Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

ellen_
02-17-2010, 07:14 PM
:awww: Ellen :sad: Is she going to have to stay in Hospital? Big :hug: to you and her :hug:

Yep, few days probably. It's really bad. It was scary actually. I know how it feels, had the same last year :(

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 07:19 PM
Yep, few days probably. It's really bad. It was scary actually. I know how it feels, had the same last year :(

Pneumonia is nasty - I've never had it touch wood, but I remember a friend of mine getting it a few years back and he was really ill. I hope she makes a complete recovery soon :hug: So does that mean you'll be looking after your little brother for the next days?

ellen_
02-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Pneumonia is nasty - I've never had it touch wood, but I remember a friend of mine getting it a few years back and he was really ill. I hope she makes a complete recovery soon :hug: So does that mean you'll be looking after your little brother for the next days?

Correct :)

Ernie just started playing btw. Stepanek had 3 BPs in Erno's first service game :rolleyes:

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Wizz :kiss:
Rosie :kiss:
How are you?
My mommy was just brought to ER :awww: Pneumonia.
:awww: Ellen :hug: Hope she will get better soon :hug:

I actually fell asleep around 12.30 and only woke up at 5am :o I was just on time for Kevin Van der Perren, but I missed my guy.
:lol:
It happened to me too this kind of story :p

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 07:38 PM
Correct :)

Ernie just started playing btw. Stepanek had 3 BPs in Erno's first service game :rolleyes:

But seems it is 4-3 to Ernie :D And he is 0-15 up on Radek's serve!

Rosie :kiss:
How are you?

Fine thanks - you? :hug:

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm doing ok.

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 07:50 PM
I'm doing ok.

That's good. I'm just sooooooo tired right now. Wanted to follow Erno and Radek's score, but my eyes keep on shutting :o

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Maybe we should get some sleep then :p

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 07:57 PM
Maybe we should get some sleep then :p

:eek: Had you better rephrase that? You know what Ellen and Noleta are like - they'll have us married off before the end of the month :unsure:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm glad Nico is finally getting over me after I chose Jason over him :hug:

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 08:02 PM

And Riccardo over everyone I guess? :p

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 08:03 PM
:eek: Had you better rephrase that? You know what Ellen and Noleta are like - they'll have us married off before the end of the month :unsure:
:rolls:

I can handle you, Ellen and Noleta :cool:
I'm not :p
One girl more for me (and for you that btw) :banana:

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 08:06 PM

Are you QUITE sure of that? :angel: Many men in Rotterdam were :unsure: of the thought you know ;)

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Are you QUITE sure of that? :angel: Many men in Rotterdam were :unsure: of the thought you know ;)

Yes I'm. I'm a wizard after all :devil:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 08:08 PM
And Riccardo over everyone I guess? :p

An Italian has to be at the top, always :D

I'm not :p
One girl more for me (and for you that btw) :banana:

Fine :devil:

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Fine :devil:
Happy to hear that :kiss:

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 08:12 PM
Yes I'm. I'm a wizard after all :devil:

Not til you spend a few euros on that pointy hat you're not :p Not in my eyes anyway - just a pretender :ras:

An Italian has to be at the top, always :D

I was really tempted to say something very crude there :o But I am an :angel: and decided against it!

ellen_
02-17-2010, 08:15 PM
I was really tempted to say something very crude there :o But I am an :angel: and decided against it!

:eek: Shame on you! :p

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Not til you spend a few euros on that pointy hat you're not :p Not in my eyes anyway - just a pretender :ras:
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

:ras:

I'm a true and powerful wizard :D

Say it :D :p

*Ljubica*
02-17-2010, 08:19 PM
:eek: Shame on you! :p

:o :o Sorry :tape:

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

And sorry to you too :o Just never met a Wizard without a pointy hat before - doesn't feel right to me.

Anyway - sorry Ellen, Nico, Erno and Radek, but I really can't keep my eyes open any longer :yawn: I wish you a pleasant tennis watching night, and dreams of handsome Italians............... well maybe not in Nico's case, but I'm sure he can dream of Ms. Kirilenko or someone :shrug:

Goodnight for now sweeties :kiss:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Dreams of Italians :hearts: That is the best thing you ever wished me, Rosie :p

Goodnight! :kiss:

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Night Night Rosie!

ellen_
02-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Hey my Wizz, have you made up a schedule already for when I come to you next weekend? What are we gonna do? :p

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 08:47 PM
I didn't plan it yet. I still have some time no? :p
Btw, will you come already Friday evening? So we woudln't lose time on sunday morning :p
Is there anything you would like to visit?

ellen_
02-17-2010, 08:51 PM
I like extra time on Friday evening :D

I'd like to see.... Pizzahut, some castles, nature, waterfalls, and anything else you want to show me :angel:

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 08:55 PM
I like extra time on Friday evening :D

I'd like to see.... Pizzahut, some castles, nature, waterfalls, and anything else you want to show me :angel:
Great :D

Deal! Especially for the last part :aplot: :angel: :D

Oh..And did you see already our capital on the french side? :confused: :p

Noleta
02-17-2010, 09:04 PM
:wavey:Seem to miss Rose:sad:Slaapwel Rosie:kiss:

:awww:Lot's of hugs to ellen's Mum:hug:Hope she'll get better soon.

ellen_
02-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Great :D

Deal! Especially for the last part :aplot: :angel: :D

Oh..And did you see already our capital on the french side? :confused: :p

:devil:

I can't say when I was in our capital the last time, besides the airport and the stations :o I visited it when I was little, but I can't remember a lot.

Btw, I often think I should do a bit more sightseeing in our country. I saw more of other European countries than I saw of Belgium :o

Noleta
02-17-2010, 09:05 PM
OMG ellen:eek:I'm in love with your avy:hearts:

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 09:08 PM
:devil:

I can't say when I was in our capital the last time, besides the airport and the stations :o I visited it when I was little, but I can't remember a lot.

Btw, I often think I should do a bit more sightseeing in our country. I saw more of other European countries than I saw of Belgium :o
:aplot:

:lol: I'm not a true expert when it comes to our capital. But I went there more often than you.

I think the same. Even if I went to different places in Belgium when I was showing them some of our cities. But still, it could be better.

:wavey: Hey Noleta!

Noleta
02-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Have you seen this?:D

http://greattennisphotos.blogspot.com/2010/02/rafael-nadal-shoots-gypsy-video-with.html

ellen_
02-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Going better with my mom, guys. She got aerosol immediately, and can breathe again. She'll have to stay a couple of days though.

OMG ellen:eek:I'm in love with your avy:hearts:

I'm in love too :hearts:

Hi btw :p

:aplot:

:lol: I'm not a true expert when it comes to our capital. But I went there more often than you.

I think the same. Even if I went to different places in Belgium when I was showing them some of our cities. But still, it could be better.

It's really weird, our country has some nice places :D

Have you seen this?:D

http://greattennisphotos.blogspot.com/2010/02/rafael-nadal-shoots-gypsy-video-with.html

Yes, they are cute together :lol:

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 09:20 PM
It's really weird, our country has some nice places :D

True... Let's find them :D

Noleta
02-17-2010, 09:24 PM
That's good news ellentje:kiss:

Can't wait to see the video and hear the song:banana:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 09:27 PM
True... Let's find them :D

We really should, Nico :lol: I'm serious. And let's take Noleta too.

Noleta
02-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Where are you gonna take me?:unsure:

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 09:36 PM
We really should, Nico :lol: I'm serious. And let's take Noleta too.
It's a great idea. And I'm serious too :D
Where are you gonna take me?:unsure:
:aplot: I'm not sure we have the right to say it here :p

zoltan83
02-17-2010, 09:40 PM
:zzz: Good night girls :kiss:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 09:44 PM
It's a fantastic idea!

Noleta btw, I am watching pictures of our friends in Rotterdam! :haha: I am dying here, seriously.

Goodnight, Wizzy :kiss:

Noleta
02-17-2010, 09:45 PM
It's a fantastic idea!

Noleta btw, I am watching pictures of our Spanish "hat" friends in Rotterdam! :haha: I am dying here, seriously.

Goodnight, Wizzy :kiss:

:lol::rolls:Are you that bored?:p

Night Nico:kiss:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Seriously, I am cracking up :haha: Just found it because a Dutch friend complained about them too haha.

Noleta
02-17-2010, 10:03 PM
Seriously, I am cracking up :haha: Just found it because a Dutch friend complained about them too haha.

Really:eek:Why?:awww:They were so adorable:awww:Don't tell me you found the pics on FB?:rolleyes::pWhu does everyone have FB anyway?

ellen_
02-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Really:eek:Why?:awww:They were so adorable:awww:Don't tell me you found the pics on FB?:rolleyes::pWhu does everyone have FB anyway?

On FB, yes.

Noleta
02-17-2010, 10:20 PM
On FB, yes.

Think i'm having a cold:(My nose is blocked,and my throat hurts:(

ellen_
02-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Gonna edit btw :p So you should too. You never know who reads :rolls:

ellen_
02-17-2010, 10:36 PM
Keep editing, woman! :lol:

I'm going to bed, slaapwel :kiss:

Noleta
02-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Gonna hit the sack:zzz:Have a goodnight ellen,and don't dream about hats:hug:Sends lot's of:hug:To your Mum:)

Slaapwel:wavey:

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 05:19 AM
:wavey: Morning :D

Ellen - please send me a link ot a "hat" pic - I'm in need of a good :rolls: And all best wishes to your Mum :hug:

Noleta - sorry I keep missing you :awww:

And so it seems the Belgium Three are off on a very big adventure this weekend :bounce: Have fun - and Nico - remember they carry KNIVES as well as whips and chains. You'll need ALL you wizard powers for sure.

Later people - off to work.

But to start the day with a smile - cute pic of Stan the Man with his new baby daughter :hearts: So cute!

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/12/stanalexia.jpg

Tommy_likes_me
02-18-2010, 06:52 AM
Whu does everyone have FB anyway?

I have no idea why I do. No one never gives me any comments anyway. It's like talking to a wall. It was cool in the beginning but now I just find it useless. Some people use it to find old school mates but why would I :rolleyes: I got rid of them so why try to find them again :cuckoo: I only got it to find new friends but what good did that do :nerner:

ellen_
02-18-2010, 07:57 AM
:wavey: Morning :D

Ellen - please send me a link ot a "hat" pic - I'm in need of a good :rolls: And all best wishes to your Mum :hug:

And so it seems the Belgium Three are off on a very big adventure this weekend :bounce: Have fun - and Nico - remember they carry KNIVES as well as whips and chains. You'll need ALL you wizard powers for sure.

Later people - off to work.

But to start the day with a smile - cute pic of Stan the Man with his new baby daughter :hearts: So cute!

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/12/stanalexia.jpg

:rolls: Noleta didn't do what I asked for, but who cares if any of THEM will be after us now :spit:

Don't scare Nico like that! :eek:

:hearts: I want a baby.

I have no idea why I do. No one never gives me any comments anyway. It's like talking to a wall. It was cool in the beginning but now I just find it useless. Some people use it to find old school mates but why would I :rolleyes: I got rid of them so why try to find them again :cuckoo: I only got it to find new friends but what good did that do :nerner:

Ahwww, but you aren't friends with us, are you :awww: That's why!

Tommy_likes_me
02-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Ahwww, but you aren't friends with us, are you :awww: That's why!

The "friends" on my FB list doesn't comment. That's what I meant.

ellen_
02-18-2010, 01:09 PM
The "friends" on my FB list doesn't comment. That's what I meant.

:lol: I got it that you meant that, yes - but I mean we DO comment :p

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 02:49 PM

Something tells me Nico will be even more scared by your "I want a baby" comment, as you're seeing him next weekend :eek: :eek:

How's your Mum btw?

ellen_
02-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Something tells me Nico will be even more scared by your "I want a baby" comment, as you're seeing him next weekend :eek: :eek:

How's your Mum btw?

:haha: :devil: Possibly.

Her oxygen level is still not OK, so she's getting extra oxygen non stop. Still coughing a lot and has fever, but they can't see much on the scans - it's very weird. Doctor told he didn't hear ANY breathing when she was brought in ER yesterday, which is very scary :tape: So compared to that, she's doing a lot better.

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 03:09 PM
:haha: :devil: Possibly.

Her oxygen level is still not OK, so she's getting extra oxygen non stop. Still coughing a lot and has fever, but they can't see much on the scans - it's very weird. Doctor told he didn't hear ANY breathing when she was brought in ER yesterday, which is very scary :tape: So compared to that, she's doing a lot better.

:awww: Antibiotics usually take a couple of days to get into the system and work properly, so hopefully she'll be seeing some improvement by tomorrow. At least she is in the right place and can get the proper care. Is she near enough for you to visit easily?

ellen_
02-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Yeah, the hospital is only 2 streets away :)

She's taking antibiotics since Tuesday, now she has to take 3 pills per day in stead of the prescripted 2, AND she gets penicilline through the infusion. She should be better soon indeed. But apparently she got an asthma attack onto the pneumona last night. I bet she'll be out of work for quite a long time.

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Yeah, the hospital is only 2 streets away :)

She's taking antibiotics since Tuesday, now she has to take 3 pills per day in stead of the prescripted 2, AND she gets penicilline through the infusion. She should be better soon indeed. But apparently she got an asthma attack onto the pneumona last night. I bet she'll be out of work for quite a long time.

Ah - I didn't realise she had asthma :sad: That certainly complicates things. And certainly sounds like a long time off work, but better to be careful and fully fit before rushing into doing too much too soon. So does this mean you're doing all the cooking this week?

ellen_
02-18-2010, 03:41 PM
She didn't realise she has asthma either :p

Cooking might be the only thing I DON'T have to do :lol:

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 03:47 PM
She didn't realise she has asthma either :p

Cooking might be the only thing I DON'T have to do :lol:

:lol: Well just imagine you have the company of shirtless members of Team Bolleli to help you with the chores :D That will cheer you up I'm sure.

ellen_
02-18-2010, 03:49 PM
:lol: Well just imagine you have the company of shirtless members of Team Bolleli to help you with the chores :D That will cheer you up I'm sure.

:hearts: They should sing with me while I'm vacuum cleaning and mopping :D

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 03:53 PM
:hearts: They should sing with me while I'm vacuum cleaning and mopping :D

But have you heard them sing? :unsure: They may sound like Nole, in which case you're better iff they keep quiet and just look decorative. Btw - I passed this kitchen design shop at lunch today, and they had a sale of "real Italian accessories" - for some reason I immediately thought of you. :D

ellen_
02-18-2010, 03:59 PM
But have you heard them sing? :unsure: They may sound like Nole, in which case you're better iff they keep quiet and just look decorative.

Decorative :lol: They fit in my interior though, especially Simo himself. There's black with grey and shiny things here. But nothing is more fun than squealing all together :D

Btw - I passed this kitchen design shop at lunch today, and they had a sale of "real Italian accessories" - for some reason I immediately thought of you. :D

:o :haha:

Why didn't you buy some real Italian accessories btw... :aplot:

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Decorative :lol: They fit in my interior though, especially Simo himself. There's black with grey and shiny things here. But nothing is more fun than squealing all together :D

:eek: Have you told Nico this in preparation for the weekend? :unsure:

:o :haha:

Why didn't you buy some real Italian accessories btw... :aplot:

Because you know I prefer other nationalities they wouldn't have fitted with my decor. Also hellishly expensive.

ellen_
02-18-2010, 04:17 PM

Why should I? He will love it! :D

Because you know I prefer other nationalities they wouldn't have fitted with my decor. Also hellishly expensive.

Italians are priceless :hearts:

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 04:23 PM

Italians are priceless :hearts:

:awww: What will poor Ponchooooo say? :tears: He's not Italian :o

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 04:34 PM
OK - off to the Vets for Henry to have his vaccinations :awww: Enjoy the matches - see you later :kiss:

ellen_
02-18-2010, 04:38 PM
:awww: What will poor Ponchooooo say? :tears: He's not Italian :o

He could be Italian :shrug: :p

OK - off to the Vets for Henry to have his vaccinations :awww: Enjoy the matches - see you later :kiss:

Henry :hug: Laters! :kiss:

I will say Forza Andi for you! :banana:

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Back :wavey:

Looks like a close match :unsure:

ellen_
02-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Rosie, I saw that guy you thougt was South-American again. I forgot to tell you everytime, but he sits in every box. He was at Benneteau's match, at Tsonga, Bolelli, and now in Seppi's match :lol:

Again a TB :tape: I'm scared!

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Rosie, I saw that guy you thougt was South-American again. I forgot to tell you everytime, but he sits in every box. He was at Benneteau's match, at Tsonga, Bolelli, and now in Seppi's match :lol:

Again a TB :tape: I'm scared!

:lol: He must have way too much time on his hands :lol:

And this is for Andi, and all Italian fans everywhere - and especially Jase if he's lurking :awww: :hug:f

ellen_
02-18-2010, 07:11 PM
:sobbing: How sad. Italian boys are gone again :awww:

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 07:14 PM
:sobbing: How sad. Italian boys are gone again :awww:

:sad: Are they going to Dubai?

ellen_
02-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Yes, both of them. Simo has to play qualies though :awww: Poor lamb.

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Yes, both of them. Simo has to play qualies though :awww: Poor lamb.

We need to get ourselves over there to support our various players/coaches/Physios :D That huge Hotel they stay in (with the HeliPad on the roof), has always appealed to me :D

*Ljubica*
02-18-2010, 08:18 PM
It's very quiet here :sad: and I'm very tired, so I'm off to bed :zzz: Goodnight :wavey:

Noleta
02-18-2010, 08:30 PM
Slaapwel Rosie:kiss::wavey:

:wavey:Anyone:p

ellen_
02-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Sorry Rosie :kiss: Mentally preparing my trip with Nico already :p

Goodnight :hug: See you tomorrow!

Noleta
02-18-2010, 08:36 PM
What trip?Is he gonna take you on a how to be a bad wizard trip?:p

ellen_
02-18-2010, 08:48 PM
You are coming with us too! We are going to explore our country. Some sightseeing in Belgium with the 3 of us :D Cool, no?

Noleta
02-18-2010, 09:13 PM
You are coming with us too! We are going to explore our country. Some sightseeing in Belgium with the 3 of us :D Cool, no?

Oh really:eek:How come i don't know anything about that:eek:

Didn't you see that you want to have a baby,better let you two go on the first trip,i'll join you on another.:p

ellen_
02-18-2010, 09:27 PM

Didn't you see that you want to have a baby,better let you two go on the first trip,i'll join you on another.:p

Maybe you should read what other people post sometimes :shrug: :p

Who said I was gonna use ask Nico for that! :eek:

Noleta
02-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Maybe you should read what other people post sometimes :shrug: :p

Who said I was gonna use ask Nico for that! :eek:

Maybe i blinked and missed those posts:shrug:

I spend 4 nights with you,need i say more?:shrug::p

ellen_
02-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Maybe i blinked and missed those posts:shrug:

I spend 4 nights with you,need i say more?:shrug::p

At least you know now :D Next weekend @ Nico's.

And theeere goes my excellent reputation :(

Noleta
02-18-2010, 09:58 PM
At least you know now :D Next weekend @ Nico's.

And theeere goes my excellent reputation :(

Are you being serious?:lol:

Didn't know you had one:shrug:

j/k:hug:Gonna call it a night:zzz:Sweet dreams ellentje:kiss::wavey:

ellen_
02-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Are you being serious?:lol:

Didn't know you had one:shrug:

j/k:hug:Gonna call it a night:zzz:Sweet dreams ellentje:kiss::wavey:

Unfortunately not :awww:

:eek: :armed:

Night :kiss:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 02:04 AM
Goodmeurning :p

Andy sweeped Lu off the court in Memphis, and now the ice is getting sweeped in Vancouver :D Go Belgium and Stephane Lambiel :banana:

Edit: My guy got 4th, but more important: an American won. And not just a random American, he is from Italian descent! :lol: :worship:

Think I might go to bed now... :zzz:

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 11:45 AM
:wavey: Girls, wizards, lurkers :kiss:

This morning I spoke to a real, live Italian on the phone :D Thought I would share that with you Ellen. And congrats to your boys.

Hope all are well :kiss:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 12:59 PM
:eek: A real Italian? I bet he wasn't handsome as our boys though! :D

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 01:53 PM
:eek: A real Italian? I bet he wasn't handsome as our boys though! :D

SHE was actually a lady at the Foro italico :o I guess she wasn't! Saw you on the Bolleli thread earlier btw - is this the start of a realy, true love for you? :p

ellen_
02-19-2010, 02:27 PM
SHE was actually a lady at the Foro italico :o I guess she wasn't!

Oh a WOMAN? Booo! :ras:

Saw you on the Bolleli thread earlier btw - is this the start of a realy, true love for you? :p

:lol: I know it is very quiet in there, so I was curious when I saw someone posted in there. But they asked if he would play in Delray Beach - so I felt responsible to help that person who will likely be heartbroken now because Mr Bolelli is so so far away :sad:

I need something to cheer me up btw. Horrible mood and no sleep :spit:

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 02:32 PM
Oh a WOMAN? Booo! :ras:

If there were no Italian women, I guess the race of beauty would soon die out :shrug: Not that I'm going to Rome you understand - it would mean phoning in sick and I would NEVER do that :o :tape:

:lol: I know it is very quiet in there, so I was curious when I saw someone posted in there. But they asked if he would play in Delray Beach - so I felt responsible to help that person who will likely be heartbroken now because Mr Bolelli is so so far away :sad:

I only noticed it because I saw your name as last poster on the "Player Forums" menu - maybe you should try and liven the thread up a bit :D

And of course he won't play Delray Beach when he'd far rather be in Brussels or somewhere :devil:

Btw - did you see the Ponchooooo pic amongst the ghastly ones yesterday? :eek: He looks somewhat embarrassed :o And the caption was incorrect :fiery:

And sorry for the mood :hug: WIll get my thinking cap on and think of ways to cheer you up. How about a trip to Dubai?

ellen_
02-19-2010, 02:44 PM
If there were no Italian women, I guess the race of beauty would soon die out :shrug: Not that I'm going to Rome you understand - it would mean phoning in sick and I would NEVER do that :o :tape:

:lol: I wanna go tooooo.

I only noticed it because I saw your name as last poster on the "Player Forums" menu - maybe you should try and liven the thread up a bit :D

Maybe you could help me? :p

And of course he won't play Delray Beach when he'd far rather be in Brussels or somewhere :devil:

:awww:

Btw - did you see the Ponchooooo pic amongst the ghastly ones yesterday? :eek: He looks somewhat embarrassed :o And the caption was incorrect :fiery:

I know :o Poor guy. And it's not like it's 1 picture... :help:

And sorry for the mood :hug: WIll get my thinking cap on and think of ways to cheer you up. How about a trip to Dubai?

I'm cutting carrots with a very sharp knife, maybe that'll help :D

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 03:01 PM
:lol: I wanna go tooooo.

Would be fun :D I just don't think I have the nerve to do it :o I was invited though :D

Maybe you could help me? :p

I'm sure Noleta will.

I know :o Poor guy. And it's not like it's 1 picture... :help:

I laughed when I saw it - and imagined the other member of that team running away so quickly so he wouldn't have to part of it :o

I'm cutting carrots with a very sharp knife, maybe that'll help :D

:eek: Is this in practice for your weekend with Nico? That boy should be very, VERY afraid I think :unsure:

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Wosie, it's advisable to check if there's already a thread before opening one. :p :hug:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Would be fun :D I just don't think I have the nerve to do it :o I was invited though :D

Goooo!

I laughed when I saw it - and imagined the other member of that team running away so quickly so he wouldn't have to part of it :o

The man's got a brain. :worship:

:eek: Is this in practice for your weekend with Nico? That boy should be very, VERY afraid I think :unsure:

:eek: You know how nice and well mannered I am!

Wosie, it's advisable to check if there's already a thread before opening one. :p :hug:

Is that the only reason why you visit us here? To tell off Rosie? :awww: :p

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 03:15 PM

Jose :nerner:

And the silly thing is - I did - I had a quick look before I opened that thread, - but because it has some Swedish words at the start of the thread title instead of the standard Happy Birthday or whatever, I just didn't see it, if that makes sense. :o Anyway - I've PMd Carlita to delete it to avoid confusion, so as soon as she gets her PM it will be gone :D

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 03:21 PM
Goooo!

The man's got a brain. :worship:

:eek: You know how nice and well mannered I am!

Is that the only reason why you visit us here? To tell off Rosie? :awww: :p

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/8/128786338009039097.jpg

Jose :nerner:

And the silly thing is - I did - I had a quick look before I opened that thread, - but because it has some Swedish words at the start of the thread title instead of the standard Happy Birthday or whatever, I just didn't see it, if that makes sense. :o Anyway - I've PMd Carlita to delete it to avoid confusion, so as soon as she gets her PM it will be gone :D

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/10/3/128990808325477575.jpg

ellen_
02-19-2010, 03:26 PM
As if your cats can solve every problem ..... Dammit, I'm too weak :o :hug:

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 03:35 PM
As if your cats can solve every problem ..... Dammit, I'm too weak :o :hug:

:angel: :hug:

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 03:38 PM
I :inlove: lolcats :hearts: Jose used to give me at least one every day - but now he's cheating on me with other women :sad:

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 03:42 PM
I :inlove: lolcats :hearts: Jose used to give me at least one every day - but now he's cheating on me with other women :sad:

:awww:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/29/128724926314243534.jpg

ellen_
02-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Don't you have lolbunnies btw? :D

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 03:45 PM
The little bow tie is so cute :awww: You know the way to my heart for sure :o

Do you have any Italian lolcats for Ellen? :awww:

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Don't you have lolbunnies btw? :D

I've got some. :D

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/3/21/nowyourgonnap128506321526718750.jpg

http://ozatheist.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/hot.jpg

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/8/129047992269635911.jpg

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Italian lolcats? Why Italian? :scratch:

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Italian lolcats? Why Italian? :scratch:

Better ask Ellen :p I'm sure Italian lolbunnies would be equally good though :D

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 03:57 PM
Ellen perchè vuoi gatti italiani?

ellen_
02-19-2010, 04:06 PM
I am really being pushed into the role of fangirl here :o :rolls:

The lolbunnies are cute btw! :hearts: But yes, coniglio italiano would be even better.

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 04:07 PM
I am really being pushed into the role of fangirl here :o :rolls:

The lolbunnies are cute btw! :hearts: But yes, coniglio italiano would be even better.

:eek: What you? Never :tape: You watch Sr. Bolleli only for his beautiful backhand :p

ellen_
02-19-2010, 04:10 PM
:eek: What you? Never :tape: You watch Sr. Bolleli only for his beautiful backhand :p

:haha: Very true! Glad you remember that haha. But I was actually being honest there, eventhough you thought I was distracting you from the real reason :mad:

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 04:12 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/2/19/129110728117975441.jpg

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 04:13 PM
:haha: Very true! Glad you remember that haha. But I was actually being honest there, eventhough you thought I was distracting you from the real reason :mad:

I am extremely easily distracted as you know :o

ellen_
02-19-2010, 04:15 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/2/19/129110728117975441.jpg

:hearts: That bunny is almost as cute as mine.

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 04:21 PM
:hearts: That bunny is almost as cute as mine.

Does Woppie also speak Italian? :eek:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 04:24 PM
Does Woppie also speak Italian? :eek:

He surely speaks the language of love. And that is all we need, right? :hearts: :p

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/SxkDaOZv3EI/AAAAAAAACXo/1Min72QY_Hw/s512/DSC02795.JPG

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 04:28 PM
:lol: :rolls:

He surely is adorable :hearts: But personally I need a bit more than the language of love................... a penthouse suite in Moncao, a yacht and a private jet is more what I want :devil:

How's your Mum today btw?

ellen_
02-19-2010, 04:35 PM
:lol: :rolls:

He surely is adorable :hearts: But personally I need a bit more than the language of love................... a penthouse suite in Moncao, a yacht and a private jet is more what I want :devil:

How's your Mum today btw?

My Woppy's got a nice house, you know :D He often sits on the roof, because the view is amazing. The garden is even bigger than the house, with a red love tunnel - I wonder what more you need :confused: :p

But I would prefer to see various hotels, each week another one, you know? :devil:

Mum's doing OK, she could talk a bit better today but still waiting for the results of the scans etc. And you probably also know how it goes in hospitals at weekends? :rolleyes:

Almost Julien-time btw :inlove:

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 04:40 PM
My Woppy's got a nice house, you know :D He often sits on the roof, because the view is amazing. The garden is even bigger than the house, with a red love tunnel - I wonder what more you need :confused: :p

But I would prefer to see various hotels, each week another one, you know? :devil:

I'm somewhat :confused: about what a love tunnel is :unsure: Do they have them in Rotterdam? And isn't it rather chilly on the roof at this time of year? :awww: I'm sure he'll make some cute lady Bunny very happy though :hearts:

I'm with you on the Hotel thing though - yesterday The Manhattan, today the lovely Palm Beach in Marseille :inlove: , and tomorrow that tall thing in Dubai -sorry can't remember the name. Sweet smelling men in every lift, and every breakfast table - what a dream :hearts:

Mum's doing OK, she could talk a bit better today but still waiting for the results of the scans etc. And you probably also know how it goes in hospitals at weekends? :rolleyes:

Yes I know what Hospital's are like at weekends :rolleyes: But glad to know she can talk a little better.

ellen_
02-19-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm somewhat :confused: about what a love tunnel is :unsure: Do they have them in Rotterdam? And isn't it rather chilly on the roof at this time of year? :awww: I'm sure he'll make some cute lady Bunny very happy though :hearts:

It is a long red tunnel! Woppy likes to push the stuffed ball into in and ... play with it inside :D Didn't see any in Rotterdam, unfortunately.

And no, the temperature doesn't drop below 20°!

My brother actually wanted to buy a Mrs Woppy, but I'm afraid the bunny population will reach new records then :o

I'm with you on the Hotel thing though - yesterday The Manhattan, today the lovely Palm Beach in Marseille :inlove: , and tomorrow that tall thing in Dubai -sorry can't remember the name. Sweet smelling men in every lift, and every breakfast table - what a dream :hearts:

:worship: That's what I'm talking about.

OH btw! Michael Llodra! :banana: :kiss: :aparty:

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Llodra was good to see. S&V isn't completely dead!! :D

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 05:04 PM
It is a long red tunnel! Woppy likes to push the stuffed ball into in and ... play with it inside :D Didn't see any in Rotterdam, unfortunately.

Guess they didn't need one - what with the hidden staircases, the even more hidden fire escapes, and the lifts to nowhere :D Maybe we should both take a stuffed ball with us next trip - just in case :D

:worship: That's what I'm talking about.

Only the best for us :D

OH btw! Michael Llodra! :banana: :kiss: :aparty:

Hmmmm - I know :rolleyes: Now he's beaten Marcos AND Robin in the same week :spit: Think it's safe to say Msr. Llodra is not my fave person right now :devil:

And thinking of Robin - have you seen Tim around recently :confused:

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 05:06 PM
ok one great lolcat and I'm off :wavey: :hug:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-what-kind-of-mood.jpg?w=500&h=375

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 05:07 PM

:spit: That man has single-handedly ruined my Marseille week :sad:

:rolls: to the lolcat! Have a great evening :hug:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Great lolcat :lol: Buonanotte, tesoro :wavey:

+ He beat Soderling :D

Guess they didn't need one - what with the hidden staircases, the even more hidden fire escapes, and the lifts to nowhere :D Maybe we should both take a stuffed ball with us next trip - just in case :D

:haha:

Hmmmm - I know :rolleyes: Now he's beaten Marcos AND Robin in the same week :spit: Think it's safe to say Msr. Llodra is not my fave person right now :devil:

And thinking of Robin - have you seen Tim around recently :confused:

:lol: I'm just so proud of him today :D

I've seen him on FB, and he posted in his thread here - but probably felt too cool to say hello to us aswell in the meantime :( :p

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 05:18 PM
:lol: I'm just so proud of him today :D

I've seen him on FB, and he posted in his thread here - but probably felt too cool to say hello to us aswell in the meantime :( :p

Then I am pleased for you - but I still want to :spit: when I think of him beating my boys :sad:

Tim - hmmmm - no one is too :cool: for us - we are the coolest :D I may even get some "We are the coolest" hats made before long.

OK - I really must go :o I'm getting lazier and lazier - piles of laundry lying around and nothing dried, ironed or sorted. :o

No doubt be back later :kiss:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm sure he's reading tough, so I'm trying to make him post :p

Laters :kiss:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 06:28 PM
Julien beat Monfils! :aparty: In straights!

Har-Tru
02-19-2010, 06:32 PM
are we alone ellen? :aplot:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Well, I am watching Ernie - so we are with 3... :aplot:

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 06:49 PM
:sobbing: Jose doesn't love me anymore :awww: He wants to get rid of me to be alone with Ellen :bigcry:

Oh - and allez Julien - good result :D

Ernie :rocker: So now there are 4 :D

ellen_
02-19-2010, 06:57 PM
:sobbing: Jose doesn't love me anymore :awww: He wants to get rid of me to be alone with Ellen :bigcry:

Oh - and allez Julien - good result :D

Ernie :rocker: So now there are 4 :D

He left me again too so :shrug: You aren't missing much.

Ernie can't win a rally :lol: Therefore I enjoyed myself taking a screencap, and by accident I discovered he looks like he is actually thinking :eek:

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/S37q1xQ-3_I/AAAAAAAAERU/6kkSsul_XLc/Ernests%20Gulbis%2015.jpg

And as if we could go even more random, his hair and beard look amazing :hearts:

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Hair looks good :hearts: Not so much into the beard. Shirt's a pretty colour though :D Dare I ask if you've spoken with Jase about this match? :unsure:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Hair looks good :hearts: Not so much into the beard. Shirt's a pretty colour though :D Dare I ask if you've spoken with Jase about this match? :unsure:

I looove the lucky beard :hearts:

And yes, I am talking to him right now :p A lot of F-words there, not good for any outsider's eyes :D

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 07:07 PM
I looove the lucky beard :hearts:

And yes, I am talking to him right now :p A lot of F-words there, not good for any outsider's eyes :D

Outsiders :eek: I introduced you two lovebirds, remember :p Please say :wavey: to him from me.

ellen_
02-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Outsiders :eek: I introduced you two lovebirds, remember :p Please say :wavey: to him from me.

Hi :D And seriously, are you sure you can handle conversations like that? :tape: :p I want to hurt him so badly at this very moment!

Ernie :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Hi :D And seriously, are you sure you can handle conversations like that? :tape: :p I want to hurt him so badly at this very moment!

Ernie :rolleyes:

Hurt who? :unsure: Jase, or Erno? And - yes - wou'd be surprised how much I can handle :D

As for Ernie - he has two more sets to redeem himself.

ellen_
02-19-2010, 07:20 PM
Hurt who? :unsure: Jase, or Erno? And - yes - wou'd be surprised how much I can handle :D

As for Ernie - he has two more sets to redeem himself.

Jason.

Yeah he could, but unfortunately he won't :sad:

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Jason.

Yeah he could, but unfortunately he won't :sad:

He might surprise you :D

And somehow I can just imagine our Jase gloating at this very moment :o Just give him a virtual kick where it hurts most! :D

ellen_
02-19-2010, 07:33 PM
He might surprise you :D

And somehow I can just imagine our Jase gloating at this very moment :o Just give him a virtual kick where it hurts most! :D

Yeah I guess you know him well enough to imagine what he's like right now :rolleyes: :lol: Keeps me awake though.

But Erno just broke back and I went :yippee: :p

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 07:39 PM
Yeah I guess you know him well enough to imagine what he's like right now :rolleyes: :lol: Keeps me awake though.

But Erno just broke back and I went :yippee: :p

See :D You should have more faith in the boy! How's Jase coping now? :tape:

Btw - did you see the Dubai quallie draw? Simo has Big Dick Norman in 1st round :unsure: Their match is second on court tomorrow.

ellen_
02-19-2010, 07:44 PM
See :D You should have more faith in the boy! How's Jase coping now? :tape:

I'm having a blast :haha:

Btw - did you see the Dubai quallie draw? Simo has Big Dick Norman in 1st round :unsure: Their match is second on court tomorrow.

:eek: Poor little Italian lamb :awww: But I will support him!

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 07:48 PM
:eek: Poor little Italian lamb :awww: But I will support him!

Even against your own coutryman? :eek: :awww: Poor Big Dick :tears:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Even against your own coutryman? :eek: :awww: Poor Big Dick :tears:

*hides in shame* :devil:

Dick is more likely to win anything in doubles anyway.

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 08:01 PM
*hides in shame* :devil:

Dick is more likely to win anything in doubles anyway.

True. Only seen him play once really - in French Open quallies years ago. He got very emotional as I recall :awww:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 08:10 PM
True. Only seen him play once really - in French Open quallies years ago. He got very emotional as I recall :awww:

Ahww, he is such a nice guy. Don't make me feel bad :p

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 08:13 PM
Ahww, he is such a nice guy. Don't make me feel bad :p

Well just think of those sad Italian eyes if you don't cheer for Simo :awww: Did that make you feel better or worse? :o

ellen_
02-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Erno being bothered by his crappy knees again :(

Well just think of those sad Italian eyes if you don't cheer for Simo :awww: Did that make you feel better or worse? :o

:awww: Better. Now I'm thinking about him sitting there all alone at that court in Rotterdam :bigcry: It just broke my heart, but you probably heard it when that happened.

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Erno being bothered by his crappy knees again :(

Erno :awww: :hug:

:awww: Better. Now I'm thinking about him sitting there all alone at that court in Rotterdam :bigcry: It just broke my heart, but you probably heard it when that happened.

Yes it was a poignant moment indeed :awww: Poor wee lamb - couldn't find anyone to play with him - even his coach deserted him :tears: The saddest moment of the week for me for sure. And - yes - I heard it break - how could I not? :sad:

*Ljubica*
02-19-2010, 09:05 PM
OK Ellen - seems I was right - GSM Erno :bigclap:

I'm sure you're thrilled right now - so enjoy your moment, big :hug: to Jase, - and I'm going to bed :zzz:

Goodnight :kiss:

ellen_
02-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :bounce: :aparty: This is amazing. Gosh I'm happy! :banana:

Night, Rosie! :wavey: :kiss:

:woohoo:

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 11:46 AM
:wavey:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Rosie :wavey:

Good job at waking the Simo thread up :p Together we'll succeed.

We got bad news btw. My mother is apparently extremely allergic to bunnies, and they found out she has asthma. Woppy has to go out... I've been crying all morning, but now I'm gonna try to take him upstairs with me - until it's warm enough to put him in the veranda or outside :awww: Poor little bunny though.

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Rosie :wavey:

Good job at waking the Simo thread up :p Together we'll succeed.

We got bad news btw. My mother is apparently extremely allergic to bunnies, and they found out she has asthma. Woppy has to go out... I've been crying all morning, but now I'm gonna try to take him upstairs with me - until it's warm enough to put him in the veranda or outside :awww: Poor little bunny though.

:awww: That's so sad :sad: Maybe he will be OK in your room - and in the meantime, you can buy all these anti-allergenic sheets and pillow cases etc to help your Mum :sad: I'm really sad to read that though. You should chat to Sjoukje - she has two bunnies and they live mostly on the balcony outside quite happily I think. She might be able to give you some advice to keep him happy.

ellen_
02-20-2010, 12:25 PM
He lives inside since he was just 4 weeks old, and now he's almost 9 months. I know they can live outside happily but I can't just put him there now, while it's still freezing at night :awww:

Bah, other subject - I feel too sad thinking about it.

Julien just started his semi in Marseille vs Tsonga :devil:

And I got confirmation from Mr Bolelli himself that he didn't pull out of Dubai when I couldn't find him on the scoreboard of qualies anymore :cool: I love facebook.

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 12:28 PM
He lives inside since he was just 4 weeks old, and now he's almost 9 months. I know they can live outside happily but I can't just put him there now, while it's still freezing at night :awww:

Bah, other subject - I feel too sad thinking about it.

Julien just started his semi in Marseille vs Tsonga :devil:

And I got confirmation from Mr Bolelli himself that he didn't pull out of Dubai when I couldn't find him on the scoreboard of qualies anymore :cool: I love facebook.

:lol: Maybe I ought to go and investigate Mr. B's profile page............. but then people will begin to think I'm a fan :o

And allez Julien :rocker:

So what time is Erno's match tonight? Are you nervous?

ellen_
02-20-2010, 12:45 PM
:lol: Maybe I ought to go and investigate Mr. B's profile page............. but then people will begin to think I'm a fan :o

:lol: It's a tad late for that.

So what time is Erno's match tonight? Are you nervous?

Nb 3pm local. Which is 10pm here :D I'm not nervous, since I know he will lose haha.

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 12:47 PM
:lol: It's a tad late for that.

Nb 3pm local. Which is 10pm here :D I'm not nervous, since I know he will lose haha.

:nerner: I'll have to add something to my siggy soon - something like "Contrary to recent scurrilous rumours, I am NOT a Bolleli fan. I remain loyal only to his coach!" :p

As for Erno - you had no faith in him yesterday and he won - so why not tonight?

ellen_
02-20-2010, 01:02 PM
:nerner: I'll have to add something to my siggy soon - something like "Contrary to recent scurrilous rumours, I am NOT a Bolleli fan. I remain loyal only to his coach!" :p

Still writing his name wrong, is that also a trick to make it look like you're not a fan? :p

As for Erno - you had no faith in him yesterday and he won - so why not tonight?

Thanks, you just revealed my secret :(

TB :help:

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Still writing his name wrong, is that also a trick to make it look like you're not a fan? :p

No it's because I'm a silly dumb blonde :p I also saw one of his FB pages is called Simone Belleli so I assume that one isn't genuine :lol:

Thanks, you just revealed my secret :(

:awww: Sorry :o

TB :help:

Allez :rocker:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 01:16 PM
No it's because I'm a silly dumb blonde :p I also saw one of his FB pages is called Simone Belleli so I assume that one isn't genuine :lol:

:spit: Well, I'm not sure if "his" is real either though. As it is weird Seppi is friends with SimonA Bolelli but not with SimonE :lol: Although the Simone Bolelli account is friends with Ximena Fleitas, who is Simo's wife. Complicated, seriously.

Allez :rocker:

SPs for both :help: What a TB of hell again.

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 01:18 PM
:spit: Well, I'm not sure if "his" is real either though. As it is weird Seppi is friends with SimonA Bolelli but not with SimonE :lol: Although the Simone Bolelli account is friends with Ximena Fleitas, who is Simo's wife. Complicated, seriously.

SPs for both :help: What a TB of hell again.

Can't say I've studied any of them in much depth yet - yes, I know - shame on me :o Maybe I should send all of them a Friends' Request just to see if he/they reply?

And yes indeed - TB from hell :eek:

Cloudygirl
02-20-2010, 01:19 PM
pmsl at this tie break

ellen_
02-20-2010, 01:21 PM
:aparty: Julien!

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 01:22 PM
pmsl at this tie break

Tori - hellooooooooo :wavey: How are you dear? Haven't seen you around much lately :sad:

:aparty: Julien!

:D

ellen_
02-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Can't say I've studied any of them in much depth yet - yes, I know - shame on me :o Maybe I should send all of them a Friends' Request just to see if he/they reply?

And yes, you really should do that! :D

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 01:27 PM
And yes, you really should do that! :D

I will wait for you to do it first :ras:

Cloudygirl
02-20-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm ok. Still debating whether I'm going to go to Roland Garros. I'm tempted but I really should save the money. How are you?

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm ok. Still debating whether I'm going to go to Roland Garros. I'm tempted but I really should save the money. How are you?

Good thanks :D Still recovering from Rotterdam I think :lol: Want to be far away, in the sunshine, in a posh Hotel and watching live tennis, instead of home watching live scoreboards. And - yes - you should come to RG for sure.

ellen_
02-20-2010, 02:23 PM
:o He was so close, and now so far away game. Terrible. I'm sure he'll have nightmares from that service game where he served for the match, as I see Tsonga getting fired up now.

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 02:39 PM
:o He was so close, and now so far away game. Terrible. I'm sure he'll have nightmares from that service game where he served for the match, as I see Tsonga getting fired up now.

:awww: Sorry, I'm not watching as I'm doing other stuff, but I do have an eye on the live scoreboard. He may still pull it out :D

Is Tsonga doing the ghastly victory dance thing again? :unsure:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 02:49 PM
:awww: Sorry, I'm not watching as I'm doing other stuff, but I do have an eye on the live scoreboard. He may still pull it out :D

Is Tsonga doing the ghastly victory dance thing again? :unsure:

I can tell you it was one of the worst service games I've seen in a long time. And that means a lot, considering the people I watched in that time.

Not yet, but he will be soon :help: I really can't handle this match :bolt:

Btw, did you notice how people like Nico and Noleta have been neglecting us lately? :awww:

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 02:53 PM
I can tell you it was one of the worst service games I've seen in a long time. And that means a lot, considering the people I watched in that time.

Not yet, but he will be soon :help: I really can't handle this match :bolt:

Btw, did you notice how people like Nico and Noleta have been neglecting us lately? :awww:

Yes - everyone has been neglecting us :awww: Maybe we talk too much about other players/teams/coaches etc and exclude everyone? :sad: :tears: I think Noleta is probably just busy though - she was on that funny shift last week that goes through most of the afternoon and evening, and is probably shopping now :shrug:

Julien still holding on - just :unsure:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Ah, could be. And poor Nico is probably looking for the perfect wizard hat for days now, since you put so much pressure on him and accused him of not being a real wizz :awww: But wait... maybe they are shopping together :eek: :armed:

Tsss, Noleta :rolleyes: I figured you out, woman. Acting like you don't know of our meet up with Nico next weekend and then running away with him now! The war is on.

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Ah, could be. And poor Nico is probably looking for the perfect wizard hat for days now, since you put so much pressure on him and accused him of not being a real wizz :awww: But wait... maybe they are shopping together :eek: :armed:

Tsss, Noleta :rolleyes: I figured you out, woman. Acting like you don't know of our meet up with Nico next weekend and then running away with him now! The war is on.

:lol: I think sometimes Nico works on a Saturday. Remember when he said the only day he could go to Rotterdam was on a Sunday because of work?

As for Noleta - just be grateful she's shopping with Nico and not in Sr. Bolelli's Hotel room in Dubai :unsure:

Tie-break :unsure:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 03:10 PM
:lol: I think sometimes Nico works on a Saturday. Remember when he said the only day he could go to Rotterdam was on a Sunday because of work?

As for Noleta - just be grateful she's shopping with Nico and not in Sr. Bolelli's Hotel room in Dubai :unsure:

Tie-break :unsure:

Oh, right :awww:

What would she be doing there? Cleaning? :shrug: :p

Omg omg omg omg omg! :aparty: :woohoo: Julien in the final! :banana: :bounce:

pica_pica
02-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Congratulations Benneteau! I watched the 3rd set TB....he's doing really well :yeah:

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 03:16 PM
What would she be doing there? Cleaning? :shrug: :p

Practicing her knife/whip/chain skills I expect :angel:

Omg omg omg omg omg! :aparty: :woohoo: Julien in the final! :banana: :bounce:

Congrats Ellen and Julien :bigclap: Your men certainly enjoy giving you a tough time this weekend don't they?

Congratulations Benneteau! I watched the 3rd set TB....he's doing really well :yeah:

Pica :wavey:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Practicing her knife/whip/chain skills I expect :angel:

She can't compete with me. Seriously. :D

Congrats Ellen and Julien :bigclap: Your men certainly enjoy giving you a tough time this weekend don't they?

I'm even skipping the final cyclocross race + afterparty tomorrow for Julien's final :p

Btw, I found this thanks to Elle :help: Thanks for that. But I thought I should share it with all of you too here http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/02/are_these_the_worlds_most_vulg.html?mid=fashion-alert--20100219

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 03:25 PM

Maybe Nico will be able to tell the truth after his weekend with the both of you.............. that is if he survives :eek:

I'm even skipping the final cyclocross race + afterparty tomorrow for Julien's final :p

It must be love :D You can still go to the party afterwards though surely?

Btw, I found this thanks to Elle :help: Thanks for that. But I thought I should share it with all of you too here http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/02/are_these_the_worlds_most_vulg.html?mid=fashion-alert--20100219

Ah yes :lol: I saw that on Elle's FB page. I had immediate thoughts of similarly designed tennis shorts, but I decided not to let my imagination drift too far :unsure: They're kind of - erm - strange don't you think? And I'm dying to know if they're made in various sizes :o

ellen_
02-20-2010, 03:30 PM
Maybe Nico will be able to tell the truth after his weekend with the both of you.............. that is if he survives :eek:

Not a chance he'll make it for Noleta's turn :D

It must be love :D You can still go to the party afterwards though surely?

But I won't. It's not really close to Lokeren.

Ah yes :lol: I saw that on Elle's FB page. I had immediate thoughts of similarly designed tennis shorts, but I decided not to let my imagination drift too far :unsure: They're kind of - erm - strange don't you think? And I'm dying to know if they're made in various sizes :o

As I am honest, I will admit that was also one of the first things I thought. But OMG at the tennis short idea :haha: Gilles Simon would look good in them :D

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 03:32 PM

:eek: For his sake, I hope he doesn't read back :help:

But I won't. It's not really close to Lokeren.

Shame. :awww:

As I am honest, I will admit that was also one of the first things I thought. But OMG at the tennis short idea :haha: Gilles Simon would look good in them :D

:lol: :rolls: I doubt they could find any big enough for him :tape:

pica_pica
02-20-2010, 03:39 PM
:wavey: Rose and Ellen!
:haha: So funny about those pants :rolls: But I guess the guys won't feel comfortable in them?

ellen_
02-20-2010, 03:46 PM

I hope he does. He has to be prepared :D

:lol: :rolls: I doubt they could find any big enough for him :tape:

:spit:

:haha: So funny about those pants :rolls: But I guess the guys won't feel comfortable in them?

Pica :wavey:

I don't think it's very comfortable either :lol:

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 03:48 PM

:D Well knowing Novak, I'm sure he'd rather like them :o But they would never be allowed I'm sure. The Sponsors wouldn't like it.

I don't think it's very comfortable either :lol:

They could have them specially made to measure :angel:

Tommy_likes_me
02-20-2010, 03:52 PM
It's so good to be on holiday :cool: Luckily I didn't go anywhere. The trains are late because of the snow storm and big crowds everywhere. All I'm gonna do is relax at home and watch the winter Olympics :yeah: No school for a week :woohoo:

pica_pica
02-20-2010, 03:52 PM
:D Well knowing Novak, I'm sure he'd rather like them :o But they would never be allowed I'm sure. The Sponsors wouldn't like it.

They could have them specially made to measure :angel:
:lol: You think Novak will like them? :devil: :lol:

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 03:57 PM
:lol: You think Novak will like them? :devil: :lol:

Some of his fans might :angel:

It's so good to be on holiday :cool: Luckily I didn't go anywhere. The trains are late because of the snow storm and big crowds everywhere. All I'm gonna do is relax at home and watch the winter Olympics :yeah: No school for a week :woohoo:

:bounce: Lucky you :D

Cloudygirl
02-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Owning a car sucks. That's £150 gone that I could have spent on prettiful things :(

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 04:01 PM
Owning a car sucks. That's £150 gone that I could have spent on prettiful things :(

:awww: Or a couple of tickets for Roland Garros :sad: Yes - agreed - hate spending money on useful, practical things - would rather buy clothes and stay in nice Hotels :o

pica_pica
02-20-2010, 04:16 PM
:awww: Or a couple of tickets for Roland Garros :sad: Yes - agreed - hate spending money on useful, practical things - would rather buy clothes and stay in nice Hotels :o
Agree there...;)

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 04:18 PM
OK girls, I've been on here too much today - again :o Have some stuff to do - so better go offline for a while and get some of it done.

Hope to be back later - bye for now :kiss:

Cloudygirl
02-20-2010, 04:19 PM
well I had to buy tyres so I didn't get arrested by the police / crash the car.

Would much rather have a really nice meal, or go on a weekend trip, buy tennis tickets etc though.

Life should be easier ;)

ellen_
02-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Woppy is moved, he sleeps just a few meters away from me now :D I hope he'll be more quiet at night than now though :help:

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 06:31 PM
:wavey: Hey everyone!
It's a fantastic idea!

Of course it's a fantastic idea :D

Yeah it will be fun :banana: But for sure, I would need ALL my spells and abilities that weekend. :p

Should I be scared? :unsure:

:spit: :haha:

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 06:32 PM

No she didn't :(

We will see :p But I suppose I will :D
Sorry Rosie :kiss: Mentally preparing my trip with Nico already :p

I'm preparing too. I would need it :p
Of course that Noleta will come with us. Nor that she has the choice anyway :p
What trip?Is he gonna take you on a how to be a bad wizard trip?:p
Not at all... I'm a good wizared :angel:

Because you're not paying attention :(

You will join us for another baby? :confused: :p
You can come with us and you can have your baby too :banana:

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 06:33 PM
I was not neglecting you but I've been busy.

:rolls: Badly I didn't find it yet :sobbing:

:eek: You found out.... :bolt:

I don't work on Saturday. Luckily for me. But the Rotterdam weekend, I had some stuff to do absolutely on Saturday and it's why I couldn't come :sad:

I think I will enjoy the competition between the 2 of you :D

We will see after the weekend :p

I do :p
I hope he does. He has to be prepared :D

I did :D

ellen_
02-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Nicoooo :hearts: :wavey:

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 06:47 PM
:kiss: Ellen!
Hoe gaat het?

ellen_
02-20-2010, 06:56 PM
:kiss: Ellen!
Hoe gaat het?

Ça va, mon chéri, et toi?

Did you manage to make a schedule already? :D

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 07:03 PM
Je vais bien aussi :D

No, not yet. I didn't have the time. And you? Did you think about something?

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Woppy is moved, he sleeps just a few meters away from me now :D I hope he'll be more quiet at night than now though :help:

Woppie :inlove: There are many Italian tennis players who envy him now :D

Nico :inlove: The Wizz is here - King of the multi-quote I see, and 10 out of 10 for reding back :bigclap:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Je vais bien aussi :D

No, not yet. I didn't have the time. And you? Did you think about something?

How should I know? :confused: I don't know what for interesting things we have here in our country :shrug: :p

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:21 PM

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 07:22 PM

Nico :inlove: The Wizz is here - King of the multi-quote I see, and 10 out of 10 for reding back :bigclap:
So true... I want to be Woppie :D

:hug: Rosie! Being a King-Wizard rocks :rocker2: Multi-quote is a spell I master very well :cool:
How should I know? :confused: I don't know what for interesting things we have here in our country :shrug: :p
It's problematic. I don't know neither :confused:

Maybe Noleta knows? :D

:p

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Noletaaaaaaaaa :bounce: :bounce:

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:24 PM
Hiya Rosie:kiss:

Noleta knows nothing Nico:shrug::p

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 07:25 PM

:bigwave: Noleta :D

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 07:25 PM

You'll have to make sure you find a pointy hat big enough to accommodate your floppy ears then :p

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Noleta knows nothing Nico:shrug::p

Then we will randomly pick some places to do :p
Better also to get a map for not getting lost :p :tape:

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 07:27 PM
When does this big adventure take place? :)

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 07:29 PM
You'll have to make sure you find a pointy hat big enough to accommodate your floppy ears then :p

I trust my mistress to find for me :D

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:29 PM

Then we will randomly pick some places to do :p
Better also to get a map for not getting lost :p :tape:

To do what?:unsure:

I can't read maps:shrug:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Noleta! :wavey:

I wish :devil:

Ahww :hearts:

It's problematic. I don't know neither :confused:

Maybe Noleta knows? :D

:spit: :p

ellen_
02-20-2010, 07:31 PM

:eek: I was wondering the same.

Seriously Nico, she can't. :p

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:36 PM
It is true,i can't lol:p

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:36 PM
How's your Mum doing ellen?

ellen_
02-20-2010, 07:38 PM
How's your Mum doing ellen?

She can come home on Monday. But they discovered she's extremely allergic to bunnies, and has asthma... So Woppy can't be in any room where she lives or sleeps, that's why he moved upstairs with me until it's warm enough to put him in the veranda :)

Pfff, still 20min to go before Erno :o :help:

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:39 PM
She can come home on Monday. But they discovered she's extremely allergic to bunnies, and has asthma... So Woppy can't be in any room where she lives or sleeps, that's why he moved upstairs with me until it's warm enough to put him in the veranda :)

Good news about your Mum:DUnfortunaye for Woppy:awww:How are you gonna sleep,doesn't he make noises at night?:unsure:

Who is he playing and where and what stage?:o

ellen_
02-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Good news about your Mum:DUnfortunaye for Woppy:awww:How are you gonna sleep,doesn't he make noises at night?:unsure:

He does make noise :tape: You can even hear him downstairs when he's... playing with the stuffed ball. Hopefully he'll be calmer at night.

Semis in Memphis, Querrey.

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 07:41 PM
I trust my mistress to find for me :D

Which one? :D

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 07:42 PM

All men make noises at night :angel:

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:43 PM
He does make noise :tape: You can even hear him downstairs when he's... playing with the stuffed ball. Hopefully he'll be calmer at night.

Semis in Memphis, Querrey.

Let's hope for you he does have clamer nights from now on:^

Should be in the bag no?:shrug:

You changed your avy?:armed:

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 07:44 PM
When does this big adventure take place? :)
We talked about next weekend but I dunno if we were serious for the day :shrug:

To visit it :D

:eek: I was wondering the same.

Seriously Nico, she can't. :p
And can you? :p
It is true,i can't lol:p
Ok. I believe you :p
Errrr... :shrug: I don't know. Oh well... Any of them would be good :D

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:44 PM

I believe women are louder than men at night,no?:p

ellen_
02-20-2010, 07:46 PM

:armed:

True, unfortunately.

Should be in the bag no?:shrug:

:spit:

You changed your avy?:armed:

Yes, but it's still Julio :hearts:

:kiss:
http://www.tennistemple.com/images/joueurs/Julien_Benneteau_benneteau_wim2006_ac37.jpg

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Thanks elleeeeeeeeeeeeeen:hearts:And i just seen on GM he beated Konga:woohoo::kiss:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 07:49 PM
We talked about next weekend but I dunno if we were serious for the day :shrug:

:lol: We definitely should do something similar once, I liked the idea. Or meeting up in the middle of Ellen- & Noleta-land and Nico-land.

And can you? :p

Ofcourse :D Is that even a question!

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 07:50 PM

I believe it too...But we could confirm that too when we will visit Belgium together :D

ellen_
02-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Thanks elleeeeeeeeeeeeeen:hearts:And i just seen on GM he beated Konga:woohoo::kiss:

It was :worship: Such fighting spirit. Tsonga wasn't really good though, but Julio didn't give up. He is also in the doubles finals with Mika btw! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcb1jy_benneteau-llodra-cl%E9ment-mahut-ball_sport

...before he has to play Federer in R1 of Dubai :rolleyes:

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 07:52 PM
:lol: We definitely should do something similar once, I liked the idea. Or meeting up in the middle of Ellen- & Noleta-land and Nico-land.

Ofcourse :D Is that even a question!
I like the idea too. So we should pick a weekend when we are free to do it :D

I guess then we will meet up in Bruxelles-land :p

and yes it was a question :p

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 07:52 PM

That depends on the men they are with I believe :D

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:54 PM
I believe it too...But we could confirm that too when we will visit Belgium together :D

And how are we supposed to find out?:devil:

It was :worship: Such fighting spirit. Tsonga wasn't really good though, but Julio didn't give up. He is also in the doubles finals with Mika btw! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcb1jy_benneteau-llodra-cl%E9ment-mahut-ball_sport

...before he has to play Federer in R1 of Dubai :rolleyes:

He swapped partners,poor Clement:awww:

I hope he take the title now,so we'll have a good reasons when he loses to Fed:p

ellen_
02-20-2010, 07:55 PM
I like the idea too. So we should pick a weekend when we are free to do it :D

I guess then we will meet up in Bruxelles-land :p

and yes it was a question :p

I am always free to do it :D But we should put the agendas together indeed. Is Noleta in aswell? :unsure:

I think it must be Brussel too :p

Noleta
02-20-2010, 07:56 PM

Or women:p

ellen_
02-20-2010, 08:00 PM
He swapped partners,poor Clement:awww:

I hope he take the title now,so we'll have a good reasons when he loses to Fed:p

Guy Forget asked them to play together. :secret: Davis Cup is coming up. Guy would be crazy if he didn't select Julien now. I'm so happy, he's waiting for it for so long already :D

:rolls: True. But he beat Federer in Paris last year, remember!

Noleta
02-20-2010, 08:01 PM
This is the most annoying advert on British teevision:(

F_-9QFvhQWo
mUfV97wnlcg
hiCSG3JrO2g&feature
can8viYTlaY&feature

:fiery:

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Or women:p

:lol: OK - sorry - didn't mean to be sexist there. Of course, or women too!

Noleta
02-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Guy Forget asked them to play together. :secret: Davis Cup is coming up. Guy would be crazy if he didn't select Julien now. I'm so happy, he's waiting for it for so long already :D

:rolls: True. But he beat Federer in Paris last year, remember!

Ok:)

:awww:Clement:awww:

This too should be in the bag no?:p

Noleta
02-20-2010, 08:03 PM
:lol: OK - sorry - didn't mean to be sexist there. Of course, or women too!

You were:p

I wish i was in Dubai:awww:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 08:04 PM
Those commercials :spit:

This too should be in the bag no?:p

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 08:04 PM
Right :D
And how are we supposed to find out?:devil:

You'll see it the night we will meet :aplot: :D
I am always free to do it :D But we should put the agendas together indeed. Is Noleta in aswell? :unsure:

I think it must be Brussel too :p

So we are waiting Noleta's answer :D

Go for Bruxelles then :p

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 08:06 PM
You were:p

I wish i was in Dubai:awww:

I like the Go Compare man :awww:

And - yes - I wish I was in Dubai too - sipping a cocktail in the Bar surrounded by hot Italians/Argentines/Serbs/Frenchies - delete as applicable :D

Noleta
02-20-2010, 08:08 PM
You'll see it the night we will meet :aplot: :D

So we are waiting Noleta's answer :D

Go for Bruxelles then :p

The night you said:eek:It is dark you know,how are we gonna find out:eek:

Dunno:shrug:Maybe:D

Wich Brussel you have in mind?:p

Noleta
02-20-2010, 08:09 PM
I like the Go Compare man :awww:

And - yes - I wish I was in Dubai too - sipping a cocktail in the Bar surrounded by hot Italians/Argentines/Serbs/Frenchies - delete as applicable :D

Really?:unsure:Okay:shrug:

No Argies for me:angel:

ellen_
02-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Erno time! :aparty: :bolt:

*Ljubica*
02-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Really?:unsure:Okay:shrug:

No Argies for me:angel:

Ellen and I have got the Argies under control anyway :D Though she may fight you for the Italians.

And go Erno :rocker2: Make us proud :D

Noleta
02-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Any stream for Earnie?

ellen_
02-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Not for Earnie, but yes for Ernie :D On bet365 and http://www.fromsport.com/video-180597.html for example.

zoltan83
02-20-2010, 08:19 PM
The night you said:eek:It is dark you know,how are we gonna find out:eek:

Dunno:shrug:Maybe:D

Wich Brussel you have in mind?:p

I believe that as we are speaking about how loud womens are during the night, even if it's dark, we will still be able to hear it. You know, you might be blind when it's dark but normally you're not deaf :p

It's not an answer :(

Our capital :p Bruxelles centre at the Grand Place :D

ellen_
02-20-2010, 08:21 PM
I believe that as we are speaking about how loud womens are during the night, even if it's dark, we will still be able to hear it. You know, you might be blind when it's dark but normally you're not deaf :p

You can ask Rosie how quiet Noleta and I are :shrug: At tennis, in the metro,...

On another note, I just thought back about me saying "Boris is probably still picking up the balls" when he was behind us btw :rolls: