Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56 [Archive] - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Snoo Foo
05-21-2010, 04:32 PM
:tears:

:secret: you'd improve your chances if you move to south america and start fanboying futures players

Snoo Foo
05-21-2010, 04:37 PM
i mostly only rep people for posting hot pix of pico and pablin. and on the rare occasion someone makes me laugh with extreme prejudice. and on the even rarer occasion that i am secretly in love with you.

savesthedizzle
05-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Nice draw for the Brits, Keothavong got Pennetta and Baltacha got Radwanska :sobbing:

Unreal how bad a draw my WTAers got :tears: Alize vs. Pavly, 2 of my favourites :(

Oh man, awful. I have to take a look and see who Domi got. :sad: I hope Pivovarova qualifies, she's in the third set now :sad:

Snoo will be distraught. I think her Pablito drew Ferrero in the first round.

Oy vey. I am distraught. I like Cuevas... but I like Ferrero too. :sad: That's a match my heart can't win.

I have not looked at the draws yet. There are probably more awful matches.

tennizen
05-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Troicki plays Boredo I think:unsure:

Snoo Foo
05-21-2010, 04:40 PM
pablin would lose in 1R if he drew fuckin bruno soares :shrug:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Hilde, ik hou van jou!

:o :lol: :p

savesthedizzle
05-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Troicki plays Boredo I think:unsure:

Dreadful :sad:

star
05-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Ah, got it now:o

Good for you. :bigclap:

My head will not process. But it's ok. Mostly I'm in the dark about TT and its mysterious ways. I think it's probably better that way. :)

Betty
05-21-2010, 04:55 PM
i mostly only rep people for posting hot pix of pico and pablin. and on the rare occasion someone makes me laugh with extreme prejudice. and on the even rarer occasion that i am secretly in love with you.

:hearts::aplot:

hema i got like u at the first read:o sound strange nikki could grep ray

acionescu
05-21-2010, 05:01 PM
andy:hug:what s happen with Petru:awww:..the barbeque?

We didn't reach the barbecue yet :sad:

that's so hot.

:lol: :hug:

Ferrer in the SF, that's what I thought to :yeah:

Watch him now losing to Devvarman or something :o

I wonder in what category belongs repping me for a Petru pic :scared: :unsure:

Good for you. :bigclap:

My head will not process. But it's ok. Mostly I'm in the dark about TT and its mysterious ways. I think it's probably better that way. :)

Mine neither but I blame the stress caused by my kid illness :awww:

tennizen
05-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Fiber got Pablo banned for calling him bisexual.

Now Nathii or someone discovered an old rep where it appears like Fiber is really bisexual:aplot:

When offered this evidence, Fiber responds with the above to show how easy it is to doctor reps.

I think this is the full story as I know. Loopholes can be filled in by more knowledgeable people

acionescu
05-21-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm gonna repeat until my mouth dries: since when is "bisexual" an insult? :cuckoo:

Metis
05-21-2010, 05:07 PM
I've marked 1246576345234 posts for multiquoting but I'm feeling extremely lazy and sleepy right now.

Let me just say that the Cosy Cafe-related stuff last night was EPIC! :rolls: Snoo was on fire! :worship:

Also a certain reaction to Linda becoming the Nole forum mod was hilarious. :lol:

Good times! :D

tennizen
05-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Metis:( Don't be lazy

Metis
05-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Andreea, sorry to hear about Petru. :hug: I hope he gets better soon enough for you all to enjoy the weekend and the BBQ party.

Metis:( Don't be lazy

Can't help it. Actually I was considering not posting at all. In the end I managed to muster the energy to type. :lol:

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Fiber got Pablo banned for calling him bisexual.

Now Nathii or someone discovered an old rep where it appears like Fiber is really bisexual:aplot:

When offered this evidence, Fiber responds with the above to show how easy it is to doctor reps.

I think this is the full story as I know. Loopholes can be filled in by more knowledgeable people
Yes :)

Actually the one who gave us the rep was JMG; he always screencaps funny posts/reps and also saves every worthy photo.

Oh Andreea, just read about Petru :( A sick kid is nearly as bad as a sick bf.

scoobs
05-21-2010, 05:17 PM
Pablo was not banned for calling Fiber bisexual.

Metis
05-21-2010, 05:18 PM
As far as I remember Snoo has never repped me. Even though I am a fellow Dlouhy fangirl. :sad: :confused:

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 05:24 PM
So what was he banned for? Actually, I still have that post saved. When a post disappears and a poster disappears isn't it obvious the post is what got the poster banned? :o

Unless Pablo sent Fiber a bad rep but he would have admitted it, like Link Mage did.

tennizen
05-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Can't help it. Actually I was considering not posting at all. In the end I managed to muster the energy to type. :lol:

:lol: I am currently reaching that state.

As far as I remember Snoo has never repped me. Even though I am a fellow Dlouhy fangirl. :sad: :confused:

Yeah, this Snoo is discriminatory.

scoobs
05-21-2010, 05:25 PM
So what was he banned for? Actually, I still have that post saved. When a post disappears and a poster disappears isn't it obvious the post is what got the poster banned? :o

Unless Pablo sent Fiber a bad rep but he would have admitted it, like Link Mage did.
not necessarily, depends what happens after that.

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 05:26 PM
After - he posted a Nikki's picture and said "How could you refuse to it?"

scoobs
05-21-2010, 05:28 PM
i mean in private convos.

Metis
05-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Justine in Serena's quarter. :(

star
05-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Justine in Serena's quarter. :(

:hug:

But look on the bright side -- better to meet Serena earlier than later in a slam and she hasn't been playing great lately.

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm gonna repeat until my mouth dries: since when is "bisexual" an insult? :cuckoo:you're a Lesbo

can be the only reason you have never fell for my advances

acionescu
05-21-2010, 05:51 PM
you made me advances? :eek: I never noticed it :tears: It must have been when you called me "a bad mom" or "an unfunny, smug fangirl" :D

Minn
05-21-2010, 05:51 PM
What's the difference between the two ways?

Canadiens is the French spelling and if they decide to use that spelling then they should also pronounce it the French way (with "un" (like in "pain", "vin" at the end and not the English way to pronounce "ian"...

Thanks, I think I got it. Not sure why Americans would mix French with English instead of just calling them Montreal Canadians :scratch: That's the official name, right?

In Canadian English, it should be pronounced "Mun tree ALL Can AY dee ens" (with the capitals representing stressed syllables). In French it should be something like "Moe (n) ray al Can add ee u(n)". Some people (like the American announcers I was talking about last night) say "MON tree all Can ay de ENS" I am tempted to growl at the TV every time they say it.

I don't know how clear that explanation is either but I wish English people would just pronounce things the English way instead of thinking they're pronouncing it the "French" way when it's not the French way at all. [/language venting] (for now)

No, the official name is Montreal Canadiens (well the real official name is "Les Canadiens de Montréal") Yes, and we only spell it with the "e" in English too since it's their name but we just pronounce it like we would "Canadians".

All SportsCenter anchors say "CanadiENNs," and they always have look-at-me-I'm-classy-and-I-know-French facial expressions when they say it. I never knew they were wrong. I just always thought they were classy and they knew French. :hug: :lol:

Petru has food poisoning Poor kid. Hope he's feeling better. Glad you didn't get it too.

:help: I just had a weird CT scan with an injection on my neck that made me feel like I wet myself, followed by a barium swallow x-ray to check my esophagus because of a lump feeling I've had my my throat since before Christmas. I'm now feeling pretty damn crap to be honest. The Barium stuff was heavy like liquid concrete and the thought of it being in my stomach is quite off putting :unsure: Peta :hug: Hope you're feeling better too and I hope the CT scan comes back with some definitive answers for you. I'm so glad I've never had barium but I've seen my mom take it several times. She has a hard time keeping it down and she's tough when it comes to that kind of thing.

Oh, my brother got his appartment robbed yesterday (during the day when he was at work), and of course he didn't have any insurance for that... :o :angel: I'll have to think of getting such an insurance for the house :scared: :o That's terrible, JM. :hug:

I struggle with the "h" actually, like in English...

In French the "h" are just useless since you don't pronounce them... :o I noticed on something you recorded once (your house tour maybe?) that you did pretty well with the "h". The "h" is hard for French speakers to get.

God I just realised. Last year during Wimbledon you were unbearable because of all the Andy love in the British media.

And this year you're coming to London :lol: Good luck, Chris and Adam.

Morning/afternoon loony bisexuals

RG Draw:scared: Still haven't checked it out. Me neither. But reading through this thread I seem to have a fairly good idea about many people's draws, just not Rafa's.

:hug: :hug:

Yeah -- Can't remember them exactly, but once he told me to put my head under his scrotum and suck his balls. (or something to that effect) I repped him back and said "You have balls? :eek: " Then it got really nasty with pms. :lol: :lol:

i mostly only rep people for posting hot pix of pico and pablin. and on the rare occasion someone makes me laugh with extreme prejudice. and on the even rarer occasion that i am secretly in love with you. I've been honoured to be the recipient of a couple of Snoo reps. I haven't done the first, so I'm hoping it's the second and not the third reason. ;)

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 05:52 PM
you made me advances? :eek: I never noticed it :tears: It must have been when you called me "a bad mom" or "an unfunny, smug fangirl" :Ddont forgot when i voted you for ACC ;)

acionescu
05-21-2010, 05:58 PM
If you nominated me the least you could do is to vote too :shrug: At least you're constant :hug:

Betty
Mel is the new quoting lady

but she forgot me:sad:

Metis
:lol: I am currently reaching that state.

In such cases it's best to get up and exercise. That's what I'm going to do. :D

Later! :wavey:

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 06:00 PM
If you nominated me the least you could do is to vote too :shrug: At least you're constant :hug:be thankful, i alone, get you into the big tournament :p

Metis
05-21-2010, 06:03 PM
:hug:

But look on the bright side -- better to meet Serena earlier than later in a slam and she hasn't been playing great lately.

That hug is not sincere. :( I know you are a hater! :mad:

acionescu
05-21-2010, 06:03 PM
you and chooperin, my two faithfull admirers :inlove:

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Andreea, I'm sorry about Petru :hug: Where did he get this poisoning?

In Canadian English, it should be pronounced "Mun tree ALL Can AY dee ens" (with the capitals representing stressed syllables). In French it should be something like "Moe (n) ray al Can add ee u(n)". Some people (like the American announcers I was talking about last night) say "MON tree all Can ay de ENS" I am tempted to growl at the TV every time they say it.

I don't know how clear that explanation is either but I wish English people would just pronounce things the English way instead of thinking they're pronouncing it the "French" way when it's not the French way at all. [/language venting] (for now)

So the only difference between the first way and the third way is that the announcers stress the last syllable in "Canadiens"?

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Hilde, ik hou van jou!

:o :lol: :p
:lol:

You're practicing your Dutch me so that you'll be ready for the Dutchies?
Keep it coming. So far, so good.. :yeah:

Corey Feldman
he'll be nooking de kueken

acionescu
Evita, is the final round of quallies one day or two days? :D

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Pablo says private conversations have nothing to do with MTF.

Anyway.

Predict-The-Drama

Day 02 http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9938674&postcount=69

scoobs
05-21-2010, 06:19 PM

Anyway.

Predict-The-Drama

oh well then if Pablo says so, clearly it must be true :shrug:

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Evita, is the final round of quallies one day or two days? :D

One day. Congrats :woohoo:

Predict-The-Drama

He won't cause any drama, he's just a new player and he behaved nicely in the RG thread.

Betty
05-21-2010, 06:24 PM
so md start sunday..how many picks will be to do:scared:

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Pablo said the MSN talk happened after he was banned anyway.

Anyway it would be first case ever someone gets banned because of the MSN talk.

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Not that many, Betty :) Probably around 20.

I had no idea people could get banned on MTF because of MSN talks :eek: Is this in the rules? If not how can they use it as a reason?

acionescu
05-21-2010, 06:30 PM
One day. Congrats :woohoo:

singles and doubles, baby :sport:

BD :sad:

acionescu
05-21-2010, 06:31 PM
That would be a new low in this sad affair :bowdown:

acionescu
05-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Our dear Linda was unfairly called a bitch and other lovely names on FB, should have I reported the authors to the MTF mods? :D

tennizen
05-21-2010, 06:33 PM
That's like me getting banned in VB for saying something on MTF:rolleyes:

scoobs
Who said it was anything to do with MSN talks?

Nathaliia
I have to hit the road again now; if someone feels like playing a TT challenger with recaps please commit to Kosice :awww: It's my first one... and I promise to be controversial :awww:

Chau :wavey:

Minn
05-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Mel is the new quoting lady

but she forgot me:sad: :speakles: :o My mistake. Your team plays tonight?

So the only difference between the first way and the third way is that the announcers stress the last syllable in "Canadiens"? No, but that was the main thing that was annoying me last night. The pronunciation plus the fact that they probably think they're doing it right (like BD pretended to believe).

acionescu
05-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Let's just say, Hema, I have higher expectations from MTF :unsure:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 06:39 PM

I don't know how clear that explanation is

Very clear :worship: :hug:

You're practicing your Dutch me so that you'll be ready for the Dutchies?
Keep it coming. So far, so good.. :yeah:

I'm practicing my pronounciation... :o :p Eva told me I already master some "typical" sounds, such as the "g" (pronounced "r") :D :p

he'll be nooking de kueken

adee-gee
05-21-2010, 06:41 PM
JM, is Rosie joining our gathering at Wimbledon? :D

tennizen
05-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Let's just say, Hema, I have higher expectations from MTF :unsure:

Unwise:hug:

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 06:42 PM
singles and doubles, baby :sport:

BD :sad:

BD had 3 more correct picks than you did and he lost :lol: :awww: :p That's what I call "rigging the draw" :cool:

Nathii :shrug: On the previous page I think.

adee-gee
05-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Speaking of TT, I'm not sure why Jess got so worked up about not being able to play doubles. It's not like anyone has a hope in hell of winning it with Linda and I in the draw.

l_mac
05-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Our dear Linda was unfairly called a bitch and other lovely names on FB, should have I reported the authors to the MTF mods? :D

:bigcry: :bigcry:

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 06:45 PM
I'm practicing my pronounciation... :o :p Eva told me I already master some "typical" sounds, such as the "g" (pronounced "r") :D :p
G, pronounced "r"?
Oh no, she's learning you the "g" that sounds as if you're clearing your throat before spitting? :sad:

The southern accent will be easier for your French mouth anyway. Tell her to drop the ugly throat sounds. :p

scoobs
05-21-2010, 06:45 PM
BD had 3 more correct picks than you did and he lost :lol: :awww: :p That's what I call "rigging the draw" :cool:

Nathii :shrug: On the previous page I think.
well that's not what i said.

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 06:50 PM
G, pronounced "r"?
Oh no, she's learning you the "g" that sounds as if you're clearing your throat before spitting? :sad:

The southern accent will be easier for your French mouth anyway. Tell her to drop the ugly throat sounds. :p

That's the way she pronounces them :shrug: :p those throaty sounds come rather easily to me though, since I'm used to them with the swiss german.

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 06:52 PM
JM, is Rosie joining our gathering at Wimbledon? :D

She told me she doesn't like it much, too crowded :sad: but she'll maybe attend one day so I'll try to use my charms :p and make her come meeting us :angel:

acionescu
05-21-2010, 06:53 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry:

I wanted to spare your feelings :awww: :hug:

Bibberz
05-21-2010, 06:57 PM

:bigcry:

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Scoobs, both you and I know Pablo didn't send any bad reps or PMs between posting the report and receiving the ban. Why are you making it up, I have no idea. The only thing that happened, and Pablo admits it, was an MSN talk with Fiber after the ban, where Fiber blocked Pablo after 10 seconds (and probably rightly so).

You can only post a screen cap to prove your point. But you will not post a screen cap, because what you claim is untrue. Just like I know the exact sound of the bad rep that sent Link Mage off for 6 months (same level, maybe a bit weaker, of that Fiber's rep to JMG he got no punishment for). I am risking my credibility, switching on the solicitor's mood, and I am sure that I am right and you are wrong.

The only more thing Pablo said in the TT thread before the ban was "I've heard Fiber has a big one" directed at Ozone when Ozone said "I would refuse to Fiber". I was online then, there were no more posts.

Either he was banned for "bisexual" claim or for the MSN talk - there is no other possibility, you know about it. One more thing Pablo did was reporting Fiber's post where Fiber called Pablo an idiot.

Nikki♥
05-21-2010, 07:00 PM

I was sent here to ask if the ban was just because of the post which was deleted...or because of something else. And if it was of something else, would you mind telling why?

acionescu
05-21-2010, 07:01 PM
maybe you could get in as an ALT :hug:

Nathaliia
One more thing Pablo did was reporting Fiber's post where Fiber called Pablo an idiot.

tennizen
How does scoobs know what happened? Is he still a secret mod like Jess?

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 07:03 PM
Why do you discuss about that ban on here? Neither of them ever posted here :zzz:

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Wasn't "make up a story" one of the Cosy Cafe contests?

edit - Pablo said maybe he forgot something. But this is why we ask to have it reminded backed up with a proof instead of the round sentences :)

l_mac
05-21-2010, 07:07 PM
really? he spoke so nasty? why did he never rep me :sad:

:hug: :hug:

Yeah -- Can't remember them exactly, but once he told me to put my head under his scrotum and suck his balls. (or something to that effect) I repped him back and said "You have balls? :eek: " Then it got really nasty with pms. :lol:
:lol: pd. Haven't had any vcash or PMs from him for a long time. I'm obviously not being enough of an idiot on GM.
I only ever got two reps from Snoo. I think one was :lol: and the other was :yeah:
I've never had one. I assume.
Yes :)

Actually the one who gave us the rep was JMG; he always screencaps funny posts/reps and also saves every worthy photo.

Oh Andreea, just read about Petru :( A sick kid is nearly as bad as a sick bf.

I think he's posted that rep before. It rang a bell.

scoobs, why are you taking FiBeR's side? Do you even know him? :confused: Is he cozy?

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 07:12 PM
That's the way she pronounces them :shrug: :p
:sad:

those throaty sounds come rather easily to me though
Well no...you just need to clear your throat and that's the harsh northern g.
Come to think of it, I guess that indeed, the soft g would be tougher to learn for you. Most walloons just pronounce it as a "k" so "geluk" becomes "keeeeluk".

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Is he cozy?
And how do you think?
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=160751&page=238

scoobs
05-21-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm not saying any more than I have and I'm not getting involved at all, nor am I taking sides.

There's no point in questioning me. I'm deeply uninterested in this entire minidrama.

tennizen
05-21-2010, 07:19 PM
My suspicions are confirmed. scoobs is a secret mod. All the powers, none of the bashing.Be very afraid.

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 07:19 PM
:sad:

That's the Amsterdam accent as well :cool: :p

Well no...you just need to clear your throat and that's the harsh northern g.
Come to think of it, I guess that indeed, the soft g would be tougher to learn for you. Most walloons just pronounce it as a "k" so "geluk" becomes "keeeeluk".

I think Walloons on average are better at languages than the French, so if they can't pronounce it your Flemish way I doubt I could either :o

Ilovetheblues_86
05-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah!

http://i46.tinypic.com/1111b9v.jpg

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 07:24 PM
That's the Amsterdam accent as well :cool: :p
Nothing against the city because I like that place but the accent sucks. :p

I think Walloons on average are better at languages than the French, so if they can't pronounce it your Flemish way I doubt I could either :o
Most walloons can't be arsed to learn Dutch anyway and you're good with languages, better than most walloons I know.

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 07:25 PM
My suspicions are confirmed. scoobs is a secret mod. All the powers, none of the bashing.Be very afraid.

I'm inclined to agree with you. I can't believe scoobs hid from us all this time that he still has access to the mod forums :speakles:

scoobs
05-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Oh the conspiracy theories are off :lol:

acionescu
05-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Nice number of posts you have, Saulo :D. Some of them describe your favorite tennis player :devil:

EDIT: you noticed too :lol:

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm not saying any more than I have and I'm not getting involved at all, nor am I taking sides.

There's no point in questioning me. I'm deeply uninterested in this entire minidrama.
Like a solicitor would say, "Thank you, that's all what I wanted to hear in the final statement from you"

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6096/zorro010.jpg

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 07:29 PM

I'm inclined to agree with you. I can't believe scoobs hid from us all this time that he still has access to the mod forums :speakles:
Check his sig, he even prisoned poor Linky in it :sobbing:

l_mac
05-21-2010, 07:29 PM

I hope a mod or admin hasn't been telling you the inside scoop, because that would be very wrong when they are refusing to make public the details behind Excalibur's ban. You aren't a mod and therefore have no right to be privvy to information that the general MTF population isn't aware of. I am disgusted :eek:

I knew I'd seen that FiBeR rep before. JMG posted it in the bad rep post. I will report that post because I find FiBeR's language a little bit much for a board where we have under 18s posting :awww:

scoobs
05-21-2010, 07:32 PM
I hope a mod or admin hasn't been telling you the inside scoop, because that would be very wrong when they are refusing to make public the details behind Excalibur's ban. You aren't a mod and therefore have no right to be privvy to information that the general MTF population isn't aware of. I am disgusted :eek:

I knew I'd seen that FiBeR rep before. JMG posted it in the bad rep post. I will report that post because I find FiBeR's language a little bit much for a board where we have under 18s posting :awww:
you're disgusted about a theory which you yourself concocted? okay :lol:

Ilovetheblues_86
05-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Nice number of posts you have, Saulo :D. Some of them describe your favorite tennis player :devil:

Soderling is like Minos, a king, an assistant of Hades, he is the master of true, a true hero of hell, the one who can judge, he´s above morality of the slimes (human beings).

acionescu
05-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Hero of hell, that's sums him up perfectly :yeah:

tennizen
05-21-2010, 07:38 PM
Nice sig, Saulo:lol:

scoobs, you dug a hole and no matter how much you try to laugh it off, we now know. This deceit will not be forgotten so easily.

scoobs
05-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Nice sig, Saulo:lol:

scoobs, you dug a hole and no matter how much you try to laugh it off, we now know. This deceit will not be forgotten so easily.
The only deceit being practised here is your self-deceit.

tennizen
05-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Pals, notice how dear pal scoobs never came out and said,

"No, I do not have access to the mod forums"

scoobs
05-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Pals, notice how dear pal scoobs never came out and said,

"No, I do not have access to the mod forums"
I could spend my entire life confirming all the things that are true and denying all the things that are false, but I consider that to be a waste of my time.

Or do you believe that silence implies guilt? Interesting legal morality you have there.

Betty
05-21-2010, 07:44 PM
i dont know what saulo smokes but i want the same...

another scoob-hema love moment:p

tennizen
05-21-2010, 07:47 PM
I could spend my entire life confirming all the things that are true and denying all the things that are false, but I consider that to be a waste of my time.

Or do you believe that silence implies guilt? Interesting legal morality you have there.

But you don't have to deny all the things that are true and all those that are false. Only the one most relevant in the current conversation will do.

Edit: Of course, Betty. It's what I live for:D

scoobs
05-21-2010, 07:48 PM
But you don't have to deny all the things that are true and all those that are false. Only the one most relevant in the current conversation will do.
I'll do that just as soon as you explain why I'm obliged to answer to you.

tennizen
05-21-2010, 07:49 PM
I'll do that just as soon as you explain why I'm obliged to answer to you.

Don't be silly. There is no obligation at all:hug: But the silence is very revealing. That is all.

Edit: Off for a while:wavey:

scoobs
05-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Don't be silly. There is no obligation at all:hug: But the silence is very revealing. That is all.
Only if your mindset is to assume silence is a substitute for saying something particular.

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 08:04 PM

Do you mind telling us how you knew Pablo wasn't banned for that post but was banned for a private conversation? We're curious so perhaps you could give us a straight answer and not avoid the question :)

Nidhogg
05-21-2010, 08:06 PM
COWABUNGA, madafakas.

I must be drunk as I'm logging on to MTF ... when I'm drunk.

For some reasoon I have balsamico in my left eye. Most interesting.

Nidhogg
05-21-2010, 08:07 PM
So what glorious events have I missed on here lately?

scoobs
05-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Do you mind telling us how you knew Pablo wasn't banned for that post but was banned for a private conversation? We're curious so perhaps you could give us a straight answer and not avoid the question :)
I haven't said that. I merely said that he wasn't banned for saying Fiber was a bisexual. Which is my opinion.

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 08:14 PM
lost TT final qualie again, horrible picks

horrible singles player

Nidhogg
05-21-2010, 08:15 PM

:lol: I wonder which of the latter two was the case for my reps, cause I cam't recall ever posting all too many hot pix of anyone.

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 08:15 PM
I haven't said that. I merely said that he wasn't banned for saying Fiber was a bisexual. Which is my opinion.

Right. So it's just your opinion? It sounded like you knew it for sure, that's why the conspiracy theories came up :mad:

Nidhogg
05-21-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm going to play FITD.

Wish me luck.

acionescu
05-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Good luck. You sound like you need it :hug:

tennizen
05-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Pablo was not banned for calling Fiber bisexual.

not necessarily, depends what happens after that.

i mean in private convos.

Anyway.

Predict-The-Drama

Yeah, those quotes sound like an opinion.

I'm going to play FITD.

Wish me luck.

Good luck. I picked Federer to beat Nadal in the final because I think being controversial gives me personality.

Nidhogg
05-21-2010, 08:25 PM
I'll try my wings in FITD as soon as I see where all qualifiers ends up.

I'm thinking about putting a premium badge in my avatar. What do you people think, will they let me in to the premium forum and grant me the power to put hot pix in my sig?

l_mac
05-21-2010, 08:26 PM

SloKid seemed to confirm he was banned for that in the feedback forum.

scoobs
05-21-2010, 08:27 PM
SloKid seemed to confirm he was banned for that in the feedback forum.
Then I'm surprised.

And still not really interested.

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 08:30 PM
still chatting 40 pages a day over someone who got banned for 6 days?

great stuff

l_mac
05-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Then I'm surprised.

And still not really interested.

Do you think it's a good decision? I'm quite offended and surprised that FiBeR and the MTF admin team think that calling someone bisexual is worthy of a ban.

Nidhogg
05-21-2010, 08:32 PM
I have a great sense of humour right now. :D

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6423/tomdv.jpg

:spit:

scoobs
05-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Do you think it's a good decision? I'm quite offended and surprised that FiBeR and the MTF admin team think that calling someone bisexual is worthy of a ban.
i don't have an opinion on the decision because i don't know the full facts behind what led to the banning, and i don't care to.

i don't have to make these kinds of decisions anymore and praise jesus for it.

l_mac
05-21-2010, 08:33 PM

great stuff

:lol: And most of us here don't really know him. For me it's not about the poster, but about the way MTF seems to work.

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 08:36 PM
:lol: And most of us here don't really know him. For me it's not about the poster, but about the way MTF seems to work.they should think back to my glory days of a 6 month ban for telling Debstah to shut up in the livescore thread

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Especially that in a PM regarding Link Mage's ban (since private conversation counts :shrug:) an admin informed me you can't get banned for calling someone homosexual or heterosexual. (I hasten to add the admin didn't mention "bisexual"so maybe here is the key to the whole fuss)

And just like Linda, I am also about how MTF works, I spend half of my life here.

l_mac
05-21-2010, 08:38 PM
they should think back to my glory days of a 6 month ban for telling Debstah to shut up in the livescore thread

:hug: An outrage. :(

scoobs
05-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Seems to me the crux of this case is not whether Pablo called Fiber a bisexual and whether that is or is not offensive as a blanket insult, but whether or not Pablo, having been warned many times about baiting and going at Fiber, meant it to be offensive.

Oh which I have absolutely no idea. Since there is animosity between them, probably, but I don't know for sure. And then the question is, if so, is that a bannable offence? They took a judgement on that. In their position I might well reach the same judgement, I might not. I don't know if these are the full facts.

Smoke944
05-21-2010, 08:39 PM

great stuff

no kidding

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 08:40 PM
aye :(

typical bad gambler abusing of power, right before he was stealing trillions of v-cash and ruining my original (which would never to this day be broken) v-cash records

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 08:44 PM

great stuff

For Mikey :kiss:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5548/x800.jpg

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 08:44 PM
they should think back to my glory days of a 6 month ban for telling Debstah to shut up in the livescore thread
Seems like you set a standard, LM also got 6 months for something of similar insulting calibre, just sent in a rep, and also against a mod.
Seems to me the crux of this case is not whether Pablo called Fiber a bisexual and whether that is or is not offensive as a blanket insult, but whether or not Pablo, having been warned many times about baiting and going at Fiber, meant it to be offensive.

Oh which I have absolutely no idea. Since there is animosity between them, probably, but I don't know for sure. And then the question is, if so, is that a bannable offence? They took a judgement on that. In their position I might well reach the same judgement, I might not. I don't know if these are the full facts.
He also called Nikki a slut while he has a deep affection towards her, and labeled his best buddy Gustavo M Fan, so it's rather obvious the post wasn't meant to insult anyone for real.

As we are talking about Pablo and Fiber baiting each other (nobody denies it took two for this tango) was Fiber also several times warned? Cos he called Pablo an "idiot" in that thread.

l_mac
05-21-2010, 08:48 PM
scoobs, Mikey - does Murray have a sore knee?

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Thx Evita, that cheered me up from my TT defeat ;)

Fed v Gulbis Quarter final coming up, i'll give my prediction when it happens

Seems like you set a standard, LM also got 6 months for something of similar insulting calibre, just sent in a rep, and also against a mod.
there is an agenda to some banning's and BG wanted me out of the way for the v-cash king status after i destroyed him and Adam

scoobs, Mikey - does Murray have a sore knee?dont know, hope not :sad:

acionescu
05-21-2010, 08:50 PM
It looks like an aura :inlove:

l_mac
05-21-2010, 08:52 PM
dont know, hope not :sad:

Andy Murray arrived in the French capital on Wednesday night and played an exhibition match yesterday at the Paris Golf and Country Club, beating Mardy Fish 7-6, 6-7, 11-9 (champions' tie-break). His right knee, which has caused him problems in the past, was sore, but Murray said he was confident that all would well by the start of the French Open.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/500000-watch-deal-sums-up-changing-face-of-brand-nadal-1978657.html

:(

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 08:53 PM
i'm sure its alright, after he won that match he was smiling and stuff

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 09:02 PM
Fed v Gulbis Quarter final coming up, i'll give my prediction when it happens

No you won't, you promised not to make predictions about Ernest's matches anymore :wavey:

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 09:04 PM
I Lied!

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 09:11 PM
No you didn't :)

scoobs
05-21-2010, 09:14 PM

He also called Nikki a slut while he has a deep affection towards her, and labeled his best buddy Gustavo M Fan, so it's rather obvious the post wasn't meant to insult anyone for real.

As we are talking about Pablo and Fiber baiting each other (nobody denies it took two for this tango) was Fiber also several times warned? Cos he called Pablo an "idiot" in that thread.

Yes the difference being that Nikki and Gustavo M Fan are his friends, while Fiber is someone he doesn't get on with and has repeatedly been warned about baiting and bitching with. Can't really expect that to be treated the same way.

scoobs, Mikey - does Murray have a sore knee?

Just his usual problem I believe, nothing to worry about hopefully.

tennizen
05-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Mr.Chopin has a new name for Rafa. Unluckylito:lol:

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 09:18 PM
3rd on the LL list

not bad, some hope..

Getta
05-21-2010, 09:21 PM
can't really wish Richie some spectacularly in depth Roland Garros wish cause i'm committed to Andy.

taking a step down a rung on the disloyalty-rope-ladder can require more dexterity and adjusting stabilising movements than other types of ladders. and, it kind of freaks me out a tiny bit.

Betty
05-21-2010, 09:22 PM
linda:scared:bad news u gave me abt andy:awww:

Betty
05-21-2010, 09:23 PM
gettina dont worry:hug::lol:
i only hope to see him plat well
i could open wimbly and he ll lose in r1 for his first time if that make u feel better:awww:

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 09:29 PM
06:04 | acionescu (ROM) vs. (24) ibreak4coffee (CAN) #SRs: 2-2

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0218.gif

09:09 | (13) Bibberz (USA) vs. Андреас (SRB) #SRs: 2-3
10:09 | (14) mateusz2904 (POL) vs. (17) Corey Feldman (GBR) #SRs: 4-3

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0215.gif

acionescu
05-21-2010, 09:36 PM
:sport:

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 09:37 PM

congrats on your GS MD Andreea (ROM) ;)

Snoo Foo
05-21-2010, 09:38 PM
he wasn't banned for saying Fiber was a bisexual.

this

Either he was banned for "bisexual" claim or for the MSN talk - there is no other possibility, you know about it.

:lol: nathii for someone so bright you are missing one big "possibility," which is the actual truth, and why all this dickering over who said what on msn or pm or grep is ultimately a waste of time: he was banned for making enemies of someone who is very thin-skinned and well-connected. as we say in my country, DUH. poor gonzalin was collateral damage, six fucking months for next-to-nothing, unreal. on the bright side maybe these eriets will learn a valuable lesson about how the world works, it might serve them well if they ever have to get real jobs and work for someone other than their fathers and uncles.

:lol: I wonder which of the latter two was the case for my reps, cause I cam't recall ever posting all too many hot pix of anyone.

:eek: :o :bolt:

acionescu
05-21-2010, 09:48 PM
That's why I always say to my kid when one of his kindergarden friends calls him names: solve your problems with anyone by yourself, don't run to mamma for everything

Getta
05-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Petru, o lucky man.

star
05-21-2010, 09:52 PM

:hug: My hero. :smooch:

Although you deserved it for being a pain in the butt in general. :p

there is an agenda to some banning's and BG wanted me out of the way for the v-cash king status after i destroyed him and Adam

:rolleyes:

No you won't, you promised not to make predictions about Ernest's matches anymore :wavey:

Empty promise.

I Lied!

See??

That's why I always say to my kid when one of his kindergarden friends calls him names: solve your problems with anyone by yourself, don't run to mamma for everything

:hug: such a good mommy.

Metis
05-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Back! I did 45min of aerobics and 45min of pilates. :cool:

What an exciting Friday evening! :inlove: :lol:

star
05-21-2010, 10:01 PM

What an exciting Friday evening! :inlove: :lol:

:bigclap:

What time is it there? Midnight? :eek:

Metis
05-21-2010, 10:05 PM
:bigclap:

What time is it there? Midnight? :eek:

yes :lol:

Well I finished working out at 10:30 and then had dinner.

Nidhogg
05-21-2010, 10:11 PM
http://9gag.com/photo/21531_540.jpg

Getta
05-21-2010, 10:17 PM
jvYK1pIHius

star
05-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Wow. Young (well, younger) Rod Stewart.

star
05-21-2010, 10:25 PM
Round Midnight
c5nVizoi_1Y

Getta
05-21-2010, 10:38 PM

a few days ago my thesis advisor, who had meticulously researched me, told me kick-boxing is the easiest way to quit smoking... he hopes i don't overexert myself while practising it, he added.

Getta
05-21-2010, 10:48 PM
star, your choice shouldn't come as a surprise.

Bibberz
05-21-2010, 10:48 PM

great stuff

That's it? :spit:

A couple of hours ago you were coming off as really omniscient and you were being super coy about everything, and THIS is what you have to say? This is complete dogshit. :lol:

You may not care about the ban itself, but you damn sure love participating in the pageantry that surrounds it.

It pains me to say this, but Hema was right to (try as best she could to) needle you.

3rd on the LL list

not bad, some hope..

3rd on the LL list? You're fucked, man. Complete waste of time. Don't even bother sending. :D

Nidhogg
05-21-2010, 10:59 PM
Thank you for your condolences, Mel. :hug: His name was Tobias. He was tall, blonde and had a dark sense of humour. I actually saved his life once four years ago when we were out skiing on a frozen lake.

Delightful chap, but now he's no more.

http://www.chessgames.com

This (http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1008361) playful 13-year-old kid in black never gets old.

Metis
05-21-2010, 11:15 PM
I fell asleep while I was browsing MTF :tape: :o

a few days ago my thesis advisor, who had meticulously researched me, told me kick-boxing is the easiest way to quit smoking... he hopes i don't overexert myself while practising it, he added.

:spit:

I tried kickboxing when I was in grad school. Didn't like it that much. I only went once though; if I had given it another chance maybe I would have changed my mind.

I should go to bed. Night everyone :wavey:

Getta
05-21-2010, 11:20 PM
g'nite Metis :smooch:

star
05-22-2010, 12:36 AM
star, your choice shouldn't come as a surprise.

Because?

I like Wilson Pickett too. :)

Thank you for your condolences, Mel. :hug: His name was Tobias. He was tall, blonde and had a dark sense of humour. I actually saved his life once four years ago when we were out skiing on a frozen lake.

Delightful chap, but now he's no more.

I seem to have missed something important. Sorry for your loss.

Getta
05-22-2010, 02:23 AM
Because?

shouldn't pure lines be burnt to the bone by austere fires and washed white with rains of anguish?

savesthedizzle
05-22-2010, 02:36 AM
What did I miss today, anything good? :lol: I need a Metis summary like the olden days :p

savesthedizzle
05-22-2010, 02:45 AM
Speaking of TT, I'm not sure why Jess got so worked up about not being able to play doubles. It's not like anyone has a hope in hell of winning it with Linda and I in the draw.

:rolleyes: x 100 :lol:

I'm not a secret mod anymore. They pounced on that right after I posted it :p

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 02:54 AM
COWABUNGA, madafakas.

shutit you teenage mutant ninja turtle ;)

3rd on the LL list? You're fucked, man. Complete waste of time. Don't even bother sending. :D:lol: BOL to our chances of getting in the back door

what a 1r doubles draw: Corey Feldman/Betty v Adeegee/l_mac

Vijay missed the cut in Byron Nelson classic (almost finishing dead last) and will have to pre qualie for the US Open, just unreal.

savesthedizzle
05-22-2010, 02:56 AM

:lol: BOL to our chances of getting in the back door

Vijay missed the cut in Byron Nelson classic (almost finishing dead last) and will have to pre qualie for the US Open, just unreal.

Considering Adam's horrible comment earlier, I wish you and Betty luck :smooch:

And also for four people not to send.. or two and just not LL1 and LL2. :lol: Maybe the Sunday start will mess people up :D

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 02:58 AM
Thx Jess :kiss: yeah thats right, Sunday start

you might have just saved me there ;)

Smoke944
05-22-2010, 02:59 AM

:lol: BOL to our chances of getting in the back door

Vijay didn't make the cut but 16 year old Jordan Spieth shot 68-69 and did :D

savesthedizzle
05-22-2010, 02:59 AM
Thx Jess :kiss: yeah thats right, Sunday start

you might have just saved me there ;)

Don't tell Bibberz... he won't like that I saved LL3 :lol: :hug:

How are you tonight :wavey:

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 03:08 AM
Vijay didn't make the cut but 16 year old Jordan Spieth shot 68-69 and did :DYep, Vijay now miles behind some 16 yr old, apart from everyone else :o who is he?

Don't tell Bibberz... he won't like that I saved LL3 :lol: :hug:

How are you tonight :wavey:Alright, you?

savesthedizzle
05-22-2010, 03:09 AM
Yep, Vijay now miles behind some 16 yr old, apart from everyone else :o who is he?

Alright, you?

Not bad :p MTF is so quiet at night lately :)

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 03:13 AM
yeah wonder where Melanie is, maybe having the gf's around, hmmmm

playing any tt challenger next week Jess? put my name in for the prostejov chl if lose at RG

savesthedizzle
05-22-2010, 03:17 AM
yeah wonder where Melanie is, maybe having the gf's around, hmmmm

playing any tt challenger next week Jess? put my name in for the prostejov chl if lose at RG

I never even think to play challengers. I always assume I'll still be in the real event :p I suck at singles though, so I should be out of RG pretty quickly *sigh* If I lose early I'll probably just take a vacation from MTF for a few days :p

I actually *like* playing challengers, when I used to play year end ones with ufokart, but now too many people complain if a "top player" plays them, even during a Slam second week I think :p So.. better off just taking a break :D

Smoke944
05-22-2010, 03:19 AM
Yep, Vijay now miles behind some 16 yr old, apart from everyone else :o who is he?

Alright, you?

U.S. Junior Amateur Champion and high school junior :eek: :worship:

scoobs
05-22-2010, 09:18 AM

That's it? :spit:

A couple of hours ago you were coming off as really omniscient and you were being super coy about everything, and THIS is what you have to say? This is complete dogshit. :lol:

You may not care about the ban itself, but you damn sure love participating in the pageantry that surrounds it.

It pains me to say this, but Hema was right to (try as best she could to) needle you.

3rd on the LL list? You're fucked, man. Complete waste of time. Don't even bother sending. :D
Awww...

Don't you get it?

Coming off as omniscient is fun, though :angel:

Betty
05-22-2010, 10:07 AM
morning all..

unreal bad draw in tt RG single and doubles:bigcry:
for how many time peggy(if i wins R1 so already not easy do it)must kick my ass out from a tourney?..for the 3 times in 3 weeks:o

JolánGagó
05-22-2010, 10:37 AM

Wise words, it seems Petru wont turn out just another JM then :rolleyes:

Betty
05-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Evi ard?can we have the OOP early:oi dont think in few hours my neurones will be ready for study picks..:o

bokehlicious
05-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Betty love, hold me already!!! :scared: :scared::unsure:

Betty
05-22-2010, 12:55 PM
u hold me:scared::scared::hug::hug:

bokehlicious
05-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Long time I wasn't that nervous before a CL final :o last time was for RM and it wasn't yesterday... :(

Betty
05-22-2010, 01:00 PM
omg u change also flag..i lost u and Maria is so shocked that u left us that she disappear:sad:

will u wear an inter tshirt for the match;)

bokehlicious
05-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Of course I'll wear one :cool: :D this flag is cool :p I hanged 3 flags on my balcony for the WC: SUI, ARG and NED :cool: :p

I'm still on here :shrug: though not when the "too smart for me" American army pop in (star, snoo, hema)... I still love most of you :D :p

Betty
05-22-2010, 01:24 PM
yes remember who was with u during yr ban:ras:
fresh and young meat and u:bolt:
men:rolleyes:

:lol::nerner:

adee-gee
05-22-2010, 01:38 PM

:haha:

and

:haha: :haha:

Minn
05-22-2010, 01:38 PM
:wavey:

Nobody's watching Gasquet-Verdasco?

I'll watch for a little while.

-Evita-
05-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Evi ard?can we have the OOP early:oi dont think in few hours my neurones will be ready for study picks..:o

The OOP isn't out yet.

and

:haha: :haha:

Indeed :rolls: How will I decide who to root for? :sobbing:

tennizen
05-22-2010, 02:12 PM
I don't get it. Why the hell would a top player like Verdasco play the week before a slam:confused:

Nathaliia
05-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Hola :D

Evita c'mon I know you fixed that draw :lol:

MariaV
05-22-2010, 02:14 PM
omg u change also flag..i lost u and Maria is so shocked that u left us that she disappear:sad:

will u wear an inter tshirt for the match;)

HEEEEEEEEEEY BETTY!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:x10000000000
I'm back and with you tonight, you know that!!!! :scared: :unsure:
Sorry I'm busy right now, gotta get all the stuff done before the evening.
How's everybody except JM? Still alive and kicking?

MariaV
05-22-2010, 02:15 PM
I don't get it. Why the hell would a top player like Verdasco play the week before a slam:confused:

:shrug: You tell me, he's played like posessed Rafa last year, maybe he's trying to emulate. :o

tennizen
05-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Of course I'll wear one :cool: :D this flag is cool :p I hanged 3 flags on my balcony for the WC: SUI, ARG and NED :cool: :p

I'm still on here :shrug: though not when the "too smart for me" American army pop in (star, snoo, hema)... I still love most of you :D :p

I am not American:( And secondly, where's Metis in that list. A couple of weeks ago she was there too:bigcry:

tennizen
05-22-2010, 02:18 PM
:shrug: You tell me, he's played like posessed Rafa last year, maybe he's trying to emulate. :o

Maria:hug: Verdasco is stupid. That's all I can say.

adee-gee
05-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Indeed :rolls: How will I decide who to root for? :sobbing:
It isn't a hard choice. Linda and I.

:D

MariaV
05-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Maria:hug: Verdasco is stupid. That's all I can say.

:hug: I think we can agree on that. :D

Anything else happened here I should know about?

tennizen
05-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Maria, you should be read back.We discovered some interesting aspects that make Cozy Cafe a superior chat thread.

-Evita-
05-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Hola :D

Evita c'mon I know you fixed that draw :lol:

I'd never be that obvious :lol:

MariaV
05-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Maria, you should be read back.We discovered some interesting aspects that make Cozy Cafe a superior chat thread.

Oh, I'm afraid I've no time to read back. :o Could you give a short synopsis? :angel: I think it's safe to say we know the Cosy Café is a superior chat thread since its start already. :D
And someone was banned and ppl made a huge fuss about it?

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Maria :hug:

Betty and i are already studying like mad on these matches in MSN conference... we will have another conference tonight before the Inter match as well

and a txt conference if she keeps disagree'ing with some of my tactics

yes remember who was with u during yr ban:ras:
fresh and young meat and u:bolt:
men:rolleyes:
45 years !!

-Evita-
05-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Yes Maria, we had lots of TT drama - ExcaliburII was banned for a week but it means he can't participate in the RG TT and Jess went crazy over it (because he was her doubles partner). And then LinkMage was banned for 6 months for something he said in a rep :rolleyes: The Cozy stuff was just funny :lol:

Mikey, what's with the 45 years? Is that your age? Or is it how long Fed will keep playing tennis? :lol:

MariaV
05-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Oh dear oh dear, those hottttttt(-tempered) Argie boys. :o :lol:

MIKEY! :kiss: That RG is going to be SOOOOOOOOO scary and nervous! :scared: :unsure: I'm coming behind your sofa already. :o

Nathaliia
05-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Maria :D Always kept on missing you in chat :( :(

Yeah apparently Linky admitted to me he should have got these 6 months for calling wildegirl05 a whore (while he didn't even get a warning for it) and not for his latest bad rep :lol:

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Evita, that is the time Betty's team, Inter, last won the big cup they are playing for tonight in the Final

she likes to be reminded of it ;)

Betty
05-22-2010, 02:36 PM
Maria:hug:
Maria :hug:

Betty and i are already studying like mad on these matches in MSN conference... we will have another conference tonight before the Inter match as well
yes mike take me in msn for TT in this history day..my mind is not on tt

and a txt conference if she keeps disagree'ing with some of my tactics
:bolt:after the match i ll be in my coffin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45 years !!

mirren=never know what CL is:awww:

:p

MariaV
05-22-2010, 02:37 PM
Nath!!!!! Everything OK after the Athens trip? :hug:

Linda's sig is lovely! :hearts: :inlove: Had to be said. :D

Betty
05-22-2010, 02:38 PM
evi u dont know for who to root
:speakles:

it is clear..neevr root for the n1 or highter ranking players:awww:it is like root for fed
adam and linda are fed

Nathaliia
05-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Nath!!!!! Everything OK after the Athens trip? :hug:

Linda's sig is lovely! :hearts: :inlove: Had to be said. :D
No... Missing Genci :awww: He always makes me not want other guys :rolleyes:

Everything ok in Estonia? Avoiding crisis?

-Evita-
05-22-2010, 02:44 PM

it is clear..neevr root for the n1 or highter ranking players:awww:it is like root for fed
adam and linda are fed

:lol: True. I'll root for you then :D

star
I am not American:( And secondly, where's Metis in that list. A couple of weeks ago she was there too:bigcry:

Something that this post made me wonder about -- would you consider raising children in the U.S. :secret: they might turn out like BD, or do you want to be back in India when that phase of your life begins?

MariaV
No... Missing Genci :awww: He always makes me not want other guys :rolleyes:

Everything ok in Estonia? Avoiding crisis?

I saw there are some huge floods in Poland. Some Estonian people also went to help, one of my mates who's a rescue worker.
Well, no floods here but the whole world's in a crisis, no? :rolleyes: Heavy rains coming here too next week btw. At least I won't go out next 2 weeks during RG. :D We had the most lovely hot 2 weeks here. That was our summer I'm afraid so I tried to enjoy but you know, life... :zzz:

star
05-22-2010, 02:47 PM

adam and linda are fed

Do they give condescending interviews after matches?

If not, they should start. :)

There should be an interview part of TT. Where players are interviewed about their tactics and their opponents. I know nothing about TT, but I am sure this would add a real spice to the current format. :) :)

Of course, the reporters would have to request the interviews, so some poor players without reputations would languish because no one wants to interview them. :(

MariaV
05-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Hahaaa, did JM disappear because of me? :haha: :haha: :haha:

-Evita-
05-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Another excellent Gulbis interview :worship:

“Yes, let’s talk about women,” he says, warming to his subject. “I like every woman, there is not a badlooking one for me. It doesn’t matter what is their profession.” So what does Gulbis like about them especially? “The same as you. Whatever you are thinking you can write it down,” he says. “I have the same thoughts.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/tennis/article7133475.ece

star
05-22-2010, 03:01 PM
"It doesn’t matter what is their profession.”

Yes, we know, Ernests. ;)

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 03:03 PM
journalist writing down "that they are good cleaners and dish washers"

;)

Betty
05-22-2010, 03:06 PM
evi the first r1 is 2 or 3 days?

-Evita-
05-22-2010, 03:11 PM
2 in singles and 3 in doubles. Maybe Alex will change it to 2.

MariaV
05-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Rafa will be blogging again. Bless him! :hearts: :inlove:

tennizen
05-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Something that this post made me wonder about -- would you consider raising children in the U.S. :secret: they might turn out like BD, or do you want to be back in India when that phase of your life begins?

Why, what's wrong with BD? He's adorable:awww:D

It's not a big deal for me. If I bring them up here, I won't burden them with the whole culture thing from back home. If I go back(most likely,too lazy to apply for residency) then that's fine too.

Generally speaking, I don't subscribe to the view that most Easterners have about Western kids being evil:lol:

Minn
05-22-2010, 03:20 PM

adam and linda are fed

:p:lol:

Something that this post made me wonder about -- would you consider raising children in the U.S. :secret: they might turn out like BD, or do you want to be back in India when that phase of your life begins? :lol: You say that like it's a bad thing?

journalist writing down "that they are good cleaners and dish washers"

;):(

Fernando is swearing at himself. :lol:

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 03:21 PM
i hear about the Indian plane crash in news :awww:

:hug: hi Hemalito

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 03:23 PM
what else could he have meant Melanie :p

how are you? :kiss:

Minn
05-22-2010, 03:29 PM

:hug: hi HemalitoI didn't hear about a plane crash. I'll go read about it. :sad:

what else could he have meant Melanie :p

how are you? :kiss: I am fine. :hug: I have to clean my house this afternoon though. ;)

Maybe if I'm still home I will watch about half an hour of Betty's team this afternoon before hockey starts.

tennizen
05-22-2010, 03:34 PM

:hug: hi Hemalito

Mikey:hug: Yeah, it's terrible over 150 people died.

star
05-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Why, what's wrong with BD? He's adorable:awww:D

It's not a big deal for me. If I bring them up here, I won't burden them with the whole culture thing from back home. If I go back(most likely,too lazy to apply for residency) then that's fine too.

Generally speaking, I don't subscribe to the view that most Easterners have about Western kids being evil:lol:

:lol: No, it's just that you tease him about being SO American. Just a little joke.

Well, I like your stance that things will turn out well no matter what.

Parents have a difficult job no matter what. I have a friend now whose daughter's fear of dogs has become so overwhelming (she refused to go outside and also to get out of the car at the park simply because dogs were in the vicinity) that she's taking her to sessions with a dog trainer to get her over her fear. So many things like that with this girl. Riding a bike was the same thing -- an ordeal. Each step of life is so difficult for this little girl. Too much imagination, I think.

star
05-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Mikey:hug: Yeah, it's terrible over 150 people died.

I heard about it on the radio, but I didn't catch which country. Plane crashes are always frightful to me. I think of those helpless people all canned up in there unable to do anything at all to save themselves. I don't know why I'm not afraid of flying. Because there are a few scenarios of violent death that give me the shudders and airplane crashes are one. Maybe I'm lying. Maybe ALL forms of violent death give me the shudders.

-Evita-
05-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Two major plane crashes within a week :help: What's happening in the world? :banghead:

Oh well, here's a nice pic for scoobs :)

http://i45.tinypic.com/2j3jw2v.jpg

Castafiore
05-22-2010, 04:12 PM
^Impressive chin.

Apparently, Verdasco lost it a bit against a rowdy French crowd?

Found this video on vb:
Rafa visits the Babolat company in Lyon (http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=555336509176)
:inlove: It's not a new video but it's new to me.

Another plane crash? I heard news flashes about a plane crash but wasn't listening closely, so I figured they were talking about the investigation of the other one. 2010 is one hell of a year so far when talking about disasters and we're still not half-way.

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 04:15 PM
was Guy Forget fanboying Nadal as always, Ilde? ;)

elessar
05-22-2010, 04:19 PM
^Impressive chin.

Apparently, Verdasco lost it a bit against a rowdy French crowd?

He acted like a dick and egged on the crowd :D Even his father was telling him to shut up, as far as I'm concerned he got what he deserved :D

Great effort Richard :woohoo:

Castafiore
05-22-2010, 04:31 PM
He was being nice, Ikey.

He acted like a dick and egged on the crowd :D
Why and how was he egging on the crowd?

Probably got miffed that the crowd was obviously much more supportive for Richard and even applauding his mistakes which triggered his anger? No?
Still, revenge is a dish best served cold, Verdasco.

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 04:35 PM
MTF'er, that gorgo86, said someone was insulting Verdasco's mother. also said Gasquet time out was pure cheating and Nando didnt shake his hand at the end.

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Rafa's mullet :eek:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7893/1000xwa.jpg

Castafiore
05-22-2010, 04:40 PM
MTF'er, that gorgo86, said someone was insulting Verdasco's mother.
Sweet. :rolleyes:

Betty
05-22-2010, 06:04 PM
are u envy of his mullet mike

ok pre tension match..put yr ass in msn for the final tt talk;)

Snoo Foo
05-22-2010, 06:10 PM
:scratch: pavel snobel walked out behind him

Snoo Foo
05-22-2010, 06:13 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/089YbblbEI8LP/x610.jpg

hot

Snoo Foo
05-22-2010, 06:14 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0aXA5aj7QkfVD/610x.jpg

bisexual :confused:

Betty
05-22-2010, 06:34 PM
i m making picks discussio nin msn with pablo and c :haha:
adam will be not easy for u:armed:

snoo can i add u?

star
05-22-2010, 08:12 PM

He was being nice, Ikey.

Did I imagine only that he said "Peet Bool" ?? :scratch:

MTF'er, that gorgo86, said someone was insulting Verdasco's mother. also said Gasquet time out was pure cheating and Nando didnt shake his hand at the end.

:eek:

Saumon
05-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Did I imagine only that he said "Peet Bool" ?? :scratch:
pitbull?

elessar
05-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Congrats Inter, enjoy Betty ;)

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 09:42 PM
for Betty

http://timesonline.typepad.com/thegame/images/2009/03/18/trophy.jpg

Betty
05-22-2010, 09:50 PM
thanks my friends:hug:

im so move:bigcry: my dream:D

jm:hug:maria:hug:

l_mac
05-22-2010, 10:01 PM
CONGRATULATIONS BETTY!!

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47900000/jpg/_47900822_milito_get.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47900000/jpg/_47900862_mou.jpg

Betty
05-22-2010, 10:04 PM
thanks linda:hug:

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 10:21 PM
good post Linda :kiss:

-Evita-
05-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Congratulations Betty :hug: Do you have a highlights video?

Minn
05-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Congratulations, Betty! :hug:

Betty
05-22-2010, 10:26 PM
thanks girls:hug:not evi not again:p

Corey Feldman
05-22-2010, 10:30 PM
evita wants pilot interview of Mourinho ;)

Betty
05-22-2010, 10:32 PM
i ll find for her:D