How good young Slovak Filip Horansky is (he got Q WC for Miami)!!!??? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How good young Slovak Filip Horansky is (he got Q WC for Miami)!!!???

petar_pan
03-22-2010, 04:25 AM
i see he got Q WC for miami ahead of kubler and fernades, so it's weird.
he is 16. on junior list and already has 17

EDIT: horanskiy is 21. from today

n8
03-22-2010, 05:51 AM
Result wise this does not make any sense. I'm reasonably happy with the rest though (Bhambri, Sock, Wu and Domijan). I don't think Kubler tried for a wild card because he's over in Europe at the moment, and Fernandes is still accumulating points in Brazil. Perhaps the 1993 kids above Horansky didn't bother going for wild cards as they assumed they would be rejected?

Smoke944
03-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Result wise this does not make any sense. I'm reasonably happy with the rest though (Bhambri, Sock, Wu and Domijan). I don't think Kubler tried for a wild card because he's over in Europe at the moment, and Fernandes is still accumulating points in Brazil. Perhaps the 1993 kids above Horansky didn't bother going for wild cards as they assumed they would be rejected?

Well, my guess would be that Horansky's WC is a result of a relationship with IMG.

jcempire
03-22-2010, 06:16 AM

-----------------------------
could be very good.

youngest one??

petar_pan
03-22-2010, 01:39 PM

-----------------------------
could be very good.

youngest one??

on miami masters or you are talking about the junior list?
fernandes was born almost on same date and won AO this year, he is 3. in the world (top 10 from AO).
kubler is 4 months younger, he 4. (best ranking 3., he was 4 in november)
also there is jiri vesely who is 15. from today (finalist of copa gerdau) and he is 6 months younger

EDIT: horanskiy is 21. from today

maybe it's important to have name filip (krajinovic) or ic surname ;)

petar_pan
03-22-2010, 01:41 PM

month before tournamnet they know will they get or not.