Help wanted! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Help wanted!

Eruwen
09-06-2004, 10:49 AM
:wavey:

I'm planning a trip to the masters in Madrid with some fellow dutchies... But we're experiencing some difficulties with that! Anybody here who's been there before and is willing to help us out? Thanks a lot!

Kristen
09-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Do you mean money, travel ideas, or accommodation? Or something else? ;)
:wavey:

Eruwen
09-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Well, basically... Best way to purchase tickets, venue information, stuff like that... I've never done this before :lol:

Eruwen
09-06-2004, 12:49 PM
*bounce* ;)

*Ljubica*
09-06-2004, 01:56 PM
Visit the tournament website on http://www.tennis-masters-madrid.com/ There is an English language version. You can buy tickets there on-line, or there is a phone number on the site too. If you email them at the tournament office they are all really helpful - hope that helps.

Eruwen
09-06-2004, 04:43 PM
Yes, I did that, but it's still pretty difficult, mostly because of the language barrier... I emailed them though, so hopefully that will help.

But other than that, it would be nice to talk to someone who's been there before, so we can figure out what the venue's like, stuff like that. Wanna get as much out of the trip as we can of course! ;)

Eruwen
09-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Anyone, please? :lol:

maratski
09-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Rogifan has been there before and she says it's outside the centre of the city, but well accessible by public transport. The stadium seems to be beautiful.

I read some info in spanish and english and both sites are the same. There are phone numbers you can call, but I guess emailing is easier. Try looking on a map of Madrid where there are hotels nearby or where to stay in order to be close to the venue, but also to the city.

Eruwen
09-07-2004, 09:01 PM
:wavey: Thanks! Yeah, I think I want a hotel in the city center, to be able to see some of Madrid as well. And if the venue really is outside the city, the city centre is probably the best place for public transportation. Anyway, thanks again! :)