RafaChat Part 16 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RafaChat Part 16

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

scarecrows
08-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Adam's way requires more grovelling, of course...but a lot less work, I'd imagine.

How about "Free Willy"?

nope

seems like it's just you that wants the 1000$

cmurray
08-11-2008, 08:35 PM
nope

seems like it's just you that wants the 1000$

So why don't you just give it to me? :angel:

I mean, a four letter word followed by a five letter word - there are a million combinations

Fuck R***r
Shit balls
Rafa rocks
Rafa sucks
suck R***r

You can see where I'm going here.

acionescu
08-11-2008, 08:40 PM

I mean, a four letter word followed by a five letter word - there are a million combinations

Fuck R***r
Shit balls
Rafa rocks
Rafa sucks

I'm sure he meant Rafa rocks :hearts:

scarecrows
08-11-2008, 08:40 PM

Fuck R***r
Shit balls
Rafa rocks
Rafa sucks
suck R***r

You can see where I'm going here.

winnah :yeah:

cmurray
08-11-2008, 08:42 PM
winnah :yeah:

Thanks for the v-cash, Genci. :rolls:

elessar
08-11-2008, 08:44 PM
I find it both very funny and highly disturbing that you found the words with only the number of letters as clue.

scarecrows
08-11-2008, 08:47 PM
any of you has done Economics at school?

what is the 'destruction of shares'?

elessar
08-11-2008, 08:48 PM
I did :D

And I have no idea what it is :D

You should PM Merton, he'd be best equipped to help you

acionescu
08-11-2008, 08:49 PM
I find it both very funny and highly disturbing that you found the words with only the number of letters as clue.

No need to say that this kind of behaviour should call for a ban for Genci and a kind warning for Cheryl ( she one of ours, one of the few :sobbing: she must be forgiven )

tennizen
08-11-2008, 08:55 PM
No need to say that this kind of behaviour should call for a ban for Genci and a kind warning for Cheryl ( she one of ours, one of the few :sobbing: she must be forgiven )

Exactly. Cheryl you have been lured by the wealth of the haters and fallen short of defending Rafa's honor in this forum. Still you are a loyal member and this being your first mistake, you are being issued a kind warning not to repeat such an action. Genci, since you did not directly say anything inflammatory, you are being warned. Future insinuations shall not be accepted

Minn
08-11-2008, 08:58 PM
:banana: I'm glad I found MTF - and specifically this forum - a few weeks ago! :haha:

cmurray
08-11-2008, 08:58 PM

You'll get used to my cleverness eventually. :D

:rolls:

a warning for ME? pffft. Where's the board of appeals? Genci LURED me into saying that. :sobbing:

Genci, you evil, evil doctor. :mad:

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Exactly. Cheryl you have been lured by the wealth of the haters and fallen short of defending Rafa's honor in this forum. Still you are a loyal member and this being your first mistake, you are being issued a kind warning not to repeat such an action. Genci, since you did not directly say anything inflammatory, you are being warned. Future insinuations shall not be accepted

:speakles:

OBVIOUSLY he was trying to get me into trouble. It's ENTRAPMENT! This place is corrupt. :(

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:01 PM

I took economics as well, but I don't know what that is either. It doesn't sound good though. :unsure:

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:03 PM
:banana: I'm glad I found MTF - and specifically this forum - a few weeks ago! :haha:
:D You are welcome to suggest any additional rules in the new forum rules thread:D

OBVIOUSLY he was trying to get me into trouble. It's ENTRAPMENT! This place is corrupt. :(
Hence the kind warning:hug: Gullibility is not a virtue in this forum.

scarecrows
08-11-2008, 09:03 PM

you sold your honour for 1000$.....vCash :p

talking of evil doctors, tomorrow is my first :scared: day. The doc who I'm working with will come late so I'll have to do the morning visit to the patients all by myself

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:05 PM

talking of evil doctors, tomorrow is my first :scared: day. The doc who I'm working with will come late so I'll have to do the morning visit to the patients all by myself

You'll be fantastic. :hug:

Also, I don't like you anymore. :mad:

acionescu
08-11-2008, 09:05 PM
a warning for ME? pffft. Where's the board of appeals? Genci LURED me into saying that.

He bribed you :( The proof is in you v-account :rolleyes:
And the board of appeals apparently will be :Linda, Hema and Metis. Do you really want Linda to know that you said "Rafa sucks" in this forum? :scared:

scarecrows
08-11-2008, 09:06 PM
I took economics as well, but I don't know what that is either. It doesn't sound good though. :unsure:

there's not much on google either but i have found smth

http://www.swissquote.ch/static/help/general_info/corp_actions/corp_e.html

end of page, at Capital Reduction

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:07 PM
:D You are welcome to suggest any additional rules in the new forum rules thread:D

Hence the kind warning:hug: Gullibility is not a virtue in this forum.

:hug: does not make a warning kind, Hema. :rolleyes:

(is sarcasm a valued virtue here? 'Cuz I have that in spades)

mangoes
08-11-2008, 09:07 PM
piggy is five letters. I think you're safe with Andreea's rule.

Hmmm, I think Andreea may not see things as you do:lol: :lol:

anytime you feel the urge, just substitute ***** with Rafi. sounds the same and it's ***** approved too :yeah:

see, we can work in harmony with the forums that cannot be named :angel:

I can't cross over:lol: :lol: :

That's why you should make this your home forum. :D

:lol: :lol: I will turn away from the 'light' :lol:

We need you here Sheryl. Besides you fit better over here

I do enjoy posting overhere a lot.........not to mention, even though Rafa becoming no. 1 has caused the rafa fangirls to go a little crazy:p:p, I still think the rafafangirls are some of the best posters on MTF.......Plus, you guys know how to have fun:lol:

Rule is rule! Who cannot respect it may go in *** forum! :armed:

:haha: :haha: I was waiting for you:haha: :ras: :ras:

I don't think you can say it there either You aren't allowed to talk about Rafa in the *** forum. Sheryl, I'm afraid you'll have to go to GM if you want to call him a p*g.

I know..........I'm not even allowed to call him this in my home forum:o

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:08 PM

I am more :scared: for the patients. :lol: Good luck:yeah:
And the board of appeals apparently will be :Linda, Hema and Metis. Do you really want Linda to know that you said "Rafa sucks" in this forum? :scared:

I am kind so I just left Cheryl with a warning. If Linda were here, she would be like, "Off with your head" French Revolution style:D

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:09 PM

I didn't vote for Linda, Hema OR Metis. They're not the boss(es) of me. :(

I think WG should be the board of appeals because she's my sister I'm all for nepotism when it benefits me. Metis is my sister too, but she's the boring one. :rolleyes:

mangoes
08-11-2008, 09:10 PM
a warning for ME? pffft. Where's the board of appeals? Genci LURED me into saying that. :sobbing:

Shame on you for speaking the truth for the almighty V-Dollar:lol: :lol: :lol:

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:11 PM
I am more :scared: for the patients. :lol: Good luck:yeah:

I am kind so I just left Cheryl with a warning. If Linda were here, she would be like, "Off with your head" French Revolution style:D

I thought that was Alice in Wonderland style. :rolls:

Besides, Linda is more of a "Let them eat cake!" type, wouldn't you say?

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:12 PM
I do enjoy posting overhere a lot.........not to mention, even though Rafa becoming no. 1 has caused the rafa fangirls to go a little crazy:p:p, I still think the rafafangirls are some of the best posters on MTF.......Plus, you guys know how to have fun:lol:

:lol: You should read our mod election thread. Then you'll know we went crazy even before Rafa became # 1:D I don't know about the best posters bit but I will accept the bolded statement you made:D

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:12 PM

That should be an infraction. :mad::mad:

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:13 PM

You receive the yellow infraction for that statement:rolleyes:

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:14 PM
I thought that was Alice in Wonderland style. :rolls:

Besides, Linda is more of a "Let them eat cake!" type, wouldn't you say?

Also, Alice in Wonderland style, I think:rolls:

I disagree with your second statement though:scared:

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:15 PM

HA! :nerner::nerner:

:angel:

mangoes
08-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Why can't you guys have a neutral board of appeals..........a group of posters who will not take sides in the Rafatard disputes, but will judge the position of each Rafatard fairly and without bias..........a board of appeals made up of Fedtards. I nominate Claire, Genci, JM, Kimberly, and Myself :haha: :haha:

anon57
08-11-2008, 09:16 PM
:haha::rolls:Soon there will be no posters left

mangoes
That should be an infraction. :mad::mad:

HA! :nerner::nerner:

What did I do?? I merely wrote the truth:devil: :devil: I did not break any of the rules I read earlier **hands on hips**

cmurray
Also, Alice in Wonderland style, I think:rolls:

I disagree with your second statement though:scared:

:D Marie Antoinette! Gotta love it.

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Why can't you guys have a neutral board of appeals..........a group of posters who will not take sides in the Rafatard disputes, but will judge the position of each Rafatard fairly and without bias..........a board of appeals made up of Fedtards. I nominate Claire, Genci, JM, Kimberly, and Myself :haha: :haha:

Of that list, the only person that even comes CLOSE to being without bias is Kimberly.

EDIT - Genci still claims he's not a Fedtard, Sheryl. :rolls:

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:19 PM

No thanks, we believe in self-government and can do without the help of outsiders. Any disputes we have will be resolved internally:D

mangoes
08-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Of that list, the only person that even comes CLOSE to being without bias is Kimberly.

How dare you!!!:mad: :mad: :lol: :lol: I am insulted. Our (Fedtards) feelings toward the Rafatards are balanced. So, our judgement will be fair. I like all of you equally, so I will be fair in my judgement:angel::angel:

EDIT: That's true about Genci. He will be the swing vote who favors the Rafa forum over the *** Forum.

acionescu

I'm sure you'll do great! :yeah: Poor patients

I'm not sure Cheryl, but didn't you vote for me? :rolls:

cmurray
No thanks, we believe in self-government and can do without the help of outsiders. Any disputes we have will be resolved internally:D

Maybe Alex can do it. :tape:

scarecrows
08-11-2008, 09:23 PM
EDIT - Genci still claims he's not a Fedtard, Sheryl. :rolls:

define 'Fedtard'

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:25 PM

EDIT - Genci still claims he's not a *******, Sheryl. :rolls:

define '*******'

A word that should not have been spoken in this forum has been spoken. This is a direct disregard of the forum rules. Please edit your posts immediately to *******

acionescu
08-11-2008, 09:26 PM
BTW, when is Rafa :hearts: playing tomorrow? I want to try to see him before I go to work.

Minn
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
I think "not before 5pm" but he's the second to play. Metis has it in the Beijing thread here.

mangoes
08-11-2008, 09:30 PM
A word that should not have been spoken in this forum has been spoken. This is a direct disregard of the forum rules. Please edit your posts immediately to *******

I have a couple of questions:

What caused this desire to remove all *** related mentions from this forum?? Is this a move to rid this thread of all ***tards?? Or a response to the silly crap on my home forum??

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:33 PM

What caused this desire to remove all *** related mentions from this forum?? Is this a move to rid this thread of all ***tards?? Or a response to the silly crap on my home forum??

I believe its the latter;):D In our mocking of the *** forum rules, we decided that anybody wanting to mention Rafa over there had to use **** and hence it made its way into our rules:D Like Linda says, trust us to overdo things to death:lol:

acionescu
08-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Or a response to the silly crap on my home forum??

mangoes
08-11-2008, 09:36 PM
I believe its the latter;):D In our mocking of the *** forum rules, we decided that anybody wanting to mention Rafa over there had to use **** and hence it made its way into our rules:D Like Linda says, trust us to overdo things to death:lol:

In Retrospect.............I will delete this post........ I don't want to add to the drama:D

elessar
08-11-2008, 09:37 PM

:hug: I'm sure you'll do great.
How very Thoreau of you :D

I'm afraid it's the later :tape:

Yay Roger on my screen and they're gonna show his double match afterwards :drool:

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:37 PM

we LOVE ***tards here. We even have some "he who must not be named; you know the one with long head" tards here.

We've taken an oath to take the absurdities of other forums and magnify them to the point of the ridiculous. It's our singular contribution to MTF. :shrug:

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Sheryl, now I am confused. What is this event here that you speak of:scratch: PM if possible:)

we LOVE ***tards here. We even have some "he who must not be named; you know the one with long head" tards here.

We've taken an oath to take the absurdities of other forums and magnify them to the point of the ridiculous. It's our singular contribution to MTF. :shrug:

Perfectly stated:lol:

scarecrows
08-11-2008, 09:41 PM
Bet Washington: V. Spadea vs D. Sela settled Today
scarecrows won 2400!

see, if you give you will receive

Lee
08-11-2008, 09:41 PM
For all Nadal's fans in US, you can go to nbcolympics.com to watch his singles and doubles match on line.

Same for the Federer's fans here.

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:44 PM
For all Nadal's fans in US, you can go to nbcolympics.com to watch his singles and doubles match on line.

Same for the Federer's fans here.

Thanks Lee:D

elessar
08-11-2008, 09:44 PM
It's only for US residents :sad: ?

Lee
08-11-2008, 09:46 PM
It's only for US residents :sad: ?

Any success with a pro.xy?

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Sheryl, now I am confused. What is this event here that you speak of:scratch: PM if possible:)

ditto. :)

elessar
08-11-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm watching Roger's match as we speak and they said they were gonna show the doubles afterwards, so I think I'll go in search of a ***** tomorrow :p

cmurray
08-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Bet Washington: V. Spadea vs D. Sela settled Today
scarecrows won 2400!

see, if you give you will receive

blood money. :rolleyes:

elessar
08-11-2008, 09:50 PM
dithree :D

elessar
08-11-2008, 09:53 PM
BTW who knows when Roger plays tomorrow ?

tennizen
08-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Ok folks, I am going home now and I have no internet till tomorrow morning. So have fun and Hewitt:scared::unsure:

acionescu
08-11-2008, 09:55 PM

just after his love :hearts:, the 3rd match on CC, NB 17.00

Lee
08-11-2008, 09:56 PM

http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/INF/TE/C58/TE0000Y12.shtml#TEW001505

elessar
08-11-2008, 09:57 PM
17 hours beijing time ?

EDIT : thanks you both :lol:

acionescu
08-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Bye Hema :hug: :secret: Keep working on those rules, I don't like this Claire, our pride is en jeu.

I have to go, too :yawn:
Goodbye all and respect the rules! :wavey:

elessar
08-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Worst possible time for me :sad: I won't even be able to follow the livescores.

elessar
08-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Night Hema :hug:

wildegirl05
08-11-2008, 09:59 PM
i had to take a short nap, rule making exhausted me :angel:

are rafa and ***** playing soon? :banana:

edit: bye hema and andreea :hug:

anon57
08-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Bye Hema and Andreea:hug:

mangoes
08-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Bye Hema and Andreea:hug: :hug: :hug:

wildegirl05
08-11-2008, 10:04 PM

:rolls: this is the best and closest we could ever come to having a motto :lol: :worship:

adee-gee
08-11-2008, 10:27 PM
How did your new football go Princess?
Pretty good, I think we've got a good team, should get promoted this year. We drew 3-3 with a team from the Premier Division (we're in the 2nd). Came from 2-0 down to lead 3-2, then they scored a highly dubious equaliser, looked miles offside. But they're a good group of guys, I like them.
I particularly enjoy women's beach volley :drool: :o
*nods*
he's still recovering from his hip injury and hasn't been a threat so far this season. i'm defying tradition and saying rafi (:inlove:) will be fine :dance:
Jinxer :ras:
Andreea, WG, Cheryl This is the first draft:angel:
:haha:

Where's the rule that Sania gets at least one mention and one :hearts: a day? :angel:
- Jm, Genci, Claire and alike should make a least 1 time a day a post praising Rafa's great tennis technique known from now on as the "beautiful athletic tennis" in contrast of course with the "beautiful sissy ballet tennis" of some other players that should remain unnamed
I like this :worship:
That's one infraction, Claire. You've been warned.
:spit:
all earned bit by bit, not by asking for loans, going all in, losing it all and asking for loands again
Who on earth would do a think like that? :silly: :p

I did an A Level and a degree in Economics and I've never heard of it :tape: :o

wildegirl05
08-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Pretty good, I think we've got a good team, should get promoted this year. We drew 3-3 with a team from the Premier Division (we're in the 2nd). Came from 2-0 down to lead 3-2, then they scored a highly dubious equaliser, looked miles offside. But they're a good group of guys, I like them.

nice! :bigclap:

Jinxer :ras:

did YOU just call ME a jinxer???? :mad: :armed:

i'll remember that when you come up in front of the board of appeals for an infraction, adam :ras:

adee-gee
08-11-2008, 10:58 PM

did YOU just call ME a jinxer???? :mad: :armed:

i'll remember that when you come up in front of the board of appeals for an infraction, adam :ras:
I won't get any infractions, I only post about Rafito here :angel: and perhaps the odd reference to WTA players, but they surely don't count.

Unlike others who clearly prefer ***** to Rafa :sad:

wildegirl05
08-11-2008, 11:10 PM
I won't get any infractions, I only post about Rafito here :angel: and perhaps the odd reference to WTA players, but they surely don't count.

Unlike others who clearly prefer ***** to Rafa :sad:

you like ****** too and you've been known to make disparaging comments about rafi's backhand :sobbing: not to mention you started a thread on GM stating that rafi was a HC mug. i have faith you'll get your fair share of infractions.:aparty:

plus i'm sure hema can be persuaded to add in a rule about mirka :dance: that'll do it :D

adee-gee
08-11-2008, 11:23 PM
you like ****** too and you've been known to make disparaging comments about rafi's backhand :sobbing: not to mention you started a thread on GM stating that rafi was a HC mug. i have faith you'll get your fair share of infractions.:aparty:

plus i'm sure hema can be persuaded to add in a rule about mirka :dance: that'll do it :D
Man these ***'s are killing me :sobbing: especially when I'm tired :zzz: I can't work out if you meant Murray, it could also be Cornet, Serena or Sorana :lol: I suspect you meant Muzza though ;)

:haha: I'll get as many infractions as Mirka spends on shopping :o

I'm off to bed, night WG :smooch:

wildegirl05
08-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Man these ***'s are killing me :sobbing: especially when I'm tired :zzz: I can't work out if you meant Murray, it could also be Cornet, Serena or Sorana :lol: I suspect you meant Muzza though ;)

:haha: I'll get as many infractions as Mirka spends on shopping :o

I'm off to bed, night WG :smooch:

:lol: :hug: yeah, it does get confusing! and you guessed rightly :hug:

nite adam! catch ya tomorrow :smooch: :wavey:

cmurray
08-11-2008, 11:57 PM
I think we should make an amendment for Muzza. He's my Scottish cousin after all. :awww:

Metis
08-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Federer Federer Federer Federer Federer

:nerner:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 12:31 AM

:nerner:

it's sad that metis is gonna get one of the early infractions. hema is going to be most displeased :D

but i shall be nice to you on appeal, sis :hug:

cmurray
08-12-2008, 12:35 AM
it's sad that metis is gonna get one of the early infractions. hema is going to be most displeased :D

but i shall be nice to you on appeal, sis :hug:

what do you mean, you're going to be NICE to her?

FRY HER!

Burn Cordelia, BURN! :devil:

rocketassist
08-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Heyyy :wavey:

I had a nice evening tonight, hope everyone else did :)

Metis
08-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Just because it can't be quoted too often. I don't know how to do screencaps, but I think he's even a little more ripped now. When he was cheering on Lezak last night i SWEAR it looked like those speedo pants were going to fall right off. It would have been a TRAGEDY. :angel:

:spit:

How about this? :D

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/08/11/sports/24427253.JPG

I've heard that the speedo suits rip very easily, so it would be absolutely tragic if he pulled it off a bit to hard
sis, once again you demonstrate your awesomeness
what a good thing to watch out for :worship: it's exactlty the sort of thing i would have kept an eye out for too.

Who is this person ?

He looks familiar, do you think it's the same person displayed here

Or maybe here rather :

I can't see the 2nd photo :(

Andreea, WG, Cheryl This is the first draft

BTW : Metis stop copying my posting style during Roger matches :mad: Only fedfans are allowed to :drool: and :hearts:

It's not my fault Rafa hits such magnificent shots :shrug:

1000$ vCash for the one who finds what I wrote there

That's easy its **** *****

:worship:

Good luck :hug:

He bribed you. The proof is in you v-account

I will be presiding in the board of appeals since I won the mod poll. So you can direct your bribes to me if you want leniency. :D

I didn't vote for Linda, Hema OR Metis. They're not the boss(es) of me.

I think WG should be the board of appeals because she's my sister I'm all for nepotism when it benefits me. Metis is my sister too, but she's the boring one. :rolleyes:

FRY HER!

That's family for you. :rolleyes:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 12:57 AM

FRY HER!

our version of nice, of course :angel: after all, we have to make BD look good :D

edit: hey joe! :wavey:

cmurray
08-12-2008, 01:07 AM
Metis, I'm feeling generous since you posted the "Phelps speedo" photo. That is DEFINITELY the one that I was referring too. LORDY. :drool: No way he didn't do that on purpose. The slut. :D

WG, we should really be nice to her. She posted Phelps pic spam. :shrug:

Hi Joey. :wavey: Glad you had a good day. I had a pretty good day too. :)

Metis
08-12-2008, 01:09 AM
I knew that photo would get me off the hook :devil:

cmurray
08-12-2008, 01:10 AM
do any of you guys know how to do the cropping for avis? I feel the urge to put Phelps and his torso in my avi, but I don't want the other guy there. :angel::angel:

cmurray
08-12-2008, 01:12 AM
I knew that photo would get me off the hook :devil:

Right you were. Regan and I are easily swayed by hot, mostly naked bodies. :shrug:

Metis
08-12-2008, 01:14 AM
I usually do it in Powerpoint :tape: copy paste the photo in a PP document, right click and choose Format photo, you'll see cropping options; then right click and choose 'Save as picture'.

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 01:15 AM
do any of you guys know how to do the cropping for avis? I feel the urge to put Phelps and his torso in my avi, but I don't want the other guy there. :angel::angel:

i can do it for you, it's a noble cause :worship:

which picture do you want to use and what size do you want it cropped to? let me know if there are any features you want to draw attention to as well. like his eyes, for instance :angel:

cmurray
08-12-2008, 01:16 AM
I usually do it in Powerpoint :tape: copy paste the photo in a PP document, right click and choose Format photo, you'll see cropping options; then right click and choose 'Save as picture'.

I actually have Powerpoint! Woohoo! I can do that.

:bolt:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 01:16 AM
Right you were. Regan and I are easily swayed by hot, mostly naked bodies. :shrug:

we are uncomplicated beings :shrug:

cmurray
08-12-2008, 01:17 AM
i can do it for you, it's a noble cause :worship:

which picture do you want to use and what size do you want it cropped to? let me know if there are any features you want to draw attention to as well. like his eyes, for instance :angel:

aww, thanks, WG.

I think I'll use the one where he's wearing the red, white and blue Speedo.

Don't worry about including the legs. Just from the Speedo up would work just fine for me. :angel:

mangoes
08-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Good Evening Metis, Wildegirl and Cheryl:hug:

aww, thanks, WG.

I think I'll use the one where he's wearing the red, white and blue Speedo.

Don't worry about including the legs. Just from the Speedo up would work just fine for me. :angel:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Show us your pervy side Cheryl:lol: He has an incredible body.......NBC was just pointing out that he has to eat about 8000 calories a day...

cmurray
08-12-2008, 01:20 AM
like this? :angel:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/wildegirl_05/phelps2jpg.jpg

This one. :D

cmurray
08-12-2008, 01:22 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Show us your pervy side Cheryl:lol:

yeah. Dreadful, isn't it? I should be ashamed.

I'm NOT, but I should be. :awww:

Hi Sheryl :wavey:

mangoes
08-12-2008, 01:24 AM
yeah. Dreadful, isn't it? I should be ashamed.

I'm NOT, but I should be. :awww:

Hi Sheryl :wavey:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Never!! You are merely appreciateing nature's beauty:lol: :lol: Oh goodness, I sound like a true pervy:lol:

EDIT: On NBC now: The women's volley ball match is boring me silly:o

cmurray
08-12-2008, 01:25 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Never!! You are merely appreciateing nature's beauty:lol: :lol: Oh goodness, I sound like a true pervy:lol:

You're in good company tonight then.

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 01:27 AM
pervs rock :rocker2:

something like this? http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/wildegirl_05/phelps2jpg-1-1.jpg?t=1218504385

or this? http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/wildegirl_05/phelps2jpg-1-2.jpg?t=1218504579

mangoes
08-12-2008, 01:29 AM
pervs rock :rocker2:

something like this? http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/wildegirl_05/phelps2jpg-1-1.jpg?t=1218504385

Ohhhh, that's nice...... Can you do one for me like that using the black and white pic Claire posted earlier??? If you have time:awww:

Corey Feldman
08-12-2008, 01:30 AM
I dont see much of a 'bump' in Phelps speedo's :p

mangoes :hug: so happy to see you here... and reunited with your gal Cheryl

Sheryl and Cheryl :hearts:

:singer: RFK ... bring the binoculars and popcorn ...

where is Hema as well ???

Metis
08-12-2008, 01:30 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Show us your pervy side Cheryl:lol: He has an incredible body.......NBC was just pointing out that he has to eat about 8000 calories a day...

8000 :eek:

they just showed him stretching :drool: :lol:

Sheryl :hug:

Corey Feldman
08-12-2008, 01:31 AM
women's volleyball on EEHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 01:31 AM
Ohhhh, that's nice...... Can you do one for me like that using the black and white pic Claire posted earlier??? If you have time:awww:

definitely! i think i can do a bit bigger one for you 'cos you're a premium member! :dance:

mangoes
08-12-2008, 01:32 AM
I dont see much of a 'bump' in Phelps speedo's :p

mangoes :hug: so happy to see you here... and reunited with your gal Cheryl

Sheryl and Cheryl :hearts:

:singer: RFK ... bring the binoculars and popcorn ...

where is Hema as well ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hello Sweetiepie Mikey:hug: :hug: How are you my love?? I've missed you:bigcry: :bigcry:

I love your signature.....I didn't get a chance to show you my appreciation for your song to the Djerks:lol: :lol: :lol: The ever so small delight we got from Wimbledon:bigcry: :bigcry:

mangoes
08-12-2008, 01:33 AM
definitely! i think i can do a bit bigger one for you 'cos you're a premium member! :dance:

Thank You:dance: It's going in my signature.........the perfect male specimen:lol: :lol:

cmurray
08-12-2008, 01:35 AM
thanks, WG. You're the BEST. :hug:

Hi Mikey. :D I'm watching the beach volleyball as well.

8000-10000 calories a day. I know people who don't eat that much in a WEEK. YEESH.

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 01:35 AM
Who is this person ?

He looks familiar, do you think it's the same person displayed here :)

http://pics.livejournal.com/rosalierose/pic/0012txy6

cheryl, is this the pic you mean? do you want me to make it black&white?

cmurray
08-12-2008, 01:36 AM
women's volleyball on EEHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mikey, you brought back my favorite signature. :hug: It's GREAT. :D

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 01:36 AM
thanks, WG. You're the BEST. :hug:

Hi Mikey. :D I'm watching the beach volleyball as well.

8000-10000 calories a day. I know people who don't eat that much in a WEEK. YEESH.

you're welcome cheryl! now we can counter the xisca tummy :rocker: :lol:

:eek: wow. that's a lot of calories.

mangoes
08-12-2008, 01:37 AM
cheryl, is this the pic you mean? do you want me to make it black&white?

Yes..........cutting out the head and half his legs:lol: :lol: Whatever looks better in your opinion: Color or B&W

mangoes
08-12-2008, 01:40 AM
Oh thank goodness this match is finished:lol: :lol: :lol:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 01:44 AM
here's a first crack, let me know what you'd like changed :D

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/wildegirl_05/phelps-cheryl-1.jpg?t=1218505415

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 01:45 AM
mikey!! :woohoo: :smooch:

enjoying the olympics eh? :aplot: :lol:

mangoes
08-12-2008, 01:48 AM
here's a first crack, let me know what you'd like changed :D

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/wildegirl_05/phelps-cheryl-1.jpg?t=1218505415

Perfect for me.........thank you:hug: :hug:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 01:49 AM
Perfect for me.........thank you:hug: :hug:

yayes :dance: you're very welcome :hug: :hug: :hug:

Corey Feldman
08-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Hello Sweetiepie Mikey:hug: :hug: How are you my love?? I've missed you:bigcry:

I love your signature.....I didn't get a chance to show you my appreciation for your song to the Djerks:lol: :lol: The ever so small delight we got from Wimbledon:bigcry: :bigcry:Finally you are around again!! it was hard without you recently - in this time of needing alot of big comforting squishy's after Roger's matches

i am good :kiss:

:yeah: my siggy... has been a good time for me against the Djerks lately now that Murray Pwns him :devil:

Mikey, you brought back my favorite signature. :hug: It's GREAT. :D:lol: i seen Toko around GM again a few days ago and remembered ;)

mikey!! :woohoo: :smooch:

enjoying the olympics eh? :aplot: :lol: :smooch: you...
enjoying some of it. womens volleyball versus womans weight lifting, mhmmm ... what to watch

;)

Metis
08-12-2008, 01:52 AM
This Phelps mania is getting out of control :lol:

Mary Carillo on TV :scared: :bolt:

mangoes
08-12-2008, 01:53 AM
yayes :dance: you're very welcome :hug: :hug: :hug:

Done..........I wonder if I will get a red infraction for pornography?? I better keep out of GM:lol: :lol:

Minn
08-12-2008, 02:00 AM

I'm getting a bit sick of the Phelps mania on TV, but I'm definitely not sick of the many pictures on here! :drool: :drool:

Hi everyone.

I'm also getting tired of a lot of Olympic reruns on TV. I have 3 different channels -2 Canadian, 1 American - and it's just now getting to be some new stuff.

mangoes

Mary Carillo on TV :scared: :bolt:

When she came on.......I went straight to Larry King and sweet Anderson Cooper:hearts:

wildegirl05
Done..........I wonder if I will get a red infraction for pornography?? I better keep out of GM:lol: :lol:

you and cheryl should just keep posting one after the other :drool:

who's playing first? when are the matches starting? :confused:

mangoes
08-12-2008, 02:02 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gymnastics on tv now:D

Metis
08-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Fangirl Alert!!!

Phelps coming up in a few minutes!

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 02:07 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Gymnastics on tv now:D

nice :yeah: these people (i.e. gymnasts) are so bendy :eek:

Fangirl Alert!!!

Phelps coming up in a few minutes!

:inlove:

when's the tennis coming on? is it going to be at 3:30 in the a.m again? :sobbing:

Corey Feldman
08-12-2008, 02:09 AM
I have the horses jumping over the obstacle course.. event!!

Metis
08-12-2008, 02:10 AM

Tennis matches start at 10:30pm but it's all WTA first in the show courts. :( Simon-Canas at midnight and then the interesting stuff starts at 5am. Djoko at 5am, Rafito around 7am in CC and Rogi right after him.

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 02:13 AM
Tennis matches start at 10:30pm but it's all WTA first in the show courts. :( Simon-Canas at midnight and then the interesting stuff starts at 5am. Djoko at 5am, Rafito around 7am in CC and Rogi right after him.

ahh, thanks metis :worship: i can actually sleep at a proper time :eek:

Metis
08-12-2008, 02:15 AM
Phelps' neck is huge :tape: :bolt:

cmurray
08-12-2008, 02:16 AM
I have the horses jumping over the obstacle course.. event!!

:haha::haha:

The horses jumping over the obstacle course event. :hug: hehehehe

Minn
08-12-2008, 02:18 AM
Hm. CBC (the Canadian station) is ahead of NBC. Interesting. 3 down. 5 to go.

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 02:19 AM
this phelps is good :worship:

i think he's part dolphin or something :bolt:

cmurray
08-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Phelps' neck is huge :tape: :bolt:

Indeed it is.

That was almost boring. He was 2 lengths ahead of everyone else. :rolleyes:

I hope he takes his top off again.....:D

Metis
08-12-2008, 02:20 AM
another gold for Phelps with a record... the Federer of swimming :zzz:

:lol:

mangoes

That's was really something to watch:D

cmurray

He's got flippers for feet.

mangoes
08-12-2008, 02:21 AM

Then he is in excellent company:ras: :lol: :lol:

cmurray
08-12-2008, 02:22 AM

yeah, except I rarely ever hope that Roger will take his top off, so not really the same at all, is it? :confused:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 02:24 AM
yeah, except I rarely ever hope that Roger will take his top off, so not really the same at all, is it? :confused:

:lol: topless rogi is also :inlove:

i wonder if they fanboy each other. they probably do :D

cmurray
08-12-2008, 02:26 AM
:lol: topless rogi is also :inlove:

i wonder if they fanboy each other. they probably do :D

You're blinded by your love. :tape: :lol:

Phelps doesn't look like a tennis fan to me.

Metis
08-12-2008, 02:30 AM
Then he is in excellent company:ras: :lol: :lol:

mug era in swimming :shrug: there isn't even a Nadal-type rival to keep him humble :p

you got a point there :yeah:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 02:30 AM
You're blinded by your love. :tape: :lol:

Phelps doesn't look like a tennis fan to me.

:lol: that's possible but i stand by my :inlove:

:rolls: there's a youtube video of phelps saying rogi was swarmed in beijing. i think we can put him in the fanboy category on that flimsy evidence. that's how we roll :sport:

Minn
08-12-2008, 02:31 AM

Shirtless Rafa, while not as hot as shirtless Phelps, is still pretty good! ;)

Metis
08-12-2008, 02:34 AM
What's with all the records getting broken in every race? :confused: Is that normal?

Peirsol looks good too :yeah:

Corey Feldman
08-12-2008, 02:34 AM
WG

do you think the chicks dont like the hairy chested/stomach look of Roger??

not good for me either in that case :o

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 02:37 AM
Shirtless Rafa, while not as hot as shirtless Phelps, is still pretty good! ;)

shirtless rafa :drool:

What's with all the records getting broken in every race? :confused: Is that normal?

Peirsol looks good too :yeah:

i approve of all the swimmers :yeah:

i heard it was something about their new suits? i don't know how true that is though :shrug:

WG

mikey, i adore rogi's chest and tummy :inlove: i'm not joking, i really do think rogi's hot. he just glows :inlove:

Metis
08-12-2008, 02:39 AM
WG

It's not important really. If you are interested in someone the hair doesn't matter. :lol: I have heard women say they like hairy backs too. :unsure:

Metis
08-12-2008, 02:41 AM
Phelps reminds me of my cousin now that I think about it! Apart from the protruding ears that is. :lol:

Minn
08-12-2008, 02:45 AM
i heard it was something about their new suits? i don't know how true that is though :shrug:

Yeah, the LZR suits from I think Speedo. Apparently it shaves off 1/10 of a second every 60 seconds. They're $500 and only last a couple of races. Developed by NASA.

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 02:46 AM
It's not important really. If you are interested in someone the hair doesn't matter. :lol: I have heard women say they like hairy backs too. :unsure:

that i've not heard :unsure: :unsure:

Minn
08-12-2008, 02:49 AM

:D If I could make a perfect male specimen, he wouldn't have a hairy back or a hairy chest (well, just a bit on the chest), but hair isn't a make-or-break deal! My last boyfriend was really, really hairy. That's not why we broke up! Don't worry about it, Escude! :D

Metis
08-12-2008, 02:55 AM

Yeah, the LZR suits from I think Speedo. Apparently it shaves off 1/10 of a second every 60 seconds. They're $500 and only last a couple of races. Developed by NASA.

:eek: I didn't know that! Makes sense then.

Corey Feldman
08-12-2008, 02:56 AM
:D If I could make a perfect male specimen, he wouldn't have a hairy back or a hairy chest (well, just a bit on the chest), but hair isn't a make-or-break deal! My last boyfriend was really, really hairy. That's not why we broke up! Don't worry about it, Escude! :DSo i can put the Wax equipment away then!?

Minn
08-12-2008, 03:01 AM
So i can put the Wax equipment away then!?

:haha: I recommend it! Have you ever waxed?! :tears:

mangoes
08-12-2008, 03:04 AM
I like Piersol more than Phelps:lol: :lol:

mug era in swimming :shrug: there isn't even a Nadal-type rival to keep him humble :p

you got a point there :yeah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Lucky for Phelps that he will not have to put up with an annoying pest at his heels:angel: :lol:

Ewwww.........Yuck. NO, No, No. I think some hair on the chest can be sexy, but on the back isn't very appealing.

Corey Feldman
08-12-2008, 03:05 AM
:haha: I recommend it! Have you ever waxed?! :tears:No.. i've always kept my rug !! but women like cmurray make me doubt :sad: with her Fed hairy chest hating :sad:

Metis
08-12-2008, 03:07 AM
So i can put the Wax equipment away then!?

:rolls: Don't torture yourself. If you want to get rid of it save money and go for laser! :D I wish we women didn't have to go to all that trouble either. :mad: Such a waste of valuable time. :rolleyes:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 03:10 AM
HELLO PHELPS :angel:

he's definitely wearing that suit that low on purpose :D look at him!

seriously, what is this??? unbelievable. doesn't he get tired? :eek:

Minn
08-12-2008, 03:10 AM
CBC just had a clip showing Rafa and the half-empty stadium when he played Starace. They said there've been a lot of empty seats, and I've noticed that too. I can understand about some of the lesser-known, less popular sports, but... CBC says there are stories about huge amounts of tickets being given to Communist Party officials and corporate sponsors and them not finding enough people who want to go. :( :devil:

mangoes
08-12-2008, 03:16 AM
:rolls: Don't torture yourself. If you want to get rid of it save money and go for laser! :D I wish we women didn't have to go to all that trouble either. :mad: Such a waste of valuable time. :rolleyes:

Have you tried the laser?? If so, what is it like?

I tried waxing my legs once..........I can still feel the sting. I only wax the necessary places, otherwise I am quite happy shaving.

Corey Feldman
08-12-2008, 03:16 AM
:rolls: Don't torture yourself. If you want to get rid of it save money and go for laser! :D I wish we women didn't have to go to all that trouble either. :mad: Such a waste of valuable time. :rolleyes:i am confused

-what is laser?
-you wax? :D

Metis
08-12-2008, 03:19 AM
Is Raj Bhasvar the guy Cheryl and Jess were talking about? The one who got robbed of a position in the team?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Lucky for Phelps that he will not have to put up with an annoying pest at his heels:angel: :lol:

:( Double warning for you missy! :armed:

HELLO PHELPS :angel:

he's definitely wearing that suit that low on purpose :D look at him!

seriously, what is this??? unbelievable. doesn't he get tired? :eek:

:rolls: I prefer the pants to the full suit; though that was a SF so maybe he saves the full suit for the final.

Metis
08-12-2008, 03:28 AM

I tried waxing my legs once..........I can still feel the sting. I only wax the necessary places, otherwise I am quite happy shaving.

I have done laser on my legs. It takes time (you have to do it 4-5 times at least in 3-4 month intervals to get rid of most of the hair permanently) but it's the best solution. It doesn't really hurt because you apply a numbing cream first. It's expensive though :tape:

i am confused

-what is laser?

Laser hair removal. I tried waxing but it was a pain :sobbing: and in the long run harmful if you have sensitive skin.

Minn
08-12-2008, 03:29 AM

i am confused

-what is laser?

I've never tried laser. Until recently, they said it was no good for blondes (me) or redheads; I don't know why. But now apparently it's fine for us lighter haired people too. A couple of my friends have done it (underarms and more private areas) and are very happy with it. I think it's supposed to feel like plucking. But expensive! Mike, it's some kind of "zapping" with a laser, as far as I know. It takes a few treatments, but is permanent. It's tempting, but right now, I've got better things to do with my money. :D

I wax a bit too. It's not fun. :mad:

Metis
08-12-2008, 03:40 AM
I've never tried laser. Until recently, they said it was no good for blondes (me) or redheads; I don't know why. But now apparently it's fine for us lighter haired people too. A couple of my friends have done it (underarms and more private areas) and are very happy with it. I think it's supposed to feel like plucking. But expensive! Mike, it's some kind of "zapping" with a laser, as far as I know. It takes a few treatments, but is permanent. It's tempting, but right now, I've got better things to do with my money. :D

I wax a bit too. It's not fun. :mad:

Yes, it works best for people with light skin and dark hair. That's because the laser targets the melanin in the dark hair follicles selectively. I guess things have progressed now though :yeah:

mangoes
08-12-2008, 03:40 AM
:( Double warning for you missy! :armed:

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gifhttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bunny.gif

Betty
08-12-2008, 06:12 AM
morning:wavey:

Mimi
08-12-2008, 06:26 AM
afternoon :wavey:
morning:wavey:

Betty
08-12-2008, 07:23 AM
what's up ,mimi :)

Mimi
08-12-2008, 07:29 AM
the evil boss has just arrived, at 3:33 pm, so bye for now :scared:what's up ,mimi :)

GuiroNl
08-12-2008, 07:41 AM
Why why why did the channelsurfing streams die on me :sobbing:

I have 13 channels available with Olympics here in Holland and none of them shows some freaking tennis. Instead I can watch lame 'sports' like canoeing, shooting and some other :silly: stuff.

Betty
08-12-2008, 07:56 AM
MY BOSS IS ON HOLIDAY:devil:

Mimi
08-12-2008, 08:25 AM
its good that at least you can watch canoeing, shooting etc while i can't watch any as i am at work :mad:, when i returned home, left little time to watch, well, may be i should take some annual leaves to watch Olympics :p
Why why why did the channelsurfing streams die on me :sobbing:

I have 13 channels available with Olympics here in Holland and none of them shows some freaking tennis. Instead I can watch lame 'sports' like canoeing, shooting and some other :silly: stuff.

Mimi
08-12-2008, 08:26 AM
thats great Betty is now the boss :woohoo::yippee:
MY BOSS IS ON HOLIDAY:devil:

GuiroNl
08-12-2008, 08:33 AM
its good that at least you can watch canoeing, shooting etc while i can't watch any as i am at work :mad:, when i returned home, left little time to watch, well, may be i should take some annual leaves to watch Olympics :p

I'd rather watch my own hair grow but I get your point :p

Mimi
08-12-2008, 08:35 AM
i wanted to watch gymnastics, diving, tennis, volleyball, swimming, well, even lifting is ok :bigcry:
I'd rather watch my own hair grow but I get your point :p

Betty
08-12-2008, 08:45 AM
lol mimi only for some days :haha: then holiday for me too:devil
hi guironi

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Nice discussion going on here :o :angel:

I used to remove all my body hairs when I was hitting the gym back in the day... :o

Too much waste of time if you ask me, I like myself hairy these days :angel: :p

GuiroNl
08-12-2008, 08:47 AM
Hi Betty,

You can call me guiro, the suffix (NL btw) was needed because that user name was taken.

Betty
08-12-2008, 08:49 AM
jm is cool now:inlove: i didn't see him before:devil:

Guiro is yr real name?:)

MariaV
08-12-2008, 08:49 AM
Hi Betty, Mimi, Guiro! :wavey:

I see the thread has been busy. :D

I just woke up and the first thing I saw was Djokovic shouting 'shut up man' to someone in the audience when he lost a point as he was serving for the match. :lol:

Seems like I got the most important news. :)

Everyone doing OK?
So much Olympics to watch, baah.... But I don't want to take a holiday for that Mimi. I gotta manage with what I can watch in the evenings.
I sooooo love beach volleyball and I wish our guys would do well but one of them sprained his ankle before the Olympics and cannot jump very high, I'm very sad for them. :sad:

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 08:51 AM
jm is cool now:inlove: i didn't see him before:devil:

Betty :hug: :hearts: :kiss:

I'm ALWAYS being cool :shrug: :angel: :p :P

MariaV
08-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Oh, and our dear JM has joined us.
Good to see Sheryl back. :D

The body hair discussion - :scared: :unsure:
I am going to the hairdresser tonight with my horrible hair. :mad: :o :lol:
Someone also mentioned Rogi's gorgeous hair here again - GOD I wish I had hair like his. :hearts: :inlove:

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 08:53 AM
I sooooo love beach volleyball

I'm currently watching the Americans vs the Cubans :aplot:, not the prettiest women though :o

GuiroNl
08-12-2008, 08:53 AM
No it's not my real name but it's the name I use on the internet for years now. Pretty lame story actually, it's the name of a band I used to play in and it's short for Guitar Rock.

Makes me laugh thinking about it :haha:

MariaV
08-12-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm currently watching the Americans vs the Cubans :aplot:, not the prettiest women though :o

I watch the men. :devil: ;) :lol: And not just for the looks. :o :p :lol:

Welcome Guiro! :wavey: Are you Dutch?

Betty
08-12-2008, 09:01 AM
Betty :hug: :hearts: :kiss:

I'm ALWAYS being cool :shrug: :angel: :p :P
i know :hearts: :p;)

I am going to the hairdresser tonight with my horrible hair. :mad: :o :lol:
Someone also mentioned Rogi's gorgeous hair here again - GOD I wish I had hair like his. :hearts: :inlove:
maria:hug: i need an hairdresser too:o:p
No it's not my real name but it's the name I use on the internet for years now. Pretty lame story actually, it's the name of a band I used to play in and it's short for Guitar Rock.:
sound cool, so another boy for the "boys band rafa thread" :p how old are u?:)

GuiroNl
08-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Welcome Guiro! :wavey: Are you Dutch?

Yes I am. I am not new here though :).

sound cool, so another boy for the "boys band rafa thread" :p how old are u?:)

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Betty, Mrs Antonius fangirls Francy's blond curls :hearts: she wants a same one :o :D :p

Betty
08-12-2008, 09:10 AM
i just realize it..do u play TT,maybe i saw u there Guiro:o u know at my age..memory:bolt: :o

Betty
08-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Betty, Mrs Antonius fangirls Francy's blond curls :hearts: she wants a same one :o :D :p

thk :o:o she has good taste;)
the hair of my son depend of me so..:aplot: :haha: j/k maybe the colour but the curls probabily from my dad :lol: i hope they will rest so also in the next years:lol::D

Castafiore
08-12-2008, 09:13 AM
This chat thread is moving so fast, impossible to keep up so I'm not even going to try. A couple of observations after skimming through it:
- Are Hema & co guilty of schoolyard bullying again? :( Those poor ***tards and ***al tards.
- What's with the Phelps fangirling? :help:
- A discussion about body hair? :unsure:

Belgians in the Olympics so far: 0 medals. :rocker2:

Some Belgian journalist had the audacity to mock Dutch swimmer Pieter van den Hoogenband for underperforming so far. Another Belgian journalist retorted that this is a ridiculous lack of respect, esp. given the fact that van den Hoogenband has gathered more gold medals on his own than the entire Belgium in 3 Olympics.

GuiroNl
08-12-2008, 09:15 AM
i just realize it..do u play TT,maybe i saw u there Guiro:o u know at my age..memory:bolt: :o

I am the number 1 in the MIT :haha:

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Well, for the colour of the hair, since we're both blonds that should go the right way, but no curls... :( :sad:

Betty
08-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Well, for the colour of the hair, since we're both blonds that should go the right way, but no curls... :( :sad:

me and hub too but as u can see..don't lose the hopes;)

Guiro what is MIT:o:o:confused:

GuiroNl
08-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Betty, you serious about the MIT?

It's this prediction competition that Metis runs on the tournament threads.

MariaV
08-12-2008, 09:29 AM
This chat thread is moving so fast, impossible to keep up so I'm not even going to try. A couple of observations after skimming through it:
- Are Hema & co guilty of schoolyard bullying again? :( Those poor ***tards and ***al tards.
- What's with the Phelps fangirling? :help:
- A discussion about body hair? :unsure:

Belgians in the Olympics so far: 0 medals. :rocker2:

Some Belgian journalist had the audacity to mock Dutch swimmer Pieter van den Hoogenband for underperforming so far. Another Belgian journalist retorted that this is a ridiculous lack of respect, esp. given the fact that van den Hoogenband has gathered more gold medals on his own than the entire Belgium in 3 Olympics.

Hilde! :hatoff: You're not alone with 0 medals. Our athletes have all performed bravely but always lost, we're too tiny to compete with the big ones. :o :sad: I hope our journalists won't be too harsh on our athletes, so far they've done their job pretty well IMO, the journos I mean.

Henin got you the Olympic gold in Athens! :worship: :bowdown: I hope she's doing well now after her tennis career. :)

Your wife is also blonde?

MariaV
08-12-2008, 09:30 AM

Oh yeah, I have seen you around but I don't think we have been 'introduced'.
Anyway, nice to see you in this chat thread. :D

Betty
08-12-2008, 09:34 AM

i don't read all the thread:o:o

MariaV
08-12-2008, 09:37 AM
i don't read all the thread:o:o

Betty, if you want you can make predictions for MIT about how far will Rafa get in a tournament in our torunament threads.

Betty
08-12-2008, 09:40 AM
now i understand maria :p
another silver for us today:banana: :lol:

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Your wife is also blonde?

Yes she is. I am the only blond in my family, so that doesn't tell much :shrug:

This is why PA is the best, his aggressive play makes him the best at making value from his good hands, while others would make peanuts :worship:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=-V5YA8HtBVI&feature=related

Puschkin
08-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Does the crappy Bejing SB work for you?

Betty
08-12-2008, 09:50 AM
this PA is very cute:o

no Pus it doesn't work:(

Puschkin
08-12-2008, 09:52 AM
no Pus it doesn't work:(
:devil: from a Swiss SB: Melzer up a break against Wawrinka, has someone info on the other matches?

MariaV
08-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Does the crappy Bejing SB work for you?

:hatoff:
Ehh, I just tried Kanepi vs Razzano. Works for me. :shrug:

MariaV
08-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Melzer vs Wawa 5-4

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 09:55 AM
Retire Stan you mug :o :yawn:

MariaV
08-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Melzer served for the 1st set (6-4) and up 2-0 serving now.
I lost MTF for a while. :(

adee-gee
08-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Maria :smooch: JM :hatoff:

Kanepi going for gold for Estonia! :rocker:

Alize won :banana:

MariaV
08-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Maria :smooch: JM :hatoff:

Kanepi going for gold for Estonia! :rocker:

Alize won :banana:

:haha: :haha: You're as crazy as some of Estonian people who said Kaia may be the surprise medal for us. :haha: :haha: :haha:
Good if she gets past Razzano (doing well so far :D), she has improved a lot under Giacopelli and she is a competitive type unlike other choking Estonians. :D

Edit: WTF she gave the break back?! :mad: :o

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Is there a live feed for Rafito's match?

Betty
08-12-2008, 10:51 AM
swim ion my tv_:ras:
adam:kiss:

MariaV
08-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Is there a live feed for Rafito's match?

:spit: :haha: :haha: :o

I'm at work so no feeds for me, only the SB. :p

Edit: FINALLY Kaia wins the 2nd set too. :o :D Now I can VAMOS Rafa! :banana: :yippee:

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 11:02 AM
They're outside, can finally watch Rafito on TV :drool: :o

Betty
08-12-2008, 11:04 AM
mmm watch:ras:

MariaV
08-12-2008, 11:06 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Are you a closeted Rafatard, JM? ;) :haha: :haha: :hug: :hug:

Excuse my fangirl moment but I saw Mistaflava posting again!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :hearts: :inlove:

Betty
08-12-2008, 11:07 AM
:haha::haha:
maria yr love backs:inlove:;)

i try to understand who i add on msn:haha:

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 11:09 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Are you a closeted Rafatard, JM? ;) :haha: :haha: :hug: :hug:

I quite like Lleyton :shrug: :o

Excuse my fangirl moment but I saw Mistaflava posting again!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :hearts: :inlove:

:yawn: :zzz:

MariaV
08-12-2008, 11:16 AM
JM! :ras:

Too bad Mistaflava got married. :bigcry: :crying2: :sobbing: :tears:

Metis
08-12-2008, 11:17 AM
:wavey:

Vamos Rafito :rocker2:

MariaV
08-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Hi Metis! :wavey:
What's up?

bokehlicious
08-12-2008, 11:19 AM
That orange and red is so ugly together :o

Betty
08-12-2008, 11:20 AM
metis,ciao:wavey:

agree abt the colours jm:o

MariaV
08-12-2008, 11:23 AM
That orange and red is so ugly together :o

I agree but who really cares.

Rafa up a break already, no? :banana:
I should better get back to my work. :mad: :o

wildegirl05
rafa, vamos! :rocker:

good morning thread :wavey:

bokehlicious
Useless Hewitt, time to go to the senior tour...

Betty
08-12-2008, 11:24 AM
wilde:wavey:

MariaV
08-12-2008, 11:25 AM
rafa, vamos! :rocker:

good morning thread :wavey:

Morning WG! :wavey:
How are you doing?

Metis
08-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Hi Metis! :wavey:
What's up?

Not much, just woke up and I'm still sleepy :awww:

I found out we beat the Germans in basketball. :sport: Next up ...team USA :scared: :unsure:

At least they will show that match on TV :dance:

Betty, Francy's curls are a big hit with everyone! :D

Betty
08-12-2008, 11:29 AM
:lol: thk metis:p
but do u work or study?

Metis
08-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Center Court is full this time. Obviously they are looking forward to the Federer-Arevalo blockbuster. :worship:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 11:32 AM
hey maria, betty, JM, guiro, metis :hug:

i'm doing good. finally a full night's sleep :lol: how are you guys?

australia's outfit is :help:

Metis
08-12-2008, 11:33 AM
:lol: thk metis:p
but do u work or study?

Work :sad: (but from home most of this week :banana: )

Come on Rafito, get a 2nd break! :D

EDIT nice passing shot on the run! :yeah:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 11:34 AM
rafa :banana:

Betty
08-12-2008, 11:34 AM
how do u do metis?:p

wilde u "CANT' TELL IN FACE OF ME U SLEEP ALL THE NIGHT OK??????????:(:ras::ras::mad:"

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 11:36 AM
how do u do metis?:p

wilde u "CANT' TELL IN FACE OF ME U SLEEP ALL THE NIGHT OK??????????:(:ras::ras::mad:"

sorry betty, i forgot :o :lol: :hug:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 11:39 AM
hold here rafa, you numpty :mad:

Metis
08-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Nice passing shot by Lleyton! As ClayD might say though, resistance is futile... :p :lol:

MariaV
08-12-2008, 11:45 AM
Center Court is full this time. Obviously they are looking forward to the Federer-Arevalo blockbuster. :worship:

Is this Rafa really so good? Thumping Hewitt 6-1? :o :D :banana:

Congrats on the basketball result Metis! :yeah:

And WG, congrats on India's gold medal in shooting! :yeah:

adee-gee
08-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Rafa :eek:

I'm on my lunch break so I'll watch the 2nd set, watch him blow now :o

anon57
08-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi everyone:wavey:
MTF is being annoyingly slow:mad:, or maybe it due to my pc with me trying to watch tennis and swimming all at the same time:o

Betty
08-12-2008, 11:49 AM

:armed: hope not hun

ciao Kim:)

Metis
08-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Adam, Kim :wavey:

Nalby was a break up in the 1st but now they're in the tiebreak :( EDIT: Nalby won it! :banana:

Melzer bageled Wawrinka. :tape: There goes Merton's prediction he would win a medal :ras: :lol:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 11:53 AM
And WG, congrats on India's gold medal in shooting! :yeah:

thanks, maria! :hug: me and hema were so excited yesterday! :woohoo:

adam :hug: :wavey:

who's the jinx now? :ras:

wildegirl05
08-12-2008, 11:56 AM
hold here rafa :scared:

edit: :smash: