Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

zoltan83
03-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Call it feminine intuition :angel:

Ok... otherwise it would reveal our secret :secret: :tape: :p

ellen_
03-17-2010, 10:46 PM
What things? :angel:

I don't know what things Rosie meant that I could discover on Saturday :rolls:

zoltan83
03-17-2010, 10:47 PM
I don't know what things Rosie meant that I could discover on Saturday rolls:

But you plan to discover them ? :p

ellen_
03-17-2010, 10:49 PM
But you plan to discover them ? :p

:eek: Certainly not! :p

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 10:52 PM
I'm sure Noleta weill be more than happy to discover anything Nico might have to offer :D

zoltan83
03-17-2010, 10:54 PM
:eek: Certainly not! :p
:eek: :sad: :bigcry:
I'm sure Noleta weill be more than happy to discover anything Nico might have to offer :D
Hopefully :D

ellen_
03-17-2010, 11:00 PM
:eek: :sad: :bigcry:

:awww: :hug:

Hopefully :D

No doubt about that :p

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Jeez I can't get into this match at all - must just be too tired :zzz:

zoltan83
03-17-2010, 11:06 PM
:zzz: Good night! I feel so tired today :(

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 11:08 PM
:zzz: Good night! I feel so tired today :(

Goodnight :hug:

Me too - I'm desparate to go to sleep - just trying to keep awake til the end of Nole's match, which probably won't be long by the look of it :o

ellen_
03-17-2010, 11:14 PM
I go downstairs for maybe 5 minutes and it's 2-5?! :banghead:

Goodnight Wizz :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 11:19 PM
I go downstairs for maybe 5 minutes and it's 2-5?! :banghead:

Goodnight Wizz :hug:

Ljubo's playing well and Nole is just tired :shrug: Like I said in the match thread, he's played a lot of really long, really stressful matches lately, winning Dubai and then the DC thing, and you can't keep on doing that pressure on your mind and body. He can't keep on fighting these ghastly, tortuous 3-set things like the Kohli match - it's probably time for him to lose and get some rest. :shrug:

ellen_
03-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Being tired is not an excuse to me, he should be able to handle it. I agree Ljubicic played well, and Nole is just not good enough at the moment. Frustrated and struggling with himself. I hope to see a different player very soon :mad:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Being tired is not an excuse to me, he should be able to handle it. I agree Ljubicic played well, and Nole is just not good enough at the moment. Frustrated and struggling with himself. I hope to see a different player very soon :mad:

Maybe he needs a few weeks out to work on his game with Todd, and acclimatise to the heat in US etc. I'm not bothered with this loss to be honest - let's just see what Miami brings?

Anyway - I'm off to bed. Hoping to wake up to good news in the Marcos match. Vamos Team B :inlove: Oh and vamos Isner too :tape: :o

Goodnight :kiss:

ellen_
03-17-2010, 11:33 PM
Goodnight :kiss: I hope Troicki-Berdych have a quick match in mind.

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 07:23 AM
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Indian Wells is dead to me now :tears:

No Nole :sad: and then Marcos goes and loses to Boredo :spit: Though I guess he was tired and didn't have enough recovery time :shrug:

So now there is only one man left for me - KOM IGEN ROBIN - win your first Masters. Otherwise I will have to go away for the weekend and try and forget tennis ever existed :sad:

Off to work - later :kiss:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 01:15 PM
How could he lose to Robredo, I still don't get it :rolleyes: I just have Roddick and Rafa left, I'm glad for Tomas too but I wouldn't exactly get up or stay awake for him :lol:

Besides the fact that I still didn't process Nole's matches + loss :spit:, I just saw Simone is gonna play 3 weeks of challengers now in Italy. Seriously, take a week off and pull yourself together :tape:

But... lovely spring day and 16°C in my garden with sun, I'm gonna stop moaning :rolls:

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 01:33 PM
How could he lose to Robredo, I still don't get it :rolleyes: I just have Roddick and Rafa left, I'm glad for Tomas too but I wouldn't exactly get up or stay awake for him :lol:

Besides the fact that I still didn't process Nole's matches + loss :spit:, I just saw Simone is gonna play 3 weeks of challengers now in Italy. Seriously, take a week off and pull yourself together :tape:

But... lovely spring day and 16°C in my garden with sun, I'm gonna stop moaning :rolls:
Lunchtime :D I am very sad about it too, but I think it was just too much to expect Mrcos to regroup mentally after the defeat of Roger :shrug: He had never beaten a Top 3 player before, and that match was such a tense, emotional rollercoaster going to a final set tie-break, I guess he just needed more than 22 hours to recover :shrug: It’s kind of natural to feel on a high after a match like that one with Federer, and then to come down with a bump afterwards…………….. which is why tennis so often sees lower-ranked players pull off some spectacular win against a big player one day, and lose their next match. And whilst our lovely Team B. can do their best with his physical conditioning and practice, getting inside his head is way more difficult :shrug: I’m not surprised at all to be honest – just sad that he couldn’t put away Boredo :rolleyes: who has been on my “dislike” list since he cheated Kohli in Hamburg a few years ago :spit:

Ah well – best get back to my oh-so-delightful Excel spreadsheet from hell :rolleyes:

Later :kiss: And a big :hug: for poor, lost Simo :tears:

Tommy_likes_me
03-18-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm happy Tommy won :nerner: But sad that Nole lost:sad:

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 06:46 PM
MTF is back :tape: But for how long? Jeez - this Board sucks big time right now :fiery:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 07:11 PM
"For how long?" must be the most frequently asked question here lately :lol:

Goodevening :kiss: And HAPPY WEEKEEEEEEEEEEEND, Rosie! :aparty:

I just went through my tennis pictures from Munich-RG-Wimbledon from last year, and I'm gonna make an album out of them. I reduced the amount, obviously :tape: But it was hard not to pick every picture of Ernie, Nole, Simone :angel:

So Rosie, you have pictures from the 3 of us - right? Can you send them to me by mail? I'm just gonna go through Rotterdam again so I can add that to the album too :D

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 07:15 PM
"For how long?" must be the most frequently asked question here lately :lol:

Goodevening :kiss: And HAPPY WEEKEEEEEEEEEEEND, Rosie! :aparty:

I just went through my tennis pictures from Munich-RG-Wimbledon from last year, and I'm gonna make an album out of them. I reduced the amount, obviously :tape: But it was hard not to pick every picture of Ernie, Nole, Simone :angel:

So Rosie, you have pictures from the 3 of us - right? Can you send them to me by mail? I'm just gonna go through Rotterdam again so I can add that to the album too :D

Yes I do - I'll mail them to you after dinner. Better check with Noleta first though - I think she was pretty keen not to have her pic anywhere on the Net :shrug:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Yes I do - I'll mail them to you after dinner. Better check with Noleta first though - I think she was pretty keen not to have her pic anywhere on the Net :shrug:

Oh no no, I mean a real album - like, printed out :) But thanks!

Certinfy
03-18-2010, 07:26 PM
:wavey:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Jason :kiss:

Certinfy
03-18-2010, 07:39 PM
I get a kiss? Nice!

ellen_
03-18-2010, 07:45 PM
It might've been the last time, since I got none back :ras:

Certinfy
03-18-2010, 07:46 PM
:kiss: :p

Ah man, just cut my lip while shaving my face! :mad:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Ah man, just cut my lip while shaving my face! :mad:

Let that be a lesson! :p No shaving!

Certinfy
03-18-2010, 07:53 PM
So instead of comforting me, u say that? :fiery:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 07:59 PM
You did it :p Not me. But alright :hug:

Certinfy
03-18-2010, 08:09 PM
That's better :p

Fulham back on level terms btw :haha: :haha:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 08:13 PM
:lol: Solid effort from them.

Not looking forward to Liverpool-Lyon :help:

Certinfy
03-18-2010, 08:19 PM
:rolls:

Same here, don't really care what happens tho :o

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Oh no no, I mean a real album - like, printed out :) But thanks!

Back :wavey: And check your email :D

Certinfy
03-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Why didn't I go to this Fulham match? :fiery:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Back :wavey: And check your email :D

Thanks! :kiss: Great memories.

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks! :kiss: Great memories.

I look so miserable in them :sad: Like I'd just missed the Ugg man or something :o As I remember, those pics of the three of us were taken during Novak's practice, when we suddenly realised that Team Baghdatis and Team Bolelli had decided to join us on that court :D

Certinfy
03-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Can u girls please worship someone else now? :p

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 08:59 PM

Why? :p You jealous of the gorgeous Argentines and Italians we hung out with in Rotterdam? :p

ellen_
03-18-2010, 09:01 PM
I look so miserable in them :sad: Like I'd just missed the Ugg man or something :o As I remember, those pics of the three of us were taken during Novak's practice, when we suddenly realised that Team Baghdatis and Team Bolelli had decided to join us on that court :D

You don't look miserable in them! And yes, that was an amazing time at the practice courts! Nole + Simone + Poncho :lol: I'd give money to see that again.

And I was wondering if someone was on that court where the picture of me with Noleta was taken, because that is the court where Sr B looked totally lost :awww:

You? :ras:

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 09:15 PM
You don't look miserable in them! And yes, that was an amazing time at the practice courts! Nole + Simone + Poncho :lol: I'd give money to see that again.

You forgot the Coach and the Ugg man :inlove: And Horacio :hearts: And - yes - I would too.

]And I was wondering if someone was on that court where the picture of me with Noleta was taken, because that is the court where Sr B looked totally lost :awww:

Must admit when I just looked again of the pic of you and Noleta, I had to zoom in on that man on court behind you - just in case - for one moment I thought it might be a lurking Ugg man :hearts: But it wasn't :sad:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 10:11 PM
You forgot the Coach and the Ugg man :inlove: And Horacio :hearts: And - yes - I would too.

I didn't want to claim them :p They're yours.

Must admit when I just looked again of the pic of you and Noleta, I had to zoom in on that man on court behind you - just in case - for one moment I thought it might be a lurking Ugg man :hearts: But it wasn't :sad:

Are you sure? He wore a light grey pants too if I remember correctly :rolls:

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 10:19 PM
I didn't want to claim them :p They're yours.

Why thank you dear - promise I'll be gentle with them :D

Are you sure? He wore a light grey pants too if I remember correctly :rolls:

Guess you were looking more closely at his pants than I was :p Honestly can't remember. And - no - I guess I'm not 100% sure - you know how bad my eyes are :o But the man in your photo isn't wearing Uggs :shrug:

Jeez - scruffy, tatty haired Monaco against bald Ljubo :rolleyes: I can't keep my eyes open already :tape:

But - in case you missed it - Riccardo in red :hearts:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Why thank you dear - promise I'll be gentle with them :D

Yes please :D

Guess you were looking more closely at his pants than I was :p Honestly can't remember. And - no - I guess I'm not 100% sure - you know how bad my eyes are :o But the man in your photo isn't wearing Uggs :shrug:

I just see a lot :p And yes, but he took his Uggs off sometimes. Can you remember them being alone in the corner of some practice court? Or when he showed them to uhm... Nole? :lol:

Jeez - scruffy, tatty haired Monaco against bald Ljubo :rolleyes: I can't keep my eyes open already :tape:

I like his look :o Reminds me somewhat of the lovely Heath Ledger in the movie 10 Things I Hate About You.

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/1heath-10-things-i-hate-about-you.jpg

But - in case you missed it - Riccardo in red :hearts:

I said I wasn't gonna watch tennis tonight :rolls:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 10:31 PM
:p

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Pxb2moAKW1w/S6Kbrsm919I/AAAAAAAAE0U/TXhJHo_AUeU/Riccardo%20Piatti%203.jpg

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 10:33 PM
I just see a lot :p And yes, but he took his Uggs off sometimes. [B]Can you remember them being alone in the corner of some practice court? Or when he showed them to uhm... Nole? :lol:

As long as that is all he showed Nole :tape:

I like his look :o Reminds me somewhat of the lovely Heath Ledger in the movie 10 Things I Hate About You.

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/1heath-10-things-i-hate-about-you.jpg

I don't actually mind long hair at all - as long as it's clean and well-groomed, - but Pico's just looks tacky and tatty to me :shrug: And he's got this really peculiar face - kind of concave if you know what I mean - like someone has squashed it somehow :o Certainly not handsome like Heath Ledger. The Coach worked with him for about 6 months once - it was a very painful time :o

I said I wasn't gonna watch tennis tonight :rolls:

Don't watch the tennis - just watch the stands. I have years of practice at that. :D

ellen_
03-18-2010, 10:39 PM
:haha: You are mean to him! What has he done wrong? I really like his curls (yes, again), they have different sizes. Some are very tiny but there are also bigger ones. I agree it needs a cut though, just a few centimeters would do miracles. Poncho has long hair too though.

And what's the sports brand Ljubicic wears? It looks like a dolphin from far, but then it's just... a random shape.

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 10:41 PM
:p

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Pxb2moAKW1w/S6Kbrsm919I/AAAAAAAAE0U/TXhJHo_AUeU/Riccardo%20Piatti%203.jpg

Wonder if he's wearing the Uggs? :angel:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Wonder if he's wearing the Uggs? :angel:

They didn't go lower :sad: But he was holding a water bottle, did you see? You two were just made for eachother!

ellen_
03-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Pooooor game from Ljubicic :o Uggie will be sad.

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 10:45 PM
:haha: You are mean to him! What has he done wrong? I really like his curls (yes, again), they have different sizes. Some are very tiny but there are also bigger ones. I agree it needs a cut though, just a few centimeters would do miracles. Poncho has long hair too though.

And what's the sports brand Ljubicic wears? It looks like a dolphin from far, but then it's just... a random shape.

I will tell you when I next see you but it's really nothing bad or major - he just kind of used to piss me off because of the way he behaved sometimes. Let's say he wasn't a good or respectful boy like Marcos for example :hearts:

About Ljubo's clothing - I really don't know, though it's quite a nice shade of green. I really don't like the headband/sweatband thing though. And he's just been broken :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 10:47 PM
They didn't go lower :sad: But he was holding a water bottle, did you see? You two were just made for eachother!

Water botles :D Now you're talking :D

Btw - Luis Lobo is very :inlove: if we're talking Coaches :D

ellen_
03-18-2010, 10:53 PM
I will tell you when I next see you but it's really nothing bad or major - he just kind of used to piss me off because of the way he behaved sometimes. Let's say he wasn't a good or respectful boy like Marcos for example :hearts:

Well yes, he looks like he has a certain attitude :p

Oh Luis Lobo has curls too, right? :D

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Well yes, he looks like he has a certain attitude :p

Oh Luis Lobo has curls too, right? :D

Yes - but much shorter and under control :) I remember years ago in Munich (when Monaco was about 16/17 or something), - Luis made him stand up to give me a seat at the Bar :lol: Quite the gentleman is Luis :hearts:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Ahww how cute :lol: See! He is a nice boy! :p He listened.

*Ljubica*
03-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Ahww how cute :lol: See! He is a nice boy! :p He listened.

No - at that stage he was just a very young kid who couldn't speak much English and I think he was scared of Lobo :o

Anyway - lovely Ljubo is pulling back and the Ugg man will be happy for sure :D But I am tired and my eyes are hurting, so I'm going to bed :zzz:

Good luck to Mr. Berdych tonight - I hope to wake up to a favourable result.

Goodnight - slaapwel :wavey:

ellen_
03-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Slaapwel! :kiss:

I'm still working on the photo albums :zzz:

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 03:38 PM

It's been quiet here :unsure: Been running a full scan on my PC all day :rolleyes: I'm kind of paranoid about that sort of thing after that virus, - but it makes things run soooooo slowly :rolleyes:

Hope all are well, and Jase - sorry your man couldn't take out the Dark One last night :spit: He'll win the whole thing now for sure :hysteric: :explode:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 04:12 PM
Rosie :kiss:

You can support Soderling against that other Dark One tonight :p I will miss everything, well - I wasn't planning on watching Muzz-Soda anyway :tape: but Andy Roddick. My friend leaves to India for a month on Monday and we organised a party for him.

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Rosie :kiss:

You can support Soderling against that other Dark One tonight :p I will miss everything, well - I wasn't planning on watching Muzz-Soda anyway :tape: but Andy Roddick. My friend leaves to India for a month on Monday and we organised a party for him.

Ellen :kiss: Yes I can sure cheer for Robin tonight :D With the mute button on of course to shut my commentators up! And I hope you enjoy your party :hug: I really don't think there's any danger of Roddick losing to Boredo, so you'll be quite safe. Their head-to-head is something like 10-0 to Roddick at the moment, no?

ellen_
03-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Yes :lol: But for the one time he's scheduled at a perfect time for me, I'm not at home.

Noleta
03-19-2010, 04:33 PM

ellen_
03-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Finally, Noleta shows up :p Read PM!

My brother broke a tennis racquet at school btw :tape:

Noleta
03-19-2010, 04:36 PM

That should be finally,MTF behaving:ras:

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 04:38 PM
Noletaaaa :kiss: You really should get an FB account - it was lonely without you when MTF was down - and at least the rest of us could chat on FB!

My brother broke a tennis racquet at school btw :tape:

:unsure: Have you beren showing the poor child too many Marat/Erno/Nole videos? :p

Noleta
03-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Noletaaaa :kiss: You really should get an FB account - it was lonely without you when MTF was down - and at least the rest of us could chat on FB!

:unsure: Have you beren showing the poor child too many Marat/Erno/Nole videos? :p

Thanks Rosis:o:o:kiss:

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Lovely?:eek:Thanks Rose:ras::sad:

:confused: I said loNely :shrug: We missed you :awww: Now I am :confused:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 04:48 PM

Beren?

But no, I swear I never made him watch any of those :p

Noleta
03-19-2010, 04:49 PM
:confused: I said loNely :shrug: We missed you :awww: Now I am :confused:

Sorry:oI read that as lovely,just a bit tired i think:shrug::o

:hug:I got the maintenance thingie each time i tired to acces this forum for the past 2 days:rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Beren?

But no, I swear I never made him watch any of those :p

Maybe he just watches them when you're not looking :p

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Sorry:oI read that as lovely,just a bit tired i think:shrug::o

:hug:I got the maintenance thingie each time i tired to acces this forum for the past 2 days:rolleyes:

So did everyone else :shrug: Only time it seemed to come back up at all was about 9.00pm-10.00pm by which time you were at work. Never mind - presumably last day of work tongiht?

Noleta
03-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Maybe he just watches them when you're not looking :p

Think he'll rather watches the girls Rosie:devil:But only Serena breaks rackets though:devil:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 04:53 PM
Rotterdam on fire! :eek: That is very close to Sr Bolelli's restaurant our hotel! Mauritsplaats, same street even.

Ajk9tzD-6QQ

It was first a container but then the flames caught a PIZZERIA! :eek: :armed:

*Ljubica*
Think he'll rather watches the girls Rosie:devil:But only Serena breaks rackets though:devil:

WTA :unsure: I try never to think about it :p

Noleta
So did everyone else :shrug: Only time it seemed to come back up at all was about 9.00pm-10.00pm by which time you were at work. Never mind - presumably last day of work tongiht?

Yes:DBut back on the same shift newt week:spit:

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Rotterdam on fire! :eek: That is very close to Sr Bolelli's restaurant our hotel! Mauritsplaats, same street even.

Ajk9tzD-6QQ

It was first a container but then the flames caught a PIZZERIA! :eek: :armed:

:eek: Do you think he maybe set fire to a chip pan or something? :o No seriously - that's bad - hope no one was injured.

ellen_
03-19-2010, 04:56 PM
:eek: Do you think he maybe set fire to a chip pan or something? :o No seriously - that's bad - hope no one was injured.

They cleared the whole area. One person got smoke intoxication.

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Yes:DBut back on the same shift newt week:spit:

:awww: That sucks :sad: But when you finally finish this one - do you get an extra day off on the Monday? Otherwise you're working all night on a Friday, sleeping all day on a Saturday, and really only have a one-day weekend. Seems unfair :sad:

Noleta
03-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Gosh:eek:Do you know the cause of it?

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 04:58 PM
They cleared the whole area. One person got smoke intoxication.

When was this? Wonder if they had to evacuate the Hotel?

Noleta
03-19-2010, 04:59 PM
:awww: That sucks :sad: But when you finally finish this one - do you get an extra day off on the Monday? Otherwise you're working all night on a Friday, sleeping all day on a Saturday, and really only have a one-day weekend. Seems unfair :sad:

Nope.And i won't be sleeping all day tomorrow:lol:Nico,ellen and myself are having a threesom tomorrow:devil::angel:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Gosh:eek:Do you know the cause of it?

It started in the garbage again :shrug: Like our fire. http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/1082198/2010/03/19/Hevige-brand-in-centrum-Rotterdam.dhtml

When was this? Wonder if they had to evacuate the Hotel?

This afternoon. The fire also reached the staircase of an apartment, and they cleared that. But they didn't say anything about the hotel :)

ellen_
03-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Nope.And i won't be sleeping all day tomorrow:lol:Nico,ellen and myself are having a threesom tomorrow:devil::angel:

You have to work tonight? :eek: Why didn't you tell us, we could've picked another date :shrug:

Certinfy
03-19-2010, 05:06 PM
:
Hope all are well, and Jase - sorry your man couldn't take out the Dark One last night :spit: He'll win the whole thing now for sure :hysteric: :explode:No need to be sorry, Tomas played great, just a shame Rafa is in some immense form.

Nah, Rafa won't win this, tbh I have faith in Roddick, Murray or Soderling beating him :angel:

Noleta
03-19-2010, 05:08 PM
It started in the garbage again :shrug: Like our fire. http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/1082198/2010/03/19/Hevige-brand-in-centrum-Rotterdam.dhtml

This afternoon. The fire also reached the staircase of an apartment, and they cleared that. But they didn't say anything about the hotel :)

What do they put int eh garbage?:eek::spit:

You have to work tonight? :eek: Why didn't you tell us, we could've picked another date :shrug:

I thought you knew:shrug:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 05:09 PM
I thought you knew:shrug:

Well I didn't when we agreed on the date first, and I wasn't sure if you'd have to work on the night of Friday to Saturday because that's a bit odd to me. We can still postpone it if you want :shrug:

Noleta
03-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Well I didn't when we agreed on the date first, and I wasn't sure if you'd have to work on the night of Friday to Saturday because that's a bit odd to me. We can still postpone it if you want :shrug:

Everything is odd where i work:DI even have to start an hour early today,another week,another meeting with boss:woohoo:Listening to his crapnbut i still have a little crush:DThat's life:D

As i said,next week back on the same shift,talk with the wiz if it's alright with you both,,if it's not,i still can make it no worries:D

And Rafa better win this thing:armed:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 05:25 PM
Everything is odd where i work:DI even have to start an hour early today,another week,another meeting with boss:woohoo:Listening to his crapnbut i still have a little crush:DThat's life:D

As i said,next week back on the same shift,talk with the wiz if it's alright with you both,,if it's not,i still can make it no worries:D

For me it's alright... The next time I can will be at 10th of April though.

And you'll have to tell the Wizz :p But do it now then.

Noleta
03-19-2010, 05:27 PM
Btw it was about 12degrees this morning when you were asleep ellen:eek:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Btw it was about 12degrees this morning when you were asleep ellen:eek:

I got up at 6.40am :p And I went outside in a shirt :cool: It was reaaally nice.

Noleta
03-19-2010, 05:29 PM

I can't:shrug:He'll show up when i'm gone:shrug:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 05:29 PM

PM? But I'll text him now, and you explain him in a PM.

Noleta
03-19-2010, 05:30 PM
I got up at 6.40am :p And I went outside in a shirt :cool: It was reaaally nice.

I was on my bike:inlove:It actually was,the birds singing:inlove:What were you doing so early?:p:pYoga?

Noleta
03-19-2010, 05:31 PM
PM? But I'll text him now, and you explain him in a PM.

In French or Flemish or wizzards talk?

ellen_
03-19-2010, 05:33 PM
I was on my bike:inlove:It actually was,the birds singing:inlove:What were you doing so early?:p:pYoga?

Thinking about my beloved one :p

In...English? :lol: I sent him a text but his phone is off :aplot:

Dinner now, I'll let you know by text message if it's alright for him - if you are already gone when I'm back, that is.

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Sorry I disappeared :o Firefox crashed, and this damn scan I'm still running makes the PC so slow and unresponsive that it took over half an hour to get back onto the Net again :rolleyes:

Noleta
03-19-2010, 05:40 PM

Dinner now, I'll let you know by text message if it's alright for him - if you are already gone when I'm back, that is.

Me?:D

He must be involved in some spell making:shrug:

I have to leave in about 20mins,get ready,eat..:lol:Enjoy your dinner:kiss:

Noleta
03-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Sorry I disappeared :o Firefox crashed, and this damn scan I'm still running makes the PC so slow and unresponsive that it took over half an hour to get back onto the Net again :rolleyes:

You did?none of us noticed it:pj/k:hug:I thought you were busy admiring Nole's naked bod:drool:

I only use IE:)Is firefox any good Rosie?

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 06:00 PM
You did?none of us noticed it:pj/k:hug:I thought you were busy admiring Nole's naked bod:drool:

I only use IE:)Is firefox any good Rosie?

I actually much prefer Firefox - it's generally much quicker, and has some inbuilt Firewalls which are good. Interestingly, only time I have ever had viruses on my PC was through sites accessed by IE :shrug: In fact IE won't work at all for me whilst the scan is running, so at least Firefox tries, though it's incredibly slow :rolleyes: It's free to download and install - why not give it a try? :)

Noleta
03-19-2010, 06:06 PM
I will,but gotta go now,have a lovely evening peeps:kiss:

Can't believe i'm saying this,but com'on Soda,beat the Muzzzz:rocker:

Last time i'm rooting for the Sod:(

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 06:11 PM
I will,but gotta go now,have a lovely evening peeps:kiss:

Can't believe i'm saying this,but com'on Soda,beat the Muzzzz:rocker:

Last time i'm rooting for the Sod:(

Robin :inlove: One day you will learn to love him I'm sure - cute guy, great sense of humour, loves cats, - what's not to like? :p

Anyway - have a good evening - and hope to see you tomorrow. Once this damn scan is finished with I'll be able to be online and chat more I hope.

Later :wavey:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm back. And the meet-up with Nico is postponed :sad: But at least our Noleta can recover from her nightshift.

Don't you hate it when you're ready to go somewhere but it's still too early to leave? I'm scared to get my hair messed up or my clothes dirty :tape:

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 06:45 PM
I'm back. And the meet-up with Nico is postponed :sad: But at least our Noleta can recover from her nightshift.

Don't you hate it when you're ready to go somewhere but it's still too early to leave? I'm scared to get my hair messed up or my clothes dirty :tape:

:lol: If you went out here tonight you'd get your hair messed up as soon as you left the house - the :rain: is incedibly bad :spit:

Btw - Misha and Boriiiiiiiis will be in Munich this year :D And Team B :inlove: And Marin :hearts:

Certinfy
03-19-2010, 06:46 PM
For F1 and video game Fans:

CPWdCvFK69s&feature=fvhl

Whichever camera you use - they're all good, but I favoured the third-person cockpit view, TV coverage style, showing my driver's helmet bobbing and twisting under G-forces -
the visible and highly realistic changes to your tyres as they wear down or pick up dirt immediately put you closer to the tarmac than any previous F1 game has managed, as well as offering some useful visual feedback on grip.

Rainy conditions are astonishingly immersive, fountains of spray rising from the cars and spattering the camera while the cars's full wet tyres leave carve lines of dry asphalt through the standing water.

The game will feature GRID's rewind system, allowing you to unspool errors, but not unlimited as in Forza 3.

The handling is unsurprisingly twitchy and takes a little getting used to after months of the hefty-yet-supple Forza 3; you need to brake very early and be gentle with the wheel and throttle, as the Red Bull needs almost no provocation to spin out. It's not impossible to get things under control in five minutes with all the assists turned off, although a decent lap time is still a distant dream.

The team is keen to avoid talk of either "arcade" or "simulation" handling, preferring to use words like "authentic", "predictable" and "consistent". That could be because DiRT and GRID's lighter handling styles have disappointed sim fans, and Racing Studio is keen to extract itself from a debate you can't win.

But it's also fair; making something as incomprehensibly fast, agile and volatile as an F1 both driveable and involving is no mean feat, and based on a short play-test this handling scheme seems well up to the task.

Seems great, just a rewind system :unsure:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 06:49 PM
:lol: If you went out here tonight you'd get your hair messed up as soon as you left the house - the :rain: is incedibly bad :spit:

Btw - Misha and Boriiiiiiiis will be in Munich this year :D And Team B :inlove: And Marin :hearts:

The rain will come to us by tonight :lol: With thunder and a lot of wind, sounds nice.

I know :hearts: I already checked it too, wish I could go again.

For F1 and video game Fans:

CPWdCvFK69s&feature=fvhl

Whichever camera you use - they're all good, but I favoured the third-person cockpit view, TV coverage style, showing my driver's helmet bobbing and twisting under G-forces -
the visible and highly realistic changes to your tyres as they wear down or pick up dirt immediately put you closer to the tarmac than any previous F1 game has managed, as well as offering some useful visual feedback on grip.

Rainy conditions are astonishingly immersive, fountains of spray rising from the cars and spattering the camera while the cars's full wet tyres leave carve lines of dry asphalt through the standing water.

The game will feature GRID's rewind system, allowing you to unspool errors, but not unlimited as in Forza 3.

The handling is unsurprisingly twitchy and takes a little getting used to after months of the hefty-yet-supple Forza 3; you need to brake very early and be gentle with the wheel and throttle, as the Red Bull needs almost no provocation to spin out. It's not impossible to get things under control in five minutes with all the assists turned off, although a decent lap time is still a distant dream.

The team is keen to avoid talk of either "arcade" or "simulation" handling, preferring to use words like "authentic", "predictable" and "consistent". That could be because DiRT and GRID's lighter handling styles have disappointed sim fans, and Racing Studio is keen to extract itself from a debate you can't win.

But it's also fair; making something as incomprehensibly fast, agile and volatile as an F1 both driveable and involving is no mean feat, and based on a short play-test this handling scheme seems well up to the task.

Seems great, just a rewind system :unsure:

:lol: Unspool errors, that ruins the whole thing of it. Looks good besides that though.

Certinfy
03-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Haha yeah.

Gotta go out, my mate's B'day, hopefully I'm back to watch Andy play.

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 06:54 PM
The rain will come to us by tonight :lol: With thunder and a lot of wind, sounds nice.

I know :hearts: I already checked it too, wish I could go again.

Thunder :bolt: :help:

I wish you could come too :awww: I'll just have to send you lots of text messages from the Practice Courts - that is if I can tear my eyes away from Team B long enough to type :o

ellen_
03-19-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm leaving aswell, not sure if I'll be back for Andy :unsure:

:kiss:

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Enjoy your evenings Jase and Ellen :hug:

zoltan83
03-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Threesom :aplot: :drool:

No worry we can postpone it ;) I believe if we would have stick to my idea to meet around 6-6.30 am, it would have been perfect :p

April 10th seems ok for me.

zoltan83
03-19-2010, 08:45 PM
That's right.
:lol: Wizard talk :D

My phone wasn't off but on silent mode and I didn't see the message right away :p

Yes :sad: No threesome :bigcry:

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Good evening young Wizard :kiss:

zoltan83
03-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Good evening Rosie! :kiss:
How are you?

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Good evening Rosie! :kiss:
How are you?

Fine thanks :kiss: Running a seemingly never-ending Full Scan on my PC, that has been going 8 hours already and not even half way through as far as I can tell :rolleyes: Makes everything run very slowly - but other than that, I'm OK thanks.

zoltan83
03-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Fine thanks :kiss: Running a seemingly never-ending Full Scan on my PC, that has been going 8 hours already and not even half way through as far as I can tell :rolleyes: Makes everything run very slowly - but other than that, I'm OK thanks.

That's why I have a mac...no virus problem :p
Btw, I agree with you that Firefox is better than IE.

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 09:15 PM
That's why I have a mac...no virus problem :p
Btw, I agree with you that Firefox is better than IE.

I was once told that being such a technophobe (which I totally admit :o ) I would never cope with a mac :shrug: I'm generally happy with my PC although it's old - but since the virus recently, I've become really paranoid about getting another one, so I clean and scan almost obsessionally :o Better be safe than sorry I guess :shrug:

Btw - not really a fan of either of these two, but the photo made me :D so thought I'd put it here!,

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2504/tumblrkrjpg8k0x81qa2uza.jpg (http://img30.imageshack.us/i/tumblrkrjpg8k0x81qa2uza.jpg/)

zoltan83
03-19-2010, 09:19 PM
I don't find Mac so hard to use... Annoying thing when we are used of a pc is that some applications aren't running under mac :(

:lol: That's a nice picture

*Ljubica*
03-19-2010, 09:26 PM
I don't find Mac so hard to use... Annoying thing when we are used of a pc is that some applications aren't running under mac :(

:lol: That's a nice picture

Yes isn't it :lol: Gael looks so.............. serious :lol: Almost scared :awww:

ellen_
03-19-2010, 11:38 PM
My Andy in the semis! :banana:

My phone wasn't off but on silent mode and I didn't see the message right away :p

It didn't deliver immediately, that's why I thought it was off :p

Certinfy
03-20-2010, 01:47 AM
Really can't decide who I want to win the Andy vs Robin match tbh :o I like both, but saying that Soderling has a better chance of beating Rafa, hmm...

ellen_
03-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Really can't decide who I want to win the Andy vs Robin match tbh :o I like both, but saying that Soderling has a better chance of beating Rafa, hmm...

Uhm :mad: STOP right there. Andy Roddick first, capiche? :p

I'm kind of relieved Andy isn't playing Murray, although this is gonna be a tough one aswell :tape:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 12:52 PM
:inlove: ROBIN :inlove:

Can I have your babies? :D Brilliant performance - cute interview afterwards.

And sorry Ellen - not going to lie to you - you know my views on your Andy anyway :o So it's Robin all the way for me - Kom Igen - take the title :hearts:

If my dreams come true, El Legenda Ljubo will take the Dark One down tonight anyway - AJMO :rocker:

And talking of dreams............... last night I dreamt that Noleta married Andy Roddick :o Their Wedding took place in Antarctica amidst deep snowdrifts, but you could see them both clearly as they both dressed entirely in red :o And guess who their Attendants were? None other than Dr. Ivo, Sam Querrey, and John Isner :tape: Dr. Ivo sang "Bas Sve" at the ceremony :o Sometimes I think I may need help :p :o

ellen_
03-20-2010, 02:03 PM
And sorry Ellen - not going to lie to you - you know my views on your Andy anyway :o So it's Robin all the way for me - Kom Igen - take the title :hearts:

I'm getting used to it :p

If my dreams come true, El Legenda Ljubo will take the Dark One down tonight anyway - AJMO :rocker:

Never! :nerner:

And talking of dreams............... last night I dreamt that Noleta married Andy Roddick :o Their Wedding took place in Antarctica amidst deep snowdrifts, but you could see them both clearly as they both dressed entirely in red :o And guess who their Attendants were? None other than Dr. Ivo, Sam Querrey, and John Isner :tape: Dr. Ivo sang "Bas Sve" at the ceremony :o Sometimes I think I may need help :p :o

:eek: WHAT?! :armed:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 02:26 PM
:eek: WHAT?! :armed:

:lol: Seems you will have to fight her for him now they're married. It was a lovely Wedding though :hearts: Noleta's blood-red veil standing out against the snow............. oh yes,Andy wore a veil too :o

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Just for you Ellen :hearts: Only small glimpses, but better than nothing :D

weUbaFK-uZo&feature=player_embedded

ZN13WQkMIOo&feature=player_embedded

AtO0S_Od4dM&feature=player_embedded

aY5L6T6S-ck&feature=related

ellen_
03-20-2010, 02:48 PM
OMG! :inlove: :worship:

I'm speachless for a minute... Will get back :hearts:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 03:00 PM
OMG! :inlove: :worship:

I'm speachless for a minute... Will get back :hearts:

:lol: I kind of knew you'd like them :D

ellen_
03-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Thanks a lot for those videos, Rosie! Gosh he's fast, And good at the jumping things :hearts: But I never doubted that ofcourse.

On another note, I just did some rope skipping outside - and it's like 17° but humid because we'll get a storm later today... and I already feel the allergies coming up :sobbing: It really does get worse every year. My eyes are red, my throat hurts, I'm sneezing - and spring only just started :help:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Thanks a lot for those videos, Rosie! Gosh he's fast, And good at the jumping things :hearts: But I never doubted that ofcourse.

:lol: Argentines are extremely good at such things in my experience :D

On another note, I just did some rope skipping outside - and it's like 17° but humid because we'll get a storm later today... and I already feel the allergies coming up :sobbing: It really does get worse every year. My eyes are red, my throat hurts, I'm sneezing - and spring only just started :help:

:awww: :hug: I was just talking to Tori in The Castle - she's suffering with the hay fever too :sad: I'm so glad I don't get it. DO you have to take anti-histamines all Summer?

ellen_
03-20-2010, 03:19 PM
:lol: Argentines are extremely good at such things in my experience :D

:aplot:

I had to do those little jumps aswell btw, when I was recovering from my knee injury.

:awww: :hug: I was just talking to Tori in The Castle - she's suffering with the hay fever too :sad: I'm so glad I don't get it. DO you have to take anti-histamines all Summer?

I take alternative medicines, homeopathic - whenever I feel it gets bad. But I just started a 5 weeks cure today, so it would be less bad later on. I hope it works, because I don't wanna start taking real medicines.

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 03:32 PM
:aplot:

I had to do those little jumps aswell btw, when I was recovering from my knee injury.

Then you and he will make the perfect couple :D

I take alternative medicines, homeopathic - whenever I feel it gets bad. But I just started a 5 weeks cure today, so it would be less bad later on. I hope it works, because I don't wanna start taking real medicines.

Wise move. I know lots of the real hay fever medicines make you really drowsy and fuzzy-headed all the time.

ellen_
03-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Then you and he will make the perfect couple :D

I know, and I don't even mind that he's better than me :D

Wise move. I know lots of the real hay fever medicines make you really drowsy and fuzzy-headed all the time.

Yeah, and I already feel awful with the hayfever :lol:

Watching cycling btw, in the lovely Italy :hearts: Milan-San Remo.

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 03:47 PM
I know, and I don't even mind that he's better than me :D

Then he can teach you to improve :D Because remember - one thing about Argie men - they are ALWAYS better than you at everything anyway :rolleyes: And even if they're not, you have to tell them that they are, or their machismo takes a beating and they sulk :o

Watching cycling btw, in the lovely Italy :hearts: Milan-San Remo.

Italia :hearts: And talking of that part of the world - where is Simo playing next week?

ellen_
03-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Then he can teach you to improve :D Because remember - one thing about Argie men - they are ALWAYS better than you at everything anyway :rolleyes: And even if they're not, you have to tell them that they are, or their machismo takes a beating and they sulk :o

:haha: That surely sounds like a great adventure.

Italia :hearts: And talking of that part of the world - where is Simo playing next week?

Barletta challenger. Then Napoli challenger, and Monza challenger. So 3 weeks in Italy :D

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 04:01 PM
:haha: That surely sounds like a great adventure.

:lol: If you ever need advice on this subject, you know I have practice :p They are fairly high maintenance, but (some) are worth the effort!

Barletta challenger. Then Napoli challenger, and Monza challenger. So 3 weeks in Italy :D

Well I wish him luck to turn his fortunes around there :D But I assume The Ugg Man will be in The States with Ljubo for all that time? So who will he have working with him? Surely not a sad and lonely figure waiting for companionship on an emptry tennis court again? :awww:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 04:10 PM
:lol: If you ever need advice on this subject, you know I have practice :p They are fairly high maintenance, but (some) are worth the effort!

Well I wish him luck to turn his fortunes around there :D But I assume The Ugg Man will be in The States with Ljubo for all that time? So who will he have working with him? Surely not a sad and lonely figure waiting for companionship on an emptry tennis court again? :awww:

I have no idea who works with him fulltime :shrug:

Btw, in return for the videos you posted for me of Poncho :p Riccardo........ in PINK! :worship:

4fBXzfFbT68

It's from this article btw, where he talks about Simone. http://translate.google.be/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fubitennis.quotidianonet.i lsole24ore.com%2Fsport%2Ftennis%2F2010%2F02%2F13%2 F292464-riccardo_piatti_bolelli_strada_lunga_-_copia.shtml&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 04:20 PM
It takes a REAL man to wear pink don't you think? :D Thanks :kiss: And you can even see his legs :aplot:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 04:33 PM
:wavey:Beauties:kiss:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 04:35 PM
It's the new Mrs. Roddick :wavey: Hello my dear and congratulations :D

ellen_
03-20-2010, 04:35 PM
It takes a REAL man to wear pink don't you think? :D Thanks :kiss: And you can even see his legs :aplot:

He's not wearing Uggs though :sad:

:wavey:Beauties:kiss:

Goodmorning :wavey:

It's the new Mrs. Roddick :wavey: Hello my dear and congratulations :D

:armed: :fiery:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Rose:eek:Roddick?Marriage?What have i done to you?:awww:Don't like both:help:

ellentje,feel your agoney,i'm too having itchy nose,eyes and throat:explode:

Feel really sorry for Murray:awww::tape:Don't know why,don't even like him,must be something in the air:help:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 04:39 PM
ellen,don't worry you can have your duck anytime:hug:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Rose:eek:Roddick?Marriage?What have i done to you?:awww:Don't like both:help:

You don't read back :sad: I dreamt about you last night http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9732232&postcount=3123

I think it would have been the Wedding of the year!!!

"And talking of dreams............... last night I dreamt that Noleta married Andy Roddick. Their Wedding took place in Antarctica amidst deep snowdrifts, but you could see them both clearly as they both dressed entirely in red And guess who their Attendants were? None other than Dr. Ivo, Sam Querrey, and John Isner Dr. Ivo sang "Bas Sve" at the ceremony. Sometimes I think I may need help "

ellen_
03-20-2010, 04:44 PM
ellen,don't worry you can have your duck anytime:hug:

Tone down, miss :armed:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 04:58 PM
You don't read back :sad: I dreamt about you last night http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9732232&postcount=3123

I think it would have been the Wedding of the year!!!

"And talking of dreams............... last night I dreamt that Noleta married Andy Roddick. Their Wedding took place in Antarctica amidst deep snowdrifts, but you could see them both clearly as they both dressed entirely in red And guess who their Attendants were? None other than Dr. Ivo, Sam Querrey, and John Isner Dr. Ivo sang "Bas Sve" at the ceremony. Sometimes I think I may need help "

Rose what have you had for dinner last night?:lol:

And talking about Ivo,remeber thei Rosie?:inlove:

http://i44.tinypic.com/25u3z4m.jpg

Tone down, miss :armed:

Ducks are nice,you can play with them in the bath?:D

ellen_
03-20-2010, 05:02 PM

I hate ducks :rolleyes: Read: terrified.

Noleta
03-20-2010, 05:04 PM

:hug:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Oscar:woohoo::hearts:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Rose what have you had for dinner last night?:lol:

And talking about Ivo,remeber thei Rosie?:inlove:

http://i44.tinypic.com/25u3z4m.jpg

YESSSSS - you found the pic :inlove: :hearts: :drool:

I have four :o One is from childhood, and the other 3 were "borrowed" from a Hotel in Vienna by a man who wanted to imperss me :o Loses all credibility now.

ellen_
03-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Oscar:woohoo::hearts:

Great victory from a great rider :yeah:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 05:18 PM
YESSSSS - you found the pic :inlove: :hearts: :drool:

I have four :o One is from childhood, and the other 3 were "borrowed" from a Hotel in Vienna by a man who wanted to imperss me :o Loses all credibility now.

I diiiiiiiiiiiiid:hearts:

Sorry Rose but...:haha:In what way?:eek::devil:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Great victory from a great rider :yeah:

Tom couldn't catch him up at all:eek:Shame Mark fell:awww:

Btw Carro sucks at the net:explode:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Sorry Rose but...:haha:In what way?:eek::devil:

You mean I had none to start off with? :p

Noleta
03-20-2010, 05:23 PM
You mean I had none to start off with? :p

Nah.:pGod knows where his ducks has been?:tape::devil:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 05:26 PM
Nah.:pGod knows where his ducks has been?:tape::devil:

:lol: They used to put them in the Hotel bathroom, so probably nowhere very exciting :D I liked them so much - sooooooo cute - but just didn't have the guts to "steal" them :o So, without telling me, he took one every morning so that Housekeeping would come and replace it, and then gave them to me when I left :D Romance - you see - is not yet dead :D

ellen_
03-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Tom couldn't catch him up at all:eek:Shame Mark fell:awww:

Tom is just not explosive enough anymore, and he doesn't consider himself as a real sprinter anymore anyway :rolleyes:

Mark Cavendish? He didn't fall today, no? :scratch: Last race, in Tirreno-Adriatico. But I only wanted one guy to win anyway... :awww:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 05:28 PM
:lol: They used to put them in the Hotel bathroom, so probably nowhere very exciting :D I liked them so much - sooooooo cute - but just didn't have the guts to "steal" them :o So, without telling me, he took one every morning so that Housekeeping would come and replace it, and then gave them to me when I left :D Romance - you see - is not yet dead :D

Ducks and romance:yeah::lol:It is a cute story actually:hearts:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Ducks and romance:yeah::lol:It is a cute story actually:hearts:

He was a real sweet guy :hearts: Still is. Also - I guess stealing the ducks was cheaper than buying chocolates or flowers for me :o but that kind of kills the romance.

Noleta
03-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Tom is just not explosive enough anymore, and he doesn't consider himself as a real sprinter anymore anyway :rolleyes:

Mark Cavendish? He didn't fall today, no? :scratch: Last race, in Tirreno-Adriatico. But I only wanted one guy to win anyway... :awww:

When he said that,i though he was only trying to get the pressure off him:tape:

I though i heard Wuyts saying something about it,plus his jersy was filthy:confused:

Would that be the man in your avy?

Noleta
03-20-2010, 05:31 PM
He was a real sweet guy :hearts: Still is. Also - I guess stealing the ducks was cheaper than buying chocolates or flowers for me :o but that kind of kills the romance.

:lol:It's the gesture that counts:D

ellen_
03-20-2010, 05:35 PM

For me, romance and money don't go together :lol: Acts mean so much more. That aside, how I see romance is probably not how the average sees it :rolls:

When he said that,i though he was only trying to get the pressure off him:tape:

I though i heard Wuyts saying something about it,plus his jersy was filthy:confused:

Would that be the man in your avy?

Nah, he chickens out in the sprints :p Scared. I prefer to see him attacking at like the Muur van Geraardsbergen anyway. And I don't like pure sprinters generally.

Well the weather was kinda bad sometimes, maybe that's why he was dirty :lol: Didn't see him falling, but it could be ofcourse.

Yes, that's him :)

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 05:38 PM
For me, romance and money don't go together :lol: Acts mean so much more. That aside, how I see romance is probably not how the average sees it :rolls:

I agree with you on that one. Anyone can go out and spend money on a present, but a homemade one that is made with thought and love is so much nicer :hearts:

:lol:It's the gesture that counts:D

Yes :D And I've never forgotten it, and still have the ducks sitting on the side of my bright yellow bath :hearts: so I guess it must have worked too!

Noleta
03-20-2010, 05:45 PM

Nah, he chickens out in the sprints :p Scared. I prefer to see him attacking at like the Muur van Geraardsbergen anyway. And I don't like pure sprinters generally.

Well the weather was kinda bad sometimes, maybe that's why he was dirty :lol: Didn't see him falling, but it could be ofcourse.

Yes, that's him :)

Yeah:)Sitting on the stairs,eating bread and drinking water,that is romantic,do you remember?:hearts:

Me neither,they have too much muscles on their thighs:ras:

You might be right,i only was the one shot of him anyway:o

:hug:

I agree with you on that one. Anyone can go out and spend money on a present, but a homemade one that is made with thought and love is so much nicer :hearts:

Yes :D And I've never forgotten it, and still have the ducks sitting on the side of my bright yellow bath :hearts: so I guess it must have worked too!

What is it today?Valentine?:scratch::p

Oh Rosie,yellow ducks and yellow bathroom:unsure:I'll have to bring with me dark sunglasses when and if i was to visit your house:p

ellen_
03-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah:)Sitting on the stairs,eating bread and drinking water,that is romantic,do you remember?:hearts:

:scratch: :unsure: Rotterdam? Nole's match? :rolls:

Me neither,they have too much muscles on their thighs:ras:

:yeah: :rolls:

I mean, they don't do anything else than sitting behind someone's back all race, they get brought to the front by their WHOLE team, and then they have to sprint like 100m :shrug:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 05:54 PM
:scratch: :unsure: Rotterdam? Nole's match? :rolls:

:yeah: :rolls:

I mean, they don't do anything else than sitting behind someone's back all race, they get brought to the front by their WHOLE team, and then they have to sprint like 100m :shrug:

So you doooooooo:hearts:

That's not an easy thing to do ellen:eek:They piss,shit while riding you know:eek:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 05:57 PM

I never really drank much water - I threw most of it away as I recall :o

Can't believe how much I still really, really, REALLY miss Rotterdam :o Have we persuaded you to go again next year yet, Noleta?

ellen_
03-20-2010, 05:57 PM
So you doooooooo:hearts:

That's not an easy thing to do ellen:eek:They piss,shit while riding you know:eek:

:lol: How can I forget.

:o Your language! :p But they don't do that anymore :tape:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 06:08 PM
I never really drank much water - I threw most of it away as I recall :o

Can't believe how much I still really, really, REALLY miss Rotterdam :o Have we persuaded you to go again next year yet, Noleta?

Oh that bottle:haha:

Depends Rose,can't tell yet:)

:lol: How can I forget.

:o Your language! :p But they don't do that anymore :tape:

I remember one rider having brown shorts,he had diarrhea:tape:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Oh that bottle:haha:

Depends Rose,can't tell yet:)

We have plenty of time yet to persuade you :p

Noleta
03-20-2010, 06:17 PM
We have plenty of time yet to persuade you :p

Okay:unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 06:21 PM
OK - I'm off to organise dinner etc. Sure I'll be back later to cheer for Ljubo and Robin :hearts:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Later Rosie:kiss:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Wtf:lol:
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/959/Bizar/article/detail/1082636/2010/03/20/Operatie-aan-beide-polsen-voor-meisje-dat-100-sms-en-per-dag-stuurt.dhtml

ellen_
03-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Noleta, the storm finally arrived! :bounce: Rain is pissing down, there's thunder and lightning :hearts: Spring STARTED!

And I suddenly realise it'll be only like 26hours before I know if my football team will be safe or not :help: :tape:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 07:47 PM
Noleta, the storm finally arrived! :bounce: Rain is pissing down, there's thunder and lightning :hearts: Spring STARTED!

And I suddenly realise it'll be only like 26hours before I know if my football team will be safe or not :help: :tape:

ellen,we were 5mins late than you...it is now pissing down like there is no tomorrow:rolls:Not to mention the thunders and lightning:help:Maartse buien here we come:rocker2:

Good luck girl:hug:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 07:53 PM
First time i'll see Rafa play in IW:dance:Though really don't wanna look at Ivan's head nor his bandana:help:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Thunder and lightening :eek: Take care girls :hug:

Ellen - good luck to your Team.

First time i'll see Rafa play in IW:dance:Though really don't wanna look at Ivan's head nor his bandana:help:

Ljubo :inlove: Far rather his bandana and bald head than the a*se-picker in those ghastly shorts :spit:

Ajmo Ljubo :hearts:

The Ugg man is in blue :hearts:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Ljubo :inlove: Far rather his bandana and bald head than the a*se-picker in those ghastly shorts :spit:

Ajmo Ljubo :hearts:

Bad taste Rose,very bad taste:ras::p

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Bad taste Rose,very bad tatse:ras::p

:nerner: Well, Ivan may not be handsome I admit that, - but in my totally honest opinion - not meaning to be nasty here - but I really do find Nadal vilely ugly :o Regardless of anything else (game, personality etc), there's just something about his face I truly dislike. :o :shrug:

Anyway - Ljubo already broken - so I'll mute the sound, turn my back and wait for Robin v Andy.

ellen_
03-20-2010, 08:20 PM
ellen,we were 5mins late than you...it is now pissing down like there is no tomorrow:rolls:Not to mention the thunders and lightning:help:Maartse buien here we come:rocker2:

Wow :lol: We survived. I was in the veranda with my Woppy, he was a little scared - but there it was like I was sitting outside :spit: Lightning every 10 seconds or so haha, that was fun.

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:20 PM
:nerner: Well, Ivan may not be handsome I admit that, - but in my totally honest opinion - not meaning to be nasty here - but I really do find Nadal vilely ugly :o Regardless of anything else (game, personality etc), there's just something about his face I truly dislike. :o :shrug:

Anyway - Ljubo already broken - so I'll mute the sound, turn my back and wait for Robin v Andy.

His shorts you mean:p

Must admitt i'm sick and tired of the HC season already:oBring on the Clay:hearts:

Really windy outthere:eek:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Wow :lol: We survived. I was in the veranda with my Woppy, he was a little scared - but there it was like I was sitting outside :spit: Lightning every 10 seconds or so haha, that was fun.

:awww:Pietje was hiding under the bed:lol:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Rafa is :hearts: :nerner:

Btw :haha: This is in Holland. Hilarious when they are at the window of the H&M and then all around the woman with her bike :spit:

4F4UH1HQlUA

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:27 PM
His shorts you mean:p

Must admitt i'm sick and tired of the HC season already:oBring on the Clay:hearts:

Really windy outthere:eek:

His shorts are revolting too - but then he can change his shorts - changing the face would be more difficult :p

:awww:Pietje was hiding under the bed:lol:

Pietje :awww: My Wilby does that too - he's terrified of it. But then so am I :o

ellen_
03-20-2010, 08:28 PM
You girls don't like his waffelpants? :awww:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Rafa is :hearts: :nerner:

Btw :haha: This is in Holland. Hilarious when they are at the window of the H&M and then all around the woman with her bike :spit:

4F4UH1HQlUA

Sheep :inlove: Sheep are adorable :hearts:

Btw Ellen - have you seen Riccardo yet? We've had several close-ups here already :hearts:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Didn't see him yet, is he in pink? :hearts: (like Rafa :lick:)

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:32 PM

Waffelpants :lol: :rolls: I think they're totally hideous - and such a vile colour too. Not to mention the fact they don't match the peculiar stripey shirt they make him wear. Whoever designed that outfit deserves shooting.

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Didn't see him yet, is he in pink? :hearts: (like Rafa :lick:)

No - navy blue. Very smart :yeah:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:34 PM

I want me some waffels:awww:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:36 PM
His shorts are revolting too - but then he can change his shorts - changing the face would be more difficult :p

Pietje :awww: My Wilby does that too - he's terrified of it. But then so am I :o

Mean:awww::ras:

:hug:to you both:kiss:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 08:37 PM
I saw him!

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Mean:awww::ras:

:hug:to you both:kiss:

I have to give Wilby valium :sad: Also for fireworks. Now he's old he has a heart condition, and it's not good for him to be so scared :sad:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 08:39 PM
I want me some waffels:awww:

You prefered to sleep instead of eating a Brussels waffel :nerner:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:39 PM
I saw him!

Now take a deep breath and be calm dear - I realise the effect he can have on women, but we have to remain in control :D

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:40 PM
You prefered to sleep instead of eating a Brussels waffel :nerner:

Sleeping is my hobby:shrug:

I have to give Wilby valium :sad: Also for fireworks. Now he's old he has a heart condition, and it's not good for him to be so scared :sad:

:awww::awww:That is sad Rosie:kiss:

This encounter so far..:zzz:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Now take a deep breath and be calm dear - I realise the effect he can have on women, but we have to remain in control :D

He doesn'thave any effect on me:confused::ras:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:45 PM
De Kampioenen:dance:

DDT:rolls:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Sleeping is my hobby:shrug:

And mine :lol:

:awww::awww:That is sad Rosie:kiss:

This encounter so far..:zzz:

Well the good thing is that we don't have so many storms here in the UK. Maybe a couple a year in around July/August. I never go away at that time of year though - I like to make sure I'm here with him to monitor the medication etc.

And - yes - it is deadly boring :yawn: Both players quite boring in their different gamestyles I think, and nothing for the crowd to get involved with.

ellen_
03-20-2010, 08:48 PM
De Kampioenen:dance:

DDT:rolls:

:bounce:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Why did you beat Nole Ivan:mad:As if you'll win the tournament:fiery:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Why did you beat Nole Ivan:mad:As if you'll win the tournament:fiery:

Because Nole played like a ***** that day and deserved to lose :shrug: And, to be honest, even if he'd won that day he wouldn't stand a chance of beating Nadal in his current form.

kalisita
03-20-2010, 08:51 PM
:wavey: all.

Waffelpants :lol: :rolls: I think they're totally hideous - and such a vile colour too. Not to mention the fact they don't match the peculiar stripey shirt they make him wear. Whoever designed that outfit deserves shooting.

+1. You'd think he didn't have a sponsor and just went to the store and picked up random stuff to wear. No idea what Nike is thinking. :retard:

TC showing charity event Nole and Moya attended sponsored by Flying Emirates. :bounce: Host to Nole: "We're going to see you hit some balls." Nole: "Yeah. My serving isn't working on tennis court lately. Let's see how it works here." :awww:

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 08:52 PM
My Andy in the semis! :banana:

It didn't deliver immediately, that's why I thought it was off :p
Ok :p

:wavey: Hey!

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:53 PM
TC showing charity event Nole and Moya attended sponsored by Flying Emirates. :bounce: Host to Nole: "We're going to see you hit some balls." Nole: "Yeah. My serving isn't working on tennis court lately. Let's see how it works here." :awww:

Wanna see that:bounce:

:wavey:Kali:)

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi Kalisita :wavey: Good to see you here.

ellen_
03-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Kali & Nico :kiss:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 08:56 PM
:wavey:Wiz!

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 08:57 PM
How are you doing ?

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Ok :p

:wavey: Hey!

Nico :kiss: :wavey:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:00 PM
How are you doing ?

I'm giggly:p

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:00 PM
How are you doing ?

Who? Me? :p I'm alright. And you?

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:01 PM

Have you been drinking? :p

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:02 PM

When aren't you? :D

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Have you been drinking? :p

:drink:Coke-Light:lick:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:04 PM
:drink:Coke-Light:lick:

Or eating a Boma worst? :D :haha:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:04 PM
When aren't you? :D

Do you really wanna know?:p

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Or eating a Boma worst? :D :haha:

No not Boma's:aplot::haha::o

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Do you really wanna know?:p

The only place you aren't giggly is in the subway, right? :p :rolls: Rosie knows.

No not Boma's:aplot::haha::o

:spit:

I wish Pico would come back aswell for one episode :awww:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:07 PM
The only place you aren't giggly is in the subway, right? :p :rolls: Rosie knows.

:lol: :rolls: Indeed I do - though I was trying to pretend I didn't know her at the time :o

Btw - I really like Ljubo's cool green outfit. He looks like a giant mint ice-cream or something :D

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:08 PM

:spit:

I wish Pico would come back aswell for one episode :awww:

Yeah,the different signals mess up my giggliness:p

Oscar too:awww:

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 09:09 PM
For which reason? :p
Who? Me? :p I'm alright. And you?
I'm good too.

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:09 PM
:lol: :rolls: Indeed I do - though I was trying to pretend I didn't know her at the time :o

:haha: I saw that, yes.

Yeah,the different signals mess up my giggliness:p

Oscar too:awww:

:lol:

Ooh yes, Oscar :awww: Now I feel like watching it all over again from season 1, for the 1035225th time :D

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm good too.

Did you have a backup plan for today? Or was your day as boring as mine? :rolls:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:14 PM
For which reason? :p

Must be your presence:p

Btw - I really like Ljubo's cool green outfit. He looks like a giant mint ice-cream or something :D

Was i that bad?:haha::o

Don't make me deslike ice-creams:armed:

:haha: I saw that, yes.

:lol:

Ooh yes, Oscar :awww: Now I feel like watching it all over again from season 1, for the 1035225th time :D

:ras:

Me too,it's always funny:lol:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:15 PM
Was i that bad?:haha::o

:awww: No - not really - I'm only joking with you :hug:

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Did you have a backup plan for today? Or was your day as boring as mine? :rolls:
I went to mum's house and went to see her new dog :D
But otherwise nothing special today as I no backup plan :p
Must be your presence:p

:cool: I have no doubt :p

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:16 PM

New dog? :D Do we have pics?

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:18 PM

Ahww a new dog :hearts: Name?

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:19 PM
:awww: No - not really - I'm only joking with you :hug:

Thanks,i would've lost my sleep about it:eek::p

Cool

No you a wizard:D

I know you don't:p

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Ljubo :inlove: :hearts:

Yes I know dear :hug: You're such a sensitive soul :D

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Fernand:rolls:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Fernand:rolls:

Zalt gaan ja!

It's over :bigcry: Finished. Forever! Tis nie waar hé!

Sorry to the others :lol: You probably will have no clue what it's about.

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Zalt gaan ja!

Miserie miserie..man man man:bigcry:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Zalt gaan ja!

No - not one clue :o :unsure:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Miserie miserie..man man man:bigcry:

:haha: One of the best shows ever :worship:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:29 PM
:haha: One of the best shows ever :worship:

Amen to that:worship:Did you watch Het Eiland?

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Amen to that:worship:Did you watch Het Eiland?

I have a DVD box of it here at home, but I didn't watch it yet. People told me it's funny so I should probably give it a try :)

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 09:31 PM
New dog? :D Do we have pics?
Yes :D Yes there is. Just wait a moment as I need to upload them.
Ahww a new dog :hearts: Name?
Maya... She is arleady 4 years and half old. She left her previous home and stayed on the street for more than 3 weeks. After that, her previous master didn't want to get her back.
The educator of our previous dog asked my mum if she wanted her or not.

Cool

No you a wizard:D

I know you don't:p

I'm THE wizard :D

But being alone with my wand is less funny :p

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:33 PM
I have a DVD box of it here at home, but I didn't watch it yet. People told me it's funny so I should probably give it a try :)

You should.

But being alone with my wand is less funny :p

Is that what you call it?:aplot:

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Yes :D Yes there is. Just wait a moment as I need to upload them.

Maya... She is arleady 4 years and half old. She left her previous home and stayed on the street for more than 3 weeks. After that, her previous master didn't want to get her back.
The educator of our previous dog asked my mum if she wanted her or not.

Pictures :yippee:

Ahww, what a story :awww: Glad she got a new home!

Maya is such a nice name btw :hearts: My cousin's babygirl is also named Maya :lol:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:35 PM
I like the name Maya:hearts:

zoltan83
03-20-2010, 09:40 PM
You should.

Is that what you call it?:aplot:
That one of the name :D
Pictures :yippee:

Ahww, what a story :awww: Glad she got a new home!

Maya is such a nice name btw :hearts: My cousin's babygirl is also named Maya :lol:

Here are the pictures :
http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss21/zoltan_the_magius/Maya/

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:42 PM
That one of the name :D

Here are the pictures :
http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss21/zoltan_the_magius/Maya/

:awww: She's adorable :inlove: beautiful name too and a lovely story. I'm glad she's found a good, new home now.

ellen_
03-20-2010, 09:44 PM
What a nice dog! Such funny ears :lol:

And WHAT?! I go downstairs to get some grapes and Rafa loses the set?! :fiery:

*Ljubica*
03-20-2010, 09:45 PM
:bounce: :bounce: Ajmo Ljubo :hearts:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:51 PM
I made me some popcorn....Rafa is down a break in the 3rd set:eek:

Noleta
03-20-2010, 09:53 PM