Where were these Teacher's when I was at School? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Where were these Teacher's when I was at School?

Bolar Bolabi
03-11-2010, 07:59 AM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/1026200/alleged-teacher-student-affair-shocks-school

A 33 year-old Californian teacher who has been described by colleagues as "well-respected", has been charged with allegedly having sex with her 14-year-old male student over a six-month period.

Amy Victoria Beck, from the David Starr Jordan Middle School, is multiple facing charges in the Burbank Superior Court.

"We're still trying to piece everything together, what happened, where, what kind of sex acts, how many, and how long it’s been going on," the Burbank Leader reported Sergeant. Robert Quesada as saying.

"She walked in with her attorney...and said, 'Hey, I came to surrender for what I did'."

Ms Beck has been charged with four counts of unlawful sex with a person under 16 and one count of oral copulation and faces up to seven years in prison.

The alleged incidents occurred between March and September last year.

The boy, now 15, has reportedly admitted the affair to police.

Ms Beck had taught English and Social Science at the school for 10 years.

Principal Sharon Cuseo said the school was "shocked" and described the accused as a "well-respected and loved teacher".

Ms Beck resigned on Friday and will appear in court again on March 25.

--------

There's been a lot of women teacher's having relationships with teenage boys. Where were they when I was at school? :sad:

I had the hots for a 26 year old teacher when I was 13 through to 19. We always joked about wanting to get with her.

So the question I ask all of you men and ladies. Have you had a crush on a teacher and wanted it to develop into something more?

partygirl
03-11-2010, 08:44 AM
So the question I ask all of you men and ladies. Have you had a crush on a teacher and wanted it to develop into something more?I was hot for my 8th grade science teacher.

Mostly because he was smart/funny not particularly attractive but you could tell he had a huge dick.
Actually i think he secretly liked showing it off, without crossing the line.

Kolya
03-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Was that 33 yr old hot?

Har-Tru
03-11-2010, 10:55 AM
All my teachers were old and fugly when I was that age but many of my students are hot and horny now that I'm a teacher. It takes some good willpower that obviously that lady didn't have.

jonathancrane
03-11-2010, 10:58 AM
All my teachers were old and fugly when I was that age but many of my students are hot and horny now that I'm a teacher. It takes some good willpower that obviously that lady didn't have.

:lol: :o :o :o

Bolar Bolabi
03-11-2010, 11:05 AM
I was hot for my 8th grade science teacher.

Mostly because he was smart/funny not particularly attractive but you could tell he had a huge dick.
Actually i think he secretly liked showing it off, without crossing the line.

:haha:

I was hot for this teacher from year 7 onwards. Come to year 12 Biology, I got some extra tuition in her living room. I was tempted to do something then. I reckon she wanted me. She just didn't want to cross the line.

Bolar Bolabi
03-11-2010, 11:07 AM

23 and a teacher?

Har-Tru
03-11-2010, 11:09 AM

23 and a teacher?

Assistant teacher but yeah. With some luck I'll be full-time next year.

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Lucky kid.

Bolar Bolabi
03-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Assistant teacher but yeah. With some luck I'll be full-time next year.

Nice one.

Good luck!

Bolar Bolabi
03-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Lucky kid.

That's the thing I don't get. Why do these kids go and tell? Aren't they enjoying it or do they want to play the field? If it were me I would be keeping it secret as long as I can.

partygirl
03-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Lucky kid.Would this be the same if it were a really attractive 33 year old guy with a 14 year old girl? I'm not sure of my answer, i want to say yes...:lol:

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 11:57 AM
That's the thing I don't get. Why do these kids go and tell? Aren't they enjoying it or do they want to play the field? If it were me I would be keeping it secret as long as I can.
Totally agreed, even telling is embarrassing on yourself, as ur parents etc... would have found out what u have done :o

Would this be the same if it were a really attractive 33 year old guy with a 14 year old girl? I'm not sure of my answer, i want to say yes...:lol:Na, that's different :angel:

partygirl
03-11-2010, 12:02 PM
I would be keeping it secret as long as I can.Totally agreed, even telling is embarrassing on yourself, as ur parents etc... would have found out what u have done :oThat is how you know it is wrong.:angel:

Na, that's different :angel:Bullshit.:devil:

Har-Tru
03-11-2010, 12:28 PM
The world is one big giant prude.

Bolar Bolabi
03-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Of everything I've read when it comes to female teachers and teenage boys, it's the parents that are saying their kid is innocent and the teacher is at fault. It takes two to tango. The kid is equally as responsible. He could say no. He could report her. But he knows he is going to get some action so he won't.

scoobs
03-11-2010, 12:39 PM
It's more likely to be the kid who initiates it than anything else and the teacher just being weak and irresponsible, getting carried away with it.

At that age, the average boy is one big walking throbbing sex hormone who'd fuck a mailbox given half the chance.

Ivanatis
03-11-2010, 03:33 PM
In bed with your friends?