Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56 [Archive] - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

Leading the revolt against the revolting moderation: Rafachat vol 56

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

scoobs
05-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Well it's nice you found another group of people to mock :D

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:18 PM
No, it was "in the spotlight Carlita" :( :o

I haven't seen the contests until today. I was also thinking of making a thread invitational (just to throw away all the creepy stalkers like Bilbo) and invite all the biggest MTF troublemakers, classy posters, to bad mouth everyone, but, meh. Maybe we could start contests for the best badmouth.

To your thread, or a brand new thread?

tennizen
05-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Oh please, not again the "let's show Scoobs that the threads he thinks are awsome suck" game :sobbing:

I bet we could do it for a few months this time around:D

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:19 PM

You choose life scoobs, we choose this :hug:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Oh please, not again the "let's show Scoobs that the threads he thinks are awsome suck" game :sobbing:

:hug:

To be fair, the "pals" era reinvigorated the thread :shrug: I for one am always willing to learn and grow, try new things etc.

scoobs
05-20-2010, 09:21 PM
You life scoobs, we choose this :hug:
Is that a sentence?

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Is that a sentence?

OMG I missed a choose :bigcry: That's because I had written something mean and thought better of it :( No good ever comes from that.

Snoo Foo
05-20-2010, 09:22 PM

+1

Nathaliia
05-20-2010, 09:23 PM
To your thread, or a brand new thread?
I wanted a new one but Genci told me to continue with the old and I always obey him.

Anyway for some old mates I go there and for some entertainment I come here :D So I see you have a new enemy thread.

acionescu
05-20-2010, 09:25 PM
To be fair, the "pals" era reinvigorated the thread :shrug: I for one am always willing to learn and grow, try new things etc.

That's why you are the undisputable best from us :hug:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:25 PM
I wanted a new one but Genci told me to continue with the old and I always obey him.

Anyway for some old mates I go there and for some entertainment I come here :D So I see you have a new enemy thread.

We never have enemy threads.

Of course we are very sad that scoobs and JM prefer other places nowadays. JM's defection is especially hurtful. :tears: Genuinely.

Attention seekers if often a little bit Castley these days. :sad:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:26 PM
That's why you are the undisputable best from us :hug:

I know.

tennizen
05-20-2010, 09:27 PM
What's most impressive to me is the pink spreadsheet. No greater glory than seeing your name at the top of that.

Nathaliia
05-20-2010, 09:28 PM
JM hopes to gam in Holland.

I have an idea for a contest. Predict-The-Drama

Pick 01 http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9935469&postcount=283

BU: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9934865&postcount=486

elessar
05-20-2010, 09:29 PM
New Nike commercial for the World Cup, best part is Roger's cameo at 1:40 :lol:
Totally random cameo :lol: Loved Ronaldinho too, guess they shot it a while back.

scoobs
05-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Well it's good my online life gives you guys so much material - really it's an honour :D

Snoo Foo
05-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Oh my fucking god this place is fucking on fire, i blame the fedal file for getting everyone's juices pumping

edit: FINAL

scarecrows
05-20-2010, 09:31 PM

how dare you

Nathaliia
05-20-2010, 09:32 PM

Of course we are very sad that scoobs and JM prefer other places nowadays. JM's defection is especially hurtful. :tears: Genuinely.

Attention seekers is random. It was always a thread where everyone could come in fact, and hopefully fight later on. I don't have a mood or time for adding fuel to fire, but Pablin and Linky helped a bit these days :)

Castafiore
05-20-2010, 09:32 PM
:speakles: I never read the first page of that cosy thread either. That's...er....impressive.

He's going to Amsterdam so of course he does. :shrug: I regularly sit on the train going from France, through Belgium heading for Amsterdam. The conversation you hear on that train and the "hopes" for their activities in that city (esp. those who've never been there and they're just going there driven by every cliché they know about A'dam.)

He's hoping for an opportunity to "neuken in de keuken"

Smoke944
05-20-2010, 09:33 PM
:speakles: I never read the first page of that cosy thread either. That's...er....impressive.

He's going to Amsterdam so of course he does. :shrug: I regularly sit on the train going from France, through Belgium heading for Amsterdam. The conversation you hear on that train and the "hopes" for their activities in that city (esp. those who've never been there and they're just going there driven by every cliché they know about A'dam.)

He's hoping for an opportunity to "neuken in de keuken"

I googled that :lol: :p

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:34 PM

I have an idea for a contest. Predict-The-Drama

Pick 01 http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9935469&postcount=283

BU: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9934865&postcount=486
The best thing for TT and MTF is if FiBeR is banned for life. He cvuases too much trouble. can't be coincidence that most TTers hate him.
Well it's good my online life gives you guys so much material - really it's an honour :D
We love you scoobs.
how dare you
I dare because I care.

tennizen
05-20-2010, 09:34 PM

I don't know about the others but I am seriously indebted to you in this regard:worship:

Nathaliia
05-20-2010, 09:35 PM
I dare because I care.
Don't you dare to care about him too much :armed:

scoobs
Nobody loves the video I did? That one was mine.

l_mac
We could have a haiku contest.

elessar
05-20-2010, 09:36 PM

And see how well it's worked out already 3+ pages since I first posted my admiration for your thread :worship:

Proof if ever it was needed that we are vicious people who only live to mock :bigcry:

savesthedizzle
Reading back just now has been :rolls: :rolls:

I didn't know there was trivia going on in the Cozy Cafe :awww:

Snoo Foo
meh i am already tired of l'affaire bisexuelle, especially now that one party informed me that he doesn't like me anymore, the gye saying chau to management in the middle of the fucking tournament is my choice, after he started the week by leaving people off the entry list and then trying to blame them for it :lol:

l_mac
Don't you dare to care about him too much :armed:

Of course I meant about the thread :scared: In the days of yore it was my favourite place to lurk.

scoobs
05-20-2010, 09:37 PM
And see how well it's worked out already 3+ pages since I first posted my admiration for your thread :worship:

Proof if ever it was needed that we are vicious people who only live to mock :bigcry:
well at least you have something to hold onto :hug:

tennizen
05-20-2010, 09:38 PM

He said it was in

but I didn't feel a thing

micropenis fail

* Not my creation. Stole it from the internets.

elessar
Old thread
A lurker leaps in
MTF's sound

Snoo Foo
Debloge

scarecrows
05-20-2010, 09:39 PM

i like those

Of course I meant about the thread :scared: In the days of yore it was my favourite place to lurk.

iSpy :cool:

l_mac
meh i am already tired of l'affaire bisexuelle, especially now that one party informed me that he doesn't like me anymore, the gye saying chau to management in the middle of the fucking tournament is my choice, after he started the week by leaving people off the entry list and then trying to blame them for it :lol:

Who doesn't like you anymore? FiBeR?

Nathaliia
I changed my mind, you can have a bisexual threesome with Genci and me :)

Maybe I'll prepare something special for your eyes for the off season ;) As I decided I won't be back with my bf (tonight........, but I think this time I am for real) so nothing will hold me from getting involved in the contests :D Remember we are making the popularity show together this year :devil:

elessar
It's very beautiful, Hema. I'm sure it will have great meaning for some of our posters here :hug:

Smoke944
05-20-2010, 09:41 PM
I want to see heya write a haiku :inlove:

tennizen
05-20-2010, 09:41 PM
It's very beautiful, Hema. I'm sure it will have great meaning for some of our posters here :hug:

For that reason alone, I made the effort, Claire.

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:42 PM
* Not my creation. Stole it from the internets.

NO.

Themed haikus.

More like Claire's. Only better (obviously)

We have a whole forum to abuse and no moderator. Really the world of thread-related games is our oyster.

I nearly overshared there about a v-funny thread I took part on in another forum.

elessar
05-20-2010, 09:44 PM
It's one of the most famous haiku ever, Linda :rolleyes:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:46 PM
iSpy :cool:
:sad:
It's one of the most famous haiku ever, Linda :rolleyes:

Where is the creativity, Claire?

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:48 PM
I changed my mind, you can have a bisexual threesome with Genci and me :)

Maybe I'll prepare something special for your eyes for the off season ;) As I decided I won't be back with my bf (tonight........, but I think this time I am for real) so nothing will hold me from getting involved in the contests :D Remember we are making the popularity show together this year :devil:

:lol: Many of the contestants will refuse to take part if I have anything to do with it.

tennizen
05-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Where is the creativity, Claire?

Frankly, if we are to keep up with other threads,the less creativity employed, the better is. We don't want our thread regulars to overtax their brains. Simple tasks such as posting pics must be encouraged.

savesthedizzle
05-20-2010, 09:49 PM
I shouldn't make this public, but I still have my powers in the Serbia forum, I just don't have the red moderator button :speakles:

Nathaliia
05-20-2010, 09:50 PM
dammit, almost forgot my date...
chau

elessar
05-20-2010, 09:51 PM
I shouldn't make this public, but I still have my powers in the Serbia forum, I just don't have the red moderator button :speakles:
OMG imagine what that kind of power and no accountability could do in the wrong hands :eek:

NAthii, do polish girls often have dates at midnight?

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Frankly, if we are to keep up with other threads,the less creativity employed, the better is. We don't want our thread regulars to overtax their brains. Simple tasks such as posting pics must be encouraged.

We must always strive to be the best, Hema. Yes we can learn from others, but is should always be our goal to better them.

How do we feel out role-play games? Maybe start a Survivor thread and all post, in character, as a famous MTF poster. I know who I'll be. :D Every Sunday at 6pm we can vote somebody off. What a fun summer activity! We'll hide it in the blog section.

scarecrows
05-20-2010, 09:53 PM
:sad:

yeah, i remember that's how our friendship started :sad:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:55 PM
yeah, i remember that's how our friendship started :sad:

I was so pleased to get a PM from you :sobbing: Of course after that you still got my name wrong once (never forgotten)

elessar
05-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Oh, oh, I think Linda just gained a big ally in her endeavour to become Tennis' Serbia's new mod :worship: Mod Carlita seems very enthousiastic about your candidacy :yeah:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 09:57 PM
Where is Adam :( I want that thread opened.

acionescu
NAthii, do polish girls often have dates at midnight?

I bet he was waiting for her in bed handcuffed and tied with a red bow and she was MTF chatting :o

scarecrows
I was so pleased to get a PM from you :sobbing: Of course after that you still got my name wrong once (never forgotten)

Laura was it?

tennizen
05-20-2010, 09:58 PM
We must always strive to be the best, Hema. Yes we can learn from others, but is should always be our goal to better them.

How do we feel out role-play games? Maybe start a Survivor thread and all post, in character, as a famous MTF poster. I know who I'll be. :D Every Sunday at 6pm we can vote somebody off. What a fun summer activity! We'll hide it in the blog section.

I like this idea:worship:

Another idea in tune with our affection for pictionary is Mock MTF using Paint contest.

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Oh, oh, I think Linda just gained a big ally in her endeavour to become Tennis' Serbia's new mod :worship: Mod Carlita seems very enthousiastic about your candidacy :yeah:
Huh?
Laura was it?

You remember too. A low moment in my MTF life.

-Evita-
05-20-2010, 10:02 PM
I like this idea:worship:

I like that it will take place outside of this thread :yeah:

tennizen
05-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Yes, Claire, further explanation needed:(

elessar
05-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Premium user forum, Linda :sport:

Too bad for you, Hema :hug:

Can I quote posts from there :scratch:

scarecrows
05-20-2010, 10:03 PM
You remember too. A low moment in my MTF life.

come on man, you were a nobody back then

tennizen
05-20-2010, 10:04 PM

PM:yippee:

-Evita-
05-20-2010, 10:06 PM

Just read it :haha:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:06 PM

Over her dead body :eek: Is that a threat? I will report that post :mad: And all the other mods' dead bodies too??? What a disgrace.
come on man, you were a nobody back then

That stings.

acionescu
05-20-2010, 10:07 PM
:haha: :haha:

Carlita
05-20-2010, 10:08 PM
Over her dead body :eek: Is that a threat? I will report that post :mad: And all the other mods' dead bodies too??? What a disgrace.

That stings.:lol:

tennizen
05-20-2010, 10:08 PM

That stings.

:rolls: I got the gist of it but it would be better if I saw the actual quote:tears:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:10 PM
:lol:

:ras: It's so unfair. Most Nole fans love me, and I am a massive fan of Marko Djokovic (not Djorde, he is evil) and Krajinovic :shrug: I can't think of anyone better tbh :D

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:10 PM

:haha:

Carlita
05-20-2010, 10:11 PM
:ras: It's so unfair. Most Nole fans love me, and I am a massive fan of Marko Djokovic (not Djorde, he is evil) and Krajinovic :shrug: I can't think of anyone better tbh :Dtruth is..... they dont need a mod.....so it's not even an option ;)

2 admins & 4 supermods will do just fine in closing chat threats and (un) sticking threads :lol:

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:12 PM
:ras: It's so unfair. Most Nole fans love me, and I am a massive fan of Marko Djokovic (not Djorde, he is evil) and Krajinovic :shrug: I can't think of anyone better tbh :D
Heya would be better than you.

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:12 PM
truth is..... they dont need a mod.....so it's not even an option ;)

Pfft. They might be needing one soon.

Do mods still have i-spy? I want to know. Also it makes me v nervous that you monitor this thread :tears:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Heya would be better than you.

If I was running MTF, heya would be the Duck forum mod :rocker2:

Castafiore
05-20-2010, 10:14 PM
^^ :rolls:

Feel the love, Linda

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:15 PM

Do mods still have i-spy? I want to know. Also it makes me v nervous that you monitor this thread :tears:
It's MTF.

Everybody lurks. Everywhere. :shrug:

elessar
05-20-2010, 10:15 PM
What a devastating trail of dead bodies, Linda would leave in her wake if she became mod :sad: I may rethink my decision to support her.

Carlita
05-20-2010, 10:16 PM

Do mods still have i-spy? I want to know. Also it makes me v nervous that you monitor this thread :tears: we monitor every thread :p

besides, Im a rafa fan :lol: I am around here a lot :p

Claire stop posting stuff from the premium forum....there is a reason for it being blocked from the rest ;)

elessar
05-20-2010, 10:17 PM
In my defense I didn't think it would work, I expected it to go ***** otherwise I would have sneakily PMed Hema :lol:

acionescu
05-20-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm still struggling to understand why heya is a Roddick fan What gave her away? :o

too complex for me :sobbing:

She'd be better in the Fed forum though :D

I could be a mod in Toad forum :) If there is one, that is :D

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:18 PM
In my defense I didn't think it would work, I expected it to go ***** otherwise I would have sneakily PMed Hema :lol:
maybe they need to ban you from the premium forum...

I might suggest that.

-Evita-
05-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Claire stop posting stuff from the premium forum....there is a reason for it being blocked from the rest ;)

Is it to make others so curious they would pay for a premium membership? :lol:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:22 PM
^^ :rolls:

Feel the love, Linda

:sad: Don't be so gleeful, Hilde.

elessar
05-20-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm still struggling to understand why heya is a Roddick fan What gave her away? :o

too complex for me :sobbing:

She'd be better in the Fed forum though :D

I think Tangy once said she's completely obsessed with Roddick's wife and family too, but I could be mistaken.
maybe they need to ban you from the premium forum...

I might suggest that.
I see reminiscing about your old glory days has made you as power hungry as ever :tears:

Good thing Carlita is fair and nice and known I meant absolutely no harm :hug:

tennizen
05-20-2010, 10:23 PM

I think Saulo wish will finally be fulfilled:inlove:

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:24 PM
I think Tangy once said she's completely obsessed with Roddick's wife and family too, but I could be mistaken.

I see reminiscing about your old glory days has made you as power hungry as ever :tears:

Good thing Carlita is fair and nice and known I meant absolutely no harm :hug:
It really did.

I have this overwhelming urge to hand out infractions :shrug:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:24 PM
What a devastating trail of dead bodies, Linda would leave in her wake if she became mod :sad:

tennizen
05-20-2010, 10:27 PM
What a devastating trail of dead bodies, Linda would leave in her wake if she became mod :sad: I may rethink my decision to support her.

Maybe one of us( Snoo?) could write a CafeClub type story about this very scenario.

acionescu
05-20-2010, 10:27 PM
I think Saulo wish will finally be fulfilled:inlove:

What wish? To have more than two bandwagon jumpers posters there? :inlove:

elessar
05-20-2010, 10:29 PM
It really did.

I have this overwhelming urge to hand out infractions :shrug:
It happens to me all the time in GM :hug: That's why I turned down requests to mod GM in the past, I don't think I'd ever get over the thrill.

tennizen
05-20-2010, 10:33 PM
It happens to me all the time in GM :hug: That's why I turned down requests to mod GM in the past, I don't think I'd ever get over the thrill.

:rolleyes: I am the one who got overwhelming support for modship in last year's ACC thread. And I resisted despite a strong urge to take revenge on scoobs.

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:34 PM
:rolleyes: I am the one who got overwhelming support for modship in last year's ACC thread. And I resisted despite a strong urge to take revenge on scoobs.
And that's why it's a good job. Moderation can never be about personal feelings.

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Moderation can never be about personal feelings.

Pfft! Tell that to Mrs "She'll be a mod over my dead body" Carlita. :bigcry:

:(

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Pfft! Tell that to Mrs "She'll be a mod over my dead body" Carlita. :bigcry:

:(
I don't think there's any personal feelings in that. I think that, in her considered, rational and objective opinion, it'll be over her dead body that you ever get any power on this website :D

Besides, that's not moderating, that's picking a moderator.

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:39 PM
I don't think there's any personal feelings in that. I think that, in her considered, rational and objective opinion, it'll be over her dead body that you ever get any power on this website :D

Besides, that's not moderating, that's picking a moderator.

It all falls under the same umbrella. Let me tell you, I am distraught.

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:41 PM
It all falls under the same umbrella. Let me tell you, I am distraught.
oh well, sometimes in life we just have to accept that we're too biased, too bitchy, too judgemental, too vindictive, too harsh and too rude. In fact, just not good enough :D

elessar
05-20-2010, 10:43 PM
oh well, sometimes in life we just have to accept that we're too biased, too bitchy, too judgemental, too vindictive, too harsh and too rude. In fact, just not good enough :D
I think that post ticks all those boxes, except for biased, maybe, well done Scoobs :D

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:44 PM

The bolded points are all MTF mod required skills. The other required skills (impatience, arrogance, having a thick skin) I also have in abundance.

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:45 PM
The bolded points are all MTF mod required skills. The other required skills (impatience, arrogance, having a thick skin) I also have in abundance.
so it's the rudeness that's the problem.

Maybe you could work on that?

Not that it would do any good :)

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:46 PM
so it's the rudeness that's the problem.

Maybe you could work on that?

Not that it would do any good :)

Can mods read PMs?

elessar
05-20-2010, 10:46 PM
I think I just read Milan saying he couldn't.

scarecrows
05-20-2010, 10:47 PM
too many blows for Laura tonight

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Can mods read PMs?
no they can't but of course PM contents can be reported and actioned.

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:51 PM
too many blows for Laura tonight
:sobbing:

I'm just a product of the abuse I've recieved on this forum.
no they can't but of course PM contents can be reported and actioned.

So they must be able to read them. Because you could make up lies even if you f/w a PM you can change it, can't you?

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:52 PM
:sobbing:

I'm just a product of the abuse I've recieved on this forum.

So they must be able to read them. Because you could make up lies even if you f/w a PM you can change it, can't you?
no because you need to get a screenshot of the message to really get the report to stick.

acionescu
05-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Maybe they ask for screen caps?

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:54 PM
no because you need to get a screenshot of the message to really get the report to stick.

I could certainly doctor a screenshot.

Thanks for the info scoobs, you've been really helpful :hug:

elessar
05-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Well this has been another fun filled evening at the house of loons :dance: Night everybody

scoobs
05-20-2010, 10:56 PM
I could certainly doctor a screenshot.

Thanks for the info scoobs, you've been really helpful :hug:
i'm sure you could. i'll make sure the mods know that as well.

l_mac
05-20-2010, 10:58 PM
i'm sure you could. i'll make sure the mods know that as well.

I'm sure the mods know already as they seem to track my every post. :sigh: Waiting for me to slip up no doubt. Never going to happen.

savesthedizzle
05-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Well this has been another fun filled evening at the house of loons :dance: Night everybody
Night Claire :wavey:

Bibberz
05-20-2010, 11:02 PM
oh. my. fucking. god. i had no idea. please tell me this is a joke.

:rolls:

no seriously, is this for real? if not, it's brilliant. if so, it's... terrifying.

at least the castle has a tennis prediction game with some bcash prizes, i mean, i think, or it did, anyway. not just a contest to see who can find the most care bears.

!!!!CAFE CLUB STORIES!!!!

Holy jesus, how did i not see all of this joyfulness before? omg. Cafe club stories, I could write so many cafe club stories. all these tales of drunken neighbors and disaffected catfriends wasted on the likes of you bisexuals when i could have been earning valuable cosy points elsewhere.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Game over. Snoo won. She gets 2,000 posts. :worship:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Night Claire :wavey:

Jess :hug: I think it is unlikely I will be the new mod of Tennis Serbia, even though I have your backing and support as outgoing mod :sad: Did you watch AI?

savesthedizzle
05-20-2010, 11:07 PM
Jess :hug: I think it is unlikely I will be the new mod of Tennis Serbia, even though I have your backing and support as outgoing mod :sad: Did you watch AI?

I know, totally unbelievable :sad:

I did watch AI :p I don't know why, but I've stuck with this season, as crappy as it is. :lol:

l_mac
05-20-2010, 11:09 PM
I know, totally unbelievable :sad:

I did watch AI :p I don't know why, but I've stuck with this season, as crappy as it is. :lol:

Do you like either of the 2 left? Lee annoys me.

savesthedizzle
05-20-2010, 11:12 PM
Do you like either of the 2 left? Lee annoys me.

I prefer Lee to Crystal a lot, but I haven't jumped on iTunes to download any of Lee's songs. Crystal is just another Taylor Hicks to me. I don't know who she excites enough to buy a CD. I can't imagine she'll be a success on the radio or anything. I see more potential for success in Lee, but really this year just sucks.

l_mac
05-20-2010, 11:13 PM
How did that musical theatre guy :D that you liked last year get on in the real world? He's had no success over here at all.

savesthedizzle
05-20-2010, 11:18 PM
How did that musical theatre guy :D that you liked last year get on in the real world? He's had no success over here at all.

His current song is on the radio literally all of the time. :lol: His first single had no luck. This is his second. Kris Allen's second single (but first that was not the dreaded victory song that Idol makes you put out) that was a cover of a song by The Script is doing fairly well also. At this point I'd say they're performing about equally.

X1Fqn9du7xo

Corey Feldman
05-20-2010, 11:40 PM
is there any NBA tonight Jess, Melanie, BD?

Bibberz
05-20-2010, 11:47 PM

Nope. The next game is on Saturday (ORL-BOS).

The playoff scheduling sucks. Series take forever to finish. :rolleyes:

Smoke944
05-20-2010, 11:48 PM

Speaking of this, did you guys hear about the increasingly substantiated rumor that Delonte West was sleeping with Lebron James' mom? :spit: :lol:

Corey Feldman
05-20-2010, 11:51 PM
i didnt hear that one Smoke :lol:

is LB mom hot? any pics?

Smoke944
05-20-2010, 11:53 PM

is LB mom hot? any pics?

trust me you don't want pics :angel:

tennizen
05-20-2010, 11:54 PM
Snoo's performance today makes me proud to have been the one to strongly support her joining this chat thread despite having to endure l_mac's threats and insults.

bokehlicious
05-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Snoo's performance today makes me proud to have been the one to strongly support her joining this chat thread despite having to endure l_mac's threats and insults.

Oh yeah, such a good move... :tape: :o

Smoke944
here's a random article on it.
you can read it and decide for yourself :p

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978248786

Minn
I stopped Math for today Minn, matrix transformations are wearing my brain out :lol: I have no doubt that I would feel the same. I did some grade 8 algebra lately. Glad that didn't wear my brain out.

Maybe I should reapply, I sorta miss crushing you all under my jackboot :lol: :lol:

I am going to offer to moderate Tennis Serbia. My condolences on that not working out for you, Linda.

Yes, that was when she thought we were awful trouble seeking individuals for reporting Certinfy's post calling us dogs and bitches :awww: And when he had so kindly visited us here in our thread even. How awful of us.

Of course we are very sad that scoobs and JM prefer other places nowadays. JM's defection is especially hurtful. :tears: Genuinely. Yes. For both of them.

We could have a haiku contest. Can we follow that up with other poetry forms? I think limericks would work well.

Reading back just now has been :rolls: :rolls: I absolutely agree. :rolls:

* Not my creation. Stole it from the internets. :lol:

Old thread
A lurker leaps in
MTF's sound :lol:

Well this has been another fun filled evening at the house of loons :dance: Night everybody This would have been my title if I had started this thread. :)

is there any NBA tonight Jess, Melanie, BD? There's hockey. :inlove:

Speaking of this, did you guys hear about the increasingly substantiated rumor that Delonte West was sleeping with Lebron James' mom? :spit: :lol: :eek: :lol:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Allez les Canadiens! :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
05-21-2010, 12:02 AM
I hadn't heard about the Lebron's mama rumor :p This thread really has it all :worship:

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 12:03 AM
i seen on eurosport news the canadians and swiss lost at the ice hockey world champs ;)

Minn
05-21-2010, 12:03 AM
Allez les Canadiens! :rocker2: They'd better start doing something. :( They're down 2-0 in the series.

i seen on eurosport news the canadians and swiss lost at the ice hockey world champs ;) The Canadian team played awful during that tournament. That's not much of a surprise; we usually do. (I saw a little bit of Russia-Canada tonight. :rolleyes:) The NHL playoffs are way more important and the Montreal Canadiens team is playing the Philadelphia Flyers tonight.

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 12:05 AM
i seen on eurosport news the canadians and swiss lost at the ice hockey world champs ;)

We lost to the Germans :retard:

They'd better start doing something. :( They're down 2-0 in the series.

They were down against the Penguins as well, they'll regroup, calisse :rocker2: :p

Minn
05-21-2010, 12:12 AM
2-0 Montreal in the second period right now. :)

Edit: 3-0 :D

Edit 2: I really hate when American announcers call them the Montreal CanadiENS. :mad: That's not how you say it in French and it's certainly not how you say it in English. They need to stick to the normal English way to say "Canadie(a)n." :rolleyes:

Bibberz
05-21-2010, 12:35 AM

is LB mom hot? any pics?

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5446/smomdelonte.png

Awesome. :worship:

I totally believe this rumor. LBJ's mom is a bit :cuckoo:. She would do this.

When he played college ball, opposing teams' fans would should "HERPES! HERPES! HERPES!" at DWest because of that WTF birthmark on his face:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/splitz/MONEY.jpg

I would die of laughter if it turned out that he actually gave LBJ's mom herpes. Or if LBJ's mom gave him herpes. I just want herpes to come into play here--that's what I'm trying to say.

EDIT: OMG, I love Youtube comments sometimes:

How can D. West do that shit? Literally! Seriously! How can he fuck her? Lebron look just like her! Lol
:haha: :haha: :haha:

DAMN!! WOW LMAO!! Delonte West is a bad motherfucker, he don't care how he get it in even if its not right. Baby if this is wrong I don't wanna be right!!! :lol:

Corey Feldman
05-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Edit 2: I really hate when American announcers call them the Montreal CanadiENS. :mad: That's not how you say it in French and it's certainly not how you say it in English. They need to stick to the normal English way to say "Canadie(a)n." :rolleyes:*pat pat* ;)

Minn
05-21-2010, 12:52 AM
Hema, :yeah: for the title.

I totally believe this rumor. LBJ's mom is a bit :cuckoo:. She would do this.

When he played college ball, opposing teams' fans would should "HERPES! HERPES! HERPES!" at DWest because of that WTF birthmark on his face:

I would die of laughter if it turned out that he actually gave LBJ's mom herpes. Or if LBJ's mom gave him herpes. I just want herpes to come into play here--that's what I'm trying to say.

That is a very unfortunate birthmark. I think I'd be sporting a permanent beard if I were him.

Smoke, BD, I'm counting on you guys to let me/us know how this rumour develops.

*pat pat* ;) I :rolleyes: at the TV every time I hear it. :o Luckily I mostly watch hockey on Canadian TV.

Edit: Jacques Villeneuve is at the game.

Edit: 5-1 final. :D :D

star
05-21-2010, 03:17 AM
I prefer Lee to Crystal a lot, but I haven't jumped on iTunes to download any of Lee's songs. Crystal is just another Taylor Hicks to me. I don't know who she excites enough to buy a CD. I can't imagine she'll be a success on the radio or anything. I see more potential for success in Lee, but really this year just sucks.

Siobhan :tears:

I stopped watching when she left.

I don't like either one of the final two.

It was sooooooooo boring this year and I was so sick of the way the judges were acting as if Lee and Crystal were something wonderful. :cuckoo:

savesthedizzle
05-21-2010, 03:27 AM
I'm ready for that to get off the air so SYTYCD is back on :rolls: That's all. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the all-star dancers again even though my love Jakob is not one of them :sad:

star
05-21-2010, 03:28 AM
I'm ready for that to get off the air so SYTYCD is back on :rolls: That's all. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the all-star dancers again even though my love Jakob is not one of them :sad:

I never remember their names. Not sure who Jakob is. Is this the all star season? Is that Katie girl on?

star
05-21-2010, 03:30 AM

Oh, forgot to say that I'm going to Allison and Adam's show in California in July.

savesthedizzle
05-21-2010, 03:39 AM
I never remember their names. Not sure who Jakob is. Is this the all star season? Is that Katie girl on?

They changed the format of the show, I think for the better. Jakob was the absolutely PERFECT dancer from last season.

This year when they get to the top 10, they will be paired with an all star from a previous season, rather than another dancer.. this way, firstly, it doesn't have to be a guy and a girl leaving every week.. if guys are stronger than girls, all the girls will leave first ;) And also you can't blame ending up with a weak partner or it not being "their style" or something.

I think it will be good :D

This is Jakob :hearts:

fkvg3UNGScA

Katie? Hmm. I don't know. I know Ade is back :hearts:

Getta
05-21-2010, 05:10 AM
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9389941&postcount=4295)
:eek: dude that baby is freaking. gorgeous. :eek:

cepting it's kinda depressing to think it's been a whole year since she was borned, and while she was sprouting teeth and learning to walk and learning the names of animals and colors and growing hair and getting cute as hell, i have done nothing in the past year except win TT Almaty CH and figure out how to put funny hats on a picture of roger federer.

have developed poorer attempts at even fewer niceties over longer than one year to a fine art. it is that, in the long run - and often in the short one - there is more to this art than meets the eye.

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 07:05 AM
Edit 2: I really hate when American announcers call them the Montreal CanadiENS. :mad: That's not how you say it in French and it's certainly not how you say it in English. They need to stick to the normal English way to say "Canadie(a)n." :rolleyes:

What's the difference between the two ways?

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 07:10 AM
Canadiens is the French spelling and if they decide to use that spelling then they should also pronounce it the French way (with "un" (like in "pain", "vin" at the end and not the English way to pronounce "ian"...

:lol: not sure my explanation is crystal clear :tape: :p

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 07:18 AM
:lol: not sure my explanation is crystal clear :tape: :p
:lol: Not sure about it either (not that I can explain it any better, mind)

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 07:20 AM
Hilde, Eva got the neuken in de keuken :o :tape: :angel: :p I'm learning Dutch with her... :cool: :p

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 07:23 AM
Hilde, Eva got the neuken in de keuken :o :tape: :angel: :p I'm learning Dutch with her... :cool: :p
Told you that Dutchies would understand it. :D

What other Dutch words did you learn? Does Eva have the throat sounds when she speaks or is it a more southern accent?

Bibberz
05-21-2010, 07:24 AM
All SportsCenter anchors say "CanadiENNs," and they always have look-at-me-I'm-classy-and-I-know-French facial expressions when they say it. I never knew they were wrong. I just always thought they were classy and they knew French. :shrug:

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 07:24 AM
Canadiens is the French spelling and if they decide to use that spelling then they should also pronounce it the French way (with "un" (like in "pain", "vin" at the end and not the English way to pronounce "ian"...

Thanks, I think I got it. Not sure why Americans would mix French with English instead of just calling them Montreal Canadians :scratch: That's the official name, right?

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Told you that Dutchies would understand it. :D

What other Dutch words did you learn? Does Eva have the throat sounds when she speaks or is it a more southern accent?

I'm learning what I could have to use in Amsterdam: :o

Mijn naam is JM
wat wil je drinken
ik ben vier en dertig
ik hou van vrouwen met bruin haar :o :p
ik vind je mooi
jij ziet er goed uit
mag ik je zoenen
wil je dansen?

and also "I love you" but this one I wrote it down and don't have it with me now :o :D

All SportsCenter anchors say "CanadiENNs," and they always have look-at-me-I'm-classy-and-I-know-French facial expressions when they say it. I never knew they were wrong. I just always thought they were classy and they knew French. :shrug:

You Yanks think you look smarter when you try to pronounce it the French way, too bad you'll never master our "r" :D :p

Thanks, I think I got it. Not sure why Americans would mix French with English instead of just calling them Montreal Canadians :scratch: That's the official name, right?

No, the official name is Montreal Canadiens (well the real official name is "Les Canadiens de Montréal")

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 07:38 AM
No, the official name is Montreal Canadiens (well the real official name is "Les Canadiens de Montréal")

Ah. No wonder they are confused then. If I was American I'd do the same, try to pronounce Canadiens in an English way :shrug: :lol: And since there's no official word like that in English the pronunciations will vary a lot. (This is for Minn I guess...)

Bibberz
05-21-2010, 07:45 AM
You Yanks think you look smarter when you try to pronounce it the French way, too bad you'll never master our "r" :D :p

Dude, I just want us to master English at some point.

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 07:47 AM

:lol: you seem closer to achieving it than other Americans (snoo snoo comes to mind... :o :angel: :p) :D

scoobs
05-21-2010, 07:49 AM
I shouldn't bother, it makes more sense for us to master American.

And for us all to start mastering Chinese.

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm learning what I could have to use in Amsterdam: :o

Mijn naam is JM
wat wil je drinken
ik ben vier en dertig
ik hou van vrouwen met bruin haar :o :p
ik vind je mooi
jij ziet er goed uit
mag ik je zoenen
wil je dansen?

and also "I love you" but this one I wrote it down and don't have it with me now :o :D

All very polite so far. :)
She's doing a good job by the looks of it. Although one spelling mistake:

Ik ben vierendertig (that's one word, not 3)

Jij houdt van vrouwen met bruin haar? Zever in pakskes.

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Jij houdt van vrouwen met bruin haar? Zever in pakskes.

What does that mean? :o :unsure: :p

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 08:13 AM
What does that mean? :o :unsure: :p
I wonder if Eve understands that one. It's Flemish.

It means: "a load of nonsense". :p

Zever = drivel
in pakskes = wrapped up

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 08:16 AM
She first taught me "ik hou van blonde vrouwen" but I told her I also fancy brunettes :angel: :o :p

I'll ask her if she knows those Flemish words...

She actually has that "throat sound" :o especially her "r" :o

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 08:22 AM
She actually has that "throat sound" :o especially her "r" :o
So, she's not a southern girl then.

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 08:24 AM
She actually comes from an area close to Belgium, can't remember the name obvioulsy :angel: :p

Peta Pan
05-21-2010, 08:29 AM
The first Dutch word I learnt was afvalbak :lol:

Then I learnt other random words, but nothing that would really get me far if I was on my own in the Netherlands :help:

acionescu
05-21-2010, 08:31 AM
Petru has food poisoning :retard:

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Weird...normally, the more south you go, the softer the accent gets and the more north you go, the more you hear those throat sounds. We (Flemings) pronounce most words in the front of the mouth.

Then again, it could be that you need to be used to listening to Dutch to hear the differences. You can only pick up the subtleties of a language if you're used to it.
I've listened to soundbites of Sjoukje and she really uses the throat sounds and that "r". ;)

scoobs
05-21-2010, 08:33 AM
oh dear is he okay?

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 08:34 AM
The first Dutch word I learnt was afvalbak :lol:
Weird first word, that. :scratch: No, it's not exactly something that's helpful.

Just when you're having an extended weekend. :awww:
Poor thing.

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 08:35 AM

:hug: :hug:

Weird...normally, the more south you go, the softer the accent gets and the more north you go, the more you hear those throat sounds. We pronounce most things in the front of the mouth.

Then again, it could be that you need to be used to listening to Dutch to hear the differences. You can only pick up the subtleties of a language if you're used to it.
I've listened to soundbites of Sjoukje and she really uses the throat sounds and that "r". ;)

She told me her accent was actually more from the North (the real Dutch :o :p) even though she's originally from the South... She tried to show me the differences between Dutch and Flemish (mosly the accent) but I couldn't spot any difference :o :lol:

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 08:43 AM
She told me her accent was actually more from the North
Ah, that explains it.

(the real Dutch :o :p)
Bunch of misguided snobs. :p (although this is your and not her interpretation, I take it)
Only if you prefer the throaty sounds, though.
Flemish has undergone a bigger influence of French so it's softer and easier to the ear. :angel:

even though she's originally from the South... She tried to show me the differences between Dutch and Flemish (mosly the accent) but I couldn't spot any difference :o :lol:
To hear the difference, you'd probably have to listen to the same text being pronounced by somebody from the northern part of The Netherlands and somebody from Flanders.

Peta Pan
05-21-2010, 08:44 AM
:awww: Poor thing, I hope he gets better soon :hug:
Weird first word, that. :scratch: No, it's not exactly something that's helpful.
Very weird. Actually it was just afval, I added the bak on later. On the plane from London to Rotterdam the stewardesses were walking up the aisle saying "afval? waste?" So I picked it up from there :p

:help: I just had a weird CT scan with an injection on my neck that made me feel like I wet myself, followed by a barium swallow x-ray to check my esophagus because of a lump feeling I've had my my throat since before Christmas. I'm now feeling pretty damn crap to be honest. The Barium stuff was heavy like liquid concrete and the thought of it being in my stomach is quite off putting :unsure:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 08:47 AM
Ah, that explains it.

Bunch of misguided snobs. :p (although this is your and not her interpretation, I take it)
Only if you prefer the throaty sounds, though.
Flemish has undergone a bigger influence of French so it's softer and easier to the ear. :angel:

To hear the difference, you'd probably have to listen to the same text being pronounced by somebody from the northern part of The Netherlands and somebody from Flanders.

She told me a main difference is the way to pronounce some "h", in nothern Holland, it would sound more like a throaty "r" (sounds like some swiss german sounds btw :o), and the Flemish (or southern Dutch) would have their "h" more like the English way to pronounce it...

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 08:49 AM
:help: I just had a weird CT scan with an injection on my neck that made me feel like I wet myself, followed by a barium swallow x-ray to check my esophagus because of a lump feeling I've had my my throat since before Christmas. I'm now feeling pretty damn crap to be honest. The Barium stuff was heavy like liquid concrete and the thought of it being in my stomach is quite off putting :unsure:
Ouch, that sounds like a very unpleasant experience.

acionescu
05-21-2010, 08:50 AM
Thenk you for the well-wishes. Yep, he's OK now but he has to have a strict diet and take medication and of course we postponed the travel for tomorrow if he's better

Action Jackson
05-21-2010, 08:50 AM

You are doing well in this challenge.

scoobs
05-21-2010, 08:51 AM
:awww: Poor thing, I hope he gets better soon :hug:

Very weird. Actually it was just afval, I added the bak on later. On the plane from London to Rotterdam the stewardesses were walking up the aisle saying "afval? waste?" So I picked it up from there :p

sounds most unpleasant....i hope you feel better soon...

acionescu
05-21-2010, 08:52 AM
Barium is vile :help:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Oh, my brother got his appartment robbed yesterday (during the day when he was at work), and of course he didn't have any insurance for that... :o :angel: I'll have to think of getting such an insurance for the house :scared: :o

Peta Pan
05-21-2010, 08:58 AM
I just realised I said "injection on my neck"... the injection wasn't actually IN my neck, it was in my arm while the scan was on my neck (don't want to make it sound any more unpleasant :lol: )
Barium is vile :help:
Uhuh! :help:

I just hope it gives me the answers I need. It cost $550 :tape: - I'll get all but $190 back, but still so expensive :sobbing:

acionescu
05-21-2010, 08:59 AM
and did the thiefs take something important?

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 09:01 AM
She told me a main difference is the way to pronounce some "h", in nothern Holland, it would sound more like a throaty "r" (sounds like some swiss german sounds btw :o), and the Flemish (or southern Dutch) would have their "h" more like the English way to pronounce it...
Sounds about right.

The northern "h" is louder and comes rolling of the tongue coming from the back of the throat, indeed.

The flemish "h" is more soft and often more silent. As I said before, a lot of my friends and family members pronounce my first name as "ilde" instead of "Hilde" and the walloons just say "iiiiild".
In the same way, Flemings often call people from The Netherlands "Hollanders" (which is in fact not always correct because Holland (north and south) is a province, not a country) by pronouncing it as "Ollanders".

my brother got his appartment robbed yesterday
No insurance. That sucks.
Did they take a lot or were they going for specific objects (like the tv, computer, game consoles,...)?

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 09:13 AM
and did the thiefs take something important?

No insurance. That sucks.
Did they take a lot or were they going for specific objects (like the tv, computer, game consoles,...)?

They took jeweleries, the flat screen, the mac and some money... and they let everything in a mess, obviously :tape: :o

Sounds about right.

The northern "h" is louder and comes rolling of the tongue coming from the back of the throat, indeed.

The flemish "h" is more soft and often more silent. As I said before, a lot of my friends and family members pronounce my first name as "ilde" instead of "Hilde" and the walloons just say "iiiiild".
In the same way, Flemings often call people from The Netherlands "Hollanders" (which is in fact not always correct because Holland (north and south) is a province, not a country) by pronouncing it as "Ollanders".

I struggle with the "h" actually, like in English...

In French the "h" are just useless since you don't pronounce them... :o

Action Jackson
05-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Oh, my brother got his appartment robbed yesterday (during the day when he was at work), and of course he didn't have any insurance for that... :o :angel: I'll have to think of getting such an insurance for the house :scared: :o

Does he live in the same village as you?

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Does he live in the same village as you?

No, some 10 km away, he lives in a town (Yverdon-les-Bains) and it's kinda known to be the Bronx of the Canton de Vaud :o :p

Saumon
05-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Totally random cameo :lol: Loved Ronaldinho too, guess they shot it a while back.
There should have been a Zahia cameo in the part with Ribery. :awww:
When I took that train to Amsterdam, we mostly gossiped about MTF. :lol: :o
Still the Russian gye? So your boyfriend was not the midnight date? :p
Can mods read PMs?
I think they can only read reps (even the old ones).
:awww:
That sucks.

Saumon
05-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Rafa drew Gaël's little brother.

edit: and Murray drew Gasquet :spit: :haha:

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Murray - Gasquet :haha:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Rafa drew Gaël's little brother.

Is that Ouana?

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Oh Gosh... Gulbis on the collision road with Federer again with Wawrinka, Lopez and Cilic in the mix again :lol: I feel like I've seen this draw before :rolls:

But I'm very happy Gulbis and Nadal are on different sides :dance:

Saumon
05-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Is that Ouana?

No Gianni Mina. The first time I saw him I wondered wtf Monfils was doing at a challenger. They even share the same initials. :p

http://www.sports-tennis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/gianni-mina-tennis-photo.jpg

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Oh I meant Mina, why did I write donw Ouana? :confused:

So they set up the dream finals Nadal-Gulbis? :yeah: can't wait...

:haha: :p

Action Jackson
05-21-2010, 11:12 AM
No, some 10 km away, he lives in a town (Yverdon-les-Bains) and it's kinda known to be the Bronx of the Canton de Vaud :o :p

I was going to ask whether it was the mean streets or not.

Oh I meant Mina, why did I write donw Ouana? :confused:

:haha: :p

You know how it works. At the same time it's not the norm that players I like usually make it to Wednesday anyway.

acionescu
05-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Terrible draw for Luczak again :o

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 11:20 AM
You know how it works. At the same time it's not the norm that players I like usually make it to Wednesday anyway.

Some will this time :o :p

Rafa with 0 hard hitters in his half, plenty of bending Spaniards, he won't break a sweat to win the whole damn thing. Clay is so enjoyable... :o

Action Jackson
05-21-2010, 11:24 AM
Some will this time :o :p

Rafa with 0 hard hitters in his half, plenty of bending Spaniards, he won't break a sweat to win the whole damn thing. Clay is so enjoyable... :o

Qualies was carnage, look at some of these cats that are going to make it. Galvani is average and Yani is worse.

As usual there is one joke section the Murray/Tsonga one.

Castafiore
05-21-2010, 11:27 AM
The draw looks decent. :)

In other news: WEEKEND!!! :bounce: (incl. a day off on Monday because it's Pentacost weekend)

Saumon
05-21-2010, 11:29 AM
It'd be awesome!! :D :D :D
Too bad I'd miss it. :sad:

acionescu
05-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Too bad I'd miss it. :sad:

We all will :tears:

WE'll just have to settle for Nadal-Federer instead :zzz:

Action Jackson
05-21-2010, 11:35 AM
We all will :tears:

WE'll just have to settle for Nadal-Federer instead :zzz:

Spare us, as if you find Nadal at half pace and still beating Federer on clay easily boring.

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 11:36 AM

Evita wouldn't survive it... :o

Betty
05-21-2010, 11:38 AM
draw:scared:

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Evita wouldn't survive it... :o

Maybe but I would rather find out for sure :D

acionescu
05-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Spare us, as if you find Nadal at half pace and still beating Federer on clay easily boring.

I saw it severel times already :shrug: This year I'd like to see Nadal at half pace beating Murray or Gulbis easily :p Change is good for the game as Fedtards true tennis lovers say :D

Betty
05-21-2010, 11:48 AM
unreal how bad draw muzza has:awww:
not easy for fed too..vamos ernests:rocker:2

for..rafa:bolt:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Maybe but I would rather find out for sure :D

Gulbis is not beating Fed over 5 sets :awww: :hug: :p

Action Jackson
I saw it severel times already :shrug: This year I'd like to see Nadal at half pace beating Murray or Gulbis easily :p Change is good for the game as Fedtards true tennis lovers say :D

Doesn't matter who is at the other end, the process and end result are exactly the same.

bokehlicious
Betty, I'm already shitting my pants for Inter :scared: :scared: hold me! :awww: :hug:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 11:51 AM
Doesn't matter who is at the other end, the process and end result are exactly the same.

Clay is still your favourite surface... Time to come out of the closet and admit you're a Rafa fanboy :o :p

Action Jackson
05-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Clay is still your favourite surface... Time to come out of the closet and admit you're a Rafa fanboy :o :p

Yes and you're a Swiss German.

Betty
05-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Betty, I'm already shitting my pants for Inter :scared: :scared: hold me! :awww: :hug:

:scared:dont remind me it:scared:
:hug::hug:

-Evita-
05-21-2010, 12:01 PM
Gulbis is not beating Fed over 5 sets :awww: :hug: :p

Probably not but it would be awesome :hearts:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 12:01 PM
Yes and you're a Swiss German.

:D I learned some swear words in Dutch and they sound really close to the Swiss German slang words...

:scared:dont remind me it:scared:
:hug::hug:

Will watch it with a friend that is a huge AC Milan fan... He told me he was gonna buy and take with him a Bayern jersey just for the occasion :rolleyes: :o

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 12:02 PM

Ask Andy about the difference between MMs and slams... :o still a long way to go for Marat-lite... :o :p

scoobs
05-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Ask Andy about the difference between MMs and slams... :o still a long way to go for Marat-lite... :o :p
God I just realised. Last year during Wimbledon you were unbearable because of all the Andy love in the British media.

And this year you're coming to London :unsure:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 12:14 PM
God I just realised. Last year during Wimbledon you were unbearable because of all the Andy love in the British media.

And this year you're coming to London :unsure:

:lol: :hug: Hopefully the media hype won't be as unbearable as last year since Murray is having a poor year :shrug: hopefully :angel: :p

scoobs
05-21-2010, 12:22 PM
:lol: :hug: Hopefully the media hype won't be as unbearable as last year since Murray is having a poor year :shrug: hopefully :angel: :p
no they'll be worse - he made SF last year so they'll demand no less than a win in front of the Queen.

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 12:26 PM
no they'll be worse - he made SF last year so they'll demand no less than a win in front of the Queen.

:lol: poor Andy, again under huge pressure :tape: I think he won't do as well as last year at Queen's so the hype should be toned down a bit :shrug:

star
05-21-2010, 12:42 PM
I shouldn't bother, it makes more sense for us to master American.

And for us all to start mastering Chinese.

When we say English we actually mean what you mean when you say American. :p :p

:hug: :hug: :hug: It's terrible with sick children. I have a friend whose 20 month old daughter has had a lingering fever and the doctor wanted a blood draw which is sort of horrible for the little ones so my friend wasn't thrilled and later told me that the nurse said that the girl might have mono! We were laughing about that and saying how bizarre that idea was of little Sophie having mono and ridiculous and so on. The test came back yesterday and Sophie has mono! We both laughed our selves silly. It didn't make us look like concerned adults. :p

:worship: :lol:

More than awesome. We'd have to come up with a new word for its awesomeness.

She doesn't even like tennis, does she?

tennizen
05-21-2010, 12:45 PM
Morning/afternoon loony bisexuals

RG Draw:scared: Still haven't checked it out.

adee-gee
05-21-2010, 12:52 PM
Murray vs. Gasquet :haha: :D

Sorana :help: she'll be ranked like 200 when she loses to Sveta :tears:

adee-gee
05-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Nice draw for the Brits, Keothavong got Pennetta and Baltacha got Radwanska :sobbing:

Unreal how bad a draw my WTAers got :tears: Alize vs. Pavly, 2 of my favourites :(

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Adam, did you set up your PS3?? We won't play in August when it'll be hot outside full of chicks hanging out half naked :shrug: :( :o :p

tennizen
05-21-2010, 01:04 PM
:speakles: Devvarman qualified for the main draw

tennizen
05-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Snoo will be distraught. I think her Pablito drew Ferrero in the first round.

tennizen
05-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Everyone off for the long weekend it seems:sad:

star
05-21-2010, 01:39 PM
I thought this was an interesting article on Rezai. Old hat, I'm sure, for French and WTA followers, but since I stopped being a dedicated follower sometime ago, it was a good read. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/22/sports/tennis/22iht-srside.html

Scoobs was talking about mastering Chinese. I want to master Fooinese. I have a rudimentary passive understanding of the language, but cannot speak or write it at all. :tears: I mean, I'm not sure if it is Fooinese or Fooonian for sure -- maybe Fooinian even. :(

star
05-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Everyone off for the long weekend it seems:sad:

Not I, said the little red hen. :)

tennizen
05-21-2010, 01:47 PM
For Mike,Merton and Georgie

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/photos/2010-05-21/201005211274426089860.html

tennizen
05-21-2010, 01:52 PM
http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2010/05/tk-6.html

For the Bodo enthusiasts, another fun-filled offering from the great man.

adee-gee
05-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Adam, did you set up your PS3?? We won't play in August when it'll be hot outside full of chicks hanging out half naked :shrug: :( :o :p
Dude, it's 25-27 degrees here this weekend, I won't be playing PS3 :o

I gave it to my cousin at the moment anyway :unsure:
For Mike,Merton and Georgie

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/photos/2010-05-21/201005211274426089860.html
She looks more manly of Fed in that pic on the front page :D

star
05-21-2010, 02:05 PM
I don't read him ever except when someone links an article here.

From reading that though he seems a bit myopic. He's like the guy who prefers milk in his tea and, therefore, thinks that's the best way to drink tea for everyone, and if someone doesn't like milk in tea, that person must be deficient in either taste or thought process or have some other underlying flaw. So, people who don't like milk in tea, don't even bother to talk to him on the subject because it's so unimportant and ridiculous.

tennizen
05-21-2010, 02:10 PM
He writes like an idiot. No clarity whatsoever. No central point, no build up. Most of his posts are like a collage of random thoughts.

elessar
05-21-2010, 02:12 PM
My fav part was that:
Okay, I had a eureka! moment writing this last paragraph.

Gasquet Murray :scared:

Saumon
05-21-2010, 02:16 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug: It's terrible with sick children. I have a friend whose 20 month old daughter has had a lingering fever and the doctor wanted a blood draw which is sort of horrible for the little ones so my friend wasn't thrilled and later told me that the nurse said that the girl might have mono! We were laughing about that and saying how bizarre that idea was of little Sophie having mono and ridiculous and so on. The test came back yesterday and Sophie has mono! We both laughed our selves silly. It didn't make us look like concerned adults. :p

Laughing at babies with mono again, I see. :rolleyes: ;)

acionescu
05-21-2010, 02:19 PM
I only read the title and that was it :zzz:

It's more and more obvious that the guy only writes, and badly for that matter, to stir the fanbases :cuckoo:

tennizen
05-21-2010, 02:25 PM
My fav part was that:

I think this is my favorite part

Granted, I'll sometimes feel obliged to write about a topic or person because it seems imperative, in terms of the mission statement and of this weblog. I can't sit around indulging in navel-gazing all day. But while I take my cues from what seems the most important news of the day, what I write is never calculated to incite, even though I know as I'm trying to articulate my thoughts that it might. I don't think that's a valid reason to shy away from a subject

star
05-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Laughing at babies with mono again, I see. :rolleyes: ;)

:lol: :lol:

Betty
05-21-2010, 02:56 PM
I only read the title and that was it :zzz:

It's more and more obvious that the guy only writes, and badly for that matter, to stir the fanbases :cuckoo:

andy:hug:what s happen with Petru:awww:..the barbeque?

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Dude, it's 25-27 degrees here this weekend, I won't be playing PS3 :o

:lol: it was not for playing this weekend, I'll also enjoy the short skirts outside :ras: :cool: :p

I gave it to my cousin at the moment anyway :unsure:

:( :sad:

star
05-21-2010, 03:02 PM
that's so hot.

It reminds me of PD's reps. :) :)

Although his were a bit more ummmm .... dirty. :lol:

scoobs
05-21-2010, 03:03 PM
It reminds me of PD's reps. :) :)
really? he spoke so nasty? why did he never rep me :sad:

Snoo Foo
05-21-2010, 03:03 PM
:shrug: if flirting via rep is verboten i'd be eating a 1 year ban

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 03:05 PM

You offered some poster to swallow your cum? :eek:

scoobs
i doubt anyone would be able to interpret your reps as flirting, or anything else for that matter...

star
really? he spoke so nasty? why did he never rep me :sad:

Yeah -- Can't remember them exactly, but once he told me to put my head under his scrotum and suck his balls. (or something to that effect) I repped him back and said "You have balls? :eek: " Then it got really nasty with pms. :lol:

scoobs
05-21-2010, 03:06 PM

Yeah -- Can't remember them exactly, but once he told me to put my head under his scrotum and suck his balls. (or something to that effect) I repped him back and said "You have balls? :eek: " Then it got really nasty with pms. :lol:
*cackles* fantastic.

star
05-21-2010, 03:07 PM
*cackles* fantastic.

I knew you would like it. :) :)

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 03:08 PM
He sent me nasty PMs too but he asked for pictures so maybe he didn't want to insult me :confused:

bokehlicious
05-21-2010, 03:10 PM
He sent me nasty PMs too but he asked for pictures so maybe he didn't want to insult me :confused:

Is there many posters asking you for porn pics? I mean, it's not like internet was not full of porn or anything... :lol:

star
05-21-2010, 03:12 PM

:lol: Wonder what his wife would make of that request. It sounds as if he likes you. He wasn't flirting with me. He was just mad. I guess he thought I was going to me intimidated by some stupid sexual reference. :rolleyes:

Got to say I'm a little surprised Snoo sends sexy reps. :unsure:

Snoo Foo
05-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Got to say I'm a little surprised Snoo sends sexy reps. :unsure:

:hug: it's a very elite group

tennizen
05-21-2010, 03:24 PM
:hug: it's a very elite group

:tears:

Nathaliia
05-21-2010, 03:30 PM
Last sexy rep I got from Snoo

" :lol: "

tennizen
05-21-2010, 03:31 PM
Last sexy rep I got from Snoo

" :lol: "

I only ever got two reps from Snoo. I think one was :lol: and the other was :yeah: