messege from Guille bout an english magazine [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

messege from Guille bout an english magazine

LubiG
09-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Hi ya all, just wanted to say that Guille wrote once more. The article hasn't been translated to english yet, but it should be soon.
It was about an interview he recintly gave to an english magazine, and he wanted everyone to know that most of the things published in the magazine are crap he didn't say.
For example, the magazine said something like 'I would never drive an M. Benz on Argentina because of the insecurity' and Guille assures he never said that.
Well, soon enough you'll be able to read the hole thing and this message will be useless but whateva... STUPID LIAR MAGAZINE :mad:

LubiG
09-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Also: New and extremly cute pic posted on the site.

|-Safin_Coria-|
09-07-2004, 11:12 PM
thanx for the update!!!
omgosh i love when he wears the Argentine colors.....:hearts:

LubiG
09-07-2004, 11:55 PM
I know! he gorgeous, and also makes me feel so proud of my country ;)

Guille's Girl
09-08-2004, 08:51 PM
And STILL we wait....and wait....:fiery:

mordicus18
09-08-2004, 09:02 PM
:haha:

Pancakesong
09-09-2004, 05:48 PM
:P
I cant see the picture:(

Guille's Girl
09-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Well since we've been waiting forever, my friend Liz went on ahead and translated for us best she could :hug: She's da greatest ya :banana:
-------------------------------------------
“Hi. How do you do? I hope you are fine”

“This E-mail is to make something clear: last Saturday, an Argentine sport newspaper reproduced an interview I did for the English Ace magazine and, unfortunately, many of the ideas published there never came out from my mouth”

“What is more, my way of thinking about many of these subjets is right at the opposite side. So, besides being more cautious at the time of being interviewed in English, I am seriously analyzing to demand that publication”

“I can’t ignore how it bothers me every time that (national/international) press distorts a person’s word about delicate subjects like social ones, whether it is insecurity or drugs”

“I have rarely given my opinion about Argentina’s situation. Even when I am in a good finantial position (thanks God), I’ll never forget where I come from, the sacrifices my parents did for me, and, of course, the reality that some people around me have to deal with”

“Why am I so bothered by this interview? In a moment, for instance, it says that I said that I wouldn’t drive a Mercedes in my Country from fear of the insecurity. That is a lie”

“There will be someone who’d say that this open letter is because Mercedes Benz trusted me for its advertising campaign. Beforehand I tell you: it is not. Doubtlessly, I’m thankful for this company’s trust, but this explanation is a question of principles that is over any commercial agreement”

“I repeat, I’m conscious about the general situation my Country is going through, but if I’d think that I can’t leave my house, I wouldn’t live in Argentina. But I do, and I’m very proud of it. Nothing makes me happier than coming back to Venado Tuerto, Rosario or Buenos Aires every time my calendar allows me to do so”

“About what I do from my position to help others, I prefer to keep it for myself. I don’t want nor have to make it public”.

“I’m not either going to speak about my supposed comments about how Argentine tennis players are seen about the doping thing”.

“My opinion about this is well known by everybody. I just repeat that what Ace Magazine published about this subject is not what I said”

“Well, I wanted to be brief about this, but there are things that I can’t tolerate. Since Saturday I’m really angry because of this”

“About my injury, as I’ve told you last week, I’ve started rehab with desire and optimism to be back before we thought. I’ll be telling you about the process”

“I send you a hug, and once more, you as well as public opinion have the right to know the truth”

Guille

crimson
09-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Thanks for posting this and letting us know the truth about what Guille said. I read the article in question in the tennis magazine when it was published and I didn't know until now that the magazine had made things up. :mad: I am shocked and annoyed that they would do this. That whole magazine in general has gone downhill in its reporting and inaccuracies in recent months. But I'm glad that Guille has been able to set the record straight about the article.

Pancakesong
09-09-2004, 07:14 PM
aaah.. cute guille... stupid magazine!

thanx to the translation, liz!

Guille's Girl
09-10-2004, 01:54 AM
You're very welcome (I'll tell Liz too :p) Poor Guille. Hell, he's goin' through rehab and shit and it's totally ludacris that he has to deal with this shit too :rolleyes: Golly frickin' gee.

alita
09-10-2004, 05:33 AM
How would they do that?! :mad: the magazine!!
:o Many press always distort people's words!! :o
Poor Guille~~

kandykane
09-10-2004, 06:16 AM
i'll make it quick, ain't got time for internet now.
i just want to know why the hell is the chinese tv saying guille's coming to china open?

alita
09-10-2004, 06:35 AM
Who knows that! :o I think they make it before guille's injury, so they will change it later, I'm sure.
They always make things unclear!! We all know that Guille can't come China Open.
:D If Guille come and watch the matches, that'll be great....(daydreaming...)

alita
09-10-2004, 06:58 AM
Have you all read that artical? Where could I find it through the internet? I cant' get that magazine here.

Guille's Girl
09-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Eh one of my friends from....somewhere in Europe....read it. I'll see if she can scan it for me. She told me some stuff out of the article but not the whole thing cuz she had a feeling some of it was fake and LO! Waddaya know! It was!

Stellar signature Alita!!!!!!!

alita
09-12-2004, 01:45 PM
I thought you've already got that magazine,GG.:D I'll wait for your post, I want to know what the hell artical made our Guille so angry. :o

Guille's Girl
09-14-2004, 07:56 PM
Naw naw I didn't get that one.

Pancakesong
09-18-2004, 02:17 PM
:(

Guille's Girl
09-18-2004, 08:42 PM
Sorry I ain't got it :rolleyes: I ain't seen my homie (friend) it like, a month so I can't exactly GET that article for y'all. :sad: sorry.

alita
09-19-2004, 04:20 AM
:hug: GG