RafaChat Part 17 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RafaChat Part 17

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

adee-gee
08-25-2008, 01:58 AM
Adam :wavey:

Are we going to meet next Monday? :D

Wilde, listen to Adam, you don't need to bring bf or friends. :p
Yeah :D we can arrange a place to meet closer to the time. You've been to the USO before, right?
Adam, as much as I hate to agree with you, I'd say 260 pounds isn't too far off the mark. :shrug:
Seriously. Just wait till you see some pics. I think the top she wore today didn't exactly flatter her. But jeez, she is HUGE! :o
Adam, we feel exactly the same away about Djokovic. :yeah:
:hatoff:

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:01 AM
Seriously. Just wait till you see some pics. I think the top she wore today didn't exactly flatter her. But jeez, she is HUGE! :o

Did you stand beside her?

adee-gee
08-25-2008, 02:03 AM
I did. I mean, I'm not exactly slim or small but I felt like a midget. She apologised for being so sweaty after practice....I wanted to say "well duh, look at you" but I held back :angel:

Mimi
08-25-2008, 02:04 AM
seems they banned claydeath again, its totallyunfair if they ban him instead of Glenn, who spread hate all the time :rolleyes::mad:

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:05 AM
I did. I mean, I'm not exactly slim or small but I felt like a midget. She apologised for being so sweaty after practice....I wanted to say "well duh, look at you" but I held back :angel:

Well, you're the same height as her, right? You look to be about that tall or maybe .5" shorter. Did you puff out your chest and stand as tall as possible? :lol:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:05 AM
Yeah :D we can arrange a place to meet closer to the time. You've been to the USO before, right?

Boys, you're treading close to being unkind here....

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 02:06 AM
:banana: you should ditch them all and come with Jess, Metis and I :D

Wilde, listen to Adam, you don't need to bring bf or friends. :p

oh yeah? :D and which one of you fine people is volunteering to hang out with me while i hunt for rogi and feli? :inlove: :ras:

I just wrote out a whole report for GM, it's not hugely interesting. I was WTAing more today :o

:yeah: i'll look for it on GM then :)

metis, i would happily give you recommendations on restaurants in NYC but all i can really speak to are vegetarian ones :o

adee-gee
08-25-2008, 02:07 AM
Well, you're the same height as her, right? You look to be about that tall or maybe .5" shorter. Did you puff out your chest and stand as tall as possible? :lol:
Yeah I just looked at the picture, she's a wee bit taller than me. I look like the professional athlete with her as my junk-food eating fangirl :D

wildegirl05

if you ask me, they passed that milestone a while back.

star
(It's total hogshit that MTF put ***** for "pr0xy"--I was looking forward to using that word above. :()

I KNOW!! I tried putting that word in a post the other day and it drove me crazy. Why is "p r o x y" banned when you can say anything else on MTF?

I'm assuming all the AA matches are sold out, but he can still get grounds passes, right? :confused: Having never attended the event (or even a masters series event :sad:), I have no idea how this works. Any other small bits of advice would be much appreciated.
I know a guy who lived in N.Y. and went to the USO all his life who said he just got to the ticket office at 8:00 and always got ground passes. Don't know the ins and outs of that. I've lost touch with him so can't ask him. You could post in the tournament forum and ask. Usually people are really forthcoming with that sort of information.

I actually thought Rafa was being falsely modest up until about...early spring 2005, maybe? Then I realized, oh, he's just a simple little island boy. I still rooted for him even though I was skeptical, though. :lol:

Silly American boy. :rolleyes:

USO 2009 anyone? It could happen! :rocker2:

I'd been thinking about that lately -- It's the lodging that intimidates me. :unsure:

Wikipedia says Kleybanova is 5'11.5" and weighs 160 lbs. If she's that tall I think she weighs more:

http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w06/img.113606_t.jpg

She is HUGE. And I think she's getting huger all the time.

I just wrote out a whole report for GM, it's not hugely interesting. I was WTAing more today :o

Did you post in WTAW too?

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:08 AM

I'll stop then. :o I had never seen a picture of her before today although I knew the name. When Adam talked about her I got curious--and I'm a notorious Googler. :sad:

adee-gee
08-25-2008, 02:08 AM
BD is a bad influence on me :awww:

I'll stop now :p
oh yeah? :D and which one of you fine people is volunteering to hang out with me while i hunt for rogi and feli? :inlove: :ras:
Neither will be in by the 2nd Monday, no worries :hug:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 02:10 AM

I'll stop now :p

Neither will be in by the 2nd Monday, no worries :hug:

see, if you rile me like that in person, i'll need my bf or a friend to hold me back so i don't punch you in the face :lol:

adee-gee
08-25-2008, 02:12 AM
Did you post in WTAW too?
Nah I'm too hungry, I'll probably open up a thread tomorrow or when I've sorted out my pictures :)
see, if you rile me like that in person, i'll need my bf or a friend to hold me back so i don't punch you in the face :lol:
:haha:

I'm much nicer in person than I am online. I'll be on my best behaviour :D

Minn
08-25-2008, 02:16 AM
You guys are making me wish I could go to NYC too.:( But that's my last weekend of "freedom" before going back to work and I'll spend it getting ready for work. :mad: I hope you all have a good time.

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:17 AM

:(

I just read back and realized I didn't say anything untoward. I didn't introduce the topic of her weight, although I did admittedly take it to a new level by introducing a picture. I only surmised that she weighed more than her stated weight. I wouldn't have even guessed 200lbs.--that was Cheryl and Adam! I withdraw my apology. :D

EDIT: Apparently I never even apologized. :rolls: Nicely done, BD.

Metis
08-25-2008, 02:17 AM
BD your signature :lol: I remember that quote :worship:

Yes, I was there last year for one day. We'll figure it out. :)

Rogi's half won't be playing on Monday, but I would like to see him up close in practice sessions. Feli too or any player for that matter; last year I only watched matches.

metis, i would happily give you recommendations on restaurants in NYC but all i can really speak to are vegetarian ones :o

:( I remember you mentioned a good Indian restaurant some time ago. I've been to South Indian restaurants with an all vegetarian menu and I loved it. :shrug:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:18 AM
I'll stop then. :o I had never seen a picture of her before today although I knew the name. When Adam talked about her I got curious--and I'm a notorious Googler. :sad:

:hug:

You're good people Queen B.

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:18 AM

You sound like a brute! :scared:

adee-gee
08-25-2008, 02:19 AM

I just read back and realized I didn't say anything untoward. I didn't introduce the topic of her weight, although I did admittedly take it to a new level by introducing a picture. I only surmised that she weighed more than her stated weight. I wouldn't have even guessed 200lbs.--that was Cheryl and Adam! I withdraw my apology. :D

:rolls:

The picture you posted was surely the worst one you could find. You created the monster ;)
Yes, I was there last year for one day. We'll figure it out. :)
:yeah:

Ok I'm outta here, :wavey: all. Vamos Rafa tomorrow :rocker2:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:20 AM

Yes, but you encouraged Adam, who called her HUGE. I simply stated the fact that she weighed over 200 lbs, but offered no commentary on that fact.

Mimi
08-25-2008, 02:21 AM
well, no one knows why its clay death who got banned and not Glenn :confused::wavey:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:22 AM
well, no one knows why its clay death who got banned and not Glenn :confused::wavey:

because Glenn is smart enough not to insult mods, no matter how much hate he spreads.

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:23 AM
BD your signature :lol: I remember that quote :worship:

:rolls: I had forgotten all about it until I read this Times Online article:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/tennis/article4596834.ece

The Times clearly prefer Rafa--not that that was ever in question. I then googled for the 2007 quote, which led me to this:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11092007/58/u-s-open-federer-sampras-mind.html

WARNING: It can be a bit nauseating because it's all about Fed's pursuit of Sampras' record.

:( I remember you mentioned a good Indian restaurant some time ago. I've been to South Indian restaurants with an all vegetarian menu and I loved it. :shrug:

South Indian food! :drool: I used to prefer North Indian stuff, but that changed once I stopped eating meat. Oh, and WG, I didn't get to have South Indian buffet the other day. :bigcry: We ended up going to a Mexican place instead. It sucked. They couldn't get it spicy at all. I ate about 1/20th of the burrito and spiced the rest up at home. :p

You're good people Queen B.

:hug: Yeah, but unlike Adam, I'm probably worse in person. :o:angel:

Mimi
08-25-2008, 02:24 AM
i don't think CD has insulted the mod either :confused:
because Glenn is smart enough not to insult mods, no matter how much hate he spreads.

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 02:25 AM

more likely no one cares :wavey:

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:26 AM

The picture you posted was surely the worst one you could find. You created the monster ;)

:speakles: Blasphemy! It was the FIRST PICTURE Google Images showed when I searched her last name. :shrug:

Yes, but you encouraged Adam, who called her HUGE. I simply stated the fact that she weighed over 200 lbs, but offered no commentary on that fact.

Too late! You said I was good people! Quoted! :D

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:28 AM
i don't think CD has insulted the mod either :confused:

Mimi, I read GM very infrequently, but I know enough to know that CD insults mods. Sometimes he names them directly and sometimes he doesn't. He won't learn his lesson this time around, but at least the mods are flexing their muscles.

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:29 AM
:speakles: Blasphemy! It was the FIRST PICTURE Google Images showed when I searched her last name. :shrug:

Too late! You said I was good people! Quoted! :D

I take it back. :ras:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 02:30 AM
Nah I'm too hungry, I'll probably open up a thread tomorrow or when I've sorted out my pictures :)

:haha:

I'm much nicer in person than I am online. I'll be on my best behaviour :D

:hug: i'm sure you are :kiss:

have a good night, adam :wavey:

Rogi's half won't be playing on Monday, but I would like to see him up close in practice sessions. Feli too or any player for that matter; last year I only watched matches.

:rocker2: that would be awesome :yeah: i LOVE practice sessions :dance:

brick lane is AWESOME. but it's north indian. for the best south indian food, lexington avenue between 20-34 is the best. especially around 27.

i can get you good recommendations outside of vegetarian food, most of my closest friends are life long NYCers. what kind of cuisine do you like?

as for jazz clubs, this guy's recs are good. my friends and i have checked out a couple that he recommends in east/west villages and they were good :)

http://www.ny.com/clubs/jazz/

You sound like a brute! :scared:

that's because i probably am :shrug:

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:31 AM
I take it back. :ras:

:sad::( Fine, take this: :hug::D

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:33 AM
Mimi, I read GM very infrequently, but I know enough to know that CD insults mods. Sometimes he names them directly and sometimes he doesn't. He won't learn his lesson this time around, but at least the mods are flexing their muscles.

Yes. Apparently this time he named names. He's lucky he didn't receive longer than a few days. :shrug:

Mimi
08-25-2008, 02:33 AM
he just said they did not perform the job well :confused:, i think Glenn has insulted more members than CD ......, may be the mods prefer sweet fake words ...... i doubt glenn really likes them.....

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:34 AM
he just said they did not perform the job well :confused:, i think Glenn has insulted more members than CD ......, may be the mods prefer sweet fake words ...... i doubt glenn really likes them.....

I agree with this 100%.

Mimi
08-25-2008, 02:35 AM
is he banned permanently? i am sad to see the biggest rafatard/suppoter left, even he is a bit annoying sometimes coz at least he supports rafa all the times :sad:
Yes. Apparently this time he named names. He's lucky he didn't receive longer than a few days. :shrug:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 02:37 AM
my roommate, what a guy :yeah: he just said that rhythmic gymnastics belongs in the circus and not the olympics.

this evening is not getting on my nerves at all :inlove:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:38 AM
:sad::( Fine, take this: :hug::D

Stop being charming, damn you. :(

:lol: Fine. You're good people.

Minn
08-25-2008, 02:40 AM

Mimi, it's here.

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 02:42 AM
my roommate, what a guy :yeah: he just said that rhythmic gymnastics belongs in the circus and not the olympics.

this evening is not getting on my nerves at all :inlove:

Please tell me you didn't punch him. :p Rhythmic gymnastics is kind of lame. I'm not saying it's easy or that it doesn't require skill and practice, but it is one of the weaker and least respected events. I wouldn't even want to see it in a circus.

Stop being charming, damn you. :(

:lol: Fine. You're good people.

:banana: Our ongoing record remains intact. :rocker2:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 02:44 AM
Please tell me you didn't punch him. :p Rhythmic gymnastics is kind of lame. I'm not saying it's easy or that it doesn't require skill and practice, but it is one of the weaker and least respected events. I wouldn't even want to see it in a circus.

i can always count on you, BD :hug:

edit: :banghead:

i'm off guys. see you later :wavey:

Mimi
08-25-2008, 02:44 AM
thanks Minn, he is banned for a few days? then may be he still has times to cheer rafa in us open :p

I find it ironic that a person who insulted more people than him did not get banned :rolleyes:
Mimi, it's here.

Metis
08-25-2008, 02:46 AM
brick lane is AWESOME. but it's north indian. for the best south indian food, lexington avenue between 20-34 is the best. especially around 27.

i can get you good recommendations outside of vegetarian food, most of my closest friends are life long NYCers. what kind of cuisine do you like?

as for jazz clubs, this guy's recs are good. my friends and i have checked out a couple that he recommends in east/west villages and they were good :)

http://www.ny.com/clubs/jazz/

Thanks WG! :worship:

I like lots of different things (except maybe Mexican, unless it's very good Mexican). The problem is I'll be with my roommate and her ex. He's OK but she is very particular about what she eats; she eats zero carbs so I guess Italian is out of the question and she doesn't like Chinese because everything is fried etc. :rolleyes: She has never tried Indian. Actually I don't think I've ever seen her eat anything but salads and maybe some meat occasionally. :rolls:

But in any case, disregard all that (she can have her salad while the rest of us enjoy real food :lol: ), so if you can get a few suggestions from your friends I would be grateful. :hug:

cobalt60
08-25-2008, 02:57 AM
Ok here is where I posted some of my pics. I took about 270 and hubs about the same I think although I do not have his yet:p

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7543941&postcount=542
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7543955&postcount=543
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7543961&postcount=544

Minn
08-25-2008, 02:57 AM
Thanks WG! :worship:

I like lots of different things (except maybe Mexican, unless it's very good Mexican). The problem is I'll be with my roommate and her ex. He's OK but she is very particular about what she eats; she eats zero carbs so I guess Italian is out of the question and she doesn't like Chinese because everything is fried etc. :rolleyes: She has never tried Indian. Actually I don't think I've ever seen her eat anything but salads and maybe some meat occasionally. :rolls:

Your roommate and her ex? That'll be weird, won't it? :confused:

star
08-25-2008, 02:59 AM

They leave rhythmic gymnastics in but kick softball out. :rolleyes:

Then Rogge said that the reason softball was out was because people thought it was the same as baseball, but for women, and went on to say that baseball had been tainted because of its association with drugs. And I'm thinking -- uh .. Cycling???? I think that's still in the olympics.

But finally he alluded to the real problem. Major League baseball won't interrupt its season to send players to the olympics. It's the olympics wanting to be the be all and end all in sports.

Then he went on to say that the best moment was seeing Federer cry when he got his gold medal. Apparently the man doesn't watch much grand slam tennis. ;)

Metis
08-25-2008, 03:00 AM
thanks Minn, he is banned for a few days? then may be he still has times to cheer rafa in us open :p

I find it ironic that a person who insulted more people than him did not get banned :rolleyes:

Well Glenn was banned from GM for 6 months last fall and it was great. Apparently he has found a way to rile up people without crossing the line.

I find both him and CD very tiresome; they both pollute GM with their BS. CD's posts are not only repetitive they are also exceedingly long. I don't even remember how many times he has criticized Rafa for not being fit enough to deal with the schedule :spit: and how banged up his knees are.

I think if people ignored Glenn he would shut up. I doubt that would happen with CD; he would happily continue starting threads and boring us to death. :zzz:

Minn
08-25-2008, 03:01 AM
Ok here is where I posted some of my pics. I took about 270 and hubs about the same I think although I do not have his yet:p

Hi. Great pictures. Love the towel animals. I went on an Alaskan cruise 2 summers ago. (Then we went on our own to Yukon, BC, Alberta.) Beautiful, isn't it? By the way, I'm Melanie and you must have been cruising when I joined. :wavey:

cobalt60
08-25-2008, 03:05 AM
Evening Melanie :) Sue here and obviously my screen name does not come close to letting you predict that :p

Minn
08-25-2008, 03:08 AM
Hi Sue. :)

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 03:09 AM
There's this American football analyst that never fails to give me the heebie-jeebies. :scared: It's not his voice--it's just his look. His name is John Clayton and he works for ESPN:

http://www.thehookandlateral.com/images/coaches/john_clayton.jpg

Terrifying, no?

EDIT: Try not to look directly into his eyes--they're tremor-inducing.

Metis
08-25-2008, 03:12 AM

That's lovely Sue! The towel animals :rolls:

I see that your son takes after you in the curly hair department. :hearts: :D

Your roommate and her ex? That'll be weird, won't it? :confused:

They are still good friends. :shrug: I was surprised too when she told me he was going to join us. :rolleyes: He's a nice guy though and I guess it will be better to have a male accompanying us at night in an unfamiliar city. :lol:

Minn
08-25-2008, 03:12 AM
There's this American football analyst that never fails to give me the heebie-jeebies. :scared: It's not his voice--it's just his look. His name is John Clayton and he works for ESPN:

Terrifying, no?

:lol::lol:

He doesn't look like the type to be commenting on football! Figure skating maybe. (By the way, I love figure skating! :) )

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 03:16 AM
They are still good friends. :shrug: I was surprised too when she told me he was going to join us. :rolleyes: He's a nice guy though and I guess it will be better to have a male accompanying us at night in an unfamiliar city. :lol:

Just roll with WG and no harm will come to you--from anyone other than WG. :angel:

Mimi
08-25-2008, 03:27 AM
you have your point, and i don't approve CD's sometimes repetitive posts, but may be i am biased since CD is a rafa fans, i prefer him than Glenn, whats more, i think attacking/insulting people are worst than being long-winding, CD is just honest and not as smart as Glenn who is now trying to please the mods in order to avoid banning :wavey:

Well Glenn was banned from GM for 6 months last fall and it was great. Apparently he has found a way to rile up people without crossing the line.

I find both him and CD very tiresome; they both pollute GM with their BS. CD's posts are not only repetitive they are also exceedingly long. I don't even remember how many times he has criticized Rafa for not being fit enough to deal with the schedule :spit: and how banged up his knees are.

I think if people ignored Glenn he would shut up. I doubt that would happen with CD; he would happily continue starting threads and boring us to death. :zzz:

Minn
08-25-2008, 03:27 AM
I was wondering why you like the Wings so much. I have a ton of relatives in Canada and I don't think they could ever bring themselves to support a non-Canadian team. :D

I like the Leafs and the Canadiens too and see them on TV as often as the Wings. The Wings are in the States, yeah, but they have a lot of Canadians on the team, as most NHL teams do. Going to Red Wing games (when you can get tickets - they're sometimes hard to come by!) ...
Edit: deleted some
By the same token, I'm not a big baseball fan, but if pressed, I'd claim the Blue Jays and Tigers pretty much equally, the Tigs a bit more, maybe. As for football, well, we've got the Lions. :o

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 03:30 AM
Let me guess, they're Leafs fans? I like the Leafs and the Canadiens too and see them on TV as often as I see the Wings on TV. The Wings are in the States, yeah, but they have a lot of Canadians on the team, as most NHL teams do. And I live very close to Detroit (but in Canada), much closer than I do to any Canadian-based team (Toronto would be next). So, it's easy to go to Red Wing games (when you can get tickets - they're sometimes hard to come by!)

By the same token, I'm not a big baseball fan, but if pressed, I'd claim the Blue Jays and Tigers pretty much equally, the Tigs a bit more, maybe. As for football, well, we've got the Lions. :o

I have cousins who like the Flames, Canuckes, and, yes, the Leafs.

Poor Lions. :awww: I'm hoping my Niners can harness the awesome Lion offense now that we have Martz and JT O'Sullivan. :rocker2:

:wavey:

cobalt60
08-25-2008, 03:33 AM
Ok off to bed since up at 5:30am tomorrow to get back to work. I am still on west coast time :(

I went to bed at 2 am last evening and at 7 am I am woken to the sound of a ringing telephone. The answering service. :rolls: Talk about waking up to one's reality again;)
Nite all :wavey:

Action Jackson
08-25-2008, 03:55 AM
Hi and bye Sue.

Mimi
08-25-2008, 04:12 AM
can someone kind enough to tell me how can i delete a PM which i have sent out so that the receipient can't read? is it possible?:confused:

Action Jackson
08-25-2008, 04:22 AM
Don't be shy, George. If you have more pics of the one on the right, let's have 'em. :D Great smile. :hearts:

I have some pics that can't be copied allegedly, but of course I will get around that.

Hi all :wavey:

Glad that the Americans beat the Spaniards :hatoff:

Sad for Brazil and Italy in volleyball :(

The Brazilians fucked the volleyball up, but it's not the time to bring out the pink dress the Gold medal match.

France were too good for Iceland, it was just a few minutes in the first half that decided the game and the Frenchies were just too defensively strong and didn't fuck up the fast breaks.

The Chinese ass-kissing by our commentators reached levels never touched by human kind :bowdown: :bowdown: :retard:

The excessive fawning was nauseous.

Kompany, two days he's been at City, man of the match, looked first class.

Even Thaksin was cheered and he looked pretty happy with the 3-0 win.

The guy can play, but too bad about the shithead management.

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 07:51 AM
Somebody bumped this "If you had to take 5 MTFers to a desert island" thread in Non-Tennis. A lot of you guys made people's lists. :worship: This thread didn't register with me when it was posted seven months ago because I didn't know any of you, though. :lol: I think I like Leng_Jai's list the best:

RFK, Clay Death, l_mac, adee-gee and RafaTheBest.

I bet Clay Death and RFK would be banned/banished and become "The Others." Adam would have no choice but to let his magnificent JewFro flourish, after which all would acknowledge his authority as the new leader. (The JewFro would sort of be like the conch in Lord of the Flies in that respect.) :D

Mimi
08-25-2008, 08:10 AM
seems lengjai chose all the rafatards? He hates rafa that much :rolleyes::confused:

RFK is also banned :confused:

Somebody bumped this "If you had to take 5 MTFers to a desert island" thread in Non-Tennis. A lot of you guys made people's lists. :worship: This thread didn't register with me when it was posted seven months ago because I didn't know any of you, though. :lol: I think I like Leng_Jai's list the best:

RFK, Clay Death, l_mac, adee-gee and RafaTheBest.

I bet Clay Death and RFK would be banned/banished and become "The Others." Adam would have no choice but to let his magnificent JewFro flourish, after which all would acknowledge his authority as the new leader. (The JewFro would sort of be like the conch in Lord of the Flies in that respect.) :D

Action Jackson
08-25-2008, 08:13 AM
mimi, do you need the violins.

Action Jackson
08-25-2008, 08:14 AM
BD, this is for you.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/KristineLundeogKatrineLunde.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/GroHammenseng.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/Linn-KristinRiegelhuthTonjeNstvoldo.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/SusannGoksrogTonjeLarsen.jpg

Class
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/Olaftheman.jpg

Mimi
08-25-2008, 08:24 AM
sorry for too long-winding, you know, old people like me loves to complain a lot :p
mimi, do you need the violins.

MariaV
08-25-2008, 08:49 AM
Hi Mimi! :wavey:
How's life after the Olympics?

Action Jackson
08-25-2008, 08:51 AM
These guys are great, they made their country proud.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/icelandicheroes.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/SorryladiesAndyistaken-1.jpg

Merton
08-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Vamos Norway :lol: Too bad for Iceland but it is so impressive to get a medal in a team sport for them.

The Greek basketball team did not fail but still as brilliant as Giannakis is building the team and preparing it, he clearly got out-coached against Argentina. Fair result though, we were just not good enough to shut their offense down.

Now it will be interesting to see if Giannakis stays, in my mind he should go since he coaches Olympiakos. He cannot coach Olympiakos or Panathinaikos and be at the national team at the same time, it will become inevitably unpleasant in the long run.

l_mac
08-25-2008, 08:57 AM
Because he's a giant idiot?
You're delusional if you think he's a Rafa fan, he's juyst a Fed hater.
seems lengjai chose all the rafatards? He hates rafa that much :rolleyes::confused:

leng jai :mad: :lol: What a cruel fate to inflict on Adam and myself :sad:

Action Jackson
08-25-2008, 08:58 AM
I agree with the call on Gainnakis, especially with the huge rivalry in Greece, it would be better for him to resign from a club jub to be national coach.

The women are funny, they got asked what they missed. Most of them said their beds, but a few said Norwegian milk and chocolate, haha.

MariaV
08-25-2008, 09:05 AM
Merton is back in this thread! :speakles: :hatoff:

Mimi
08-25-2008, 09:10 AM
depressed :mad::p, whats more, i have no coverage of us open :rolleyes:
Hi Mimi! :wavey:
How's life after the Olympics?

Merton
08-25-2008, 09:10 AM
CD got banned? :eek: I hope he comes back in time for the ACC. :( Too much happens on MTF during a week. :lol:

George, good to hear about the Norwegian women, I wonder how they would find Norwegian milk and chocolate in Beijing. :lol:

Giannakis has done a brilliant job as a national coach, he took over before the 2004 Olympics and since then we got 5th in both Olympics, a European Champ, 2nd in World Champs and 4th in European Champs. Still it is funny clowns back in Greece crying that our team "failed" or Argentina "stole" the win. Olympiakos went through a major restructuring and now it is the richest club in Europe in basketball, great for them to lure Giannakis and good for him to cash in, now is the time for him to get out of the National team.

Mimi
08-25-2008, 09:13 AM
well, i think he did not hate roger that much, actually at first he said roger has the best single handed backhand, may be later he found out more and more rafa haters here and they are mostly roger fans, so he began to hate roger more?

anyway, its hard to understand a person just through his posts, and everyone thinks differently, i still think CD is a rafa fans :wavey:

Because he's a giant idiot?
You're delusional if you think he's a Rafa fan, he's juyst a Fed hater.

leng jai :mad: :lol: What a cruel fate to inflict on Adam and myself :sad:

Merton
08-25-2008, 09:13 AM
:wavey: Linda, Maria and mimi.

Phau :scared: :scared:

I think I gave a good smackdown to the notion that Agassi, Sampras Nadal and Federer are sportsmanship models. I doubt it will get noticed, fanboys/girls tend to idolize their favs.

MariaV
08-25-2008, 09:14 AM
depressed :mad::p, whats more, i have no coverage of us open :rolleyes:

Awww, that's too bad. :awww: But can you imagine they're doing smth with my house's main switchboard so I will have no power on Tuesday and Wednesday. Some works required by law. :rolleyes: :( They promised the power back for the night though so we'll see.

Merton, did you see the Olympic basketball final? What a match that was. :eek:

Mimi
08-25-2008, 09:15 AM
yeap, i hope he will be released soon and post long enough (he may get ban again for bad mouthing the mods) , till the election of ACC, he may be seeded no.1, ahead of RFK :p

CD got banned? :eek: I hope he comes back in time for the ACC. :( Too much happens on MTF during a week. :lol:

George, good to hear about the Norwegian women, I wonder how they would find Norwegian milk and chocolate in Beijing. :lol:

Giannakis has done a brilliant job as a national coach, he took over before the 2004 Olympics and since then we got 5th in both Olympics, a European Champ, 2nd in World Champs and 4th in European Champs. Still it is funny clowns back in Greece crying that our team "failed" or Argentina "stole" the win. Olympiakos went through a major restructuring and now it is the richest club in Europe in basketball, great for them to lure Giannakis and good for him to cash in, now is the time for him to get out of the National team.

Mimi
08-25-2008, 09:17 AM
OMG, just this tue and wed right? :confused::mad:

by the way, congratulations, if i am correct, your countryman won a gold medal in Olympics right :D:wavey:

Awww, that's too bad. :awww: But can you imagine they're doing smth with my house's main switchboard so I will have no power on Tuesday and Wednesday. Some works required by law. :rolleyes: :( They promised the power back for the night though so we'll see.

Merton, did you see the Olympic basketball final? What a match that was. :eek:

MariaV
08-25-2008, 09:18 AM
:wavey: Linda, Maria and mimi.

I think I gave a good smackdown to the notion that Agassi, Sampras Nadal and Federer are sportsmanship models. I doubt it will get noticed, fanboys/girls tend to idolize their favs.

Oh, in GM? I hardly bother to go there any more.
Sometimes the fans forget that the players are human beings too. :o

Merton
08-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Maria the basketball final was great to watch but there was no doubt about the outcome, it is a bad match up for Spain since their fast game plays right into the Americans hands.

MariaV
08-25-2008, 09:23 AM
OMG, just this tue and wed right? :confused::mad:

by the way, congratulations, if i am correct, your countryman won a gold medal in Olympics right :D:wavey:

Yes Mimi, this Tuesday and Wednesday, can you imagine! :( :rolleyes:
Of course it's better than during Wimbledon for example but still - :mad:

Thanks Mimi, yes he did. And we're going to have a party on Wednesday night for him and our silver medalists.
Pic spam:
http://img08.beijing2008.cn/20080820/Img214565404.jpg
http://g.delfi.ee/images/pix/file19659633_b998648ac4bcc13b9d.jpg

MariaV
08-25-2008, 09:28 AM
Maria the basketball final was great to watch but there was no doubt about the outcome, it is a bad match up for Spain since their fast game plays right into the Americans hands.

Of course there was no doubt about the outcome but it was still fun. :D
Especially as I didn't expect it to be as fun at all, a feared huuge drubbing would've been :yawn: but instead it was fun. :D

MariaV
08-25-2008, 09:42 AM
Heheee, have you read this article about Gerd Kanter. Some funny stuff. :lol:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/24/sports/olympics/24thrower.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=Gerd%20Kanter&st=cse&oref=slogin (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/24/sports/olympics/24thrower.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=Gerd%20Kanter&st=cse&oref=slogin)

But now I've done spamming for the day. :wavey:

Action Jackson
08-25-2008, 10:01 AM

SMS is rampant in many places (Short Memory Syndrome), this is the problem obviously people can't totally live off the past, but at the same time they can't always be crucified on result. Argentina was a very tough match for Greece, but they couldn't get it done.

CD, will be back by the time the Arse Clown Contest is around, it would be wrong not having him in the event.

Thorkildsen did very well in the javelin, he and Pitkämaki have tough contests against each other, where they split the wins, it was a huge surprise when he won in Athens, but he did great to defend it here.

Oh, in GM? I hardly bother to go there any more.
Sometimes the fans forget that the players are human beings too. :o

They are deluded to the extreme.

Mimi
08-25-2008, 10:05 AM
don't worry, just 2 days, will go very quickly :wavey:

its good that your country treat the gold and silver/bronze medalists the same, i read that for China, only the gold medalits were allowed to take first class/business class planes in 1996 Olympics while the others had to take economcy class :p

no wonder Russia did not win as much gold as they were in Soviet Union's time, many of them were won by other alliances :angel:

Yes Mimi, this Tuesday and Wednesday, can you imagine! :( :rolleyes:
Of course it's better than during Wimbledon for example but still - :mad:

Thanks Mimi, yes he did. And we're going to have a party on Wednesday night for him and our silver medalists.
Pic spam:
http://img08.beijing2008.cn/20080820/Img214565404.jpg
http://g.delfi.ee/images/pix/file19659633_b998648ac4bcc13b9d.jpg

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 10:06 AM

Back to work :(

Congrats to Rafa and his fangirls on his first USO title :hatoff:

Mimi
08-25-2008, 10:16 AM
this JM is doing the anti-jinxing thing again, no it will be Djokovic or Roger's US Open title :haha:

MariaV
08-25-2008, 10:19 AM

Oh Gosh, your vacation is already over? :( :hug: :hug:
Don't be a deluded (Rafa) fanboy GWH was talking about. ;) :haha: :haha: :haha:
I don't expect Rafa to lose to Phau right away but then again he managed to lose to Seppi in Rotterdam when most of us deluded fangirls didn't really expect it. :o
Too bad I cannot congratulate you on Roger's 5th consecutive USO title, losing to the likes of Fish, Simon and Blake IS embarrassing I must admit. :o So even on his favourite courts Djokovic might do the trick he didn't manage last year. Btw last year's USO final was one of the most awful GS final's I remember seeing (uhh, almost not watching actually). :o

MariaV
08-25-2008, 10:21 AM
this JM is doing the anti-jinxing thing again, no it will be Djokovic or Roger's US Open title :haha:

JM's jinxes don't really work, now do they? :scratch: :haha: :haha:
I agree about the Djoker or Roger winning the USO, or who knows, maybe Murray or someone else will suprise us. :)

Mimi
08-25-2008, 10:24 AM
roger needs to change his "love" towards rafa, well i am bad, coz i were roger, i would hate rafa and show him the black face every time i see him :o

JM's jinxes don't really work, now do they? :scratch: :haha: :haha:
I agree about the Djoker or Roger winning the USO, or who knows, maybe Murray or someone else will suprise us. :)

MariaV
08-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Mimi, Roger and Rafa are too nice guys to be mean to each other or hate each other.

Mimi
08-25-2008, 10:28 AM
yup, both are nice guys, but its hard for me to be friendly with my rivals :o

i read that the winner of the women's swimming on marathon said many players kicked her head/eyes during the competition, how horrible are these players :o
Mimi, Roger and Rafa are too nice guys to be mean to each other or hate each other.

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Btw last year's USO final was one of the most awful GS final's I remember seeing (uhh, almost not watching actually). :o

This year's FO and Wimbledon finals were worse if you ask me... :angel: :o :D

Mimi
08-25-2008, 10:39 AM
any party for roger for winning the gold medal for your country :wavey:

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 10:42 AM
any party for roger for winning the gold medal for your country :wavey:

I don't think so, I guess they celebrated in Beijing. The only party Roger would deserve would be the day he wins his 15 slam... anything else is not party worthy :o

Mimi
08-25-2008, 10:45 AM
then your country is such a miser, should at least held a party for him after winning his 5 consecutive wimby last year :wavey:
I don't think so, I guess they celebrated in Beijing. The only party Roger would deserve would be the day he wins his 15 slam... anything else is not party worthy :o

MariaV
08-25-2008, 10:49 AM

NOT for me. :D :kiss: :angel:

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 10:52 AM
then your country is such a miser, should at least held a party for him after winning his 5 consecutive wimby last year :wavey:

My country is not much into sports :o

That said, 15 slams is what matters, and no, no-one did a party after the Estoril win... :o :p

Action Jackson
08-25-2008, 10:55 AM

Haha.

Mimi
08-25-2008, 10:56 AM
you and your fedtard brother will held a private party after roger won his 5th straight us open this year when two of them will do table dance and "steel pipe dance" (sorry my bad english :o) respectively :woohoo::aparty:

My country is not much into sports :o

That said, 15 slams is what matters, and no, no-one did a party after the Estoril win... :o :p

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 01:26 PM
I think I'll get one of these appartments, the promoter is a friend of mine who lives in Thailand for years now... Seems damn cool for a vacation house, definitely not a place where I would live though... :o

http://edenvillageresidence.com/location_en.htm

MariaV
08-25-2008, 01:31 PM
I think I'll get one of these appartments, the promoter is a friend of mine who lives in Thailand for years now... Seems damn cool for a vacation house, definitely not a place where I would live though... :o

http://edenvillageresidence.com/location_en.htm

Will you invite me to visit? :awww: ;)
Looks heavenly. :D

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 01:34 PM
I'd take you to the moon Maria love, and you know it :shrug: :angel: :p

tennizen
08-25-2008, 01:37 PM
Morning all:wavey: I see I am just in time to witness JM/Maria's eternal love:hearts:

:( At all of you planning USOpen trip. Metis maybe I will bump into you in one of those South Indian restaurants on Lexington:lol:Make sure you drag Adam, Jess along(WG will be there anyway).

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 01:44 PM
Grrrr I so wished I was in NYC too and not stuck here at work :mad: of course, Adam will abuse all those fangirls without even feeling for me :bigcry: :awww: :o

cmurray
08-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Grrrr I so wished I was in NYC too and not stuck here at work :mad: of course, Adam will abuse all those fangirls without even feeling for me :bigcry: :awww: :o

Me too, damn it. :(

Good morning everyone.

MariaV
08-25-2008, 01:50 PM

*pat pat* I'm stuck at work 'with you' so I'll keep you company my sweetheart! :kiss: :hearts: :inlove: Although I know I'm hardly enough for you. :awww: And I'm envious of all the 'fangirls' too. :(

Hello Hema dear! :wavey:

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Morning Hema and Cheryl :wavey: :hug:

How is it you're not there? You're not that far from the Queens, are you?

*pat pat* I'm stuck at work 'with you' so I'll keep you company my sweetheart! :kiss: :hearts: :inlove: Although I know I'm hardly enough for you. :awww: And I'm envious of all the 'fangirls' too. :(

:lol: you know you're more than enough to me :hearts: :hug: :hug:

adee-gee
08-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Just posting a :wavey: for Linda to get excited about before I go to the tennis ;)

JM :hug: Maria :smooch: Muzza :kiss: Hema :hearts:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Morning Hema and Cheryl :wavey: :hug:

How is it you're not there? You're not that far from the Queens, are you?

morning, JM. :hug:

I'm the other end of the state - and it's a LONG state. Probably a 7 or 8 hour drive. :sobbing: I was going to try to go, but the kids start school next week and there is no time. :awww:

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Have a good day Adam :hug:

Have you watched a Mets match? :rocker2:

Minn
08-25-2008, 02:09 PM

Good morning everyone.

Morning all. :wavey: JM, Maria, I'm working for a couple hours today "with you" and I'm not even getting paid for it :mad: I'm going to try to get on MTF from work. I haven't tried, but I bet they've got it blocked. Luckily I'll be home in plenty of time for Rafa's match today.

tennizen
08-25-2008, 02:11 PM

:lol::hug: JM you just came back from a vacation. Watching live tennis is overrated anyways:(

Just posting a :wavey: for Linda to get excited about before I go to the tennis ;)

JM :hug: Maria :smooch: Muzza :kiss: Hema :hearts:

Adam:inlove: you have so many fan girls, people will stop fan girling Rafito and Federer at the USOpen. The crowds will all be surrounding you:rolls::hug:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Have a good day Adam :hug:

Have you watched a Mets match? :rocker2:

game. :D

baseball sucks anyway. :ras: Don't bother Adam.

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 02:12 PM
morning, JM. :hug:

I'm the other end of the state - and it's a LONG state. Probably a 7 or 8 hour drive. :sobbing: I was going to try to go, but the kids start school next week and there is no time. :awww:

:lol: Hell yeah, I struggle with the distances in the US. I thought that driving from NYC to Montreal was something like a 2 hours trip, I was surprised when the bus drove all night and we were just at the border, still not in Montreal :o

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 02:13 PM
game. :D

baseball sucks anyway. :ras: Don't bother Adam.

:ras: :angel: :o :lol:

I agree that baseball sucks, but The Mets rock :cool: :D

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 02:15 PM
Watching live tennis is overrated anyways:(

True, but watching Federer play live is still something any true tennis fan should experiment once in his life :angel: :cool: :p

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:19 PM
:lol: Hell yeah, I struggle with the distances in the US. I thought that driving from NYC to Montreal was something like a 2 hours trip, I was surprised when the bus drove all night and we were just at the border, still not in Montreal :o

Tell me about it. :rolleyes: When I lived in Philadelphia EVERYTHING was close. NYC was 2 hours, Washington was 3 hours, Baltimore was 2.5 hours. Here, NOTHING is close. :(

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:21 PM
:ras: :angel: :o :lol:

I agree that baseball sucks, but The Mets rock :cool: :D

well...a live baseball game is kinda fun, I'll admit it. mostly for the snacks. :lol: Shea stadium is pretty cool.

MariaV
08-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Cheryl! :wavey:
Nice 'F' avatar btw. :D :lol:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Cheryl! :wavey:
Nice 'F' avatar btw. :D :lol:

Hi Maria. :hug:

Thanks - Linda made it for me. :D

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 02:25 PM
well...a live baseball game is kinda fun, I'll admit it. mostly for the snacks. :lol: Shea stadium is pretty cool.

Yeah that's cool "everybody clap your hands, clap clap clap clap clap clap clap" :o Shea Stadium is cool, except for the numerous planes that land/take off every minute at La Guardia :o

cmurray
08-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah that's cool "everybody clap your hands, clap clap clap clap clap clap clap" :o Shea Stadium is cool, except for the numerous planes that land/take off every minute at La Guardia :o

So you've been to a Mets game then? :D

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 02:54 PM
So you've been to a Mets game then? :D

Yup, I watched them back in 2006 when they were leading the league :cool: they ripped the Red Sox a fat one :rocker2:

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 03:17 PM
:rolleyes: at your siggy Cheryl... I don't know anything about that Phelps guy, but looks like an utter tool to me :o

cmurray
08-25-2008, 03:25 PM
:rolleyes: at your siggy Cheryl... I don't know anything about that Phelps guy, but looks like an utter tool to me :o

Don't be bitter, JM. :hug:

besides, I believe Mr. Phelps has a cameo in your signature as well. :D :p

l_mac
08-25-2008, 03:38 PM
well, i think he did not hate roger that much, actually at first he said roger has the best single handed backhand, may be later he found out more and more rafa haters here and they are mostly roger fans, so he began to hate roger more?

anyway, its hard to understand a person just through his posts, and everyone thinks differently, i still think CD is a rafa fans
You're wrong :hug: He came onto the board with an agenda - hate on Federer, and has stuck to it rigidly.
:scared: :bigcry:

You're mean.

I'm sure you were completely unbaised in your assessment :hug:

Thanks JM.
Which just proves that you care more about results than the tennis :p
Maybe you could invite him to the huge Pity Party you're currently throwing for yourself?

:D

:bounce:

My day is made!

Hey everyone. :wavey:

I'll be back later for the :scared: :unsure:

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 03:45 PM
besides, I believe Mr. Phelps has a cameo in your signature as well. :D :p

Only good thing about Phelps is that he'll prevent Rafa from ever being sportsman of the year :D

Which just proves that you care more about results than the tennis :p

If you bothered watching Rafa's opponents as well it would be obvious to you that Fed was beyond pathetic in both RG and Wimbledon finals this year... :hug:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Only good thing about Phelps is that he'll prevent Rafa from ever being sportsman of the year :D

I'm sure Rafa will be drowning his sorrows in sangria while stroking his French Open and Wimbledon trophies with tears of regret in his eyes. :sad::o

If you bothered watching Rafa's opponents as well it would be obvious to you that Fed was beyond pathetic in both RG and Wimbledon finals this year... :hug:

yep. he played TERRIBLE at Wimbledon. :haha::haha: man, you're reaching.

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm sure Rafa will be drowning his sorrows in sangria while stroking his French Open and Wimbledon trophies with tears of regret in his eyes. :sad::o

Look at the big picture, never being sportsman of the year might cost him the GOAT status at the end of his career :shrug: :o :p

yep. he played TERRIBLE at Wimbledon. :haha::haha: man, you're reaching.

Oh come on, even you know that a half arsed Fed doesn't drop a set to Nadal on grass :shrug: :o :p

tennizen
08-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Look at the big picture, never being sportsman of the year might cost him the GOAT status at the end of his career :shrug: :o :p

You should change your username to Nadal17Slams JM:D

rocketassist
08-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Federer's performance in that Wimby final was overrated- only in the last three sets did he play to a high level, and while he wasn't bad in the first two sets, he was rubbish on bp's.

Phelps has done remarkably well for himself given his ADHD, but I'm not sure if he is as good as Ian Thorpe in his prime.

cmurray
08-25-2008, 04:14 PM

Oh come on, even you know that a half arsed Fed doesn't drop a set to Nadal on grass :shrug: :o :p

Well....Federer's never NOT dropped a set at Wimbledon to Rafa. By your theory even 2006 Federer was terrible? :hug:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 04:22 PM
oh great. USA network has Jim Courier commentating. He just said Monfils should be in the top 5. :rolleyes:

l_mac
08-25-2008, 04:24 PM
oh great. USA network has Jim Courier commentating. He just said Monfils should be in the top 5. :rolleyes:

:spit:

USO has started :woohoo:

Remember our 600-posts-a-day target!

tennizen
08-25-2008, 04:26 PM
Nishikori broke Monaco and held. Monaco doesn't seem to have done anything this year? Last year he was great against the evil one.

cmurray
08-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Federer's performance in that Wimby final was overrated- only in the last three sets did he play to a high level, and while he wasn't bad in the first two sets, he was rubbish on bp's.

Phelps has done remarkably well for himself given his ADHD, but I'm not sure if he is as good as Ian Thorpe in his prime.

I rewatched the final again. Roger did not play poorly in that match - especially in sets 4 and 5. In fact, the quality in the fifth set was better than what you see in most first and second sets.

I think the "greatest match ever" thing has more to do with the drama than anything else, however.

cmurray
08-25-2008, 04:32 PM

USO has started :woohoo:

Remember our 600-posts-a-day target!

do we need 600 posts to hit 100,000 posts?

I think Courier has a thing for Monfils. :rolleyes: He's talking about how "lean and muscular" Monfils is. UGH. Shut up, Jim.

l_mac
08-25-2008, 04:34 PM
I rewatched the final again. Roger did not play poorly in that match - especially in sets 4 and 5. In fact, the quality in the fifth set was better than what you see in most first and second sets.

I think the "greatest match ever" thing has more to do with the drama than anything else, however.

I think it's more to do with the winner, changing of the guard, finally having a marketing dream at the top of the sport etc. If Rogi had won everyone would just have been :zzz: CardiMan wins again.

:D

l_mac
08-25-2008, 04:35 PM
do we need 600 posts to hit 100,000 posts?
Strictly speaking no, but I think it would be helpful ahead of the anticipated post USO slump.

I think Courier has a thing for Monfils. :rolleyes: He's talking about how "lean and muscular" Monfils is. UGH. Shut up, Jim.

Courier actually is gay, isn't he?

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Well....Federer's never NOT dropped a set at Wimbledon to Rafa. By your theory even 2006 Federer was terrible? :hug:

Yup, terrible match-up, only decent match Fed played vs Rafa was that 06 TMC semis and part of the Rome finals too...

cmurray
08-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Strictly speaking no, but I think it would be helpful ahead of the anticipated post USO slump.

Courier actually is gay, isn't he?

The general consensus is that he is, though I don't recall his ever admitting it.

cmurray
08-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Yup, terrible match-up, only decent match Fed played vs Rafa was that 06 TMC semis and part of the Rome finals too...

:awww: if it weren't for Toni, Roger would have WON that Rome match. DAMN YOU TONI. :mad:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 04:40 PM
the tards are mock fighting, it must be USO time again :woohoo:

:lol: just kidding guys :hug:

hey everyone :wavey:

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 04:41 PM
I rewatched the final again. Roger did not play poorly in that match - especially in sets 4 and 5.

He wasn't able to neither his a decent bh nor return Rafito's girlie serves (not to talk about the awful pb conversion rate), that was certainly pure genie :worship: :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 04:42 PM
:awww: if it weren't for Toni, Roger would have WON that Rome match. DAMN YOU TONI. :mad:

A point here or there would have changed the outcome for sure :shrug:

not that that MM tourney is important anyway :o :p

Metis
08-25-2008, 04:43 PM
:wavey:

:( At all of you planning USOpen trip. Metis maybe I will bump into you in one of those South Indian restaurants on Lexington:lol:Make sure you drag Adam, Jess along(WG will be there anyway).

:lol: I will need them otherwise how are you going to recognize me? :awww:

Grrrr I so wished I was in NYC too and not stuck here at work :mad: of course, Adam will abuse all those fangirls without even feeling for me :bigcry: :awww:

:rolls: :hug:

I'm the other end of the state - and it's a LONG state. Probably a 7 or 8 hour drive. :sobbing: I was going to try to go, but the kids start school next week and there is no time.

Can't the kids skip the first week? :( It's not like they'll miss much. :shrug:

Adam:inlove: you have so many fan girls, people will stop fan girling Rafito and Federer at the USOpen. The crowds will all be surrounding you:rolls:

Jess, Wilde and I will pretend to ask for Adam's autograph, screaming "OMGZ!!!!11 you are our favorite! :hearts: will you take a photo with us?" then everyone will think he's a famous player. :p :D

Only good thing about Phelps is that he'll prevent Rafa from ever being sportsman of the year

:sobbing: you are so cruel :sobbing:

tennizen
08-25-2008, 04:43 PM
He wasn't able to neither his a decent bh nor return Rafito's girlie serves (not to talk about the awful pb conversion rate), that was certainly pure genie :worship: :rolleyes:

JM, I agree with you. If you ask me, its the mono.

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 04:45 PM
metis :hug: i've asked my friends for restaurant recs and specifically said hi carb real food :lol:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 04:46 PM
Jess, Wilde and I will pretend to ask for Adam's autograph, screaming "OMGZ!!!!11 you are our favorite! :hearts: will you take a photo with us?" then everyone will think he's a famous player. :p :D

and then we'll walk away saying loudly "who was that mug?" :D

Metis
the tards are mock fighting, it must be USO time again :woohoo:

:lol: just kidding guys :hug:

hey everyone :wavey:

Wilde :wavey:

Did you see my reply to your post last night?

cmurray

Nadal's serves were sliding out FAR to the backhand side. They might not have been terribly fast, but they're tough to get a good swing at. That wasn't Roger's fault.

His bh always breaks down when he plays Rafa. No shocker there. The bp conversion was bad, but you have to remember that he had to GET to bp, which means he played well enough to make inroads on the nadal serve.

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 04:47 PM

Denying Fed's mono is worse than presuming Rafa's a doper, imo :o *whistle*

tennizen
08-25-2008, 04:47 PM
:lol: I will need them otherwise how are you going to recognize me? :awww:

Maybe we could have a card or a smaller banner that says vile hypocrites or poisonous cohorts:D

In fact you should take print outs of Adam's pic where he is hitting his one handed BH and get it signed by Adam:D. You can also sell them to other fan girls for $5 each:lol:

Edit: JM I am saying Roger's decline is due to the mono, not denying it:hug:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 04:49 PM
Wilde :wavey:

Did you see my reply to your post last night?

hey metis, i did and responded above :hug:

Maybe we could have a card or a smaller banner that says vile hypocrites or poisonous cohorts:D

In fact you should take print outs of Adam's pic where he is hitting his one handed BH and get it signed by Adam:D. You can also sell them to other fan girls for $5 each:lol:

i vote we carry little buttons with fluffy's face on them :awww: that'll make us more like the sorority we are :banana: :hearts:

bokehlicious
Nadal's serves were sliding out FAR to the backhand side. They might not have been terribly fast, but they're tough to get a good swing at. That wasn't Roger's fault.

Rafa's serve is one of the weakest within top 100, don't try to make him look like Karlovic... :shrug: :p

cmurray

yes. He had mono in the first two sets for sure. :sad: Funny how it only showed up on breakpoints. Damn that lucky Nadal. :mad:

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Edit: JM I am saying Roger's decline is due to the mono, not denying it:hug:

Hum, most of the time I can spot sarcasm, you know :mad: :shout: :o :p

Corey Feldman
08-25-2008, 04:56 PM
Roger really blew that 2nd set at Wimbledon from 4-1 up ....

a 4-6 6-3 7-6 7-6 win turned into a terrible 5 set loss :( only himself to blame for gifting the cup to Nadal

cmurray
Rafa's serve is one of the weakest within top 100, don't try to make him look like Karlovic... :shrug: :p

This is true. Worst.Serve.Ever. It's another sign of that dratted Nadal luck that he is rarely broken.

tennizen
i vote we carry little buttons with fluffy's face on them :awww: that'll make us more like the sorority we are :banana: :hearts:

Great idea. I miss Fluffy, really. I kind of got attached to it after the initial shock:awww:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Great idea. I miss Fluffy, really. I kind of got attached to it after the initial shock:awww:

yes. I particularly like the bit where he is chewing on his own leg. :inlove:

tennizen
08-25-2008, 05:02 PM

He is just nibbling it very gently:awww:

Btw there's a new poster with the username mac. I thought first that Linda had chopped off the l in anger but no.

Metis
08-25-2008, 05:03 PM
metis :hug: i've asked my friends for restaurant recs and specifically said hi carb real food :lol:

:banana: :lol:

and then we'll walk away saying loudly "who was that mug?" :D

:lol: we'll make posters: 'the next No1' :rocker2: Move over Murray! :ras:

Hmmm... someone might mistake us for Stepanek fans though. :unsure:

OK that was harsh :lol:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 05:04 PM
OMG Ferrer looks like SHIT.

Why is he having trouble with Vasallo Arguello??? :smash:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 05:06 PM
He is just nibbling it very gently:awww:

Btw there's a new poster with the username mac. I thought first that Linda had chopped off the l in anger but no.

Linda CAN'T get rid of the "l" :awww: How will everyone mistakenly (or not so mistakenly) call her i-mac. :hearts:

Metis
08-25-2008, 05:07 PM
Nishikori is in Rafa's half :scared:

I'm watching that match in the Grandstand and can hear Ferrer's grunt from L.A. :lol:

USA interactive :woohoo:

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 05:09 PM

If you go to the webpage from which that picture hails you can very clearly see the owner shoving Fluffy's leg into Fluffy's mouth. Poor Fluffy never had a chance....:(

cmurray
08-25-2008, 05:14 PM
If you go to the webpage from which that picture hails you can very clearly see the owner shoving Fluffy's leg into Fluffy's mouth. Poor Fluffy never had a chance....:(

Yes. Fluffy looks as if he is ready to spit his leg right back out.

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 05:15 PM
who knew fluffy would end up with more fangirls than adam, JM or BD? :rolls:

i'm never gladder for best of three matches for women than at slams :rocker2: rafa soon please!

tennizen
08-25-2008, 05:16 PM

i'm never gladder for best of three matches for women than at slams :rocker2: rafa soon please!

Keeping up with Metis analogy, now we know how Radek got Hingis and Vaidisova;)

Edit: Cheryl, I thought the same too about Dementieva's opponent:unsure:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 05:17 PM

I'm not trying to be mean, but is Dementieva's opponent a girl? :unsure:

btw, I agree. best of three is a GIFT.

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Keeping up with Metis analogy, now we know how Radek got Hingis and Vaidisova;)

Edit: Cheryl, I thought the same too about Dementieva's opponent:unsure:

i wonder if fluffy will do the worm if asked :inlove:

on second thought, such showmanship is beneath him :(

I'm not trying to be mean, but is Dementieva's opponent a girl? :unsure:

btw, I agree. best of three is a GIFT.

:lol: she looks like a girl to me :p

metis, what is usa interactive? is that on direct tv? :sobbing: i would MUCH rather watch ferru :sad:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 05:47 PM
i killed chat on a day that linda's hoping to hit 600 posts :scared: :unsure: :bolt:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 05:51 PM
i killed chat on a day that linda's hoping to hit 600 posts :scared: :unsure: :bolt:

Rafa's playing today - it's sure to hit 600. :lol:

tennizen
08-25-2008, 05:52 PM
:lol: WG I went to buy some juice after lunch. Naked orange mango motion to be exact.

acionescu
08-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi thread :wavey:

I had a lot of multiquoted butons clicked but they got lost in front of my son's desire to know the computer better :rolleyes:

The break between snooker seasons is too big. Peter doesn't know who Ronnie O'Sullivan is anymore! :bigcry: :bigcry:

I have a ESPN livestream and ESPN coverage sucks like in that George's joke :spit: They skip matches all the time and don't stay in one more than 5 minutes :cuckoo:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 05:55 PM

i wish it were rafa time already :rocker2:

:lol: WG I went to buy some juice after lunch. Naked orange mango motion to be exact.

hema :aplot: that sounds...exciting :D

hey andreea! :wavey:

ferru is just a cutie pie. even his grunting makes me go aww! :hearts:

acionescu
08-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Something is wrong with ES. They're showing Ferru :hearts: over davenport! :eek:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Something is wrong with ES. They're showing Ferru :hearts: over davenport! :eek:

shocking. USA Network is showing Ferrer too. :speakles:

tennizen
08-25-2008, 06:01 PM

I had a lot of multiquoted butons clicked but they got lost in front of my son's desire to know the computer better :rolleyes:

The break between snooker seasons is too big. Peter doesn't know who Ronnie O'Sullivan is anymore! :bigcry: :bigcry:

I have a ESPN livestream and ESPN coverage sucks like in that George's joke :spit: They skip matches all the time and don't stay in one more than 5 minutes :cuckoo:

Andreea, I like your multiquotes. They are funny:( I miss them today.

hema :aplot: that sounds...exciting :D

It is:D. Totally:drool:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 06:03 PM
no bagel for ferru :sad:

hema, no change in your plans to not visit the USO? :bigcry:

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 06:03 PM

Andreea! :wavey:

I was quickly scanning the page when I saw your avatar out of the corner of my eye (I have a big monitor)--woman in white with a black "A." For about .01 of a second I thought I was looking at my post and I thought to myself, I don't say "Hi Thread," do I? :lol:

EDIT: No Hemmers at the USO? :bigcry: Now Adam won't have Sania or Sania's doppelganger....

bokehlicious
08-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Oops, I forgot today was our 8 year anniversary :o glad that she remembered and booked the restaurant :o I'm off :angel: later for Rafito :hearts: :wavey:

cmurray
so who IS all going to the US Open.

Jess, Adam, Metis, WG?

wildegirl05
is the whole Rafa clan here? you guys should make an honorary "cheer" post all in order before rafa's match starts :D

cmurray
08-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Oops, I forgot today was our 8 year anniversary :o glad that she remembered and booked the restaurant :o I'm off :angel: later for Rafito :hearts: :wavey:

Happy Anniversary, JM. :hug: Have a good dinner.

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 06:06 PM
nishikori is a great story :worship: i could NEVER come up with lines like that. these commentators get paid the big bucks with reason :rocker2:

sis, i'm like 90% confirmed to go. i need to find housing for bertie and investigate the ticket situation :D

happy anniversary, JM :hug:

tennizen
08-25-2008, 06:07 PM
no bagel for ferru :sad:

hema, no change in your plans to not visit the USO? :bigcry:

Not so far:(. I can't make myself understand the intricacies of buying tickets and all that stuff. Besides, if I did meet you all in real life I am likely to be tongue-tied:lol:. My online personality is ten times more gregarious than my real life one I think:D

so who IS all going to the US Open.

Jess, Adam, Metis, WG?

That's correct:D

Happy Anniversary, JM. My husband and you would be friends. With your Fedtardism and forgetfulness:lol::hug:

acionescu
08-25-2008, 06:09 PM
:lol: at BD! I did not recognise my post either! I thought it was yours! :lol: You need a dark-haired Maribelita :shrug:

Congrats JM! Have a nice dinner and forget Rafito, he'll only spoil your party by winning! Find other :aplot: things to do!

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 06:12 PM

8 years is a long time. :yeah: You must have gotten married really young.

is the whole Rafa clan here? you guys should make an honorary "cheer" post all in order before rafa's match starts :D

No Cordy, right?! :p

Not so far:(. I can't make myself understand the intricacies of buying tickets and all that stuff. Besides, if I did meet you all in real life I am likely to be tongue-tied:lol:. My online personality is ten times more gregarious than my real life one I think:D

I believe there are two plausible explanations:

1. Hemmers is simply reluctant to meet the MTFers for some reason or other, as she mentioned above.

2. Hemmers is in fact WG, and WG/Hemmers ("Wemmers"? :o) knows she can't juggle two identities, a la Secret of My Success.

EDIT: I would love to see Nishikori play Ferrer.

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 06:13 PM

i'm sure you will be gregarious around us hema :hug: :lol: if all else fails, we could ask adam to say something mean about mirka :sad: and then you'll stop being tongue-tied!! :D

acionescu
08-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Hemma, I think you should go to USO. You can allways ask the others to get you a ticket, too! ;)

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 06:16 PM

1. Hemmers is simply reluctant to meet the MTFers for some reason or other, as she mentioned above.

2. Hemmers is in fact WG, and WG/Hemmers ("Wemmers"? :o) knows she can't juggle two identities, a la Secret of My Success.

:lol: wasn't metis around? she'll be back for rafa anyways :p

i would be THRILLED if hemmers were my double account. she's awesome :yeah: plus that would automatically put me inside the triumvirate and i can start a fedal-worshipping thread :rocker: :lol:

cmurray
08-25-2008, 06:17 PM

8 years is a long time. :yeah: You must have gotten married really young.

i love that movie!!!! MJF :inlove:

tennizen
08-25-2008, 06:20 PM

:rolleyes: If that were the reason, it would be easy to do so. Simply not mention that I'm going. Not like I've shown my pic around here:lol:

i'm sure you will be gregarious around us hema :hug: :lol: if all else fails, we could ask adam to say something mean about mirka :sad: and then you'll stop being tongue-tied!! :D

On the contrary, Adam will make Mirka like jokes about me:sad: I don't want to shatter his illusion as he thinks I look like Sania:inlove::hug:

:lol: But seriously speaking, I have never done anything that required advanced planning and my parents and brothers are always mad at us for that. Besides, I am going up there only for a short time and I think there are many other things to do:aplot:

acionescu
08-25-2008, 06:20 PM
Is anyone knowing how is Lindsay's match going?

acionescu
08-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Ferru :banana:

MariaV
08-25-2008, 06:23 PM

:spit: :o :o
Anyway, happy anniversary JM! :hug: :hug:

MariaV
08-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Is anyone knowing how is Lindsay's match going?

4-2 for Lindsay first set so there's still time till Rafa.

acionescu
08-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Oops! WTA alert! :(

tennizen
08-25-2008, 06:27 PM
i would be THRILLED if hemmers were my double account. she's awesome :yeah: plus that would automatically put me inside the triumvirate and i can start a fedal-worshipping thread :rocker: :lol:

:lol::hug: You are awesome too, WG. BD wouldn't have it any other way:p:lol:

And you can have a Fedal thread in this forum even now. You and I can have long conversations in there without anyone disturbing us:lol:

Btw did you watch the movie "Aamir". It's pretty good imo. Watch it if you do get a chance.

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 06:31 PM

:confused:
i love that movie!!!! MJF :inlove:

I adored that movie when I was a kid--maybe six or seven. I had my mom rent it and I hooked up our two VCRs so I had my own copy. :rocker2: (Now I own it on DVD. :D)

:rolleyes: If that were the reason, it would be easy to do so. Simply not mention that I'm going. Not like I've shown my pic around here:lol:

Don't be short with me--I just wanted an excuse to mention Secret of My Success. If you're familiar with the movie you'll know it's an imperfect analogy anyway. :lol: MJF doesn't really use disguises or anything as Wemmers would have to do. Instead, MJF keeps the same face but maintains two different personas in two different circles. :D

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 06:35 PM

:hug: thanks, hema :)

:rocker2: just yesterday, he said i was a brute :inlove:

And you can have a Fedal thread in this forum even now. You and I can have long conversations in there without anyone disturbing us:lol:

:awww: thanks hema :hug: :hug: :hearts: nah, i get my full dose of fedal squee here, i don't need a separate thread :lol: plus, we won't be left alone there :o we can start a thread called "rafa fans who appreciate rasam" and THEN we'll be left alone :D

Btw did you watch the movie "Aamir". It's pretty good imo. Watch it if you do get a chance.

no, i hadn't heard of it. i'll google and see if i can't get it soon :D

Minn
08-25-2008, 06:36 PM
:D:pOops, I forgot today was our 8 year anniversary :o glad that she remembered and booked the restaurant :o I'm off :angel: later for Rafito :hearts: :wavey:

Oh, JM, I hope you're not in trouble! Happy Anniversary! :)

Hi all. I discovered today that my workplace has not blocked access to MTF, like I thought they might have (they've got things like Facebook blocked). So that's good.

Rafa soon! :D

EDIT: by the way, I noticed Linda referred to us as "the chat thread of Evil" in one of the other threads. :D

tennizen
08-25-2008, 06:40 PM
:rocker2: just yesterday, he said i was a brute :inlove:

That's BD's way of showing:inlove:

:awww: thanks hema :hug: :hug: :hearts: nah, i get my full dose of fedal squee here, i don't need a separate thread :lol: plus, we won't be left alone there :o we can start a thread called "rafa fans who appreciate rasam" and THEN we'll be left alone :D

:yeah: Great idea. Or Rafa fans who appreciate Rajnikanth?

no, i hadn't heard of it. i'll google and see if i can't get it soon :D

Feel free to let me know if you don't like it. I have unconventional movie tastes I'm told.

MariaV
08-25-2008, 06:41 PM

That's JM's logic (or the lack of it)... :shrug: ;) :D

:D:p

Hi all. I discovered today that my workplace has not blocked access to MTF, like I thought they might have (they've got things like Facebook blocked). So that's good.

Rafa soon! :D

EDIT: by the way, I noticed Linda referred to us as "the chat thread of Evil" in one of the other threads.

Hi Melanie! :wavey:
That's good news then. :)

Uhh, was Linda in Fed's forum?

MariaV
08-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Davenport takes the first set 6-4. :D

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 06:42 PM

Wemmers thinks Wemmers is awesome? :eek: Now I've seen everything! :D

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 06:44 PM
That's BD's way of showing:inlove:

Fair enough, but telling someone they're a brute is also my way of telling someone they're a brute. :shrug:

l_mac
08-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Denying Fed's mono is worse than presuming Rafa's a doper, imo :o *whistle*

:rocker:

You make me wish I was married. (To you :inlove:)

No. I only go there to find things to laugh at (because I am the Devil), not to post. :shrug:

I have had a refreshing nap :D and am now prepared for a full evening of tennis and posting.

Pico :sad: :retard: :mad:

Minn
08-25-2008, 06:46 PM
That's JM's logic (or the lack of it)... :shrug: ;) :D

Hi Melanie! :wavey:
That's good news then. :)

Hi Maria. No, I should have said one of our other threads. I think it was the USO one.

l_mac
08-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Davenport takes the first set 6-4. :D

Vamos Lindsay :rocker:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 06:47 PM
the triumvirate is linda, metis and hema. no? :confused:

Fair enough, but telling someone they're a brute is also my way of telling someone they're a brute. :shrug:

:awww: you mean i got my hopes up for nothing? :bigcry:

hey melanie :wavey: that means linda loves all us sorority girls :D

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 06:49 PM
the triumvirate is linda, metis and hema. no? :confused:

No, I'm sure that's it. I just don't remember that term being associated with the mod candidates. It makes sense, though.

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 06:52 PM
:yeah: Great idea. Or Rafa fans who appreciate Rajnikanth?

ooo, i love this idea!! :yeah:

Feel free to let me know if you don't like it. I have unconventional movie tastes I'm told.

i just saw the trailer on youtube and i'm intrigued :D

this person playing lindsay, is that the player BD and adam were making fun of yesterday?? wow. you guys have really high standards then because she looks fine and athletic to me :eek:

l_mac
08-25-2008, 06:53 PM
hey melanie :wavey: that means linda loves all us sorority girls :D
Oh, that I do. Even though you are a bit nice :lol:
this person playing lindsay, is that the player BD and adam were making fun of yesterday?? wow. you guys have really high standards then because she looks fine and athletic to me :eek:

No, no. Different girl.

Minn
08-25-2008, 06:57 PM

Who? Me or WG? I have a hard time being mean :angel:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 06:59 PM

:smooch:

can lindsay wrap this up soon? :rocker: rafa time :woohoo:

l_mac
08-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Who? Me or WG? I have a hard time being mean :angel:

:smooch:

can lindsay wrap this up soon? :rocker: rafa time :woohoo:

All of you.

Kei is annoying me :(

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Kei is annoying me :(

is pico injured? usa network just mentioned something about him receiving treatment.

l_mac
08-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Guys, I made up some Fluffy buttons for when you meet up in NYC. Just order them off CafePress then you'll easy find each other :D

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/fluffymod.jpg

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Guys, I made up some Fluffy buttons for when you meet up in NYC. Just order them off CafePress then you'll easy find each other :D

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/fluffymod.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE it. i would totally wear that :lol:

l_mac
08-25-2008, 07:05 PM
is pico injured? usa network just mentioned something about him receiving treatment.

It was Kei who got treatment :mad:

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 07:06 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE it. i would totally wear that :lol:

But will you wear it if you go? :p

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 07:09 PM
But will you wear it if you go? :p

yes! i would definitely wear that :D

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 07:10 PM
It was Kei who got treatment :mad:

ahh,ok they just switched to him. i like kei but sorry :hug:

l_mac
08-25-2008, 07:12 PM
ahh,ok they just switched to him. i like kei but sorry :hug:

More than Pico? :awww: Didn't you see the pics of Pico in the ATP calendar? :drool:

l_mac
08-25-2008, 07:13 PM
MP Lindsay! :woohoo:

acionescu
08-25-2008, 07:13 PM
My internet connection this evening is :help:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 07:14 PM
More than Pico? :awww: Didn't you see the pics of Pico in the ATP calendar? :drool:

no, no preference :hug: pico is :drool: no doubt about that. kei's way too young :o

MP Lindsay! :woohoo:

WRAP IT UP LINDSAY. :mad:

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 07:14 PM
WG, you should be using your tagline space to say something really profound like:

"I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC"

or

"I like big butts and I cannot lie."

or

"My dog is smarter than your honor roll student." (I must have seen like ten of those bumper stickers on my road trip.)

acionescu
08-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Pico in the ATP calendar is just :hearts: :inlove: :worship: :drool: So is Nando!

tennizen
08-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Linda, thanks for the Fluffy buttons:rolls: Metis and I can find each other in NY now:hug: And I would totally vote for Fluffy if he even contested for GM Mod:lol:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 07:17 PM
WG, you should be using your tagline space to say something really profound like:

"I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC"

redundant with my siggy

"I like big butts and I cannot lie."

not always. rogi's butt is small and tight and i like it :inlove:

"My dog is smarter than your honor roll student." (I must have seen like ten of those bumper stickers on my road trip.)

that would be a big falsehood

i COULD go with Nobody does it like Regan for you :inlove: would you like that? :awww:

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Linda, thanks for the Fluffy buttons:rolls: Metis and I can find each other in NY now:hug: And I would totally vote for Fluffy if he even contested for GM Mod:lol:

Hemmers put her age back up! :bigclap:

EDIT: Or did this happen a long time ago?

EDIT EDIT: Finally, Lindsay.

Corey Feldman
My internet connection this evening is :help:

:mad: :mad: :mad:Welcome to my world ........ only every day for the last 3 months

:mad:

P.S

good luck Andrew Murray

another P.S

how damn annoying is that Sky Ad for the US Open with that stupid 'Back in New York' song :banghead:

wildegirl05
FINALLY :worship:

let's get the rafa party started :aparty:

are you guys gonna do a cheer? :D

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 07:20 PM
i COULD go with Nobody does it like Regan for you :inlove: would you like that? :awww:

:D Yes!

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 07:21 PM

Metis and Tappy need to show up within the next ten minutes or so. I don't plan on being on MTF during the Rafa match. :p

EDIT: Wait, by "cheer" you just meant posting anything in R-A-F-A order, right?

EDIT EDIT: Maybe we just let it happen naturally....

l_mac
08-25-2008, 07:21 PM
how damn annoying is that Sky Ad for the US Open with that stupid 'Back in New York' song :banghead:
It's really fucking annoying! :lol: And we have 2 more weeks of it :sad:

Um, how about no.

OR WILL WE?

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 07:26 PM
what's the point of getting all the avys done if they never put it to use?

BD, done. but this better bring rafa luck :mad:

rafa on my tv screen :inlove: :inlove: oh he is just :hearts:

l_mac
08-25-2008, 07:27 PM
I'm so nervous about rafa's outfit! :scared:

acionescu
08-25-2008, 07:28 PM
I'll do a cheer for Rafa but with my tonight connection my post will show up in the 2nd set :mad: :fiery: :shout: :banghead:

Nalby 3-0 :eek:

Metis
08-25-2008, 07:30 PM
Nalby :drool:

why does he have to play at the same time as Rafa? :( He better reach the 4th round. :armed:

wildegirl05
08-25-2008, 07:31 PM
rafa is squeeing about fedal :inlove:

l_mac
I see Rafa's bare arms :bigcry:

acionescu
EDIT EDIT: Maybe we just let it happen naturally....

Yes, like a childbirth :tape: I'm afraid it would be equally painfull ;)

Bibberz
08-25-2008, 07:32 PM

Look at those sleeves!

Metis
08-25-2008, 07:33 PM
Rafa is wearing the old outfit :rolls:

So much for people crying about the sleeves :lol: and Xristos was wrong anyway :haha: