RafaChat Part 24 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RafaChat Part 24

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

acionescu
12-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Well, the last time that I vote was for Basescu. It was a huge mistake. I don't know who I dislike more now: PSD or Basescu? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I know what you mean :mad:

But PSD wins this . Barely....

yana
12-01-2008, 10:36 AM

I know what you mean :mad:

But PSD wins this . Barely....

Andreea, iti dai seama ca PD poate guverna cu PSD-ul, nu? :p

Le trebuie majoritate, si atunci comunistii de care ziceai tu le pot deveni frati :lol:

Ce-as rade...

acionescu
12-01-2008, 10:44 AM
N-am nici-o indoiala, Oana, ca asa s-ar putea intampla dar parerea mea despre PSD e ca despre Fed, cred ca o sa tin cu oponentul lui si cand o sa fie pe locul 57
:shrug:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 11:16 AM
The results are changed again :rolls:

Between the first 2 party = 0.20% :help:

Betty
12-01-2008, 11:18 AM
hey Oana, hoa are u:D
where u were;)

tennizen
12-01-2008, 11:35 AM
That proves you're the most popular member of this thread ;)

It's like in Nole's case. When he was nobody, everybody liked him, now that he is somebody, everybody hate him :D

l_mac: the nole of mtf :yeah:

Since Linda is not here and I already know her response, let me help out

:retard:

:lol: Just dropping in briefly. Have a good day:wavey:

Metis
12-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Hello thread mates! :wavey:

I hope our friends in the US had a nice Thanksgiving! No more of that for me... :sad:
Sounds like Hema had a nice holiday break though. :aplot:

Andreea, Happy Nameday!!! :aparty: We celebrate it on the same day too but it’s not of a particularly high significance compared to Romania.

Kelli and Linda fighting about Gaudio again. :spit: I remember the Michael Bolton photo incident :bolt:

I wanted to post last night but the internets did not let me :( ; as soon as I had written my post I started having problems with my connection. Of course I came back today to find another 400 posts. :rolleyes:

Betty, that was a good birthday present idea. Did your husband like your reply about going to Wimbledon alone? :D

Here is what I wanted to post …yesterday: :lol:

I read back a bit but got lost in the Harry Potter, Twilight, American Idol, X-factor etc discussions. You people are hard-core. :scared:

I never understood the craziness about HP among the adult population (Jess is excused she was still very young when it started :hug: ). I remember the time right before the 1st HP movie came out; I was with some of the girls that worked in my lab and suddenly we came across an ad for the movie. That spurred lots of "OMG I can't wait any longer!", "Isn't this great?" etc... I hadn't even heard of the whole thing till then, I took another look at the poster and said: "Errr... isn't this for little kids? :unsure:" :rolls:

That being said I have watched some the movies (peer pressure, I wasn't the one who picked the DVDs :shrug: ). I fell asleep during the 3rd one so I'm not sure that one counts. :lol:

Mikey, that cat was disgusting and so was the bunny. :tape:

JM at it again; complaining about the terrible injustice of people voting for Mirkaland :spit:

And who the hell is Chooper? :confused:

Multiquoting will follow shortly. You have been warned. :D

Betty
12-01-2008, 11:45 AM
fu** the w, i really should start to read the old post sometime:devil:...

I've a luxuriant imagination.....!!! please tell me this means.... down there there is a real hidden treasure..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: I'm too HOT..... I'm burning........ Water...... Water..... please.... I'm on fire!!!..... I'm touching my low parts....:BEL TOPONE???? :: a BEAUTIFUL BIG MOUSE???
:eek::eek::drool:

mikey, it won't let me rep you back but :kiss: :smooch: :inlove:
mike grep:aplot: can imagine it...............

oh snoo, was this elaborate double account a way to woo betty away from mikey?
:eek::speakles:betty is italian she is jelaous doesnt share her men also virtual:devil:;)
mike =harem..this si the equation, so......

I'm not really sure anymore... I didn't know betty needed wooing away, she seemed pretty accessible from the getgo
because i'm not so sure abt what u both are saying..i'm accesible for snoo of course:inlove:but she prefer CG:bigcry:
:armed:

:lol: our betty's not easy

:confused::eek:

Snoo Foo
12-01-2008, 11:48 AM
i'm accesible for snoo of course:inlove:

:kiss: !that's my girl! :kiss:

Betty
12-01-2008, 11:49 AM
[[
Betty, that was a good birthday present idea. Did your husband like your reply about going to Wimbledon alone? :D
[/FONT]

metis :hug:

the true answer:

hub=ALONE?????????:eek:
and who do u will meet there of yr mtf friends?
me=dont know..maybe adam:D
hub=aa well so it's ok:p but i wouldl ike to come too:p

:haha:

savesthedizzle
12-01-2008, 11:50 AM
I didn't start reading the books when I was young. :rolls: I started when I was probably 16. :p So if that counts as very young, I'll take it! :lol:

When I was 14 I was running this summer camp drama production thing and all these kids were reading it and I was like, "WTF are all you kids doing?" :rolls: And then years later I started :tape: I know when I read them I bought the first three books as a boxed set, so I didn't start until the third one was out already :shrug: :) The fourth book is the only one I had to *wait* for. I was late to the game :p

Betty
12-01-2008, 11:51 AM
:kiss: !that's my girl! :kiss:

:inlove::inlove::kiss:

:lol:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 11:52 AM
metis :rolls: :wavey:

Of course HP is for kids but you have to take in consideration the emotional age of Linda, WG, Jess and likes....:p ;)

Metis
12-01-2008, 11:53 AM
No Bet, not yet, I'm giving myself courage to wash my hair :unsure: and re-bookmarking the sites I'm interessted in

To this day I still don't know: why is washing your hair such an ordeal? Is it incredibly long or curly and difficult to untangle? :confused:

Help me, please, who is Claire? But, yes, I had said that: Kolya.....? I don't think....he has a bottom....at all! He's too slim.....But.....you know....he has....much more! :devil: Roger, yes....he has that good.....But RAFA!!! Ohhhhhh RAFA what a.....!!! For Betty you're right for INTER..... I'm touching my low parts....that I haven't.....!!! NIKO tell me, please....where is? Mine is a......CRY OF PAIN!!!!!
Kolya hasn't hair, but he has beautiful features. GO DINNER!!
See Betty, for that........I've a luxuriant imagination.....!!! And yes, it's important......because if "HE" is too THIN.....hasn't the right adherence.....and so....."he" is squelching around.......and that isn't good..... :eek: :devil: Make me so much.....sadness!!!

CrazyGirl :rolls:
I have to agree with Melanie, CrazyGirl's attempts to hide his/her proficiency in English have not been very successful. ;) PrimaDonna is that you? :hearts: :hearts:

Our flag is the St Andrew's Cross

He's also the patron saint of Russia and Greece. I think.

He's the patron saint of the city of Patra not the whole country :p

I have put the biscuit on ignore. First time I've ever used the ignore function.

I wish I could put the biscuits in the kitchen on ignore. :bigcry: Two months now and I haven't made any progress at all towards my goal to lose 2 kilos by 2009. :(

i don't understand this, feli has the most beautiful eyes ever :inlove:

I don't like them, they lack brightness and expression. At least as far as I can tell on TV.

Yes. He was :hearts: in that too. And so was Ed Harris. I love Ed Harris.
Ed Harris is one of my favorite actors

I like him too :D

Though that video Snoo posted was :unsure:

i just think gu winning will give everyone a chance to repeat ad nauseum "but you're an ACC champ" when he repeats ad nauseum "frauderer" or "nadull" or "tennis is dead" or whatever catchphrase he grabs for the week :lol: it'll force him to be more creative in his trolling to overcome that.

:lol: That would be great. I might make an exception and vote in the final just to see that happen. :devil: :D

Betty
12-01-2008, 11:54 AM
simona are u dante??why everyone think it:angel:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 11:55 AM
I didn't start reading the books when I was young. :rolls: I started when I was probably 16. :p So if that counts as very young, I'll take it! :lol:

When I was 14 I was running this summer camp drama production thing and all these kids were reading it and I was like, "WTF are all you kids doing?" :rolls: And then years later I started :tape: I know when I read them I bought the first three books as a boxed set, so I didn't start until the third one was out already :shrug: :) The fourth book is the only one I had to *wait* for. I was late to the game :p

Jess, we don't judge you :hug:

cmurray
12-01-2008, 11:56 AM

I was the same way. I read books 1,2 and 3 in probably two days' time. I had to wait like....2 months for book 4. The waits for 5,6 and 7 practically killed me. The only thing is that I wasn't quite 16 when I started reading them. :bolt:

Metis, you don't know what you're missing. :D

savesthedizzle
12-01-2008, 11:57 AM
I was the same way. I read books 1,2 and 3 in probably two days' time. I had to wait like....2 months for book 4. The waits for 5,6 and 7 practically killed me. The only thing is that I wasn't quite 16 when I started reading them. :bolt:

Age is all relative. HP is cool. The haters don't know what they're missing :lol:

Betty
12-01-2008, 11:57 AM
no please dont start to talk abt that again:bolt::bolt:

andy with type of flowers gave to u yr colleague:inlove: i'm jealous....:o

cmurray
12-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Jess, we don't judge you :hug:

:bigcry:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Boring read :zzz:, please entertain me people... :o :p

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:00 PM

call maria for it:aplot::devil:

edit btw i'm :zzz: and :( mood today so we cant entertain ourself each other:angel:i'm lonely snoo keep me hanging by a thread:p
jm today is the last day we have the same age:p

cmurray
12-01-2008, 12:03 PM
call maria for it:aplot::devil:

edit btw i'm :zzz: and :( mood today so we cant entertain ourself each other:angel:
jm today is the last day we have the same age:p

Is tomorrow your birthday Betty? :D

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Betty, you'll be as old as the Christ tomorrow? :confused: :unsure: :o :p

Betty
yes cheryl:o:scared::sad:

yes jm:scared: hope dont finish on a cross ....

Snoo Foo
Betty you're too cute, I can't stand it, cuter than my little kitty.

dude maybe tomorrow is jm's birthday? i thought betty had her birthday just now... :scratch:

cmurray
12-01-2008, 12:07 PM
yes cheryl:o:scared::sad:

yes jm:scared: hope dont finish on a cross ....

:hug:

I don't think they crucify people anymore, Betty. :D

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Betty you're too cute, I can't stand it, cuter than my little kitty.

dude maybe tomorrow is jm's birthday? i thought betty had her birthday just now... :scratch:

i'm cute like yr cat..is it a compliment..romantic girl u 're:inlove:

it's my bday tomorrow snoo:lol:i'm older the n jm..btw i'm older of a lot of ppl here;)

acionescu
12-01-2008, 12:09 PM
andy with type of flowers gave to u yr colleague:inlove: i'm jealous....:o

This from my colleagues

http://www.floriinsatumare.ro/flori-florarie-online/Garoafe-rosii-poza-t-P-n-d_334.jpg

And an even better one from my mother but with white ones. :inlove:

And these from my friends:

http://www.floripentruea.ro/img/flowers/thumbs/normal/149_45acd2ca5ecf0.jpg

and

http://www.floripentruea.ro/img/flowers/thumbs/normal/1478_45bf38628fb91.jpg

http://al13lea.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/carla-bruni-4.jpg?w=661&h=398

http://www.swissinfo.ch/xobix_media/images/sri/2005/sriimg20050703_5917667_0.jpg

Both in the past, I'm afraid :awww:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 12:10 PM
So many oldies on this thread :scared: geriatric clinic :o :p

cmurray
12-01-2008, 12:10 PM
i'm cute like yr cat..is it a compliment..romantic girl u 're:inlove:

it's my bday tomorrow snoo:lol:

She has a point, Betty. You are reaching Francy levels of cuteness.

Making us all look bad :(

cmurray
12-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Andreea!

Federer with the Wimbledon trophy???? Have you no heart? :bigcry:

that better not be from last year :sobbing:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Nude pics of girls is fine Andreea, jsut not that girl :scared: :zzz:

Snoo Foo
12-01-2008, 12:13 PM

betty do you take a lot of injury timeouts? how long do you take between serves? have you ever choked away mps in a deciding rubber in a davis cup tie? taken a bathroom break before your opponent's service game? promoted tourism in dubai?

acionescu
12-01-2008, 12:14 PM
No, the caps said his 3rd trophy and no blazer :shrug:

EDIT: Oh, those times for Fed lovers......

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:14 PM

another type of tourture now:scared: well i've time until Easten:p

acionescu
12-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Nude pics of girls is fine Andreea, jsut not that girl

:p

Snoo Foo
12-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Mr. george has made. my. day. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7877983&postcount=990) :D

most likely unintentionally but I'll take it :yeah:

MariaV
12-01-2008, 12:17 PM
http://www.ellisweb.it/dedicate/animazione_buon_compleanno.gif

Tanti auguri, Elisabetta! :smooch: :aparty: :bdaycake:

Everyone ignoring me. :awww:
IS JM still whiny?

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:18 PM
So many oldies on this thread :scared: geriatric clinic :o :p
do u book for me dear..i cant read the number too mucth little:rolleyes:
betty do you take a lot of injury timeouts? how long do you take between serves? have you ever choked away mps in a deciding rubber in a davis cup tie? taken a bathroom break before your opponent's service game? promoted tourism in dubai?

how do u know it:eek:plus i got a penalty point for swearing..damn refeer understand italian

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:20 PM

?

grazie...flowers:kiss::banana:
:secret:it s tomorrow;)

andy..wonderfull flowers u had:D u deserve all:hug:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Mr. george has made. my. day. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7877983&postcount=990) :D

most likely unintentionally but I'll take it :yeah:

No chance. That was definitely intentional. Mr Smooth strikes again.

:hearts:

cmurray
12-01-2008, 12:22 PM
No chance. That was definitely intentional. Mr Smooth strikes again.

:hearts:

Linda, it's like you have radar for anything involving the budding Snoo/Georgie romance. :inlove:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Maria, do you love me again this week or are you still mad at me for no reasons? :confused: :awww: :o :p

l_mac
12-01-2008, 12:24 PM

IS JM still whiny?
I believe he is :hug:

Maria, GlennMirnyi got to the final of the ACC and is playing our most beloved Xristos :tears: Are you going to vote? :D
Linda, it's like you have radar for anything involving the budding Snoo/Georgie romance. :inlove:

Two of my top favourites ... it's like a dream :bigcry:

Betty

:eek::speakles:

snoooooooooooooooooooooooooo :bigcry:

andy give me strong alchol, hun do u want me to meet u, i'll keep a break for all and i'll come to romania:pwant meet dracula:devil:

Snoo Foo
I thought she was mad cuz you asked nathii for skin pix :scratch:

MariaV
12-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Maria, do you love me again this week or are you still mad at me for no reasons? :confused: :awww: :o :p

Let's see how things develop. :shrug: ;) And how was your weekend? :kiss:
I've got so much work till Xmas. :mad: :help: :rolleyes:
Actually I should not hang out here at all. :o

Snoo Foo
12-01-2008, 12:25 PM
IS JM still whiny?

was he ever not whiny?

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 12:26 PM
I never asked anything :o if I feel like watching boobies there's plenty of them all over the internet, no need to ask Nathii :shrug: :p

MariaV
12-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Betty, do you like this one?

http://images21.fotki.com/v632/photos/5/564417/4794459/BuonCompleanno_Bloom_VD-vi.jpg

I might not come here tomorrow so ... :hug:

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:27 PM
I never asked anything :o if I feel like watching boobies there's plenty of them all over the internet, no need to ask Nathii :shrug: :p

she said in her pic she has a corset so no naked:devil:

Metis
12-01-2008, 12:28 PM
I forgot to mention that I particularly enjoyed all the flirting between JM and JolanGago! Another Fedtard-Rafatard couple finds love in this thread :inlove:

the true answer:

hub=ALONE?????????:eek:
and who do u will meet there of yr mtf friends?
me=dont know..maybe adam:D
hub=aa well so it's ok:p but i wouldl ike to come too:p

:lol: I see he is changing his mind. He's probably going to talk to his boss first thing tomorrow morning to change his vacation pans. :devil: So your bday is tomorrow!!!

I didn't start reading the books when I was young. I started when I was probably 16. :p So if that counts as very young, I'll take it! :lol:

When I was 14 I was running this summer camp drama production thing and all these kids were reading it and I was like, "WTF are all you kids doing?" And then years later I started. I know when I read them I bought the first three books as a boxed set, so I didn't start until the third one was out already :shrug: The fourth book is the only one I had to *wait* for. I was late to the game

16 is relatively young; besides adolescence is a trying period so I think you're off the hook. :lol:

Cheryl on the other hand has no excuse :p

Of course HP is for kids but you have to take in consideration the emotional age of Linda, WG, Jess and likes....:p

:haha: yes, I'm disappointed in WG especially with that signature... :tape: :lol: Roger and Rafa will not be amused. :(

I was the same way. I read books 1,2 and 3 in probably two days' time. I had to wait like....2 months for book 4. The waits for 5,6 and 7 practically killed me. The only thing is that I wasn't quite 16 when I started reading them.

Harry Potter is definitely not in my list of books to read. :lol: Though they are probably more likely to quickly put me to sleep than the depressing novel I've been reading these days. :lol:

MariaV
12-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Here some more flowers for Betty.
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9392/auguriop3cf3.gif

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Let's see how things develop. :shrug: ;) And how was your weekend? :kiss:
I've got so much work till Xmas. :mad: :help: :rolleyes:
Actually I should not hang out here at all. :o

Crappy weekend, during Sunday's night, I woke up at 5am sweating with a damn headache and just threw up my guts, was really thinking it was the end :awww: :sad:

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Betty, do you like this one?

http://images21.fotki.com/v632/photos/5/564417/4794459/BuonCompleanno_Bloom_VD-vi.jpg

I might not come here tomorrow so ... :hug:

ooooooooo:awww: beautiful,thanks dear:hug::smooch:
i love red rose or orchid from a man ,from a woman pink,white rose are very cool,thk:D

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 12:30 PM
she said in her pic she has a corset so no naked:devil:

In the first one, not in the second one :o I'm a kind of nipple fetishist and theirs aren't bad :aplot: :o :p

l_mac
12-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Crappy weekend, during Sunday's night, I woke up at 5am sweating with a damn headache and just threw up my guts, was really thinking it was the end :awww: :sad:

Just choked laughing :haha: :haha:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Seriously wheezing now

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Here some more flowers for Betty.
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9392/auguriop3cf3.gif

u want move me:sad: :hug::hug:
GRAZIE!!!

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Just choked laughing :haha: :haha:

:ras: :ras: I never lived that in over 32 years :shrug: my wife couldn't be bothered taking care of me, too busy sleeping :( I thought I was more important to her :awww: :sad:

acionescu
andy give me strong alchol, hun do u want me to meet u, i'll keep a break for all and i'll come to romania :p want meet dracula :devil:

Come, darling, I don't know about Dracula but if you can settle for a little :devil: you can meet my son :inlove:

l_mac
That'll set my recovery back a few days :awww:

Why is Betty getting flowers today? Isn't her bday tomorrow?

Betty, it is my gran's bday tomorrow and she is mad and 78, so it could be worse.

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:34 PM
In the first one, not in the second one :o I'm a kind of nipple fetishist and theirs aren't bad :aplot: :o :p

:haha: omg thk i wont the particulars;)

l_mac
12-01-2008, 12:36 PM

This really might have pipped genci's jcempireness as my fave post of 2008.

It seriously gave me a bad coughing fit though. :sad:

Betty

Why is Betty getting flowers today? Isn't her bday tomorrow?

:secret: i think maria will be not here tomorrow:p

cmurray
:ras: :ras: I never lived that in over 32 years :shrug: my wife couldn't be bothered taking care of me, too busy sleeping :( I thought I was more important to her :awww: :sad:

What precisely was your wife going to do? Hold your hair back? :D

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:38 PM

:haha::haha:

bokehlicious
What precisely was your wife going to do? Hold your hair back? :D

Give me some aspirin or something :shrug: :(

MariaV

Awwww poor JM! :hug: :hug:

Naked Nathii pics? Wow. :D :D You could've cheered up after that horrible night watching those pics again. ;)

Snoo Foo
12-01-2008, 12:39 PM
my big cat will be 12 tomorrow :awww: but he doesn't know it so no flowers for him.

the white boy in the beyonce video is :lick:

MariaV
12-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Give me some aspirin or something :shrug: :(

Hmm we'd need doc Genci but aspirin is not en vogue any more, and it wouldn't help vs diarrhea I'm afraid. :o And there are better pills for headache, do you have any at home?

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:41 PM
my big cat will be 12 tomorrow :awww: but he doesn't know it so no flowers for him.

the white boy in the beyonce video is :lick:

try with some special cats food..he'll like it;)

l_mac
12-01-2008, 12:41 PM

Corey Feldman
12-01-2008, 12:42 PM
:scratch: I'm not really sure anymore... I didn't know betty needed wooing away, she seemed pretty accessible from the getgo :p:lol:!!

yes, lets talk about the Bet's harem for once :ras:

http://al13lea.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/carla-bruni-4.jpg?w=661&h=398
Andreea posting pics of herself on the couch - showing a boopie :eek:

Metis
IS JM still whiny?

Maria :hug: Good luck with all the work! I've been busy too; these days I post here only once or twice per week. :sad:

Never undrestimate the powers of a jealous heart; jealousy must be the strongest human feeling... :scared: :lol:

sounds pretty bad :hug:

:rolls: that really made me laugh

sounds like the consumption is coming back :hug: :p

l_mac
Btw, I noticed that Adam is getting close to 70,000 posts.

My breath is bated, waiting to see what he'll do with it :bigclap:

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:44 PM
no harem:sad: everyone :bolt:from me
i dont know why..i'm an angel:awww:

yana
12-01-2008, 12:45 PM
:secret: i think maria will be not here tomorrow:p

I wont be too that's why I wanna say to you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:bigclap: :music: :aparty:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Hmm we'd need doc Genci but aspirin is not en vogue any more, and it wouldn't help vs diarrhea I'm afraid. :o And there are better pills for headache, do you have any at home?

I'm not into medicine at all I very rarely take anything :o marijuana keeps me healthy as it is a natural medicine :angel: :D :p

cmurray

Indeed. You would want to stay away from the aspirin for a stomach flu.....wait a moment. Was this an "I drink myself into a stupor and tossed up vital organs because I don't know when to quit" sickness, or were you really sick? Because if you did it to yourself, I can't blame your wife one bit. :(

I remember when I would go to parties in college (and after :angel:). I was always amazed at girls who would rub their drunk-ass bf's backs while they were puking in the nearest flowerpot or..you know...swimming pool because they drank too much. pffft. That would be the day. :rolleyes:

Corey Feldman
Crappy weekend, during Sunday's night, I woke up at 5am sweating with a damn headache and just threw up my guts, was really thinking it was the end :awww: :sad:Having nightmares about the Gay Bar visit :devil:

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:47 PM
I wont be too that's why I wanna say to you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:bigclap: :music: :aparty:
grazie mille Oana:hug:
I'm not into medicine at all I very rarely take anything :o marijuana keeps me healthy as it is a natural medicine :angel: :D :p

share it:drool:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 12:48 PM
It seriously gave me a bad coughing fit though. :sad:

That consumption still bothers you? :awww: :hug:

cmurray
Also, boopies is now my new favorite word. :D I try to work it into as many conversations as possible. :inlove:

Thanks, JM. :hug:

Betty

the ones of carla looks so small and pretty:(:ras:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 12:51 PM
That consomption still bothers you? :awww: :hug:

JM thinking he was "near the end :awww::sad:" has provoked a relapse.

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:51 PM

same here:sad:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 12:52 PM
I looooove boooooobies :hearts: :inlove: :D :p

Nah Mikey, it was probably the 200+ grams of chocolate (the crappy Swiss one no less :o) I ate just before going to bed :angel: guess it was too much for my stomach :shrug: :(

l_mac
12-01-2008, 12:53 PM
JM, you are bored and trying to draw JG out :devil:

Corey Feldman
Nah Mikey, it was probably the 200+ grams of chocolate (the crappy Swiss one no less :o) I ate just before going to bed :angel: guess it was too much for my stomach :shrug: :(dont do that again mate, you sound like you almost killed yourself :hug:

MariaV
Having nightmares about the Gay Bar visit :devil:

Mikey mate! :wavey:
:spit: That must have been it, no? :haha: :haha: :haha: :devil:

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:54 PM
or do u share yr chocolate with JG:devil:

MariaV
12-01-2008, 12:55 PM
I looooove boooooobies :hearts: :inlove: :D :p

Nah Mikey, it was probably the 200+ grams of chocolate (the crappy Swiss one no less :o) I ate just before going to bed :angel: guess it was too much for my stomach :shrug: :(

JG told you to switch to the Spanish chocolate. I don't know why you were so angry with him. :shrug: :p :o :D

Corey Feldman
12-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Mikey mate! :wavey:
:spit: That must have been it, no? :haha: :haha: :haha: :devil::hug: Maria

must be ... maybe it wasnt JM's wife next to him when he woke up - and he just realized he didnt want to "experiment" afterall :devil::eek::eek:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Andreea posting pics of herself on the couch - showing a boopie :eek:

Yep, sure, I'm an attention seeker :rolleyes:

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 12:57 PM
JM, you are bored and trying to draw JG out :devil:

I almost just fell in the trap over his previous to yours post :rolleyes:

everyone and his granny knows he hates boobs and likes asses

Metis
12-01-2008, 12:58 PM
I think I'll get back to work. Later :wavey:

Betty
12-01-2008, 12:59 PM
ass are cool too JG;)

ciao metis:hug:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Yep I would have been just fine with some Spanish chocolate, I should listen to my new friend JG :shrug:

MariaV
12-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Bye Metis! :hug: :wavey:

Do you think I should read the Homosexuality and Evolution thread? I don't think I can take another PD essay on the subject. :help: :help: :bolt:

Betty
12-01-2008, 01:01 PM
PD wrote there maria?:lol:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 01:01 PM

You're such a considerate friend :worship: :worship:( I was tented to put the :hatoff: smiley but it wouldn't fit with my follower status )

I looooove boooooobies

You change your views as often as our Elections result :o :D

Nah Mikey, it was probably the 200+ grams of chocolate (the crappy Swiss one no less :o) I ate just before going to bed :angel: guess it was too much for my stomach

Now I know why she didn't help you: you didn't share the chocolate :(

Betty
12-01-2008, 01:03 PM
black chocolate or milk?

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 01:03 PM
everyone and his granny knows he hates boobs and likes asses

Everyone on here likes asses :shrug:, at least Rafito's ass :hearts: :drool:

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 01:04 PM
ass are cool too JG;)

ciao metis:hug:

Of course they are.

BTW, happy birthday to you! (Im not coming here tomorrow)

Betty
12-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Of course they are.

BTW, happy birthday to you! (Im not coming here tomorrow)

haha thk,but u cant resist to Jm charme so i guess i'll see u tomorrow here;)

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 01:07 PM
This is the guilty chocolate :mad: :hearts: :drool:

http://www.leshop.ch/images/ProductsBig/7610400066211.JPG

Betty
12-01-2008, 01:08 PM

i love it :drool:good taste mate:drool:

cmurray
12-01-2008, 01:10 PM

:lick:

Lindt chocolate is my very favorite kind. :inlove:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 01:10 PM
I love dark chocolate the most :drool:

Betty
12-01-2008, 01:11 PM
I love dark chocolate the most :drool:

me too first dark then the one jm posted:angel:

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Utter crap cocholate, even the Swiss get sick at it.

MariaV
12-01-2008, 01:12 PM
I don't like dark chocolate or the nuts in the chocolate.
Well, was this too ambiguous? :o :bolt:

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 01:13 PM
:lick: Lindt chocolate is my very favorite kind. :inlove:

:bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

cmurray
12-01-2008, 01:17 PM

:bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

Shut it. :rolleyes:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 01:19 PM
You're such a considerate friend :worship: :worship:( I was tented to put the :hatoff: smiley but it wouldn't fit with my follower status )

Well, in fairness, it was because I was laughing so hard at JM lying in his bathroom, life flashing before his eyes :haha: :haha:
Everyone on here likes asses :shrug:, at least Rafito's ass :hearts: :drool:
:inlove:
(Im not coming here tomorrow)

:tears:

Don't give up so soon! You'll win them round, even JM :hearts:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 01:20 PM
me too first dark then the one jm posted:angel:

This one is dark (with nuts) :drool:

My fave chocolates are dark with nuts or white with almonds :hearts:

Utter crap cocholate, even the Swiss get sick at it.

It's so good it's worth getting sick :D

Saumon
12-01-2008, 01:24 PM

Il y a des "petites noisettes" aussi? :confused:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Know what is disgusting? American chocolate. It tastes like the smell of vomit.

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Il y a des "petites noisettes" aussi? :confused:

Nah c'est bien meilleur avec des grandes, et y'en a une tonne au centimčtre carré :hearts: :p

Castafiore
12-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Food talk? Metis must be back. :)

My favorite chocolate: (Côte d'Or)
http://www.cotedor.be/cotedor/images/benl1/pictures/lait_noisettes_01.jpg
(I prefer milk chocolate with full hazelnuts)

And my favorite praline: (Leonidas :worship: )
http://www.leonidas.com/images/producten/200x180/2225.jpg

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Don't give up so soon! You'll win them round, even JM :hearts:

Oh I know don't worry. It's just that Im flying intercontinentally tomorrow, I'll be back on Wednesday :D

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 01:38 PM
It's so good it's worth getting sick :D

That's fine go ahead. Every day. If your wife don't give a fu*k it won't be me who'd cry over your melted liver on the bathroom floor :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Côte d'Or is way overrated :o :p

Saumon
12-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Rosie unfriended me on FB, I'm crushed. :bigcry: :awww:

MariaV
12-01-2008, 01:47 PM

JM, do you really want to cross it with Hilde? ;)

Castafiore
12-01-2008, 01:48 PM
I don't like every bar they have to offer (obviously) but their milk chocolate is fantastic.

You're Swiss so you're biased.:p

Leonidas has the best chocolates but it's crucial that you eat them fresh. My sister sometimes buys them in Germany but they are imported from Belgian which isn't so good. Freshly made chocolates from Leonidas are sheer heaven.

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 01:49 PM
JM, do you really want to cross it with Hilde? ;)

Nah, they're ok at doing praline, but that's not chocolate :shrug: :angel: :p

Saumon
12-01-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm not a big fan of chocolate from chains like Leonidas (even though I'll still eat it because I'm a slut for chocolate, but it's definitly not my fav). :o

Castafiore
12-01-2008, 01:53 PM
It's a matter of taste really. (Not going to repeat a chocolate war in here)

I've always felt (from the chocolate I've eaten) that Swiss chocolate is more creamy and Belgian chocolate offers a richer taste on your tongue (if you let it melt a bit on your tongue).

Then again, I'm biased. :)

Leonidas offers a wide variety of chocolates. But, you have to eat Leonidas products fresh.
For example, my sister in Germany tends to not like Leonidas there because they are imported from Belgium which is not good. You have to try them out in Belgium, where they are freshly made. Don't let them get old. Eat them while they are fresh and you're in heaven. (we tend to keep the best stuff at home for some reason).

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Same here Hilde, Swiss chocolate for Swiss market is waaaay better :drool: than the crap you find in duty free shops such as Toblerone... :zzz:

Castafiore
12-01-2008, 02:03 PM
It's pretty much the same with beer over here. We ship the average stuff abroad and keep the best stuff here. Weird habit, that.

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 02:04 PM
True that, my beer is always better when I drink it in Brussels :yeah: :D

l_mac
12-01-2008, 02:06 PM
We keep the best haggis and irn-bru at home too. And shortbread.

:sad:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 02:08 PM
People come from around the world to eat real haggis in Glasgow :shrug:

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Freshly made chocolates from Leonidas are sheer heaven.

This is so true. I had this Belgian very close friend years ago and once I went there on holidays and put on like 5kg in two weeks, mostly due to the Leonidas shops in every corner. There is nothing even remotely comparable in Switzerland, they eat and puke all over their bathrooms the same industrial palm-oil shit be it in Geneva or in Kuala-Lumpur :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 02:13 PM
You're still good at paella Jolan :shrug:, no need to be bitter :hug: :awww:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Is the discusion still about chocolate? If yes, I don't like anything in it: fruits, nuts, whatever...:(

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Same here Hilde, Swiss chocolate for Swiss market is waaaay better :drool:

For fu*k's sake that Lindt crap you just puked all over can be bought for 2 euros in any discount store here in Bangkok :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 02:21 PM
For fu*k's sake that Lindt crap you just puked all over can be bought for 2 euros in any discount store here in Bangkok :rolleyes:

:lol: :hug: you're so cute :hearts: :hug: :lol:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 02:22 PM
We keep the best haggis and irn-bru at home too. And shortbread.

:haha: :haha:

You were bound to contribute, of course :lol:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Linda, I don't know where they are :scratch:

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 02:34 PM
:lol: :hug: you're so cute :hearts: :hug: :lol:

Does this mean you wanna go out with me tonite? :aplot:

Stay clear from cocholat then please, Im not into scat :o

elessar
12-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Jolan here again :hearts:

I'm wondering what movie I should go see tonight :awww:

The changelling
Mesrine (french movie)
Two lovers

acionescu
12-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Two lovers sounds good :inlove:

elessar
12-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Did you see it? or do you just like the title? or you're making my taste for cheap romance :sad:?

acionescu
12-01-2008, 02:56 PM
No. Yes. Hmmmmmmm

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Mesrine seems nice Claire :yeah:

Betty
12-01-2008, 03:10 PM
have u read the CG thread on NT:o

acionescu
12-01-2008, 03:13 PM
It's a new one? imdb listed a 1984 Mesrine :o

elessar
12-01-2008, 03:13 PM
i saw the first one a few weeks ago, and I admit I'm quite tempted to see the new one :awww:

elessar
12-01-2008, 03:14 PM
http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen_cmedia=18836889&cfilm=111809.html

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Cassel looks good in the new Mesrine :cool:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Cassel looks good in everything :inlove: Even in Monica :p

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 03:40 PM
Cassel and Belluci both met while making one of the best French movie (in my books :o) :hearts: :yeah: "L'Appartement" :cool:

elessar
12-01-2008, 03:48 PM
And together they did one of the wordt french movie ever :hearts: "Agents secrets"

acionescu
12-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Of course you should see Mesrine. Looks great :yeah:

elessar
12-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Ok Mesrine it is :awww:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 03:59 PM
And "Irreversible" :scared: :scared: :scared:

elessar
12-01-2008, 04:04 PM
:bolt:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Trailer of L'Appartement :hearts: :cool:

GwapQhrZ-D0

acionescu
12-01-2008, 04:14 PM
It looks nice. Great music :inlove:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 04:19 PM
There's a scene in the movie where Vincent and Monica are dancing together on "Le Temps" from Aznavour :yeah: :hearts:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Nice sig, Andreea :rolls:
Jolan here again :hearts:

I'm wondering what movie I should go see tonight :awww:

The changelling
Mesrine (french movie)
Two lovers

Isn't the new Vince Vaughn/Reese Witherspoon classic out in France yet? :worship:

elessar
12-01-2008, 04:45 PM
I don't think it is :awww:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Just stating the obvious truth, Linda :shrug:

Sssssht! Claire is an intelectual, she doesn't have your poor taste :hug:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 04:53 PM
I don't think it is :awww:
Too bad. It looks awesome. I'd have gone to see it this weekend if it weren't for the blasted consumption.
Just stating the obvious truth, Linda :shrug:

I hope I also control your actions :hug:

Sssssht! Claire is an intelectual, she doesn't have your poor taste :hug:

True.

Oh well.

She can go and enjoy Le Borrreeeng Movieeeeee.

elessar
12-01-2008, 04:55 PM
:lol: I'm pretty sure I watch more crap than all of you put together :cool:
except for AI and stuff like that that I can't stand

Betty
12-01-2008, 04:58 PM
too much time this world really suck:(:sad:
a just received a bad new from a friend of mine.i 'm so sorry...:(

l_mac
I wonder if 12 Rafatards will be online at 9pm GMT to vote for our hero in the ACC?

Who are you voting for Claire? Maybe you will decide when you fall asleep halfway through your film.

l_mac
too much time this world really suck:(:sad:
a just received a bad new from a friend of mine.i 'm so sorry...:(

Betty
Gu and X well for me it's the same:o

thk linda:hug:
how are u today?

elessar
12-01-2008, 05:04 PM
If GWH hadn't pulled his stunt last night I'd have voted for Xristos without a second thought, but now I'm conflicted, when does it start?

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 05:16 PM
I'll vote for sure.

acionescu
12-01-2008, 05:24 PM
I think X is a clown in the true sense of the word. Is he "our hero" that you're talking about?
I don't think that either X or Gu fit the image I have of an AC. The most qualified as I could think of would be CD :inlove:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 05:24 PM
If GWH hadn't pulled his stunt last night I'd have voted for Xristos without a second thought, but now I'm conflicted, when does it start?

I think 10 your time.

You won't vote for Gu. You :inlove: him.

Actually, I'm so outraged by George's antics I might abstain :shrug: What's the point when he's already chosen his winner.

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 05:25 PM
I've considered abstention too but finally resolved against.

l_mac
12-01-2008, 05:26 PM
I think X is a clown in the true sense of the word. Is he "our hero" that you talking about?
I don't think that either X or Gu fit the image I have of an AC. The most qualified as I could think of would be CD :inlove:

CD is MTF's biggest arse clown but, yet another flaw, we couldn't nominate him :sad:

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:27 PM
tot agreed with andreea

l_mac
12-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Well, let's not forget that GlennM totally believes all that rubbish he spouts on GM. He's as repetitive and boring as CD, just not as long winded.

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:30 PM
i dont read gm this is the trust plus gu is always been so nice with me:lol: and X..well i never talk with him

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 05:33 PM
CD is funny as hell.

adee-gee
12-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Why does everyone think Mirnyi doesn't believe the stuff he says and only does it to wind people up? :confused: You don't think he would've got bored after over 2 years if he didn't believe in it? :scratch:

Win-win situation for me, it would be hilarious if Mirnyi won it because he clearly doesn't want to, no matter how much he covers it up. And if X wins, I get my 100k from Manon Mikey :D

tennizen
12-01-2008, 05:36 PM
CD is funny as hell.

:yeah:

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:39 PM
100:eek: :o

hola hema,areu ok today:)

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 05:46 PM
:yeah:

I really miss him, one of the few posters that made me laugh out loud on a regular basis... and he wasn't nasty or bitchy to other posters but on the contrary. I have never quite understood why people dispissed him so much when, frankly, 99% of what is written here is bullshit.

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 05:47 PM
I think Hema was being sarcastic :angel: :o :p

l_mac
12-01-2008, 05:50 PM
I really miss him, one of the few posters that made me laugh out loud on a regular basis... and he wasn't nasty or bitchy to other posters but on the contrary. I have never quite understood why people dispissed him so much when, frankly, 99% of what is written here is bullshit.
Because he's a retard :hug:

No, she fangirls him because he calls her old sport. I can't remember what he calls me, but it wasn't pleasant.

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:51 PM
linda..no sigy:awww:

tennizen
12-01-2008, 05:52 PM

I wasn't actually:lol: I found CD funny for various reasons. Not saying he wasn't stupid in many of his views but he did make me laugh many times just for the sheer conviction that came through in his posts:lol:

Edit: Betty thanks for asking. I'm fine:hug: I am a happy person by nature most of the time:lol:

bokehlicious
12-01-2008, 05:53 PM
No, she fangirls him because he calls her old sport. I can't remember what he calls me, but it wasn't pleasant.

She pwns him, that's all :shrug:

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:55 PM
:hug: good caracter u're:D

l_mac
12-01-2008, 05:57 PM
l_mac's Totally Unbaised Summary of Tonight's ACC Final Contenders

GlennMirnyi

Hater.

vs

Xristos

Struggling Tennis player and Rafa fan.

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:59 PM
:haah: impartial post u chose;):haha:

JolánGagó
12-01-2008, 05:59 PM
I gotta go to bed, tomorrow will be an adventure day, Im gonna be rescued by a Spanish Air Force comando and taken home safely via an abandoned military airstrip from the Vietnam war era.

Have fun :wavey:

Kitty de Sade
12-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Coining the word "Nadull" is :retard: beyond belief, and now it's a catchphrase that all the other lemmings use.

Rafa's Concord Grapegate is priceless lunacy.

Tough decision. :shrug:

Know what is disgusting? American chocolate. It tastes like the smell of vomit.

It's all the cheap knockoff crap they put in it. :tape:

I only buy the pure cacao from SA.

EDIT: Carrie- GG PM hecho, as promised. :wavey:

adee-gee
12-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Linda :mad: we want Xristos to win :(

l_mac
12-01-2008, 06:03 PM
I think it was the badrepping clown schorsch that coined Nadull.

Corey Feldman
12-01-2008, 06:04 PM
If any Nadal fans vote Xristos - something is very wrong IMO

Adam is the exception since he's a big fixer

l_mac
12-01-2008, 06:04 PM

That won't annoy George.

And Glenn deserves the victory for his post Wimbledon tantrums. Textbook arse clown behaviour.

Castafiore
12-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Coining the word "Nadull" is :retard: beyond belief
Glenn doesn't come up with his own nicknames. He copies from others.

Yup, I think it's schorsch as well.

Kitty de Sade
12-01-2008, 06:06 PM
I think it was the badrepping clown schorsch that coined Nadull.

I don't know who this poster is...I'll look back then.

Betty
12-01-2008, 06:06 PM
WB mike:wavey:

-Evita-
12-01-2008, 06:24 PM
l_mac's Totally Unbaised Summary of Tonight's ACC Final Contenders

Damn, I was resolved to vote for Xristos but this made me change my mind...

acionescu
12-01-2008, 06:33 PM
EDIT: Carrie- GG PM hecho, as promised. :wavey:

No lo tengo :sad:

You must have sent it to somebody else. I smell Linda's doing, she doesn't want me to see GG's wonders :(

Why? :confused:

Kitty de Sade
12-01-2008, 06:43 PM
No lo tengo :sad:

Hmm, how odd. Check otra vez. :)

Betty
12-01-2008, 06:44 PM
look kelly my friend is ignoring me :o::lol:

Kitty de Sade
12-01-2008, 06:46 PM
look kelly my friend is ignoring me :o::lol:

Which friend is ignoring you, Betty? CG?

Betty
12-01-2008, 06:50 PM
i was joking dear:lol:
strange mood i have tonight
maybe that sad new...
boo i dont know

Betty
12-01-2008, 06:51 PM
btw man are all=
jm told me abt my Crist age..same did my hub tonight

betty u are so old:eek:

:haha: it's true :lol:one is like she feels..i feel i nthis way :p
but tomorrow is another day:!!!!

l_mac
12-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Hey Kelli :hug:

Evita - of course my post was not meant to sway anyone either way. A mere starting point for discussion of the competitors. :D

Claire - are you gone already?

scoobs
12-01-2008, 06:57 PM
To me the clear winner has to be Gu. What has X even done this year? Minor kerfuffles on the Nadal board over color-schemes (what an absolute bastard, I know) and a couple of badreps vs Gu and his extremely well known box of tricks since returning from his GM ban. This should be a straight sets thrashing, but the bizarre suggestion has taken hold that being a clown who consciously acts like a clown even when you don't have to be (Gu's such a nice guy away from GM is the CONSTANT refrain), vs people who just don't know or understand how to behave any better.

I know where my vote will be going.

Kitty de Sade
12-01-2008, 06:57 PM
betty u are so old:eek:

:haha: it's true :lol:one is like she feels..i feel i nthis way :p
but tomorrow is another day:!!!!

You are not old. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is your birthday, yes? :)

Hey Kelli :hug:

Hey Linda. :hug:

The sigs just get better and better. :rolls:

Is it GWH regulation? God forbid we have a debacle like before.

elessar
12-01-2008, 06:59 PM
No, I'm still here, I'm working believe it or not :sobbing:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 07:00 PM
To me the clear winner has to be Gu. What has X even done this year? Minor kerfuffles on the Nadal board over color-schemes (what an absolute bastard, I know) and a couple of badreps vs Gu and his extremely well known box of tricks since returning from his GM ban. This should be a straight sets thrashing, but the bizarre suggestion has taken hold that being a clown who consciously acts like a clown even when you don't have to be (Gu's such a nice guy away from GM is the CONSTANT refrain), vs people who just don't know or understand how to behave any better.

I know where my vote will be going.

Believe it or not, I'm still undecided.

LinkMage
12-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Actually, I'm so outraged by George's antics I might abstain :shrug: What's the point when he's already chosen his winner.

:awww:

No one cares if you vote or not. One vote more or one vote less doesn't change anything. :wavey:

Corey Feldman
12-01-2008, 07:02 PM

I know where my vote will be going.Yep :o
they all vote X .. because he 'bad reps' :o
Glenn is the rightful winner - he's had a legendary year

Hello all :hug:

better get in there and make my vote quick... Mean Machine starts at 9PM ;)
thats a movie you should watch Claire ;)

l_mac
12-01-2008, 07:03 PM
:awww:

No one cares if you vote or not. One vote more or one vote less doesn't change anything. :wavey:

Hello petal.

l_mac
12-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Yep :o
they all vote X .. because he 'bad reps' :o
Glenn is the rightful winner - he's had a legendary year

Adam and Mikey are embroiled in a v-cash battle over the outcome of this match, so disregard their comments.

Why are you still working, Claire?

elessar
12-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Because I've had two months to do a paper on the geopolitics of oil and I've only started yesterday night :dance:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Right. So why did you imagine you'd be going to the movies?

Betty
12-01-2008, 07:13 PM
mike but do u will go 100000 to adam if X will win?
:( u must take care of them i want u steal to jim the 3^:devil:

Corey Feldman
12-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Yes, Adam will thief 100,000 from me if that gay greek kid wins

think i'll go to the chippy and get a fried pizza

l_mac
12-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Yes, Adam will thief 100,000 from me if that gay greek kid wins

think i'll go to the chippy and get a fried pizza

Yum. Mind and get some brown sauce on it :lick:

Corey Feldman
12-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Nope, i have them soak salt & vineger on it :drool:

LinkMage
12-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Hello petal.

Why are you calling me petal?

Betty
12-01-2008, 07:19 PM
good dinner michael:hug:

when will start the vote?

Betty
12-01-2008, 07:20 PM

on pizza:bolt:
mamma mia u ragazzo needs some food teachering:o

edit fried pizza is what i call PANZEROTTI do u remember it?

Corey Feldman
12-01-2008, 07:21 PM
on pizza:bolt:
mamma mia u ragazzo needs some food teachering:ohehe, but dont worry - its a fried pizza ;)

what i call PANZEROTTI do u remember it?what team does he play for ?

yana
Hello again :wavey:

Betty, preparing anything special for your aniversary tomorrow? :)

I think Glen deserve the ACC title. He's here for too long... :p

elessar
Right. So why did you imagine you'd be going to the movies?
Because the movie doesn't start for another hour and I live 5 minutes away from the theater?

Corey Feldman
12-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Buna Oana :wavey:

l_mac
12-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Why are you calling me petal?
Why not.
hehe, but dont worry - its a fried pizza ;)

what team does he play for ?

I think Glen deserve the ACC title. He's here for too long... :p
You cuold be right, Oana ...
Because the movie doesn't start for another hour and I live 5 minutes away from the theater?

Okay. So you are only doing a couple of hours work. I thought you might be having to pull an all nighter.

Betty
12-01-2008, 07:25 PM
hehe, but dont worry - its a fried pizza ;)

what team does he play for ?

for my team, i liked cook it sometime and i told u some weeks ago..do u want panzerotti u answered something like..i don t know what is it but i can try

now u know what is..fried pizza
but no sauce on mine;)

yana
12-01-2008, 07:26 PM

Buna, Mikey!

So still eating pizza from the store? No one out there for you to cook you some healthy meal? :p

Betty
12-01-2008, 07:28 PM

:p

no
i'll be alone at work so..a lot of ppl only for me:scared:
at home i only hope francy will be ...no so devil:lol.
probabily i'll eat the cake with mom,and bro afte dinner
nothing of special:lol::secret: this is mom life;) :lol:

Betty
12-01-2008, 07:29 PM

Buna, Mikey!

So still eating pizza from the store? No one out there for you to cook you some healthy meal? :p

so true:( his vmom is too much lazy but u,as his wife,could cook something for him;)

elessar
12-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Okay. So you are only doing a couple of hours work. I thought you might be having to pull an all nighter.
I may have to do it but the assignement's only due on Friday so I have plenty of time :lol:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Claire, believe it or not, Agents Secrets is on my TV :rolls: Very bad, indeed :spit:

Betty
12-01-2008, 07:36 PM
on my tv..nothing..fra is :zzz: and hub.....PS:haha:

elessar
12-01-2008, 07:36 PM
:rolls:

elessar
12-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Gotta go, need to get something to eat before the movie :awww:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Betty, no hub around for your bday? :confused: :awww:

acionescu
12-01-2008, 07:41 PM
OMG, it looks like a mockery :haha: :haha: I saw JCVD movies better played :bowdown:

EDIT: And with better dialogues :(

Betty
12-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Betty, no hub around for your bday? :confused: :awww:

he is around..in front of tv..playing PS;):haha:

or do u mean tomorrow night?mmm the same:haha: :p

Crazy Girl
12-01-2008, 08:33 PM
he is around..in front of tv..playing PS;):haha:

or do u mean tomorrow night?mmm the same:haha: :pHave I understood well, Betty? Tomorrow is your Birthday? AUGURONI!!!! But if I were you, I will organize some special thing for the next night with your hub.....What can I say....something of intriguing......:devil: something of spicy.....:secret::couple::aparty: See you.....!!!;););)

Minn
12-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Yep. Definitely English. ^^

Anyone care to PM me who?

adee-gee
12-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Karin was right..... :sad:

Such influence this l_mac has here, every vote has gone to GlennMirnyi. Including both set points :retard:

Metis
12-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Did someone mention Leonidas? :hearts: :drool:

http://www.doopsuiker-leonidas-wevelgem.be/images/pralines_leonidas.gif

They are the my favorite, fresh or not! There is a store in my neighborhood. :dance:

Yep. Definitely English. ^^

Anyone care to PM me who?

My theory is primadonna :inlove:

Karin was right..... :sad:

Such influence this l_mac has here, every vote has gone to GlennMirnyi. Including both set points :retard:

I don't care what Linda said, I would have voted for him anyway. :shrug: