Rogiman's jinx > Mikey's jinx.

So far. :unsure: :scared:

but doens't work;)

Corey Feldman
03-21-2008, 02:11 PM
I remember now. MIKEY! :mad: :smash:

:kiss:

:mad: MIKEY!

Why didn't you put Nole in there???? Stan actually had chances to beat him yesterday. I wouldnt have found a McNoleo avy, the thought never occured to me anyway

i stole this Rafa one from somewhere in this forum :D

l_mac
03-21-2008, 02:26 PM
What did I say? :smoke: Nobody ever takes the ducktard seriously around here. :mad: Send me some decent We're-sorry-we-doubted-you-ducktard suckup Easter candy otherwise I won't be here on Saturday and Rafa will lose to the hated Djoker again. :p :dance: :angel:

:worship:

What do you mean "again"? :lol: You make it sound like a regular occurance, when in fact it's only happened twice in their 8 matches, and once in the past 4 :cool:

Of course, I expect Rafa to lose because Nole is the new hardcourt king. Very happy to see him in the semis though :woohoo:

Hope you stick by your promise to cheer for Rafa :armed:

my0118
03-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Hello Guys :) Long time no see :D
Congrats on Rafa's win!! I'm really glad he won against Blake. He better to do it again against Novak, hopefully.

BTW I uploaded his match highlights. Hope you guys enjoy it. :wavey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2xmccoYi38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4yRSI8s4U

mallorn
03-21-2008, 02:40 PM
i stole this Rafa one from somewhere in this forum :D
:ras: :lol:
Of course, I expect Rafa to lose because Nole is the new hardcourt king. Very happy to see him in the semis though :woohoo:
I'm THRILLED. Even if he loses to Nole, who looked awful in his QF but is bound to find his best form for Rafa. :mad:
Congrats on Rafa's win!! I'm really glad he won against Blake. He better to do it again against Novak, hopefully.

Hello and thank you!

I'll make sure to enjoy the highlights when I get back home. :D

Johnny Groove
03-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Does anyone else feel elated that Nadal won?

It seriously is insane how a sport result can alter your mood despite everything else going on in life, no?

cmurray
03-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Hey guys. I need some help. :sad: Will one of you French-speaking posters help me translate an e-mail I need to send? I don't want to look like a fool and translate through babel fish because it doesn't do that great a job. I'll be FOREVER in your debt.

yana
03-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Have a great day, Rafatards, and congrats. :hug: :kiss:

Thanks dear Ducktard :wavey:

This is an historical win, guys! :worship:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 03:00 PM
:lol: Who for?

This was post 25,000

We missed it in all the excitment. Can't believe I let a Rafa match distract me from the important thraed business :(

l_mac
03-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Hey guys. I need some help. :sad: Will one of you French-speaking posters help me translate an e-mail I need to send? I don't want to look like a fool and translate through babel fish because it doesn't do that great a job. I'll be FOREVER in your debt.

My French is merde, Cheryl :sad:

cmurray
03-21-2008, 03:02 PM
My French is merde, Cheryl :sad:

Mine too. :sobbing: I can order dinner and ask to go to the bathroom, but that's about it. :(

mallorn
03-21-2008, 03:04 PM

It seriously is insane how a sport result can alter your mood despite everything else going on in life, no?
:bounce: I love this win. :D
Sorry Cheryl, I'm nowhere near good enough to translate. :o
This is an historical win, guys! :worship:
:dance:
This was post 25,000

We missed it in all the excitment. Can't believe I let a Rafa match distract me from the important thraed business :(
:spit: At least you got the post.

Betty
03-21-2008, 03:06 PM
sorry cheryl i can understand french but no traslate it:o also coz before i have to understand english:angel:

yana
03-21-2008, 03:08 PM

You know it's gonna be JM, right? :lol:

A Fedtard...

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Cheryl, I can translate your mail in French :hug: ;)

Betty
03-21-2008, 03:14 PM
JM :hug:

GuiroNl
03-21-2008, 03:17 PM

To be honest, I only care for about half a minute after a match is over :haha:. I let myself get carried away during a match, as it is more fun watching a match like this. But at the end of the day, I couldn't care less about a win or a loss. It's not my life anyway :)

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Betty :hug:

Geez, ate too much, I'm feeling like a fat ass right now :mad: :o

cmurray
03-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Cheryl, I can translate your mail in French :hug: ;)

OK. I officially LOVE you, Jan Michael. :hug:

I'll pm you the text. Thank you SO much.

Betty
03-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Betty :hug:

Geez, ate too much, I'm feeling like a fat ass right now :mad: :o

go out to running:p

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 03:22 PM
OK. I officially LOVE you, Jan Michael. :hug:

I'll pm you the text. Thank you SO much.

:lol:

You're welcome honey :hug:

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 03:23 PM
go out to running:p

With the crappy snow... No way... :o

Betty
03-21-2008, 03:25 PM

:o gym?

cmurray
03-21-2008, 03:26 PM

You're welcome honey :hug:

Does anyone else see the irony of this? :rolls: Remember how much we used to fight with each other? :haha::haha:

Johnny Groove
03-21-2008, 03:26 PM
To be honest, I only care for about half a minute after a match is over :haha:. I let myself get carried away during a match, as it is more fun watching a match like this. But at the end of the day, I couldn't care less about a win or a loss. It's not my life anyway :)

Maybe i allow sport to become more of my life then :lol:

When my fave player or team wins, i am elated for a while, and when they lose, im a grumpy mofo :lol:

Also, is it STILL snowing some places? :o

Betty
03-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Does anyone else see the irony of this? :rolls: Remember how much we used to fight with each other? :haha::haha:

love/hate..don't u know the story;)

yana
03-21-2008, 03:28 PM

I told you it's gonna be JM... ;)

cmurray
03-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Maybe i allow sport to become more of my life then :lol:

When my fave player or team wins, i am elated for a while, and when they lose, im a grumpy mofo :lol:

Yes, damn it all. It's still snowing. :(

And yes, I'm elated. This was a particularly sweet win for me - Rafa REALLY needed the Tsonga and Blake wins for his confidence. I'm just happy as a clam.

yana
03-21-2008, 03:29 PM

There's a country where is always snowing :lol:

cmurray
03-21-2008, 03:31 PM
I told you it's gonna be JM... ;)

And as usual, you were right. :hug:

Johnny Groove
03-21-2008, 03:31 PM
There's a country where is always snowing :lol:

I've never seen snow :awww:

mallorn
03-21-2008, 03:33 PM
In Switzerland too? :o
Maria doesn't get enough credit for creating this thread. ;)
There's lots of snow here, and incredible wind that blows the snow high up in the air. It's ten times worse than in December. :o
:speakles: Lucky you.

cmurray
03-21-2008, 03:34 PM

for real? Well, it is not all it's cracked up to be, I'll tell you that. :(

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 03:35 PM

:haha: :haha: les gens changent :angel:

Translation done, good luck :hug:

yana
03-21-2008, 03:35 PM

It's like a white powder :p

Anyway, why Karin doesn't post anymore in here? :confused:

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 03:36 PM
In Switzerland too? :o

Yep, snow storm on the Geneva lake this morning :(

tennizen
03-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Hey everyone:wavey: and Mikey:wavey::)

I am so busy this morning with the meetings. And I have to leave for lunch soon. I am not so confident against Djokovic but what the hell, Rafa did as well as I wanted him to. I would like to take a min to point out that my initial prediction was a semi here and I later changed it to final(:cool:) when I knew he would be facing Djoko:lol:

Castafiore
03-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Pfffft....it hasn't snowed here all winter and on the first day of spring, we see the first snow and it doesn't even have the decency to stay for a little while but it's melting snow. It looked beautiful falling down anyway.

cmurray
03-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Yep, snow storm on the Geneva lake this morning :(

Yep. We had a snow storm yesterday too. :rolleyes: I've about had enough, I can tell you that. It's SPRING, damn it all.

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 03:47 PM
:haha: :haha: I just got 4 bad reps in 3 minutes by serbtards regarding my comment on the Nole's ball bouncing thread in GM :haha:

cmurray
03-21-2008, 03:49 PM
:haha: :haha: I just got 4 bad reps in 3 minutes by serbtards regarding my comment on the Nole's ball bouncing thread in GM :haha:

NICE. That has to be some kind of record. :rolls: WELL DONE. :worship:

Betty
03-21-2008, 03:59 PM

:eek::eek:and are u surprise:p

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 04:02 PM
:eek::eek:and are u surprise:p

Yep, normally it takes more than an hour to get 4 bad reps... I guess they were all around at this precise time :shrug: AJDE :rocker2:

Betty
03-21-2008, 04:07 PM

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the good rep Betty :hug: :hug: :lol: :lol:

tangerine_dream
03-21-2008, 04:18 PM

It's called being a proper fanboy/girl. :hug: It's wins like this that make the nightmarish past few weeks/months/years almost worthwhile, they are that much sweeter.

Now you know how I felt two weeks ago when Duckmug got his revenge wins over two tough opponents, and bankrupted every gambler in the world by winning Dubai on his debut there. I was so http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0045.gif about it that I didn't even notice he had lost to Haas a week later. :lol:

adee-gee
03-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Rogiman's jinx > Mikey's jinx.

So far. :unsure: :scared:
Claire's jinx in GM has worked well so far :dance:
We had the strangest weather here today. It was raining heavily this morning, then got sunny in the afternoon. So I went to hit some tennis balls with my machine, and towards the end it starts raining....by the time I get to my car there are hailstones :o
Snow! :inlove:

JM, are you around? :p

adee-gee
03-21-2008, 05:15 PM
:smoke:

Indian Wells: R. Nadal vs J. Blake
R. Nadal SETTLED 20000 47/50 (0.94) 18800

Indian Wells: N. Djokovic vs S. Wawrinka
N. Djokovic SETTLED 24152 13/100 (0.13) 3139

Indian Wells: R. Nadal vs. J-W. Tsonga
R. Nadal SETTLED 13681 5/7 (0.71) 9772

Indian Welss: L. Hewitt vs M. Youzhny
Lleyton Hewitt SETTLED 590 9/10 (0.90) 531

Indian Wells: M. Ancic vs J.C. Ferrero
Juan Carlos Ferrero SETTLED 4589 81/50 (1.62) 7434

jeahhh!
03-21-2008, 05:19 PM
:wavey:

I had the same thought :o
Snow just seems like such a weird concept :o

It's so pretty though :hearts:

cmurray
03-21-2008, 05:24 PM

Nice, Adam.
You're on a roll. :worship:

I had the same thought :o
Snow just seems like such a weird concept :o

It's so pretty though :hearts:

Oh sure. It's pretty when you don't get it for 6 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR. We literally have snow from November to March and sometimes April. By this time of year, I just can't stand it anymore. :sobbing:

jeahhh!
03-21-2008, 05:31 PM

:cool:

Oh sure. It's pretty when you don't get it for 6 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR. We literally have snow from November to March and sometimes April. By this time of year, I just can't stand it anymore. :sobbing:

:awww: :hug::hug: I can see how you wouldn't like it then. ;) I don't know how people deal with the cold that comes along with the snow, honestly :o It gets like 50 degrees here and we think it's freezing :tape: :sobbing: :o

elessar
03-21-2008, 05:31 PM
I remember now. MIKEY! :mad: :smash:

Hi Betty! :smooch:
:lol: I was wondering how long it would take you guys to figure it out :lol: :hug:

No comment from me here :help: In 2007 my team (Paris) won the french rugby league while I was in the stade de france, we were down for the entire match but scored 2 tries in the last 10 minutes (the winning one was 2 minutes away from the end). I was on such a high, 80,000 people screaming etc...the only problem was that for the past two years the final of the rugby league was the saturday before the final of the FO, suffice to say the high didn't last very long :sobbing:

Claire's jinx in GM has worked well so far :dance:

:lol: I had forgotten about that

EDIT : I just saw people bumped the Roger thinks Rafa played great thread :lol:
People must have been lurking and read my post :smoke:

EDIT2 : :rolls: Suktuen posted in GM, brownie points for the one who guesses in which thread

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Adam, are you still around? Fancy some COD?

rocketassist
03-21-2008, 06:07 PM
hope Haas plays well tonight and makes for a great shotmaking contest.

tennizen
03-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Hey everyone. Looks like its very quiet in here.

Betty
03-21-2008, 06:18 PM
true..quite moment..but it's holiday time:lol:

jeahhh!
03-21-2008, 06:22 PM

It is a holiday isn't it? :o I had completely forgotten until I read this :tape:

tennizen
03-21-2008, 06:24 PM

Mia, long time. How are you. And thanks for the match highlights:hug:

:ras: :lol:

I'm THRILLED. Even if he loses to Nole, who looked awful in his QF but is bound to find his best form for Rafa. :mad:

I agree that Nole will come guns blazing against Rada:sad:

I agree. It's quite a mood lifter but for me it lasts for a short while and then I am back to my melancholic self:lol:

Pfffft....it hasn't snowed here all winter and on the first day of spring, we see the first snow and it doesn't even have the decency to stay for a little while but it's melting snow. It looked beautiful falling down anyway.

I never saw snow too until I came to the US. Now I have had enough of it though it didn't snow much here this year. I like it only for the first time it falls in winter. After that I get tired.

:lol: I had forgotten about that

Claire who are you rooting for in Rafa-Djoke?

Hey Betty:hug: Ya I realized that. No holiday for me:lol:

Edit: Hi Aimee

Betty
03-21-2008, 06:27 PM
yes aime and TZ finally holiday,well at the end i have only a day off,monday,but better then nothing:p

tennizen
03-21-2008, 06:27 PM
yes aime and TZ finally well at the end i have only a day off,monday,but better then nothing:p

Betty, I read that you do social work in the MTF personal diary. What does that mean?

acionescu
03-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Hey everyone. Looks like its very quiet in here.

It is a holiday isn't it? :o I had completely forgotten until I read this :tape:

hey Hema, Betty, Aimee and .....hm....every body else! :scratch: *they are enjoying their holidays!*

tennizen
03-21-2008, 06:32 PM
hey Hema, Betty, Aimee and .....hm....every body else! :scratch: *they are enjoying their holidays!*

Andreea, did you enjoy the match last night:wavey:

jeahhh!
03-21-2008, 06:33 PM
Edit: Hi Aimee
Hi Hema!
yes aime and TZ finally holiday,well at the end i have only a day off,monday,but better then nothing:p
I don't get any time off of work :( but I do get out of school so I really can't complain :lol:

Hi Andreea!

Betty
03-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Betty, I read that you do social work in the MTF personal diary. What does that mean?

that i do nothing:shrug:

:nerner:that's mean that i work in the municipality, and i follow all that concer school,older men(organize trip,travel to theatre..),foreigners and poor ppl(help them to have contribution), and i take part of the accounting :p

acionescu
03-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Andreea, did you enjoy the match last night:wavey:

The first set tremendously :banana:, the second not so much ;) and the result of the third on the news when I wake up. I couldn't stay any more it was 5.30 AM for me and even my cheekbones hurt!
But I can't be more thrilled! :dance: :bounce: :bigclap: :crazy: :rolls:

tennizen
03-21-2008, 06:45 PM
that i do nothing:shrug:

:lol: Betty:ras:

:nerner:that's mean that i work in the municipality, and i follow all that concer school,older men(organize trip,travel to theatre..),foreigners and poor ppl(help them to have contribution), and i take part of the accounting :p

Ah I see, I am curious what works means for everybody in here. Yours is quite useful:yeah:

The first set tremendously :banana:, the second not so much ;) and the result of the third on the news whan I wake up. I couldn't stay any more it was 5.30 AM for me and evem my cheekbones hurt!
But I can't be more thrilled! :dance: :bounce: :bigclap: :crazy: :rolls:

:lol: I was following the scoreboard as there was no livestream here:mad: But it was a great match for Nadal to win. I am watching the third set now:)

Betty
03-21-2008, 06:47 PM
:lol: Betty:ras:

Ah I see, I am curious what works means for everybody in here. Yours is quite useful:yeah:

)

i don't like it..i prefer contability office:p
and what is your job?

Andreea:kiss:

adee-gee
03-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Nice, Adam.
You're on a roll. :worship:
Watch Fat Dave cost me 27,000 tonight :o
Adam, are you still around? Fancy some COD?
Oh you're here :(

I was playing with my bro....are you still around?

tennizen
03-21-2008, 06:49 PM
i don't like it..i prefer contability office:p
and what is your job?

Andreea:kiss:

:lol: Sometimes office can be better especially if you have tennis matches during the day. But its boring as hell:lol:. I am an engineer and trying to get my PhD.

Betty
03-21-2008, 06:51 PM
::lol: Sometimes office can be better especially if you have tennis matches during the day. But its boring as hell:lol:. I am an engineer and trying to get my PhD.

good luck;)

Adam don't take the excuses of your bro..u have:scared: of JM :p:devil:

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Oh you're here :(

I was playing with my bro....are you still around?

I start the PS3...

acionescu
03-21-2008, 06:59 PM

:lol: ;)

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 07:01 PM

That's probably true :shrug:

:p

acionescu
03-21-2008, 07:03 PM
I start the PS3...

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0008.gif

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Adam? :awww:

adee-gee
03-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm here....hang on :p

I might not be able to play for too long though, I got people over for dinner.

Let's try a 1vs1 :boxing:

Metis
03-21-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm not sure I clearly expressed my feelings last night so here it goes again:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:haha:

Hello everyone! :wavey:

tennizen
03-21-2008, 07:17 PM

:lol: Metis, should I be mean and put a dampener on your spirits by reminding you of the upcoming match with the best player on hardcourts:cool:

adee-gee
03-21-2008, 07:21 PM
:mad: my connection :retard:

JM, do you see how boring it is? :o

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 07:22 PM
Yes, let's play a normal game...

acionescu
03-21-2008, 07:26 PM

I wonder how you feel :scratch:

Joooking! :lol: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping0044.gif

Hey Metis! :wavey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDx_7aAB84&feature=related

OK, Maybe I'm exagerating! :unsure: :lol: *don't care!*

Metis
03-21-2008, 07:27 PM
time for some multiquoting :dance:

What a happy day today!

Rafitito, I knew you'll win. The Beauty always win!

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping0045.gif

:lol: Oana, beautiful fatty is on in 35 minutes. Vamos! :D

Dang. I've got a Rafa-win hangover. I'm SO freaking tired.

:lol: tired and happy, no?

Hello Guys :) Long time no see

BTW I uploaded his match highlights. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Mia!!! :wavey: It's been a while :sad:. Thanks for the highlights :hug:

I am so busy this morning with the meetings. And I have to leave for lunch soon. I am not so confident against Djokovic but what the hell, Rafa did as well as I wanted him to. I would like to take a min to point out that my initial prediction was a semi here and I later changed it to final(:cool:) when I knew he would be facing Djoko:lol:

:lol: that contradicts your lack of confidence :ras:

No comment from me here. In 2007 my team (Paris) won the french rugby league while I was in the stade de france, we were down for the entire match but scored 2 tries in the last 10 minutes (the winning one was 2 minutes away from the end). I was on such a high, 80,000 people screaming etc...the only problem was that for the past two years the final of the rugby league was the saturday before the final of the FO, suffice to say the high didn't last very long :sobbing:

:hug: maybe it will be different this time (knock on wood :p)

EDIT2 : :rolls: Suktuen posted in GM, brownie points for the one who guesses in which thread

:lol: so is Mirka pregnant or not? I hope nobody asks Roger that question at the press conference :tape: :bolt:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 07:32 PM
It's like a white powder :p

Anyway, why Karin doesn't post anymore in here? :confused:
I'd hazard a guess that there is too much bashing between posters for her.
:worship:

:bowdown:

Hi again to anyone who is online :wavey:

tennizen
03-21-2008, 07:35 PM
:lol: that contradicts your lack of confidence :ras:

Actually, I just don't want to be the one to "predict" a Rafa loss to Nole. I still don't have the confidence:lol::ras:

Hi again to anyone who is online :wavey:

Hey Linda

Getta
03-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Hi Metis, Hema, Andreea, Linda and everyone else here. :wavey:

:lol: Metis, should I be mean and put a dampener on your spirits by reminding you of the upcoming match with the best player on hardcourts:cool:

Greeks prefer to live in the present. ;)

acionescu
03-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Linda :bounce: :dance: :smooch: *overeverything by Rafa's win*

l_mac
03-21-2008, 07:38 PM
My joy from Rafa's victory is already being tempered by his predicted loss to what's his name next round, and by my very real fear that Nalby will contrive to lose to Mardy Fish.

So back to :sad: :scared: for me.

:)

acionescu
03-21-2008, 07:38 PM
Getta :wavey:

tennizen
03-21-2008, 07:39 PM

Hey Getta:wavey:. If that were so, you wouldn't be so elated over a match that is already completed and over with:ras::lol:

acionescu
03-21-2008, 07:43 PM
My joy from Rafa's victory is already being tempered by his predicted loss to what's his name next round, and by my very real fear that Nalby will contrive to lose to Mardy Fish.

I have my concerns about that, too! :unsure:

Metis
03-21-2008, 07:43 PM

:lol: I don't care right now to be honest. I just hope it will be a good match. Que sera sera :music:

I wonder how you feel :scratch:

Joooking! :lol: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping0044.gif

Hey Metis! :wavey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDx_7aAB84&feature=related

OK, Maybe I'm exagerating! :unsure: :lol: *don't care!*

Andreea! :hug: those smilies :lol:

Very appropriate piece :yeah:

this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4-DNfQYqEo

mallorn
03-21-2008, 07:45 PM
I see almost everyone is still very bouncy. :lol:

And the boys are trying to kill each other again. :D

:haha: :tape:

Metis
03-21-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi Metis, Hema, Andreea, Linda and everyone else here. :wavey:

Getta :wavey: That's right, enjoy the moment as much as you can. No need to worry before it's necessary (i.e. when the match starts tomorrow).

Yes, Nalby needs to be focused now; He shouldn't lose to the Fish :mad: :armed:

tennizen
03-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Metis, time to change the thread title again. Part 3 now:)

Getta
03-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Hey Getta:wavey:. If that were so, you wouldn't be so elated over a match that is already completed and over with:ras::lol:

The euphoria lasts until a misfortune lands us to earth again. :angel:

Metis
03-21-2008, 08:17 PM
Metis, time to change the thread title again. Part 3 now:)

I'm trying to think of something different this time. Djoko has beaten Rafa on HC but not recently and the h2h is 6-2, i.e. Djoko is a pigeon at the moment. If I can't think of something interesting I'll write part 3 :shrug:

Nalby on court :inlove:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 08:21 PM
Has Haas withdrawn?

:rolleyes: :tape: :tape: :tape:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Yes he has.

Lucky for Roger, but he probably could have done with the matches if he has Nalby next.

Metis
03-21-2008, 08:27 PM
:speakles: what happened?

l_mac
03-21-2008, 08:29 PM
:speakles: what happened?

Sinus infection :rolleyes: :baby:

Metis
03-21-2008, 08:34 PM
:( cakewalk for Federer :p

Well start Nalby :hearts:

acionescu
03-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Sinus infection :rolleyes: :baby:

A full sleep night for me! :banana:

acionescu
03-21-2008, 08:37 PM
May I say that Nalby's shirt is dreadful? :spit:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 08:42 PM
May I say that Nalby's shirt is dreadful? :spit:

You may.

And lets take a moment to enjoy Mardy's style - :spit: :spit: :spit: :haha: :haha:

Get some fucking socks on you nincompoop.

l_mac
03-21-2008, 08:46 PM
What are you doing Nalby? :retard: :(

jeahhh!
03-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Has Haas withdrawn?

:rolleyes: :tape: :tape: :tape:

:tape: :(

tennizen
03-21-2008, 08:50 PM
:haha: Just read that Haas withdrew. What a joke.

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 08:50 PM
This Mardy is sexy :inlove: :rocker2:

Getta
03-21-2008, 08:53 PM

Do you really like him? :tape:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 08:53 PM

Sure is. That nasty beard, baggy pants over a fat ass, and no sock combo work for me every darn time :inlove:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 08:54 PM
I'll laugh quite bitterly if Fish beats Nalby and gets to the semis.

mallorn
03-21-2008, 08:54 PM
That's Federer's second walkover against Haas in a row. :rolleyes:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Haas needs to man up. RogiGod played the AO with friggin' mono FFS.

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Do you really like him? :tape:

I don't mind his tennis style, but he's a clown :o :tape:

jeahhh!
03-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Sure is. That nasty beard, baggy pants over a fat ass, and no sock combo work for me every darn time :inlove:

How could it not work for you :drool:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:02 PM
This is IT for me and Nalby if he loses even a set to Fish :mad:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:03 PM
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

tennizen
:lol: Looks like it is the year of the FISH. Swim FISH Swim FISH Swin FISH SWIM SWIM SWIM SWIM

mallorn
Two BPs for Fish. :tape:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:04 PM
I don't mind his tennis style, but he's a clown :o :tape:

:confused: Tennis style?

l_mac
Jordan And Genci I Kill You

mallorn
:haha: What a joke.

GonzoFed
03-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Don't worry. Nalbo will win 7-6 (10) in the third after being 4-0 0-40* down

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:09 PM
I really have nothing to say.

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 09:10 PM

GonzoFed
03-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi Sue :wavey:

mallorn
03-21-2008, 09:14 PM
Hi Sue :wavey:

Fish is strutting while Nalby is scrambling. :o

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 09:14 PM
Happy Easter weekend folks -for those who take notice;)
How are you Gonzalo? :) And Ania!

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 09:15 PM

:eek:

cmurray
03-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Adam, are you here???

How do you feel about the match tomorrow? I'm feeling surprisingly optimistic.

I'm convinced that we are single-handedly responsible for that break of serve at 4-3 last night. :angel:

GonzoFed
03-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Fine Sue. Thanks. Fish GOAT is serving really well. Nalbandian can't read it at the moment.

mallorn
03-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Happy Easter weekend folks -for those who take notice;)
How are you Gonzalo? :) And Ania!
Thank you! I just made lovely hot cross buns with my sis-in-law. :lick:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:18 PM
:eek:

:ras:

This is completely unnacceptable. Nalby better step it up and stop losing to Fish RIGHT NOW :sobbing:

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 09:20 PM

This is completely unnacceptable. Nalby better step it up and stop losing to Fish RIGHT NOW :sobbing:

Phew. You sound fine but if this ever happens again take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning :hug: :p
Cheryl- Nadal is playing much better than Nole so I really don't think you have any worries.

mallorn
Rod Laver must be having a great time watching this. :tape:

cmurray

He lost the first set to freaking FISH! Damn it, Dahveed. PICK IT UP, WILL YOU?

cmurray
03-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Phew. You sound fine but if this ever happens again take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning :hug: :p
Cheryl- Nadal is playing much better than Nole so I really don't think you have any worries.

I think so too, but everyone keeps saying Nole's going to kill him. :confused:

I watched Nole's match against Stan - he did NOT look good. How the hell many times did he give back breaks?

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:22 PM
To quote the gamblers,

"Fuck that fucker Fish's big fucking serve."

Excuse the language.

cmurray
03-21-2008, 09:24 PM
To quote the gamblers,

Excuse the language.

:rolls:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:24 PM
I think so too, but everyone keeps saying Nole's going to kill him. :confused:

No chance Nole plays as horrendously as he did against Stan. I don't think he'll kill Rafa, their matches are always toss ups in my eyes. Except on clay.

GonzoFed
03-21-2008, 09:26 PM
To quote the gamblers,

Excuse the language.

Jaap and dylan would be proud of you.

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Nalby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 1

acionescu
03-21-2008, 09:27 PM

Where I'm sure he is gonna give the GOAT a run for his money! :rolleyes:

Dr. Sue! :dance:

That's a first! :worship:

Rod Laver must be having a great time watching this. :tape:

Aren't we all? :shrug:

Ania! :wavey:

cmurray
03-21-2008, 09:28 PM
No chance Nole plays as horrendously as he did against Stan. I don't think he'll kill Rafa, their matches are always toss ups in my eyes. Except on clay.

Nole was trying to gift wrap that set and drop it in Stan's lap, but he just wouldn't take it. STAN you headcase! :mad:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:31 PM
I hope Metis doesn't have any sharp implements close to her as she is watching this Fish farce.

tennizen
03-21-2008, 09:32 PM
I hope Metis doesn't have any sharp implements close to her as she is watching this Fish farce.

Nalby is playing only slightly better than the Djoke yesterday:lol:

acionescu
03-21-2008, 09:33 PM
BP Fish :help:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Lucky one, David.

Fish shuold really have broken there.

What a beamer for Nalby, getting out-thought and at times outhit by Fish :o :o

Vamos! Now break!

acionescu
03-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Fish is the MAN!

cmurray
03-21-2008, 09:35 PM

:sobbing:

WTH is up with his ground strokes? He looks like Nadal did at the beginning of the week. :smash:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Getta, are you still here? Do you know why Baggy has withdrawn from Miami? :sad:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Take one of these, Pieman :mad:

acionescu
03-21-2008, 09:39 PM
BP David *pray*

tennizen
03-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Vamos Nalby!

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:41 PM
3 break back points :mad:

acionescu
03-21-2008, 09:41 PM
David :smash:

acionescu
03-21-2008, 09:42 PM
:lol: at the overusing of :smash: here this evening :o

cmurray
03-21-2008, 09:43 PM
FFS! :rolleyes:

mallorn
03-21-2008, 09:43 PM
OMG. He broke Fish only to break himself in the next game.

Getta
03-21-2008, 09:46 PM
Nalby started to get on my nerves. :mad:

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Don't let your blood pressures go to high please;) I am dinnering.........

Metis
03-21-2008, 09:49 PM
WTF?????? When I left to get home Nalby was a break up in the 1st and now I see he lost the set to FISH!!!!!

:rolleyes:... :shout:... :smash:...

Jordan And Genci I Kill You

Sue! :wavey: Long time no see! :awww:

I got home, turned on the TV, saw the score and raided the jar with the cashew nuts... :lol:

Getta, are you still here? Do you know why Baggy has withdrawn from Miami? :sad:

What? :eek: sounds like today is the day of bad news :(

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:50 PM
http://theparrothaven.com/vbullet/images/smilies/tantrum.gif http://theparrothaven.com/vbullet/images/smilies/tantrum.gif

tennizen
03-21-2008, 09:51 PM
http://theparrothaven.com/vbullet/images/smilies/tantrum.gif http://theparrothaven.com/vbullet/images/smilies/tantrum.gif

:haha: Great emoticon. I didn't know you had so much expectation from Nalbandian.

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:52 PM
What? :eek: sounds like today is the day of bad news :(

On the Miami Entry List thread it said the reaon for w/d was "personal" :shrug: :sad:

NALBYMUG ENOUGH :mad:

Metis
03-21-2008, 09:52 PM

:spit:

mallorn
03-21-2008, 09:53 PM
:rolls: That's a brilliant smilie.

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:53 PM
:haha: Great emoticon. I didn't know you had so much expectation from Nalbandian.

I don't think it's asking too much of him to beat Mardy fucking Fish. :smash: :smash:

:bigcry:

What do you think Nalby's 1st serve percentage is? 4%? 5?

Metis
03-21-2008, 09:54 PM
On the Miami Entry List thread it said the reaon for w/d was "personal" :shrug: :sad:

NALBYMUG ENOUGH :mad:

Hmmm... I hope it's not something bad in his family :unsure:

Nalby holds... he looks sluggish...

tennizen
03-21-2008, 09:54 PM
I don't think it's asking too much of him to beat Mardy fucking Fish. :smash: :smash:

:bigcry:

What do you think Nalby's 1st serve percentage is? 4%? 5?

He would lose to Giraldo if he could:shrug: I think about 4% would be quite accurate.

I wonder why we want him to win. If he plays like this Fed will humiliate him so badly. Actually even if he plays 10 times better Fed will humiliate him.

l_mac
03-21-2008, 09:56 PM
I like this smilie:

http://arma.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/bananas/bananalama.gif

but I'm at a loss as to when I could use it :confused:

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 10:01 PM
Mardy you mug :(

Metis
03-21-2008, 10:02 PM
I like this smilie:

http://arma.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/bananas/bananalama.gif

but I'm at a loss as to when I could use it :confused:

:lol: Is that a banana riding a seal? :lol:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:04 PM
I think it's a llama, Metis :lol:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:04 PM
I was looking for a banana on a pig :tape:

Metis
03-21-2008, 10:06 PM
I think it's a llama, Metis :lol:

that makes sense then :lol:

mini break; Nalby will give it back...

tangerine_dream
03-21-2008, 10:08 PM
gamblermode/

Fuck your fucking serve you sockless mug Fish

/gamblermode

So will I, if only because I know it would totally ruin PMK's weekend. :lol:

Metis
03-21-2008, 10:09 PM

told you so...

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:11 PM
that makes sense then :lol:

You're like Nostradamus.

NALBY! :fiery:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:12 PM
So will I, if only because I know it would totally ruin PMK's weekend. :lol:

He doesn't care about meaningless MS events. Only the quality tournaments like Umag and Estoril.

Vamos Nalby! Do not blow these set points.

Metis
03-21-2008, 10:16 PM
He doesn't care about meaningless MS events. Only the quality tournaments like Umag and Estoril.

Vamos Nalby! Do not blow these set points.

:spit:

2nd set to David :dance: come on, get serious in the 3rd!! :armed:

tennizen
03-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Wow what vintage Nalby:lol:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Yeah, come on Nalby.

Fish is whining about the balls.

Metis
03-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Shriekapova-Kuznetsova next. Vamos Sveta!!! :D

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 10:20 PM
LMFAO :rolls: at those smiles and posts :o

tennizen
03-21-2008, 10:22 PM
I just realized something: If and when Nalby wins today, then the 4 semifinalists share all of last years MS between them. Nadal(3), Djo(2), Fed(2) and Nalby(2)!!

Metis
03-21-2008, 10:27 PM
LMFAO :rolls: at those smiles and posts :o

Sue how are things going? Busy at work and with the family?

I just realized something: If and when Nalby wins today, then the 4 semifinalists share all of last years MS between them. Nadal(3), Djo(2), Fed(2) and Nalby(2)!!

The trend must continue! Come on Nalby!

Metis
03-21-2008, 10:28 PM
David is in ace mode now :cool:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:29 PM

Yes! Vamos!

As a know-nothing fangirl of Top 10 players, this "Year of Upsets" hasn't done a lot for me :p

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Sue how are things going? Busy at work and with the family?

Been a strange week for me. Work has been very busy and one of my older patients was murdered by her son last Sunday :tape: Man what a story :tape: Everyone at work just kept going around looking shell shocked. Just incredible. And of course it was a very busy week as well since my partner was off for a few days. He worked for me today so I have a nice 4 day weekend. Got lots done around the house cooked up a storm and the usual housewifey things :p And of course enjoying what tennis I can find on my TV. How about you?
Look everyone Nalby heard you :angel:

martine2
03-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Hi :wavey:

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Hi Martine :wavey:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:37 PM
Hi Martine and Sue (again) :lol:

Nalby did not listen, Sue, because he is not a break up :mad:

martine2
03-21-2008, 10:38 PM
Come on Nalby :rocker2:

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi Martine and Sue (again) :lol:

Nalby did not listen, Sue, because he is not a break up :mad:

I would laugh cuz you are a trip( I mean that nicely) but I am having the worst hot flash. I also must tell you that I like Fish's backhand :hearts: Nalby's is pretty good too ......

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:40 PM
I would laugh cuz you are a trip( I mean that nicely) but I am having the worst hot flash. I also must tell you that I like Fish's backhand :hearts: Nalby's is pretty good too ......

Is Fish a player you usually like, Sue?

Mardy's serve is making me very, very unhappy.

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Time to break Mardy :rocker2:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Time to break Mardy :rocker2:

I'm surprised you want Fish to win - he looks the form player :shrug:

Fed will struggle, no doubt :cool:

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm surprised you want Fish to win - he looks the form player :shrug:

Fed will struggle, no doubt :cool:

Certainly :shrug: but I wouldn't really mind Fed losing to Fish... :angel:

martine2
03-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Nalby :help:

Metis
Yes! Vamos!

As a know-nothing fangirl of Top 10 players, this "Year of Upsets" hasn't done a lot for me :p

:lol: I consider Nalby's continued success part of the alternative universe theory :p

Been a strange week for me. Work has been very busy and one of my older patients was murdered by her son last Sunday :tape: Man what a story :tape: Everyone at work just kept going around looking shell shocked. Just incredible. And of course it was a very busy week as well since my partner was off for a few days. He worked for me today so I have a nice 4 day weekend. Got lots done around the house cooked up a storm and the usual housewifey things :p And of course enjoying what tennis I can find on my TV. How about you?
Look everyone Nalby heard you :angel:

:eek: What a story! It's not unheard of but when it happens to someone you know it feels even more absurd...

Sounds like you are having a nice long weekend. :) I'm sure you are looking forward to following all the fun in here during the Djoko-Nadal SF :p

Things are going as usual for me, nothing exciting apart from the tennis; I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. (can't think of anything else :lol: )

David :mad: don't get broken here :smash:

l_mac
I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Is Fish a player you usually like, Sue?

Mardy's serve is making me very, very unhappy.

Nah I am pretty lukewarm for both these guys. Just their one stroke :p
But Mardy is pretty reasonable to fans from what I have seen at tournies. And the year he won Houston ? 2006 and I watched it on TV he did the cutest thing with a ballboy. It was endearing;)

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Certainly :shrug: but I wouldn't really mind Fed losing to Fish... :angel:

Hope those words don't come back to bit you in the ass :D

2 virtual MPs for Fish :fiery: :bigcry:

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 10:45 PM
I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm I am not with calm

You don't stand to lose any $$$ do you?;)

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:46 PM
You don't stand to lose any $$$ do you?;)

:lol: No chance.

Break now, Nalby!! He'll be crushed and disapponted for blowing those bps!! Kill kill!

Metis
03-21-2008, 10:46 PM

:spit: :hug:

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Of course :rolleyes: just like Rafa or Nole, you know fat Dave will get it eventually... :zzz: tennis is boring these days... :zzz:

cobalt60
03-21-2008, 10:48 PM
Of course :rolleyes: just like Rafa or Nole, you know fat Dave will get it eventually... :zzz: tennis is boring these days... :zzz:

I agree :( Awful. Although I did enjoy Nalby's wins late last year. That saved the year for me just cuz he played great and it was so unexpected.

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:49 PM

:baby:

mallorn
03-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Linda, your posts are killing me. :rolls: :hug:
It always makes me :spit: when Fedtards say that. :p

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 10:50 PM
mug era full of chokers :( :D

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Fuck Right Off.

(aplogies, but David is making me very, very angry)

mallorn
Oh shit. MPs.

Metis
It always makes me :spit: when Fedtards say that. :p

:lol: Exactly! I'm sure they're not complaining that the GOAT gets draws like this while the other half are spitting blood to get to the final...

GGL
Mahut
Ljubo
W/O
Fish

l_mac
03-21-2008, 10:54 PM
:lol: Exactly! I'm sure they're not complaining that the GOAT gets draws like this while the other half are spitting blood to get to the final...

GGL
Mahut
Ljubo
W/O
Fish

That's a tough draw when you're coming back from a near fatal mono case, Metis :hug:

Saved. Thank the Lord.

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 10:55 PM
:retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard:

Metis
03-21-2008, 10:55 PM
great hold :yeah:

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 10:56 PM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

mallorn
Fish is rattled.

l_mac
http://arma.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/bananas/bananalama.gifhttp://arma.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/bananas/bananalama.gifhttp://arma.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/bananas/bananalama.gif

Ride your luck to a break, Nalby! :rocker2:

martine2
Come on Nalbs, time for a break!!!

Metis
03-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Linda :haha:

Martine :wavey:

martine2
03-21-2008, 10:59 PM
:banana: :banana:

martine2
Hi Metis! :D

l_mac
Yay!!

mallorn
http://arma.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/bananas/bananalama.gifhttp://arma.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/bananas/bananalama.gifhttp://arma.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/bananas/bananalama.gif

Ride your luck to a break, Nalby! :rocker2:
:haha: So he did. :D

Metis
03-21-2008, 11:00 PM
that's it baby! :banana:

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Shocking :eek: :eek:

:rolleyes: :zzz:

l_mac
03-21-2008, 11:01 PM
http://boards.buffalobills.com/images/smilies/squishfish.gifhttp://boards.buffalobills.com/images/smilies/squishfish.gifhttp://boards.buffalobills.com/images/smilies/squishfish.gif

l_mac
03-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Naaaaaaallllbbbbyyyyy. Why you make everything so damn hard??

martine2
03-21-2008, 11:02 PM
:scared:

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 11:03 PM
No problem, Fish will choke again...

mallorn
03-21-2008, 11:04 PM
Shocking :eek: :eek:

:rolleyes: :zzz:
Still :zzz:ing? :lol:

martine2
Nalbs :smash: :shout: :fiery:

Metis
:banghead:

bokehlicious
Fish will fold in the tb...

l_mac
03-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Mr Nalbandian, you are spoiling me with this fine display!

l_mac
03-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Fish will fold in the tb...

http://boards.buffalobills.com/images/smilies/mob.gif

Metis
03-21-2008, 11:07 PM
how did Fish get a hole in his shoe? :eek: :lol:

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 11:08 PM
you know there's no way Daveed loses this...

l_mac
03-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Where is Jordan to witness this fine fish display?

l_mac
03-21-2008, 11:10 PM
I wonder how many games Fish will get in the semi? 3?

l_mac
03-21-2008, 11:11 PM
2 MPs.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

l_mac
03-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Unbefuckinglievable.

Metis
03-21-2008, 11:12 PM
shit!

mallorn
Oh wow.

Fish has won the same number of games in the last set as Rafa in two matches against Nalby. :o :banghead:

bokehlicious
I wonder how many games Fish will get in the semi? 3?

:hug: :hug:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GonzoFed
03-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Damnit!!! I wanted a Fed-Fat Dave match. I guess i underestimated the power of scarecrows' avatar.

bokehlicious
03-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Fish is da man :cool: :smoke: