coria and Moya, on SL ;)

Yes, Henman played clowns in the first 4 rounds, but fuck he chopped Chela that day.

They had to do that.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 03:36 PM
They won't allow that to happen Merton like the 2003 US Open. Obviously they wouldn't want a Monday final but it has happened before.

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 03:36 PM
I think jaysean is Swiss Mountain.

:rolleyes: Swiss Mountain is a French Fed fan... Jaysean is the new Franco.

acionescu
05-27-2010, 03:39 PM
Eurovision second SF tonight and Romania is in. No need to say, I'm expecting to get full support :armed:

Merton
05-27-2010, 03:39 PM
JM reporting that would be a public service, it would save everybody's neurons burnt on reading future jaysean posts.

l_mac
05-27-2010, 03:40 PM
:rolleyes: Swiss Mountain is a French Fed fan... Jaysean is the new Franco.

Swiss Mountain was trolling the other day, posting comments that he claimed were from another user on yt - almost exactly the same as the PM sent to you. He was using this as proof of Rafatard evilness, much like you were doing.

jaysean appeared at the same time.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Should report it Linda as a double account.

Merton
05-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Eurovision second SF tonight and Romania is in. No need to say, I'm expecting to get full support :armed:

Pame Romania :rocker2: It cannot be as bad as Greece can it? :unsure:

elessar
05-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Linda have you read a lot of posts by Swiss Mountain?

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 03:46 PM
Pame Romania :rocker2: It cannot be as bad as Greece can it? :unsure:

Norway's song is crap. Then again it nearly always is.

Did you see any of the Kavcic/Roddick match?

l_mac
05-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Linda have you read a lot of posts by Swiss Mountain?

Yes, he's a troll.

acionescu
05-27-2010, 03:52 PM
I actuallly don't mind it and Paula is very pretty :)

xqDnxKGFK1Q

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 03:53 PM
rain stopped

play in 5 mins

Betty
05-27-2010, 03:53 PM
who will open next thread so?

who must do it again?
MIKE
SNOO
STAR
MERTON?

maybe not the right moment for mike..during rg:scared:

dal
05-27-2010, 03:54 PM
5.48 pm: The rain has stopped and the squeedgees (those mop-type affairs) are out. Fingers crossed we’ll be up and running again soon. :dance:

Merton
Norway's song is crap. Then again it nearly always is.

Did you see any of the Kavcic/Roddick match?

Was it the boy with the violin that won last year? I thought the poor guy begged for a tip :awww:

I didn't see any of the Roddick match, I bet heavy conditions like this are poison for him and Kavcic stands a decent chance.

Betty
dAL U NEVER DO IT?

elessar
05-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Yes, he's a troll.
And how would you assess her level of English?

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Now Vallallha wishing me to die :lol: I'll most probably manage to have two Rafatards banned today :dance: well, I shouldn't dance yet given the mods are protecting their beloved Rafatards :tape: :o

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 04:00 PM
Was it the boy with the violin that won last year? I thought the poor guy begged for a tip :awww:

I didn't see any of the Roddick match, I bet heavy conditions like this are poison for him and Kavcic stands a decent chance.

Kavcic can't serve that is holding him back in this match and been quite enjoyable to watch actually.

Yes, he had that violin.

Last decent Norwegian entry, well decent is relative.
qh7hiaq0aWU

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Lloydy talking about Murray's easy draw

pity Baghdatis will ambush him and Muzza in 3rd R

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Kavcic and Rawdick back on court.

l_mac
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
And how would you assess her level of English?

Fluctuates wildly.

jaysean and SM have a very similar posting style.

bokehlicious
Gotta love when rafatards stick together :rocker2: :haha:

If you are really a grown up, you shouldn't provoke people to get them banned. I don't like mean people and you are one of them.

scoobs
Lloydy talking about Murray's easy draw

pity Baghdatis will ambush him and Muzza in 3rd R
Easy draw? Baghdatis - who I don't think he's ever beat - and then Berdych? Is he high?

Metis
05-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Finally managed to catch up with the thread. Monster multiquote to follow. :rocker2:

Merton
05-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Mikey, tell that to Hema, she was claiming yesterday that Marcos has nothing to hurt Andy with.

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 04:06 PM
*runs setting Metis on ignore* :D

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 04:07 PM
On clay Marcos's forehand can be exploited then again that is the shot that Murray has the big problem with on clay as well.

Metis
05-27-2010, 04:08 PM
It must have been a real emergency, this is the kind you will hear for the rest of your life.

It was definitely an emergency! It was the first time I cooked pastitsio. Very stressful experience because I had invited my roommates to dinner promising them something special. :rolleyes: Everything was going according to plan until I started preparing the bechamel. It just wouldn't thicken! :mad: Of course there was nothing else to do but call my mother in the middle of the night to help me troubleshoot. :shrug: :rolls:

In the end everything worked out perfectly :sport: ...except that we had dinner with a 2 hour delay and my parents didn't have a good night's sleep. :lol:

I volunteer as a trial subject while you learn :D

:rolls:

I much prefer galaktoboureko. It has been years since I had really perfect galaktoboureko.

I love galakroboureko too, though probably not as much as baklava. I haven't tried making it yet. It's in the list. :D

I did. Strawberries were washed and wait to be eaten in my refrigerator.

:yeah:

It's unreal how many Metis posts Merton quotes, occasionally throwing in another person there to avoid suspicion.

They might as well start a Metis and Merton coffee den in NT:D

:lol: Don't be jealous :hug:

Metis will be disappointed to see this after she finishes the dessert she is cooking for me. :D

Since you like strawberries, I'm guessing you would appreciate a Pavlova:

http://www.sintagespareas.gr/images/stories/rapidrecipe/4568-pavlova-by-zouzounel.jpg

Metis and Merton, one is clever the other is smart, too many brain cells to click together :shrug: :p

Don't be jealous :hug: :p

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 04:08 PM
:eek: the admins were efficient this time around :yeah:

elessar
05-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Congrats JM, one ban for Vallhala, not yet for Jaysean. They have to make sure he actually sent the PM :awww:

Metis
05-27-2010, 04:10 PM
I knew this guy who always said that anytime one person in a relationship went on a diet it was a signal that the relationship was in trouble. He'd predict a split. It made me so mad, but then over the years it proved true. It wasn't that someone had his eye on someone else, but more just that there was a dissatisfaction with status quo or something. Anyway, I don't predict splits when I hear about diets, but it's something I notice now.

Interesting theory though. Makes sense to a certain degree.

You know what's a clear sign of breakup? When the bf says to you that you should start a diet :o
That's what mine told me on our first date :awww:
Oh we dumped each other a few times :awww: but it was because of his gambling and my MTF involvment (and sleeping with other guys later on), not diets :lol:

sounds like a delightful relationship :unsure: :lol:

You've already missed an early bedtime. :(

midnight is early for me :shrug:

Why? I hate Argentine tennis and soccer.

Nalby (:inlove:) is the exception, no? :D

Very nice.

I love love love chocolate brown eyes. :)

:yeah: :D

Not going to happen. Federer will be next in the long list of big names straight-setted by Reister in RG. :worship:

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Congrats JM, one ban for Vallhala, not yet for Jaysean. They have to make sure he actually sent the PM :awww:

I PMed Carlita about it, she's not around now I guess... Question of minute before that fuck eats a ban as well.

EDIT: as for Vallhala, must suck to get banned when you pay for being a lifetime member :awww: :lol:

tennizen
05-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Easy draw? Baghdatis - who I don't think he's ever beat - and then Berdych? Is he high?

He beat him in 2006 and 2007. Not exactly a good indication of current state.

Mikey, tell that to Hema, she was claiming yesterday that Marcos has nothing to hurt Andy with.

I still think so. Let's see:shrug:

Metis
05-27-2010, 04:13 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs5/i/2005/131/f/a/Crying____by_Hahnsel.jpg

Why so sad? :awww:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:qgeC0d7hRgyxOM:http://www.manorhg.com/store/images/MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg (http://www.google.gr/imgres?imgurl=http://www.manorhg.com/store/images/MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.manorhg.com/store/index.php%3FcPath%3D120_834&usg=__42UzNTvA9RtC95w7XGYbFupIg_s=&h=275&w=275&sz=21&hl=el&start=14&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=qgeC0d7hRgyxOM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=114&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtissue%26um%3D1%26hl%3Del%26sa%3DN%26 rlz%3D1T4DMUS_enUS204US204%26tbs%3Disch:1)

ratboy? :spit:

*runs setting Metis on ignore* :D

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Come on Blaz, don't choke on these set points.

scoobs
Metis your posts always make me hungry :(

Action Jackson
1 set all, good shit.

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Why so sad?

Nice try opera queen. I am in a fine mood.

l_mac
05-27-2010, 04:16 PM
I quite enjoy Valhalla, but LOL @ him/her getting banned.

Metis
05-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Metis your posts always make me hungry :(

Pavlova is a delicious spring dessert. A nest-shaped base of sweet meringue filled with fresh whipped cream and topped with fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce. :drool: :inlove:

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 04:19 PM
I quite enjoy Valhalla, but LOL @ him/her getting banned.

I didn't enjoy her, smug fangirl :shrug:

So you think wishing death on someone is not ban worthy? I didn't remember you being shocked by my ban last year :scratch:

Corey Feldman
gonna go read Rod live score thread in Roddick forum :D

Metis
Ela Marco! :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
05-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Pavlova is a delicious spring dessert. A nest-shaped base of sweet meringue filled with fresh whipped cream and topped with fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce. :drool: :inlove:
:drool:

acionescu
05-27-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm watching Ostrawa :) I didn't see Jan (:hearts:) :sad:

dal
metis, galakroboureko sounds delicious :drool: i made smth similar last week but instead of the custard part i used a semolina base.. i was wondering what it is called :confused::scratch:

star
multiquoteMetis is back! :inlove: I love her so much. :)

Do you want me to start the next thread? I mean -- even though I am a Rafa fan. :o

bokehlicious
I am getting warned now :rolleyes: :retard:

well, I wouldn't be surprised if in the end the mods decided to unban vilala and ban me instead... shows how neutral is this forum :worship: worse than vb.com

tennizen
Too passive from Andy:unsure:

acionescu
05-27-2010, 04:22 PM
LS for Marcos or Murray? ES decided to show Jankovic :retard:

Action Jackson
Roddick loving the 30 shot rallies.

elessar
Who warned you and why, JM? Did you get an infraction?

l_mac
I didn't enjoy her, smug fangirl :shrug:

So you think wishing death on someone is not ban worthy? I didn't remember you being shocked by my ban last year :scratch:

No, LOL because I bet he/she thought they were above such things as bans.

I was outraged by your ban last year because I felt Chooper goaded you into it (even though I also thought you should have known better :p)

acionescu
05-27-2010, 04:23 PM
why did you get warned, you innocent boy? :awww:

savesthedizzle
They switched to Isner here. :lol: probably just for the TB

Action Jackson
LS for Marcos or Murray? ES decided to show Jankovic :retard:

http://www.livescorehunter.com/?option=com_content&id=2577&view=article&Itemid=192

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 04:25 PM
the only good part about showing Jankovic is if she gets beat

bokehlicious
Who warned you and why, JM? Did you get an infraction?

Fergie got me an infraction for saying no-one cared about rafa beside the fangirls and the spaniards :awww:

No, LOL because I bet he/she thought they were above such things as bans.

I was outraged by your ban last year because I felt Chooper goaded you into it (even though I also thought you should have known better :p)

:hearts: :hug: :hug: :D

scoobs
Oh be careful JM....don't get into grief with the mods again...

l_mac
05-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Fergie got me an infraction for saying no-one cared about rafa beside the fangirls and the spaniards :awww:

Seriously?? That's ridiculous.

elessar
05-27-2010, 04:28 PM

:spit:

l_mac
05-27-2010, 04:29 PM
JM you called them moronic retards :lol: :lol:

scoobs
Seriously?? That's ridiculous.
If that's the extent of it, I agree.

Action Jackson
Huge rally there and Roddick wins it again.

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 04:30 PM
idiots these Roddick opponents

scoobs
And it wasn't the extend of it :lol:

elessar
You have such a way with words :lol: :hug:

When will you get that no-one gives a shit about that grinding moonballing grunter, apart from teenie girls and retarded nationalistic Spaniards?!?!?!

bokehlicious
05-27-2010, 04:31 PM

"When will you get that no-one gives a shit about that grinding moonballing grunter, apart from teenie girls and retarded nationalistic Spaniards?!?!?! "

No "moronic" in that :ras: :angel: :p

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 04:31 PM
idiots these Roddick opponents

Mikey, do you like Kanepi's big legs?

acionescu
05-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Lol Jm

Metis
05-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Marcos :lol: he vamosed after the 1st break.

Nice try opera queen. I am in a fine mood.

good to hear :)

metis, galakroboureko sounds delicious :drool: i made smth similar last week but instead of the custard part i used a semolina base.. i was wondering what it is called :confused::scratch:

As far as I know one of the main ingredients of the galaktoboureko custard is semolina.

multiquoteMetis is back! :inlove: I love her so much. :)

Do you want me to start the next thread? I mean -- even though I am a Rafa fan. :o

:inlove:

You should go for it star :rocker2:

Action Jackson
05-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Roddick getting some jeers.

Corey Feldman
05-27-2010, 04:34 PM
not enjoying watching the scoreboard today, every big point goes against all my players

Mikey, do you like Kanepi's big legs?Not bad, big blonde Estonian. watching her makes me think of Maria V

acionescu
Wow, a cute Czech javelin thrower to fangirl :bigclap:

Corey Feldman
cmon Maria, break back

Betty
05-27-2010, 04:35 PM
blaz:(my cash:wavey:
:o

Metis
05-27-2010, 04:35 PM