Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

ellen_
03-26-2010, 11:03 PM
'Tanking' theories are killing me, to be honest. To me, this looked like it couldn't become any worse :shrug:

ShotmaKer
03-26-2010, 11:03 PM
I don't really care too much for the "elite" - unless you count Novak as one of them, which I'm not sure you can anymore :o I just like going to live tennis and enjoying the atmosphere etc and meeting up with my friends. And because I support players also like Baghdatis, Janko and Soderling too, there is more chance of them winning stuff in that part of the season.

Novak is #2 in the world. He's a definitely a solid part of the elite. Well, I don't know, like I said, I don't mind seeing spectacular upsets in the last rounds of fairly big events - what I don't like is, well, suspicious losses in earlier rounds :o

ShotmaKer
03-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Well ur a Federer fan so expected :p

:ras: i happen to like other players too fyi. but i'm a Fed fan, and i have no problems with that :shrug:

Ellen and Rosie, sorry about Novak :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-26-2010, 11:07 PM
'Tanking' theories are killing me, to be honest. To me, this looked like it couldn't become any worse :shrug:

:hug: Well let's just see what the Pressers etc say. It's hard to know the truth when no one saw the match. Maybe I was being too harsh to say he "tanked" - didn't mean to upset you :hug:

Anyway - I'm off to bed now - goodnight all - see you all tomorrow.

Ellen and Rosie, sorry about Novak :hug:

Thanks Djou :hug: But - don't worry - no one can win every match - I just plan to forget about this one as soon as possible.

Certinfy
03-26-2010, 11:07 PM
:lol:

How the fuck can Sam be a break down in the 3rd to Chardy? :o Oh whatever!

Goodnight Rosie :hug:

ellen_
03-26-2010, 11:08 PM
Goodnight, Rosie :kiss:

How the fuck can Sam be a break down in the 3rd to Chardy? :o Oh whatever!

:nerner:

ShotmaKer
03-26-2010, 11:08 PM
good night Rosie :smooch:

Certinfy
03-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Double break now :haha: Miami really sucks for the players I like :o

ellen_
03-26-2010, 11:12 PM
:wavey: Sammie.

Certinfy
03-26-2010, 11:15 PM
:ras: Hopefully Dent wins tonight now :o

ellen_
03-26-2010, 11:19 PM
Hell no, honey.

I'm actually too mad to sleep, but I wanna get up in less than 7 hours for F1 qualies :(

Certinfy
03-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Oh :rolls: Cool. :)

Noleta
03-27-2010, 07:01 AM
Vettel:woohoo:Hope he keeps this form for tomorrow's race and finish it too:dance:

The hair though:spit::help:

Seba:yes...yes...we'll show them guys....:lol::rolls:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 09:14 AM
He was on fire! :bounce: Best qualies podium ever for me.

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:16 AM
Stupid Alonso ruining it :o

ellen_
03-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Yes I know you don't like him, and you know I'm a fan so you can stop insulting him. Thanks. I didn't mention him because I know I'm the only one who likes him here, respect back?

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Na not really bruv.

I'm going to bed. Goodnight :wavey:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 10:23 AM
:rolleyes: I'll remember that one.

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 11:39 AM
:wavey: I was trying to go to sleep, but then I realised I wasn't tired :retard:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 11:47 AM
xai9C2nrQdQ

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 11:54 AM
Rosie :wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Jase :kiss: How the :devil: are you dear?

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 12:06 PM
:lol: I'm good :p You? :)

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 12:15 PM
:lol: I'm good :p You? :)

Yes thanks - I'm good :D Marcos plays at a decent time - on a Showcourt - so there might be a Team Baghdatis sighting on my TV tonight - that always makes me :)

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Good to hear :)

:rolls: Have fun watching them then :D

See ya' :wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Good to hear :)

:rolls: Have fun watching them then :D

Bye for now :wavey:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Good mouning, Rosie :lol:

Simone is about to start his semi :cool:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 01:44 PM
Good mouning, Rosie :lol:

Simone is about to start his semi :cool:

Ellen :kiss: Who does he play?

ellen_
03-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Riba, and he got a break after 2 minutes :D

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 01:52 PM
Riba, and he got a break after 2 minutes :D

I've never heard of him :o But well done Simone anyway!

Btw - would you like to persuade me that I do NOT want to go to Monte Carlo for a weekend? :o I am soooooo tempted, but it's so damned expensive - I could have a whole week somewhere else for the price of one night in MC :o But I want to go :o

ellen_
03-27-2010, 02:01 PM
Me either, but I don't give a damn who he beats - as long as he wins some matches in a row.

You shouldn't go to MC :p It's silly. All the hassle to the South for just a weekend, which is also super expensive. I wouldn't do it. More money to spend at other tournaments!

And what's with Ljubicic? :unsure: Bad injury?

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Me either, but I don't give a damn who he beats - as long as he wins some matches in a row.

Fair enough - I wish him luck with that then.:)

You shouldn't go to MC :p It's silly. All the hassle to the South for just a weekend, which is also super expensive. I wouldn't do it. More money to spend at other tournaments!

You need to be more convincing than that :p MC holds some amazing memories for me - every time I think about it, I remember some good times and I almost have to be physically held back from rushing off there :o Haven't actually been since 2005 and the urge is very strong right now :unsure:

And what's with Ljubicic? :unsure: Bad injury?

Yes - was just reading about it on GM - sounds bad :sad: And such a shame when his career was just beginning to get back on track. Hopefully it's not so bad as they fear, but at his age, any injury that puts him out for a length of time is serious because it's more difficult to get back to full fitness when you're older.:sad:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 02:33 PM
But sometimes you have to make choices :p You can't do it all.

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 02:54 PM
But sometimes you have to make choices :p You can't do it all.

Why not? :p I'm spoilt and I want it all :awww: That's why I need a millionaire I guess :shrug:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 02:56 PM
:lol: I'm really not the right person to persuade you of not going btw. I'm always the one who says you can do anything if you really want to :rolls: Probably you should ask someone else.

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 03:02 PM
:lol: I'm really not the right person to persuade you of not going btw. I'm always the one who says you can do anything if you really want to :rolls: Probably you should ask someone else.

:lol: :hug: It's OK - I'll end up not going and sulk all the time :o .Blame Team Baghdatis - it's all they're fault................. and Sky are going to show them :bounce:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm so happy Marcos is on at a decent time, and right after Misha :worship: Just perfect scheduling there for me.

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 03:07 PM
I'm so happy Marcos is on at a decent time, and right after Misha :worship: Just perfect scheduling there for me.

Yes - thought the same. Is it on your TV? Or do you have livestream?

ellen_
03-27-2010, 03:10 PM
I rarely have ATP on tv, since it's just Eurosport :rolleyes: So livestream it'll be.

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 03:13 PM
I rarely have ATP on tv, since it's just Eurosport :rolleyes: So livestream it'll be.

:awww: I forget :o I think it's because Noleta seems to have Sky in Belgium and you don't :shrug:

Sky commentators talking about Nole having to make changes in his Team, but Barry Cowan being nice and showing him lots of sympathy and respect :awww:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Actually you can't have Sky in Belgium, but sshhhh. And we don't get a decent replacer for it so we just have to live with crappy coverage.

Pff Nole. The last change they wanted to make by taking Martin didn't really help. You don't need to change major things in a top player's game. I don't know what he has to do now :rolleyes: The damage is done.

Adidas dumped Misha? He's not wearing it :mad:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Actually you can't have Sky in Belgium, but sshhhh. And we don't get a decent replacer for it so we just have to live with crappy coverage.

Pff Nole. The last change they wanted to make by taking Martin didn't really help. You don't need to change major things in a top player's game. I don't know what he has to do now :rolleyes: The damage is done.

Adidas dumped Misha? He's not wearing it :mad:

I do think Nole should get rid of Martin now though. The damage may have been done, but it's not been happening for very long, so if he could recapture his old serving action it might help a bit? :shrug:

Misha looks good though - and he's sure making short work of this little boy (who looks about 12 to me :o )

pica_pica
03-27-2010, 03:35 PM
I do think Nole should get rid of Martin now though. The damage may have been done, but it's not been happening for very long, so if he could recapture his old serving action it might help a bit? :shrug:

Misha looks good though - and he's sure making short work of this little boy (who looks about 12 to me :o )
:wavey: Hi Rosie! Totally agree with your first sentence :o I'm rapping "Ditch Todd Martin" in my mind whole day long :devil:
When did Nole start working with him? Last summer?

Adidas dumped Misha? Are they having financial problems???

ellen_
03-27-2010, 03:41 PM
I don't know what Novak will do, but I'm very curious to find out :unsure:

I think the worst thing you can do in Miami is playing in a black shirt in the sun :shrug: It looks terrible. But yes, financial problems maybe - Scots are expensive :o

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 03:50 PM
:wavey: Hi Rosie! Totally agree with your first sentence :o I'm rapping "Ditch Todd Martin" in my mind whole day long :devil:
When did Nole start working with him? Last summer?

Adidas dumped Misha? Are they having financial problems???

Hi Pica - yes I believe just before last year's US Open.

As for Misha - I think he could wear a full suit of armour and not lose this match :o I want him to win but I do feel so sorry for Giraldo - he is having a nightmare out there. and I don't like to see any player suffering like that :sad:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Mishaaaaaaa :bounce: :bounce: :hearts:

Now time for Team B!

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Mishaaaaaaa :bounce: :bounce: :hearts:

Now time for Team B!

:inlove:

Hope they show them more than they showed (or didn't show) Boris :sad:

Vamos Team B :hearts: And I'm relying on you for screencaps of course :p

ellen_
03-27-2010, 04:13 PM
And I'm relying on the cameradude :p

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 04:15 PM
And I'm relying on the cameradude :p

Hope he does as he's told :unsure:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Hope he does as he's told :unsure:

So they are in the corner :D

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Just seen them :inlove: Pancho in green and white. coach in blue to match his eyes :o

ellen_
03-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Check previous page :p

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Check previous page :p

Don't dare tear my eyes away from the screen to type in case I miss them :p And - have to say - you're good :yeah: I have the added advantage of knowing almost 99% certainly where they're going to sit - but you were quick- respect :worship:

No sign of Horacio though :awww: :tears:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Poncho is in white, no? My eyes were pulled to the green-yellow shirt but then I saw Poncho's hair! But who's the other guy then?

And I wish they would go a bit closer :(

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Poncho is in white, no? My eyes were pulled to the green-yellow shirt but then I saw Poncho's hair! But who's the other guy then?

And I wish they would go a bit closer :(

Yes - my eyes were pulled to tbe blue - I didn't much notice the others :o I wish they'd get closer too! Must admit I can't quite recall the name of the other guy right now - it will come back to me I'm sure. He's also Argentine I think - he does some tournaments either with (or instead of) Horacio, who obviously has other commitments with his clinics, as well as family stuff.

Oh and will someone tell Coach he's meant to be watching the tennis, not looking at the women walking by the steps next to him? :D

ellen_
03-27-2010, 04:50 PM
They couldn't go a little to the left, no? :p

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 04:52 PM
They couldn't go a little to the left, no? :p

:lol: I knew you would say that :p Coach looks sooooo serious - that's when he's not looking at his watch obviously thinking about what he's going to be doing tonight :rolleyes: Do you have the Sky commentators on yours, or the one with no commentary?

Marcos playing well so far :yeah: Do you think he could teach Nole how to do a decent dropshot? :o

ellen_
03-27-2010, 04:55 PM
It was funny when he checked his watch :lol: Why would he wanna know what time it is, and then make some "yes" nodge to whoever it was.

I don't know if these idiots are Sky commentators, I'm watching on bet365. And mostly I can ignore them so much that I don't hear them at all anymore, thank god.

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 04:59 PM
It was funny when he checked his watch :lol: Why would he wanna know what time it is, and then make some "yes" nodge to whoever it was.

Maybe he had a bet as to how long it would take to get through the first 4 games? :shrug: Or maybe he wants to get back to watch some football match or other :o

I don't know if these idiots are Sky commentators, I'm watching on bet365. And mostly I can ignore them so much that I don't hear them at all anymore, thank god.

I normally ignore them too, but mine are saying nice things about Coach so I am :inlove: at the moment, and wondered if you had the same ones :D

ellen_
03-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Men :rolleyes: :lol:

I didn't hear much about him so I guess we don't have the same commentators :awww:

Poncho took off his hat :hearts: And Marcos is doing so well!

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Men :rolleyes: :lol:

I didn't hear much about him so I guess we don't have the same commentators :awww:

Poncho took off his hat :hearts: And Marcos is doing so well!

Marcos is superb :yeah: Must be the coaching he receives and his choice of sparring partner :p

Missed the hat removal :o Did we by any chance see the curls? :inlove:

Btw - just found out - sorry for Simone :tears:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Security? :spit: What was that about!

I saw curls :cool: And yes, great team!

Simone blew it, unfortunately. But that guy already beat Minar and Nieminen this week :o

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Security? :spit: What was that about!

I saw curls :cool: And yes, great team!

Simone blew it, unfortunately. But that guy already beat Minar and Nieminen this week :o

Don't know :shrug: Lars asked Marcos if he wanted Secuirity called and he said "no". Maybe someone in the crowd said something to him in his own language?

For Simo :hug: And good luck to his mext week.

ellen_
03-27-2010, 05:35 PM
It was weird though, Marcos just laughed at him :lol:

Simone plays Kukushkin in the first round of Napoli next week :help: He'll need all the luck he can get.

Yoohoooo cameraman, there are people sitting besides Coach aswell!

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 05:39 PM
It was weird though, Marcos just laughed at him :lol:

Simone plays Kukushkin in the first round of Napoli next week :help: He'll need all the luck he can get.

Yoohoooo cameraman, there are people sitting besides Coach aswell!

:lol: Perhaps at the end they will show all of them :D

Kukushkin :confused: Not sure I've heard of him either :o

ellen_
03-27-2010, 05:46 PM
Quite a tight tiebreak in Luczak-Soderling, but Robin made it. Poor Peter, now he'll get blown away :sobbing:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Quite a tight tiebreak in Luczak-Soderling, but Robin made it. Poor Peter, now he'll get blown away :sobbing:

I like Peter well enough - but Robin :inlove:

Marcos :rolleyes: Focus - don't waste anymore MPs.

ellen_
03-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Peter is such a nice guy :hearts:

They didn't show THEM :rolleyes:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Morning:hatoff:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Peter is such a nice guy :hearts:

They didn't show THEM :rolleyes:

I know :sad: I am not happy about that at all :sad: But - never mind - at least he's still there and we have another chance. Sky commentators are now actually tipping Marcos to win the title :eek: :tape: I would love that, but I think it's very unlikely.

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Morning:hatoff:

:wavey: :kiss:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Sky commentators just wanna jinx everyone except Murray :p

Goodmorning, Noleta :lol:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Starting to think that i'm actually doomed:spit:Remember the fire at the hotel,they never had it before til this year:tape:

Do you think Seba will finish the race this time ellen?:D

ellen_
03-27-2010, 05:59 PM
My best friend has chronic fatigue syndrome and she's in a bad period now, so I don't know what to do tonight as I already went out with the boys yesterday and I don't wanna do that again :tape:

Yes Noleta, Seb is gonna finish the race :D :bolt:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 06:01 PM
My best friend has chronic fatigue syndrome and she's in a bad period now, so I don't know what to do tonight as I already went out with the boys yesterday and I don't wanna do that again :tape:

:awww:That's horrible:sad:How old is she?

ellen_
03-27-2010, 06:04 PM
:awww:That's horrible:sad:How old is she?

Just a month younger than me :awww:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Just a month younger than me :awww:

Gosh:awww:That's scary!

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 06:07 PM

Yes Noleta, Seb is gonna finish the race :D :bolt:

:awww: That's sad.

ellen_
03-27-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm sure it is scary, yes. Even taking a bath seems to cost too much energy for her now, but she'll get the blood test results on Monday so maybe she needs extra vitamins or something.

Peter got bageled, told you so :tears:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm sure it is scary, yes. Even taking a bath seems to cost too much energy for her now, but she'll get the blood test results on Monday so maybe she needs extra vitamins or something.

Peter got bageled, told you so :tears:

That's so sad for such a young girl. I hope they can find something to help her.

OK - I am off to have dinner now - be back later I'm sure :wavey:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Enjoy your dinner Rose:kiss:

Wishing all the best to your friend ellen:hug:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Later Rosie :kiss:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Talk about a boring 5 hours or so, sat on a chair for that long surrounded by people I don't know listening to Taylor Swift :retard: What a waste of my life!

ellen_
03-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Why were you listening to Taylor Swift? :tape:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Cos it was the music they were playing :o + to be honest after listening to all her songs like 583756786 times I think I like her now. :lol:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 06:46 PM
Talk about a boring 5 hours or so, sat on a chair for that long surrounded by people I don't know listening to Taylor Swift :retard: What a waste of my life!

:lol::hug:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 06:49 PM
On the bright side I think I've learnt that I have to be more sociable in life :o

Noleta
03-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Good for you i guess.... Jase:p

dYxlKbe0WZY

:lol:Steffi:hearts:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Indeed.

Oh :rolls: :worship:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Steffi :worship:

On the bright side I think I've learnt that I have to be more sociable in life :o

You think? :lol: :hug:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 07:20 PM
ES sin't showing WTA Today?

ellen_
03-27-2010, 07:21 PM
ES sin't showing WTA Today?

Nope :o I checked it too, and was then too angry to check further in the tv guide when they will start coverage.

ellen_
03-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Mardy Fish just won the first set of Murray :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Jase :lol: :hug:

Mardy :worship:

Murray :help: :bolt:

Evening all :kiss:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 07:52 PM
Nope :o I checked it too, and was then too angry to check further in the tv guide when they will start coverage.

Why not?:explode:

Btw are you watching één?:lol:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Why not?:explode:

Btw are you watching één?:lol:

:ras:

:lol: That is the cousin of my stepmother. I played tennis with him once and was at his house.

Goeiendag beste pottekijkers :haha:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 07:57 PM

:lol: That is the cousin of my stepmother. I played tennis with him once and was at his house.

Goeiendag beste pottekijkers :haha:

He is:worship:Does that mean his show is back on één or whar?:scratch:

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaghetti:rolls:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Bartje:lol:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 07:59 PM
He is:worship:Does that mean his show is back on één or whar?:scratch:

I don't know :shrug:

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaghetti:rolls:

:spit:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Noleta I'm gonna die laughing :haha:

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 08:06 PM
:wavey: Good evening!

Noleta
03-27-2010, 08:07 PM
:wavey:Wiz:smooch:

Gosh Chris:lol::rolls:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Nicoooo :kiss:

Flikkerdeflikkerdeflik! :rolls:

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 08:10 PM
I need a new avatar :p

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:11 PM

What do you think of this one? :p

http://www.rossel.net/images/Wizard.gif

Noleta
03-27-2010, 08:11 PM

How about an avy of Nole:p

Noleta
03-27-2010, 08:12 PM
Champions:lol:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Champions:lol:

pisang ambonk :spit:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Nico :wavey:

Mardy beat Andy Murray :eek:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Woooooooooo! Fishy Fishy Fishy! :kiss: :bounce: :banana: :hearts:

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 08:16 PM
What do you think of this one? :p

http://www.rossel.net/images/Wizard.gif
I like it :p But it needs to be resize :p
How about an avy of Nole:p
Mmmm... Why should I choose him? :p
Nico :wavey:

Mardy beat Andy Murray :eek:
Rosie :hatoff:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:18 PM
You can also use a picture of Rosie, Noleta and me in Rotterdam :D

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Rosie :hatoff:

:kiss: I think the Wizard one is :cool: It suits you!

Noleta
03-27-2010, 08:19 PM
OMG Andy:eek::hug:

zoltan83

But I can't resize them :p

*Ljubica*

No he can't :fiery: :spit: :ras:

Noleta
Mmmm... Why should I choose him? :p

Because i told you so:p

Noleta
03-27-2010, 08:20 PM

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:24 PM

:angel:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 08:24 PM

Well only if he cuts me off - I do NOT want my photo all over MTF :bolt:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:25 PM

Relax :hug: Wasn't really planning to :lol:

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 08:25 PM
Why not? :sad: :bigcry:
Because i told you so:p
And why should I obey you? :p

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Why not? :sad: :bigcry:

Because I don't want my pic on Internet :shrug: FB is different because only friends can see it if the privacy settings are high enough - but I don't want any old weirdo/stalker or whatever here seeing me :o

Noleta
03-27-2010, 08:30 PM

Cuts you off:eek:Maybe he's cruel...but not that cruel:p

Tease:ras:

I'm a woman:p

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm watching "Catch me if you can" :hearts: Young(er) Leonardo DiCaprio.

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 08:33 PM
What a lie :p
Cuts you off:eek:Maybe he's cruel...but not that cruel:p

I'm a woman:p
There are better things to do :p

It's not a valid reason :angel:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Like what?:p

It is valid enough for me:p

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Like what?:p

It is valid enough for me:p

Instead of cutting her off, we could edit the picture and transform Rosie :p

But not valid enough for me :p

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 08:43 PM

Being transformed into Simone Bolelli or whoever Ellen wishes to sit next to - is not an option thank you :p I kind of like being female :D

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:44 PM
Being transformed into Simone Bolelli or whoever Ellen wishes to sit next to - is not an option thank you :p

:haha:

Nico, I also have a picture of just Noleta and me :p because this Rosie is one tough cookie.

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Being transformed into Simone Bolelli or whoever Ellen wishes to sit next to - is not an option thank you :p
:sad:

Then we will change you in Andy Murray :D

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:46 PM

Then Noleta would be sitting next to him :inlove:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 08:47 PM

:hug: I have Marin :hearts: and a rather cute Frenchman on my screen right now :D

:awww: Now that's just mean :tears:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 08:49 PM

Into the cat lady:hearts:

Your problem:ras:

+me and Andy will look good next to eachother:hearts:

ellen_
:hug: I have Marin :hearts: and a rather cute Frenchman on my screen right now :D

And I have Leonardo :hearts: :p

zoltan83

Nico, I also have a picture of just Noleta and me :p because this Rosie is one tough cookie.

This is nice :D

ellen_
03-27-2010, 08:50 PM

It's easy with a hot Scot like Andrew :lick:

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Then Noleta would be sitting next to him :inlove:
Great idea :D

:awww: Now that's just mean :tears:
:angel:
Into the cat lady:hearts:

Your problem:ras:

Mine problem becomes your problem in that case :p

Which Andy? :p

Noleta
03-27-2010, 08:55 PM
It's easy with a hot Scot like Andrew :lick:

Don't know how to take this comment:scratch:

Mine problem becomes your problem in that case :p

Which Andy? :p

And i don't have a problme,that means you don't either:D

The one and only...Murraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:hearts:

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 08:58 PM
And i don't have a problme,that means you don't either:D

The one and only...Murraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:hearts:

mmmm :confused: It starts to be confusing :p

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 09:00 PM
Now we need Rafa and Roger to lose! I have faith in Tomas beating Roger R4 and Nalby beating Rafa tomoz :D

ellen_
03-27-2010, 09:02 PM
Don't know how to take this comment:scratch:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Now we need Rafa and Roger to lose! I have faith in Tomas beating Roger R4 and Nalby beating Rafa tomoz :D

Ain't gonna happen..no way:fiery:

Wiz,what are yout aling about mate,you are ALWAYS confused:hug:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 09:08 PM

Vamosssss Fat Dah-veed :hearts:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 09:09 PM

I want something sweet:awww:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 09:15 PM

I have strawberries :drool:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 09:15 PM
Vamosssss Fat Dah-veed :hearts:Lets hope it's not a night match :o

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 09:16 PM
Ain't gonna happen..no way:fiery:

Wiz,what are yout aling about mate,you are ALWAYS confused:hug:
True :crazy:

http://www.weeklydish.com/wp-includes/images/closeupsavannacake.jpg

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 09:17 PM

I have cheesecake :hearts:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Congrats on Marin's win :D

Tomas time now :D :rocker2:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 09:19 PM

Thanks but thanks:sad:

True :crazy:

http://www.weeklydish.com/wp-includes/images/closeupsavannacake.jpg

That looks better:lick:

I have cheesecake :hearts:

Nein:sad:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 09:20 PM
I have cheesecake :hearts:I have raspberries! :drool:

*Ljubica*

He hasn't quite won yet :p But thanks :kiss:

ellen_

Thiemoooo! :bounce: :p

ellen_
03-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Thanks but thanks:sad:

Then have these :ras:

http://z.about.com/d/greekfood/1/0/L/4/green_olives_trikala_peppers_498.jpg

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 09:22 PM
He hasn't quite won yet :p But thanks :kiss::rolls: :hug:

Thiemoooo! :bounce: :p:lol: He may well win :o Lucie won yesterday, so an automatic loss for Tomas will win him their contest of who can choke the most :o

ellen_
03-27-2010, 09:23 PM
I have raspberries! :drool:

Gimme gimme! :lick:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Then have these :ras:

http://z.about.com/d/greekfood/1/0/L/4/green_olives_trikala_peppers_498.jpg

Only like black olives:ras:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Gimme gimme! :lick:
Sure *hands over* :)

See how nice I am? :D

Noleta
03-27-2010, 09:26 PM
I have raspberries! :drool:

Nooo:eek:

Gonna have slice bread with Nutella:lick:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Horacio Zeballos :inlove:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 09:34 PM
Nooo:eek:

Gonna have slice bread with Nutella:lick:Yesss

Muhaha, I had that only like 10 mins ago actually :haha:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 09:42 PM
I had a banana :hearts:

Sure *hands over* :)

See how nice I am can be? :D

Fixed :p

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Bananas FTW :rocker2:

True :p

Tomas' shirt :inlove:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Bananas FTW :rocker2:

Tomas' shirt :inlove:

I hate bananas :bolt: Nasty evil looking yellow things :tape: They make me feel sick :o Only way I like them is dancing here on MTF!

ellen_
03-27-2010, 09:49 PM
I don't think I want to watch more of Gilles so I changed to Tomas-Thiemo. So much green! :hearts:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 09:50 PM
I hate bananas :bolt: Nasty evil looking yellow things :tape: They make me feel sick :o Only way I like them is dancing here on MTF!Oh :haha:

I don't think I want to watch more of Gilles so I changed to Tomas-Thiemo. So much green! :hearts:
Good! :D

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 09:52 PM

Makes one think of Poncho, no? :D I'm still watching Simon - but only for Zeballos - I don't get to see him much :o

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 09:54 PM
Why do u like Zeballos? :p

ellen_
03-27-2010, 09:54 PM
Makes one think of Poncho, no? :D I'm still watching Simon - but only for Zeballos - I don't get to see him much :o

Exactly! :p And these 2 boys aren't ugly either :angel:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 09:55 PM
Yesss

Muhaha, I had that only like 10 mins ago actually :haha:

:lol:Your fault i had a sudden urge for it:ras:

I hate bananas :bolt: Nasty evil looking yellow things :tape: They make me feel sick :o Only way I like them is dancing here on MTF!

Ooh i bet you do like the other bananas shaped thing:devil:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 09:57 PM

Do you mean....... cucumbers? :scratch:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Why do u like Zeballos? :p

I watched him play in Basel last year - he was fun to watch and a nice guy too. I was sitting with some Chilean girls and they were cheering for him, and he came over and thanked us for our support after the match. I like him :D

Yes - I love cucumbers - they are green too :p

Noleta
03-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Cucumbers...eww:ras:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 10:00 PM

Great minds blablabla :D

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Haha Ellen :p

Tomas playing amazing :eek:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:09 PM
:lol:Your fault i had a sudden urge for it:ras: :ras:
Do you mean....... cucumbers? :scratch::haha:

I watched him play in Basel last year - he was fun to watch and a nice guy too. I was sitting with some Chilean girls and they were cheering for him, and he came over and thanked us for our support after the match. I like him :D Wow, awesome :D

Yes - I love cucumbers - they are green too :p:p

Cucumbers...eww:ras::speakles:

Great minds blablabla :DEvil minds :haha:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 10:09 PM
:eek: Again a teenager got stabbed and killed in a London subway station :tape: 2nd this week.

Noleta
03-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Great news:CD is only banned for one month:bounce:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 10:12 PM
:eek: Again a teenager got stabbed and killed in a London subway station :tape: 2nd this week.

Now you know why I was nervous getting the metro in Rotterdam if it was after dark :shrug: You never quite lose the fear that it could happen to you :sad:

Noleta
03-27-2010, 10:14 PM
Rosie:hug:That is sad but true:sad:

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 10:15 PM
What do you like about them? :p

ellen_
03-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Now you know why I was nervous getting the metro in Rotterdam if it was after dark :shrug: You never quite lose the fear that it could happen to you :sad:

They don't care anymore whether you are alone or not these days, people get killed in the middle of the day at public places. Insanity. :sad:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:16 PM
In London everyone gets killed :)

Tomas choking :haha:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:18 PM
Dear Certinfy,

You have received an infraction at MensTennisForums.com.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Do not insult other members, that's what assholes do.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=9753010

Originally Posted by Action Jackson
Considering you missed the part where I said bandwagoned players except Federer and Nadal, plus there are enough Fedals in the world.
Na, I didn't miss that part actually! And there is enough assholes like you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar

You're such a jokster
Yeah yeah! And btw I hate Federer for that AO 09 R4 match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis
No need to get testy and resort to profanity Jase.
I'm always like this!

All the best,
MensTennisForums.com
Like I'm not an asshole :o :haha:
Bad idea going into that thread anyway :o Hate that Action Mug Jackson!

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Great news:CD is only banned for one month:bounce:

I know :D It's great news - I think a month is fair - any longer was not.

Noleta
03-27-2010, 10:22 PM
What do you like about them? :p

Guess the color matches her eyes:D

ellen_
03-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Just be a smart asshole then, Jason, and don't go there :p

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:23 PM

Tomas is well just amazing, unplayable, he could win Miami playing like this :o Like he'll keep it up for another 5 matches tho, but still this is unreal stuff, I always thought this could be his year :D

Noleta
03-27-2010, 10:24 PM
Jase:rolls:

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Like I'm not an asshole :o :haha:
Bad idea going into that thread anyway :o Hate that Action Mug Jackson!

OK Jase - my opinion for what it's worth :p

AJ is actually a nice guy. I've known him here on MTF for years now. He can come over very aloof and somewhat rude if you don't know him I agree, but he has always backed me up, been fair to me and respected me over years here - so maybe give him a chance?

But I agree you should not go into that thread - they will report you soon as look at you, - so why risk it when you've already been banned? After all, why drink poison if you don't have to :p

And Horacio won :inlove: That smile :hearts:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Leonardo got caught and has to go to jail :sobbing: So I think it's almost time for me to sleep, if I don't wanna make getting up at 6.45am even tougher than it already is :lol:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:28 PM
I jinxed Tomas :haha: That volley :worship: Almost as bad as the 1s vs Federer last year!OK Jase - my opinion for what it's worth :p

AJ is actually a nice guy. I've known him here on MTF for years now. He can come over very aloof and somewhat rude if you don't know him I agree, but he has always backed me up, been fair to me and respected me over years here - so maybe give him a chance? Haha cool to know. Give the guy a chance? He won't give me a chance more like!

But I agree you should not go into that thread - they will report you soon as look at you, - so why risk it when you've already been banned? After all, why drink poison if you don't have to :pHaha true :hug: Will never go back there :)

And Horacio won :inlove: That smile :hearts:Congrats :D

zoltan83
03-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Guess the color matches her eyes:D

Might be that :D

Noleta
03-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Leonardo got caught and has to go to jail :sobbing: So I think it's almost time for me to sleep, if I don't wanna make getting up at 6.45am even tougher than it already is :lol:

7:45am no?

*Ljubica*
03-27-2010, 10:33 PM

I'm going now too I think. Our clocks go forward to British Summer time tonight, so we're going to lose an hour anyway :sad: Slaapwel :kiss:

Haha true :hug: Will never go back there :)

:hug: Wise words.

Might be that :D

Green eyes are the GOAT :p I wouldn't want any other colour!

Goodnight all :kiss:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Damn didn't know that :(

Goodnight Rosie :hug:

ellen_
03-27-2010, 10:37 PM
7:45am no?

I watch BBC and RTL Germany preview :p

I'm going now too I think. Our clocks go forward to British Summer time tonight, so we're going to lose an hour anyway :sad: Slaapwel :kiss:

Slaapwel :kiss:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:38 PM
If this Tomas played yesterday's Novak... :haha:

Btw who watched Nando today? Was he good?

Noleta
03-27-2010, 10:38 PM
I watch BBC and RTL Germany preview :p

Slaapwel :kiss:

Me too:shrug:It says 6am on the BBC website,that means 7am here?

ellen_
03-27-2010, 10:41 PM
Me too:shrug:It says 6am on the BBC website,that means 7am here?

Yeah 7am, and race starts at 8am - but by the time I wake up and got out of bed...... I need to set my alarm a while in advance :p That's why 6.45am

Alright, I'm going. Goodnight!

Noleta
03-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Yeah 7am, and race starts at 8am - but by the time I wake up and got out of bed...... I need to set my alarm a while in advance :p That's why 6.45am

Alright, I'm going. Goodnight!

Oh:lol:Have a goodnight:kiss:

I'm off as well:wavey:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Goodnight all :hug:

Certinfy
03-27-2010, 11:57 PM
YESSSSSSSS!!! Nalby vs Rafa 2nd match on Stadium! :D

ellen_
03-28-2010, 06:10 AM
It's so early :o

Noleta
03-28-2010, 06:13 AM
Hey vroege vogeltje:wavey:

Bad weather.Rain......Vettel will win:banana:

ellen_
03-28-2010, 06:17 AM
The Melbourne sky is really annoying :lol: If you wanna rain, then DO! Not this :tape: They'll all have to come in to change tyres already soon, it's so slippery.

Noleta
03-28-2010, 06:19 AM
The Melbourne sky is really annoying :lol: If you wanna rain, then DO! Not this :tape: They'll all have to come in to change tyres already soon, it's so slippery.

At least no one can say the race was boring after today:p

Btw did you see the crash?:eek:

ellen_
03-28-2010, 06:20 AM
I know :lol: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a race! :worship: Seb is too good to have won Bahrain :angel:

Yes I did, poor Nico :sobbing:

Noleta
03-28-2010, 06:22 AM
:lol:Button with the fastest lap:unsure:Think Alonso will be pissed off about him:lol:

ellen_
03-28-2010, 06:25 AM
It wasn't really Button's fault anyway. Did you see where the mirrors are placed? That is just totally wrong, Alonso couldn't even see where Jenson was next to him. If it would've been Jenson's fault, I wouldn't be sitting here so calm anymore :p

So they all changed tyres, eventhough they told Seb it'll rain again soon :cuckoo: And cars are still going off track everywhere!

Noleta
03-28-2010, 06:28 AM
Not raining at the mo!

ellen_
03-28-2010, 06:30 AM
It will be soon! :p But not long apparently, so no way they'll change the tyres :help: Dangerous.

Noleta
03-28-2010, 06:34 AM
:awww:Weber and his never ending bad luck in Melbourne:tape::rolls:

ellen_
03-28-2010, 06:40 AM
He is faster than anyone above him though, it's a shame he always seems to have brain malfunction when he's under pressure :lol:

Noleta
03-28-2010, 06:44 AM
He is faster than anyone above him though, it's a shame he always seems to have brain malfunction when he's under pressure :lol:

Those sport stars and their brains:spit:

Lewis having a good race too,can't believe Schumi can't overtake Jaime:tape:

ellen_
03-28-2010, 06:48 AM
Poor Jaime :awww: :hug:

Did you see what Massa did to Webber? :tape: Did he lose his mind?

ellen_
03-28-2010, 06:49 AM
What the HELL! :bigcry: Seb OUT.

Noleta
03-28-2010, 06:49 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO.:banghead:

Those bastards cheering:(

ellen_
03-28-2010, 06:53 AM
McLaren :fiery: I want to kick them all.

Noleta
03-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Apparently something to do with the vibration that got Seba off the track:(

ellen_
03-28-2010, 06:59 AM
That car is cursed, I tell you. Bah, don't wanna watch this. McLaren aren't exactly my best friends, and it's likely they will take it all today.

Noleta
03-28-2010, 07:00 AM
Break failure it is:crying2:

Noleta
03-28-2010, 07:02 AM
That car is cursed, I tell you. Bah, don't wanna watch this. McLaren aren't exactly my best friends, and it's likely they will take it all today.

The liability sucks at the Red Bulls:(Feel sorry for Seba,great driver,shit car:mad:

ellen_
03-28-2010, 07:03 AM
He was so pissed off :tape: He kept his helmet on, and we all know what that means. This is terrible because it's the 2nd time he couldn't do anything about it, and there goes another victory - and more importantly, NO points at all this time. He's screwed already :shrug:

Noleta
03-28-2010, 07:13 AM
He was so pissed off :tape: He kept his helmet on, and we all know what that means. This is terrible because it's the 2nd time he couldn't do anything about it, and there goes another victory - and more importantly, NO points at all this time. He's screwed already :shrug:

If you don't wanna talk...keep the helmet on:tape:

:awww:He's getting consolidated by Christian Horner:awww:

Anywy gonna get some sleep:yawn:Really don't want to see Button smiling from ear to ear:rolleyes:

Later and...VAMOS RAFA:bounce:

ellen_
03-28-2010, 07:20 AM
I might do the same, although I'm still glad Alonso is keeping off Hamilton :angel:

Night :kiss:

Certinfy
03-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Jenson and Felipe :)

Cloudygirl
03-28-2010, 10:05 AM
Come on Jensen nice start to 2010!!

ellen_
03-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Wow, that was hard to wake up again. And I'm still angry at Liz. Going for a drink in the afternoon, I think :lol:

ellen_
03-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Sebastian Vettel: "It breaks my balls not to get the win." :spit: He mentions them in almost every interview, eventhough I doubt he has something to prove.

Certinfy
03-28-2010, 11:07 AM

*Ljubica*
03-28-2010, 12:38 PM
:wavey:

Good afternoon - how is everyone? :)

Certinfy
03-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Yo Rosie, I'm great, can't wait till Nalby beats Rafa :yeah: Hopefully Tim will show up then as well :D

You? :)

*Ljubica*
03-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Yo Rosie, I'm great, can't wait till Nalby beats Rafa :yeah: Hopefully Tim will show up then as well :D

You? :)

Fine thanks, and busily looking for my Argentine flag :D

Fat Dave won't beat the Dark One though :tears: It's just a vain hope on our part. Oh congrats on Thomas' win btw too - watched the end of it last night and he looked good :yeah:

Certinfy
03-28-2010, 12:59 PM
:rolls: Lets hope u find it before the match :D

Meh, he might :devil: Thanks :) And yeah he looked good which is very surprising, I can't remember the last time he played 4 good matches in a row. Zeballos next though :o

*Ljubica*
03-28-2010, 01:02 PM
:rolls: Lets hope u find it before the match :D

Meh, he might :devil: Thanks :) And yeah he looked good which is very surprising, I can't remember the last time he played 4 good matches in a row. Zeballos next though :o

It's up in the loft I think - so - don't worry - I'll find it before 7.00pm. Might drink some "mate" too - give the day an authentic Argentine feel to prepare for victory!!!

And don't worry about Zeballos - he's a nice guy and I like him - but he's not really good or experienced enough to beat Thomas. Will be straight sets for Thomas I'm sure.

Certinfy
03-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Oh :rolls: Great ideas Rosie :yeah:

I hope ur right, and I also hope it's on a televised court :D

*Ljubica*
03-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Oh :rolls: Great ideas Rosie :yeah:

I hope ur right, and I also hope it's on a televised court :D

We'll just have to wait and see. Marcos and Marin will be for sure - though hopefully not a night match as I need my beauty sleep for work :p

Certinfy
03-28-2010, 01:22 PM
Oh :rolls: Doubt it will be a night match though :D

*Ljubica*
03-28-2010, 01:25 PM
Oh :rolls: Doubt it will be a night match though :D

No - not with Fedal :spit: and Roddick around. Miami scheduling hasn't been too bad so far though imo :shrug:

Certinfy
03-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Yeah I agree, it's been good so far :) Actually by looking at the schedule, night matches are only on Stadium court? :confused:

*Ljubica*
03-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Yeah I agree, it's been good so far :) Actually by looking at the schedule, night matches are only on Stadium court? :confused:

Maybe that's the only one with floodlights? :shrug:

Certinfy
03-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Ah that would make sense, after all these years I finally realise :o

*Ljubica*
03-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Ah that would make sense, after all these years I finally realise :o

:lol: No idea if it's true though :shrug: I know it is the case with Monte Carlo (or was when I was last there) - that's what made me think of it!

Certinfy
03-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Oh, didn't even realise MC even had night sessions :help:

Well tennis is gonna start, gotta do a few things, see ya' :wavey: Hopefully speak to u later :D

*Ljubica*
03-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Oh, didn't even realise MC even had night sessions :help:

Well tennis is gonna start, gotta do a few things, see ya' :wavey: Hopefully speak to u later :D

It doesn't - just sometimes matches go on until after dusk, and only the main court used to have the floodlights to allow them to finish.

Have fun - and see you later for the party :aparty: Amd remember - vvamosssss Argentina - vamos carajo - Davichito :D :angel:

Certinfy
03-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Haha vamos Del Potro as well, will never forget that match last year in Miami between him and Rafa :o I remember raging when he went down 0-3* in the 3rd and went to bed, then I realised I left my TV on so went back downstairs and saw the score at 2-3* 40-15, and then wat an epic end :worship: Guess I was destined to watch it, hopefully Nalby will do the same :D

*Ljubica*
03-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Haha vamos Del Potro as well, will never forget that match last year in Miami between him and Rafa :o I remember raging when he went down 0-3* in the 3rd and went to bed, then I realised I left my TV on so went back downstairs and saw the score at 2-3* 40-15, and then wat an epic end :worship: Guess I was destined to watch it, hopefully Nalby will do the same :D

And I say again - VAMOOOOOSSSSSS

http://espndeportes-assets.espn.go.com/2003/photos2010/0306/a_nalbandian_zeballos2_576.jpg

ellen_
03-28-2010, 04:24 PM
That was a well needed relaxing afternoon :dance:

Rosie, do you know how things go with tickets in Madrid? A friend is going, but she can't get access to the ticketing website and she's wondering if you can still buy tickets there. I want to ask Raquel too (she went there last year, no?) but I thought I could ask you first :)