Kiefer's hairstyle [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Kiefer's hairstyle

Patrick
09-08-2004, 08:36 AM
I like Kiefer. He's a nice chap. :) However, his hairstyle looks absolutely terrible if you ask me. :rolls:

Daniel
09-08-2004, 08:38 AM
i thik he looks more masculie with short hair. but i still like his latest look :D

Patrick
09-08-2004, 08:46 AM
@ Daniel: I agree with your first statement. :cool:

Fergie
09-08-2004, 01:13 PM
I like him with long hair :hearts:

Neely
09-08-2004, 02:06 PM
His current hairstyle is of course a huge difference to what when he had very short hair, but IMO he still looks great! :clap2: :smooch:

I'm glad that he doesn't wear a ponytail and prefers a cap when he is playing! The cap also looks better than a headband! That's really quite okay :D

Kiwi with short and long hair:

alfonsojose
09-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Short hair, long :ignore:

misyou25
09-08-2004, 04:51 PM
stupid poll and stupid haircut

Fee
09-08-2004, 06:17 PM
It's hard to say unless you've seen Nic in person when his hair is clean. It doesn't look good on court or after a match that long, but I spoke to him in LA off court and I think he looked pretty good. I think I may have even stuck my fingers in it and said something to him about how long it was, but I'm not sure.

The bigger problem is the facial hair. He definitely needs to shave and start over because lately he looks like he's trying to grow a goatee over a beard or something. It just looks strange.

YoursTruly
09-08-2004, 06:56 PM
Forget the debate about his hair, he needs a shave!!!! He's hiding his face! He looks too much older than his age.

papasmurf11
09-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Ill pass

Neely
09-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Forget the debate about his hair, he needs a shave!!!! He's hiding his face! He looks too much older than his age.
But please don't shave everyting! :mad: Kiefer without a beard is almost unimaginable for me. He is usually having always some sort of beard or facial hair :D

tennisball
09-08-2004, 09:18 PM
It's hard to say unless you've seen Nic in person when his hair is clean. It doesn't look good on court or after a match that long, but I spoke to him in LA off court and I think he looked pretty good. I think I may have even stuck my fingers in it and said something to him about how long it was, but I'm not sure.

The bigger problem is the facial hair. He definitely needs to shave and start over because lately he looks like he's trying to grow a goatee over a beard or something. It just looks strange.

I agree with the beard.... what is he doing, anyway?
I prefer the long hair, I think it gives hime more of any edgy look.

Where in LA did you see him? I watched him practice at the MB Cup in LA.
I saw the "wet head" look, from behind. I knew it was him because of his sock tan line.

Fee
09-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Where in LA did you see him? I watched him practice at the MB Cup in LA.
I saw the "wet head" look, from behind. I knew it was him because of his sock tan line.

I spoke to him a bunch of times in LA, Monday afternoon when he was just arriving on the site, Wednesday evening I think. Friday, after his match to say goodbye to him since I won't see him again until some time next year (I hope). He can be so damn cute sometimes I just want to pinch him.

I agree Neely, he does need some facial hair, but it should all be the same length, just a few days growth or so.

Space Cowgirl
09-09-2004, 10:02 AM
After the Athens doubles final I read an article in a newspaper here. Looks-wise it compared Kiefer to a South American freedom fighter :lol: and Rainer to a regional bank manager :(

Adidas Dude
09-09-2004, 03:29 PM
Nico looks hot no matter how long or short his hair is. He actually looks like a puppy with his beard and long hair. Everytime I see Nico, I just want to pat him and smack his ass. (I always smack my dog's ass - he loves it! He thinks I'm playing a game and rolls over to let me tickle his tummy. My dog is so cute.)

Havok
09-09-2004, 03:57 PM
He looks dirty with all that hair.:tape:

Thierry's_girl
09-09-2004, 05:52 PM
cute poll - stupid haircut

Eve83
09-09-2004, 05:52 PM
He definetly needs a hair cut and a shave...tell me, if I am totally weird, but doesn´t Kiwi has a bit of similarity to Colin Farrell???

http://www.tennisstatistiken.de/spieler/bilder/kiefer.jpg
...short hair with lots of hair-stuff (or water)

http://www.xx-ion.de/nicolas-kiefer/gallery/albums/Privat/01.jpg
...yeah...looks good

http://www.oa.no/multimedia/archive/00363/Colin_Farrell_363425h.jpg...this is really interesting, isn´t it?

So basically...in my opinion he should cut his hair, but not too much, just get rid of all this stuff coming out of the cap;)

lucashg
09-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Long hair is better, I guess. With the short-look, yes, he does have a slight similarity with Colin Farrell.

dokigor
09-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Keifer is sooooo cute !! If we had a game of tennis, we'd have to play with his balls !!!

Peoples
09-09-2004, 08:12 PM
I don't think it's trendy at all but I don't think it's terrible either, so I'll just have to go with the "stupid poll" option? :p

Eve83
09-26-2004, 01:38 PM
Obviously he had the time during the Davis Cup weekend in Bratislava to get a decent hair-cut. Couldn´t find a pic, but he´s looking great again.

Would have been better if he still had the same haircut and helped Germany not to lose this one...suckers;)

star
09-26-2004, 01:48 PM
I'm glad that someone else sees the connection between victories and nice hair cuts. :lol: