RafaChat Part 8 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RafaChat Part 8

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Action Jackson
04-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Now, it looks he is in the event.

Fuck, the elections in Zimbabwe are more credible than this reporting.

Betty
04-19-2008, 05:33 PM
what is the 1 april?

mallorn
04-19-2008, 05:37 PM
Looks like a false alarm. The Roger quote is the same in the Italian and English versions of the report but it seems that whoever wrote the Italian version translated the English one and misunderstood the crucial bit. :rolleyes:

Betty
04-19-2008, 05:38 PM
:Looks like a false alarm. The Roger quote is the same in the Italian and English versions of the report but it seems that whoever wrote the Italian version translated the English one and misunderstood the crucial bit. :rolleyes:

I DID it :o:o:devil:

Action Jackson
04-19-2008, 05:38 PM
what is the 1 april?

Does Italy have a different calendar :)

mallorn
04-19-2008, 05:39 PM
:

I DID it :o:o:devil:
Betty! :haha: http://www.theconversationcafe.com/forums/images/smilies/nono.gif

Betty
04-19-2008, 05:41 PM
Does Italy have a different calendar :)

only i;)

Betty
04-19-2008, 05:42 PM
Betty! :haha: http://www.theconversationcafe.com/forums/images/smilies/nono.gif

:sobbing:no one wanted do it::shrug:

Puschkin
04-19-2008, 06:45 PM
I feel sorry for Puschkin, she won't get to see Federer, but luckily she has other favourites as well.

That is nice of you to say. :worship: You can be charming if you want.

The "news" turned out as a translation error. However, he still might withdraw after Estoril. I wouldn't exclude that. But as you say, there are many guys to watch.;)

Action Jackson
04-19-2008, 06:48 PM

The "news" turned out as a translation error. However, he still might withdraw after Estoril. I wouldn't exclude that. But as you say, there are many guys to watch.;)

Well, I only do that, when it's deserved. There was a good amount of scepticism anyway that the information was false, when I couldn't find info on it, after checking Google updates every few mins for an hour.

Speaking of news I am just happy that Gaudio is back on tour again, the results don't really bother me with him now.

Betty
04-19-2008, 06:50 PM
Well, I only do that, when it's deserved. There was a good amount of scepticism anyway that the information was false, when I couldn't find info on it, after checking Google updates every few mins for an hour.

Speaking of news I am just happy that Gaudio is back on tour again, the results don't really bother me with him now[/B].

totaly agree with u,after all it's hard back and win..but glad see him again

Puschkin
04-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Speaking of news I am just happy that Gaudio is back on tour again, the results don't really bother me with him now.

I admit, I do not follow him. So what will be his next tourney and what is his ranking position?

I remember having him seen in 2006 in RG against Davydenko, though. He lost clearly, but I found the match closer than the result. And it was a beautiful day on Lenglen.....:)

Action Jackson
04-19-2008, 06:58 PM
I admit, I do not follow him. So what will be his next tourney and what is his ranking position?

I remember having him seen in 2006 in RG against Davydenko, though. He lost clearly, but I found the match closer than the result. And it was a beautiful day on Lenglen.....:)

He is around mid 250s and playing in Bermuda. There are lot worse places in the world to be playing tennis.

He played a rubbish match against Davydenko then.

Puschkin
04-19-2008, 07:08 PM
He played a rubbish match against Davydenko then.

I don't think it was that rubbish, but he was annoyed with everything, he was not confident, got into discussions with the crowd in Spanish, and i felt he complained about everything.....

Action Jackson
04-19-2008, 07:13 PM
I don't think it was that rubbish, but he was annoyed with everything, he was not confident, got into discussions with the crowd in Spanish, and i felt he complained about everything.....

He is always like that, always talking to someone in the crowd or getting down on himself if he misses a shot. He knows how to play Davydenko on clay, there are certain patterns that work and have worked for him. He didn't use them at all. No doubt he was outplayed, but it was a poor showing.

I mean this is a guy that makes Ferrer look confident and Ferrer doesn't have the greatest self belief. Perfect example up 4-0 in the 5th set of a hard fought match, he misses a shot, says to Piles (Ferrer's coach) don't worry I am not going to win, and look what happened.

Puschkin
04-19-2008, 07:19 PM
I mean this is a guy that makes Ferrer look confident and Ferrer doesn't have the greatest self belief. Perfect example up 4-0 in the 5th set of a hard fought match, he misses a shot, says to Piles (Ferrer's coach) don't worry I am not going to win, and look what happened.

Talking about RG 2005? I have not seen that one....Sorry about my ignorance.
well, we can't only love the winners, someone has also to support those struggling, ;) but Gaudio has a GS title and nobody can take that away from him.

Metis
04-19-2008, 10:03 PM
:wavey:

Metis
04-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Nobody around? :awww:

Getta
04-19-2008, 10:13 PM
Metis :hug:

Have you finished your project? Are you currently a postdoc researcher looking for a tenured position in an american university?

Metis
04-19-2008, 10:23 PM
Hi Getta :hug:

I finished one paper and made some progress in the 2nd in the last 2 weeks away from MTF :lol:. Yes, I'm looking for a position but not necessarily in the US...

So, it seems we missed all the excitement about Roger's supposed withdrawal from MC :lol:

Corey Feldman
04-19-2008, 10:59 PM
Hey Metis :kiss:
did you think Serena's nipples were bad

go to GM and see the latest thread

:tape:

Corey Feldman
04-19-2008, 10:59 PM
But Adam would love it

Getta :wavey:

Getta
04-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Hi Mikey. :wavey:

But Adam would love it

:lol:

Metis
04-19-2008, 11:06 PM
Hey Metis :kiss:
did you think Serena's nipples were bad

go to GM and see the latest thread

:tape:

Mikey :smooch:

OMG I just saw the photo. Britney copycat :tape: :bolt:

Is it really Serena? I thought her breasts were bigger :unsure:

Corey Feldman
04-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Either her or a long list twin sister ;)

hairy mary!!

:D:D:D

my innocent young eyes

l_mac
04-19-2008, 11:09 PM
Nadal has had his hair cut :bigcry:

Gldngrl
04-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Hi everyone:wavey: Thought I would pop in and revisit the bizarre fried foods topic briefly with a random question of where to get the deep fried mars bars. Just chilling on the sofa with my poor kitty who's recovering from a recent sex change operation:)

Gldngrl
04-19-2008, 11:12 PM

I was rather hoping he would be forced to contain it's length in a ponytail for entire clay season:cool:

l_mac
04-19-2008, 11:15 PM
OMFG! Blake beat The King :mad:

l_mac
04-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi everyone:wavey: Thought I would pop in and revisit the bizarre fried foods topic briefly with a random question of where to get the deep fried mars bars. Just chilling on the sofa with my poor kitty who's recovering from a recent sex change operation:)

Make them at home :lick: Most chippies in Scotland would stick a Mars bar in some batter if you asked them nicely ;)

Corey Feldman
04-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi everyone:wavey: Thought I would pop in and revisit the bizarre fried foods topic briefly with a random question of where to get the deep fried mars bars. Just chilling on the sofa with my poor kitty who's recovering from a recent sex change operation:)Come over here one day and i'll treat you to one :kiss:

Nadal has had his hair cut :bigcry:I hope it has the 'Sampson' effect then ;)

Metis
04-19-2008, 11:19 PM
Either her or a long list twin sister ;)

hairy mary!!

:D:D:D

my innocent young eyes

:haha:

Really? It was about time. Hopefully it was not just a trim. Any photos?

:unsure: Ewww!

Thank you for that though. I am on a diet and any thought of disgusting food is helpful :lol:

Poor kitty :hug: It must have been a big shock for him waking up and finding out something's missing. :lol:

l_mac
04-19-2008, 11:27 PM
He did the draw at Monte Carlo :haha:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/662/mc08re3.jpg

Gldngrl
04-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Come over here one day and i'll treat you to one :kiss:

Maybe I'll take you up on it. Is it one of your specialties, or would we go out for one?:lol:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Corey Feldman
04-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Maybe I'll take you up on it. Is it one of your specialties, or would we go out for one?:lol:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:Go out, there is no way i could make one

the chippy is about 200 yards from my house

i've ran there and back in 2 minutes flat, many a time!

Metis
04-19-2008, 11:32 PM
He did the draw at Monte Carlo :haha:

:lol: :rolleyes:

Carlos and Marat there too. I bet there was a crowd attending the ceremony :p.
I don't see much difference in the hair length :shrug:; just a trim... :(

Gldngrl
04-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Poor kitty :hug: It must have been a big shock for him waking up and finding out something's missing. :lol:

:lol:Yeah, well it was long time coming. The damn thing was causing so much trouble, it was best to just remove the offending organ:hug:

l_mac
04-19-2008, 11:34 PM
:lol: :rolleyes:

Carlos and Marat there too. I bet there was a crowd attending the ceremony :p.
I don't see much difference in the hair length :shrug:; just a trim... :(

It looked much shorter in the video they had at vb. I think he's had a fair bit off it. It was ridiculously long.

Metis, did you see all the pix from the DC weekend?

Merton
04-19-2008, 11:35 PM
:wavey: everybody

Merton
04-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Deep thought of the day: If Nadal had a bye to the title, Linda would still be concerned that the poor chap would slip on his way to the podium :awww:

Gldngrl
04-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Deep thought of the day: If Nadal had a bye to the title, Linda would still be concerned that the poor chap would slip on his way to the podium :awww:

^^aww, so would I. I want no harm to come to that fine specimen of a Spaniard.

Linda, did you go to Assisi when you were in Italy?

Metis
04-19-2008, 11:40 PM
:lol:Yeah, well it was long time coming. The damn thing was causing so much trouble, it was best to just remove the offending organ:hug:

:lol: Don Juan of the neighborhood, eh? I had a cat like that when I was in high school. He was very popular among the ladies. We could hear him seranade them during the night (he spent most of the time outdoors). One day he disappeared :sobbing:; I'm sure it was one of the neighbors who couldn't stand all the screaming anymore and took matters into his own hands :lol: :smash:

It looked much shorter in the video they had at vb. I think he's had a fair bit off it. It was ridiculously long.

Metis, did you see all the pix from the DC weekend?

You mean there's more than Rafa and Nando jumping Lalo? :lol: I'll check the HotPix :D

l_mac
04-19-2008, 11:42 PM
Merton, I will remind you of these mean posts when Nadal finishes the clay season with 0 titles and the NoleTrolls (after Nole bags the big 4 titles, of course) are ripping through MTF like gremlins on acid. :sad:Linda, did you go to Assisi when you were in Italy?

No, I did not.

Metis
04-19-2008, 11:43 PM

Merton :hug: :wavey:

l_mac
04-19-2008, 11:44 PM
You mean there's more than Rafa and Nando jumping Lalo? :lol: I'll check the HotPix :D

They've been removed from hot pix :sad: But here is the link to the series

http://homepage.mac.com/rosangel/Spanish%20DC%20team%20spectating%2011%20Apr%2008/

Merton
04-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Metis :D This time I am prepared for you. This is a clip about the upcoming clay season, Nadal appears around the 4:00min mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jS_q6BniU

Corey Feldman
04-19-2008, 11:45 PM
:lol:Yeah, well it was long time coming. The damn thing was causing so much trouble, it was best to just remove the offending organ:hug:i hope he forgave you when he noticed his change :scared:

Gldngrl
04-19-2008, 11:50 PM
:lol: Don Juan of the neighborhood, eh? I had a cat like that when I was in high school. He was very popular among the ladies. We could hear him seranade them during the night (he spent most of the time outdoors). One day he disappeared :sobbing:; I'm sure it was one of the neighbors who couldn't stand all the screaming anymore and took matters into his own hands :lol: :smash:

I dig the one where Lalo looks like he's saying "Get off me Rafa!! You're too freakin heavy!!"

Aww, those tomcats can be so friendly:cool: No, this was a medical problem, he kept getting his pipes clogged, if you get my drift. So they turned him into a girl basically, so things could pass through without obstructing in his tiny penis:) Haha, I promise not to talk about this anymore:lol:

Metis
04-20-2008, 12:05 AM
Linda, did you go to Assisi when you were in Italy?

I have been to Assisi :p

They've been removed from hot pix :sad: But here is the link to the series

http://homepage.mac.com/rosangel/Spanish%20DC%20team%20spectating%2011%20Apr%2008/

That's great stuff :worship:. I like the one where Verdasco is hiding, Lalo is biting his nails and Rafa has a WTF look on his face :lol:
Uncle Toni :hearts:

Metis :D This time I am prepared for you. This is a clip about the upcoming clay season, Nadal appears around the 4:00min mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jS_q6BniU

:rolls: I hope Rafa can knock them all out too :devil:.

I dig the one where Lalo looks like he's saying "Get off me Rafa!! You're too freakin heavy!!"

Aww, those tomcats can be so friendly:cool: No, this was a medical problem, he kept getting his pipes clogged, if you get my drift. So they turned him into a girl basically, so things could pass through without obstructing in his tiny penis:) Haha, I promise not to talk about this anymore:lol:

:lol: thanks for the ...detailed description Gldngrl :lol:

Merton
04-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Merton, I will remind you of these mean posts when Nadal finishes the clay season with 0 titles and the NoleTrolls (after Nole bags the big 4 titles, of course) are ripping through MTF like gremlins on acid. :sad:

:awww: :sad: :sad:

I blame Moya, Safin and Nadal for the draw, there are two matches I want to see and neither will happen: Almagro-Djokovic and Nadal-Nalbandian.

rocketassist
04-20-2008, 01:15 AM
:worship:

Our away support is usually very good, but the half-arsed attitude from the players has kind of spread to the fans :o

There was a nutcase sat behind me who kept shouting 'BERBATOV FACKIN STOP BEING SO LAZY' and kept shouting abuse every 5 minutes.

adee-gee
04-20-2008, 01:24 AM
:aplot:
But Adam would love it
:inlove:
OMFG! Blake beat The King :mad:
:sad:
There was a nutcase sat behind me who kept shouting 'BERBATOV FACKIN STOP BEING SO LAZY' and kept shouting abuse every 5 minutes.
Never in doubt :lol:

Betty
04-20-2008, 06:54 AM
:wavey:

Action Jackson
04-20-2008, 08:45 AM
:awww: :sad: :sad:

I blame Moya, Safin and Nadal for the draw, there are two matches I want to see and neither will happen: Almagro-Djokovic and Nadal-Nalbandian.

Of course that won't happen, it would be against the spirit.

This is a video I think you'd appreciate. The camera work isn't the best, neither is the bad singing. It gets more interesting from 1.20 and the interview, well these answers are worth it.

hDJ3Hmi5ZAY

stebs
04-20-2008, 10:46 AM
we can't only love the winners, someone has also to support those struggling,

Gaudio may not be winning right now but certainly in the grand scheme of things a Gaudio fan has supported a winner. He has acheived for the most part what he wanted to acheive and yes it's sad that right now he is about 240 spots below where he should be in my view but we cannot win forever.

Action Jackson
04-20-2008, 11:55 AM
Gaudio may not be winning right now but certainly in the grand scheme of things a Gaudio fan has supported a winner. He has acheived for the most part what he wanted to acheive and yes it's sad that right now he is about 240 spots below where he should be in my view but we cannot win forever.

That says it all in reality, the only thing he hasn't set out to do and achieve is the Davis Cup and that's disappointing for him. Considering what happened in Moscow in that semi final as well.

He won RG, Buenos Aires, able to provide for his family after they ran into some economic problems.

Betty
04-20-2008, 02:31 PM
i bet in davy did i wrong?:p :bolt:

Metis
04-20-2008, 02:35 PM
Hi Betty! :wavey:

It's so quiet here today...

Betty
04-20-2008, 02:37 PM
hey metis:) just thinking the same,but it's sunday:lol:
maybe someone will came here now....
:devil:

Metis
04-20-2008, 02:39 PM
yes, I'm sure they will all flock in here now that we have posted :lol:

Pics a break up in the 2nd :)

Betty
04-20-2008, 02:40 PM
the official scoreboard of the estoril is so slow:( for u too?

Metis
04-20-2008, 02:44 PM
I don't know. I just looked at it and the score is 1-1 deuce

Betty
04-20-2008, 02:47 PM
:pos ok 2-1:p
i'm:toothy:but only one banana::sad:f*** diet:p

Metis
04-20-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm on a diet too :sad:. No more desserts... :sobbing:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Love that thread in GM

"Poll: Who will be the Runner up in Monte Carlo?" :lol:

exactly , just makes it hit you that clay season is really here now :sobbing:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 02:51 PM
MonoFed been beat yet ?

l_mac
04-20-2008, 02:53 PM
MonoFed been beat yet ?

No. He's missed a squillion break points though. Davy isn't playing that great.

Metis
04-20-2008, 02:53 PM
Love that thread in GM

"Poll: Who will be the Runner up in Monte Carlo?" :lol:

exactly , just makes it hit you that clay season is really here now :sobbing:

Mikey :wavey: Judging by the SB Fed seems to be doing OK so far :shrug:

jeahhh!
04-20-2008, 02:54 PM
I need to diet as well. :sad:
MonoFed been beat yet ?

Not yet :yippee: He can't convert BPs though. :p

Hi everyone :wavey:

Metis
04-20-2008, 02:54 PM
See Betty, they are starting to flock here already :D

Linda, Aimee :wavey:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 02:55 PM
Ferrer :mad: :smash:

Metis
04-20-2008, 02:56 PM
I need to diet as well. :sad:

everyone is on a diet at this time of the year :lol:

Almagro broke in the 3rd :(

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 02:57 PM
No. He's missed a squillion break points though. Davy isn't playing that great.Just typical

wait till Davy gets 1 chance and then watch the BH shank into Spain

i was watching Gers - Saints

gut wrenching, could have been me there :sobbing: see'ing those horrible yellow and blue strips just brings back the agony

yo aimee :bigwave:

jeahhh!
04-20-2008, 03:00 PM

Hi Metis :wavey:
Ferrer :mad: :smash:

Linda :wavey:
everyone is on a diet at this time of the year :lol:

Yes :rolls:

Hi Mikey! :wavey:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:04 PM
love the clothes
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1744/novakdjokovicgq21904200ts1.jpghttp://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7736/novakdjokovicgq11904200jy0.jpg

Metis
04-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Nole :hearts: :lol:

I think he looks good in those photos as well as in the other 2 that were posted in 'funny fotos' :shrug:

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:08 PM

what i said;)

hi all:wavey:

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:08 PM
nole can be cute:eek: :p

Action Jackson
04-20-2008, 03:10 PM
love the clothes
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1744/novakdjokovicgq21904200ts1.jpghttp://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7736/novakdjokovicgq11904200jy0.jpg

What a sexy cat Nole is with those clothes.

I think you wouldn't mind swapping places with these 2 individuals.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/YayoandDirtySanchez.jpg

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Yes but what about the clothes?

and the hat! my grandpa has a hat like that

l_mac
Nole :hearts: :lol:

I think he looks good in those photos as well as in the other 2 that were posted in 'funny fotos' :shrug:

:spit:

I think he looks awful. His eyes are far too close together and his chin and nose are too long. :D In fairness, Federer also looked :haha: in his magazine shoot.

Betty
Yes but what about the clothes?

and the hat! my grandpa has a hat like that

:haha: :haha:

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:12 PM

I think he looks awful. His eyes are far too close together and his chin and nose are too long. :D In fairness, Federer also looked :haha: in his magazine shoot.

but at the end Fed has a cute body, Nole is too slim:p

l_mac
Break back, Ferrer :mad:

jeahhh!
Stylish :hearts:

In all fairness he didn't pick the clothes out :awww: :rolls:

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:13 PM
Stylish :hearts:

In all fairness he didn't pick the clothes out :awww: :rolls:

:bolt:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:16 PM
Fed/DAVY = BP midgets

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:17 PM
FERRER :fiery:

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Fed/DAVY = BP midgets

score please,when i open scoreboard, internet doesn't works :(:mad:

Metis
04-20-2008, 03:19 PM
what i said;)

:worship:

I think you wouldn't mind swapping places with these 2 individuals.

Who are they? :unsure:

He's not handsome but not ugly either.

Pics... :sad: :confused:

EDIT: bps :dance:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Give us 3 more DF's Davy

Bet... Davydenko 5*-5 and 15-15

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:20 PM
score please,when i open scoreboard, internet doesn't works :(:mad:

5-5

15-15

Both have missed plenty of bp chances. Davy had a set point in Fed's last service game, but couldn't take it.

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Give us 3 more DF's Davy

Bet... Davydenko 5*-5 and 15-15

thk,quickly match:p

edit thk linda too:)

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Fed serving at 5-6

Action Jackson
04-20-2008, 03:22 PM
:
Who are they? :unsure:

Who the chicks or the players?

Metis
04-20-2008, 03:23 PM

come on, you know I was referring to the '2 individuals' in your sentence

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:23 PM

the chicks of course:devil: c'mon george tell us all their name now:p

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Davy will break him this time

Fed has just been clinging on the last 15 minutes (since i came of course - before i came all i heard was BP's for Fed)

Action Jackson
Mucho shitting himself.

l_mac
C'mon Ferrer. Don't let nasty Nico beat you at home :awww:

Betty
Davy will break him this time

Fed has just been clinging on the last 15 minutes (since i came of course - before i came all i heard was BP's for Fed)

:awww: :hug: :hug: :p

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:26 PM
Fed saves SP

but he's BP down in every service game now

just typical of his matches v Davy

Davy must read his serve like a book

TB

Metis
Ferru :worship: :haha:

l_mac
TB for RogiGod.

Almagro :haha: Nice choke :silly:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Don't let him break back, Ferru :mad:

MonoFed a minibreak up.

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Jamie Muzza lost doubles F in Estoril

TB: Fed 3-*0

cmon big man, this is your last chance for a title in 2008 .. probably career.

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:30 PM
Jamie Muzza lost doubles F in Estoril

TB: Fed 3-*0

cmon big man, this is your last chance for a title in 2008 .. probably career.

i saw

las chance:lol:optimis is your best characteristic;) u're worst then me when i cheer inter:devil:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Here comes the choke of the century

get read to catch some Fed backhands, Spain

Action Jackson
Metis, the answer is Sanchez and Massa.

l_mac
Break for the match, Ferru!

Ferrer has taping on his leg. I'm not liking his chances so much next week.

Corey Feldman
just like that

5-1 to 5-5

Action Jackson
Here comes the choke of the century

get read to catch some Fed backhands, Spain

Stop being conservative Mikey, they will end up in the Azores.

Gldngrl
04-20-2008, 03:34 PM
I have been to Assisi :p

Oh great Metis, I have a trip to Italy middle of May, actually I think I timed it quite perfectly around the tennis, I leave the 15th (which falls in the middle of Hamburg, so that's okay) and return May 27th just to catch the start of RG:) Anyways, my mother badly wants to go to Assisi on a side day trip and we don't know whether to do it from Florence or Rome. Do you know which is closer? Also is it worth the drive? Thanks Metis:)

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:34 PM
SP Fed

in otherwords - sliced BH in net coming up

SET !!!!!!

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:35 PM
SP Fed

in otherwords - sliced BH in net coming up

SET !!!!!!

have u really some doubts abt it?

yes massa!!!

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:36 PM
MonoFed takes the 1st set against all the odds :eek:

Fed is a certainlty to win - Davy won the MTF poll :cool:

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:36 PM
linda why do u cheer for david:p

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Massa ?

is there a F1 race today Bet?

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Massa ?

no i mean i remember him but not the name:p

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:39 PM
linda why do u cheer for david:p

Because I don't like Almagro. :p

And I like Ferrer.

l_mac
Rangers are doing my nut in. The last thing they need is to play 30 minutes of ET :(

Action Jackson
Massa ?

Edgardo Massa, he was the same junior group with Coria and Nalbandian. Has never played a full year on tour.

Mucho is getting pissed off

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:41 PM
5 MPs for Ferrer :woohoo:

Surely he'll take one :scared:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:43 PM
Edgardo Massa, he was the same junior group with Coria and Nalbandian. Has never played a full year on tour.

I remember him, he had a Nalbi look about him

long delay for Fed-Davy match to start again? any time out? Did Fed's Simon & Garfunkel finally pop ?

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:45 PM
YAY! Ferru :aparty: :woohoo: :worship:

Almagro :spit: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:45 PM
GSM Davydenko

what i 'love' about Fed this year is.. everytime he's at 30-30 on his serve.. he is always the one to go down BP

all year long, every match

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Davy breaks early in the 2nd. Fed will break him here, I am confident.

Action Jackson
04-20-2008, 03:47 PM
I remember him, he had a Nalbi look about him

long delay for Fed-Davy match to start again? any time out? Did Fed's Simon & Garfunkel finally pop ?

Well Massa likes his food, beer and empanadas, so a bit like Nalbandian.

Almagro got a polite reception, but Ferrer got a great one. He is the biggest fighter on the tour.

jeahhh!
04-20-2008, 03:48 PM
GSM Davydenko

what i 'love' about Fed this year is.. everytime he's at 30-30 on his serve.. he is always the one to go down BP

all year long, every match

So much optimism :hug: :awww:

Metis
David! :woohoo:

Poor Almagro, served for it twice :hug:

Oh great Metis, I have a trip to Italy middle of May, actually I think I timed it quite perfectly around the tennis, I leave the 15th (which falls in the middle of Hamburg, so that's okay) and return May 27th just to catch the start of RG:) Anyways, my mother badly wants to go to Assisi on a side day trip and we don't know whether to do it from Florence or Rome. Do you know which is closer? Also is it worth the drive? Thanks Metis:)

I loved Assisi! It's definitely worth visiting, though I went there before the earthquake and saw the frescos in the Basilica di San Francesco. I'm not sure if they managed to restore them. I think the distance is the same whether you get there from Florence or Rome. I was based in Perugia and took the train. :shrug:

Betty
before FED never let so much BP..............
where is his serve?

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:49 PM
I loved Assisi! It's definitely worth visiting, though I went there before the earthquake and saw the frescos in the Basilica di San Francesco. I'm not sure if they managed to restore them. I think the distance is the same whether you get there from Florence or Rome. I was based in Perugia and took the train. :shrug:

:worship::worship::worship:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:51 PM
SCORE RANGERS YOU TEAM OF MUGS :fiery:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:51 PM
Fed gonna hold without facing a BP

what a miracle

cant believe Rangers havnt scored here, even st mirren put 1 past this mob :p

Metis
04-20-2008, 03:53 PM
:worship::worship::worship:

It's such a beautiful town :inlove:. Betty, have you been there recently? Do you know if the frescos have been restored?

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Fed winner by retirement :o:o:o

but i'll take it

Metis
04-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Unbelievable! Davydenko retired :spit: What happened?

jeahhh!
04-20-2008, 03:56 PM

Betty
04-20-2008, 03:57 PM
It's such a beautiful town :inlove:. Betty, have you been there recently? Do you know if the frescos have been restored?

no sorry it's a life i went there

so fed won :lol:the important is it for a fan :lol:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 03:58 PM

The Fed haters will love this, probably even more than they would have if Fed had lost.

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Linda, Nacho Novo is utter pants today

but the ref and linesmen were blind as a bat from a save in the first half and they gave a goal kick for some reason

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:02 PM
OMFG

GERS :o

l_mac
FUCK OFF RANGERS

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:retard:

Corey Feldman
Sub Novo

get Super Ally on

Betty
04-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Linda..c'mon there will be Fiorentina soon :devil:

Metis
04-20-2008, 04:04 PM
:lol: Mikey and Linda have their own football drama :hug:

Betty
04-20-2008, 04:05 PM
:lol: Mikey and Linda have their own football drama :hug:

i'll ve later if inter will lose :devil::p

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:07 PM
i'm convinced Novo is coked up to the eyes today/from last night

Douggie Donnelly was nearly greeting at FT, whats he gonne be like now?

Betty
04-20-2008, 04:09 PM
so why davy retired?

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:10 PM
PEN

ITS A PEN !!!!!

OMFG ITS NOVO :scared:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:10 PM
COKE HEAD MAKES IT 1-1 :woohoo:

now sub him for Boyd

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:12 PM
Big Kirky Broadfoot doing St Mirren proud

HT of ET, here comes the Dougie Donnelly moaning

bokehlicious
04-20-2008, 04:25 PM
The Fed haters will love this, probably even more than they would have if Fed had lost.

Never in doubt. They wouldn't bash him more had he lost to that German mug in semis... :cool: so much frustration for so long... :awww:

Betty
04-20-2008, 04:27 PM
hey JM, had a good we :hug: :kiss:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Yo JM :wavey:

lets say this while we can *clears breath*

CLAY TITLES THIS YEAR: FEDMUG 1 ... NADAL ZERO!!!!!

:lol::spit::haha::lol::D

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:29 PM
please dont bash me Linda, Metis

:awww:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Pen kicks

time to go hide behind a couch :scared:

somebody pass Dougie Donnelly a tissue

hra87
04-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Note to self: never, ever bet on Davydenko.

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:36 PM
1 pen each :scared:

Alan Main is some goalie- i worry for Gers because of him

bokehlicious
04-20-2008, 04:41 PM

:lol: yo mikey dude :wavey:

As you said "I'll take it". Better that Estoril MM title than a broken leg :shrug:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Hemdani you POS

OHHHHH WHAT A SAVEEEEEEEE

on you go Cousin

GSM GERS :yeah:

come out from behind yer couch Linda :lol:

bokehlicious
04-20-2008, 04:43 PM
:hug: Hi Bett :hug:

Metis
04-20-2008, 04:43 PM

I can only say: Roger :worship: already dominating clay season 2008 :worship:

:rolls:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Typical Super Ally and his lost voice after every match :haha:

elessar
04-20-2008, 05:05 PM

:rolls: MIkey just saw this post. I had my sig ready for some time now : great minds :worship:

Metis
04-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Claire :spit:

I especially like 'loosers' :rolls:

elessar
04-20-2008, 05:12 PM
I call it the "Linda touch" :angel:

stebs
04-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Your signiature is something special Claire. :lol:

By the end of the clay season I am worried Nadal fans will be able to show him doing a regular wave to count hit titles. :lol:

How is everyone in here?

stebs
04-20-2008, 05:18 PM
I can only say: Roger :worship: already dominating clay season 2008 :worship:

:rolls:

Federer's last 17 matches on clay = 16-1
Federer's last 10 matches on hard = 6-4

He is a clay god but it's a shame he sucks on hardcourts. :lol:

Betty
04-20-2008, 05:18 PM
:haha: wonderful claire signy :haha:

elessar
04-20-2008, 05:22 PM

:lol: I love stats, I remember Apemant arguing about how to interpret them with arm : I'm sure he would have loved this one :worship:

stebs
04-20-2008, 05:23 PM
:lol: I love stats, I remember Apemant arguing about how to interpret them with arm : I'm sure he would have loved this one :worship:

Stats can be fun to manipulate for sure.

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 05:23 PM
there is a poster named ZakMcCrack :spit:

Gldngrl
04-20-2008, 05:37 PM

Got that in just in the knick of time, eh? ;)

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Yep ;)

Betty
04-20-2008, 05:43 PM
there is a poster named ZakMcCrack :spit:

is not esther..she used a nick started Zac,,
btw another one who :bolt: by mtf :sad:

Gldngrl
04-20-2008, 05:48 PM

Thanks, will try and get there then. Hope I don't have to do the driving :unsure: Maybe there's a train. My cousin and four friends went to Italy last year and rented a villa. She said it was marvelous. Their days were to do as they pleased and see the Tuscan countryside by bicycle, and in the afternoon the cook would send them to fetch groceries for dinner and they would come back and lay all the ingredients out on the long table and drink wine and watch her prepare authentic Italian dishes *sigh*

I see the Fed nazis were out in full force last night:lol:

elessar
04-20-2008, 05:58 PM
I see the Fed nazis were out in full force last night:lol:
Careful lots of them post in this thread :p

Merton
04-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Of course that won't happen, it would be against the spirit.

This is a video I think you'd appreciate. The camera work isn't the best, neither is the bad singing. It gets more interesting from 1.20 and the interview, well these answers are worth it.

Thanks for that, great moment for Seppi.

I am having some fresh galaktobouriko right now, cheers :devil:

Fed winner by retirement :o:o:o

but i'll take it

We will see where he stands at Monte Carlo, the important part was getting 5 matches under the belt. Ok, four and a half :lol:

He either had too much tennis recently and decided to be careful, avoiding the risk of an injury before the big tournaments, or alternatively he had $$$ bet on Federer. Another case where we will never know for sure.

:haha: :D

Action Jackson
04-20-2008, 07:24 PM
Glad, you appreciated it Merton. I looked at the program tomorrow, only 3 matches worth watching and 2 of them are on court 9.

Great call stebs.

stebs
04-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Glad, you appreciated it Merton. I looked at the program tomorrow, only 3 matches worth watching and 2 of them are on court 9.

What's the third match you deem worthy?

Gldngrl
04-20-2008, 07:43 PM

:

Ooh, like baklava but more fun to say and with custard instead?:lick:

Gldngrl
04-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Careful lots of them post in this thread :p

Sure I like Roger too, just not rabid about it:)

Merton
04-20-2008, 07:48 PM

Great call stebs.

The match Kohli-Chucho is the most interesting for me, I am curious what will be the impact of DC performance for both players. Chucho should win I think. Lalo-Murray will be good for the laughs, besides hopefully Al Costa will be in the stands. His face when Lalo hits a backhand is priceless. :lol:

Merton
04-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Ooh, like baklava but more fun to say and with custard instead?:lick:

It is different than baklava, it does not have nuts or almonds. You can ask for it in a Greek bakery.

elessar
04-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Just saw Blake lost the first set :spit:

Hey Merton and gldngrl

Merton
04-20-2008, 08:18 PM
:wavey: Claire. Nice sig :haha: If James loses this match it will be hilarious.

elessar
04-20-2008, 08:26 PM
I'm afraid James' gonna be too big Pujol :awww:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Claire your avatar :haha:

What a result for Rangers today :worship: :mad:

elessar
04-20-2008, 08:32 PM
I love it when you post right after me Linda, our sigs complement each other so well again :angel:
What happened to the rangers ?

jeahhh!
04-20-2008, 08:35 PM

:drool: *jealous*

l_mac
04-20-2008, 08:42 PM
I love it when you post right after me Linda, our sigs complement each other so well again :angel:
What happened to the rangers ?

They had to go to Extra time then penalties to beat a crappy team from Division 1 :haha: An abysmal performance on every level.

But now they are in the final. God only knows how they will catch up with their fixtures. They still have UEFA cup semis to play and are 3 games behind in the League :sobbing:

edit: forgot to say I lovelovelove your sig.

But that avatar :haha: :haha: :haha:

elessar
04-20-2008, 08:50 PM
They had to go to Extra time then penalties to beat a crappy team from Division 1 :haha: An abysmal performance on every level.

But now they are in the final. God only knows how they will catch up with their fixtures. They still have UEFA cup semis to play and are 3 games behind in the League :sobbing:
Oh dear :o but trust me a win is a win there are times when one shouldn't be too picky :sobbing:
edit: forgot to say I lovelovelove your sig.

But that avatar :haha: :haha: :haha:
:lol: I know, it was posted on RF.com and I couldn't miss an opportunity like that.
Burrow also informed me I was an idiot and couldn't spell loser :sad:

elessar
04-20-2008, 09:02 PM
And the guy doesn't stop there :cool:
Ridiculous how you cannot spell "Losers" correctly, in my opinion. (Obviously)

l_mac
04-20-2008, 09:05 PM
And the guy doesn't stop there :cool:

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Merton
04-20-2008, 09:06 PM
Too bad such an authority as Burrow considers you an idiot :awww:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 09:10 PM

:lol: You know I don't like to be mean, but he really is one of MTF's lesser tennis lights.

l_mac
04-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Merton, who will win Minar or Ancic?

And will Murray beat Feli? I really, really want him to. ANd if he can get to Nole in R3, does he have a chance?

GonzoFed
04-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Like deivid said, it is not Burrow, is Burro :lol::lol:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Marcel is going to choke :mad:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 09:14 PM
GOD DAMMIT! :fiery:

All luck this J. Blake.

elessar
Yes I was quite dismayed when I saw his post :sad:

And will Murray beat Feli? I really, really want him to. ANd if he can get to Nole in R3, does he have a chance?
Go Muzza :rocker2: It's very tough to say how he'll fair on clay but with his defensive qualities and the fact that he grew up on it, he could surprise me :shrug:

elessar
Wasn't Blake two breaks up :rolls:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Wasn't Blake two breaks up :rolls:

It doesn't matter. Marcel shouldn't have let himself get broken :bigcry:

Yes! Another chance to serve for it :woohoo:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Yes I was quite dismayed when I saw his post :sad:

Go Muzza :rocker2: It's very tough to say how he'll fair on clay but with his defensive qualities and the fact that he grew up on it, he could surprise me :shrug:

He didn't exactly grow up on it. I think he was 15 when he went to Barcelona. And he complained to his mum that Rafa got to practise with Moya while he was stuck with her :haha:

elessar
04-20-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm so glad to see his delightful personality and tact were there from the start :inlove:

elessar
04-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Like deivid said, it is not Burrow, is Burro :lol::lol:

:lol: You know he repped me for my sig too

How are you BTW ?

l_mac
04-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Blake lost :haha: :haha:

Merton
04-20-2008, 09:22 PM

Minar has a chance, he came through qualies while this is Mario's first match on clay. But I think Ancic will win. Andy should beat Lalo, unless he has a horendous serving day and it is one of those 3 matches per century where Lalo can hit backhands. R3 is too far away but I don't like Andy's chances against Djokovic on clay.

anon57
04-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Hi :wavey:
He didn't exactly grow up on it. I think he was 15 when he went to Barcelona. And he complained to his mum that Rafa got to practise with Moya while he was stuck with her :haha:
:lol: He's got a delightfull personality :hearts:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Hope MonoMuzza has recovered

F.LO.. well he should win, but last time he played here Lisnard beat him

i'll take 1 win at every clay tournament from him this year - time to make some points A-Muz.

Metis
04-20-2008, 11:12 PM

:lol: The tables are turned in 2008 as Sue's Parallel Universe thread has announced :worship:. So far in 2008, Rafa has been more successful than Roger on HCs and Roger more successful than Rafa on clay :p.

Thanks, will try and get there then. Hope I don't have to do the driving :unsure: Maybe there's a train. My cousin and four friends went to Italy last year and rented a villa. She said it was marvelous. Their days were to do as they pleased and see the Tuscan countryside by bicycle, and in the afternoon the cook would send them to fetch groceries for dinner and they would come back and lay all the ingredients out on the long table and drink wine and watch her prepare authentic Italian dishes *sigh*

That sounds like a dream! :jealous:

Lucky you! :D Fortunately I don't have any cravings for desserts since I started dieting. I've been eating too many lately and I feel saturated. A couple of dates (I mean the fruit not men :lol: ) are enough to quench any desire for sweet things.

However the thought of my mother's galaktoboureko (which I haven't had for a very long time :sad:) is a different thing. I can feel the taste in my mouth right now :drool: :sobbing:. Thanks for that Merton :fiery:

I'm sure I'll look much sexier than you on the beach in Greece this August :ras:

:rolls: So Andy was lusting for Carlos too :aplot:.

elessar
04-20-2008, 11:14 PM
:haha: Linda that looks absolutely ridiculous : well done :worship:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 11:15 PM
:haha: Linda that looks absolutely ridiculous : well done :worship:

anon57
04-20-2008, 11:17 PM
OMG :spit: :lol: What is that?? :haha:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Of course I added the carbuncle myself. :lol: I was saving it for Nole, but I've decided to become a Fedtard now EW and mirkaland have spoken with me on the Fedchat thread.

Metis
04-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Linda :spit: Excellent job!

Claire your avatar is hilarious too. :lol: "JesusFed touch me, I want to be healed" :lol:

elessar
04-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Of course I added the beesting myself. :lol: I was saving it for Nole, but I've decided to become a Fedtard now EW and mirkaland have spoken with me on the Fedchat thread.
:woohoo: knew we'd finally win you over
Linda :spit: Excellent job!

Claire your avatar is hilarious too. :lol: "JesusFed touch me, I want to be healed" :lol:
Who could blame them :worship:

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Wonder if Metis will ever venture into the Fedtard graveyard :p

GonzoFed
04-20-2008, 11:23 PM
:lol: You know he repped me for my sig too

How are you BTW ?

I´m fine, thanks. Still LMAO at Blake's result :lol:, and optimistic at the prospect of getting pissed the next week only with Fed, since Gonzo withdrew for Montecarlo.

elessar
04-20-2008, 11:29 PM
I'm loving how optimistic all the posters in this thread are :
Linda look what I found for Kairin :lol:
http://www.angelkind.com/images/animals/cake_topper_pig_goat1.jpg

elessar
04-20-2008, 11:32 PM
How about this one too :

GonzoFed
04-20-2008, 11:34 PM
BTW, the picture in Claire's sig was taken when Fed won his 10th title of the 2004 season, beating the Duck in Bangkok.

Metis
Wonder if Metis will ever venture into the Fedtard graveyard :p

I've been there already (last week I think) :shrug:

Linda look what I found for Kairin :lol:
http://www.angelkind.com/images/animals/cake_topper_pig_goat1.jpg

:haha: so Roger is the bride then :D :p

l_mac
How about this one too :

We've seen that one before, I'm sure :lol:

I think she'll like the wedding cake one more ;)

l_mac
04-20-2008, 11:35 PM
BTW, the picture in Claire's sig was taken when Fed won his 10th title of the 2004 season, beating the Duck in Bangkok.

Thanks. I've been wondering about that all night.

;)

l_mac
04-20-2008, 11:36 PM
I've been there already (last week I think) :shrug:

Once is probably enough. They only "chat" when Sheryl asks questions. Otherwise it's all RogiDrool, all the time. :angel:

GonzoFed
04-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks. I've been wondering about that all night.

;)

Yeah right :lol::lol: :p

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 11:42 PM
BTW, the picture in Claire's sig was taken when Fed won his 10th title of the 2004 season, beating the Duck in Bangkok.Phew, i'm so glad you confirmed that

coz i was wondering where he was puting that "1" finger next - as a signal to Mirka of that nights celebrations

:unsure:

elessar
04-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Rafa on hard :
http://www.fmft.net/Roast%20Pig%20Roast%20Hog%20BBQ.jpg
Rafa on clay :
http://www.mts.net/~hooch/images/flying_pig.jpg

Ok I'm finding so many stupid pics I apologize for spamming this page : this is just beggin to be photoshopped :rolls:
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/whoa_piggy.jpg

GonzoFed
04-20-2008, 11:46 PM
hahahaha...anyway, screw Montecarlo. The most interesting match next week will be played at Bermuda challenger. Massu vs Crazy Dany. I will pay to see that.

GonzoFed
04-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Claire pics :haha::haha::haha:

cobalt60
04-20-2008, 11:51 PM
LMFAO. Siggie pics, spam pinks eh pics...... Well pink was my favorite color.....

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 11:52 PM
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/whoa_piggy.jpgLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
this is a keeper !! a must for Rafa threads in GM in the next few weeks (do you think mods would delete it?)

Corey Feldman
04-20-2008, 11:53 PM
LMFAO. Siggie pics, spam pinks eh pics...... Well pink was my favorite color.....Brings back memories of you in the broom closet back in the day Suzie?;)

elessar
04-20-2008, 11:55 PM
I'd be surprised if the last one hadn't already been posted in the piggy roasting thread :lol:

GonzoFed
04-20-2008, 11:55 PM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
this is a keeper !! a must for Rafa threads in GM in the next few weeks (do you think mods would delete it?)

I don't think Fergie or Shotgun should have a problem with that one. About the other mods i have no idea.

elessar
04-20-2008, 11:56 PM

I'm so putting Federer's face on that girl when Rafa destroys him :dance:

Poor Adam still thinking Roger's gonna make the final :hug:

l_mac
04-20-2008, 11:58 PM
If the mods thought a pic of the gang **** of an actual pig (with rafa's face on the pig, Nalby on the rapist and Fed watching in the crowd) was okay, I have to believe they'll be alright with Claire's pics :o.

l_mac
04-20-2008, 11:59 PM
I'd be surprised if the last one hadn't already been posted in the piggy roasting thread :lol:

Rafa is the one getting fucked in the roasting thread, not the other way round :lol:

Have you started on what I asked you for help with? I don't see how these pics are helping :mad:

cobalt60
04-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Brings back memories of you in the broom closet back in the day Suzie?;)

I deny everything. That pose would never be me anyway;)

Corey Feldman
04-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Ahhhhh yes ... Fed, Nalbi and the pig

what an image :inlove:

Corey Feldman
04-21-2008, 12:02 AM
I deny everything. That pose would never be me anyway;)
:lol::hug:

l_mac
04-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Linda's sig has convinced me :rocker2:

I was mainly convinced by the video Claire uploaded of Rogi's MAGNIFICENT display against Portugal's finest :worship: :worship: Honestly you'd think he was playing a guy ranked 200, not 148. :cool:

adee-gee
04-21-2008, 12:08 AM
I was mainly convinced by the video Claire uploaded of Rogi's MAGNIFICENT display against Portugal's finest :worship: :worship: Honestly you'd think he was playing a guy ranked 200, not 148. :cool:

Was the shotmaking :drool: :inlove: ?

elessar
04-21-2008, 12:09 AM

Was the shotmaking :drool: :inlove: ?

As always :hearts:

Linda I'm going to bed, glad you liked my PM I'll start working on them tomorrow :p

NIght everybody

cobalt60
04-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Nitey nite Claire..... Sweet dreams.....

Metis
04-21-2008, 12:14 AM
Once is probably enough. They only "chat" when Sheryl asks questions. Otherwise it's all RogiDrool, all the time. :angel:

In other words :zzz:

:p

Ok I'm finding so many stupid pics I apologize for spamming this page : this is just beggin to be photoshopped :rolls:

OMG! :spit:

LMFAO. Siggie pics, spam pinks eh pics...... Well pink was my favorite color.....

Not any more after seeing that photo eh? :lol: Sue, how did the big dinner go last night?

Metis
04-21-2008, 12:18 AM
Goodnight Claire, Adam.. :wavey:

cobalt60
04-21-2008, 12:20 AM
In other words :zzz:

:p

OMG! :spit:

Not any more after seeing that photo eh? :lol: Sue, how did the big dinner go last night?

Went off without a hitch. We all drank lots of wine, had lots of laughs ( which is weird cuz this is my family and I am the only one of the three siblings with a sense of humor :p) and the food was PERFECT!!!