Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Ajmo Ivane :rocker: Now hold your f****** serve :fiery:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 08:56 PM
:dance: 1all!

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:57 PM
That's more like it Rafa.

Sorry Rose:hug:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:59 PM
That's more like it Rafa.

Sorry Rose:hug:

:lol: He's blown it now - stupid old Croat :rolleyes: He won't get another chance - he choked that service game away - now I am not with calm :fiery:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:01 PM
:lol: He's blown it now - stupid old Croat :rolleyes: He won't get another chance - he choked that service game away - now I am not with calm :fiery:

:spit:

Just look at his shiny bald head and his coach, and you'll be alright in no time :hug:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:02 PM
I gave up on this boring match.............gonna watch Lost...couldn't watch it yesterday

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:02 PM

Just look at his shiny bald head and his coach, and you'll be alright in no time :hug:

:lol: :rolls:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:05 PM
I think I wanna watch some Poncho :angel:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:07 PM

Where?! :eek: Poncho is currently on a plane to Miami btw, - so getting slightly nearer to us :lol:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:08 PM

Only that?:p

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Where?! :eek: Poncho is currently on a plane to Miami btw, - so getting slightly nearer to us :lol:

The video of Kangaroo Poncho you gave me :cool:

Only that?:p

Absolutely not. Yes.

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:16 PM
The video of Kangaroo Poncho you gave me :cool:

Absolutely not. Yes.

Ah - OK :D It's only short though - won't take you so long :awww:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Ah - OK :D It's only short though - won't take you so long :awww:

I can watch it twice :D Or more. Do they call him Panchito in there btw? He's not that small :awww:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:20 PM
I can watch it twice :D Or more. Do they call him Panchito in there btw? He's not that small :awww:

Yes :inlove: Same as I get called Rosita :o It's just an expression.

Oh f*** you Ljubicic - do NOT lose your serve here :sad:

Riccardo :bigcry: :hysteric:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Why men shave their chest?:(

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Yes :inlove: Same as I get called Rosita :o It's just an expression.

Ellita/Ellenita doesn't sound cool :sobbing:

Who did now? :armed:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:24 PM

Because they think women prefer it I guess? :shrug: I hate it though - women should be smooth, - men should have hair imo :shrug:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:25 PM

Depends on who is calling you it I guess :shrug: :D I quite like Rosita actually - it flows quite well.

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Because they think women prefer it I guess? :shrug: I hate it though - women should be smooth, - men should have hair imo :shrug:

That is exactly right. Making out with a cleanly shaved, smooth man just feels ... lesbian :lol:

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Some wonen prefer it :p

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:27 PM
That is exactly right. Making out with a cleanly shaved, smooth man just feels ... lesbian :lol:

I know :lol: Exactly my views too.

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:28 PM

Who did now? :armed:

What about ellentjita?:D

Lots of shots of a naked Sawyer in this episode:o

But we don't:(

Not like a gorilla though:shrug:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Some wonen prefer it :p

But not the ones with taste on this thread :D We like our men REAL and rugged :inlove:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:29 PM
What about ellentjita?:D

Gotta download! :bolt:

Not like a gorilla though:shrug:

No :lol: No Roger indeed.

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:33 PM

:lol: Hair on the chest is good............... hair on the back and shoulders is totally gross :spit:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:33 PM

Gotta download! :bolt:

Ok:lol:

But it's shaved:sobbing:

:rolls:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:34 PM
:lol: Hair on the chest is good............... hair on the back and shoulders is totally gross :spit:

+1254785487451325:bolt:

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 09:34 PM
But not the ones with taste on this thread :D We like our men REAL and rugged :inlove:

Ok then :p
I know how to behave when I'll meet Noleta and Ellen :D

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Ok then :p

Ah yes - the famous threesome :D I look forward to hearing all the details!

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm looking forward to it too :aplot:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:39 PM

:lol:

Oooh...and watch it too if you like:devil:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:40 PM

:lol: Are you making videos then? If so - put me down for an order for a dozen please - I can sell them at the market on a Sunday morning - will pay for my next tennis trip.

Final set tie-break :help: :bolt:

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 09:41 PM
:lol:

Yes as we will record it :D :angel:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:43 PM
:lol: Are you making videos then? If so - put me down for an order for a dozen please - I can sell them at the market on a Sunday morning - will pay for my next tennis trip.

Final set tie-break :help: :bolt:

How much do i get?:devil:50-50 deal?

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:44 PM

:D Good to hear!

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:44 PM

I will:devil:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:45 PM
ellen!Yet another twist in Lost tonight:help:

Rafa:bigcry:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:45 PM

I will check with my Accountant and Manager and get right back to you :D

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm glad he didn't lose to Soda....so i'm not that upset he lost to ET tonight:hug:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:47 PM
OMG :inlove:

Sorry Ellen and Noleta :hug: Please look away now but I have to do this once.........

AJMO LJUBO

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Riccardo and Aida :hearts: :awww: Ivan :hearts:

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 09:48 PM

This deal needs to be review as I'm part of it :devil:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:52 PM
This deal needs to be review as I'm part of it :devil:

We'll see about that:devil:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 10:00 PM
:banghead: What the hell! :bigcry: Why does he always have to beat my guys? Why does he hate me so much?

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 10:00 PM
:banghead: What the hell! :bigcry: Why does he always have to beat my guys? Why does he hate me so much?

Ellen :hug: :awww:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 10:01 PM
If Andy loses this, I might jump out of the window :lol: Eventhough it rains! That means something.

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 10:02 PM
We'll see about that:devil:

A simple spell will solve it :devil:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 10:02 PM

:hug:ellentjita:kiss:No way he would've beaten Soderling like that,so i'm glad he lost to Ivan:o

ellen_
03-20-2010, 10:03 PM
:hug:ellentjita:kiss:No way he would've beaten Soderling like that,so i'm glad he lost to Ivan:o

He lost it at the key points :shrug: He was in great form this IW, and he loses to an old man :spit:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 10:04 PM
If Andy loses this, I might jump out of the window :lol: Eventhough it rains! That means something.

Don't worry...Jase will be there to catch you:D

A simple spell will solve it :devil:

You'll need more than that:p

Noleta
03-20-2010, 10:05 PM
He lost it at the key points :shrug: He was in great form this IW, and he loses to an old man :spit:

That TB was a shocker:oHis shiney head must've distracted poor Rafa:sobbing:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 10:05 PM
Don't worry...Jase will be there to catch you:D

He dumped me a while ago :p But I don't mind.

Noleta
03-20-2010, 10:06 PM
Good news for Nole...he can keep his 2d spot for a bit longer:p

Com'on Andy:rocker2:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 10:07 PM
He dumped me a while ago :p But I don't mind.

I'm sure if he hears you're gonna jump but naked he'll change his mind;)

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 10:10 PM
OK - I will keep quiet for the rest of this match now, because I'm so happy for Ivan, and I am now madly cheering for Robin :o A final between those two would be a win/win for me - honestly wouldn't mind who won.

Enjoy the match people - hope it's a good one :kiss:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm sure if he hears you're gonna jump but naked he'll change his mind;)

Oh good :rolleyes:

And I only just realise you assumed Andy will lose to Soda! :armed:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Oh good :rolleyes:

And I only just realise you assumed Andy will lose to Soda! :armed:

Pas op voor die oogskes:kiss:

I had it 50-50.But i dislike Soda more than Andy:lol:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Noleta, did you see the video on the news about the lightning? :hearts: Wow! The whole sky was just purple.

Noleta
03-20-2010, 10:44 PM
Noleta, did you see the video on the news about the lightning? :hearts: Wow! The whole sky was just purple.

I'm watching Heroes:)

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 10:55 PM
Which season?

Noleta
03-20-2010, 10:57 PM
The latest one:)On bbc2.

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Damn...They showed it on bbc2? Which episode is it?
I should look the tv schedule more often :( :p

Noleta
03-20-2010, 11:06 PM
Damn...They showed it on bbc2? Which episode is it?
I should look the tv schedule more often :( :p

12th:p

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 11:13 PM
:( Too late for catching up now :p

Noleta
03-20-2010, 11:16 PM
:( Too late for catching up now :p

Shame,it's the best so far,though it keeps going inbetween times lol

ellen_
03-21-2010, 10:22 AM
:scared: D-Day! :bolt:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 12:18 PM
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Robin :tears: :sobbing:

ellen_
03-21-2010, 12:32 PM

:eek: I just watched it, the whole episode is about Sawyer! :drool:

Pretty complicated though :cuckoo:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 12:35 PM
I really don't get how Robin played so bad yesterday Rosie. Still I mean Roddick potentially winning this title wouldn't be bad, could give him the confidence to finally stop Nadal and Federer from owning Wimbledon :o

ellen_
03-21-2010, 12:35 PM

Robin :tears: :sobbing:

Don't be so sad :hug: You have Ivan in the final, and Rafa is out - how many more dreams have to come true? :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Don't be so sad :hug: You have Ivan in the final, and Rafa is out - how many more dreams have to come true? :lol:

I'm greedy :o I wanted Robin AND Ivan in the Final :o But you're right - getting rid of Nadal was a great hope of mine (and Murray too :o ) so I agree we can't have everything in life. Congrats to you for Andy's win anyway :hug:

I really don't get how Robin played so bad yesterday Rosie. Still I mean Roddick potentially winning this title wouldn't be bad, could give him the confidence to finally stop Nadal and Federer from owning Wimbledon :o

:shrug: One of those things I guess Jase. Only the VERY top players can reproduce their best form day after day....... others play great one day and below par the next. I guess it proves that although Robin has improved so much over the past year or so, he still has a way to go to reach the very top of his sport :shrug:

As for Roddick - him winning this title would be bad for me because I just don't much like him :o (Sorry Ellen but you know that anyway so no point in lying :o ) I think it would be wonderful to see poor old Ivan win his first Masters at his age - would be a fairytale - but it won't happen :sad:

ellen_
03-21-2010, 12:55 PM
I'm greedy :o I wanted Robin AND Ivan in the Final :o But you're right - getting rid of Nadal was a great hope of mine (and Murray too :o ) so I agree we can't have everything in life. Congrats to you for Andy's win anyway :hug:

As for Roddick - him winning this title would be bad for me because I just don't much like him :o (Sorry Ellen but you know that anyway so no point in lying :o ) I think it would be wonderful to see poor old Ivan win his first Masters at his age - would be a fairytale - but it won't happen :sad:

Then I will say Ivan winning this tournament would be terrible for me :nerner: He beats everyone I like, I can't take it anymore :spit:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 12:59 PM

I know it was :lol: Robin got my hopes up and then dashed them again, and I admit I shed a small :tears: at the end. I hated the crowd too. :sad:

Then I will say Ivan winning this tournament would be terrible for me :nerner: He beats everyone I like, I can't take it anymore :spit:

Fair comment then I guess :D Ivan won't win though - I'm 100% sure of it - at his age he has just got to run out of energy and physical power one day playing all these long matches against younger guys :shrug: I actually think the final will be quite quick and easy for Andy - straight sets :(

ellen_
03-21-2010, 01:03 PM
I hope you are right :p But Andy has changed. Serve's not working as well as it used to, and he got so passive it annoys me.

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 01:06 PM
I hope you are right :p But Andy has changed. Serve's not working as well as it used to, and he got so passive it annoys me.Agreed, we need the old Andy come back Wimbledon, otherwise he won't even make the semi's.

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 01:06 PM
I hope you are right :p But Andy has changed. Serve's not working as well as it used to, and he got so passive it annoys me.

Looked to be working pretty well last night :lol: The only thing I see being a potential problem for him will be nerves playing in his own country - it may inhibit him a bit. But he'll have crowd support, the age advantage, and he's already got a winning head-to-head against Ivan I think - so he'll be fine.

ellen_
03-21-2010, 01:08 PM
I'm gonna miss the final though, will have other things on my mind then :lol: :bolt:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm gonna miss the final though, will have other things on my mind then :lol: :bolt:

Ah yes - your team :unsure: I'm sure you said here they were relegated a few weeks ago? :confused: So how come they still have a chance and it's all down to tonight? Football is faaaaaar to complicated for me, you know that!

ellen_
03-21-2010, 01:20 PM
Ah yes - your team :unsure: I'm sure you said here they were relegated a few weeks ago? :confused: So how come they still have a chance and it's all down to tonight? Football is faaaaaar to complicated for me, you know that!

We are 1 point away from the last spot, and the last matches of the normal competition are on tonight. We play the 1st ranked team, but we still HAVE to win, or the team below us has to lose.

If we end up on the last spot, we will have to play against some teams from 2nd league - if we lose that too, we will relegate. If we save ourselves tonight, we are in the playoffs for a ticket in a European competition.

:tape: Sorry if it's complicated, but the format only changed this season so it's kinda complicated for me too still - don't worry :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 01:24 PM
We are 1 point away from the last spot, and the last matches of the normal competition are on tonight. We play the 1st ranked team, but we still HAVE to win, or the team below us has to lose.

If we end up on the last spot, we will have to play against some teams from 2nd league - if we lose that too, we will relegate. If we save ourselves tonight, we are in the playoffs for a ticket in a European competition.

:tape: Sorry if it's complicated, but the format only changed this season so it's kinda complicated for me too still - don't worry :lol:

:lol: OK - thanks - yes I do understand. So even if you finish in the last spot, it isn't automatic relegation like it is in the UK? You still get the chance to save yourselves with a play-off? I know here the last team is always relegated, and the one above them has to play-off.

zoltan83
03-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Shame,it's the best so far,though it keeps going inbetween times lol

I guess I will have to wait someone offer me the DVD when it will be out :p

_sanja_
03-21-2010, 01:27 PM
as you already know Miljan became father... :bigclap:
here are some pics of his dauhter Mila
(as we dont have any coach thread or sth I didnt know which tread to choose...I hope you dont mind it here :) )

:wavey:

ellen_
03-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the pictures :kiss: :hearts:

And Nico :wavey:

:lol: OK - thanks - yes I do understand. So even if you finish in the last spot, it isn't automatic relegation like it is in the UK? You still get the chance to save yourselves with a play-off? I know here the last team is always relegated, and the one above them has to play-off.

We would still have a chance in a relegation play off round, indeed. They want to change the EPL into this kind of format too btw.

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 01:32 PM
as you already know Miljan became father... :bigclap:
here are some pics of his dauhter Mila
(as we dont have any coach thread or sth I didnt know which tread to choose...I hope you dont mind it here :) )

Thanks Sanja - of course we don't mind - she's adorable :hearts:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 01:34 PM
I guess I will have to wait someone offer me the DVD when it will be out :p

Nico :inlove: In the middle of the day :eek: How are you Wizz my man?

ellen_
03-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Torreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss! :bounce: :woohoo: :banana:

Sorry :p

zoltan83
03-21-2010, 01:44 PM
Nico :inlove: In the middle of the day :eek: How are you Wizz my man?

Yes, strange isn't it? :p
I'm doing fine... And you?

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Yes, strange isn't it? :p
I'm doing fine... And you?

Yes - fine thanks :D Just catching up on some youtube stuff - watching Ivan's Press Conference from last night - just generally relaxing :D

ellen_
03-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Yes - fine thanks :D Just catching up on some youtube stuff - watching Ivan's Press Conference from last night - just generally relaxing :D

I watched Poncho this morning :angel:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 02:03 PM
I watched Poncho this morning :angel:

:lol: How come that doesn't surprise me? :p Just wish I could find more, and longer, clips for you :awww: Must say what always makes me laugh about those clips, is poor old Poncho and Marcos working their ****** off, Horacio nagging them, and I can just imagine Eduardo sitting hiding in a corner somewhere chilling out and ignoring them like he always does :tape:

And this from RObin's website - he's so sweet :awww:

Hi !

This was not how I wanted things to end here. But I’ve had a good week, and played some good tennis here in Indian Wells.

Looking forward to the next tournament in Miami that starts in a few days from now.

Thanks for cheering me on!

Robin

ellen_
03-21-2010, 02:10 PM
:lol: How come that doesn't surprise me? :p Just wish I could find more, and longer, clips for you :awww: Must say what always makes me laugh about those clips, is poor old Poncho and Marcos working their ****** off, Horacio nagging them, and I can just imagine Eduardo sitting hiding in a corner somewhere chilling out and ignoring them like he always does :tape:

But that first video was amazing! It's all about Poncho! :worship: They should film it more often. Or are they searching for a cameralady? :aplot:

I was already wondering where The Coach was, yes :lol:

And this from RObin's website - he's so sweet :awww:

Hi !

This was not how I wanted things to end here. But I’ve had a good week, and played some good tennis here in Indian Wells.

Looking forward to the next tournament in Miami that starts in a few days from now.

Thanks for cheering me on!

Robin

What else is he supposed to say :p No I'm not gonna be mean, he doesn't deserve that. Knowing him, he'll fight to do it better next tournament. And yes, he's a nice guy :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 02:18 PM
But that first video was amazing! It's all about Poncho! :worship: They should film it more often. Or are they searching for a cameralady? :aplot:

I was already wondering where The Coach was, yes :lol:

Well, Horacio actually runs tennis clinics, and gives talks on training and fitness techniques etc, so I think these clips are originally taken for him to use in his seminars. I think that's why that one has more Poncho than Marcos, as they're not specifically Marcos-related things. Horacio is pretty famous in tennis circles in South America - was very lucky for Marcos to get him as he doesn't travel on the circuit much, and he was the kind of person needed to strengthen Marcos' body after all the injuires.

As for Coach - he doesn't much like cameras or videos - somewhat like me :o I do possess some clips of interviews with him - but all in Spanish and not that interesting for you as they mostly date back to Nalbandian and del Potro days.

What else is he supposed to say :p No I'm not gonna be mean, he doesn't deserve that. Knowing him, he'll fight to do it better next tournament. And yes, he's a nice guy :hug:

:hug:

ellen_
03-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Well, Horacio actually runs tennis clinics, and gives talks on training and fitness techniques etc, so I think these clips are originally taken for him to use in his seminars. I think that's why that one has more Poncho than Marcos, as they're not specifically Marcos-related things. Horacio is pretty famous in tennis circles in South America - was very lucky for Marcos to get him as he doesn't travel on the circuit much, and he was the kind of person needed to strengthen Marcos' body after all the injuires.

As for Coach - he doesn't much like cameras or videos - somewhat like me :o I do possess some clips of interviews with him - but all in Spanish and not that interesting for you as they mostly date back to Nalbandian and del Potro days.

More Poncho = gooooood :lick:

Oh I see, Horacio uses Poncho for his tennis clinics? :hearts: I might wanna learn how to play again too...

Well, I would wanna watch him if it's about Juan Martin, but I wouldn't understand it anyway :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 02:32 PM
More Poncho = gooooood :lick:

Oh I see, Horacio uses Poncho for his tennis clinics? :hearts: I might wanna learn how to play again too...

Well, I would wanna watch him if it's about Juan Martin, but I wouldn't understand it anyway :lol:

:lol: If it makes you feel any better, I struggle to udnerstand him too when he gets into "I'm going to talk REALLY fast Argentine mode" :rolleyes: best to just nod and say "yes" now and again - and hope you're saying it at the right moments :tape:

And until I can unearth some more Poncho moments - here's Juan Martin getting his "Freedom of Tandil" thing after winning last year's US Open :)

9yCnxuvQB2A&feature=player_embedded

ellen_
03-21-2010, 02:38 PM
:lol: If it makes you feel any better, I struggle to udnerstand him too when he gets into "I'm going to talk REALLY fast Argentine mode" :rolleyes: best to just nod and say "yes" now and again - and hope you're saying it at the right moments :tape:

Well, he wouldn't hear me if I said "yes" to him on a video anyway :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Well, he wouldn't hear me if I said "yes" to him on a video anyway :lol:

:lol: Don't you be so sure :p That man knows everything :rolleyes: And as we already know - even the Uggs have eyes :D

ellen_
03-21-2010, 02:45 PM
:lol: Don't you be so sure :p That man knows everything :rolleyes: And as we already know - even the Uggs have eyes :D

:scared:

He had better known we didn't understand him at breakfast that day so he could change his language to English :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 02:52 PM
:scared:

He had better known we didn't understand him at breakfast that day so he could change his language to English :devil:

:lol: He hates speaking English so that is never going to happen :p

Am currently wordering why a Google search on Poncho bought up the answer "Marcos Baghdatis' girlfriend" :eek: Do you think there's something we don't know? :unsure:

ellen_
03-21-2010, 02:57 PM
:lol: He hates speaking English so that is never going to happen :p

Am currently wordering why a Google search on Poncho bought up the answer "Marcos Baghdatis' girlfriend" :eek: Do you think there's something we don't know? :unsure:

He is not dating Mandy Minella anymore? :unsure: I didn't even know.

Btw, the last tournament Poncho played was in November 2009. I wanna see him in a match :awww:

ellen_
03-21-2010, 03:01 PM
Poncho played with MARCOS in Indianapolis last year? :speakles:

Poncho was in the Rosmalen QUALIES last year? :speakles: I was theeeere! :eek:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 03:04 PM
He is not dating Mandy Minella anymore? :unsure: I didn't even know.

Btw, the last tournament Poncho played was in November 2009. I wanna see him in a match :awww:

Marcos switches girlfriends like most people change their clothes :shrug: Or - there again - maybe he's found true love with Poncho and doesn't want the girls anymore :unsure:

Poncho played with MARCOS in Indianapolis last year? :speakles:

Yes - I know - and they lost too :o

]Poncho was in the Rosmalen QUALIES last year? :speakles: I was theeeere! :eek:

:awww: :hug: Guess that was before I'd introduced you to the delights of Team B :inlove: You were innocent then :D

ellen_
03-21-2010, 03:10 PM
I love him even more now! :hearts: But I guess he won't be coming back this year, as he is ranked 1050 and will be in Halle with Marcos :sad:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 03:15 PM
D-Day!

:hug::kiss:

Robin

Rafa :tears: :sobbing

:p

I just watched it, the whole episode is about Sawyer!

Pretty complicated though

Yet another twist huh?:rolls:

He beats everyone I like, I can't take it anymore

:rolls::hug:

I guess I will have to wait someone offer me the DVD when it will be out

You're a wiz,you can get it yourself:p

as you already know Miljan became father... here are some pics of his dauhter Mila

:wavey:Sanja and thank you for sharing:kiss:Such kissable cheeks:hearts::lol:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 03:21 PM
I love him even more now! :hearts: But I guess he won't be coming back this year, as he is ranked 1050 and will be in Halle with Marcos :sad:

:awww: Don't give up all hope. Marcos isn't guaranteed to get to the quarters or later in Halle, and if he loses there in the first couple of rounds he will be move on to the next venue by the Friday, and quallifiers just have to be there by 9.00pm on the Friday night to sign in :shrug:

Having said that - not sure if Marcos would play Rosmalen again - he got that bad injury there last year and had to pull out of Wimby - so maybe it might bring back bad memotries for him :sad:

Edit: The Divine Miss Noletaaaaa :kiss:

ellen_
03-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Noleta :kiss:

There are so many twists that I don't even know what a twist is anymore :confused: :rolls:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Noleta :kiss:

There are so many twists that I don't even know what a twist is anymore :confused: :rolls:

Sometimes i think why am i watching this?:lol:And how come they all know eachother before coeming to the island,but no one remembers?:confused:

ellen_
03-21-2010, 03:25 PM
:awww: Don't give up all hope. Marcos isn't guaranteed to get to the quarters or later in Halle, and if he loses there in the first couple of rounds he will be move on to the next venue by the Friday, and quallifiers just have to be there by 9.00pm on the Friday night to sign in :shrug:

Having said that - not sure if Marcos would play Rosmalen again - he got that bad injury there last year and had to pull out of Wimby - so maybe it might bring back bad memotries for him :sad:

But then the question is, would I travel 2h30 for Poncho? :angel: *nods*

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 03:26 PM
But then the question is, would I travel 2h30 for Poncho? :angel: *nods*

Only you know the answer to that :D But I believe you would. I might even come for the weekend and the Monday myself if they go :D

ellen_
03-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Sometimes i think why am i watching this?:lol:And how come they all know eachother before coeming to the island,but no one remembers?:confused:

I have no idea :spit: But aren't they showing "what could have happened if we didn't crash" now?

And why has Sawyer made out with almost the entire female population of that island? :confused: :rolls:

ellen_
03-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Only you kniow the answer to that :D But I believe you would. I might even come for the weekend and the Monday myself if they go :D

:eek: :banana:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 03:31 PM
I have no idea :spit: But aren't they showing "what could have happened if we didn't crash" now?

And why has Sawyer made out with almost the entire female population of that island? :confused: :rolls:

Huh?:confused:

He is like the last man on that island with good genes lol

ellen_
03-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Huh?:confused:

They showed Locke in a wheelchair meeting Jack in the airport and all, after their flight all together. With Charlie taking drugs at the toilet? Then Locke with his wife at home, Jack with his son arranging his dad's funeral, now Sawyer becoming a cop instead of staying a criminal.

He is like the last man on that island with good genes lol

You bet he is :lick:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 03:35 PM
:eek: :banana:

:D Well it's not at all definite yet :shrug:

It's just that I'm owed just two days' leave in June, so if I take one for my annual trip to Wimby, then the other can be for either Halle, Queens or Rosmalen. Queens looks pretty sh*t for me right now with Nadal and Murray playing and no Novak committed yet :sad:. Halle looks far better but accomoodation there is really difficult - so Rosmalen is possible - but only very slightly possible at this stage. I'll keep you posted.

Noleta
03-21-2010, 03:45 PM
They showed Locke in a wheelchair meeting Jack in the airport and all, after their flight all together. With Charlie taking drugs at the toilet? Then Locke with his wife at home, Jack with his son arranging his dad's funeral, now Sawyer becoming a cop instead of staying a criminal.

You bet he is :lick:

Rightx2:p

Time for Benitez to get sacked:rolleyes:

ellen_
03-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Going to have a couple of drinks and then to football! :wavey: Cross your fingers for us!

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 03:59 PM
Going to have a couple of drinks and then to football! :wavey: Cross your fingers for us!

Good luck :D :kiss:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Good luck team ellen+Lokeren:rocker2:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Good luck to ur team Ellen!

Noleta
03-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Where have you been Jase?:hug:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 04:29 PM
In Wonderland :inlove:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 04:32 PM

Did you meet your Alice?:hearts:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 04:32 PM

:lol: And you forgot to invite your friends from here to join you :awww:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Did you meet your Alice?:hearts:Hell yeah, she was blonde, tall, fit, smart :drool:

:lol: And you forgot to invite your friends from here to join you :awww:I was thinking of, but then there was no Pancho there :sad:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 04:37 PM
I was thinking of, but then there was no Pancho there :sad:

:nerner: Pancho is Ellen's - you could still have invited me :p

Noleta
03-21-2010, 04:38 PM
:lol: And you forgot to invite your friends from here to join you :awww:

He abandoned his friend just like Tim did:ras:

Hell yeah, she was blonde, tall, fit, smart :drool:

I was thinking of, but then there was no Pancho there :sad:

You sure she wasn't wearing a wig?:p

Who needs a pancho when you have a Jase?:eek:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 04:38 PM
:nerner: Pancho is Ellen's - you could still have invited me :pI could have, but there was no Alex there either :p

Noleta
03-21-2010, 04:39 PM
I could have, but there was no Alex there either :p

What about me?:awww:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 04:40 PM
He abandoned his friend just like Tim did:ras: Sorry :awww: I'm not another Tim, I would never abandon u girls :(

You sure she wasn't wearing a wig?:p I feel offended :sad: And yes I'm sure.

Who needs a pancho when you have a Jase?:eek::haha: This Noleta I like :yeah:

What about me?:awww:
All the men there were younger than u :p

Noleta
03-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Sorry :awww: I'm not another Tim, I would never abandon u girls :(

I feel offended :sad: And yes I'm sure.

:haha: This Noleta I like :yeah:

All the men there were younger than u :p

:hug::kiss:

You?:eek:Neveeeeeeeeer:p

:angel:

Oooh:devil:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 04:47 PM
:hug::kiss: See, I'm nice :angel:

You?:eek:Neveeeeeeeeer:p Well actually I do get offended a lot, it's just I either don't show it, or get over it quickly :shrug:

:angel: Noleta the angel :worship:

Oooh:devil:Oh, so u like younger guys now as well? ;)

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 04:50 PM
I could have, but there was no Alex there either :p

Who needs him? :shrug: i see him every day anyway - Wonderland should be about variety :D

Sorry :awww: I'm not another Tim, I would never abandon u girls :(

:hug: I think Tim was jusy scared of us :awww:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Who needs him? :shrug: i see him every day anyway - Wonderland should be about variety :D Oh :rolls: And yeah it should be :)

:hug: I think Tim was jusy scared of us :awww:Must be, there's no other reason to think of. :shrug:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Oh :rolls: And yeah it should be :)

Must be, there's no other reason to think of. :shrug:

:sad: And really we're not like that at all - you and Nico manage to cope with us. Even half the ATP survived in Rotterdam :lol:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 04:57 PM
:haha: Well what can me and Nico say, we are real men :angel:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 04:57 PM
See, I'm nice :angel:

Well actually I do get offended a lot, it's just I either don't show it, or get over it quickly :shrug:

Noleta the angel :worship:

Oh, so u like younger guys now as well? ;)

Who said you were not?:p

:lol::hug:

Always have been:angel::D

As long as they're legal:p

Who needs him? :shrug: i see him every day anyway - Wonderland should be about variety :D

:hug: I think Tim was jusy scared of us :awww:

:awww:Poor Alex:haha:

Why?:shrug:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 04:58 PM
:sad: And really we're not like that at all - you and Nico manage to cope with us. Even half the ATP survived in Rotterdam :lol:

Rose:haha:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Who said you were not?:p Did I? :eek:

:lol::hug::hug:

Always have been:angel::D Come to think of it, u have, u've always been nice, right from the first day I met u, unlike some others :p

As long as they're legal:p In wonderland there is no age limit :angel:

:awww:Poor Alex:haha:Agreed! :p

Noleta
03-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Did I? :eek:

:hug:

Come to think of it, u have, u've always been nice, right from the first day I met u, unlike some others :p

In wonderland there is no age limit :angel:

Agreed! :p

Nah:p

ellen is alright too:p

Good to know:devil:

Btw Jase,who you're cheering for in the Women's final this evening?

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 05:06 PM
Good :p

Ellen didn't really like me at 1st apparently :lol:

Indeed, it's very good :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 05:08 PM

:D:D:D

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 05:13 PM
:)

Noleta
03-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Good :p

Ellen didn't really like me at 1st apparently :lol:

Indeed, it's very good :devil:

That's bullocks:pShe was:inlove:First time you said hi:D

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 05:17 PM
That's bullocks:pShe was:inlove:First time you said hi:DOh :rolls: well I hope she was, but from what she told me she wasn't :(

Noleta
03-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Oh :rolls: well I hope she was, but from what she told me she wasn't :(

Maybe she was teasing you:aplot:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 05:22 PM
Maybe she was teasing you:aplot::lol: I don't think she was, cos when I first met her, I could tell in a way she didn't like me, but just accepted it :p

Well I gotta go do some more shitty work, see ya' for now :wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 05:23 PM
Ellen and Jase are a match made in heaven :hearts:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 05:28 PM
:lol: I don't think she was, cos when I first met her, I could tell in a way she didn't like me, but just accepted it :p

You met her:eek:When and where and how...:eek:

Try and enjoy your shitty work buddy:hug::wavey:

Ellen and Jase are a match made in heaven :hearts:

There was talk of marriage and kids:hearts:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 05:29 PM
:lol: I don't think she was, cos when I first met her, I could tell in a way she didn't like me, but just accepted it :p

Don't work too hard :hug:

There was talk of marriage and kids:hearts:

I remember :D

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 06:01 PM
I was talking about meeting her on here :p

Noleta
03-21-2010, 06:25 PM
I was talking about meeting her on here :p

Didn't sound so:p

Time for Caro&JJ:rocker2:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 07:13 PM
If I do meet Ellen, I would think she would probably hate me :haha:

Come on Caroline! :D

Noleta
03-21-2010, 07:38 PM
If I do meet Ellen, I would think she would probably hate me :haha:

Come on Caroline! :D

She won't:awww:

Come on JJ:cool:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Trust me, me in real life is not exactly pleasant :p

Caroline :o

Noleta
03-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Trust me, me in real life is not exactly pleasant :p

Caroline :o

Bad boy:devil:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 07:52 PM
No no, I didn't mean it in the way I thought u took that in :p

Noleta
03-21-2010, 07:56 PM
No no, I didn't mean it in the way I thought u took that in :p

I took nothing in:eek:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Oh good :p

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Don't put yourself down Jase :hug: Why shouldn't Ellen or anyone else like you if you met in real life? :shrug: Ellen, Noleta and I have met and spent quite a lot of time together, and we all got on really well :D We've also met Di, Carlita, Karin, Doris and quite a few other MTF posters and everything has been fine :D So why shouldn't you be the same?

Noleta
03-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Don't put yourself down Jase :hug: Why shouldn't Ellen or anyone else like you if you met in real life? :shrug: Ellen, Noleta and I have met and spent quite a lot of time together, and we all got on really well :D We've also met Di, Carlita, Karin, Doris and quite a few other MTF posters and everything has been fine :D So why shouldn't you be the same?

Exactly,i was feeling sick before meeting Rose or ellen lol...at the end everything was good fun:yeah:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Awww, that's great :)

Well I can't help but hate the person I really am :o

Oh Noleta :rolls:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Exactly,i was feeling sick before meeting Rose or ellen lol...at the end everything was good fun:yeah:

:awww: Were we really that scary? :sad:

You should never hate yourself Jase :hug: Everyone has something good and special within them - well almost everyone anyway - some trolls here on MTF I have my doubts about :tape:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 08:40 PM

Oh Noleta :rolls:

Jase,you disappoint me:sad:

:awww: Were we really that scary? :sad:

You should never hate yourself Jase :hug: Everyone has something good and special within them - well almost everyone anyway - some trolls here on MTF I have my doubts about :tape:

Nothing to do with you lovelies,but you know why;)

Rosie:lol::rolls:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 08:42 PM
You should never hate yourself Jase :hug: Everyone has something good and special within them - well almost everyone anyway - some trolls here on MTF I have my doubts about :tape:Oh :rolls: That made me :lol:

Jase,you disappoint me:sad: Sorry :(

zoltan83
03-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Yes but I'm the wizard :cool: I have special powers to protect me :armed:
So you don't shave and are rugged then :p
Are you sick to meet me? :p

Noleta
03-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Not yer Wiz:p:wavey::kiss:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Oh :rolls: That made me :lol:

Sorry :(

:o Sorry. I started off writing that very seriously, because I really do believe there's good in everyone :o But then I had this vision of some of the Nole-hating, bitter, spiteful trolls on here and decided that maybe some people really are beyond redemption :tape: But not you though - you're our "Special One" :inlove:

Wonder how Ellen's team are getting on btw? :unsure:

Nico :wavey: Hello again :kiss:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 08:59 PM

Lost 0-4:tape:But the other team in bottom lost too,which mean Lokeren are safe i think:scratch:

zoltan83
03-21-2010, 08:59 PM
Not yer Wiz:p:wavey::kiss:
Good to know :p

:kiss:
:o Sorry. I started off writing that very seriously, because I really do believe there's good in everyone :o But then I had this vision of some of the Nole-hating, bitter, spiteful trolls on here and decided that maybe some people really are beyond redemption :tape: But not you though - you're our "Special One" :inlove:

Nico :wavey: Hello again :kiss:

Hey again Rosie :kiss:

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Yes but I'm the wizard :cool: I have special powers to protect me :armed: :rolls:

So you don't shave and are rugged then :p
No I shave :angel: And i'm not rugged :p you?

:o Sorry. I started off writing that very seriously, because I really do believe there's good in everyone :o But then I had this vision of some of the Nole-hating, bitter, spiteful trolls on here and decided that maybe some people really are beyond redemption :tape: But not you though - you're our "Special One" :inlove: :lol: Thanks :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Lost 0-4:tape:But the other team in bottom lost too,which mean Lokeren are safe i think:scratch:

0-4 :unsure: Oh dear - well I hope they are safe. Our Ellen will be very :sad: if not.

And now I see the lovely Ljubo :hearts: Ajmo :rocker:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 09:04 PM
0-4 :unsure: Oh dear - well I hope they are safe. Our Ellen will be very :sad: if not.

And now I see the lovely Ljubo :hearts: Ajmo :rocker:

She will be very:mad:She loathes Anderlecht,the team that win 4-0 today:tape:

Kiefer Sutherland on mine:p

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 09:10 PM
She will be very:mad:She loathes Anderlecht,the team that win 4-0 today:tape:

Kiefer Sutherland on mine:p

:unsure: Perhaps best I won't be online then :tape: Going to go and watch the final properly in a minute - and good to see Mo Lahyani in the Chair too :D

I'm not at work tomorrow - have to go to see my Consultant for all the results of my latest tests and scans and things, and they tell me I'll be there all morning :rolleyes: so had to take a medical day off............... but will be here in the afternoon I hope.

See you all later :kiss:

Noleta
03-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Take care Rosie:kiss::wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Take care Rosie:kiss::wavey:

:rocker2: AJMO LJUBO :rocker2:

zoltan83
03-21-2010, 09:13 PM
:rolls:

No I shave :angel: And i'm not rugged :p you?

:lol: Thanks :hug:

Same here but then you won't be consider as a real man by the girls here :p

See you Rosie :hug:

zoltan83
03-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Btw, when will we organize our threesome in the end?
Ellen, when you said you would be free ? around April 3 ?

Noleta
03-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Somewhere in April:)I think the 10th?

zoltan83
03-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Would it be ok for you? or should we meet at 6.30 am? :p

Noleta
03-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Would it be ok for you? or should we meet at 6.30 am? :p

Really can't tell you,my work schedules changes a lot:o

I'll make sure i'll take some pills to be ready:p

DualMedia
03-21-2010, 10:22 PM
Wat R U Guys Talkin About

Noleta
03-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Wat R U Guys Talkin About

Everything and nothing:shrug::p

ellen_
03-21-2010, 11:06 PM
We are SAAAAAVED! :bounce: :bounce: And what a party! :bounce: I nearly cried, SO HAPPY!

Btw, when will we organize our threesome in the end?
Ellen, when you said you would be free ? around April 3 ?

Somewhere in April:)I think the 10th?

I have a problem now :p We are in the play offs, so much more football to come!

The Saturday matches are at the 3rd and 10th and the 17th, I would be able to come if we play at home then. I'd have to hurry too much if we play an away game, because I'll have a bus to catch to the match then. Will let you know.

OMG I'm so happy! :bounce: Besides Andy losing to friggin Ljubo :rolleyes: :p

Certinfy
03-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Ellen :hug:

Congrats Rosie :)

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 08:12 AM
OK - I'm pleased Ellen's team are saved and she's not too sad, because I have to say this. Won't boast too much, but that result last night was totally amazing :hearts:

So as I head to my Hospital appointment, I want to say this just once........

:hearts: CONGRATS IVAN :hearts:

So great to see an older guy who has tried so hard for so long finally winning something big after years of disappointment. And he had such a hard run too, beating Novak :sad: and Nadal, so no one can call it "lucky" or a fluke. He earned that victory. And so good to see the :hug: with his wife too - they couldn't let go of each other - she was so proud of him! And - of course - a hug and a :kiss: for him from Riccardo in red :inlove:

OK - have to go now - catch you all later :wavey:

ellen_
03-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Andy Roddick is a real mood ruiner, but now Ivan will retire - no? Pleaaaaaaaase? :angel: :p

ellen_
03-22-2010, 10:13 AM
Nico and Noleta We play a home match on the 10th of April, so that could be a possibility :)

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Andy Roddick is a real mood ruiner, but now Ivan will retire - no? Pleaaaaaaaase? :angel: :p

:p I've heard rumours of that yes - he's a Father now, and when I looked at Aida yesterday I wondererd if she might be pregnant again :shrug: She's certainly put on weight :o So I don't think he will want to go on travelling forever.

Btw - I realise this will be painful for you, so please don't watch all of it, - but if you go right to the end (about the 8th minute), you will see Riccardo :hearts: He is so happy and he gives Ivan a big :kiss: lucky, lucky Ivan :o

SE0YvoZMl0c

ellen_
03-22-2010, 01:42 PM
I already saw that so I won't watch it again :ras:

Was everything alright on your hospital day?

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 02:45 PM
I already saw that so I won't watch it again :ras:

Was everything alright on your hospital day?

:awww: Sorry. I'm still wanting to see Ivan's speech when I heard they bought his little boy on court :shrug: but I can't find it anywhere yet :sad:

Hospital - hmmmm - yes - OK thanks. They say everything is going OK so far - still "in remission" as they call it, which is great of course. But still have about 3-4 years to go of all these regular tests and scans etc before they will discharge me totally. At least my next check-up is not for 6 months instead of the usual 3. I think the Consultants just want to avoid seeing me as much as possible, because Alex asks them too many questions :o The one this morning actually said to him........... "Dr. V*********, I have dealt with cases like this before you know - I do know what I'm talking about" :tape: :o

ellen_
03-22-2010, 02:57 PM
:haha: Alex, bless him.

And I didn't even see the ceremony :p Closed it even before Mr Roddick reached the net to shake Ivan's hand.

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 03:02 PM
:haha: Alex, bless him.

And I didn't even see the ceremony :p Closed it even before Mr Roddick reached the net to shake Ivan's hand.

Yes - indeed - bless him :spit: He talks to these people about me as though I'm not even there in the room sometimes :rolleyes: It makes me :mad: but I know it's just because he cares.

As for the ceremony, Sky didn't show it as usual :rolleyes: Preferred to have Greg Rusedski jabbering on instead of seeing the presentation or hearing the speeches. I guess they don't actually own the rights to show the ceremonies as they never seem to show them.

Btw - it's raining in Miami. but Marcos is preparing to practice :bounce: so Poncho should well be taking to the courts very soon :D

ellen_
03-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Poncho in the rain? :awww: His curls will get wet and ... voluminous.

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Poncho in the rain? :awww: His curls will get wet and ... voluminous.

:tape: :lol: Now - no fantasising here dear - voluminous indeed :rolls: I think he may take his shirt off too - Marcos said on his FB that is was VERY humid there :D

Oh and thinking of curls........................why did Erno not play Miami? Is he injured? :awww:

ellen_
03-22-2010, 03:19 PM
:tape: :lol: Now - no fantasising here dear - voluminous indeed :rolls: I think he may take his shirt off too - Marcos said on his FB that is was VERY humid there :D

Hey :p I gave a normal answer to that, without writing down my fantasies and now you bring that up!

:lick:

Oh and thinking of curls........................why did Erno not play Miami? Is he injured? :awww:

We have no bloody idea :rolleyes: He withdrew from qualies last week, so there was still a chance he'd get a WC into the MD - but they gave it to Krajinovic. So my guess is that he needed some rest for his knees, and that he'll be preparing for clay season now.

Btw, at the party on Friday, someone came in wearing a poncho :spit: A friend gave me some look like "What are you smiling about?".

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 03:41 PM
Hey :p I gave a normal answer to that, without writing down my fantasies and now you bring that up!

I have a dirty mind :shrug:

We have no bloody idea :rolleyes: He withdrew from qualies last week, so there was still a chance he'd get a WC into the MD - but they gave it to Krajinovic. So my guess is that he needed some rest for his knees, and that he'll be preparing for clay season now.

Btw, at the party on Friday, someone came in wearing a poncho :spit: A friend gave me some look like "What are you smiling about?".

:lol: Did he have curls? And perhaps a bright green shirt? Must admit I'm very disappointed that Team B. have given up their cute matching outfits for the last few games :awww: Guess the others didn't think they could carry off that VERY vivid green like Poncho :hearts: And they would probably be right!

As for Erno - guess now he is working with Gumy, one has to assume that he is a very experienced Coach and therefore knows what's best for him :shrug: Maybe he doesn't want him to "overplay"?

ellen_
03-22-2010, 04:00 PM
I have a dirty mind :shrug:

We know that :hug:

:lol: Did he have curls? And perhaps a bright green shirt? Must admit I'm very disappointed that Team B. have given up their cute matching outfits for the last few games :awww: Guess the others didn't think they could carry off that VERY vivid green like Poncho :hearts: And they would probably be right!

It was a woman :( And yes, not everyone can carry off that colour :hearts: They'd soon look like a lime.

And btw, if we get a 2nd bunny - I wanna call it Poncho :angel: I'm curious what my mum and brother will think of that :spit:

As for Erno - guess now he is working with Gumy, one has to assume that he is a very experienced Coach and therefore knows what's best for him :shrug: Maybe he doesn't want him to "overplay"?

He has played a lot more than he did last season already so maybe it's best he doesn't get overplayed with the knee tendonitis. I'm sure Gumy knows what he's doing.

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 04:13 PM
We know that :hug:

:awww: So my innocent angel act has not worked with you? :awww:

It was a woman :( And yes, not everyone can carry off that colour :hearts: They'd soon look like a lime.

I now have this rather disturbing vision in my mind of Coach and Horacio walking around dressed as giant green fruits :spit: :bolt:

And btw, if we get a 2nd bunny - I wanna call it Poncho :angel: I'm curious what my mum and brother will think of that :spit:

:hearts: Lovely name for a bunny - and I'm sure they'll approve. How is Woppy btw? Still enjoying his villa?

He has played a lot more than he did last season already so maybe it's best he doesn't get overplayed with the knee tendonitis. I'm sure Gumy knows what he's doing.

Gumy's vile and I dislike him intensely as a person :spit: But as a Coach I have respect for him - so - yes - I'm sure he does :) So sad when these still young players like Erno get such serious injury conditions though :sad: Must be something to do with them playing too much, too young before their bodies are fully developed or something?

ellen_
03-22-2010, 04:21 PM
:awww: So my innocent angel act has not worked with you? :awww:

Nope :p

I now have this rather disturbing vision in my mind of Coach and Horacio walking around dressed as giant green fruits :spit: :bolt:

:angel:

http://samluce.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/lime-cat.jpg

I just realised this green is also the colour of one of my favourite pieces of fruit, pomelo :lick:

:hearts: Lovely name for a bunny - and I'm sure they'll approve. How is Woppy btw? Still enjoying his villa?

He sure is! :lol: We bought him a cat toy, it's like a tunnel with a little mouse onto it and an area were they can scratch with their nails - he is acting exactly like a cat. He also lays in this cute little bunny bed, it's adorable. I should take some pictures soon.

Gumy's vile and I dislike him intensely as a person :spit: But as a Coach I have respect for him - so - yes - I'm sure he does :) So sad when these still young players like Erno get such serious injury conditions though :sad: Must be something to do with them playing too much, too young before their bodies are fully developed or something?

At least he's got character then :p Which is needed to work with Erno.

Well yes, I think it's something like that. If you wanna be serious with tennis, you have to start at a VERY young age - so I guess that's where the problems start.

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 04:30 PM
http://samluce.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/lime-cat.jpg

I just realised this green is also the colour of one of my favourite pieces of fruit, pomelo :lick:

:inlove: So cute and adorable - Team B AND the photo of course :p

He sure is! :lol: We bought him a cat toy, it's like a tunnel with a little mouse onto it and an area were they can scratch with their nails - he is acting exactly like a cat. He also lays in this cute little bunny bed, it's adorable. I should take some pictures soon.

Yes you should :p In fact this thread DEMANDS them - cute Woppie pics :hearts:

At least he's got character then :p Which is needed to work with Erno.

Not sure you would want HIS type of character :spit:

Well yes, I think it's something like that. If you wanna be serious with tennis, you have to start at a VERY young age - so I guess that's where the problems start.

Yes - they push their bodies too far when they are still growing, and it can be very damaging :sad:

Noleta
03-22-2010, 04:42 PM
:wavey::rolls:Are you girls okay:hug::kiss:

Alex:lol::hug:

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Hi Noleta :wavey:

I'm OK thanks :hug: Just a bit tired right now - I always get really stressy and anxious at Hospital stuff, and afterwards I feel totally washed-out and exhausted :sad: I was just going to go and lie down for an hour or so, but was trying to hang on to wait for the Miami draw - should be out any time now I think.

How about you? You OK? Looking forward to a another week of work? :sad:

Noleta
03-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Hi Noleta :wavey:

I'm OK thanks :hug: Just a bit tired right now - I always get really stressy and anxious at Hospital stuff, and afterwards I feel totally washed-out and exhausted :sad: I was just going to go and lie down for an hour or so, but was trying to hang on to wait for the Miami draw - should be out any time now I think.

How about you? You OK? Looking forward to a another week of work? :sad:

:awww:Rosita:hug::kiss:Alew will take care of you tonight:hug::p

Fine thank you:DNo not really:lol:

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 04:56 PM
:awww:Rosita:hug::kiss:Alew will take care of you tonight:hug::p

Fine thank you:DNo not really:lol:

I know, bless him :hearts: Though he's still at work for a few hours yet. He had to take time off this morning for my appointment, and it was his first day back at work after a week off - so he'll have to work late to make up for it :o

Noleta
03-22-2010, 05:00 PM
I know, bless him :hearts: Though he's still at work for a few hours yet. He had to take time off this morning for my appointment, and it was his first day back at work after a week off - so he'll have to work late to make up for it :o

:awww:Alex:hug:

ellen!The 10th should be okay,i don't work at night that week,but i can't tell you for certain as it can changes,fingers crossed not eh:D

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 05:04 PM
:awww:Alex:hug:

ellen!The 10th should be okay,i don't work at night that week,but i can't tell you for certain as it can changes,fingers crossed not eh:D

He will appreciate your :hug: he says I'm mean and don't :hug: him enough :o

Jeez - where is this draw - my eyes are almost shut here :rolleyes:

Noleta
03-22-2010, 05:09 PM
He will appreciate your :hug: he says I'm mean and don't :hug: him enough :o

Jeez - where is this draw - my eyes are almost shut here :rolleyes:

:awww:Poor Alex...send him over here:hug::devil::angel:

It supposed to be out at 5pm:rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 05:10 PM
:awww:Poor Alex...send him over here:hug::devil::angel:

It supposed to be out at 5pm:rolleyes:

:lol: But you're working tonight and he'll be way too tired to be useful anyway :p Best leave it for a few days!

Noleta
03-22-2010, 05:24 PM
:lol: But you're working tonight and he'll be way too tired to be useful anyway :p Best leave it for a few days!

Rosita:eek:I was only gonna talk to him,give him some chocolate and send him back to you:ras:

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Rosita:eek:I was only gonna talk to him,give him some chocolate and send him back to you:ras:

:lol: Then please make sure you give him enough chocolate to bring some back for me too :D Belgian chocolate is the BEST :hearts:

Anyway - I'm sick of waiting for this damn draw, so I'm going to go and lie down and close my eyes for an hour, and give my chubby Wilby a :hug: If you're gone by the time I get back online, have a good night at work, and talk to you tomorrow dear :hug:

Certinfy
03-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Bad draw for Hantuchova, Azarenka, Kirilenko, and Safarova :banghead: :mad: :fiery:

Noleta
03-22-2010, 05:35 PM
:lol: Then please make sure you give him enough chocolate to bring some back for me too :D Belgian chocolate is the BEST :hearts:

Anyway - I'm sick of waiting for this damn draw, so I'm going to go and lie down and close my eyes for an hour, and give my chubby Wilby a :hug: If you're gone by the time I get back online, have a good night at work, and talk to you tomorrow dear :hug:

I will:hearts:

Rest well Rosie:hug::kiss:Have a lovely evening and talk to you tomorrow:wavey:

Bad draw for Hantuchova, Azarenka, Kirilenko, and Safarova :banghead: :mad: :fiery:

Link pweaaaaaaaaaase:awww:

Certinfy
03-22-2010, 05:37 PM
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/SEWTATour-Archive/posting/2010/902/MDS.pdf

Noleta
03-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Thanks Jase:kiss:

ellen_
03-22-2010, 05:46 PM
What are you talking about? :p First time I tried to open the draw and it was there :lol:

Certinfy
03-22-2010, 05:49 PM
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/403/mds.pdf

ATP Draw.

Noleta
03-22-2010, 05:50 PM
What are you talking about? :p First time I tried to open the draw and it was there :lol:

I was looking at the main tournament website:o

ellen_
03-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Now I need to start picking :tape: I went so well for IW, and then it all got ruined by NOLE - Roger - Rafa. Useless, these guys.

Rosie :kiss: Bunny overload for you!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Pxb2moAKW1w/S6eqIq6TXKI/AAAAAAAAE2c/t3oMmC_XugI/s576/DSC04109.JPG

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Pxb2moAKW1w/S6eqKLfMYzI/AAAAAAAAE2k/7Ssu5htSJCE/s576/DSC04112.JPG

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Pxb2moAKW1w/S6eqNGeUQTI/AAAAAAAAE2w/pzR6m1xMxVo/s576/DSC04116.JPG

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Pxb2moAKW1w/S6eqQyLwo2I/AAAAAAAAE3A/K06oeknWek8/s576/DSC04124.JPG

Noleta
03-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Love the colour ellen:hearts:He's getting biiiiiiiiig:inlove:

ellen_
03-22-2010, 05:59 PM
I know, can you still remember this? :lol: He won't get much bigger than he is now though.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Pxb2moAKW1w/SktHD77HkLI/AAAAAAAAEDU/VuK4oyJfKn8/s576/DSC01429.JPG

Noleta
03-22-2010, 06:03 PM
I know, can you still remember this? :lol: He won't get much bigger than he is now though.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Pxb2moAKW1w/SktHD77HkLI/AAAAAAAAEDU/VuK4oyJfKn8/s576/DSC01429.JPG

How can i forget the ears:hearts:

ellen_
03-22-2010, 06:18 PM
Ah, yes :lol: The amazingly asymmetric ears.

:mad: Can't fill in my draw yet. Be quicker, people! First thoughts are always the best, and now I will start thinking about it again.

But Simone on center court tomorrow! :banana: Livestream! :woohoo:

Noleta
03-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Ah, yes :lol: The amazingly asymmetric ears.

:mad: Can't fill in my draw yet. Be quicker, people! First thoughts are always the best, and now I will start thinking about it again.

But Simone on center court tomorrow! :banana: Livestream! :woohoo:

Just write them on paper:p

Good luck to Simoooooooooooone:D

Noleta
03-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Have a lovely evening Rosita&ellentjita:hug:

ellen_
03-22-2010, 06:37 PM
You too! :p :wavey:

Certinfy
03-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Ewww... Just found out 3 guys I know where all beaten up earlier today outside a church :eek: One has a broken jaw, the other a broken wrist, and the last one can't even walk :eek: From what I heard, the fight started due to them supporting different football teams :rolleyes:

What is this fucking world coming to :o

zoltan83
03-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Really can't tell you,my work schedules changes a lot:o

I'll make sure i'll take some pills to be ready:p
:woohoo: Noleta on drugs :D

The Saturday matches are at the 3rd and 10th and the 17th, I would be able to come if we play at home then. I'd have to hurry too much if we play an away game, because I'll have a bus to catch to the match then. Will let you know.

OMG I'm so happy! :bounce: Besides Andy losing to friggin Ljubo :rolleyes: :p
Week of 17th won't fit for me :(
Nico and Noleta We play a home match on the 10th of April, so that could be a possibility :)
Then let's do it on the 10th of April :D

ellen_
03-22-2010, 07:06 PM
People fight for anything. Religion, sports, politics, money,... It has always happened in this world and always will. Narrow minded's can't accept different opinions, unstopable - unfortunately :rolleyes:

ellen_
03-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Then let's do it on the 10th of April :D

Alright :) I'd have to return home definitely before 5pm though, for football, but you might be sick of us by then anyway :p

zoltan83
03-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Alright :) I'd have to return home definitely before 5pm though, for football, but you might be sick of us by then anyway :p

I believe I will teleport myself after having say hi :p

ellen_
03-22-2010, 07:26 PM
I believe I will teleport myself after having say hi :p

People like Mister Vajda, Marco Chiudinelli and Davydenko liked sitting next to us for eating, we can't be THAT bad :sad:

zoltan83
03-22-2010, 07:34 PM
People like Mister Vajda, Marco Chiudinelli and Davydenko liked sitting next to us for eating, we can't be THAT bad :sad:
They were too scared to go away :scared: Terrified of what would happen to them if they leave :p

ellen_
03-22-2010, 07:39 PM
They were too scared to go away :scared: Terrified of what would happen to them if they leave :p

They came sitting next to us :ras:

Predictions say we'll get the hottest summer ever this year :eek: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1259685/UK-hottest-summer-predicts-Positive-Weather-Solutions.html

zoltan83
03-22-2010, 07:43 PM
Scared to death to try not :p

It would be a change to have a sunny summer :D

Amber Spyglass
03-22-2010, 07:52 PM
For Rose, Miljan's little girl is called Mila, he updated FB ;)

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 07:54 PM

Whereas some chose to just hide behind their laptops :p

I'm back - briefly - too tired to stay here long - but just had to say........

:inlove: :inlove: WOPPIE :inlove: :inlove:

He is just so cute and adorable - thank you, thank you, thank you :hug: And those ears :hearts:

Ewww... Just found out 3 guys I know where all beaten up earlier today outside a church :eek: One has a broken jaw, the other a broken wrist, and the last one can't even walk :eek: From what I heard, the fight started due to them supporting different football teams :rolleyes:

What is this fucking world coming to :o

Jase :hug: It's so sad, but unfortunately, as Ellen says, you will never stop it. And it isn't just a new phenomena either. I clearly remember walking through town with a friend 20+ years ago, and these guys decided to start on him just because he was carrying a Tesco's carrier bag :rolleyes: Yes - honestly :sad:

ellen_
03-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Isn't it funny how everyone comes here to give you information about Miljan and his family, Rosie? :lol: How sweet.

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 08:03 PM
:D:D:D:D

Thanks Amber :kiss:

Isn't it funny how everyone comes here to give you information about Miljan and his family, Rosie? :lol: How sweet.

Maybe I should add his name to the thread title :D

ellen_
03-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Maybe I should add his name to the thread title :D

We can worship him for his... uhm... stretching skills :D

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 08:32 PM
We can worship him for his... uhm... stretching skills :D

:D Done. I have even put in something just for you!

ellen_
03-22-2010, 08:34 PM
:D Done. I have even put in something just for you!

So touching :awww: How nice :hug:

I'm filling in my draw btw, I have NO BLOODY IDEA who is gonna win this :rolls: Is Cilic gonna beat Marcos? Will Misha beat Almagro?

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 08:40 PM
So touching :awww: How nice :hug:

I'm filling in my draw btw, I have NO BLOODY IDEA who is gonna win this :rolls: Is Cilic gonna beat Marcos? Will Misha beat Almagro?

Cilic should beat Marcos I think - I fear that Marcos might have a bit of a "reaction" to the Federer win and have a poor tournament in Miami :sad: But I have no clue about Misha/Almagro :shrug: If Misha is fit he should be the better player on a hardcourt, but Almagro is very unpredictable. So - sorry - I'm no help at all :o

ellen_
03-22-2010, 08:46 PM
I don't like how pessimistic I am filling this draw :tape: But probably realistic too.

Certinfy
03-22-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm filling this draw in the same way I did the last one, Berdych beating Roddick in the final :angel: Although how stupid it sounds, i ended up 141st in the world :D

ellen_
03-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Roddick was a good pick then, indeed. I had Nole-Federer :shrug: I think I'm going for a good old Rafa-Roger now, they both have been beaten - and I smell revenge.

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Stupid question here :o Who/what are you filling the draw in for? The ATP Draw Challenge thing? :confused:

ellen_
03-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Yes, ATP draw challenge.

*Ljubica*
03-22-2010, 08:59 PM
OK - well have fun doing that - I'm going now. :wavey: Still feeling really tired and a bit bleughhh :sad: if you know what I mean - so going to go and have a bath and then sleep.................. Though not sure how successful the sleep will be, as somewhere down the road there is a faulty burglar alarm that keeps on going off every 20 minutes and I may well commit a murder if it doesn't stop very soon :fiery:

See you after work tomorrow - and good luck to Sr. Bolelli :kiss:

ellen_
03-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Maybe it's Riccardo looking for your house to surprise you! :D Goodnight :kiss:

Certinfy
03-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Goodnight Rosie :hug:

I really can't help but choose Berdych to beat Federer, if he could just play those 1st 2 sets he played in Melbourne last year :o

ellen_
03-22-2010, 09:18 PM
After last week, I just can't pick ANY match anymore :rolls:

Certinfy
03-22-2010, 09:26 PM
:haha: Can't blame you. I would actually love to see how many people pick Ljubicic to beat Roddick, Nole and Rafa again to win the title :rolls: