RafaChat Part 22

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

elessar
11-01-2008, 07:44 PM
He gave me a goodrep yesterday :worship:

adee-gee
11-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Spurs = Unbeatable :sport: :worship:

And now to celebrate, I have to dress up and go to some ridiculous Halloween party :o

fast_clay is a champ :lol: I love him.

l_mac
11-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Spurs = Unbeatable :sport: :worship:

Hilarious result :lol:

fast_clay is a champ :lol: I love him.

He's a hater, we have enough of those. Plus GWH is a big fan.

Betty
11-01-2008, 07:57 PM
what dress have u chosen adam?
btw if we'll play toghether...i chose the players...:armed:i only watch yr picks before chose mine but dont change mine:lol:

elessar
11-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Spurs :lol:
what a comeback again :worship:

l_mac
11-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Guess what horrific monster Serena dressed up as for Halloween :scared: :scared:

http://www.womenstennisblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/serena-normal_pa250149.JPG

http://www.womenstennisblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/serena-normal_pa250135.JPG

http://www.womenstennisblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/serena-normal_pa250138.JPG

:haha:

Way to disrespect The Cardigan.

:spit:

:haha:

anon57
11-01-2008, 08:19 PM
:rolls::rolls:

Betty
11-01-2008, 08:22 PM
but it is a dress for halloween?ops

elessar
11-01-2008, 08:25 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: you have to be kidding me

elessar
11-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Adam's going to love this :spit:

l_mac
11-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Adam's going to love this :spit:

He was the first person I thought of :lol:

acionescu
11-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Serena :rolls:

What a monster! :worship: :worship:

acionescu
11-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Guess what horrific monster Serena dressed up as for Halloween :scared: :scared:

http://www.womenstennisblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/serena-normal_pa250149.JPG

And who's the one near her in this^^?

Mirka? :p ;)

:bolt:

Snoo Foo
11-01-2008, 09:19 PM
holy fucking shit

Snoo Foo
11-01-2008, 09:19 PM
I think that's nicky hilton

edit: oops I think snow white is nicky hilton... but the zombie... :shrug:

Betty
11-01-2008, 09:32 PM
:lol:
so snoo have u enjoyed yesterday night;)

were u at the same party:p

Snoo Foo
11-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Oh serena, serena serena, I can't get over it. She has brass nads that's for sure.

Hi betts how was your... halloween? How do you say halloween in italian? No I guess I missed Serena, we must not have been at the same party, at least not at the same time, and however drunk I was no way I would have missed her.

Betty
11-01-2008, 09:46 PM
for us is la notte di ognisanti but also here everyone says halloween;)
nothing of special..i bite a lot of blood :haha::p

Snoo Foo
11-01-2008, 10:04 PM
for us is la notte di ognisanti but also here everyone says halloween;)
nothing of special..i bite a lot of blood :haha::p

sounds delicious :unsure:

wildegirl05
11-01-2008, 10:18 PM
serena :worship:

i wish i had thought of that! :(

l_mac
11-01-2008, 10:23 PM
SnooFoo, I don't understand why you have ignored my plea for the thread TT players to sign up for Knoxville :sad: :sad:

serena :worship:

i wish i had thought of that! :(

Do you, wg? Do you really?

wildegirl05
11-01-2008, 10:27 PM
SnooFoo, I don't understand why you have ignored my plea for the thread TT players to sign up for Knoxville :sad: :sad:

can anyone play?

Do you, wg? Do you really?

:rolls:

i do, linda. i really really do :D slut!roger is a new one. i'm going to have to remember it :haha:

l_mac
11-01-2008, 10:30 PM
can anyone play?

Yes, but I have to make the entry list based on ranking. Just sign up anyway :D I'm sure you'll at least get qualies, and maybe main draw if hardly anyone signs up. There is one challenger that week worth loads of points :D

wildegirl05
11-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Yes, but I have to make the entry list based on ranking.

ahh, ok, gotcha. i think you should promise avys and sigs for those who sign up :D kelli would approve of a marketing gimmick ;)

edit: maybe i will. TT makes me nervous :scared::unsure: but it might be fun :D

l_mac
11-01-2008, 10:35 PM
WTF? :mad:

How is Daniel Dead Wife still on X Factor?

Cloudygirl
11-01-2008, 10:42 PM
I know he is useless.

acionescu
11-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Isn't it funny? She had only to put a cardy on and everybody guessed the GOAT,although in all fairness Fed is gentle enough to wear pants too, God bless him! :hug:

cmurray
11-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Holy Lord, that's frightening. :scared:

She should have put her pants on backwards. :D Well, I mean if she'd WORN pants, obviously....

elessar
11-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Isn't it funny? She had only to put a cardy on and everybody guessed the GOAT,although in all fairness Fed is gentle enough to wear pants too, God bless him! :hug:
The fact that it has the RF crest on it might have helped :hug:

acionescu
11-01-2008, 11:31 PM
I didn't notice the logo, Claire, seriously :rolls: So for me it was the cardy, although the RF was a nice touch for which , sadly, she cant even take credit.

wildegirl05
11-01-2008, 11:32 PM
linda, if snoo decides to commit to your thing, can i ask her to play doubles with me or is that only amongst ranked players?

cmurray
11-01-2008, 11:35 PM
I don't understand this tennis tipping thing. What are you supposed to do?

wildegirl05
11-01-2008, 11:40 PM
i don't understand it either but i think you look at the day's draw and pick out whoever you think is going to win in each of the matches. then they have something called S/R, which i think is where you have to predict how many sets they will win by but i could be wrong.

elessar
11-01-2008, 11:47 PM
I'm pretty sure you can ask her.

Right, Andrea that's what they all say :p Appart from how :tape: it is that she didn't wear anything else, am I the only one to think that dressing up as an ATP player when you're a WTA player is just totally unoriginal?

elessar
11-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Linda explained it best in her awesome TT thread :worship:
In the game, participants pick the winners of all main draw matches and are placed in a knock-out system. That means each participant plays a different participant and whoever predicted the winner of most matches correctly, moves on to the next round. The same applies for doubles, but you're in a team format and your scores are combined.

Picks can be sent in as soon as the draws are ready. Remember, you pick a winner in every match! Picks should be sent by PM, so that your opponent does not know your picks. Picks should be titled: [TT Knoxville Day #]. Picks can be sent in anytime until the beginning of play each day. If you're still in both singles & doubles, you use the same tips for both. For doubles, you still tip the ATP singles matches, not the doubles! No changes can be made after the play has started.

wildegirl05
11-01-2008, 11:59 PM
thanks claire :) cheryl, are you gonna play too? :D

elessar
11-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Have you guys seen the second to last vid on Bercy's website ? there's a bit with rafa at the end, and I'm pretty sure Nando gives him an adorable little hug too :inlove:

http://www.fft.fr/bnpparibasmasters/2008/?id=4206

acionescu
11-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Right, Andrea that's what they all say :p Appart from how :tape: it is that she didn't wear anything else, am I the only one to think that dressing up as an ATP player when you're a WTA player is just totally unoriginal?

Actually it looks more like a mockery to me :shrug: Are they having issues? :scratch:

Have you guys seen the second to last vid on Bercy's website ? there's a bit with rafa at the end, and I'm pretty sure Nando gives him an adorable little hug too :inlove:

The GOAT hair :worship: looks even better without the bandana :inlove:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 12:21 AM
that vid is buffering like there's no tomorrow. i want to see nando :inlove:

elessar
11-02-2008, 12:27 AM
I doubt it she's a big fedtard, even worse than the rest of the WTA

acionescu
11-02-2008, 12:29 AM
David is looking like ready to lose to Tsonga only to avoid journalists question about going to TMC :rolls:

I didn't see Rafito :awww:

elessar
11-02-2008, 12:29 AM
:rolls: Have you guys checked Serena's website (I was hoping to find more photos :sad:) There's a motivational quote of the day :

Serena's Daily Motivation

Go where you're celebrated, not where you're tolerated..

elessar
11-02-2008, 12:30 AM
I edited my post to second to last vid, not last vid :awww:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 12:33 AM
I doubt it she's a big fedtard, even worse than the rest of the WTA

Maybe she was ashame3d of herself and decided to make a delimitation statement :shrug:

That being said, she looks absolutely :silly: and the idea is :retard:

elessar
11-02-2008, 12:36 AM
:haha: :haha:
Sorry Adam but :rolls:
For years I wanted to do a charity on my own and do something that I knew would be beneficial for others. I could not make up my mind. Should I do something within Africa, or should I do something for women? What is my real Love? All my life my Father and Mother stressed education. My sisters and I were not allowed to do any fun extra curricular actives if we got bad grades. A bad grade being defined as a C or lower we were only allowed to bring home A's and B's. Anything less was unacceptable! Looking back on what my parents did I am so happy. It has truly helped me in all my endeavors.

Even though you guys mostly see on the tennis court I do spend a lot of my time off the court engaging in various business ventures. I always think "what if something happened tomorrow and I was not able to pursue my tennis career?" Then what? Well my parents always stressed education for this very reason. When I was 18 I went to college for a couple of years to get a degree in fashion, and simultaneously I started my own fashion company called Aneres. I did this because I love fashion and I know it’s something that I am good at and I can do for a very long time.(Clearly :worship:)

I often think and say to myself “what I can do to help others.” For years I have donated to so many different charities because I am a philanthropist at heart and I believe in the bible adage that says “giving is better than receiving.” When I give I truly feel excited and happy and my heart rejoices. Last November I went to Africa and saw things over there that were simply not fair. Kids could not afford to go to school because their parents could not afford to pay $1.00 a week I was mortified. What would I have done if I did not have my education? I would be in a bad situation. I would probably be a bad money manager and I would be heading for a dead end. I couldn’t see these young people just not attend school and damage their future; however I understood that their parents simply don't have the money for school.

I thought to myself as I toured Africa “what could I do?” Then I thought to myself I have finally found my calling, I finally found my love. I love education, I love helping people, and I love seeing people succeed. I want this world to be a better place for tomorrow. (Giving old Gwineth a run for her money :rocker2:) Therefore, I am building a school in Senegal that will allow kids to attend school for free. This school will be controlled through my foundation. These kids will have a chance to be the best that they can be and more. What is most important is that these kids will have a chance. That is what matters the most.

I was not satisfied there I wanted more. I love Africa as those are my roots, but I want to do more. I live in the United States of America and although my roots are in Africa there are tons of people here that do not have an opportunity to go to a good school either. I could not help but think how can I go help clean someone else’s room when ours is still so dirty? One day I was sitting down on my couch watching TV and I saw a life changing commercial. Picture it: An African American kid sitting on the stoop of his home he was only 6 or 7 years old and he is a smart kid he looks to have a bright future. Fast forward to 10 years and he is again on the stoop but his future does not look so bright. He could not afford to go to college so he has to stay home. Another 5 years and he is still sitting in the same place but now he is on drugs and doing other negative things. There are so many kids Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, etc. that are living in the same conditions.

If we create a society that fosters education and provides plentiful resources for financing college, than we create a healthier more productive society. Hence there won’t be as much crime if kids are not loitering around, and wasting time because of not being able to afford to do something with their time and brain. I am one person and no I am not trying to save the world or trying to make world peace. I would be happy if I could just help one person. That would be more than enough for me... But if we all just help one person imagine the impact we could make. It’s mind boggling to think about.

The Serena Williams Foundation deals with education. I will be giving high school kids grants from all over the country. Aiding them and helping to send them to college and learn a trade or learn enough to start their own company. Learn more about the Serena Williams foundation in the coming months. There is so much we can and will do. I can’t wait to send the first kid to college!

Love
Serena

acionescu
11-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Maybe she got the idea after Mariah Carey

http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20058392_20152462,00.html

Another :retard:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 12:37 AM
I edited my post to second to last vid, not last vid :awww:

i was buffering the wrong vid this whole time :rolls:

but i did get to see dahveed and simon :inlove: not to mention robbie!GOAT :worship:

elessar
11-02-2008, 12:39 AM
Adam are you registered on her OS?
Thank Yoooou!!!
Hey guys!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well! Thanks for all the answers when I asked why do people always talk about my a$$.... Lol I understand now!
All my love...
Xxx
S

acionescu
11-02-2008, 12:42 AM
OMG, that must be boring :yawn:

I only red the bolded parts, I trust your judgement, Claire :tape: :lol: WEll, most of the time :p

acionescu
11-02-2008, 12:44 AM
The stupid buferring video :smash: cannot be taken fast forward :mad: I have to sit though Tsonga clown to see Rafito. :bigcry:

elessar
11-02-2008, 12:47 AM
It's hilarious in a "OMG I make millions of $ a year and I've just realized that some people in the world are poor :sad: :sad: and that if everyone was nicer the world would be a better place:bigclap:" way
I'm sure Linda would find it funny :awww:

elessar
11-02-2008, 12:48 AM
Oh god her bio is even better :rolls:

Bibberz
11-02-2008, 12:49 AM
I thought to myself as I toured Africa “what could I do?” Then I thought to myself I have finally found my calling, I finally found my love. I love education, I love helping people, and I love seeing people succeed. I want this world to be a better place for tomorrow.http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/bachelordandy/imbewuvisit2_606.jpg

Help Roger Save Africa!

http://www.rogerfedererfoundation.org/

FOUNDATION CONTACT

Roger Federer Foundation
P.O. Box
CH-4103 Bottmingen
Switzerland

E-mail: management@rogerfederer.com

DONATIONS

If you would like to make a donation directly to the Foundation you are most welcome to do so onto one of the following accounts (depending on your currency):

Bank
Raiffeisenbank Allschwil-Schönenbuch
Baslerstrasse 70
Postfach
4123 Allschwil
SWITZERLAND

Recipient
Roger Federer Foundation
Zehntenfreistrasse 22
4103 Bottmingen
SWITZERLAND

CHF
Account number: 80365.71
BC: 80775
IBAN: CH 53 8077 5000 0080 3657 1

USD
Account number: 80365.61
Swift: RAIF CH22
IBAN: CH32 8077 5000 0080 3656 1

GBP
Account number: 80365.27
IBAN: CH77 8077 5000 0080 3652 7

EUR
Account number: 80365.06
IBAN: CH62 8077 5000 0080 3650 6

elessar
11-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Cute pic :inlove:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 12:56 AM
BD :yeah:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 12:59 AM
3.00 AM I'm so proud of myself :cool:

But I have to go, Peter just got the habit to wake up at 7.00 AM :rolleyes:

:wavey:

elessar
11-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Good night Andrea :hug:

adee-gee
11-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Spurs :lol:
what a comeback again :worship:
:D :D :D
Oh my god :haha: :haha: :haha:

Serena :inlove: :inlove: :worship:
WTF? :mad:

How is Daniel Dead Wife still on X Factor?
He didn't go out?!?? :eek:

I hope Rachel went out, what a screeching cow :retard: I'll watch it later.
:haha: :haha:
Sorry Adam but :rolls:
This Serena not only has an amazing ass, she's inspirational :p

cobalt60
11-02-2008, 10:39 AM

Did not watch them all but thanks for posting. I was pleasantly surprised to hear Tommy Robredo speak French!
And I will just say hello to all here anyway;)

Metis
11-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Serena WTF? :rolls:

Now I'll have nightmares of Federer wearing the cardigan with panties and a bra underneath. :rolleyes:

Poor Rafito :awww: he was tired of being behind Federer all the time. :sad: Uncle Toni: "maybe you will just be the best no2 ever" :rolleyes: Thanks very much Toni. :lol:

Though I don't agree with him saying all the time he's still not the best. He could at least say he's been the best this year. Besides, Roger will never get the RG-Wimbledon double. :p :D

David is looking like ready to lose to Tsonga only to avoid journalists question about going to TMC :rolls:

He better not do that :armed:

That last video :inlove: Nalby stretching :drool: Nalby at the PC :hearts: Nalby schooling his opponents on court :worship:

lol at the 2 trainers jumping with joy in the hallway. :lol:

anon57
11-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Serena WTF? :rolls:

Now I'll have nightmares of Federer wearing the cardigan with panties and a bra underneath. :rolleyes:

Though I don't agree with him saying all the time he's still not the best. He could at least say he's been the best this year. Besides, Roger will never get the RG-Wimbledon double. :p :D

:sad:You mean it's no use hoping for a miracle anymore:p

anon57
11-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Metis which of the AMS-TV direct link are you using because I can't seem to get any of those to work either:mad: I really hope they'll have these problems sorted out before the final begins
Edit: Ok I got the free doubles stream working just in time for MP but I still can't log on to AMS-TV:smash:

Metis
11-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Right now Masters TV is showing the top players in black and white with light falling over them from top to bottom and then in other directions :lol: :confused:

:sad:You mean it's no use hoping for a miracle anymore:p

Kim :wavey:

Yes, Roger needs Rafito injured on both legs/feet to have a chance to get RG; on 2nd thought better add a shoulder injury too. :lol: Let's not forget he was playing with one foot numb in RG 2007. :cool:

assuming all that happens, he has to Wimbledon too but by that time Rafa will have healed... :shrug:

Metis
11-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Metis which of the AMS-TV direct link are you using because I can't seem to get any of those to work either:mad: I really hope they'll have these problems sorted out before the final begins
Edit: Ok I got the free doubles stream working just in time for MP but I still can't log on to AMS-TV:smash:

I'm using the medium quality stream from the AMS feed:

AMS:
hi: http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=58698 (http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/reflector:57460.asx?bkup=58698)
me: http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=52017 (http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/reflector:50299.asx?bkup=52017)
lo: http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=58938 (http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/reflector:57178.asx?bkup=58938)

anon57
11-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi Metis:wavey:
I've already given up any hope of Federer ever winning RG to be honest, already had before RG this year, and I think by next year he'll have to contend with more players than just Nadal so even without Nadal he's still not winning RG:shrug:. In hindsight his best chances were either 2006 or 2007 and he wasn't good enough then.

Metis
11-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Del Potro has this diabolical expression :spit:

Davydenko looks like he's being hypnotized :lol:

I hope the stream works fine for the match :armed:

anon57
11-02-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm using the medium quality stream from the AMS feed:

AMS:
hi: http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=58698 (http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/reflector:57460.asx?bkup=58698)
me: http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=52017 (http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/reflector:50299.asx?bkup=52017)
lo: http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=58938 (http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/reflector:57178.asx?bkup=58938)

:sad: That one isn't working here either, but I am seeing black and white Davydenko on the screen when I go to the AMS-TV site and click on the finals stream although I still can't log in:scratch: And now a bunch of Del Potro clips

Metis
11-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi Metis:wavey:
I've already given up any hope of Federer ever winning RG to be honest, already had before RG this year, and I think by next year he'll have to contend with more players than just Nadal so even without Nadal he's still not winning RG:shrug:. In hindsight his best chances were either 2006 or 2007 and he wasn't good enough then.

Well, I think he might surprise everyone and win it right when we don't expect it. :mad:

I'm afraid he's planning revenge on Rafa for not letting him break Borg's record by winning 6 Wimbledons in a row. :scared: :unsure:

Metis
11-02-2008, 01:45 PM
:sad: That one isn't working here either, but I am seeing black and white Davydenko on the screen when I go to the AMS-TV site and click on the finals stream although I still can't log in:scratch: And now a bunch of Del Potro clips

That's what I was seeing too and now a band of colored stripes. I think they are still working on trying to solve the problem. Great timing for this to happen :rolleyes:

cobalt60
11-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Well this is interesting.

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Sue :hug: You seem to be happy about the absence of Fedal in the final :devil:

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 02:02 PM
We are very sorry but due to technical issues, www.atpmastersseries.tv will not be broadcasting the final of today's BNP Paris Masters Series. Please accept our sincere apologies for this.

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:02 PM
Jason: "Tuesday it's decision time for the next US president. Today it's decision time for who will go to the Masters Cup." :lol:

cobalt60
11-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Sue :hug: You seem to be happy about the absence of Fedal in the final :devil:

:angel: I am supporting Nalby here :banana:

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:03 PM
:eek: Snoo this direct link is working for me:

http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=52017 (http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/reflector:50299.asx?bkup=52017)

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:05 PM
:angel: I am supporting Nalby here :banana:

good choice :D

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:05 PM
David :rocker2:

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 02:06 PM
:eek: Snoo this direct link is working for me:

http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=52017 (http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/reflector:50299.asx?bkup=52017)

ah thanks but it's ok, I have it on the big tv :shrug: just have to put up with commercials.

cobalt60
tennis channel for me and I am off to watch and get some work done while watching :devil:
Enjoy the final everyone!

acionescu
Hi everybody :wavey:

my0118
Hello long time no see! :D
Good luck to David ;)

tennizen
Hey:wavey: I don't mind Tsonga but Nalby for the win:rocker2:

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 02:07 PM
shoot man I gotta go out for coffee and provisions to get me through the day while the marathon is running by... I thought the time change in the u.s. meant this would be starting an hour later instead of an hour earlier :retard:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Did I say this already?

David :rocker2:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Tsonga :silly:

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Bye Sue!

Hema, Andreea :wavey: Mia! :wavey: it's been a long time!

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:10 PM
WTF is with this dark? Trying to make some savings because of the cheerleaders and Moulin Rouge girls :aplot: spendings ?

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 02:10 PM
jeez I... I want nalby to win but... I want them to play a heroic 3 setter... where tennis is the winner... and there are no losers...

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Is someone rooting for Tsonga? :armed:

Betty
11-02-2008, 02:12 PM
vamosssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cloudygirl
11-02-2008, 02:13 PM
vamos David

acionescu
Sure, CTP, tell us how it is :rolleyes:

TMJordan
Come on Jo. Kill the fatty.

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 02:14 PM
pffft who gives a shit about shanghai, it's one step away from kooyong. nalby just say no. you have a higher calling.

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:15 PM
WTF is with this dark? Trying to make some savings because of the cheerleaders and Moulin Rouge girls :aplot: spendings ?

Nalby must be looking forward to seeing them again:

http://tennisinfoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/tennis-nalbandian-nadal-paris.jpg

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:16 PM
If I heard once again about the Tennis Muhammad Ali, I'd get a rush :mad:

Lars Graff :scared: :scared: I think he eats small children at breakfast :scared: :scared:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Jordan :lol:

EDIT: :boxing:

tennizen
11-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Come on Jo. Kill the fatty.

:rolleyes:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:18 PM
:(

anon57
11-02-2008, 02:20 PM
:woohoo: I can't log onto the AMS-TV site but the stream for the final is working even when I'm not logged on, hopefully it'll stay that way for the remainder of the final:armed:

acionescu
:eek: What a lob! David :smash:

acionescu
Good for you, Kim! :yeah:

EDIT: :aparty:

EDIT: don't you dare delete :armed:

Metis
The crowd is going to be worse than ever today. They are hungry for a title.

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Sure, you the Fat One, why bother chasing the ball? :shrug:

Betty
11-02-2008, 02:23 PM
it's normal metis:o

:scared:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:24 PM
DF :banghead: :smash: :smash:

Betty
good work andy:yeah:

TMJordan
Ali :banana:

tennizen
Nalby:mad:

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Nalby :mad:

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Hema :lol:

tennizen
11-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Hema :lol:

:lol::hug:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:26 PM
wtf is nalby doing? :smash:

tsonga :inlove:

:wavey: this is almost like a fedal final :D

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:27 PM
3-0 :rolleyes:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:28 PM
wow, nalby bossed around in a final is so odd to see :eek: even though it's way too early to tell. settle down, dahveed :hug:

Betty
11-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Ali :banana:

i think u'll be happy in 1-2 hours:o

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:29 PM
David isn't playing as well as in his previous 2 matches. He needs to wake up quickly! :mad:

WG :mad:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:31 PM
much better serving, nalby :banana:

edit: what did i do now? :o

tennizen
11-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Good hold Nalby. Now get the break back:mad:

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:33 PM
edit: what did i do now? :o

This is not Fedal! this is Nalby :inlove: against Tsonga :rolleyes:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:34 PM
i think both of them are :inlove:

nalbito and tsongito :hearts:

my stream sucks donkey balls :mad:

adee-gee
11-02-2008, 02:36 PM
WG, you :hearts: and :inlove: far too many players ;)

We lost a cup game on penalties this morning :bigcry: such a crap way to lose after battling for 120 mins :sad:

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:37 PM
yes, too much buffering; I had to switch to the low quality stream:(

Tsonga's little brother looks a lot like him.

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:39 PM
WG, you :hearts: and :inlove: far too many players ;)

We lost a cup game on penalties this morning :bigcry: such a crap way to lose after battling for 120 mins :sad:

i'm a very loving person :angel:

aww, :hug: :hug: you have my sympathies. but i'm upset about you guys beating liverpool (not really but token) :p

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Adam :hug:

Arggh... there goes the bp.... :mad:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:41 PM
nalby, you're gonna have to take these bps. bring on those incredible returning skills :rolleyes:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:42 PM
how jason manages to provide commentary when his tongue is stuck up so many players' ***** is beyond me.

tennizen
11-02-2008, 02:43 PM
OMG I wish I could remove points for aces altogether from tennis. It just annoys me terribly.

adee-gee
11-02-2008, 02:43 PM
i'm a very loving person :angel:

aww, :hug: :hug: you have my sympathies. but i'm upset about you guys beating liverpool (not really but token) :p
You should save some it for me :p

:lol: :hug: your man had a terrible miss when they led 1-0, it would've killed the game :D
Adam :hug:
:hug: I don't really care who wins this match, I'm about to pass out on the sofa but I'll cheer for Nalby ( :inlove: ) for the next 3 mins :angel:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Adam :awww: :hug:

My hate level just rose to Everest level :mad: :fiery:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:44 PM
:worship:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Annoying clown :mad:

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:46 PM
OMG I wish I could remove points for aces altogether from tennis. It just annoys me terribly.

I fully agree with that! :mad:

:hug: I don't really care who wins this match, I'm about to pass out on the sofa but I'll cheer for Nalby ( :inlove: ) for the next 3 mins :angel:

:bigclap:

Have a good nap! :D

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:47 PM
You should save some it for me :p

:lol: :hug: your man had a terrible miss when they led 1-0, it would've killed the game :D

i save a lot of :hearts: and :inlove: for you :hug: :hug:

xabi should have never shaved that stubble :mad: the caveman look was bringing in all the man of the match awards :bigcry:

adam, i signed up for TT :unsure: if you have good tips, you should help me out :kiss:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:48 PM
holy hell, his serving has been amazing so far :worship:

nalby, get it together :armed:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 02:49 PM
crap

Metis
11-02-2008, 02:50 PM
There goes the set... :rolleyes:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:51 PM
nalby needs to start serving a lot better and quickly :armed:

adee-gee
11-02-2008, 02:52 PM
i save a lot of :hearts: and :inlove: for you :hug: :hug:

xabi should have never shaved that stubble :mad: the caveman look was bringing in all the man of the match awards :bigcry:

adam, i signed up for TT :unsure: if you have good tips, you should help me out :kiss:
:D :smooch:

:lol: he was just being nice I think, he felt sorry for us because we suck :o

:eek: I just saw the thread, this whole forum is playing Linda's tourney :rolls: I shall explain it all to you later :hug:

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 02:52 PM
enzo tsonga petsonga. that is one hell of a moniker :yeah:

yana
11-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Hi all :wavey:

Vamos Nalby, beat the French in front of his crowd...

BTW, Nalby will make it to Shanghai? :unsure:

tennizen
11-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Great point by Nalby there!

Corey Feldman
11-02-2008, 02:54 PM
:kiss: Oana!!

beautiful Fatty doesnt want to play in the TMC anyway, all his priority is the D.Cup final and giving another Rafa Roasting ;)

Corey Feldman
11-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Rafa could get a group in Shanghai with Djoko, Davydenko and Tsonga :bounce::bounce:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:56 PM
nalby :bigcry: wherefore all the big serves we saw this time last year? :ras:

yana
11-02-2008, 02:56 PM

But then how will your beloved Feddy win again? :confused:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:58 PM
:D :smooch:

:lol: he was just being nice I think, he felt sorry for us because we suck :o

:eek: I just saw the thread, this whole forum is playing Linda's tourney :rolls: I shall explain it all to you later :hug:

:lol: your season could turn around after the arsenal tie :hug:

be sure to get your team up for today's fedal final with JM :rolls: i meant to remind him too but i haven't seen him around :hug:

Metis
Oana, he qualifies only if he wins today (which doesn't look very likely)

Lots of careless mistakes :shrug:

yana
Mikey, what happen to you? You put that avie so I can't recognise you, right? :armed:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 02:59 PM
excellent :yeah:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Aces :rolleyes:

Aces :(

Aces :mad:

Aces :fiery:

tennizen
11-02-2008, 03:01 PM
But then how will your beloved Feddy win again? :confused:

With his best one HBH and beautiful game Oana:D

yana
11-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Oana, he qualifies only if he wins today (which doesn't look very likely)

What happened to Beautiful Fatty? Why isn't he fighting anymore? Is he in love or something? :confused:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Oana :hug:, te delectezi cu CTP-ul? :rolleyes:

Corey Feldman
11-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Mikey, what happen to you? You put that avie so I can't recognise you, right? :armed:i was trying to hide from that crazy women, named Betty ... but it didnt work

:o

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:03 PM
He just doesn' care enough :crying2:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 03:05 PM
bah. nalby, i want 3 sets :mad:

yana
11-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Oana :hug:, te delectezi cu CTP-ul? :rolleyes:

Da, inamicul "tacanelei" :rolleyes:

i was trying to hide from that crazy women, named Betty ... but it didnt work

Betty, leave my love alone!!! :mad:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:07 PM
F*cking clown :mad: :mad: :mad:

Corey Feldman
11-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Betty, leave my love alone!!! :mad:http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-052.gif
my princess

Corey Feldman
11-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Andreea you seem to have become a big Nalbandytard lately :confused:

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:09 PM
aces :zzz:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 03:10 PM
nalby :mad: wtf is with the complete not reading of tsonga's serves :sobbing:

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Where's Lahyani? :awww:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Graff :armed:

Corey Feldman
11-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Graff :armed:She retired years ago :p

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:13 PM
of course when David serves unreturnables it's perfectly acceptable :D

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Mike, David has the unic distinction of being the only one of my favorites based exclusively on his game and this not LATELY :ras:

He should be the GOAT only because of this :worship: :worship:

And I hate Tsonga :shrug:

tennizen
11-02-2008, 03:16 PM

:lol: Actually I really think there should be no service based points at break points.

wildegirl05

if only he'd do that more regularly :bigcry:

edit: dahveed :worship: :worship:

acionescu
Finally, a decent point, David! :rolleyes:

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Now David Idiot. this is the time. Now. Inmediatamente.

why does everybody hate tsonga? I don't want to know.

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Nice game David :yeah: Break NOW! :devil:

:lol: Actually I really think there should be no service based points at break points.

Rafa would have had 2 Wimbledon titles already :sad:

:p

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Comon David, break him! :rolleyes:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 03:20 PM
vamos dahveed, where is the nervous smiley?

TAKE A BREAKPOINT!!! now!

first: :mad:

second: :mad:

third: :bigcry:

geezus :smash:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:22 PM

Because he beat Rafito, what else? :rolleyes:

Being a brainless balbasher clown doesn't count for nothing! :angel:

David :rolleyes:

Aces :mad: :mad: :mad:

Metis
:fiery:

Now David Idiot. this is the time. Now. Inmediatamente.

I don't hate him; I find him a bit too cocky for my liking though. :shrug:

tennizen
See this is the sort of thing I am talking about. 2 BPs saved with aces:mad:

tennizen
11-02-2008, 03:24 PM
:fiery:

I don't hate him; I find him a bit too cocky for my liking though. :shrug:

I don't hate him either. He's very watchable when he's playing well but he's very inconsistent too. I don't like that kind of flashiness.

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 03:25 PM
i like him a lot :D

edit: i think only andreea and hilde hate him. linda doesn't like him but i don't think she hates him and betty is the same, i think :shrug:

anon57
My internet is being so annoyingly slow that I'm going to stop attempting to watch this match soon as my slow internet may result in me getting so frustrated that I throw my pc out the window which I'm sure is very bad for my pc:banghead:[/end of rant]

Metis
That game reminded me of Karlovic :lol:

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 03:26 PM
i like him a lot :D

moi aussi

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 03:28 PM
fedfan is back amongst us (good news for the ACC). soon CD will be back too. good times.

have i mentioned my dislike of the crowd? though they've been a bit better yesterday and today. but only compared to epic fail standards :rolleyes:

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:30 PM
I haven't followed the ACC campaign this year. How are things going? :D

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:31 PM
David will get another 3 bps and then Tsonga will hit 3 aces

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:31 PM
:woohoo:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 03:32 PM
if this goes the same way as last time, i'll be :fiery:

:woohoo: david :rocker2:

Snoo Foo
:kiss: nalby :kiss:

tennizen
David will get another 3 bps and then Tsonga will hit 3 aces

Not this time:woohoo:

Betty
ok...3 ^ set:angel:
waiting the real match of tonight:p:bolt:

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Not this time:woohoo:

:banana:

Better that it happened this time, because Nalby will be serving first in the 3rd. :D

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:33 PM
:woohoo:

But only because Peter knows to type the "o"

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:35 PM
I just noticed FedFan2007 made it a priority to visit the Nadal forum on his return. :lol:

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:36 PM
ok...3 ^ set:angel:
waiting the real match of tonight:p:bolt:

what's the real match?

Betty
11-02-2008, 03:37 PM
i was trying to hide from that crazy women, named Betty ... but it didnt work

sherlock betty here:devil:
Da, inamicul "tacanelei" :rolleyes:

Betty, leave my love alone!!! :mad:
take him ..so one of my son leave me :banana:
aces :zzz:

:eek:a lot

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:37 PM
what a shot :worship:

Betty
11-02-2008, 03:38 PM
what's the real match?

Milan-napoli :p:lol:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Sure Tsonga, go for your shots in the most :retard: way possible :yeah: This will bring David you a lot of points!

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 03:39 PM
what's the real match?

adg vs. jmp

yana
11-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Nalby I love youuuuu! :worship:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:40 PM
David :smash:

wildegirl05
my stream totally died :bigcry:

atp tv :retard: :retard: :retard: :banghead:

Metis
keep your focus Nalby!

Milan-napoli :p:lol:

football :zzz: not surprising I guess :shrug:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:42 PM
:retard: :retard: :retard:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 03:42 PM
metis, i think the ACC has been very :zzz: so far. cyrusking and fiber have been making campaigns on GM but nothing really creative or funny :sad:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:43 PM
*switching to a Colombian soap* :cool:

wildegirl05
stream back JUST as nalby got broken :fiery:

tiebreak here guys, come on nalby, break back :rocker2:

tennizen
WTF was that shot on BP. Well I think this match is over.

Metis
:mad:

adg vs. jmp

:lol: That sounds more like it! Vamos Adam! :p :devil:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 03:45 PM
jason just used nalby and "model of consistency" in the same sentence. whatever good stuff you're on jason, keep on it :yeah:

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 03:47 PM
:lol: That sounds more like it! Vamos Adam! :p :devil:

I wonder if people who aren't in the league can follow the scoreboard... :scratch: :lol:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:48 PM
:sad:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:51 PM
And CTP used Tsonga and patience in the same sentence :eek: :shrug:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 03:53 PM

did he say tsonga is testing andreea's patience? :hug:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:55 PM
*prays* *prays* *prays*

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:55 PM
bp :awww:

Metis
11-02-2008, 03:56 PM
ace :rolleyes:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 03:57 PM
:sad: nalby, why did you play like a moron to get broken :smash:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 03:57 PM
did he say tsonga is testing andreea's patience? :hug:

No, David is the one who's testing it :sobbing:

Sport.ro is cutting the transmision to show handball :bowdown: :retard: :bowdown: :retard:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 04:00 PM
dahveed :inlove: :worship:

also, that line judge who calls all his first serves out :bigcry:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 04:01 PM
No, David is the one who's testing it :sobbing:

Sport.ro is cutting the transmision to show handball :bowdown: :retard: :bowdown: :retard:

ugh, that sucks :hug:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 04:04 PM
But where is Claire :inlove: to see her compatriot's triumph?

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 04:06 PM
stfu crowd :retard:

dahveed :worship: :worship:

tsonga :worship: :worship:

Metis
11-02-2008, 04:07 PM
:sad:

make him serve it out David!

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 04:09 PM
this crowd does not deserve this high quality game

acionescu
11-02-2008, 04:10 PM
The AMS TV is for free :eek: :confused:

Metis
11-02-2008, 04:11 PM
well, last chance to break :(

Metis
11-02-2008, 04:12 PM
metis, i think the ACC has been very :zzz: so far. cyrusking and fiber have been making campaigns on GM but nothing really creative or funny :sad:

good, I haven't missed anything then :lol:

The AMS TV is for free :eek: :confused:

probably due to the technical problems they had earlier

acionescu
11-02-2008, 04:12 PM
The crowd :retard:

Metis
11-02-2008, 04:13 PM
:scared:

Metis
11-02-2008, 04:14 PM
bps :sobbing:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 04:15 PM
omg, i cannot take the tension :unsure: :unsure:

vamos nalby :rocker2:

Metis
11-02-2008, 04:15 PM
damn it David!

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 04:17 PM
nalby merged into rogi :banghead:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 04:18 PM
David :smash: :smash: :smash:

1 for each BP

tennizen
11-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Well what can one do if Tsonga serves 30 aces:mad: OMG I cannot bear the Tsonga bandwaggoning on GM. And this same Tsonga played like crap when he faced Roger:retard:

acionescu
:(

Tsonga's mom :awww:

wildegirl05
i'm so sad for dahveed :awww: :hug: :hug: but tsonga :woohoo: :bigclap:

great match for the most part by both of them :yeah:

25 aces, effin unreal against nalby :eek:

Metis
11-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Well, he had 3 excellent opportunities to break but he didn't take them. :smash: Now he won't have to worry about deciding whether to play at the TMC. :rolleyes: 2nd year he comes up one match short of qualifying...

Great win for Tsonga! :hug: His family looks very happy. :awww: I like the way he smiles after a win.

acionescu
25 aces :rolleyes:

Snoo Foo
:bigclap: Jowi :bigclap:

now The Round Mound of Letdown can spend the next few weeks getting ready for something that really matters instead of futzing around in Shanghai :yeah:

yana
11-02-2008, 04:23 PM
David doesn't like to play tennis anymore :sad:

25 aces :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 04:23 PM
David :awww: :hug: :hug:

Actually he looks dissapointed :lol:

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 04:25 PM
sigh. i suppose it works out for the shanghai cup. simon now goes as first alternate :yeah:

acionescu
drums :cuckoo:

Snoo Foo
:rocker2: bring on the titties :rocker2:

did TC get fined or anything last year for showing bare nipples on a sunday morning? oh yeah nobody was watching so it's ok...

wildegirl05
11-02-2008, 04:27 PM
:rocker2: bring on the titties :rocker2:

did TC get fined or anything last year for showing bare nipples on a sunday morning? oh yeah nobody was watching so it's ok...

Snoo Foo
11-02-2008, 04:28 PM
aw shit this is the first time in 5 years nalby don't finish the year in top 10 :sad:

acionescu
11-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Peter: but where is Rafa? :rolls: