Djokovic drops Martin from coaching team [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Djokovic drops Martin from coaching team

zlaja777
04-12-2010, 01:11 PM
MONACO (Reuters) - World number two Novak Djokovic has dropped former U.S. and Australian Open finalist Todd Martin from his coaching team and will now work with his long-time trainer Marian Vajda only.

"The news is that I am not working with Todd Martin anymore," Djokovic told reporters before a training session in a sunbathed Monte Carlo country club where he is to start his claycourt campaign this week.

The Serbian added Martin, 39, to his coaching team last year before the U.S. Open but has since felt that working with two coaches has become too complicated.

Djokovic, who will face either Florent Serra or Stephane Robert of France in the second round of the Monte Carlo Masters, said the two coaches had had communications problems.

"You're always going to have problems like that when you work with two coaches," he said. "They did not understand each other very well.

"Todd is a fantastic person, who has so much experience and he shared everything with me," added Djokovic, who appeared to be suffering from a cold. "But it just did not work out in the end and we separated with no hard feelings and life goes on."

"I'm full time with Marian again and hopefully we can have a lot of success again."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/04/12/djokovic-drops-martin-coaching-team/

scoobs
04-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Colour me shocked :o

.-Federers_Mate-.
04-12-2010, 01:14 PM
lol,only a matter of time, good decision

l_mac
04-12-2010, 01:15 PM
:mad: :mad:

Very selfish of Nole. How will Todd feed his kids now? :awww: :bigcry: :sobbing:

scarecrows
04-12-2010, 01:17 PM
:mad: just when Todd got Novak's game where he wanted it to be

Ilovetheblues_86
04-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Ooooh I feel sorry for Linda. :hug:

FlameOn
04-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Best decision of his whole career. :worship:

Certinfy
04-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Good decision!

Eden
04-12-2010, 01:23 PM

Very selfish of Nole. How will Todd feed his kids now? :awww: :bigcry: :sobbing:

Maybe Rafi-Angel can give him a job :angel:

;)

osalsyst
04-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Todd was too good for him anyway

l_mac
04-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Maybe Rafi-Angel can give him a job :angel:

;)

Yes, maybe as mouthguard washer :D

Forehander
04-12-2010, 01:29 PM
idiot... he is currently playing the best tennis of his career working with Todd Martin and now he's going to ditch him? Worst decision ever. Now he's totally screwed.

MacTheKnife
04-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Long term, probably a mistake. Will most likely be viewed as a positive since short term results are generally the most popular approach.

Roamed
04-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Newsflash: Djokovic has a brain..

Also, on his serve:

“At the ATP Finals in London my shoulder was tired and the body automatically started to make adjustments because of that,” Djokovic said. “Then we tried a slightly different action and it all got very complicated. So now I am just going back to my original action.”

Certinfy
04-12-2010, 01:39 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! 2 great decisions by Djokovic!!!!

Aaric
04-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Well see if it works

coonster14
04-12-2010, 02:01 PM
finally...i sensed this coming, it was all just a matter of when, hope nole gets his old service action back.

adam10
04-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Good decision ,Matin is good,but not for Nole.

Persimmon
04-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Well done, Nole.

Forehander
04-12-2010, 02:09 PM
It's a bad decision. What on earth are you people thinking!

Vida
04-12-2010, 02:23 PM
original problem remains - vajda cant teach djokovic anything new.

Noleta
04-12-2010, 02:30 PM
About time.

FlameOn
04-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Martin was destroying Nole's serve, have you watched his last few tournaments?!

scoobs
04-12-2010, 02:53 PM
I think the thing with Martin wasn't working out very well, but then it's not like the Vajda status-quo before it was working terribly well either, so it's difficult to work out what the impact of this move is going to be.

It might be, in the short term at least, that not listening to two sources of advice will simplify the strategies for Djokovic and get him back to doing what he did well back in 2007/2008 when he won in Australia.

But there has been a sense that he needed to take his game forward and this move doesn't seem to be designed to help with that process.

It will be interesting to see what he looks like this week.

Foxy
04-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Those who think that hiring a certain coach or dumping another will have any significant effect to someone's game especially a player in his 20s should go to watch another sport.

Nole fan
04-12-2010, 03:10 PM

Stop spamming this thread you mug. :rolleyes:

It was about time Nole! Clearly Todd was unconsciously destroying what was good about Nole's game instead of improving his weaknesses. I think Novak got better on the net but overall Todd's coaching has been pernicious. I doubt it would have make an impact in the long run. I'm not saying Marian is the solution, but Todd is clearly not. Nole said it himself: "He didn't understand who I am and how I play". Basic knowledge.
Going back to his old serve is the best he can do, the rest will come naturally. :)

habibko
04-12-2010, 03:50 PM
took him long enough on both fronts, the serve and the coach.

munZe konZa
04-12-2010, 04:40 PM
he must have done something because of his terrible results but he must do much more, he has a lot of pressure to win tournaments

pica_pica
04-12-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm surprised by some of the posts here :rolleyes: Silly me, why should I be surprised at all?

Decisive and sensible move by Nole :yeah: I mean, even fans can see the problem is in Todd Martin. Good to drop him before the problem gets even more complicated.

Nole's desperate to improve his game. Those who said he's not doing enough to challenge Fedal should see this: he's trying a lot, taking risks and turns here and there. He got Muster to be his fitness coach, and then tried on Todd Martin. It may not work, but the trying itself should provide inspiration. It's like gambling. Nole's smart not to put all eggs in one basket but still keeps Vajda.

Lopez
04-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Vajda must have been against this arrangement quite a while now, since it's only bad for him. If Nole did well, Martin gets the credit, if Nole plays poorly, Martin could say that he's not spending enough time with him. Probably for the best.

yellowboy906
04-12-2010, 05:05 PM
idiot... he is currently playing the best tennis of his career working with Todd Martin and now he's going to ditch him? Worst decision ever. Now he's totally screwed.

he is playing the best tennis of his career?:spit: i hope you're joking.

yellowboy906
04-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Martin was destroying Nole's serve, have you watched his last few tournaments?!

i agree. the old djoker used to be sampras like on his second serve. he just serve with so much confidence before. don't know why martin would want to change his service motion.:confused:

mickymouse
04-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Good decision. Glad he made it sooner rather than later.

Xristos
04-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Expected.

batavlada
04-12-2010, 05:40 PM

Do not worry. Rafa will offer him vacancy.

dusan1610
04-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Yesss!!!

Arkulari
04-12-2010, 05:46 PM
it was just a matter of time for this to happen ;)

Nole: get back to your original serve, not this weird travesty you're doing nowadays :o

Howard
04-12-2010, 06:03 PM
I've always thought that, in most instances, coaches' influence on pros are vastly overrated. By the time a player turns pro his game and and his mental makeup are pretty well set. Yes, they can and should always strive for improvement, but it will almost invariably come in small increments. Roddick, for example, will never be a great volleyer no matter how many coaches he has, and Murray will alway be a whiner, regardless of his coach.

Start da Game
04-12-2010, 06:38 PM
excellent decision........enough experiments already........time to get back to his original self.......

Amber Spyglass
04-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Vajda must have been against this arrangement quite a while now, since it's only bad for him. If Nole did well, Martin gets the credit, if Nole plays poorly, Martin could say that he's not spending enough time with him. Probably for the best.

There are a range of articles on the subject and he also said "he didn't understand who I am,the way I do things" so not just Vajda.As for Martin getting the blame or praise well, obviously Martin was trying to teach him a new way to serve,probably a way that worked well for him but Nole couldn't grasp it.Everybody has their own way of serving,within reason.Martin's serve was always going to either gel well or not(if not as in this case,just get rid), I don't see why he would get blamed,he might work perfectly well for someone else...or the other option,his only previous experience was a brief stint with Mardy Fish so he could just simply be a rubbish coach.

Whatever the case,all Nole fans are in a state of deep mourning with Linda as chief mourner :angel:

alter ego
04-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Good for the game.

doublebackhand
04-12-2010, 06:53 PM
thank god! maybe we will start seeing some positive results from him soon.

Or Levy
04-12-2010, 06:56 PM
I just wondered what the heck required improving in Nole's serve. It was never a weakness.

Midnight Ninja
04-12-2010, 07:19 PM
I just wondered what the heck required improving in Nole's serve. It was never a weakness.

There can be a lot of reasons apart from the technical proficiency. I'm just peculating but as Djokovic said (from his WTF comment), he was feeling some stress in his shoulder and his body adjusted accordingly thereby changing the serve. Maybe he felt it was putting too much strain so he thought of changing it? It's similar to how Nadal is changing his game style and shortening points to reduce knee stress.

anutam
04-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Those who think that hiring a certain coach or dumping another will have any significant effect to someone's game especially a player in his 20s should go to watch another sport.

What about Roddick and Stefanki? :confused:

Amber Spyglass
04-12-2010, 07:25 PM
I think his shoulder was stressed at WTF because of all the matches he played(95) that year(he had also played a few tournaments in a row).He used the word "tired" instead of "sore" etc. so I suspect it was due to all the tennis he played rather than something being technically wrong or physically demanding in his old service motion

Björki
04-12-2010, 07:28 PM

:haha:

Nole :worship:

betowiec
04-12-2010, 08:19 PM
good move Nole

Horatio Caine
04-12-2010, 08:35 PM
As much as I like Todd, his influence clearly wasn't helping Nole. :tape: :o

Now, the question is how quickly can Nole re-adapt to his previous service motion?

l_mac
04-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Didn't Nole become world #2 during The Reign of Todd, AND successfully defend a title for the first time??

Both minor miracles, IMO. :shrug:

Todd :worship:

Nole :mad:

I'm most upset about this. I've really liked what I've seen from Nole so far this year :awww:

l_mac
04-12-2010, 08:39 PM
As much as I like Todd, his influence clearly wasn't helping Nole. :tape: :o

Now, the question is how quickly can Nole re-adapt to his previous service motion?

He can ease it back in over the clay season. He'll barely need a serve for the next 8 weeks :D

Horatio Caine
04-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Didn't Nole become world #2 during The Reign of Todd, AND successfully defend a title for the first time??

I'm most upset about this. I've really liked what I've seen from Nole so far this year :awww:

You're clutching at straws there. :p

Arguably he was long overdue the #2 ranking, but on this occasion he got it largely because of Rafa's injury problems (the massive points he lost last summer). It doesn't mean he is less deserving, but if you look at his results this year he hasn't done anything particularly impressive to earn the #2 position.

Again, the defence of a title was long overdue...but looking at the nature of the wins that week you could say he rode his luck. This was also particularly evident in IW and Miami when he was finally made to pay for his dodgy form.

Horatio Caine
04-12-2010, 08:47 PM
He can ease it back in over the clay season. He'll barely need a serve for the next 8 weeks :D

Sure, the serve doesn't count for as much on clay, but he does still need to have confidence in it...not only for the tight moments in a match (imagine a *5-5 situation in a 3rd set tiebreak, for example), but also if he is playing someone like Rafa when he knows that he must keep up. From watching a little of his tennis over the last month, it would appear to me that he didn't 'believe' in the effectiveness of that service motion...and certainly to the naked eye it does look awkward and technically unsound. I can't believe that he would want to stick with it.

l_mac
04-12-2010, 08:49 PM
You're clutching at straws there. :p

Arguably he was long overdue the #2 ranking, but on this occasion he got it largely because of Rafa's injury problems (the massive points he lost last summer). It doesn't mean he is less deserving, but if you look at his results this year he hasn't done anything particularly impressive to earn the #2 position.

Well, he wasn't really overdue it because when he had the chnce to take it for himself other players were too good for him :D

Todd's quiet, how-to-be-a-journeyman influence must have helped Nole to build up a steady base of points so that when misfortune struck other, more attractive players :awww: Nole was in a good position to take advantage :yeah:

Again, the defence of a title was long overdue...but looking at the nature of the wins that week you could say he rode his luck. This was also particularly evident in IW and Miami when he was finally made to pay for his dodgy form.

Luck plays a huge part in today's ATP. Ask GlenMirnyi *moment of silence* Maybe Todd was his lucky charm :awww:

Todd and Nole both lookedlike /associated themselves with aggressive birds. Todd ha the beady eyes, and nose of a mighty hawk, while Nole calls himself The Falcon. Really the fit was perfect. I just feel he didn't give it a fair go.

:sad:

Horatio Caine
04-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Well, he wasn't really overdue it because when he had the chnce to take it for himself other players were too good for him :D

Well he should have stepped it up then... :p

Todd and Nole both lookedlike /associated themselves with aggressive birds. Todd ha the beady eyes, and nose of a mighty hawk, while Nole calls himself The Falcon. Really the fit was perfect. I just feel he didn't give it a fair go.

:lol:

Sure, the partnership didn't last long, but I guess that Nole is among a small handful of players who, in terms of ability, have distanced themselves from the rest of the tour. In this kind of situation, a player is going to be much less patient (than others) to see early positive results...and certainly Nole's results in the mandatories this year have set him back a little. He can't afford for those results to continue for the next couple of months, so I guess that he feels that this is the best decision. Personally, I wouldn't disagree with it...I'm still not sure why he needed his service motion altering anyway.

MacTheKnife
04-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Good move. Every player should have limited options at their disposal and stick with what they've been doing. What ever's comfortable, no ??

kisen
04-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Disappointing news.

Amber Spyglass
04-12-2010, 09:27 PM

Todd's quiet, how-to-be-a-journeyman influence must have helped Nole to build up a steady base of points so that when misfortune struck other, more attractive players :awww: Nole was in a good position to take advantage :yeah:

Luck plays a huge part in today's ATP. Ask GlenMirnyi *moment of silence* Maybe Todd was his lucky charm :awww:

Vajda was with him for his title defence not Todd.
Do correct me if I'm wrong but did someone not completely bust their knees with their superhuman heroics of that summer.What can you do when someone is playing at a self-harming pace :angel:.He did give Rafa a much better fight than GOAT boy,on clay at least that year.

I think you should maybe have a black-veiled Rafa in your sig or something,to respect the period of mourning by Nole fans globally ;)

Ad Wim
04-12-2010, 09:36 PM

Rafa should hire Todd, maybe he will win a title for a change.

born_on_clay
04-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Good decision Nole !

Geo
04-12-2010, 10:03 PM
I was wondering why Todd Martin stopped by to chat with the Tennis Channel commentators during the Wozniacki/Govortsova final in Ponte Vedra Beach yesterday :lol: I was thinking "shouldn't he be in MC with Djokovic :unsure:" ? and they didn't ask him about coaching Djokovic either.

well, let's see how this affects Djokovic's game...

Amber Spyglass
04-12-2010, 10:05 PM
I was wondering why Todd Martin stopped by to chat with the Tennis Channel commentators during the Wozniacki/Govortsova final in Ponte Vedra Beach yesterday :lol: I was thinking "shouldn't he be in MC with Djokovic :unsure:" ? and they didn't ask him about coaching Djokovic either.

well, let's see how this affects Djokovic's game...

Vajda was always working with him for the clay season anyway.Martin was never going to be in MC whether he was still his coach or not

malisha
04-12-2010, 10:42 PM

doubt hell be able to do that in MC

Radalek
04-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Well he played doubles with Troicki today and they won 6-1 7-5 while making ONE (one) double fault during entire match. It's even entirely possible that it's Troicki who made it and not Novak which would be a miracle. So it's quite clear his serve is back ;) .

FlameOn
04-13-2010, 12:01 AM
Well he played doubles with Troicki today and they won 6-1 7-5 while making ONE (one) double fault during entire match. It's even entirely possible that it's Troicki who made it and not Novak which would be a miracle. So it's quite clear his serve is back ;) .
OMG, so happy I could die. :sobbing:

KarlyM
04-13-2010, 12:28 AM
I think it's a good move for Nole. The coaching situation with Todd didn't look like it was working out well from my view. Todd is a nice guy. I'm sure he can find another player to coach - the ATP is full of headcases right now. :lol:

MrChopin
04-13-2010, 12:29 AM

As if anyone with a brain would take your tennis advice.

Amber Spyglass
04-13-2010, 12:34 AM

And the good news is,if I was following the games right I'm almost 99% sure it was Troicki

DJ Soup
04-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Why did Nole change coach on the first place?

maybe firing Todd was a good solution for the current problem, but does it solve the original problem (whichever reason it was he wanted a new coach)

octatennis
04-13-2010, 01:16 AM
i did not know they were working together.

l_mac
04-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Vajda was with him for his title defence not Todd.
Do correct me if I'm wrong but did someone not completely bust their knees with their superhuman heroics of that summer.What can you do when someone is playing at a self-harming pace :angel:.He did give Rafa a much better fight than GOAT boy,on clay at least that year.

I think you should maybe have a black-veiled Rafa in your sig or something,to respect the period of mourning by Nole fans globally ;)

Todd had given input by that stage though. His influence was clearly helpful.

No, it was last year, 2009, that Rafa hurt his knees because of his continous play from AO-RG. He wasn't playing particularly well. He stopped Nole taking the #2 spot in 2008. :yeah:

I'm not going to be having a sig for a long time. Maybe even never again :awww:

Certinfy
04-13-2010, 09:41 AM
You have a sig now :rolleyes:

l_mac
04-13-2010, 09:47 AM
You have a sig now :rolleyes:
Not what I would qualify as a sig :tears:

Certinfy
04-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Not what I would qualify as a sig :tears:Oh :hug:

MIMIC
04-13-2010, 10:26 AM
I for one am happy. And that's all I will say about that. Hopefully Djokovic can get back to not double faulting 20 times in a single match.

legolandbridge
04-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Why Novak hired the mediocre and uninspiring Todd Martin is beyond me (and most of my friends). What has Todd accomplished? Two lucky Slam finals for a grand total of 8 titles (7 250-levels and 0 Masters Series). Djoker has already achieved considerbaly more. It's not like Martin was known for this tactical or technical fortitude, or proved himself as a coach before (wasn't this his first gig?). I didn't think Martin would jibe well in the Serbian team.

In the end, Martin probably learned more from Novak than vice-versa. It will serve him well if he decides to play (assuming he qualifies?) in the Senior Tour one day.

Moving on...

Amber Spyglass
04-13-2010, 11:08 AM

No, it was last year, 2009, that Rafa hurt his knees because of his continous play from AO-RG. He wasn't playing particularly well. He stopped Nole taking the #2 spot in 2008. :yeah:

Todd joined in August 2009,therefore not possible
And sorry but it was 2008.I seem to remember Nadal having to retire against Davydenko in Bercy and withdraw from WTF and Davis Cup because of knee problems,and that was all very soon after summer 2008 ;).Sure he got it together again for the AO but the mounting strain led to a longer lay-off in summer 2009.I'm not disputing that Nadal wasn't at his best during the clay season last year(neither was Djokovic btw,Hamburg 08 he played better) but to say his knee problems began in 09 is madness, the cogs were set in motion by summer 08 ;).

I know he stopped Nole taking the No. 2 spot in 08(rather than 09),that's what I said in my previous post :confused:

Vida
04-13-2010, 12:03 PM
what I felt Marting was doing in the right direction with Djoko was to get him rid of that woeful body language and to generally make him more serious on and off court.

now you can say that a player like that needs that bit of a vent to let the steam go out, but I feel there is more negative side to it than positive so he'd been better off without those irks and quirks in his act.

Nole fan
04-13-2010, 12:18 PM
what I felt Marting was doing in the right direction with Djoko was to get him rid of that woeful body language and to generally make him more serious on and off court.

now you can say that a player like that needs that bit of a vent to let the steam go out, but I feel there is more negative side to it than positive so he'd been better off without those irks and quirks in his act.

You think? Since he's been working with Todd he's been a bigger drama queen than ever! :eek:
Didn't you see the Davis Cup matches against US? he didn't keep his emotions in check precisely. But I don't mind that at all, his body language makes me like him more, it's so entertaining. Not sure it hurts his game or not, probably it does though.

Vida
04-13-2010, 12:38 PM
You think? Since he's been working with Todd he's been a bigger drama queen than ever! :eek:
Didn't you see the Davis Cup matches against US? he didn't keep his emotions in check precisely. But I don't mind that at all, his body language makes me like him more, it's so entertaining. Not sure it hurts his game or not, probably it does though.

he was more low-key in IW and miami. it was noticeable Martin gave him instructions in that direction.

Langers
04-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Phew, great decision! Should've been sooner but at least it happened.

Now get back to winning!!

Langers
04-13-2010, 12:50 PM

Completely disagree. Djokovic plays his best when he's fired up and emotional.

Il Primo Uomo
04-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Hopefully things go back to normal 'cause seeing him struggling like that against anybody and their mama is definitely NOT the business.

Vida
04-13-2010, 12:52 PM

thats right, but more often emotions get to him and he plays shite :shrug:

Langers
04-13-2010, 12:54 PM
thats right, but more often emotions get to him and he plays shite :shrug:
Can't be worse than the emotionless Djokovic we saw at IW and Miami.

Langers
04-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Why Novak hired the mediocre and uninspiring Todd Martin is beyond me (and most of my friends). What has Todd accomplished? Two lucky Slam finals for a grand total of 8 titles (7 250-levels and 0 Masters Series). Djoker has already achieved considerbaly more. It's not like Martin was known for this tactical or technical fortitude, or proved himself as a coach before (wasn't this his first gig?). I didn't think Martin would jibe well in the Serbian team.

In the end, Martin probably learned more from Novak than vice-versa. It will serve him well if he decides to play (assuming he qualifies?) in the Senior Tour one day.

Moving on...
A LOT of average players, players not half as good as Martin, go on to become excellent coaches so that's not the issue. The issue was that this pairing didn't work, end of story.

«Ivan»
04-13-2010, 01:07 PM

:retard: so not funny as usual

oh imac multiplies like a pieces of meteors.consider it's your post makes me more sad.please,imac has to have her street somewhere in some desert pacific island without roads.

Ooooh I feel sorry for Linda. :hug:

once a good gye:sad:

:retard: as always

:haha:

Nole :worship:

you should decide.imac back or nole.pathetic admiration.get married(i can bet you havent)

IMO?:haha:since when you have an imo?:lol:

shut up for once please,get an imaginary bf

Rafa should hire Todd, maybe he will win a title for a change.

fot the sake of imac 'n tod's kids.poor rafa,didn't deserve those being as a fan.i think IT hates nole more than she likes rafa.in IT's blood.just hate.
--------

scoobs,don't tell me you expect some revolutionary changes in only a week?cmon,you know better.

saulo,such a disappointment.admire imac?

on-topic,who's tod martin,who told nole to hire him.huge mistake,huge.

l_mac
04-13-2010, 01:35 PM
:hearts:

When I saw you had posted in this thread, I saved it as a treat. Last thread to open from my UserCP.

You did not disappoint :worship:

scarecrows
04-13-2010, 02:24 PM
you subscribe to threads l_mac?

l_mac
04-13-2010, 03:09 PM
you subscribe to threads l_mac?

The ones I've posted in, scarecrows.

edit: that sig is a blast from the past. Classic jc :worship:

Corey Feldman
04-13-2010, 03:17 PM
He'll still win 3-4 lucky matches per tournament before Murray, Fed, Rod, Nadal KO him

legolandbridge
04-13-2010, 03:21 PM
A LOT of average players, players not half as good as Martin, go on to become excellent coaches so that's not the issue. The issue was that this pairing didn't work, end of story.

I certainly hope you are not referring to Brad Gilbert, Tony Roch or Martin Jaite!

Nole fan
04-13-2010, 03:34 PM
He'll still win 3-4 lucky matches per tournament before Murray, Fed, Rod, Nadal KO him

Now the family of retards is complete. I was waiting for that, so predictable. :lol:

Corey Feldman
04-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Now the family of retards are complete. I was waiting for that, so predictable. :lol:talk to me when you learn what chicken legs are

:o

Nole fan
04-13-2010, 03:44 PM
talk to me when you learn what chicken legs are

:o

I didn't know you were my stalker. :haha:

star
04-13-2010, 03:48 PM

The problem with Djoko is that he gets too high in his emotions and then has a let down. He doesn't remain on an even keel. I think many players play with emotion, but they maintain a certain level without going too high and then too low. Managing emotions on the court is important for everyone.

DrJules
02-09-2011, 07:27 PM

I think for the sanity of a number of MTF posters Todd Martin needs to become Djokovic's coach again.:lol::lol:

Djokovic has returned to what he does very well back in 2008 and stopped experimenting with a highly diverse game and it has worked for him.

l_mac
02-09-2011, 07:32 PM
I knew no good would come of Todd Martin's cruel dismissal :tears:

I wonder how Todd is these days :sad: I miss him so much :bigcry:

:(