RafaChat Part 11 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RafaChat Part 11

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

acionescu
05-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Andreea :hug: I'll switch to that match as soon as Rafito closes this :)

I suppose I'm bond to see some cyclism! :bigcry: :bolt: to write ES another pissed e-mail!

JMac commentating Nadal's match. He's such a Rafa fanboy

I love him already! :inlove: :hearts:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Phewwwww *relief* :angel:

:hug: I know your good heart worried when you saw the trainer!

MariaV
05-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Now WHAT is that signature all about JM? :speakles: :eek:

bokehlicious
05-30-2008, 01:19 PM

Just during the clay season... I'm tired of the fangirls :awww: :shrug:

MariaV
05-30-2008, 01:24 PM

Huh, you couldn't live without fangirls. :haha: :haha: You'd be so bored. :p
Besides you just love women, no? :shrug:

Metis
:D
Rafa is such a sweetheart! :D Now he will have 2 days off, right? The blisters will have time to heal. :D

Hmmm... I think he'll have one day off. Better that way. It might be raining on Monday.

I suppose I'm bond to see some cyclism! :bigcry: :bolt: to write ES another pissed e-mail!

:hug:

l_mac

Any particular breed of fangirls, or just in general?

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 01:26 PM
All kidding aside, don't you think that the nickname Gasgay is lame?
Not as lame as the boy himself :shrug:
caroline is more pretty than Ivanonic :inlove::baby::hearts:
They're both very pretty :)
Adam will be devatated! :bigcry: :crying2:
I'm speechless. I had to go to Birmingham this morning and saw the score on my phone. Absolutely disgusting result :retard:
now Ivanonic will most likely be the new champion, but i prefer momo or the pretty young Caroline :sad:
No way Ivanovic wins it, she's playing crap.
Tauziat, Bartoli, Dechy, Pierce, Mauresmo, Loit, etc... are all ugly chicks... Only Cornet and Golovin are half decent (and Golovin can be thankfull to her Russian origins :o)
Agreed about Cornet and Golovin (even though you took it back :ras: ).

I'm in a bad mood :mad:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 01:28 PM

I liked the previous one better! :awww: :angel:

Action Jackson
05-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Adam, is going to Birmingham what pissed you off?

Rafa got a nice practice sesson today.

bokehlicious
05-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Any particular breed of fangirls, or just in general?

You guess! :angel: I almost forgot why I used to hate Nadal so much in the past... The clay season is a nice reminder... :tape: :help: :D

Metis
05-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Huh, you couldn't live without fangirls. :haha: :haha: You'd be so bored. :p
Besides you just love women, no? :shrug:

He only likes Blondie and Mirkaland :awww: :sad:

I'm speechless. I had to go to Birmingham this morning and saw the score on my phone. Absolutely disgusting result :retard:

Adam :hug:

If Shriekapova wins this GS I'll blame Serena :mad:

bokehlicious
05-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Agreed about Cornet and Golovin (even though you took it back :ras: ).

Add some decent sized boops to Cornet and she'll look ok :o :p

:confused: :awww: :hug: :hug:

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Adam, is going to Birmingham what pissed you off?

Rafa got a nice practice sesson today.
No, Birmingham was fine. And I was only there for a couple of hours.

So I see, I don't like what I'm reading about these blisters though.

Almagro is simply too good for Muzza at the moment. I hope Muzza can at least take a set.

acionescu
05-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Can you believe that they cut the tennis to show me some Italian people with umbrellas? Is a shitty weather in Italy and "due to badweather images from the race are not available"
Even the commentators are asking themselves why they cut RG for this crap! :mad:

Poor Betty! I hope she has a better weather!

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Adam :hug:

If Shriekapova wins this GS I'll blame Serena :mad:
It'll be a sad day if she wins it. I don't think she will though, she's not exactly looked impressive and her serve is very vulnerable. She's got a ridiculous draw though, almost Federer-esque.
Add some decent sized boops to Cornet and she'll look ok :o :p
She's good enough looking, it's her personality which is attractive :inlove:

Action Jackson
05-30-2008, 01:42 PM
No, Birmingham was fine. And I was only there for a couple of hours.

So I see, I don't like what I'm reading about these blisters though.

Almagro is simply too good for Muzza at the moment. I hope Muzza can at least take a set.

Don't need too long there, get a decent curry, do your business and then piss off.

The blisters is just hysteria and nothing more.

Well Mucho as long as he serves well and uses that monstrous kicker he has, then he should be alright. He did the Berdych and put a finger to his mouth to shh the guys in the crowd.

As for Cornet, she seems to have a very good personality.

bokehlicious
05-30-2008, 01:42 PM

:lol: :lol: how exactly do you know her personality? :scratch: :confused: :o

MariaV
05-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Hmmm... I think he'll have one day off. Better that way. It might be raining on Monday.

Oh yeah, you're right of course, he was behind the scedule.
And bad bad weather! :mad:

Adam, I hope you'll be in a better mood soon. Although Murray is not exactly helping either. :o :hug: :hug:

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Don't need too long there, get a decent curry, do your business and then piss off.

The blisters is just hysteria and nothing more.

Well Mucho as long as he serves well and uses that monstrous kicker he has, then he should be alright. He did the Berdych and put a finger to his mouth to shh the guys in the crowd.

As for Cornet, she seems to have a very good personality.
I don't like curry :lol: I got a Starbucks instead :o

Mucho is standing too far behind the baseline, he could control this match a lot more if he was closer. He's letting Muzza back into it.
:lol: :lol: how exactly do you know her personality? :scratch: :confused: :o
I was stalking her at Wimbledon last year :angel:
Adam, I hope you'll be in a better mood soon. Although Murray is not exactly helping either. :o :hug: :hug:
Well I didn't expect him to win, he got killed in the first set but he's playing better now at least :)

Metis
05-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Verdasco almost choked that 1st set :tape:

Almagro was starting to get annoyed with the spectators there :D

It'll be a sad day if she wins it. I don't think she will though, she's not exactly looked impressive and her serve is very vulnerable. She's got a ridiculous draw though, almost Federer-esque.

Alize' seems to be a sweet kid :hug:

Action Jackson
05-30-2008, 01:57 PM
I don't like curry :lol: I got a Starbucks instead :o

Mucho is standing too far behind the baseline, he could control this match a lot more if he was closer. He's letting Muzza back into it.

I was stalking her at Wimbledon last year :angel:

Well I didn't expect him to win, he got killed in the first set but he's playing better now at least :)

This actually his best result at RG for Mucho, then that's the same for Murray as well. Mucho should still win this.

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Absolutely brilliant hold from Muzza :worship:

What a volley at 0-40, absolutely stunning :yeah:

GuiroNl
05-30-2008, 02:03 PM
Damn this Superstar

GuiroNl
05-30-2008, 02:50 PM
You've gotta love the Superstar

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Fine I hate the WTA now as well :bigcry:

elessar
05-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Fine I hate the WTA now as well :bigcry:

Tough day for you Adam :hug:

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Tough day for you Adam :hug:
Not the best day results wise :sad:

Have you still got more exams? :hug:

:secret: Youzhny is going to bring me back on your vcash tail btw ;)

elessar
05-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Not the best day results wise :sad:

Have you still got more exams? :hug:

:secret: Youzhny is going to bring me back on your vcash tail btw ;)
Tough day for me too with two matchs with my favs playing against each other :sad:

I'm still waiting for results, I had some not so very good ones yesterday but not for the schools I really wanted so *knocks on wood*

I like Youzhny so that's ok ;) even though I wanted Nando to win that particular match :tape:

elessar
05-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Mucho's BP conversion is :help:

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Tough day for me too with two matchs with my favs playing against each other :sad:

I'm still waiting for results, I had some not so very good ones yesterday but not for the schools I really wanted so *knocks on wood*

I like Youzhny so that's ok ;) even though I wanted Nando to win that particular match :tape:
Which matches? Was Nadal vs. Nieminen one of them? :D

Oooh :hug: I'm sure you've done great. Were any of them on :drool: :inlobr: shotmaking, if so I'm sure you nailed it :worship:

GSM Verdasco, ridiculous choke from Youzhny :retard:
Mucho's BP conversion is :help:
Muzza has played really well on some of them to be fair.

savesthedizzle
05-30-2008, 03:35 PM

Oooh :hug: I'm sure you've done great. Were any of them on :drool: :inlobr: shotmaking, if so I'm sure you nailed it :worship:

I'm pretty sure Odesnik-Djokovic is the other one :p

acionescu
05-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Finally the rain/umbrellas/people wandering through the mountains/trees transmission that ES called cyclism is over and Misha+Nando are on my screen! :inlove: :hearts:
Misha is pissed :confused:
Claire, Jess :wavey:
Adam :hug: sorry for Muzza and Serena( not so much about Serena, but I know you're sorry)

acionescu
05-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Nando :smash:

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Linda, if Youzhny loses we're done :sad:

We need him to win big time :o

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 03:53 PM
ES France shows Chardy/Tursunov much more interesting than PHM/Schwank on France Television !!

i'm glad the people booed at llodra with his Paris Saint Germain shirt :haha: :spit: The other players in the locker tried to tear his shirt :lol: :lol:

anon57
05-30-2008, 04:03 PM
Hi everyone :wavey:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 04:03 PM
Please, please ES, not The Skull, not The.....:sad:

EDIT: Hi Kim!

elessar
05-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Of course :worship:

:banana: for nando but :sad: for Youzhny
I'm pretty sure Odesnik-Djokovic is the other one :p
It's like you can read my mind :eek:
BTW who was up a break so far ?
ES France shows Chardy/Tursunov much more interesting than PHM/Schwank on France Television !!

i'm glad the people booed at llodra with his Paris Saint Germain shirt :haha: :spit: The other players in the locker tried to tear his shirt :lol: :lol:
T'as vu la bataille d'eau qu'ils ont fait aussi :spit: il est fou ce Mika
Hi everyone :wavey:
Hey Kim :D how are you ?
Hope you had a better time than tuesday :unsure:

anon57
05-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Please, please ES, not The Skull, not The.....:sad:

EDIT: Hi Kim!

Hi Andrea, how are you

Hey Kim :D how are you ?
Hope you had a better time than tuesday :unsure:
Hi Claire, Well it couldn't get much worse than waiting around for the entire day only to see 2 hours of tennis. But wednesday was nice and dry and I got to see Nadal play and yesterday it rained only for a short while so it wasn't that bad. I didn't get to see Roger though :sad:, there were no more Chatrier tickets.

elessar
05-30-2008, 04:18 PM
:sad: sorry for you :hug: bad luck

elessar
05-30-2008, 04:23 PM
Just saw there could potentially be 6 french player sin the fourth round :spit: the commentators would be absolutely unbearable :o *crosses fingers my least favs lose*

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 04:24 PM
T'as vu la bataille d'eau qu'ils ont fait aussi :spit: il est fou ce Mika

:haha: ouais ils sont malades ces types,ca contraste avec la concentration de Nadal et Federer :lol: C'est ca de jouer sans la pression :)

Il s'accroche le petit Chardy contre Tursunov :worship:

anon57
05-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Just saw there could potentially be 6 french player sin the fourth round :spit: the commentators would be absolutely unbearable :o *crosses fingers my least favs lose*
Poor you, :hug: that way you'll hardly get to see any other matches

elessar
05-30-2008, 04:28 PM
:haha: ouais ils sont malades ces types,ca contraste avec la concentration de Nadal et Federer :lol: C'est ca de jouer sans la pression :)

Il s'accroche le petit Chardy contre Tursunov :worship:
D'après ce que j'ai entendu dire Federer déconne aussi pas mal dans les vestiaires Rafa par contre c'est sur que c'est une autre histoire :spit:

Ca m'éclate de les voir comme ça à se charrier t'as vraiment pas l'impression d'avoir des sportifs professionnels en face de toi.

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 04:29 PM

:lol: oh my ears will bleed,i can't bear the commentators comments on French players...so cheesy :lol: :lol:

elessar
05-30-2008, 04:32 PM
The best is during DC when the commentators can't spend 5 minutes without talking about how close the team is and how much they like each other and that they even have breakfast together :inlove: unlike those pesky russians who still kick our asses every year :lol:

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 04:35 PM
D'après ce que j'ai entendu dire Federer déconne aussi pas mal dans les vestiaires Rafa par contre c'est sur que c'est une autre histoire :spit:

Ca m'éclate de les voir comme ça à se charrier t'as vraiment pas l'impression d'avoir des sportifs professionnels en face de toi.

ça c'est des rumeurs Rafa est un marrant,a la coupe Davis il ne faisait que des conneries avec Pics :lol: J'étais :eek: :lol:
La colonie française est tout le temps comme ça,c'est vrai qu'on ne dirait pas des pros,mais plutôt une bande de potes.C'est une bonne idée de la part de france 2 cette camera dans les vestiaires :devil:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Romanian commentator love: "It was a moment when I trembled for the Serb. :scared: He slipped and it could have been a serious injury :eek: but his strong legs steeled not only on the tennis courts but also on the ski-runs helped him not to injur himself! He's such an accomplished athlete!"
Do you think that this guy posts in MTF as Alo or Faren? :scratch:

anon57
05-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Romanian commentator love: "It was a moment when I trembled for the Serb. :scared: He slipped and it could have been a serious injury :eek: but his strong legs steeled not only on the tennis courts but also on the ski-runs helped him not to injur himself! He's such an accomplished athlete!"

:lol:It's the long narrow skull that allows him to be such a great all-around athlete

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 04:40 PM
The best is during DC when the commentators can't spend 5 minutes without talking about how close the team is and how much they like each other and that they even have breakfast together :inlove: unlike those pesky russians who still kick our asses every year :lol:

:lol: :lol: DC is a legend,biased commentaries at their best :lol: They were so uneasy during the clash between Forget and Santoro :eek:

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 04:57 PM
This Odesnik is a hell of a fighter :hatoff:

elessar
05-30-2008, 05:00 PM
not enough apparently :(

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 05:01 PM
What a waste :o he fought all the way back, then missed 3 straight returns from 0-30 :lol:

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 05:03 PM
Chardy leads 2-0 vs the Blogger :woohoo:

elessar
05-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Go Chardy so I can watch your next match against Mucho :D

Metis
05-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Odesnik showing his disapproval of Djoko's ball bouncing :worship: :rolls:

Chardy :eek:

PHM, don't you dare lose this! :armed:

i'm glad the people booed at llodra with his Paris Saint Germain shirt :haha: The other players in the locker tried to tear his shirt :lol:

:confused: can someone enlighten me why he was booed for wearing a Paris Saint Germain shirt?

:ras:

ça c'est des rumeurs Rafa est un marrant,a la coupe Davis il ne faisait que des conneries avec Pics J'étais :eek: :lol:
La colonie française est tout le temps comme ça,c'est vrai qu'on ne dirait pas des pros,mais plutôt une bande de potes.C'est une bonne idée de la part de france 2 cette camera dans les vestiaires :devil:

What were Rafa and Pics doing? :speakles: :devil: :aplot:

:spit: that's the kind of commentator papa-Djokovic likes :yeah:

elessar
05-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Odesnik showing his disapproval of Djoko's ball bouncing :worship: :rolls:
What did he do :lol: ?

:confused: can someone enlighten me why he was booed for wearing a Paris Saint Germain shirt?

They suck :shrug:

Metis
05-30-2008, 05:12 PM
What did he do :lol: ?

They didn't show everything but it seems that he moved away from the returning position and Djoko had to start his serving routine all over :lol:. He wasn't very pissed off though and eventually won that point and with it the set.

They suck :shrug:

Oh OK :lol:

elessar
05-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Reminds me of something :lol: this Odesnik is good :worship:

A friend of mine just told me Djokovic had practiced at my tennis club this morning :sobbing: that's my former coach with him, this place is tainted for me now :sad:
http://www.courbevoiest.com/albums/mpa_7/pictures/p1212139094.jpg

MariaV
05-30-2008, 05:17 PM
Just popped in to say this Chardy looks absolutely goooorgeous! :hearts: :inlove: :drool:
*dedicated to JM :D :kiss: :wavey:*

MariaV
05-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Oh, and Paulo is killing me as usual. :lol:

bokehlicious
05-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Just popped in to say this Chardy looks absolutely goooorgeous! :hearts: :inlove: :drool:

:drool: :inlove: :drool: :o

Djokovic is too good, this year he takes down the defend champ, no doubt, sorry :shrug:

MariaV
05-30-2008, 05:23 PM
:drool: :inlove: :drool: :o

Djokovic is too good, this year he takes down the defend champ, no doubt, sorry :shrug:

We'll see about that in the semis. :p No doubt he'll be in TOTAL control again. :D

Metis
05-30-2008, 05:24 PM
This Odesnik is good! Giving Djoko quite a workout. :D

Reminds me of something :lol: this Odesnik is good :worship:

:mad: :lol:

A friend of mine just told me Djokovic had practiced at my tennis club this morning :sobbing: that's my former coach with him, this place is tainted for me now :sad:

http://www.courbevoiest.com/albums/mpa_7/pictures/p1212139094.jpg

:lol: traitors :armed:

bokehlicious
05-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Nole slightly annoyed because they showed his endless ball bouncing on the screens during the changeover :o :D

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 05:34 PM
What were Rafa and Pics doing? :speakles: :devil: :aplot:

They went at least 6 times to the locker room during the double match :devil: and when they came back Rafa sat on Pics' lap :devil: They didn't stop laughing for a second...strange :eek:

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 05:37 PM

:inlove: :inlove:

serving for the match now!! Vamooos!

Metis
05-30-2008, 05:42 PM
They went at least 6 times to the locker room during the double match :devil: and when they came back Rafa sat on Pics' lap :devil: They didn't stop laughing for a second...strange :eek:

:eek: indeed! Rafa and Ferru :inlove: 4ever :haha:

Roger will not like it when he hears about this :tape: :armed:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 05:43 PM
PHM making the life harder for himself as usual! :shrug:

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 05:44 PM
it was last year in Switzerland....Roger didn't want to come :shrug: so Rafa found someone else :lol:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 05:47 PM
:eek: indeed! Rafa and Ferru :inlove: 4ever :haha:

Roger will not like it when he hears about this :tape: :armed:

He's gonna triple bagel Ferru to show him who's theRafa's man! :boxing:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 05:49 PM
If Mats does not strangle PHM, he's very lucky!

Metis
05-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Schwank has saved 2 mps :tape:

it was last year in Switzerland....Roger didn't want to come :shrug: so Rafa found someone else :lol:

I thought you meant this year's QF. If it was in Switzerland then it's obvious Rafa wanted to make Roger jealous :shrug:

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 05:50 PM
:haha: :spit:

On ES it's PHM former coach who makes the commentaries,he just asked "what's going thru Paulo's mind??"

I got my answer: air :retard:

loly
05-30-2008, 05:51 PM
this is the last blof of rafa:

May 30.- Hello everyone, here we are another day in Paris, waiting for dining out and come back soon to the hotel to prepare for the match of tomorrow. In these 'blogs' I have not yet spoken almost anything that has nothing to do with tennis. I always mention you as I prepare to go to the tournament, when I go out, etc. So today, I talk you of the restaurant where we go almost daily. It's a very little restaurant / pizzeria that is called simply 'Restaurant Napoletano'. Spectacular. The pizza is the best of Paris and also its pastas, what I eat always. Not because it is the same but by how well they make them. White pasta with shrimp and mushrooms. The same I cook myself at Wimbledon, what happens is that they do better.

This restaurant was showed me by one person of the ATP that is called Vittorio Selmi. Vitto is a gentleman who is being 30 years in tennis and who knows absolutely everything about it. Lately he is going through a bad moment and from here I take the opportunity also to send him a greeting and a very strong hug. Every day when we go there we remember him and talk about him. Vitto, cheer up!

Yesterday we went to the restaurant at nine, as almost every day. If I have to play early (first or second match), we go more or less at this hour and if I go later I usually do to reach about half past nine. Yesterday, whit the rain stop that we have by for about an hour and with all the post-match work, we went to the hotel at about the 7 and a half in the afternoon. Tomorrow morning we will do it again at 8 and a half.

I said you that when I go back to the hotel I am still working on what tennis is concerned. At get back Rafa Maymó, the physiotherapist who travels with me to all tournaments, gives me a necessary massage to recover well for the next day. Some of you will say, how good, a massage, not? Wrong. It is not that kind of massage that relaxes you. It is a sports massage which hurt because he squeezes and hurts.

Well I leave you because I am going to dinner. It turns to play the third consecutive match if everything goes well. I say this because the forecasts say that probably it rains in the afternoon. That is why they have asked me if I wanted to play second better than the third because if there is no risk of rain.

Greetings to everyone.

IF I UNDERSTAND GOOD HE SAY " waiting for dining out and come back soon to the hotel to prepare for the match of tomorrow." BUT NORMALY HE WILL PLAY SUNDAY AND NOT TOMORROW. WHAT S THAT?????

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 05:51 PM
No chance for Paulo. 1 good serve and 1 absolutely ridiculous drop shot.

Please win this tie break Paulo :sobbing:

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 05:52 PM

I thought you meant this year's QF. If it was in Switzerland then it's obvious Rafa wanted to make Roger jealous :shrug:

Nah last year.It was a clear provocation :lol: Roger won't miss another match against Spain :lol:

hra87
05-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Rafa has been blogging? Why the hell hasn't anyone mentioned this.

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 05:56 PM
WTF Rafa is crazy to tell where he goes for dinner...It's gonna be hell during RG!

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 05:57 PM

I think its his blog from his official website :)

acionescu
05-30-2008, 05:59 PM

Yes, for El Mundo Or El Pais, I don't remember ! :scratch:
:bolt: to check! It's El Mundo and this post is before the today match.

Metis
05-30-2008, 05:59 PM
this is the last blof of rafa:

IF I UNDERSTAND GOOD HE SAY " waiting for dining out and come back soon to the hotel to prepare for the match of tomorrow." BUT NORMALY HE WILL PLAY SUNDAY AND NOT TOMORROW. WHAT S THAT?????

That entry was probably written on Thursday and posted today :shrug:

It seems nobody is helping Rafa with his English blog this time :lol:

elessar
05-30-2008, 06:00 PM
:lol: traitors :armed:
Even worst that I thought, I hadn't seen him but on the right is my favourite coach Eric :sad:
Don't worry I'm sure you'll be able to catch up on all the things he had for breakfast/dinner and how many PS3 games he lost :worship:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Comon PHM! Don't choke!

loly
05-30-2008, 06:01 PM
That entry was probably written on Thursday and posted today :shrug:

It seems nobody is helping Rafa with his English blog this time :lol:

I really hope for rafa because 4 matchs in 4 days it s crazy.

I was surprise because de date of the blog it s 30 may

acionescu
05-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Don't worry I'm sure you'll be able to catch up on all the things he had for breakfast/dinner and how many PS3 games he lost :worship:

You're so mean! :sobbing: You just want to be well seen by the Fedtards after you said that Rafa is gorgeous! :ras:

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 06:02 PM
This tie break is astonishingly good quality :worship:

Metis
05-30-2008, 06:03 PM
No chance for Paulo. 1 good serve and 1 absolutely ridiculous drop shot.

Please win this tie break Paulo :sobbing:

Another mp lost :( but at least saved 3 sps :)

Yes, it should have been mentioned in the RG thread at least.

acionescu
05-30-2008, 06:03 PM
All the PHM MP's were on Schwank serve! :(

EDIT: PHM, please try to chase some balls! You never know and you really need them!

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Schwank doesn't feel the pressure or what ?? :eek:

adee-gee
05-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :banana:

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 06:07 PM
He'll choke against Djoko,no doubt about it :sad:

Metis
05-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Yes! :dance:

PHM, the only guy that made me some money today :worship: :D

Metis
05-30-2008, 06:09 PM
They are showing Llodra throwing his entire wardrobe to the crowd right after his match ended :spit:

cmurray
05-30-2008, 06:10 PM
He'll choke against Djoko,no doubt about it :sad:

:sobbing:

I've decided to think optimistically. I think he'll beat Djokovic. :angel:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Wouldn't be nice if for the first time he wins a really big match against Nole? :inlove: :hearts:

elessar
05-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Paulo :woohoo: :banana: so happy he finally wins these kinds of matches after the DC heartbreak :mad:
Don't have time to gloat cause I'm supposed to be at one of my best friend's birthday party and I'm already late :bolt:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 06:12 PM
They are showing Llodra throwing his entire wardrobe to the crowd right after his match ended :spit:

I was so happy that he kept the shorts! :tape:

Metis
05-30-2008, 06:21 PM
PHM vs Djoko? :tape: :scared:

Let's hope Mats helps him find his balls before the match :p :bolt:

I was so happy that he kept the shorts! :tape:

:lol: I was actually disappointed he didn't take them off :(

Monfils is watching Cibulkova-Jankovic. The commentator was trying to imply he and Cibulkova are an item :haha:. Navratilova: "Good try!"

Cibulkova is actually very good looking, definitely prettier than Hantuchova and Kirilenko.

Claire have fun at the party! :D

savesthedizzle
05-30-2008, 06:26 PM

Let's hope Mats helps him find his balls before the match :p :bolt:

:lol: I was actually disappointed he didn't take them off :(

Monfils is watching Cibulkova-Jankovic. The commentator was trying to imply he and Cibulkova are an item :haha:. Navratilova: "Good try!"

Cibulkova is actually very good looking, definitely prettier than Hantuchova and Kirilenko.

Claire have fun at the party! :D

Monfils and Cibulkova ARE an item ;) It's true. I don't know how Monfils manages to be such a pimp, but he does. Dated Cornet a while back and now is really with my Domi.

l_mac
05-30-2008, 06:27 PM

I thought they were an item :shrug: Can't remember where I read it ... but I have read that somewhere.

Been in bed all day :sad:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 06:28 PM

Let's hope Mats helps him find his balls before the match

No way PHM wins this match but I'd really like to see this. The French crowd will be so friendly! :inlove: :hearts:

Ours said the same thing! :shrug: :bolt:

Metis
05-30-2008, 06:29 PM
Monfils and Cibulkova ARE an item ;) It's true. I don't know how Monfils manages to be such a pimp, but he does. Dated Cornet a while back and now is really with my Domi.

Are you serious? :eek: Gael :spit:

Though I bet he's still jealous Berdych dates Safarova... ;)

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 06:29 PM
:sobbing:

I've decided to think optimistically. I think he'll beat Djokovic. :angel:

I'll do the same!(I did that for Rafa in Hamburg and it worked :lol: ) I'm sure Novak will have some nice time with RG crowd :haha: :haha:

Bye Claire :wavey:

savesthedizzle
05-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Are you serious? :eek: Gael :spit:

Though I bet he's still jealous Berdych dates Safarova... ;)

I know. He showed up to her last Fed Cup tie also, apparently she is very happy :bigcry: But I had plans for her and Viktor :mad:

Mofils has to be amazing in bed, it's the only explanation I have, but that really disturbs me.

MariaV
05-30-2008, 06:31 PM
I thought they were an item :shrug: Can't remember where I read it ... but I have read that somewhere.

Get well soon Linda! :hug: :hug:

Metis
05-30-2008, 06:33 PM

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know. He showed up to her last Fed Cup tie also, apparently she is very happy :bigcry: But I had plans for her and Viktor :mad:

:confused: I thought you had plans for Viktor and yourself. :p :D

Mofils has to be amazing in bed, it's the only explanation I have, but that really disturbs me.

:lol: Well, if she's happy :shrug: He's very athletic and flexible it seems. :devil:

savesthedizzle
05-30-2008, 06:35 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug:

:confused: I thought you had plans for Viktor and yourself. :p :D

:lol: Well, if she's happy :shrug: He's very athletic and flexible it seems. :devil:

Well now that she's taken, I guess I'll have to do :shrug: :lol:

True :aplot:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 06:51 PM

:eek: He's about to take Radek's throne then! :tape:

Linda, get well! :hug: :hug:

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 07:47 PM
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/589/breadstickfn6.jpg

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/931/bagelspb7.jpg

sorry I couldn't resist :lol:

(I apologize to the real bakery owner )

anon57
05-30-2008, 07:51 PM
:rolls::lol:

savesthedizzle
05-30-2008, 07:53 PM
:yeah: :lol:

Metis
05-30-2008, 07:55 PM
sorry I couldn't resist :lol:

(I apologize to the real bakery owner )

:rolls:

nice ...breasts Rafa! :p

l_mac
05-30-2008, 07:58 PM
:haha:

NaDALiTa
05-30-2008, 08:00 PM

nice ...breasts Rafa! :p

Males don't serve bread they make it :lol:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Great! :lol:

acionescu
05-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Good night all! :wavey:

yana
05-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Hello all! :wavey:

Well Rafa as a woman look a lot better than a lot of the WTA players, for exemple :lol:

yana
05-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Andreea, eram curioasa: la voi in oras sunt artificii "electorale"? ca la noi, de cand cu campania asta, de o luna se arunca in fiecare seara. Nu exagerez!

Nu am vazut atatea artificii de cand mama m-a facut :haha:

l_mac
05-30-2008, 09:56 PM
Bored bored bored

I am feeling a bit better now, and my temperature has gone down :woohoo: But I only had the strength to make a Pot Noodle for dinner.

Anyone around?

savesthedizzle
05-30-2008, 10:01 PM
:wavey: I'm really bored too. :awww:

l_mac
05-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Yay! Jess :hug:

Still seeing the Discovery Channel guy? :D

scarecrows
05-30-2008, 10:18 PM
those look all but bagels

l_mac
05-30-2008, 10:19 PM

What?

I need a new sig :sad:

savesthedizzle
05-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Yay! Jess :hug:

Still seeing the Discovery Channel guy? :D

He's never been heard from again :D

If I were truly bored enough I could give him a call :rolls:

savesthedizzle
05-30-2008, 10:21 PM
What?

I need a new screen name. This one isn't good luck anymore.

l_mac
05-30-2008, 10:23 PM
I need a new screen name. This one isn't good luck anymore.

Try Djokotard :D

savesthedizzle
05-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Try Djokotard :D

Meh, that doesn't do anything for me.

Getta
05-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Get well soon, Linda. :hug:

What?

He referred to Rafa's photo posted by Nadalita, I guess, and made a valid point. :)

l_mac
05-30-2008, 10:28 PM
Meh, that doesn't do anything for me.

Or me.

l_mac
05-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Get well soon, Linda. :hug:Thanks

He referred to Rafa's photo posted by Nadalita, I guess, and makes a valid point. :)

Ah, yes. They looked like chocolate croissants.

scarecrows
05-30-2008, 10:35 PM
You mean the criminal that invents words in the French language.

When he said Seppi should be top 15, that is what sent me the clown vibes.

come on man, it's not the first time that fans exaggerate about the abilities of their favs, cant call them all clowns

exactly

that's what Federer will eat tomorrow to console himself for the loss

Getta
05-30-2008, 10:37 PM

Indeed. :lol:

I edited my previous post. Could you also change yours? :) Wish I leave less traces of my bad english. ;)
Funny thing is that I also speak greek like a robot programmed by a lunatic scientist...

l_mac
05-30-2008, 10:43 PM
come on man, it's not the first time that fans exaggerate about the abilities of their favs, cant call them all clowns

Yes, he can. He's GWH.

exactly

that's what Federer will eat tomorrow to console himself for the loss
That giant orange bag with the sparkly silver bits on it is likely full of chocolate treats.

I make Ancic the heavy favourite for tomorrow's match.
Indeed. :lol:

I edited my previous post. Could you also change yours? :) Wish I leave less traces of my bad english. ;)
Funny thing is that I also speak greek like a robot programmed by a lunatic scientist...

I don't see where the mistake is :scratch:

l_mac
05-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Jonathan Ross just said that Andy Murray will be a guest on the show next week. This show is recorded on a Thursday, so Andy obviously wasn't expecting still to be involved at RG next week :lol:

NaDALiTa
05-31-2008, 12:09 AM
you are right it's "pain au chocolat" (chocolate bread) ,bagels don't exist here :lol:

elessar
05-31-2008, 01:34 AM
I'm sure Novak will have some nice time with RG crowd :haha: :haha:

*crosses fingers*
Yes, he can. He's GWH.

That giant orange bag with the sparkly silver bits on it is likely full of chocolate treats.

I make Ancic the heavy favourite for tomorrow's match.

Me too :sad: I predict a 3rd round exit for Roger.
you are right it's "pain au chocolat" (chocolate bread) ,bagels don't exist here :lol:
Pains au chocolat taste so much better than bagels anyway :drool:

Je suis encore bourrée c'est pas possible :o j'ai trop de mal à taper c'est une cata :lol:

wildegirl05
05-31-2008, 04:31 AM
hello everyone :hug: :wavey:

i've missed all the RG matches to date :sobbing: stupid freaking work :mad: but tomorrow i hope i'll get to see and kick into fangirl mode :drool: :inlove:

also, i'm proud to report to metis and andreea (i think they're the opera fans?) that i saw my first opera today! it was gilbert & sullivan's patience and i really loved it. hopefully i'll see a couple more this summer :dance:

acionescu
05-31-2008, 06:43 AM
Andreea, eram curioasa: la voi in oras sunt artificii "electorale"? ca la noi, de cand cu campania asta, de o luna se arunca in fiecare seara. Nu exagerez!

Nu am vazut atatea artificii de cand mama m-a facut :haha:

Artificii nu, dar ne-au inebunit cu stupidele lor masini cu megafoane! :mad: Eu stau in centru, la parterul blocului meu este sediul de campanie PNL si ma trezesc in sunet de "Votati..." in fiecare dimineata si o tin asa pana seara la 10.00 PM.De-abia astept sa se termine! :spit: Te duci la vot?

You are so picky! :(

hello everyone :hug: :wavey:

i've missed all the RG matches to date :sobbing: stupid freaking work :mad: but tomorrow i hope i'll get to see and kick into fangirl mode :drool: :inlove:

also, i'm proud to report to metis and andreea (i think they're the opera fans?) that i saw my first opera today! it was gilbert & sullivan's patience and i really loved it. hopefully i'll see a couple more this summer :dance:

Never heard of it but :bolt: to check on Youtube! Nice for you to discover Opera Hope that it will be a lifetime lovestory! :couple:

Good morning, all! :wavey:

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 09:14 AM

Well, the forensic in this case is clear. Overrates Seppi when he wins and overreacts when he loses. It's like people on MTF with Nalbandian, though not to that level.

They want his babies when he beats a top player, then want to hang him or call out retirement when he loses. The Nalbandwagonists are just extreme.

Yes, he can. He's GWH.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Rafa is going to lose to Amadeus Jones on clay and get bagelled in the process.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/GWH2/thscaredsmiley.png http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/GWH2/scared.gifhttp://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/GWH2/scared.gifhttp://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/GWH2/behindsofa-1.gif

Be very afraid.

adee-gee
05-31-2008, 09:30 AM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Rafa is going to lose to Amadeus Jones on clay and get bagelled in the process.
He is? :sad:

Amadeus Jones :unsure: :scared:

Getta
05-31-2008, 10:00 AM
Well, the forensic in this case is clear. Overrates Seppi when he wins and overreacts when he loses. It's like people on MTF with Nalbandian, though not to that level.

They want his babies when he beats a top player, then want to hang him or call out retirement when he loses. The Nalbandwagonists are just extreme.

Well, I neither want David's babies nor want to hang him in any case. Does the absence of those extreme feelings save me from being labelled Nalbandwagonist? :)

Same for Seppi. ;)

l_mac
05-31-2008, 10:02 AM

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/GWH2/thscaredsmiley.png http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/GWH2/scared.gifhttp://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/GWH2/scared.gifhttp://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/GWH2/behindsofa-1.gif

Be very afraid.

You're so easy :cool:

yana
05-31-2008, 10:08 AM
Buna! :wavey:

Te duci la vot?

I won't vote. I dond't follow much the politics :zzz: And, anyway, I hope I'll have better things to do tomorrow ;)

Happy Children's Day to your kid! :wavey:

Edit: oops, that is tommorow :o

scarecrows
05-31-2008, 10:34 AM
rock me Amadeus

l_mac
05-31-2008, 10:35 AM
Adam :spit:

We have a great chance, I think :D

adee-gee
05-31-2008, 10:38 AM
Adam :spit:

We have a great chance, I think :D
It's in the bag :smoke:

I'll start planning picks for the next round :cool:

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 10:58 AM
Well, I neither want David's babies nor want to hang him in any case. Does the absence of those extreme feelings save me from being labelled Nalbandwagonist? :)

Same for Seppi. ;)

Well do you want Nalbandian to retire everytime he loses a match. Do you? Then go massively over the top when he wins. If the answer is no, then you have answered your own question.

Adam, you know the deal.

acionescu
05-31-2008, 11:11 AM
WTA :sobbing:

Hello again all!

Oana, thank for your wishes! :hug:

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 11:12 AM
Not so good so far from Stan, he'll need to raise his game, otherwise Gonzo will take it...

acionescu
05-31-2008, 11:20 AM
I'm watching Sharapova :inlove: :hearts: when Ferru, Sexy and Stan are playing. I'm so happy I could eat some pigeons, Ozzy Osborne style! :mad:

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Stan saved 2 bps with 2 good serves, in Fed fashion :o

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 11:29 AM
Stani has to get the 1st set, he has a lot of problems with Gonzo's game, though he has improved a lot and we'll see if he can find the solution.

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Stani has to get the 1st set, he has a lot of problems with Gonzo's game, though he has improved a lot and we'll see if he can find the solution.

Stan is almost a pigeon and still struggles with Gonzo FH, but he's much more confident these days...

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Bravo Stan! Keep it up!

acionescu
05-31-2008, 11:38 AM
And Sharapova gets broken when serving for the set! :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Commentators: Incredible match! :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Stan stepped it up, now keep it up man!

l_mac
05-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Ferrer :retard:

scarecrows
05-31-2008, 11:45 AM
Sexy :cool:

and Mrs. Seppi is 1 game away from the set

adee-gee
05-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Is Knapp dating Seppi? :lol:

I picked her in WTA TT :worship:

acionescu
05-31-2008, 11:47 AM
Linda, JM, you're just killing me! I'm so envious! I wonder starting with which number of pissed e-mail is ES taking you in consideration! :scratch: I've already send 5! :o

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 11:47 AM
Stan is almost a pigeon and still struggles with Gonzo FH, but he's much more confident these days...

As Stani said he had problems with the Gonzo game and I think it was more to do with his serve than his BH, but so far so good.

yana
05-31-2008, 11:48 AM
And Sharapova gets broken when serving for the set! :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Commentators: Incredible match! :rolleyes:

Karin has a nicer blonde hair colour than Shara. And it's natural too. :worship: But Shara's dress is better :o

These are the kind of things I notice when I watch WTA :lol:

Edit: Andreea, esti o telespectatoare mereu nemultumita :p

acionescu
05-31-2008, 11:49 AM
Knap is Seppi's girlfriend? :couple:

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 11:49 AM
As Stani said he had problems with the Gonzo game and I think it was more to do with his serve than his BH, but so far so good.

He handles Gonzo's serve pretty decently so far today... He's improved in that department too...

scarecrows
05-31-2008, 11:52 AM

yes, since a long time, although they never say anything official
they train in the same club and have an agreement that whoever has a better ranking can train in the best court :lol:

l_mac
Robredo is getting killed :lol:

Action Jackson
Is Knapp dating Seppi? :lol:

I picked her in WTA TT :worship:

No, that is Genci's being mischeivous. They just live in the same town.

acionescu
05-31-2008, 11:53 AM
Karin has a nicer blonde hair colour than Shara. And it's natural too. :worship: But Shara's dress is better :o

These are the kind of things I notice when I watch WTA :lol:

Nothing else is notice worthy! :shrug:

Stepanek is having Boredo for lunch! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0021.gif

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 11:56 AM
He handles Gonzo's serve pretty decently so far today... He's improved in that department too...

It's good to see and hopefully there will be an all-Swiss quarter final.

yana
To bad I can't see Hewitt! I miss his C'mon's :worship:

Adam, do you want some v/credit for your bets? I have a little money, but I'll gladly give them...

l_mac
Adam, no points at all today is looking quite possible!

:dance:

That would be a fine achievement.

scarecrows
....mischeivous. ....

thanks, had to check dictionary but i learned a new word :hatoff:

acionescu
05-31-2008, 11:57 AM
Andreea, esti o telespectatoare mereu nemultumita :p

Their schedule sucks! :shrug: :ras:

stebs
05-31-2008, 11:58 AM
Some very interesting matches this morning. Ferrer should still get the job done vs Hewitt despite losing the set. Stepanek is annihilating Robredo, going to be difficult for anyone to beat if he is at his absolute best as we already saw with his play in Spring '07. Wawrinka justifying his seed which is good, A QF looks fairly likely now. Then there's Ginepri vs Serra, an American in R4 is looking very possible, I hope Serra can bring it back though.

l_mac
05-31-2008, 11:59 AM
dyujkl;ajkflskfjkldjfalsd;jfoiutsklfjkjfdklfjqwjeo pjuqvndasdfjaskdfjakseusiajrl;fjklasjfkldajfksdjfi awertjpjgl;sdaf;ldkaglsajgkshghaka'skdl'kd[oiwero[ajkgskvmas,.dmasl;fj;leuiropaifakl;sjkf;sjv;kvmldk jf4ieutporascjkl;skflskfopqweutouifo[aklf'mlvm;aljioutiohuoiklj

Action Jackson
Clay god Ginepri against Serra, well I can't stand Serra, so Ginperick winning would be funny.

scarecrows
i have some vCash on Gino, he beat harder competition than the mug Serra

bokehlicious
It's good to see and hopefully there will be an all-Swiss quarter final.

He's just missed 4 bp in that game :retard:

Hope Fed won't shit his pants at the prospect of an all-Swiss quarters and make it thus far :angel:

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 12:00 PM

When I heard the first time I had to ask what it meant, but it's true. There is nothing on between the 2 from Kaltern and no this doesn't come from the press secretary.

l_mac
05-31-2008, 12:02 PM
Can't see Federer getting through Ancic AND Sod/Benneteau, JM :shrug:

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 12:03 PM
Lucho Horna is now a doubles specialist. He and Cuevas playing just for a bit of fun as most singles players do.

They beat Clement and Llodra and now win their 2rd round match. Looks like no tanking for the Prostejov CH.

As predicted the Berdman is peaking for Prostejov.

stebs
Hewitt vs Ferrer is a good match but I'm switching to Stepanek-Robredo. Will be interesting to see the Spainard trying to fight against Sexy on fire.

bokehlicious

I'd be surprised too :shrug:

acionescu
Some very interesting matches this morning. Ferrer should still get the job done vs Hewitt despite losing the set. Stepanek is annihilating Robredo, going to be difficult for anyone to beat if he is at his absolute best as we already saw with his play in Spring '07. Wawrinka justifying his seed which is good, A QF looks fairly likely now. Then there's Ginepri vs Serra, an American in R4 is looking very possible, I hope Serra can bring it back though.

Totally agreed yet ES International is showing WTA! :hatoff:

Hello! :wavey:

dyujkl;ajkflskfjkldjfalsd;jfoiutsklfjkjfdklfjqwjeo pjuqvndasdfjaskdfjakseusiajrl;fjklasjfkldajfksdjfi awertjpjgl;sdaf;ldkaglsajgkshghaka'skdl'kd[oiwero[ajkgskvmas,.dmasl;fj;leuiropaifakl;sjkf;sjv;kvmldk jf4ieutporascjkl;skflskfopqweutouifo[aklf'mlvm;aljioutiohuoiklj

Did ES UK switch to WTA, too? :hug:

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 12:04 PM
Now convert those bps Stan :mad:

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 12:05 PM
Who will Stan play next?

Ginepri...

l_mac
05-31-2008, 12:05 PM
Who will Stan play next?

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 12:06 PM
2 sets to love for Stani, keep it up.

stebs
05-31-2008, 12:07 PM

Good point. Whilst Benneteau hasn't won a match vs any top 50 player on clay this year it is only natural that he should start his run with wins over Soderling and Federer. Then tennis' crown Jules will smash Davydenko and crunch Nadal. Easy.

l_mac
05-31-2008, 12:10 PM
Good point. Whilst Benneteau hasn't won a match vs any top 50 player on clay this year it is only natural that he should start his run with wins over Soderling and Federer. Then tennis' crown Jules will smash Davydenko and crunch Nadal. Easy.

:lol: at you for assuming Davydenko will get through Ljubo today. Ivan :rocker2:

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 12:13 PM
Corretja is on fire with the commentary in the Ferrer match.

"I´m not sure if people at home are noticing I´m very biased in this match".

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 12:14 PM
I'm glad that Stan seems to be able to shorten his matches lately and not grind them in some tiring battles, hope that way he keeps enough gas in the tank...

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 12:14 PM

Corretja was a boring grinder and is an ass at commentating :o

martine2
05-31-2008, 12:16 PM
Wawawawawa :banana: :banana:

adee-gee
05-31-2008, 12:20 PM
Adam, no points at all today is looking quite possible!

:dance:

That would be a fine achievement.
:haha: we really could :o

Stan is about to leave me broke again :sobbing: I want him to win though :D

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 12:22 PM
Stan :retard:

martine2
05-31-2008, 12:23 PM

Surprise to me too because I thought they were just good friends.

I read an Italian article in his board and this was what my poor Italian language knowledge (online translator) made out of it :shrug: (there was a translated version from Genci somewhere but unfortunately I didn't have access to it :p )

scarecrows
05-31-2008, 12:23 PM
Surprise to me too because I thought they were just good friends.

I read an Italian article in his board and this was what my poor Italian language knowledge (online translator) made out of it :shrug: (there was a translated version from Genci somewhere but unfortunately I didn't have access to it :p )

you cant enter in Italian forum, can you?

martine2
05-31-2008, 12:24 PM
Stan :retard:

:scared:

martine2
05-31-2008, 12:25 PM
you cant enter in Italian forum, can you?

:confused:
Is there a translation then?
Well there wasn't when I wanted to read it because I was thinking about asking you for it by pm :shrug:

bokehlicious
05-31-2008, 12:26 PM
Any more stereotypes you want to throw out there?

:hug: :D

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 12:26 PM

Any more stereotypes you want to throw out there?

l_mac
05-31-2008, 12:28 PM
WTF is Ferrer doing?

acionescu
05-31-2008, 12:34 PM
WTF is Ferrer doing?

And Stan? :confused:

adee-gee
05-31-2008, 12:36 PM
Linda I can't believe we picked every underdog except for Hewitt :haha:

scarecrows
05-31-2008, 12:40 PM

you picked Serra also?

yana
05-31-2008, 12:41 PM
Adam, I saw you're loosing money and donate you something :lol:

Hi, Metis!

Metis
05-31-2008, 12:42 PM
:wavey: to everyone!

Ferru :sad:

Hmmm.... The tennis channel and the interactive are not showing Chatrier today (so far). Hopefully this is only for Sharapova's match. I bet they won't show Federer's match live so that NBC can show it delayed at 1pm. :mad: We'll see...

Hmmmm.... I don't think I would call Gilbert and Sullivan opera :ras:, at least not in the classical sense. I guess it is a form of comic opera like operettas. I think they are only played in the UK and the USA but even there not in the big opera theatres.

In any case Gilbert and Sullivan are a lot of fun which is what matters in the end. :D

I always want Nalby's babies, win or lose :shrug:

Linda, JM, you're just killing me! I'm so envious! I wonder starting with which number of pissed e-mail is ES taking you in consideration! :scratch: I've already send 5! :o

:hug: Isn't there a livestream?

I hope you learnt it with the correct spelling :p :lol:

scarecrows
05-31-2008, 12:44 PM
I hope you learnt it with the correct spelling :p :lol:

yes yes, i guess GWH was just typing fast and put 'e' before the 'i'

l_mac
05-31-2008, 12:47 PM

I know :mad: and I changed my suicide pick to ferrer from Monfils this morning :smash:

cobalt60
05-31-2008, 12:47 PM
Clay god Ginepri against Serra, well I can't stand Serra, so Ginperick winning would be funny.

:D:p

l_mac
05-31-2008, 12:48 PM
you picked Serra also?

Serra, Gonzo, Benneteau, Ljubicic, Ancic :spit: :haha: but no Hewitt.

acionescu
05-31-2008, 12:48 PM
:wavey: to everyone!
:hug: Isn't there a livestream?

I found one but it starts broadcasting in 45 minutes! :sobbing: And in 15 minutes ES is gonna switch to cyclism! :hearts:

EDIT: Hi Metis! :hug:

cobalt60
05-31-2008, 12:49 PM
Gilbert and Sullivan :hearts: Only singing plays I like;)
Come on Ferru :banana: and Stan :banana:
Morning or whatever all :yawn:

acionescu
05-31-2008, 12:51 PM

:hatoff:

scarecrows
05-31-2008, 12:51 PM

:worship: if 3 of them win you can show ExcaliburII what is quality TT

l_mac
05-31-2008, 12:53 PM
We're picked Melzer too and Robredo :mad:

adee-gee
05-31-2008, 12:53 PM
you picked Serra also?
Yeah :lol: we had to, we were 4 points down so we went a bit crazy :o
Adam, I saw you're loosing money and donate you something :lol:
Multumesc :smooch:

acionescu
05-31-2008, 12:54 PM
Stan just want to spare Fed of the embarrassament of beating him in the QF! :shrug:

acionescu
05-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Why is Gonzo so pissed? :confused:

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 12:57 PM

Happens to us all sometimes.

l_mac
05-31-2008, 01:02 PM
Guess the City thread was revived last night :worship:

martine2
05-31-2008, 01:05 PM
Stani :awww:

yana
05-31-2008, 01:06 PM
I hope Gonzo will beat Swiss no.1 :angel:

Adam, BTW, who did you bet on this match? :aplot:

adee-gee
05-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Adam, BTW, who did you bet on this match? :aplot:
Gonzo, but I want Stan to win :(

Linda, we're making our comeback :lol: :rocker2:

Getta
05-31-2008, 01:15 PM
Guess the City thread was revived last night :worship:

And you did awesome job there. Mainly with Italian cities. ;)

Metis
05-31-2008, 01:18 PM

I know, I was just kidding :D

I found one but it starts broadcasting in 45 minutes! :sobbing: And in 15 minutes ES is gonna switch to cyclism! :hearts:

EDIT: Hi Metis! :hug:

I hope you'll get coverage of Rafa's match tomorrow :hug:

Gilbert and Sullivan :hearts: Only singing plays I like;)
Come on Ferru :banana: and Stan :banana:
Morning or whatever all :yawn:

Hi Sue :wavey: Ferru is doing well again :banana: ...but Stan :tape:

cobalt60
05-31-2008, 01:19 PM
Stan needs to turn it on. Too many errors.

scarecrows
05-31-2008, 01:22 PM
bobby ginepri for the triple bagel

cobalt60
05-31-2008, 01:30 PM
bobby ginepri for the triple bagel

Who would have thought it? ;)
Hey Martine- you still around? How is your hubby healing?

wildegirl05
05-31-2008, 01:36 PM
hey guys :wavey: :wavey: finally i'm watching some tennis. ferru :hearts: such a cutie. his breakdown was so funny! poor guy.

Never heard of it but :bolt: to check on Youtube! Nice for you to discover Opera Hope that it will be a lifetime lovestory! :couple:

thanks andreea! i hope so too. i liked this one very much :hug:

Hmmmm.... I don't think I would call Gilbert and Sullivan opera :ras:, at least not in the classical sense. I guess it is a form of comic opera like operettas. I think they are only played in the UK and the USA but even there not in the big opera theatres.

In any case Gilbert and Sullivan are a lot of fun which is what matters in the end. :D

:ras: they called it a opera in the playbook. err, operabook? :scratch:

:lol: it was definitely a fun one and i figured it wasn't too much like a real opera. but i was so impressed with the singing. and i loved the score!

i have to take baby steps before i can watch a real opera i think :cool:

wildegirl05
05-31-2008, 01:37 PM
i made the largest v-bet of my fledgling carera and of course lost it all on serra-mug. :mad:

Castafiore
05-31-2008, 02:06 PM
Hewitt :sad:

acionescu
05-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Stan :sad:

yana
05-31-2008, 02:40 PM
Gonzo :bigclap:

NaDALiTa
05-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Oh my Gosh!!!Nelson Monfort (journalist working for France televisions) interviewed Monfils' father during the match,and Ruffin Monfils (gael's dad) said that there was a conspiracy against his son.The atmosphere on air is so "uneasy" :eek: :eek:

Castafiore
05-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Ruffin Monfils (gael's dad) said that there was a conspiracy against his son
:o
What sort of conspiracy does monsieur Ruffin Monfils have in mind? Did he say?

Merton
05-31-2008, 02:56 PM
:wavey: morning all

:lol: at you for assuming Davydenko will get through Ljubo today. Ivan :rocker2:

I am watching this right now, this is one of the cases when a matchup turns around. 2-3 years ago Ivan would win, today he has no chances.

Excellent fight from these 2 and the correct result at the end :D

:speakles:

NaDALiTa
05-31-2008, 02:57 PM
he didn't have the time to explain Nelson Monfort shortened the interview .

the commentators are speechless :lol:

elessar
05-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh my Gosh!!!Nelson Monfort (journalist working for France televisions) interviewed Monfils' father during the match,and Ruffin Monfils (gael's dad) said that there was a conspiracy against his son.The atmosphere on air is so "uneasy" :eek: :eek:

that was completely hilarious :rolls: especially how Nelson brought it up saying it was such a great thing to watch a match behind the Monfils family because they were such charming people. Favourite RG moment so far :worship:

Merton
05-31-2008, 02:58 PM
I am not upset for Stan losing, he had an excellent season and Gonzo did very well to raise his level. As for Ginepri, I was resigned to him advancing to the 2nd week at this point. :lol:

cobalt60
05-31-2008, 02:59 PM
:wavey: morning all

I am watching this right now, this is one of the cases when a matchup turns around. 2-3 years ago Ivan would win, today he has no chances.

Excellent fight from these 2 and the correct result at the end :D

:speakles:

:wavey: Seems we saw those 2 grueling 5 set matches the same ;)

cobalt60
05-31-2008, 03:00 PM
he didn't have the time to explain Nelson Monfort shortened the interview .

the commentators are speechless :lol:

that was completely hilarious :rolls: especially how Nelson brought it up saying it was such a great thing to watch a match behind the Monfils family because they were such charming people. Favourite RG moment so far :worship:

:eek: Oh let's see what gossip comes out of this especially if Gael loses;)

NaDALiTa
05-31-2008, 03:02 PM

:haha: :spit: Fav RG moment too for me :lol: :lol: Monday this will be in the "zapping"!
Poor Nelson "you can't say that everybody loves Gael" :haha:

Action Jackson
05-31-2008, 03:03 PM
I am not upset for Stan losing, he had an excellent season and Gonzo did very well to raise his level. As for Ginepri, I was resigned to him advancing to the 2nd week at this point. :lol:

There have been plenty of opportunities this week, and some take them and others haven't. Horna's interview after he lost, very downcast, the guy runs Monfils around and he gets cramped, seems he needs to learn how to breathe properly.

Fed has a Bye all the way to th final. Problem for Stani, even though this is the 1st time he has suffered the 2-0 and break up and lost the match, he will still be a loser to the usual suspects.

elessar
05-31-2008, 03:06 PM
:haha: :spit: Fav RG moment too for me :lol: :lol: Monday this will be in the "zapping"!
Poor Nelson "you can't say that everybody loves Gael" :haha:
I'm hoping it'll be so I can record it :rolls: Nelson stuttering was hilarious too. I wonder what they said to upset papa Monfils, the level of asskissing for him from the french commentators usually makes me wanna puke :spit:

NaDALiTa
05-31-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm hoping it'll be so I can record it :rolls: Nelson stuttering was hilarious too. I wonder what they said to upset papa Monfils, the level of asskissing for him from the french commentators usually makes me wanna puke :spit:

:haha: I don't know what happened :haha: he may talked about the French Federation?I've never heard any bad stuffs on Monfils,on the contrary,they tend to praise him for nothing. :o

Maria sharapova...sibling of Jean Claude Van Damme?

Merton
05-31-2008, 03:16 PM
:wavey: Seems we saw those 2 grueling 5 set matches the same ;)

:wavey: Great minds Sue :D It would be even better if Stan won but I don't mind Gonzo at all.

There have been plenty of opportunities this week, and some take them and others haven't. Horna's interview after he lost, very downcast, the guy runs Monfils around and he gets cramped, seems he needs to learn how to breathe properly.

Fed has a Bye all the way to th final. Problem for Stani, even though this is the 1st time he has suffered the 2-0 and break up and lost the match, he will still be a loser to the usual suspects.

Too bad for Lucho, it was such a winnable match. Gonzo is a tough matchup for Stan when he uses controlled agressiveness. Now I just hope Gonzo does not lose lamely to Ginepri spraying balls from the Alpes to the Gulf of Bisgay.

The event at the end could be extremely boring, the most likely scenario looks to be that we will see the same semifinals as last year, and the same results from there on.