Coaching Changes: Who needs a new one, who's getting sacked [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Coaching Changes: Who needs a new one, who's getting sacked

SheepleBuster
02-04-2010, 04:39 PM
So the first slam of the year is in the books. And there will be some coaching changes it seems. Who do you think will get the boot among coaches today and which player needs to hire whom. I feel Murray's coaches may get the boot as well as Stefanki. Roddick has played great early on with each new coach but then fades after a while. Another coach may be in the cards for him. Novak could fire Todd Martin as well if he doesn't win a slam.

Dini
02-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Todd Martin has been very useful as far as I could see last year. He's approaching the net much more frequently and with a lot of success.

SheepleBuster
02-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Todd Martin has been very useful as far as I could see last year. He's approaching the net much more frequently and with a lot of success.

Yes. but if he doesn't win a slam soon, that could all change. My money is on Stefanki though.

Dini
02-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Yes. but if he doesn't win a slam soon, that could all change. My money is on Stefanki though.

I don't think so. Martin is only there as a part-time coach anyway, or something to that effect. His main coach is Vajda.

docking34
02-04-2010, 08:45 PM
stefanki has got to go. not all that great, and roddick needs a new mindset to win.

Sunset of Age
02-04-2010, 09:32 PM
So the first slam of the year is in the books. And there will be some coaching changes it seems. Who do you think will get the boot among coaches today and which player needs to hire whom. I feel Murray's coaches may get the boot as well as Stefanki.

Uh, Muzza has reached the second GS final in his career with his current team, and you think he should sack them for that? :cuckoo:

saniapower
02-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Del Potro needs good coach. he is falling