Who else is going to Madrid? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who else is going to Madrid?

Mungo
05-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Not sure if this is the right section for this, apologies if it´s not.
Yeah I am travelling to Madrid on Friday, then onto Paris, be aware! :devil:

So who was there at the Magic Box in Madrid last year? Tickets are pricey but I hope it's worth!
Is it a good place to watch tennis? Are there long lines to go inside? I also would like to know the hotel where players will stay, do you know it please? I would like to meet some of them in person and give them some advice! Thanks!

ChuckNorrisFan
05-04-2010, 02:25 PM
I would like to meet some of them in person and give them some advice!

:yeah:

No lines when I went.

Corey Feldman
05-04-2010, 02:43 PM
someone bring me back a Murray signature, i pay you one Euro plus p & p

Chloe le Bopper
05-06-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm going. WOOT.

HoistDaColors
05-06-2010, 08:09 PM
I have been living in Madrid for 1/2 a year and I recently found out that the venue for the Madrid open is 5 minutes from my flat. No excuse to not go.

Questions for all of you:
1) Did you buy both entrance for the two main stadiums? I only got Monday off and I want to see many players but I can only take so much tennis in at once. Not sure if it is worth it to buy both tickets.
2) Do you guys know whether the day session ticket permits me to stay inside the Caja Magica venue (not the stadiums of course) after the nigh session has begun? I remember in Indian Wells, I bought a general admission ticket and I got to enter into every court. Once the night session started, I was limited to only the outer courts. If there are night matches playing in the outer courts, can I stay and watch or do I have to buy another ticket?

I am going by myself. If anyone wants to meet up, PM me. oh and a suggestion. If you are staying for a few days, maybe it is worth to buy a tourist "abono". Just the metro ride from the airport already costs 2 euros.

Sombrerero loco
06-06-2010, 09:10 AM
I was there!so next year maybe I´ll meet some of you guys