Federer lost in R3 in IW BUT... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Federer lost in R3 in IW BUT...

Luinir
03-20-2010, 10:49 PM
Roger lost to Marcos in 3 close sets in his second match. Rafa lost to Ivan, who beat to Djokovic in the previous rounds, in 3 close sets in semi final. But, everyone says "Rafa is done", "Rafa must retire", "Poor Rafa :haha:", "Tennis win" bla bla bla...

Please, wait the clay season, for Rafa's reborn. He played ok against Schüettler and Isner; well against Ancic and Berdych. Yeah, he was awful today but he had a great week in totally. Let us not forget, he's in the doubles final at the same time.

Miami, isn't big goal for Rafa; but with Monte Carlo, he will show his amazing clay court skills and sure he will take 3 or 4 titles until the grass season.

JediFed
03-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Tournament turned out pretty good for Federer. All of his main rivals lost before the finals, and only Rafa who's the weakest of the 4 made the Semis.

DJ Soup
03-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Roger lost to Marcos in 3 close sets in his second match. Rafa lost to Ivan, who beat to Djokovic in the previous rounds, in 3 close sets in semi final. But, everyone says "Rafa is done", "Rafa must retire", "Poor Rafa :haha:", "Tennis win" bla bla bla...

Please, wait the clay season, for Rafa's reborn. He played ok against Schüettler and Isner; well against Ancic and Berdych. Yeah, he was awful today but he had a great week in totally. Let us not forget, he's in the doubles final at the same time.

Miami, isn't big goal for Rafa; but with Monte Carlo, he will show his amazing clay court skills and sure he will take 3 or 4 titles until the grass season.

you write this as if you have to prove something:

"oh oh, just you wait"
"wait and see when Rafa gets into the clay season. He'll play awesome and blablabla!"
"you'll see, you'll see"

who cares man, we'll talk about clay season when it IS clay season. Right now it is USA HC

.-Federers_Mate-.
03-20-2010, 11:01 PM
federer didnt have as many points to defend + rafa plays better at masters events

l_mac
03-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Rafa is the most disliked player on the forum. You learn to ignore it.

scarecrows
03-20-2010, 11:02 PM
good thread

leng jai
03-20-2010, 11:03 PM
The thing you fail to realise is that Fedclown is done as well.

marcRD
03-20-2010, 11:12 PM
Neither Nadal or Federer are done, Nadal is going to win RG and Federer is going to win either Wimbledon or USOPEN, probably both of them.

madmax
03-20-2010, 11:23 PM

there's one thing you need to understand though - Fed could care less about these MM Masters events at this stage of his career when he's chasing slams and slams only. You can see this in his attitude when he's playing these events - shanks all over the place, tons of errors and other crap...dude just isn't bothered by these loses, unlike Nadal, who still cares and treats these events just like slams

abraxas21
03-20-2010, 11:24 PM
It's really ironic/funny/stange that the 2 greatest players of todays era lost in third set tiebreakers in the same tournament.

tea
03-20-2010, 11:31 PM
What's the point of your thread? Maybe this belongs to Nadal forum?:confused:

l_mac
03-20-2010, 11:32 PM
What's the point of your thread? Maybe this belongs to Nadal forum?:confused:

Lets put all the threads about Rafa in there :yeah:

Arkulari
03-20-2010, 11:37 PM
This tournament was good for Roger, because all his direct rivals lost points as well and he had won more than enough in the AO to cover for this loss :o

tea
03-20-2010, 11:38 PM
It would be such a mess. We discuss serious topics here, I don't get what to discuss in 'Rafa will reborn' post.

Everything gonna be alright, but you gotta regroup in the Nadal forum, with threads like this...:hug:

leng jai
03-20-2010, 11:45 PM

If only.

HKz
03-21-2010, 12:09 AM

Oh gosh, adding Luinir to the list of multis RFK has which includes failerko, start de fail, rafafailed09uspon, rafafailedcygs, etc.

paseo
03-21-2010, 01:14 AM
Here it is. Fed's text messsage leaked, true story.

Dear Pigeons,

I would like to thank you all for taking out all my rivals and challengers for my #1 rank. I could've done it myself of course, but I just can't get myself motivated enough to do it. Anyway, congratulation for a great tournament. I know that this kind of chances don't come often for you in my time of domination, so please be proud of yourself.

Sincerely, Your pal,

Roger Federer. GOAT.

Corey Feldman
03-21-2010, 03:03 AM
i never seen alot of Nadal is done this time

we all know clay is his safe haven, you dont need to try and convince yourself

Sunset of Age
03-21-2010, 03:06 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha: :rolls: Good one!

Seriously though - I'd rather see a top player being able to defend his points due to his OWN merits than to see his rivals ploink out like they did at IW. :rolleyes:

tennis2tennis
03-21-2010, 04:13 AM
Rafa is the most disliked player on the forum. You learn to ignore it.

at least rafa get bad threads when he loses; roger gets negative threats WHEN HE WINS MAJOR'S! see weak/clown/mug era threads post wimbledon/Oz & RG victories!

ssj100
03-21-2010, 05:23 AM
Mug eras for sure. If I played tennis, I could beat Federer easily. Same as everyone on MTF.

JediFed
03-21-2010, 05:29 AM
I would like to thank you all for taking out all my rivals and challengers for my #1 rank. I could've done it myself of course, but I just can't get myself motivated enough to do it. Anyway, congratulation for a great tournament. I know that this kind of chances don't come often for you in my time of domination, so please be proud of yourself.

Hilarious. :)

Sri
03-21-2010, 05:40 AM

ROFL! :worship::worship: