Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Or maybe he fainted during birth and hasn't return to Earth yet :D

:lol: Quite possibly - you know what men are like :rolleyes:

WTF is Nole doing in this match btw? From 5-1 to 5-4 :rolleyes: It's so bad I'm actually laughing :o

ellen_
02-22-2010, 03:49 PM
:lol: Quite possibly - you know what men are like :rolleyes:

WTF is Nole doing in this match btw? From 5-1 to 5-4 :rolleyes: It's so bad I'm actually laughing :o

I'm laughing too :lol: Garcia Lopez is winning some hearts like this though.

But he won :D

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm laughing too :lol: Garcia Lopez is winning some hearts like this though.

But he won :D

Maybe Nole has a return of that stomach bug from Australia :unsure: That might explain his ridiculously poor performance. Seems that was the problem with Marcos :sad: He has some form of food poisoning, - had to leave the court to throw up during his match with Gilles :sad: Hope his Team don't catch it :awww:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 04:04 PM
:eek: Really? I saw he wasn't feeling well, and felt cramping in the legs too. Poor Marcos and his team :awww:

But if it's that, it should be okay in a day or 2. Same with Nole, whatever his problem was :)

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 04:04 PM
:wavey:

Hmmm that Djokocoaster had some sharp ups and downs:eek:

Pfff some day I've had,planned to watch tennis on day I don't work and whammo life gets in the way,had a flippin 4 hour powercut!!! So had to look up other results instead of actually watching:banghead:

Gilles:sad: Baggy:) Simo:awww:

EDIT Baggy is sick:awww:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 04:11 PM
:eek: Really? I saw he wasn't feeling well, and felt cramping in the legs too. Poor Marcos and his team :awww:

But if it's that, it should be okay in a day or 2. Same with Nole, whatever his problem was :)

Yes - this is from his Official site http://www.baghdatis.com/articles/view/marcos-fights-past-simon

“The only thing I can say is I fought through and that's all,” said Marcos. “I didn't feel too much. I was concentrating on not throwing up on the court or some points. It is food poisoning. I have cramps in the stomach, and I'll go see a doctor and we'll see what's going to happen.”

Hi Di :wavey: Sorry your man lost :hug: And sorry for the power cut too. I've just started to watch my recording of the Marcos match - he certainly does look poorly :awww:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 04:14 PM
:awww:thats heroic from Marcos,but of course I'm sorry Gilles lost,so many players are ill already,injured or just coming back from injuries.

Aside from that,how has everyone's day been,mine has been truly shitty:lol:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Di :wavey:

Yes - this is from his Official site http://www.baghdatis.com/articles/view/marcos-fights-past-simon

“The only thing I can say is I fought through and that's all,” said Marcos. “I didn't feel too much. I was concentrating on not throwing up on the court or some points. It is food poisoning. I have cramps in the stomach, and I'll go see a doctor and we'll see what's going to happen.”

Ahwww noo :awww:

Btw, more proof that Adidas isn't made for Murray. Notice the shorts :spit:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Ellen:wavey:

Ewww no,agree with you there Ellen,adidas clothing isn't tailor made for Murray:o

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Btw, more proof that Adidas isn't made for Murray. Notice the shorts :spit:

:unsure: I would really rather not look at Murray's shorts :bolt: I am enjoying a Hot Cross Bun with my tea right now, and I don't want to feel as bad as Marcos.

Aside from that,how has everyone's day been,mine has been truly shitty:lol:

:awww: Sorry to hear that :hug: Mine's been OK thanks - nothing special - just work and then home to watch tennis. Best thing about today was that the firewall at work was down, so I could access MTF to follow scores :o

ellen_
02-22-2010, 04:23 PM
I am terribly sorry, but I hope Marcos gave Murray a big wet kiss before the match :o He looks not good either though. (What a stupid thing to say about him) :devil:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Come on Kuni!!!:D

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 04:28 PM
I am terribly sorry, but I hope Marcos gave Murray a big wet kiss before the match :o He looks not good either though. (What a stupid thing to say about him) :devil:

:eek: I'm really not sure Marcos is that way inclined :o Nor Murray come to that. :lol:

And yes Di - come on Kuni :rocker:

No Ponchoooo sightrings as yet btw Ellen - but some pretty tacky looking women in that audience - our Team better be behaving themselves :devil:

OK - will be back in half an hour or so - have some stuff to do. Be as quick as I can :wavey:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 04:38 PM
See you in a little while Rose:hug:

Ellen,are you watching Kuni? This 2nd game is soooo long,they've played almost half an hour already:eek::eek:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 04:43 PM
24 minutes and finally game over,oh Kuni:awww:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 04:52 PM
Ofcourse I'm watching :lol: Poor Kuni indeed. But Murray seriously doesn't look good. Keeps grabbing his stomach area and is beathing very heavily.

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Just testing,just testing:lol:

Yeah Murray is breathing heavy.

Is your Mum home from hospital now Ellen,how is she?

ellen_
02-22-2010, 05:07 PM
She can come home tomorrow :) For real now. She's doing alright, but she'll be at home for at least 2 more weeks.

My brother and I have to get an allergy test and a lung test aswell, for the bunny allergy and asthma. We probably have it both too, but just not as bad as my mother yet.

Oh Kuni :awww:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 05:09 PM
:wavey: Back :D

Sorry - can't watch Kuni, because I really cannot take Murray and the Sky commentators' :drool: Am still watching Marcos and Gilles :hearts:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 05:13 PM
She can come home tomorrow :) For real now. She's doing alright, but she'll be at home for at least 2 more weeks.

My brother and I have to get an allergy test and a lung test aswell, for the bunny allergy and asthma. We probably have it both too, but just not as bad as my mother yet.

Oh Kuni :awww:

Good news on your Mum:yeah: Its specially heartbreaking when people become allergic to their pets:sad: I hope the tests on you and your brother go well,it would be so awful if you were all had a bunny allergy,Woppy is so adorable:awww:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Good news on your Mum:yeah: Its specially heartbreaking when people become allergic to their pets:sad: I hope the tests on you and your brother go well,it would be so awful if you were all had a bunny allergy,Woppy is so adorable:awww:

We have been looking at outside bunny houses, and if my mom feels well enough - we'll go buy Woppy a whole new palace to put in the garden when it's warm enough :D

Kuni broke :eek: :banana:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 05:19 PM
We have been looking at outside bunny houses, and if my mom feels well enough - we'll go buy Woppy a whole new palace to put in the garden when it's warm enough :D

That would be a good solution for all of you,wishing for warmer weather:)

Kuni just lost the break of serve:sad:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 05:19 PM

Sounds good. Maybe you can get him a little friend to play with outside? He might be lonely out there when he's used to the sounds or people/radio/TV etc inside the house all day. Did he sleep better last night btw?

ellen_
02-22-2010, 05:23 PM
That would be a good solution for all of you,wishing for warmer weather:)

Kuni just lost the break of serve:sad:

:sobbing:

Sounds good. Maybe you can get him a little friend to play with outside? He might be lonely out there when he's used to the sounds or people/radio/TV etc inside the house all day. Did he sleep better last night btw?

Yeah he was a lot calmer. And I also thought of him feeling lonely outside, but apparently bunnies will fight when you put them together. My uncle's bunny has a cavia with him, and they don't seem to fight :lol: But we'll ask some more advice to the Vet, they'll be able to tell us what's best for him.

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 05:27 PM
:sobbing:

Yeah he was a lot calmer. And I also thought of him feeling lonely outside, but apparently bunnies will fight when you put them together. My uncle's bunny has a cavia with him, and they don't seem to fight :lol: But we'll ask some more advice to the Vet, they'll be able to tell us what's best for him.

Yes - I'm sure they will. A cavia would be cute :inlove:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Random comment - Jeez I truly do dislike Andy Murray :spit: End of random comment!

ellen_
02-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Random comment - Jeez I truly do dislike Andy Murray :spit: End of random comment!

I lost count on how many times I already said it today on msn :lol:

Kuni :sobbing:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag:wavey::kiss:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 05:54 PM
My shitty day just got worse:lol:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 05:56 PM

:awww: Well I gues it was never very likely that Kuni would beat Murray if we're honest :sad: Would have been nice though!

OK - dinner time :wavey: See you later :kiss:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 06:01 PM

Was this a response to my post above?:eek:Thanks:ras:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 06:01 PM
:awww: Well I gues it was never very likely that Kuni would beat Murray if we're honest :sad: Would have been nice though!

OK - dinner time :wavey: See you later :kiss:

I allowed myself to dream of a Kuni victory!! Enjoy your dinner:kiss:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Was this a response to my post above?:eek:Thanks:ras:

No of course not:kiss::kiss: How are you,feeling any better Noleta?

ellen_
02-22-2010, 06:03 PM
:haha: Di and Noleta.

Hi btw :D

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 06:05 PM
:haha::haha: Its dangerous when I don't quote people and post at random,people make assumptions:rolls:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 06:16 PM
No of course not:kiss::kiss: How are you,feeling any better Noleta?

Hummm...alright i believe you:p

Still coughing and snotting..blah:rolleyes:

:haha: Di and Noleta.

Hi btw :D

:wavey:ellen:D

:haha::haha: Its dangerous when I don't quote people and post at random,people make assumptions:rolls:

:lol::rolls:It is MTF;no?

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Noleta:secret: I'm in complete denial about MTF and assumptions!:lol: You're coughing and snotting...sounds nice(j/k);)

ellen_
02-22-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm bored :awww:

OOP for tomorrow, Benneteau and Seppi on court 32454657459. :rolleyes:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 06:41 PM

I'm bored too:lol: Well more kind of undecided and procrastinating..I have jobs to do but cant decide in what order to tackle them,so the odds are they're gonna get left!:o

I'm gonna miss the tennis tomorrow because I have to work:sobbing: A lot of the 1st round match-ups truly suck!

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 06:54 PM
:wavey: Hello!

Noleta
02-22-2010, 06:57 PM

:wavey:You're early today:p

I'm gonna miss the tennis tomorrow because I have to work:sobbing: A lot of the 1st round match-ups truly suck!

+1:(

Wash some dishes:shrug:

Noleta:secret: I'm in complete denial about MTF and assumptions!:lol: You're coughing and snotting...sounds nice(j/k);)

It's hurting my chest and throat,it's not nice:ras:

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 07:00 PM
:wavey:You're early today:p

I know...For a change but I can leave if you want :p

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:04 PM
I know...For a change but I can leave if you want :p

Okay:p

j/k:hug:How was your day in beautiful sunny Belgium?:p

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Hello Nico and Noleta :wavey:

Noleta - sorry you still feel ill :awww:

Janko also on Court 34896766 tomorrow with no TV coverage - not that it matters as I'm at work anyway, and in some boring strategy meeting most of the day :yawn:

I am so tired tonight it's untrue - I want to go to sleep for 100 years like Sleeping Beauty or something :o

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Okay:p

j/k:hug:How was your day in beautiful sunny Belgium?:p

Amazing...especially thanks to the sun :banana: :p Nah... just a normal day...nothing special.

What about you?

:wavey: Rosie!

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Hello Nico and Noleta :wavey:

Noleta - sorry you still feel ill :awww:

Janko also on Court 34896766 tomorrow with no TV coverage - not that it matters as I'm at work anyway, and in some boring strategy meeting most of the day :yawn:

I am so tired tonight it's untrue - I want to go to sleep for 100 years like Sleeping Beauty or something :o

Meeting:ras:I kept interrutpting my boss with my coughing this morning:o

I'm feeling tired too:yawn:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 07:11 PM

Nicooooo! :bounce:

Wash some dishes:shrug:

:eek: Do you know what I have already done today, woman. I was doing 72 things at the same time WHILE Nole was playing. Now I just did laundry and put the dishes from the dishwasher into the closets. I've had enough :mad:

but-it's-ok

It's hurting my chest and throat,it's not nice:ras:

I did say just kidding;) What are you taking to help it? You need a handsome man to rub your chest etc.

Noleta
Amazing...especially thanks to the sun :banana: :p Nah... just a normal day...nothing special.

What about you?

:wavey: Rosie!

:lol:I was thinking about you doing the banana dance in your wizard outfit at the Grand Place:p

Pretty boring Monday:shrug:The usual:D

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Just noticed you've joined us Nico:hatoff:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:15 PM
:eek: Do you know what I have already done today, woman. I was doing 72 things at the same time WHILE Nole was playing. Now I just did laundry and put the dishes from the dishwasher into the closets. I've had enough :mad:

Dishwasher:eek:no wonder you feel bored,you ought to wash them manually:eek:THAT is work.:p

I did say just kidding;) What are you taking to help it? You need a handsome man to rub your chest etc.

Syrup and antibiotics:)Where is Jase when i need him most:awww:

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 07:16 PM
Nicooooo! :bounce:

Ellen :hug:

Sounds a nice day :p

Only the chest? :aplot:

:wavey: Hi Di!

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 07:17 PM
:lol:I was thinking about you doing the banana dance in your wizard outfit at the Grand Place:p

Pretty boring Monday:shrug:The usual:D

:spit: :haha: It would be funny indeed :tape:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Querrey looks like a member of The Adams family:eek::lol:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Dishwasher:eek:no wonder you feel bored,you ought to wash them manually:eek:THAT is work.:p

I'm just smart enough to put them in the dishwasher instead of doing it myself :shrug:

Syrup and antibiotics:)Where is Jase when i need him most:awww:

Ooooh now the war is ONNNN! :armed:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm just smart enough to put them in the dishwasher instead of doing it myself :shrug:

Ooooh now the war is ONNNN! :armed:

You mean lazy:ras:

But but....i'm sick:awww:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:20 PM
I go away for 5 minutes and this thread just goes :eek:

Nico dancing in a banana outfit, Jase rubbing Noleta's chest :eek:

I am :confused:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 07:20 PM
I don't have a dishwasher:p Role reversals,my man cooks(mostly) and I clean up,I fix up the electrics,he messes up all the appliances,he shops,I do maintenance on the car,he drives more than me:lol: I do the washing,he does the ironing:crazy: but it works.

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 07:21 PM

Are we worst than your afghans boys? :p

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:22 PM
I don't have a dishwasher:p Role reversals,my man cooks(mostly) and I clean up,I fix up the electrics,he messes up all the appliances,he shops,I do maintenance on the car,he drives more than me:lol: I do the washing,he does the ironing:crazy: but it works.

:yeah: Sounds good to me :D

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 07:24 PM

Thanks Nico,I wanted to ask Rose what happened with those Afghan boys,so Rose..what happened..anything?

*Ljubica*

You speak better English than my Afghan boys :D They do bring me flowers sometimes though :hearts: They were really irritating this morning though - kept on asking damn fool questions when I wanted to check Marcos' score :rolleyes:

Noleta

Is that even a question,with you and ellen on this thread:eek::p

:lol:Teamwork baby:banana:

:eek::haha:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Thanks Nico,I wanted to ask Rose what happened with those Afghan boys,so Rose..what happened..anything?

More irritating than usual, but I've had worse sessions. Usually they blow up the condoms like balloons and wear them on their heads :tape:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:26 PM
You speak better English than my Afghan boys :D They do bring me flowers sometimes though :hearts: They were really irritating this morning though - kept on asking damn fool questions when I wanted to check Marcos' score :rolleyes:

Why didn't you bring some special magazines to give it to them,so you can check whatever you want without interruption:p

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Hopefully we speak better English. It would be a shame otherwise :o :p

Pfff... stupid boys... Asking you to do your job when you have better things to do. :rolleyes: Seriously, I hope you punish them :D

Is that even a question,with you and ellen on this thread:eek::p

:ras:
Yes it was :p And for the record, you're not better than us :p

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Hopefully we speak better English. It would be a shame otherwise :o :p

Pfff... stupid boys... Asking you to do your job when you have better things to do. :rolleyes: Seriously, I hope you punish them :D

Yes it was :p And for the record, you're not better than us :p

Leave the punishment for me:devil:

Course i'm not,i'm just a tad innocent than you two:awww:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Why didn't you bring some special magazines to give it to them,so you can check whatever you want without interruption:p

Because they won't learn the right things from those kind of magazines :rolleyes: I teach them about "respect" and "safe sex" etc etc - how to put on a comdom correctly is always a fun one................ using models I hasten to add - not the - erm - real thing :o

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 07:30 PM
More irritating than usual, but I've had worse sessions. Usually they blow up the condoms like balloons and wear them on their heads :tape:

I've seen our men/boys do that at Daycare Centre too,I'll spare details:lol::tape::o:tape:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Because they won't learn the right things from those kind of magazines :rolleyes: I teach them about "respect" and "safe sex" etc etc - how to put on a comdom correctly is always a fun one................ using models I hasten to add - not the - erm - real thing :o

Who cares:p

Oh really:eek:What a shame:awww:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:31 PM
I've seen our men/boys do that too,I'll spare details:lol::tape::o:tape:

I have a good imagination :D

ellen_
02-22-2010, 07:31 PM
But but....i'm sick:awww:

I am ruthless.

Terrible! An absolute disgrace! I am shocked aswell. And she wasn't even ashamed when she said that :mad: Just pretend I'm not here, yes - go ahead! :fiery:

:p

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Always end up talking about sex?Why's that?:p

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:33 PM

Yoir bad influence :p

Oh really:eek:What a shame:awww:

You surely haven't seen my Afghan boys................. models are most surely a better option!

Noleta
I am ruthless.

Terrible! An absolute disgrace! I am shocked aswell. And she wasn't even ashamed when she said that :mad: Just pretend I'm not here, yes - go ahead! :fiery:

That hurts my already hurting chest:sad:Cough...cough..cough

Always doing it:shrug:

*Ljubica*
I am ruthless.

Surely you trust the lovely Jase though - he wouldn't cheat on you with another - well not unless it was Ms. Kirilenko I guess :o

ellen_
02-22-2010, 07:34 PM

It's Rosie who brings her job into this thread. We are innocent, as always :D

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 07:34 PM
I have a good imagination :D

How I wish I didn't have imagination working where I do:lol:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Yoir bad influence :p

You surely haven't seen my Afghan boys................. models are most surely a better option!

Moi:eek:Jamais!:angel:

Isn't it fun to compare shapes,sizes etc...?:angel:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Oh my gosh you would think we've seen it all when she was healthy and on full power, but sick she's even worse :eek:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Oh my gosh you would think we've seen it all when she was healthy and on full power, but sick she's even worse :eek:

Who are you talking about?:D

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Leave the punishment for me:devil:

Course i'm not,i'm just a tad innocent than you two:awww:
No problem...Get your chains, whips and knife ready :devil:
Moi:eek:Jamais!:angel:

Isn't it fun to compare shapes,sizes etc...?:angel:
En français dans le texte :p

Noleta
Surely you trust the lovely Jase though - he wouldn't cheat on you with another - well not unless it was Ms. Kirilenko I guess :o

I can wear a Kirilinko mask:D

Glad somebody saw the light:p

but-it's-ok

Hallucinations brought on by fever maybe:shrug:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:40 PM
No problem...Get your chains, whips and knife ready :devil:

En français dans le texte :p

ellen took my knife back in Rotterdam:(

Quoi?:p

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:41 PM

:tape: You realise a casual lurker reader of this Thread, would get a very wrong impression of my job from that statement :o Sounds like I walk around King's Cross after dark or something :o

:lol: :rolls:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:42 PM

:haha:Now that you mention it,i did had fever on Friday,and according to Dad,i was talking gibberish;he couldn't understand a thing i was saying:tape:Hope i didn't say somehting embarrassing:eek:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 07:42 PM
:tape: You realise a casual lurker reader of this Thread, would get a very wrong impression of my job from that statement :o Sounds like I walk around King's Cross after dark or something :o

:haha:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:43 PM

Rose:lol::rolls:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:44 PM
:haha:Now that you mention it,i did had fever on Friday,and according to Dad,i was talking gibberish;he couldn't understand a thing i was saying:tape:Hope i didn't say somehting embarrassing:eek:

What - like giving your room number to Serra and Clement you mean? :angel:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 07:45 PM

What about me?:lol: Its a regular occurence,we have restrain Service Users from inappropriate activities in front of important people:tape:

I'm only an Administrator, yet I have to look out for people having fits,I regular have to call for ambulances,fire brigade,and police,once all at once!!!!:tape::help:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:46 PM

God no:eek:Still thinking about it:oHe's sure didn't understand me,or so he says,though he laughs afterwards:(

ellen_

They would just look for the room number themselves :tape:

zoltan83
ellen took my knife back in Rotterdam:(

Quoi?:p
Buy a new one :D

Rien :p

Wait... Isn't it true? :eek: I was soooooooo sure it was your job. I'm disapointed now :sad:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:48 PM
What about me?:lol: Its a regular occurence,we have restrain Service Users from inappropriate activities in front of important people:tape:

I'm only an Administrator, yet I have to look out for people having fits,I regular have to call for ambulances,fire brigade,and police,once all at once!!!!:tape::help:

:eek: Mine is usually just the Police - and usually because some of our kids have taken "inappropriate substances" :sad: At least they can't say our jobs are boring :D

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:48 PM
Nico:hug:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Wait... Isn't it true? :eek: I was soooooooo sure it was your job. I'm disapointed now :sad:

Only on a Saturday night when I'm saving to go for a tennis tournament :angel: I don't do King's Cross though - far too downmarket :p

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 07:51 PM
:eek: Mine is usually just the Police - and usually because some of our kids have taken "inappropriate substances" :sad: At least they can't say our jobs are boring :D

No thats true:D Its a wonder I'm not a raving lunatic,instead I'm a miserable sod:lol:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Only on a Saturday night when I'm saving to go for a tennis tournament :angel: I don't do King's Cross though - far too downmarket :p

OMG:aplot:Tell me moooooore:devil:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:53 PM
No thats true:D Its a wonder I'm not a raving lunatic,instead I'm a miserable sod:lol:

You're not:lol::hug:

*Ljubica*

:hug: I don't think you're either ........... far too warm and funny to be a miserable sod :hug:

zoltan83
Nico:hug:
:hug: Noleta :kiss:
Oh... Good... But you should consider to do it more than part-time :D

Where are you going? So I could visit the day I'll go to London :p

ellen_
That, Rosie, was just :worship: :nerner:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:54 PM
OMG:aplot:Tell me moooooore:devil:

I hear the Central Station at Rotterdam is quite upmarket these days :p

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 07:55 PM
:hug: Noleta :kiss:

Oh... Good... But you should consider to do it more than part-time :D

Knightsbridge pays well :p Somewhere around Harrods or Harvey Nicholls store :angel:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 07:55 PM
You're not:lol::hug:

:lol::hug: I find it funny that other people think I'm funny:lol: Mind,living with an Irishman I just cant compete anyway:lol:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 07:56 PM

And what about Brussel Midi :worship: We surely should meet up with Nico there.

ellen_
02-22-2010, 07:57 PM
Knightsbridge pays well :p Somewhere around Harrods or Harvey Nicholls store :angel:

I've been there so often when I was there for Wimbledon, why didn't you say it back then? :confused: I could've come and helped you :awww:

Noleta

:lol::rolls:I'm sure Rosie will wilcome yoiu with open arms:D

Why didn't you say so when we were over there?:(

*Ljubica*

Brussels Midi scares me :bolt: Nico can do far better than that I'm sure!

Why didn't you say so when we were over there?:(

Why should I attract competition from two younger women, when I can keep the trade for myself? :p :shrug:

Noleta
02-22-2010, 07:58 PM
:lol::hug: I find it funny that other people think I'm funny:lol: Mind,living with an Irishman I just cant compete anyway:lol:

I like the Irish accent:aplot:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:00 PM
I've been there so often when I was there for Wimbledon, why didn't you say it back then? :confused: I could've come and helped you :awww:

I didn't know you so well them - now you are welcome to join me :D

Noleta
Why should I attract competition from two younger women, when I can keep the trade for myself? :p :shrug:

You don't want to teach us the tricks:eek:

*Ljubica*

They surely do have a wonderful sense of humour.

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:01 PM
You don't want to teach us the tricks:eek:

You two could probably teach them to me - after all I wasn't the one chased around the Hotel by two Frenchmen :p

Noleta
02-22-2010, 08:03 PM
You two could probably teach them to me - after all I wasn't the one chased around the Hotel by two Frenchmen :p

But you know French already:shrug:

Clements eyes:hearts:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:05 PM
:unsure: We have 37 lurkers :eek: Do you think they all want to learn the tricks?

And just for them - and especially for Ellen and her Italian Stallion(s) - I give you Renee and Renato :inlove:

wX2bjYmUM5U

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 08:05 PM
When I was staying in a Hotel in Docklands area,attending World Finals last year,I couldn't take my eyes off a younger Belgian guy,his accent so gorgeous,Julien:hearts: He was soooooo helpful,even trying to show a old guy how to work a Blackberry phone:lol: I wished that Julien would have come to my room to give me free room service without me even asking for it:lol:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
When I was staying in a Hotel in Docklands area,attending World Finals last year,I couldn't take my eyes off a younger Belgian guy,his accent so gorgeous,Julien:hearts: He was soooooo helpful,even trying to show a old guy how to work a Blackberry phone:lol: I wished that Julien would have come to my room to give me free room service without me even asking for it:lol:

Julien :hearts: Are you very sure it wasn't our Nico in disguise?

Noleta
02-22-2010, 08:09 PM
:unsure: We have 37 lurkers :eek: Do you think they all want to learn the tricks?

And just for them - and especially for Ellen and her Italian Stallion(s) - I give you Renee and Renato :inlove:

wX2bjYmUM5U

Show them your tricks Rosie:devil:

From wich century was this song?:eek:

That must've been Nico:worship:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:10 PM
Show them your tricks Rosie:devil:

From wich century was this song?:eek:

That must've been Nico:worship:

1980's :D I never did work out if it was meant to be a joke or serious. I love the "Save your love for Roma and for meeeeeeeee" :inlove:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 08:10 PM

wX2bjYmUM5U

Not everyone is as experienced as us :shrug:

:inlove: I miss them already.

Noleta
02-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Goodnight girlies...and Nico:kiss::hug:

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Hmmm could have been Nico:lol: He certainly was wise,kind,helpful,good looking,spoke English so gorgeously. We were teasing him in the bar,because of his choice of football team:lol:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Not everyone is as experienced as us :shrug:

:inlove: I miss them already.

Time for you to practice your "me ti amo caro" before your next tournament :p

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Yes, it's nice to be around this place but kinda expensive :p
Good idea. Let's meet there :D

I have no doubt :D
Brussels Midi scares me :bolt: Nico can do far better than that I'm sure!
Yes... Aarschotstraat :angel: :p
Julien :hearts: Are you very sure it wasn't our Nico in disguise?
:spit:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Hmmm could have been Nico:lol: He certainly was wise,kind,helpful,good looking,spoke English so gorgeously. We were teasing him in the bar,because of his choice of football team:lol:

Did he wear a pointy hat? That's a giveaway with our Nico usually. Never goes anywhere without it!

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Yes, it's nice to be around this place but kinda expensive :p

I am worth it :angel:

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Sounds an accurate description of me :cool:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Goodnight crazy Noleta :kiss: (is she replacing crazy Raine who doesn't want to come here anymore?)

Time for you to practice your "me ti amo caro" before your next tournament :p

Oh if you only knew what sentences I've learned in the past few days! :D

Yes... Aarschotstraat :angel: :p

:spit:

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 08:15 PM

:zzz: Goodnight Noleta!
Did he wear a pointy hat? That's a giveaway with our Nico usually. Never goes anywhere without it!
:rolls:
I am worth it :angel:
But I'm sure you would do discount for your friend :angel:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:16 PM

Goodnight dear :hug: Hope you feel better tomorrow :kiss:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:17 PM
But I'm sure you would do discount for your friend :angel:

In business there are no such things as friends :devil: Maybe if you wore your banana dress AND the pointy hat I might consider it though!

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 08:17 PM

He had a funny pointy hat in a draw under the reception desk...but he wouldn't wear it:awww::lol:

Night Noleta:kiss::kiss: Hope you feel better tomorrow:hug:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Oh if you only knew what sentences I've learned in the past few days! :D

Would you like to learn some trashy Argentine sentences? If so, I'm sure I could oblige :lol: They may come in useful with Ponchoooooo ;)

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:19 PM
He had a funny pointy hat in a draw under the reception desk...but he wouldn't wear it:awww::lol:

Night Noleta:kiss::kiss: Hope you feel better tomorrow:hug:

Ah - playing hard-to-get :sad: That sounds like our Wizz :devil:

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 08:21 PM
In business there are no such things as friends :devil: Maybe if you wore your banana dress AND the pointy hat I might consider it though!

:eek: :sad: :(

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Sounds an accurate description of me :cool:

I'm not bad at summing people up:lol:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 08:23 PM
Would you like to learn some trashy Argentine sentences? If so, I'm sure I could oblige :lol: They may come in useful with Ponchoooooo ;)

Great! I hope Poncho is ready for what you will teach me to stay though :unsure: :devil:

:eek: :sad: :(

I would accept you just the way you are :hug:

*Ljubica*
02-22-2010, 08:26 PM
OK lovely people - tomorrow at 5.30am I have to get up and head off to the city for the strategy meeting from hell :rolleyes: So because of that, I really need to go and read through some very boring notes :yawn: and then go to bed.

I truist you will all behave yourselves, - and keep the 37 lurkers entertained.

Love you all - thanks for the laughs - goodnight :kiss:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 08:27 PM
Goodnight Rosie :kiss:

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 08:29 PM
:yeah: Indeed :D

I would accept you just the way you are :hug:
Dank u wel :hug:

:zzz: Good night Rosie! And don't worry, we always behave here :D

but-it's-ok
02-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Goodnight Rosie:hug::kiss:

I'll say goodnight now too,got a few things to do myself before bed.

Goodnight Nico,Ellen:hug::hug:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 08:33 PM

Never sum me up then :p :bolt:

Alright, goodnight Di :kiss:

Oh Nicooo..... :aplot: We are left alone again...

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Goodnight Di!

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Never sum me up then :p :bolt:

Alright, goodnight Di :kiss:

Oh Nicooo..... :aplot: We are left alone again...

:aplot: Yes... I like it :drool:

ellen_
02-22-2010, 08:44 PM
:aplot: Yes... I like it :drool:

I'm very tired too though, and I have a headache since 3 days :rolleyes: So probably I should get away from the computer, but then I have to leave you :sad: I will try my best to be strong and not cry, but it will be tough. Goodnight! :zzz: :p

zoltan83
02-22-2010, 08:45 PM
:zzz: Goodnight Ellen :kiss: Don't cry :hug:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 02:59 PM

I'm home :D

ellen_
02-23-2010, 03:05 PM

I am home aswell :p

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 03:18 PM

I am home aswell :p

You've been home all day I'm sure :ras: I've been :zzz: through one of the most boring meetings of my life :rolleyes: And it's damn well snowing - again :spit:

Looking forward to Misha's match next?

ellen_
02-23-2010, 03:28 PM
You've been home all day I'm sure :ras: I've been :zzz: through one of the most boring meetings of my life :rolleyes: And it's damn well snowing - again :spit:

Looking forward to Misha's match next?

:nerner:

I just had pasta :D Life is good.

And yes, Mika just retired :awww: so Misha is on next. You saw your friend Andreas lost? :hug:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 03:31 PM
:nerner:

I just had pasta :D Life is good.

And yes, Mika just retired :awww: so Misha is on next. You saw your friend Andreas lost? :hug:

Hmmmm - Mika was a strange one :shrug: Only caught the very end of the match, but he seemed to be playing fine, not showing any signs of injury, didn't call the trainer - and then at the end of the tiebreak, he was just laughing and chatting to Gerry Armstrong - and then retired :confused:

And - yes - I saw Andreas lost - but he lost to Janko :hearts: so all is good :o Sorry Andi :hug:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Hmmmm - Mika was a strange one :shrug: Only caught the very end of the match, but he seemed to be playing fine, not showing any signs of injury, didn't call the trainer - and then at the end of the tiebreak, he was just laughing and chatting to Gerry Armstrong - and then retired :confused:

And - yes - I saw Andreas lost - but he lost to Janko :hearts: so all is good :o Sorry Andi :hug:

Really? :confused: I was having dinner when it happened. That IS strange indeed. But Bennet gave his match away too, obviously. Guess the Marseille boys just wanna go home and be well rested for DC :lol: Although the German selection is an absolute joke.

Xavier Malisse-Jeremy Chardy is going on aswell, but ofcourse there is no decent stream for Delray Beach. But they've put Erno on court 4 anyway :(

Davai Misha now :banana:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Really? :confused: I was having dinner when it happened. That IS strange indeed. But Bennet gave his match away too, obviously. Guess the Marseille boys just wanna go home and be well rested for DC :lol: Although the German selection is an absolute joke.

Yes - that's what our commentators are saying - that he was tired and wanted to prepare for DC. They're moaning a bit though - saying he should have finished the match for the sake of the people who had bought tickets etc, but obviously I don't know him and I haven't heard the "official" reason yet, so I won't comment on that til I know more :shrug:

Have to say he looked happy and smiley though - not gutted at having to retire :o And JWT looked somewhat shocked, because he took a "bathroom break" after the tiebreak, and as he walked back on court, Mika had alerady packed his racquets away and they said GSM to Jo :shrug:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Yes - that's what our commentators are saying - that he was tired and wanted to prepare for DC. They're moaning a bit though - saying he should have finished the match for the sake of the people who had bought tickets etc, but obviously I don't know him and I haven't heard the "official" reason yet, so I won't comment on that til I know more :shrug:

Have to say he looked happy and smiley though - not gutted at having to retire :o And JWT looked somewhat shocked, because he took a "bathroom break" after the tiebreak, and as he walked back on court, Mika had alerady packed his racquets away and they said GSM to Jo :shrug:

:haha: That is certainly very strange. Shame I missed that.

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 03:52 PM
:haha: That is certainly very strange. Shame I missed that.

It was bizarre :shrug: Haven't seen anything like it before to be honest. I'm sure there's a thread in GM about it by now, but not sure I want to wade through all the insults and cr*p there :rolleyes:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 03:54 PM
It was bizarre :shrug: Haven't seen anything like it before to be honest. I'm sure there's a thread in GM about it by now, but not sure I want to wade through all the insults and cr*p there :rolleyes:

:lol: I prefer not to go there either.

Lacko just broke back Misha :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 03:57 PM
:lol: I prefer not to go there either.

Lacko just broke back Misha :rolleyes:

Yes - I'm watching on TV. Lacko's kind of cute actually :o

ellen_
02-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Yes - I'm watching on TV. Lacko's kind of cute actually :o

And he can play tennis :worship:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 04:09 PM
And he can play tennis :worship:

Yes - he has some flair....... and a nice smile :D I may adopt him ;)

ellen_
02-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Okay, no more being nice from me :mad: Misha! :banghead:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 04:42 PM
Okay, no more being nice from me :mad: Misha! :banghead:

Misha is my pick in today's Suicide Tennis ............. so if he loses, then so do I :fiery: So come on Misha - do NOT let me down :devil:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Misha is my pick in today's Suicide Tennis ............. so if he loses, then so do I :fiery: So come on Misha - do NOT let me down :devil:

You jinxer! Everytime someone says they bet on one of my favourites, they lose :tape:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 04:47 PM
You jinxer! Everytime someone says they bet on one of my favourites, they lose :tape:

:awww: Sorry - I was scared to jinx Janko, and must admit I thought Misha would win this easily.

Btw - I'm really p*****. Nole plays tomorrow day session, which means I won't be able to watch, - and Marcos is on a damned outside court so no TV coverage at all :spit:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 05:05 PM
I don't think I'd be able to watch Nole either. And Marcos on an outside court really sucks. For the women, they had put cameras on Court 1 last week, because Shahar Peer wasn't allowed to play on Centre because she might get killed - you know. I wonder who took those damn cameras away before the men arrived there :armed:

Misha :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 05:09 PM
I don't think I'd be able to watch Nole either. And Marcos on an outside court really sucks. For the women, they had put cameras on Court 1 last week, because Shahar Peer wasn't allowed to play on Centre because she might get killed - you know. I wonder who took those damn cameras away before the men arrived there :armed:

Misha :rolleyes:

Was that really the case? :eek: With Shaheer I mean? That is just disgusting if so :spit: And surely she had more chance of being hurt on an outside court where the crowd is nearer and not so easy to control :shrug:

Must admit I am :mad: about Marcos - I really wanted to watch - if only record and watch later like yesterday. In the other thread I just asked if you could send me an SMS with Nole's result, - but if you can't follow either, don't worry - I'll catch it up when I get home.

ellen_
02-23-2010, 05:32 PM
We are getting Woppy's outside palace tomorrow, and I think we'll leave around 1 or 2pm... I'll see if I can watch some of the match and text you.

Come on Misha :awww:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Thanks :hug: And good luck with the Palace. How's your Mum feeling btw? Back home now I guess.

I think Misha will be OK now - Lacko tightened up on the important points, and think he's lost the momentum now.

OK - am off to eat dinner - be back soon :D

ellen_
02-23-2010, 05:48 PM
Yes, my mother is home.

I hope he will be okay now :unsure: Jeez, he scared me big time.

Later, and "smakelijk" as we say :kiss:

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Rosie:armed:Is it your fault that Murray is 1st in the evening session,while Nole is second in the day session:(Don't want to watch M.I want to watch Nole:bigcry:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Rosie:armed:Is it your fault that Murray is 1st in the evening session,while Nole is second in the day session:(Don't want to watch M.I want to watch Nole:bigcry:

:sad: Why blame me? :awww: I'd rather see Nole than Murray too :shrug: Though will be nice to see Janko thrashing the evil Scot :o (in my dreams :o )

I hope he will be okay now :unsure: Jeez, he scared me big time.

Later, and "smakelijk" as we say :kiss:

He won :D Thanks Misha for allowing me to live another day in Suicide Tennis!

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Tsonga/Ljubicic second evening match:spit:

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:27 PM
:sad: Why blame me? :awww: I'd rather see Nole than Murray too :shrug: Though will be nice to see Janko thrashing the evil Scot :o (in my dreams :o )

You're a Brit:shrug:

j/k:p:hug:

VCR to the rescue:rocker2:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Tsonga/Ljubicic second evening match:spit:

Ajmo Ivane :rocker:

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Ajmo Ivane :rocker:

Yeah:rocker:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 06:29 PM
The schedule is absolute crap, imo. I am not pleased AT ALL.

:banana: Yesss. And it was awesome to see him pumped up like that :hearts:

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:30 PM
The schedule is absolute crap, imo. I am not pleased AT ALL.

:banana: Yesss. And it was awesome to see him pumped up like that :hearts:

But..you have been pleased before No?:D...............Misha winning par example:p

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Vamos Barça:bounce:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 06:32 PM
You're a Brit:shrug:

j/k:p:hug:

VCR to the rescue:rocker2:

VCR won't help with Poncho :tears: He's on an outside, untelevised court against this scary Devvarman, who everyone is raving about :unsure:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 06:32 PM
But..you have been pleased before No?:D...............Misha winning par example:p

He is on friggin court 1 tomorrow :shrug:

Erno time now. Also on some backyard court.

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:33 PM
VCR won't help with Poncho :tears: He's on an outside, untelevised court against this scary Devvarman, who everyone is raving about :unsure:

Maybe he'll win if you don't watch him.:p

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 06:33 PM

Vamos Erno :rocker: Someone just emailed into Sky asking whatever happened to Erno because they missed him on TV :awww:

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:35 PM

Hope he'll reach later stages,where you can watch him:D

Usually Sky does have the interactive covergae,but not this tournament:shrug:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Vamos Erno :rocker: Someone just emailed into Sky asking whatever happened to Erno because they missed him on TV :awww:

Are you serious? :haha:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 06:36 PM

And even if, I don't HAVE Sky :mad: In fact, the whole coverage of this tournament is crap.

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Are you serious? :haha:

Yes :D Mark Petchey talked about last week and how he reached the semi and was having a "resurgance" etc :D

I think they just don't have cameras there :shrug:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Yes :D Mark Petchey talked about last week and how he reached the semi and was having a "resurgance" etc :D

:lol:

I think they just don't have cameras there :shrug:

They let you pay for it, and we did last year - but it was really rubbish. My digital camera would do better.

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 06:42 PM

They let you pay for it, and we did last year - but it was really rubbish. My digital camera would do better.

Best start pacling then :D I could do with some live coverage and digital pics from the match tomorrow!

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:42 PM
And even if, I don't HAVE Sky :mad: In fact, the whole coverage of this tournament is crap.

:lol:Ooops forgot:p

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Best start pacling then :D I could do with some live coverage and digital pics from the match tomorrow!

She'll need her partner in crime,the wiz:devil:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 06:47 PM
She'll need her partner in crime,the wiz:devil:

But would she want "distractions" when Poncho is around? :shrug:

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:52 PM

She can make him disappear:shrug:AKRABADABRA....

zoltan83
02-23-2010, 06:53 PM
:wavey: Hello all!

In which crime might I be involved? :p

ellen_
02-23-2010, 06:55 PM
And who do we have here?! It's Tha Wiiiizzzz! :bounce:

Nope. :angel:

She can make him disappear:shrug:AKRABADABRA....

:haha: Abracadabra, you mean :hug:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Speak of The Wizz, and he's sure to appear :inlove:

Good evening Nico, Master of the Universe :bowdown:

As for crime - I believe you're off to Dubai with Ellen - what happens after that is up to you :D

Noleta
02-23-2010, 06:58 PM
:wavey: Hello all!

In which crime might I be involved? :p

Talk of the Devil, and he is bound to appear Hello Nico:wavey:

:haha: Abracadabra, you mean :hug:

Yes:haha:Been a long day today:rolls:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 07:00 PM
As for crime - I believe you're off to Dubai with Ellen - what happens after that is up to you :D

He goes home after.

And I don't :devil:

Noleta
02-23-2010, 07:00 PM
He goes home after.

:lol::rolls:

zoltan83
02-23-2010, 07:01 PM
And who do we have here?! It's Tha Wiiiizzzz! :bounce:

Himself :hatoff:
Speak of The Wizz, and he's sure to appear :inlove:

Good evening Nico, Master of the Universe :bowdown:

Teleportation spell :cool:

Mmm... Ok...Then I'll talk to Ellen to know who I should transform with my wand :D
Talk of the Devil, and he is bound to appear Hello Nico:wavey:

I'm not a Devil but an :angel:

Noleta
02-23-2010, 07:03 PM
Whatever you say Nico:p

zoltan83
02-23-2010, 07:03 PM
He goes home after.

With you :D

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 07:07 PM
He goes home after.

As long as you leave Team Baghdatis alone to focus on their work, - then that is fine by me. Nico may have other ideas though! He may want to transform Andy Murray into a frog or something :shrug:

ellen_
02-23-2010, 07:11 PM
With you :D

Oh sure, dear. Sure.

As long as you leave Team Baghdatis alone to focus on their work, - then that is fine by me. Nico may have other ideas though! He may want to transform Andy Murray into a frog or something :shrug:

Ehm... :unsure:

I like the other idea though! :D Very much!

(Erno won the first set!)

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Oh sure, dear. Sure.

Ehm... :unsure:

I like the other idea though! :D Very much!

(Erno won the first set!)

Maybe you can ask Nico to teach you the frog spell :D Only thing that worries me is that Lily catches frogs and brings them home :unsure: and I'd hate her to bring home Andy Murray by mistake one day :o

ellen_
02-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Is facebook being rubbish for everyone btw? :fiery:

zoltan83
02-23-2010, 07:15 PM

Why should I transform a lovely Scot into a Brit? :confused: :shrug:

Maybe you can ask Nico to teach you the frog spell :D Only thing that worries me is that Lily catches frogs and brings them home :unsure: and I'd hate her to bring home Andy Murray by mistake one day :o

:spit: :haha: :rolls:

zoltan83
02-23-2010, 07:16 PM

Yeah :mad:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 07:16 PM

It's always a bit rubbish for me :shrug: Keeps on freezing and stopping. But today it also keeps on telling me I need to log in when I already am logged in :shrug: So I guess my answer is yes.

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Why should I transform a lovely Scot into a Brit? :confused: :shrug:

Show me a lovely Scot and then I will think of an answer :p

zoltan83
02-23-2010, 07:22 PM

Sean Connery :D

ellen_
02-23-2010, 07:23 PM

Sir Ewan McGregor :hearts:

http://1416andcounting.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/ewan-mcgregor.jpg

Noleta
02-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Ewan:hearts:

Need to get some much needed sleep,so :kiss: from me to y'all and goodnight:wavey:

Nole better de the business tomorrow:armed:Hope Jelena is keeping an eye on him at the party:angel:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Goodnight Noleta :kiss: I won't be long to bed myself.

And sorry guys - I don't do Scotsmen at all :o Probably because I spent 5 of the unhappiest years of my life living there with one :o And I know you can't generalise, but I can't help it :o

So Nico - feel free to use your magic powers to turn Mr. Murray into whatever you want :D

ellen_
02-23-2010, 07:33 PM
Goodnight Noleta :kiss:

zoltan83
02-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Goodnight Noleta :kiss: I won't be long to bed myself.

And sorry guys - I don't do Scotsmen at all :o Probably because I spent 5 of the unhappiest years of my life living there with one :o And I know you can't generalise, but I can't help it :o

So Nico - feel free to use your magic powers to turn Mr. Murray into whatever you want :D
Let me think... I could turn him into your lover :D with a charm spell :p

Byeee Noleta! :zzz:

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Let me think... I could turn him into your lover :D with a charm spell :p

Byeee Noleta! :zzz:

Jeez :bolt: :help: One Scotsman in my life was enough - never another :spit: I would prefer the frog :D

zoltan83
02-23-2010, 07:49 PM
Deal :D He will be your frog lover :D

*Ljubica*
02-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Deal :D He will be your frog lover :D

But then my cat might eat him :D At least that way he'll never get a Grand Slam I guess :o

At which point I'm afraid I'm going to have to say goodnight - going to have a bath, and then curl up in bed and read for an hour.

I wish you a very goodnight :kiss:

And Ellen - congrats to Ernests :bigclap:

See you all tomorrow.

ellen_
02-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Ernie won :banana:

I had a math teacher in highschool we called froggy :lol:

Watching a show on tv about International Terrorism since 1945, and it's about Al Qaeda today - the attacks on USA :sobbing: Gives me the shivers everytime.

Night Rosie :kiss:

zoltan83
02-23-2010, 08:06 PM
But then my cat might eat him :D At least that way he'll never get a Grand Slam I guess :o

At which point I'm afraid I'm going to have to say goodnight - going to have a bath, and then curl up in bed and read for an hour.

I wish you a very goodnight :kiss:

And Ellen - congrats to Ernests :bigclap:

See you all tomorrow.

Good night Rosie :hug:

Or your cat could fall in love.. It would be a lovely couple... :hearts:

:confused: How would like babies of a cat with a Murray frog?

ellen_
02-23-2010, 08:20 PM

I was about to say, Murray managed to make Adidas look bad so I guess his genes can make a cat look horrible aswell - but that is a bit rude, no? :angel: :rolls:

zoltan83
02-23-2010, 08:22 PM

Maybe a tiny little bit :p

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 07:33 AM
Good night Rosie :hug:

Or your cat could fall in love.. It would be a lovely couple... :hearts:

:eek: My :cat: has exquisite taste - she could never fall in love with something like that :spit: She has also been spayed, - which means babies are out of the question, whoever the Father is :nerner:

OK - seriously pissed off - more snow/rain, hellish journey to get to work, have to go into yet another boring meeting now - though the Firewall shield here is down again, so at least I may be able check here for scores now and again :woohoo:

So vamos Nole and Marcos, and hope to be home in time to watch Janko annihilate Murray watch the night session.

Have a good day all :kiss:,

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Just home from work, and have to say................

:inlove: AJDE JANKO :inlove:

Noleta
02-24-2010, 04:42 PM

So annoyed at myself today:smash:I set my VCR to record Nole's match,but i set it on the wrong date:(:(:(

5-5 third set Myrray-Tipsy:eek:Hope Tipsy wins:banana:Want to watch it,but one of the comentators drooling is annoying me:(

Noleta
02-24-2010, 04:46 PM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:kiss:JANKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:kiss:

:awww:Janko's girlfriend:hug::lol:

ellen_
02-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Janko beat Murray!?!! :eek: :woohoo: :aparty: :bounce: :banana: :aparty:

Good evening btw :p I made Woppy's villa today, doesn't it look amazing? :cool:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/S4VjKDJggTI/AAAAAAAAESI/OMjnR2vQnLk/s576/DSC03885.JPG

When we had just put him in :rolls: My mom is talking all the time though.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bmwOpen/Ellen?authkey=Gv1sRgCInC8IKv0MvtIQ#544186516860697 0194

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 04:53 PM

So annoyed at myself today:smash:I set my VCR to record Nole's match,but i set it on the wrong date:(:(:(

5-5 third set Myrray-Tipsy:eek:Hope Tipsy wins:banana:Want to watch it,but one of the comentators drooling is annoying me:(

:awww: Sorry to hear about the VCR - though from what I've read of the cheering thread here, we were probably better off not watching :o

But all i can say at the moment - is.............
:bounce: JANKO - YESSSSSSSS :bounce:

I am so happy right now - and so proud of him :inlove:

And - yes - Biljana lived through that match every step of the way - she's so beautiful, and I think they're so good togther :hug:

As for the commentators - :lol: :rolls: :nerner::

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Janko beat Murray!?!! :eek: :woohoo: :aparty: :bounce: :banana: :aparty:

Good evening btw :p I made Woppy's villa today, doesn't it look amazing? :cool:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/S4VjKDJggTI/AAAAAAAAESI/OMjnR2vQnLk/s576/DSC03885.JPG

When we had just put him in :rolls: My mom is talking all the time though.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bmwOpen/Ellen?authkey=Gv1sRgCInC8IKv0MvtIQ#544186516860697 0194

:awww: :inlove: It's beautiful - and Woppie is just so amazingly cute :hearts: I hope he's happy in there - sure he will be :D

Noleta
02-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Woppy:awww:He has to get used to the place;looks like he wanted to get out:hug:His villa is huuuuuge,wish i had a willa too:awww:Lucky Woppy:p

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Woppy:awww:He has to get used to the place;looks like he wanted to get out:hug:His villa is huuuuuge,wish i had a willa too:awww:Lucky Woppy:p

So do I :awww:

Noleta
02-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Btw one of my colleagues got sacked today:sobbing:

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Btw one of my colleagues got sacked today:sobbing:

Why? :eek: What did they do?

Noleta
02-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Why? :eek: What did they do?

I don't know:sobbing:He works in a another section,i know him,such a great guy and a hard worker:sad:I didn't have the chance to ask why!

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't know:sobbing:He works in a another section,i know him,such a great guy and a hard worker:sad:I didn't have the chance to ask why!

:awww: That's sad. Your place of work scares me rather :unsure: All that stuff you told me about them sending people to your house if you call in sick :unsure:

Anyway - have to eat now - will be back later :wavey:

Random comment 1 - I do think Tsonga's coach is very attractive :inlove:
Random comment 2 - I guess Ellen is glued to her screen for Riccardo sightings :hearts:

Later :wavey:

ellen_
02-24-2010, 05:29 PM
:eek: Ahww that is so sad! Not good if he was a hard worker and a good colleague :awww: :hug:

Noleta
02-24-2010, 05:38 PM
:awww: That's sad. Your place of work scares me rather :unsure: All that stuff you told me about them sending people to your house if you call in sick :unsure:

Anyway - have to eat now - will be back later :wavey:

Random comment 1 - I do think Tsonga's coach is very attractive :inlove:
Random comment 2 - I guess Ellen is glued to her screen for Riccardo sightings :hearts:

Later :wavey:

They really do Rosie:tape:A doctor to examine you,and if he thinks you're fine,then you gotta get back to work!

Enjoy:kiss:

:eek: Ahww that is so sad! Not good if he was a hard worker and a good colleague :awww: :hug:

And this is not a good time to lose your job either:awww:

Noleta
02-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Have you read this ellen:lol:

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/33/Fit-Gezond/article/detail/1071776/2010/02/24/Hoe-meer-je-rookt-hoe-dommer-je-bent.dhtml

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1901/reisnieuws/article/detail/1071736/2010/02/24/Dronken-toerist-hele-nacht-vast-midden-op-steile-klif.dhtml:spit:

Noleta
02-24-2010, 05:59 PM
:spit::lol::rolls::lol:
DD5UKQggXTc&feature

This match is all serve:eek::ras:

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 06:23 PM
:spit::lol::rolls::lol:
DD5UKQggXTc&feature

This match is all serve:eek::ras:

And guess what? For once the schedule is kind to me - Nole and Marcos in the evening session tomorrow :woohoo:

Noleta
02-24-2010, 06:53 PM

And guess what? For once the schedule is kind to me - Nole and Marcos in the evening session tomorrow :woohoo:

I can catch Nole's match:dance:Would've preferred Janko to Baghdatis as the second match.

Dunno if Konga was bad or Ljubo was that good:unsure:

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 06:58 PM
I can catch Nole's match:dance:Would've preferred Janko to Baghdatis as the second match.

Dunno if Konga was bad or Ljubo was that good:unsure:

I would like to see Janko too, but haven't seen Marcos at all live this week, - he hasn't had an evening session yet - so it's about time to :drool: over Team Baghdatis in the stands cheer for him.

As for the Ljubo match - bit of both I think :shrug: Ljubo's serve stats were amazing - he played really strong - but Tsonga was a little off his game as well. They said he had some kind of stomach upset earlier in the week - possibly the same one Marcos had :shrug:

Noleta
02-24-2010, 07:03 PM
I would like to see Janko too, but haven't seen Marcos at all live this week, - he hasn't had an evening session yet - so it's about time to :drool: over Team Baghdatis in the stands cheer for him.

As for the Ljubo match - bit of both I think :shrug: Ljubo's serve stats were amazing - he played really strong - but Tsonga was a little off his game as well. They said he had some kind of stomach upset earlier in the week - possibly the same one Marcos had :shrug:

Shame on you Rose:eek:Watching Tennis doesn't require drooling over players/coaches:eek:

Think Ljubo is a good match up for Nole:unsure:Prove me right Nole:armed:

Tim doesn't wanna say hi to us anymore:awww:

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Shame on you Rose:eek:Watching Tennis doesn't require drooling over players/coaches:eek:

What other reason is there to watch?:angel:

Think Ljubo is a good match up for Nole:unsure:Prove me right Nole:armed:

Agree that I think he's a better match-up than a fit Tsonga, - but with Nole these days you can never be sure :shrug:

Tim doesn't wanna say hi to us anymore:awww:

I know :sad: He seems to have rejected us for others :sad:

Noleta
02-24-2010, 07:12 PM
What other reason is there to watch?:angel:

Agree that I think he's a better match-up than a fit Tsonga, - but with Nole these days you can never be sure :shrug:

I know :sad: He seems to have rejected us for others :sad:

Forehands,backhands,slices,aces...and many more:angel:

He's as unpredictable as the weather:lol:

Why?What have we done?:eek:

Noleta
02-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Where is ellen?She didn't lock herself up in Woppy's villa?:eek:

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Forehands,backhands,slices,aces...and many more:angel:

Coaches, Physios and Sparring Partners for the win :D

Where is ellen?She didn't lock herself up in Woppy's villa?:eek:

I don't know :awww: Maybe they are rebuilding it?

And in other news - I just knocked an entire bottle of sticky, orange lucozade all over the lounge carpet :spit: Had to clean it up immediately before it stained everything :rolleyes:

zoltan83
02-24-2010, 07:26 PM
:eek: My :cat: has exquisite taste - she could never fall in love with something like that :spit: She has also been spayed, - which means babies are out of the question, whoever the Father is :nerner:

OK - seriously pissed off - more snow/rain, hellish journey to get to work, have to go into yet another boring meeting now - though the Firewall shield here is down again, so at least I may be able check here for scores now and again :woohoo:

So vamos Nole and Marcos, and hope to be home in time to watch Janko annihilate Murray watch the night session.

Have a good day all :kiss:,

You will see what a skilled wizard can do to your cat :devil:

*Ljubica*
02-24-2010, 07:28 PM
You will see what a skilled wizard can do to your cat :devil:

You'd have to catch her first - she's VERY fast :bolt: Like a little streak of tabby lightening :D

How Nico btw :kiss: