Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56 [Archive] - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

star
05-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Well yeah we use barbecue sauce on the chicken when one makes it on the grill :shrug: but I was always under the impression that is not "real" barbecue :lol: I was under the impression that when someone from the south talks about it, it is something "special". :shrug:

You don't know pulled pork? :rolls: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulled_pork This is a pulled pork sandwich:

http://colorarmy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/pulled-pork-sandwich-1.jpg

There's also a fairly popular place in Syracuse (with other locations in NY) Dinosaur BBQ http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/ I don't know if what they serve is legit. It feels legit to me :rolls:

You can put barbecue sauce on the chicken, but it's the slow cooking that makes it barbecued -- to me at least.

The pulled pork just looks kind of what I would called a chopped bbq sandwich. But I understand it's pulled apart and not chopped.

Basically, it was about taking marginal kinds of meat and cooking them slowly and spicing and basting so that it became delicious.

I mean nobody would barbecue a steak! Grilled steak. Barbecued brisket.

http://www.epicurious.com/images/recipesmenus/1999/1999_july/101806.jpg

Castafiore
05-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Game, set & mats (forgot about that, I usually ignore Eurosport)

Question to Marc Gicquel: Who is the favorite to win Roland-Garros?
Gicquel (through annoying Dutch voice-over): Rafael Nadal.
Question: Will he beat Söderling in the final?
Gicquel: I hope so. :cool:

adee-gee
05-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Why the hell is Monfils vs. Mayer on Chatrier and Muzza vs. Gasquet on Lenglen? :scratch:

Betty
05-23-2010, 07:37 PM
adam who do u pick: muzza or gasquet?

:p :lol:

adee-gee
05-23-2010, 07:37 PM

Question: Who is your favourite WTA player?
Gicquel: Kirilenko. I like her the best.

:worship:

adee-gee
05-23-2010, 07:38 PM
adam who do u pick: muzza or gasquet?

:p :lol:
Muzza. You? :D

Betty
05-23-2010, 07:38 PM
same:D

:devil:

Castafiore
05-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Question: Who is your favourite WTA player?
Gicquel: Kirilenko. I like her the best.

The Dutch voice-over (you can't even hear the actual people talk that way :mad:) translated that question as "Who is the most attractive WTA player according to you?

After having said Kirilenko, they asked about which French WTA player he found attractive.
Gicquel after a bit of silence: er...I just prefer foreign players.

-Evita-
05-23-2010, 07:51 PM
OMG such a horrible day :sobbing: First Ernests gets injured :sobbing: Then he loses :sobbing: Then all 4 of my TT differences lose :sobbing: Now Lacko will lose too :o And my Open Office crashed and I lost almost half of the TT picks I had entered this morning so I'll have to reenter them :bigcry:

But the worst thing is work related stuff. I've been doing this smart card related project with my brother in law and I had some technical questions so my BIL said his partner in Germany can help me. I sent some questions and the partner guy responded to my BIL that he should force me to attend a training or something because they don't make money educating customers for free :sobbing: Obviously I'm not a customer but my BIL hadn't told the guy that and now it's a mess and I feel awful. And on a Sunday :sobbing:

adee-gee
05-23-2010, 07:53 PM
same:D

:devil:
No difference there then :p

Send me your picks :hug:
The Dutch voice-over (you can't even hear the actual people talk that way :mad:) translated that question as "Who is the most attractive WTA player according to you?

After having said Kirilenko, they asked about which French WTA player he found attractive.
Gicquel after a bit of silence: er...I just prefer foreign players.
I was only half listening, you're probably right :lol:

He should've said Alize :inlove: he's not exactly blessed with options :o Rezai can sometimes look ok I guess. Golovin was nice back in the day.
OMG such a horrible day :sobbing: First Ernests gets injured :sobbing: Then he loses :sobbing: Then all 4 of my TT differences lose :sobbing: Now Lacko will lose too :o And my Open Office crashed and I lost almost half of the TT picks I had entered this morning so I'll have to reenter them :bigcry:

But the worst thing is work related stuff. I've been doing this smart card related project with my brother in law and I had some technical questions so my BIL said his partner in Germany can help me. I sent some questions and the partner guy responded to my BIL that he should force me to attend a training or something because they don't make money educating customers for free :sobbing: Obviously I'm not a customer but my BIL hadn't told the guy that and now it's a mess and I feel awful. And on a Sunday :sobbing:
Do you want me to help out at all? :hug:

elessar
05-23-2010, 07:55 PM
That French Crowd thread in GM is utterly :retard: as well as :banghead:
I almost repped you for your post in there but I didn't want you to get too cocky, instead I decided to change my flag to show support to my spanish brethren.
Why the hell is Monfils vs. Mayer on Chatrier and Muzza vs. Gasquet on Lenglen? :scratch:
Beats me, they usually have fucked up schedules on the first monday anyway :retard:

Corey Feldman
05-23-2010, 07:56 PM
:hug: Evita

Gicquel: I hope so. :cool::lol: dont add your own bits there ilde

he also pretty much admitted cheating in a match in 2007

-Evita-
05-23-2010, 07:58 PM
Do you want me to help out at all? :hug:

Thanks but I don't know how you could help me :hug:

Castafiore
05-23-2010, 08:00 PM
I almost repped you for your post in there but I didn't want you to get too cocky
:mad: :awww:
I thank you for keeping my ego in check.

It's absolutely ludicrous in there. Boohooohooo, the Spanish players are not loved in France. :rolleyes:
Hell, you get that sort of reaction in any country when you're playing against a home player. Shout back at that crowd and they will let it rip against you. Furthermore, you'd be laughed out of the stadium in football if you complained about a team being booed and jeered.

dont add your own bits there ilde
Gicquel said it. :angel:

star
05-23-2010, 08:00 PM
]

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Germans. :rolleyes: Do they make money insulting their customers?? I mean, not that you are a customer, but still even if you were, it seems it would be a good reason not to insult you.

Really sorry about your losing your TT picks this early in the tournament. And of course, Ernests. :sad:

star
05-23-2010, 08:06 PM
It's absolutely ludicrous in there. Boohooohooo, the Spanish players are not loved in France. :rolleyes:
Hell, you get that sort of reaction in any country when you're playing against a home player. Shout back at that crowd and they will let it rip against you. Furthermore, you'd be laughed out of the stadium in football if you complained about a team being booed and jeered.

It's MTF world. Maybe you haven't noticed the points complaining about USians cheering for their country(wo)men at the expense of more worthy/talented/better liked players.

But, the French don't discriminate. They don't like Spanish players even when they aren't playing against French players. :angel: Also they'll boo their own French players given half a chance. Ask Leconte. I'm still bitter about that.

Corey Feldman
05-23-2010, 08:08 PM
terrible oppressive heat here today

considering laying in a cold bath with a beer

Betty
05-23-2010, 08:09 PM
cold bath:speakles::bolt:

u should come here in summer:lol:

elessar
05-23-2010, 08:10 PM
terrible oppressive heat here today

considering laying in a cold bath with a beer
I'm considering that myself, but the only beer I have at home is Guiness :(

Adam I run 50 minutes today :worship: I think I'm ready for the London marathon.

Betty
05-23-2010, 08:11 PM
evi:hug::awww::hug:

adam wait them;)

adee-gee
05-23-2010, 08:11 PM
I got toasted today. 4 and a half hours on the golf course, then chilling in the garden with some friends all afternoon.

30 degrees predicted in London tomorrow :worship:
Adam I run 50 minutes today :worship: I think I'm ready for the London marathon.
:D

Am I inspiring you? :sport:

-Evita-
05-23-2010, 08:15 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Germans. :rolleyes: Do they make money insulting their customers?? I mean, not that you are a customer, but still even if you were, it seems it would be a good reason not to insult you.

They didn't send that e-mail to me, my BIL showed it to me. It's all his fault :mad:

Boarder35m
05-23-2010, 08:25 PM

I could help you :hug:

Corey Feldman
05-23-2010, 08:27 PM
EaIS7E_B9wQ

adee-gee
05-23-2010, 08:29 PM
I'm not sure either, I just wanted to try and help :lol:

I could receive Mikey and Betty's picks tomorrow :sport:

Corey Feldman
05-23-2010, 08:30 PM
i see Gasquet hammering Muzza, TBH

star
05-23-2010, 08:34 PM
They didn't send that e-mail to me, my BIL showed it to me. It's all his fault :mad:

:rolleyes: Did he think it was funny? Well, let me amend "Germans :rolleyes:" to "men :rolleyes: :lol:

-Evita-
05-23-2010, 08:39 PM
There's also a Latvian sports journalist at RG, he writes for the biggest sports website and this is the first year he went to RG. And Gulbis lost today and our only female player Anastasija Sevastova also lost today although she was the favorite :sad: He wrote his blog today and it's so... I can't find the word. Devastating? Desperate? Disappointing? He wanted to see Ernests practice yesterday but he got to the courts too late and now there won't be another chance. It's just gloomy all around :awww:

I could help you :hug:

Thanks, I'll deal with it, the work should calm my mind :)

I could receive Mikey and Betty's picks tomorrow :sport:

You can do it if they don't mind :yeah:

i see Gasquet hammering Muzza, TBH

Would be like that Tsonga match at the AO a couple of years ago, wouldn't it?

Corey Feldman
05-23-2010, 08:43 PM
could be Evita

Monfils and Tsonga have beaten Murray in 1st R of GS's before, Gasquet to complete the hat trick tomorrow i guess.

3 muskateers

-Evita-
05-23-2010, 08:45 PM
:rolleyes: Did he think it was funny? Well, let me amend "Germans :rolleyes:" to "men :rolleyes: :lol:

I think he hadn't even read that e-mail properly. There was some stuff about smart cards too so he assumed it was all just for me :rolleyes: And his English isn't that good, he asked me what "attend" means :rolleyes:

Sillyrabbit
05-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Condolences to all Gulbis fans, sad way to end his claycourt season :(

Gasquet will not be beating Murray.

MariaV
05-23-2010, 08:56 PM
JM has his own café now. :rolleyes: And still eats hamburgers. :rolleyes: :haha: :haha:

Hello Sillyrabbit! :wavey: Nice nick! :lol:

Corey Feldman
05-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Maria, its JM and Eve's cafe now ;)

bokehlicious
05-23-2010, 09:05 PM
JM has his own café now. :rolleyes: And still eats hamburgers. :rolleyes: :haha: :haha:

Hamburgers are good :ras: :rolleyes: :p

Betty
05-23-2010, 09:05 PM
JM has his own café now. :rolleyes: lol:

i saw:rolleyes::rolleyes:

bokehlicious
05-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Betty, you should join from time to time :hug: Eva's cool ;)

MariaV
05-23-2010, 09:06 PM

His new mistress. :rolleyes:
It's like I don't exist anymore. Maybe I really don't. :shrug: Even you don't have a couch ready for me (to hide behind). :bigcry:

At least if I don't exist anymore I won't spend time on chat threads anymore. :D

elessar
05-23-2010, 09:07 PM
:D

Am I inspiring you? :sport:
I think I only got through the last 20 minutes by picturing that treadmill photo :hearts:
Hamburgers are good :ras: :rolleyes: :p
Dutch coffeeshops :unsure: Will you be posting weed pics from now on :awww:?

Betty
05-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Betty, you should join from time to time :hug: Eva's cool ;)
she is
but i m ita i dont share:( unless is maria:p

Corey Feldman
05-23-2010, 09:09 PM
His new mistress. :rolleyes:
It's like I don't exist anymore. Maybe I really don't. :shrug: Even you don't have a couch ready for me (to hide behind). :bigcry:

you always exist for me :hug:
as if you need to be scared about Nadal during this tournament :ras:

star

Is it better than your bedroom?

Probably no fried Mars bars there. ;)

bokehlicious
Dutch coffeeshops :unsure: Will you be posting weed pics from now on :awww:?

Maybe in two words it would have been more like the American Coffee Shops, which will be closer to that place :angel: :p

she is
but i m ita i dont share:( unless is maria:p

Take Maria with you :aplot: :angel: :p

Betty
05-23-2010, 09:16 PM
u cant ............;)

MariaV
05-23-2010, 09:17 PM
you always exist for me :hug:
as if you need to be scared about Nadal during this tournament :ras:

Have you seen the draw? Rafa will lose to Ljubicic in the 4th rd this time. Or Bellucci or Almagro or Ferrer or Ferrero... Or sure to Nole, maybe even the clay court genius Roddick. :D Haha shock horror. I mean I was sure Rafa would lose like in the qf or semis last year but losing to Söderling after wiping the court with him 6-1 6-0 just a few weeks eariler in Rome, even I wasn't that paranoid. :tape: :o And now those knees can break down any time. :awww: :sad: :scared: :unsure:

bokehlicious
05-23-2010, 09:17 PM
u cant ............;)

:ras: I'm way younger than Mourinho :shrug: :p

Sillyrabbit
05-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Hello Sillyrabbit! :wavey: Nice nick! :lol:

Hi! Thanks lol :D

Betty
05-23-2010, 09:20 PM
:ras: I'm way younger than Mourinho :shrug: :p

but mou is mou:inlove:

MariaV
05-23-2010, 09:30 PM
but mou is mou:inlove:

Exactly Betty! :worship: :bowdown:

OK lovelies, talk to you again tomorrow! :wavey:

l_mac
05-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Evita, did Gęmeos send LL picks to you?

Snoo Foo
05-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Dude derek sanderson jeter was just in my starbucks, for like a long time, like a normal person, with another dude and a couple of chicks neither of whom was minka kelly or even particularly hot so maybe they were like, his cousins or something.

Snoo Foo
05-23-2010, 09:38 PM
:armed: thanks to that latvian sevastova i'm out of women's suicide pool before the fucking rg even fucking started :armed:

-Evita-
05-23-2010, 09:41 PM
Evita, did Gęmeos send LL picks to you?

Yes, he did.

star
05-23-2010, 10:02 PM
Dude derek sanderson jeter was just in my starbucks, for like a long time, like a normal person, with another dude and a couple of chicks neither of whom was minka kelly or even particularly hot so maybe they were like, his cousins or something.

You live in an interesting neighborhood. First Yannick and now Jeter. *looks for green envy smiley

Saumon
05-23-2010, 10:55 PM

I thought Gicquel was a Fedtard. I know what you mean about the voice-over, it's the same in French here.
Richard may have asked to play there. :shrug:

:hug:
L'Equipe had Ernests in their top 5 of favourites ( :cuckoo: ) after Rafa, Roger, Nando and Pics. I blame those jinxers. :mad:

-Evita-
05-23-2010, 11:05 PM
L'Equipe had Ernests in their top 5 of favourites ( :cuckoo: ) after Rafa, Roger, Nando and Pics. I blame those jinxers. :mad:

Ernests has said that the first match is often the hardest one for him in a tournament. I believe he could have beaten Cilic and maybe also Soderling if he'd gotten that far :( I just hope the injury doesn't turn out to be serious. He won't have this high expectations during the grass season and he loves grass so it would be a great chance for him to get some nice wins again :)

Ernests does need to win a match in a Grand Slam badly. His last win was over Riccardo Ghedin at last year's Wimbledon in round 1 :unsure:

Metis
05-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Sveta on my computer screen, that greatly pleases me. :D

NID ;)

Today's program is utter crap, Sveta is the day's highlight.

That's why I'm not sorry I missed today's matches. :)

The gye in Snoo's avatar looked kinda familiar, then I got a a closer look and :speakles: :lol:

:rolls: I hadn't realized it until you mentioned it. :o

nice little dropper to get to baby deuce.

This commie is so hilarious.

"Fine Serve! just ............. missing."

I wasn't aware of that term! :lol:

Roger asked to play on Lenglen. Tournament organisators are not too happy about it.
Nole and Muzza on Lenglen tomorrow. Poor Rogie :hug:

How dare they not respect the wishes of the GOAT? :(

W-tZVF1ElwM

:lol: A donkey could sing better than Soderling. :help:

I mean, it's not just texas where there is barbecue. Kansas City has lots of barbecue joints. I do think it's more of a southern thing. Texas seems to concentrate more on beef and chicken barbecue, but for instance South Carolina has a lot of barbecued pork. But basically it is very slow cooked (smoked) meat with a sauce that varies from place to place. Some more vinegar based than others, but always tangy -- sometimes a little spicy. When it's BAD, it's sweet. dark red brown in color usually. The smoke flavor varies too. Texas tends to be mesquite and in other places it's hickory.

I had no idea. :eek: In Boston a BBQ party usually consisted of burgers and hot dogs. :lol: Only in catered events there were pork ribs, pulled pork etc as well.

Now I have no idea what a pulled port sandwich is, so I can't really say. You can barbecue ribs, but you can fix them other ways too. I love bbq ribs. :drool: I sort of avoid barbecue here because it's not reliable.

:eek:

:speakles: looks disgusting

That was my first reaction too when I saw pulled pork at a BBQ.

They taste better than they look, that's for sure :)

True that :yeah:

Metis
05-23-2010, 11:12 PM
fddjddfjjdjd

Sounds like a really bad day. :hug:

What bad luck for Ernests! :(

I got toasted today. 4 and a half hours on the golf course, then chilling in the garden with some friends all afternoon.

30 degrees predicted in London tomorrow :worship:

Higher than in Athens. :( What has this world come to? :mad:

JM has his own café now. :rolleyes:

Another cafe thread? :lol: Couldn't they at least have chosen a different name? Like JM and Eve's cosy tavern for example?

I don't think this would have been a good cosy cafe story as most people there are Europeans and probably have no idea who jeter and kelly are. I myself had to google them.

The pitbull mistaken identity story would have been more appropriate:

i was like, "oh hi there kaiser! how are you?" i was thinking he looked younger, slimmer, and blonder than the last time i'd seen him, but it would have been impolite to say so outright, so i was like, "Oh you look different..." and then all I could think of to say was "Did you just have a bath?" and he was looking at me kind of askance instead of knocking me down like he usually does and i was then informed that he was not kaiser at all but a complete stranger.
well yeah, cuz i had mistaken him for someone else. it never occurred to me that he looked so different cuz he wasn't the same dog. and that i'd never seen the people walking him, either.

elessar
05-23-2010, 11:36 PM
I thnk I'm growing up, I've read about a hundread retarded posts today that I wanted to reply to but decided to let it go instead :dance:

In other new, just watched Grey's Anatomy's season finale tonight, let me tell you it is BRILLANT :worship: Out of this world drama, dialogues and acting. Couldn't advise you guys to watch it more.

Snoo Foo
05-23-2010, 11:39 PM
:mad: dude they are saving schwankeleh, pico, pablin and zeballin for tuesday, wtwwf? :mad: like after making me wait an entire fucking year for this they are throwing one more day on top of it. already i am over it. like i got so worked up about it and it happened in my pants and now i just want to sleep.

man once i saw derek jeter walking down the street wearing a sweater. and it looked really good on him. i mean. i never saw him in a sweater before or even imagined such a thing was possible. he emits that i-look-good-and-i-know-it vibe. even today he was looking around in starbucks like he just wanted to make sure that everyone knew he was there. he lookeded mad fine tho.

http://lucytheblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/jeter.jpg

i've never seen one episode of grey's anatomy in my entire life, ever.

elessar
05-23-2010, 11:48 PM
Your life must feel pretty empty, then Snoo, doesn't it :sad:?

Snoo Foo
05-23-2010, 11:50 PM
or maybe it's not so much an i-look-good-and-i-know-it-vibe as he's keith hernandez (http://vimeo.com/4288854)

Metis
05-23-2010, 11:54 PM
I watched the 1st season of Grey's Anatomy when it first aired. I liked it then but gave up after the first few episodes of Season 2. :zzz: Then I started watching it again at some point; I can't remember which season it was but it was when Meredith drowned and they brought her back to life ...a few days later after she had had the chance to get to know what the afterlife was all about. :worship: I stopped watching for good after that I think. :lol:

elessar
05-23-2010, 11:55 PM
OMG, Metis terrible decision :sad: you were just getting to the good parts.

Snoo Foo
05-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Your life must feel pretty empty, then Snoo, doesn't it :sad:?

i have seen derek jeter in a sweater :sport:

elessar
05-23-2010, 11:57 PM
You're so shallow, Snoo *sigh*

l_mac
05-24-2010, 12:01 AM
WTF is this OOP for Carson Challenger?

Metis
05-24-2010, 12:04 AM
OMG, Metis terrible decision :sad: you were just getting to the good parts.

:eek: I didn't think it could get any better than that!

Hmmm... I don't believe you. I challenge you to mention a scene more exciting than the one I described above. :D

-Evita-
05-24-2010, 12:05 AM
I think Monday's OOP should be posted later.

Edit: That was for Linda.

star
05-24-2010, 12:22 AM

I'm like this about Lost. So glad I never got involved with that.

Ok. At the end of season two when they put a patient deliberately at risk of death and interfered with heart transplant protocol and weren't reported to the licensing board or removed from the hospital? That was almost when I stopped watching, but when Callie and George were supposed to be in love and then Izzie and George? That did it for me. It was beyond ridiculous. Oh yeah, and I forgot about the intern covering up for the surgeon who couldn't do surgery because he got the shakes, but was still doing complicated heart procedures. I just couldn't take it anymore.

star
05-24-2010, 12:24 AM
I watched the 1st season of Grey's Anatomy when it first aired. I liked it then but gave up after the first few episodes of Season 2. :zzz: Then I started watching it again at some point; I can't remember which season it was but it was when Meredith drowned and they brought her back to life ...a few days later after she had had the chance to get to know what the afterlife was all about. :worship: I stopped watching for good after that I think. :lol:

Also totally ridiculous.

The ridiculosity of that show was to great to rationally describe. There wren't enough handsome guys in the universe to make it watchable anymore.

elessar
05-24-2010, 12:44 AM
:eek: I didn't think it could get any better than that!

Hmmm... I don't believe you. I challenge you to mention a scene more exciting than the one I described above. :D
I just did a play-by-play accounty to Adam, so he can confirm what I've said, I don't want to run the risk of spoiling it for the rest of the posters :worship:

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 12:47 AM
i've never seen one episode of lost in my entire life, ever.

Getta
05-24-2010, 01:07 AM
see then an episode of 'Marcos embracing a spiritual revival'.

F6plL551Ddw

Nathaliia
05-24-2010, 01:09 AM
He wanted to see Ernests practice yesterday but he got to the courts too late and now there won't be another chance.

It's a journalists' thing. I was to write a report on Radwanska's match at USO for the daily and by the time I found the court she already won 6-0 6-1 or something and went to the locker room :haha:

I haven't watched any shit like Lost, Prison Break, Grey's Anathomy, Dr House and proud of it.

Eve is an old school MTF'er. She posted in Attention Seekers even before Genci did. She'll use JM and dump him.

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:12 AM
i've never seen one episode of prison break in my entire life, ever.

Getta
05-24-2010, 01:20 AM
second episode hasn't been released yet. he will go in-depth into his animation workflow.

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:23 AM
kammon markouli you better fucking win a slam and it better be soon. like this month or next.

Nathaliia
05-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Apparently after this post of mine a girl sent me a (homosexual) PM "I love you" but the person at whom it was adressed didn't understand the message at all. At least stays away from my thread now :D

give him a break

jerking off to the thoughts of MTF teenage girls (who ask me in PMs if he had been so obsessive about other MTF chicks before; they particularly want to know the real reason for Jenni leaving the board) is the only thing that cheers him up in his sad life.

tennizen
05-24-2010, 02:17 AM
I haven't seen Lost and Prison Break. Like Metis, I watched the first couple of seasons of Gray's Anatomy and gave up after that. I saw around four seasons of House religiously but after that I just watch random episodes on TV.

star
05-24-2010, 02:33 AM
For me the non watched shows could go on forever. No CSI, Law and Order, Boston Legal, Prison Break, one episode House, two and a half men, all sitcoms except I'm devoted to How I met Your Mother, I watch Office and 30 Rock sometimes. All those hour long dramas. I never watch them.

However I do watch the highly intellectual Dancing with the Stars and Say Yes to the Dress. Also Dog Whisperer and It's Me or the Dog.

Oh yeah. Desperate Housewives. I've never watched that either. I have watched some episodes of Housewives of New York though. :lol:

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 02:35 AM
Apparently after this post of mine a girl sent me a (homosexual) PM "I love you" but the person at whom it was adressed didn't understand the message at all. At least stays away from my thread now :D

i don't understand this message at all

tennizen
05-24-2010, 02:36 AM
I like two and a half men a lot. Office was my favorite before this season. This season is puke-worthy. 30Rock is nice and weird. Don't really care much for How I met your Mother.

But I don't watch those hour long dramas either. I watch most of these because of my husband and I tend to like some of them. I am more of a book reader than a TV watcher.

tennizen
05-24-2010, 02:39 AM

I am guessing she was referring to Bilbo or SharpieRob. Not sure which one. The one who used to stalk Jenni.

star
05-24-2010, 02:40 AM
Here's the funniest thing -- cats doing an agility course.

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 02:42 AM
never in my wildest imaginings did i consider bilbo might be a lesbian

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 02:46 AM
Hema :D

Two & a half men, old re-runs of King of Queens and Frasier are my shows

star
05-24-2010, 02:47 AM

Yeah, me either, but I think it is for the best.

star
05-24-2010, 02:49 AM
Ok, you should have seen those kitties barreling through the agility course. It was amazing. One persian cat did it in 15 seconds.

Getta
05-24-2010, 02:55 AM
didn't know they started to explore ways of training cats to become reliable guides for visually impaired people.

star
05-24-2010, 02:57 AM
didn't know they started to explore ways of training cats to become reliable guides for visually impaired people.

:scratch:

Getta
05-24-2010, 03:06 AM
thought that was the rationale of the agility course. :shrug:

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 03:14 AM
i don't think it's a good idea for either dogs or cats to attempt to guide blind people through any agility courses

tennizen
05-24-2010, 03:15 AM
never in my wildest imaginings did i consider bilbo might be a lesbian

Bilbo was the person to whom it was addressed. The girl who repped Nathii in approval is unidentified.

Hema :D

Two & a half men, old re-runs of King of Queens and Frasier are my shows

:rocker2: although I don't like King of Queens much. Frasier is top-notch.

Off to bed. Good night:hug:

star
05-24-2010, 03:19 AM
thought that was the rationale of the agility course. :shrug:

:)

It is just for fun like the dog agility courses.

THFeH8g_Hs0&NR

This one with regular dog agility equipment

Unf-ZWnu-FQ&feature

Getta
05-24-2010, 03:26 AM
now i got it. :o

once again, snoo was right about simple functionality and common sense. :yeah:

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 03:28 AM
bribe them with treats and it will follow you anywhere ;)

star
05-24-2010, 03:28 AM
now i got it. :o

once again, snoo was right about simple functionality and common sense. :yeah:

moving picture worth 1,000,000 words. :p

star
05-24-2010, 03:30 AM
bribe them with treats and it will follow you anywhere ;)

But did you notice at the end the cat didn't even eat the treat? :lol:

The other course is just run guiding the cat with a stick -- or a stick with a feather on it.

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 03:34 AM
i suspect agility courses are for training them to chase wily criminals/badgers/rats.

aren't all cats agile? my wee catfriends, who rank second only to myself as the most spoilt, indifferent, and distracted beings drawing breath upon the earth, can make even the most highly trained dog look about as agile as john daly. squirrels are prolly even more agile than cats, but how the fuck are you gonna train a squirrel to chase after criminals and shit?

Bilbo was the person to whom it was addressed. The girl who repped Nathii in approval is unidentified.

i still don't know what the fuck nathii is talking about.

star
05-24-2010, 03:34 AM
Here's another one with Ripper. He's 13 years old.

Unf-ZWnu-FQ

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 03:36 AM
fuck treats man, you should see mines go after a goddamn laser pointer. if the planet earth is ever invaded by laser pointers, the army of the empire of foo will be called to action and save humanity :rocker2:

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 03:38 AM
that ginger is 13 years old? old git, he shouldnt be made to chase around some course :(

star
05-24-2010, 03:39 AM
i suspect agility courses are for training them to chase wily criminals/badgers/rats.

aren't all cats agile? my wee catfriends, who rank second only to myself as the most spoilt, indifferent, and distracted beings drawing breath upon the earth, can make even the most highly trained dog look about as agile as john daly. squirrels are prolly even more agile than cats, but how the fuck are you gonna train a squirrel to chase after criminals and shit?

i still don't know what the fuck nathii is talking about.

My first cat was a tree cat. He would go out and learn new tricks on the trees and then come back to the house to get me to observe. First he would get my attention at the window, then when I came to the door rather than coming in he would race away to show his new trick. One time he raced off the porch and up into a tall tree with limbs overhanging the street and went out on to the little tiny branches until they wouldn't support him anymore and then he hung upside down. I think he must have learned this watching the squirrels. I couldn't watch anymore because I could only think of him going splat on the street. And then a few minutes later he came and asked to come in -- quite proud of himself.

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 03:39 AM
now this is some impressive shit

nWU0bfo-bSY

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 03:40 AM
0F-ij_eZI3U

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 03:42 AM
did you see my dancing dog, Snoo

EaIS7E_B9wQ

star
05-24-2010, 03:42 AM
fuck treats man, you should see mines go after a goddamn laser pointer. if the planet earth is ever invaded by laser pointers, the army of the empire of foo will be called to action and save humanity :rocker2:

My cats have always lost interest in the laser pointer rather quickly. I don't know why. At first they go crazy for it, and then -- it's like -- oh, I get it. It's a light. :rolleyes:

that ginger is 13 years old? old git, he shouldnt be made to chase around some course :(

Cats are still very active at 13. My cat is around 12 now. I still think of her as young. :lol: She still kills birds.

Minn
05-24-2010, 03:43 AM
In my book, barbecue is just cooking outside on a grill. It could be hamburgers and hotdogs, it could be like.. chicken. lol. I don't know. This goes for me too. I had this kind of bbq today. :)

EaIS7E_B9wQ :lol:

Dude derek sanderson jeter was just in my starbucks, for like a long time, like a normal person, with another dude and a couple of chicks neither of whom was minka kelly or even particularly hot so maybe they were like, his cousins or something. :cool:

i've never seen one episode of lost in my entire life, ever. Me neither. I watched 1/2 an episode of Grey's, maybe 10 minutes of Desperate Housewives,... None of these shows interest me. I used to watch some CSI/NCIS/Law&Order type shows but I have to be doing something else during commercials for me to be able to get through an hour of it. Comedies are a little better.

i don't think it's a good idea for either dogs or cats to attempt to guide blind people through any agility courses :lol:

star
05-24-2010, 03:47 AM

nWU0bfo-bSY

I had seen that first one on some tv show. It was about keeping squirrels out of bird feeders. But, that course! I think about the mind of the HUMAN that came up with it. Diabolical. I particularly like the rocket ship portion. :lol:

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 03:49 AM
It's a light.

my catfriends, especially The Little One :awww:, are way too fucking stupid to ever figure this out. for her the party never stops :yeah:

star
05-24-2010, 03:50 AM
This goes for me too. I had this kind of bbq today. :)

Meaning -- you didn't have bbq at all. Maybe hamburgers? :p

Minn
05-24-2010, 03:54 AM
My first cat was a tree cat. He would go out and learn new tricks on the trees and then come back to the house to get me to observe. First he would get my attention at the window, then when I came to the door rather than coming in he would race away to show his new trick. One time he raced off the porch and up into a tall tree with limbs overhanging the street and went out on to the little tiny branches until they wouldn't support him anymore and then he hung upside down. I think he must have learned this watching the squirrels. I couldn't watch anymore because I could only think of him going splat on the street. And then a few minutes later he came and asked to come in -- quite proud of himself. :cool: I like that he was a show-off.

nWU0bfo-bSY :lol: Yes, it is.

Meaning -- you didn't have bbq at all. Maybe hamburgers? :p Normal Canadian bbq. Hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages, ribs and chicken were available plus the usual salads and fruits and vegetables, etc.

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 04:02 AM
:scratch: how can the squirrel read what kind of candy bar he wants?

i want to replace my catfriends with squirrels :(

star
05-24-2010, 04:39 AM
:scratch: how can the squirrel read what kind of candy bar he wants?

i want to replace my catfriends with squirrels :(

Have you ever had a squirrel on your arm? They have these tiny sharp claws and when they run up your arms it's the funniest feeling.

I was hoping he got one with peanuts cause all that sugar can't be good for him.

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 04:51 AM
Have you ever had a squirrel on your arm?

:unsure: no. i live indoors.

but i have had a rat on my arm.

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 05:00 AM
0so5er4X3dc

star
05-24-2010, 05:01 AM
:unsure: no. i live indoors.

but i have had a rat on my arm.

It's pretty much the same. But I think Squirrel claws are longer. Squirrels are so light and quick.

I live indoors, but I go outdoors too.

Getta
05-24-2010, 05:04 AM
i have had pine caterpillars (http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Pine-Processionary-Caterpillar-of-Southern-Europe) on my arm. as a little unstoppably cute girl.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:TUfHGlYBne1AsM:http://www.gitesandmore.co.uk/images/caterp12.jpg

do they count as a life experience too?

star
05-24-2010, 05:05 AM
0so5er4X3dc

:haha: :haha:

You know that squirrel is saying: Can somebody make this tree stop spinning????

star
05-24-2010, 05:06 AM
i have had pine caterpillars (http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Pine-Processionary-Caterpillar-of-Southern-Europe) on my arm. as a little unstoppably cute girl.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:TUfHGlYBne1AsM:http://www.gitesandmore.co.uk/images/caterp12.jpg

do they count as a life experience too?

I love caterpillars. So sweet.

:wavey: Good night all.

Getta
05-24-2010, 05:14 AM
I love caterpillars. So sweet.

:wavey: Good night all.

"sweet" is probably used as opposed to "sourish".

NBvHLwlhMO8

g'nite star :smooch:

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 05:30 AM
il faut bien que je supporte deux ou trois chenilles si je connaître les papillons

savesthedizzle
05-24-2010, 06:24 AM

:mad: dude they are saving schwankeleh, pico, pablin and zeballin for tuesday, wtwwf? :mad: like after making me wait an entire fucking year for this they are throwing one more day on top of it. already i am over it. like i got so worked up about it and it happened in my pants and now i just want to sleep.

man once i saw derek jeter walking down the street wearing a sweater. and it looked really good on him. i mean. i never saw him in a sweater before or even imagined such a thing was possible. he emits that i-look-good-and-i-know-it vibe. even today he was looking around in starbucks like he just wanted to make sure that everyone knew he was there. he lookeded mad fine tho.

http://lucytheblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/jeter.jpg

Ughhhh why don't I ever see Derek Jeter in the flesh looking all fine. I am just not that lucky.

adee-gee
05-24-2010, 07:40 AM
Linda :mad:

MariaV
05-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Adam! :hug:

I don't think this would have been a good cosy cafe story as most people there are Europeans and probably have no idea who jeter and kelly are. I myself had to google them.

:lol: Even I know who Derek Jeter is. :o

Eve is an old school MTF'er. She posted in Attention Seekers even before Genci did. She'll use JM and dump him.

Would serve JM right. :D :D :D :devil:

My parents' cat could perform in a circus, he looooooooves the heights, trees and roofs and stuff and performs life-threatening acts.

-Evita-
05-24-2010, 09:02 AM
I'm like this about Lost. So glad I never got involved with that.

Lost is one of the most interesting shows I've watched. I'm a bit sad it's over now :sad:

MariaV
05-24-2010, 09:07 AM
I mean Metis had to watch Boston Legal, no? :o :lol: I loved it. I watched The Practice too.

bokehlicious
05-24-2010, 09:13 AM

:lol: :hug: not over the fact she never bothered replying to the PM you sent her with nude pics? :awww: she also likes girls though, you're just not her type :hug:

MariaV
05-24-2010, 09:16 AM
Ahhhhhhhh, JM gracing our modest thread. :lol: :kiss:

AJ must be happy for the Czechs winning the Ice Hockey World Championships.

bokehlicious
05-24-2010, 09:17 AM
Ahhhhhhhh, JM gracing our modest thread. :lol: :kiss:

Just replying to Miss Boopie's nonsense... ;) :hug: :p

MariaV
05-24-2010, 09:21 AM
Just replying to Miss Boopie's nonsense... ;) :hug: :p

And then retiring to your cosy café? :awww: :lol: :p You make me want to go and eat a hamburger for lunch. :o :lol: :tape:

bokehlicious
05-24-2010, 09:25 AM
I never left this place :shrug: :p just that our coffeeshop isn't as elitist as the cosy café :o :p

Hamburgers are good :drool:, as long as you don't take french fries and other deserts with it... :o :p

MariaV
05-24-2010, 09:26 AM
I never left this place :shrug: :p just that our coffeeshop isn't as elitist as the cosy café :o :p

Hamburgers are good :drool:, as long as you don't take french fries and other deserts with it... :o :p

:lol: I see, maybe I'll drop by one day, who knows. :o

You have a day off again? :( :mad: Our lovely weather and my week off is over so... :sad: :bigcry:

bokehlicious
05-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Day off yes :cool: :D will hit the gym in a minute and then head to the lake for bbqeuing, 28° today! :bounce:

You, stuck working? :awww: :hug:

adee-gee
05-24-2010, 09:38 AM
Adam! :hug:
Masha :hug: how are you?

I think Linda is deliberately giving me a heart attack, still hasn't sent TT picks :sobbing:

What you up to today?
Lost is one of the most interesting shows I've watched. I'm a bit sad it's over now :sad:
:spit:
Day off yes :cool: :D will hit the gym in a minute and then head to the lake for bbqeuing, 28° today! :bounce:

You, stuck working? :awww: :hug:
I don't start work till 2, I'm about to go for a quick run too and then I'll lie in the sun for a few hours, 30 degrees here today :sport:

adee-gee
05-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Oh and JM son, don't worry about the criticism about chasing a chick in another thread. Us guys can't win, no love from the girls here so we look elsewhere and get slaughtered. Then we get hounded back to posting here and the chick gets upset that you've left the other thread. What's a guy supposed to do? :shrug: :D ;)

adee-gee
05-24-2010, 09:48 AM
l_mac.....

http://right-thoughts.us/images/uploads/preston_effin_kill_you.jpg

You have 10 mins :boxing:

MariaV
05-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Masha :hug: how are you?

I think Linda is deliberately giving me a heart attack, still hasn't sent TT picks :sobbing:

What you up to today?

:spit:

I don't start work till 2, I'm about to go for a quick run too and then I'll lie in the sun for a few hours, 30 degrees here today :sport:

I'm doing fine, my holidays last week didn't turn out as I would've liked but what else is new. :o :shrug: I'm already wondering what will happen during my holidays in July. :rolleyes:

Enjoy the hot weather! :wavey:

Castafiore
05-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Oh and JM son, don't worry about the criticism about chasing a chick in another thread. Us guys can't win, no love from the girls here so we look elsewhere and get slaughtered. Then we get hounded back to posting here and the chick gets upset that you've left the other thread. What's a guy supposed to do? :shrug: :D ;)
:lol: Life is hard, eh?

We have a day off here too. The weather is simply divine so I better go out and enjoy it while I can because it's going to go back to chilly and grey tomorrow.

savesthedizzle
05-24-2010, 11:39 AM
l_mac.....

You still have singles.

acionescu
05-24-2010, 11:55 AM
:rolls: I hadn't realized it until you mentioned it. :o

I thought he was Patrick Antonius :rolls:

l_mac.....

:hug: She just heard that labamba started to send early....

Back home :sobbing: Open the TV to see some clay tennis :bounce: Federer-Luczak on :sobbing:

Saumon
05-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Ughhhh why don't I ever see Derek Jeter in the flesh looking all fine. I am just not that lucky.
I only know him as the gye who replaces Handry in the US version of the Gillette ads. :p
:sad:

Action Jackson
05-24-2010, 11:57 AM

No matter what choice you make it's the wrong one.

adee-gee
05-24-2010, 12:00 PM
You still have singles.

:lol: actually I was discussing with Claire earlier whether this was karma for mr being against you and Tomek :o

I won't be in singles much longer either :tears: I'm kicking ass on WTA TT at least :sport:

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Can't believe I did chicken out on Reister and Dent :retard:

savesthedizzle
05-24-2010, 12:05 PM
:lol: actually I was discussing with Claire earlier whether this was karma for mr being against you and Tomek :o

I won't be in singles much longer either :tears: I'm kicking ass on WTA TT at least :sport:

I was being cold and bitter to you and you laugh :rolls: No one takes me seriously when I try to be mean :mad:

Bibberz
05-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Can't believe I did chicken out on Reister and Dent :retard:

You mean you can't believe you let me change your mind. :lol: I am the cagon one. :o I didn't think they were worth the risks given our situation.

If Darcis loses for us, you should just put me on ignore. :tears:

adee-gee
05-24-2010, 12:21 PM
I was being cold and bitter to you and you laugh :rolls: No one takes me seriously when I try to be mean :mad:
I noticed you were trying to mean, I'm too nice to retort back with a dig though :angel:

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Darcis is not our difference :hug: We depend heavily on Yani and Lorenzi :scared: :unsure:

adee-gee
05-24-2010, 12:28 PM
FYA Lorenzi. I'm gonna need Muzza and PHM to win :help:

bokehlicious
05-24-2010, 12:30 PM

Hope you enjoyed the sun before getting stuck at work :hug: :p

Unreal isn't it? We men can't win either way :shrug: :sad: :p

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Lorenzi :retard:

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Muzza's win is a lock :rocker2:

:unsure:

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Lorenzi :retard:

+1

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 12:38 PM
well start men's defending RG champ :sport:

FYA Lorenzi. I'm gonna need Muzza and PHM to win :help:i knew you'd pick PHM :lol:

what happened to Linda :sad:

Betty
05-24-2010, 12:39 PM
why linda didnt send:awww:
i want beat adam coz of my great picks:awww:

Getta
05-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Muzza's win is a lock :rocker2:

:unsure:

this match will make me shakingly ill.

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 12:41 PM
you better wins that match, Petzchner

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Adam is with PHM like Linda with Boggo, they never learn :hug:

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:43 PM
this match will make me shakingly ill.

What were you doing waken up at 07.00 AM? :(

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 12:43 PM
j-mac reminiscing about some match he lost when he was 10 years old :cuckoo:

Betty
05-24-2010, 12:44 PM
andy is petru ok now:)

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 12:44 PM
good to see you around Andreea :hug:

you made sure you were back in time to see Federer didnt you

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:47 PM
Yeah, Mike, I left Ploiesti at 09.00 AM to make sure :D

Petru is OK(for now :unsure:) I'm waiting for the result of him eating about 4154654654 "mititei" and pork ribs :scared: :help:

I'm staring at the SB waiting for Lorenzi to get a grip, ffs :smash:

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 12:48 PM
i can see Petzschner slowly but surely losing this match before my eyes

Betty
05-24-2010, 12:48 PM
:lol: I see, maybe I'll drop by one day, who knows. :o

when the pain for the cheaten will pass:awww: even if she is very pretty girl and younger:p

oh and eve:wavey:thank i ll come to take a cofe when jm is not ard..u know woman talks:devil:--dont need to help his ego now:p

:lol:jk

Getta
05-24-2010, 12:49 PM

What were you doing waken up at 07.00 AM? :(

adrenaline pumping around. :unsure:

Betty
05-24-2010, 12:50 PM
fanculo lorenzi:retard:

Getta
05-24-2010, 12:51 PM
it's Marcos' turn.

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Bett, BTW, I almost forgot

:aparty: CONGRATULATIONS!! :aparty:

How did you celebrate it? :aplot: I bet the hub was very excited :p

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:53 PM
I could kill Lorenzi and my doubles partner :p with my own bare hands :mad:

Action Jackson
Lorenzi on fire.

Corey Feldman
liking Fed's t-shirt

liking everything about him, actually :inlove:

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Yani on court :scared:

Vamos, do it for BD :rocker2:

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Lorenzi on fire.

yep, he was just sent to the hell by a large gathering of MTF TTers :(

acionescu
05-24-2010, 12:56 PM
liking Fed's t-shirt

Bisexual :ras:

Betty
05-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Bett, BTW, I almost forgot

:aparty: CONGRATULATIONS!! :aparty:

How did you celebrate it? :aplot: I bet the hub was very excited :p

thank:kiss:

yes he was very happy:devil:and u ll see when he ll back home and he ll see the inter flag /^(that i ll go to buy later) out of our balcony:D:devil::devil:
pity he continue to say forza Ju** to francy and i hear him say it:eek::bigcry:
but i told him remember when u were born juve in B inter won campionato and never stopped from there:D juve always 0 titoli:D

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Betty is such a hooligan to her poor hubby :lol:

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 01:00 PM
2nd set Petzschner by seven games to six

new balls please

MariaV
05-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Mikey dearest! :kiss:

liking Fed's t-shirt

That has never been in doubt. :D Are you ready to hold me for 2 weeks? :scared: :unsure: :bigcry: :crying2:

Action Jackson
05-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Good to see Aussie TV have Sabine Appelmans doing commentary, she is all woman.

dal
05-24-2010, 01:03 PM
I thnk I'm growing up, I've read about a hundread retarded posts today that I wanted to reply to but decided to let it go instead :dance:

In other new, just watched Grey's Anatomy's season finale tonight, let me tell you it is BRILLANT :worship: Out of this world drama, dialogues and acting. Couldn't advise you guys to watch it more.

:worship: but have to say couldn't have survived watching the finale on friday without a couple of drinks first :spit::tape:

the 1st couple of seasons were the best and now i feel they're struggling to somehow decent...

the only show that never gets too old to me is House, M.D. :hearts:

about rogi's outfit.... the sleeves look inspired by mother teresa :haha:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04jc9NlgJJ2r1/x610.jpg

Betty
05-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Betty is such a hooligan to her poor hubby :lol:

:devil::devil:

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 01:05 PM
i'll hold you like a horny caveman Maria

Good to see Aussie TV have Sabine Appelmans doing commentary, she is all woman.:eek:

Betty
05-24-2010, 01:05 PM
yes improve yr 3 min:D

Action Jackson
05-24-2010, 01:08 PM
i'll hold you like a horny caveman Maria

:eek:

You liked Sabine?

Betty
05-24-2010, 01:08 PM
finaly ls works,blue tshirt so...
rafa what will wear?

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 01:11 PM
You liked Sabine?i remember very little of her, i think she does some eurosport stuff .. i'll check her out again next time she's on

Korolev warming to the task against McNoleo

dal
05-24-2010, 01:12 PM
betty i think that's the shirt he'll be wearing still don't know what kind of clown shorts he'll be wearing this time :spit:

http://tennisconnected.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Nadal-Nike-French-Open-Kit.jpg

acionescu
05-24-2010, 01:12 PM
rafa what will wear?

I'm almost too scared to look.....:unsure:

Betty
05-24-2010, 01:13 PM
betty i think that's the shirt he'll be wearing still don't know what kind of clown shorts he'll be wearing this time :spit:

http://tennisconnected.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Nadal-Nike-French-Open-Kit.jpg

cool,thk:kiss:
with those shirt he cant wear a colourated shorts,right:scared:

Peta Pan
05-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Good to see Aussie TV have Sabine Appelmans doing commentary, she is all woman.

:hearts: Sabine!!

But where are you getting coverage? Not that I particularly want to watch tennis, but I have no tennis coverage until 10.30 :scratch:

dal
05-24-2010, 01:14 PM
i think it's gonna be all white or all all grey...let's hope so at least :scared:

edit: 1 thing for sure it's gonna be the the green headband and wristbands

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/nike-rafael-nadal-2010-roland-garros-pack-1-570x379.jpg

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 01:15 PM
break Korolev!

5-3

Betty
05-24-2010, 01:15 PM
vamos super BOL"!!!

star
05-24-2010, 01:16 PM
My parents' cat could perform in a circus, he looooooooves the heights, trees and roofs and stuff and performs life-threatening acts.

:lol: I love this kind of cat, but they are not good for the nerves.

Petru is OK(for now :unsure:) I'm waiting for the result of him eating about 4154654654 "mititei" and pork ribs :scared: :help:

The joys of being a mother. :hug: I'm glad he's better and enjoyed his weekend.

finaly ls works,blue tshirt so...
rafa what will wear?

Hopefully, something without his initials.

bokehlicious
05-24-2010, 01:16 PM
liking Fed's t-shirt

This

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Korolev choked

Action Jackson
05-24-2010, 01:19 PM
:hearts: Sabine!!

But where are you getting coverage? Not that I particularly want to watch tennis, but I have no tennis coverage until 10.30 :scratch:

Livestreams. I am just watching Luczak, but will flick over to Djokovic.

acionescu
05-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Vamos Yani :rocker2:

acionescu
05-24-2010, 01:20 PM
SP Korolev :rocker:

Betty
05-24-2010, 01:20 PM
:l

Hopefully, something without his initials.

:lol::devil:fed is old he needs something for remind his initials to him;)

Betty
05-24-2010, 01:21 PM
jm :eek:already here...where do u make gym in yr home?:lol:

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:21 PM
:fiery: kammon lacko you totmug finish him :fiery:

tennizen
05-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Nole:hug: Win it in 4:rocker2:

adee-gee
05-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Snoo, will you play TT with me at Queens? :inlove:

tennizen
05-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Rafa's shirt is not bad. Nole's shirt is :hearts:

Peta Pan
05-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Oh and I should say congrats to Betty :hug:

Missed the match myself cos I thought it was on Monday morning here and it was actually on early Sunday morning. I was sleeping at my sister's house then so there was no hope. Glad your boys won though :yeah:

acionescu
05-24-2010, 01:24 PM
Lacko, just bend over, FFS :smash:

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Snoo, will you play TT with me at Queens? :inlove:

me? do you think that's a good idea? :unsure: i will prolly have to play qualleez :awww:

Betty
05-24-2010, 01:25 PM
thk peta:kiss:

BOL:o

acionescu
05-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Rochus :haha: :haha: Nole-esque :inlove:

Corey Feldman
Fed a different player when he's up or leading early in a set

Snoo Foo
loosak, loochitch... how many ways can jmac pronounce this?

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:27 PM
:armed: break you slovak bisexual :armed:

tennizen
Snoo, you don't like jmac?

Corey Feldman
what is that arse bandit Petzchner playing at

Minn
05-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Oh and JM son, don't worry about the criticism about chasing a chick in another thread. Us guys can't win, no love from the girls here so we look elsewhere and get slaughtered. Then we get hounded back to posting here and the chick gets upset that you've left the other thread. What's a guy supposed to do? :shrug: :D ;) :lol:

You still have singles. Oh, the irony.

cool,thk:kiss:
with those shirt he cant wear a colourated shorts,right:scared: This is Nike and Rafa we're talking about. The outfit will probably look awful. I would like to see plain white shorts with that top.

Just about everyone has a holiday today? Some religious thing for most of you? I assume you're not celebrating Victoria Day as we Canadians are (;)), even the British don't celebrate that queen's birthday.

Okay, so Fed's match is over. Who's next...

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 01:29 PM
40th Roland Garros win for the defending champ and King of clay, Royer Feyeyer

Bravo

Betty
05-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Mel:scared:muzza match is the real match of today:scared:

acionescu
*going on a repping spree to badrep Corey Feldman* :(

Snoo Foo
Snoo, you don't like jmac?

:confused: sure i guess :shrug:

these fucking eriets 1/26 combined on bps :rolls:

acionescu
Yani holds :sigh:

Nathaliia
05-24-2010, 01:32 PM
:lol: :hug: not over the fact she never bothered replying to the PM you sent her with nude pics? :awww: she also likes girls though, you're just not her type :hug:
I was one of the first people she spoke to on this forum, we're like an old marriage.

acionescu
these fucking eriets 1/26 combined on bps :rolls:

I saw it :haha: :haha:

Snoo Foo
jizzer's shirt mad ugly

but god i love him

Corey Feldman
Petzchner unable to win a point for about 20 minutes

what a shocking loss this will be for me from 2 sets up

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:34 PM
:banghead: i can't believe i'm going to blow a fucking 12-9 lead :banghead:

they've schlepped a tv out to court 17 to catch yani's first GS win

acionescu
05-24-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm gonna get even more old, Petru will have a gf I'll hate and smoke weed and these two mugs will be locked at 123 all in the 5th set :(

adee-gee
05-24-2010, 01:35 PM
me? do you think that's a good idea? :unsure: i will prolly have to play qualleez :awww:
I think it's an amazing idea :D

Alleeeeeeeeeeeeez Paulo :rocker2:

acionescu
05-24-2010, 01:35 PM
MP Yani, vamos :rocker:

EDIT: fuck :fiery:

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 01:36 PM
golden rule

dont celebrate too soon Andreea :p

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:37 PM
Holy.

jizzer wants to gam with this

http://www.listze.com/uploads/item-2452.jpg

yikers

elessar
05-24-2010, 01:37 PM
I missed Roger's match :tears: I've decided to post in the French crowd thread to make up for it :sport:

Betty
05-24-2010, 01:38 PM
dont post a pic of slim woman with that perfect addominal belly in front of me:(:fiery:

i have my step machine which wait me..let it to wait:o

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:39 PM
does he know she's canadian? :scared:

acionescu
05-24-2010, 01:39 PM
FFS :rolleyes: x 10000000000000

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 01:40 PM
Canadian women :hearts:

Snoo Foo
I think it's an amazing idea :D

mkay dude, let's do it :rocker2:

:scared: but this is a lot of pression to play with the home favorite :scared:

acionescu
What country is Korolev these days? :scratch:

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Lacko breaks :eek:

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:42 PM
YES! Oh dear god in heaven one of you motherfuckers finally flinched :banana:

:armed: lacko if you get broken now i will be in danger of eating a ban :armed:

acionescu
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

RG TT :bigwave:

:bigcry: :bigcry:

tennizen
:awww::awww:
http://i.imgur.com/CHkSj.jpg

Snoo Foo
What country is Korolev these days? :scratch:

he remains a patriotic kazakh

tennizen
05-24-2010, 01:43 PM
That Yani-Lacko match:lol::cuckoo:

Corey Feldman
05-24-2010, 01:43 PM
Nole gam wepping with e.p

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:44 PM
they colluded to play the longest match in history since neither of them will ever be famoose for anything else but yani lost the plot

Snoo Foo
05-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Nole gam wepping with e.p

gamwepepping

tennizen
05-24-2010, 01:46 PM
MP wasted:rolls: