RafaChat Part 13

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 12:38 AM
haha, I saw in athread that Burrow is banned
is this true?

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 12:39 AM
Hate Janko? How? The guy is my hero. I loved his last interview where he said he stopped reading because he found it too depressing. :lol: Then he practically said he admired Rafa's simple and unencumbered-by-any-meaningful-thought mentality.

:lol: I read that. Janko is awesome. I think he might soon be my second favorite Serb, but I've noticed a lot of posts in GM by Manon saying how much he doesn't like Janko, what a bad guy he is, etc etc etc.

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 12:40 AM
Oui :p

I'll ask my only fellow MTF Montcourtard :lol:

Good idea :)

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 12:44 AM
There was someone who went through and added a ton of MTF people but no one had any idea who she was... so I've deleted her now. She added me and Raffaele and jitterbug (Zahirah) and neither of them knew who she was. It was strange :rolls:

She probably posts in this thread and now I am insulting her. Sorry! :D
It was Pokie ;)
haha, I saw in athread that Burrow is banned
is this true?
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Seriously? I really hope so :D

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 12:46 AM
It was Pokie ;)

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Pokie poses as a Portuguese girl? :eek: :eek: Man, I shouldn't have deleted him.

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 12:48 AM

come on man, we need someone to remind us every day that Safin has been injured many times and when he was on top

scoobs
06-30-2008, 12:50 AM
Burrow banned?

And it's not even my birthday!

And on the first decent slam run for Safin in ages! :lol:

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 12:52 AM
Burrow banned?

And it's not even my birthday!

And on the first decent slam run for Safin in ages! :lol:

looks like it's true, I tried searching his name and didnt get results

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 12:53 AM
Pokie poses as a Portuguese girl? :eek: :eek: Man, I shouldn't have deleted him.
These mysterious posters will go to any lengths :mad:

I think it could've been Metis :p
come on man, we need someone to remind us every day that Safin has been injured many times and when he was on top
:lol:

And to correct our spelling mistakes ;)

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 12:54 AM
These mysterious posters will go to any lengths :mad:

And to correct our spelling mistakes ;)

:mad:

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 01:03 AM
I am actually a really good speller, but I always choked under the pressure in spelling bees. :sad: I crashed out in the middle school spelling bee on a word as easy as "jewelry".... pathetic. :mad:

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:07 AM
Edit: Claire has created a monster on GM and left:rolleyes:
Really :D
What happened ?
More than 4 - Roland Garros, Hamburg, Rome, Monte Carlo......and Estoril :worship:

Claire bear! :smooch:

Was that you that added me on facebook? :scratch:

it was :rolls:
I even changed my pic for you :worship:

I just started up a MTF-specific Facebook account. Manon wanted to be my friend immediately. In fact, Manon is now....my..."friend." I feel obliged to renounce any prior remarks in which I derided Manon. I will hereafter refer to him only with the most glowing of terms. :o
Manon hasn't friend requested me :awww:
You want me to put in a good word for you? ;)
You should ask me Jess, he just good repped me to tell me he loved me and wanted to marry me :inlove:
what is your facebook name BD?

I've been spending the evening playing Traveler IQ Challenge
:spit: Me too :worship:
Does anyone here speak French? How do I say "congratulations on winning the title" :o
"Felicitations pour ton/votre titre"

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 01:10 AM
I don't mean to brag, but I did win my elementary school's spelling bee in the 5th grade. I think I could be a Poor Man's Burrow. (JM already called me a Poor Man's Adam :hatoff:, so I think role-playing is in my nature.)
A poor man's Adam is a considerably higher honour than being a poor man's burrow :lol:

Speaking of JM, where the hell is he? Has he been around while I've been at Wimbledon, or is he playing Top Spin so he might have a chance of beating me? :unsure:

tennizen
06-30-2008, 01:11 AM
What happened ?

People started following your example and made 15 more threads all with the same title but different player:mad:

Btw if we are talking of intellectual accomplishments, I must mention that I won the first prize in kindergarten for recitation of the story "Fox and sour grapes". Only problem was I chicked out and started crying because they made me stand on stage to take the prize in front of the whole school. They had to give it to me later in class:sobbing:

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:12 AM
People started following your example and made 15 more threads all with the same title but different player:mad:

Can't believe I missed that :sad:
I don't suppose someone has a pic of that :awww: ?

scoobs
06-30-2008, 01:14 AM
I wondered if anyone would get in trouble for those lame "parody" threads.

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:15 AM
I usually don't :awww:

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 01:17 AM
it was :rolls:
I even changed my pic for you :worship:

"Felicitations pour ton/votre titre"
Was it a real one before? :mad: I'll add your brother and ask him to send me a pic :p

Does "felicitations pour gagner le tournoi Reggio Emilia" make sense? :unsure: :rolls:

tennizen
06-30-2008, 01:18 AM
I would think the tough part would be the recitation! That's a precious story, though, Hemmers. :D

I wonder now too:rolls: My family loves the story as expected:D

l_mac
06-30-2008, 01:19 AM
What happened ?

:haha: I knew you were only tired of other people's trolling, and still in love with your own :D

Adam, are you still up? I'll need a clue as to which match to split. How on earth should I know which mixed doubles match will be close??

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 01:22 AM
Adam, are you still up? I'll need a clue as to which match to split. How on earth should I know which mixed doubles match will be close??
Any of them is fine, I think all 4 of the ones I picked will win anyway. Not the Bryan/Stosur one though, they'll win for sure.

l_mac
06-30-2008, 01:22 AM
WTF is that recap thread on GM?

Hello everyone. Probably should have said that first.

cmurray
06-30-2008, 01:26 AM
Hi Linda. :wavey:

I won the 6th grade spelling bee. For the victory, I had to spell the word salutations. Lucky thing I read Charlotte's Web.

BD, I'm not so sure about Tipsy being a genius. :scratch: I mean he wears one of the nose strip thingys. IN PUBLIC. :retard:

scarecrows
WTF is that recap thread on GM?

Hello everyone. Probably should have said that first.

HI

elessar
Was it a real one before? :mad: I'll add your brother and ask him to send me a pic :p
It was a real one before :rolls:

My brother doesn't speak english :angel:

Does "felicitations pour gagner le tournoi Reggio Emilia" make sense? :unsure: :rolls:
I would rather say "Felicitations d'avoir gagné le tournoi Reggio Emilia" ;)
:haha: I knew you were only tired of other people's trolling, and still in love with your own :D

Clearly mine is just that much more brillant :worship:

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 01:28 AM
since the test I'm forgetting about my usual sleeping habits and I'm turning more and more into Claire

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:29 AM
Just took a facebook test (so clearly no chance of it being wrong), and apparently my IQ is 151.2 and "I'm profoundly gifted"
facebook :inlove:
Take that spelling bee champions suckers :cool:

l_mac
BD, I'm not so sure about Tipsy being a genius. :scratch: I mean he wears one of the nose strip thingys. IN PUBLIC. :retard:

Tipsy is clearly one of those people who says he reads worthy books in order to appear clever. You'll notice he never goes into any depth about what he has read, and now he is in a position where journalists are attending his pressers and asking him questions, he has convieniently decided to stop reading :worship:

I smell the hand of Mr Disney.

Spain :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

elessar
since the test I'm forgetting about my usual sleeping habits and I'm turning more and more into Claire

That's a good thing, right :awww: ?

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:30 AM
Tipsy is clearly one of those people who says he reads worthy books in order to appear clever. You'll notice he never goes into any depth about what he has read, and now he is in a position where journalists are attending his pressers and asking him questions, he has convieniently decided to stop reading :worship:

Agreed.
What a phony that Tipsy :(

l_mac
06-30-2008, 01:31 AM
Clearly mine is just that much more brillant :worship:
Of course!

Clearly you're not at all pissed that RogiGOAT is not centre of attention :D

You're such a Fedtard :hug:
Oh dear.
Just took a facebook test (so clearly no chance of it being wrong), and apparently my IQ is 151.2 and "I'm profoundly gifted"

:lol: I'm not as smart as you Claire, I got a 148 on an online IQ test. The online tests are obviously more accurate than any that are done IRL, that's all I'm saying.

l_mac
06-30-2008, 01:32 AM
Agreed.

:yeah:

I prefer it when we're agreeing.

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 01:33 AM

wow, that's genious
I could only so 129 but that wasnt one of my best performances

That's a good thing, right :awww: ?
well, it's ok on when on vacations like you and me

tennizen
06-30-2008, 01:37 AM

I smell the hand of Mr Disney.

Spain :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Agreed.

Wow some one finally said it. My feeling about Tipsy was the same all along. Phony is the word:yeah:

l_mac
06-30-2008, 01:38 AM
Just saw this in Rafa's Q&A:

Could it be "l_mac"? I hope not, since that's a pretty lame question. It doesn't help that all of Rafa's answers are fairly unimaginative. :o
No, it could not be l_mac :mad: I hope you asked that as a joke.
Right. Rafa's perfected that simple and provincial persona. The answer was 100% Rafa.

I've just got to believe that Rafa receives hundreds of questions. You'd hope that the whoever screens them could handpick a few good ones--ones likely to elicit a meaningful response.

Don't be ridiculous. The questions are picked and his answers translated by his press agent.

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:38 AM
Of course!

Clearly you're not at all pissed that RogiGOAT is not centre of attention :D
Good thing I changed my sig and avy, am I right or am I right !

:lol: I'm not as smart as you Claire, I got a 148 on an online IQ test. The online tests are obviously more accurate than any that are done IRL, that's all I'm saying.
Clearly :worship:
:yeah:

I prefer it when we're agreeing.
Me too :awww:
wow, that's genious
I could only so 129 but that wasnt one of my best performances
That may not be the same test :lol: Mine barely had 20 questions.
well, it's ok on when on vacations like you and me
Exactly !
I love it that tomorrow today I'm gonna get up right when wimbledon starts :banana:

l_mac
06-30-2008, 01:39 AM
I'm coming across snappy tonight. :awww:

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 01:40 AM
It was a real one before :rolls:

My brother doesn't speak english :angel:

I would rather say "Felicitations d'avoir gagné le tournoi Reggio Emilia" ;)
:fiery:

No problem.....Claire bear, how do you say "can you send me a picture of your sister" in French please :D :kiss:

Bah close enough :p

scoobs
Everyone is gifted on the internet :)

elessar
Wow some one finally said it. My feeling about Tipsy was the same all along. Phony is the word:yeah:
Finally haters rise up and unite in their dislike of him.
We should form a club with all those not afraid to stand up to the evil stare :(
There'll be you, Linda and...me :awww:

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 01:41 AM
it's all because of the 3 hour nap i took this afternoon

I'll hit the bed now anyway

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:42 AM

No problem.....Claire bear, how do you say "can you send me a picture of your sister" in French please :D :kiss:

I'm sure my brother would love that kind of request, he'll probably ask you if you want a bikini pic or not :rolls:

scoobs
06-30-2008, 01:42 AM

pouvez-vouz m'envoyer un photo de votre soeur?

l_mac
06-30-2008, 01:45 AM
Those are good times, not tragic times :lol: are your family all in Scotland?

:spit: 6 weeks of vacation (and most of it in Italy) sounds like tragic times indeed. Why can't I have tragic times like that too? :sad:

I meant it was tragic for you guys that I wouldn't be around as much :hug:

Yes, Adam, the vast majority of my immediate family live in Scotland, in the town I grew up in.

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:45 AM

Traitor :( I knew you were gonna do that :fiery:

l_mac
06-30-2008, 01:46 AM
Finally haters rise up and unite in their dislike of him.
We should form a club with all those not afraid to stand up to the evil stare :(
There'll be you, Linda and...me :awww:

I don't think you're serious, so I am throwing you out of the club.

scoobs
06-30-2008, 01:46 AM

Yes, Adam, the vast majority of my immediate family live in Scotland, in the town I grew up in.
The gap in Rafa fangirling will be unbridgeable ;)

tennizen
06-30-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm coming across snappy tonight. :awww:

Highly unusual. Are you feeling ill:hug: That must be it:hug:

savesthedizzle
:rolleyes: Um, he wears glasses, doesn't he? All people who wear glasses are naturally smart: Bill Gates, that one guy from the Ghostbusters, Baby Scooter from Muppet Babies, and now Tipsy. Bam.

I'm smart then :D I wear glasses :p

Very snappy indeed. :sad: I feel like retreating to Facebook--Manon appreciates me.

Claire doesn't like me. She didn't add me. So now I will stalk through Adam's friends like I often do anyway and just find her. :)

l_mac
Very snappy indeed. :sad: I feel like retreating to Facebook--Manon appreciates me.

Manon is an idiot :hug:

scoobs
06-30-2008, 01:48 AM
Traitor :( I knew you were gonna do that :fiery:
He lives in the same city and he's scary - what else could I do? ;)

l_mac
06-30-2008, 01:49 AM
The gap in Rafa fangirling will be unbridgeable ;)

Rafa doesn't need fans in this upcoming part of the season :) We have nothing to gloat about, and I get very annoyed with him, then the other Rafatards think I am not nice, and then that annoys me even more. Better for me to skip it.

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 01:55 AM
I found Claire :dance:

That was easy :)

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 01:56 AM
I'm sure my brother would love that kind of request, he'll probably ask you if you want a bikini pic or not :rolls:
Either is fine :D

Can someone also tell me how to say in French "Claire bear, your avy makes me want to throw up, can you change it please?" :D
Merci beaucoup :hatoff:

How are you finding TS3 btw?

Indeed :sad:

I don't know why, but I have this random feeling you're from Fife :D
Claire doesn't like me. She didn't add me. So now I will stalk through Adam's friends like I often do anyway and just find her. :)
I must be "special" :p

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:58 AM
He lives in the same city and he's scary - what else could I do? ;)
Oh yeah Adam's certainly :scared: :unsure:

I don't think you're serious, so I am throwing you out of the club.
I am serious :( Here's what I posted when Tipsy was playing Nole :
I don't like Janko either :shrug: I hate players with oversized clothes, I'm not a big fan of the black socks or his glasses, or the thing on his nose either TBH. And since his game doesn't hold any particular appeal to me...

I could only add Adam since I knew his last name because of fantasy football :rolls:

l_mac
06-30-2008, 02:01 AM
Indeed :sad:

I don't know why, but I have this random feeling you're from Fife :D

I'm not saying where I'm from :lol:

edit: sorry, Claire. You are back in.

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 02:10 AM
I could only add Adam since I knew his last name because of fantasy football :rolls:
Did you see the final scores? I'm unlucky in that I'm not flexible enough to kiss my own ass :sad:
Fife :rocker2: :banana:

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:11 AM

edit: sorry, Claire. You are back in.
I would hope so :(

I've now taken the Spatial IQ test and my IQ is now 164
"Exceptionally Gifted". Facebook makes me feel good about myself :inlove:

Metis
06-30-2008, 02:11 AM
:wavey: wazzup everyone?

Well he seems like a fairly low-key guy off-court.

I mean, he's not likely to say

"hung, horny, available" is he.

However much some of his fans might want it

:spit:

That's because he doesn't know these words in English. :p

Genci and Adam, I am reading through your conversation with Gu on the Euro thread. Wow I have come to know the multifaceted talented personality that Gu is over the last two years

1) He is an exceptional Materials Engineer
2) He is an exceptional musician
3) He played and won many tournaments in football and only didn't play further because he competed in swimming
4) He is exposed to football since a young age and so by watching and learning he has reached a stage where he knows better than most
5) 3 & 4 apply to tennis as well

:lol: and he's only what... 21 years old? :worship: Though he forgot to mention he is modest too. :p

Hate Janko? How? The guy is my hero. I loved his last interview where he said he stopped reading because he found it too depressing. Then he practically said he admired Rafa's simple and unencumbered-by-any-meaningful-thought mentality.

:haha:

I think Rafa heard that because in his blog he says he brought some movies and books with him for his free time during Wimbledon. Though when asked which movies and books he had brought he only elaborated on the movies :lol:

Come on, nobody stops reading because they find it depressing. If you are a reader then you never stop liking books.

These mysterious posters will go to any lengths

:lol: I don't even know what Facebook is. OK, I know what it is but I've never used it. :p

Btw if we are talking of intellectual accomplishments, I must mention that I won the first prize in kindergarten for recitation of the story "Fox and sour grapes". Only problem was I chicked out and started crying because they made me stand on stage to take the prize in front of the whole school. They had to give it to me later in class

:hug: :lol: you were just too modest to gloat in front of everybody, that's what you should say :p

I see... It will be hard but we'll find a way to cope :sobbing:

:secret: 5 weeks without Linda :aparty: :banana:

:rolls:

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 02:14 AM
I will be leaving you guys soon, so there will be no Djokoforum spy representative. Well soon as in I leave July 9. But still :p

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:14 AM
Did you check your facebook Jess ?

scoobs
06-30-2008, 02:15 AM
Can someone also tell me how to say in French "Claire bear, your avy makes me want to throw up, can you change it please?" :D

I'm not touching that one :)
Merci beaucoup :hatoff:

How are you finding TS3 btw?

The Wii version is fun but a but party-gamey - I think to play it properly I'd need it on the PS3.

l_mac
06-30-2008, 02:15 AM
I will be leaving you guys soon, so there will be no Djokoforum spy representative. Well soon as in I leave July 9. But still :p

Will you be back for the Olympics? I'd hate to miss out on the Nole forum reaction to his Gold medal :)

l_mac
06-30-2008, 02:17 AM
Metis :sad:

You're so mean. That's the sort of comment/smilie usage that could drive me from this thread forever.

savesthedizzle
Did you check your facebook Jess ?

*goes*

Will you be back for the Olympics? I'd hate to miss out on the Nole forum reaction to his Gold medal :)

Oh yes :) I'm only gone until the 18th :p

Metis
Did you guys see the photo of Rafa celebrating in FunnyFotos? :rolls:

He looks drunk :p :lol:

l_mac
06-30-2008, 02:20 AM

He said in his blog (about Euro 08 for some Spainsh newspaper) that someone (I think Feli) suggested they run naked through the streets should a particluar player score (not Torres sadly) and there is some speculation that he has promised to shave off his hair if Spain won :mad:

anon57
06-30-2008, 02:20 AM
^^^:haha: He sure does take his football seriously
:rolls: I saw the picture

l_mac
06-30-2008, 02:26 AM
You don't like the bald look? It works for Davydenko and Ljubicic. :shrug:

I'm concerned it wouldn't grow back :bigcry: Ljubo :lick: :drool:

scoobs
06-30-2008, 02:27 AM
I'm concerned it wouldn't grow back :bigcry: Ljubo :lick: :drool:
The Vilas look is very now. Don't worry.

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 02:28 AM
Aww Adam just showed me that pic on MSN :lol:

Rafa :D :rocker2:

Metis
06-30-2008, 02:29 AM
Metis :sad:

You're so mean. That's the sort of comment/smilie usage that could drive me from this thread forever.

:hug: and I felt I was conservative in my celebrations. I was thinking of using this: http://vamosbrigade.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_run.gifbut stopped myself...

:p

He said in his blog (about Euro 08 for some Spainsh newspaper) that someone (I think Feli) suggested they run naked through the streets should a particluar player score (not Torres sadly) and there is some speculation that he has promised to shave off his hair if Spain won :mad:

He will cause quite a stir if he shows up bald tomorrow. His opponents will be shocked into defeat :haha:

Feli :rolleyes: if they do that then Mikey's scenario will come true. Arrested for indecent exposure :lol:

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 02:30 AM
Rafa and Tipsy practice = :hearts: good choice Rafa. :)

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:36 AM
Rafa taking his shirt off when there's a camera around, typical :rolleyes:

l_mac
06-30-2008, 02:41 AM
I think Rafa's too simple to have made such an intelligent selection. The practice session must have been Tipsy's brainchild.

Of course.

Hopefully Tipsy's vasty superior intellect will have allowed him to absorb some of Rafa's "play good, no?" tactics, and he can somehow fashion Rafa's crude, simplistic outlook into a more cerebal and refined plan of action for himself.

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 02:44 AM
hi everybody :wavey:

no hopes of catching up on the thread but :woohoo: VAMOS ESPANA! now, did someone say something about naked rafa and feli? :angel:

in other news, nutella is crack. no other explanation.

cobalt60
06-30-2008, 02:50 AM
As usual you all have been busy. Claire the movie was boring and Guillarme Depardieu is not very pretty to look at. But the dinner afterwards was good.
Hey all. I had too much tea and caffeine.

tennizen
06-30-2008, 02:51 AM
Rafa, that pic:tape: And tomorrow Oana will again complain that I have no right to say that because I think Fed is hot:rolls:

WG you should try and read back. This thread has been pretty fun in the last few days.

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 02:54 AM
Rafa, that pic:tape: And tomorrow Oana will again complain that I have no right to say that because I think Fed is hot:rolls:

WG you should try and read back. This thread has been pretty fun in the last few days.

i wish metis would do her summary :awww:

rafa looks :inlove: in that pic. which is appropriate 'cos spain winning is :worship: i'm very sad that xabi came on so late but atleast he tried to create a chance or two at the end.

what have you have been upto hema? found a new underage roommate yet? :D

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 02:55 AM
Okay, apparently I can't bet fractional amounts, but I bet as much as I possibly could (3,885) on Tipsy. Fortune favors the bold, no? :p

you're now fanboying for tipsy?? this is a new low, BD. :sad:

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:57 AM
As usual you all have been busy. Claire the movie was boring and Guillarme Depardieu is not very pretty to look at. But the dinner afterwards was good.
Hey all. I had too much tea and caffeine.
Sorry about that :awww:

As for Depardieu, well you should see his father :spit:

*apologizes for posting a pic*
http://www.britfilms.tv/images/news/depardieu.jpg

savesthedizzle

:speakles:

It is the best thing he's ever done :p

tennizen
i wish metis would do her summary :awww:

rafa looks :inlove: in that pic. which is appropriate 'cos spain winning is :worship: i'm very sad that xabi came on so late but atleast he tried to create a chance or two at the end.

what have you have been upto hema? found a new underage roommate yet? :D

Metis did a few summaries but I don't know which posts contain her summaries. Maybe you can search through her posts to find summaries. I also did a couple of Fed forum summaries and Jess did the Novak forum:rolls:

As for me, I will be getting underage roommates next month:sobbing: but Wed to Monday I'm off to meet hubs:woohoo::lol:

l_mac
06-30-2008, 02:58 AM

No. We hate Tipsy in this thread because he is a fake, and a patronising one at that :D

BD hates him most of all, right BD?

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:58 AM
Hope you'll have fun Hema :aplot:

l_mac
06-30-2008, 02:59 AM
Depardieu looks a lot like Rogi, with fairer hair.

Same nose :)

l_mac
06-30-2008, 03:01 AM
Claire, I was hoping we could have the same sigs again, but RogiGOAT hasn't won enough titles yet.

Your current sig lacks subtelty.

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 03:03 AM
I've always liked Tipsy! I very nearly started fanboying him during the AO when he almost slew MonoFed. Upon further review, I've elevated him to my second favorite active player. Someone had to fill the vacancy Guga left, and Tipsy is the one. :cool:

:worship: He's almost my second favorite as well... *almost*.

elessar
06-30-2008, 03:03 AM
Depardieu looks a lot like Rogi, with fairer hair.

Same nose :)
I almost posted "Roger would be proud of that nose" but I abstained because I didn't want "someone" to think I wanted to drag the attention back on him :rolleyes:
Claire, I was hoping we could have the same sigs again, but RogiGOAT hasn't won enough titles yet.
Troll.
Your current sig lacks subtelty.
The vid in my sid was posted today in the fedforum, it was an inspiration for me:inlove:

l_mac
06-30-2008, 03:05 AM
No. We hate Tipsy in this thread because he is a fake, and a patronising one at that :D

I've always liked Tipsy! I very nearly started fanboying him during the AO when he almost slew MonoFed. Upon further review, I've elevated him to my second favorite active player. Someone had to fill the vacancy Guga left, and Tipsy is the one. :cool:

:rolleyes:

Some are still resisting the official Thread line of thinking.

cobalt60
Thanks Claire but I know the elder one too :lol: He use to act in period pieces too ;) Also slow and long........Liked him better when he was in comedies. Anyhoo.

Bibberz
Here you go, Èclair:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/bachelordandy/3188.jpg

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 03:09 AM
:rolleyes:

Some are still resisting the official Thread line of thinking.

I thought of another -ic I don't care for. Not crazy about Karlovic. But I do like Vemic. :dance:

cobalt60
06-30-2008, 03:09 AM
So that was a quick hello and now a quick goodbye. Back to work tomorrow. I like having 3 day weekends.

cmurray
06-30-2008, 03:11 AM

And here I thought you had good taste. :rolleyes:

elessar
Night Sue :hug:

savesthedizzle
Hi and bye Sue :D :wavey:

cmurray
06-30-2008, 03:12 AM
So that was a quick hello and now a quick goodbye. Back to work tomorrow. I like having 3 day weekends.

Nighty-night, Sue. :wavey:

rocketassist
06-30-2008, 03:13 AM
I don't like Tipsy much. Decent game which is good to watch as a purist, but he's ultimately Fakervic#2. I've seen a few instances where he's been snidey and made questionable timeouts.

He's a faker. :shrug:

The match that stood out for me was Murray in Moscow, 5-2 down in the second when he calls the trainer for fuck all it seems and then he's superman for five games and Murray is put off by all the hullabaloo.

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 03:16 AM
1. Rafa
2. The Sound of Music
3. Anglophilia
4. Tipsy

I've got damn good taste. :cool:

Don't worry, I've got your back on the Tipsy issue :armed:

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 03:18 AM
:speakles:

It is the best thing he's ever done :p

that really doesn't say much about the things BD has done in the past ;)

just kidding, jess :hug:

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 03:20 AM
Metis did a few summaries but I don't know which posts contain her summaries. Maybe you can search through her posts to find summaries. I also did a couple of Fed forum summaries and Jess did the Novak forum:rolls:

As for me, I will be getting underage roommates next month:sobbing: but Wed to Monday I'm off to meet hubs:woohoo::lol:

maybe i will stalk metis :banana:

aww!! that's great, hema. :hug: :hug: i hope you have a really nice time :)

elessar
06-30-2008, 03:28 AM
I just remembered another reason I don't like Tipsy :D

What's the point of getting quotes (that were originally written in french and Russian) tatooed in Japanese ?
Clearly trying to make himself seems smarter again.
Plus that Pascal quote is so overused (at least in France) it makes me :puke:

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 03:29 AM
I've done plenty in the past! Didn't you read my posts about winning the spelling and geography bees in the 5th grade? I can also type the alphabet in less than 3.2 seconds. Oh yes.

I might as well confess all my sins: I also really like Ancic and Baghdatis. :o

Ancic :D

You keep going up in my books!

(and therefore probably down in everyone else's. it's a small sacrifice to pay)

Metis
06-30-2008, 03:29 AM
Depardieu :tape: He looked better when he was younger though. I remember seeing a movie with both him and his son.

Hey, Rafa is your 2nd favorite, no? :armed:

1. Rafa
2. The Sound of Music
3. Anglophilia
4. Tipsy

I've got damn good taste. :cool:

Wow, Rafa comes before the Sound of Music :eek: :lol:

maybe i will stalk metis :banana:

:lol: Here it is:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7260408&postcount=60095

It's only up to post 60,000 (:cool:) though

elessar
06-30-2008, 03:30 AM
Ancic :D

You keep going up in my books!

(and therefore probably down in everyone else's. it's a small sacrifice to pay)

I'm OK with Ancic :D Not quite a fav of mine but a much better choice nonetheless

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 03:34 AM
I'm OK with Ancic :D Not quite a fav of mine but a much better choice nonetheless

Ancic is my silent favorite. I never talk about him, but I've always been a fan. He was my #2 favorite until Novak became my #2 favorite so now Ancic is my #3, but since I never talk about him people would never know that :p

I just recently made it a bit more obvious I guess. :lol:

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 03:37 AM

thread think FTW! :woohoo:

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 03:39 AM
I've done plenty in the past! Didn't you read my posts about winning the spelling and geography bees in the 5th grade? I can also type the alphabet in less than 3.2 seconds. Oh yes.

I might as well confess all my sins: I also really like Ancic and Baghdatis. :o

:rolls: ohh BD, there may be no hope :sad:

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 03:39 AM
Ancic is my silent favorite. I never talk about him, but I've always been a fan. He was my #2 favorite until Novak became my #2 favorite so now Ancic is my #3, but since I never talk about him people would never know that :p

I just recently made it a bit more obvious I guess. :lol:

you're rooting against nando tomorrow? :sad: :sobbing:

edit: also, hi and bye sue and BD :hug:

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 03:41 AM
you're rooting against nando tomorrow? :sad: :sobbing:

edit: also, hi and bye sue and BD :hug:

Yes :)

I like Nando, but I do not love him. :awww:

Mimi
06-30-2008, 03:42 AM
why Jankovic's coach could pass her notes during the match and the empire did not warn her? and she looked at her coach before calling the challenges, and to tape up her legs after falling behind and then to remove it, she is too tricky and to beat my beautiful Caroline :mad::mad:

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 03:47 AM
:lol: Here it is:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7260408&postcount=60095

It's only up to post 60,000 (:cool:) though

metis :worship: :inlove: you deserve all the marriage proposals you get :hug:

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 03:48 AM
Yes :)

I like Nando, but I do not love him. :awww:

but but but...have you read all the fangirl reports about how awesome he is? :inlove: he really is - i wrote one of those reports myself :cool:

rocketassist
06-30-2008, 03:50 AM
Verdasco-Ancic is a great match and either winner is good for the game.

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 03:51 AM
linda, you're going to be away for the rest of rafa's wimbly run? poor rafa. how can you be sure this is not going to jinx him? :armed: there should be thread polls about important decisions like this!

elessar
06-30-2008, 03:55 AM
I'm gonna go to bed, need all my strengh for my first full day of wimbledon watching :inlove:

Night all :zzz:

wildegirl05
06-30-2008, 03:56 AM
I'm gonna go to bed, need all my strengh for my first full day of wimbledon watching :inlove:

Night all :zzz:

g'nite claire :hug: i'll be off as well, g'nite all :wavey:

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 03:57 AM
but but but...have you read all the fangirl reports about how awesome he is? :inlove: he really is - i wrote one of those reports myself :cool:

I have no doubt that he is awesome :)

But Mario is :inlove: I was a Mario fan for years before I was even a Novak fan. Mario love is like Ferrero love. No matter what life threatening illnesses they get, no matter what jetskis they fall off of, I will always be a fan. I've just liked them for too long not to. :tape:

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 09:02 AM
The Wii version is fun but a but party-gamey - I think to play it properly I'd need it on the PS3.
The PS3 version is the opposite. It's so damn hard, takes days to even start hitting the ball properly :o

It's good though, I like it.

:haha: awesome photo.
But I do like Vemic. :dance:
:help:

JM :mad: POST HERE! :armed:

bokehlicious
06-30-2008, 09:23 AM
Adam, when can we try playing TS3? Are you still busy taking pics at Wimbledon this week?

Betty
06-30-2008, 10:23 AM
JM:inlove: ciao to all u:hug:
what hapopened when i'm was not around..another RG title :banana: :angel:

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Adam, when can we try playing TS3? Are you still busy taking pics at Wimbledon this week?
:rolls: no, I'm back at work this week :mad:

We can try whenever you like, setting up a game is kind of weird though :unsure:
Betty Boo! :smooch: welcome back :D how was your holiday?

Mimi
06-30-2008, 10:28 AM
welcome back, Betty :hug::smooch::woohoo::yippee::yippee:JM:inlove: ciao to all u:hug:

bokehlicious
06-30-2008, 10:31 AM

Betty :inlove: :kiss: :hug: we missed you here :awww: hope you had a nice time ;)

:rolls: no, I'm back at work this week :mad:

We can try whenever you like, setting up a game is kind of weird though :unsure:

Real life again :sad:

I haven't tried the online mode yet, hope the servers are better than COD's... I still suck and struggle to win matches at normal lever :o

I'm becoming a master at COD though, I'm going for the golden guns :cool:

Castafiore
06-30-2008, 10:37 AM
:wavey: Betty! Good to have you back.

Betty
06-30-2008, 10:38 AM
thk u all :hug:adam,mimi:hug:
NICE AVY JM:p
nice time thk..only i'm tired..:lol:

edit Casta :hug:

so what's happen here§?

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 11:18 AM
Real life again :sad:

I haven't tried the online mode yet, hope the servers are better than COD's... I still suck and struggle to win matches at normal lever :o

I'm becoming a master at COD though, I'm going for the golden guns :cool:
Yeah :tears:

I'm getting better :cool: I've only done the friendly games online, I win more than I lose. There's a world tour mode where you play with your created player, I haven't created one yet. It's a bit strange, you can create a custom game to set up a match against someone, but anyone looking for a game can join it and if they do I don't think there's a way to kick them out :scratch: so basically someone has to create the game and then the other person has to join quickly.

I haven't played COD for ages, you'd beat me now :o

elessar
06-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Hey Betty :D
How are you ? Hope you had a great time :hug:

WTH is going on Ancic losing to Verdasco :retard:

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 12:44 PM
WTH is going on Ancic losing to Verdasco :retard:
I don't think it's so surprising, Ancic is terribly overrated on grass.

tennizen
06-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Hey everyone:wavey: Betty, you are back:woohoo: and a big :hug: How was vacation and more importantly how was vacation with mom-in law:rolls:

anon57
06-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Hi everyone:wavey:
Verdasco is playing very well so far

tennizen
06-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Any livestreams for the Verdasco match?

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 12:57 PM
:spit: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7263243&postcount=4

Vamos Rusty :rocker2:

elessar
06-30-2008, 12:57 PM
I don't think it's so surprising, Ancic is terribly overrated on grass.

He's reached a SF and a QF at wimbledon whereas before this year, Nando had barely won more matches on grass than he had lost :p

Green clay at work again :rolleyes:

anon57
06-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey Hema,
I'm watching via a Dutch site which I think is only available in the Netherlands, so I'm afraid I can't help

tennizen
06-30-2008, 01:00 PM
He's reached a SF and a QF at wimbledon whereas before this year, Nando had barely won more matches on grass than he had lost :p

I have a v-bet on Verdasco so I must have known all along about the green clay. Am I cool or am I cool:cool:

Hey Hema,
I'm watching via a Dutch site which I think is only available in the Netherlands, so I'm afraid I can't help

Oh ok. That's fine then. I guess I will just track the scoreboard until Fed-Hewitt starts:lol:

Edit: Jankovic is down a set and a break to Tanasugam:lol:

Castafiore
06-30-2008, 01:18 PM
You're beginning to sound more and more like JM.

Just read that Hewitt's wife is pregnant. :)

anon57
06-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Jankovic goes down a second break:lol:, looks like the exodus of seeds continues

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Mario :mad: Jelena :mad:

Wimbledon really doesn't like me this year. If Janko loses to freakin' Schuettler... *shakes head*

Castafiore
06-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Well, Jelena did indicate (putting on quite a show) that she's injured so that's not really a big surprise.

tennizen
06-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Jankovic is out:lol: Jess why do you like all Serbs. I can understand you liking Djokovic. I don't care for any other Spaniard other than Nadal:lol:

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Well, Jelena did indicate (putting on quite a show) that she's injured so that's not really a big surprise.

When is Jelena ever not injured. *sigh* But if she's truly injured, then no, not a surprise. Tanasugarn has been in good form anyway.

Just... disappointing.

T2KN
06-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Lleyton hanging in there nicely.

tennizen
06-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Jie Zhang won her match:yeah:

Castafiore
06-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Time for sweet, sweet revenge for 'Rusty and Roche-y. I want a demoralizing five-set loss for Federer. Okay, fine, I'll take a humdrum straight set loss.:D
I'll take a 5-set victory for Lleyton.

Keep dreaming...

savesthedizzle
Jankovic is out:lol: Jess why do you like all Serbs. I can understand you liking Djokovic. I don't care for any other Spaniard other than Nadal:lol:

They're just everywhere, I can't help it. I tend to get sucked into a country once I start really liking a player especially when they play Davis Cup, because since I'm so unpatriotic about my own Davis Cup team, I would cheer for theirs. Janko I like because he can trouble so many of the top players and I like excitement :dance: :lol:

And I don't like ALL Serbs... I don't like Pashanski and Bozoljac I like more for other reasons than for his tennis :lol:

Metis
All serve this Federer :rolleyes:

:lol: Hello everyone :wavey:

Betty welcome back :hug: I hope you had a great vacation and Francy was a good boy. :D

T2KN
06-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Time for sweet, sweet revenge for 'Rusty and Roche-y. I want a demoralizing five-set loss for Federer. Okay, fine, I'll take a humdrum straight set loss.:D

I'll chew my arm off if that happens.

But either way, I had expected a beatdown. I'm glad for Lleyton that isn't the case.

tennizen
06-30-2008, 01:40 PM
They're just everywhere, I can't help it. I tend to get sucked into a country once I start really liking a player especially when they play Davis Cup, because since I'm so unpatriotic about my own Davis Cup team, I would cheer for theirs. Janko I like because he can trouble so many of the top players and I like excitement :dance: :lol:

And I don't like ALL Serbs... I don't like Pashanski and Bozoljac I like more for other reasons than for his tennis :lol:

Oh ok. That explains it:lol: I was always surprised why people on VB cheer for rest of Spaniards. I guess its similar reasoning like yours:lol:

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 01:41 PM
She's turned into a ridiculously big drama queen.

JesusServe in full mode today :zzz:

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 01:43 PM
She's turned into a ridiculously big drama queen.

JesusServe in full mode today :zzz:

I'm starting to lose interest in the Serbian girls. Jelena is ridiculous and Ana is becoming ridiculous too. I'll stick to Domi and Alize.

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 01:44 PM
I'm starting to lose interest in the Serbian girls. Jelena is ridiculous and Ana is becoming ridiculous too. I'll stick to Domi and Alize.
Good idea. I still like Ana but I don't approve of her on court behaviour, and Jelena just annoys me now.

Domi and Alize = :worship:

You should also look out for Sania and Caro :D

T2KN
06-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Federer wins the first set TB and then rolls right over Hewitit in the last two sets. We've seen this film before.

Me too. ;) But one can dream.

I believe Ivanovic isn't worthy of her n°1 spot and believe women's tennis has lost a lot of appeal without Henin. Plus, Ana has zero charisma, together with Jankovic. I prefer Maria -screams-until-her-throat-is-sore- Sharapova then.

Metis
06-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Marcos is playing in Court 18 :mad:

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:48 PM
No Jess don't give up on Ana :sad: I like her. JJ OTOH you can let her go :p

Yeah my laptop is more or less working again :banana:

Lucky shot Lleyton :rolleyes:

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 01:49 PM
Vamos Hawkeye :hearts:

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:49 PM
Lleyton C'moning on Roger's UE :inlove:

anon57
06-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Marcos is playing in Court 18 :mad:

Court 18:mad: The site where I was watching the livestreams doesn't have court 18 anymore so I can't watch any matches on that court

Castafiore
Has Ancic stepped it up or is Verdasco fulfilling his potential as a headcase?

elessar
Vamos Hawkeye :hearts:

It seemed to have pissed Roger off he's miraculously played a FH winner after that

T2KN
06-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Hawkeye isn't Fed's friend. :D

Oh, booh Lleyton. Ugh.

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:52 PM
I should add that to the brillant thread on GM about conspiracies :sad:

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Roger :dance: :smash:

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Hasn't put a first serve in during the TB :retard:

tennizen
06-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Fed will win this set:zzz:

Metis
Court 18:mad: The site where I was watching the livestreams doesn't have court 18 anymore so I can't watch any matches on that court

ESPN360 doesn't have it either :sad: Stuck with the SB...

Federer and his challenging strike again :lol: At least this time it was close :p

T2KN
Oh, well, as long as Rafa wins.

elessar
two SPs :dance: let's blow them

EDIT : NID :dance: :dance:

TMJordan
06-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Oh, well, as long as Rafa wins.

No.

anon57
06-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Claire, is it time yet for me to start playing a trip to Londen to track down Federer:armed:

T2KN
06-30-2008, 01:56 PM
No.

Yes.

elessar
06-30-2008, 01:57 PM
3 SPs blown :smash:

adee-gee
Rogi's forehand :worship:

TMJordan
Yes.

No.

elessar
What a moron :retard: he deserves to lose that set

tennizen
06-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Come on Fed. Win this set now.

T2KN
Lleyton is looking red as a beet again.

No.

Hm.

ETA - Oh, Lleyton.

adee-gee
Terrible Hawkeye, that was out :mad:

elessar
Come on Fed. Win this set now.

You don't like Lleyton either :D

4th SP :rolleyes:

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 01:59 PM
COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

*vicht*

adee-gee
Will this twat still cry about Hawkeye now? :retard:

Castafiore
C'mon, Rusty!!!

Edit: *sigh* Baryshnikov wins the set.

elessar
Terrible Hawkeye, that was out :mad:
:lol: :hug:
Finally !

tennizen
06-30-2008, 02:00 PM
You don't like Lleyton either :D

4th SP :rolleyes:

I like Hewitt. I was just cheering for Fed for fun:D

And there goes the set:zzz: 6-1,6-2 for Fed now:yawn:

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Will this twat still cry about Hawkeye now? :retard:
Probably since it gave Lleyton a point back at the beginning of the TB :D

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:01 PM
I like Hewitt.
Disappointing :(

TMJordan
06-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Lleyton is looking red as a beet again.

Hm.

ETA - Oh, Lleyton.

Rafa sux.

scarecrows
I like Hewitt. I was just cheering for Fed for fun:D

how can you like a twat like Hewitt?

T2KN
I think a lot of people like Hewitt. He seems very down-to-earth.

Rafa sux.

You sux too!!!1!!!

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 02:03 PM
Probably since it gave Lleyton a point back at the beginning of the TB :D
He's like his fans, always finding something to whine about :kiss:

Claire bear....seriously, can you change your avy? :sobbing:

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 02:03 PM
I think a lot of people like Hewitt. He seems very down-to-earth.

you gotta be kidding

tennizen
06-30-2008, 02:04 PM
how can you like a twat like Hewitt?

I wasn't watching tennis when he was considered a widespread twat:lol:. When I started watching, I didn't mind him at all. In fact he seems rather pleasant to me:shrug: And I don't go by other people's opinions:lol:

T2KN
you gotta be kidding

No...? I like him. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
Hewitt :tape: can't say I'm a fan at all... :lol: He's right with Safin in my books. :lol: I'm supporting Federer in this match I think :lol:

tennizen
06-30-2008, 02:05 PM
What do you expect from a Fedal fan? :shrug: She probably likes any player who has ever held the #1 and #2 spots.

I don't like Tommy Haas:rolls::ras:

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 02:06 PM
I wasn't watching tennis when he was considered a widespread twat:lol:. When I started watching, I didn't mind him at all. In fact he seems rather pleasant to me:shrug: And I don't go by other people's opinions:lol:

ah OK, you're a new tennis fan :o
in fact he calmed down since he became a father but still those long Come Ons on unforced errors make me puke

No...? I like him. :shrug:

down to earth? that's not Hewitt

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:06 PM
He's like his fans, always finding something to whine about :kiss:

Claire bear....seriously, can you change your avy? :sobbing:
I wanna give you something to whine about :kiss:
What do you expect from a Fedal fan? :shrug: She probably likes any player who has ever held the #1 and #2 spots.
*Shudders* do you think she likes Roddick too :scared:
Hewitt :tape: can't say I'm a fan at all... :lol: He's right with Safin in my books. :lol: I'm supporting Federer in this match I think :lol:

See we do have some similar opinions about tennis players :D

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 02:08 PM
See we do have some similar opinions about tennis players :D

I knew you had to have some good taste hidden in there somewhere :D

tennizen
ah OK, you're a new tennis fan :o
in fact he calmed down since he became a father but still those long Come Ons on unforced errors make me puke

Ok let me make one thing clear. I don't mind anything that a player does on court. He can scream come on, vamos ,ajde ,do the worm and whatever and it doesn't matter. I don't like players any more or less because of that. I usually make up my mind based on the impression they convey in interviews.

T2KN
down to earth? that's not Hewitt

Come on, look at him going for it here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=qHGrt6XygHU

Anyone who's willing to ridicule himself like that is pretty down-to-earth in my eyes. :shrug:

elessar
Roger's returns suck suck suck :(

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Ridiculous shot by Roger :spit:

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 02:09 PM
He's got a lot better, he used to be painfully annoying. I don't mind him now.
I wanna give you something to whine about :kiss:
:hearts:

I suppose it's fair, I'll have nothing to whine about at the end of Wimbledon :cool:

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Double break:dance:

savesthedizzle
06-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Mario. Why do you toy with me like this? :sad:

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:11 PM
I suppose it's fair, I'll have nothing to whine about at the end of Wimbledon :cool:
Oh I trust you'll still come up with something :hug:
Like : :( Why is everyone talking about Federer losing and not about Rafa winning

TMJordan
06-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Verdasco is so good right now :eek:

tennizen
06-30-2008, 02:12 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7252856&postcount=2

:worship: me. That was hard to predict.

TMJordan
Like : :( Why is everyone talking about Federer losing and not about Rafa winning

Ummmmm Rafa is losing today.

TMJordan
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7252856&postcount=2

:worship: me. That was hard to predict.

Worshiping yourself? Who are you Claire?

T2KN
06-30-2008, 02:13 PM
:o

What an ugly match right now.

Castafiore
Pfff..expect Hewitt to get steamrolled from now on. :zzz:
Please, keep fighting.

Hewitt has a very intense personality on court which doesn't really gets a lot of appreciation by the "tennis = cool, calm & collected" Fed fangirls/fanboys but I've always considered him to be a nice enough guy off court :shrug: and I've never had a problem with intensity on court.

The last match between Hewitt and Nadal in the Australian Open, that 5-setter, was a LOT of fun to watch.

elessar
Mario. Why do you toy with me like this? :sad:
:sad:
Ummmmm Rafa is losing today.
:spit:

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Roger :smash: I wanted a bagel :(

tennizen
06-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Hewitt has a very intense personality on court which doesn't really gets a lot of appreciation by the "tennis = cool, calm & collected" Fed fangirls/fanboys but I've always considered him to be a nice enough guy off court :shrug: and I've never had a problem with intensity on court.

Exactly. I don't understand why this is considered a problem:shrug:

T2KN
06-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Hewitt has a very intense personality on court which doesn't really gets a lot of appreciation by the "tennis = cool, calm & collected" Fed fangirls/fanboys but I've always considered him to be a nice enough guy off court

Exactly!

Metis
06-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Federer is running away with the match now. Never in doubt... :zzz:

Bring on Rafito :rocker2:

Wow. Your post was well ahead of my ESPN 360 feed.

I don't know why ESPN360 has to be a game or 2 behind :(

I feel the same way about Hewitt too :D

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Right :spit: it's only fed fanboys that have a problem with Hewitt.

The guy has a totally uninteresting game and has a shitty attitude that goes beyond ugly fistpumps after UEs

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Cheer up guys :hug: barely ten more months to go before the competitive clay season matches are back :p

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 02:18 PM
The guy has a totally uninteresting game and has a shitty attitude that goes beyond ugly fistpumps after UEs

exactly

'dont you see a similarity between them'

BASTARD

TMJordan
06-30-2008, 02:19 PM
Cheer up guys :hug: barely ten more months to go before the competitive clay season matches are back :p

Actaully Rafa's next match after today will be on the dirt :hug:

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 02:20 PM
mario breaks back :bigclap:

tennizen
06-30-2008, 02:21 PM
Right :spit: it's only fed fanboys that have a problem with Hewitt.

I think Fedtards have a problem with all erstwhile, current and future challengers of Fed:hug:

True that:sad:

scarecrows
Claire, I just passed you in Traveler IQ World Challenge :wavey:

elessar

How about a little wager :dance:

If Youzhny wins I give you ALL my vcash, if Rafa wins you don't make any bets for a week :D

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:23 PM
I think Fedtards have a problem with all erstwhile, current and future challengers of Fed:hug:

Yes, that must be why I don't like Roddick :hug:
Claire, I just passed you in Traveler IQ World Challenge :wavey:
My best score never showed up in the box :mad:

TMJordan
How about a little wager :dance:

If Youzhny wins I give you ALL my vcash, if Rafa wins you don't make any bets for a week :D

You would never give up all your vcash :devil:

Castafiore
very trollish remark. :ras:

Yay, it's not a breadstick in set 2 either.

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:24 PM
Roger :rolleyes: moron

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 02:25 PM
My best score never showed up in the box :mad:

lame excuse :o

ego king about to get broken serving for set

tennizen
06-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Yes, that must be why I don't like Roddick :hug:

Roddick won all of one match against Fed:bigclap:-challenger indeed. And we all know Miami was mono-Fed. That's exactly why you like Roddick:hug:

T2KN
06-30-2008, 02:26 PM
:( Vaidisova is winning the 2nd set.

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 02:28 PM
headcase verdasco is back :lol:

elessar
You would never give up all your vcash :devil:
I'm a woman of my word :cool: I'll give it all to BG and tell him he has to give it to you if Rafa loses and to me if he wins
lame excuse :o

I'll beat your score right now then :ras:
Roddick won all of one match against Fed:bigclap:-challenger indeed. And we all know Miami was mono-Fed. That's exactly why you like Roddick:hug:
That wasn't at all what I meant :lol: I really don't like Roddick.

tennizen
Verdasco:retard::lol:

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:29 PM
Verdasco :o
He was 4-1* 40-40 at one point

tennizen
06-30-2008, 02:30 PM
That wasn't at all what I meant :lol: I really don't like Roddick.

Oh well, my previous statement still stands:rolls::lol:

TMJordan
06-30-2008, 02:30 PM
I'm a woman of my word :cool: I'll give it all to BG and tell him he has to give it to you if Rafa loses and to me if he wins

Ok I trust you, no need to give it to BG. How about I am allowed one small bet if Rafa wins? I want to bet against him next round :mad:

You can just give me half or somthing :shrug:

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:31 PM
Deal :cool:

tennizen
06-30-2008, 02:32 PM
Baggy won set 1 against Lopez:bigclap:

elessar
Roge letting HEwitt back in every single one of his service games :retard:

TMJordan
Deal :cool:

:bigclap:

savesthedizzle
Mario :D

Metis
06-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Marcos :dance:

question: doesn't Mirka's jaw ever get tired chewing for so many hours? :lol:

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Nando broken , mario serving for the fourth set :spit:

elessar
06-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Jesus serve :worship:

Lleyton's gonna lose it :lol:

adee-gee
06-30-2008, 02:34 PM
That's Linda's job ;)
headcase verdasco is back :lol:
:sad:
question: doesn't Mirka's jaw ever get tired chewing for so many hours? :lol:
Her mouth is used to doing a lot of extra work :shrug: :bolt:

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 02:35 PM
if Ancic and Marat win I might finish 2nd in PAW :eek:

Castafiore
06-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Lleyton's gonna lose it :lol:
:( Gloater. :p