Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Rosie :wavey:

So if I remember correctly, u had no faith in Tomas beating Roger? :lol: Man I'm still so happy it's all I can think about :p

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 05:01 PM
Rosie :wavey:

So if I remember correctly, u had no faith in Tomas beating Roger? :lol: Man I'm still so happy it's all I can think about :p

Jase :lol: Yes - you remember rightly, but I have never been more happy to be proved wrong :) The very fact that we can't have Fedal :unsure: in Miami has cheered me up greatly. Now Tsonga just has to take the trash out and 'll be even happier. :D

And totally understand your happiness - I was like that during IW when Marcos beat Federer. Just hope Thomas doesn't follow Marcos and looe in the next round too :o

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 05:06 PM
Jase :lol: Yes - you remember rightly, but I have never been more happy to be proved wrong :) The very fact that we can't have Fedal :unsure: in Miami has cheered me up greatly. Now Tsonga just has to take the trash out and 'll be even happier. :D Awesome! And Tsonga will do it :)

And totally understand your happiness - I was like that during IW when Marcos beat Federer. Just hope Thomas doesn't follow Marcos and looe in the next round too :o:rolls: Tomas won't do that, especially after he killed Nando 6-0 6-3 only like 2 weeks ago :p

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Awesome! And Tsonga will do it :)

:rolls: Tomas won't do that, especially after he killed Nando 6-0 6-3 only like 2 weeks ago :p

No - I dont think he'll do that either to be honest. Don't know so much about Thomas off court, but I don't see him going out celebrating/drinking/partying etc in the same way Marcos would. He seems more settled and calmer :shrug:

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 05:12 PM
O'Sullivan out in R1 :o What a terrible performance. I don't like his new style, and now they show me Murphy-Bond :yawn: in stead of Mark Selby.
I can't believe that, by Tian!I think there's only two tables that can be broadcast. Both Mark and Neil's 1st round matches were not broadcast!

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 05:14 PM
No - I dont think he'll do that either to be honest. Don't know so much about Thomas off court, but I don't see him going out celebrating/drinking/partying etc in the same way Marcos would. He seems more settled and calmer :shrug:Haha, Tomas isn't a guy like that ;) Just an average guy, defo one of the most down to earth players on tour.

Though I mean Nando straight setted Cilic, that was... unexpected, so I mean he probably deserves a SF spot as well :shrug:

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 05:14 PM
Karen, so I've heard you also have a four day holiday this week as well in HK. Enjoy the week. :)

Not enjoyable as I have my public exam in less than a month

ellen_
03-31-2010, 05:18 PM
I can't believe that, by Tian!I think there's only two tables that can be broadcast. Both Mark and Neil's 1st round matches were not broadcast!

Ronnie did some amazing shots, but all those risks he took in a rush were embarrassing and bloody annoying :fiery: He was again in "I couldn't care less"-mood.

And I think tomorrow evening, both Mark and Neil will be on a covered table. Great match-ups!

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 05:24 PM
Haha, Tomas isn't a guy like that ;) Just an average guy, defo one of the most down to earth players on tour.

Though I mean Nando straight setted Cilic, that was... unexpected, so I mean he probably deserves a SF spot as well :shrug:

Cilic losing never surprises me - much as I love him :sad: He has some great matches, but can be very unreliable and unpredictable too. I think he's getting better in that way since working with Goran, but he still has his off-days (just like Marcos and Janko -I must attract them :tape: ), and on those days, probably even I could beat him.:o

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 05:26 PM
Good luck for those :)

ellen_
03-31-2010, 05:27 PM
:spit: Northern Ireland and Scotland. I was just saying to my mother today that I couldn't believe it's Easter on Sunday already. This winter was waaay too long.

http://static0.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/12/1/12/album_large_3640602.jpg

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 05:28 PM
Cilic losing never surprises me - much as I love him :sad: He has some great matches, but can be very unreliable and unpredictable too. I think he's getting better in that way since working with Goran, but he still has his off-days (just like Marcos and Janko -I must attract them :tape: ), and on those days, probably even I could beat him.:oWell yeah he's probably getting better :)

:lol: Haha, go beat them sometime :rocker2:

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 05:28 PM
:spit: Northern Ireland and Scotland. I was just saying to my mother today that I couldn't believe it's Easter on Sunday already. This winter was waaay too long.

http://static0.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/12/1/12/album_large_3640602.jpg

Yes - it's been on the news - scary. Luckily no snow this far south - yet :unsure: Just a bitter cold wind and some delightful ice-rain :D

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Wow that snow is bad!

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 05:35 PM
Wow that snow is bad!

Yes - and I heard there's been some fairly bad accident involving a bus in that somewhere in Ireland. At least one dead so far :o Treacherous weather indeed.

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 05:36 PM
Ouch that's sad :(

Btw Rosie - Is there a replay of the match on Sky today? :D

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Ronnie did some amazing shots, but all those risks he took in a rush were embarrassing and bloody annoying :fiery: He was again in "I couldn't care less"-mood.

And I think tomorrow evening, both Mark and Neil will be on a covered table. Great match-ups!

I think Higgins will take the official No.1 spot, but I don't really like him(sorry if you like him)

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 05:40 PM
Good luck for those :)

but i still watch tennis and snooker, I am pretty sure that I will suck in the exam

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 05:40 PM
Ouch that's sad :(

Btw Rosie - Is there a replay of the match on Sky today? :D

Highlights programme is on at 6.00pm. so I guess they'll show a lot of it again. I think it's either Sky Sports 2 or 3. I plan to watch for sure :D

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 05:41 PM
Cilic losing never surprises me - much as I love him :sad: He has some great matches, but can be very unreliable and unpredictable too. I think he's getting better in that way since working with Goran, but he still has his off-days (just like Marcos and Janko -I must attract them :tape: ), and on those days, probably even I could beat him.:o

many of the top players also seem unreliable and unpredictable now

ellen_
03-31-2010, 05:42 PM
I think Higgins will take the official No.1 spot, but I don't really like him(sorry if you like him)

No I don't like him much :)

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Ellen :kiss:How are you feeling today? How are the allergies?

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Highlights programme is on at 6.00pm. so I guess they'll show a lot of it again. I think it's either Sky Sports 2 or 3. I plan to watch for sure :DAwesome! I wanna watch it again :devil:

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 05:52 PM
What other players? :)

roddick, cilic, tsonga, rafa, simon, verdasco, etc
but i just like them, not really their fans

ellen_
03-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Ellen :kiss:How are you feeling today? How are the allergies?

Turns out I have a nasty flu aswell. Sick as a dog :lol: I was already glad when my fever dropped below 39° this afternoon.

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 05:55 PM
roddick, cilic, tsonga, rafa, simon, verdasco, etc
but i just like them, not really their fans
Haha cool :) Some nice players there :p

Okay bye all :wavey:

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 05:55 PM
Turns out I have a nasty flu aswell. Sick as a dog :lol: I was already glad when my fever dropped below 39° this afternoon.

did u consult a doctor? rest more:D

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Haha cool :) Some nice players there :p

Okay bye all :wavey:

bye jase:wavey:

ellen_
03-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Bye Jason :wavey:

did u consult a doctor? rest more:D

No, the only thing he'll tell me is to rest :p I've been resting almost the whole day, so it'll go away.

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 06:01 PM

:hug: Rest and take it easy :hug:

Btw people - this thread is nearing 5,000 posts, so I'll have to get it closed and start a new one pretty soon. Any wonderful new title ideas to work on? :D

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:02 PM
No, the only thing he'll tell me is to rest :p I've been resting almost the whole day, so it'll go away.
too bad, I think you are watching tennis and surfing the net the whole day instead of resting:lol:

ellen_
03-31-2010, 06:04 PM
Allez Justine! :banana:

Btw people - this thread is nearing 5,000 posts, so I'll have to get it closed and start a new one pretty soon. Any wonderful new title ideas to work on? :D

:hug:

Pffff again! :lol:

too bad, I think you are watching tennis and surfing the net the whole day instead of resting:lol:

Snooker :angel: But I rested the whole morning until like 3pm, and now I came here because tennis in Miami started :p

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:05 PM

thinking of a title is always a hard thing for me

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:07 PM
Snooker :angel: But I rested the whole morning until like 3pm, and now I came here because tennis in Miami started :p
actually i consider watching tennis and snooker as rest:lol:

ellen_
03-31-2010, 06:09 PM

Well, me too - I was in bed so :shrug: :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 06:12 PM

So do I :lol: Well - tennis anyway - I don't really like snooker :o

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:12 PM
Well, me too - I was in bed so :shrug: :lol:

but seriously, you do need a rest, a real one

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 06:13 PM
2nd set was such an epic fail, i'll start watching when they show the 3rd :o The 2nd set TB was one of the worst TB's I've ever seen Tomas play as well :o

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:13 PM
So do I :lol: Well - tennis anyway - I don't really like snooker :o

i like both, but i prefer tennis more

*Raine
03-31-2010, 06:15 PM
Rainebo :wavey: Gonna watch football or basketball tonight? :p

:p :wavey: So good to see you here too. Feel better today :hug:

:angel: Thanks to your advice, I won't be watching any football err basketball tonight. Stupid channels. But uhm, good luck to Cristiano today, just him, not your team. :scratch:

:awww: :hug: Well Tomas and Andy should have taken out that arrogant asshole both times :(

Hehe, it was an excellent TB on a whole, some of the last points were crazy!

:haha: My mom even got mad at me thinking I was a jinx in that match (Wimbledon final) for watching it. She's a huge Sampras fan so of course she didn't want Federer to win because he'll break Sampras' record.

Good luck :D

ellen_
but seriously, you do need a rest, a real one

But I get bored quickly :tape: I would need someone to come talk to me all day long while I'm resting :lol:

*Ljubica*
2nd set was such an epic fail, i'll start watching when they show the 3rd :o The 2nd set TB was one of the worst TB's I've ever seen Tomas play as well :o

I'm just watching it now as I didn't see any of it overnight. Never quite the same when you know the result though - not to me anyway :shrug:

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:17 PM
But I get bored quickly :tape: I would need someone to come talk to me all day long while I'm resting :lol:

sleep then

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Oh Raine :lol: If u did jinx Roddick tho, boy will I come after u :armed:

Haha yeah I agree with u Rosie, just takes away some of the fun and stuff :o

ellen_
03-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Caro is trying to moonball Justine to death :tape: And unfortunately it works.

:p :wavey: So good to see you here too. Feel better today :hug:

:angel: Thanks to your advice, I won't be watching any football err basketball tonight. Stupid channels. But uhm, good luck to Cristiano today, just him, not your team. :scratch:

Real and Cristiano aren't playing today :p

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm just watching it now as I didn't see any of it overnight. Never quite the same when you know the result though - not to me anyway :shrug:

yes, totally different. But I might still feel nervous if it's Nole

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 06:24 PM
yes, totally different. But I might still feel nervous if it's Nole

:lol: Sometimes I do still shout and cheer when I already know the result :o Can't deny that.

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:24 PM
btw, anyone watching henin vs Wozniacki right now?

ellen_
03-31-2010, 06:25 PM
btw, anyone watching henin vs Wozniacki right now?

I am...

*Raine
03-31-2010, 06:26 PM
Jase: :lol: :armed: I'm a ninja at day, samurai at night, you won't even get to see me. :p You'll be lucky to see my shadow though.

Seriously, she was so mad at me, she didn't talk to me for one day.

Real and Cristiano aren't playing today :p

You should put Ernie's interview on your mp3 player, listen to it while you're sleeping. :o OMG, I forgot, that's the basketball match right? >.< I fell for it again.
:o :o :o

:wavey: Rose

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:27 PM
:lol: Sometimes I do still shout and cheer when I already know the result :o Can't deny that.

same here:D

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 06:27 PM
:wavey: Rose

Hi Raine :kiss:

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:28 PM
I am...

me too, who do you support?

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 06:28 PM
Jase: :lol: :armed: I'm a ninja at day, samurai at night, you won't even get to see me. :p You'll be lucky to see my shadow though. Haha, we'll see about that :devil:

Seriously, she was so mad at me, she didn't talk to me for one day. :eek: I don't even know what to say about that :speakles:

ellen_
03-31-2010, 06:30 PM
me too, who do you support?

I'm Belgian, so ofcourse Justine :)

You should put Ernie's interview on your mp3 player, listen to it while you're sleeping. :o OMG, I forgot, that's the basketball match right? >.< I fell for it again.
:o :o :o

I could do that, yes :lol:

And yep, Real-Barcelona from today is a basketball game :p

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 06:34 PM
OK girls - and Jase - off to have dinner - be back later I'm sure :wavey:

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:35 PM

I like both of them:lol: Although I am from HK, I rarely support Marco Fu

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:36 PM
bye Rosie

*Raine
03-31-2010, 06:36 PM
Haha, we'll see about that :devil:

:eek: I don't even know what to say about that :speakles:

:devil: Before you can even find me, I have Ellen as my bodyguard. She's a pretty strong woman.

:secret:Sometimes when we're watching a Nadal match, I just pretend to cheer for Nadal (her favorite player) to avoid her getting mad like that again. It wasn't cool.

I could do that, yes :lol:

And yep, Real-Barcelona from today is a basketball game :p

:p Maybe he has two careers after all.

:wavey: good night everyone

ellen_
03-31-2010, 06:37 PM
Smakelijk, Rose :p

I like both of them:lol: Although I am from HK, I rarely support Marco Fu

Guess I'm patriotic then :o But just when it's about sports.

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:46 PM
:secret:Sometimes when we're watching a Nadal match, I just pretend to cheer for Nadal (her favorite player) to avoid her getting mad like that again. It wasn't cool.

I do so sometimes too

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 06:50 PM
Smakelijk, Rose :p

Guess I'm patriotic then :o But just when it's about sports.
I guess it's because HK doesn't have many good athletes

ellen_
03-31-2010, 07:18 PM
:o What the hell, Justine... :armed:

msnrnd
03-31-2010, 07:33 PM
justine has many UEs

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 08:03 PM
Watching that again you've gotta love when Fedtards say that Tomas played well :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 08:07 PM
Watching that again you've gotta love when Fedtards say that Tomas played well :lol:

I loved it when he laughed at that challenge at the end :lol: But when it comes to Thomas, nothing will ever surpass that moment when he ssssssssd the ghastly Madrid crowd after beating you-know-who :spit: Oh my how I laughed that day :rolls:

ellen_
03-31-2010, 08:08 PM
What else are they supposed to do? :p He wouldn't be the GOAT anymore if he got beaten by a mug.

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 08:09 PM
What else are they supposed to do? :p He wouldn't be the GOAT anymore if he got beaten by a mug.

Thought Dr. Ivo was the only GOAT :p Btw - dare I ask how did Sr. Bolelli do today?

ellen_
03-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Thought Dr. Ivo was the only GOAT :p Btw - dare I ask how did Sr. Bolelli do today?

He did well, I think. Probably practiced, and practiced, and practiced, and maybe relaxed too :p (he didn't play)

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:14 PM
:wavey: Good evening!

ellen_
03-31-2010, 08:15 PM
Justiiiiine! :bounce:

Good evening, Wizzy :kiss:

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 08:16 PM
I loved it when he laughed at that challenge at the end :lol: But when it comes to Thomas, nothing will ever surpass that moment when he ssssssssd the ghastly Madrid crowd after beating you-know-who :spit: Oh my how I laughed that day :rolls:It was awesome, nearly 3 hours on court, MP down, and u smile and laugh :rolleyes: I wanna to bitch slap him then!

Haha but sadly Berdych has matured so much since then :( Still I'm hoping for a Rafa vs Tomas final in Madrid this year :devil:

What else are they supposed to do? :p He wouldn't be the GOAT anymore if he got beaten by a mug.Haha true :p

Thought Dr. Ivo was the only GOAT :p Btw - dare I ask how did Sr. Bolelli do today?Dr Ivo :worship:
He did well, I think. Probably practiced, and practiced, and practiced, and maybe relaxed too :p (he didn't play)Boring :o

:wavey: Good evening!:wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 08:18 PM
He did well, I think. Probably practiced, and practiced, and practiced, and maybe relaxed too :p (he didn't play)

:yeah: Hope he found a nice practice partner :D

:wavey: Good evening!

Nico :wavey:

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:22 PM
Hope everybody is going fine :D
I'm looking forward for the weekend :p

ellen_
03-31-2010, 08:25 PM
My football team leads 2-1 :spit: Can you believe it? We've been struggling for so long and now we are actually playing football.

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:27 PM
Better late than never :p

*Ljubica*

Me too :D

My football team leads 2-1 :spit: Can you believe it? We've been struggling for so long and now we are actually playing football.

Congrats :bigclap:

Certinfy
Nice one Ellen :)

For u Rosie :kiss:
http://www.tomas-berdych.com/gallery/albums/2006/madrid/TB_madrid_match3_13.jpg

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 08:29 PM
:inlove: :hearts: Thomas :bowdown:

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:30 PM
Me too :D

:banana: Only 2 days more :D But Friday will be a hell of day :mad:

ellen_
03-31-2010, 08:31 PM

I'm sure you are looking forward to the weekend in 2 weeks even more :p

Better late than never :p

I know :tape:

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 08:32 PM
:banana: Only 2 days more :D But Friday will be a hell of day :mad:

Friday? :confused: Everything's shut here on Friday too - Public Holiday - same as Monday - long weekend :inlove:

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm sure you are looking forward to NEXT weekend even more :p

I know :tape:
Of course :p
Btw, does Noleta work late or not in the end?

ellen_
03-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Friday? :confused: Everything's shut here on Friday too - Public Holiday - same as Monday - long weekend :inlove:

Here it's on Monday the 5th, after Easter :)

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:35 PM

It's Public Holiday here as well.. Like everywhere in Europe... Badly, in my job, we are working on Public Holiday (except Christmas and New Year). So I'm working on Friday and on Monday too for the record. So normal weekend for me.

ellen_
Of course :p
Btw, does Noleta work late or not in the end?

I meant not next weekend, but the weekend after btw. It was the 10th, no? :scratch: I'm terribly confused now.

I don't know if he works at night, and I don't think she knows either :lol:

ellen_
It's Public Holiday here as well.. Like everywhere in Europe... Badly, in my job, we are working on Public Holiday (except Christmas and New Year). So I'm working on Friday and on Monday too for the record. So normal weekend for me.

Is Friday a public holiday there in the South? :speakles:

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:36 PM
I meant not next weekend, but the weekend after btw. It was the 10th, no? :scratch: I'm terribly confused now.

I don't know if he works at night, and I don't think she knows either :lol:
Yes it's on the 10th :lol:
The weekend before and after do not fit me anyway :p

Ok...Then we will wait for Noleta's opinion :p

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:39 PM
Is Friday a public holiday there in the South? :speakles:

We don't have yet separted public holiday :p But you're right, it's a bank holidays and not a public holiday on Friday.

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 08:42 PM

:awww: Hope you get paid extra for it. Anyone here that has to work Public Holidays (people in Hospitals, public utilities etc) get paid double, or have time off in lieu :D

ellen_
03-31-2010, 08:47 PM
We don't have yet separted public holiday :p But you're right, it's a bank holidays and not a public holiday on Friday.

:ras: You said it was one on Friday so I am allowed to ask that! And ofcourse I'm right :cool:

ellen_
03-31-2010, 08:48 PM
My favourite player scored for the first time this season, and I'm not there! :rolleyes:

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:48 PM
:awww: Hope you get paid extra for it. Anyone here that has to work Public Holidays (people in Hospitals, public utilities etc) get paid double, or have time off in lieu :D

Yes, I do have some advantages to work on these days. Sometimes it's nice to work on these days as there is always a special atmosphere and we have quite some fun. But this time, it seems we will be under staffed :( But the good point is that most of places in Europe are going to be closed during these days. So only US and Asia to bother us :p

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:49 PM
:ras: You said it was one on Friday so I am allowed to ask that! And ofcourse I'm right :cool:

Because I confused Bank holidays and Public holidays... Nor that it matters for me as in both cases I'm working :lol:

This time, yes :p

ellen_
03-31-2010, 08:51 PM
Because I confused Bank holidays and Public holidays... Nor that it matters for me as in both cases I'm working :lol:

This time Always, yes :p

Fixed :kiss:

Justine serving for the match! :rocker: Then Andy-Almagro :scared:

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 08:52 PM
Bank Holidays and Public Holidays are the same here I think :shrug: Never did really know the difference.

ellen_
03-31-2010, 08:54 PM
Justiiiiine :bounce: :dance: :banana: :woohoo:

Bank Holidays and Public Holidays are the same here I think :shrug: Never did really know the difference.

:secret: I don't know the difference either, but apparently Nico does.

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 08:55 PM
Fixed :kiss:

Justine serving for the match! :rocker: Then Andy-Almagro :scared:

:mad:

Go Justine! :banana:

*Ljubica*
03-31-2010, 08:59 PM
Nico is a Wizard - and therefore knows everything :D

Anyway - I'm going now. Had to spend all day with the Police :o No - not for me but for one of my "troubled" boys that I work with, - and I'm supposed to write a report before tomorrow morning - which I haven't done :tape:

So I am off to write it now - wish you all a very good evening, and see you tomorrow :kiss:

Allez Tsonga :rocker: :o

ellen_
03-31-2010, 09:02 PM

Anyway - I'm going now. Had to spend all day with the Police :o No - not for me but for one of my "troubled" boys that I work with, - and I'm supposed to write a report before tomorrow morning - which I haven't done :tape:

I hope it's nothing related to the lessons you give them :tape: :p

So I am off to write it now - wish you all a very good evening, and see you tomorrow :kiss:

Good luck with it, and see you when it's weekend :D

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 09:06 PM
In UK, they are the same. And often Public Holidays and Bank Holidays are the same in other countries.
Basically Bank Holidays are days where banks are closed. Surprising isn't it? :p

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 09:07 PM

:cool: Of course I know everything

See you Rosie :hug:

ellen_
03-31-2010, 09:08 PM
In UK, they are the same. And often Public Holidays and Bank Holidays are the same in other countries.
Basically Bank Holidays are days where banks are closed. Surprising isn't it? :p

It's normal that I don't know then, I have home banking :shrug: :p

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 09:08 PM
It's normal that I don't know then, I have home banking :shrug: :p
I have home banking and I know them :p

ellen_
03-31-2010, 09:09 PM
I have home banking and I know them :p

But you are a licensed wizard :ras:

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 09:11 PM
But you are a licensed wizard :ras:

Yes I'm a wizard...
Hmmm...licensed.... does I have one? :confused: :p

ellen_
03-31-2010, 09:17 PM
Yes I'm a wizard...
Hmmm...licensed.... does I have one? :confused: :p

You should :tape: You can't be illegal!

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 09:19 PM
You should :tape: You can't be illegal!

I'm THE wizard. It would be illegal if I say so :angel:
Otherwise I'll forge one :p

ellen_
03-31-2010, 09:23 PM
:ras: Alright alright.

We won 5-3 :haha: Too easy.

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 09:27 PM
As usual :cool:

I think it's the first time you're saying it's too easy :p

ellen_
03-31-2010, 09:29 PM
This season, yes :lol: I can't believe it :woohoo:

And Andy is going well against Almagro too :cool:

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 09:32 PM
:D

Come on Andy! :rocker2:

ellen_
03-31-2010, 09:47 PM
Are you watching, mister Wizard?

Certinfy
03-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Come on Andy!

zoltan83
03-31-2010, 09:53 PM
Are you watching, mister Wizard?

I wish but I'm too much tired :( So I'm going to sleep before falling asleep in front on my computer :p

:zzz: Good night!

ellen_
03-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Goodnight dear Wizard :wavey:

Noleta
03-31-2010, 11:52 PM
What's with this Data Error messages?:smash::(

Hope to catch y'all some time soon:awww::lol:

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Noleta! Haven't seen u in ages! :o

Noleta
04-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Noleta! Haven't seen u in ages! :o

Working and working and working and....I'll be glad when it's weekend:rolleyes:

Congratulations Jason,didn't get to watch any tennis this last 2 days really,but if Rafa can't win it,then Thomas for the win:rocker2:

Off to:zzz:Speak soon:hug:

:wavey:

ellen_
04-01-2010, 06:09 AM
Kim-Justine semifinal! Should be a final though :ras: But one in the final is good aswell :bounce:

Why did I think Noleta was Raquel? I'm sure she also had that avatar and a Belgian flag once, no? :scratch:

*Ljubica*
04-01-2010, 06:46 AM
:sad::sad::tears: :tears: :sad::sad:

Jo-Wilfried let me down :sad: Now I will have to cheer for Roddick in the next round :o Though hopefully it'll be a night match and I'll do it only in my sleep.

Robin, Thomas or Misha for the win :D

Off to work - later :wavey:

*Raine
04-01-2010, 02:14 PM
It will be the last day you'll see me here, it's not comfortable posting here especially when I don't like Novak anymore. I think he has become too arrogant and careless. :ras: :shrug:

Happy April Fools' Day :haha: (too corny?)

ellen_
04-01-2010, 02:44 PM
First thing I thought was "oh not again, Rainy" but then I knew it when you said you don't like him anymore and that he is arrogant :lol:

Watching snooker :help: The Jester is driving me crazy, what an escape that was :o

Edit: Lost :bigcry: But it's Simone time now :unsure:

*Raine
04-01-2010, 03:13 PM
First thing I thought was "oh not again, Rainy" but then I knew it when you said you don't like him anymore and that he is arrogant :lol:

Sshhh they are not supposed to know yet. :angel:

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Tsonga - What a clown! Should have beaten that moonballer he played great!

Rosie - I think Roddick vs Nadal will be start at midnight, so surely stay up and watch that? :awww:

ellen_
04-01-2010, 03:26 PM
I can just feel the Rafa love here :inlove: :p Be glad I don't report you guys!

Simone is getting on my nerves btw :o And so is the colourful Business tycoon ad here...

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Why should I be glad? Go on, report me then!

ellen_
04-01-2010, 03:36 PM
I just did actually :p

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Watching snooker :help: The Jester is driving me crazy, what an escape that was :o

I wanna die

ellen_
04-01-2010, 03:45 PM
I wanna die

I know :banghead: And Neil lost aswell :hug: I'm glad Ali Carter managed to win though, the only one I still want to watch now.

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Can I kill u 2 girls? :devil:

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 03:50 PM
I know :banghead: And Neil lost aswell :hug: I'm glad Ali Carter managed to win though, the only one I still want to watch now.
sigh......I lost all my motivation to watch. When I was still celebrating for Neil's maximum, he lost it 5:1. WTF

*Raine
04-01-2010, 03:51 PM
It will be the last day you'll see me here, it's not comfortable posting here especially when I don't like Novak anymore. I think he has become too arrogant and careless. :ras: :shrug:

Happy April Fools' Day :haha: (too corny?)

They are not falling for it :secret:, here let me give you a :hug:

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 03:51 PM
I am dead already

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 03:52 PM
They are not falling for it :secret:, here let me give you a :hug:I would have believed it, but for some reason I read the post from bottom to top :p

I am dead alreadyOh :hug: :bigcry:

ellen_

Now why would you wanna do that? :awww:

sigh......I lost all my motivation to watch. When I was still celebrating for Neil's maximum, he lost it 5:1. WTF

No Mark-Neil :awww:

*Raine
They are not falling for it :secret:, here let me give you a :hug:

At least Ellen almost did :bigclap:

ellen_
04-01-2010, 03:54 PM
At least Ellen almost did :bigclap:

Well ofcourse :shrug: I take you seriously and I believe you. Such an honest and innocent girl :p

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 03:55 PM
I would have believed it, but for some reason I read the post from bottom to top :p

Oh :hug: :bigcry:

special habit

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 03:59 PM
No Mark-Neil :awww:
Not even one of them:sad:Maybe it's because of me, first Nole was out, then them.

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 04:00 PM
So this is a snooker thread now? :o

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Not even one of them:sad:Maybe it's because of me, first Nole was out, then them.

They should just ALL get it together :lol: :hug:

It's a CHAT thread. But we can leave to the sports thread if you really want, so you could talk to... yourself here :kiss:

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:03 PM

Sorry, my fault

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 04:03 PM
No no I didn't say I didn't like it :p

Okay, I'll talk to myself :D

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 04:04 PM
So Jason, who will win IW?

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Actually everything was said about snooker, they're all out :bigcry:

So mister Jason, change the subject then.

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Well I'm thinking Robin Soderling. Who do u think will win MC?

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:06 PM

Nole:D

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:07 PM
I wonder, if this would continue, if you would fight with yourself after a while :rolls:

msnrnd
They should just ALL get it together :lol: :hug:

Actually I do get them all together. Can you discover something from my user name?

Certinfy
Well I'm thinking Robin Soderling. Who do u think will win MC?Ur a fucking retard, wait till MC starts to ask me that, asshole!

Nole:D
:ras: I mean come on, losing to Rochus :haha:

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Actually I do get them all together. Can you discover something from my user name?

:lol: I can now.

Ur a fucking retard, wait till MC starts to ask me that, asshole!

I knew it :haha:

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Ur a fucking retard, wait till MC starts to ask me that, asshole!

:haha:

:ras: I mean come on, losing to Rochus :haha:
:mad:

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Haha ok, I'll leave u girls alone to talk about snooker.

See ya' :wavey:

*Ljubica*

What's happening with Simo? Why is he annoying Ellen? :awww:

Hi Karen :wavey:

Rosie - I think Roddick vs Nadal will be start at midnight, so surely stay up and watch that? :awww:

We'll have to wait and see. Bluntly I'm no fan of Roddick, and I try and avoid watching Nadal at all times (for fear of vomiting :o ) so the match doesn't exactly thrill me :rolleyes: Sleep may win!

Not here for long - taking Frodo back to the Vet for his check-up in about an hour, and have some other stuff to do - but hope everyone is well :kiss:

msnrnd
:lol: I can now.

You are the 1st one to know the secret of my name:secret:

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Haha ok, I'll leave u girls alone to talk about snooker.

See ya' :wavey:

Are you serious?

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Hello Rosie

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Bye Jason :kiss: I'm going to miss you though :sad:

What's happening with Simo? Why is he annoying Ellen? :awww:

Because he can't hold his bloody serve :o He got broken 3 times, and only managed to break back twice. 4-6 in first set, now 3-2 (got broken and rebroken) :tape:

Not here for long - taking Frodo back to the Vet for his check-up in about an hour, and have some other stuff to do - but hope everyone is well :kiss:

:hug: to Frodo. Will he get rid of the colar?

You are the 1st one to know the secret of my name:secret:

:banana: :lol:

*Ljubica*
04-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Because he can't hold his bloody serve :o He got broken 3 times, and only managed to break back twice. 4-6 in first set, now 2-2 (got broken and rebroken) :tape:

But just imagine how sad and alone he'll be looking :awww: How can you be mad at him ? :awww:

:hug: to Frodo. Will he get rid of the colar?

Don't know yet :shrug: Depends what the Vet thinks when they remove the bandages on his foot. I know it was bleeding again yesterday, so I would say not yet - but just have to wait and see.

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:21 PM
But just imagine how sad and alone he'll be looking :awww: How can you be mad at him ? :awww:

I'm trying very hard to be ruthless :o But he's in his usual style, you know - head down when it goes bad (which is now, 0-30 at serve) :scared:

Don't know yet :shrug: Depends what the Vet thinks when they remove the bandages on his foot. I know it was bleeding again yesterday, so I would say not yet - but just have to wait and see.

Ouch, probably not then :awww:

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Because he can't hold his bloody serve :o He got broken 3 times, and only managed to break back twice. 4-6 in first set, now 3-2 (got broken and rebroken) :tape:

Actually who are you talking about?

*Ljubica*
04-01-2010, 04:22 PM

Simone Bolelli :)

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Marcos Baghdatis Official Have a burning question for Marcos? Post it here and Marcos will answer your best questions in the next couple of weeks!

:aplot: I can think of some.

Bolelli :)

*Ljubica*
04-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Marcos Baghdatis Official Have a burning question for Marcos? Post it here and Marcos will answer your best questions in the next couple of weeks!

:aplot: I can think of some.

:rolls: But yours would probably be X-rated, not repeatable, and not so much about Marcos :p

I'm trying very hard to be ruthless :o But he's in his usual style, you know - head down when it goes bad (which is now, 0-30 at serve) :scared:

Is Riccardo there? :awww:

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Simone Bolelli :)
I see I see

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:26 PM
:rolls: But yours would probably be X-rated, not repeatable, and not so much about Marcos :p

Maybe he needs a woman to add to his team :shrug: :p

Is Riccardo there? :awww:

It's just this webcam livestream, I can't see much of the crowd.

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:28 PM

YOU:lol:

*Ljubica*
04-01-2010, 04:30 PM

You mean as well as me? :p

It's just this webcam livestream, I can't see much of the crowd.

:rolleyes: One day these damned cameramen are going to realise some of us only want to see the Teams in the stands and not the boring old players!

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:33 PM
YOU:lol:

:angel:

You mean as well as me? :p

Maybe 2 women then :p

:rolleyes: One day these damned cameramen are going to realise some of us only want to see the Teams in the stands and not the boring old players!

:eek: I only want to see the player now though! :ras:

Got broken and Garcia will now serve for the match :sad:

*Ljubica*
04-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Maybe 2 women then :p

A Team of 4 surely need at least two, no? :D

Got broken and Garcia will now serve for the match :sad:

:sad: :tears: :hug:

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:36 PM
:bigcry: He lost. 4-6 4-6.

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:41 PM
A Team of 4 surely need at least two, no? :D

Oh definitely :lol: That'd be tons of fun, I'm sure.

*Ljubica*
04-01-2010, 04:45 PM
:bigcry: He lost. 4-6 4-6.

:hysteric: :bigcry: Now get yourself over there and comfort him girl :D

Oh definitely :lol: That'd be tons of fun, I'm sure.

My voice of experience says that it definitely would :DI just asked a question btw :o

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:47 PM
byebye everyone, I am feeling so complicated right now and I need a nice sleep.:wavey:

*Ljubica*
04-01-2010, 04:47 PM
byebye everyone, I am feeling so complicated right now and I need a nice sleep.:wavey:

Goodnight Karen :hug: Sleep well.

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:48 PM

I wonder if she could comfort herself first

msnrnd
04-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Goodnight Karen :hug: Sleep well.

goodnight:wavey:

ellen_
04-01-2010, 04:57 PM

See Naples and die :inlove:

My voice of experience says that it definitely would :DI just asked a question btw :o

:yeah:

Goodnight :wavey:

*Ljubica*
04-01-2010, 05:05 PM
See Naples and die :inlove:

But wouldn't it be a fun way to go? :D

Anyway - off to the Vet now - should be back a bit later, but have some stuff I need to sort out here first.

Late I hope :kiss:

ellen_
04-01-2010, 05:05 PM
:lol: At least one thing Eurosport did right. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/01042010/58/murray-considering-representing-spain.html

ellen_
04-01-2010, 05:06 PM
But wouldn't it be a fun way to go? :D

That's what I meant :hearts:

Anyway - off to the Vet now - should be back a bit later, but have some stuff I need to sort out here first.

Late I hope :kiss:

Later :kiss:

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Ellen :hug:

ellen_
04-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Why are you hugging me? :hug: Not that I'm complaining...

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Simone :sad:

ellen_
04-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Oh, I thought you don't like him :p

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 06:03 PM
I don't :p

ellen_
04-01-2010, 06:13 PM
:eek: So just feel sorry because I like him? That must be the sweetest thing you have done for me in ages :hearts:

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Yes :awww:

*Raine
04-01-2010, 06:27 PM
I would have believed it, but for some reason I read the post from bottom to top :p

Oh :hug: :bigcry:

yourself
to
talk
to
also
you
know
didn't
I

Can you understand me better now? :p

Well ofcourse :shrug: I take you seriously and I believe you. Such an honest and innocent girl :p

:angel: That's me

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 06:29 PM
yourself
to
talk
to
also
you
know
didn't
I

Can you understand me better now? :p
:haha: Yes I can :angel:

:angel: That's meI like u :p

ellen_
04-01-2010, 06:36 PM
:angel: That's me

:spit:

*Raine
04-01-2010, 06:45 PM
:haha: Yes I can :angel:

I like u :p

That's level 1 of Craxy Raine, you ain't seen nothing yet. :devil:
:spit:

:p Is the truth too much to handle?

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Can I see more then? :devil:

ellen_
04-01-2010, 06:51 PM
:hysteric: Crazy Raine is back! :bolt:

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Fuck this shitty WTA, I want this shit to finish ASAP :mad:

*Raine
04-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Can I see more then? :devil:

:p It is getting late here, maybe tomorrow

:hysteric: Crazy Raine is back! :bolt:

And is here to stay :devil:

*waves* Adios and good night

Certinfy
04-01-2010, 07:41 PM
'maybe' :(

Goodnight, sweet dreams :hug:

*Ljubica*
04-01-2010, 08:23 PM

Crazy Raine is here :help: :bolt:

Jase - good luck to Berdych - he looks kind of cute in that green..

And just to let you know I'm going to start Volume 8 tonight, and then PM Jess to close this one, as we're almost at 5,000 posts. No one has come up with any thread title suggestions :sad: so I'll just call it something random to get it up and running - and we can change it later.