Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side! [Archive] - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

Vol.7: The Ponchooooo Worshippers go over to the Dark Side!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

ellen_
03-12-2010, 08:56 PM
You're saying that it was your fault?:p

I was sick of him :tape:

You know that you'll have a lot of baby bunnies:eek:

That's why we would have to see the Vet first... :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 08:57 PM
I never broke Sr B.'s heart :awww:

Of course you did :sad: Poor boy was alone and sad, and you didn't offer to go and offer to play tennis with him when he was looking for a partner? That was very mean :sad:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 08:59 PM
I was sick of him :tape:

That's why we would have to see the Vet first... :devil:

You're ruthless:eek:

And deprive him from his male pride:sad:his cajones:sad:

zoltan83
03-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Nico, the dog in ur avy, that urs? :inlove:
Was... He died not so long ago :sad:

My pleasure:p
Missing youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:awww:
Missing you too :hug:
Yes, I kiss him :ras:

Not important! How are YOU? :p

I'd love to :hearts: But a 2nd bunny would be cool too.
I'm good but feel tired. Glad it's the weekend :D
Good thanks - it's WEEKEND - so no work for a few days - and tennis on TV from tomorrow :woohoo:

I agree with your statement :D

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Oh wow, sorry I didn't know Nico :hug:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Of course you did :sad: Poor boy was alone and sad, and you didn't offer to go and offer to play tennis with him when he was looking for a partner? That was very mean :sad:

:awww: He was already so tired, I wanted him to take care of himself. It was the best thing to do, believe me.

I still get sad when I think about it though :sad: He was just sitting there, looking around with his sad puppy face.

And deprive him from his male pride:sad:his cajones:sad:

Are you gonna find a home for all those babies? :p You don't know how ... active my Woppy is!

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Who came up with Birdshit?:rolls:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Seriously now, what's up with Tim? I think he's ignoring me :shrug:

Who came up with Birdshit?:rolls:
Tomas himself probably :p Seriously I have no idea.

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:05 PM

He posts everywhere except here :awww: He talked about problems with his server though.

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:05 PM
:awww: He was already so tired, I wanted him to take care of himself. It was the best thing to do, believe me.

I still get sad when I think about it though :sad: He was just sitting there, looking around with his sad puppy face.

Are you gonna find a home for all those babies? :p You don't know how ... active my Woppy is!

:awww:I still do:sad:

I would if i had 109....:p

Active you say?Don't they say animals take to their owners or something like it?:scratch:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:06 PM

I think he's ignoring all of us Jase - not just you :shrug: He hasn't posted here for ages now. Don't know what happened to upset him - there were no rows or disagreements as far as I'm aware - he just kind of disappeared and stopped posting here :sad:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:07 PM

Tomas himself probably :p Seriously I have no idea.

What did you do now?

it is funny,ellen doesn't like real birdshit:p

*Ljubica*

:awww: So brave and selfless of you to think of him before your own needs and desires :D

Certinfy
He posts everywhere except here :awww: He talked about problems with his server though.

I think he's ignoring all of us Jase - not just you :shrug: He hasn't posted here for ages now. Don't know what happened to upset him - there were no rows or disagreements as far as I'm aware - he just kind of disappeared and stopped posting here :sad:Will have to look into these matters then, I miss the guy, and he's the only guy missing from here atm :(

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Active you say?Don't they say animals take to their owners or something like it?:scratch:

I have no idea if that is true... :angel:

it is funny,ellen doesn't like real birdshit:p

+ birds.

:awww: So brave and selfless of you to think of him before your own needs and desires :D

That's me :awww:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:08 PM
What did you do now? :eek: What did I do? Maybe I should be asking u that? :p

it is funny,ellen doesn't like real birdshit:pOh :haha:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:09 PM
I think he's ignoring all of us Jase - not just you :shrug: He hasn't posted here for ages now. Don't know what happened to upset him - there were no rows or disagreements as far as I'm aware - he just kind of disappeared and stopped posting here :sad:

I hope he didn't get upset over our lack of the Murray love:shrug:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:11 PM

I wouldn't have thought so :shrug: Would be a bit silly if he did - we all have our own likes and dislikes (some quite strong) in this thread - but doesn't mean we can't all still have a laugh and be friends.

zoltan83
03-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Oh wow, sorry I didn't know Nico :hug:

No problem ;)

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:12 PM

He even posted on Ernie's forum and I spoke to him on FB. He didn't seem to be upset.

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
I wouldn't have thought so :shrug: Would be a bit silly if he did - we all have our own likes and dislikes (some quite strong) in this thread - but doesn't mean we can't all still have a laugh and be friends.

Maybe he's just teasing us:shrug:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
No problem ;)So... Do u have another dog now? Plan to get another one?

He even posted on Ernie's forum and I spoke to him on FB. He didn't seem to be upset.Now this is even weirder.

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:15 PM
He even posted on Ernie's forum and I spoke to him on FB. He didn't seem to be upset.

He posted some vt's...perhaps we talk too much shite for his liking?:o:lol:

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:16 PM

He talks a lot too :shrug: And that's not like Tim, he'd definitely come in to say hi. I don't know, maybe I should ask on fb.

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:16 PM
:eek: What did I do? Maybe I should be asking u that? :p

Oh :haha:

You know i don't do anything bad:angel:The ever so innocent me:awww:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:17 PM
He talks a lot too :shrug: And that's not like Tim, he'd definitely come in to say hi. I don't know, maybe I should ask on fb.

You didn't ask him yet?:eek:

zoltan83
03-12-2010, 09:18 PM
So... Do u have another dog now? Plan to get another one?

Now this is even weirder.

Not for the moment.

*Ljubica*

:eek: Shite - we NEVER talk shite :mad:

ellen_
You didn't ask him yet?:eek:

I don't think so :scratch: But I see Jason left him a message earlier :lol:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:20 PM
:eek: Shite - we NEVER talk shite :mad:

:awww:Sorry Auntie:baby:

I don't think so :scratch: But I see Jason left him a message earlier :lol:

Shame on you:o

ellen_
03-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Vision gets bad, voice is fading away,... I think I might need to go to bed if I ever wanna wake up at 4.30 :p And 10 things I hate about you is on tv!

So goodnight :kiss:

Certinfy
Not for the moment.
:awww: Well good luck if u decide finding 1 in the future :)

*Ljubica*
:awww:Sorry Auntie:baby:

And so you should be :nerner:

Noleta
03-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Gonna get some sleep before 4:30am if i wake uo that is:o

Have a lovely night peeps:kiss::wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Enjoy the exho all those who are getting up for it. I'm going to bed now too - be back here sometime tomorrow after I've been to the Airport.

Oh and Gasquet lost to Greul :tape:

Goodnight :kiss:

Certinfy
03-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Greul :worship:

Goodnight Rosie, Ellen and Noleta :hug:

Enjoy the matches Ellen and Noleta, have a safe journey Rosie :hug:

I'll head off as well now :wavey:

zoltan83
03-12-2010, 09:45 PM
:awww: Well good luck if u decide finding 1 in the future :)

Not for the moment because the place I'm living is too small for a dog.

:zzz: Good night everyone!

ellen_
03-13-2010, 07:55 AM
Oh and Gasquet lost to Greul :tape:

I could've been leading when he won, since I picked him :sobbing: Seppi saved me though, great turn around.

And Eurosport did start at 4.30am :rolleyes: Learn how to make a correct tv guide, guys.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 10:45 AM
I could've been leading when he won, since I picked him :sobbing: Seppi saved me though, great turn around.

And Eurosport did start at 4.30am :rolleyes: Learn how to make a correct tv guide, guys.

I didn't wake up at all:oluckally for me,there is a repeat of it at 16:30:lol:

Vettel getting faster:dance:

And how about Jaime Alguersuari:aplot:
http://i41.tinypic.com/awwefq.jpg

Not bad,though he looks better with stubbles:drool:

http://www.formula1.com/teams_and_drivers/drivers/845/

His smile:hearts:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 10:47 AM
I was so awake :lol: It was weird.

Seb and Fernando are being amaaaazing :worship: And yes, Jaime is pretty!

Noleta
03-13-2010, 10:51 AM
I was so awake :lol: It was weird.

Seb and Fernando are being amaaaazing :worship: And yes, Jaime is pretty!

Oooh the last QF session:bounce:

You're like a night owl:lol:I was too tired to get up:yawn:

Not a big fan of Alonso:p

Noleta
03-13-2010, 11:01 AM
:woohoo::aparty::woohoo:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 11:03 AM
:banana: :woohoo: :bounce: :dance:

Damned Massa though, faster than Alonso :(

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Sebastian and Felipe :yeah:

Fuck u Alonso, fucking hate you!

Noleta
03-13-2010, 11:06 AM
:banana: :woohoo: :bounce: :dance:

Damned Massa though, faster than Alonso :(

:woohoo::nerner:

Actually Seba's hair looks nice like that:p

ellen_
03-13-2010, 11:06 AM
Sebastian and Felipe :yeah:

Fuck u Alonso, fucking hate you!

Tone down :armed:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 11:09 AM
Actually Seba's hair looks nice like that:p

It got cut a little :lol: Looks cool indeed.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 11:10 AM
It got cut a little :lol: Looks cool indeed.

Did you see what happened between Pete and Andre?

ellen_
03-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Did you see what happened between Pete and Andre?

What does that have to do with the hair? :p

But yeah, it got personal there :tape: Agassi started it, ofcourse :mad:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 11:18 AM
What does that have to do with the hair? :p

But yeah, it got personal there :tape: Agassi started it, ofcourse :mad:

Both were messy:p

Shame.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Henin lost to Dulko:sad:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Totally classless actions from Agassi there. He completely ruined a fun charity event for a good cause :shrug:

Yeah :o Justine.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Totally classless actions from Agassi there. He completely ruined a fun charity event for a good cause :shrug:

Yeah :o Justine.

They never liked eachother.Anyway have to watch it first before voicing my opinion,that if eurosport shows it of course.

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 11:32 AM
:wavey:

Hello people :kiss:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 11:32 AM
My Eurosport says the repeat will be on at 5.45pm :o

:wavey: Rosie.

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 11:34 AM

Ellen :kiss: About the Eurosport coverage - mine is supposed to be 3.30pm, which is 4.30pm for you guys :shrug:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 11:44 AM

Yours is:cuckoo:

:wavey:Auntie:kiss:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 11:47 AM
Rosie :wavey:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 11:49 AM
Hmm... Does anyone know if Sky are showing the ATP doubles matches as well? :o I really want to see Hutchins/Murray vs Blake/Roddick :p

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Hi Jase and Noleta :kiss:

Jase - not sure abiout the doubles, but I would think not. They never usually show doubles - something to do with their contracts I think. They just don't have contracted permission to show it or somethng :shrug:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Aw, that sucks, hopefully there's a stream of it online then :) Thanks.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Hmm... Does anyone know if Sky are showing the ATP doubles matches as well? :o I really want to see Hutchins/Murray vs Blake/Roddick :p

Nah.But maybe they can make an exception for Murray:p

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Nah.But maybe they can make an exception for Murray:pOh :haha: Well knowing Sky... they would defo try their best :o

Noleta
03-13-2010, 12:26 PM
Oh :haha: Well knowing Sky... they would defo try their best :o

They have to:worship:Murray all the time.Imagine if thsy can't due to some contractual bullshit:eek:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 12:30 PM
They have to:worship:Murray all the time.Imagine if thsy can't due to some contractual bullshit:eek::haha: All the Sky Sports tennis team would go crazy as hell :lol: If not something worse :unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 12:34 PM
I am already preparing my ear-muffs and practicing with the mute button as I await Murray's return to Sky TV screens :spit:

Just watching a YouTube clip of the Sampras/Agassi thing last night. I admit I never liked Pete :o but if there is one player in the history of the game I really loathed it was Agassi. He was always a classless a*sehole in my opinion, and seems he remains so. Felt kind of sorry for Federer and Nadal caught in the middle of that - both of them looked awkward and embarrassed caught in the middle of that.

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Oh :rolls: Well I don't think he even plays today so :yeah:

Totally agreed, hate Agassi! And yeah I also never liked Pete. And :haha: :haha: Rosie feeling sorry for Roger and Rafa :haha:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Oh :rolls: Well I don't think he even plays today so :yeah:

Totally agreed, hate Agassi! And yeah I also never liked Pete. And :haha: :haha:Rosie feeling sorry for Roger and Rafa :haha:

Guess it proves I have a heart really - or maybe just how much I loathed the other two :p Well - OK - that's unfair - I didn't loathe Pete at all - I just found his gamestyle and personality extremely boring, but I think he was probably a nice enough guy in real life - I never saw enough of him to comment on that but never saw anything bad to be fair :shrug:

But Agassi :bolt: Over the years I saw so many examples of how two-faced he was - ignoring loyal fans, allowing his security "goons" to manhandle and physically hurt people (even kids and old people), whilst he totally ignored it - rude to Hotel staff, arrogant, uncaring etc And I remember years ago here on MTF getting so many BadReps and "hate" mail because I said I knew he was involved with drugs - and then about 7 years later he admitted it in his own book as a way to get more money from sales and publicity. Total two-faced a*sehole :mad: OK - rant over!

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Guess it proves I have a heart really - or maybe just how much I loathed the other two :p U have a heart :p

Well - OK - that's unfair - I didn't loathe Pete at all - I just found his gamestyle and personality extremely boring, but I think he was probably a nice enough guy in real life - I never saw enough of him to comment on that but never saw anything bad to be fair :shrug: Well fair enough then I guess.

But Agassi :bolt: Over the years I saw so many examples of how two-faced he was - ignoring loyal fans, allowing his security "goons" to manhandle and physically hurt people (even kids and old people), whilst he totally ignored it - rude to Hotel staff, arrogant, uncaring etc And I remember years ago here on MTF getting so many BadReps and "hate" mail because I said I knew he was involved with drugs - and then about 7 years later he admitted it in his own book as a way to get more money from sales and publicity. Total two-faced a*sehole :mad: OK - rant over!:worship: Totally agreed.

:eek: How did u know about the drugs? :eek:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 01:28 PM
U have a heart :p

Sssssh - don't tell everyone, or they might start believing it.:p

:eek: How did u know about the drugs? :eek:

Because I knew someone who worked on the tennis circuit who told me, and he was someone that I trusted implicitly, and I knew he wouldn't lie or make up stories about something as serious as that :shrug: It's not the sort of thing you talk about unless you're 100% sure of your facts imo, so I knew he was telling me the truth.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Felt kind of sorry for Federer and Nadal.

Did i read that right:eek:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Sssssh - don't tell everyone, or they might start believing it.:p :rolls: Ok :p

Because I knew someone who worked on the tennis circuit who told me, and he was someone that I trusted implicitly, and I knew he wouldn't lie or make up stories about something as serious as that :shrug: It's not the sort of thing you talk about unless you're 100% sure of your facts imo, so I knew he was telling me the truth.:eek: Wow, that's amazing, i :worship: that guy.

Did i read that right:eek::rolls: In a way I think Rosie doesn't mind Rafa deep inside, it's just some of his fans, which make him hate/dislike him even more?

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Did i read that right:eek:

There you see - I knew that line would get me a bad reputation here :o This having a heart thing is a difficult cross to bear :sad:

:eek: Wow, that's amazing, i :worship: that guy.

So do I :D And I'll be sure to tell him that you do too :D

:rolls: In a way I think Rosie doesn't mind Rafa deep inside, it's just some of his fans, which make him hate/dislike him even more?

:lol: Well - I can't deny some of his Tards here on MTF are very hard to bear :o And no - I don't like him - never have - but agreed they don't help for sure :shrug:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Haha cool :)

Well fair enough about his tards :)

Noleta
03-13-2010, 01:41 PM
I know Rosie:hug::kiss:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 01:50 PM
I know Rosie:hug::kiss:

I knew I could rely on you :kiss:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Everyone can rely on Noleta :p

Noleta
03-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Everyone can rely on Noleta :p

Of course:DBut not today,i'm lazy tired as hell:spit:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Of course:DBut not today,i'm lazy tired as hell:spit::hug: But girls are always tired :o And well ur always lazy :p

Noleta
03-13-2010, 02:00 PM
:hug: But girls are always tired :o And well ur always lazy :p

It's not our fault God wanted to make men stronger:shrug:We're the weaker species:awww:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 02:01 PM
It's not our fault God wanted to make men stronger:shrug:We're the weaker species:awww:
But we don't know if God is real :o So technically there's no one else to blame :p

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 02:02 PM

:yeah: So true :D Always nice to be the weaker species when there is rubbish to be taken out, a lawn to mow, and stuff like heavy gardening and car maintenance to do. :D

Noleta
03-13-2010, 02:08 PM
But we don't know if God is real :o So technically there's no one else to blame :p

Of course there is.Men:ras:I'm sure God is male:(

:yeah: So true :D Always nice to be the weaker species when there is rubbish to be taken out, a lawn to mow, and stuff like heavy gardening and car maintenance to do. :D

What about Cooking?Washing?Cleaning?:bigcry:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 02:12 PM
Of course there is.Men:ras:I'm sure God is male:( I object! God was a woman!

Men are to cool for them things :cool:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 02:16 PM
I object! God was a woman!

Men are to cool for them things :cool:

No he is a he:ras:I saw and heard him in movies:ras:

:rolleyes:You mean too lazy?

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Of course there is.Men:ras:I'm sure God is male:(

I'd far rather do cooking, washing and cleaning than anything heavy enough to hurt my back, or dirty enough to ruin my hands or break my nails :o So OK yes - I admit it - I am not a feminists' dream :o I believe in equal eduational opportunuties and equal pay of course - but anything else can stay as it is :D

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 02:21 PM
No he is a he:ras:I saw and heard him in movies:ras: :ras: :ras: :ras:

:rolleyes:You mean too lazy?No, to cool, not lazy :ras: We shouldn't do pointless work like that ;) We have far better needs :angel:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 02:27 PM
I'd far rather do cooking, washing and cleaning than anything heavy enough to hurt my back, or dirty enough to ruin my hands or break my nails :o So OK yes - I admit it - I am not a feminists' dream :o I believe in equal eduational opportunuties and equal pay of course - but anything else can stay as it is :DNot bad. This Rosie I like :yeah:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 02:27 PM
:ras: :ras: :ras:

No, to cool, not lazy :ras: We shouldn't do pointless work like that ;) We have far better needs :angel:

I am tempted to ask for more details of these "needs"... but there again I may well regret it :tape:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 02:28 PM
I am tempted to ask for more details of these "needs"... but there again I may well regret it :tape::rolls: U will regret it indeed :angel:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 02:32 PM
No, to cool, not lazy :ras: We shouldn't do pointless work like that ;) We have far better needs :angel:

Like thishttp://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/adult/handjob.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-ashamed-smileys.php)

:bolt:SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:o:o

I'd far rather do cooking, washing and cleaning than anything heavy enough to hurt my back, or dirty enough to ruin my hands or break my nails :o So OK yes - I admit it - I am not a feminists' dream :o I believe in equal eduational opportunuties and equal pay of course - but anything else can stay as it is :D

I do that 5 days a week:sad:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 02:33 PM
:rolls: U will regret it indeed :angel:

That's what I feared :o

Btw - just turned on ES to watch the "Hit for Haiti" thing, and they're still showing cycling :rolleyes: And sorry Belgian girls, but I really don't do cycling at all :mad: Where is our Ellen anyway? She kind of disappeared? :awww:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Like thishttp://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/adult/handjob.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-ashamed-smileys.php)

:lol: :rolls: That smiley - I :inlove: it! Must add it to my collection!

Nolby
03-13-2010, 02:37 PM
OMFG!!! :eek: You're back!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :bounce: :bigclap:

How/When did this happen? :p Got to go back and read thread.

A Gift (and subliminal advice from someone you respect :lol:) for thee return, oh bad one! :devil:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03rraYyeUMdRb/x610.jpg

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Tim :eek: Where have you been? Welcome back :kiss:

And now "Hit for Haiti" has started here but only WTA players as yet :rolleyes: Typical Eurosport.

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 02:40 PM
OMG UR BACK AS WELL!!! :eek: :D

Kiri's racquet is so hot :inlove:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 02:41 PM
That's what I feared :o

Btw - just turned on ES to watch the "Hit for Haiti" thing, and they're still showing cycling :rolleyes: And sorry Belgian girls, but I really don't do cycling at all :mad: Where is our Ellen anyway? She kind of disappeared? :awww:

Is is on now:)Graf:worship:Really liked her when i was a kid:worship:Shame didn't have taht many chances to see her play:sad:

ellen is kissing/hugginh her bunny:shrug:

:lol: :rolls: That smiley - I :inlove: it! Must add it to my collection!

What sort of collection do you have Rose?:aplot:

Nolby
03-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Btw I'm actually a completely changed person now, I'm just nicer, more friendly, not an asshole and stuff, I dunno if it's a good thing, but it probably is =)

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Love your new sig, Jase! :worship: Assner! :haha:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Is is on now:)Graf:worship:Really liked her when i was a kid:worship:Shame didn't have taht many chances to see her play:sad:

Yes - it's on now. I liked Graf too actually - pity she had to marry Scumbagassi, as AJ calls him :o She certainly looks slim and good for a Mum of two :worship:

What sort of collection do you have Rose?:aplot:

Anything I find here that catches my eye usually :D Whips, bananas, cute animals, crocodiles - it is large and very varied :D

Rod Laver :inlove: :bowdown: Amazing guy.

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 02:49 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: I am :awww: :ras:

Love your new sig, Jase! :worship: Assner! :haha::rolls: Nat made that up :p

Amber Spyglass
03-13-2010, 02:50 PM
@Rose,Miljan had a baby girl :D
Jose(from official forum) just translated the interview he did with press a couple of days ago and it says he had a daughter

Noleta
03-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Yes - it's on now. I liked Graf too actually - pity she had to marry Scumbagassi, as AJ calls him :o She certainly looks slim and good for a Mum of two :worship:

Anything I find here that catches my eye usually :D Whips, bananas, cute animals, crocodiles - it is large and very varied :D

Rod Laver :inlove: :bowdown: Amazing guy.

She does:bowdown:

Whips..bananas...crocodiles...etc:unsure:What do you with them?:unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Jose(from official forum) just translated the interview he did with press a couple of days ago and it says he had a daughter

Thanks dear :hug: I'm not proficient enough to translate it myself, and Alex didn't have time to do it before he went away.

A girl :inlove: Hope she is as beautiful as her Daddy :awww: Do we have a name?

Noleta
03-13-2010, 02:53 PM

Thanks Amber:kiss:totally thought it was a boy:o

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 02:54 PM
Whips..bananas...crocodiles...etc:unsure:What do you with them?:unsure:

Save them in case I ever need them :angel: Always useful to have some secret weapons hidden away :p

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 02:56 PM
So glad it's a girl, if it was a boy, Noleta would have fallen in love with it :o

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 02:57 PM
So glad it's a girl, if it was a boy, Noleta would have fallen in love with it :o

:lol:

Amber Spyglass
03-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Thanks dear :hug: I'm not proficient enough to translate it myself, and Alex didn't have time to do it before he went away.

A girl :inlove: Hope she is as beautiful as her Daddy :awww: Do we have a name?

No unfortuanately :(, it just said a daughter

Btw,does anyone else get the feeling from the pics we've seen that it's just Nole and Todd for the IW/Miami double.We know Marian's not there,there's been no sighting of Miljan either(I hope that boy comes back soon before Nole pulls something :unsure:).Heck we haven't even seen scary fitness trainer :eek:.It looks like it's just Nole,Todd and Benito :sad:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:00 PM

What makes you think i won't if it was a girl?:aplot::p

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Tim, now that u have ur own thread, we can use it to talk about sexy girls :p

What makes you think i won't if it was a girl?:aplot::p
I thought u were straight :p

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:01 PM

Btw,does anyone else get the feeling from the pics we've seen that it's just Nole and Todd for the IW/Miami double.We know Marian's not there,there's been no sighting of Miljan either(I hope that boy comes back soon before Nole pulls something :unsure:).Heck we haven't even seen scary fitness trainer :eek:.It looks like it's just Nole,Todd and Benito :sad:

Nole likes changes:shrug:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:02 PM
I thought u were straight :p

Am i straight or am i not?That is the question.:cool:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 03:04 PM

No worries :hug:

And - yes - I get that feeling too :sad: I don't personally think Miljan will be back til MC. I guess IW is such a long way to go and such a long flight, so in case anything should go wrong in the first couple of months of his daughter's life, he prefers to be somewhere more accessible and easier to get home in any emergency. By the European clay season she'll be pretty much 3 mionths, so more settled in a routine, and he'll feel more confident to go away.

Amber Spyglass
03-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Nole likes changes:shrug:

That's not a change really,that's just a matter of having a physio/fitness trainer with you to avoid injuries etc. or not.Anyway,he's not stupid,I'm sure he'll use the ATP physios

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Ok that kind of just makes me sick now, cos God knows what u and Ellen did while in the same room in Rotterdam :haha:

Nolby
03-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Tim :eek: Where have you been? Welcome back :kiss:

And now "Hit for Haiti" has started here but only WTA players as yet :rolleyes: Typical Eurosport.
H Rosie, Noleta and Ellen :wavey:

:hug: :kiss::smooch::unsure::wazzup::aparty:

I didn't have Jase to take the majority of blows from the evil women in here for me do comedy routine and my solo act wasn't getting the job done. :p Somehow, just lost focus in coming into MTF altogether with Nalby's return over the past couple of weeks. So hanging out in David's Forum blog web site now that he is playing full time again. It was going to happen sooner or later.

Oh, I got into looking for a job too :p and learned how to record my own matches. :D Ellen, the Erno Final was my first failed attempt, the Sweden DC were more failures. I finally figured it out a couple of days ago how to get past all my stream limitations and trials are working great. I can record and upload anything I want now.

So what do I record today? :unsure:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/404/op.pdf

Not Before 1 pm:
Erno vs Kolya - Stadium 2
Maria K./Agi R vs. Dushevina/Rodionova - Court 6

Not Before 3 pm:
Tomas Birdshit vs. Florent Serra - court 6 (a gift to Jase or lame excuse to record Court 6 match over possible classic match on Court 2? :shrug: )

Before 7 pm
John Assner vs. Kevin Anderson - Statdium 2 (not really going to record; just wanted to say "Assner" again! :haha: )

This one is obvious and will be fun to upload match sometime tomorrow: :bigclap:

8:30 pm
Nole vs. Fish - Stadium 1

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Ok that kind of just makes me sick now, cos God knows what u and Ellen did while in the same room in Rotterdam :haha:

Now, now J_Sun............... keep those fantasies to yourself man :p

Not Before 1 pm:

That looks like the best potential match to me :shrug:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:09 PM
Noleta, at what episode of Lost are you? I just watched 7 and it is so weird :tape:

I dreamed about Sayid btw :help: Some crazy guy tried to kill me at some event, don't know where. And first, Bob Bryan protected me (in a previous dream, he already caught me when I was about to fall). And then Sayid, who shot the guy :rolls:

:eek: Tim! Finally! Where the **** have you been, man?

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 03:09 PM

I didn't have Jase to take the majority of blows from the evil women in here for me do comedy routine and my solo act wasn't getting the job done. :p Somehow, just lost focus in coming into MTF altogether with Nalby's return over the past couple of weeks. So hanging out in David's Forum now that he is playing full time again. It was going to happen sooner or later. Oh :haha: That explains it :o

Oh, I got into looking for a job too :p and learned how to record my own matches. :D Ellen, the Erno Final was my first failed attempt, the Sweden DC were more failures. I finally figured it out a couple of days ago how to get past all my stream limitations and trials are working great. I can record and upload anything I want now. U better record good matches tho ;)

So what do I record today? :ehm:

Not Before 1 pm:

Not Before 3 pm:
Tomas Birdshit vs. Florent Serra - court 6 (a gift to Jase or lame excuse to record Court 6 match over possible classic match on Court 2? :shrug: )

Before 7 pm
John Assner vs. Kevin Anderson - Statdium 2 (not really going to record; just wanted to say "Assner" again! :haha: )

This one is obvious and will be fun to upload match sometime tomorrow: :bigclap:

Nole vs. Fish - Stadium 1I think they might only televise the top 2 courts actually, which means u should record Erno vs Koyla. And :fiery: about John and Tomas :sad:

Now, now J_Sun............... keep those fantasies to yourself man :pHehe ok Auntie ;)

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:10 PM
That's not a change really,that's just a matter of having a physio/fitness trainer with you to avoid injuries etc. or not.Anyway,he's not stupid,I'm sure he'll use the ATP physios

:lol:He is not:armed:

:aplot:If only you knew....

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:11 PM

Well, you don't exactly know if I'm straight either :shrug:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Noleta :rolls:

Indeed I don't Ellen.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Noleta, at what episode of Lost are you? I just watched 7 and it is so weird :tape:

I dreamed about Sayid btw :help: Some crazy guy tried to kill me at some event, don't know where. And first, Bob Bryan protected me (in a previous dream, he already caught me when I was about to fall). And then Sayid, who shot the guy :rolls:

:eek: Tim! Finally! Where the **** have you been, man?

I watched it yesterday and didn't undertstand that much:oI tild you this show makes me feel so retarted:o

Wtf ellen:haha:You have an active brain at night:p

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:15 PM

I didn't have Jase to take the majority of blows from the evil women in here for me do comedy routine and my solo act wasn't getting the job done. :p Somehow, just lost focus in coming into MTF altogether with Nalby's return over the past couple of weeks. So hanging out in David's Forum blog web site now that he is playing full time again. It was going to happen sooner or later.

Oh, I got into looking for a job too :p and learned how to record my own matches. :D Ellen, the Erno Final was my first failed attempt, the Sweden DC were more failures. I finally figured it out a couple of days ago how to get past all my stream limitations and trials are working great. I can record and upload anything I want now.

So what do I record today? :unsure:

Not Before 1 pm:

Not Before 3 pm:

Before 7 pm

Nole vs. Fish - Stadium 1

:wavey:Stranger.

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Gotta love Ellen's dreams, all I'm wondering is why Bob is there :confused:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:16 PM
I watched it yesterday and didn't undertstand that much:oI tild you this show makes me feel so retarted:o

Wtf ellen:haha:You have an active brain at night:p

I still don't know what that chick and the pilote are doing there. And suddenly Jacob was like a father to her? :cuckoo: And what's with Miles? He's so rude suddenly. And they didn't even show the temple, how do I know if Sawyer is still alive :awww:

I know :help: More active than during the day :p

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:16 PM

Maybe it was Mike,but she confused him with Bob:shrug:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:17 PM

I don't know why I dreamed of him already 2 times now :lol: I like him and his brother though, but why HIM exactly :rolls:

Maybe it was Mike,but she confused him with Bob:shrug:

I know the difference, dear :rolleyes:

I mainly wonder, why Sayid! :spit:

Nolby
03-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Tim, now that u have ur own thread, we can use it to talk about sexy girls :p

I ran into tech issue on recording matches, and got in my own world for a couple of days. I haven't looked at MTF period for about a week! :eek: I was just thinking that fate had helped me break a bad habit. :smoke: Now Nalby's back and Jase is too and someone cares about my little neglected seat in the corner thread with beautiful babes of tennis. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:20 PM
I still don't know what that chick and the pilote are doing there. And suddenly Jacob was like a father to her? :cuckoo: And what's with Miles? He's so rude suddenly. And they didn't even show the temple, how do I know if Sawyer is still alive :awww:

I know :help: More active than during the day :p

Jacob helped that chick wheh she was badly injured.where or how or when don't know.The pilote flew the airplane second time Jack and co.went to the Island:shrug:

Sawyer is with Lock,did you see episode 6?

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Seems that ES aren't going to show the Pete/Andre incident :rolleyes:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:22 PM

I mainly wonder, why Sayid! :spit:

Yeah:lol:Bob and Sayid are 2 different people:confused:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 03:22 PM
I don't know why I dreamed of him already 2 times now :lol: I like him and his brother though, but why HIM exactly :rolls:

I mainly wonder, why Sayid! :spit:Very very weird :p

I ran into tech issue on recording matches, and got in my own world for a couple of days. I haven't looked at MTF period for about a week! :eek: I was just thinking that fate had helped me break a bad habit. :smoke: Now Nalby's back and Jase is too and someone cares about my little neglected seat in the corner thread with beautiful babes of tennis. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:Oh Tim :hug: :D

Seems that ES aren't going to show the Pete/Andre incident :rolleyes:Awww :(

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:23 PM
I didn't see any replay of the hit for Haiti yet on ES :rolleyes:

Jacob helped that chick wheh she was badly injured.where or how or when don't know.The pilote flew the airplane second time Jack and co.went to the Island:shrug:

Sawyer is with Lock,did you see episode 6?

But why! :sobbing:

Yes I did. We saw Locke in ep7, but Sawyer wasn't there :awww:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Seems that ES aren't going to show the Pete/Andre incident :rolleyes:

4QSK9t6OrgU

Tbh Pete just couldn't let go either:spit:He should've shrugged it off.What Obama got to do with the tip either:confused:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:25 PM
I didn't see any replay of the hit for Haiti yet on ES :rolleyes:

But why! :sobbing:

Yes I did. We saw Locke in ep7, but Sawyer wasn't there :awww:

Why what?:confused:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:25 PM
Yeah:lol:Bob and Sayid are 2 different people:confused:

Sayid is... violent. I'm going over to the dark side, isn't it? :eek:

Nolby
03-13-2010, 03:26 PM

Based on your :devil::hearts::drool::drool::drool::hearts: :devil: over Nole, you are at least half way there to straight, Noleta. :lol:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Why what?:confused:

What is that pilot meant to do there? Pff anyway, I hope we'll get answers soon. The whole thing with the "what would have happened when we didn't crash on the island" is pretty confusing aswell :help:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 03:29 PM

I thought you already had :ras:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:32 PM

Can it get any darker where you're already are?:unsure:

Based on your :devil::hearts::drool::drool::drool::hearts: :devil: over Nole, you are at least half way there to straight, Noleta. :lol:

:rolls:Nole is doing a good job turning me straight:p

What is that pilot meant to do there? Pff anyway, I hope we'll get answers soon. The whole thing with the "what would have happened when we didn't crash on the island" is pretty confusing aswell :help:

They need a pilot if they're gonna leave the Island:shrug:

Think you gave me a headache now:ras:

Nolby
03-13-2010, 03:34 PM

I need to catch up on this thread. This talk makes no sense to me right now. :confused: Who the heck is Sayid and Bob? :shrug: What island? :shrug: What answers? :shrug:

:wavey: Laters,

I'm going back about 20 pages to figure out what you all are talking about. :p

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:34 PM
I thought you already had :ras:

Can it get any darker where you're already are?:unsure:

I am :angel: :awww:

They need a pilot if they're gonna leave the Island:shrug:

Think you gave me a headache now:ras:

True. But why would Jacob get them to the island, if he doesn't want those people to leave? He was looking for a replacer :shrug:

:p Ok we'll stop now then.

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:35 PM
I need to catch up on this thread. This talk makes no sense to me right now. :confused: Who the heck is Sayid and Bob? :shrug: What island? :shrug: What answers? :shrug:

:haha:

It's just about Lost, the tv serie :hug:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 03:35 PM
Wait Tim! I have no idea as well :p No need to read back tbh.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:38 PM
True. But why would Jacob get them to the island, if he doesn't want those people to leave? He was looking for a replacer :shrug:

:p Ok we'll stop now then.

Jacob needed people to watch over the Island when something happens to him:shrug:

That's the wisest thing you said all day:p

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:39 PM

That's what happens when you neglect us:ras:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Jacob needed people to watch over the Island when something happens to him:shrug:

That's the wisest thing you said all day:p

Well ofcourse, that's what I said! But then he wouldn't have to bring over a pilot (because everyone comes to the island for a reason). If the pilot flies the people away, Jacob has no people to replace him left!

:ras: You just can't follow my brain action.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Well ofcourse, that's what I said! But then he wouldn't have to bring over a pilot (because everyone comes to the island for a reason). If the pilot flies the people away, Jacob has no people to replace him left!

:ras: You just can't follow my brain action.

But not everyone was gonna be selected:shrug:Jacob knew that,probably why he brought the pilot:shrug:

I don't fallow just any brain action missy:aplot:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Wait Tim! I have no idea as well :p No need to read back tbh.

I don't watch "Lost" so I have no idea either :shrug: :o

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:49 PM
Did you already see Verdasco's Calvin Klein X ad btw? :rolls:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1544453252?bctid=70670473001

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 03:50 PM
I don't watch "Lost" so I have no idea either :shrug: :o
:lol: The show was decent at 1st, then they kept extending it when it really should of already been dead, and then it got worse and worse and... :o

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Fernando :worship: :haha:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Did you already see Verdasco's Calvin Klein X ad btw? :rolls:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1544453252?bctid=70670473001

:lol: Have to admit I truly don't find Verdasco attractive :o Sorry :o

:lol: The show was decent at 1st, then they kept extending it when it really should of already been dead, and then it got worse and worse and... :o

It's waaaaaay to complex for me :o I have a problem coping with everything that goes on here at MTF - don't need to confuse my poor little brain any further :o

ellen_
03-13-2010, 03:55 PM
:lol: Have to admit I truly don't find Verdasco attractive :o Sorry :o

I don't think he's attractive either, but it's a cool ad :lol:

Eurosport just decided to show some of the Hit for Haiti, and they start with the warmup of the mens doubles :spit:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 03:57 PM
:lol: Have to admit I truly don't find Verdasco attractive :o Sorry :o :fiery: Fernando is beyond hot :drool:

It's waaaaaay to complex for me :o I have a problem coping with everything that goes on here at MTF - don't need to confuse my poor little brain any further :oOh :rolls: Sorry :hug:

I don't think he's attractive either, but it's a cool ad :lol::ras: It's a stupid ad with a hot guy :inlove:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 04:00 PM

Eurosport just decided to show some of the Hit for Haiti, and they start with the warmup of the mens doubles :spit:

Still waiting fot the video to load:(

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 04:01 PM

:lol: Btw - have you seen the thread in GM where the guy is posting all his pics and vids from IW? He has one of Marcos practicing :hearts: I got so excited I couldn't wait to click on it............... but literally all you can see is Marcos................. it's sooooooo frustrating - you KNOW Poncho is on the other side of the net and you can hear him hit the ball but never see him :hysteric:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:04 PM
:lol: Btw - have you seen the thread in GM where the guy is posting all his pics and vids from IW? He has one of Marcos practicing :hearts: I got so excited I couldn't wait to click on it............... but literally all you can see is Marcos................. it's sooooooo frustrating - you KNOW Poncho is on the other side of the net and you can hear him hit the ball but never see him :hysteric:

I was looking at the pictures of Marcos yesterday, and I thought the exact same :awww: Just show some respect to the sparringpartners too :ras:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 04:04 PM
The guy posting pics and vids from IW is amazing, so many lovely pics and vids :worship:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 04:10 PM
I was looking at the pictures of Marcos yesterday, and I thought the exact same :awww: Just show some respect to the sparringpartners too :ras:

Yes - exactly. I'm sure we're not the only two people more interested in the sparring partners, coaches and Physios than the players :o

The guy posting pics and vids from IW is amazing, so many lovely pics and vids :worship:

Yes they are - excellent - and very good of him to take the time and trouble to upload so many for us.

And aaaaargh :banghead: I just had a "Zero Size Object" message - haven't had one of those b****** for a while :unsure:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:11 PM
:eek: Did you ask him to take these pictures and waited until I found them by myself?

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv21/Greenshow81/IMG_0596.jpg?t=1268454148

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv21/Greenshow81/IMG_0595.jpg?t=1268454169

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 04:12 PM
:eek: Did you ask him to take these pictures and waited until I found them by myself?

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv21/Greenshow81/IMG_0596.jpg?t=1268454148

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv21/Greenshow81/IMG_0595.jpg?t=1268454169

:lol: No - I didn't ask him - though I admit I did ask Michelle (theMeesh) - they are all his own work :D But I admit I was waiting for you to find them for yourself :p More fun that way :hug:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:14 PM
:lol: No - I didn't ask him - though I admit I did ask Michelle (theMeesh) - they are all his own work :D But I admit I was waiting for you to find them for yourself :p More fun that way :hug:

I was going through them, without expecting any Poncho - this was bad for my heart, Rosie! :ras:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 04:17 PM
I was going through them, without expecting any Poncho - this was bad for my heart, Rosie! :ras:

:awww: Sorry :hug: It was a good surprise though, no?

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:19 PM
:awww: Sorry :hug: It was a good surprise though, no?

You bet it was :bounce:

I'm glad that guy took them. It means Poncho's forehand attracted him too! :D

Noleta
03-13-2010, 04:20 PM

Didn't know you were a tease Rosie:eek:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 04:21 PM
You bet it was :bounce:

I'm glad that guy took them. It means Poncho's forehand attracted him too! :D

You telling me that's what attracted you to him?:rolleyes::p

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 04:22 PM
You telling me that was attracted you to him?:rolleyes::p

What else is there to be attracted by? :p I'm almost tempted to put one of those pics in the opening post as we're the Poncho worshipping thread - but not sure if the photographer would mind :shrug:

Didn't know you were a tease Rosie:eek:

You learn something new every day :p

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Okay bye girls :wavey:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:24 PM
You telling me that's what attracted you to him?:rolleyes::p

Yes, what else? :scratch:

Rafa was so adorable in the hit for Haiti :rolls:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 04:24 PM

Bye Jase :kiss: See you later I hope :hug:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 04:25 PM
What else is there to be attracted by? :p I'm almost tempted to put one of those pics in the opening post as we're the Poncho worshipping thread - but not sure if the photographer would mind :shrug:

You learn something new every day :p

I don't worship Ponchooooo:ras:

Such an educational thread:p

:wavey::kiss:I'll be waiting for youuuuuuuuuuuu:hearts:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:26 PM
:wavey: Jason.

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 04:27 PM
I don't worship Ponchooooo:ras:

Just give it time :D

Noleta
03-13-2010, 04:27 PM
Yes, what else? :scratch:

Rafa was so adorable in the hit for Haiti :rolls:

Don't know myself:shrug:

He is always adorable:p

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Don't know myself:shrug:

He is always adorable:p

Good then! :D

I didn't want to make Rosie too sick by saying that :o but yes, it's true.

ES showing the Pete-Agassi incident again :p I wanna kick Agassi again.

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 04:29 PM
OK lovelies ................tennis will be on my TV before long, and I have some stuff to do - so I'm off for an hour or so now - see you later I'm sure :kiss: Hopefully the Rafa love :spit: will have ended by then (j/k)

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Later, Rosie :kiss:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Good then! :D

I didn't want to make Rosie too sick by saying that :o but yes, it's true.

ES showing the Pete-Agassi incident again :p I wanna kick Agassi again.

:ras:

How thoughtful...:p

UK ES didn't show it:rolleyes:

Safes Rose:kiss:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Is Tim actually reading back all the pages?:eek:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm afraid so :haha:

ES just showed it again when Rafa passed the ballgirls and touched one of them :lol: The boy needs something.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 04:47 PM
OMFG:spit::haha:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1257645/So-men---Thousands-answer-Chinese-college-girls-plea-boyfriend.html

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:51 PM
She asked for it :rolls:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 04:54 PM
:scared::sad::(

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Belgie/article/detail/1079446/2010/03/13/Twintigjarige-overvaller-snijdt-gezicht-slachtoffer-open-voor-gsm-in-Brusselse-Nieuwstraat.dhtml

:eek::tape::o
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/959/Bizar/article/detail/1079166/2010/03/12/Meisje-moest-foto-s-nemen-van-seksende-ouders.dhtml

ellen_
03-13-2010, 04:56 PM
:scared::sad::(

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Belgie/article/detail/1079446/2010/03/13/Twintigjarige-overvaller-snijdt-gezicht-slachtoffer-open-voor-gsm-in-Brusselse-Nieuwstraat.dhtml

:eek::tape::o
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/959/Bizar/article/detail/1079166/2010/03/12/Meisje-moest-foto-s-nemen-van-seksende-ouders.dhtml

Yeah, fantastic news in the paper again today :tape:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 04:58 PM
No footie tonight ellen?

ellen_
03-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Away game to Kortrijk tomorrow :unsure:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Away game to Kortrijk tomorrow :unsure:

Good luck tomorrow.Komaan Lokereeeeeeeeeeeeen:rocker2::armed:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 05:30 PM
Good luck tomorrow.Komaan Lokereeeeeeeeeeeeen:rocker2::armed:

I'm going :unsure: Last bit of hope *fingers crossed*

Noleta
03-13-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm going :unsure: Last bit of hope *fingers crossed*

How many matches yet?And are there play offs for staying in the first league?

ellen_
03-13-2010, 05:35 PM
How many matches yet?And are there play offs for staying in the first league?

2, away to Kortrijk and home against Anderlecht :tape: Yeah if we end last, we'll have to play against some teams from 2nd league.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 05:41 PM
2, away to Kortrijk and home against Anderlecht :tape: Yeah if we end last, we'll have to play against some teams from 2nd league.

Bad,but perhaps Anderlecht will let player rest for the European league:unsure:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 05:43 PM
:eek: OH NO! Internet meter warning! Damn Eurosport for not showing ATP on tv! :mad:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 05:45 PM
:eek: OH NO! Internet meter warning! Damn Eurosport for not showing ATP on tv! :mad:

Welcome to the club darling:hug:I reached 100% this week and i'll have to wait 2 weeks now:(

ellen_
03-13-2010, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the club darling:hug:I reached 100% this week and i'll have to wait 2 weeks now:(

We're at 80% now I think. And we are being set to 0 on Monday. So I guess I'm better off than you, but still - I wanted to watch so many matches today :bigcry:

Gonna watch some tv now then :awww:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 05:51 PM
We're at 80% now I think. And we are being set to 0 on Monday. So I guess I'm better off than you, but still - I wanted to watch so many matches today :bigcry:

Gonna watch some tv now then :awww:

I wanted to watch Nole tonight:crying2:But can't:explode:

Kampioenen is on één:dance:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Can't believe it:haha:Sky is gonna show the doubles match Murray is playing:haha:They never showed doubles before:spit:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 05:59 PM
SkySports are showing the doubles match between Murray and co. :D Noleta u were right :p

Dammit, u beat me to it Noleta :p

Noleta
03-13-2010, 06:03 PM
SkySports are showing the doubles match between Murray and co. :D Noleta u were right :p

Dammit, u beat me to it Noleta :p

So i was right and fast:cool:

2-0:woohoo:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Hehe cool.

Ok I need to get ready for Nando :inlove: See ya' :wavey:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Hehe cool.

Ok I need to get ready for Nando :inlove: See ya' :wavey:

Get ready for Nando?:unsure:What do you mean by that?:unsure:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Sky :rolleyes: I'm thoroughly p***** with their slavering Murray love already and it's only the first Masters of the year :spit:

Interractive showing Erno later - should be a good match - hope Ellen has enough bandwidth for a stream.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Sky :rolleyes: I'm thoroughly p***** with their slavering Murray love already and it's only the first Masters of the year :spit:

Interractive showing Erno later - should be a good match - hope Ellen has enough bandwidth for a stream.

80% should be okay still,no?

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 06:24 PM
80% should be okay still,no?

Yes I should think so :shrug: I have enough bandwidth - just too :unsure: to use a stream for a while.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Yes I should think so :shrug: I have enough bandwidth - just too :unsure: to use a stream for a while.

I don't:bigcry:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 06:30 PM
I don't:bigcry:

:awww: :sad:

I have Brian Dabul :hearts: on my screen now - lovely legs that man has :D

Noleta
03-13-2010, 06:40 PM
:awww: :sad:

I have Brian Dabul :hearts: on my screen now - lovely legs that man has :D

never heard of the guy:o

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Total change of plan from me.

I NEED Delgado to beat Nando :help:
Gulbis to beat Koyla :help:
and Tomas to beat Serra :)

If all that works, then Tomas makes at least the quarters, but if Nando loses now, I'm unsure if Tomas will win :unsure:

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 06:44 PM
never heard of the guy:o
:eek: 1st guy to beat Rafa at RG ;) Just he done it unofficially :o

Noleta
03-13-2010, 06:48 PM
Total change of plan from me.

I NEED Delgado to beat Nando :help:
Gulbis to beat Koyla :help:
and Tomas to beat Serra :)

If all that works, then Tomas makes at least the quarters, but if Nando loses now, I'm unsure if Tomas will win :unsure:

2/3 i think:p

You should love all your faves equally:p

Certinfy
03-13-2010, 06:49 PM
:p I'm wanting Verdasco to win inside, but I'm making myself support Delgado instead :p Either way I won't be pissed, just as long as Tomas wins :o

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Brian is a random Argentine with gerat legs :hearts: As you know I don't go for your "usual" Argentines at all - think Monaco is ugly and don't much like Nalbandian, but I do like the occasional random unknown one :D Zeballos is another - he's gorgeous :hearts:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 06:52 PM
:p I'm wanting Verdasco to win inside, but I'm making myself support Delgado instead :p Either way I won't be pissed, just as long as Tomas wins :o

Loyal my arse:rolleyes::rolleyes::ras:

zoltan83
03-13-2010, 06:57 PM
:wavey: Good evening people!

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 06:58 PM
NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good evening :kiss:

Brian just broke :hearts: About to serve for the set. Now watch him choke :unsure:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Wiz:wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 07:01 PM
Never in doubt.................0-30 :rolleyes:

zoltan83
03-13-2010, 07:06 PM
How are you all going? :D

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 07:07 PM

Good thanks :D You?

Noleta
03-13-2010, 07:08 PM

Meh:shrug:

zoltan83
03-13-2010, 07:15 PM
Good thanks :D You?
I'm good too :D
Meh:shrug:
:hug: :hug:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Wizzzzz! :hearts:

Kampioenen is on één:dance:

I just watched it :lol: DDT next week! :bounce:

zoltan83
03-13-2010, 07:30 PM
What's up Ellen? :kiss:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 07:32 PM
I just noticed the thread title :rolls:

What's up Ellen? :kiss:

Waiting for Ernie and Bennet while following Gilles Simon on the scoreboard :awww:

How are you?

zoltan83
03-13-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm doing good today :D

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Brian with the nice legs :hearts: is a set and a break up :D (Sorry to all Gilles fans :o )

Glad you liked the title Ellen - I only changed it this afternoon - just couldn't resist.

Noleta
03-13-2010, 07:37 PM
I just watched it :lol: DDT next week! :bounce:

Another funny episode:rolls:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Brian :inlove: Vamosssssss :D

ellen_
03-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Another funny episode:rolls:

The last though :awww:

Brian :inlove: Vamosssssss :D

:ras:

I'm doing good today :D

:banana:

Bennet and Ernie at the same time :mad:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 07:54 PM
The last though :awww:

No,i meant today was very funny:lol:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Do you guys know the quiz/show on BBC with Sue Barker about sports? I watched it today, it's kinda funny! :lol:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Do you guys know the quiz/show on BBC with Sue Barker about sports? I watched it today, it's kinda funny! :lol:

It's always funny:rolls:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Do you mean "A Question od Sport"? :confused:

Nikolai on my TV :inlove: Such a sweetie :awww:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Yeah that's what it's called :lol:

Niko :ras:

Noleta
03-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Why is Kolya/Ernie playing on court2?:spit:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Why is Kolya/Ernie playing on court2?:spit:

I guess because they have some thrilling WTA match on Stadium Court :rolleyes:

ellen_
03-13-2010, 08:08 PM
There are women on center :spit: Do you even have to ask? Those women are always in the wrong places at the wrong times.

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Bizarre shorts Erno is wearing - baggy with a strange square pattern on them :spit: Don't like them at all. His hair looks nice though :D

Noleta
03-13-2010, 08:11 PM
There are women on center :spit: Do you even have to ask? Those women are always in the wrong places at the wrong times.

:oSurely this match is more attractive than a 2R WTA match?:o

ellen_
I never liked them :help: It's the normal Adidas shorts though, but the squares are odd. I'm glad you don't like them either, I seemed to be the only one who objected in Ernieland. The hair is cool yes :D

Noleta
Bizarre shorts Erno is wearing - baggy with a strange square pattern on them :spit: Don't like them at all. His hair looks nice though :D

That's called Adidas:p

You can fit 2persons in Kolya's shirt:tape:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 08:12 PM
I never liked them :help: It's the normal Adidas shorts though, but the squares are odd. I'm glad you don't like them either, I seemed to be the only one who objected in Ernieland. The hair is cool yes :D

You know I have excellent taste :angel:

:oSurely this match is more attractive than a 2R WTA match?:o

To us, yes :shrug: But maybe not to Jase or Tim :shrug: You know they like their Kirilenko/Dementieva/Wozniacki drooling moments :D

ellen_
03-13-2010, 08:13 PM

You can put 1 Kolya in Ernie's outfit aswell, Ernie included :tape:

Why is he sliding so much :help:

*Ljubica*
03-13-2010, 08:15 PM

That red is a lovely shade - Nole would look great in it :D

Noleta