Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 09:52 PM
:lol: Noleta watches Horror movies, so I'm sure she can cope :D I've got Robin :inlove: on my screen now. At last - some better matches after the tedium that was Murray - but sadly just when I have to go to bed :rolleyes:

I don't watch horror movies :scared:,I don't have to,just read horror stories....on MTF:lol:

Thats typical isn't it,when the best tennis is coming up!:awww:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Was I right about Sky showing Marcos' match? :unsure: :scared:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:55 PM
I don't watch horror movies :scared:,I don't have to,just read horror stories....on MTF:lol:

MTF is the worst horror story of all :lol:

Was I right about Sky showing Marcos' match? :unsure: :scared:

Jase :hug: Yes - you were right - though interactive coverage started late due to the end of some badminton match :shrug: So I missed the first 4 games or so. He won anyway - but was very stressful.

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 09:57 PM
MTF is the worst horror story of all :lol:

Jase :hug: Yes - you were right - though interactive coverage started late due to the end of some badminton match :shrug: So I missed the first 4 games or so. He won anyway - but was very stressful.

Then...what the hell am I doing here?:rolls: I didn't give any particular examples did I?:unsure::lol:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 09:58 PM
:rolls: Still u got to see most the match so :yeah:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Then...what the hell am I doing here?:rolls: I didn't give any particular examples did I?:unsure::lol:

:lol: Oh you're OK here in this thread - it's a little oasis of peace and calm. Wouldn't recommend some other places for anyone of nervous disposition though. :unsure:

:rolls: Still u got to see most the match so :yeah:

Indeed :D And most importantly the delightful smiling faces of the boys in Team Baghdatis :hearts: Though Ellen will be sad to have missed her beloved Poncho :awww: For those who care about such things (Ellen :D ) they were wearing the delightful matching blue today!

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Male things :p Ask Jason, he knows that very well :aplot:

:tape:

You mean this?http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-7880.gif (http://planetsmilies.net):D

:ras:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 10:05 PM
:lol: Oh you're OK here in this thread - it's a little oasis of peace and calm. Wouldn't recommend some other places for anyone of nervous disposition though. :unsure:

Indeed :d And most importantly the delightful smiling faces of the boys in Team Baghdatis :hearts: Though Ellen will be sad to have missed her beloved Poncho :awww:

You mean there are other places??:lol: Oh I don't have a nervous disposition,just nnnnnervous:lol:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:12 PM
OK lovely people - much as I want to stay, I have to get up at 5.30am so I need to say goodnight and get myself to bed. Enjoy the rest of your tennis watching and catch up with you all after work tomorrow I hope.

Goodnight :wavey:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Night Rose,sweet dreams;):hug:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Sweet dreams Rose:p

:hug::wavey:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 10:17 PM

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 10:22 PM
So wat up here? Can't be assed to read back the last few pages, I'm to G for that.

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 10:29 PM
Whats happened here,me just posting the odd comment here and there as normal:lol: I make remarks then forget about them before they become a problem:lol:

Anyway its 'Goodnight from me' 'Tschuss bis morgen wieder':p
:wavey::hug::kiss:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Same old Di :yeah:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:36 PM
So wat up here? Can't be assed to read back the last few pages, I'm to G for that.

Lazy:ras:

Night Di:kiss:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 10:39 PM
So Noleta, entertain me without doing anything physical ;)

Lee
03-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Oh My! Monfils wants to be compared with Nole. 6-1 2-6 0-3 vs Greul. :tape:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Gael :haha: U better turn this around fucking quickly :mad: Tho if Greul is playing well, then congrats to him :o

Noleta
03-14-2010, 11:02 PM
So Noleta, entertain me without doing anything physical ;)

I'm not your monkey:ras:

Oh My! Monfils wants to be compared with Nole. 6-1 2-6 0-3 vs Greul. :tape:

:lo:I'm watching Sharapova and she's losing:(

Lee
03-14-2010, 11:04 PM
:p I am cheering for Zheng

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 11:05 PM
Right, ur my sexy chick ;)

Same here Lee :D

Noleta
03-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Right, ur my sexy chick ;)

Same here Lee :D

:p I am cheering for Zheng

:ras:x2

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Sharapova going out would really send the WTA side of this tournament way down, especially when Wozniacki could possibly lose tonight as well :o

Noleta
03-14-2010, 11:22 PM
Sharapova going out would really send the WTA side of this tournament way down, especially when Wozniacki could possibly lose tonight as well :o

Nearly all my faves are losing:(Henin...Ana..Possibly Sharapova and Caro isn't in the best shape either:bigcry:I'm hoing Azarenka can win this:(

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 11:24 PM
At least u support Azarenka :yeah: :inlove: :drool: Besides that, ur taste sucks!

Maria broke :mad: Tho this is WTA so breaking back should be easy :o

Noleta
03-14-2010, 11:34 PM
At least u support Azarenka :yeah: :inlove: :drool: Besides that, ur taste sucks!

Maria broke :mad: Tho this is WTA so breaking back should be easy :o

Same as your taste of ATP players sucks:ras:

Sadly she can't hit a serve,so she'll lose her break:crying2:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 11:38 PM
ellen won't be a happy bunny tonight,her team lost again:tape:

:hug:ellentje:smooch:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 11:41 PM
My taste in ATP players is epic, all nice players :)

She held :mad:

Ellen :hug:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Goodnight :wavey: :hug:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Night Jase:kiss::wavey:

but-it's-ok
03-15-2010, 09:16 AM
I am very,very,very pissed off and annoyed people....sorry:shrug: Just as I thought I had conquered my anger issues whammo:explode::explode::explode::explode:

but-it's-ok
03-15-2010, 09:27 AM
I need to get the fuck away from MTF before I do something i MIGHT NOT EVEN REGRET,I am very very angry and upset.:explode::explode::tears::(:(:(

My life is full of bullshit and problems,hanging around here aint gonna help!!

It would be better if I was fucking dead

ellen_
03-15-2010, 11:38 AM
ellen won't be a happy bunny tonight,her team lost again:tape:

:hug:ellentje:smooch:

I am sad and angry, still. I slept as long as I could, but it's still there :spit: One more week of stress, and then it'll be vs Anderlecht.

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Oh dear :sad: Just popping in for a bit of cheering up in my lunchbreak - and I find everyone here is sad and/or angry :awww:

I don't have time to post here now or even read back through everything thoroughly, as I should get back to work :rolleyes:, but hope everyone feeling bad begins to feel much better soon.

Love you all :kiss: Catch you later.

ellen_
03-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Oh dear :sad: Just popping in for a bit of cheering up in my lunchbreak - and I find everyone here is sad and/or angry :awww:

I don't have time to post here now or even read back through everything thoroughly, as I should get back to work :rolleyes:, but hope everyone feeling bad begins to feel much better soon.

Love you all :kiss: Catch you later.

I'm fine though, I just don't wanna think of that game where 22 dudes play with one ball :p Looking forward to some tennis to distract me! (I'm sure Nole will manage to do that. But if I'd feel calmer... that is highly doubtable :rolls:)

Laters :kiss:

Noleta
03-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Di:awww:We all have one of those shitty days,but believe me, you'll laugh about it when you think back:smooch:Don't get upset by the things that happens in the virtual world...ever:armed::hug:

ellen:lol::hug:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm home :wavey: :D

Noleta
03-15-2010, 03:52 PM
:wavey:Rose:)Do you know what time Nole's match starts?I thought 19pmCet,but on his website it's at 20pm?

ellen_
03-15-2010, 03:55 PM
:wavey: Welcome home, Rosie. And goodmorning, Noleta :p

12pm IW is 8pm our time, N.

Noleta
03-15-2010, 03:58 PM
:wavey: Welcome home, Rosie. And goodmorning, Noleta :p

12pm IW is 8pm our time, N.

8pm..fuck can't see the match..i was thinking 19pm cause Sky starts their coverage at that time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1257869/Upside-house-opened-visitors--just-dont-use-toilet.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1258045/Flat-smaller-snooker-table-worth-200-000.html

Don't know what's worst?:confused:

ellen_
03-15-2010, 04:03 PM
8pm..fuck can't see the match..i was thinking 19pm cause Sky starts their coverage at that time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1257869/Upside-house-opened-visitors--just-dont-use-toilet.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1258045/Flat-smaller-snooker-table-worth-200-000.html

Don't know what's worst?:confused:

That's because Monaco-Ferrero starts an hour earlier than Nole, I guess.

:speakles: Who on earth wants to make an upside down house? Too much time, eh...

I would get sick in both houses btw.

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 04:06 PM
Why the fuck is Berdych vs Verdasco 4th on Stadium 1 :mad: :fiery: Looking at an average of 90 mins per match, it still could be to late for me to watch :bigcry:

Enough moaning, the upside down house is beyond stupid :o As for the small flat, that's epic.

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Jase, Ellen and Noleta :kiss:

Looks like I'm one of the few people with the good fortune to be able to watch Nole tonight - as it's on at a decent time for me. Not sure it will be an enjoyable experience though :unsure: I predict a Kohli win with plenty of angst, racquet abuse, and heavy breathing from Nole :o

Sorry your match is on so late Jase :sad: I'm already resigned to missing Marcos v Federer tomorrow as it'll be a very late match - if not a night match :shrug:

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Jase, Ellen and Noleta :kiss:

Looks like I'm one of the few people with the good fortune to be able to watch Nole tonight - as it's on at a decent time for me. Not sure it will be an enjoyable experience though :unsure: I predict a Kohli win with plenty of angst, racquet abuse, and heavy breathing from Nole :o Lucky u got the match so early :p And yeah I predict the same thing really :o Still losing to Kohli again would be... :unsure:

Sorry your match is on so late Jase :sad: I'm already resigned to missing Marcos v Federer tomorrow as it'll be a very late match - if not a night match :shrug:
Who knows, with luck it might not be ;) But it's likely :(

Noleta
03-15-2010, 04:14 PM
That's because Monaco-Ferrero starts an hour earlier than Nole, I guess.

:speakles: Who on earth wants to make an upside down house? Too much time, eh...

I would get sick in both houses btw.

Don't want that:bigcry:

Dunno really...guess i am not the only one who lost her sanity:shrug:

Same here,i hate small places.

:wavey:Jase

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Lucky u got the match so early :p And yeah I predict the same thing really :o Still losing to Kohli again would be... :unsure:

Who knows, with luck it might not be ;) But it's likely :(

Very likely - yes. Marcos is pretty popular with crowds everywhere and Federer is Number 1, so I guess theirs is the most attractive match-up on paper :shrug:

Don't want that:bigcry:

Me neither - don't much like either of them :o

ellen_
03-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Dunno really...guess i am not the only one who lost her sanity:shrug:

Never thought about opening an upside down waterbottle shop with Rosie then? :D

Same here,i hate small places.

Yep, and the upsidedown thing just makes my stomach turn upside down aswell :tape:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 04:25 PM

:nerner:

Btw - you missed a couple of good shots of Ponchooooo :inlove: in blue last night :sad: He looked so sad without you watching him though.

And - guess what - I saw a man wearing Ugg boots in LIDL car park today. I stopped and stared and he looked very :unsure:

Noleta
03-15-2010, 04:25 PM

Yep, and the upsidedown thing just makes my stomach turn upside down aswell :tape:

I was thinking more about smelly uggs shop.

That's the point in making something like that.You'll never ever have to got to the toilets again!

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Noleta :wavey:

Yeah ur right Rosie, all the other matches are beyond horrible, tho with Roddick still there, he could get the night slot :o

ellen_
03-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Btw, do you guys also have beautiful spring weather? :hearts: 16°C later this week! (we'll have to ignore the rain though)

:nerner:

Btw - you missed a couple of good shots of Ponchooooo :inlove: in blue last night :sad: He looked so sad without you watching him though.

:awww: Poor Ponchoooo in blue. I will try my best to watch vs Federer. Vamos Argentina Marcos!

And - guess what - I saw a man wearing Ugg boots in LIDL car park today. I stopped and stared and he looked very :unsure:

You didn't ask if he was Italian? :eek: :rolls:

I was thinking more about smelly uggs shop.

Sounds lovely too :hearts:

That's the point in making something like that.You'll never ever have to got to the toilets again!

:spit:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 04:36 PM
Btw, do you guys also have beautiful spring weather? :hearts: 16°C later this week! (we'll have to ignore the rain though)

Yes :hearts: It's gorgeous here right now. A bit chilly early in the morning, but I didn't even need my coat when I left work today - it was lovely :inlove:

:awww: Poor Ponchoooo in blue. I will try my best to watch vs Federer. Vamos Argentina Marcos!

Good girl :yeah: Still not sure why Team B are always matching though :confused: If one wears a blue shirt with white baseball cap, then they all do :o

You didn't ask if he was Italian? :eek: :rolls:

I think he may have got me arrested if I'd approached him - he was sure giving me some odd looks as I gazed at his feet :o

Lee
03-15-2010, 04:39 PM

Here 30°C plus a little rain is perfect spring weather. :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 04:44 PM

LOL Lee :lol: I couldn't handle that! 30C is hotter than we normally get on the hottest Summer day :o I would die in that heat :o

Hello btw :kiss:

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 04:52 PM
What is the hottest temperature we even get in the UK/London Rosie? :confused:

Lee
03-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Rose :kiss:

Jase :wavey:

ellen and Noleta :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 04:55 PM
What is the hottest temperature we even get in the UK/London Rosie? :confused:

I think around 30C Jase - maybe 33 C once or twice, - but that's usually only for a couple of days a year. Average Summer temperature is around 22C - 25C I think, sometimes a lot colder than that!

ellen_
03-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Good girl :yeah: Still not sure why Team B are always matching though :confused: If one wears a blue shirt with white baseball cap, then they all do :o

Cute, no? :awww:

I think he may have got me arrested if I'd approached him - he was sure giving me some odd looks as I gazed at his feet :o

:rolls:

Hi :kiss: I can handle heat, but humidity kills me. Thought I guess I'd be dancing around in the rain then :p

ellen_
03-15-2010, 04:59 PM
I think around 30C Jase - maybe 33 C once or twice, - but that's usually only for a couple of days a year. Average Summer temperature is around 22C - 25C I think, sometimes a lot colder than that!

When I was there at Ernie's R1 match last year, it surely was hot :tape: And stupid me didn't see it coming, and took on a jeans in the morning - it was like the opposite of wearing a skirt at RG when it rained all day.

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Ellen ur avy :help:Rose :kiss:

Jase :wavey:

ellen and Noleta :hug::wavey Lee

I think around 30C Jase - maybe 33 C once or twice, - but that's usually only for a couple of days a year. Average Summer temperature is around 22C - 25C I think, sometimes a lot colder than that!:rolls: Thanks, always wondered that, but never be bothered to find out :p

Lee
03-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Hi :kiss: I can handle heat, but humidity kills me. Thought I guess I'd be dancing around in the rain then :p

The humidity is still pretty low even when it rains here! ;) People here really go out and play in the rain during the Monsoon :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Cute, no? :awww:

Yes I know :inlove: Adorable :D They need us sitting between them - that would look even cuter :p

I hate humidity too, and, unfortunately, although it never gets THAT hot in the UK, it is often very humid, especially in London - Summer in the city is not nice at all. Spring is the best for sure :hearts:

LOL at Federer in the highlights from last night - he really does not have a clue about challenging :o

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Where are these highlights Rosie?

ellen_
03-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Yes I know :inlove: Adorable :D They need us sitting between them - that would look even cuter :p

:cool:

I hate humidity too, and, unfortunately, although it never gets THAT hot in the UK, it is often very humid, especially in London - Summer in the city is not nice at all. Spring is the best for sure :hearts:
The humidity is still pretty low even when it rains here! ;) People here really go out and play in the rain during the Monsoon :lol:

The humidity is indeed the main problem here. Amazingly bad for my allergies :lol:

And yes, walking around in the center of London was not a good idea. I seriously felt like I couldn't breathe anymore :tape:

LOL at Federer in the highlights from last night - he really does not have a clue about challenging :o

And then pretending like he thinks it's a bad invention :p

Noleta
03-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Very windy here!

ellen_
03-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Very windy here!

The sky looks omnious here, but it will rain all night :p

With my heating on and window open, it kinda feels like a summer storm :hearts:

Noleta
03-15-2010, 05:17 PM
The sky looks omnious here, but it will rain all night :p

With my heating on and window open, it kinda feels like a summer storm :hearts:

Won't bother me much:p

Heating on and window open:eek:That's very sensless thing to do:ras:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Where are these highlights Rosie?

Sky Sports 2 :)

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 05:24 PM
And then pretending like he thinks it's a bad invention :p

Yes :lol: He kind of reminds me of a cat when it falls off something or can't catch something, and then turns it's back and pretends it didn't want to do it in the first place :lol:

Noleta
03-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Blake won 6-4/6-1 against Ferrer:eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1258142/Kate-Winslet-Sam-Mendes-split-mutual-agreement-years-marriage.html

:sad:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 05:55 PM
OK lovelies - off to eat something. Back for the torture of Nole's match :unsure:

Noleta - don't work too hard :hug:

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 05:56 PM
I fail to see how these things are sad? FFS all these lives of celebrities and stuff is boring shit, no one should care about them, they're millionaires :o

Noleta
03-15-2010, 06:00 PM
I fail to see how these things are sad? FFS all these lives of celebrities and stuff is boring shit, no one should care about them, they're millionaires :o

Doesn't matter how much money you own Jase,when your marriage falls apart.

:wavey:Thanks Rose:kiss:

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 06:00 PM
These marriages are a fucking piece of BS anyway!

Noleta
03-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Rafa's shorts:eek::spit::tape:

Noleta
03-15-2010, 06:02 PM
These marriages are a fucking piece of BS anyway!

Of course not.

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Haha totally agreed, totally embarrassing they are.

And yes they are, well most of them.

Noleta
03-15-2010, 06:04 PM
Haha totally agreed, totally embarrassing they are.

Who designed them?

Noleta
03-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Flemnig about Nole"He's a tortured soul":awww::lol:

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Who designed them?A clown? :shrug:

Flemnig about Nole"He's a tortured soul":awww::lol::haha:

Lee
03-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Rafa's shorts:eek::spit::tape:

You didn't see it 2 days ago? :p

Noleta
03-15-2010, 06:11 PM
You didn't see it 2 days ago? :p

No.Sky doesn't show late sessions Lee:sad::(

Noleta
03-15-2010, 06:12 PM
A clown? :shrug:

:haha:

Even a clown can do better:tape:

Don't laugh:ras:He's torturing us with him:bigcry:

Lee
03-15-2010, 06:12 PM

Not really suprising, Ferrer is a claycourter although he plays well enough on clay but it's not easy to get back on hard court when you play all the time between AO and IW on clay.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1258142/Kate-Winslet-Sam-Mendes-split-mutual-agreement-years-marriage.html

:sad:

especially there are children involved.

Lee
03-15-2010, 06:13 PM
No.Sky doesn't show late sessions Lee:sad::(

There're pics everywhere plus a thread on GM :tape:

Noleta
03-15-2010, 06:14 PM
There're pics everywhere plus a thread on GM :tape:

And yet i didn't see them:o

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Thanks for reminding me of Noleta. So mad Sky won't show Isner vs Querrey :mad: And they might not even show Tomas vs Nando :eek: 4 players I like, and Sky gimme the shit matches :mad:

Gonna go watch now, see ya' :wavey:

Noleta
03-15-2010, 06:20 PM
Thanks for reminding me of Noleta. So mad Sky won't show Isner vs Querrey :mad: And they might not even show Tomas vs Nando :eek: 4 players I like, and Sky gimme the shit matches :mad:

Gonna go watch now, see ya' :wavey:

Sorry Jase:hug:I hate their IW/Miami coverage:banghead:

See ya tomorrow:kiss:

ellen_
03-15-2010, 06:25 PM

I know :tape: And that together with Cilic's loss, Davydenko's loss, Robredo's loss, Stepanek's loss, Karlovic's loss and Monfils's loss completely ruined my good position in our ATP draw challenge group :spit: Useless.

At least my 2 finalists are still in. Some had Davydenko and even Simon :lol: Ruined!

Noleta
03-15-2010, 06:30 PM
I know :tape: And that together with Cilic's loss, Davydenko's loss, Robredo's loss, Stepanek's loss, Karlovic's loss and Monfils's loss completely ruined my good position in our ATP draw challenge group :spit: Useless.

At least my 2 finalists are still in. Some had Davydenko and even Simon :lol: Ruined!

Cilic was a big shock:tape:Fleming picked Monfils for the title:haha:

Time for me to go and earn some money,have a lovely and stessfree night peeps:hug::kiss:

:wavey:

Lee
03-15-2010, 06:33 PM
:wavey: Noleta

ellen_
03-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Have a lovely night aswell! :hug: :wavey: Do you want me to text you the result or you prefer not? :lol:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Back :wavey:

This Ferrero/Monaco match is like watching paint dry :yawn:

Noleta - don't work too hard :hug:

Ellen - I just saw this ad on a local job site and immediately thought of you :D

Hi!
My name is ********, I’m 21…
I’m a happy, responsible, honest, hard working, flexible boy from Latvia . In UK I’m working since june last year. I worked on the fields for 5 month, but now I’m working as gardener in one English family. I work only 20 h per week, so I have plenty free time, that’s why I’m looking for extra job!

:awww: Do you have any ideas for him?

ellen_
03-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Welcome back, Rosie :kiss:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Welcome back, Rosie :kiss:

:kiss: Do you have any ideas for our boy from Latvia? His advert is entitled "Open to any offers" :D

ellen_
03-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Ellen - I just saw this ad on a local job site and immediately thought of you :D

Hi!
My name is ********, I’m 21…
I’m a happy, responsible, honest, hard working, flexible boy from Latvia . In UK I’m working since june last year. I worked on the fields for 5 month, but now I’m working as gardener in one English family. I work only 20 h per week, so I have plenty free time, that’s why I’m looking for extra job!

:awww: Do you have any ideas for him?

Sure I do :aplot:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Sure I do :aplot:

Thought you might :p

zoltan83
03-15-2010, 07:26 PM
:wavey: Good evening!

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Good evening Wizz :kiss: Come to cheer us on our journey on the scary Djokocoaster :unsure:

zoltan83
03-15-2010, 07:35 PM
What's happening? :p

ellen_
03-15-2010, 07:37 PM
What's happening? :p

Nole is happening, you need to know any more? :rolls: Although we're not on the Djokocoaster just yet.

Helloooo btw! :wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Nole is happening, you need to know any more? :rolls: Although we're not on the Djokocoaster just yet.

Just give it time :p

Aaaaaaaaaah :hearts: I think I see Miljan :inlove: He's wearing a Team Baghdatis uniform to confuse me!

zoltan83
03-15-2010, 07:43 PM

:lol: No I don't need to know more :p

Hello to you!

Aaaaaaaaaah :hearts: I think I see Miljan :inlove: He's wearing a Team Baghdatis uniform to confuse me!
Ok :p

ellen_
03-15-2010, 07:44 PM

Oh I do :tape:

Are you sure he doesn't want to attract my attention that way? :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 07:44 PM
:lol: No I don't need to know more :p

Hello to you!

Ok :p

That sighting brought a warm glow to my heart :D

zoltan83
03-15-2010, 07:47 PM
That sighting brought a warm glow to my heart :D

Glad to read :D

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Glad to read :D

I am very easily pleased :D

zoltan83
03-15-2010, 07:51 PM
I will remember that :aplot:

ellen_
Nico, I think we need to start planning soon for Saturday btw :p Nice information, it will rain all friggin day!

*Ljubica*
I will remember that :aplot:

ellen_
03-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Btw, now Murray is out, we aren't getting doubles anymore :spit: Bastards.

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Btw, now Murray is out, we aren't getting doubles anymore :spit: Bastards.

:awww: Next time you'll just have to make sure your faves team up with Team Murray :unsure:

zoltan83
03-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Nico, I think we need to start planning soon for Saturday btw :p Nice information, it will rain all friggin day!
That would be a good idea :p
Where to start? Meeting point... Bruxelles... What about Bruxelles Central?

:eek: Rain? in Belgium? How unlucky we are :p
:angel:

ellen_
03-15-2010, 08:04 PM
:awww: Next time you'll just have to make sure your faves team up with Team Murray :unsure:

:spit: Never!

That would be a good idea :p
Where to start? Meeting point... Bruxelles... What about Bruxelles Central?

:eek: Rain? in Belgium? How unlucky we are :p

Yes, central station sounds fine. And then.. :unsure: Grand Place is like close to it, right? Shame Mini Europe is out of the center :awww:

2 things on my list already. An umbrella and a map :lol: And that all besides making sure I don't lose or leave Noleta somewhere.

zoltan83
03-15-2010, 08:06 PM
:spit: Never!

Yes, central station sounds fine. And then.. :unsure: Grand Place is like close to it, right? Shame Mini Europe is out of the center :awww:

2 things on my list already. An umbrella and a map :lol:

Yes Grand Places is just near to Central station.
It's not because Mini Europe is out of the center that we can't go there eventually. We just need to take the subway :p

A map? are you afraid to get lost in Bruxelles? :p

Why do you think we could lose Noleta? :p

ellen_
03-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Yes Grand Places is just near to Central station.
It's not because Mini Europe is out of the center that we can't go there eventually. We just need to take the subway :p

A map? are you afraid to get lost in Bruxelles? :p

2 subways is too much to get there :p

I don't even have a map of Brussel :lol: I wouldn't get lost but there might be things I wanna see that I don't know about. (omg do I really live here for almost 22 years already :o)

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Having met the lovely Noleta - I don't think she would be that easy to lose :shrug:

ellen_
03-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Why do you think we could lose Noleta? :p

Imagine she smells an Ugg store :help: She will run after the wonderful aroma and you'll lose her in no time.

zoltan83
03-15-2010, 08:21 PM
2 subways is too much to get there :p

I don't even have a map of Brussel :lol: I wouldn't get lost but there might be things I wanna see that I don't know about. (omg do I really live here for almost 22 years already :o)
ok :p

I'm not sure I still have a map. I'll check :D
Shame on you :p

Imagine she smells an Ugg store :help: She will run after the wonderful aroma and you'll lose her in no time.
:rolls:

ellen_
03-15-2010, 08:21 PM
:haha: My curry friend :worship:

sdevvarman I just forgot where I parked at the mall and was looking for the car for over an hour.... im a dumbass

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 08:22 PM

:lol: :rolls:

Btw - Marcos' latest Tweet made me think of you :D

Just going to practise now and then hang out a bit at the swimming pool...:)

What pictures does that conjure up for you? :D

:haha: My curry friend :worship:

sdevvarman I just forgot where I parked at the mall and was looking for the car for over an hour.... im a dumbass

:tape: I did that once :o

ellen_
03-15-2010, 08:23 PM
:lol: :rolls:

Btw - Marcos' latest Tweet made me think of you :D

Just going to practise now and then hang out a bit at the swimming pool...:)

What pictures does that conjure up for you? :D

:eek: Poncho without a poncho!

ellen_
03-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Methinks someone should learn Marcos how to tweet pictures.

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 08:26 PM
:eek: Poncho without a poncho!

:rolls: Get on the plane to IW right NOW my girl :D

Methinks someone should learn Marcos how to tweet pictures.

Are we really ready for Team B shirtless :unsure: :help:

ellen_
03-15-2010, 08:29 PM
:rolls: Get on the plane to IW right NOW my girl :D

If I only could :awww:

Are we really ready for Team B shirtless :unsure: :help:

I am, and you aren't gonna pretend like you aren't ready, right? :devil:

ellen_
03-15-2010, 08:31 PM
:tape: I did that once :o

Happened to me too though. We went to the car at the cinema after the movie last week, and while chatting we kept walking and walking. Until we realised the car was like on the first cars we had passed :spit:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 08:33 PM
I am, and you aren't gonna pretend like you aren't ready, right? :devil:

I have years of practice in this - I am ALWAYS ready :D

Happened to me too though. We went to the car at the cinema after the movie last week, and while chatting we kept walking and walking. Until we realised the car was like on the first cars we had passed :spit:

Well once it happened to me and I "lost" the car............. and it really had been stolen :awww: Horrible feeling that was.

ellen_
03-15-2010, 08:45 PM
"All you need is love" was just on tv. It's about people who love eachother but live faaaar apart. Wouldn't it be nice if you entered me in that show? :angel:

I have years of practice in this - I am ALWAYS ready :D

I'm sure you are :aplot:

Well once it happened to me and I "lost" the car............. and it really had been stolen :awww: Horrible feeling that was.

:eek:

But then you aren't the dumbass, right? The criminals are :mad: Did you ever see it again?

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 09:00 PM
"All you need is love" was just on tv. It's about people who love eachother but live faaaar apart. Wouldn't it be nice if you entered me in that show? :angel:

I am already the star of that show, remember :p

I'm sure you are :aplot:

Old habits are hard to break :o

:eek:
But then you aren't the dumbass, right? The criminals are :mad: Did you ever see it again?

Yep - burnt out and trashed in a backstreet in Birmingham :rolleyes: They were just kids - joyriders as they call them :rolleyes: It was years ago but I've never forgotten. It was just an old car - a clapped out Escort, but my first, and seeing it like that made me :tears:

ellen_
03-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Ahww, that is sad :awww: I always wonder how actions like that can even come to a human's mind.

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Ahww, that is sad :awww: I always wonder how actions like that can even come to a human's mind.

Well nowadays, what they call "petty" crime (stealing - no physical harm to people) is usually done to finance a drug habit. Kids steal cars to sell them, or at least parts from them, to buy drugs. But that wasn't so much the case 20 years ago when my little yellow car was taken :sad: So I guess just "thrill seeking" :rolleyes:, boredom, impressing their mates or whatever.

Personally I think the law is nowhere near tough enough - at least here in the UK. Little b**tards like the ones that broke down my garage door and scared me half to death the other day, or the ones that broke into my friend John's 80-year-old grandmother's house and stole here jewellery, deserve to be locked up and given a really hard lesson imo, Then maybe they'd think twice about doing it again :spit: The law is way too soft and thinks more of the criminal than the victim.

*Ljubica*
03-15-2010, 09:54 PM
Bed time :zzz: Enjoy the rest of the matches people - and goodnight :kiss:

ellen_
03-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Boredom is probably a big cause :rolleyes:

And yes, these laws are all shit. Too many ways to escape from them, imo.

Nole nearly gave me heart attack there. I demand treatement.

Goodnight Rosie :kiss:

Certinfy
03-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Congrats all Nole fans :)

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 07:08 AM
Congrats all Nole fans :)

Thanks dear :kiss:

Night match for Marcos - what a surprise :rolleyes: Will totally have to abandon all hopes of that one and just watch highlights tomorrow afternoon. Might even get a much-needed early night tonight.

And random thought - so funny to read the usual suspect haters on the GM Nole thread. If they really hate him so much, why the f*** do they watch in the first place?

Anyway - off to work now - catch everyone tonight :wavey:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 10:47 AM
Night match for Marcos - what a surprise :rolleyes: Will totally have to abandon all hopes of that one and just watch highlights tomorrow afternoon. Might even get a much-needed early night tonight.

I know :fiery: Clijsters was at first evening match yesterday too and I didn't wake up either :awww: Marcos will just have to win then, nothing else he can do. I hope someone records it though.

And random thought - so funny to read the usual suspect haters on the GM Nole thread. If they really hate him so much, why the f*** do they watch in the first place?

GM :rolleyes: *pukes*

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 11:34 AM
I know :fiery: Clijsters was at first evening match yesterday too and I didn't wake up either :awww: Marcos will just have to win then, nothing else he can do. I hope someone records it though.

GM :rolleyes: *pukes*

:wavey:

Just popping in at lunchtime. We have no TV coverage here overnight, so I won't be able to record Team B Marcos at all, but hopefully the highlights show will show some of it tomorrow afternoon when I get home. This is what I am relying on as I desparetly want to see the boys in blue :inlove: again and this IW timezone sucks worst of all I think.

OK - have to trudge wearily back to work - hate, hate, hate :yawn: I am soooo bored :zzz:

Later :kiss:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 11:41 AM
You're almost half way through the week, Rosie! :rocker: Hang in there.

Tim can get up in the middle of the night to record it, no? :angel: Pff I will just have to get up and watch it on livestream, I guess.

Random news, Nicole Vaidisova retires and will marry Radek in July :eek: She is 20 years old!

Noleta
03-16-2010, 03:36 PM
:wavey::kiss:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Goodmorning :wavey:

I'm still mad at Kim Clijsters :fiery:

Noleta
03-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Goodmorning :wavey:

I'm still mad at Kim Clijsters :fiery:

Morning to you too:hatoff:

Did she play bad or what?

Azarenka is out too:rolleyes::mad:

Caro or JJ to win:bounce:

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Afternoon Belgian ladies :kiss: That's another day finished for me :woohoo: And such a beautiful day as well - really Spring at last :hearts:

Tim can get up in the middle of the night to record it, no? :angel: Pff I will just have to get up and watch it on livestream, I guess.

Random news, Nicole Vaidisova retires and will marry Radek in July :eek: She is 20 years old!

Radek :inlove: Soon there will be little baby Radeks, no? :awww: Hope they look like Nicole and not him :o

As for the livestream - I wish you courage for that one - and don't forget the screencaps :p

Certinfy
03-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Yeah it's piss taking about Vika losing last night :banghead: Have no interest in the WTA side at all now.

Anyway, Rosie, Ellen, Noleta :wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 04:06 PM
J_Sun :inlove:

Certinfy
03-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Rosie :inlove:

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Rosie :inlove:

Congrats for your Thomas' win last night btw - seems he had it a LOT easier than Nole :tape: :lol:

Noleta
03-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Yeah it's piss taking about Vika losing last night :banghead: Have no interest in the WTA side at all now.

I had her in the final:(

ellen_
03-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Morning to you too:hatoff:

Did she play bad or what?

Azarenka is out too:rolleyes::mad:

Caro or JJ to win:bounce:

I'm up for a while though :p Cleaned the house and just had a latte macchiato with apple cake :hearts:

She choked big time in that TB. She was like 4-0 up.

I don't care about them :p

Radek :inlove: Soon there will be little baby Radeks, no? :awww: Hope they look like Nicole and not him :o

Maybe she'll come back when she blessed the world with a baby Stepanek :hearts:

Jason :kiss:

Certinfy
03-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Congrats for your Thomas' win last night btw - seems he had it a LOT easier than Nole :tape: :lol:Well of course, he played a lot better than Nole :rolls:

I had her in the final:(I had her to win :o

I'm up for a while though :p Cleaned the house and just had a latte macchiato with apple cake :hearts: Hehe, lucky u.

She choked big time in that TB. She was like 4-0 up. :sad:

I don't care about them :p Same here :o

Maybe she'll come back when she blessed the world with a baby Stepanek :hearts: I sure hope not :o Might force Radek into retiring as well, and then the Czechs will suck in DC.

Jason :kiss:Ellen :kiss:

Noleta
03-16-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm up for a while though :p Cleaned the house and just had a latte macchiato with apple cake :hearts:

She choked big time in that TB. She was like 4-0 up.

I don't care about them :p

You:eek::speakles:

Everyone is choking nowadays:shrug:Something int he water?:confused:

Pitty:p

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 04:25 PM
I sure hope not :o Might force Radek into retiring as well, and then the Czechs will suck in DC.

Ellen :kiss:

No.....................if we have Daddy Radek he'll need to work harder and play for even longer to pay for the kids :D

Certinfy
03-16-2010, 04:26 PM
No.....................if we have Daddy Radek he'll need to work harder and play for even longer to pay for the kids :D:haha: I sure hope so tho, would be awesome!

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 04:28 PM
:haha: I sure hope so tho, would be awesome!

I keep on getting that picture in my mind - you know the one with a hideous looking baby Radek on Lleyton Hewitt's wife's knee :tape: I sure hope the baby Steps look like their Mum.

Certinfy
03-16-2010, 04:32 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: I so hope ur right tho.

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Maybe this is why Radek is playing so poorly this year - he has pre-Wedding jitters :unsure: Or maybe Nicole is already pregnant :eek: hence the early Wedding date, and he's stressing about it :shrug:

Certinfy
03-16-2010, 04:38 PM
:eek: Come to think of it, it makes a lot of sense :speakles:

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 04:40 PM
:eek: Come to think of it, it makes a lot of sense :speakles:

Only time will tell :D Can't wait to see the Wedding pics though :hearts:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Everyone is choking nowadays:shrug:Something int he water?:confused:

That's why I'm mad at her, and Justine. I don't want them to become one of the many random WTA chokers :shrug: They are grandslam winners!

ellen_
03-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Random, but today I have discovered the most useless sports ever, I think. Cheese rolling race and chess-boxing :confused:

Certinfy
03-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Only time will tell :D Can't wait to see the Wedding pics though :hearts:I can :p Really please Radek, find someone ur own age :o

Noleta
03-16-2010, 04:47 PM
That's why I'm mad at her, and Justine. I don't want them to become one of the many random WTA chokers :shrug: They are grandslam winners!

It's contagious:shrug:

Random, but today I have discovered the most useless sports ever, I think. Cheese rolling race and chess-boxing :confused:

Thought you've been cleaning,cooking?:confused:

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 04:48 PM

Cheese rolling is a wonderful old English sport :D But sadly the latest race has been banned for Health and Safety reasons :sad: Such a shame :awww:

Noleta
03-16-2010, 04:48 PM
I can :p Really please Radek, find someone ur own age :o

No...he need someone young to teach her the warm while she's till flexible:D

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 04:49 PM
I can :p Really please Radek, find someone ur own age :o

He's not THAT much older than her is he? :shrug: She's 20, he's maybe late 20's/early 30's - nothing wrong with that imo - quite normal :shrug:

No...he need someone young to teach her the warm while she's till flexible:D

:rolls: :lol: :haha:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Thought you've been cleaning,cooking?:confused:

I take breaks :shrug: :p

Noleta
03-16-2010, 04:53 PM
I take breaks :shrug: :p

Breaks?You can't:eek:No rest for the wicked:armed:

Certinfy
03-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Oh Noleta :rolls:

And Rosie, fair enough, but Nicole is hot, and Radek looks about 40 :o

Ok see ya' for now :wavey:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Breaks?You can't:eek:No rest for the wicked:armed:

I am far away from my beloved one, I am allowed to take breaks when my heart and mind can't handle it anymore :tears:

I dreamed about buying fish btw. :cuckoo:

Noleta
03-16-2010, 04:59 PM
I am far away from my beloved one, I am allowed to take breaks when my heart and mind can't handle it anymore :tears:

Oh those crocodile tears:devil:

What made you dream about fish?:devil::haha:

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 05:01 PM

Which one?

Oh Noleta :rolls:

And Rosie, fair enough, but Nicole is hot, and Radek looks about 40 :o

Ok see ya' for now :wavey:

See you later Jase :kiss:

ellen_

I don't know :confused: I have a fish, Johnny, and he is really weird because he swims upside down sometimes - but besides that, I have absolutely nothing with fish.

*Ljubica*

I was too scared to ask that one:o

Btw - if you're still around Jase - Sky Sports 4 are just showing Thomas v Verdasco.

ellen_
03-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Also about my dream, it was like some busy street with about 100 fish stores. I think I remember it was for a gift, but who would I give a fish :confused: I mean fish that are alive btw, not to eat :tape:

Which one?

The one who managed to win a match in Morocco! :hearts: :banana:

Noleta
03-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Which one?

:lol::rolls:

I don't know :confused: I have a fish, Johnny, and he is really weird because he swims upside down sometimes - but besides that, I have absolutely nothing with fish.

Did you name him after Isner?:D

ellen your dreams make me:haha:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Did you name him after Isner?:D

Yes! :hearts:

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Also about my dream, it was like some busy street with about 100 fish stores. I think I remember it was for a gift, but who would I give a fish :confused:

LOL - sorry - but that really made me :rolls: So why does Johnny swim upside down, dare I ask?

The one who managed to win a match in Morocco! :hearts: :banana:

Ah - of course - how could we forget? :o

ellen_
03-16-2010, 05:08 PM
LOL - sorry - but that really made me :rolls: So why does Johnny swim upside down, dare I ask?

In the beginning, I thought he was sick - but he just flips upside down and back frequently, and he's still alive :shrug:

Noleta
03-16-2010, 05:09 PM
Also about my dream, it was like some busy street with about 100 fish stores. I think I remember it was for a gift, but who would I give a fish :confused: I mean fish that are alive btw, not to eat :tape:

The stensh must've been unbearable:eek::tape:

Yes! :hearts:

Must be a very big fish:lick:

:lol::p

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 05:12 PM
In the beginning, I thought he was sick - but he just flips upside down and back frequently, and he's still alive :shrug:

Typical attention seeker like most men :p Are you sure he's not Italian? :angel:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Must be a very big fish:lick:

:lol::p

:secret: His tail is about as big as himself :p :o

Johnny! http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/SnLrY8yHvHI/AAAAAAAABf4/NrU-Cs-sEMA/s800/DSC00033.JPG

Noleta
03-16-2010, 05:18 PM

Are we still talking about johnny the fish?:devil:

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 05:19 PM

Johnny! http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/SnLrY8yHvHI/AAAAAAAABf4/NrU-Cs-sEMA/s800/DSC00033.JPG

:awww: :hearts:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Are we still talking about johnny the fish?:devil:

Unfortunately Yes :D

Noleta
03-16-2010, 05:20 PM
It's so small:awww::hearts:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 05:20 PM
:awww: :hearts:

Very graceful, isn't he? Highly possible that he's an Italian goldfish.

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Very graceful, isn't he? Highly possible that he's an Italian goldfish.

Does he keep his Uggs at the bottom of the fish tankl? That's usually a sure way of telling if he's genuinely Italian or not?

It's so small:awww::hearts:

:unsure: I hope we're still talking about the fish here and not Mr. Isner :o

ellen_
03-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Does he keep his Uggs at the bottom of the fish tankl? That's usually a sure way of telling if he's genuinely Italian or not?

Can't you see the white ends on his tail? FishUggs!

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Can't you see the white ends on his tail? FishUggs!

Ah, but of course :tape: Sorry - you know my eyes are bad - I don't always see things until it's far too late to stop them :o

Noleta
03-16-2010, 05:31 PM
:unsure: I hope we're still talking about the fish here and not Mr. Isner :o

There is nothing small about giant Isner or so ellen told me:devil:

Who ate all the pies?:D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1258244/Mark-Wahlberg-piles-pounds-play-boxer-Micky-Ward-The-Fighter.html

Looks tasty,no?:D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1258265/Jessica-Simpson-left-retching-eating-bugs-bid-boost-metabolism.html

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 05:34 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1258244/Mark-Wahlberg-piles-pounds-play-boxer-Micky-Ward-The-Fighter.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1258265/Jessica-Simpson-left-retching-eating-bugs-bid-boost-metabolism.html

Ugh :bolt: fried worms :eek: I was just about to eat my dinner :help:

And I'm almost scared to ask how Ellen knows this fact about John.:o

Btw - are you girls SURE you won't come to Rome? All the Italian Stallions will get Wild Cards for sure, and Erno is only two spots off a main draw place, which means he'll get in for sure.

ellen_
03-16-2010, 05:36 PM

True.

Who is that and what has he done to Mark?! :eek:

Veggie! :cool:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 05:38 PM
And I'm almost scared to ask how Ellen knows this fact about John.:o

I have good eyes :p

Btw - are you girls SURE you won't come to Rome? All the Italian Stallions will get Wild Cards for sure, and Erno is only two spots off a main draw place, which means he'll get in for sure.

I SO wanna go :awww: But I'm not a fan of short weekend trips where the travel time is about as long as the time you'll have there. Will look into it once more. When are you there?

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 05:44 PM
I have good eyes :p

I SO wanna go :awww: But I'm not a fan of short weekend trips where the travel time is about as long as the time you'll have there. Will look into it once more. When are you there?

The first Saturday morning til Monday night - so literally only 2 nights/3 days. I know what you mean - I wish now I could go there for longer, instead of having time off during the Munich/Belgrade week - but I can't change my leave at work now, and the Belgrade week is my Birthday, so I have no other choice.

I am so tempted by Monte Carlo too now - my friend has just booked her flights etc and is trying to persuade me to go with her for the first weekend. So many tournaments - so little time :o

Your fish is on my TV right now btw :D

ellen_
03-16-2010, 05:52 PM
The first Saturday morning til Monday night - so literally only 2 nights/3 days. I know what you mean - I wish now I could go there for longer, instead of having time off during the Munich/Belgrade week - but I can't change my leave at work now, and the Belgrade week is my Birthday, so I have no other choice.

I am so tempted by Monte Carlo too now - my friend has just booked her flights etc and is trying to persuade me to go with her for the first weekend. So many tournaments - so little time :o

Your fish is on my TV right now btw :D

It's all too complicated to get there :tape: I would never take the nighttrain there, it takes like 24hours from here. And all the hassle with the airplanes then :rolleyes: I'm still doubting about RG too. A weekend is just too short for me to go through all the hassle.

What's he doing? :p

Noleta
03-16-2010, 05:55 PM
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/959/Bizar/article/detail/1080698/2010/03/16/Ophef-over-afstandsbediening-die-vrouw-in-toom-houdt.dhtml

:haha:

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 05:56 PM
It's all too complicated to get there :tape: I would never take the nighttrain there, it takes like 24hours from here. And all the hassle with the airplanes then :rolleyes: I'm still doubting about RG too. A weekend is just too short for me to go through all the hassle.

What's he doing? :p

:awww: I do understand, but it would have been fun to stalk the Ugg man watch tennis with you surrounded by all those hunky Italians :D I quite like the night train actually - I fall asleep the minute I get on it, and wake up about half an hour outside Rome.

MC is just soooooooo expensive - I love it, but could get a week in a Hotel anywhere else for the price of two nights there :o I really want to go to Basel again this year, and kind of want to go to Stockholm too as Marcos has to defend the title there. Money and annual leave just doesn't stretch far enough :sad:

As for John - why - he's playing tennis - what else would he be doing? :p

Noleta
03-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Rosie:lol::hug:It is an expensive hobby:rolls:

ellen_
03-16-2010, 06:01 PM
:awww: I do understand, but it would have been fun to stalk the Ugg man watch tennis with you surrounded by all those hunky Italians :D I quite like the night train actually - I fall asleep the minute I get on it, and wake up about half an hour outside Rome.

I'd be sick for days instead of falling asleep :p

MC is just soooooooo expensive - I love it, but could get a week in a Hotel anywhere else for the price of two nights there :o I really want to go to Basel again this year, and kind of want to go to Stockholm too as Marcos has to defend the title there. Money and annual leave just doesn't stretch far enough :sad:

I'm also kind of in a dilemma, as I don't know when I'll find a job - I can't plan a lot :rolleyes:

As for John - why - he's playing tennis - what else would he be doing? :p

I don't know :angel:

*Ljubica*
03-16-2010, 06:09 PM
Rosie:lol::hug:It is an expensive hobby:rolls:

I just need to find a wealthy man to help :D

kalisita
03-16-2010, 09:55 PM
:bounce: MTF returns! :bounce:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 06:59 AM
OMG :woohoo: OMG :eek:

I just woke up and checked the scores - and Marcos won :bounce: He beat Federer :woohoo: Savd match points too so I believe :D I literally burst into tears when I saw the score - I am so proud of Team B :banana:

So here's a huge :kiss: and a :hug: for Marcos, Eduardo, Horacio and Ponchoooooo :inlove: Love you all, and can't wait to see the highlights on TV when I get home from work.

Off to work now - later :bounce:

:bounce: MTF returns! :bounce:

:awww: And we'd all given up and gone to bed on this side of the Atlantic by then :sad:

But never mind - the Ponchoooooo worshippers are happy today :D Nothng else matters!!!

ellen_
03-17-2010, 08:41 AM
Ooooh we are so happy on this lovely spring day! :bounce: :woohoo:

I was still up at 11pm (when kali posted), and it worked for like 1 minute for me before it fell apart again :lol: I really thought they had moved the servers to the dumpster.

Can't wait for Sr. Bolelli :banana: I KNEW Morocco challenger had livestream.

Still takes ages to post for me btw.

ellen_
03-17-2010, 03:19 PM
We are back, but for how long :lol:

Simone is not doing very well btw, he just looks sad and without energy :awww: :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 03:59 PM
:woohoo: MTF is back :bounce: But for how long? :unsure: Can only access through Firefox, not IE, and only certain pages - so guess the error message will appear again soon.

Sorry about Simo Ellen :awww: :hug:

But I'm still so thrilled for Team B. Just about to watch the replay on Sky now :D

Noleta
03-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Attempt 10000000000000000000000000000000000000:rolleyes:

:wavey::unsure:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1258640/Bunny-crispy-rabbit-sorry-sight-hutch-torched-owners-sister-family-bust-up.html

:sad::mad:

:spit::confused:
You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

kalisita
03-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Back. :clap2: Hopefully it'll stick this time. :)

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Noletaaaaa and Kalisitaaaaaa :wavey:

I'm just watching highlights of Marcos' match on TV :inlove: Still :bounce: around with happiness :D

And if Ellen can access/read this - we have a Ponchooooooo - in green :hearts:

And have to laugh at the faces of Fed and his ghastly support camp - Gwen Steffani etc :rolleyes: Oh dear how sour and bitter :tape:

ellen_
03-17-2010, 05:36 PM
No bunny violence here please :armed: Sensitive souls around.

Lime green Poncho :awww: I will stay awake, I have to. I promise, Poncho! :hug:

ellen_
03-17-2010, 05:38 PM

Noleta
03-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Hi and by,hope mtf is behaves tomorrow:rolleyes:Cheer for Nole very loud.

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 05:41 PM
Hi and by,hope mtf is behaves tomorrow:rolleyes:Cheer for Nole very loud.

Good luck :hug:

Final set tie-break on my screen now :hearts:

:awww: Poncho is laughing in the final set tie-break :eek: Actually laughing :tape: Poor Eduardo, though, looks like he will have a heart attack one day soon - he looks soooooooo tense :sad:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 05:49 PM
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

My boys at the end of the match :hearts:

Ponchoooooooo and Eduardo :inlove: They look soooooooo happy at the end :hearts:

ellen_
03-17-2010, 05:50 PM
Bye Noleta :awww: :hug:

:awww: Poncho is laughing in the final set tie-break :eek: Actually laughing :tape: Poor Eduardo, though, looks like he will have a heart attack one day soon - he looks soooooooo tense :sad:

:lol: How cute! But yes, poor Eduardo needs some distraction, methinks.

I can't delete my double post so whatever :shrug:

ellen_
03-17-2010, 05:50 PM
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

My boys boy at the end of the match :hearts:

Ponchoooooooo and Eduardo :inlove: They look soooooooo happy at the end :hearts:

Fixed :p

Ahh I wanna download that match :mad:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Fixed :p

:nerner: :angel:

Eduardo looked so happy at the end it made me cry :o He doesn't need distraction yet though - still needs to work - time for distraction later!

ellen_
03-17-2010, 05:57 PM
That will calm us down in these tense times at MTF.

http://www.arryadia.com/mtt/2010/marrakech2010/images/1_1-b.jpg

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Are you sure he will "calm" us? I would have thought he had the opposite effect on you :p

Certinfy
03-17-2010, 06:08 PM
So fucking hard to even post here :mad:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 06:11 PM
So fucking hard to even post here :mad:

Jase - I know :sad: MTF really sucks today :spit:

ellen_
03-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Are you sure he will "calm" us? I would have thought he had the opposite effect on you :p

But still relaxing in some way :p

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 07:24 PM
But still relaxing in some way :p

Maybe for you :p I can't stand the pace of these younger men - it's all about the Coaches for me ;)

ellen_
03-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Maybe for you :p I can't stand the pace of these younger men - it's all about the Coaches for me ;)

:devil: Although... there's wasn't a lot of pace to see today :tape:

Dare I ask it once again... Are we BACK online? :unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 07:34 PM
:devil: Although... there's wasn't a lot of pace to see today :tape:

Dare I ask it once again... Are we BACK online? :unsure:

Slowly is always better :D

And we've been back at least 5 minutes now - so guess that's one good sign :unsure:

And oh for f**** sake, hurry the f**** up Monaco and GGL - get your damned borefest over with so I can watch Novak.

ellen_
03-17-2010, 07:36 PM
Slowly is always better :D

And we've been back at least 5 minutes now - so guess that's one good sign :unsure:

And oh for f**** sake, hurry the f**** up Monaco and GGL - get your damned borefest over with so I can watch Novak.

That's right, but I wouldn't mind some intensity.

:banana:

Monaco is so winning this 2nd set :lol: Are you staying up for Team Baghdatis?

Certinfy
03-17-2010, 07:37 PM
:haha: Such a crappy match :haha:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 07:41 PM
That's right, but I wouldn't mind some intensity.

If you're liucky you can have both :DD

Monaco is so winning this 2nd set :lol: Are you staying up for Team Baghdatis?

I know :rolleyes: It was inevitable - inflict as much pain on me as possible :sad: And - no - I don't think I can watch Team B tonight :sad: Sky aren't showing it, so it would be a livestream :unsure: which scares me, at about 2.00am, and I have an important meeting at work at 8.30am. I'd love to but I doubt it very much :sad:

ellen_
03-17-2010, 07:44 PM
If you're liucky you can have both :DD

:banana: Bring it onnn.

I know :rolleyes: It was inevitable - inflict as much pain on me as possible :sad: And - no - I don't think I can watch Team B tonight :sad: Sky aren't showing it, so it would be a livestream :unsure: which scares me, at about 2.00am, and I have an important meeting at work at 8.30am. I'd love to but I doubt it very much :sad:

Sorry, I seriously thought it was Friday already tomorrow :tape:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 07:50 PM
:banana: Bring it onnn.

Sadly we are not in IW, so it will have to stay imagination only.

Sorry, I seriously thought it was Friday already tomorrow :tape:

I wish :sad:

And good to see Poncho is working hard...............

"Woke up, had breakfast, then went to the gym...now going to the club to hit some balls and start preparing for my match...;) Wish me luck!"

And in other news - Monaco you boring Argentine *******. Get the f*** off that court now - I'm already :zzz:

zoltan83
03-17-2010, 08:57 PM
:wavey: Hi people!

Let's see how long before the next maintenance :p

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 08:58 PM
Hello again Wizard Man :inlove: I say 10 minutes if we're lucky!

ellen_
03-17-2010, 09:01 PM
When is Poncho not working hard, Rosie? :cool:

Hellooo, MTF!

zoltan83
03-17-2010, 09:03 PM
I like to chat on your status... So I don't know if I mind mtf to be down :p

ellen_
03-17-2010, 09:06 PM

Next time at your FB place! Right Rosie? :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 09:07 PM
When is Poncho not working hard, Rosie? :cool:

Hellooo, MTF!

When he's laughing his head of as his mate faces match points and final set tie-breaks :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 09:08 PM

You're more than welcome to chat there dear :D

ellen_
03-17-2010, 09:09 PM
When he's laughing his head of as his mate faces match points and final set tie-breaks :rolleyes:

Laughing when nervous or in stress situations, I have that too - unfortunately sometimes :awww:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 09:10 PM
Laughing when nervous or in stress situations, I have that too - unfortunately sometimes :awww:

Then you two make the perfect combination :D

zoltan83
03-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Next time at your FB place! Right Rosie? :devil:

Why my place? :p It's better Rosie's place :D

ellen_
03-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Nole, don't start! :scared:

Then you two make the perfect combination :D

I know :hug: But others need me more.

Why my place? :p It's better Rosie's place :D

Chez Rosé is nice indeed :cool:

zoltan83
03-17-2010, 09:16 PM

:drink: :smoke: :aparty:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 09:22 PM

And at my place you also get pretty pink cup cakes :hearts: Today one of my work colleagues' bought in loads of beautiful little cakes her daughter made at College, and I bought some home with me - they're very pink and pretty with sparkly things in the icing :hearts: Don't get that anywhere else do you?

ellen_
03-17-2010, 09:23 PM
And at my place you also get pretty pink cup cakes :hearts: Today one of my work colleagues' bought in loads of beautiful little cakes her daughter made at College, and I bought some home with me - they're very pink and pretty with sparkly things in the icing :hearts: Don't get that anywhere else do you?

How do you know Nico doesn't have pink cup cakes? :p

He is nervous, bless him.

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 09:25 PM

Nico is way too macho to keep such things in his kitchen I'm sure :o

Riccardo :hearts: :inlove:

ellen_
03-17-2010, 09:26 PM

Right. He might have other special things though, he's a wizard afterall :D

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 09:29 PM

When you meet him at the weekend, I trust you to find all all these "special things" and report back :D

ellen_
03-17-2010, 09:32 PM
When you meet him at the weekend, I trust you to find all all these "special things" and report back :D

:eek: Not those things! :o :rolls:

I meant things like flying apple pie, or golden rice pudding :p

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 09:37 PM

:lol: And many other specialities from Sr. Bolelli's Rotterdam restaurant.

OMG! Nole lost 1st set. Now if he's to win I have to sit throgh another two before I can go to sleep :o

zoltan83
03-17-2010, 09:37 PM

That's true... How do you know Rosie? :p

:eek: Me ? Macho? :ras: :ras:
I'm THE WIZARD :cool:
:lol: Special things... Care to develop Rosie? :aplot:

Reporting is bad :p

What things? :angel:

*Ljubica*
03-17-2010, 09:38 PM
That's true... How do you know Rosie? :p

Call it feminine intuition :angel: