Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

*Ljubica*
02-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Volume 7

Novak chat - a work in progress :D

And in honour of the time of year - let's start Volume 7 with a song for all the men we loved in Rotterdam :hearts:

So this is for Riccardo, Simone, Andreas, Team Baghdatis :hearts:, Boriiiiiiis, Robin, the Frenchie guys, Marian :inlove: and the missing Physio - gone but not forgotten :awww: Can't wait for the next time :D

-c9UwwhIkTM

ellen_
02-13-2010, 12:31 PM
:banana: 7 is my lucky number.

*Ljubica*
02-13-2010, 12:33 PM
:banana: 7 is my lucky number.

Mine too :D I'm going to leave it til our other thread reaches 4,800, then PM Jess to close it. Just thought I'd open this now whilst I had time and remembered to do it :)

Nolby
02-13-2010, 12:54 PM
7 is the Number for Victory in the Tarot. Maybe that will be good for Nole?

http://www.mysticmedusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/le-chariot-the-chariot.jpg

ellen_
02-14-2010, 09:10 AM
So we are officially in number 7 :D

I won't be home for my man's final, so can I ask either Noleta or Rosie to text me the result please? :awww:

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/pretty_please_cat.jpg

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 11:05 AM
So we are officially in number 7 :D

I won't be home for my man's final, so can I ask either Noleta or Rosie to text me the result please? :awww:

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/pretty_please_cat.jpg

:awww: Of course - no worries - consider it a promise :D And enjoy cyclocross.

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Misha :sad: Ellen :awww: :hug:

But congrats to Robin for his title, though never a good way to win one :sad:

zoltan83
02-14-2010, 01:36 PM
:hatoff: everyone!

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Good afternoon most highly esteeemed Wizard :bowdown: How are you feeling today?

zoltan83
02-14-2010, 01:43 PM
:lol: Rosie :hug:

I'm feeling so and so... Trying to no think to bad things.

And you ? :D

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 01:45 PM
:lol: Rosie :hug:

I'm feeling so and so... Trying to no think to bad things.

And you ? :D

:hug: Yes - I'm OK thanks. Not looking forward to returning to work :hysteric: but otherwise OK. Bit disappointed in the Rotterdam final, but injuries can't be helped :shrug: Just hope Misha is OK.

zoltan83
02-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Yeah it's never nice to see any players injured. Even more when it's player I like :(
I don't want to go to work tomorrow neither. It sucks latetly :(

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Yeah it's never nice to see any players injured. Even more when it's player I like :(
I don't want to go to work tomorrow neither. It sucks latetly :(

Work always sucks :sad: I don't actually go back til Tuesday but I'm already dreading it :sad:

Sorry I disappeared btw - had to answer the phone and took longer than expected to sort out.

ellen_
02-14-2010, 03:57 PM
:bigcry: I wanted to break something in half when I got Rosie's message.

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 04:01 PM
:bigcry: I wanted to break something in half when I got Rosie's message.

:awww: Sorry :sad: Half of me was scared to send it, - but I promised, so I thought you'd rather know. It was sad though - even though I do like Robin. And a word of warning - don't go near GM :spit:

ellen_
02-14-2010, 04:04 PM
:awww: Sorry :sad: Half of me was scared to send it, - but I promised, so I thought you'd rather know. It was sad though - even though I do like Robin. And a word of warning - don't go near GM :spit:

I do try to avoid dumb idiots in general, so I won't go to GM - ever. But thanks for the warning anyway.

Man, what a sucky way to give the title to someone. Really sad. Don't feel like going to the carnival party at all :rolleyes: :mad:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 04:10 PM
I do try to avoid dumb idiots in general, so I won't go to GM - ever. But thanks for the warning anyway.

Man, what a sucky way to give the title to someone. Really sad. Don't feel like going to the carnival party at all :rolleyes: :mad:

:awww: The party might cheer you up.

And I know it's hard right now - but try and focus on the positives............. he had a great tournament, reached an ATP500 final, beat some high ranked players, improved his ranking - so it's all good. I'm sure he feels like sh*t right now, but Boris will take care of him, - and I'm sure when he gets home to Julia and little Misha he'll be fine again :D

Noleta
02-14-2010, 04:20 PM
:wavey:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Noletaaaaaa :wavey:

Noleta
02-14-2010, 04:37 PM
How are you doing Rosie?

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 04:51 PM
How are you doing Rosie?

OK thanks :D Missing the men in Rotterdam, and the excitement of "tennis Hotel world" :o but otherwise OK. Listening to Michael Jackson at the moment, which is a bit odd as I'm not even a fan :shrug: Strange, huh? How about you?

Noleta
02-14-2010, 05:03 PM
OK thanks :D Missing the men in Rotterdam, and the excitement of "tennis Hotel world" :o but otherwise OK. Listening to Michael Jackson at the moment, which is a bit odd as I'm not even a fan :shrug: Strange, huh? How about you?

MJ isn't bad Rose:worship:Are you doing the moonwalk?:D

I'm alright,survived a mountain of cloathes to iron:pAnd guess what?Back to work 2morrow,lovely:D

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 05:09 PM
MJ isn't bad Rose:worship:Are you doing the moonwalk?:D

I'm alright,survived a mountain of cloathes to iron:pAnd guess what?Back to work 2morrow,lovely:D

No I'm not :ras: :rolls:

And - no - he's not bad - just not my normal taste in music that's all :shrug:

Ironing - ah yes - done all that - but not back to work til Tuesday. Keep on thinking I should be in Marseille keeping an eye on Ponchooooo for Ellen :o That's why I originally took the extra day off work - in case I decided to go there for a weekend, but too late now :sad:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Anyway - dinner time - back later :D And will leave you with something more my taste - Bryan :inlove:

Later :wavey:

XrFrNnxuIYc

Noleta
02-14-2010, 05:21 PM
No I'm not :ras: :rolls:

And - no - he's not bad - just not my normal taste in music that's all :shrug:

Ironing - ah yes - done all that - but not back to work til Tuesday. Keep on thinking I should be in Marseille keeping an eye on Ponchooooo for Ellen :o That's why I originally took the extra day off work - in case I decided to go there for a weekend, but too late now :sad:

You should try it:D

Ah,ok,some of his songs are brilliant.:)

Not too late if you have a private jet:D

Enjoy your sinner Rosie:hug:And thanks for the Bryan Adam song,i like it:dance:

Later:wavey:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Not too late if you have a private jet:D

If I had a private jet, I think it's safe to assume I wouldn't be going to work at all - rather I'd be living in Monte Carlo somewhere, with a host of handsome poolboys looking after my every need :D

Noleta
02-14-2010, 06:38 PM
If I had a private jet, I think it's safe to assume I wouldn't be going to work at all - rather I'd be living in Monte Carlo somewhere, with a host of handsome poolboys looking after my every need :D

Preferebly Italian poolboys:angel:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Preferebly Italian poolboys:angel:

:lol: Though Riccardo is more a poolMAN I think :hearts: I'd have to let him keep the Uggs on too.

Noleta
02-14-2010, 07:08 PM
:lol: Though Riccardo is more a poolMAN I think :hearts: I'd have to let him keep the Uggs on too.

Fantastic,Uggs with the shorts:yeah:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Fantastic,Uggs with the shorts:yeah:

:inlove: Be still my beating heart :hearts:

ellen_
02-14-2010, 07:43 PM
:eek: Fantasies about Piatti wearing just swimshorts and Uggs while cleaning a pool? What does poor Simone have to do then! I can see his sad face again from Rotterdam when everyone left him :awww: Now no coach anymore either... poor lamb.

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 07:50 PM
:eek: Fantasies about Piatti wearing just swimshorts and Uggs while cleaning a pool? What does poor Simone have to do then! I can see his sad face again from Rotterdam when everyone left him :awww: Now no coach anymore either... poor lamb.

But isn't that exactly what you wanted? Simone alone and vulnerable............... just waiting for a klindly Belgian girl to "rescue" him :D

And anyway - who mentioned swim shorts? It was just the boots for myself and Noleta ;)

Btw - if you're around tomorrow, Marcos is on Centre Court in Marseille - so if there is a livestream you could play "spot the sparring partner" in the audience!

Noleta
02-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Rosie:lol:Don't you know that ellen will forget all about Bolelli,when she spot Pancho:devil:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Rosie:lol:Don't you know that ellen will forget all about Bolelli,when she spot Pancho:devil:

Then looks like Bolleli is all yours dear :D

Ponchooooooo :inlove:

Noleta
02-14-2010, 08:04 PM

Not exactly,his g/f stand in the way:devil:

ellen_
02-14-2010, 08:06 PM
But isn't that exactly what you wanted? Simone alone and vulnerable............... just waiting for a klindly Belgian girl to "rescue" him :D

And anyway - who mentioned swim shorts? It was just the boots for myself and Noleta ;)

Btw - if you're around tomorrow, Marcos is on Centre Court in Marseille - so if there is a livestream you could play "spot the sparring partner" in the audience!

Dang woman, you're smart!

I already planned on watching tennis tomorrow :angel:

I can handle 2, thank you.

Idem dito. I can handle 2.

Poncho :hearts:

ellen_
02-14-2010, 08:07 PM

Wife* :p But we live in Nole's world here, the weirdest and craziest things are possible.

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 08:08 PM

I think she's actually his wife now :eek: But I wouldn't let a small thing like that get in your way :devil:

Btw - just had a mail from my Amercian friend confirming that she's coming to RG - seems she's developing an unhealthy interest in Poncho :unsure: So what on earth will happen next? :unsure: Is there going to be a fight over him?

ellen_
02-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Btw - just had a mail from my Amercian friend confirming that she's coming to RG - seems she's developing an unhealthy interest in Poncho :unsure: So what on earth will happen next? :unsure: Is there going to be a fight over him?

Can't she wait until he comes to America! :mad: :p

Noleta
02-14-2010, 08:14 PM
I can handle 2, thank you.

:lol::rolls:This sound dirty lol:o

Wife* :p But we live in Nole's world here, the weirdest and craziest things are possible.

Aaah Nole's world:hearts:

I think she's actually his wife now :eek: But I wouldn't let a small thing like that get in your way :devil:

Rose,too late for your American friend,ellen spotted him first:angel:

ellen_
02-14-2010, 08:18 PM
:lol::rolls:This sound dirty lol:o

That is because of your dirty mind, missy! I meant handling mentally, duuuh :angel:

My shoulder is inflamed and it hurts a lot btw :mad: I can't even close a door or carry a water bottle anymore.

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Can't she wait until he comes to America! :mad: :p

She's already booked her flights to see him watch tennis at RG :eek: I think she could be distracted though - she adores Igor Andreev, so I'll just have to introduce them :D

Noleta
02-14-2010, 08:22 PM
That is because of your dirty mind, missy! I meant handling mentally, duuuh :angel:

My shoulder is inflamed and it hurts a lot btw :mad: I can't even close a door or carry a water bottle anymore.

Wonder why is that?:angel:

:awww::hug:How are you gonna be able to handle 2 men?:eek:

Noleta
02-14-2010, 08:22 PM
She's already booked her flights to see him watch tennis at RG :eek: I think she could be distracted though - she adores Igor Andreev, so I'll just have to introcduce them :D

And let Jase or Tim run off with Maria:devil:

ellen_
02-14-2010, 08:24 PM
She's already booked her flights to see him watch tennis at RG :eek: I think she could be distracted though - she adores Igor Andreev, so I'll just have to introcduce them :D

Good :p But is she really just flying over for tennis? :eek: Wow.

Wonder why is that?:angel:

:awww::hug:How are you gonna be able to handle 2 men?:eek:

:ras:

Ehm, not at all at the moment :(

Noleta
02-14-2010, 08:27 PM

Ehm, not at all at the moment :(

That is some dedication:eek::lol:

How did it happen?:hug:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 08:27 PM

Well not just for tennis - no. She has a friend recently moved to Paris - wants to visit him, and do some sightseeing, - and has combined it with the dates of RG so she can watch tennis too. It is her annual holiday (people in The States don't get so much holiday as us :sad: ) - so she'll be here for about 10 days I think.n Going to RG for 5 of them.

:sad: How did you do that?

Noleta
02-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Hope she'll enjoy her stay:yeah::hug:

ellen_
02-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Well not just for tennis - no. She has a friend recently moved to Paris - wants to visit him, and do some sightseeing, - and has combined it with the dates of RG so she can watch tennis too. It is her annual holiday (people in The States don't get so much holiday as us :sad: ) - so she'll be here for about 10 days I think.n Going to RG for 5 of them.

Cool. Should be extremely exhausting though, but what a nice adventure that must be!

:sad: How did you do that?

How did it happen?:hug:

I felt it in Rotterdam already, thought it was from sleeping on it and it was just a bit stiff. But maybe it's from the cold or something, together with carrying suitcases and handbags filled with water bottles :shrug: :lol: Freezing at cyclocross today didn't help either.

Noleta
02-14-2010, 08:33 PM
I felt it in Rotterdam already, thought it was from sleeping on it and it was just a bit stiff. But maybe it's from the cold or something, together with carrying suitcases and handbags filled with water bottles :shrug: :lol: Freezing at cyclocross today didn't help either.

That made me:haha::haha:Shame i can't get Bolelli to massage you:awww::hug:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 08:35 PM

:awww: My shoulder is a bit stiff from carrying the suitcase from hell :rolleyes: But luckily not that bad. Hope you get better soon.

Ellen carried them - we threw them :D

ellen_
02-14-2010, 08:36 PM

I first wrote "handbags filled with water bottles and suitcases", and I edited it because I thought you might laugh at me for the handbags filled with suitcases. But STILL you laughed! :ras:

Noleta
02-14-2010, 08:40 PM
I first wrote "handbags filled with water bottles and suitcases", and I edited it because I thought you might laugh at me for the handbags filled with suitcases. But STILL you laughed! :ras:

You had a big handbag and such a tiny suitcase:shrug:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 08:46 PM
You had a big handbag and such a tiny suitcase:shrug:

Noleta's handbag was like Mary Poppins - you could fit everything inside it - magic :D

Noleta
02-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Noleta's handbag was like Mary Poppins - you could fit everything inside it - magic :D

I got it from him:D

Btw this reminds me of Novak's Head ad:lol::rolls::lol:

http://planetsmilies.net/obscene-smiley-1023.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

ellen_
02-14-2010, 08:52 PM
:lol: That smiley! Nole has better hear though.

Was it invisible too then? :eek: Wow! And yet she put her bottles into mine!

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 08:54 PM
I got it from him:D

Btw this reminds me of Novak's Head ad:lol::rolls::lol:

http://planetsmilies.net/obscene-smiley-1023.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

:lol:

Noleta
02-14-2010, 08:54 PM
The things i could do if i can turn invisible:hearts:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 08:56 PM
:lol: That smiley! Nole has better hear though.

Was it invisible too then? :eek: Wow! And yet she put her bottles into mine!

It had bird cages and hat stands inside it :D

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 08:57 PM
The things i could do if i can turn invisible:hearts:

Would it happen to involve Uggs by any chance? :angel:

Noleta
02-14-2010, 09:00 PM

You forgot ekken:D

Would it happen to involve Uggs by any chance? :angel:

No no Uggs,was thinking more about showers:devil:

Btw this is both funny and cute:hearts:

FrjPHt530_M

ellen_
02-14-2010, 09:02 PM

:bolt:

Anyway, Rotterdam mates, I am going to watch some tv. So buonanotte a tutti e fino a domani!

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 09:03 PM
You forgot ekken:D

No no Uggs,was thinking more about showers:devil:

Btw this is both funny and cute:hearts:

FrjPHt530_M

:awww: Cute :hearts:

Can't he wear his Uggs in the shower? Kind of combine all the fetishes in one? :angel:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 09:04 PM

Anyway, Rotterdam mates, I am going to watch some tv. So buonanotte a tutti e fino a domani!

Ciao bella :kiss:

Noleta
02-14-2010, 09:07 PM
:awww: Cute :hearts:

Can't he wear his Uggs in the shower? Kind of combine all the fetishes in one? :angel:

They'll get soaked,and fetishe i am not:bolt:

Night ellen:kiss::wavey:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 09:13 PM
They'll get soaked,and fetishe i am not:bolt:

Night ellen:kiss::wavey:

Of course dear - whatever you say :p

Anyway - guess I should go now too - maybe I should change the thread title to something Italian :confused: But I don't speak it well enough to get it right - I might end up getting banned for using some bad word without realising :o

Good luck at work tomorrow anyway - I'll enjoy my last day of freedom watching Pancho Marcos on the livestream.

Goodnight :kiss:

Noleta
02-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Of course dear - whatever you say :p

Anyway - guess I should go now too - maybe I should change the thread title to something Italian :confused: But I don't speak it well enough to get it right - I might end up getting banned for using some bad word without realising :o

Good luck at work tomorrow anyway - I'll enjoy my last day of freedom watching Pancho Marcos on the livestream.

I could come up with somehting i guess,but that might be too shocking for this innocent thread:D

Thanks:hug:Have a goodnight Rosie;and don't fight over Pachi 2morrow:angel:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2010, 09:19 PM
I could come up with somehting i guess,but that might be too shocking for this innocent thread:D

Thanks:hug:Have a goodnight Rosie;and don't fight over Pachi 2morrow:angel:

Feel free to contribute some new titles - I loved your last one. :hearts: and - don't worry - Pancho belongs to Ellen - I wouldn't dare to stand in the way of their true love.

ellen_
02-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Gosh, I dreamed of birds with giant legs and beaks like a pelican. They were at my house and were after me :eek: I am not joking, and I blame those Dutch birds!

Also dreamed of Misha. He had long hair, opened a door for me and did some "the Fonze" hands gesture like he knew me. He followed us around afterwards, and we tried to disappear in a group of people. I was together with my best friend from kindergarden-primary school though, don't exactly know what she was doing tere :rolleyes:

Rotterdam aftershock :help:

pica_pica
02-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Gosh, I dreamed of birds with giant legs and beaks like a pelican. They were at my house and were after me :eek: I am not joking, and I blame those Dutch birds!

Also dreamed of Misha. He had long hair, opened a door for me and did some "the Fonze" hands gesture like he knew me. He followed us around afterwards, and we tried to disappear in a group of people. I was together with my best friend from kindergarden-primary school though, don't exactly know what she was doing tere :rolleyes:

:secret: You probably need to tell yourself that Netherland doesn't exist.

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 11:12 AM

:unsure: Oh my :help: Maybe you should write to Richard Krajicek and tell him of your nightmare? He may offer you free passes for the whole of next year as compensation :D What did Misha look like with long hair btw? :confused:

Oh and hi Pica :wavey:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Misha looked terrible with long hair. I think this imagination of me was caused by some guy I was on the train with yesterday. I kept looking at his long blonde hair because it was so yucky.

Speaking of trains, there has been a terrible accident this morning here in Belgium :tears: 2 trains crashed into eachother near Brussels. At least 25 people died.

All Thalys and Eurostars from Brussels are cancelled because of this. Not a lot of busses either because of the weather. Chaos in Belgium again, surprise.

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Misha looked terrible with long hair. I think this imagination of me was caused by some guy I was on the train with yesterday. I kept looking at his long blonde hair because it was so yucky.

Speaking of trains, there has been a terrible accident this morning here in Belgium :tears: 2 trains crashed into eachother near Brussels. At least 25 people died.

All Thalys and Eurostars from Brussels are cancelled because of this. Not a lot of busses either because of the weather. Chaos in Belgium again, surprise.

:sad: Yes I just saw that on the news. Made me stop and think, as all three of us were travelling in that area just a few days ago. Made me think "there but for the grace of God" etc. My condolences to all the families involved in this terrible accident.

So is the weather still so bad in Belgium? No snow here right now - just bitterly, bitterly cold. I really do want some warmth and Summer sunshine - getting really p***** off with it now.

ellen_
02-15-2010, 11:36 AM
:sad: Yes I just saw that on the news. Made me stop and think, as all three of us were travelling in that area just a few days ago. Made me think "there but for the grace of God" etc. My condolences to all the families involved in this terrible accident.

I thought the same. But you know, it can happen everywhere. I took the train yesterday aswell. It's just very sad. Now they will investigate how this could have happened, but the damage is done.

So is the weather still so bad in Belgium? No snow here right now - just bitterly, bitterly cold. I really do want some warmth and Summer sunshine - getting really p***** off with it now.

More than 5cm of snow in my garden. Roads are extremely dangerous since they are running out of salt and will only use it for 2 (not even 3!) lanes on the highways. It was so scary to drive the car yesterday, we were sliding everywhere. Doesn't seem to be getting any better soon, as it will be very humid with temperatures below zero :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 11:43 AM
I thought the same. But you know, it can happen everywhere. I took the train yesterday aswell. It's just very sad. Now they will investigate how this could have happened, but the damage is done.

True - we've had bad train accidents here too over the years. And - as you say - no amount of investigation after the event, can undo the damage.

More than 5cm of snow in my garden. Roads are extremely dangerous since they are running out of salt and will only use it for 2 (not even 3!) lanes on the highways. It was so scary to drive the car yesterday, we were sliding everywhere. Doesn't seem to be getting any better soon, as it will be very humid with temperatures below zero :rolleyes:

We had the same problem with salt last month when the snows here were very bad. The motorways were taken care of, but none of the ordinary roads, and none of the pavements, which made it so dangerous. After all, it is mainly older people who are at most danger from falls and broken bones, and it's those older people who are more likely not to drive, and will need to walk to shops etc. Can't imagine how things got so bad :sad:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 01:09 PM
We had the same problem with salt last month when the snows here were very bad. The motorways were taken care of, but none of the ordinary roads, and none of the pavements, which made it so dangerous. After all, it is mainly older people who are at most danger from falls and broken bones, and it's those older people who are more likely not to drive, and will need to walk to shops etc. Can't imagine how things got so bad :sad:

I didn't fell yesterday though, that will surely please you :D

I'm assuming you are following Simo and Andi's doubles match aswell at the moment btw? :p

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 01:30 PM
I didn't fell yesterday though, that will surely please you :D

I'm assuming you are following Simo and Andi's doubles match aswell at the moment btw? :p

Of course it pleases me :D I'm terrified of falling on ice/snow, so wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Simo and Andi :inlove: Must admit I didn't know they were playing right now :o But now that you tell me............. is there a livestream? :hearts:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 01:36 PM
No livestream :tears: But they won the first set 6-3! :hearts:

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 01:44 PM
No livestream :tears: But they won the first set 6-3! :hearts:

:bigclap: I was hoping there would be a livestream for Marcos' match later today. I know the official site will show some matches on their Web TV, but don't think any today. That makes me very :sad: Can't believe there are livestreams from the Belgrade Challenger, but not from Marseille :confused:

Dai Simo e Andi :rocker:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 01:49 PM
:bigclap: I was hoping there would be a livestream for Marcos' match later today. I know the official site will show some matches on their Web TV, but don't think any today. That makes me very :sad: Can't believe there are livestreams from the Belgrade Challenger, but not from Marseille :confused:

Dai Simo e Andi :rocker:

I know :awww: There will be streams tomorrow though. But I wanted to watch Kuni-Serra and Marcos today, pff.

As long as they put Julio B. on Center tomorrow then (and maybe Simone too :p), I guess I'm alright with it :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 01:53 PM
I know :awww: There will be streams tomorrow though. But I wanted to watch Kuni-Serra and Marcos today, pff.

As long as they put Julio B. on Center tomorrow then (and maybe Simone too :p), I guess I'm alright with it :rolleyes:

I can't watch much tomorrow as I'm back at work :sobbing: and then more of the lovely acupuncture needles in my hand after work :sad: That's why I was so glad Marcos would play today........... until I realised there were no streams :spit: I just double checked his official site and there really are none today :hysteric:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 02:08 PM
:awww: It's so stupid. I can't find the logics in that tv schedule. What is wrong with showing tennis of today? :mad:

Simo and Andi lost the 2nd set :( Match TB now!

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 02:10 PM
:awww: It's so stupid. I can't find the logics in that tv schedule. What is wrong with showing tennis of today? :mad:

Simo and Andi lost the 2nd set :( Match TB now!

I have no idea :shrug: Same as they never show the first rounds of IW and Miami even when the top seeds are in :shrug:

5-5 tie break :eek:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 02:15 PM
They lost :awww: :hug:

Now Julio and Mich Llodra! :banana:

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 02:17 PM
They lost :awww: :hug:

:sad: And to Boredo too :rolleyes: Ah well - better luck to them both in singles. At least the live scoreboard seems to be working reasonably so far.Btw - I think Ponchooooo :inlove: has just about walked onto the practice court :D Send positive, good vibes to him!

ellen_
02-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Benneteau and Llodra won the first set 6-1 after just 18 minutes :lol: :banana:

Kuni-Serra just started too :hearts:

I just failed to cut my celeriac btw :mad: Stupid shoulder. Now I won't have vegetables tonight!

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 03:00 PM
Benneteau and Llodra won the first set 6-1 after just 18 minutes :lol: :banana:

Kuni-Serra just started too :hearts:

I just failed to cut my celeriac btw :mad: Stupid shoulder. Now I won't have vegetables tonight!

:awww: Is it really that bad? Maybe you should see a Doctor? Sounds like maybe you have a trapped nerve in your shoulder or something :unsure:

Sorry about your dinner :sad: I'm just making soup now, with loads of veggies in it - carrots, parsnips, potatoes, celery, turnips :D Have to say it smells delicious - I would send you some if I could.

Btw - totally random but I found this amusing :o Just did a google translation of a Greek article about Marcos, and they keep on mentioning Soderling........... except when translated it somes out as Rompin Sonterlingk For some silly reason I found it funny :o :tape:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 03:14 PM
:haha: You should try to translate Latvian articles about Erno then. KH Wetter was called "veterinary", and was one surrounded by whales in an area. Or Gulbis gets called Swan, or Stingray sometimes - pretty sad to read parts where he "gets in trouble" :awww: I immediately think about those poor animals in a sticky situation.

Yeah my shoulder is pretty bad. Everyone is sending me to the doctor :lol: But I'll just see if it gets any better in the next few days.

Kuni got broken :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 03:19 PM
:haha: You should try to translate Latvian articles about Erno then. KH Wetter was called "veterinary", and was one surrounded by whales in an area. Or Gulbis gets called Swan, or Stingray sometimes - pretty sad to read parts where he "gets in trouble" :awww: I immediately think about those poor animals in a sticky situation.

Yeah my shoulder is pretty bad. Everyone is sending me to the doctor :lol: But I'll just see if it gets any better in the next few days.

Kuni got broken :rolleyes:

Stingray :unsure: I know I read somewhere that his name meant swan in Latvian, but where the hell do they get stingray from? :confused: Still I guess if all these poor animals are getting into trouble, they have a "veterinary" close by to help :D

Kuni :sad:

Btw - thinking of changing thread title to something more upbeat. I was thinking of "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" - but do you think that would be wrong in light of the Belgian rail tragedy? We have so many Belgians here - I wouldn't want to offend :sad:

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 03:33 PM
OK - I'm off for an hour or so - back for Marcos' livescores :wavey:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Stingray :unsure: I know I read somewhere that his name meant swan in Latvian, but where the hell do they get stingray from? :confused: Still I guess if all these poor animals are getting into trouble, they have a "veterinary" close by to help :D

I think it's Ernests that gets translated as stingray. And no, the veterinary got the sack :p

Kuni :sad:

Not going well for him lately :awww: But Bennet/Llodra won!

Btw - thinking of changing thread title to something more upbeat. I was thinking of "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" - but do you think that would be wrong in light of the Belgian rail tragedy? We have so many Belgians here - I wouldn't want to offend :sad:

Well, noone can help it that this happened - so I don't think anyone would be offended. Though I think the thread name is a bit lame, no? :p Yes, I'm gonna be obstinate again.

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Well, noone can help it that this happened - so I don't think anyone would be offended. Though I think the thread name is a bit lame, no? :p Yes, I'm gonna be obstinate again.

I am open to suggestions for a better one :p How about the "Poncho worshipping thread" :p

Marcos is playing and I can't find a stream :hysteric: :bigcry:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 05:31 PM
He doesn't have a thread, indeed :awww:

Go Marcos! :yeah: Set and break up.

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 05:38 PM
He doesn't have a thread, indeed :awww:

Go Marcos! :yeah: Set and break up.

But seems to be struggling a bit in the service game :rolleyes: Wish I was there :sad:

OK - thread title to be changed right now :D

ellen_
02-15-2010, 05:40 PM
:haha: :worship:

Poncho got what he deserves :hug:

We are paying a lot of attention to other players and their crews btw. But that'll teach Nole for having such a small team in Rotterdam :p

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 05:52 PM

Poncho got what he deserves :hug:

We are paying a lot of attention to other players and their crews btw. But that'll teach Nole for having such a small team in Rotterdam :p

Exactly :D Bring back Miljan :inlove: is what I say. And the sooner the better. No wonder the Rotterdam Three had to :drool: over random Italians and Argentines ....................... we needed entertainment. Marcos 4-1 with a double break :D

ellen_
02-15-2010, 06:00 PM
I didn't get the impression you missed Miljan very much :p

Marcos! :banana: All thanks to an awesome training with Poncho, obviously!

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 06:03 PM
I didn't get the impression you missed Miljan very much :p

Marcos! :banana: All thanks to an awesome training with Poncho, obviously!

:o:o:o:o:o No comment to that one :tape: Sometimes it's just nice to stick with the tried and trusted formula :o

And yes - pame Marcos ............... I'm sure Ponchooooo will get an extra dessert at dinner tonight after that :D

ellen_
02-15-2010, 06:08 PM
:o:o:o:o:o No comment to that one :tape:

And yes - pame Marcos ............... I'm sure Ponchooooo will get an extra dessert at dinner tonight after that :D

:rolls:

:eek: Hope you just meant something like chocolate mousse or ice cream with that! :devil:

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 06:14 PM
:rolls:

:eek: Hope you just meant something like chocolate mousse or ice cream with that! :devil:

What else would I possibly mean :ras:

Btw - those hateful Frenchies at RG haven't sent me a confirmation email for my tickets yet :sad: And my friend in The States got hers straightaway :unsure: It's like 13 days since they took my money now :(

ellen_
02-15-2010, 06:35 PM
They will do it soon, don't worry. They haven't got any logics either in their systems. I, on the other hand, should really decide about RG very soon :tape:

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 06:39 PM
They will do it soon, don't worry. They haven't got any logics either in their systems. I, on the other hand, should really decide about RG very soon :tape:

Indeed you should - like I should decide about Rome/Munich/Belgrade etc .............. and I do wish Nole would confirm/deny Queens pretty damn soon too, because the tickets go on sale there on March 1st.

*Ljubica*
02-15-2010, 08:02 PM
It's very quiet in here tonight :sad: And I have to go back to work tomorrow :sobbing: :hysteric: so I will say goodnight for now, and catch up with you all tomorrow afternoon when I get home from my first day back to hell :tape:

Ellen - hope your shoulder gets better :hug:

Goodnight :wavey:

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 08:07 PM
:wavey: Hello!

Noleta
02-15-2010, 08:26 PM
Goodnight Rosie,i got lost btw,i thought this was a proper Ponchi appreciation thread:p

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 08:35 PM
:bigwave: Noletta!
How are you?

Noleta
02-15-2010, 08:40 PM
Fine thank you:kiss:Are you feeling better already Nic?

ellen_
02-15-2010, 08:41 PM

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Actually... not really...As a few hours ago, my dog passed away :sad:

Noleta
02-15-2010, 08:48 PM

:awww:Nic,that is terrible:sobbing:Lot's of vertual:hug:'s for you:smooch:

:wavey:ellentje:)How's the shoulder?

ellen_
02-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Oh nooo, Nico :tears: :hug: That is like losing a member of the family, isn't it? I know it's not easy at the moment, but soon you'll realise what a nice life you gave him :hug:

:wavey:ellentje:)How's the shoulder?

Bah, not really good. Can't do anything actually. Getting up from the couch was even painful :help: And I struggled for like 5minutes to get my sweater out.

Nice OOP on center court for tomorrow btw. Shame Rosie will miss it :( http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/496/op.pdf

Noleta
02-15-2010, 08:58 PM
ellen:hug:Some message will help it,sounds indeed very painful:awww:

Sure Rosie won't mind missing it,she's more happy working no?:p

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 09:01 PM
:hug:

Yeah :sad: He was part of the family and now there is like an empty space.
I knew it was coming. Vet told us and he was old. But I'm glad he didn't suffer.

Noleta
02-15-2010, 09:05 PM

I knew it was coming. Vet told us and he was old. But I'm glad he didn't suffer.

That makes it less painful,you had time to adjust to the idea:hug:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 09:08 PM
ellen:hug:Some message will help it,sounds indeed very painful:awww:

Sure Rosie won't mind missing it,she's more happy working no?:p

I do have some potential massagists in mind, yes...

Oh come on, 2 Italians on court tomorrow! She might be able to catch Andi though, and Simo will be there if she's lucky :D As he is everywhere.

Yeah that's kind of a relief too, but it's still a loss you'll have to process :hug:

Noleta
02-15-2010, 09:11 PM
I do have some potential massagists in mind, yes...

Oh come on, 2 Italians on court tomorrow! She might be able to catch Andi though, and Simo will be there if she's lucky :D As he is everywhere.

Yeah that's kind of a relief too, but it's still a loss you'll have to process :hug:

This will help you,i'm sure.:yeah:

http://i45.tinypic.com/34gq9f7.jpg

ellen_
02-15-2010, 09:13 PM
This will help you,i'm sure.:yeah:

http://i45.tinypic.com/34gq9f7.jpg

Barbarian, you! :eek: I knew I brought that knife to Rotterdam with a reason.

Noleta
02-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Barbarian, you! :eek: I knew I brought that knife to Rotterdam with a reason.

Was it for me:eek:

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 09:17 PM
:kiss: to both of you :hug:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Hope we can have our happy Nico back soon :)

Was it for me:eek:

No. :angel:

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Yeah...Sorry that I'm not so much in the mood for now.

ellen_
02-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Absolutely no need to apologise :) Just meant that I hope things will get better for you soon :hug:

Noleta
02-15-2010, 09:34 PM
No. :angel:

I knew:p

Yeah...Sorry that I'm not so much in the mood for now.

I heard that before:p

Noleta
02-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Btw this is amazing:worship:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1251251/Freediver-breaks-record-holding-breath-underwater--19-minutes-21-seconds.html

This is not:lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1251157/So-long-suckers-Human-fly-scales-wall-using-vacuum-cleaners-bought-Tesco.html

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Absolutely no need to apologise :) Just meant that I hope things will get better for you soon :hug:
:hug: Thanks

Where ? :p

ellen_
02-15-2010, 09:38 PM

You are mean. If I were Nico, I would hurt you! Get her, Wizz!

Btw this is amazing:worship:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1251251/Freediver-breaks-record-holding-breath-underwater--19-minutes-21-seconds.html

...Not. That is like, not possible. Guy must have brain damage now.

This is not:lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1251157/So-long-suckers-Human-fly-scales-wall-using-vacuum-cleaners-bought-Tesco.html

And this guy probably already had brain damage. :cuckoo:

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 09:41 PM

Good idea! I will work out on some spell :devil:

Noleta
02-15-2010, 09:44 PM
:Where ? :p

Can't remember:p

...Not. That is like, not possible. Guy must have brain damage now.

And this guy probably already had brain damage. :cuckoo:

Nico is nicer than you:ras:

Don't know,he have a special brain:shrug:

:haha:

Make me rich Nico:bounce:

Noleta
02-15-2010, 09:46 PM
I think it's harsh and not a good idea to go public with this:shrug:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/158197/Calls-for-Andy-Murray-ban

ellen_
02-15-2010, 09:48 PM
I suddenly wonder where Tim is. Would he still be celebrating Robin's title? :rolleyes: :p

An evil one! Make me proud, teacher. Allez!

I'm not meant to be nice :p

Don't know,he have a special brain:shrug:

Or none :shrug: As an intelligent person wouldn't do things like that. Even whales are smart enough to come up and breathe.

ellen_
02-15-2010, 09:49 PM
I think it's harsh and not a good idea to go public with this:shrug:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/158197/Calls-for-Andy-Murray-ban

Now that is what I call funny :D

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 09:58 PM
Can't remember:p
You have a bad memory :p
Are you blonde too? :confused:

:angel:

Make me rich Nico:bounce:
Tsss.. Such a materialistic girl :rolleyes:

:bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave:

Noleta
02-15-2010, 09:58 PM
I suddenly wonder where Tim is. Would he still be celebrating Robin's title? :rolleyes: :p

I'm not meant to be nice :p

Or none :shrug: As an intelligent person wouldn't do things like that. Even whales are smart enough to come up and breathe.

Tim is probably searching for some articles to explain how Soda won Rotterdam:p

I know:eek:

That's an insult to the Whales:speakles:

Now that is what I call funny :D

Noleta
02-15-2010, 10:00 PM
You have a bad memory :p
Are you blonde too? :confused:

Tsss.. Such a materialistic girl :rolleyes:

:bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave:

I'm blonde by spirti,remember:p

I know:shrug:

I hate that bigwave smilie:ras:And i thought you were nice:crying2:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 10:04 PM
:bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave:

:worship:

Tim is probably searching for some articles to explain how Soda won Rotterdam:p

It's not that hard to explain, since he got it :p Ooooooh, I will be in so much trouble when Tim reads this.

That's an insult to the Whales:speakles:

It's not, it's more of an insult to that guy. I know whales are smart, and I love animals - since it proves here once again they are more intelligent than some men people :spit: (who are ought to be the most intelligent specie)

Noleta
02-15-2010, 10:08 PM

It's not that hard to explain, since he got it :p Ooooooh, I will be in so much trouble when Tim reads this.

It's not, it's more of an insult to that guy. I know whales are smart, and I love animals - since it proves here once again they are more intelligent than some men people :spit: (who are ought to be the most intelligent specie)

But you like trouble:D

Some people have more powers than us:shrug:

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 10:12 PM
I'm blonde by spirti,remember:p

I know:shrug:

I hate that bigwave smilie:ras:And i thought you were nice:crying2:
True... I'm a bit confused lately.

I know you don't like it but Ellen asked me to cast you a evil spell :devil:
Otherwise you're right, I'm nice :angel:

Easy spell... You're duplicating something already existing. :D :p

ellen_
02-15-2010, 10:13 PM
But you like trouble:D

Some people have more powers than us:shrug:

That's why I said it :p

And some powers I'd rather not have. Like the one to hold my breath for 20 minutes with the risk of killing myself or getting serious body damage :lol:

ellen_
02-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Easy spell... You're duplicating something already existing. :D :p

Just worshipping you :awww: I am allowed to do that, being your apprentice.

Going to bed now, friends. Buonanotte a tutti! :kiss:

Noleta
02-15-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm outta of here before Nico turn me into a frog:sad:

Slaapwel Nico&ellen:kiss::wavey:

zoltan83
02-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Just worshipping you :awww: I am allowed to do that, being your apprentice.

Going to bed now, friends. Buonanotte a tutti! :kiss:
Of course you can worship me... And as you're my apprentice, you could also cook for me, clean my place,... :D

Good night :hug:
I'm outta of here before Nico turn me into a frog:sad:

Slaapwel Nico&ellen:kiss::wavey:

Slaapwel Noleta :hug:

:zzz:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 05:43 AM

Nico :sad: :hug: So sorry to hear that. He is at peace now.

Nice OOP on center court for tomorrow btw. Shame Rosie will miss it :( http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/496/op.pdf

Ellen - you are mean :awww: My heart is full of pain at having to wake up at this unearthly hour anyway - and now I'm missing the Italian Stallion :spit:

Have a good day all, and spare a thought for me working and then going for the ghastly acupuncture. Life is sh*t :mad:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Ellen - you are mean :awww: My heart is full of pain at having to wake up at this unearthly hour anyway - and now I'm missing the Italian Stallion :spit:

I'm sorry :hug: I will bring him enough luck, so you will see him in the QF or SF when you're home from work :D He'd have to beat Soderling (don't mind that one :p) and Marcos for that though, but I'm sure you don't mind either.

Have a good day all, and spare a thought for me working and then going for the ghastly acupuncture. Life is sh*t :mad:

Now see, if you would let ME do the acupuncture, you would save a lot of time :shrug: :devil:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 08:59 AM
Only livestreaming from 2pm! :bigcry: :bigcry: M******f****** a**holes!

pica_pica
02-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Can sb tell me why this thread is named "The Poncho Worshipping Thread"? :scratch:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 01:49 PM

I'm sorry :hug: I will bring him enough luck, so you will see him in the QF or SF when you're home from work :D He'd have to beat Soderling (don't mind that one :p) and Marcos for that though, but I'm sure you don't mind either.

Without us, he was nothing - he failed :awww: Ellen, why didn't you get down to Marseille and do your duty to the Italian nation? :p

Now see, if you would let ME do the acupuncture, you would save a lot of time :shrug: :devil:

Mean :sad: You are mean :ras: Just back for an hour before I have to go out for the needles :eek: And work offcially sucks - where the f*** is my millionaire to take me away from this rat-race? :sad:

ellewoods
02-16-2010, 01:49 PM
:lol: pica I've stopped trying to figure these girls out :shrug:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Can sb tell me why this thread is named "The Poncho Worshipping Thread"? :scratch:

:lol: I am going to leave it to Ellen to explain this one ;) Let's just say it involves a cute Argentine in Rotterdam, who was nicknamed Ponchoooooo during our trip. More than that, you probably don't need to know :rolls: Absolutely nothing to do with me :angel:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Allez Julien! :bounce: Frenchies seem to listen better than Italian stallions.

Case closed then :D You should read our stories, and then you'll be able to understand! :nerner:

Without us, he was nothing - he failed :awww: Ellen, why didn't you get down to Marseille and do your duty to the Italian nation? :p

:bigcry: I know. I followed it, point by point. Forza here, forza there - but it wasn't enough indeed. Next chance is Seppi then...

Mean :sad: You are mean :ras: Just back for an hour before I have to go out for the needles :eek: And work offcially sucks - where the f*** is my millionaire to take me away from this rat-race? :sad:

Enjoy :kiss:

:lol: I am going to leave it to Ellen to explain this one ;) Let's just say it involves a cute Argentine in Rotterdam, who was nicknamed Ponchoooooo during our trip. More than that, you probably don't need to know :rolls: Absolutely nothing to do with me :angel:

You explained it anyway! :p

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 02:21 PM
You explained it anyway! :p

But without the lurid details :p I can add them in if you like :D

As for the Forza Boys........... I've decided you need to take a job as Nanny/Childminder to Piatti's son - that way you get to be close to him and his boys all the time :D

ellewoods
02-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Case closed then :D You should read our stories, and then you'll be able to understand! :nerner:

Not enough hours in the day :o

ellen_
02-16-2010, 02:29 PM
But without the lurid details :p I can add them in if you like :D

As for the Forza Boys........... I've decided you need to take a job as Nanny/Childminder to Piatti's son - that way you get to be close to him and his boys all the time :D

If there were any lurid details, I'd keep them to myself anyway :rolls: Are there..? :unsure:

Fantastic idea! :D I'd have to wear Uggs then though.

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 02:33 PM
If there were any lurid details, I'd keep them to myself anyway :rolls: Are there..? :unsure:

I know you would - but believe me, I would find ways to force him to talk - especially if he wants to keep his job :p

Fantastic idea! :D I'd have to wear Uggs then though.

:lol: Don't forget to get some for your friends too :p

ellen_
02-16-2010, 02:40 PM
I know you would - but believe me, I would find ways to force him to talk - especially if he wants to keep his job :p

:aplot:

:lol: Don't forget to get some for your friends too :p

I'm sure he has a room filled with Uggs :D

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 02:47 PM
:aplot:

I'm sure he has a room filled with Uggs :D

In all different sizes and colours :D Perhaps Simo can start wearing them for matches? Could start a new trend - swim shorts and Uggs on court!

ellen_
02-16-2010, 02:57 PM
In all different sizes and colours :D Perhaps Simo can start wearing them for matches? Could start a new trend - swim shorts and Uggs on court!

:tape: Not very convinced of that new trend :rolls:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 02:59 PM
:tape: Not very convinced of that new trend :rolls:

I am :D I think it has potential................ just imagine the scene - lots of sexy, handsome coaches/sparring partners/Physios players, strutting their stuff in colourful boots and shorts. They must be shirtless of course - and yellow hats are optional :D

ellen_
02-16-2010, 04:34 PM
I am :D I think it has potential................ just imagine the scene - lots of sexy, handsome coaches/sparring partners/Physios players, strutting their stuff in colourful boots and shorts. They must be shirtless of course - and yellow hats are optional :D

Are you trying to create a modern version of the Village People? :tape: :rolls:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Are you trying to create a modern version of the Village People? :tape: :rolls:

:lol: But who would be the Gay Cowboy? :p

Needle Lady hurt me tonight :tears: Her nasty sharp needles nearly made me cry and they don't normally :sobbing:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 06:58 PM
:lol: But who would be the Gay Cowboy? :p

Needle Lady hurt me tonight :tears: Her nasty sharp needles nearly made me cry and they don't normally :sobbing:

Feli? :haha: No I'm joking, he looked very handsome when he just got out of bed in Rotterdam.

Maybe it's because of the cold that your nerves are extra sensitive? Or you just had stress for the 2nd Italian stallion's match, which is about to start.

Erno won a match btw! Confetti! Sexy next :p

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 07:00 PM
:wavey: Good evening!

ellen_
02-16-2010, 07:02 PM

How's my Wizz doing today? :kiss:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Feli? :haha: No I'm joking, he looked very handsome when he just got out of bed in Rotterdam.

Maybe it's because of the cold that your nerves are extra sensitive? Or you just had stress for the 2nd Italian stallion's match, which is about to start.

That must be the reason :p And congrats to Erno :bigclap:

Sexy :hearts: :inlove: I'm still sad that he didn't grace us with his presence in Rotterdam - Nicole probably banned him because she'd heard about Noleta :p

The Wizz :woohoo: How are you doing today?

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 07:07 PM
How's my Wizz doing today? :kiss:
I'm going better :kiss:

The Wizz :woohoo: How are you doing today?
Better :hug:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 07:09 PM
That must be the reason :p And congrats to Erno :bigclap:

You are watching, no? :mad: :p Didn't see his buddy yet though *snif snif*

And thanks for Ernie :D

Sexy :hearts: :inlove: I'm still sad that he didn't grace us with his presence in Rotterdam - Nicole probably banned him because she'd heard about Noleta :p

Nicole is busy losing from +200 ranked teens though :shrug:

Break :( Arnaud is looking very good though. Love the flowered headband.

Rebreak!

ellen_
02-16-2010, 07:15 PM
Simone was on the screen! :hearts: With his wife though, but I shut my eyes.

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 07:17 PM
You are watching, no? :mad: :p Didn't see his buddy yet though *snif snif*

Actually - no - wasn't watching :o Will try and have a look now.

I'm going better :kisss:

Better :hug:

Good to hear :hug:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 07:18 PM

Dare I ask what she's like? :o

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 07:18 PM

:rolleyes:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 07:20 PM
Dare I ask what she's like? :o

Oh she's pretty. A model, and a brunette.

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v262/84/86/1069887410/n1069887410_113307_8190.jpg

Without her husband, she likes to pose rather... exposed though.

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Indeed - pretty girl - reminds me somewhat of Ana Ivanovic in that picture :shrug: He'd be better off with you though :D

ellen_
02-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Indeed - pretty girl - reminds me somewhat of Ana Ivanovic in that picture :shrug: He'd be better off with you though :D

I know :rolleyes: But as long as he's happy, I'm happy too :awww:

Clément forgot his first serve on the emergency stairs in Rotterdam? And when Seppi hits a 2nd serve, he's lost. Holy moly what a match :rolls:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 07:34 PM
I know :rolleyes: But as long as he's happy, I'm happy too :awww:

Clément forgot his first serve on the emergency stairs in Rotterdam? And when Seppi hits a 2nd serve, he's lost. Holy moly what a match :rolls:

:lol: :rolls: He was too busy following you and Noleta looking for a way out, to take it with him.

Don't tell Jase but I can't get into Seppi right now :o Any Piatti :hearts: sightings?

ellen_
02-16-2010, 07:37 PM
:lol: :rolls: He was too busy following you and Noleta looking for a way out, to take it with him.

Don't tell Jase but I can't get into Seppi right now :o Any Piatti :hearts: sightings?

:spit: Oh lord.

I can though........

Didn't see Piatti yet :awww:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 07:39 PM
:spit: Oh lord. I can though.

Why does that not surprise me? :rolleyes: He's Italian - that should be enough!

Random whinge............... I wanna go to Rome, but today I found out that someone else in my office is already on holiday for the Monday and Tuesday :spit: Should I perhaps develop a serious health problem for a couple of days?

Didn't see Piatti yet :awww:

He can't decide which pair of boots to wear :shrug:

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Random whinge............... I wanna go to Rome, but today I found out that someone else in my office is already on holiday for the Monday and Tuesday :spit: Should I perhaps develop a serious health problem for a couple of days?

I had colleagues who already did that :p

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 07:45 PM
I had colleagues who already did that :p

Did they get away with it? :D I'm really tempted - but a bit scared in case they needed to ring me and caught me out eating pizza with Piatti when I'm met to be sick in bed at home :o

ellen_
02-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Why does that not surprise me? :rolleyes: He's Italian - that should be enough!

Ahww :awww: Depression?

He can't decide which pair of boots to wear :shrug:

:rolls: Or he is still shaving sheep to make new ones :awww:

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Did they get away with it? :D I'm really tempted - but a bit scared in case they needed to ring me and caught me out eating pizza with Piatti when I'm met to be sick in bed at home :o

Even if management had doubts (we didn't :p ), what could they do as they had medical certificate?

ellen_
02-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Nico, I hope not too many people will read your "we need to do it properly" on my facebook wall :tape: :rolls:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Ahww :awww: Depression?

Depression is a good one, - bur sadly counts against you on your medical records if//when you want another job. A nice little stomach upset, food poisoning or a fever would work better :angel:

olls: Or he is still shaving sheep to make new ones :awww:

Can't recall seeing too many sheep in Marseille - he might have to go a long way to find one :sad:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Even if management had doubts (we didn't :p ), what could they do as they had medical certificate?

Ah - I see. Well in UK you can't get a medical certificate unless you have 7 days off work, and I only want a couple of days :shrug: so that might be a problem. I did go to tennis in Vienna once years ago and phoned in with the flu :o but I felt kind of guilty all week :o

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Nico, I hope not too many people will read your "we need to do it properly" on my facebook wall :tape: :rolls:

I hadn't seen it - but I have now :p So, Miss Ellen - are you cheating on poor Simo already? :awww:

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 07:58 PM
:haha: We will see :p

It will be great anyway :banana: :p
Ah - I see. Well in UK you can't get a medical certificate unless you have 7 days off work, and I only want a couple of days :shrug: so that might be a problem. I did go to tennis in Vienna once years ago and phoned in with the flu :o but I felt kind of guilty all week :o
Here you need it as from your 2nd day off for sickness.
At least you don't need to corrupt a doctor to do so :p

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 08:01 PM
At least you don't need to corrupt a doctor to do so :p

Shame :sad: Corrupting Doctors sounds quite fun - somewhat like corrupting Physios :D

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 08:08 PM
I guess it depends on the doctor :p

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 08:08 PM
I hadn't seen it - but I have now :p So, Miss Ellen - are you cheating on poor Simo already? :awww:

No :( She is cheating on me. Simo is 2nd (or 3rd after Jase :confused: ) :mad: :fiery:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 08:09 PM
I guess it depends on the doctor :p

Well mine is female, and I'm not that way inclined :o So I may pass on the corruption in this case............... but it's always something useful to bear in mind :D

No :( She is cheating on me. Simo is 2nd (or 3rd after Jase :confused: ) :mad: :fiery:

:rolleyes: I really can't keep up with her at all :rolleyes: So where does Riccardo Piatti fit in? And Misha - and Boriiiiiiis? Too many men, too little time for our Ellen.

ellen_
02-16-2010, 08:12 PM
:eek: I go away to deliberately miss the end of the set and get a cup of tea, and I see Andreas won the set!

No! It's Nico's plan, not mine! I'm innocent!

:haha: We will see :p

It will be great anyway :banana: :p

:cool:

My heart belongs to just one man. But I'm not married yet :devil:

*Ljubica*
02-16-2010, 08:15 PM

OK, Mr. & Miss Belgium............. I am so tired after my first day back to work, so going to say goodnight and go and have a bath - may well fall asleep in it the way I feel right now.

Ellen - Marcos is second match on tomorrow afternoon session - maybe I can see the end if I rush home really quickly. We could have a Ponchoooooo in the stands sighting? :D Can't possibly miss that.

And on that note, I'm off - enjoy the rest of your night lovely people - sweet dreams :hug:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 08:16 PM

OK, Mr. & Miss Belgium............. I am so tired after my first day back to work, so going to say goodnight and go and have a bath - may well fall asleep in it the way I feel right now.

Ellen - Marcos is second match on tomorrow afternoon session - maybe I can see the end if I rush home really quickly. We could have a Ponchoooooo in the stands sighting? :D Can't p[ossibly miss that.

And on that note, I'm off - enjoy the rest of your night lovely people - sweet dreams :hug:

Don't worry, I'll be here for Marcos :D If I'm quick enough, I might be able to take screenprints!

Goodnight :hug:

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Well mine is female, and I'm not that way inclined :o So I may pass on the corruption in this case............... but it's always something useful to bear in mind :D

Indeed :p

:rolleyes: I really can't keep up with her at all :rolleyes: So where does Riccardo Piatti fit in? And Misha - and Boriiiiiiis? Too many men, too little time for our Ellen.
I think I'll find a way to decrease teh number of men in her life :armed:

Goodnight Rosie :zzz:

No! It's Nico's plan, not mine! I'm innocent!

You're not innocent :devil: You're guilty as hell :p
I didn't do anything :angel:

My heart belongs to just one man. But I'm not married yet :devil:
:(

Noleta
02-16-2010, 08:22 PM

Where you there in the room?:eek:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 08:25 PM
I think I'll find a way to decrease teh number of men in her life :armed:

:eek: Are you baaaad ass, Wizz? :hearts:

:(

:hug: I will never stop loving you though.

Noleta
02-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Oops my manners,Hello Nic&ellentje:kiss:And goodnight Rosie:wavey:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 08:26 PM
Where you there in the room?:eek:

Who wasn't there? :shrug: :rolls:

Noleta
02-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Who wasn't there? :shrug: :rolls:

Me:(

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 08:33 PM
:eek: Are you baaaad ass, Wizz? :hearts:

I could be :angel:

:hug: I will never stop loving you though.
:kiss:

:wavey: Noleta!

ellen_
02-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Me:(

That is because I didn't wake you up to go there :nerner:

Noleta
02-16-2010, 08:36 PM
That is because I didn't wake you up to go there :nerner:

Meanie:(

:bigwave:Nic:kiss:

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 08:42 PM
:bigwave:Nic:kiss:
Are you doing a therapy of :bigwave: ? :p

Noleta
02-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Are you doing a therapy of :bigwave: ? :p

Nah.:p

I had a discussion today with a guy about Women,he thinks they're not smart as they used to be:spit:For him a smart woman,is someone who stays home,cleans,washes and make her husband feel comfy:shrug:

Any thoughts?

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 08:55 PM

I had a discussion today with a guy about Women,he thinks they're not smart as they used to be:spit:For him a smart woman,is someone who stays home,cleans,washes and make her husband feel comfy:shrug:

Any thoughts?

Smart women. It's 2 different concepts which don't mix at all :eek: :p

Nah. More seriously, that's an old concept of women. Well, if both are happy like that, it's fine. But nowadays, the concept men at work and women at house isn't true.

ellen_
02-16-2010, 08:56 PM

Any thoughts?

Those are the women who make HIM feel smart and dominent and respected - he probably just prefers those women because he is... - well, let's stay polite - ... tiny in various ways :D

To me, the men who want a life like that, are just lazy and deserve some kicks in different places :lol:

Noleta
02-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Smart women. It's 2 different concepts which don't mix at all :eek: :p

Nah. More seriously, that's an old concept of women. Well, if both are happy like that, it's fine. But nowadays, the concept men at work and women at house isn't true.

I see you'll have something in common with the guy:p

I don't think it is possible to lead a goodlife with one breadwinner:shrug:It's too costly,unless one have to be a manager or someting?

Noleta
02-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Those are the women who make HIM feel smart and dominent and respected - he probably just prefers those women because he is... - well, let's stay polite - ... tiny in various ways :D

To me, the men who want a life like that, are just lazy and deserve some kicks in different places :lol:

He is tall and strong,don't think giving him kicks is a good idea:p

ellen_
02-16-2010, 09:04 PM
Andreas won! Rosie will be so happy :banana:

He is tall and strong,don't think giving him kicks is a good idea:p

Macho type, they often have narrow mind yes :rolleyes:

zoltan83
02-16-2010, 09:04 PM
I see you'll have something in common with the guy:p

I don't think it is possible to lead a goodlife with one breadwinner:shrug:It's too costly,unless one have to be a manager or someting?

All depends indeed of the salary of the person who is working. But I agree with you, better to have two breadwinner than one. Even if one of the two is only part-time.

:zzz: Sorry but I feel so sleepy today. So I'm going to sleep before falling asleep in front of my keyboard.
Good night :kiss:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Have to stay up for at least 3 more hours, although I'm tired too. Figure skating on the Olympic schedule! :rocker:

But goodnight, Nico :kiss:

Noleta
02-16-2010, 09:06 PM
True or false?:p

e4AlDQT5sM8&feature

Noleta
02-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Have to stay up for at least 3 more hours, although I'm tired too. Figure skating on the Olympic schedule! :rocker:

Waa:eek:Will never stay up for that:p

Have a good night Nico:kiss::wavey:

Noleta
02-16-2010, 09:11 PM
:(:(

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/1068388/2010/02/16/Vierjarige-moet-beenbeugels-uitdoen-van-luchthaven.dhtml

ellen_
02-16-2010, 09:18 PM
What IS that video? :rolls:

:(:(

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/1068388/2010/02/16/Vierjarige-moet-beenbeugels-uitdoen-van-luchthaven.dhtml

:eek: Oh my god. Some people have NO respect, brain, human sense, decency,... They got apologies. So what :shrug: Everyone can apologise, but what's done is done.

Read about our Golden Tia btw? :woohoo:

And Nonkel Bob died! :bigcry: You might not know him though, but ask your parents.

Noleta
02-16-2010, 09:33 PM
What IS that video? :rolls:

:eek: Oh my god. Some people have NO respect, brain, human sense, decency,... They got apologies. So what :shrug: Everyone can apologise, but what's done is done.

Read about our Golden Tia btw? :woohoo:

And Nonkel Bob died! :bigcry: You might not know him though, but ask your parents.

Think some false marriage proposal:lol:

I know,it's horrible:sad::(What must that poor little kif had felt:(

This is yet another stupidety:(

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/945/Film/article/detail/1067574/2010/02/15/Amerikaanse-topregisseur-uit-vliegtuig-gezet-wegens-te-dik.dhtml

Don't know Nonkel Bob,i'll ask them tomorrow!

Yeah,goed news about Tia:bounce:

ellen_
02-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Omg :o

Off to watch Allo Allo now! :wavey: :kiss:

Noleta
02-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Omg :o

Off to watch Allo Allo now! :wavey: :kiss:

:singer:Wie heb ik aan de lijn?allo allo...:singer:

Enjoy:kiss::wavey:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 03:29 AM
My adorable Jeremy Chardy beat Verdasco! Confetti again! :aparty:

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 07:31 AM
Andreas won! Rosie will be so happy :banana:

:rolleyes: Forza Italia :p

Macho type, they often have narrow mind yes :rolleyes:

If you girls seriously want an Italian Stallion, you must embrace the macho man! As for me - still looking for one because I would love to stay home all day and not get up at 5.30am to go to work :sad: Sad thing is - I can't afford it :tears:

OK - back to work - later today all :wavey:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 08:33 AM
If you girls seriously want an Italian Stallion, you must embrace the macho man! As for me - still looking for one because I would love to stay home all day and not get up at 5.30am to go to work :sad: Sad thing is - I can't afford it :tears:

OK - back to work - later today all :wavey:

They aren't macho! :(

And as you could see, I was up even before you! :D To support you, you know. Come on, Rosie! Tomorrow is the last day before weekend already!

Gulbis-Stepanek is tonight already?! :bolt:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Rooowwwsieee! Poncho Marcos is about to start! Julien just beat Serra :banana: Quarterfinals again!

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Rooowwwsieee! Poncho Marcos is about to start! Julien just beat Serra :banana: Quarterfinals again!

:eek: I broke every speed limit to get home - just in time :D

Now Vamos :rocker:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Did you SEEEEE the close up of the box! :eek: :hearts: :woohoo:

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Did you SEEEEE the close up of the box! :eek: :hearts: :woohoo:

No :tears: I'm still trying to feed :cat: and rush around. Will probably be the only one they show too. How was Ponchooooo?

ellen_
02-17-2010, 02:15 PM
No :tears: I'm still trying to feed :cat: and rush around. Will probably be the only one they show too. How was Ponchooooo?

They are in red, with a hat on. I wanna see his lovely hair though :hearts:

On the bottom side of the screen btw.

Edit: Oh, just noticed that one of the guys is not in red but in blue. :angel: Didn't see that before.

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 02:27 PM
They are in red, with a hat on. I wanna see his lovely hair though :hearts:

On the bottom side of the screen btw.

Edit: Oh, just noticed that one of the guys is not in red but in blue. :angel: Didn't see that before.

I have seen now :inlove: Funny I noticed the blue straightaway :o Wonder why :shrug: Can't see Horacio the Fitness Trainer though :shrug: You know - the one who wanted to know how many kisses I would give him :tape: Is he hiding from us.

ellen_
02-17-2010, 02:35 PM
Poncho is gonna get a ball to his face if he keeps hanging over that thing :o Just like that cute linesman had :awww:

I have seen now :inlove: Funny I noticed the blue straightaway :o Wonder why :shrug: Can't see Horacio the Fitness Trainer though :shrug: You know - the one who wanted to know how many kisses I would give him :tape: Is he hiding from us.

I meant to ask you, does he work with other players too?

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Poncho is gonna get a ball to his face if he keeps hanging over that thing :o Just like that cute linesman had :awww:

I meant to ask you, does he work with other players too?

If you mean the man in blue - no - just one player at a time :D Typical man - can't multitask!

If you mean the Fitness Trainer - haven't got a clue, but I don't think so :shrug:

Crazy Frenchies booing their own :rolleyes:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 02:48 PM
I meant the fitness trainer :p Do you know his full name?

Terrible, the booing :rolleyes: Poor Mika.

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 02:52 PM
I meant the fitness trainer :p Do you know his full name?

Terrible, the booing :rolleyes: Poor Mika.

I never knew the Fitness Trainer until I was introduced to him last week :shrug: So I know almost nothing about him apart from his name and nationality, and the fact that he seems to enjoy :kiss: Can't see him there at all though - maybe he's gone home :shrug:

Sorry - missed the name question - it's Horacio Anselmi.

Poncho looks lost and :sad: Do you think he's missing you?

Llodra will win this match for sure - his serve is too hard to break on fast hardcourts :sad:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 02:58 PM
I never knew the Fitness Trainer until I was introduced to him last week :shrug: So I know almost nothing about him apart from his name and nationality, and the fact that he seems to enjoy :kiss: Can't see him there at all though - maybe he's gone home :shrug:

Sorry - missed the name question - it's Horacio Anselmi.

Poncho looks lost and :sad: Do you think he's missing you?

Llodra will win this match for sure - his serve is too hard to break on fast hardcourts :sad:

Is that even a question? :awww: Poor, poor lamb.

Horacio is a good looking man. I wasn't sure if it was him who sat with mister Coach at breakfast. He seemed to know some other players quite well too. And they were talking with some other guy who I definitely don't know, with a laptop on the breakfast table - did you see? Still wonder what they were doing.

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 03:01 PM
Is that even a question? :awww: Poor, poor lamb.

Horacio is a good looking man. I wasn't sure if it was him who sat with mister Coach at breakfast. He seemed to know some other players quite well too.

He's worked with quite a few over years - including Safin I believe. He wasn't there on our last morning I don't think - but he was at breakfast other days - not bad but needs to lose some weight :o

Marcos is p****** me off by the way - keeps on getting chances and then squandering them. Will give his Team a collective heart attack :sad:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 03:10 PM
He's worked with quite a few over years - including Safin I believe. He wasn't there on our last morning I don't think - but he was at breakfast other days - not bad but needs to lose some weight :o

Marcos is p****** me off by the way - keeps on getting chances and then squandering them. Will give his Team a collective heart attack :sad:

Hmm, that's when they were sitting there with the laptop... We were next to them, no? :scratch:

Ahww, Marcos :awww:

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Hmm, that's when they were sitting there with the laptop... We were next to them, no? :scratch:

Ahww, Marcos :awww:

I didn't notice him that morning :o Maybe I was distracted :o

Hmmmm - Marcos needs a kick up his backside :spit: So many chances wasted - I am most displeased :devil:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 03:43 PM
I didn't notice him that morning :o Maybe I was distracted :o

Hmmmm - Marcos needs a kick up his backside :spit: So many chances wasted - I am most displeased :devil:

:haha: Well, I did. I have many eyes, you know.

Marcos, jeez :rolleyes: Don't you dare to lose! Because if you lose this, AND you are already out in doubles, I will have to miss Poncho again :mad:

Who's the other guy in red btw?

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 03:50 PM
:haha: Well, I did. I have many eyes, you know.

Marcos, jeez :rolleyes: Don't you dare to lose! Because if you lose this, AND you are already out in doubles, I will have to miss Poncho again :mad:

Who's the other guy in red btw?

He lost :rolleyes: So many missed opportunities. They need to send him to bed without any supper tonight - and possibly beat him with Noleta's whip and chains too :devil: How dare he deprive us of our innocent enjoyment?

Other guy in red? Sorry - I have no idea :shrug:

OK - I am off to prepare dinner - be back in about half an hour or so. Don't be too :sad: about Poncho - it's Dubai next week :D

ellen_
02-17-2010, 03:55 PM
He lost :rolleyes: So many missed opportunities. They need to send him to bed without any supper tonight - and possibly beat him with Noleta's whip and chains too :devil: How dare he deprive us of our innocent enjoyment?

Other guy in red? Sorry - I have no idea :shrug:

OK - I am off to prepare dinner - be back in about half an hour or so. Don't be too :sad: about Poncho - it's Dubai next week :D

:bigcry:

:eek: How come you didn't notice! :devil:

I will try to be strong. Laters :kiss:

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 04:58 PM
:bigcry:

:eek: How come you didn't notice! :devil:

I will try to be strong. Laters :kiss:

You know how bad my eyesight is :o

Back - btw :D

ellen_
02-17-2010, 05:13 PM
You know how bad my eyesight is :o

Back - btw :D

:aplot: Very bad, yes.

Welcome back! I'm still waiting for Ernie, since they put 2 womens matches before him - but I have Benneteau/Llodra doubles to follow :hearts:

Btw, have to share this big news with you all. Our dear Jason will support ERNO tonight :worship: I still can't believe it.

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 05:24 PM
:aplot: Very bad, yes.

Welcome back! I'm still waiting for Ernie, since they put 2 womens matches before him - but I have Benneteau/Llodra doubles to follow :hearts:

Btw, have to share this big news with you all. Our dear Jason will support ERNO tonight :worship: I still can't believe it.

:eek::eek: What is wrong with Jason? And dare I ask who Erno is playing - must be someone Jase really dislikes :tape: :o

ellen_
02-17-2010, 05:28 PM
:eek::eek: What is wrong with Jason? And dare I ask who Erno is playing - must be someone Jase really dislikes :tape: :o

I already told you! And how can you not know anyway :eek: Stepanek.

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 05:30 PM
I already told you! And how can you not know anyway :eek: Stepanek.

Ah - yes - sorry :o I've actually just found the convo. between you two on FB. Stepanek of course :hearts: Will be a very pretty match for sure :inlove: May try and watch some in a while.

ellen_
02-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Ah - yes - sorry :o I've actually just found the convo. between you two on FB. Stepanek of course :hearts: Will be a very pretty match for sure :inlove: May try and watch some in a while.

Don't bother, no livestream :hysteric: :mad: It's America, they only broadcast from QFs on - lower ranked players or first rounds aren't important enough to scratch the other crap they bring on TV.

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 05:38 PM
Don't bother, no livestream :hysteric: :mad: It's America, they only broadcast from QFs on - lower ranked players or first rounds aren't important enough to scratch the other crap they bring on TV.

:sad: That sucks. Damned Americans - probably want to clear their TV screens for poker or whatever it is they show :rolleyes:

Btw - have you seen that thread in the Off-Topic section of NT about "love and Betrayal on the ATP"? If not - here is Baby Radek to cheer you up :D

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/Reveillere/45-1.jpg

ellen_
02-17-2010, 05:43 PM
:haha: I'm gonna have a look in that thread.

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 05:49 PM
:haha: I'm gonna have a look in that thread.

Cute isn't he? :D Some of it's a bit daft, but some quite funny too.

OK - off to eat but won't be long. Back soon :kiss:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Cute isn't he? :D Some of it's a bit daft, but some quite funny too.

OK - off to eat but won't be long. Back soon :kiss:

The Mirka-Roger story is hilarious aswell :spit:

Apparently Misha pulled out afterall btw.

And our Italian friend number 2 plays tomorrow NB 6.45pm local. You can watch it! :aparty:

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 06:48 PM

Did you stay up in the end?

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 07:03 PM
The Mirka-Roger story is hilarious aswell :spit:

Apparently Misha pulled out afterall btw.

And our Italian friend number 2 plays tomorrow NB 6.45pm local. You can watch it! :aparty:

No I can't :sad: Have to take Henry to the Vets for his innoculations at 6.15pm my time (7.15pm in Marseille), so I'll miss most of it. You'll have to have him all to yourself. Be sure to :kiss: Riccardo for me when he appears on the screen though :D

Wizz :kiss:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 07:05 PM
My mommy was just brought to ER :awww: Pneumonia.

I actually fell asleep around 12.30 and only woke up at 5am :o I was just on time for Kevin Van der Perren, but I missed my guy.

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 07:10 PM
My mommy was just brought to ER :awww: Pneumonia.

I actually fell asleep around 12.30 and only woke up at 5am :o I was just on time for Kevin Van der Perren, but I missed my guy.

:awww: Ellen :sad: Is she going to have to stay in Hospital? Big :hug: to you and her :hug: