Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

ellen_
03-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Cause some think we are in love with Novak:shrug::p

Some also think that's the only thing we do :p

Still remember clemen'ts eyes:inlove:and ellen laughing her head off:lol:

Well it was hilarious :haha: You running 4 floors down the stairs while I was holding a door was quite a funny scene.

And talking of :cool: have you watched the video about Marcos on the ATP site yet? There is a glimpse of Ponchoooooooo on it :D

Ooh yes! :hearts: I love Marcos's hair in that video btw, it's so perfect.

Noleta
03-11-2010, 07:21 PM

Well it was hilarious :haha: You running 4 floors down the stairs while I was holding a door was quite a funny scene.

Don't we?:unsure:

:rolls:We had some crazy laughs:lol:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Is Jase off to look at himself in the mirror again?:eek:

ellen_
03-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Don't we?:unsure:

Most of the time. But we can be angry too when he's being crappy, no? :shrug: :rolls:

:rolls:We had some crazy laughs:lol:

I wish we could all experience that again :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-11-2010, 07:26 PM

Ooh yes! :hearts: I love Marcos's hair in that video btw, it's so perfect.

Marcos is a very handsome guy, and has a gorgeous accent. Did you notice the team's blue btw? :hearts:

OK - dinner time - will try and be back later :kiss:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Most of the time. But we can be angry too when he's being crappy, no? :shrug: :rolls:

I wish we could all experience that again :lol:

Passionate you mean:p

Me 2:awww:

I read recently that a German plumber found 109000euro's in an old house he was helping renovate,he gave it back to the police:speakles:If that was me i'll be on the plane to Miami the next day:lol:

ellen_
03-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Marcos is a very handsome guy, and has a gorgeous accent. Did you notice the team's blue btw? :hearts:

OK - dinner time - will try and be back later :kiss:

Yes :hearts:

Later!

I read recently that a German plumber found 109000euro's in an old house he was helping renovate,he gave it back to the police:speakles:If that was me i'll be on the plane to Miami the next day:lol:

What an idiot :rolls:

Lee
03-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Welcome back Jase! :hug:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 07:37 PM
What an idiot :rolls:

Well they gave him 3000 as a reward:spit:The rest went into their pockets i'm sure:rolleyes:Keep asking why it wasn't me who found the money instead:bigcry::(

ellen_
03-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Well they gave him 3000 as a reward:spit:The rest went into their pockets i'm sure:rolleyes:Keep asking why it wasn't me who found the money instead:bigcry::(

But you're not a plumber :awww: :p

Noleta
03-11-2010, 07:43 PM
But you're not a plumber :awww: :p

True,don't have a plumber ass either:shrug::p

ellen_
03-11-2010, 07:46 PM
From Twitter: marcosbaghdatis Just finished the gym and have practice at 15:00 with Juan Monaco...very happy Man Utd won...:D

:awww: I'm disappointed x 2. First, because he has the wrong practice partner. Second, because he supports the wrong team :mad:

True,don't have a plumber ass either:shrug::p

:haha:

Hmm, I have to go for a while. Will be back :kiss:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Another reason not to like Marcos.He supports ManU:(

:wavey:Later ellentje:kiss:

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Maybe he likes Man United more than AC Milan :shrug: He might not exactly support them. :p

Noleta
03-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Maybe he likes Man United more than AC Milan :shrug: He might not exactly support them. :p

What team do you support Jase?

ellen_
03-11-2010, 08:25 PM

http://www.baghdatis.com/articles/view/profile :p "Football Team: Local team - Apollon and Manchester United"

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Is Jase off to look at himself in the mirror again?:eek::eek: Why would u ask such a thing :sad:

Welcome back Jase! :hug:Thanks Lee :hug:

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 08:28 PM
http://www.baghdatis.com/articles/view/profile :p "Football Team: Local team - Apollon and Manchester United"Oh dear :o

What team do you support Jase?Brentford (local team) and Liverpool. Hardly follow football that much tho :o

ellen_
03-11-2010, 08:30 PM
OMG Liverpool lost again. And it's a Belgian who scored for Lille :o

So that makes 3 bad results for my 3 teams in 24hours :spit: I should quit football.

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Such a stupid goal to let in as well :rolls:

Ouch :hug: Yeah, u should quit it.

Who u support Noleta?

ellen_
03-11-2010, 08:33 PM
She's a Barça girl :ras: :rolleyes: *pukes*

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Ewww... I'm disgusted.

Noleta
03-11-2010, 08:40 PM
:eek: Why would u ask such a thing :sad:

I had a vision.:cool:

Brentford (local team) and Liverpool. Hardly follow football that much tho :o

Nor do i:)

So that makes 3 bad results for my 3 teams in 24hours :spit: I should quit football.

Or support better teams:shrug::p

Who u support Noleta?

http://i44.tinypic.com/upu29.jpg

She's a Barça girl :ras: :rolleyes: *pukes*

:singer:Barça...Barça...Baaaaaaarça:cool:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Ewww... I'm disgusted.

http://planetsmilies.net/shocked-smiley-9456.gif (http://planetsmilies.net):ras:

ellen_
03-11-2010, 08:43 PM
:bolt:

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 08:44 PM
I had a vision.:cool: Hehe :p Well I had a vision of touching and drooling all over my body :drool:

Nor do i:) I bet if Nole played football u would tho :ras:

Or support better teams:shrug::p :haha: :worship:

:singer:Barça...Barça...Baaaaaaarça:cool:So sad, I used to love u Noleta, but after knowing that... :sad:

ellen_
03-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Or support better teams:shrug::p

I'm loyal :p And no gloryhunter!

Noleta
03-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Hehe :p Well I had a vision of touching and drooling all over my body :drool:

I bet if Nole played football u would tho :ras:

:haha: :worship:

So sad, I used to love u Noleta, but after knowing that... :sad:

:singer:Macho macho man...

Of couuuurse....Not even a question:inlove:

Oh well..it's your loss:shrug::p

Noleta
03-11-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm loyal :p And no gloryhunter!

What do you mean?:eek::armed::ras:

*Ljubica*
Back :D :wavey:

Certinfy
I'm loyal :p And no gloryhunter!Hehe, this Ellen I like.

:singer:Macho macho man... :confused: Ok

Of couuuurse....Not even a question:inlove: :ras:

Oh well..it's your loss:shrug::pTrue, I do love my older women :inlove:

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 08:52 PM
:haha: My friend just asked me to go and watch "Alice in Wonderland" with him tonight, I really don't know what to say :p I mean I honestly want to go and see it, but it would be embarrassing :p

Back :D :wavey:
Welcome back :D

Noleta
03-11-2010, 08:59 PM
:haha: My friend just asked me to go and watch "Alice in Wonderland" with him tonight, I really don't know what to say :p I mean I honestly want to go and see it, but it would be embarrassing :p

Welcome back :D

Why?I wanna watch it too:bounce:Just not enough time at the moment:o

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 09:01 PM
It's some kiddy girly movie :p

Well if u lived in London, i would have asked u to come with me tonight :p

But oh, I see ur a very busy lady now Noleta ;)

I'll be back soon.

*Ljubica*
03-11-2010, 09:02 PM

:lol: Wear dark glasses and a blonde wig - and no one will recognise you :p

Noleta
03-11-2010, 09:04 PM
It's some kiddy girly movie :p

Well if u lived in London, i would have asked u to come with me tonight :p

But oh, I see ur a very busy lady now Noleta ;)

I'll be back soon.

Great special effects,did you see Willie wonka?:D

Aww...how sweet of you:kiss:

Either i am always busy or there isn't enough time during the day:shrug:

See ya:wavey:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 09:06 PM
:lol: Wear dark glasses and a blonde wig - and no one will recognise you :p

And he's got to do the walk;)

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 09:11 PM
:lol: Wear dark glasses and a blonde wig - and no one will recognise you :p:rolls: I would rather not :p

Great special effects,did you see Willie wonka?:D From the trailers? I think I have :p

Aww...how sweet of you:kiss: What can I say, I'm a nice guy :)

Either i am always busy or there isn't enough time during the day:shrug: Or either u spend to much time drooling over Nole :o

See ya:wavey::lol: I was going to do something, then realised I couldn't :o So i'm back.

And he's got to do the walk;)
:eek: No way on Earth :p

Noleta
03-11-2010, 09:16 PM
:rolls: I would rather not :p

From the trailers? I think I have :p

What can I say, I'm a nice guy :)

Or either u spend to much time drooling over Nole :o

:lol: I was going to do something, then realised I couldn't :o So i'm back.

:eek: No way on Earth :p

Was a good movie,you should watch it:p

What can i say,i am pleasantly surprised:p

Maybe:oJust to study his movements on the court of course:D

Whatever:rolls:

What about Mars?

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Was a good movie,you should watch it:p Hehe I guess :[

What can i say,i am pleasantly surprised:p U shouldn't be :(

Maybe:oJust to study his movements on the court of course:D Well at least u have a valid reason. :)

Whatever:rolls::lol:

What about Mars?
Of course I would do it on Mars, no one is there :angel:

ellen_
03-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Noleta, Anderlecht lost from Hamburg! :aparty: Standard is beating Panathinaikos though :eek:

And did you read about the Polish cyclocrossers? :speakles: Epo. They will NOT ruin our sport grrr!

Noleta
03-11-2010, 09:23 PM
U shouldn't be :(

Of course I would do it on Mars, no one is there :angel:

Alright:hug:

But i heard men are from Mars?

Noleta, Anderlecht lost from Hamburg! :aparty: Standard is beating Panathinaikos though :eek:

And did you read about the Polish cyclocrossers? :speakles: Epo. They will NOT ruin our sport grrr!

They thought they won the cup after beating Bilbao:rolleyes:

Good,the only thing i don't like about Standard is Leterme:(

No:eek:What story?:eek:

*Ljubica*
03-11-2010, 09:23 PM
OK lovely people, I'm kind of:zzz: so I'm going to call it a night :wavey: Hope to catch up with you tomorrow sometime.

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 09:25 PM
:ras: Who told u that Noleta?

Goodnight Rosie :hug:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Sweet dreams Rose:kiss::wavey:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 09:26 PM
:ras: Who told u that Noleta?

Auntie Rosie:awww:

ellen_
03-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Goodnight Rosie! :kiss: And your computer did well tonight! :banana:

They thought they won the cup after beating Bilbao:rolleyes:

And did you see what Van Damme did? :rolleyes: I wanna hit him in the face.

Good,the only thing i don't like about Standard is Leterme:(

:rolls:

I don't really hate them either, although they can be such bastards on the field :o

No:eek:What story?:eek:

The 2 brothers Szczepaniak. One got gold at the worldchampionships (beloften), the other one got silver. They totally demolished the others in that race, it was awkward to see. But now apparently they used EPO there. Which means our BKCP rider Arnaud Jouffroy will be worldchampion, and Tom Meeusen 2nd.

Also, some Polish ski woman at the winter olympics used EPO aswell :rolleyes:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 09:33 PM
And did you see what Van Damme did? :rolleyes: I wanna hit him in the face.

:rolls:

I don't really hate them either, although they can be such bastards on the field :o

The 2 brothers Szczepaniak. One got gold at the worldchampionships (beloften), the other one got silver. They totally demolished the others in that race, it was awkward to see. But now apparently they used EPO there. Which means our BKCP rider Arnaud Jouffroy will be worldchampion, and Tom Meeusen 2nd.

Also, some Polish ski woman at the winter olympics used EPO aswell :rolleyes:

Don't like him tbh:oWhat did he do?

I don't neccessarily like them,but i root for them:)

Fools:rolleyes:They've got to make them pay a high fine and ban them for 3yrs mimimum.Same goes for the Ski woman.

Certinfy
03-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Goodnight all :wavey:

ellen_
03-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Don't like him tbh:oWhat did he do?

You know we are close to the play offs here, and when you get your 10th yellow card - you'll be banned for not one but 2 matches. That is why first Stijn Stijnen from Club Brugge took a yellow card. He even said in the media that he "wanted to be smart, in order not to miss 2 matches of the play offs". Now Van Damme did the same, by taking like 2 minutes before kicking the ball back in play. When he was asked about it in an interview, he gave this silly smile and acted totally innocent :mad: They'll both get a 500 euros fine though.

Fools:rolleyes:They've got to make them pay a high fine and ban them for 3yrs mimimum.Same goes for the Ski woman.

Indeed. Although some cyclocrossers on Twitter say they should ban them for life :lol:

It's such a shame, because cyclocross is so clean :awww:

Goodnight, J :wavey:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 09:46 PM
You know we are close to the play offs here, and when you get your 10th yellow card - you'll be banned for not one but 2 matches. That is why first Stijn Stijnen from Club Brugge took a yellow card. He even said in the media that he "wanted to be smart, in order not to miss 2 matches of the play offs". Now Van Damme did the same, by taking like 2 minutes before kicking the ball back in play. When he was asked about it in an interview, he gave this silly smile and acted totally innocent :mad: They'll both get a 500 euros fine though.

Indeed. Although some cyclocrossers on Twitter say they should ban them for life :lol:

It's such a shame, because cyclocross is so clean :awww:

Goodnight, J :wavey:

500 euros?:spit:Are they having a laugh:spit:That's like 50 cent to them:rolleyes:

That's too harsh,everyone deserve a second chance:)

True,hope it'll stay like that for long long time:)

Night Jase:kiss:Glad to have you back buddy:kiss::hug:

ellen_
03-11-2010, 09:48 PM
I forgot, Thursday is no-Wizard-day :crying2:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 09:52 PM

:hug:Why cry,when you know he's drinking and having fun?:p

ellen_
03-11-2010, 09:53 PM

Well, I am selfish... But I know, he can have some fun - poor lamb had to work on his birthday and didn't get a real cake yet :hug:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Well, I am selfish... But I know, he can have some fun - poor lamb had to work on his birthday and didn't get a real cake yet :hug:

I know:p

You can make him one and take it with you on the 20th:p

ellen_
03-11-2010, 09:59 PM

Not sure if that's a good idea. I'd have to take it with me on the train, and you know there are always a lot of people on the trains when WE get on it :unsure: Maybe I should create a special hat so I can carry the cake on my head - which would allow Dutch people to come stand really really close to us, men with drink- & snack vehicles could pass easily, odd foldable bikes could fall on the ground safely, etc. Experience!

Noleta
03-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Not sure if that's a good idea. I'd have to take it with me on the train, and you know there are always a lot of people on the trains when WE get on it :unsure: Maybe I should create a special hat so I can carry the cake on my head - which would allow Dutch people to come stand really really close to us, men with drink- & snack vehicles could pass easily, odd foldable bikes could fall on the ground safely, etc. Experience!

Oh...but i think i'll eat it before we get on the train:unsure:

:lol::rolls:Now what about a spacecake?We'll have a blast on the train,just imagine:hearts:

ellen_
03-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Oh...but i think i'll eat it before we get on the train:unsure:

:lol::rolls:Now what about a spacecake?We'll have a blast on the train,just imagine:hearts:

:worship: Fabulous idea. Will Nico approve though? Or do we just not tell him? :cool:

Gonna watch Allo Allo now and sleep. Gonna get up for Ernie's match and for F1 at 8am :banana:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 10:18 PM
:worship: Fabulous idea. Will Nico approve though? Or do we just not tell him? :cool:

Gonna watch Allo Allo now and sleep. Gonna get up for Ernie's match and for F1 at 8am :banana:

Has to be a surprise ellen:cool:

Fuck:mad:No chance,unmess they'll show a repeat in the evening:(

They said there is no stream for the Ernie match?:unsure:

Have a good night:hug::kiss:

ellen_
03-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Has to be a surprise ellen:cool:

Fuck:mad:No chance,unmess they'll show a repeat in the evening:(

They said there is no stream for the Ernie match?:unsure:

Have a good night:hug::kiss:

:cool:

It's only free practice 1, but I can't wait to see how my boys and their rivals do :aplot:

There is no stream... :p I'm just gonna stare at the scoreboard!

:wavey:

Noleta
03-11-2010, 10:23 PM
:cool:

It's only free practice 1, but I can't wait to see how my boys and their rivals do :aplot:

There is no stream... :p I'm just gonna stare at the scoreboard!

It's one at 11am Saturday right?:D

:eek:That is some serious dedication girlie:worship:

:wavey:x2:p

Craig
03-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Hmm... Btw u think we should get Craig here? He loves Novak to much, throughout the match against Querrey, he couldn't shut up about how hot Nole was. :o

Exaggeration is your middle name! Making me sound like some little vain person haha.

But yeah, I don't really post on MTF. :lol:

Tutu
03-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Exaggeration is your middle name! Making me sound like some little vain person haha.

Good day! :inlove:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 05:30 AM
It's one at 11am Saturday right?:D

:eek:That is some serious dedication girlie:worship:

:wavey:x2:p

Uhm, no. FP3 on Saturday is at 9am, and qualies are at 12 :D

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:45 AM
So all of that worked into getting Craig to post here? Not bad.

ellen_
03-12-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm bored, the weather sucks, no tennis coverage yet, and I HATE looking for a job :hysteric: I'm not patient enough for this crap.

Besides that, how are you all? :wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 02:39 PM
I'm bored, the weather sucks, no tennis coverage yet, and I HATE looking for a job :hysteric: I'm not patient enough for this crap.

Besides that, how are you all? :wavey:

Ellen :hug: If you are bored I can always find you something to keep you occupied :D

This morning I turned on the newly fixed washing machine and it started flooding everywhere :rolleyes: because the engineer last week hadn't fixed the "seal" round the pump properly so I had to call another one out and spend hours bailing out the water - again :rolleyes:So now I am behind with all my housework - the floor needs vacuuming, those damned curtains of mine need washing again, dinner needs cooking etc ;) So if you're bored - please feel free to help :p

ellen_
03-12-2010, 02:47 PM
I like playing in water :yippee: :p And I'd do the cooking aswell, but the rest... ehhh no thanks.

Btw, DC tie Holland-Italy has found a home :sad: Zoetermeer (even worse than Pluto or Mars), which would take me 2h45 - 3h. No way I'm going there.

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 02:49 PM
I like playing in water :yippee: :p And I'd do the cooking aswell, but the rest... ehhh no thanks.

Btw, DC tie Holland-Italy has found a home :sad: Zoetermeer (even worse than Pluto or Mars), which would take me 2h45 - 3h. No way I'm going there.

:sad: But 3 hours is nothing if you get to see Simo and the Uggs man at the end of it :p Took you longer than that to get to WTF didn't it? So - go on - where is your spirit of adventure? :p

ellen_
03-12-2010, 02:56 PM
I can probably get to London quicker and easier than to Zoetermeer :o Not kidding. I'd prefer to arrange everything for RG then and stalk sniff harass see them there.

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 03:14 PM
I can probably get to London quicker and easier than to Zoetermeer :o Not kidding. I'd prefer to arrange everything for RG then and stalk sniff harass see them there.

Stalk? :eek: You? :eek: I would never believe it! More like they would be stalking you :D

ellen_
03-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Stalk? :eek: You? :eek: I would never believe it! More like they would be stalking you :D

:secret: That's what they think. And you know men feel better when you tell them you believe them. Ofcourse we know it's the other way around, but sshhhh. :p

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 03:32 PM
:secret: That's what they think. And you know men feel better when you tell them you believe them. Ofcourse we know it's the other way around, but sshhhh. :p

I KNOW it's the other way around. I'll always remember that time I came back on my own to the Hotel, and Simo was just walking out. He seemed so :sad: that you were not with me :awww: Looked like a lost little boy.

ellen_
03-12-2010, 03:56 PM
I KNOW it's the other way around. I'll always remember that time I came back on my own to the Hotel, and Simo was just walking out. He seemed so :sad: that you were not with me :awww: Looked like a lost little boy.

Ahwww noo :sad: And we all know what a sad Simo looks like. Just heartbreaking :sobbing: I bet he went checking out if I wasn't having dinner in his restaurant after that.

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Ahwww noo :sad: And we all know what a sad Simo looks like. Just heartbreaking :sobbing: I bet he went checking out if I wasn't having dinner in his restaurant after that.

Yes - I'm sure he did. But I figured hanging around would only make him more :sad: because my presence would remind him of your absence :awww: So I went upstairs. The Ugg man was there though - so he was not alone. He was probably looking for Noleta of course :angel:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Yes - I'm sure he did. But I figured hanging around would only make him more :sad: because my presence would remind him of your absence :awww: So I went upstairs. The Ugg man was there though - so he was not alone. He was probably looking for Noleta of course :angel:

I think that may explain why he's not playing. He was so confused, and Ugg man aswell, because of our absence - they just forgot to enter the qualies list :awww:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 04:14 PM
I think that may explain why he's not playing. He was so confused, and Ugg man aswell, because of our absence - they just forgot to enter the qualies list :awww:

No doubt. These Italians are so used to having strong women around to organise them - without you and Noleta, they are nothing :sad: I will almost cry for them in a minute :tape:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 04:17 PM
No doubt. These Italians are so used to having strong women around to organise them - without you and Noleta, they are nothing :sad: I will almost cry for them in a minute :tape:

It is a sad sad story, indeed :sad:

(You know, with all this talk, I will laugh so much when I see them all again :spit:)

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 04:32 PM
It is a sad sad story, indeed :sad:

(You know, with all this talk, I will laugh so much when I see them all again :spit:)

:awww: No - you mustn't laugh - that would be cruel :sad: When these boys fall in love they suffer tortures of suppresed desire - and mocking their afliction would be wicked indeed.

Btw - I am definitely going to Rome for a few days - I just have to see Team Baghdatis Miljan some live tennis, again.

ellen_
03-12-2010, 04:59 PM
:awww: No - you mustn't laugh - that would be cruel :sad: When these boys fall in love they suffer tortures of suppresed desire - and mocking their afliction would be wicked indeed.

Btw - I am definitely going to Rome for a few days - I just have to see Team Baghdatis Miljan some live tennis, again.

You know I would never hurt their feelings :awww:

:banana: I miss tennis!

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 05:07 PM
You know I would never hurt their feelings :awww:

:banana: I miss tennis!

So do I :sad: And yes I know we have livestreams and TV coverage, but it's not the same as sharing a breakfast table with them watching them play live. I really think we should work on Noleta to come again to Rotterdam next year - start saving already. I'm sure the HATS already have it in their 2011 schedules.

ellen_
03-12-2010, 05:10 PM
So do I :sad: And yes I know we have livestreams and TV coverage, but it's not the same as sharing a breakfast table with them watching them play live. I really think we should work on Noleta to come again to Rotterdam next year - start saving already. I'm sure the HATS already have it in their 2011 schedules.

I know :awww: It's so much better than going to the WTFs in stead.

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 05:12 PM
WTFs = GOAT of tournaments.

ellen_
03-12-2010, 05:15 PM
WTFs = GOAT of tournaments.

And why exactly is that? :tape:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 05:18 PM
And why exactly is that? :tape:I have no idea, I just wanted to say that.

ellen_
03-12-2010, 05:25 PM
marcosbaghdatis Made it to the party last night...had a date :)

:eek: How come you were there in IW, Rosie? Or was Poncho his date? :awww:

Edit: The tweet got removed :scratch: This is getting very suspicious.

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Rosie being Marcos' date? :haha: I'm sure Rosie has a much better taste than that :o

Man, I never thought I would hate so much for them being so fat and chubby.

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi Jase :wavey:

WTFs are fun of course - chance to see all the really top players and a good atmosphere............... but nothing beats the - erm - social interraction you get at a tourney like Basel or Rotterdam.

ellen_
03-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Now he posted this!

marcosbaghdatis Did not make it to the party last night...had a date :)

:shrug:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 05:29 PM

WTFs are fun of course - chance to see all the really top players and a good atmosphere............... but nothing beats the - erm - social interraction you get at a tourney like Basel or Rotterdam.Yo Rosie. :wavey:

Well I'm not gonna disagree on them with u :rolls:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 05:29 PM

WTFs are fun of course - chance to see all the really top players and a good atmosphere............... but nothing beats the - erm - social interraction you get at a tourney like Basel or Rotterdam.

:aplot:

Well I'm not gonna disagree on them with u :rolls:

Just with me then :rolleyes: :)

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 05:31 PM

Just with me then :rolleyes: :)You have one of the dirtiest minds I know!

ellen_
03-12-2010, 05:34 PM
You have one of the dirtiest minds I know!

I was just confirming what Rosie actually meant :shrug:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 05:34 PM
I was just confirming what Rosie actually meant :shrug:Like Rosie was meaning that :ras:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Like Rosie was meaning that :ras:

Like we can't joke here anymore. I'll be dead serious from now on.

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 05:39 PM
I'd like to see that.

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 05:42 PM
:lol: Just seen Marcos' Twitter - and all I can say is I hope the rest of his Team didn't have dates too - or there will be BIIIIIIIIIG trouble :spit:

And - actually Jase - I would be honoured to go out on a date with the gorgeous (and very fragrant) Mr. Baghdatis - though Ellen knows he has to wait his turn for me amongst that team!!!!

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 05:47 PM
:lol: Just seen Marcos' Twitter - and all I can say is I hope the rest of his Team didn't have dates too - or there will be BIIIIIIIIIG trouble :spit:

And - actually Jase - I would be honoured to go out on a date with the gorgeous (and very fragrant) Mr. Baghdatis - though Ellen knows he has to wait his turn for me amongst that team!!!!
Oh :rolls:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 05:52 PM
:wavey:How's things?:D

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Old Sport Noleta :wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 05:55 PM
The Divine and Delightful Miss N :wavey:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 05:56 PM
Old Sport Noleta :wavey:

:lol:I am not that old:ras:

Everything cool woth your PC Rose?:kiss:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 05:59 PM
But when CD says it u react fine to it? :ras: And yes u r, u r very old.

Ok see ya' :wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 06:01 PM
:lol:I am not that old:ras:

Everything cool woth your PC Rose?:kiss:

Seems to be - touch wood :tape: Still running a bit slowly, because I have these cleaning programmes on discs that John gave me, and I'm supposed to run one each day for a few days - just to make 100% sure that all traces of the evil virus have gone, and they slow things down quite a bit whilst they run...................... but seems to be getting there, thanks :hug:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 06:02 PM
But when CD says it u react fine to it? :ras: And yes u r, u r very old.

Ok see ya' :wavey:

But CD can say that:inlove:

I am not old:awww:I'm older looking that's it:shrug:

Are you avoiding me?:eek::(

Noleta
03-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Seems to be - touch wood :tape: Still running a bit slowly, because I have these cleaning programmes on discs that John gave me, and I'm supposed to run one each day for a few days - just to make 100% sure that all traces of the evil virus have gone, and they slow things down quite a bit whilst they run...................... but seems to be getting there, thanks :hug:

Better not to use too much streams:unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Better not to use too much streams:unsure:

No :tape: I already decided that. And especially not from that evil fromsport site :mad:

Luckily Sky show IW and Miami, and I assume they're interractive, so it's unlikely streams will be showing anything I can't watch on TV anyway for a while. I'm very wary of them now though.

Noleta
03-12-2010, 06:15 PM
No :tape: I already decided that. And especially not from that evil fromsport site :mad:

Luckily Sky show IW and Miami, and I assume they're interractive, so it's unlikely streams will be showing anything I can't watch on TV anyway for a while. I'm very wary of them now though.

Weird how you were the only one on here having a virus from Fromsport?:unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Weird how you were the only one on here having a virus from Fromsport?:unsure:

No - I've actually heard of lots of people who've had them from that site over time :shrug: Maybe it was just "my turn" to be attacked by a random one last weekend. It was a BAAAAAAD one though - somehow managed to disable all the anti-malware, cleansing things I had installed and corrupt them so they wouldn't run. Had to literally be uninstalled manually by going into the Registry, and even then remnants of it still remain, because every clenase I do finds at least one more lurking :unsure:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Back! Absolutely nothing on TV, it was actually so bad I started watching Hannah Montana.Seems to be - touch wood :tape: Still running a bit slowly, because I have these cleaning programmes on discs that John gave me, and I'm supposed to run one each day for a few days - just to make 100% sure that all traces of the evil virus have gone, and they slow things down quite a bit whilst they run...................... but seems to be getting there, thanks :hug:Good to hear :yeah: :D

But CD can say that:inlove: Now u have a crush on CD? :eek:

I am not old:awww:I'm older looking that's it:shrug: That is so hot! :drool:

Are you avoiding me?:eek::(:eek: What would make u think that? I would NEVER avoid u ;)
No :tape: I already decided that. And especially not from that evil fromsport site :mad:Hmm... Interesting, gonna try do some searches and see if fromsport even has any viruses.

Luckily Sky show IW and Miami, and I assume they're interractive, so it's unlikely streams will be showing anything I can't watch on TV anyway for a while. I'm very wary of them now though.:rolls: Well that's good :)

Weird how you were the only one on here having a virus from Fromsport?:unsure:That's what I'm thinking as well.

No - I've actually heard of lots of people who've had them from that site over time :shrug: Maybe it was just "my turn" to be attacked by a random one last weekend. It was a BAAAAAAD one though - somehow managed to disable all the anti-malware, cleansing things I had installed and corrupt them so they wouldn't run. Had to literally be uninstalled manually by going into the Registry, and even then remnants of it still remain, because every clenase I do finds at least one more lurking :unsure:

Hmm... I guess it's rare to get one from there then, must be the advertising on the site or something?

Craig
03-12-2010, 06:35 PM
When does coverage actually start on Sky Sports? I can't wait. :sobbing:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Tomorrow 7pm I think =D

As for the Hit for Haiti, that's on Eurosport 2 at 3.30am tomorrow =) Should be 2 cracking matches, dunno who I want to win the mens' doubles match tho, I prefer Sampras to Agassi, but then I prefer Rafa to Roger :unsure:

Craig
03-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Tomorrow 7pm I think =D

As for the Hit for Haiti, that's on Eurosport 2 at 3.30am tomorrow =) Should be 2 cracking matches, dunno who I want to win the mens' doubles match tho, I prefer Sampras to Agassi, but then I prefer Rafa to Roger :unsure:

Oh, I won't be seeing any tomorrow night then. :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Hmm... I guess it's rare to get one from there then, must be the advertising on the site or something?

Oh yes - I'm sure it's from their advertising :shrug:

Noleta

Better be careful myself too:eek:

Back! Absolutely nothing on TV, it was actually so bad I started watching Hannah Montana.Good to hear :yeah: :D

Now u have a crush on CD? :eek:

That is so hot! :drool:

:eek: What would make u think that? I would NEVER avoid u ;)

That's what I'm thinking as well.

I like Hannah Montana:bounce:

Ermm.....no:unsure::o

Hot?It's cold here:shrug:

Aww:kiss::hug:

You were thinking?:eek:

When does coverage actually start on Sky Sports? I can't wait. :sobbing:

7pm Saturday.SkySportsXtra;)

Certinfy
Well all the matches tomorrow are probably going to be as boring as hell anyway :o

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Presumably it's 6.00pm here in UK tomorrow, and 7.00pm CET. So for Craig will be 6.00pm :shrug:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Oh yes - I'm sure it's from their advertising :shrug:I actually want to check this now, but don't wanna risk it :p

Better be careful myself too:eek:U should, wouldn't want Rosie's friend to have to come all the way to Belgium :p

I like Hannah Montana:bounce: *high 5* :lol:

Ermm.....no:unsure::o Phew, he once said "I am a father to hundreds of children, just I don't know their names neither their location" or something similar to that :o

Hot?It's cold here:shrug:Yeah, but ur so hot, u could make the Antarctic become a desert :eek:

Aww:kiss::hug:p :hug:

You were thinking?:eek:I'm not that stupid, I admit I'm stupid, but I think I can think. :p

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 06:48 PM
OK guys - dinner time :D Hope to be back later :kiss:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 06:48 PM
See ya' for now Rosie.

Noleta
03-12-2010, 07:01 PM
U should, wouldn't want Rosie's friend to have to come all the way to Belgium :p

*high 5* :lol:

Phew, he once said "I am a father to hundreds of children, just I don't know their names neither their location" or something similar to that :o

Yeah, but ur so hot, u could make the Antarctic become a desert :eek:

:hug:

I'm not that stupid, I admit I'm stupid, but I think I can think. :p

Ooooh:aplot:Why not:devil:......Oh wait,he's married:rolleyes:

Back at ya:p

Really?:rolls:Is he vampire Bill? from True Blood:p

Noooo.....I'm sooo cold:sad:

:smooch:

:lol:Course you're not:pYou're a rebel:hug:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 07:02 PM
The Simpsons are on:dance:

Later Rosie:kiss:

Where is ellen?

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 07:03 PM
The Simpsons sucks!

Hmm... I only just realised she was gone :help:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 07:06 PM
The Simpsons sucks!

Hmm... I only just realised she was gone :help:

They don't:nerner:

:eek:RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN before she read that:tape:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Personal opinion then :p

Hehe, ur right :bolt:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 07:40 PM
The Simpsons are on:dance:

Later Rosie:kiss:

Where is ellen?

Here :) But not for long.

:eek:RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN before she read that:tape:

Why should I even bother? ;)

Noleta
03-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Here :) But not for long.

Why should I even bother? ;)

:wavey:Where are you off to?

Do you want him on your back or off?:unsure:

Did you read this?

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/1079281/2010/03/12/Paus-gaf-onderdak-aan-pedofiele-priester.dhtml

:explode::mad:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 07:48 PM
:wavey:Where are you off to?

Do you want him on your back or off?:unsure:

Did you read this?

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/1079281/2010/03/12/Paus-gaf-onderdak-aan-pedofiele-priester.dhtml

:explode::mad:

Nowhere. I have someone coming over.

Off.

Yeah, he's an idiot :rolls: And it is a shame for Rome that he has to live there.

Did you read the article about the devil btw? :spit: http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/1078511/2010/03/11/Duivel-zit-achter-onthullingen-seksschandalen-in-de-kerk.dhtml

Noleta
03-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Nowhere. I have someone coming over.

Off.

Yeah, he's an idiot :rolls: And it is a shame for Rome that he has to live there.

Did you read the article about the devil btw? :spit: http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/1078511/2010/03/11/Duivel-zit-achter-onthullingen-seksschandalen-in-de-kerk.dhtml

Oh ffs:rolleyes:What's next?:spit:

Another one here:help:
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/959/Bizar/article/detail/1078984/2010/03/12/Walmart-beschuldigd-van-racisme-omdat-zwarte-barbie-goedkoper-is-dan-blanke.dhtml

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Another one here:help:
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/959/Bizar/article/detail/1078984/2010/03/12/Walmart-beschuldigd-van-racisme-omdat-zwarte-barbie-goedkoper-is-dan-blanke.dhtml

:lol: Yeah, it's too pathetic for words.

Are you going to watch Justine in the Hit for Haiti? I see it's scheduled for 5.30am on Eurosport, but according to my calculation - that is not live :scratch:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Why are these articles in wubugujuju language?

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Why are these articles in wubugujuju language?

It's called Dutch. You know, the language Noleta and I speak? ;)

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:21 PM
It's called Dutch. You know, the language Noleta and I speak? ;)U and Noleta speak English tho, so in other words Dutch is another name for English? :eek:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:22 PM
U and Noleta speak English tho, so in other words Dutch is another name for English? :eek:

No, we can actually speak more than one language... :p

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:24 PM
No, we can actually speak more than one language... :pOh, so what is the other language u girls speak? :p

Haha just kidding, but cool :) U have to be smart to know more than 1 language IMO :)

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:30 PM
:rolleyes: This fill-in-the-draw game is getting on my nerves already. How can I know Lu would beat Hernandez. And then Beck who loses to Delgado, or Phau losing to Anderson. Hopeless, these guys.

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:31 PM
It's a game, calm down!

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm a bad loser :ras: And now David has as many points as me.

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Awww :sad:

Btw can u help me quickly, see like people call Berdych, Birdshit. And people call Verdasco, Mugdasco, what do people call Querrey?

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:38 PM

Btw can u help me quickly, see like people call Berdych, Birdshit. And people call Verdasco, Mugdasco, what do people call Querrey?

I call him druggo or dopey, if that helps :o

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:39 PM
:rolls: Kinda helps :p Just I needed a name that can be easily be recognised to know it was Sam.

Anyway the nice Jason is back (the one that doesn't insult u, yet only loves you) so what u up to babe? :)

Noleta
03-12-2010, 08:42 PM
:lol: Yeah, it's too pathetic for words.

Are you going to watch Justine in the Hit for Haiti? I see it's scheduled for 5.30am on Eurosport, but according to my calculation - that is not live :scratch:

It says 4:30am on my tv:confused:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:43 PM
So are Eurosport showing the mens' doubles hit for Haiti as well?

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm glad to see that Jason back, then the nice Ellen might come back aswell.

At the moment, I am no longer waiting for my guest, as he just called to say he is at the hospital because he probably broke his arm or shoulder at karate lesson :rolleyes: So not much to do...

Noleta
03-12-2010, 08:44 PM

Sorry Jase but that got me:haha:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm glad to see that Jason back, then the nice Ellen might come back aswell.

At the moment, I am no longer waiting for my guest, as he just called to say he is at the hospital because he probably broke his arm or shoulder at karate lesson :rolleyes: So not much to do...

Ouch:eek:

Chat with us:p

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:46 PM
It says 4:30am on my tv:confused:

Eurosport? There's always something wrong with that stupid thing.

Are you sure you aren't getting the UK Eurosport's times?

Ouch:eek:

Chat with us:p

I will have to... :p

Noleta
03-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Eurosport? There's always something wrong with that stupid thing.

Are you sure you aren't getting the UK Eurosport's times?

I will have to... :p

It's on 3:30am Uk time.4:30 our time British Europsort2:shrug:

You don't have a choice...:p

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm glad to see that Jason back, then the nice Ellen might come back aswell. But ur always nice ;) Even when ur mean I find u nice :)

At the moment, I am no longer waiting for my guest, as he just called to say he is at the hospital because he probably broke his arm or shoulder at karate lesson :rolleyes: So not much to do...Sorry but :haha: :haha:

Sorry Jase but that got me:haha:
:ras:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Someone please make this clear, is this for the Womens hit for Haiti, the mens, or both? :confused:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:51 PM
It's on 3:30am Uk time.4:30 our time British Europsort2:shrug:

Surely Dutch Eurosport will show it later :rolleyes: They are useless.

http://www.tv.be/sport/tennis-benefietwedstrijd-usa?channel=eurosport-2&date=12-03-2010

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Someone please make this clear, is this for the Womens hit for Haiti, the mens, or both? :confused:

First the women, then the men.

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 08:53 PM
First the women, then the men.Oh, so what time do u think the men will be on?

Noleta
03-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Your signature Jase:lol::rolls::lol::yeah:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 08:55 PM

Noleta
03-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Surely Dutch Eurosport will show it later :rolleyes: They are useless.

http://www.tv.be/sport/tennis-benefietwedstrijd-usa?channel=eurosport-2&date=12-03-2010

Perhaps they're showing the Womens double only?

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Oh, so what time do u think the men will be on?

I don't even know what time the women will be on :spit:

Can we calculate all together please? It starts at 7.30pm Cali time. Which is PST, right? GMT - 8.

It is now 12.57pm there, which means they are indeed 9 hours behind. 7pm + 9 = 16 = 4am :scratch: So it should start indeed at 4.30am OUR time, Noleta.

Conclusing: Eurosport sucks for putting it in delay!

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Welcome back, Rosie! Highly intellectual here, as you can see :D

Perhaps they're showing the Womens double only?

They start an hour LATER. So they'd show just the mens :mad:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 08:59 PM
I don't even know what time the women will be on :spit:

Can we calculate all together please? It starts at 7.30pm Cali time. Which is PST, right? GMT - 8.

It is now 12.55pm there, which means they are indeed 9 hours behind. 7pm + 9 = 16 = 4am :scratch: So it should start indeed at 4.30am OUR time, Noleta.

What's PST?:scratch:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:00 PM
What's PST?:scratch:

Pacific Standard Time :D Or GMT - 8h.

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Your signature Jase:lol::rolls::lol::yeah:Had to be done sooner rather than later :o

:wavey::wavey:

Perhaps they're showing the Womens double only?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don't even know what time the women will be on :spit: :rolls:

Can we calculate all together please? It starts at 7.30pm Cali time. Which is PST, right? GMT - 8. Yes correct.

It is now 12.55pm there, which means they are indeed 9 hours behind. 7pm + 9 = 16 = 4am :scratch: So it should start indeed at 4.30am OUR time, Noleta.

Weird, because here in the UK Eurosport have got it for 3.30am, which is the correct time for us guys in the UK :shrug:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:01 PM

They start an hour LATER. So they'd show just the mens :mad:

Weird huh?Surely if Uk eurosport shows the whole thing so should the Dutch?

:wavey:Auntie Rooooooooooooooosie

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:02 PM

Of course :D As ever! I was just looking at some Marcos pics on his Board - showing him playing football in IW. He's supposed to be playing with Gaston Gaudio, but it looks so much like Poncho it's scary :unsure:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:02 PM
I just checked the TV guide on digital tv again, and it clearly says 5.30am. Perhaps I should get up at 4.30am because that tv guide has been crappy many times before :o

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Of course :D As ever! I was just looking at some Marcos pics on his Board - showing him playing football in IW. He's supposed to be playing with gaston Gaudio, but it looks so much like Poncho it's scary :unsure:

:bolt: Will be back!

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Such a huge error in the email I got from the ATP, since when the fuck is CA 10 hours ahead of GMT. :lol:

http://i42.tinypic.com/24y73op.png

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:04 PM
I just checked the TV guide on digital tv again, and it clearly says 5.30am. Perhaps I should get up at 4.30am because that tv guide has been crappy many times before :oHehe might as well, tho if it isn't... :o

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Weird huh?Surely if Uk eurosport shows the whole thing so should the Dutch?

:wavey:Auntie Rooooooooooooooosie

Noletaaaaaaaa :hearts:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Of course :D As ever! I was just looking at some Marcos pics on his Board - showing him playing football in IW. He's supposed to be playing with Gaston Gaudio, but it looks so much like Poncho it's scary :unsure:

So Gaudio plays footie with everyone:aplot:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Noletaaaaaaaa :hearts:

Are you gonna watch the Hit for Haiti thingie?:D

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Euhm, I can't find those pictures, Rosie. Help? :awww:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Such a huge error in the email I got from the ATP, since when the fuck is CA 10 hours ahead of GMT. :lol:

http://i42.tinypic.com/24y73op.png

Poor people who believe that. They will be so massively confused :hug:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:10 PM
'thingie' :rolls:

Poor people who believe that. They will be so massively confused :hug::rolls: I believed it when I saw it earlier today, then like 1 hour later I realised I use to live in CA, and it was 8 hours behind, not 10 hours ahead :o Can't believe they fooled me like that!

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:12 PM

That's cause you're mad/annoyed:awww:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
:rolls: I believed it when I saw it earlier today, then like 1 hour later I realised I use to live in CA, and it was 8 hours behind, not 10 hours ahead :o Can't believe they fooled me like that!

Took you quite a while :p

That's cause you're mad/annoyed:awww:

I am :o Also impatient and reckless whenever I hear the name Poncho :sad:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Btw Noleta, i lurked here once and I read something about me touching ur 'chest' :haha: Can I do it now? :devil:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Grrr my popcorn isn't salty enough:(

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Grrr my popcorn isn't salty enough:(

Ewww! Have sweet popcorn!

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Grrr my popcorn isn't salty enough:(I can make it salty for you! :devil:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:17 PM
I am :o Also impatient and reckless whenever I hear the name Poncho :sad:

:hug:Don't be:kiss:Your wonderful Jase is back,what do you want more?:hug:

Btw Noleta, i lurked here once and I read something about me touching ur 'chest' :haha: Can I do it now? :devil:

When i was sick:awww:Kept waiting and waiting...nothing:rolleyes: so i got ellen to do it:ras:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Rosie, I found the pictures :hug: It's not Poncho at all, you should know! I wonder where he was though :awww:

Noleta
Ewww! Have sweet popcorn!

Ewww!i don't like sweet popcorn:ras:

*Ljubica*

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/marcos2/soccer-pics-practices-indian-wel-2.jpg

Rosie, I found the pictures :hug: It's not Poncho at all, you should know! I wonder where he was though :awww:

:awww: I know - I just said it looked like him. As to where he was - in the Bar with Eduardo probably :shrug:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:19 PM
I can make it salty for you! :devil:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:19 PM
:hug:Don't be:kiss:Your wonderful Jase is back,what do you want more?:hug:

Ahem ahem... a lot :p

When i was sick:awww:Kept waiting and waiting...nothing:rolleyes: so i got ellen to do it:ras:

:eek: He might like that even more.

Craig
03-12-2010, 09:20 PM
God, Jason is such a slut! :p

P.S I hate Indian Wells already. :sobbing:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:20 PM
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/marcos2/soccer-pics-practices-indian-wel-2.jpg

That must be Monaco with the blue shirt.

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:21 PM
:awww: I know - I just said it looked like him. As to where he was - in the Bar with Eduardo probably :shrug:

Thanks for the picture anyway! :hug:

The bar, eh... :aplot:

Certinfy
Hey hey Noleta, I couldn't do anything :ras: Still I'll do it next time ;) Touching ur chest would be :drool:

Man, I wish i could play football with them :p

Noleta
Ahem ahem... a lot :p

:eek: He might like that even more.

Do you have a cough?:awww::hug:

He's not a pervert:p

:wavey:Why?:awww:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:22 PM
That must be Monaco with the blue shirt.

It is defo Monaco :lol:

http://www.gototennisblog.com/wp-content/gallery/tennis-hunks-babes-practice-indian-wells-2010/soccer-pics-practices-indian-wells3.jpg

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Hey hey Noleta, I couldn't do anything :ras: Still I'll do it next time ;) Touching ur chest would be :drool:

Hey...do you want me to get sick again?:eek::ras:

Certinfy
Ahem ahem... a lot :p :ras:

:eek: He might like that even more.I do, girls touching girls :inlove: :drool:

God, Jason is such a slut! :p Indeed :angel: It is defo the way to live, and + I'm the only guy here atm, so I need to share the love.

P.S I hate Indian Wells already. :sobbing:Why? :confused:

That must be Monaco with the blue shirt.Has to be, he's a football crackhead :o

ellen_

Oh me tooooo :awww:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:24 PM
It is defo Monaco :lol:

http://www.gototennisblog.com/wp-content/gallery/tennis-hunks-babes-practice-indian-wells-2010/soccer-pics-practices-indian-wells3.jpg

Meh...don't like him:o

Craig
03-12-2010, 09:25 PM
:wavey:Why?:awww:

Why? :confused:

Sabine retired in her match. Injured yet again. :sobbing: I have no luck with WTA faves other than Serena.

*Ljubica*

Getting up at 3.30am or whatever to see Nadal and Federer :eek: Erm - no - I don't think so :o

Noleta
Oh me tooooo :awww:

If only i found those damnd 109000 euros:(:lol:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Sabine retired in her match. Injured yet again. :sobbing: I have no luck with WTA faves other than Serena.

Sabine:confused:Sorry for my ignorance:o

Getting up at 3.30am or whatever to see Nadal and Federer :eek: Erm - no - I don't think so :o

:lol:What about pestol Pete?Graf?:worship:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:27 PM

Me too :spit: I picked Llodra in Suicide Tennis, and he just lost 3-8, 0-6 :rolleyes:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Hey...do you want me to get sick again?:eek::ras:Hell yeah :p

Oh me tooooo :awww::) Lets go IW now! I'll buy the tickets!

Meh...don't like him:oSame.

Sabine retired in her match. Injured yet again. :sobbing: I have no luck with WTA faves other than Serena.:awww: :hug: Sorry dude.

Getting up at 3.30am or whatever to see Nadal and Federer :eek: Erm - no - I don't think so :oBut but but... ok u win here Rosie :p

If only i found those damnd 109000 euros:(:lol:If u found that sort of cash, u could buy me :eek:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Me too :spit: I picked Llodra in Suicide Tennis, and he just lost 3-8, 0-6 :rolleyes:

:confused:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:29 PM

:lol:What about pestol Pete?Graf?:worship:

Always hated Pistol Pete :tape: And I want to sleep in on my day off :o Also have to take Alex to the airport quite early, so don't want to miss out on any more precious sleep time.

:lol: Typo - I meant 3-6 of course.......... though it might as well have been 3-8 because he still knocked me out of the game :mad:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Hell yeah :p

:) Lets go IW now! I'll buy the tickets!

Same.

If u found that sort of cash, u could buy me :eek:

Nice....NOT:ras:

Hey!what about me?:awww:

We have something in common:hearts:

You're soooooo cheap:eek:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Indeed :confused:
Always hated Pistol Pete :tape: And I want to sleep in on my day off :o Also have to take Alex to the airport quite early, so don't want to miss out on any more precious sleep time.:rolls: Well you've got 373489574857957 reasons not to watch it then :p

zoltan83
03-12-2010, 09:32 PM
:)
Welcome back Jase :hug:!
:lol: no-wizard-day.... I like the way it sounds :D
:drink: :aparty:
yeah :sad: poor poor me :sad:

Great idea :D

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Indeed :confused:
:rolls: Well you've got 373489574857957 reasons not to watch it then :p

I would say 373489574857958 :ras:

Noleta
Always hated Pistol Pete :tape: And I want to sleep in on my day off :o Also have to take Alex to the airport quite early, so don't want to miss out on any more precious sleep time.

:lol: Typo - I meant 3-6 of course.......... though it might as well have been 3-8 because he still knocked me out of the game :mad:

:eek:.....Never....:ras:

Have a safe drive Rose:hug:

:rolls:Why did you bet on him?

Certinfy
Nice....NOT:ras: :ras:

Hey!what about me?:awww: Oh yeah, u could come as well :D

We have something in common:hearts: :eek: Wow, took us long enough.

You're soooooo cheap:eek::ras: I'm meant to be expensive!

Craig
03-12-2010, 09:34 PM

Sabine Lisicki from Germany. ;)

I don't even know who Matosevic is. :lol: :o

:awww: :hug: Sorry dude.

:hug:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:34 PM
:eek:.....Never....:ras:

Have a safe drive Rose:hug:

:rolls:Why did you bet on him?

Because he was playing someone caled Marinko Matosevic, so I thought he'd win :shrug: It's not like he was playing Federer or something :shrug:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:35 PM
I would say 373489574857958 :ras:Fine, then u have that many reasons not to watch it :ras: Seriously tho, if it was Nole and Rafa vs Fed and Sampras, would u watch it? ;)

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:36 PM
:ras:

Oh yeah, u could come as well :D

:eek: Wow, took us long enough.

:ras: I'm meant to be expensive!

:nerner:

:bounce:I can be the goalie:D

You were banned remember:p

Fail:ras:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Because he was playing someone caled Marinko Matosevic, so I thought he'd win :shrug: It's not like he was playing Federer or something :shrug:I'm actually scared to think what Llodra could have lost by to a top 10 player today, maybe 6-0 6-0? :shrug:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Fine, then u have that many reasons not to watch it :ras: Seriously tho, if it was Nole and Rafa vs Fed and Sampras, would u watch it? ;)

Probably not to be honest :o I don't really do exhibitions that much - they're Ok if you're there and joining in the spirit and atmosphere, but I don't think I'd get up in the middle of the night to watch one. Probably just record it and watch it next day :shrug:

That's why I thought Llodra was a safe bet :o

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm actually scared to think what Llodra could have lost by to a top 10 player today, maybe 6-0 6-0? :shrug:

I can only assume he must have been ill or carrying some kind of injury to lose like that :shrug:

Noleta
Because he was playing someone caled Marinko Matosevic, so I thought he'd win :shrug: It's not like he was playing Federer or something :shrug:

:haha:What a mug:p

Sabine Lisicki from Germany. ;)

I know Lisicki:DDidn't know her first name though:o

+1:lol:

Certinfy
:nerner:

:bounce:I can be the goalie:D This will be interesting, I wonder how many goals u'll let in :p

You were banned remember:p I prefer to think of it as a time where I went on holiday with no internet connection :angel:

Fail:ras:So u wouldn't buy me? :mad:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:40 PM
:haha:What a mug:p

Does that mean I'll be in Jase's signature then soon? :D

Certinfy
I can only assume he must have been ill or carrying some kind of injury to lose like that :shrug:
Has to have been, can't think of any other reason.

Noleta
Can't believ i'm eating pudding at this hour of time:o:o

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Sorry, went to hug my bunny :hearts:

Nicooooooooooo! :bounce:

Certinfy
NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :bounce:

*Ljubica*
Has to have been, can't think of any other reason.

Unless he just wanted to upset me :sad:

Btw - Gasquet lost the first set to Simon Greul :tape:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Does that mean I'll be in Jase's signature then soon? :DDo u want to be in mine? :p

Can't believ i'm eating pudding at this hour of time:o:o
Oh, can I have some, I'm hungry :awww:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:42 PM
:bounce:I can be the goalie:D

I dated one :tape: So yeah, you can be the goalie. Worst job on the pitch :tape:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Does that mean I'll be in Jase's signature then soon? :D

This will be interesting, I wonder how many goals u'll let in :p

I prefer to think of it as a time where I went on holiday with no internet connection :angel:

So u wouldn't buy me? :mad:

0.I was a good goalie at school:ras:

Whatever you want:p

If i had money left....yeah:p

*Ljubica*
Nico :bounce: My favourite Wizard is inda House :banana:

ellen_
Btw - Gasquet lost the first set to Simon Greul :tape:

I picked him to win aswell! :mad:

And Llodra! Useless!

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Unless he just wanted to upset me :sad:He wouldn't ;)

Btw - Gasquet lost the first set to Simon Greul :tape:Greul, this mug I like but I hardly ever see play! Now win this match and I might see u play Gael :D

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:44 PM

Nicooooooooooo! :bounce:

Woppie :inlove: How is he? Does he live in his Villa yet?

:awww: So I guess the moral of this story is - never trust a Frenchman because they'll always let you down :sad:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:45 PM

:hearts:No kisses?:D

Oh, can I have some, I'm hungry :awww:

Of course;kiss;

I dated one :tape: So yeah, you can be the goalie. Worst job on the pitch :tape:

Not if you are a good goalie:p

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:45 PM

0.I was a good goalie at school:ras: Oh in that case, epic! :D

Whatever you want:p :D

If i had money left....yeah:pGood :)

And Llodra! Useless!Same here :mad: :fiery: Tho i'll rather Greul win anyway.

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Woppie :inlove: How is he? Does he live in his Villa yet?

Ofcourse, he is having a great time there :lol: He goes lying on his blankets like cats, in the sun. I secretly think his mother went out with a cat :o

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Auf getz Greul :hearts:

Ofcourse, he is having a great time there :lol: He goes lying on his blankets like cats, in the sun. I secretly think his mother went out with a cat :o

:lol: Good he's happy though, and your Mum's asthma and breathing is OK now too?

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:47 PM
:hearts:No kisses?:D

Ofcourse there were kisses :D

Not if you are a good goalie:p

He was in Lokeren's first team :tape:

Certinfy
:hearts:No kisses?:D Kissing a rabbit :unsure:

Of course;kiss; Thanks :D

Not if you are a good goalie:p:haha: :yeah:

zoltan83
How is everybody going?

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:48 PM

Why don't you buy a cat for him?For company?:p

:wavey:Wizzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Nico, the dog in ur avy, that urs? :inlove:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:49 PM
How is everybody going?

Good thanks - it's WEEKEND - so no work for a few days - and tennis on TV from tomorrow :woohoo:

ellen_
:lol: Good he's happy though, and your Mum's asthma and breathing is OK now too?

Yeah she's fine :)

Noleta
Ofcourse there were kisses :D

He was in Lokeren's first team :tape:

Jason gonna be jealous:tape:

And you dumped him:eek:You could've been a wag:eek:

Kissing a rabbit :unsure:

:haha: :yeah:

How is everybody going?

It's ellen:shrug:

My pleasure:p
Missing youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:awww:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Kissing a rabbit :unsure:

Yes, I kiss him :ras:

How is everybody going?

Not important! How are YOU? :p

Why don't you buy a cat for him?For company?:p

I'd love to :hearts: But a 2nd bunny would be cool too.

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:51 PM
I'd love to :hearts: But a 2nd bunny would be cool too.

A male or a female bunny?:p

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:52 PM
And you dumped him:eek:You could've been a wag:eek:

Well, I was, I guess. But when I broke up, he left Lokeren and went to a team in some low league :p

A male or a female bunny?:p

Female. He would fight with another male, but we'd have to see the Vet first then :angel:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Well, I was, I guess. But when I broke up, he left Lokeren and went to a team in some low league :p

Female. He would fight with another male, but we'd have to see the Vet first then :angel:

So you broke his heart :sad: Just as you're doing with Sr. B and the Ugg Man?:awww: Ellen - your power over men is simply awesome :D

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:55 PM
So you broke his heart :sad: Just as you're doing with Sr. B and the Ugg Man?:awww: Ellen - your power over men is simply awesome :D

I never broke Sr B.'s heart :awww:

Noleta

You're saying that it was your fault?:p

You know that you'll have a lot of baby bunnies:eek:

Certinfy
To much to post on here :o

As for Ellen, oh dear, no wonder all these guys leave u u dump all these guys :o