RafaChat Part 15 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RafaChat Part 15

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Still no need to over react anytime someone mentions doping/cheating :shrug:
Yes, and then what happens - a thread runs off topic for 3 of 4 pages while people wade in with insinuations and Nadal's fans go ballistic defending him.

I don't think so. Even if you think that should be an acceptable discussion point I can still get it on the thread going off topic argument anyway.

Any further discussion on this topic, can we do on PM - I don't want this to be a "Scoobs justifies his modding decisions" thread every time I post here - not fair on the luvverly rafatards :)

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:05 PM
:lol: you're going to make an AWESOME puck :yeah:
What is a puck???

rocketassist
Berlocq is a piece of garbage, he only got in, because I couldn't fit both Bryans in there.

what did he do? He seems like a very harmless journeyman, then again so seems Pashanski, but we all know about him.

bokehlicious
Yes, and then what happens - a thread runs off topic for 3 of 4 pages while people wade in with insinuations and Nadal's fans go ballistic defending him.

I don't think so. Even if you think that should be an acceptable discussion point I can still get it on the thread going off topic argument anyway.

Instead of deleting those messages, maybe they could have been merged? CD's garbage is rarely deleted but merged or worse, dumped in Fed's forum...

cmurray
07-28-2008, 04:07 PM
What is a puck???

She means Puck. As in A Midsummer Night's Dream. :inlove:

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Instead of deleting those messages, maybe they could have been merged? CD's garbage is rarely deleted but merged or worse, dumped in Fed's forum...
CD's garbage doesn't get complaints - people don't click the little report post button on his stuff. He posts a lot of stuff I disagree with but it's not actionable solely on that account - I'm not completely power mad yet.

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 04:08 PM
What is a puck???

it's not a what, it's a who! the character from midsummer night's dream. it's been BD's burning ambition to be puck since he managed to make it sound like cheryl (when she still :inlove: him) gave him that nickname. sadly the thread consensus was that he was more wickham than puck :o

now you on the other hand, fit the bill :D

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 04:09 PM
CD, is just misunderstood.

rocketassist
07-28-2008, 04:09 PM
She means Puck. As in A Midsummer Night's Dream. :inlove:

Is that the play with Oberon and Titania?

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 04:10 PM

yes, tragically mostly by himself :o

bokehlicious
CD's garbage doesn't get complaints - people don't click the little report post button on his stuff.

Report post button? That's all it takes to get posts deleted? Fine, I'm gonna report all CD's essays and see if they get deleted... :o :D

adee-gee
Btw, I just voted for my least liked top 10 and Simple Simon made it, thought you'd be happy, hehe. It was hard to vote this time around.

The powerball could help. There is the one where you roll the wrists around, the other one is, you pull the fingers back. It's quite good.
I don't actually hate Simon, I'd just jump off a cliff if my game was like his :o

Ah I'll give it a go, thanks :hatoff:
it had been a while. i was starting to worry, adam. :rolls:

:spit: i thought he was cool after beating rogi. are you saying you were bandwagoning him just because??:confused: :D

i've never been to san diego but i think it's going to be awesome. plus i'll get to see a couple of friends i haven't seen in ages. and BD and i are going to set up Hemp-Lear Industries LLC when i'm over there. good times :D

i'm going arthur ashe, practice day and the first couple of days i think. i'll keep an eye out for you :D well, it'll be easy to spot you. i'll just look for sania :lol:
:lol: Aimee went to LA last week and took some lovely picture, it fuelled my interest again :p

I wouldn't dream of liking someone just because they beat Rogi :angel:

Awesome, have a great time :D

Not fair, you know what I look like but I don't know what you look like :ras: look for Sania, Alize or Maria K and I'll probably be there :p

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Report post button? That's all it takes to get posts deleted? Fine, I'm gonna report all CD's essays and see if they get deleted... :o :D
Nope - then they have to be judged to break a rule of some kind. That's where you might have a problem - disagreeing with you isn't breaking a rule :)

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 04:12 PM
yes, tragically mostly by himself :o

You are on the ball, I like that.

I don't actually hate Simon, I'd just jump off a cliff if my game was like his :o

Ah I'll give it a go, thanks :hatoff:

He is a flea and an irritant, but he is no Pashanski or LaLo in my eyes.

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:13 PM

But your game is probably worse, is it not? :)

rocketassist
07-28-2008, 04:13 PM
CD doesn't really a break a rule, he just tends to voice bizarre opinions and creates hornet's nests in his threads.

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Nope - then they have to be judged to break a rule of some kind. That's where you might have a problem - disagreeing with you isn't breaking a rule :)

Intentionally bashing a player and starting flamewars breaks some rules, doesn't it? :D I'm gonna go after CD :devil: :D

cmurray
07-28-2008, 04:17 PM
CD doesn't really a break a rule, he just tends to voice bizarre opinions and creates hornet's nests in his threads.

The reason people get annoyed at ClayDeath (i think) is because he is so extreme AND sincere. Drives people batty. :lol:

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 04:18 PM
CD, is what we call where I come from a bullshit artist and has exposed as such, but still can't see it.

rocketassist
07-28-2008, 04:19 PM
Fish-Boredo, as Jaap would say, mug's match.

adee-gee
07-28-2008, 04:19 PM
He is a flea and an irritant, but he is no Pashanski or LaLo in my eyes.
What has LaLo done? :lol:
But your game is probably worse, is it not? :)
One might suggest so, yes. ;)

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 04:22 PM
What has LaLo done? :lol:

Arsehole, dickhead, spends more time in front of the mirror and using hair care products than working on his backhand.

Did I ever tell you the hilarious AO practice day, when LaLo was training and these South Americans kept screaming "pajero, pajero", it was funny because the court was locked, but there was a gap you could see through and a whole group of them.

I will find the LaLo and Ljubo match report from the AO, because he was getting heckled from the Croats, it was funny.

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:23 PM
Arsehole, dickhead, spends more time in front of the mirror and using hair care products than working on his backhand.

Did I ever tell you the hilarious AO practice day, when LaLo was training and these South Americans kept screaming "pajero, pajero", it was funny because the court was locked, but there was a gap you could see through and a whole group of them.

I will find the LaLo and Ljubo match report from the AO, because he was getting heckled from the Croats, it was funny.
He should drive the Mitsubishi :)

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 04:25 PM
He should drive the Mitsubishi :)

They don't release those cars in Spanish-speaking countries or the Holden Nova, which they have in Australia. No va, means it doesn't go.

There is a car called the Pinto, that wouldn't work in Portuguese-speaking countries either.

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:27 PM
They don't release those cars in Spanish-speaking countries or the Holden Nova, which they have in Australia. No va, means it doesn't go.

There is a car called the Pinto, that wouldn't work in Portuguese-speaking countries either.
Oh I'm sure he could get it on import - He's SuperLaLo, he can do anything :)

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 04:28 PM
:lol: Aimee went to LA last week and took some lovely picture, it fuelled my interest again :p

I wouldn't dream of liking someone just because they beat Rogi :angel:

Awesome, have a great time :D

Not fair, you know what I look like but I don't know what you look like :ras: look for Sania, Alize or Maria K and I'll probably be there :p

you have minions taking pictures on your behalf now? :worship: :lol:

that'll help me sneak up on you and get the pictures where sania turns you down or kisses a b'wood star in front of you. the stories that don't make MTF but need to be told :angel:

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Oh I'm sure he could get it on import - He's SuperLaLo, he can do anything :)

He should only be allowed to drive a burro.

You are a tech wiz. Do you know how to upload from DVD to youtube?

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 04:32 PM
didn't i make a rash promise to whine when people picked on feli? :scratch: the noletards have driven me to this but:

:sobbing: :bigcry: i don't really see why lalo gets all this bad press. you're all jealous haters who only wish you had such fine hair and other assets :hearts: :inlove:

MODS - CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SURE SUCH BASHINGS GET CLEANED UP? ANYONE? BUELLER?

:D

oh and i forgot: vamos! fedal. fedal is the best :dance:

gebl
07-28-2008, 04:33 PM
The moderation has been better since scoobs took over.

yes yes yes :clap2::bigclap::bounce::cool:

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:33 PM
He should only be allowed to drive a burro.

You are a tech wiz. Do you know how to upload from DVD to youtube?
2 step process. First you have to rip the DVD to a video file on your PC (if it is a PC - I am not Mac aware but there are tools to do that on a mac too).

There's tons of tools that will do that - stuff like DVD2AVI and a bunch of others. You'd need to save it as a compressed file format like divx or xvid to make the files size okay. You don't have to do the whole thing either if you don't want.

Then you need to edit out the bit you want to upload. A tool called virtualdub is good for that - will allow you to splice out the bit you need and save it as a separate file.

Then you can upload to youtube.

rocketassist
07-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Big Al in his corner, that's enough to make LaLo tolerable.

Fish, what a pathetic disgrace of a performance.

adee-gee
07-28-2008, 04:36 PM

:lol: don't hold back on your feelings Georgy :hug:
you have minions taking pictures on your behalf now? :worship: :lol:

that'll help me sneak up on you and get the pictures where sania turns you down or kisses a b'wood star in front of you. the stories that don't make MTF but need to be told :angel:
:rolls: I didn't even know she was going, Aimee is too kind :inlove: I'll buy her a crepe at the USO :p I'd buy you one as well but I don't know what you look like :angel:

So cruel :sobbing: I want another picture with Sania, nothing more. I'm a good boy :cool:

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 04:40 PM
i'm in an extremely good mood. it's the first day of my real summer vacation :banana:

:confused: You finished in July? That seems early to me. When does school start? Oh, who cares? :banana: Never too early to start, um, looking for hemp. ;)

Now who is patronising whom?

I don't like cheese. I think it tastes bitter and nasty and it ruins a good sandwich. The difference is that I don't bring up the fact that I don't like cheese in conversations that have nothing to do with that topic. If I did, someone MIGHT get the idea that I was somewhat obsessed with hating cheese and conclude that I have issues. That person would be right.

This was about the only post in the Cheryl-GWH exchange that I found remotely accessible. :p

scoobsy is the new puck :lol:

I have no problem with that. :) I said before Scoobs became a mod that he was one of my favorite posters, and his stock has only risen since.

What is a puck???

It's a compliment, naturally. :D

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 04:42 PM
I didn't even know she was going, Aimee is too kind :inlove: I'll buy her a crepe at the USO :p I'd buy you one as well but I don't know what you look like :angel:

:speakles: Adam will only buy WG a crepe if she qualifies as Tier One?! :rolls:

tennizen
07-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Nooo, you're Sania Mirza :hearts: :p :angel:

:rolls: I think I really will have to post my picture to disabuse you of that notion:p:rolls:

prayers for Federer and all us suicidal fans ;)

You are such a kind soul , Mikey:hug:

i'm not worried about mikey hating me. i'm always going to root for rogi and even if i don't like murray, i don't dislike him so i won't get into trouble. and i'm throwing in the :scared: :unsure: smileys to ward off any jinxing. talk about being thorough. :cool:

All this Fedtard love is just to secure Mikey:rolleyes:

Hema's 'Roddick and Blake are better than Nadal on clay' thread in Rome, that was a crime deletion.
:( That was RagingMod at his best

And yes, I am evil. Now you're getting it :)

I think you became evil as soon as you became a mod:(. You were fine before:lol:

Now this is a point upon which there can be no disagreement. CD is a darling:D

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 04:44 PM
2 step process. First you have to rip the DVD to a video file on your PC (if it is a PC - I am not Mac aware but there are tools to do that on a mac too).

There's tons of tools that will do that - stuff like DVD2AVI and a bunch of others. You'd need to save it as a compressed file format like divx or xvid to make the files size okay. You don't have to do the whole thing either if you don't want.

Then you need to edit out the bit you want to upload. A tool called virtualdub is good for that - will allow you to splice out the bit you need and save it as a separate file.

Then you can upload to youtube.

Thanks scoobs, will save this info and upload some videos, because I'm tempted to upload Gaudio vs Hewitt RG 2004.

For JM, I have the Rosset-Arrese match as well. I think I will only upload the 5th set of that one.

:lol: don't hold back on your feelings Georgy :hug:

I decided to give my reasons for disliking them now, you will love some of these.

Match report as promised.

Ljubicic/ F Lopez : The best thing about this match was that Ljubo gave dickhead LaLo a bagel and as a match per se it wasn't that great. LaLo served well this is true for the first two sets, but Ljubo was better all round and all he had to do was play his game and that would have been good enough to win and it was.

The best thing was the fans giving it to LaLo in the last set and he is such a pretty boy and a prick, but great to see him lose a set to love. After the match point when he went off the court, he looked at these group of fans and gave him "the son of a bitch' insult in Spanish at least twice, you look so pretty when you pout LaLo.

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Oh I've always been evil. I just have scope to flex it now :)

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm gonna get Gaudio vs Hewitt at 04 at some point - want to have a good look at that one.

cmurray
07-28-2008, 04:47 PM
This was about the only post in the Cheryl-GWH exchange that I found remotely accessible. :p

Inaccessible is what we do best. :tape: :rolls:

Are you still on vacation?

cmurray
07-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Oh I've always been evil. I just have scope to flex it now :)

you forgot the

"muahahahahahahahaha" part. :wavey:

:hug:

adee-gee
I'm terribly shallow :o Stop twisting my words :mad: :lol:
:rolls: I think I really will have to post my picture to disabuse you of that notion:p:rolls:
:banana: it's working :D

Post a pic Sania :inlove:
I decided to give my reasons for disliking them now, you will love some of these.

Match report as promised.

Ljubicic/ F Lopez : The best thing about this match was that Ljubo gave dickhead LaLo a bagel and as a match per se it wasn't that great. LaLo served well this is true for the first two sets, but Ljubo was better all round and all he had to do was play his game and that would have been good enough to win and it was.

The best thing was the fans giving it to LaLo in the last set and he is such a pretty boy and a prick, but great to see him lose a set to love. After the match point when he went off the court, he looked at these group of fans and gave him "the son of a bitch' insult in Spanish at least twice, you look so pretty when you pout LaLo.
:spit: did Deivid write that? :lol:

Action Jackson
I'm gonna get Gaudio vs Hewitt at 04 at some point - want to have a good look at that one.

I am actually going to be doing a whole lot of DVD burning this week.

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 04:49 PM

:spit: i think it'll be amusing to send him a picture of some random indian chick and have him go looking for her :lol:

All this Fedtard love is just to secure Mikey:rolleyes:

mikey's worth it :ras:

Now this is a point upon which there can be no disagreement. CD is a darling:D

unlike CD :rolls:

is this the sort of good look that kitty usually wants to have at gaudio? :angel:

adee-gee
Stunning performance from Mardy :help:

Bellucci :(

Bibberz
Thanks scoobs, will save this info and upload some videos, because I'm tempted to upload Gaudio vs Hewitt RG 2004.

George, you could always just rip the DVD and upload the entire video file as a torrent. You wouldn't be able to put it on youtube, but at least you'd be disseminating the match in its entirety. :shrug:

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 04:51 PM
Inaccessible is what we do best. :tape: :rolls:

Are you still on vacation?

I'm no longer in SD, but I'm definitely "on vacation." :D

Action Jackson
:spit: did Deivid write that? :lol:

I wrote that, because I was there for the night match and these Croats were giving him stick. He lost the last set 6-0, as he left, he said "son of a bitch" twice.

Come to an event with me, then you will get the classic stuff. I mean Dlouhy/Gabashvili and standing next to a Myskina lookalike.

Horna and Mirnyi, with the big mess. Cañas and Henman, standing on a garbage bin.

wildegirl05
:confused: You finished in July? That seems early to me. When does school start? Oh, who cares? :banana: Never too early to start, um, looking for hemp. ;)

we started early and these days the programs only run 10 weeks. :banana:

i was gonna jump in and say i love cheese, but i had no idea what cheese metaphorically stood for in that conversation so i refrained :o

I have no problem with that. :) I said before Scoobs became a mod that he was one of my favorite posters, and his stock has only risen since.

i've always maintained you're an universal flatterer :cool:

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 04:53 PM
George, you could always just rip the DVD and upload the entire video file as a torrent. You wouldn't be able to put it on youtube, but at least you'd be disseminating the match in its entirety. :shrug:

Thing is, that I don't use torrents very often.

scoobs
07-28-2008, 04:53 PM
is this the sort of good look that kitty usually wants to have at gaudio? :angel:

Not so much that, no - I did enjoy his tennis when he wasn't going completely mental/useless and that's a match I didn't see first time around :)

Besides if I tried competing with Ms Kitty in that area she'd scratch my eyes right out :o

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 04:55 PM
we started early and these days the programs only run 10 weeks. :banana:

:lol: 10 weeks is indeed standard. You just started earlier than I would have guessed.

i've always maintained you're an universal flatterer :cool:

:confused: I ignore Hemmers, remember?

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 04:58 PM

that's only because you have a snowball's chance in hell of competing with CD :D

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Not so much that, no - I did enjoy his tennis when he wasn't going completely mental/useless and that's a match I didn't see first time around :)

Besides if I tried competing with Ms Kitty in that area she'd scratch my eyes right out :o

he was a good player. i like him :)

:scared: :unsure: very true.

tennizen
07-28-2008, 05:00 PM
:lol: 10 weeks is indeed standard. You just started earlier than I would have guessed.

All that sucking up to scoobs won't get you any favors:hug: Scoobs is evil:D

If we had a movie titled BD, the caption would read , "Born to flatter"

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 05:01 PM
that's only because you have a snowball's chance in hell of competing with CD :D

Come now, don't be jealous of Hemmers. If you flattered CD just as much, he'd be "buying you crepes" before long. :hearts:

cmurray
07-28-2008, 05:02 PM
i was gonna jump in and say i love cheese, but i had no idea what cheese metaphorically stood for in that conversation so i refrained :o

You should have. :D I'm all about going off on tangents. :bounce:

I'd explain what we were talking about it, but it's terribly uninteresting. ;)

How's this for sad? There aren't any matches interesting enough for me to bother logging on to Masters-Series tv. :tape:

tennizen
07-28-2008, 05:03 PM
Btw Mikey is getting pwned by a Rafafangirl on GM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7411406&postcount=30

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 05:03 PM
If we had a movie titled BD, the caption would read , "Born to flatter"

:rolleyes: Sorry we can't all be as "classy" as you, Humpy. :rolls:

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Fish is on fire here against Boredo.

scoobs
07-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Fish is getting owned by Boredo :o

cmurray
07-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Come now, don't be jealous of Hemmers. If you flattered CD just as much, he'd be "buying you crepes" before long. :hearts:

mmmmm.....Crepes......

Suddenly I feel a little like Homer Simpson in that episode where they go to that cult.

"Mmmmm....gruel....." :rolls:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 05:06 PM

but before i could eat the crepe i would be subjected to a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong discussion on the history of crepe making, his views on the merits of crepes made with right/left handers and their respective spatula motions. and this will be punctuated with a long diatribe where he'll talk to himself about how persecuted he is. to top it all off, he'll come up with bad nicknames. it sounds like a lot of work for a free crepe :o

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 05:07 PM
Decided to give my reasons for the top 10 disliked players. Fish and Boredo which the match could be a draw.

rocketassist
07-28-2008, 05:08 PM
Fish is getting owned by Boredo :o

This is a pathetic effort and Fish needs fining.

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 05:08 PM
You should have. :D I'm all about going off on tangents. :bounce:

I'd explain what we were talking about it, but it's terribly uninteresting. ;)

How's this for sad? There aren't any matches interesting enough for me to bother logging on to Masters-Series tv. :tape:

:lol: i think i got the big picture.

very true. i like mardy but my fangirling is more likely to remain intact if i didn't watch this match :help: nothing interesting on yet.

tennizen
07-28-2008, 05:10 PM
:rolleyes: Sorry we can't all be as "classy" as you, Humpy. :rolls:

:D Even you are jealous of CD's attentions to me and you blame WG

but before i could eat the crepe i would be subjected to a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong discussion on the history of crepe making, his views on the merits of crepes made with right/left handers and their respective spatula motions. and this will be punctuated with a long diatribe where he'll talk to himself about how persecuted he is. to top it all off, he'll come up with bad nicknames. it sounds like a lot of work for a free crepe :o

You have soooooo misunderstood CD:rolleyes: Well I'm glad for it. CD doesn't need people like you anyways:rolls:

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 05:10 PM

Maybe you misunderstood what I meant by "buying you crepes." I meant something quite different.....:aplot:

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 05:12 PM

This fangirl needs to give up smoking crack :O Escudé is a common French name... :o

adee-gee
07-28-2008, 05:13 PM
This fangirl needs to give up smoking crack :O Escudé is a common French name... :o
I just good repped her, she's owning the clowns in GM :D

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 05:15 PM
I just good repped her, she's owning the clowns in GM :D

:lol: :yeah:

:secret: it indeed takes skills to own the likes of Sebby :o :angel: :D

tennizen
07-28-2008, 05:16 PM
Fish:mad: On the other hand Gulbis:hearts: managed to win the first set:D

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 05:16 PM

he is?? :scratch: i thought that girl was the one who sounded rather stupid because mikey's nickname doesn't refer to people in valencia or barcelona but the former french player. no? maybe i'm missing something :confused:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 05:18 PM
You have soooooo misunderstood CD:rolleyes: Well I'm glad for it. CD doesn't need people like you anyways:rolls:

i'm probably not smart enough to "get" him :sad:

Maybe you misunderstood what I meant by "buying you crepes." I meant something quite different.....:aplot:

no, i understood you alright. hence the reference to bad nicknames :devil::cool:

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 05:19 PM
Sebby is strange, he listed Federer on both hated and liked lists.

scoobs
07-28-2008, 05:20 PM
How did a thread about the speed of courts in Cincy get to spanish regional self-determination vs nationalism in such a short space of time?

I despair.

scoobs
07-28-2008, 05:20 PM
Schizo.

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 05:21 PM

:secret: that's because when rogi loses, he's driven to depths of despair and thus hates him.

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 05:21 PM

He's mad at Fedmug I guess :o these days I'd like to be a hater too :angel: :o

gebl
07-28-2008, 05:23 PM

:haha::haha::bowdown:

cmurray
07-28-2008, 05:25 PM

He's conflicted. :awww:

How did a thread about the speed of courts in Cincy get to spanish regional self-determination vs nationalism in such a short space of time?

I despair.

That's the real beauty of MTF - the randomness of it all. :inlove:

scoobs
:lol:

You just as soon buy your own, wouldn't you :) Spend some dollahs, save some sanity.

bokehlicious
Btw I almost forgot how it feels to be alone and free :cool: coming home, chilling on the sofa, drinking a beer and nobody to remind you to do some random boring duty :o

Good to feel real life again even if it's just for one week... :angel: :p :D

Action Jackson
Scoobs answer about Sebby is the correct one.

tennizen
07-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Btw I almost forgot how it feels to be alone and free :cool: coming home, chilling on the sofa, drinking a beer and nobody to remind you to do some random boring duty :o

Good to feel real life again even if it's just for one week... :angel: :p :D

JM, Erica is pwning you on GM as well:rolls:;)

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 05:28 PM
:haha::haha::bowdown:

;) hello :wavey:

You just as soon buy your own, wouldn't you :) Spend some dollahs, save some sanity.

i might be put off crepes entirely :o i would definitely buy my own :lol:

scoobs, i think that thread is probably just a haze-the-new-mod exercise :rolls: atleast i hope it is, because if that's not deliberate then :help:

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 05:29 PM
JM, Erica is pwning you on GM as well:rolls:;)

seen that :rolls: :o :D

scoobs
07-28-2008, 05:31 PM
scoobs, i think that thread is probably just a haze-the-new-mod exercise :rolls: atleast i hope it is, because if that's not deliberate then :help:

I'd almost be relieved if it was that - it would suggest some level of premeditation and intelligent thought process, but I'm not convinced :)

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 05:34 PM
i'm probably not smart enough to "get" him :sad:

no, i understood you alright. hence the reference to bad nicknames :devil::cool:

I know you understood me. You're always "smart enough" to "get" me. I just needed another pretext to refer to a possible liaison between you and CD. :inlove:

Corey Feldman
07-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Btw Mikey is getting pwned by a Rafafangirl on GMHow the hell was i getting pwned :confused: all i've heard is what a tool this newb is

consider that your second offence against me, Hema

bye

This fangirl needs to give up smoking crack :O Escudé is a common French name... :oWe have a new target to destroy son :yeah:

tennizen
07-28-2008, 05:36 PM
How the hell was i getting pwned :confused: all i've heard is what a tool this newb is

consider that your second offence against me, Hema

:awww: Mikey. I was just kidding no? Please don't add me to your list:scared:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 05:36 PM
I know you understood me. You're always "smart enough" to "get" me. I just needed another pretext to refer to a possible liaison between you and CD. :inlove:

ohh BD, you know just the right things to say :inlove: to piss off hemmers :lol:

don't worry hema, all your "XDs" are safe from me - CD, PD, BD :D

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 05:38 PM
We have a new target to destroy son :yeah:

:devil: :armed: :lol:

:sad: Nah, I'll have to behave on GM, some new mod is watching me... :unsure: :o :angel: :p

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 05:39 PM

mwahahahahaahhahaa :sport:

tennizen
07-28-2008, 05:43 PM
ohh BD, you know just the right things to say :inlove: to piss off hemmers :lol:

don't worry hema, all your "XDs" are safe from me - CD, PD, BD :D

BD will not yield no matter how much I try:sad:

mwahahahahaahhahaa :sport:

:sad: Mikey I promised to give as much food as you wanted to eat yesterday. Have you already forgotten:sad:

Corey Feldman
07-28-2008, 05:43 PM
Nope, you have plummeted down the rankings .. even further behind Wildegirl and Suktuen ;)

:sad: Mikey I promised to give as much food as you wanted to eat yesterday. Have you already forgotten:sad:*mouth is open.. waiting*

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 05:47 PM
BD will not yield no matter how much I try:sad:

:secret: just tell him you look like xisca. or maribel.

of course then you might lose adam's :hearts: :sad: it's a no-win situation.

:sad: Mikey I promised to give as much food as you wanted to eat yesterday. Have you already forgotten:sad:

where's the food you promised me for voting for you? :sobbing:

tennizen
07-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Nope, you have plummeted down the rankings .. even further behind Wildegirl and Suktuen ;)

They are at the top aren't they? In that case, all is not lost:woohoo:

*mouth is open.. waiting*

I am a vegetarian but just for you :D ( see attached)

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 05:52 PM
They are at the top aren't they? In that case, all is not lost:woohoo:

I am a vegetarian but just for you :D ( see attached)

Have you been a vegetarian all your life, Hemmers? I wonder whether you've even tried tandoori chicken.

tennizen
07-28-2008, 05:53 PM
:secret: just tell him you look like xisca. or maribel.

of course then you might lose adam's :hearts: :sad: it's a no-win situation.

Much as I like BD, he is only PMA. So I can't lose Adam:sad:

where's the food you promised me for voting for you? :sobbing:

:sad: you know Mikey has a big appetite:lol:

But still:D I saved this for you

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Adam, since you never prestiged at COD, have you at least gotten all the golden weapons? I'm prestige 5 level 55 right now and don't want to prestige anymore, I have almost all red tiger cammos on my SMG's, assault rifles and snipers, I'm going for the golden AK and mini-uzi :cool: we have to try again to play someday, I want some revenge and kick your ass back :o :p

scoobs
Now that chicken looks goo-oood.

tennizen
Have you been a vegetarian all your life, Hemmers? I wonder whether you've even tried tandoori chicken.

No, I've never eaten any meat ever. I have eaten eggs for the first time after I came here. But I will definitely not eat any meat for sure.

Corey Feldman
07-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Hema, the new clown Erica just called me an ......
IMBECILE

the standard of 'tard is going up thesedays :hearts:

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 06:01 PM
IMBECILE

:haha: another innocent fangirl that will have her ass handed to her in no time and leave the place :awww: :sad: :shrug: :angel:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Much as I like BD, he is only PMA. So I can't lose Adam:sad:

:sad: you know Mikey has a big appetite:lol:

But still:D I saved this for you

what is PMA? :confused: i wish there was a way you could have both :hug:

:drool: NOW i'm hungry :mad:

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 06:05 PM
what is PMA? :confused: i wish there was a way you could have both :hug:

:drool: NOW i'm hungry :mad:

PMA = Poor Man's Adam. :lol: (Thanks again, JM!)

Off to eat some rabbit food? :banana:

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 06:07 PM
No, I've never eaten any meat ever. I have eaten eggs for the first time after I came here. But I will definitely not eat any meat for sure.

We have quite the rabbit colony here. :rocker2: (I still miss seafood terribly, though. :sad:)

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 06:12 PM

I never called you PMA did I? :scratch: :angel: :D

Well, since there's only 3 true male Rafa fans around (you, Adam and Deivid), I think I linked you to him a bit too quickly :angel: :D :p

tennizen
07-28-2008, 06:12 PM
IMBECILE

:lol: Mikey, turn on your charm and she will be fangirling you like the rest of us in no time:D But just to get back at her place her at the bottom of your list to begin with.

Speaking of rabbit food, I absolutely love to eat raw carrots:rolls:

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 06:16 PM
I never called you PMA did I? :scratch: :angel: :D

Well, since there's only 3 true male Rafa fans around (you, Adam and Deivid), I think I linked you to him a bit too quickly :angel: :D :p

Yup! You said it while Adam was away from MTF during Queens/ Wimbledon. :lol: I'd rather be a PMA than a PMD. :cool:

Speaking of rabbit food, I absolutely love to eat raw carrots:rolls:

I drink carrot juice almost every day. :D

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 06:20 PM
I see Rafa is not Manon's friend anymore :awww: :shrug:

I love that guy, he's sooo sensitive :hug: :hug: :o

Yup! You said it while Adam was away from MTF during Queens/ Wimbledon. :lol: I'd rather be a PMA than a PMD. :cool:

Haha I didn't even remember and it's only weeks back :o I need to stop smoking week presto :o :p

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 06:27 PM
JM, that Manon what a character.

bokehlicious
07-28-2008, 06:28 PM
JM, that Manon what a character.

I also like it how Muzza suddenly fell down his most liked rankings :D

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 06:35 PM

:haha: i forgot about PMA! good one :yeah:

no more rabbit food for me! :banana:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 06:37 PM
i hate raw carrots and carrot juice :( can i still be in the rabbit club? :awww:

tennizen
07-28-2008, 06:38 PM
i hate raw carrots and carrot juice :( can i still be in the rabbit club? :awww:

:awww: We'll still make an exception for you. BD won't belong to any club without you being a part of it:D

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 06:40 PM
:awww: We'll still make an exception for you. BD won't belong to any club without you being a part of it:D

oh yeah? :aplot: in that case i cannot promise you that BD is safe from me any longer :angel: you can still have PD and CD though :D

tennizen
07-28-2008, 06:42 PM
oh yeah? :aplot: in that case i cannot promise you that BD is safe from me any longer :angel: you can still have PD and CD though :D

Frankly, the only one I really care about is CD:inlove: Sorry BD:hug: So BD is all yours :rolls:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 06:43 PM
We have quite the rabbit colony here. :rocker2: (I still miss seafood terribly, though. :sad:)

what's the story of your rabbithood? :D

cobalt60
07-28-2008, 06:44 PM
You guys are once again on a roll. How the hell can one from the backwoods of Maine keep up :lol:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 06:44 PM
Frankly, the only one I really care about is CD:inlove: Sorry BD:hug: So BD is all yours :rolls:

hmm. at first glance it seems like i got the better bargain but i know you're not that naive. have i signed up for something worse than CD? :scared: :unsure: :bigcry:

oh well. worst comes to worst i can palm him off to lopaka :dance:

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 06:45 PM
Suey, just watching this Seppi match with LaLo, too much comedy.

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 06:46 PM
You guys are once again on a roll. How the hell can one from the backwoods of Maine keep up :lol:

hey sue! :hug: how's it going? has your break started yet?

rocketassist
07-28-2008, 06:48 PM
I also like it how Muzza suddenly fell down his most liked rankings :D

For the exact same reason as to why Rodduck fans hate Federer so much, he gave his hero an asswhupping.

cobalt60
07-28-2008, 06:57 PM
I saw the scoreboard with Seppi serving for the set at 5-3 and the final first set score was 7-5. Even I could have predicted that one:lol:
hey sue! :hug: how's it going? has your break started yet?

Tomorrow. Working today; tying up lose ends and seeing all my folks who are presently under treatment. Just want to make sure they are all tucked in before I leave for the week. Then back next week, then 2 weeks of real vacation in Washington state and Alaska :banana:

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Suey, it's even funnier. LaLo at a set and *2-1 made his 1st backhand unforced error. It's a strange match.

Metis
07-28-2008, 07:16 PM
You people are suffering from posting diarrhea :lol:

:wavey:

My day has been horrible so far. This morning I was given the wrong information about something important that would completely change my plans for the next 2 months (not being able to go to the US Open being one of them, though the least important change :lol: ). I was panicking all morning trying to figure out what to do. :bigcry: Then I decided to call again and found out the person I talked to made a mistake. :rolleyes:

What a relief! :awww: I've never been so stressed and distressed before; I think I lost one year of my life. :sobbing:

and I was about to offer my US Open ticket to Adam :p

Betty
07-28-2008, 07:29 PM
hi all :hug:

cmurray
07-28-2008, 07:43 PM

My day has been horrible so far. This morning I was given the wrong information about something important that would completely change my plans for the next 2 months (not being able to go to the US Open being one of them, though the least important change :lol: ). I was panicking all morning trying to figure out what to do. :bigcry: Then I decided to call again and found out the person I talked to made a mistake. :rolleyes:

What a relief! :awww: I've never been so stressed and distressed before; I think I lost one year of my life. :sobbing:

:hug: awww, Metis. That's terrible. Although if anyone is worthy of your ticket, it's Adam. He be counted upon to root for Muzza and Rafi. :D

I'm glad it all worked out.

tennizen
07-28-2008, 07:49 PM

Metis:hug: That sounds terrible. I am glad you figured out its the wrong information though. Btw you have made it sound so cryptic that I am wondering what news you could receive that would change your plans in two months:rolls: I made a short list of possible options:D

Betty, Cheryl :wavey:

acionescu
07-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Probably my last week on here... Once the grinder takes #1 I'm done with tennis, a new era of "power" tennis is upon you, enjoy it guys

:hug: When is that "I'll be good sport, don't worry" quote of yours? :scratch:

Good to feel real life again even if it's just for one week... :angel:

Never in doubt, even the happily married found reasons to complain! :p
You feeling good without your missus is like me feeling good without Peter! ;) :hug:

I'm sure you gonna love the outcome of this match! :dance:

Maybe it was Adam who gave you the wrong information in the first place. :shrug: :devil:

Hi all! :wavey:

Scoobs, George, my son loves your avys! :hearts:

Betty
07-28-2008, 07:51 PM
cheryl,hema,andy:hug:what's up
andy but do u find the time for follow tennis:ohow:awww: tell me:p

cmurray
07-28-2008, 07:56 PM

Hi Betty :wavey: :hug: How's Francy? :D

Metis
07-28-2008, 07:58 PM
To relax and forget I think I'll do a thread summary :rolls:

- The Nadal fanbase is strangely subdued after the Toronto victory. :confused: No doubt everyone is dreading the imminent ascent of Rafa to the No1 ranking with all that that entails (Rafa-hatred escalating to new levels, lots of expectations and pression etc... :awww:)

- JM comes by to threaten us he is through with tennis as soon as Rafa gets the No1 ranking. :rolleyes: We've heard that before JM, you are not convincing anyone. :ras: :D

- Cheryl and George get involved in a strange argument that few bother to follow. It has something to do with the mass media but cheese got into the conversation somehow. :silly: What you need to know is that in the end George declared he plans to include more political refererences in his posts to replace the mass media bashing. :lol:

- Hema lightens up the mood by providing an entertaining quote from the Fed forum. :worship: Obviously that leads to a long debate about the attitude of Fedtards towards Rafa and scoobs does his part to lead the Rafatards to a concerted effort to defend their position.

My view as another Rafatard: yes we make fun of Roger sometimes but it's usually in good fun, not deliberately malicious like the doping comments and the offensive adjectives Nadal is continuously showered with by a lot of Fedtards. :shrug: Besides, most people here have expressed their admiration about Federer's achievements several times.

- Of course the controversial subject of Fedaltardism (Fedals are Fedtards first and foremost :p) gets another mention with Wildegirl the only Fedal representative at that moment having to endure again the suspicions and prejudice... :hug:

- Cheryl and Clara Bow met in Toronto and had dinner together :bigclap:

- Mikey comes by declaring his preference for WG and Suktuen. The trick works; soon enough Hema is trying to suck up to him and get in his good graces by posting food photos. Tsk, tsk, tsk... :rolleyes:

:rolls:

- Apparently there is new Rafatard in town creating trouble in GM and pwning our dear Fedtards. :sport:

- Wildegirl is on vacation now and loving it :yeah:

- Sue is getting ready for her super vacation to the West Coast and Alaska :eek: :envious:

acionescu
07-28-2008, 07:59 PM

I'm single :angel:

Now , seriously, I'm going home very late in the evening and the child is so happy to see me that he stays and watches tennis with me for a little time while I'm eating, then he goes to bed early, I stay with him for 1/2 hour playing, giggling and telling stories and then he falls asleep. Alone. And sleeps until 8.00 in the morning. :banana: I'm lucky, I know...:o
I must add also that I don't care about house duties too much. :p

cmurray
07-28-2008, 08:03 PM
I forgot to tell you guys. Rafa gave the tournament guys heart attacks. That trophy is some really expensive Waterford crystal When he put it down after the photo session he (as usual) was in a hurry and put it back on it's stand unbalanced. About three different tournament people made a dive for it. :haha:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 08:03 PM
i had to take some time away from the thread to make informed lunch choices :angel: in the end hema's picture worked and i ordered indian :banana:

sue, that sounds like a fantastic time coming up. try not to think of us in alaska! :hug: we'll miss you though.

metis, that sounds awful :awww: i'm glad it all worked out :hug:

betty and andreea! :hug: :hug: :hearts: my drinking buddies are all in town :banana:

Betty
07-28-2008, 08:05 PM
ANDY U KILL ME NOW..SLEEP ALL THE NIGHT..WATCH TENNIS WITH U:bigcry:
metis no words for me:sad:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 08:06 PM
To relax and forget I think I'll do a thread summary

- The Nadal fanbase is strangely subdued after the Toronto victory. :confused: No doubt everyone is dreading the imminent ascent of Rafa to the No1 ranking with all that that entails (Rafa-hatred escalating to new levels, lots of expectations and pression etc... :awww:)

- JM comes by to threaten us he is through with tennis as soon as Rafa gets the No1 ranking. :rolleyes: We've heard that before JM, you are not convincing anyone. :ras: :D

- Cheryl and George get involved in a strange argument that few bother to follow. It has something to do with the mass media but cheese got into the conversation somehow. :silly: What you need to know is that in the end George declared he plans to include more political refererences in his posts to replace the mass media bashing.

- Hema lightens up the mood by providing an entertaining quote from the Fed forum. :worship: Obviously that leads to a long debate about the attitude of Fedtards towards Rafa and scoobs does his part to lead the Rafatards to a concerted effort to defend their position.

My view as another Rafatard: yes we make fun of Roger sometimes but it's usually in good fun, not deliberately malicious like the doping comments and the offensive adjectives Nadal is continuously showered with by a lot of Fedtards. :shrug: Besides, most people here have expressed their admiration about Federer's achievements several times.

- Of course the controversial subject of Fedaltardism (Fedals are Fedtards first and foremost :p) gets another mention with Wildegirl the only Fedal representative at that moment having to endure again the suspicions and prejudice... :hug:

- Cheryl and Clara Bow met in Toronto and had dinner together :bigclap:

- Mikey comes by declaring his preference for WG and Suktuen. The trick works; soon enough Hema is trying to suck up to him and get in his good graces by posting food photos. Tsk, tsk, tsk... :rolleyes:

- Apparently there is new Rafatard in town creating trouble in GM and pwning our dear Fedtards. :sport:

- Wildegirl is on vacation now and loving it :yeah:

- Sue is getting ready for her super vacation to the West Coast and Alaska :eek: :envious:

this is my favorite thread summary ever :yeah: :hearts:

i got three mentions :woohoo:

me being on vacation is already showing +ve effects :worship:

Betty
07-28-2008, 08:07 PM
yes wilde :hearts: drink come on" i feel upsait today,some misunderstanding..sometime i blame myself for write in mtf.with my english i should..only..write in an italian forum:o

sue..alaska is one of my dream..enjoy:)

Metis
07-28-2008, 08:08 PM
:hug: awww, Metis. That's terrible. Although if anyone is worthy of your ticket, it's Adam. He be counted upon to root for Muzza and Rafi. :D

I'm glad it all worked out.

Thanks Cheryl! :hug:

Metis:hug: That sounds terrible. I am glad you figured out its the wrong information though. Btw you have made it sound so cryptic that I am wondering what news you could receive that would change your plans in two months:rolls: I made a short list of possible options:D

A list of options? :spit:

It's very complicated and boring to explain and not the kind of thing that I wish to elaborate on here. :p

Maybe it was Adam who gave you the wrong information in the first place. :shrug: :devil:

:lol: his plan failed :devil:

Betty :wavey:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 08:09 PM
I forgot to tell you guys. Rafa gave the tournament guys heart attacks. That trophy is some really expensive Waterford crystal When he put it down after the photo session he (as usual) was in a hurry and put it back on it's stand unbalanced. About three different tournament people made a dive for it. :haha:

:haha: :haha:

when are you going to PM me juicy details? :D

cmurray
07-28-2008, 08:09 PM
To be fair Metis, all arguments with George are strange. it's not my fault. I thought the cheese reference was the only sensible part. :rolls:

cmurray
07-28-2008, 08:10 PM
:haha: :haha:

when are you going to PM me juicy details? :D

which juicy details do you want? ;)

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 08:11 PM
yes wilde :hearts: drink come on" i feel upsait today,some misunderstanding..sometime i blame myself for write in mtf.with my english i should..only..write in an italian forum:o

sue..alaska is one of my dream..enjoy:)

:awww: what misunderstanding? :sad: your english is fine! :hug:

here you go :)http://images.citysearch.com/roundup/e4/9f/39556r1.jpg

tennizen
07-28-2008, 08:11 PM

Great Summary as always:worship: As for Mikey, I have to fight with WG for his attention. Food pics are a must in that case:angel:

I'm single :angel:

Now , seriously, I'm going home very late in the evening and the child is so happy to see me that he stays and watches tennis with me for a little time while I'm eating, then he goes to bed early, I stay with him for 1/2 hour playing, giggling and telling stories and then he falls asleep. Alone. And sleeps until 8.00 in the morning. :banana: I'm lucky, I know...:o
I must add also that I don't care about house duties too much. :p

:yeah: Peter is a good boy. And not caring about house duties is fully agreeable to me as well. I keep thinking that if my in-laws ever came to my place, they would get the shock of their lives:rolls:

:lol: Great story.

i had to take some time away from the thread to make informed lunch choices :angel: in the end hema's picture worked and i ordered indian :banana:

:( I am hungry now.

ANDY U KILL ME NOW..SLEEP ALL THE NIGHT..WATCH TENNIS WITH U:bigcry:

Betty:lol: I think you should leave Francy with hubs for a while and meet Andreea:yeah:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 08:12 PM
which juicy details do you want? ;)

i'll take anything you got :angel:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 08:13 PM
hema, you cannot have mikey :bigcry: he's mine :inlove: :hearts: go get your own :ras:

cmurray
07-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Betty, Francy doesn't sleep through the night? :eek:

You poor dear. :hug: My kids were good sleepers thank God.

Betty
07-28-2008, 08:15 PM
no comment wilde,thk for the drink i like it..and for u and andy:aplot:
andy so if u 're single we should go out:angel:.....u know..:aplot: only for u:pno for us(wilde are u single too?)

Betty
07-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Betty, Francy doesn't sleep through the night? :eek:

You poor dear. :hug: My kids were good sleepers thank God.
:sad: stop to say me this things:sad: :lol: he has 19 months i don't sleep since..he was born..so u understand if sometime i'm nervous:o
hema, you cannot have mikey :bigcry: he's mine :inlove: :hearts: go get your own :ras:

:ras: put the file:devil:

acionescu
07-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Betty:lol: I think you should leave Francy with hubs for a while and meet Andreea:yeah:

I think she would prefer to leave Francy with me :scared: :bolt: and meet Peter! :lol: We could be "exchange students" :lol:

Betty
07-28-2008, 08:20 PM
I think she would prefer to leave Francy with me :scared: :bolt: and meet Peter! :lol: We could be "exchange students" :lol:

:lol: i like meet the both then i take peter:angel:;)

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 08:22 PM
no comment wilde,thk for the drink i like it..and for u and andy:aplot:
andy so if u 're single we should go out:angel:.....u know..:aplot: only for u:pno for us(wilde are u single too?)

i'm not married :angel:

:ras: put the file:devil:

i know mikey's very popular but on this thread he's only blessed me :ras: so hema can't lure him away with food pictures and pretending to like rogi :sad:

cmurray
07-28-2008, 08:24 PM
:sad: stop to say me this things:sad: :lol: he has 19 months i don't sleep since..he was born..so u understand if sometime i'm nervous:o

That's TERRIBLE, Betty. I certainly understand what lack of sleep does. :hug:

Betty
07-28-2008, 08:27 PM
i'm not married :angel::
:devil:nice answer

i know mikey's very popular but on this thread he's only blessed me :ras: so hema can't lure him away with food pictures and pretending to like rogi :sad:

true,hema he choise her..so seems:awww:
:secret:i continue to think is has an harem
btw hema,my mate,go to drink with me,mike wont us..let go to search another Fed boys:hearts: where is JM:inlove: all alone in the dark night:aww: with his cats..in a big home:awww::devil:

Betty
07-28-2008, 08:29 PM
:hug:thk cheryl

Metis
07-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Now , seriously, I'm going home very late in the evening and the child is so happy to see me that he stays and watches tennis with me for a little time while I'm eating, then he goes to bed early, I stay with him for 1/2 hour playing, giggling and telling stories and then he falls asleep. Alone. And sleeps until 8.00 in the morning. I'm lucky, I know...
I must add also that I don't care about house duties too much.

Peter is such an angel. :inlove: I hope my kids will be like that too. I've been told I used to be a little devil myself. :devil:

:spit: great story :lol:

ANDY U KILL ME NOW..SLEEP ALL THE NIGHT..WATCH TENNIS WITH U

next time :p

:secret: Today I had to include WG; she complained a couple of weeks ago ;)

this is my favorite thread summary ever :hearts:

i got three mentions :woohoo:

me being on vacation is already showing +ve effects :worship:

yes wilde drink come on" i feel upsait today,some misunderstanding..sometime i blame myself for write in mtf.with my english i should..only..write in an italian forum

There is no problem with your English; we can understand it pretty much always. :hug:

To be fair Metis, all arguments with George are strange. it's not my fault. I thought the cheese reference was the only sensible part. :rolls:

I was going through the posts quickly and somewhere in the process I forgot how the whole thing started; your post about the cheese helped me understand what was going on :lol:

Great Summary as always:worship: As for Mikey, I have to fight with WG for his attention. Food pics are a must in that case:angel:

BTW, check your reps ;)

tennizen
07-28-2008, 08:32 PM

I can't take him away from you even if I wanted. I just want to go up the rankings that's all:angel:

:rolls: Actually I will be really kind and baby sit both Francy and Peter. You both can go party then:lol:

true,hema he choise her..so seems:awww:
:secret:i continue to think is has an harem
btw hema,my mate,go to drink with me,mike wont us..let go to search another Fed boys:hearts: where is JM:inlove: all alone in the dark night:aww: with his cats..in a big home:awww::devil:

:woohoo: Let's go Betty. I'm temporarily single and it seems its my fate to :inlove: Fedtards

Betty
07-28-2008, 08:43 PM
I can't take him away from you even if I wanted. I just want to go up the rankings that's all:angel:
i think the same:aplot::p

:rolls: Actually I will be really kind and baby sit both Francy and Peter. You both can go party then:lol:

ok:)

:woohoo: Let's go Betty. I'm temporarily single and it seems its my fate to :inlove: Fedtards

temporarily single like JM:aplot:
omg i'll stay alone:haha:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 08:45 PM
what are we going to do on this singles night, betty? :devil:

i don't trust your intentions regarding mikey, hemmers :armed: but what can i do? i am not a good cook :awww: :lol:

acionescu
07-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Actually I will be really kind and baby sit both Francy and Peter. You both can go party then

Be careful what you wish for! :hug: Today I left the child with one of my mother's friends and she was so eager yesterday when we arranged thinks and today when I went home from work she was like: the child was great, we understood each other, he listened to me, did you find someone for Wednesday, I hope? She babysits tomorrow also! :devil:

Betty
07-28-2008, 08:49 PM
:
use your imagination dear:devil:

i don't trust your intentions regarding mikey, hemmers :armed: but what can i do? i am not a good cook :awww: :lol:

what do u mean:devil: btw i'm not a good cook too so:awww:

tennizen
07-28-2008, 08:51 PM
temporarily single like JM:aplot:
omg i'll stay alone:haha:

JM is already singing your favorite songs. So I will be left alone:sad:

:lol: I am not that great a cook either but its my guess that Mikey is not exactly fussy. As long as it fills his stomach, he wont complain:rolls:

Be careful what you wish for! :hug: Today I left the child with one of my mother's friends and she was so eager yesterday when we arranged thinks and today when I went home from work she was like: the child was great, we understood each other, he listened to me, did you find someone for Wednesday, I hope? She babysits tomorrow also! :devil:

:rolls: It's probably my inexperience talking then. Here I hardly get to see any kids so I feel like I would enjoy baby sitting. But I am a rookie so I have no idea what it takes:scared:

Action Jackson
07-28-2008, 08:52 PM

Next time I will do it in point form.

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 09:00 PM
use your imagination dear:devil:

what do u mean:devil: btw i'm not a good cook too so:awww:

i shall :lol:

i don't think hema cares about climbing up the mikey-rankings. i think she pretended to be a fedal person just to impress mikey :D she :hearts: him just as much as she :inlove: CD.:rolleyes:

in other news, i think Eden is a credit to this board. i'm almost always impressed by her posts. she gets her point across so well without resorting to any holier-than-thou or patronizing attitude, imo. :yeah:

Betty
07-28-2008, 09:03 PM
doris is my idol:inlove::yeah:

very hard competition:p:lol:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 09:14 PM

where did BD disappear off to? is he over in the maribela thread again? :D

Betty
07-28-2008, 09:17 PM
BD i talked so few with him:p
i htg
see u,nice talk with u again wilde:hug:take care of Mike:hug:
good night

Metis
07-28-2008, 09:44 PM
in other news, i think Eden is a credit to this board. i'm almost always impressed by her posts. she gets her point across so well without resorting to any holier-than-thou or patronizing attitude, imo. :yeah:

Doris :worship: there should be an Eden appreciation thread. Kim is another great Federer fan. :worship:

acionescu
07-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Got to go, too. I had an exhausting day! :awww: :zzz:

cmurray
07-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Next time I will do it in point form.

:scared: please no....:bolt:

I'm just teasing you, George. Cheer up. :p

cmurray
07-28-2008, 09:51 PM
i shall :lol:

i don't think hema cares about climbing up the mikey-rankings. i think she pretended to be a fedal person just to impress mikey :D she :hearts: him just as much as she :inlove: CD.:rolleyes:

I agree. She is a remarkably fair poster. Doris, we love you. :inlove:

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 09:53 PM

Sure. :)

:scratch:

The sooner I separate myself from PD and CD the better. :D

what's the story of your rabbithood? :D

I've only been one for a year. I stopped eating meat because it strikes me as unnecessarily cruel. I'm not a zealot, though--all of my friends and everyone in my family still eats meat, and I don't mind. :)

where did BD disappear off to? is he over in the maribela thread again? :D

I went to lunch and hung out with some friends for a bit. :p

BD i talked so few with him:p
i htg
see u,nice talk with u again wilde:hug:take care of Mike:hug:
good night

:wavey: You start posting right when I go to sleep, so I always seem to miss you. :p

cmurray
07-28-2008, 10:09 PM
On a totally unrelated note - I have to make a comment about tennis. :eek:

Has anyone noticed that Rafa's backhand slice is actually WORKING??? Also, he wasn't playing this week back at the "Toronto" letters. Maybe he's actually figured out how to play on hard courts.

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Has anyone noticed that Rafa's backhand slice is actually WORKING??? Also, he wasn't playing this week back at the "Toronto" letters. Maybe he's actually figured out how to play on hard courts.

Rafa's been getting some good depth with those slices, but let's not rush to judgment just yet. :)

Aurora
07-28-2008, 10:23 PM
On a totally unrelated note - I have to make a comment about tennis. :eek:

Has anyone noticed that Rafa's backhand slice is actually WORKING??? Also, he wasn't playing this week back at the "Toronto" letters. Maybe he's actually figured out how to play on hard courts. yeah AND the forehand still kicking ass. It's really getting my hopes up, earlier on I was looking at the #1 scenario's and thinking along the lines of "easy semi" or even "win". Wouldn't have dared to a week ago.
:scared: ah the fear of getting your heart broken (still not over the shock Justine gave me this year)

cmurray
07-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Rafa's been getting some good depth with those slices, but let's not rush to judgment just yet. :)

Fine Dr. Doom. :rolleyes: :lol:

That's why I said MAYBE. It wasn't just the depth, they were actually staying low. Like a proper slice should. It's quite shocking.

cmurray
07-28-2008, 10:27 PM
yeah AND the forehand still kicking ass. It's really getting my hopes up, earlier on I was looking at the #1 scenario's and thinking along the lines of "easy semi" or even "win". Wouldn't have dared to a week ago.
:scared: ah the fear of getting your heart broken (still not over the shock Justine gave me this year)

The getting my hopes up part is what I'm worried about it. I think it was more comfortable to assume that he was going to lose off clay and then be pleasantly surprised when he didn't. I don't like the feeling of being afraid to be hopeful. Resignation was a lot easier. :rolls:

How's that for throwing Rafa under a bus? :tape:

Aurora
07-28-2008, 10:31 PM
I know what you mean, I still remember the utter delight I felt when he beat Blake this spring.
Now I shudder during an Andreev match instead of just enjoying the tennis.

It's the #1 pressure, it's exciting but at the same time it turns some of the pleasure into hope, nervousness and slight obsession.
And no, it's not going away when he reaches that position - then you start counting to hold on to it. I've been through it with Justine, achievements have an influence: the past weighs on the future.

:tape: let's hope Rafa's keeping it healthy

Metis
07-28-2008, 10:43 PM
It's a trying time for every Rafatard. New questions are arising: "who am I?" "where am I going?" "what should I expect in the future?" :sad: :confused:

I would call it the 'Rafatard existential angst'.

Dostoyevsky could have writen a novel about it. :worship:

scoobs
07-28-2008, 10:49 PM
"I think, no I'm certain, that the logical thing is that he goes past me here, gets to number two here or at Roland Garros or in Wimbledon"

~ Rafa Nadal 13/05/2008

:)

Aurora
07-28-2008, 10:50 PM
It's a trying time for every Rafatard. New questions are arising: "who am I?" "where am I going?" "what should I expect in the future?" :sad: :confused:

I would call it the 'Rafatard existential angst'.

Dostoyevsky could have writen a novel about it. :worship:you had me spitting my drink over the keyboard, thanks alot! :lol:

Metis
07-28-2008, 10:56 PM
"I think, no I'm certain, that the logical thing is that he goes past me here, gets to number two here or at Roland Garros or in Wimbledon"

~ Rafa Nadal 13/05/2008

:)

Even Roger was tricked by all that and was expecting Djoko to get the No2 ranking. :awww: :angel:

you had me spitting my drink over the keyboard, thanks alot! :lol:

you're welcome :D :p

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 10:57 PM
i'm back. this whole unstructured day thing is :inlove:

bye betty, andreea :wavey: :hug:

welcome back, BD :D i'm not a zealot either. i just get upset when i'm fed rabbit food. :lol:

the other day i went to a wedding and they had a mashed potato martini bar. initially i scoffed but later i realized it was the best thing since sliced bread :worship: :worship: :inlove:

we already had the initial foray into the rafatard existential crisis this a.m. if you like, we can invite scoobsy over and get you guys started on round two :yippee:

Metis
07-28-2008, 11:20 PM
i'm back. this whole unstructured day thing is :inlove:

bye betty, andreea :wavey: :hug:

welcome back, BD :D i'm not a zealot either. i just get upset when i'm fed rabbit food. :lol:

the other day i went to a wedding and they had a mashed potato martini bar. initially i scoffed but later i realized it was the best thing since sliced bread :worship: :worship: :inlove:

we already had the initial foray into the rafatard existential crisis this a.m. if you like, we can invite scoobsy over and get you guys started on round two :yippee:

No, please no! :lol: It's too late in the day for such discussions and I am too hungry to think about deep subjects :p

Mashed potato martini bar? :silly: That doesn't make any sense. :lol: Can you give more details?

Metis
07-28-2008, 11:22 PM
I found it :D

http://www.cateredforyou.com/Food/Mashed-Potato.html

:drool: I am so hungry :sad:

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 11:30 PM
Mashed potatoes is boring. Can't I just have a martini?! :)

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 11:33 PM
I found it :D

http://www.cateredforyou.com/Food/Mashed-Potato.html

:drool: I am so hungry :sad:

omg, i never wanted to leave. i was like cake? who cares? GIMME MORE POTATO :o

Mashed potatoes is boring. Can't I just have a martini?! :)

you have to experience this to believe it. you can have a martini too. if uncle toni can guarantee that you're a good boy :D i found that article for a friend y'day and it is indeed :worship:

scoobs
07-28-2008, 11:34 PM
mash in a martini glass?

huh.

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 11:35 PM
http://www.exhibitoronline.com/exhibitormagazine/images/april_2003/eats/mashedmartini_large.jpg

:drool: :inlove: except yanno, the veggie version of this :lol:

scoobs
07-28-2008, 11:37 PM
it's still potato puree at the end of the day. You can stick a fur coat around a dog turd but it don't make it rich woman, it's still a dog turd in a fur coat.

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 11:39 PM
it's still potato puree at the end of the day. You can stick a fur coat around a dog turd but it don't make it rich woman, it's still a dog turd in a fur coat.

:ras: it's goooooooooooooood mashed potato. and the variety of toppings :worship:

that wedding :yeah: in terms of food. they had a chocolate fountain too. dammit. i just ate and now i've made myself hungry :sobbing:

Bibberz
07-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Mashed potatoes sucks. If I don't want to eat it off a plate or out of a bowl, why the Christ would I want to eat it out of a martini glass?! I need proper ethnic food. :p

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Mashed potatoes sucks. If I don't want to eat it off a plate or out of a bowl, why the Christ would I want to eat it out of a martini glass?! I need proper ethnic food. :p

BD this is a very sad moment of realization. you lack the soul to appreciate mashed potatoes. i don't know how our e-friendship can survive this :sad: i KNEW hema was palming you off to me for a reason :mad:

for ethnic food please contact 1-800-GO-HUMPY :D

Metis
07-28-2008, 11:47 PM
It definitely sounds like a cheap option for a wedding compared to serving steaks for the guests :lol: but it could be very tasty nonetheless (and healthy too) :)

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 11:48 PM
It definitely sounds like a cheap option for a wedding compared to serving steaks for the guests :lol: but it could be very tasty nonetheless (and healthy too) :)

:rolls: that wedding was many things but cheap was not one of them :o

Metis
07-28-2008, 11:49 PM
MastersTV is showing the end of last year's final, Federer-Blake. Those were the days... :sad:

:p :angel:

scoobs
07-28-2008, 11:50 PM
Were they? that wasn't a good match.

Metis
07-28-2008, 11:51 PM
:rolls: that wedding was many things but cheap was not one of them :o

Did they have any other food apart from the mashed potato martini bar? (and I'm not talking about the desserts)

Metis
07-28-2008, 11:53 PM
Were they? that wasn't a good match.

Yes, but still, there was the amazing Federer shotmaking :drool: and of course he won in the end. :dance:

:channeling Hema: :p

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 11:53 PM
MastersTV is showing the end of last year's final, Federer-Blake. Those were the days... :sad:

:p :angel:

:speakles:

quoting for posterity to pull out during madrid and paris :angel:

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 11:55 PM
Did they have any other food apart from the mashed potato martini bar? (and I'm not talking about the desserts)

oh yeah. they had sushi, crab cakes, pasta station, many meat dish stations, a mediterranean station and then dessert :drool:

Bibberz
BD this is a very sad moment of realization. you lack the soul to appreciate mashed potatoes. i don't know how our e-friendship can survive this :sad: i KNEW hema was palming you off to me for a reason :mad:

for ethnic food please contact 1-800-GO-HUMPY :D

If an e-friendship can be endangered by one's preference for or aversion toward mashed potatoes, it wasn't an e-friendship in the first place. :)

And what was that word Hemmers used on me? Firang? Welcome to the club. :D Actually, you just need to adopt the entire KFC menu and listen to more Toby Keith--then your transformation from firang into White Trash will be complete. :angel:

EDIT: :hug:

Metis
:speakles:

quoting for posterity to pull out during madrid and paris :angel:

:lol: I was just teasing :p

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 11:58 PM
If an e-friendship can be endangered by one's preference for or aversion toward mashed potatoes, it wasn't an e-friendship in the first place. :)

And what was that word Hemmers used on me? Firang? Welcome to the club. :D Actually, you just need to adopt the entire KFC menu and listen to more Toby Keith--then your transformation from firang into White Trash will be complete. :angel:

EDIT: :hug:

such circular reasoning that even scalia would applaud :bigclap:

i spell it phirangi. i don't even know who toby keith is :unsure: :unsure:

:hug: x 100000000000000000 ;)

Metis
07-28-2008, 11:59 PM
oh yeah. they had sushi, crab cakes, pasta station, many meat dish stations, a mediterranean station and then dessert :drool:

That is definitely not a cheap wedding. :worship:

I am salivating now :sobbing:

"must not deviate from diet, must not deviate from diet"

wildegirl05
07-28-2008, 11:59 PM
:lol: I was just teasing :p

:lol: :hug: i know. i was just making sure my fedtard roots were showing :angel:

kidding aside, nalby, WAKE UP. :sad:

Bibberz
07-29-2008, 12:00 AM
such circular reasoning that even scalia would applaud :bigclap:

i spell it phirangi. i don't even know who toby keith is :unsure: :unsure:

:hug: x 100000000000000000 ;)

I used the same spelling as Hemmers. :shrug: Wikipedia agrees. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firang

As for Toby Keith, well, you're better off not knowing. :D

Metis
07-29-2008, 12:00 AM
nalby :bigcry: marcos :bigcry:

scoobs
07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
i think being alluded to as arguing like Scalia is worthy of the ending of an e-friendship :devil: :)

scoobs
07-29-2008, 12:02 AM
what now?

Metis
07-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Vamos Safin :rocker2:

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:03 AM
That is definitely not a cheap wedding. :worship:

I am salivating now :sobbing:

"must not deviate from diet, must not deviate from diet"

i've never successfully dieted in my life :o i also don't go on them though :lol: maybe i'm not a good influence on you, metis :unsure:

I used the same spelling as Hemmers. :shrug: Wikipedia agrees. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firang

As for Toby Keith, well, you're better off not knowing. :D

wiki is god :worship: i want a tshirt that says that :(

:awww: i'm sorry :sad: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Metis
07-29-2008, 12:03 AM
what now?

They have been AWOL for too long; I miss them :sad:

Bibberz
07-29-2008, 12:05 AM
i think being alluded to as arguing like Scalia is worthy of the ending of an e-friendship :devil: :)

Oh, Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head....

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:05 AM

i was admiring that piece of circular reasoning. it was fully intended as a compliment.:angel:

Bibberz
07-29-2008, 12:07 AM
i was admiring that piece of circular reasoning. it was fully intended as a compliment.:angel:

I'd be much obliged if you could point out how it was circular. I'm a bit dense, you know. :sad:

EDIT: Here's what I was going for:

1. Begin with the (implicit) assumption that principally Westerners like mashed potatoes.

2. WG likes mashed potatoes, so WG has become more Western.

3. If WG were to patronize KFC some more and listen to Toby Keith, she would move from Westerner to White Trash.

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:08 AM
Oh, Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head....

i had to google that and apparently it's famous. my knowledge of music is :help:

Metis
07-29-2008, 12:08 AM
i've never successfully dieted in my life :o i also don't go on them though :lol: maybe i'm not a good influence on you, metis :unsure:

:awww: i'm sorry :sad: :hug: :hug: :hug:

that's OK :hug:

I'm not on a specific diet, I eat everything while at the same time being careful not to excede a daily maximum.

But after this discussion I have serious cravings. I was planning to make a salad but now I am thinking of ordering from my favorite Chinese restaurant. :lol:

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:09 AM
I'd be much obliged if you could point out how it was circular. I'm a bit dense, you know. :sad:

i would love to but then scoobsy will just set us right on the path of e-friendship existential angst. you might have missed the festivities this a.m. but scoobsy is on an existential mission. :sad: :scared: :unsure:

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:11 AM

EDIT: Here's what I was going for:

1. Begin with the (implicit) assumption that principally Westerners like mashed potatoes.

2. WG likes mashed potatoes, so WG has become more Western.

3. If WG were to patronize KFC some more and listen to Toby Keith, she would move from Westerner to White Trash.

:rolls: i was not referring to that bit at all :lol:

i was talking about that line where you said if it fell apart over this it couldn't have been an e-friendship to begin with. omg. i'm such a nerd :tape: i blame you :p

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:13 AM
that's OK :hug:

I'm not on a specific diet, I eat everything while at the same time being careful not to excede a daily maximum.

But after this discussion I have serious cravings. I was planning to make a salad but now I am thinking of ordering from my favorite Chinese restaurant. :lol:

i'm not accepting any responsibility for this! i mentioned many things but chinese food was not my doing. :angel:

probably you can blame this on BD and his craving for ethnic food :shrug: if you like :D

Bibberz
07-29-2008, 12:13 AM
i would love to but then scoobsy will just set us right on the path of e-friendship existential angst. you might have missed the festivities this a.m. but scoobsy is on an existential mission. :sad: :scared: :unsure:

Well, I wouldn't say I missed the festivities--Office Space :rocker2:.

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:16 AM
office space is also god. i need that tshirt as well :worship:

milton :rolls:

Metis
07-29-2008, 12:17 AM
i'm not accepting any responsibility for this! i mentioned many things but chinese food was not my doing. :angel:

probably you can blame this on BD and his craving for ethnic food :shrug: if you like :D

Well, the Chinese is the closest to my house :shrug:

Safin complaining after the first point on his serve:

Mourier: "Marat, she call a footfault, that means you did a footfault." :lol:

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:18 AM
Safin complaining after the first point on his serve:

Mourier: "Marat, she call a footfault, that means you did a footfault." :lol:

:rolls: is marat still sticking with his "i haven't committed a footfault in X years" routine?

scoobs
07-29-2008, 12:19 AM
Not so - just feeling slightly nihilistic, is all :)

cmurray
07-29-2008, 12:22 AM
Well, I wouldn't say I missed the festivities--Office Space :rocker2:.

office space... :worship:

PURE GENIUS. "I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married..."

:haha::haha:

cmurray
07-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Not so - just feeling slightly nihilistic, is all :)

:sobbing: I miss my days in philosophy class. :awww:

Bibberz
07-29-2008, 12:25 AM
:rolls: i was not referring to that bit at all :lol:

i was talking about that line where you said if it fell apart over this it couldn't have been an e-friendship to begin with. omg. i'm such a nerd :tape: i blame you :p

We've already established that we're nerds. No need to assign blame at this point. Nothing can save us. :D

Now allow me to completely flog this dead horse....Here's what I said:

If an e-friendship can be endangered by one's preference for or aversion toward mashed potatoes, it wasn't an e-friendship in the first place. :)And here's a definition of "circular reasoning":

Circular reasoning is an attempt to support a statement by simply repeating the statement in different or stronger terms.
http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/~shagin/logfal-pbc-circular.htm (http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/%7Eshagin/logfal-pbc-circular.htm)

I did not advance a circular argument. :) I basically just said that one characteristic of a true e-friendship is that it cannot be broken/lost/corrupted merely because of different views on mashed potatoes. You're free to challenge my statement, and although it may be false, it was NOT argued in a "circular" manner.

There. Now we can be friends. :banana:

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:25 AM
office space... :worship:

PURE GENIUS. "I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married..."

:haha::haha:

office space lines! :rocker2:

"PC Load Letter" - What the fuck does that mean? :rolls:

i still don't know why "PC" - printer cartridge or what? :o

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:27 AM
We've already established that we're nerds. No need to assign blame at this point. Nothing can save us. :D

Now allow me to completely flog this dead horse....Here's what I said:

And here's a definition of "circular reasoning":

http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/~shagin/logfal-pbc-circular.htm (http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/%7Eshagin/logfal-pbc-circular.htm)

I did not advance a circular argument. :) I basically just said that one characteristic of a true e-friendship is that it cannot be broken/lost/corrupted merely because of different views on mashed potatoes. You're free to challenge my statement, and although it may be false, it was NOT argued in a "circular" manner.

There. Now we can be friends again. :banana:

:rolls: oh thank god :banana: :hug: :hearts:

also, you made me feel better about being a nerd :D

cmurray
07-29-2008, 12:28 AM

nerds ROCK! :woohoo:

scoobs
07-29-2008, 12:29 AM

Yeah he's MUCH nerdier than you - he went to look up and quote a definition of circular argument, for crying out loud :lol: :)

cmurray
07-29-2008, 12:30 AM
office space lines! :rocker2:

"PC Load Letter" - What the fuck does that mean? :rolls:

i still don't know why "PC" - printer cartridge or what? :o

"Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Metis
07-29-2008, 12:30 AM
- BD and WG: you lawyers are boring when you talk to each other :zzz:

- Office space: I didn't like it, had to force myself to watch it till the end... :shrug:

Bibberz
07-29-2008, 12:31 AM

Yeah he's MUCH nerdier than you - he went to look up and quote a definition of circular argument, for crying out loud :lol: :)

WG quoted me before I actually edited the post. I changed it to "Now we can be friends." I removed "again" because that presupposes that we were previously friends, which is the very notion I had challenged. Oh yes. I am Lord of the Nerds. :cool:

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:31 AM
nerds ROCK! :woohoo:

i think we have a lot of nerds on this thread :rocker:

law nerds, engineering nerds, philosophy nerds, music nerds, sania mirza nerds etc. etc. we're awesome :sport:

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:35 AM
"Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:spit: the ratio of people to cake :rolls:

- BD and WG: you lawyers are boring when you talk to each other :zzz:

- Office space: I didn't like it, had to force myself to watch it till the end... :shrug:

:secret: sadly, we're usually pretty boring when we talk to other people too. we can't all be interesting :sad:

not liking office space i believe is a character flaw. trufax.

WG quoted me before I actually edited the post. I changed it to "Now we can be friends." I removed "again" because that presupposes that we were previously friends, which is the very notion I had challenged. Oh yes. I am Lord of the Nerds. :cool:

ohh yes you are :D

indeed. and then got it wrong. and then attempted to edit it. and then fessed up to it and used THAT to bolster his nerd credentials. we may be looking at a GOAT :worship:

Metis
07-29-2008, 12:41 AM
they showed a woman holding a license plate:

L:hearts:V SAFIN

:rolleyes:

Metis
07-29-2008, 12:41 AM
another footfault :haha:

Metis
07-29-2008, 12:42 AM
not liking office space i believe is a character flaw. trufax.

:sad:

Bibberz
07-29-2008, 12:42 AM
indeed. and then got it wrong. and then attempted to edit it. and then fessed up to it and used THAT to bolster his nerd credentials. we may be looking at a GOAT :worship:

You just don't stop taking things out of context, do you? Even your blithe remark of "got it wrong" is misleading insofar as it may lead someone to believe that my post regarding "circular reasoning" was "wrong." That post was dead right, and you know it. I'm not like Scalia at all. I'm just a liberal nerd like Justice Souter. :D

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:43 AM
they showed a woman holding a license plate:

L:hearts:V SAFIN

:rolleyes:

timeout.

you don't like marat OR officespace??? metis, what is this? :eek::eek::eek: :help:

Lee
07-29-2008, 12:44 AM
I love those accents by both Marat and Mourier :lol:

wildegirl05
07-29-2008, 12:44 AM
You just don't stop taking things out of context, do you? Even your blithe remark of "got it wrong" is misleading insofar as it may lead someone to believe that my post regarding "circular reasoning" was "wrong." That post was dead right, and you know it. I'm not like Scalia at all. I'm just a liberal nerd like Justice Souter. :D

:hug: never change :D

Bibberz
07-29-2008, 12:46 AM
:hug: never change :D

I'm precious! :D

EDIT: I'm off. :wavey:

cmurray
07-29-2008, 12:47 AM
I'm precious! :D

EDIT: I'm off. :wavey:

it doesn't count if you have to say it.

Bye. :wavey:

Metis
07-29-2008, 12:47 AM
timeout.

you don't like marat OR officespace??? metis, what is this? :eek::eek::eek: :help:

I have nothing against Safin apart from his constant whining about the footfaults. But I find those displays of fangirling very silly.

Tursunov: "I want the trainer"
Mourier: "What's wrong?"
Tursunov: "Just call him dude!"

he must have watched the Murray-Nadal match :lol:

safin still arguing with the umpire about the footfaults :lol: