Send Your Questions to Marcos! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Send Your Questions to Marcos!

Baghdatis#1
04-01-2010, 09:44 PM
From his official website:

While he has a bit of time free before competing at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters in 10 days time, Marcos is going to answer your questions!

Make sure you sign up to Marcos’ Official Facebook Group and post your questions on the Wall. The best ones will then be selected in a week’s time for Marcos to answer. Please post questions in English.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Baghdatis#1
05-01-2010, 04:52 AM
Inga Karmazinaite: Hey Marcos, what's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Never did anything Crazy….because…Nothing is crazy for me… I think that’s cause I’m a bit of a Crazy person… so even if I do something it does not seem crazy to me!

Rose: Hi - I was wondering if you were planning to play in the Basel tournament later in the year, as it is one of my very favourites.
80% possibility yes !!!

Chris Shopneck: Who do you hang out with the most on tour and what do you do when you're not playing?
Not really, I spend the time with my team, practising, or just on the laptop in my room …. doing nothing.

Mario Leontiou: What would you rather do - win Wimbledon or win the Davis Cup for Cyprus?
Wimbledon.

Johnathan Patatsos: I'm just curious, when does Cyprus require you be a part of the army? I believe there was an arrangement with the Cyprus government and yourself to give you an extension to allow you to have a career in tennis. How much longer do you have?
After my career … I guess.

Daniela Lorenz: Hi Marcos, what aspect of your game / which shot do you tend to practice most?
Everything, I can say….. and for the moment working on my physical strength.

Bryan Hulke: Hey Marcos. What are your goals for the clay court season? I know it hasn't traditionally been your favorite surface. Do you have a plan for adapting to it this time around?
I think that this year I can win a tournament on clay, and try to play well in two Masters 1000s and Roland Garros.

Tony Kyriacou: Hello from Australia. My question is - Will we see you playing a greater number of doubles tournaments in the near future and if so are you likely to have a regular doubles partner?
Not much doubles, and whenever I play I have Stanislas Wawrinka as my partner.

Michael Protopapas: Marcos - Would you consider that the 2010 race is open for every body? Are you considering yourself a candidate for number 1 (or in the top 4) by the end of the year?
Tell you the truth top 4 would be very difficult this year, I think the place is open , but I will try to continue the hard work in this come back year, and hopefully next year I will be stronger and be able to make it to the top.

Baghdatis#1
05-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Rose, is that Ljubica?

*Ljubica*
05-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Rose, is that Ljubica?

Yes it is :o But if you wouldn´t mind, can I ask you to edit my surname out of that post? I don´t mind it on FB or Marcos´board, but I don´t much like everyone on MTF knowing my full name if that makes sense. There´s so many weirdos on here and I had a stalker from here once which was really scary :tape: So if you could edit it to Rose ****** or something, I´d be ever so grateful :hug:

I´m in Munich right now - Marcos is fine but the :rain: is playing havoc with all practice schedules etc. It´s bad here.

Baghdatis#1
05-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Sure, no problem ;)

*Ljubica*
05-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Sure, no problem ;)

Thank you :hug: Much appreciated :kiss:

Baghdatis#1
05-06-2010, 03:55 AM
No problem ;)
I also did it in the news/articles thread where it was posted in Greek ;)