Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

ellen_
03-13-2010, 09:28 PM
Davy looks better in real life:)

He looks even... tinier and more fragile on the screen imo. He definitely looks better in real life.

Ernie sweats so much...

He does :lick: :p

:banghead: Break. :banghead:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Great match so far :hearts:

+1.

He does :lick: :p

NID:rolls:

Trainer for Davy!!

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Timeout for Kolya :awww:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Arghhhhhhh wish i was there:bigcry:Sunshine:hearts:Tennis:inlove:Nole :drool:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 09:36 PM
Arghhhhhhh wish i was there:bigcry:Sunshine:hearts:Tennis:inlove:Nole :drool:

Me too :awww: Sunshine, tennis, Janko, Team Baghdatis :hearts: The Ugg man ........................

Noleta
03-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Sorry but Kuznetsova/Suarez should be on court2,not the other way around:(

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 09:42 PM
Sorry but Kuznetsova/Suarez should be on court2,not the other way around:(

+ 1 :worship:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Sveta should better hurry so I can see Kim on tv :mad:

Btw, Sveta's twitter is a-maaaa-zing :haha: One of the examples:

"i love all kind of music,from rapers i love snoop,50 and T.I those guys are the best for me!i like rihana as well ,mary J.Blige,ne-yo,pitbul" :o :rolls:

"so hot and nice outside but i see some girls wearing ugg boots,i wonder how they feel.." :lol: had to post that one for mysteriously smelly reasons

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Sveta should better hurry so I can see Kim on tv :mad:

Btw, Sveta's twitter is a-maaaa-zing :haha: One of the examples:

"i love all kind of music,from rapers i love snoop,50 and T.I those guys are the best for me!i like rihana as well ,mary J.Blige,ne-yo,pitbul" :o :rolls:

"so hot and nice outside but i see some girls wearing ugg boots,i wonder how they feel.." :lol: had to post that one for mysteriously smelly reasons

:lol: :rolls: Are we really sure it is girls she can see in those boots? Or is it our boys? As for the "rapers"................. :tape: :o

Noleta
03-13-2010, 09:57 PM
:lol:Juqt picturing her saying this with that accent:rolls:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Could be our boys, if I only knew where they are :awww: The main Uggs will be with Ljubicic, I guess - but I don't know where his followers are.

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Could be our boys, if I only knew where they are :awww: The main Uggs will be with Ljubicic, I guess - but I don't know where his followers are.

At home buying new ones I guess :shrug: They need to be smart for when we see them again - no tacky old Uggs for us - only the best!

Sky talking about the "intensity" of Argentine coaches and training methods :angel:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Sky talking about the "intensity" of Argentine coaches and training methods :angel:

:eek: :aplot:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Gulbis can play awesome tennis,but he's just not consistent and patient enough yet.

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:05 PM
:eek: :aplot:

Knew you'd approve :D

Random comment - nice to see Ancic back on court :hearts: I missed him.

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Gulbis can play awesome tennis,but he's just not consistent and patient enough yet.

Tell me something new :p

Random comment - nice to see Ancic back on court :hearts: I missed him.

I knoooow :hearts: Even just the towelhead thing makes me wanna dance that he's back! Annoying for me that he got Bennet though.

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Tell me something new :p

I knoooow :hearts: Even just the towelhead thing makes me wanna dance that he's back! Annoying for me that he got Bennet though.

Pretty much every round in a Masters' is going to be tough :shrug: I don't expect much from him at first, but just good to see him back playing and (hopefully) fit.

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Pretty much every round in a Masters' is going to be tough :shrug: I don't expect much from him at first, but just good to see him back playing and (hopefully) fit.

Well yes, but I don't wanna lose either of them just yet :lol:

Ernie is being really annoying now :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Well yes, but I don't wanna lose either of them just yet :lol:

Ernie is being really annoying now :rolleyes:

Well Julien won the 1st set, but seems that Mario is a break up in the second............. so they're both trying hard to give you a longer match :lol:

:awww: Poor Ernie :sad: He's just a bit too wild and undisciplined in his shots :shrug:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Well Julien won the 1st set, but seems that Mario is a break up in the second............. so they're both trying hard to give you a longer match :lol:

:awww: Poor Ernie :sad: He's just a bit too wild and undisciplined in his shots :shrug:

ellen likes them wild:aplot:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:17 PM

:lol: Well unless they're Italian - then she just likes them sweet and sad :awww: And I actually swear Erno looks younger than he did 2 years ago :confused: Maybe it's the longer hair?

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:21 PM

They are both great guys :hug: But a bagel would be a little too much, right Mario? :kiss:

He has been patient in Delray Beach :shrug:

:ras:

:lol: Well unless they're Italian - then she just likes them sweet and sad :awww: And I actually swear Erno looks younger than he did 2 years ago :confused: Maybe it's the longer hair?

Italians need more attention :hug:

His face definitely looks better with longer hair, maybe that's why he looks shorter. Though with a beard he sometimes has... I'm not sure :unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Italians need more attention :hug:

They have their famous Italian mamas for that :p

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:23 PM
They have their famous Italian mamas for that :p

I was thinking about them too :lol: So cute. Can you imagine Simo being held against mama's ... sweater? :awww:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:24 PM
I was thinking about them too :lol: So cute. Can you imagine Simo being held against mama's ... sweater? :awww:

:lol: Can't say I'd ever really given it much thought ..................... but - yes - i can imagine. They would make evil Mother-in-Laws though :unsure: No other woman would be good enough for their "little boys" :awww:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:26 PM
:lol: Can't say I'd ever really given it much thought ..................... but - yes - i can imagine. They would make evil Mother-in-Laws though :unsure: No other woman would be good enough for their "little boys" :awww:

I know, and noone can cook pasta as good as they can :ras: But she let him marry once, so I guess a 2nd time won't be a problem either.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 10:26 PM
The tennis must be very entertaining for you girl...talking about mama's boobs and mothers-in-laws:haha:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:29 PM
I know, and noone can cook pasta as good as they can :ras: But she let him marry once, so I guess a 2nd time won't be a problem either.

:lol: Thinking that far ahead already are you? :D Hope Noleta and I get invitations to the Wedding, and maybe can wear Uggs with our bridesmaids' dresses, as a mark of respect to the start of your romance :D

Random thought - Erno's lips are quite red :o Looks like he's wearing lipgloss or something :o

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:30 PM
The tennis must be very entertaining for you girl...talking about mama's boobs and mothers-in-laws:haha:

I'm even following 2 matches! It's too intense for me to just watch it in peace and quiet :rolls: And I have my screen divided in 2 halfs.

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:33 PM
:lol: Thinking that far ahead already are you? :D Hope Noleta and I get invitations to the Wedding, and maybe can wear Uggs with our bridesmaids' dresses, as a mark of respect to the start of your romance :D

Random thought - Erno's lips are quite red :o Looks like he's wearing lipgloss or something :o

Ofcourse you can, that would be lovely!

It's because of his drink :p

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Ofcourse you can, that would be lovely!

It's because of his drink :p

:lol: I thought alcohol made the nose go red? Not the lips :confused: Or do you mean he's been drinking Cherryade or something? :shrug:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:36 PM
:lol: I thought alcohol made the nose go red? Not the lips :confused: Or do you mean he's been drinking Cherryade or something? :shrug:

:p He normally drinks this bright red drink during matches. Still wondering what flavour it is...

Noleta
03-13-2010, 10:38 PM
:p He normally drinks this bright red drink during matches. Still wondering what flavour it is...

Strawberries?Blood?...

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Strawberries?]Blood?...

:unsure: Didn't think they had any Vampires in Latvia? :unsure:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm kinda sad :awww:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 10:42 PM
:unsure: Didn't think they had any Vampires in Latvia? :unsure:

I think they do:unsure:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 10:43 PM
I'm kinda sad :awww:

:hug::smooch:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 10:43 PM
OK girlies - I'm going offline now. Going to watch the end of Ancic/Julien from the couch and then go to bed :zzz:

Hope Nole can win without me :unsure: but I'm surely not getting up at 4.00am just to follow a live scoreboard, and I just don't trust livestreams anymore :sad:

See you tomorrow - slaapwel :kiss:

Edit: I'm kinda sad :awww:

:awww: Don't be sad :hug:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Slaapwel Rosie :kiss:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Slaap zacht Rosie:wavey:

Pissed off i can't watch Nole's first match:banghead:Gonna watch Daywatch(horror movie)Slaapwel ellentje,don't be sad pwease:awww:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Have a uhmm... nice night after watching that movie :unsure: Slaapwel!

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 01:23 PM
:wavey:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Oh the joy...my brother wants me to go with him to Quick...just when i'm watching F1:(Hope to be back before the end of the race:(

See ya later....:wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Oh the joy...my brother wants me to go with him to Quick...just when i'm watching F1:(Hope to be back before the end of the race:(

See ya later....:wavey:

:lol: Well in my opinion, ANYTHING would be preferable to F1 - I think it's the most boring "sport" (if you can call it that :o ) on earth - even prefer football :tape: So I think he has saved you from a dreadful fate! Enjoy and see you later :hug:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 02:50 PM
:lol: Well in my opinion, ANYTHING would be preferable to F1 - I think it's the most boring "sport" (if you can call it that :o ) on earth - even prefer football :tape: So I think he has saved you from a dreadful fate! Enjoy and see you later :hug:After watching F1 last season, and today's race, I agree that it's very boring to watch, and football is better. But as for it being the most boring sport, I think cricket is worse :p

ellen_
03-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Rosie, you just don't know much about it :hug: It is far away from boring. And be sure it is a SPORT. Those guys have about 1% of fat in their whole body, they have to deal with enormous G-forces on their neck-shoulder-back. Maybe you can try it first, if you don't consider it as a sport :p

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:03 PM
In that case u could practically call anything a sport :o

ellen_
03-14-2010, 03:04 PM
You don't know much about it either :hug:

But fine, you don't like it? Shut up about it then.

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Rosie, you just don't know much about it :hug: It is far away from boring. And be sure it is a SPORT. Those guys have about 1% of fat in their whole body, they have to deal with enormous G-forces on their neck-shoulder-back. Maybe you can try it first, if you don't consider it as a sport :p

LOL - I certainly wouldn't want to try it - I value my life too much to get inside a car and just drive fast round and round a stadium :o And I know they train hard etc - it just doesn't do it for me at all :shrug:

Guess I just find cars and anything technical or mechanical particularly boring - I'm just not that way inclined that's all :shrug: And for me, there's just no excitement in seeing faceless people wrapped in clothing, sitting inside an enclosed piece of metal and driving round the same circuit for hours :shrug: You can't see their facial expressions or their bodies, - you can't see how they's thinking or feeling to relate to their personalities - it's just like watching mechanical toys for me with no personal interraction :shrug:

I know I'm in the minority though - so different strokes for different folks as they day. And I admit I'm not really a fan of any other sport apart from tennis anyway :o Though I can see the "excitement" of supporting a team in football or rugby or whetever. even though I don't myself - just don't like mechanical stuff :o

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:07 PM
You don't know much about it either :hug: I've done some testing in Renault Formula cars before, so I think I know how a little G-Force feels :rolls:

But fine, you don't like it? Shut up about it then.
Not saying that, just it shouldn't be a sport.

ellen_
03-14-2010, 03:10 PM
I'm just not gonna bother anymore :p Might be the smartest in stead of arguing with you 2. I like this more than football, so no point of arguing with me about it anyway.

Rose, I will miss Marcos :awww:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm just not gonna bother anymore :p Might be the smartest in stead of arguing with you 2. I like this more than football, so no point of arguing with me about it anyway.

Rose, I will miss Marcos :awww:

I'm not arguing :shrug: I don't bother whether other people like it or not - that's their choice - just doesn't do it for me. :D

And WHY will you not see Marcos? Surely there will be some shots of the Team in the stands? Would be a shame to miss them :awww:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:13 PM
One thing I'm sure we can all agree on is that Nascar is the most boring thing ever.

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:16 PM
One thing I'm sure we can all agree on is that Nascar is the most boring thing ever.

I'm not even sure what it is :o But if it involves cars then I'll probably agree.

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:16 PM
http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/00111/Images/Nascar.png

Stock cars going around in ovals for hundreds of laps.

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:18 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How thrilling - best get my season ticket now.

ellen_
03-14-2010, 03:19 PM
And WHY will you not see Marcos? Surely there will be some shots of the Team in the stands? Would be a shame to miss them :awww:

Football.

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:20 PM
:haha: You can't get a season ticket, each week or 2 they have a different race in a different state :p

Oh and "Demographics show that Nascar is viewed by 215 million T.V. viewers each season.". Worst sport ever to watch, Americans love it tho, and the amount of people that turn up for each race is mad and is around the 90k mark for some races :o

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Football.

Ah - OK - fair enough :D Not even sure if I'll be able to see it myself yet - have to wait until the programme starts to see if Sky interactive are going to cover Stadium 3 today or not. I will be :mad: if they don't as it's about the only match I want to watch all night.

Noleta
03-14-2010, 03:29 PM
LOL - I certainly wouldn't want to try it - I value my life too much to get inside a car and just drive fast round and round a stadium :o And I know they train hard etc - it just doesn't do it for me at all :shrug:

Guess I just find cars and anything technical or mechanical particularly boring - I'm just not that way inclined that's all :shrug: And for me, there's just no excitement in seeing faceless people wrapped in clothing, sitting inside an enclosed piece of metal and driving round the same circuit for hours :shrug: You can't see their facial expressions or their bodies, - you can't see how they's thinking or feeling to relate to their personalities - it's just like watching mechanical toys for me with no personal interraction :shrug:

I know I'm in the minority though - so different strokes for different folks as they day. And I admit I'm not really a fan of any other sport apart from tennis anyway :o Though I can see the "excitement" of supporting a team in football or rugby or whetever. even though I don't myself - just don't like mechanical stuff :o

Rosie this made me:haha::hug:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:29 PM
:haha: You can't get a season ticket, each week or 2 they have a different race in a different state :p

Oh and "Demographics show that Nascar is viewed by 215 million T.V. viewers each season.". Worst sport ever to watch, Americans love it tho, and the amount of people that turn up for each race is mad and is around the 90k mark for some races :o

Well Americans have bizarre tastes anyway :o They call things the "world series" when no other country in the world plays it but them :shrug: and get all excited about baseball, which just looks like the old schoolgirl game of rounders to me :shrug: Never take any notice of what they say anyway :p

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:30 PM
They cover all 3 stadiums ;) The way it works is actually very clever, 2 ATP matches are on 2 of those courts, with the other being a WTA match, and if all the matches keep in sync with each other, it leads to Sky only needing to show the 2 courts with the ATP matches on (I think). So I'm guarantee you will see it.

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Tosie this made me:haha::hug:

Who's Tosie :p :ras:

Noleta
Wtf...left Vettel leading the race comfortably...Came back to see effing Alonso finishing first:explode:

Certinfy
Tosie this made me:haha::hug:Epic entrance :worship:

Well Americans have bizarre tastes anyway :o They call things the "world series" when no other country in the world plays it but them :shrug: and get all excited about baseball, which just looks like the old schoolgirl game of rounders to me :shrug: Never take any notice of what they say anyway :p:haha: Agreed :yeah:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:32 PM
They cover all 3 stadiums ;) The way it works is actually very clever, 2 ATP matches are on 2 of those courts, with the other being a WTA match, and if all the matches keep in sync with each other, it leads to Sky only needing to show the 2 courts with the ATP matches on (I think). So I'm guarantee you will see it.

You'd better be right :p I'll probably :bigcry: if I can't watch Team Baghdatis Marcos :sad:

Certinfy
Who's Tosie :p :ras:Ur evil twin sister who supports Rafa? :shrug:

Wtf...left Vettel leading the race comfortably...Came back to see effing Alonso finishing first:explode:Indeed :fiery:

Noleta
Who's Tosie :p :ras:

Sorry:oNot my fault the R is next to the T:ras:

ellen_
03-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Wtf...left Vettel leading the race comfortably...Came back to see effing Alonso finishing first:explode:

Nando owns Ferrari :nerner: But let's not bother these F1 haters with it :p

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:33 PM
You'd better be right :p I'll probably :bigcry: if I can't watch Team Baghdatis Marcos :sad:I doubt you'll see them though, from what I saw from the matches on Stadium 3 yesterday, they hardly ever show the team of a player... :o

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:35 PM

Don't worry - we can just close our eyes :p Feel free to talk about what you like :D

I doubt you'll see them though, from what I saw from the matches on Stadium 3 yesterday, they hardly ever show the team of a player... :o

I will have fun looking :p

Noleta
03-14-2010, 03:37 PM

He who laughs last, laughs best:ras:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:39 PM

Please don't call Alonso 'Nando', it's a disgrace to the real Nando. :o

Don't worry - we can just close our eyes :p Feel free to talk about what you like :D :rolls:

I will have fun looking :pHehe, good luck with that then.

ellen_
03-14-2010, 03:40 PM
He who laughs last, laughs best:ras:

:eek: I thought you were a girl! :p

Please don't call Alonso 'Nando', it's a disgrace to the real Nando. :o

I only like one :)

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:42 PM
But surely Alonso has another nickname? :o

Noleta
03-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Please don't call Alonso 'Nando', it's a disgrace to the real Nando.:o

:rolls:

:eek: I thought you were a girl! :p

I only like one :)

I can show you i am a girl:aplot::p

:lol:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:44 PM
Jeez - I've just noticed the new adverts at the bottom of my screen on MTF. Body builders :bolt: Quite gross :help:

ellen_
03-14-2010, 03:45 PM
But surely Alonso has another nickname? :o

I guess only mugs get nicknames of another kind :lol:

I can show you i am a girl:aplot::p

:eek: :bolt:

ellen_
03-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Jeez - I've just noticed the new adverts at the bottom of my screen on MTF. Body builders :bolt: Quite gross :help:

I have none at the bottom :awww: Just for ice skates.

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Jeez - I've just noticed the new adverts at the bottom of my screen on MTF. Body builders :bolt: Quite gross :help:Haha agreed, think i've seen it a few times :o

I guess only mugs get nicknames of another kind :lol:
:fiery:

:eek: :bolt:U can show me that ur a girl Noleta, I don't think I'll mind :angel:

:awww: :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:50 PM

I had ice skakes too - earlier today. But now I have these ads for Creatine and sports "supplements", - illustrated with pics of unnatural looking men with huge muscles in their arms and all the veins showing :bolt: I hope they remove them soon. Mind you, last week they wanted me to buy a Chinese bride :shrug:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Only have some Dutch advert about events:awww:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 03:52 PM
I had ice skakes too - earlier today. But now I have these ads for Creatine and sports "supplements", - illustrated with pics of unnatural looking men with huge muscles in their arms and all the veins showing :bolt: I hope they remove them soon. Mind you, last week they wanted me to buy a Chinese bride :shrug:

A Chinese bride?Didn't know that you siwng both ways Rosie:p

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 03:52 PM
I had ice skakes too - earlier today. But now I have these ads for Creatine and sports "supplements", - illustrated with pics of unnatural looking men with huge muscles in their arms and all the veins showing :bolt: I hope they remove them soon. Mind you, last week they wanted me to buy a Chinese bride :shrug::haha: :haha: :haha:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 03:56 PM
A Chinese bride?Didn't know that you siwng both ways Rosie:p

Neither did I :o :shrug: Maybe they are trying to tell me something?

Noleta
03-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Neither did I :o :shrug: Maybe they are trying to tell me something?

Of course..now that Alex is away:aplot:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Oh Noleta :haha:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 04:01 PM

:lol: But he's only away til Saturday :shrug: Do you think that's really long enough for me to change my entire lifestyle? He might have a bit of a shock when he came home as well :o

Tutu
03-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Hello! I'm beginning to like Rafa, Jason is going to burn me alive. :scared:

Anybody want to help me kill Simon haters? :sad:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Hello! I'm beginning to like Rafa, Jason is going to burn me alive. :scared:

Not if I get there first :p

Hello btw :kiss:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 04:04 PM
:lol: But he's only away til Saturday :shrug: Do you think that's really long enough for me to change my entire lifestyle? He might have a bit of a shock when he came home as well :oIt's long enough :p Go have ur fun Rosie!

Hello! I'm beginning to like Rafa, Jason is going to burn me alive. :scared: :armed: *ties Tuti up on a chair, throws petrol all over him, throws cigarette on him* :devil:

Anybody want to help me kill Simon haters? :sad:Sure, but I am a Simon hater :o

Just kidding, I like Simon, but killing them... :unsure:

Not if I get there first :p

Hello btw :kiss:Oh Rosie :rolls:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 04:08 PM
It's long enough :p Go have ur fun Rosie!

:nerner:

:armed: *ties Tuti up on a chair, throws petrol all over him, throws cigarette on him* :devil:

Do you need help? :angel:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 04:10 PM
:wavey:Tutu:kiss:Don't worry ellena and myself likes Rafa:dance:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 04:11 PM
:nerner:Don't deny u want to tho ;)

Do you need help? :angel:Sure :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Don't deny u want to tho ;)

Yes - I will deny it! :p I'll admit to having many vices and strange habits :o but being attracted to other women was never one of them :shrug: I think it's too late to change now - I never even had a "girl crush" at School :awww:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Yes - I will deny it! :p I'll admit to having many vices and strange habits :o but being attracted to other women was never one of them :shrug: I think it's too late to change now - I never even had a "girl crush" at School :awww:Oh poor Rosie :hug: :awww: :p

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Oh poor Rosie :hug: :awww: :p

I know :sobbing: seems like I've missed out :sad:

Btw - is MTF f***** up for anyone else this afternoon? Or just for me? It's so slow and I'm getting "Sevice Unavailable " errors too :rolleyes:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 04:19 PM
I know :sobbing: seems like I've missed out :sad: U have :p

Btw - is MTF f***** up for anyone else this afternoon? Or just for me? It's so slow and I'm getting "Sevice Unavailable " errors too :rolleyes:It's fine for me :shrug:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 04:25 PM
I know :sobbing: seems like I've missed out :sad:

Btw - is MTF f***** up for anyone else this afternoon? Or just for me? It's so slow and I'm getting "Sevice Unavailable " errors too :rolleyes:

Fine...but it's slower than a snail:(

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 04:26 PM
U have :p

It's fine for me :shrug:

Must just hate me then :shrug:

Fine...but it's slower than a snail:(

Yes - it's very, very slow :rolleyes:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 04:27 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8565258.stm

:haha: Great 1st 2 paragraphs, then it goes shit.

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 04:29 PM

:haha:

:lol: British education system - used to be one of the best in the world - sadly not now :rolleyes:

Noleta
Those French rugby players are:drool:

Noleta

:haha: Great 1st 2 paragraphs, then it goes shit.

:haha:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 04:31 PM
:lol: British education system - used to be one of the best in the world - sadly not now :rolleyes::rolls: I never knew what it was like before :o But if it was, wow.

Those French rugby players are:drool::ras: I'm better ;)

"Major BBC fail on the National Lottery. Who dares Wins.

In the show they named 23 asian countries, then nick knowles showed the others, and at the bottom of the list was the united kingdom. They then quickly took the list away off screen."

http://friendfeed-media.com/70f0b323ed9ac3d8e929bbb1f934915e95c21551

Noleta
03-14-2010, 04:39 PM
Turkey?Qatar?Russia....

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm confused as well :shrug:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Those French rugby players are:drool:

:unsure: Rugby players usually have REALLY thick necks :bolt: Bit too muscled for me. You know how picky I am :o

Noleta
03-14-2010, 04:46 PM
I'm confused as well :shrug:

And you got me:confused:too:ras:

:unsure: Rugby players usually have REALLY thick necks :bolt: Bit too muscled for me. You know how picky I am :o

Pay attention Rose,not all of them are like that:aplot:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 04:54 PM
And you got me:confused:too:ras:

Pay attention Rose,not all of them are like that:aplot:

How can I pay attention when I'm not watching them? :p And besides - they're French! And I don't really do Frenchmen :shrug:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 04:58 PM
:rolls: I never knew what it was like before :o But if it was, wow.

:ras: I'm better ;)

"Major BBC fail on the National Lottery. Who dares Wins.

In the show they named 23 asian countries, then nick knowles showed the others, and at the bottom of the list was the united kingdom. They then quickly took the list away off screen."

http://friendfeed-media.com/70f0b323ed9ac3d8e929bbb1f934915e95c21551

Our dear,dear Auntie Beeb,never gets it right:lol::rolls: UK,Russia etc etc?? Someone needs to get their atlas out quick smart to educate themselves never mind the poor contestants and viewers:rolls: Giving useless props to work with aint gonna help:lol:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 05:00 PM
How can I pay attention when I'm not watching them? :p And besides - they're French! And I don't really do Frenchmen :shrug:

So how did you know they had thick necks?:p

You do Argies and Serbs i think no?:p

:singer:Hello Dj Di:yippee:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 05:04 PM
So how did you know they had thick necks?:p

Because my Mother told me when I was growing up :p

You do Argies and Serbs i think no?:p

Yes indeed :inlove: Primarily Argies and Serbs as you know so well. Also Croats :hearts:, and Russians.................... and sometimes the occasional Austrian, Swede or Greek :D But definitely no French :p

Hi Di btw :wavey: Good to see you here :hug:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Di :wavey:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 05:09 PM
:awww:well hello to our happy gang here.

Hows everyone?

Nationalities of men I go for...hmmm not that many actually:lol: I like the look of Irish men,Latvians:p,Swedes,Serbs,Spaniards,Russians,Aus sies,thats it I think:lol:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Because my Mother told me when I was growing up :p

Yes indeed :inlove: Primarily Argies and Serbs as you know so well. Also Croats :hearts:, and Russians.................... and sometimes the occasional Austrian, Swede or Greek :D But definitely no French :p

Hi Di btw :wavey: Good to see you here :hug:

Things have changed:p

And no Italians?:eek:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 05:11 PM
:awww:well hello to our happy gang here.

Hows everyone?

Nationalities of men I go for...hmmm not that many actually:lol: I like the look of Irish men,Latvians:p,Swedes,Serbs,Spaniards,Russians,Aus sies,thats it I think:lol:

Not that many you said?:eek::p

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Why are girls so picky? :o

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Not that many you said?:eek::p

:rolls: Not when you consider there are so many nationalities in this world,no:lol: Oh forgot to mention Germans,they just make me laugh,I don't do stereotyping:lol:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 05:14 PM

Why cant men multi task:lol:

Different emotions I guess. I've always thought men are the picky ones,moving from one girl to the next on one day/night:nerner:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 05:15 PM
And no Italians?:eek:

That's Ellen's department :angel:

Nothing wrong with having high standards ;)

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Why cant men multi task:lol: :mad: Oh no u didn't :fiery:

Different emotions I guess. I've always thought men are the picky ones,moving from one girl to the next on one day/night:nerner:Oh :rolls: And incorrect, one for the morning, one for the afternoon and one for the night :angel:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 05:19 PM
:mad: Oh no u didn't :fiery:

Oh :rolls: And incorrect, one for the morning, one for the afternoon and one for the night :angel:

:lol: 3 on one day,now thats just greedy:lol:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 05:22 PM
:lol: 3 on one day,now thats just greedy:lol:

I knew someone that did that once :o And then one night all 3 turned up in his local Pub at the same time. It was hilarious :rolls:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 05:24 PM
:lol: 3 on one day,now thats just greedy:lol:Sometimes I have more :angel:

I knew someone that did that once :o And then one night all 3 turned up in his local Pub at the same time. It was hilarious :rolls::haha: :haha: :haha:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 05:25 PM
I knew someone that did that once :o And then one night all 3 turned up in his local Pub at the same time. It was hilarious :rolls:

I said the greedy bit with feeling,cos someone I know did exactly that:rolls: But it turned nasty and the guy was having his hair pulled out by 3 very angry young women,all at the same time(and he had rather long hair:tape:). I witnessed it from the other side of the road(we have a pub on the corner of our street),it wasn't just handbags!:lol:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Sometimes I have more :angel:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Even worse/better - he eventually ended up marrying one of them.............. though they divorced years after. Whenever I see him nowadays we still laugh about it though :o

Certinfy
I said the greedy bit with feeling,cos someone I know did exactly that:rolls: But it turned nasty and the guy was having his hair pulled out by 3 very angry young women,all at the same time(and he had rather long hair:tape:). I witnessed it from the other side of the road(we have a pub on the corner of our street),it wasn't just handbags!:lol:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

U girls and ur epic stories :worship:

Certinfy
Even worse/better - he eventually ended up marrying one of them.............. though they divorced years after. Whenever I see him nowadays we still laugh about it though :oOh :rolls: What a very weird story that is then :p

Noleta
03-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Gosh:haha:That guy deserved it too:lol:Girl power babay:rocker2:

Be back later folks:kiss::wavey:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Even worse/better - he eventually ended up marrying one of them.............. though they divorced years after. Whenever I see him nowadays we still laugh about it though :o

Only thing I can tell you about that greedy guy I saw is that now he daren't grow his hair to any great length any more,he said he'd never experienced such pain:lol:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 05:38 PM

:lol: His name wasn't Clive was it by any chance? Because the guy I'm talking about had long hair too :lol:

Gosh:haha:That guy deserved it too:lol:Girl power babay:rocker2:

Be back later folks:kiss::wavey:

Bye for now :kiss:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 05:39 PM
See ya' Noleta.

:haha: If it was the same guy... :haha:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 05:44 PM
:lol: His name wasn't Clive was it by any chance? Because the guy I'm talking about had long hair too :lol:

Bye for now :kiss:

Believe it or not YES:tape::tape::tape: This guy is around 5 foot 7,brown eyes,crooked front teeth,always wears black leather.

Later Noleta:kiss:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 05:45 PM
No joke here, but i'm honestly ROFLMFAO! :haha:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 05:47 PM
Believe it or not YES:tape::tape::tape: This guy is around 5 foot 7,brown eyes,crooked front teeth,always wears black leather.

Later Noleta:kiss:

:lol: What an unbelievable conicidence :tape:

Well "my" Clive is taller than that - around 5ft 11in, and blonde with blue eyes, comes from Brighton originally - used to have a black leather jacket but his teeth are fine :shrug: So I guess it's not the same one................. but maybe we could do a study on whether guys named Clive are likely to be unfaithful :tape: Very odd :lol:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 05:50 PM
From my working out, it seems that Di knew this Clive before, then u Rosie met him a few years after when he had grown, got braces, dyed his hair, and got rid of his black leather jacket. Only thing I can't think of is how his eye colour changed :confused:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 05:51 PM
:lol: What an unbelievable conicidence :tape:

Well "my" Clive is taller than that - around 5ft 11in, and blonde with blue eyes, comes from Brighton originally - used to have a black leather jacket but his teeth are fine :shrug: So I guess it's not the same one................. but maybe we could do a study on whether guys named Clive are likely to be unfaithful :tape: Very odd :lol:

Phew:lol: No this guy I know is local,used to work in local school as a caretaker:lol:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 05:53 PM
From my working out, it seems that Di knew this Clive before, then u Rosie met him a few years after when he had grown, got braces, dyed his hair, and got rid of his black leather jacket. Only thing I can't think of is how his eye colour changed :confused:

You're:confused: today Jase aren't you,want to lie down dear:awww:

EDIT No don't:haha:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Why shouldn't I lie down then?

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 05:57 PM

Have you never heard of coloured contact lenses? :p

Phew:lol: No this guy I know is local,used to work in local school as a caretaker:lol:

Mine never really worked anywhere :o Just a bit of temping here or there - though he eventually got a "proper" job with an electronics company - selling stuff - he could talk his way out of anything, so it kind of suited him :o

Anyway people - I really have to go for a while. Marcos' match starts in just over an hour, and, as ever, I've spent so much time here and playing FB games all day :o that I've still got some stuff to do before it starts.

I'll see you all soon I hope - later :kiss:

Certinfy
03-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Have you never heard of coloured contact lenses? :p Haha, must have been :p

Anyway people - I really have to go for a while. Marcos' match starts in just over an hour, and, as ever, I've spent so much time here and playing FB games all day :o that I've still got some stuff to do before it starts. They stating early today? :confused:

I'll see you all soon I hope - later :kiss:Bye :wavey:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 06:03 PM
See you later Rose:wavey:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Meh...no exciting matches for me to watch today.

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Nooooooo :hysteric: Sky aren't interactive so I can't watch Marcos :bigcry: F*** them - I'm too scared to try and find a livestream after last time :o Damn, damn, damn :banghead:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Nooooooo :hysteric: Sky aren't interactive so I can't watch Marcos :bigcry: F*** them - I'm too scared to try and find a livestream after last time :o Damn, damn, damn :banghead:

They are Rose:confused:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 07:29 PM
They are Rose:confused:

Ah - thank God - now they are - at last :hearts: When the programme first started there was no tennis interactive coverage at all - just some stupid GBR badminton :spit: I was going crazy :mad: Anyway - he's already a break down so the match won't last very long :fiery: And despite his lovely eyes I really don't like Clement much :o He's a nasty tempered little Frenchman who is vile to ballkids :ras:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Ah - thank God - now they are - at last :hearts: When the programme first started there was no tennis interactive coverage at all - just some stupid GBR badminton :spit: I was going crazy :mad: Anyway - he's already a break down so the match won't last very long :fiery: And despite his lovely eyes I really don't like Clement much :o He's a nasty tempered little Frenchman who is vile to ballkids :ras:

So many angry smilies Rosie:sad:

I'm watching Dulko vs Radwanska:oBtw can you acces Nole's official forum?

Cloudygirl
03-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Rosie if you use bet365 they will have virus free streams.

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 07:46 PM
:wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 07:48 PM
So many angry smilies Rosie:sad:

I'm watching Dulko vs Radwanska:oBtw can you acces Nole's official forum?

Yes - no problem :shrug: And sorry for the angry smileys - I was not "with calm" when I wrote that :o

Rosie if you use bet365 they will have virus free streams.

I couldn't get into bet365 - it kept on blocking my login :rolleyes: Maybe something to do with my new security software? But Sky are showing it now anyway.

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 07:50 PM
OK, now you've just broken back Marcos, so please hold your serve :rolleyes: It can't be that hard for a professional player, surely? :tape:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Yes - no problem :shrug: And sorry for the angry smileys - I was not "with calm" when I wrote that :o

Weird..i can't:confused:This is the thrid time in one week this happen,All i get is this(DNS fault,can't find the server):confused:

No worries i was just teasing you:hug:

:wavey:Wizz...how are you this evening?

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 07:54 PM
:bigcry: Janko just retired injured from his match with de Bakker :sad: :sad:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 07:55 PM
Weird..i can't:confused:This is the thrid time in one week this happen,All i get is this(DNS fault,can't find the server):confused:

Do you think they're trying to tell you something? :unsure: :o

Nico :kiss: :wavey:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Oh no,whats happened to Janko?:sad::sad:

Marcos,this is a fightback,good stuff:dance:

Nico:wavey:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 07:58 PM
:bigcry: Janko just retired injured from his match with de Bakker :sad: :sad:

:awww:Hope it's not serious:sad:

Do you think they're trying to tell you something? :unsure: :o

Keep the fuck out from this forum perhaps?:shrug:

:wavey:DjDi.

Cloudygirl
03-14-2010, 07:58 PM

clearing your browser data that always works for me when I get errors like that.

Noleta
03-14-2010, 07:59 PM
clearing your browser data that always works for me when I get errors like that.

Thanks Tori.I'll try that:kiss:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 07:59 PM
No idea what happened with Janko :shrug: His match wasn't televised so only have scoreboard which says de Bakker won "by retirement" :shrug: Hope to learn more later.

Evening Di :wavey:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 08:03 PM

Hi Tori:wavey: Yes its a good tip that,I always clear my browser daily.

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 08:06 PM

I'm good but I ate too much. I'm full :p

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 08:06 PM
I have just seen Poncho's feet and lower legs :D Ellen will be so jealous :o

Noleta
03-14-2010, 08:13 PM
I'm good but I ate too much. I'm full :p

What did you eet?

I have just seen Poncho's feet and lower legs :D Ellen will be so jealous :o

btw cleared the data and cookies but still can't acces it:(meh...will see how it goes tomorrow:shrug:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Can't believe Henin lost to Dulko who today lost to Radwanska 1 and love:o

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 08:17 PM
What did you eet?

Starter + raclette + dessert :p

Noleta
03-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Starter + raclette + dessert :p

Had to google that:oand found out it's cheese which reminded me of the famous Uggs:rolls:Rosie/ellen will know:lol:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 08:22 PM
I had a cake,that was very very sweet....feeling kind of sick right now:sad:

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Had to google that:oand found out it's cheese which reminded me of the famous Uggs:rolls:Rosie/ellen will know:lol:
It's good but I ate a lot of it :p
I had a cake,that was very very sweet....feeling kind of sick right now:sad:
:hug:
I like cake :D

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Jeez :rolleyes: This match is destroying the few brain cells I had left :o It makes the Djokocoaster look like a walk in the park on a sunny afternoon :spit:

Sorry you feel sick Noleta :awww: :hug:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 08:29 PM
It's good but I ate a lot of it :p

:hug:
I like cake :D

I know the feeling:lol:

Me too:o

Jeez :rolleyes: This match is destroying the few brain cells I had left :o It makes the Djokocoaster look like a walk in the park on a sunny afternoon :spit:

Sorry you feel sick Noleta :awww: :hug:

:hug:I can't get into this match at all:shrug:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 08:32 PM
F*** f*** F*** :fiery: After all that fightback, Marcos still set point down in the bloody tie-break :spit:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 08:33 PM
:awww:Noleta:hug:. When lifes pleasures make you feel sick thats too bad:(

Noleta
03-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Don't understand some people:shrug:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1257850/Super-sized-mother-determined-worlds-fattest-woman-years.html

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 08:34 PM
:hug:I can't get into this match at all:shrug:

For your health and sanity, that may be a good thing :o

Don't understand some people:shrug:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1257850/Super-sized-mother-determined-worlds-fattest-woman-years.html

:tape: :eek:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 08:35 PM
F*** f*** F*** :fiery: After all that fightback, Marcos still set point down in the bloody tie-break :spit:

:awww:He still can win this Rosie:hug:

:awww:Noleta:hug:. When lifes pleasures make you feel sick thats too bad:(

:hug:Di...I only had 2 pieces:(

Noleta
03-14-2010, 08:36 PM
For your health and sanity, that may be a good thing :o

:tape: :eek:

:lol:I'm watching Barcelona...much much better this match:p

Noleta
03-14-2010, 08:38 PM
I see Tim is still refusing to talk to us:awww:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 08:38 PM
:awww:He still can win this Rosie:hug:

He just did :D Well the 1st set anyway! But I fear for the blood pressure of his lovely Team with this kind of performance :unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 08:40 PM
I see Tim is still refusing to talk to us:awww:

:awww: Maybe he's scared of us :sad: And only stops by when Jase is here to protect him. Where the hell is Jase anyway? Drooling over some WTA babe on Eurosport perhaps? :o

Noleta
03-14-2010, 08:43 PM
He just did :D Well the 1st set anyway! But I fear for the blood pressure of his lovely Team with this kind of performance :unsure:

He's gonna have to do lots of push ups after this match me thinks:devil:

:awww: Maybe he's scared of us :sad: And only stops by when Jase is here to protect him. Where the hell is Jase anyway? Drooling over some WTA babe on Eurosport perhaps? :o

Maybe they're on a date together?

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Gosh Marcos:eek: But class usually tells and so it proved;)

Jase,Tim,where are you guys?:unsure:

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 08:51 PM
If they aren't coming, it means more girls for me here :D :p

Lee
03-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Sorry I don't read back but what happened to Janko? :awww:

Lee
03-14-2010, 08:55 PM
:wavey: everyone

I am worried about Nole tomorrow. I will be very warm, around 30°C and Nole will likely play a day match. :(

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:00 PM
:wavey: everyone

I am worried about Nole tomorrow. I will be very warm, around 30°C and Nole will likely play a day match. :(

I think so too:(

Are you sure of that?:cool:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 09:01 PM

It won't last long,so enjoy it whilst you can Nico:lol:

Lee:wavey: :secret:Am I following you,or are you following me?:lol:

Lee
03-14-2010, 09:02 PM
We are stalking each other, Di! :lol:

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 09:03 PM
I think so too:(

Are you sure of that?:cool:
Yes I'm :angel:
It won't last long,so enjoy it whilst you can Nico:lol:

Lee:wavey: :secret:Am I following you,or are you following me?:lol:

oh I will :D And trust me it will last long...
:armed:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Sorry - I got distracted :o back niow!

Lee - Sky TV commentators just said Janko retired with an abdominal strain :shrug:

He's gonna have to do lots of push ups after this match me thinks:devil:

:inlove: :drool: :lick: :hearts:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Yes I'm :angel:

oh I will :D And trust me it will last long...
:armed:

Typical man:lol::p

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:06 PM

:lol: All talk - indeed :rolls:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:06 PM
:inlove: :drool: :lick: :hearts:

Is that for Marco?:eek:About time Alex gets back:p

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Ponchooooooooo :inlove:

Is that for Marco?:eek:About time Alex gets back:p

Not just Marcos - but for the entire Team :hearts:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Ponchooooooooo :inlove:

Not just Marcos - but for the entire Team :hearts:

You got it bad Rose....very bad:lol::p

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 09:09 PM
:angel:
What? It's the truth :D
:lol: All talk - indeed :rolls:
:ras: :ras: :ras: :ras:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:11 PM
:angel:

How am i supposed to know that it is the truth:unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:13 PM
You got it bad Rose....very bad:lol::p

:p Far too many years to just wipe out and forget about :o

I fear that could be seen as an open invitation for him to show you :p

OMG - Murray :spit: on my TV! Forza Seppi :rocker2:

Lee
03-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Lee - Sky TV commentators just said Janko retired with an abdominal strain :shrug:

Poor Janko :awww: Hope he recovers in Miami!

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:17 PM
:p Far too many years to just wipe out and forget about :o

I fear that could be seen as an open invitation for him to show you :p

OMG - Murray :spit: on my TV! Forza Seppi :rocker2:

:lol::hug:

His wizard skills you mean?:D

Homer on my tv:hearts:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Poor Janko :awww: Hope he recovers in Miami!

Me too :sad: He's had so many little injury problems lately - ankle, then shoulder, now this................. :awww:

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 09:20 PM

Because I say so :cool:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:23 PM

His wizard skills you mean?:D

That is one way to describe them I guess :D

Murray :tape: Loses his serve and immediately startes throwing racquets and snarling like a 2-year-old with a tantrum :rolleyes:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Because I say so :cool:

That's why i don't believe you:shrug::p

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:24 PM
That is one way to describe them I guess :D

Murray :tape: Loses his serve and immediately startes throwing racquets and snarling like a 2-year-old with a tantrum :rolleyes:

He's been watching Nole too much of late:shrug::p

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 09:26 PM
That's why i don't believe you:shrug::p

Always trust me... Otherwise I'll cast a spell on you :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Murray - you bore me :yawn: Why the hell can't there be another ATP match they can show?

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Always trust me... Otherwise I'll cast a spell on you :devil:

Be my guest please:drool:Make me rich:hearts:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Murray - you bore me :yawn: Why the hell can't there be another ATP match they can show?

No interactive service?

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:30 PM

Or maybe he may turn you into a frog instead? :unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:31 PM
No interactive service?

Yes - but there are only WTA matches on Courts 2 and 3 now, so all we can watch is Murray without commentary :tape: or a re-run of the Marcos/Clement match, - and even I don't want to watch that again so soon :lol:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Call me weird but I prefer the scoreboard right now:lol::lol:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:38 PM

Or a bird so i can fly everywhere and annoy ellen whenever it's possible:devil:

Yes - but there are only WTA matches on Courts 2 and 3 now, so all we can watch is Murray without commentary :tape: or a re-run of the Marcos/Clement match, - and even I don't want to watch that again so soon :lol:

Oh dear:lol:You're stuck with the lovely Murray,enjoy:D

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:43 PM
Call me weird but I prefer the scoreboard right now:lol::lol:

:lol: Not weird at all :o I'm currently following Dr. Ivo v Almagro livescore. It's far more attractive than Murray, - though TV does occasionally show a rather attractive glimpse of Alex Corretja in the stands :hearts:

:tape: You're mean :sad:

Aaaaargh - STFU Murray :spit:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:48 PM
:tape: You're mean :sad:

I'm not,how can you say that?:sad:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:49 PM
OMG :eek: Did you just see on GM? Kolya has a broken wrist - he'll be out for 3 months :sad: :tears: How awful.

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 09:50 PM
I just read that Kolya's wrist is BROKEN!!!!:sad::sad::sad: He played so well against Ernests:). Wow,how did they not detect it??. Hope his wrist heals well.

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:51 PM
OMG :eek: Did you just see on GM? Kolya has a broken wrist - he'll be out for 3 months :sad: :tears: How awful.

I just did:bigcry:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Can't believe they didn't detect a broken wrist earlier :eek: Poor guy must have been in such pain :awww:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Can't believe they didn't detect a broken wrist earlier :eek: Poor guy must have been in such pain :awww:

Can't believe it either:(How did he win yesterday?He must've had some painkillers injections:shrug:This happens just when everyone thought he could have his best season in his career:sad:

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 09:57 PM
It's not this spell I was thinking about :p
More something like that :D

:lol: good idea :D

Lee
03-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Sorry about Kolya :awww:

Probably his left wrist but he has a 2 handed backhand. Almagro has a broken left wrist but since he plays one handed backhand, he manages to play thru the injury.

Noleta
03-14-2010, 09:59 PM
It's not this spell I was thinking about :p

More something like that :D

:lol: good idea :D

What was in your mind?:D

Always have good ideas mee:angel:

Lee
03-14-2010, 10:00 PM
So Troicki is in QF playing only 1 game :o And he won't have any time on court if Janko withdrew from doubles. :tape:

but-it's-ok
And of course GM are now turning on Ernests:fiery:,instead of recognising Kolya's amazing bravery.

*Ljubica*
Can't believe it either:(How did he win yesterday?He must've had some painkillers injections:shrug:This happens just when everyone thought he could have his best season in his career:sad:

I guess it must be one of the smaller bones in the wrist, or some kind of "hairline" fracture? If the major bone in his wrist was broken he wouldn't have been able to move his hand at all. But it still must have been so painful :sad:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:01 PM
And of course GM are now turning on Ernests:fiery:,instead of recognising Kolya's amazing bravery.

That's GM :rolleyes: Always attacking and trolling and looking for the negative :rolleyes:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:03 PM
I guess it must be one of the smaller bones in the wrist, or some kind of "hairline" fracture? If the major bone in his wrist was broken he wouldn't have been able to move his hand at all. But it still must have been so painful :sad:

Guess so:sad:

So Troicki is in QF playing only 1 game :o And he won't have any time on court if Janko withdrew from doubles. :tape:

Viktor:haha:This got to be the easiest way he earned money:rolls:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 10:05 PM
I said today on Ernie's Forum that its never a disgrace to lose to Kolya. Of course now people are gonna say it is. Other sportsmen/women have won matches/events with quite bad injuries(unknowingly). I'm gutted for Kolya not that Ernests lost to a guy who was carrying a broken wrist,neither of them knew so why blame anyone???

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:08 PM
I said today on Ernie's Forum that its never a disgrace to lose to Kolya. Of course now people are gonna say it is. Other sportsmen/women have won matches/events with quite bad injuries(unknowingly). I'm gutted for Kolya not that Ernests lost to a guy who was carrying a broken wrist,neither of them knew so why blame anyone???

Don't worry about GM - they talk cr*p anout 99% of the time anyway :shrug:

And talking of sportspeople playing with bad injuries.......... as you know I'm not a football fan at all, but I was reading this newspaper article yesterday about the old goalkeeper Bert Trautmann. Seems he actually broke his neck during a match and carried on playing. :eek: When he saw the Doctor afterwards they actually told him he should have been dead :eek: Amazing! In fact his was quite an incredible story. Seems someone has just written his biography - was a very interesting man and life.

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:09 PM

Tbf no one could've told Kolya played with a broken wrist yeterday:shrug:He was hitting some big shots outthere:shrug:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Don't worry about GM - they talk cr*p anout 99% of the time anyway :shrug:

And talking of sportspeople playing with bad injuries.......... as you know I'm not a football fan at all, but I was reading this newspaper article yesterday about the old goalkeeper Bert Trautmann. Seems he actually broke his neck during a match and carried on playing. :eek: When he saw the Doctor afterwards they actually told him he should have been dead :eek: Amazing!

Yes thats a very well known example,I deliberately didn't use it cos most people know it well.

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Tbf no one could've told Kolya played with a broken wrist yeterday:shrug:He was hitting some big shots outthere:shrug:

Exactly;):hug:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:12 PM
And talking of sportspeople playing with bad injuries.......... as you know I'm not a football fan at all, but I was reading this newspaper article yesterday about the old goalkeeper Bert Trautmann. Seems he actually broke his neck during a match and carried on playing. :eek: When he saw the Doctor afterwards they actually told him he should have been dead :eek: Amazing! In fact his was quite an incredible story. Seems someone has just written his biography - was a very interesting man and life.

:eek::eek::eek:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Maybe he did it towards the end of the match with Erno? Sometimes when you break something it doesn't hurt immediately, but only an hour or so after?

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:16 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

http://www.goalkeeping-museum.com/bert-trautmann-107

His truly was an amazing story. Lots of tragedy too - his little boy was killed in a car accident just 3 weeks after the broken neck incident when he was just 5 or 6 :sad: Much as I hate football I may buy his book because he seems to have had such an interesting life.

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 10:19 PM
What was in your mind?:D

Always have good ideas mee:angel:

I've been busy and now I forgot :o :p

Sure :p

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Maybe he did it towards the end of the match with Erno? Sometimes when you break something it doesn't hurt immediately, but only an hour or so after?

True with the adrenaline pomping

http://www.goalkeeping-museum.com/bert-trautmann-107

His truly was an amazing story. Lots of tragedy too - his little boy was killed in a car accident just 3 weeks after the broken neck incident when he was just 5 or 6 :sad: Much as I hate football I may buy his book because he seems to have had such an interesting life.

:sad:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:20 PM
I've been busy and now I forgot :o :p

Sure :p

What were you doing?:aplot:

How much?:p

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Oh my :rolleyes: This Murray match is frying my brain :spit: I am sooooooo bored :yawn: If no more ATP matches start very soon I think I'll go to bed - have work tomorrow.

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Oh my :rolleyes: This Murray match is frying my brain :spit: I am sooooooo bored :yawn: If no more ATP matches start very soon I think I'll go to bed - have work tomorrow.

Sharapova is on in about...30mins on ES:banana:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Sharapova is on in about...30mins on ES:banana:

:lol: I'm sure that will please Jase and Tim - wherever they are :sad:

At least I have Simon Greul and Gael Monfils on my screen now :D Anything is better than that borefest that was Murray :zzz:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:33 PM
:lol: I'm sure that will please Jase and Tim - wherever they are :sad:

At least I have Simon Greul and Gael Monfils on my screen now :D Anything is better than that borefest that was Murray :zzz:

You sure it won't please you?:awww:

No thanks:spit:

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:35 PM
You sure it won't please you?:awww:

No thanks:spit:

Very sure :p Her shrieking makes me blood run cold and scares the cats :bolt: No I shall watch the first set of this Monfils match whilst I drink my hot chocolate - and then go to bed - early start again tomorrow :rolleyes: Monday :awww:

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Very sure :p Her shrieking makes me blood run cold and scares the cats :bolt: No I shall watch the first set of this Monfils match whilst I drink my hot chocolate - and then go to bed - early start again tomorrow :rolleyes: Monday :awww:

What does that mean Rosie?:o

Very late start foe me tomorrow:p

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:46 PM
What does that mean Rosie?:o

Very late start foe me tomorrow:p

Sorry :o It's just an expression. It means it kind of scares me - sounds like someone is being murdered or tortured or something :o

Noleta
03-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Sorry :o It's just an expression. It means it kind of scares me - sounds like someone is being murdered or tortured or something :o

Oh:oThanks:kiss:

but-it's-ok
03-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Rose,don't give yourself nightmares or Noleta:lol:;)

*Ljubica*
03-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Rose,don't give yourself nightmares or Noleta:lol:;)

:lol: Noleta watches Horror movies, so I'm sure she can cope :D I've got Robin :inlove: on my screen now. At last - some better matches after the tedium that was Murray - but sadly just when I have to go to bed :rolleyes:

zoltan83
03-14-2010, 10:52 PM
What were you doing?:aplot:

How much?:p

Male things :p Ask Jason, he knows that very well :aplot:

:tape: